时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | That’s Steve Porter’s drill. | 那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头 |
[00:04] | He got something on it during an op. | 某次行动时有东西沾上面了 |
[00:06] | And he asked me if I would take it in | 他就问我可不可以 |
[00:08] | to have our labs test it. | 拿去实验室检验一下 |
[00:10] | What did the lab have to say about it? | 检验结果如何 |
[00:12] | Just had dirt on it. | 只是沾了点泥 |
[00:13] | But if you really want to know what’s on this thing, | 但你要是真想知道这上面是什么 |
[00:15] | I got to send that out to our lab in Germany. | 我得给我们在德国的实验室看看 |
[00:17] | Can you keep that quiet? | 你能保密吗 |
[00:18] | The real story is rare-earth metals. | 其实是稀土金属 |
[00:22] | Stuff’s in cell phones, laptops. | 用来制造手机 笔记本电脑 |
[00:24] | And apparently this country is sitting | 显然 这个国家坐拥 |
[00:26] | on about a trillion dollars’ worth just underneath the dirt, | 上万亿美元的资源 就埋在地下 |
[00:29] | just waiting for somebody to drill. | 等待别人开采 |
[00:30] | So last night we hear that someone’s planning to hit | 昨晚我们听说有人谋划 |
[00:32] | our congressional delegation, | 要攻击国会代表团 |
[00:33] | and today, Abu Ali, | 今天阿布·阿里 |
[00:35] | one of the world’s best assassins, turns up in town. | 世界数一数二的刺客就出现了 |
[00:37] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你觉得这是个巧合吗 |
[00:39] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我希望最好这样 |
[00:40] | Gun at two o’clock. | 两点钟方向有枪 |
[00:42] | – He’s on the move. – Bravo 2, | -他在移动 -B2 |
[00:44] | frag him. | 扔手雷 |
[00:49] | He’s got a phone. | 他这有部手机 |
[00:50] | A text came in after you picked it off him. | 你从他身上拿走后就来了条短信 |
[00:53] | Whoever hired that sniper | 雇佣狙击手的人 |
[00:54] | thinks he’s still alive. | 以为他还活着 |
[01:28] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[01:29] | Negative on the target. We were too late. | 没发现目标 我们来迟了 |
[01:31] | Did not find our assassin. | 没找到目标杀手 |
[01:36] | Hey, where is Abu Ali? | 阿布·阿里在哪 |
[01:39] | Huh? Abu Ali? | 阿布·阿里 |
[01:51] | I’m confused. | 我都晕了 |
[01:52] | So we’re faking raids to make it look like | 我们是在假装突袭 |
[01:54] | we’re searching for a sniper | 让人误以为我们在找 |
[01:56] | – that’s already dead? – Yes, Abu Ali. | -已经死了的狙击手 -对 阿布·阿里 |
[01:58] | Yeah, and grabbing our interpreter accomplishes that how? | 是啊 那抓我们的翻译有什么用呢 |
[02:01] | Well, we want to make it look like we’re trying | 我们想装成要干掉他 |
[02:02] | to smoke him out, Sonny. He doesn’t mind. | 桑尼 他都不介意 |
[02:04] | – Do you mind? – f I want to spend my life | -你介意吗 -如果我打算 |
[02:06] | pretending to be a terrorist, | 一辈子都假扮恐怖分子 |
[02:07] | – I would move to Hollywood. – Hey, listen. | -那我会搬去好莱坞 -听着 |
[02:08] | Quit your whining, or I’m gonna put that bag | 别抱怨了 不然我就把袋子 |
[02:10] | back on your head. | 套回你脑袋上 |
[02:13] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我们是B1 |
[02:14] | We’re heading back, unless you want us | 我们打算回来了 |
[02:15] | to do some more fake hits. | 还要让我们假装突袭吗 |
[02:18] | What’s that, our fourth one tonight? | 这是今晚的第四次突袭吗 |
[02:19] | Ninth once you add in Alpha Team’s. | 加上A队的就是第九次了 |
[02:21] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得可以了 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I agree. | 我也觉得 |
[02:24] | I mean, I think anyone that’s paying attention’s | 但凡注意到这事的人 |
[02:26] | got to believe we’re looking for somebody. | 肯定以为我们在找人 |
[02:28] | Copy that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[02:30] | Come on home. | 回来吧 |
[02:35] | You got to be kidding me, huh? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[02:36] | There’s no way I’m drinking that, okay? | 我才不喝那个呢 |
[02:38] | If we’re gonna call it a night, I’m gonna need something | 如果这就收工了 |
[02:39] | a lot stronger after four hours of SDR. | 四小时的突袭之后我得来点更猛的 |
[02:42] | – Amen. – Well, I got vodka. | -阿门 -我有伏特加 |
[02:44] | You got vodka? | 你有伏特加 |
[02:46] | No, I do not have vodka. | 不 我才没有伏特加 |
[02:48] | Come on, Davis. Don’t play me like that. | 拜托 戴维斯 别耍我 |
[02:51] | The raids are working. | 突袭起作用了 |
[02:52] | – Fake raids aren’t raids. – Fake raids. | -假突袭不算突袭 -假突袭 |
[02:54] | Okay, fine. The fake raids… | 好吧 假突袭… |
[02:56] | Well, speaking of fake raids, | 说到假突袭 |
[02:57] | can we start using fake SEALs? | 我们可以用假海豹突击队员吗 |
[02:58] | Where are we gonna find some fake SEALs? | 去哪找什么假海豹突击队员 |
[03:00] | Any bar in Virginia Beach. | 去弗吉尼亚海滩随便一家酒吧 |
[03:02] | As I was saying, | 我刚才说了 |
[03:04] | the fake raids seem to be working. | 假突袭好像起作用了 |
[03:07] | According to the chatter, | 根据坊间传闻 |
[03:08] | so far everyone believes the sniper who shot Salim Hakan | 目前大家都相信击毙萨利姆·哈坎的狙击手 |
[03:11] | is still alive and in the wind. | 还活着并且逍遥在外 |
[03:13] | That ain’t gonna hold forever. | 这事瞒不了多久的 |
[03:15] | Doesn’t have to hold for long. | 不需要瞒多久 |
[03:16] | Just until we find the client who hired him. | 只需要撑到我们找到幕后雇主 |
[03:19] | Guy on the other end of this phone. | 这部电话另一头的人 |
[03:20] | What exactly is your plan? | 你的计划到底是什么 |
[03:23] | The last text the client sent | 雇主最后发的短信上说 |
[03:25] | said the remainder of Abu Ali’s payment | 阿布·阿里的剩余报酬 |
[03:27] | would be available in 48 hours, | 会在48小时内准备完毕 |
[03:29] | about midday today. | 就在今天中午左右 |
[03:31] | Our plan is to send the client a text | 计划就是给雇主发短信说 |
[03:35] | saying the money never got to us. | 我们没收到钱 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna impersonate the sniper? | 你要冒充那位狙击手吗 |
[03:39] | Over text. | 短信上而已 |
[03:40] | What if they were using a code, he and the client? | 要是他和雇主用了什么暗号呢 |
[03:42] | They weren’t. | 没有 |
[03:43] | We went over the entire correspondence history | 技术人员检查了手机的 |
[03:45] | with the techs. | 全部通讯记录 |
[03:46] | They’re speaking standard Arabic. | 他们说的是标准阿拉伯语 |
[03:47] | No suspiciously odd grammar, no suspiciously repeated words. | 没用可疑的奇怪语法和重复单词 |
[03:50] | That’s great, but what about after the 48 hours? | 很好 那到了48小时之后呢 |
[03:53] | What exactly are you gonna text back to them? | 你要怎么回复他们 |
[03:54] | – “Show me the money.” – Only way | -“给我钱” -只有电话那头的人 |
[03:56] | this gets us somewhere is if the guy on the other end | 出现在我们能抓到他的地方 |
[03:58] | of the phone shows up somewhere we can grab him. | 这计划才能有一点进展 |
[04:00] | Do you think a guy | 你们觉得他 |
[04:01] | that brings in a sniper from Syria | 带了个狙击手从叙利亚来 |
[04:03] | to take out a high-profile target | 杀高级身份目标 |
[04:05] | is gonna drop off his own money? | 会亲自去付佣金吗 |
