时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is Sergeant Percy Jacobs. | 这位是珀西·雅各布斯中士 |
[00:06] | The Army’s Criminal Investigative Division | 军队刑事调查部 |
[00:08] | believe he was hit by a fragmentation grenade. | 认为他是被手雷击中 |
[00:10] | It was my frag. If my shoulder wasn’t messed up, | 那是我的手雷 如果我的肩膀没受伤 |
[00:13] | that boy would still be alive. | 那个男孩就不会死了 |
[00:15] | That’s Steve Porter’s drill. | 那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头 |
[00:16] | He got something on it during an op. | 某次行动时有东西沾上面了 |
[00:18] | The real story is rare-earth metals. | 其实是稀土金属 |
[00:22] | Remember Steve Porter’s drill bit? | 记得史蒂夫·波特的钻头吗 |
[00:23] | Well, I had it tested again. So, either you lied to me | 我重新检测了一遍 不是你骗了我 |
[00:26] | or your lab guys lied to me. | 就是你的实验人员骗了你 |
[00:27] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没骗你 |
[00:28] | Your boss, Cutter, | 你的老板 卡特 |
[00:30] | people do a lot of funny things when it comes to money. | 一旦和钱有关 人们就会做很多可笑的事情 |
[00:31] | Maybe, uh, murder a bunch of operators? | 也许 杀掉一群作战人员 |
[00:33] | This is Amanda Ellis. | 我是阿曼达·艾利斯 |
[00:34] | This is Abad Halani. | 我是阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[00:36] | My brother, Nouri Halani, | 我哥哥努里·哈拉尼 |
[00:38] | he is the one who blew up your commandos. | 他就是炸死了你们突击队员的人 |
[00:44] | This is Abad Halani. | 我是阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[00:47] | First, I congratulate you on the capture of Hamid Gul Baladur. | 首先恭喜你们抓到了哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔 |
[00:51] | I never thought he could be taken alive. | 没想到他会被你们活捉 |
[00:54] | Second, my brother, Nouri Halani, | 第二 我哥哥努里·哈拉尼 |
[00:58] | he is the one who blew up your commandos some weeks ago. | 他是那个几周之前炸死了你们突击队员的人 |
[01:02] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么把这些告诉我 |
[01:03] | I want to deliver him to you. | 我想把他送给你们 |
[01:07] | And we’re sure that’s Abad Halani? | 确定他就是阿巴德·哈拉尼吗 |
[01:09] | The voice recognition was a probable match. | 声音识别匹配显示很可能是他 |
[01:11] | The guy did a pretty good job scrambling the signal, | 他费了些心思来干扰信号 |
[01:13] | but we managed to track it to Northwest Pakistan. | 但还是被我们追踪到在巴基斯坦西北部 |
[01:16] | Halani Central. | 哈拉尼中部 |
[01:17] | You’re offering to betray your own brother? | 你是要背叛你的亲哥哥 |
[01:21] | He betrayed me and all our people. | 他背叛了我和我们的人民 |
[01:24] | My brother has gone mad. | 我的哥哥已经疯了 |
[01:27] | He wants to rule the world. | 他想统治世界 |
[01:29] | He will kill anyone he thinks is an enemy. | 他会杀掉所有被他视为敌人的人 |
[01:32] | He thinks I am an enemy. | 他把我视为敌人 |
[01:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:37] | Because I do not want to rule the world. | 因为我不想统治世界 |
[01:41] | Hey, look, it still don’t make no sense. | 听着 还是说不通啊 |
[01:43] | Big, bad Nouri Halani kills Echo Team | 坏蛋大哥努里·哈拉尼杀了E队 |
[01:45] | because they burnt down some little poppy field? | 就因为他们烧毁了一小块罂粟农场 |
[01:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:48] | The bottom line is Nouri Halani killed our Echo guys. | 至少努里·哈拉尼杀了我们的E队队友 |
[01:51] | Fact of the matter is Abad says he can get us Nouri Halani. | 事实在于阿巴德说能帮我们抓到努里·哈拉尼 |
[01:54] | He’s asked for an in-person meeting | 他要求亲自会面 |
[01:56] | tomorrow afternoon in Karachi, iron out the particulars. | 明天下午在卡拉奇会面 解决具体问题 |
[02:00] | Plan’s for us to get eyes on him at that meeting, | 我们的任务是在会面时盯紧他 |
[02:02] | surveil him until we got Nouri rolled up, | 在抓住努里之前 监视他 |
[02:04] | and then roll up Abad right after. | 之后再去抓阿巴德 |
[02:06] | First things first, I got to get the Pakistanis | 先说重要的 我得让巴基斯坦方面 |
[02:08] | to sign off on me being there, so… | 同意我在场 所以 |
[02:10] | And if they don’t? | 如果他们不同意呢 |
[02:12] | You’re gonna, uh, just call the whole thing off? | 那就取消一切行动吗 |
[02:14] | Actually, I was thinking in that case, | 其实我想如果是那样 |
[02:15] | I just have to sneak in with you guys. | 我就只能跟你们偷偷溜进去 |
[02:22] | Hey, suckers. Join you? | 混小子们 我可以一起吗 |
[02:23] | Be my guest. | 您请便 |
[02:29] | You down with the mission? | 你厌烦这次任务了吗 |
[02:30] | Ah, it’s just a big waste of time, if you ask me. | 非要问我 我觉得这完全是在浪费时间 |
[02:33] | We should just drop a big bomb on them and call it a day. | 就该直接扔枚炸弹 然后收工 |
[02:35] | That is a very nice international incident | 你这是想挑起一起引人注目的 |
[02:37] | you are proposing. | 国际事件啊 |
[02:38] | See, I like the sound of that right there. | 瞧 我就喜欢这调调 |
[02:39] | It’s got a little ring to it, doesn’t it? | 很悦耳 对吧 |
[02:43] | I’ve been having trouble getting in touch with Danny. | 我最近跟丹尼联系出了点问题 |
[02:47] | Well, how long has it been since you talked to him? | 你最后一次联系他是什么时候 |
[02:49] | Week. | 一周前 |
[02:50] | You want me to reach out to him or…? | 你想我联系他还是… |
[02:53] | – No. No, no, no. – No? | -不不不 -不吗 |
[02:54] | – No. Thank you. – Look, I tell you what. | -不 谢谢你 -这么说吧 |
[02:57] | I owe a call to my buddy Tyler. | 我应该给泰勒兄弟打电话的 |
[02:59] | I will have him stop by and check up on him. | 我会顺便去看看他的 |
[03:02] | Hey, it’d be nice to know he’s alive. | 只要知道他还活着就好 |
[03:04] | Well… sure. | 当然了 |
[03:07] | All right, all set. Consider it done. | 没问题 包我身上 |
[03:09] | – Thank you. – There you go. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[03:16] | Hi, babe. Sorry that I missed you. | 宝贝 抱歉我错过了 |
[03:18] | Again. Uh… know we really need to talk. | 再一次 我们真该好好聊聊的 |
[03:22] | I just really need to get to class on time today. | 我今天必须准时去上课 |
[03:26] | I just really miss you. | 我很想你 |
