时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alan Cutter. | 艾伦·卡特 |
[00:03] | He’s the founder of Xeon Tactical Security. | 至强战略安全公司的创始人 |
[00:07] | What Steve found, we all found. | 史蒂夫找到的 我们都找到了 |
[00:09] | Traces of lanthanides, yes. | 微量镧 没错 |
[00:10] | But traces only. That’s the history of Xeon’s | 但微量而已 至强在这一区的 |
[00:14] | failed exploration in this area. | 勘测失败了 |
[00:17] | Steve went to him to talk about these rare earth metals. | 史蒂夫去找过他 说了这些稀土金属的事 |
[00:19] | A few days later, Steve is dead. | 几天之后 史蒂夫死了 |
[00:22] | I just think that there’s something else that’s going on here. | 我只是觉得这还有其他事在发生 |
[00:24] | This is Abad Halani. | 我是阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[00:26] | My brother, Nouri Halani, | 我哥哥努里·哈拉尼 |
[00:28] | blew up your commandos some weeks ago. | 几周前炸死了你们的突击队员 |
[00:30] | I want to deliver him to you. | 我想把他送给你们 |
[00:32] | Abad says he can give us Nouri Halani. | 阿巴德说能帮我们抓到努里·哈拉尼 |
[00:34] | He’s asked for an in-person meeting. | 他要求亲自会面 |
[00:39] | My name is Abad Halani. | 我是阿巴德·哈拉尼 |
[00:40] | – I know who you are. – Your commandos | -我知道你是谁 -你们的突击队 |
[00:42] | burned a poppy field belonging to one of my brother’s people. | 烧毁了一块罂粟农场 那是我哥哥手下的地 |
[00:45] | Now, let me tell you how to kill him. | 现在让我告诉你该怎么杀了他 |
[00:48] | Our friend Abad convinced | 我们的朋友阿巴德 |
[00:50] | his brother to make the visit to the village of Ayub Kheyl. | 说服了他哥 现在就去参拜阿尤布凯尔村庄 |
[00:53] | That’s Taliban country. | 那是塔利班国家 |
[00:55] | So if you guys get caught on the ground… | 如果你们当场被抓到 |
[00:57] | Then we better move fast. | 那我们最好动作快点 |
[01:00] | – Jackpot. – Bravo 1, | -抓到了 -B1 |
[01:01] | confirming positive I.D. On Nouri Halani. | 确认努里·哈拉尼正确身份 |
[01:03] | How do you know about Cutter? | 你怎么知道卡特的 |
[01:04] | – The Englishman. – Yeah, the Englishman. Cutter. | -那个英国佬 -是的那个英国人 卡特 |
[01:15] | Countermeasures! Brace! | 应对策略 防撞击姿势 |
[01:18] | Flare! Flare! | 照明弹 照明弹 |
[01:26] | No! | 不 |
[01:40] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. Do you copy? | B1 这里是作战中心 收到了吗 |
[01:42] | Say again, do you copy? | 重复 收到了吗 |
[01:45] | Bravo 6, do you copy? | B6 收到了吗 |
[01:47] | Call the Quick Reaction Force, | 通知待命的快速反应小组 |
[01:49] | the Combat, Search and Rescue birds | 以及战斗搜救机 |
[01:50] | on standby and tell ’em to launch. | 让他们行动 |
[01:52] | Do you want to spin up an extra medevac, too? | 你想让另一架救援机也被击落吗 |
[01:53] | Not till we know if the operation is rescue or recovery. | 先等我们确认这是救援还是回收任务 |
[01:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:59] | Shouldn’t have trusted Abad. | 不该相信阿巴德 |
[02:01] | The idea that he would just hand over his brother. | 相信他会轻易交出他的哥哥 |
[02:03] | We don’t have time for that right now. | 现在没时间说这些 |
[02:05] | Besides, we were gonna go after an HVT like Nouri Halani | 而且不管你做了什么决定 我们还是会去 |
[02:07] | no matter what call you made. | 抓捕努里·哈拉尼这样的高价值目标 |
[02:09] | Bravo 2, this is TOC. | B2 这里是作战中心 |
[02:10] | Have Avenger 2-6 move to the crash site. | 已派复仇者2-6前往坠机地点 |
[02:13] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[02:14] | We’re already doubling back. Five minutes out. | 我们正在折返 还有五分钟就到 |
[02:16] | We don’t know what took 2-4 out. | 不清楚击落2-4直升机的是什么 |
[02:18] | They went down hard. Stay alert. | 他们坠毁得很严重 保持警惕 |
[02:20] | Roger that. We’ll get to ’em. | 收到 我们会找到他们的 |
[02:22] | All right, boys, | 好了 各位 |
[02:22] | we’re gonna secure a perimeter at the crash site, | 我们要在坠机地点周围戒严 |
[02:24] | exfil the injured, then wait | 撤离伤员 然后等待 |
[02:26] | for the Quick Reaction Force to get the rest of us out. Copy? | 快速反应小组救其他人出去 懂了吗 |
[02:29] | Heads on a swivel, boys. Heads on a swivel! | 保持警惕 各位 保持警惕 |
[02:41] | Avenger 2-6, this is Bravo 4, come in. | 复仇者2-6 我是B4 回话 |
[02:44] | Avenger 2-6, this is Bravo 4. Do you read me? | 复仇者2-6 我是B4 收到了吗 |
[02:50] | TOC, this Bravo 4. Come in. | 作战中心 我是B4 回话 |
[02:52] | This is Bravo 4. Come in. | 我是B4 回话 |
[02:56] | Avenger 2-6, this is Bravo 4. Come in. | 复仇者2-6 我是B4 回话 |
[03:00] | Clay, I need a hand with Jason. | 克莱 过来帮我救杰森 |
[03:02] | Jason?! | 杰森 |
[03:06] | Jason? Jason, are you okay? | 杰森 杰森 你没事吧 |
[03:08] | Hey, hey, can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[03:10] | Jason, can…? What’s going on?! | 杰森 你… 怎么回事 |
[03:12] | He got hit in the head while we were spinnin’ out. | 直升机坠毁时他撞到头了 |
[03:14] | We got shot down, man. | 我们被击落了 |
[03:16] | Hey! Jace? | 老杰 |
[03:20] | Hey, we lost the satcom. | 卫星通讯断了 |
[03:21] | We got no comms with TOC. | 联系不上作战中心 |
[03:23] | Hoping they got eyes on us. | 但愿他们发现我们了 |
[03:27] | We got multiple survivors down there. | 那里有多名幸存者 |
[03:29] | Get that medevac launched. | 让救援机起飞 |
[03:30] | Bravo 2, there are survivors. How far out are you? | B2 发现幸存者 你们还要多久 |
[03:33] | Two minutes out! Two minutes out! | 还有两分钟 两分钟 |
[03:35] | Okay, boys? We got two mikes out! | 各位 还有两分钟 |
[03:37] | Pilot’s dead. | 驾驶员牺牲了 |
[03:39] | The co-pilot’s in trouble. We got to move him. | 副驾驶被困 得把他弄出来 |
[03:41] | All right, this is what we’re gonna do, okay? | 好 我们这样做 |
[03:43] | We’re gonna stabilize the wounded here, okay? | 得稳定这边的伤员 好吗 |
[03:44] | Then we’re gonna push to an LZ and wait | 然后去降落区 |
[03:46] | for the QRF to get us the hell out of here. | 等待快速反应小组救我们离开 |
[03:48] | – That sound good, y’all? – Good. | -都明白了吗 -明白了 |
[03:50] | Medders? Hey, you all right? | 麦德斯 你没事吧 |
[03:53] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[03:56] | – Hey, you good? – Yeah. I’m good. I’m good. You good? | -没事吧 -没事 我没事 你呢 |
[03:58] | Hey, where’s Nouri? | 努里在哪 |
[03:59] | He got tossed out prior to impact. | 撞击前他就被甩出去了 |
[04:01] | We didn’t strap him down. | 没有把他绑稳 |
[04:03] | It’s fine. We got bigger issues right now. | 没事 现在有更大的麻烦 |
[04:05] | We’re sitting ducks out here. T-there’s a farmhouse, okay? | 我们这样是活靶子 那有间农舍 |