[04:07] | Come on now. If he sends an underling, | 要我说 如果他打发手下来 |
[04:09] | we follow the underling back to whoever he works for. | 我们就追踪他的手下人找到他 |
[04:11] | Yeah, the people who took out Echo Team. | 对 就是干掉E队的人 |
[04:13] | Look, the phone’s our only link between our assassin | 听着 这部手机是我们掌握杀手和雇主 |
[04:16] | and the guy who hired him. | 之间唯一的联系 |
[04:17] | All right, if we’re gonna use that phone | 如果我们要利用手机 |
[04:19] | to get the client to stick his head out, | 引雇主出面的话 |
[04:21] | then we need to do it before he realizes the assassin’s dead. | 就必须赶在他意识到杀手已死之前 |
[04:24] | On second thought… | 这样一说… |
[04:26] | Where-where exactly are you going? | 你干什么去 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna see if I can’t buy us some more time. | 我去看看能否多争取一些时间 |
[04:41] | You’re not an easy woman to get a hold of. | 你可不是个容易约得到女人 |
[04:43] | Well, I’ve been a little busy hunting the sniper | 我最近比较忙 在追踪一名 |
[04:47] | who targeted an American congressional delegation. | 刺杀美国国会代表的狙击手 |
[04:49] | “The coward who martyred our great friend and ally, | “假充伙伴盟友博取同情的懦夫 |
[04:51] | General Salim Hakan.” Yeah, I read the DoD statement. | -萨利姆·哈坎将军 -读到国防部声明了 |
[04:54] | Amazing what death can do for your public image. | 人一死就身败名裂 真让人惊讶 |
[04:57] | Salim was always a savvy PR man. | 萨利姆一向还是公关达人 |
[04:59] | And no truth to the rumor | 我听到小道消息 |
[05:00] | the assassin was killed at the scene? | 说杀手已被当场击毙了 |
[05:03] | If the assassin’s dead, | 要是杀手死了 |
[05:05] | who are we so busy looking for? | 那我们干嘛还这么着急地找 |
[05:07] | How should I know? | 那我怎么知道 |
[05:08] | Maybe you guys are using this manhunt as an excuse | 没准你们只是利用找人作为障眼法 |
[05:10] | to further intimidate the local population. | 进一步恐吓当地群众 |
[05:12] | Since when do we need an excuse? | 我们什么时候用过障眼法 |
[05:16] | So he’s alive, the sniper? | 所以那个狙击手 还是活着是吗 |
[05:18] | Far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[05:20] | I don’t suppose you’ve I.D.’d him yet. | 我猜你已经确认了目标 |
[05:22] | Or, if you have, you’d care to share. | 如果是的话 可否透露一下 |
[05:28] | We think he’s a Syrian national | 我们认为他是叙利亚人 |
[05:32] | known as abu Ali. | 叫阿布·阿里 |
[05:34] | Long résumé of high-profile murders-for-hire. | 经验丰富的顶尖雇佣杀手 |
[05:38] | Wow. Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[05:40] | Should I assume that this is off-the-record? | 这算是私下里说 |
[05:43] | You can quote me as an unnamed source | 你可以称它是来自一位匿名者 |
[05:46] | from the intel community. | 透露的内部消息 |
[05:49] | – What? – I’m just not used to you giving me anything. | -怎么啦 -我只是还不习惯你会爆料给我 |
[05:52] | Usually you bat your eyelashes | 你总是忽闪着大眼睛 |
[05:54] | and ask me to do something that provides exactly zero benefit | 让我做些对我和我的雇主 |
[05:57] | for me or the people I work for. | 没有任何好处的事情 |
[05:59] | Well, consider it a thank-you. | 那就当这次是报答啦 |
[06:00] | – Two-way street. – Exactly. | -互利互惠 -没错 |
[06:03] | We believe he’s still in J-Bad, by the way. | 顺便说 我们认为他仍在贾拉拉巴德 |
[06:05] | Abu Ali. He’s laying low | 阿布·阿里 他潜伏下来 |
[06:07] | until we get tired of looking for him. | 直到我们放弃找寻他 |
[06:09] | Smart. Guys get caught when they move. | 很聪明 一有行动就可能被抓住 |
[06:14] | I wish I could figure out how you’re playing me. | 但愿我能搞清楚你是怎么耍我的 |
[06:17] | It’s such a shame to see such cynicism in one so young. | 年纪轻轻就这么愤世嫉俗 太不应该了 |
[06:21] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 好吧 |
[06:30] | It’s been almost an hour since the time they set. | 和他们约定的时间过了近一小时了 |
[06:32] | If the client’s planning on paying our dead sniper, | 如果雇主要给狙击手付钱 |
[06:34] | he’s done it by now. | 这会儿早该付了 |
[06:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:37] | Then we good to go? | 那我们发是不发 |
[06:39] | Look, it’s a good plan. | 这主意挺好的 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:42] | It’s the plan we got, anyway. | 反正只有这招了 |
[06:43] | Read me the message we’re sending one more time. | 再给我读一遍要发的那条消息 |
[06:45] | “Where’s my money? This is unacceptable.” | “我的钱呢 这无法接受” |
[06:50] | Send it. | 发吧 |
[06:54] | Our dead sniper’s back in action. | 我们的死人狙击手活过来了 |
[06:56] | All right, so what now? | 好 现在怎么办 |
[07:00] | Now we wait. | 现在只有等 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | For how long? | 等多久 |
[07:08] | We wait, Sonny. That’s what we do. | 只有等 桑尼 就是这样 |
[07:10] | As long as it takes, we wait. | 要多久就等多久 |
[07:12] | Oh, here we go. | 来啦 |
[07:13] | Guy wrote back. “What do you mean? | 那人回信了”你什么意思” |
[07:15] | The money should be in the account”” | 钱应该已经到账了” |
[07:18] | What do you want me to say? | 我怎么回他 |
[07:19] | Tell him | 告诉他 |
[07:20] | all you know is it wasn’t there when you checked, | 查过了 没有到账 |
[07:22] | and anyway, now that the media has your name, | 而且 媒体已经知道你的名字了 |
[07:25] | you’re gonna need the payment in cash so you can disappear. | 你需要收现金以便逃亡 |
[07:27] | You get all that? | 懂了吧 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:36] | Now we wait again. | 现在再等 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[07:45] | Sonny, get him, get him. | 桑尼 抓住他 抓住他 |
[07:46] | Yeah, come on. Oh! | 好 快上 |
[07:48] | Oh, here we go. | 来啦 |
[07:50] | – Get him. – Got to reload. | -抓住他 -该上弹了 |
[07:51] | Almost. Oh, that was almost your foot. | 差一点 差点打到你脚上 |
[07:54] | – All right, listen up. Listen up, – Sonny. | -好啦 大家静一静 -桑尼 |
[07:57] | Listen up. | 静一静 |
[07:59] | This is Sergeant Percy Jacobs. | 这位是珀西·雅各布中士 |
[08:01] | He’s a case officer | 他是案件调查官 |
[08:02] | with the Army’s Criminal Investigative Division. | 在军队刑事调查部任职 |
[08:05] | Okay. So what’s he investigating? | 好啊 他要调查什么 |
[08:07] | No one’s under investigation. | 没有人要接受调查 |
[08:09] | I’m following up on the death of a noncombatant. | 我是来调查非战斗人员死亡一事的 |
[08:12] | – Do you mind? – No. | -你们介意吗 -不 |
[08:15] | A local family brought us this cell phone footage. | 当地一家人给我们提供了一段手机录像 |
[08:31] | The boy was ten years old. | 这个小男孩十岁 |
[08:33] | We believe he was hit by an M67 fragmentation grenade. | 我们认为他是被M67杀伤手榴弹击中 |
[08:37] | Well, that’s sad and all, | 那很不幸 |
[08:38] | but what has that got to do with us? | 但跟我们有什么关系 |
[08:40] | It happened when we were running down the sniper. | 这是在我们追击狙击手的时候发生的 |
[08:43] | Kid lived right beside the target building. | 这个孩子就住在目标建筑物的后面 |
[08:45] | Now, before I go looking into your AARs, | 在我看你们的战后报告之前 |
[08:48] | – does anyone… – It was my frag. | -有没有任何人 -那是我的手雷 |