[03:27] | I really can’t wait for us to be in the same time zone again. | 我真的想赶紧跟你再次待在同一个时区 |
[03:31] | Um, you said that you were getting back | 你说过下下周 |
[03:34] | the week after next. | 你就会回来 |
[03:36] | Do you remember that MLA conference at Duke? | 你记得杜克大学的现代语言协会会议吗 |
[03:39] | It starts the exact same week. | 也是下下周要开 |
[03:41] | So I don’t know that I will be able to meet you when you land. | 所以不知道你抵达时我能不能去接你 |
[03:46] | Sorry. I… you know, it would be helpful to know | 很抱歉 最好是能告诉我 |
[03:47] | exactly when you land outside of a five-day window. | 你在工作日之外抵达的具体时间 |
[03:52] | Wish we could talk about this in person. | 期待能很快和你面谈 |
[03:54] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[03:56] | Uh, be careful. | 保重 |
[03:58] | I love you. I’ll talk to you soon. | 爱你 回聊 |
[04:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:17] | Hey. Good news. | 有好消息 |
[04:19] | Guy I met in Islamabad | 我在伊斯兰堡认识个人 |
[04:21] | is working at the Pakistani Consulate in J-Bad. | 正好在贾拉拉巴德的巴基斯坦领事馆工作 |
[04:24] | Pretty sure he’s gonna be able | 他肯定能给我弄到 |
[04:25] | to get me permission to go into Karachi. | 进入卡拉奇的许可 |
[04:27] | Wow. Hey, that is good news. | 的确是好消息 |
[04:29] | Yeah. I’m gonna meet him at his office in an hour. | 我一个小时后在他办公室见面 |
[04:31] | You want some company? | 要人陪你去吗 |
[04:32] | No. Just between spooks. | 不用 都是私下接头 |
[04:35] | So what do you know about Xeon? | 你对至强公司了解多少 |
[04:37] | Xeon Tactical? The contractors? | 至强战略安全 那个承包商 |
[04:40] | I mean in an official capacity. | 我是说官方层面的 |
[04:42] | – Oh, you want to know what we know about them. – Yeah. | -你是想知道我们对他们了解多少 -是 |
[04:45] | Uh, well, like Blackwater and DynCorp, | 就像黑水和戴阳国际 |
[04:48] | they have their share of bad press. | 他们都多少担有恶名 |
[04:51] | It’s heartily deserved. | 一点不冤枉 |
[04:54] | What about Cutter? | 卡特这人怎样 |
[04:55] | Alan Cutter founded Xeon about five years ago | 艾伦·卡特约五年前创建了至强 |
[04:59] | after he retired from British Special Forces. | 当时他也从英国特别空勤团退役了 |
[05:02] | Bit of an operator, if you pardon the pun, | 算是经营[作战]人员 一语双关 |
[05:04] | but maybe it’s just the accent? | 但没准只是因为他有英国口音 |
[05:06] | He’s definitely not the kind of guy you want to cross. | 他绝不是个好惹的人 |
[05:10] | Why are you asking me about this, anyway? | 你问这个干什么 |
[05:12] | Why don’t you ask your new friend, Amy? | 为什么不去问你的新朋友艾米 |
[05:14] | She works for him. | 她为他工作 |
[05:17] | Where are you going with this? | 你知道这些想干什么 |
[05:18] | What if I told you that Xeon may have been involved | 要是我告诉你至强也许跟 |
[05:21] | in Echo Team’s deaths? | E队出事有关 |
[05:24] | Involved how? | 怎么个有关法 |
[05:25] | Well, Steve Porter may have gotten himself | 史蒂夫·波特可能是 |
[05:27] | into something that got him killed. | 招惹上了杀身之祸 |
[05:29] | You know, Xeon mining these rare-earth metals | 至强在开采稀土金属矿 |
[05:32] | that he, uh, found while he was, uh, you know, | 发现地点就在 |
[05:35] | in the tunnels underneath the fields they burned. | 烧毁的罂粟田下的隧道里 |
[05:38] | Yeah, he took that information to Amy, | 他把情报告诉了艾米 |
[05:39] | and Amy took it to Cutter, | 艾米把情报告诉了卡特 |
[05:40] | and I think that he, uh, lied to her. | 我觉得他骗了她 |
[05:43] | Or I don’t know, I think maybe sh-she may have lied to me. | 我也不知道 我想她也许也骗了我 |
[05:45] | I don’t know yet, but… | 我还不知道 但是 |
[05:47] | Okay, well, what does this have to do with Echo Team? | 这和E队有什么关系 |
[05:49] | Well, you’re gonna go meet with Abad, | 你要去见阿巴德 |
[05:50] | so I figured that maybe you could talk to him about it. | 所以我想也许你可以和他说说这事 |
[05:53] | Talk to him about what, Jason? You don’t have anything. | 和他说什么 杰森 你什么证据也没有 |
[05:56] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[05:58] | When you find something real… | 等你找到确凿的证据 |
[06:01] | …I will be more than happy to run it down for you. | 我会很乐意替你跑腿 |
[06:05] | In the meantime, watch out for Cutter. | 与此同时 小心提防卡特 |
[07:26] | Ah, Mr. Hayes. | 海斯先生 |
[07:29] | Cutter. | 卡特 |
[07:30] | It’s a pleasure to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[07:31] | I’m glad you could stop by. | 很高兴你能来 |
[07:32] | What I have to say is not gonna take too long. | 我要说的话不会占用你很多时间 |
[07:35] | Well, take as long as you like | 想说多久都行 |
[07:36] | ’cause I was just cozying in to my afternoon dram. | 因为我只是在享受我的午后小酒 |
[07:42] | Can I interest you in some? | 要不要来点 |
[07:43] | No, I’m not interested. So, buddy of mine, | 没兴趣 我的一个兄弟 |
[07:45] | uh, and his team performed a-a routine burn of a poppy field | 和他的小队在一块烧毁的罂粟田执行常规任务 |
[07:49] | about 20 klicks east of here. | 就离这东边大约二十公里处 |
[07:50] | Are you familiar with that procedure? | 你知道那项行动吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, absolutely. We do it all the time. | 当然 我们一直都在做 |
[07:53] | It’s one of Xeon’s main tasks in theater, actually. | 那其实是至强在战区的一个主要任务 |
[07:55] | My buddy, Steve Porter, had that soil tested. | 我兄弟史蒂夫·波特做了土壤测试 |
[07:59] | Used this drill bit. | 用的是这个钻头 |
[08:01] | Sent it to your lab. | 已经把土壤送去你的实验室了 |
[08:02] | Ah. I think I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想说什么了 |
[08:04] | Right. So there’s lanthanum on there. | 土壤里含有镧 |
[08:05] | – You know that, right? – Right. Jason… | -这你知道的吧 -杰森… |
[08:06] | Right. So why would you or one of your people | 那为什么你或是你手下的某个人 |
[08:09] | tell my buddy, Steve Porter, that there wasn’t? | 跟我兄弟史蒂夫·波特说没有呢 |
[08:11] | Why would you say something like that? | 你们为什么这么说 |
[08:13] | First of all, I’m sorry about Steve | 首先 对于史蒂夫以及 |
[08:16] | and all your comrades who perished | 所有在这个残暴的国家中 |