[04:07] | We’re… we’re gonna set up a CCP. | 我们得建个临时指挥中心 |
[04:09] | Trent, let’s-let’s move Jason now. | 特伦特 我们先架走杰森 |
[04:10] | And then we’ll come back and get the rest of the wounded guys. | 然后再回来接其他伤员 |
[04:12] | You ready? You good to walk? | 准备好了 你能走吧 |
[04:13] | Yeah. You good to walk? Let’s go, brother. Come on. | 你能走吧 我们走兄弟 加油 |
[04:17] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[04:18] | My leg’s burning up. | 我的腿很疼 |
[04:20] | My leg’s burning up. Give me the morphine. | 我的腿疼死了 给我吗啡 |
[04:22] | – Morphine. – Here, here. I got you. I got you. | -吗啡 -给 给你 |
[04:24] | – Come on! – I got you! | -快点 -拿来了 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna go clear this house and make sure it’s secure. | 我去侦查下那间屋子确保安全 |
[04:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:41] | Medders, move your ass! | 麦德斯 快跑 |
[04:49] | Derek, cover me! | 德里克 掩护我 |
[04:54] | Take cover! | 快找掩体 |
[04:58] | Now who the hell are these guys? | 这些人又是谁 |
[04:59] | Nouri’s men can’t have made it up there already from the village. | 努里不可能从村里赶过来 |
[05:01] | Neighborhood they went down in is Taliban territory. | 他们去的临近地带是塔利班领地 |
[05:03] | We don’t have a lot of fans up there. | 我们在那一带不怎么受欢迎 |
[05:18] | They’re in combat! | 他们打起来了 |
[05:21] | Get us down now! | 放我们下去 |
[05:25] | Rpg! | 火箭筒 |
[05:30] | I got you. We’re taking fire! | 瞄准你了 开火 |
[05:32] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:38] | Jace, stay down! | 老杰 趴下 |
[06:04] | You’re gonna get yourself killed doing this, come on. | 你这样会被干掉的 快点 |
[06:08] | Trent! Trent! | 特伦特 特伦特 |
[06:11] | Jason! Jason! | 杰森 杰森 |
[06:12] | Come on, brother, let’s move. Come on, brother. | 加油兄弟 我们快撤 加油兄弟 |
[06:14] | Go, go, go. Go! Go! Derek! | 走走走 德里克 |
[06:17] | Get Medders. Moving! | 带上麦德斯 快走 |
[06:33] | We’re going back for the others, okay? | 我们再去找剩下的人 |
[06:35] | Yeah, go. | 好 去吧 |
[06:36] | Jason’s down! Put us in! | 杰森受伤了 快过去 |
[06:39] | Get us down now! | 快放我们下去 |
[06:39] | We got a SAM lock. We got to go. | 有地对空导弹在瞄准我们 我们得离开 |
[06:41] | Our boys need us! Put us down now! | 战友需要我们 快放我们下去 |
[06:44] | They’ll have to fend for themselves. | 他们会自卫的 |
[06:45] | We’re out of here. | 我们得撤离 |
[07:31] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[07:32] | We just dropped down about two klicks below the crash site. | 我们在坠机地点两公里外降落了 |
[07:34] | LZ was too hot. We had a SAM lock onto us. | 降落区火力很猛 我们被地对空导弹瞄准 |
[07:37] | Copy that. Haul ass up that mountain. | 收到 抓紧时间进山 |
[07:39] | Those boys cannot hold off forever. | 他们坚持不了太久 |
[07:40] | We’re certain that Jason’s helo got taken out | 我们确定杰森的直升机是被 |
[07:42] | by a surface-to-air missile? | 地对空导弹击落的吗 |
[07:43] | Seems like an awful lot of firepower for local Taliban. | 看起来像当地塔利班的重型武器 |
[07:46] | Probably looking at a Russian SA-7. | 可能是俄制SA-7防空导弹 |
[07:48] | Older, still one of the most lethal | 很老 但仍然是当今最厉害的 |
[07:50] | air defense systems in the world. | 防空系统之一 |
[07:52] | Got a two-mile range, deadly accuracy. | 射程3.2公里 精确度极高 |
[07:54] | What the hell are they doing with that up there? | 他们在这里用这东西是干嘛 |
[07:55] | It’s a miracle that anybody’s walking away from that crash. | 坠机之后能有人生还都是奇迹 |
[07:58] | It’s a miracle that is not likely to happen again. | 这种奇迹不可能重演 |
[07:59] | We are not sending any more helos into that area. | 我们绝不再向那个地区派直升机 |
[08:03] | You’re calling off the QRF? | 你要撤离快速反应部队 |
[08:05] | We have survivors under fire. | 我们还有幸运者在交火中 |
[08:07] | Helos don’t have a shot against heat-seeking missiles. | 直升机无法对付热寻导弹 |
[08:10] | We’d be sending 20 men into a suicide mission. | 等于送二十个人去自杀式任务 |
[08:13] | We can’t just leave them there. | 我们不能把他们丢在那 |
[08:15] | QRF, this is TOC. Be advised that… | 快速反应部队 这里是作战中心 |
[08:17] | there are surface-to-air missiles | 请知晓在坠机地点周边地带 |
[08:18] | in the vicinity of the crash site. | 有地对空导弹 |
[08:20] | Need you to take up a loiter pattern four klicks out | 你们要以游荡模式停留在四公里外 |
[08:22] | and hold that pattern until we can cool off the LZ. | 直到降落地点肃清 |
[08:25] | Copy, TOC. Moving to loiter pattern now. | 收到 作战中心 调整为游荡模式 |
[08:27] | Davis, I need you to find out | 戴维斯 请你找出 |
[08:28] | where that missile was shot from. | 导弹发射的地点 |
[08:30] | Until we can eradicate the SAMs as a threat, | 除非我们能解除地对空导弹威胁 |
[08:31] | our boys are all alone up there on that mountain. | 否则我们的战友就会在山区孤立无援 |
[08:35] | Candy-ass pilot should have dropped us off at the LZ. | 胆小鬼飞行员应该把我们放在坠机地点 |
[08:38] | Candy-ass pilot saved our lives. | 胆小鬼飞行员救了我们的命 |
[08:41] | Every Talimonster in the region’s gonna want a piece | 这片儿的塔利班们都想 |
[08:43] | of that bird, and we’re down here. | 瓜分这份战利品 我们还降落这么远 |
[08:45] | What good would we be to Jason and Clay | 我们要是在被炸成碎片 |
[08:46] | blown to pieces all over the mountain? | 怎么还救得了杰森和克莱 |
[08:50] | Our boys are still under attack! | 他们仍在遭受袭击 |
[08:51] | And still putting up one hell of a fight. Let’s go! | 而且还在顽强抵抗 我们快走 |
[09:04] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[09:06] | I’m good. Go, go. | 我没事 去吧 |
[09:16] | Jason, you okay? | 杰森 你怎么样 |
[09:25] | All right, how are we with air support? | 我们怎么请求空中支援 |
[09:27] | We can’t launch any close air support because of the SAMs. | 有地对空导弹 我们没法得到空中支援 |
[09:29] | Spectre gunships won’t operate in daylight. | 鬼魅炮舰白天不能出击 |
[09:32] | The best I can find is an unmanned reaper drone. | 我能找到的最好的是”收割者”无人机 |
[09:34] | – How far is it? -40 minutes at least. | -离得多远 -最少四十分钟 |
[09:43] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好 我们走 |
[09:48] | Okay, wounded are all secure in the house. | 好 伤员全部安全转移到房子里 |
[09:50] | Sounds like we’re starting to push ’em back a little bit. | 看起来我们应该反击一下了 |
[09:55] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[09:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:12] | Got him! Got him! | 打中了 打中了 |