[08:49] | – Ray. – Hey, we don’t know that. | -雷 -我们并不知道是不是 |
[08:51] | No, I… | 没有 我 |
[08:51] | I threw a frag to flush the guy out. | 我扔了个手雷来把那家伙赶出来 |
[08:54] | It missed. | 但是失误了 |
[08:55] | ISR and comms will confirm. | 侦察监视设备和通讯设备都证实了 |
[08:57] | So you weren’t targeting the boy? | 所以你不是在瞄准那个男孩 |
[08:58] | Hold on a second. Did you really just say that? | 等一下 你刚刚真的这么说了吗 |
[09:00] | It’s okay, Sonny. | 没关系的 桑尼 |
[09:02] | No, I wasn’t targeting him. | 不 我没有瞄准他 |
[09:03] | I just made a bad throw is all. | 我只是没扔准罢了 |
[09:04] | You understand it’s my job to ask? | 你能理解问问题就是我的工作吗 |
[09:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:09] | So, what happens next? | 所以 接下来怎么办 |
[09:11] | We’ll go over the comms logs, any ISR footage. | 我们会仔细查看通讯记录和侦察监视录像 |
[09:13] | If it happened the way you said, | 如果事情真的像你说的那样 |
[09:15] | shouldn’t be much of a problem. | 就不会有什么问题 |
[09:17] | I’ve assured Sergeant Jacobs | 我已经向雅各布斯军士保证 |
[09:19] | that he has our full cooperation. | 我们会全面配合他 |
[09:21] | The sooner he can finish his inquiry, | 他越早结束调查 |
[09:23] | the sooner we can all put this behind us. | 我们就能越早把这件事忘掉 |
[09:25] | All right, then. Let me start getting you | 好的 那么 我来提供 |
[09:26] | – what you need. – Good. | -你们需要的东西 -很好 |
[09:34] | Ray. | 雷 |
[09:35] | Ray, look at me. Hey. | 雷 看着我 |
[09:37] | It’s not your fault, all right? | 这不是你的错 好吗 |
[09:39] | War’s messy. I mean, | 枪火无情 |
[09:40] | could’ve happened to any of us, right? | 这可能发生在我们任何人身上 |
[09:42] | – Right. – Right? | -好吧 -对吗 |
[09:43] | – If you say so. – All right, look at. | -如果你这么说了 -听着 |
[09:45] | Whatever happened, it’s on all of us. | 不管发生了什么事 我们都共进退 |
[09:46] | I’m the one that killed that kid, Jason. | 我才是杀死那个孩子的人 杰森 |
[09:48] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:49] | And I know the guys don’t see it that way, either. | 而且我觉得大家都不这么认为 |
[09:51] | We got you. | 我们支持你 |
[09:54] | Nothing to get. | 没什么可支持的 |
[09:59] | Ray. | 雷 |
[10:02] | Got your back. | 我们支持你 |
[10:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:17] | The client has agreed to pay in cash. | 客户同意用现金付款了 |
[10:19] | Okay, all right. Took him long enough. | 好的 花了他不少时间啊 |
[10:21] | He’s careful. Wouldn’t even discuss | 他很小心 连面对面会面都 |
[10:23] | the idea of a face-to-face. | 没有提过 |
[10:25] | Took us this long to get him to agree to a live drop. | 我们用了这么长时间才让他同意现场交易 |
[10:27] | Where’s the drop? | 交易地点在哪儿 |
[10:28] | Azahrin Spice Market. | 阿扎海林香料市场 |
[10:30] | 4:00 this afternoon. | 今天下午四点 |
[10:31] | Y’all know he’s gonna send a courier. | 你们都知道他会派一个信使来 |
[10:33] | Probably, but you know how this works. | 很有可能 但是你知道要怎么做 |
[10:35] | Roll him up, get him to give us | 把他绑走 |
[10:36] | the next guy up the ladder. | 让他派另一个人过来 |
[10:37] | Sooner or later, it’s gonna come to the son of a bitch | 那个袭击E队的混蛋 |
[10:39] | that put a hit out on Echo guys. | 迟早会出现 |
[10:41] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[10:44] | Let’s go get it, make it mean something. | 让我们去抓住他 让这件事有点意义 |
[10:46] | – Ray? Huh? Yeah. – Right. | -雷 对吗 -没错 |
[11:09] | The Azahrin Spice Market, as promised. | 阿扎海林香料市场 就像约定的那样 |
[11:11] | The drop zone is here. After he makes the drop, | 交易区就在这里 在他放下钱之后 |
[11:14] | he’s most likely gonna exit here. | 他很可能会从这里离开 |
[11:16] | All right, look, if it’s not too crowded, | 好的 如果不是特别拥挤 |
[11:17] | we might be able to get a scooby van in. That’s tight. | 我们可以开一辆史酷比小车进去 不过有点难度 |
[11:20] | How many civilians you think’ll be on the ground? | 你觉得地面上会有多少平民 |
[11:22] | 4:00 in the afternoon? A lot, I’d imagine. | 下午四点 我猜会有很多 |
[11:25] | Well, that definitely works in the guy’s favor, right? | 这肯定如他所愿了 对吗 |
[11:28] | Harder to spot the courier, harder to follow. | 更难发现信使 也更难跟踪 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but also harder for him to spot us following. | 没错 但他也更难发现我们在跟踪 |
[11:33] | We don’t need to follow him. | 我们不需要跟踪他 |
[11:35] | What are you thinking there, Sonny? | 你有什么想法 桑尼 |
[11:37] | Use Ray and Khalid as spotters, | 让雷和哈里德做探子 |
[11:39] | have ’em blend in to the market. | 让他们混在市场的人群中 |
[11:40] | The rest of us will be out of sight in the scooby van. | 剩下的人就远远地待在史酷比小车里 |
[11:43] | Once Ray and Khalid I.D. the money guy, | 一旦雷和哈里德发现了那个拿钱的人 |
[11:46] | we’ll swarm on him, | 我们就蜂拥而上 |
[11:47] | and we’ll have him flexcuffed on the van floor | 然后在有人察觉到我们在市场之前 |
[11:48] | before anybody knows we’re in the market. | 把他拷在小车里 |
[11:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | -不错 -好吧 |
[11:53] | If Sonny’s gonna start doing all the op plans, | 如果桑尼开始制定所有的行动计划 |
[11:54] | then I’m gonna… I’m gonna need a request a transfer. | 那我就 就得申请调走了 |
[11:57] | I have hidden gifts there, Mr. Spenser. | 我有不为人知的大智慧 斯宾塞先生 |
[12:00] | All right, any objections? | 好了 有人反对吗 |
[12:02] | You know he definitely is gonna have a guy on overwatch. | 你知道他肯定会安排一个人守望吧 |
[12:04] | That’s possible. | 有可能 |
[12:05] | That’s why we need to get in | 这就是为什么我们要 |
[12:06] | and out of there double-quick. | 加快速度开展行动 |
[12:07] | This could work, Sonny. | 这能行 桑尼 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[12:15] | How’s he holding up? Is he okay? | 他怎么样了 他还好吗 |
[12:18] | – Yeah. He’s fine. – All right. | -是的 他很好 -好吧 |
[12:21] | – How you holding up? – I’m fine, too. | -那你还好吗 -我也很好 |
[12:24] | – All good, okay? – All right. | -一切正常 好吗 -好吧 |
[12:35] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:37] | You’re not gonna believe what I found. | 你不会相信我找到了什么 |
[12:38] | All right, just slow down. | 好的 慢一点 |
[12:38] | – You’re gonna choke on your sandwich, all right? – Okay. | -你会被你的三明治噎到的 -好吧 |
[12:40] | The drill you gave me to check out, | 你让我检查的那个钻头 |
[12:42] | belonged to your friend? | 是你朋友的对吗 |
[12:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:48] | All right. All right. | 是的 |
[12:49] | So my guys in Germany got back to me. | 我在德国的同事们告诉我 |
[12:51] | Guess what they found on it. | 猜猜他们在上面发现了什么 |
[12:53] | Something more than your basic Afghan dirt? | 除了阿富汗的普通泥土之外吗 |
[12:55] | Does basic Afghan dirt have a lanthanum concentration | 阿富汗的普通泥土里会有浓度 |
[12:58] | of over 500 parts per million? | 超过百万分之五百的镧吗 |
[13:00] | All right, let me back up. | 好吧 我来解释一下 |
[13:02] | Lanthanum is a rare-earth metal, okay? | 镧是一种稀土元素 |
[13:04] | Uh, it’s used in all kinds of stuff, | 可以被用在各种东西上 |
[13:06] | like from telescopes, cameras, | 比如望远镜 照相机 |