[08:18] | in this bloody, fractious country. | 牺牲的战友们 我深表遗憾 |
[08:21] | But what you’ve just learned from that | 但你知道 |
[08:23] | is how immensely giving it could be. | 这意味着丰厚回报 |
[08:26] | Place is a virtual gold mine, | 对于那些对其垂延三尺 |
[08:30] | for those who got the eyes to see it and the means to take it. | 蓄意抢夺的人来说 这里是一个潜在的金矿 |
[08:36] | So you knew there was lanthanum in that soil? | 所以你早就知道那块田里的土壤里含有镧 |
[08:38] | I’d be a poor CEO of a modern, | 如果不知道的话 我就不配做 |
[08:41] | diversified contracting company if I didn’t. | 现代多样化承包公司的称职执行总裁了 |
[08:45] | Lanthanides. | 镧 |
[08:48] | Rare-earth metals. | 稀土金属 |
[08:56] | Why’d you lie to Steve? | 你们为什么骗史蒂夫 |
[09:00] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[09:01] | What Steve found we all found. | 史蒂夫找到的 我们都找到了 |
[09:03] | Xeon, KNR, China National. | 至强 澳洲金融交易所和中国 |
[09:05] | It’s no secret. | 这不是秘密 |
[09:06] | Traces of lanthanides, yes, but traces only. | 镧的痕迹 没错 但也仅此而已 |
[09:12] | There’s no great vein of precious minerals | 那片罂粟田里 |
[09:16] | running under that poppy field, Jason, | 根本没有贵金属的痕迹 杰森 |
[09:18] | or any poppy field in Nangarhar Province. | 南加哈省所有的罂粟田里都没有 |
[09:21] | Please. Take a read. | 打开看一下吧 |
[09:23] | That’s the history of Xeon’s failed exploration in this area. | 至强在这一区的勘测失败了 |
[09:29] | I told Steve the same thing. | 我也是这么和史蒂夫说的 |
[09:30] | You talked to Steve? | 你和史蒂夫说过吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah, sure. He came to see me. He sat right where you are. | 当然 他来见我了 就坐在你现在的位置 |
[09:38] | You’re saying that Steve knew | 你是说史蒂夫知道 |
[09:39] | there was lanthanum in that soil? | 土壤里有镧 |
[09:41] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 |
[09:44] | Did… did Amy Nelson tell you otherwise? | 艾米·尼尔森不是这样告诉你的吗 |
[09:51] | Are you sure you don’t want that drink? | 你确定不喝一杯吗 |
[09:54] | No. | 不 |
[09:55] | Come back anytime. | 随时欢迎你回来 |
[10:06] | – Hi. – Hey. How you doing? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[10:07] | Good. Listen, you keep track of all the stuff | 很好 你记录了这些 |
[10:09] | we get from home, right? | 从国内运来的东西 对吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah. That’s my job. Of course. | 是 这是我的工作 当然了 |
[10:12] | Right, and all the stuff that goes home, too, | 好 把运回国内的东西也做记录 |
[10:13] | just in case, you know, something happens, | 以防出现什么状况 |
[10:15] | like, whatever, you know? | 任何状况 明白吗 |
[10:16] | Well, this just took a very morbid turn. | 基本不会出现状况的 |
[10:18] | Um, yeah, I keep track of everything that’s in the hooches. | 我记录了帐篷里的所有物品 |
[10:20] | Everything? | 所有的吗 |
[10:21] | Everything. It’s my bedtime reading. | 所有的 我每天睡前会看一遍 |
[10:23] | Right. Even Echo Team? | E队也是吗 |
[10:26] | I don’t have that information. | 我没有他们的信息 |
[10:28] | Can you get it? | 你能拿到吗 |
[10:30] | What do you need, Jason? | 你需要什么 杰森 |
[10:31] | Look, there may have been something | 史蒂夫·波特的装备里 |
[10:32] | that was in Steve Porter’s gear, | 可能有一些东西 |
[10:34] | something that went back home to Cindy. | 运回国交给辛迪了 |
[10:37] | Uh, yeah, I’ll check in with my Echo Team counterpart. | 好的 我会和E队的同事核查一下 |
[10:40] | If she put it online, I can get it for you. | 如果她把信息传到网上 我就能拿到 |
[10:43] | Full list of everything that went home to Steve. | 运回史蒂夫家的全部物品清单 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:49] | Thanks, Davis. | 多谢 戴维斯 |
[10:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:59] | Perry. Looking for you. | 佩里 我正找你呢 |
[11:02] | Well, here I am. | 我就在这 |
[11:04] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰到你吗 |
[11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[11:08] | Dust. Gets in everywhere, don’t it? | 灰 到处都是 不是吗 |
[11:12] | That it does. | 的确是 |
[11:16] | You talk to the CID investigator yet? Jacobs? | 你和刑事调查部的人谈过了吗 雅各布斯 |
[11:19] | In a couple hours. | 过几个小时就去 |
[11:23] | It shouldn’t be too bad. | 不会太糟的 |
[11:25] | When a civilian gets killed, the DoD needs to be able to say | 有平民死亡时 国防部需要说明 |
[11:28] | that it ruled out negligence. | 这不是由于疏忽造成的 |
[11:30] | It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. | 事情该怎样就会怎样的 |
[11:34] | I’m supposed to send over that ISR footage later today. | 今天晚些时候我要发送侦察监视设备录像 |
[11:37] | Just got to put it on the hard drive. | 需要上传到硬盘里 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:40] | You know, it still amazes me what you can see | 通过高清摄像头能看到的东西 |
[11:42] | on those MTS cameras. | 还是会让我感到惊讶 |
[11:44] | Especially in the daylight. | 尤其是在白天 |
[11:47] | You can see everything. | 什么都能看清 |
[11:50] | So I can see… when you threw that frag. | 所以我能看到 你扔手雷的时候 |
[11:55] | I can see how you threw it. | 我能看到你是怎样扔的 |
[11:58] | I can see how it hurt you. | 看到你怎样受了伤 |
[12:01] | Shoulder… that shoulder. | 你伤到了肩膀 |
[12:04] | That shoulder that you hurt that night in Yemen. | 那晚在也门受的伤 |
[12:08] | And you deployed anyway. | 然而你还是来驻派了 |
[12:15] | Well, I just want you to know… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[12:18] | that that footage will never see the light of day. | 这段录像不会被其他人看到 |
[12:21] | They can have everything else, but they can’t have that. | 他们可以拿到其它的 但不能看到这一段 |
[12:26] | You’d do that for me? | 你为了我这样做的吗 |
[12:28] | In a heartbeat. | 马上就去做 |
[12:34] | Okay, let me tell you how this is gonna go down. | 我来告诉你这样做会发生什么 |
[12:38] | You touch one frame of that tape, | 你篡改了录像带 |
[12:40] | and it’s you who’s gonna be sitting in front of CID, | 要坐在刑事调查部对面的人就是你 |