[10:19] | I’ve got two fighters retreating over the hill into dead space! | 两名战斗人员撤离到山后死角 |
[10:22] | – All right, we’re gonna Alamo up! Let’s go! – Roger that! | -好 我们要打阿拉莫之战了 -收到 |
[10:27] | All right, so it looks like Ray’s helo | 看起来 雷的直升机不能在附近降落 |
[10:28] | couldn’t touch down near us, okay, so we’re gonna have to | 我们要等待战友们 |
[10:30] | wait for the boys to come get us. | 前来接应我们 |
[10:31] | We’re gonna hold out till then. | 我们会坚持到那他们来 |
[10:33] | Hey, how y’all doing on ammo? | 你们的弹药情况如何 |
[10:34] | I got three mags left. | 我还有三盒子弹 |
[10:36] | Down to my last mag, then I’m Winchester. | 我只剩最后一盒 然后就坐以待毙了 |
[10:40] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[10:41] | Let’s get some ammo and weapons off the wounded, all right? | 我们去伤者那里拿一些弹药和武器 |
[10:45] | Hey. Hey, that Huey’s got that M240 on board, right? | 休伊型直升机上有M240机关枪吧 |
[10:47] | – Yeah. – Okay. We’re gonna… | -是的 -好 我们要… |
[10:50] | we’re gonna use that to fortify our position here. | 我们要利用那个来增强我们在这里的阵地 |
[10:52] | You take care of the wounded guys. | 你负责照顾伤者 |
[10:53] | We’re gonna go resupply, all right? | 我们要去拿补给物质 |
[10:54] | Okay, grab the aid bag while you’re at it. | 去到那里的时候 顺便拿一下救护包 |
[10:56] | – Check. – TOC, TOC, this is 1. | -收到 -作战中心 这是B1 |
[10:59] | TOC, this is 1. We got eyes on Nouri? | 作战中心 这是B1 发现努里了吗 |
[11:02] | TOC, this is 1. Do we have any eyes on Nouri? | 作战中心 这是B1 发现努里了吗 |
[11:04] | Jason knows TOC can’t hear us, right? | 杰森知道作战中心听不到我们说话吧 |
[11:06] | Yeah, the concussion’s got him a little loopy. | 脑震荡让他有一点迷糊了 |
[11:09] | – TOC… – We have to cut the guy some slack. | -作战中心 -我们别对他要求这么严格了 |
[11:15] | We got some eyes on Nouri? | 发现努里了吗 |
[11:17] | Anyone got eyes on Nouri? | 有谁发现努里了吗 |
[11:20] | TOC. TOC. | 作战中心 作战中心 |
[11:28] | It’s Medders, right? | 你叫麦德斯是吧 |
[11:30] | – Medders. – Yeah, that’s right. | -麦德斯 -没错 |
[11:35] | You got a first name? | 你姓什么 |
[11:38] | Yeah. I mean, of course.. | 当然有 |
[11:42] | Are you gonna tell me what it is? | 你要告诉我你姓什么吗 |
[11:44] | Yeah, sorry. It’s, uh, Dave. | 抱歉 我姓戴夫 |
[11:47] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[11:48] | Yeah, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[11:54] | – Dave. – Yeah. | -戴夫 -是的 |
[11:55] | That’s my dad’s name. | 那是我爸的名字 |
[11:58] | That’s my dad’s name. | 那是我爸的名字 |
[12:00] | Dave Hayes? | 戴夫·海斯 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:07] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[12:09] | Wait, have we met before? | 等等 我们之前见过吗 |
[12:11] | About ten seconds ago. | 大约十秒钟之前见过 |
[12:13] | Yeah, you’re Jason Hayes. | 你是杰森·海斯 |
[12:16] | I’m Jason Hayes. | 我是杰森·海斯 |
[12:21] | Look, you ever been shot? | 你中过枪吗 |
[12:23] | To be honest, it’s my first time even getting shot at. Yeah. | 说实话 这是我第一次中枪 |
[12:27] | Four years in the Corps, | 在队里四年 |
[12:28] | I never once got to step outside the wire. | 我从来没执行过外勤任务 |
[12:32] | You ever get used to this? | 你习惯了这些吗 |
[12:34] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[12:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:39] | Getting shot at? | 中枪吗 |
[12:41] | Getting shot? | 中枪 |
[12:44] | Getting shot at, | 中枪吗 |
[12:46] | well, you get used to that. | 你要习惯的 |
[12:51] | Getting shot pretty much sucks. | 中枪的感觉很不爽 |
[12:56] | – It sucks. – Yeah, well, | -很不爽 -是啊 |
[12:58] | – hurts less than I thought it would. – Yeah. | -没我想象得那么疼 -嗯 |
[13:01] | Maybe that’s ’cause of the morphine. | 也许是因为打了吗啡的关系 |
[13:04] | It’s crazy how the pain just kind of, like, eases up, right? | 疼痛就这样减轻了 真是不可思议 |
[13:14] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[13:16] | – Yeah. – Dave. | -嗯 -戴夫 |
[13:20] | I’m really sorry we got you into this. | 很抱歉我们让你卷进这种麻烦 |
[13:24] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:26] | I told you, I was looking for a way into the fight. | 我和你说过 我在找一种方法投入战斗中 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:31] | Well, it looks like you found a way in. | 看到你找到方法了 |
[13:35] | Okay, this isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[13:36] | We’re getting signal intelligence. | 我们正在接收通信情报 |
[13:38] | We have armed men on the way from the village | 武装分子正从村子里 |
[13:40] | to our crash site. | 去往坠机地点 |
[13:42] | That terrain, we’re talking 30 minutes tops | 那里的地形 我们认为最多三十分钟 |
[13:44] | till they get to our guys. | 他们就会遇上我们的人 |
[13:45] | All right, I’m gonna try to find them on the ISR. | 我会尽量用侦察监视设备找到他们 |
[13:47] | How many guys are we talking about? | 有多少人 |
[13:48] | Unclear. Everyone in that village is a Halani | 不清楚 村子里所有的人都是哈拉尼的一员 |
[13:50] | or a cousin of a Halani. | 或是哈拉尼的表亲 |
[13:52] | They’re not going up there to help our guys. | 他们去那里可不是为了帮我们的人 |
[13:54] | And we’ve got no way to warn ’em. | 我们也没有办法通知他们 |
[13:56] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 这里是B2 |
[13:57] | How close are we to the crash site? | 我们离坠机地点有多近 |
[13:59] | Bravo 2, estimate you’re less than ten minutes out. | B2 估计不到十分钟的距离 |
[14:02] | But be advised, you may have a large group of fighters | 但提醒你们一下 也许有一大群武装分子 |
[14:04] | heading up to the crash site | 正从山的另一边 |
[14:05] | from the other side of the mountain. | 去往坠机地点 |
[14:07] | May have? | 也许有 |
[14:08] | ISR hasn’t picked ’em up yet. | 我们还没在侦察监视设备上看到他们 |
[14:10] | We’ll let you know as soon as we’ve got a visual. | 只要看到他们 我们就会立即通知你们 |
[14:13] | Should we deviate from course? Cut ’em off? | 我们应该改变原定路线 拦截他们吗 |
[14:17] | Negative. Make your way up to that farmhouse and help ’em hold | 不行 继续赶去农场帮助他们坚守阵地 |
[14:20] | till we locate the SAMs. | 直到我们找到地对空导弹的位置 |
[14:21] | We need to get our helos in there. | 我们要把直升机开去那里 |
[14:23] | Yeah. Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:25] | I hope we see Halani’s boys again. | 希望我们能再见到哈拉尼的手下 |
[14:28] | Got some unfinished business for ’em. | 和他们的事还没了结呢 |