[13:08] | especially anything with a rechargeable battery. | 尤其是带有充电电池的东西 |
[13:11] | Anything? | 任何东西吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, from, like, laptops to hybrid cars. | 是 小到笔记本电脑大到混合动力汽车 |
[13:14] | So you can imagine the value. | 你可以想象到它的价值 |
[13:16] | And where’d you say your friend was poking around? | 你刚刚说你朋友在哪钻东西 |
[13:18] | – Under poppy fields? – Irrigation tunnels. | -在罂粟农场下面吗 -灌溉隧道 |
[13:20] | Right. So my guess is, | 好吧 所以我猜 |
[13:22] | there’s got to be a huge lanthanum deposit down there. | 那下面有大量的镧 |
[13:24] | I mean, it wouldn’t surprise me. | 我不觉得惊讶 |
[13:26] | This country’s supposed to be loaded | 这个国家应该有大量 |
[13:27] | with rare-earth metals, right? | 稀土金属 不是吗 |
[13:29] | Problem is, they can’t stop fighting | 问题是 他们停战时间太短了 |
[13:30] | long enough to actually mount a mining operation. | 不够开展真正的采矿活动 |
[13:32] | So if somebody got this drill bit tested, | 所以如果有人去检测这个钻头 |
[13:35] | and they’re saying that it came back | 并且说结果显示 |
[13:36] | just your basic Afghan dirt? | 上面只有阿富汗泥土 |
[13:38] | Well, then, they’re idiots, or they’re lying, or both. | 那他们就是白痴 或者在说谎 或两者都是 |
[13:44] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. Just keep this between us, okay? | 是 不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah. Oh. | 好的 |
[14:06] | – You okay? – Why? | -你还好吗 -怎么了 |
[14:10] | Guy looking into your past work. | 看了你之前的行动 |
[14:11] | Could put a lesser man on edge. | 足以让一个胆小的人崩溃 |
[14:13] | Thank God… | 谢天谢地 |
[14:16] | I’m not a lesser man. | 我不是个胆小的人 |
[14:20] | Ray? | 雷 |
[14:20] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:23] | You forgot your comms earpiece in the TOC. | 你把通讯耳机落在作战中心了 |
[14:38] | Hey, it happens. | 这种事经常发生 |
[14:39] | Not to him. | 但不会发生在他身上 |
[14:42] | Guy’s got a six-month-old little boy at home, you know? | 他有个六个月大的儿子 |
[14:44] | Gets showed a video of him | 他看到了自己 |
[14:45] | killing somebody else’s kid accidentally. | 意外杀死别人孩子的录像 |
[14:49] | That’s enough to mess with anybody’s head. | 这件事足以干扰到任何一个人 |
[14:53] | Yeah. If you say so. | 好吧 既然你这样说了 |
[15:51] | We’re in position with good eyes on the drop spot. | 我们已就位 正盯着接头点 |
[15:54] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[15:57] | Good copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[15:58] | Snatch team standing by. | 抓捕队待命 |
[16:26] | Ray, moped. | 雷 摩托车 |
[16:27] | Calm down. I got him. | 冷静 我看到他了 |
[16:31] | TOC, guy on a moped making his second | 作战中心 一个骑摩托车的人已经 |
[16:34] | circle around the fountain. | 在喷泉周围绕第二圈了 |
[16:36] | Could be our guy. | 可能是我们要找的人 |
[16:39] | Roger, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[16:40] | ISR has got eyes on the moped driver. | 已使用侦察监视设备监视摩托车司机 |
[16:48] | My view is blocked. I can’t see what he’s doing. | 我的视线被挡住了 看不到他在做什么 |
[16:58] | He appears to be kicking at something. | 他好像在踢什么东西 |
[17:00] | Could be trying to kick-start his bike. | 可能是在发动摩托车 |
[17:11] | That’s him. Moped driver’s making the drop. | 就是他 摩托车手在放东西 |
[17:12] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[17:13] | Punch it! | 开车 |
[17:29] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[17:31] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[17:32] | Target secure. We’re moving. | 获得目标 我们正在撤离 |
[17:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:45] | He’s, uh, he’s saying that somebody gave him | 他说有人给了他 |
[17:47] | 20 American dollars if he leaves this bag by the fountain. | 20美元 让他把这个包放在喷泉边上 |
[17:50] | He’s never seen the guy before in his life. | 他以前从来没见过那个人 |
[17:52] | – Boss? – Yeah. | -头儿 -好 |
[17:55] | He doesn’t look like anyone we’ve rolled up before. | 他和我们以前抓到的人一点都不像 |
[17:58] | No, he’s not a true believer. | 他不是坚定的信徒 |
[18:00] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[18:01] | Found smokes on him. | 在他身上找到了烟 |
[18:04] | Hey, I think you guys should see this. | 你们应该来看看这个 |
[18:06] | We were right about the overwatch. | 我们关于守望队的看法是对的 |
[18:08] | Look, this is a video of the takedown. Look up at the balcony. | 这是抓捕时的录像 看上面的阳台 |
[18:11] | Yeah. What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[18:12] | They’re watching the drop. | 他们在监视这次接头 |
[18:14] | Maybe waiting for Abu Ali? | 可能是在等阿布·阿里 |
[18:16] | I don’t know. Hold on a second. | 我不知道 等一下 |
[18:18] | Bravo 1, we may have found somebody watching the drop, | B1 我们发现有人监视接头 |
[18:21] | making sure that payment got through. | 以确保一切顺利 |
[18:23] | Any chance you recognize him? | 能认出他吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, my God. Tell me that is not who I think it is. | 天哪 告诉我这不是我想的那个人 |
[18:32] | Bravo 1, hang tight. | B1 做好准备 |
[18:33] | We may have something. | 我们可能有发现 |
[18:37] | Hamid Gul Baladur. | 哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔 |
[18:41] | Yeah. We still believe Baladur’s the number two guy | 我们仍然确信巴拉杜尔是整个 |
[18:43] | in the entire Halani network? | 哈拉尼网络的二号人物 |
[18:45] | – Yep. – Okay. So Nouri Halani put the hit on Salim? | -是 -所以努里·哈拉尼袭击了萨利姆 |
[18:48] | Baladur’s always been an order-taker. | 巴拉杜尔一直是执行命令的人 |
[18:50] | If he organized the Salim hit, | 如果他策划了对萨利姆的袭击 |
[18:52] | it’s because the Halanis told him to. | 那是因为哈拉尼让他这样做 |
[18:54] | It means that they’re probably behind the hit on Echo Team. | 也就是说他们可能是袭击E队的幕后指使 |
[18:56] | Either way, we got one of our biggest fish | 不管怎么说 我们这条大鱼 |
[18:58] | finally sticking his head out in a place | 终于浮出水面了 |
[18:59] | where we can reach out and touch him. | 我们有机会抓到他 |
[19:01] | When’s the last time Baladur was seen outside the Tribals? | 上一次巴拉杜尔在部落外被看到是什么时候 |
[19:03] | Been years. | 好多年前 |
[19:04] | Which is why we should be so eager to catch up with him | 这就是为什么我们得赶在 |
[19:06] | before he gets back in the Tribals. | 他回到部落里之前抓到他 |
[19:08] | Bravo 1, I need you back here ASAP. | B1 我需要你们马上回来 |
[19:12] | We got a new target. | 我们有了一个新目标 |
[19:24] | Hamid Gul Baladur, friend and protector | 哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔 |
[19:27] | to those who serve the Halani Network. | 哈拉尼网络成员的朋友和保护者 |
[19:29] | Death to everyone else. | 其他人的死神 |
[19:31] | He’s masterminded a number of hits | 他策划了多次袭击 |
[19:33] | against journalists, Afghan officials | 针对记者 阿富汗官员 |
[19:35] | and coalition forces. | 以及联军 |
[19:37] | Nouri Halani is the man in charge. | 努里·哈拉尼是主谋 |