[12:42] | you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[12:43] | Ray… | 雷 |
[12:43] | Lisa, I love you, like family. You know that. | 丽萨 我爱你如家人一样 你知道的 |
[12:48] | But what I did… that boy? | 但是我所做的 对那个男孩的伤害 |
[12:52] | That’s on me. | 应该由我来承担 |
[12:55] | And whatever comes, I’m fine with it. | 无论结局如何 我都会坦然接受 |
[12:59] | That’s how you want to play it? | 这就是你的解决方式 |
[13:00] | That’s how it’s gonna play. | 这件事只能这么解决 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | All right, then. | 就这么说好了 |
[13:06] | Send the tape. | 把录像带发了 |
[13:29] | Miss Ellis, I am sorry | 艾利斯女士 很抱歉 |
[13:31] | we have to meet under such conditions. | 我们只能在这种情况下见面 |
[13:34] | My name is Abad Halani. | 我是阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[13:35] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[13:40] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[13:43] | Where is my driver? | 我的司机呢 |
[13:45] | My men are watching him. | 我的人在看着他 |
[13:46] | I assure you he is completely unharmed. | 我向你保证 他安然无恙 |
[13:49] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[13:51] | That is not possible right now. | 现在还不行 |
[13:53] | But… but I give you my word. | 但是 但是我向你保证 |
[13:56] | Forgive me for taking such precautions. | 原谅我必须做出这样的防范 |
[14:00] | My brother has spies everywhere. | 我哥哥的间谍到处都是 |
[14:03] | I only want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[14:06] | Please, take some tea | 喝点茶吧 |
[14:09] | and a biscuit… | 吃点饼干 |
[14:12] | and accept my apologies. | 接受我的道歉 |
[14:15] | I am grateful for your presence. | 很感谢你来和我见面 |
[14:18] | You went to all this trouble, so talk. | 你费了这么大劲 有什么事快说吧 |
[14:25] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:27] | Right. Problems with your brother. | 好吧 和你哥哥相关的麻烦吗 |
[14:31] | You’d like us to kill him for you. | 你想让我们替你杀了他 |
[14:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:38] | In exchange, I want to know about Echo Team. | 作为交换 我想知道E队的事 |
[14:41] | For years, I’ve counseled my brother | 这些年来我一直劝告我哥哥 |
[14:44] | not to target Americans. | 别对付美国人 |
[14:46] | Even when you began to arrest our people, | 就算你们开始逮捕我们的人 |
[14:48] | I told him we should wait you out. | 我还是告诉他 我们再等等 |
[14:51] | Then, some weeks ago, your commandos burned a poppy field | 几周前 你们的突击队烧毁了一片罂粟地 |
[14:55] | belonging to one of my brother’s people. | 这片地属于我哥哥的手下 |
[14:59] | My brother got tired of waiting. | 我哥哥坐不住了 |
[15:03] | Echo Team burns the field, Nouri burns Echo Team. | E队烧了罂粟地 努里就烧了E队 |
[15:09] | Sounds like Nouri’s losing his grip. | 努里听起来好像失控了 |
[15:14] | My brother… | 我哥哥 |
[15:17] | refuses to change with the times. | 拒绝与时俱进 |
[15:30] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:33] | let me tell you how to kill him. | 让我告诉你该怎么杀了他 |
[15:40] | I’ll show you where to find him. | 我会向你说明去哪里找他 |
[16:40] | I want to know how he dared. | 我想知道他怎么这么大胆子 |
[16:42] | We got stupid. | 我们大意了 |
[16:43] | Or lucky. She’s alive. | 或走运了 她还活着 |
[16:45] | No, no, we got played, brothers. Here. | 不 我们被耍了 兄弟们 |
[16:47] | Some coffee. You all right? | 喝点咖啡 你还好吗 |
[16:48] | Yes. It’s my fault. | 还好 是我的错 |
[16:50] | I knew that my contact at the consulate | 我知道我在领事馆的联络人 |
[16:51] | was with Pakistani intelligence. | 是巴基斯坦情报部门的 |
[16:53] | I should have known the Halanis owned him. | 我早该知道他是哈拉尼的人 |
[16:55] | That’s the whole reason for the Karachi idea. | 这也是卡拉奇计划的真正原因 |
[16:56] | I mean, Abad knew | 我是说 阿巴德早就知道 |
[16:58] | you’d have to contact ISI. | 你要联络三军情报局 |
[16:59] | No, he’s no dummy. | 不 他可不是蠢货 |
[17:01] | Well, we caught a break, actually. | 所以我们其实只是碰巧 |
[17:02] | My little adventure saved us a day or two. | 我的小冒险倒节约了一两天功夫 |
[17:05] | Pretty important days, as it turns out. | 现在看来 是很重要的几天时间 |
[17:08] | So the Halanis normally hole up here, | 所以哈拉尼家族正常情况下是藏在这里的 |
[17:10] | in the Swat Valley, | 在史瓦特河谷 |
[17:11] | north of Peshawar, in Pakistan. | 在巴基斯坦的白沙瓦北部地区 |
[17:14] | They’re basically untouchable. | 他们几乎没法接触 |
[17:15] | But once a year, they make the difficult pilgrimage | 但每年 他们都会有一次苦行参拜 |
[17:19] | through the mountains to the village of Ayub Kheyl, | 穿过群山 到达阿尤布凯尔村庄 |
[17:22] | where their father was born, pay their respects at his grave. | 他们父亲的出生地 向他的坟墓致敬 |
[17:25] | Our clever friend Abad convinced his brother | 我们的机灵朋友阿巴德说服了他哥 |
[17:28] | to make the visit now. | 现在就去参拜 |
[17:30] | When exactly is “Now”? | “现在”具体是什么时候 |
[17:32] | Nouri’s already on the move. | 努里已经动身了 |
[17:33] | Abad will meet him in Peshawar. | 阿巴德会在白沙瓦和他会面 |
[17:36] | They’ll be in A.K. Village tomorrow morning. | 他们明早就会抵达阿尤布凯尔村庄 |
[17:38] | Hot diggity. | 厉害了 |
[17:39] | Two for the price of one. | 买一赠一 |
[17:40] | No, Abad will | 不 阿巴德在巴基斯坦 |
[17:42] | plead illness and abandon the pilgrimage in Pakistan. | 会称病取消参拜 |
[17:45] | He’s not stupid. He knows we’d roll him up, too. | 他不傻 他知道我们会把他也卷进来 |
[17:47] | All right, so Nouri crosses into Afghanistan alone. | 好吧 所以努里会独自穿越阿富汗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, but with how many guys? | 可是有多少人和他一起 |
[17:52] | Um, a dozen guys, 20 at the most. | 有十几号人吧 最多二十个 |
[17:55] | Just his personal bodyguard. | 只是他的私人保镖 |
[17:56] | Am I the only one that thinks this is too good to be true? | 只我一个人觉得这好得难以置信吗 |
[17:59] | Nope. No, I’m with you. | 不 我也觉得 |
[18:00] | This is, it’s way too convenient. | 这也太容易了 |