[14:31] | – Down, down, down, down! – Down, down, down! | -趴下 趴下 -趴下 趴下 |
[14:33] | Get your asses down! | 给我趴下 |
[14:34] | Get your asses on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[14:36] | Watch the hands! Watch the hands! | 双手高举 双手高举 |
[14:49] | We don’t got time for this. We gotta get to the crash site. | 我们没时间了 我们要尽快赶去坠机地点 |
[14:52] | These are Tali scouts for sure. | 他们肯定是塔利班的侦察兵 |
[14:56] | – That’s a hunting rifle. – Yeah, and we’re their prey. | -这是猎枪 -我们就是他们的猎物 |
[14:58] | – So let’s take care of ’em and move on. – Take care of ’em? | -解决他们然后继续前进 -解决他们 |
[15:01] | We let ’em go, they’ll start squawking, | 要是放了他们 他们会大喊 |
[15:02] | and the entire mountain’s gonna know what our path is. | 让整个山里的人都知道我们的路线 |
[15:04] | It’ll be Operation Red Wing all over again. | 就又会变成红翼行动那样 |
[15:08] | Tell you what, there’s one less rifle in this war. | 我告诉你 这场战争不需要这把步枪了 |
[15:12] | This rifle is probably all these kids have in the world. | 这把步枪可能是这些孩子仅有的东西了 |
[15:15] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[15:16] | – You did not just do that. – Yes, I did. | -你不会这样做吧 -是的 我做了 |
[15:19] | Like you said, we don’t have time for this– let’s go! | 就像你说的 我们没有时间了 走吧 |
[15:21] | Golden Horde’s charging our men right now | 敌军正全力冲向我们的战友 |
[15:23] | while we’re sitting here playing grab-ass | 我们却在这 |
[15:25] | with Future Taliban of Afghanistan Club! | 和未来的阿富汗塔利班玩抓人游戏 |
[15:27] | That’s great, Ray. | 真是太棒了 雷 |
[15:32] | Stop! | 站住 |
[15:35] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[15:35] | Let him go, let him go. | 放了他 放了他 |
[15:38] | – What the hell was that, Ray? – Good judgment. | -这是怎么回事 雷 – 做正确的判断 |
[15:41] | That kid’s not a threat, and we don’t have time to chase him. | 那个孩子不构成威胁 我们也没时间追他 |
[15:43] | CID may have cleared you | 刑事调查部也许认定了 |
[15:44] | for killing that kid with the grenade, | 用手榴弹杀死那个孩子不是你的责任 |
[15:46] | but you’re still in your head, Ray. | 但是你还是在想着 雷 |
[15:47] | – You’ve gone trigger-shy. – Wrong. | -你不敢扣下扳机了 -你错了 |
[15:50] | You’ve got revenge in your head, | 你脑子里想着复仇 |
[15:51] | and it’s clouding your thinking. | 蒙蔽了你的思想 |
[15:53] | Smoking that goat herder isn’t gonna do anything | 杀了这个牧羊人对坠机点的任何人 |
[15:54] | for anybody at that crash site. Now, I made the right call. | 都没有帮助 我做了正确的决定 |
[15:57] | If it was the wrong call, we’re gonna be too dead to realize it. | 如果你错了 我们也没有命去搞清楚了 |
[16:00] | You… are emotional. | 你太情绪化 |
[16:03] | It was the right call. Let’s go! | 决定是正确的 走吧 |
[16:08] | I am not emotional! | 我没有情绪化 |
[16:20] | Looks like we’re gonna have some visitors pretty soon. | 看起来马上会有敌人过来 |
[16:26] | Yeah, no worries, huh? | 不用担心 |
[16:29] | – We can take ’em. – Right? | -我们会搞定的 -对吗 |
[16:31] | I like your attitude. | 我喜欢你的态度 |
[16:33] | You got a good attitude. | 你心态很好 |
[16:36] | You got any family back home? | 你在国内有家人吗 |
[16:39] | A wife or kids waiting on you? | 有妻子和孩子等你回去吗 |
[16:43] | Got a girlfriend. | 我有个女朋友 |
[16:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:48] | Is it serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna ask her to marry me. | 我打算向她求婚 |
[16:53] | Yeah, you know, high school sweethearts. | 我们是高中生情侣 |
[16:55] | You know the story. | 你知道这件事 |
[16:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve heard it. | 是 我听说过 |
[16:59] | Yeah, she’s tough. | 她很坚强 |
[17:01] | Yeah, my girl, she’s really tough. | 我的女朋友 她特别坚强 |
[17:04] | This one time, we were in a quarry near school, | 有一次 我们在学校附近的采石场 |
[17:07] | and I wanted to impress her or something, and I tried | 我想给她留下深刻印象 |
[17:10] | to do this, like, triple flip thing, | 我试着做了一个三转空翻 |
[17:14] | and I crashed a belly slam from 35 feet, | 然后从10米高的地方摔了下去 |
[17:17] | and it knocked me right out. | 当场就晕过去了 |
[17:20] | Next thing I know, I’m headed for the bottom. | 我知道的下一件事 就是向下摔去 |
[17:23] | Next thing after that, Alana’s right there, | 之后 我看到阿兰娜在那里 |
[17:25] | and she’s helping me up. | 帮助我站起来 |
[17:27] | What did you say her name was, your girlfriend? | 你刚刚说你女朋友叫什么 |
[17:30] | Anna. Her name’s Anna. | 安娜 她叫安娜 |
[17:32] | What did you think I said? | 你刚刚听成什么了 |
[17:33] | I don’t know. Go ahead. | 我不知道 你继续说 |
[17:37] | Anyway, I’m coughing and I’m choking on water, | 我在咳嗽 还呛了水 |
[17:40] | and I look over, and she’s… | 然后我看着她 她在 |
[17:43] | she’s grinning. | 她在笑 |
[17:46] | You know, I… knew right there | 就在那一刻我知道 |
[17:49] | she was gonna be my wife. | 她一定会成为我的妻子 |
[17:55] | What about you, are you married? | 你呢 你结婚了吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:03] | I was. | 我结过婚 |
[18:07] | We got two kids. | 我们有两个孩子 |
[18:08] | – You got kids? – Yeah. | -你有孩子 -是 |
[18:11] | – Yeah, I want kids. – You do? | -我想要孩子 -是吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah. I come from a big family. | 是 我家有很多孩子 |
[18:15] | Three boys, two girls. | 3个男孩 2个女孩 |
[18:17] | I wouldn’t mind an even half dozen myself. | 我不介意要6个孩子 |
[18:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[18:27] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[18:29] | Go back to sleep, will you? | 再睡一会儿 好吗 |
[18:36] | Go back to sleep. | 再睡一会儿 |
[18:52] | Ray’s almost to the farmhouse. | 雷快到农场了 |
[18:54] | Gives me some relief knowing they’ll all be together soon. | 知道他们马上要汇合给了我一点安慰 |
[18:57] | We’re not out of the woods yet. | 我们还没有脱险 |
[18:57] | Still can’t get to them till we clear a path for the QRF. | 得先给快速反应部队开路才能找到他们 |
[19:00] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[19:02] | We’re getting close to the crash site. | 我们正在靠近坠机地点 |
[19:04] | You got eyes on any enemy in the area? | 你们在这一带看到敌人了吗 |
[19:06] | You’re clear for now, Bravo 2. | 你们暂时安全 B2 |
[19:08] | Have you established comms with the other guys yet? | 你和其他人建立通讯了吗 |
[19:12] | Negative. Hopefully we will when we get line of sight. | 没有 希望能在达坠机点后建立通讯 |