[19:40] | He’s descended from a long line of warlords | 他是历史悠久的军阀后裔 |
[19:42] | who’ve controlled large swaths of | 在过去几百年间 他们控制着 |
[19:44] | Nangarhar, Paktia and Khost provinces | 南加哈省 帕克蒂亚省以及霍斯特省 |
[19:46] | for most of the last few hundred years. | 大片区域 |
[19:48] | His father was a key U.S. Ally, | 他的父亲是美国的重要盟友 |
[19:51] | killed by the Soviets in ’86. | 1986年被苏联人刺杀 |
[19:53] | Now Under Nouri’s leadership, the Halani network | 在努里的领导下 哈拉尼网络的运作 |
[19:55] | works mostly like a crime family. | 很像一个犯罪家族 |
[19:58] | They collect protection money from local businesses, | 他们向当地企业收取保护费 |
[20:01] | especially poppy cultivation. | 尤其是罂粟种植业 |
[20:02] | – What about the younger brother? – Abad Halani. | -那他的弟弟呢 -阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[20:05] | He grew up in his older brother’s shadow. | 他在哥哥的阴影下成长 |
[20:07] | He’s reportedly an indecisive leader, | 据说他当领袖不仅优柔寡断 |
[20:09] | a drinker, and even somewhat of a womanizer. | 还酗酒 甚至有点沉迷女色 |
[20:11] | Oh, should have sent him to Vegas, and had Moe Greene | 真该把他送到拉斯维加斯 让莫·格林 |
[20:14] | sort him out. | 榨干他 |
[20:17] | Fredo Corleone? | 弗莱多·柯里昂 |
[20:19] | Michael sent him to work at the casinos? | 麦克派去经营赌场的那个 |
[20:22] | Come on. | 这都不知道 |
[20:23] | “He was banging the cocktail waitress, two at a time.” | “他睡了鸡尾酒服务生 一次睡俩” |
[20:27] | Okay, it’s actually not a-a terrible analogy. | 好吧 这也算不得很糟的类比 |
[20:29] | – Come on. – Thank you. | -算了吧 -谢谢 |
[20:30] | If the Halanis are a crime family, | 如果说哈拉尼是个犯罪家族 |
[20:32] | then Baladur’s the consigliere. | 那巴拉杜尔就是他们的参谋 |
[20:33] | Makes sense that Nouri’d use him to set up the hit on Salim. | 难怪努里让他安排袭击萨利姆 |
[20:37] | And Echo Team. | 还有E队 |
[20:38] | Starting to see a pattern here. | 事情慢慢变得清晰了 |
[20:39] | Remember, the Halanis | 但要记着 哈拉尼家族 |
[20:41] | might have had reasons to want Salim dead | 可能有他们的理由希望萨利姆死 |
[20:43] | that had nothing to do with Echo Team. | 但这些理由可能和E队无关 |
[20:45] | At least superficially, | 至少从表面上看 |
[20:46] | this guy was getting pretty buddy-buddy with our side. | 那家伙似乎和我们越来越亲密了 |
[20:49] | No, no, no. They killed him because | 不 他们杀了萨利姆 |
[20:50] | they knew we were about to grab him for the Echo hit. | 因为他们知道我们因袭击了E队的事抓他 |
[20:53] | Their Echo hit. | 但其实是他们袭击的 |
[20:54] | No, we don’t know that. | 不 他们不知道这个 |
[20:56] | And if we kill Baladur, | 如果我们杀了巴拉杜尔 |
[20:57] | we might never know. | 就永远也不会知道 |
[20:58] | Which is why we’re gonna take him alive. | 所以我们要活捉他 |
[21:00] | Yeah, it might be easier said than done. Davis? | 说来容易做起来难 戴维斯 |
[21:09] | Suicide belt. | 这是自杀式腰带 |
[21:10] | Legend has it Baladur never takes it off. | 据说巴拉杜尔从来不会解下这个腰带 |
[21:13] | So the guy’d rather get blown all the way | 所以这家伙宁愿被炸成天女散花 |
[21:15] | to hell and back than get taken alive. | 也不会被活捉 |
[21:16] | Well, it sort of makes it his call. | 这很符合他的处事风格 |
[21:18] | No, it doesn’t. Not necessarily. | 不 倒不是 也未必 |
[21:19] | If we want to get information from a suicide bomber, | 如果我们想从一个人体炸弹嘴里探出口风 |
[21:21] | there’s one technique we would use to take him alive. | 我们倒也能用一种技术活捉他 |
[21:23] | Yeah, but you need three guys to take him down: | 对 但需要三个人拿下他 |
[21:25] | two to hold the arms, one to choke him out. | 两个抓他的胳膊 一个扼住他的喉咙 |
[21:27] | Which means getting awful close to a guy with a bomb belt. | 也就是说要无限靠近这个系着炸弹要带的人 |
[21:30] | – Yes, it does. – Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | -是这样 -我们先别操之过急 |
[21:32] | At the moment, Baladur is still in the wind. | 巴拉杜尔现在还下落不明 |
[21:34] | Okay, so we still have the sniper’s phone. | 好的 我们现在还有狙击手的手机 |
[21:37] | – Right. – Right? Okay, so why don’t | -是 -是吧 所以 我们为什么不 |
[21:39] | we text Baladur and | 给巴拉杜尔发短信 |
[21:40] | tell him we want another meet? | 说我们想再见他一面 |
[21:41] | It’s gonna be a little bit of a hard sell, | 这次可不好说服他 |
[21:43] | because the last one was a trap. | 因为上次我们给他设了个陷阱 |
[21:47] | All right, look. Baladur thinks that Ali set him up. | 好吧 巴拉杜尔可能以为是阿里干的 |
[21:49] | Right? So why don’t we just flip it? | 对吧 所以我们为什么不投其所想 |
[21:52] | Have the sniper accuse Baladur | 就让狙击手指控巴拉杜尔 |
[21:53] | of being the guy behind the setup. | 是上次陷阱的背后指使 |
[21:56] | I mean, all Baladur knows is that the Americans were there. | 我是说 巴拉杜尔只知道当时有美国人出现 |
[21:59] | Hell of a long shot. | 可真是孤注一掷 |
[22:01] | What do we have to lose? | 我们有什么损失 |
[22:10] | Baby, you’ll get past this. | 亲爱的 你会挺过去的 |
[22:12] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:13] | No. I threw that grenade. | 不 是我扔的手榴弹 |
[22:14] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[22:16] | That boy who died, | 那个死去的男孩 |
[22:18] | he had nothing to do with any of it. | 和这些冲突毫不相干 |
[22:19] | One second he’s playing with his dad, and… | 上一秒他还和他的爸爸玩耍 下一秒就 |
[22:21] | Well, what does Jason say? | 杰森怎么说 |
[22:24] | What do you think he says? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:25] | It’s nobody’s fault, it’s war. | 他说不怪谁 是战争的错 |
[22:27] | – Things happen. – Well, it is and they do. | -是常有的事 -确实是这样 |
[22:30] | It doesn’t matter what he says, anyway. | 反正他说什么不重要 |
[22:32] | CID wants to find the serviceman responsible | 刑事调查部想查出谁哪个军人 |
[22:34] | for killing some kid, that’s what they’re gonna find. | 害死了小孩 他们就会调查到我头上 |
[22:37] | – But you didn’t do anything wrong. – I know I didn’t. | -但你没做错什么 -我知道我没有 |
[22:39] | Why does everybody keep saying that to me? | 你们怎么都这么说 |
[22:40] | What is going on, Raymond? | 你怎么了 雷蒙德 |
[22:43] | What do you mean? | 什么怎么了 |
[22:44] | Raymond Perry, | 雷蒙德·佩里 |
[22:46] | just ’cause there’s 7,000 miles between us, | 虽然我们相隔11263公里 |
[22:48] | doesn’t mean I can’t tell when you’re hiding something. | 但我也能看出你心里藏了事 |
[22:50] | Naima… | 奈玛 |
[22:51] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[22:55] | It’s nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 就是 |
[22:56] | my shoulder’s been hurting a little. | 我的肩膀受了点小伤 |
[22:57] | – Oh, my God. – And when I threw that frag, | -我的天 -所以我扔手榴弹的时候 |
[23:00] | if my shoulder wasn’t messed up, | 如果我的肩膀没受伤 |
[23:02] | I make that throw, that boy’d still be alive. | 我就会扔准 那个男孩就不会死了 |
[23:03] | Ray, listen to me. Who else knows you deployed hurt? | 雷 还有谁知道你带着伤来驻派 |
[23:07] | That you never went to see a doctor to get clearance? | 还有谁知道你从没去看医生 没有医生的批准 |
[23:10] | – No one. – Good. | -没人知道 -那就好 |
[23:11] | That’s how you keep it. | 这事跟谁都不能说 |