[18:02] | I mean, how are we gonna trust Abad Halani? | 我是说 我们凭什么相信阿巴德·哈拉尼呢 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I got to agree with Blondie over here. | 这次我也同意金发小子说的 |
[18:06] | Something don’t smell right. | 事情有点不对劲 |
[18:08] | It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter, okay? | 这没关系 这没关系 好吗 |
[18:09] | Nouri’s our ace of spades. | 努里是我们的首要目标 |
[18:10] | I’m-a do anything I can to get him. | 我会竭尽全力抓到他 |
[18:11] | So you can pop a drone, | 所以你能派架无人机 |
[18:13] | get a clear line of sight? | 确保一个清晰的视野吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Surrounded by hills, but A.K. Itself is in a valley. | 好 虽然群山环绕 但村子本身在山谷里 |
[18:17] | Good. Can you get that approved? | 好样的 你能搞到批准吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah, General Cook’s back in D.C. | 可以 库克上将回到了华盛顿 |
[18:20] | I’ll give him a call in a couple hours. | 我会给他打个几小时的电话 |
[18:21] | He can digest the news with his Wheaties. | 他可以一边喝麦片一边消化这个消息 |
[18:23] | And that leaves the Agency and Belding. | 还要避开局里和贝尔丁 |
[18:26] | I got this. | 这个交给我 |
[18:44] | Senior Chief Perry? | 高级士官长佩里 |
[18:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:49] | Sorry. You would not believe the paperwork. | 抱歉 文案工作耽误了 |
[18:53] | My own personal war. | 独自奋战 |
[18:56] | I don’t envy you. | 我不羡慕你 |
[18:57] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[19:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:03] | So, I’ve reviewed your statement about the events | 我已经审查了你写的有关上周四贾拉拉巴德市 |
[19:05] | at Forogh Curative Hospital in Jalalabad last Thursday, | 福格治疗医院事件的报告 |
[19:09] | and the statements of Lieutenant Commander Blackburn, | 还有布莱克本少校 |
[19:12] | Master Chief Hayes and Sailor Clay Spenser. | 海斯总士官长和水手克莱·斯宾塞的报告 |
[19:15] | I’ve also reviewed the statements of the family | 我还审查了死者家庭的报告 |
[19:17] | of the deceased, Jandol Al-Akbar, | 贾多尔·阿尔阿克巴 |
[19:19] | or a rough translation of the same. | 或翻译成其他什么类似名字 |
[19:22] | Now, I’m still waiting on the surveillance footage | 现在 我还在等后勤专家丽萨·戴维斯 |
[19:25] | to be provided by Logistics Specialist Lisa Davis… | 把监控录像给我 |
[19:28] | I want to add to my statement. | 我想补充我的报告 |
[19:30] | You what? | 你什么 |
[19:31] | I want to enlarge my statement. | 我想扩充我的报告 |
[19:33] | What you have there is just the mission details. | 你那里有的只是行动细节 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:40] | I, um, I hurt my arm. | 我 我伤到了胳膊 |
[19:43] | My shoulder. | 我的肩膀 |
[19:45] | That’s why the grenade went wide. | 所以手榴弹丢偏了 |
[19:50] | I couldn’t hold on to it. | 我拿不住 |
[19:54] | I see. W-Well, I’ll make a note of that. | 我明白了 我来把这个记下来 |
[19:57] | I don’t think you understand, Sergeant Jacobs. | 我觉得你没明白 雅各布斯中士 |
[20:00] | That’s why the boy died. | 那个男孩因此而死 |
[20:02] | Because of my injury. | 因为我受伤的缘故 |
[20:05] | You see… | 要知道 |
[20:08] | I injured my shoulder four months ago, while on mission. | 四个月前我在执行任务时伤了肩膀 |
[20:11] | And I was scheduled to see a doctor | 我原本被安排去看医生 |
[20:12] | to determine if I was fit for deployment. | 决定我是否适合出驻派任务 |
[20:15] | I didn’t see that doctor. | 我没有去看医生 |
[20:17] | I deployed anyway. | 不管怎样还是去驻派了 |
[20:19] | I also led my team leader to believe | 我还让我的队长相信 |
[20:21] | that my shoulder was healed. | 我的肩膀已经痊愈 |
[20:24] | And now there’s a little boy lying in the ground | 现在却有一个无辜的小男孩 |
[20:25] | who shouldn’t be there. | 因我而死 |
[20:30] | Have you seen a doctor since you’ve been in country? | 你到境内后看过医生吗 |
[20:34] | No, I haven’t. | 还没有 |
[20:35] | You really should. | 你真该去看看 |
[20:36] | I myself have a bad rotator cuff. | 我自己的肩袖也不太好 |
[20:39] | Should have seen a doctor. | 应该去看看医生的 |
[20:40] | Now I’m looking at surgery. | 拖到现在要考虑手术了 |
[20:43] | That’s too bad. | 太不幸了 |
[20:44] | Mm, whatever. Could be worse, right? | 无所谓了 还不算最糟糕 不是吗 |
[20:47] | So is there anything else you want to add, to the report? | 你还有其他想要补充或者上报的吗 |
[20:53] | No, that’s everything. | 没有了 |
[20:55] | Okay. I really don’t need to wait on the video. | 我真的不用再等视频记录了 |
[20:58] | My review and recommendation is that this issue is now closed. | 我的评估和建议是此事到此结束 |
[21:02] | The family of the deceased will receive | 死者家属会收到 |
[21:04] | a condolence compensation in the amount of 5,000 U.S. dollars. | 一笔五千美元等值的丧葬抚恤金 |
[21:08] | No further action is expected in this case. | 这案子不会有后续行动了 |
[21:10] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你来这一趟 |
[21:11] | – That’s it? – Yep. | -就这样了吗 -对 |
[21:20] | With all due respect, a boy is dead. | 恕我直言 一个小男孩死了 |
[21:24] | Fortunes of war, Senior Chief. | 战争的代价 高级士官长 |
[21:27] | But I expect you know that better than me. | 我本以为你比我更清楚 |
[21:30] | You really should let a doctor look at that shoulder. | 你真该找个医生看下肩膀 |
[21:46] | Hey, what you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[21:48] | Oh. Sorry, I didn’t, I didn’t know you were in here. | 对不起 我不 我不知道你在这 |
[21:50] | Some batteries, I… | 就一些电池 |
[21:52] | NODs are just about due. | 夜视镜快没电了 |
[21:53] | I got you. | 我帮你找 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Hey, how’s Stella? | 斯特拉最近怎么样 |
[22:05] | God, that good? | 不错嘛 |
[22:07] | No, it’s just, uh, she’s been kind of avoiding me. | 不 只是 她好像有点在躲着我 |
[22:10] | I don’t know, she… | 我不知道 她 |
[22:11] | Last few conversations just haven’t really gone so well. | 前几次交谈都不太愉快 |
[22:16] | She thinks I’m being jealous, and I’m not. | 她觉得我有点吃醋了 但我没有 |
[22:18] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[22:19] | really not able to talk to her about my life, | 真的没法和她聊我的生活 |