[19:16] | Come on, boys, just over this ridge. Go! Go! | 加油 就在这座山脊那边 快走 |
[19:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:54] | It’s amazing anybody walked away from this. | 能从这里逃走真是奇迹 |
[20:02] | Any Bravo element, this is 2. | B队成员 我是B2 |
[20:04] | Comms check, over. | 通讯检查 完毕 |
[20:11] | About time. | 总算到了 |
[20:14] | – Copy that, Bravo 6. – There we go. | -收到 B6 -这就好 |
[20:17] | Let’s go get our boys. | 我们去把他们带回来 |
[20:18] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[20:20] | Coming to you. Do not fire to the west. | 向你们靠近 不要向西面开火 |
[20:22] | Say again, do not fire to the west. | 再说一遍 不要向西面开火 |
[20:31] | – Hey, brother. – What’s up, boys? | -兄弟 -怎么样了 兄弟 |
[20:32] | Like what you’ve done with the place. | 这地方弄的不错 我喜欢 |
[20:34] | It reminds me of Pottery Barn. | 让我想起了陶仓 |
[20:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | Blown out wall’s a nice touch. | 炸出来的墙还不错 |
[20:38] | Well, now she doesn’t look like much, | 现在看起来不怎么样了 |
[20:39] | but she’s worked this far, huh? | 但是都已经挺了这么久了 |
[20:40] | – You good? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[20:43] | Want to bring us up to speed? | 想给我们说点消息吗 |
[20:45] | We took five casualties between the ambush and the crash. | 受到伏击之后 坠机之前 我们有五人受伤 |
[20:48] | Any KIA? | 有人阵亡吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:53] | And Jason? | 杰森呢 |
[20:55] | Jason took a hard hit. | 杰森受了重伤 |
[20:57] | How hard? | 有多重 |
[20:58] | Not hard enough. | 还不够重 |
[21:05] | Took you long enough. | 你们用了这么久 |
[21:06] | Ran a mile uphill to get to your ass | 跑了一公里的上坡路才到你这来 |
[21:07] | and that’s the welcome we get? | 你就是这么欢迎我们的 |
[21:09] | What’s the status on the QRF? | 快速反应部队那边怎么样了 |
[21:12] | Circling. | 还在回旋 |
[21:14] | No one’s coming for us until we clear | 在我们扫清山里那些打击你们的地对空导弹之前 |
[21:15] | the mountain of those SAMs that took you guys out. | 是不会有人来支援我们的 |
[21:17] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 小心 |
[21:20] | We can’t exfil on your bird? | 不能用你们的直升机撤退吗 |
[21:22] | Like I said, the area’s too hot right now to land. | 我说过了 这地方太热了不能降落 |
[21:25] | Boss, you sure you’re okay? | 老大你真没事吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah. What is the status of the QRF? | 没事 快速反应部队那边怎么样了 |
[21:32] | Bravo 2, this is TOC. | B2 这里是作战中心 |
[21:35] | Go for 2. | 请讲 |
[21:36] | I hate to break up the reunion, | 我也不想打搅你们团聚 |
[21:37] | but we finally found those fighters. | 但是我们终于找到那群人了 |
[21:40] | Nouri’s men are closing in on you fast. | 努里的人正在向你们靠近 速度很快 |
[21:45] | Copy, TOC. | 收到 作战中心 |
[21:53] | Okay, boys, according to TOC, this is the situation. | 兄弟们 据作战中心所说 情况是这样的 |
[21:58] | This is us. | 我们在这 |
[22:00] | ISR shows a force of about 20 to 25 combatants | 侦察监视设备探测到20到25名战斗人员 |
[22:02] | heading from the southwest. | 正从西南方靠近 |
[22:03] | A bunch more Nouri guys. | 一群努里的人 |
[22:04] | Got to assume they’ve been tipped to the location of the helo. | 得假设他们已经得知了直升机的位置 |
[22:08] | That’s how it looks. | 看起来就是这样的 |
[22:09] | They originally massed at AK village | 我们袭击了他们的据点之后 |
[22:10] | after our assault on his compound. | 他们就是在AK村聚集到一块的 |
[22:12] | Mandy’s guess puts them 15 minutes out. | 曼迪猜他们15分钟之后就到 |
[22:14] | Bring it on. | 来吧 |
[22:17] | How we looking for ammo? | 我们还有多少弹药 |
[22:18] | Looking about three cans for the 240, | 大约还有三罐240炸弹 |
[22:20] | what we all got on us, | 这是我们身上的全部 |
[22:21] | plus we got an additional 15 mags | 再加上直升机应急包里面 |
[22:23] | from the go bag on the bird. | 额外的15个弹夹 |
[22:24] | We got some pirate guns and a couple Claymores. | 还有一些海盗枪和大砍刀 |
[22:27] | Yes, sir. Also got that satchel charge off the helo. | 对 还有直升机上的一些炸药包 |
[22:30] | And I figure, we got, what, another dozen | 我们还有大约 |
[22:32] | or so frag grenades between us? | 一打碎片手榴弹 |
[22:35] | Depending on how well equipped they are, | 取决于他们的装备有多完善 |
[22:36] | what type of casualties they’re willing to take, | 他们能够承受哪种程度的伤亡 |
[22:38] | we can hold them off say 45 minutes? | 我们大概能拖住他们四十五分钟 |
[22:41] | I’ll prep the 240. | 我去准备一下240炸弹 |
[22:42] | Hell yeah. That’ll keep the enemy at distance. | 好 能让敌人没办法靠近我们 |
[22:44] | Don’t want our helos landing | 不想让我们的直升机 |
[22:45] | in the middle of a bullet circus. | 降落在枪林弹雨中 |
[22:47] | Yeah, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[22:48] | we’re not getting any helos in here | 这是不会有直升机的 |
[22:49] | unless we take out the SAMs. | 除非我们能毁掉那些地对空导弹 |
[22:55] | Toc. | 作战中心 |
[22:57] | This is Bravo 2. | 我是B2 |
[22:58] | We got a 20 on where those missiles | 我们知道那20枚导弹 |
[22:59] | – are coming from yet? – Confirm. | -是从哪来的了吗 -确定了 |
[23:00] | Mandy’s gonna be having something for you in a few minutes. | 曼迪在几分钟之后有事要告诉你 |
[23:02] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[23:05] | He’s a little woozy but luckily, the guy’s got a hard head. | 他有点迷糊 还好他的意志力很强大 |
[23:09] | Uh, who, Jason? | 谁 杰森 |
[23:11] | Look, you take care of him. | 你们照顾好他 |
[23:12] | – Copy. – Okay, here we go. | -收到 -开始吧 |
[23:15] | Hold on, hold on, Bravo 2. | 等一下 先别挂 B2 |
[23:17] | So it turns out that the University of Vancouver | 我们发现温哥华大学 |
[23:19] | is doing a global study | 正在做一项全球性的 |
[23:20] | on atmospheric temperature fluctuations. | 关于大气温度波动的研究 |
[23:22] | Which we care about why? | 这跟我们有什么关系 |
[23:24] | As part of the study, our Canadian friends | 作为这个研究的一份子 我们的加拿大朋友 |
[23:26] | were collecting fairly continuous satellite imagery | 收集到了阿富汗霍斯特省 |
[23:29] | from Khost Province in Afghanistan. | 非常连续的卫星图像 |
[23:31] | Thermal imagery? | 热量图 |
[23:32] | Have a look. | 你看 |
[23:36] | Hey, Perry, we got ’em. | 佩里 找到他们了 |
[23:38] | Tell me you found the heat signature of that missile launch. | 告诉我你们发现了导弹发射的热量图了 |
[23:40] | We found the heat signature from the missile launch. | 我们发现了导弹发射的热量图 |
[23:43] | It looks like it’s coming from a gully about 750 yards | 看上去像是从你们北面750码之外的 |