[23:12] | I can’t lie to CID, Naima. | 不能骗刑事调查部 奈玛 |
[23:14] | Yes, you can. | 你能 |
[23:16] | You are in a war, Ray. | 你身处战争之中 雷 |
[23:18] | You are risking your life every second. | 你每分每秒都在赌上自己的性命 |
[23:21] | You are a hero, and whatever happened on that roof, | 你是个英雄 所以不论发生了什么 |
[23:24] | you can’t let them take that away from you. | 你都不能让他们否定你是英雄这个事实 |
[23:26] | You will not mention your shoulder. | 你别跟他们提你肩膀受伤的事 |
[23:29] | You’ve got to look out for yourself ’cause I’m not there | 你要自己照顾好自己 因为我不能在你身边 |
[23:31] | to do it for you. | 照顾你 |
[23:34] | Tell me you understand, baby. | 快告诉我你明白了 亲爱的 |
[23:38] | Yeah. | 我明白了 |
[23:39] | Kiss the kids for me, okay? | 代我亲亲孩子 好吗 |
[23:41] | And you didn’t tell Jason? | 你没跟杰森说过吧 |
[23:45] | No. | 没有 |
[23:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:51] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[24:11] | Still no answer from Baladur? | 巴拉杜尔那边还没有回复 |
[24:15] | Think he’s done with us? | 他可能识破我们了 |
[24:17] | Could be he’s checking with the Halanis | 他可能是为了下一步行动 |
[24:18] | for his next move. | 在和哈拉尼斯核对 |
[24:21] | You mind if I get | 你介意我尝一口 |
[24:22] | a hit of this coffee? I’m a little tired. | 这杯咖啡吗 我有点累 |
[24:25] | You know, sleep is not a sign of weakness. | 要知道 睡觉不代表你软弱 |
[24:30] | I’ll be damned. | 我真没想到 |
[24:32] | He’s saying he didn’t set us up. | 他说他没有设置陷阱 |
[24:35] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[24:37] | tell him that he’s got to prove it, all right? | 告诉他必须证明他的话 |
[24:38] | Tell him that he’s got to bring you your money in person. | 告诉他要亲自把你的钱带给你 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:53] | He wants to know why he should come in person. | 他想知道为什么他要亲自来 |
[24:56] | Well, to prove that it’s not a setup. | 为了证明没有陷阱 |
[25:04] | “If you’re there, you can’t summon the Americans, | 如果你在那里 你就没法叫来美国人 |
[25:06] | because they’ll arrest you, too.” | 因为他们会连你一起逮捕 |
[25:12] | “What makes you think the Americans would arrest me? | 你为什么认为美国人会逮捕我 |
[25:15] | You don’t even know who I am.” | 你甚至不知道我是谁 |
[25:17] | Sure we do. | 我们当然知道 |
[25:21] | You are awful sly sometimes. | 有时候你真是狡猾得要命 |
[25:24] | Well, you know what? I have my moments. | 你知道吗 我也有巅峰时刻 |
[25:27] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[25:28] | “I know you very well, Hamid Gul Baladur.” | 我对你了如指掌 哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔 |
[25:31] | Good. Let him chew on that. | 好样的 让他琢磨去吧 |
[25:39] | We’re back on. | 重燃希望 |
[25:41] | See that? We’re back on. | 瞧啊 重燃希望了 |
[25:51] | Baladur wants to meet at a tea house of 40 Meter Road. | 巴拉杜尔想在40米公路旁的一个茶馆见面 |
[25:54] | It’s a relatively low traffic area, | 那里车流量相对较少 |
[25:56] | and there’s only one entrance as far as we know. | 而且据我们目前所知 那里只有一个入口 |
[25:59] | Well, we got to snatch him outside of the building | 我们要在他进入建筑之前 |
[26:00] | before he goes inside the building, | 在建筑外面抓住他 |
[26:02] | because he’s got on an S-belt. | 因为他有一条炸弹腰带 |
[26:04] | My guess is Baladur is looking to kill the sniper. | 我猜巴拉杜尔正在想办法杀掉那个狙击手 |
[26:06] | It’s the only reason he’s not already back in the Tribals. | 这是他还没回到部落的唯一原因 |
[26:09] | So…? | 所以 |
[26:10] | So he’s got to figure Ali’s looking to take the same shot at him. | 所以他会觉得阿里也在想办法杀掉他 |
[26:12] | Yeah, he’s probably worried about getting his ass shot off | 他可能正担心在进来的路上 |
[26:15] | on his way in, | 屁股会被打掉 |
[26:15] | so he’s probably gonna stay out of sight | 所以直到阿里身份确认之前 |
[26:18] | until he positive I.D.S Ali. | 他可能都不会露面 |
[26:20] | Okay, so where does that put us? | 好吧 对我们有什么影响 |
[26:21] | I mean, ’cause the last time I checked, old Ali | 我是说 我怎么记得 |
[26:23] | didn’t really seem like he was in the mood to be drinking tea. | 老阿里看起来不太想喝茶 |
[26:26] | So we send in a decoy. | 那我们送个诱饵 |
[26:36] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[26:39] | You might want to roll those back down. | 你最好把袖子卷回去 |
[26:40] | I think that’s the way Ali was wearing his. | 我记得阿里是这么穿的 |
[26:42] | – You sure? – Yep. | -你确定 -对 |
[26:45] | Good lookin’ out. | 看起来不错 |
[26:45] | And for today’s mission, | 今天的任务 |
[26:48] | Raymond Perry is bringing sexy back | 雷蒙德·佩里换上叙利亚狙击手装 |
[26:51] | with the Syrian sniper look. | 尽展性感风范 |
[26:52] | Okay, Sonny. You might want to get your ass on the bus. | 好了 桑尼 你滚上车吧 |
[26:55] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:58] | Hey, I want to tell you something. | 我要跟你说点事 |
[27:00] | I look really hot as a paid assassin? | 作为一个雇佣杀手 我看起来很性感 |
[27:02] | Well, there is that, yes. | 有这方面 确实 |
[27:05] | No, about what’s going on. | 不 我要说的是现在的情况 |
[27:08] | I can handle it, Davis. | 我能应付过来 戴维斯 |
[27:10] | I really can. | 我真的可以 |
[27:12] | Okay, but CID can make your life miserable if they want to. | 但刑事调查部只要乐意 就能让你日子难过 |
[27:16] | One time I supplied a dozen bridging ladders | 有一次我给在卡塔尔训练的 |
[27:17] | to some Marines training in Qatar, | 海军陆战队士兵供应架桥梯 |
[27:19] | a couple of them fell apart when they were extended. | 其中一些梯子在展开的时候散架了 |
[27:22] | We’re talking three or four broken bones, that’s it. | 我说的是三四根摔断的骨头 就这样 |
[27:24] | The Navy investigators came after me | 海军调查员随后来找我 |
[27:26] | like I had personally sabotaged those ladders. | 好像是我人为破坏了这些梯子 |
[27:29] | All I’m saying is be careful. | 我只想说小心点 |
[27:33] | And all I’m saying is is I can handle it. | 而我只想说我能应付过来 |
[27:37] | But thanks. | 但谢谢 |
[27:46] | Hey. Listen, Ray. | 听着 雷 |
[27:49] | Look, I know we want to bring this guy in alive, | 我知道我们想活捉他 |
[27:51] | but I don’t need anybody doing anything stupid out there. | 但我不需要任何人在那做什么傻事 |
[27:54] | All right? This guy is wearing an S-belt. | 好吗 这人系着个炸弹腰带 |
[27:56] | If he’s hell-bent on going out in a bang, | 如果他拼了命要让它炸 |
[27:59] | then you stand back and you let him. | 那你就得躲开 让他去炸 |
[28:01] | All right? | 好吗 |
[28:03] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:04] | All right. | 好 |
[28:24] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[28:26] | We’re in position across from the tea house. | 我们在茶馆对面 |
[28:28] | We got eyes on the door. | 有人盯着门口 |
[28:29] | You are good to go. | 你可以行动了 |
[28:30] | Nothing on ISR so far. | 目前侦察监视设备上没动静 |
[28:33] | Bravo 2, on you. | B2 你先上 |
[28:35] | Switching to text communication only. | 切换到只用短信通讯 |
[28:37] | Roger. On the move. | 收到 行动了 |
[28:50] | He looks convincing. | 他演得很像 |
[28:52] | Yeah, let’s hope so, right? | 希望如此吧 |