[22:20] | and so I’m sort of overdoing it on hers. | 所以我有点过分在意她的生活了 |
[22:23] | Hey, look, being out here is hard. | 听着 来驻派很艰难 |
[22:24] | I haven’t talked to Danny in a week. | 我和丹尼也一周没联系了 |
[22:26] | And I’m starting to lose my mind a little bit. | 我也有点快失去理智了 |
[22:29] | Or maybe it’s the distance, or… | 可能是因为距离太远 或者 |
[22:32] | I don’t know, maybe this life and love, they don’t… | 我不知道 或许这的生活和感情就不能 |
[22:36] | they don’t go together. | 水火相容 |
[22:37] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[22:40] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[22:40] | I mean, maybe… you just need someone | 我是说可能 你只是需要 |
[22:42] | who shares the same life, you know? | 和你生活有交集的人 你懂吗 |
[22:47] | I mean, I mean “One” does. | 我是说 “有人”会需要 |
[22:50] | You know, I’m gonna, uh, I’m… | 你知道吗 我 |
[22:51] | I’m gonna let, I’m gonna let you | 我还是 我还是让你 |
[22:52] | – get back to your stuff. – Yeah, okay. | -去忙你的事吧 -行吧 |
[23:02] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[23:05] | Don’t believe you and I have anything left to talk about. | 我不觉得你我还有话要说 |
[23:07] | Whether you like it or not, | 不管你想不想听 |
[23:09] | your “Fake story” has already allowed us | 你的”虚假故事”已经让我们 |
[23:12] | to take down some really bad people. | 抓住了一些真正的坏家伙们 |
[23:15] | Funny you should say that. | 真奇怪你会这么说 |
[23:17] | Story I heard recently, about your guys taking down | 我最近听到你们抓住了 |
[23:19] | the sniper who killed Salim Hakan– | 杀死萨利姆·哈坎的狙击手 |
[23:21] | you know, the one you told me was still alive– | 就是你告诉我还活着的那个 |
[23:24] | anyway, I hear that in the course of running him down, | 不管怎么样 我听说在你们追捕他的过程中 |
[23:29] | one of your guys mis-tossed a grenade, | 有人在扔手雷的时候出现了失误 |
[23:33] | ended up killing some local kid. | 结果杀害了某个当地的孩子 |
[23:35] | Now, stop me if any of this sounds familiar. | 如果你听着熟悉就打断我 |
[23:38] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[23:43] | There, you see? | 你看 |
[23:44] | That’s lying. | 那是在撒谎 |
[23:46] | You know how I can tell? | 你知道我是怎么看出来的吗 |
[23:48] | ‘Cause it’s so easy for you. | 因为这对你来说很容易 |
[23:53] | You got a story, then run with it. | 你有一个故事 那就继续讲下去 |
[23:54] | I will, thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[23:56] | What do you want, Paul? | 你想干什么 保罗 |
[24:00] | My integrity back. | 正直的我回来了 |
[24:02] | This story gonna give it to you? | 你就这样相信这故事 |
[24:05] | Can’t hurt. | 反正没什么影响 |
[24:10] | So, A.K. Village is here. | 阿尤布凯尔村庄在这儿 |
[24:12] | We’re gonna helo in, tuck back behind this ridge, | 我们会坐直升机进去 退到山脊后面 |
[24:14] | two klicks to the northeast, walk in. | 向东北方向走两公里 然后走进去 |
[24:15] | All right. That-that ridge is, what, 500 meters? | 好吧 那个山脊有 五百米吗 |
[24:18] | Yeah, 500. It’s not our problem, though. | 是的 五百米 不过那就不关我们的事了 |
[24:19] | We’re gonna follow this dry riverbed straight into town. | 我们要顺着这条干涸的河床直接冲进城内 |
[24:22] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[24:22] | Famous last words. | 出名的遗言 |
[24:24] | Oh, if you’ve got a better plan, brother, | 如果你有更好的计划 兄弟 |
[24:26] | I would love to hear it. | 我很乐意听听 |
[24:26] | Drone in, death from above. | 无人机开进 死亡从天而降 |
[24:29] | And lose the chance to interrogate him? | 然后失去审讯他的机会 |
[24:31] | All right, everybody, let’s gather round. | 好了 各位 我们集合吧 |
[24:34] | Just got word in from the higher-ups. | 刚刚从上级领导那里得到消息 |
[24:37] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[24:38] | we are a go for Nouri Halani. | 我们要去抓努里·哈拉尼了 |
[24:42] | Yeah, bad news is, no ground op. | 坏消息是 没有地面任务 |
[24:44] | – Told you. – Sorry, guys. – At 0400, | -告诉过你了 -抱歉 伙计们 -四点 |
[24:46] | a Predator drone fitted with a Hellfire air-to-ground missile | 一架装有地对地导弹的”捕食者” |
[24:49] | will be launched from Jalalabad airfield. | 会从贾拉拉巴德机场起飞 |
[24:51] | We’ll have the live feed piped through up here, | 我们会在这里看到现场实时画面 |
[24:54] | and everyone is welcome to watch. | 欢迎大家来观看 |
[24:56] | So we do all the damn work… | 所以我们付出了这么多努力 |
[24:57] | Running down the guys who killed our brothers, | 追捕那些杀害我们兄弟的家伙 |
[24:58] | and some drone jockey in Nevada | 而在内华达州的某些无人机操作员 |
[25:00] | gets to be the one to pull the trigger. | 却可以亲自扣动扳机 |
[25:01] | – It’s better than nothing. – Well, the good news is, | -总比没有好 -好消息是 |
[25:04] | we do get to watch a very exciting episode of “Kill TV.” | 我们的确可以看一集振奋人心的”杀人电视” |
[25:08] | I’ll get some popcorn. | 我去拿点爆米花 |
[25:28] | Eight minutes till the drone’s over the target. | 无人机还有八分钟到达目的地 |
[25:32] | Appreciate the update. | 感谢你的最新报道 |
[25:35] | You have your meeting? | 你的面谈结束了 |
[25:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[25:42] | Should I ask how it went? | 我该问问情况如何吗 |
[25:48] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[25:50] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[25:53] | Well, that’s a good thing, right? | 那是件好事 对吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Closure, right? | 结束了 对吗 |
[26:04] | There’s just one more person I got to talk to. | 我还得跟一个人谈谈 |
[26:08] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[26:10] | Like I said: closure. | 我说了 结束了 |
[26:14] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:33] | You know, I was pretty worried about you, before. | 我之前还挺担心你的 |
[26:38] | You didn’t even know I was missing. | 你甚至都不知道我失踪了 |
[26:43] | Still would’ve been worried about you. | 那还是会担心你 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | To be honest with you, | 说实话 |