[23:45] | due north of you, which is why our drone didn’t pick it up. | 一个沟里发射出来的 所以无人机才没发现 |
[23:50] | Copy that. Great job, guys. | 收到 干得漂亮 |
[23:52] | Bravo 2, you’re gonna need to hustle. | B2 你们得快点过去 |
[23:54] | We’re looking at bad guys six minutes out. | 那群坏蛋还有6分钟就到了 |
[23:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:57] | Okay, boys, we found the location of the SAM site. | 兄弟们 我们找到地对空导弹的地点了 |
[23:59] | – All right. – Clay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -克莱 -是 |
[24:01] | You and Sonny want to take Brock, | 你和桑尼想不想带着布罗克 |
[24:02] | Full Metal, head on over there, | 全金属防弹衣 去那边 |
[24:03] | show them what happens when they mess with us? | 让他们看看惹上我们是什么下场 |
[24:04] | Frog’s ass watertight? | 那还用说 |
[24:06] | Yeah, man. Let’s get it, baby. Hey. | 好样的 我们走吧 |
[24:07] | Keep hammering. | 好好干 |
[24:09] | Hey, Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[24:12] | Give ’em hell, all right, brother? | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 兄弟 |
[24:13] | I want to go home. | 我还想回家呢 |
[24:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:19] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[24:20] | How’s the head feeling? | 你的头感觉怎么样 |
[24:25] | Boss? | 老大 |
[24:28] | Hey, remember that, uh, | 你还记得 |
[24:31] | that HALO night… j-jump that we did | 去年做高跳低开那晚我们在米苏拉塔 |
[24:34] | 25 knots out in Misrata last-last year? | 从时速25节的飞机上跳下来吗 |
[24:37] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[24:39] | Just feel like my brain is still waiting for the chute to deploy. | 感觉我的脑子还在等着降落伞打开似的 |
[24:44] | Yeah, well, it shouldn’t be too much longer. | 这次应该要不了太久 |
[24:46] | We’ve located the SAMs. | 我们找到地对空导弹了 |
[24:48] | Once we get them neutralized, | 只要拆除了导弹 |
[24:49] | we can get that QRF in here | 快速反应小组就能过来 |
[24:50] | and go home, brother. | 我们就能回家了 兄弟 |
[24:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:56] | Ray, QRF, right? | 雷 快速反应小组 对吧 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:04] | Where-where are we with Nouri? | 努里什么情况 |
[25:06] | Nouri. | 努里 |
[25:07] | Must’ve got thrown from the helo before the crash. | 肯定在坠机之前就被甩出直升机了 |
[25:10] | So far, the drone hasn’t been able to pick him up. | 目前无人机还没找到他 |
[25:11] | Let me tell you something: if he’s out there alive, | 我这么跟你说吧 假如他还活着 |
[25:13] | I want him. | 我要抓到他 |
[25:13] | I think you may be too late. | 我觉得可能来不及了 |
[25:15] | I think the fall probably finished him off. | 我想他多半已经摔死了 |
[25:17] | Well, listen, let me tell you something: | 听着 我再这么说吧 |
[25:18] | if he’s out there, I want to talk to him. | 如果他还活着 我有话跟他说 |
[25:20] | – About what? – “About what?” | -说什么 -说什么 |
[25:22] | You heard what he said before we boarded the helos. | 我们上直升机前你听到他说的了 |
[25:24] | He said he knew Alan Cutter. | 他说他认识艾伦·卡特 |
[25:26] | Actually, I heard you say “Cutter.” | 实际上我听见你在说”卡特” |
[25:29] | Far as I recall, all Nouri did was repeat it. | 我记得 努里只是重复你的话 |
[25:32] | No. | 不 |
[25:34] | He said he knew “The Englishman.” | 他说他认识”那个英国佬” |
[25:36] | He said he knew the Englishman. | 他说他认识”那个英国佬” |
[25:38] | – Okay, okay. – Alan Cutter. Yeah, Ray. | -好吧 -艾伦·卡特 雷 |
[25:39] | Okay, Jason? | 好吧 杰森 |
[25:42] | Alan Cutter’s one of the biggest military contractors | 艾伦·卡特是这个国家 |
[25:44] | in this whole country. | 最大的军事承包商 |
[25:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:46] | You know, maybe Nouri saw him on TV. | 也许努里在电视上见过他 |
[25:48] | Listen. Huh? | 听我说 好吗 |
[25:49] | Listen to what I’m saying. | 听我说 |
[25:50] | Steve Porter… | 史蒂夫·波特 |
[25:54] | knew Alan Cutter was into some bad stuff. | 知道艾伦·卡特参与了些不好的事 |
[25:58] | – Like what? – “Like what?” maybe, uh, | -比如说 -比如说 |
[26:00] | getting his contractors to burn the poppy fields so-so… | 让他的承包商们把罂粟田都烧了 |
[26:02] | so Salim Hakan or the Halanis | 这样萨利姆·哈坎或者哈拉尼斯 |
[26:03] | could buy up the land for the mining rights. | 就能把地的采矿权买下来 |
[26:06] | You know you’re not making any sense right now. | 你知道你的话根本不合理 |
[26:08] | What I am saying right now | 我现在说的话 |
[26:10] | makes complete sense. | 完全合理 |
[26:14] | Brother, why don’t we focus on getting out of here, okay? | 兄弟 我们还是想想怎么离开这里 好吗 |
[26:16] | Don’t patronize me. | 别可怜我 |
[26:17] | Don’t do that. I know what I’m talking about. | 别这么干 我知道我在说什么 |
[26:19] | What, that Xeon Tactical | 什么 至强战略安全公司 |
[26:21] | is in bed with the Halani brothers? | 和哈拉尼兄弟是一伙的 |
[26:22] | Why is it that we could never figure out why anyone | 为什么我们永远搞不清 |
[26:24] | wanted to take out Echo Team. | 怎么会有人想除掉E队 |
[26:26] | Maybe that’s the question | 也许这就是 |
[26:27] | they wanted us to be asking ourselves, | 他们想让我们问的问题 |
[26:30] | instead of focusing on the real target. | 而不是关注我们真正的目标 |
[26:32] | The one target. | 那一个目标 |
[26:34] | Steve Porter. | 史蒂夫·波特 |
[26:35] | You know what? Honestly? | 你知道吗 说真的 |
[26:37] | In this moment, I don’t care if Nouri Halani | 现在我根本不在乎努里·哈拉尼 |
[26:39] | told you he was on the damn grassy knoll. | 有没有告诉你他跟这些阴谋有关系 |
[26:40] | You are gonna sit down and you’re gonna close your eyes. | 你给我坐下 闭上眼睛 |
[26:43] | And I will get you when we’re set for exfil. | 我会在准备好撤离之后来接你 |
[26:46] | ‘Cause we got 25 bad guys on their way to us, | 因为还有25个坏人冲我们而来 |
[26:50] | – and I’m gonna make sure we’re ready for them. – Ray. Ray. | -我得确保我们准备好了 -雷 雷 |
[26:53] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[27:15] | What you got there, three eyes? | 你看见什么了 神枪手 |
[27:17] | Camouflaged bunker. | 伪装好的掩体 |
[27:22] | Well, this looks like a barrel of laughs. | 这个看着还挺好笑的 |
[27:27] | TOC, this is Bravo 3. | 作战中心 这里是B3 |
[27:29] | We’ve located the suspected missile nest. | 我们已经找到疑似的导弹阵地了 |
[27:32] | I was wondering if you could do me a solid | 你们能不能帮个忙 |
[27:33] | and send some Hellfire up this way? | 发几枚导弹过来 |