[29:01] | As-salaam alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[29:02] | Wa alaikum as-salaam. | 愿你平安 |
[29:30] | Hey, Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[29:31] | Ray is at the right-hand | 雷在右边 |
[29:32] | rear table. | 后面的桌子 |
[29:50] | He said there’s not a lot of friendly faces in there. | 他说那里的人看起来都不太友好 |
[29:52] | Maybe seven or eight men. | 大概有七八个人 |
[30:21] | He says the guy across from him is sending a text. | 他说他对面那个人在发短信 |
[30:24] | He could be telling Baladur the meet’s on. | 他可能是在告诉巴拉杜尔会面开始了 |
[30:26] | Be my guess. | 我猜也是 |
[30:32] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底在哪 |
[30:35] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[30:36] | Any updates? | 有进展吗 |
[30:37] | Still nothing on our end. | 我们这边还没收到 |
[30:39] | Guy’s got to show up soon. | 这家伙该出现了 |
[30:41] | For all he knows, Abu Ali is in there waiting, | 他该知道 阿布·阿里就在里面等着 |
[30:43] | getting murder by the minute. | 随时都有可能被杀 |
[30:49] | Bravo 1, he’s got eyes on Baladur. | B1 雷看见巴拉杜尔了 |
[30:51] | How’d he get inside? | 他是怎么进去的 |
[30:52] | Bravo 1, be advised. The target is inside the building. | B1 请注意 目标在建筑内部 |
[30:55] | Must’ve been tunnels. | 肯定是从隧道进的 |
[30:55] | TOC, we’re preparing to engage. | 作战中心 我们正准备交战 |
[30:58] | Negative. Tell them to hold. | 不行 让他们待命 |
[31:00] | We’re not charging into an S-belt. | 可不能引爆炸弹腰带 |
[31:01] | All call signs hold. | 全体待命 |
[31:04] | Come on, Ray. | 加油啊 雷 |
[31:32] | Abu Ali? | 阿布·阿里 |
[31:44] | Go, go. | 行动 快走 |
[32:12] | Ray! | 雷 |
[32:12] | Over here. | 这边 |
[32:14] | Chest plate caught it. | 打在防弹衣上了 |
[32:15] | Baladur squirted. I’m good. | 巴拉杜尔逃走了 我没事 |
[32:17] | TOC, Bravo 2’s okay. | 作战中心 B2没事 |
[32:19] | No sign of Baladur. | 没有巴拉杜尔的踪影 |
[32:20] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[32:24] | Come on, come on, come on. Got him. | 给点力 找到他了 |
[32:27] | He’s two doors down, exiting north side. | 他在隔壁第二家 从北边出来 |
[32:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:30] | Sonny, Brock, lock this place down. | 桑尼 布罗克 锁定这一区域 |
[32:32] | Clay, Derek, on me. | 克莱 德里克 跟我来 |
[32:35] | This is Bravo 3. | 我是B3 |
[32:36] | 1, 6, and Alpha 2 are in pursuit of the squirter. | B1 B6 和A2正在追逃跑者 |
[32:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah, I’m good, brother. | 我没事 兄弟 |
[32:43] | Go that way. See if you can cut him off. | 从那边走 看能不能截住他 |
[33:10] | What is he doing? Why isn’t he shooting? | 他在干什么 他怎么不开枪 |
[33:11] | He’s trying to take him alive. | 他想活捉他 |
[33:23] | All call signs, | 全体注意 |
[33:24] | Bravo 1 has engaged. | B1在跟目标纠缠 |
[33:42] | Don’t let him pull the belt. | 别让他碰到腰带 |
[33:44] | Get his left arm. | 拿下他的左手 |
[33:47] | Can you get ’em? | 你行吗 |
[33:51] | Got it? | 办成了吗 |
[33:51] | – Boom. – Okay. That’s good. | -搞定 -很好 |
[33:53] | Get this big son of a bitch off me, will you? | 把这个大混蛋从我身上挪开 行吗 |
[34:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:11] | I know you’re from Pakistan. | 我知道你是从巴基斯坦来的 |
[34:13] | I know you speak English. | 我知道你会说英语 |
[34:16] | I know who you work for. | 我知道你给谁卖命 |
[34:18] | Nouri Halani. | 努里·哈拉尼 |
[34:21] | Your boss is gonna wonder how we caught you. | 你老板会好奇我们是怎么抓到你的 |
[34:26] | Even if you get out of here– | 尽管不太可能 |
[34:27] | which you probably won’t– | 但就算你能逃出这里 |
[34:30] | he’ll never trust you again. | 他也不会再信任你了 |
[34:35] | Baladur, | 巴拉杜尔 |
[34:37] | the man known as Death, | 被视为”死神”的人 |
[34:38] | has been captured. | 被抓住了 |
[34:41] | So maybe I do let you out of here, let them | 或许我会把你放了 |
[34:44] | pick you up on the side of the road, let them know | 让他们在路边发现你 让他们知道 |
[34:47] | you were broken by the Americans. | 你被美国人打伤了 |
[34:51] | By a woman. | 被一个女人 |
[34:55] | You think you know what you’re fighting here. | 你以为你知道你在和什么斗争 |
[34:58] | But, believe me… | 但是 相信我 |
[35:01] | you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[35:04] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[35:08] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[35:20] | You couldn’t even send yourself to heaven. | 你连自杀都做不到 |
[35:24] | Now you have to sit here, with all of us, | 现在你得坐在这 和我们一起 |
[35:28] | for as long as we want. | 一切看我们的心情 |
[35:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:48] | When you said you wanted to come by and talk, | 当你说你想过来聊聊天 |
[35:49] | I thought that was something that people say. | 我以为这只是大多数人寒暄的方式 |
[35:52] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah, come in. | 当然 请进 |
[36:03] | Let me guess, you’re going back with your wife. | 让我猜猜 你要跟你妻子和好了 |
[36:05] | – No. Why don’t you guess again. – You can tell me. I’m a big girl. | -再猜猜 -你直说吧 我承受得了 |
[36:08] | And it’s my… it’s my fault anyways | 不管怎么说 都是我 我的错 |
[36:09] | – for breaking my “No married guy” rule. – Amy, stop. | -不该和已婚男人厮混 -艾米别说了 |
[36:12] | Okay? Stop. You know what this is about. | 别说了好吗 你知道我来是干什么的 |
[36:14] | No, I actually don’t know what this is about. | 不 我还真不知道你来是干什么的 |
[36:17] | You remember this? | 你记得这个吗 |
[36:18] | This drill bit? Steve Porter’s drill bit? | 这个钻头 史蒂夫·波特的钻头 |
[36:21] | Remember you had it tested by your-your lab guys at Xeon? | 记得你让你”至强”的实验人员检测过 |
[36:24] | And it came back as your basic Afghan dirt. | 结果这只是普通的阿富汗泥土 |
[36:27] | – You remember that? – I remember that. | -你记得吗 -我记得 |
[36:29] | Well, I had it tested again. | 我重新检测了一遍 |
[36:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Lanthanum. Do you know what that is? | 镧 你知道这是什么吗 |
[36:35] | Enlighten me. | 说说看 |
[36:36] | It’s a rare-earth metal. | 这是一种稀土金属 |
[36:38] | Used in high-tech stuff. | 用于高科技上的 |
[36:40] | It’s worth a fortune. | 价值不菲 |
[36:44] | So either you lied to me or your lab guys lied to me. | 不是你骗了我就是你的实验人员骗了你 |
[36:47] | I didn’t lie to you. I didn’t lie to you. | 我没骗你 我既没骗你 |
[36:49] | I didn’t lie to Steve. | 也没骗史蒂夫 |
[36:50] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[36:51] | – Your company does mining operations, right? – Yes. | -你的公司也承包采矿作业是吗 -对 |
[36:53] | Your boss, Cutter, | 你的老板 卡特 |
[36:55] | S.A.S. badass turned, uh, contractor millionaire. | 特别空勤团的混蛋成了百万富翁承包商 |
[36:59] | How much do you really know about him? | 你到底对他了解多少 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:03] | You can go now. | 你该走了 |
[37:04] | I-I appreciate you stopping by. | 我 我很感谢你能来 |
[37:07] | This stuff is worth a lot of money, Amy. | 这东西值很多钱 艾米 |