[26:53] | I was a little worried about me, too. | 我也挺担心我自己来着 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:57] | But I guess all’s well that ends well. | 但我猜所有的事情都会有好结局的 |
[27:01] | Well, it’s not gonna end well | 但倒计时五个数 |
[27:02] | for Nouri Halani in about T-minus five. | 努里·哈拉尼可就没什么好结局了 |
[27:06] | At least we’re getting justice for Echo Team. | 至少我们为E队伸张正义了 |
[27:10] | I just think there’s something else that’s going on here, too. | 我只是觉得这还有其他事情在发生 |
[27:14] | I went and I saw Cutter. | 我去见了卡特 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | How’d that go? He stonewall you? | 怎么样 他搪塞过去了 |
[27:18] | Yeah, with velvet gloves. | 对 糖衣炮弹而已 |
[27:20] | Steve went to him, to talk about these rare-earth metals. | 史蒂夫去找过他 说了这些稀土金属的事 |
[27:24] | XEON, they’ve been looking for this stuff for years. | 至强 他们找这些东西找了很多年了 |
[27:28] | All they came up with was traces. | 他们只找到些蛛丝马迹 |
[27:30] | There was nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[27:32] | I mean, Cutter even showed me the-the field reports. | 我是说 卡特甚至还给我看了实地报告 |
[27:35] | But you think he’s lying. | 但你认为他在说谎 |
[27:37] | Mandy, they knew each other. | 曼迪 他们认识 |
[27:40] | Okay? They talked to each other. | 好吗 他们谈过话 |
[27:42] | A few days later, Steve is dead. | 几天之后 史蒂夫死了 |
[27:47] | Drone’s over target, | 无人机在目标上空 |
[27:49] | in case anyone’s interested. | 如果有人感兴趣 |
[27:53] | Oh, yeah, he got the old security detail out front there. | 他把之前的安保人员安排在前面了 |
[27:56] | Hmm, there’s the big guy right there. | 大块头在那里 |
[27:57] | Time to go night, night for good. | 是时候睡觉了 长眠不醒 |
[27:59] | Wait a second, what is that? | 等一下 那是什么 |
[28:00] | Are those– is that a bus? | 那些是 那是一辆巴士吗 |
[28:03] | What’s a bus doing there? | 一辆巴士停那干什么 |
[28:04] | Could be school kids on the way to Khost, | 可能是学生赶路去霍斯特 |
[28:06] | stopping in for the night. | 停留过夜 |
[28:07] | Wait a minute, you think there are kids in the compound? | 等等 你认为里面有小孩吗 |
[28:09] | There’s a big madrasa school up in Gardez. | 加德兹有一所大型的伊斯兰学校 |
[28:12] | Still civilians. | 依然是平民 |
[28:13] | We’ve got 14 hours hover time, | 我们有14个小时的悬停时间 |
[28:15] | so the drone can stay over the target until tomorrow afternoon. | 无人机可以一直停在目标上空 直到明天下午 |
[28:18] | Ah, we wait a few hours, then, | 我们等几个小时 然后 |
[28:19] | we take him when the civilians leave. | 等平民离开之后拿下他 |
[28:20] | If they leave. | 前提是他们会离开 |
[28:22] | I say we wait. | 照我说我们等着 |
[28:24] | Even if they do, three hours? That village is wide awake. | 即使他们会离开 三小时以后村民们早醒了 |
[28:31] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:32] | Well, there’s that, huh? | 就到这儿吧 |
[28:34] | – That’s it? – Yeah. That’s it. | -就这样 -对 就这样 |
[28:36] | That’s it, we’re scrubbing? | 就这样 取消行动 |
[28:37] | Command is not gonna risk the possibility of collateral damage. | 司令部不会冒险造成附带性损害的 |
[28:40] | – Not even for Nouri Halani. – That’s right. | -就算是努里·哈拉尼也不行 -没错 |
[28:42] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[28:43] | Well, that’s it, fellas. | 就这样 伙计们 |
[28:45] | Hope you all enjoyed the show. | 但愿你们喜欢今晚的节目 |
[28:47] | Well, I think I speak for the rest of us, | 我想替大家说一句 |
[28:48] | in that tonight’s episode of Kill TV | 今晚的这集杀人电视 |
[28:51] | really sucked. | 难看死了 |
[28:58] | Hold up! Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[29:00] | Oh, here we go with another Hayes three-pointer. | 又一次上演海斯三分球 |
[29:02] | Look, the brass shot us down | 上头在可以选用无人机时 |
[29:04] | when, uh, there was an option of a drone. | 拒绝了我们的计划 |
[29:06] | Now that there is no drone, | 现在不能用无人机了 |
[29:08] | I say we go in. | 让我们去吧 |
[29:10] | Still the issue of civilian casualties. | 平民伤亡仍旧是个问题 |
[29:12] | No, we’ll go in by foot. | 不 我们步行进去 |
[29:13] | We avoid whoever, and-and the kids, and we take Nouri alive. | 我们避开所有人 和儿童 然后活捉努里 |
[29:16] | I mean, we got to see what he’s all about, right? | 我们得问出他都做了些什么 |
[29:18] | I might actually be able to make a case | 我说不定能根据这个 |
[29:19] | for that with General Cook. | 向库克上将提出申请 |
[29:21] | I mean, with no kill mission, sure, we can, | 没有刺杀任务的话 我们可以这样 |
[29:23] | but you guys are forgetting | 但你们忘了一点 |
[29:25] | by the time you get there, it’ll be light. | 你们到那里的时候 天就亮了 |
[29:26] | Right. We’re talking a daytime hit. | 没错 那就日间攻击 |
[29:28] | It’s a daytime hit. | 日间攻击 |
[29:29] | The Black Hawks are still out with Charlie Team, yeah? | 黑鹰还在C队那里是吗 |
[29:31] | So, what are we gonna do, take the bus in, like those kids did? | 那我们怎么办 像那些孩子一样坐车过去吗 |
[29:34] | DEA’s got Hueys, right? | 缉毒局有休伊型直升机吧 |
[29:36] | Yeah, a couple, actually. | 有好几架呢 |
[29:37] | Let’s call them up, let’s use them. | 打个电话借用一下 |
[29:39] | I mean, I want Nouri, we all do, but that’s Taliban country. | 我想抓到努里 大家都想 但那是塔利班国家 |
[29:44] | I mean, there’s not a fighting age male | 方圆一百公里之内 |
[29:46] | within a hundred kilometers | 所有成年男性 |
[29:48] | who doesn’t sympathize with the Halanis. | 都会同情哈拉尼 |
[29:49] | If you guys get caught on the ground… | 如果你们当场被抓到 |
[29:51] | Then, we better move fast, right? | 那我们最好动作快点 是吧 |
[29:53] | Ray, you prepped the mission? | 雷 你已经准备好行动了吧 |
[29:54] | – Ready to go. – Ready to go. | -准备就绪 -准备行动 |
[29:57] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[29:59] | Well, ask me again over breakfast in about six hours. | 大概六小时后的早餐时间再问我吧 |
[30:02] | Well, taking Nouri Halani isn’t gonna be easy. | 抓住努里·哈拉尼可不简单 |
[30:04] | He’s survived for 30 years as a fugitive. | 他已经在逃三十年了 |
[30:07] | First from the Soviets, then, from Kabul, now us. | 先是躲着苏联人 然后喀布尔 现在是我们 |