[27:36] | Considered it, but one of those SAMs could take out | 考虑过 但他们那些地对空导弹可能会 |
[27:38] | our ISR before we get to pull the trigger. | 在我们叩响扳机之前消灭我们的侦察监视设备 |
[27:40] | Bravo 3, I suggest you come up with another option. | B3 我建议你再想个办法 |
[27:44] | How the hell did I know she was gonna say that? | 我怎么知道她会这么说呢 |
[27:52] | Standard bunker takedown? | 标准掩体突袭流程 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:55] | Let’s spur this pony. | 去会会这小家伙 |
[27:57] | Brock, let’s go. | 布罗克 我们走 |
[28:05] | Hey, guys, I think that you should see this. | 各位 我想你们应该看看这个 |
[28:11] | Is that who I think it is? | 是我认为的那个人吗 |
[28:12] | He wasn’t there two minutes ago. | 他两分钟前还不在那里 |
[28:16] | Bravo 2, this is TOC. | B2 这里是作战中心 |
[28:17] | We believe we have a positive I.D. on Nouri Halani. | 我们找到了目标努里·哈拉尼 |
[28:19] | A couple hundred meters southeast of your location. | 在你们所在位置的东南方向几百米处 |
[28:22] | What are your instructions, TOC? | 指令是什么 作战中心 |
[28:25] | Leave him be. | 别管他 |
[28:25] | You’re about to come under attack. | 你们马上就会遭受攻击 |
[28:27] | Say again, under no circumstances | 重复 无论如何 |
[28:29] | are you to try to retrieve Nouri Halani. | 都不要去找努里·哈拉尼 |
[28:31] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:33] | What the hell’s that all about? | 到底什么情况 |
[28:35] | Halani. | 哈拉尼 |
[28:36] | He’s still out there. TOC spotted him. | 他还在外面 作战中心看见他了 |
[28:37] | Not moving, probably dead. | 没在移动 可能死了 |
[28:39] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:40] | So under no circumstances | 所以无论如何 |
[28:41] | are we to attempt to retrieve him. | 我们都不会去找他的 |
[28:43] | – Ray. -Jason, | -雷 -杰森 |
[28:44] | what part of “Under no circumstances” | “无论如何” |
[28:45] | do you not understand? Huh? | 哪个字你理解不了 |
[28:50] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. | B6 这里是B2 |
[28:51] | How are you doing with those SA-7s? | SA-7防空导弹那边情况如何 |
[28:54] | Prepping to assault. | 准备突袭 |
[28:55] | Well, we’re taking fire. Cowboy up and get it done. | 我们遭到袭击 继续行动 解决掉 |
[28:57] | Check. | 收到 |
[29:11] | We got to take out that SAM site, | 我们得干掉地对空导弹基地 |
[29:12] | get our boys some help. | 帮帮他们 |
[29:17] | Hey, Sonny, | 桑尼 |
[29:18] | why don’t you lay down some heavy covering fire, okay? | 你重火力掩护我们一下 好吗 |
[29:20] | Brock and I are gonna flank them down here on the right. | 我和布罗克打算从右侧冲上去 |
[29:22] | Roger that. In position. | 收到 已就位 |
[29:24] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[29:25] | Three, two, one, let’s go. | 三 二 一 上 |
[29:51] | TOC, this is Bravo 6. | 作战中心 这里是B6 |
[29:54] | Bunker’s destroyed. | 掩体已摧毁 |
[30:00] | Bravo, this is Lieutenant Commander Blackburn, | B队 这里是布莱克本少校 |
[30:02] | we are clear for QRF. | 已为快速反应小队清除障碍 |
[30:03] | I say again, we are clear for QRF. | 重复 已为快速反应小组清除障碍 |
[30:09] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[30:11] | Move on your left! | 往左走 |
[30:26] | Hey, Chief Hayes? | 海斯总军士长 |
[30:29] | What you said before about having a family, you mean that? | 你之前说的组建家庭 是认真的吗 |
[30:33] | What’d I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[30:34] | ‘Cause I-I love Anna. | 因为我爱安娜 |
[30:40] | Tell you what, kid. | 跟你说吧 孩子 |
[30:41] | Go get married. | 去结婚 |
[30:45] | Have a bucketload of kids. | 生一群小孩 |
[30:48] | Go on vacations. | 出去度假 |
[30:49] | Get that house in the suburbs. | 在郊区找一所房子 |
[30:51] | I hope you have that boy. | 我希望你拥有那些 孩子 |
[30:52] | I want to defend my country, huh? I want to fight. | 我想保卫国家 我想战斗 |
[30:54] | – You want to fight? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你想战斗 -对 对 |
[30:56] | You want to be a hero. | 你想成为英雄 |
[31:02] | That’s easy. That’s real easy. | 那很简单 那真的很简单 |
[31:06] | You want to be a hero? That’s easy. | 你想当英雄 很简单 |
[31:07] | Just don’t give a damn. | 别在意 |
[31:09] | A bomb, a bullet. | 一颗炮弹 一颗子弹 |
[31:10] | Something’s gonna get you eventually, so who cares? | 总会有东西落在你头上的 谁会在乎 |
[31:14] | I don’t know if I can think that way. | 我不知道我是否可以那么想 |
[31:16] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[31:17] | You know, fearlessness is a habit. | 无所畏惧是一种习惯 |
[31:19] | You get used to it after a while. | 一段时间之后你就会习惯 |
[31:21] | – You’ll be all right. – Anna would care. | -你会没事的 -安娜会在乎的 |
[31:23] | – Huh? Who? – Anna. | -谁 -安娜 |
[31:24] | -Anna? Yeah? – She’d care. If I died, she’d care. | -安娜 -她会在乎的 如果我死了 她会在乎 |
[31:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Aren’t you afraid of that? | -是吗 -是 你不怕吗 |
[31:28] | – No, I’m not afraid of that. – You’d be leaving | -不 我不怕 -你的孩子会 |
[31:29] | – your kids without a father. – I can’t be afraid of that. | -失去父亲 -我不能害怕 |
[31:30] | I cannot be afraid. I wouldn’t be afraid of that. | 我不可以害怕 我不会害怕 |
[31:31] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[31:32] | – ‘Cause if I would, I would not… – Because why? | -因为如果我害怕的话 我就不 -因为什么 |
[31:33] | You wouldn’t be what?! ‘Cause you’re Jason Hayes? | 你会怎样 因为你是杰森·海斯 |
[31:36] | Jason Hayes isn’t afraid of anything, huh? | 杰森·海斯什么也不怕 |
[31:47] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[31:51] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[31:52] | You. I’m laughing at you. | 你 我在笑你 |
[31:54] | You can’t admit you’re afraid of failure. | 你无法承认你害怕失败 |
[31:57] | You can’t admit that you’re afraid of failure! | 你无法承认你害怕失败 |
[31:59] | Oh, no, you can’t be afraid of failure ’cause you already failed. | 不 你不怕失败 因为你已经失败了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, you did. | 对 你失败了 |
[32:04] | Alana. Huh? That friend you got killed, Nate. | 阿兰娜 还有那个被你害死的朋友 内特 |
[32:07] | That little Syrian boy with his lungs on fire. | 那个肺部着火的叙利亚男孩 |
[32:11] | How about those 46 numbers you still got in your cell phone? | 还有依然存在你手机里的那46个号码 |
[32:15] | – They’re dead men! – What’d you say? | -他们都是死人 -你说什么 |
[32:16] | – They’re all dead men! – What’d you say to me? | -他们都是死人 -你跟我说什么 |