[37:11] | People do a lot of funny things when it comes to money. | 一旦和钱有关 人们就会做很多可笑的事情 |
[37:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:16] | Maybe, uh, murder a bunch of operators. | 也许 杀掉一群作战人员 |
[37:36] | I thought disinformation campaigns | 我以为用假情报这种行为 |
[37:38] | went out of style in the ’60s. | 在六十年代就过时了呢 |
[37:39] | – Well, that’s awfully naive of you. – You lied to me. | -那你真是太天真了 -你跟我撒谎 |
[37:43] | First day of secret agent school, | 在特工学校的第一天 |
[37:45] | they tell us never to answer a vague accusation. | 他们就告诉我们不要回答这种模糊的问题 |
[37:48] | – You think this is funny? – I think | -你觉得这很有趣吗 -我觉得 |
[37:50] | you’re gonna have to be a little bit more specific. | 你得说得再具体一点 |
[37:52] | The sniper who shot Salim Hakan was killed at the scene. | 那个朝萨利姆·哈坎开枪的狙击手当场就被杀了 |
[37:56] | Three days ago. Yesterday, you told me | 三天之前 昨天你告诉我 |
[37:57] | you believed he was still alive. | 你觉得他还活着 |
[37:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:01] | That’s all you’re gonna say? | 这就是你要说的 |
[38:03] | I gave you gold. I gave you stuff nobody else had. | 我给了你价值黄金的消息 给了你别人没有的东西 |
[38:05] | I gave you the sniper’s name, his bio… | 我给你了那个狙击手的名字 他的简历 |
[38:07] | So I’m not supposed to be mad | 所以我现在不应该生气 |
[38:08] | because most of what you told me was true? | 因为你告诉我的大部分信息都是真的 |
[38:10] | The guys who hired the sniper are the same guys | 雇了那个狙击手的人 |
[38:13] | who blew up Echo Team. Only way to get to them | 和炸E队的是同一伙人 抓到他们的唯一办法 |
[38:15] | was have them believe the sniper was still alive. | 就是让他们觉得那个狙击手还活着 |
[38:18] | It’s my job to make that happen. | 我的工作就是做这件事 |
[38:20] | – You could’ve used another reporter. – Well, I used you. | -你可以用其他的记者 -我选择了你 |
[38:22] | To publish your lie. | 发表你的谎言 |
[38:24] | – There’s that word again. – What do you call it? | -又是这个词 -你把它叫什么 |
[38:26] | – My job. – Yeah? What about my job? | -我的工作 -是吗 那我的工作呢 |
[38:28] | A journalist trades on his credibility. | 一个记者的信誉的交易 |
[38:32] | Not only did you get me to report fake news, | 你不止是让我报道了假新闻 |
[38:34] | you made me look like I’m carrying water | 你还让我看起来在帮 |
[38:36] | for the U.S. Military, which a lot of people are already primed | 美国军队讲话的 因为我爸爸的身份 |
[38:39] | to believe because of who my father is. | 大部分人都觉得是这样 |
[38:41] | It has taken me years | 我花了很多年 |
[38:43] | to build a reputation as a truth-teller. | 才建立了讲述真相的名声 |
[38:46] | Well, you’ll understand if I’m less concerned | 就算我认为保护你的名声 |
[38:48] | about preserving your reputation | 比不上为死去作战人员伸张正义 |
[38:50] | than I am about finding justice for our dead operators. | 你也要理解我 |
[38:55] | – Mission first. – Damn right. | -任务第一 -就是这样 |
[38:59] | Before friendship. | 比友情还重要 |
[39:02] | Before anything. | 比任何东西都重要 |
[39:08] | I feel sorry for you. | 我为你感到悲哀 |
[40:12] | That was wild. | 有点疯狂 |
[40:13] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[40:15] | Didn’t I hear somebody say you need at least | 我听到有些人说至少需要三个人 |
[40:16] | three guys to take down a man with an S-vest? | 才能拿下一个穿自杀背心的人 |
[40:20] | I didn’t have three guys. | 我都没有三个人 |
[40:21] | That’s not happening. | 绝对不可能 |
[40:22] | Blackburn’s pretty angry with you for taking such a big risk. | 你冒这么大的风险布莱克本很生气 |
[40:26] | Huh. Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[40:28] | He laid into me during the AAR. I got it. | 他在行动报告里讲了 我知道 |
[40:31] | So, Baladur, is he talking? | 巴拉杜尔开口了吗 |
[40:34] | Mm, not really. | 没有 |
[40:36] | No surprise, hard-core guy like that. | 倒是不意外 像他那样的核心人物 |
[40:38] | You think you’ll be able to break him? | 你觉得你能让他开口吗 |
[40:41] | Maybe. But even if we can’t, | 也许吧 但是即使我们不能 |
[40:43] | his capture’s gonna be a big blow to Nouri Halani. | 他被捕对于努里·哈拉尼来说也是一个巨大的打击 |
[40:45] | Guy spent the last 17 years thinking he’s untouchable. | 过去的17年人们都认为我们拿他没办法 |
[40:48] | All of a sudden, we roll up his number two? | 突然之间 我们就抓到了他的二把手 |
[40:50] | You think he’s gonna panic? | 你觉得他会害怕 |
[40:52] | Figure he’s gonna do something. | 觉得他会有所行动 |
[40:53] | We just have to be ready to take advantage when he does. | 他动手的时候我们要准备好抢占先机 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:59] | Listen, you know anything about these rare-earth elements? | 你了解稀土元素吗 |
[41:01] | Uh, lanthanum or whatever? | 镧还是什么的 |
[41:03] | Only what I read in the paper. | 只了解在书本上读到的 |
[41:05] | Afghanistan is sitting on a… | 阿富汗就坐落在一个 |
[41:07] | billion dollars’ worth of it or something? | 有价值十亿美元的稀土元素的地方 |
[41:09] | Trillions, I believe. | 我觉得是万亿 |
[41:10] | Okay. The world’s crazy enough | 好吧 这个世界还真是疯狂 |
[41:12] | for someone to slit your throat | 有的人会因为你钱包里的几百块钱 |
[41:14] | for a couple bucks out of your wallet; | 就把你喉咙割开 |
[41:16] | can only imagine what they would do | 为了得到那万亿的一小部分他们会做什么 |
[41:18] | to get a piece of that trillion, huh? | 我们只能靠想象了 |
[41:19] | Where are you going with this? | 你想说什么 |
[41:21] | Hey. Phone call for you. Line four. | 有电话找你 四号线 |
[41:24] | You know who it is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[41:25] | It’s a potential source, maybe. | 可能是某个线人 |
[41:27] | Guy called the tip line, said he had information | 他打了情报专线说他有关于 |
[41:28] | about Salim’s murder, asked for you by name. | 萨利姆谋杀案的情报 点名要找你 |
[41:33] | – Mm, can we trace it? – We’re trying. | -我们能追踪到他吗 -正试着呢 |
[41:35] | Sounds like he’s scrambling his signal. | 听着像他干扰了自己的信号 |
[41:36] | We’re recording, obviously. | 当然了 我们正在录音 |
[41:41] | This is Amanda Ellis. | 我是阿曼达·艾利斯 |
[41:43] | This is Abad Halani. | 我是阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[41:45] | It’s Abad Halani. Come here. | 是阿巴德·哈拉尼 过来 |
[41:46] | First, I congratulate you on the capture of Hamid Gul Baladur. | 首先恭喜你们抓到了哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔 |
[41:51] | I never thought he could be taken alive. | 没想到他会被你们活捉 |
[41:53] | What makes you think we have Baladur? | 你为什么觉得我们抓到了巴拉杜尔 |
[41:55] | Second, my brother, Nouri Halani, | 第二 我哥哥努里·哈拉尼 |
[41:58] | is behind the killing of General Salim Hakan. | 就是谋杀萨利姆·哈坎将军的幕后主使 |
[42:01] | He is also the one who blew up your commandos some weeks ago. | 他也是那个几周之前炸死了你们突击队员的人 |
[42:05] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么把这些告诉我 |
[42:08] | You want to impress me with tales of your brother’s power? | 你想用你哥哥的故事吓我 |
[42:11] | No. | 不 |
[42:12] | I want to deliver him to you. | 我想把他送给你们 |