[30:10] | Abad told me he uses surrogates whenever he travels. | 阿巴德告诉我他出行的时候会带替身 |
[30:13] | Surrogates? You mean doubles? | 替身 你是说有相似的两个人 |
[30:14] | Yeah, just make sure you get the right one. | 是的 务必抓到对的那个 |
[30:15] | I’ll get him, and I’m serious about breakfast. | 我会抓住他的 早餐的事我是认真的 |
[30:17] | You know, we got to still talk about Cutter and Steve. | 我们得谈谈卡特和史蒂夫的事 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I mean, I’ll be here. | 好的 我会在这等着 |
[30:20] | You just better make it back. | 你活着回来就行 |
[32:18] | TOC, this is Bravo 1, we’re passing Firebird. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过火鸟阶段 |
[32:25] | Copy, Bravo 1, no movement outside the target building. | 收到 B1 目标建筑物外没有动静 |
[32:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:32] | There it is, bad guy’s home away from home. | 这就是坏人的另一个家了 |
[32:48] | Bravo 1, you’ve got movement outside one of the smaller buildings. | B1 有一座小建筑物里有动静 |
[32:51] | Just up ahead on the left. | 就在左前方 |
[32:58] | Copy that, TOC. I’ve got three noncombatants. | 收到 作战中心 我看到三名非战斗人员 |
[33:01] | Look like students, up for morning prayer. | 看起来像学生 来做晨祷 |
[33:04] | That’s less than 15 yards from the target. | 离目标只有不到14米 |
[33:06] | Less than ideal. | 不太理想 |
[33:08] | Look, less talk. Let’s get to work. | 少说话 干正事 |
[33:32] | Bravo 1, you have multiple unknowns headed your direction. | B1 多名不明人员正往你们方向走来 |
[34:36] | Bravo 1, we’ve got movement coming towards you. | B1 有人往你们方向走来 |
[34:41] | Working it. | 正在处理 |
[34:42] | 20 seconds till entry. | 二十秒后攻入 |
[35:27] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[35:34] | Burn it! | 引爆 |
[35:44] | – Don’t shoot! – Somebody cuff him. | -别开枪 -来人把他铐起来 |
[35:46] | I’m on it. | 来了 |
[36:05] | Bravo 1, be aware, | B1 注意 |
[36:06] | you’ve got three squirters at the back door. | 后门有三名逃跑者 |
[36:08] | One of them could be Nouri. | 其中一名可能是努里 |
[36:09] | Bravo 4, Bravo 6, on me. | B4 B6 跟我走 |
[36:24] | Go! | 走 |
[36:35] | I’ve got two squirters heading north. | 两名逃跑者正往北走 |
[36:37] | I got two more squirters. | 我又看到两名逃跑者 |
[36:42] | Last man. | 殿后的人 |
[36:58] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[37:01] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[37:03] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[37:04] | Negative I.D. on the squirters. | 逃跑者身份错误 |
[37:05] | Negative I.D. on Nouri Halani. | 此人不是努里·哈拉尼 |
[37:07] | He’s using doubles. | 他用了替身 |
[37:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:10] | This is Bravo 2. We’ve got squirters pinned down, | 我是B2 其中两名逃跑者已被我们控制 |
[37:12] | two of them, | 其中两名 |
[37:13] | possibly Nouri Halani. | 也许是努里·哈拉尼 |
[37:15] | This is Bravo 1. We’re approaching from the south. | 我是B1 我们正从南面靠近 |
[37:43] | We’ve got Halani doubles, left and right! | 发现哈拉尼替身 向左右两个方向逃跑 |
[37:45] | I got right, you got left! | 右边的我来 左边的你去 |
[38:13] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[38:14] | Negative I.D. on our end. | 我们一侧未捕获正确目标 |
[38:24] | Yeah. Jackpot. | 抓到了 |
[38:26] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. I pass Camaro. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过大黄蜂阶段 |
[38:30] | That’s it. | 太好了 |
[38:39] | Gotcha. | 搞定了 |
[38:41] | Bravo 1, confirming positive I.D. on Nouri Halani. | B1 确认努里·哈拉尼正确身份 |
[38:47] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[38:50] | Passing Eldorado. Compound secure. | 已过黄金国阶段 场地安全 |
[38:53] | Roger, 1. Exfil helos are en route, | 收到 B1 撤离的直升机已上路 |
[38:56] | on the X in five. | 五分钟后到达撤离点 |
[38:59] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[39:01] | Hey! What’d you say? What’d he say? | 你说什么 他说了什么 |
[39:03] | He said he hopes… | 他说他希望 |
[39:04] | he hopes we turn into black dust. | 他希望我们都化成灰 |
[39:05] | May God make this your day of judgment. | 愿上帝保佑今天是你们的审判日 |
[39:09] | Echo Team. | E队 |
[39:10] | Echo Team! | E队 |
[39:11] | You took out six of my guys. | 你们杀死了我六个队友 |
[39:15] | Six of my brothers! | 六个兄弟 |
[39:16] | What is Echo Team? | E队是什么 |
[39:19] | You put a hit on them in Jalalabad two months ago. | 两个月前 你们在贾拉拉巴德袭击了他们 |
[39:23] | Echo Team. | E队 |
[39:27] | Your deaths…are always welcome. | 你们的死 总是令人开心 |
[39:32] | Tell me about Cutter. | 告诉我关于卡特的事 |
[39:33] | – The Englishman? -Yeah, the Englishman. | -那个英国佬 -是的那个英国人 |
[39:36] | Cutter! | 卡特 |
[39:39] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[39:41] | How do you know about Cutter?! | 你怎么知道卡特的 |
[39:42] | How do you know about Cutter?! | 你怎么知道卡特的 |
[39:46] | My brother Abad. | 我的弟弟阿巴德 |
[39:48] | He must have told you where to find me. | 一定是他告诉你到哪里找我的 |
[39:50] | He said he was sick. | 他说他病了 |
[39:57] | Where the hell did these guys come from? | 这些人是从哪里冒出来的 |
[40:00] | Must’ve put out an APB, | 一定是发布全境通告 |
[40:02] | alerted the village. | 惊动了村子 |
[40:03] | Hell, the entire valley. | 不 是整个山谷 |
[40:05] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1 请注意 |
[40:06] | you’ve got several dozen hostiles | 有几十名敌人 |
[40:07] | approaching at speed from the northeast. | 正从你们东北方向快速靠近 |
[40:09] | A hundred, 200 meters. | 距你们大约一百到两百米 |
[40:12] | Copy, TOC. Exfil. | 收到 作战中心 撤退 |
[40:17] | Helos coming in. | 直升机到了 |
[40:20] | ISR spots guys moving on our six. | 侦察监视设备探测到我们六点钟方向有人 |
[40:22] | Smoke ’em! | 烟雾弹掩护 |
[40:31] | Moving up quick! Let’s go! | 迅速撤退 |
[42:22] | Missile lock! | 已被导弹锁定 |
[42:23] | Countermeasures! Brace! | 应对策略 防撞击姿势 |
[42:26] | Flare! Flare! | 照明弹 照明弹 |
[42:34] | No…! | 不 |