[32:27] | Prepare to exfil. | 准备撤离 |
[32:29] | I’m gonna see you again. I’m gonna see you again. | 我还会再见你的 我还会再见你的 |
[32:46] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[32:59] | Yes, sir. That’s great news. | 是 长官 这真是好消息 |
[33:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:02] | Got two helos on the way. | 两架直升飞机在来的路上 |
[33:05] | Bravo, this is TOC. | B队 这里是作战中心 |
[33:07] | QRF is on the way. | 快速反应小组正在路上 |
[33:08] | Estimated arrival time is five minutes. | 预计五分钟到达 |
[33:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:13] | Hold it down. I’m going in. | 顶住火力 我进去一下 |
[33:16] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[33:18] | QRF is inbound. Jason! | 杰森 快速反应小组已到达 |
[33:20] | Get ready for exfil. | 准备撤离 |
[33:28] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[33:35] | Bravo 2, this is TOC. | B2 这里是作战中心 |
[33:36] | I think we may have a problem. | 我想我们遇到麻烦了 |
[33:45] | We do. | 确实 |
[34:31] | I’d hoped you were all killed in the crash. | 我真希望你们全部在坠机中死了 |
[34:33] | Yeah. No such luck. | 是啊 真不走运 |
[34:39] | My brother’s men shot down your helicopter. | 我弟弟的人击落了你们的直升机 |
[34:43] | Abad must have made sure | 阿巴德一定是 |
[34:45] | he had men waiting here to make sure | 安排了他的人守在这 以确保 |
[34:49] | I never left this valley. | 我走不出这座山谷 |
[34:52] | – Always a thinker, my brother. – Listen to me. | -我的弟弟永远深思熟虑 -听我说 |
[34:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:56] | Before we got on the chopper, | 我们上直升机前 |
[34:59] | you said something about the Englishman. | 你提到过那个英国人 |
[35:02] | Alan Cutter. Was that Alan Cutter? | 艾伦·卡特 你说的是艾伦·卡特吗 |
[35:06] | Hey, hey. Not yet. | 先不要死 |
[35:10] | What do you know about Cutter? | 你知道多少关于卡特的事 |
[35:14] | My father and I hid in these mountains fighting Russians. | 我和我父亲藏在这山谷中对抗俄国人 |
[35:18] | Tell me about Cutter. Tell me about Cutter. | 跟我说说卡特 告诉我卡特的事 |
[35:22] | Or you’re gonna die. You’re gonna die here. | 否则你就死定了 你就死在这了 |
[35:25] | You think you frighten me? | 你以为吓到我了吗 |
[35:27] | I know my death is coming. | 我知道自己就要死了 |
[35:32] | Perhaps I am not the only one | 也许我不是这个山谷中 |
[35:36] | who will die in this valley. | 唯一一个将死的人 |
[35:38] | If you die, your brother wins. | 如果你死了 你弟弟就赢了 |
[35:41] | Don’t let Abad win. | 不要让阿巴德赢了 |
[35:47] | Cutter. Tell me about Cutter. | 告诉我卡特的事 |
[35:48] | Don’t let him win. | 别让他赢了 |
[35:51] | – Cutter, the Englishman… – Yeah. | -卡特 那个英国人 -对 |
[35:53] | …came by here last year. | 他是去年来到这里的 |
[35:56] | He talked about mining. | 他提到了采矿 |
[35:59] | Dirt worth lots of money. | 说那些脏东西值很多钱 |
[36:01] | I knew Abad was tempted by all this money. | 我知道阿巴德被那些钱诱惑住了 |
[36:06] | You’re telling me your brother made a deal with Cutter? | 你是说你弟弟和卡特做了生意 |
[36:09] | Your brother made a deal with Cutter? | 你弟弟和卡特做了生意吗 |
[36:11] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[36:14] | Parachinar. | 帕拉奇纳 |
[36:15] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[36:16] | – Parachinar. – Parachinar, what? | -帕拉奇纳 -帕拉奇纳 在哪里 |
[36:18] | Across the border. | 边界线另一边 |
[36:21] | Where my brother took sick. | 我弟弟染上病的地方 |
[36:23] | – If you move quickly… – Yeah. | -如果你赶快出发 -好 |
[36:25] | …maybe you’ll find him there. | 也许能在那找到他 |
[36:44] | What’s happening, boss man? | 发生了什么事 老大 |
[36:48] | Boss. | 老大 |
[36:54] | Remember when we said we weren’t gonna go after Nouri… | 还记得我们说了不打算来抓努里 |
[36:57] | ’cause it’s too dangerous out here? | 因为这里太过凶险吗 |
[37:00] | He’s probably dead already. | 没准他已经死了 |
[37:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:08] | Something we need to discuss? | 我们需要商讨一下吗 |
[37:10] | No. What you need to do is you got to get to TOC. | 不 你现在要做的是联系作战中心 |
[37:12] | You got to tell them that Abad is underground… | 然后告诉他们阿巴德正潜伏在 |
[37:19] | …in Parachinar. | 帕拉奇纳 |
[37:21] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[37:25] | Make the call. | 去打电话 |
[37:30] | All Bravo call signs, ISR shows a substantial number | B队全体注意 侦察监视设备显示 |
[37:33] | of enemy approaching your position. | 一大批敌人正向你们靠近 |
[37:35] | Yeah, TOC. | 好的 作战中心 |
[37:38] | We’re on the move. | 我们马上行动 |
[37:48] | Looks like we’re okay for now. | 看起来我们目前安全 |
[37:49] | Main force has held up about 700 meters out. | 主力部队距我们约700米远 |
[37:51] | All right. You know that’ll change | 好吧 他们一看到我们的飞机 |
[37:53] | as soon as they see our birds. | 立刻就会缩短距离 |
[37:54] | Parachinar. That’s what Nouri said. | 帕拉奇纳 这是努里说的 |
[37:57] | Any chance we can get the exfil birds | 有没有可能让撤离的飞机 |
[37:58] | to take us there on the way home? | 顺路搭我们到那里去 |
[38:00] | Not enough fuel. Or firepower. | 燃料不够 火力也不足 |
[38:02] | All y’all are a bunch of can’t people. | 你们这群就会否定的人 |
[38:03] | Plus we got wounded we got to get to a field hospital. | 另外我们有伤员 需要去野战医院 |
[38:05] | Look, I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 好得很 |
[38:07] | I was talking about Shawford | 我说的是A队的肖福德 |
[38:08] | from Alpha. He’s got a fractured pelvis. | 他骨盆骨折了 |
[38:10] | Can’t risk having that thing displace. | 这伤可不能冒险 |
[38:12] | What about the, uh… | 那那个谁 |
[38:16] | crew chief? Um, what is his name? Medders. | 队长 叫什么名字来着 麦德斯 |
[38:21] | What about Medders? | 麦德斯怎么办 |
[38:23] | He’s gonna make it, right? | 他能坚持住的 是吧 |
[38:26] | Right? | 是吧 |
[38:28] | Jace, he took an AK round through both of his lungs. | 老杰 他两边肺部都被AK射穿了 |
[38:32] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[38:33] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[38:38] | ‘Cause he wouldn’t have been able to make a sound. | 因为他当时完全发不出声音 |
[38:41] | He hasn’t made a sound. | 他一声也没发过 |
[38:43] | The kid was dead from the time we brought him in the house. | 我们把他搬进屋子时他就死了 |
[38:44] | – Let’s go, boys. – Come on, guys. | -走吧 孩子们 -走了 伙计们 |
[38:49] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:00] | Let’s go, boss. All right… | 老大 我们走 |