时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My shoulder wasn’t messed up, | 如果我的肩膀没受伤 |
[00:04] | – that boy would still be alive. – You lied to me, Ray. | -那个男孩就不会死了 -你骗了我 雷 |
[00:06] | You lied to the team, put us all at risk. | 你骗了全队 让我们都陷入险境 |
[00:09] | Yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[00:09] | You’re gonna go, uh, teach a Green Team | 在你康复期间 |
[00:11] | while you’re rehabbing. | 去训练青队 |
[00:16] | I would definitely say you’ve got a concussion. | 你肯定是有脑震荡的 |
[00:21] | And you remember the whole incident? | 事故全过程你都记得 |
[02:18] | B2 Bravo 2. | |
[02:20] | You’ll be taking us to target. | 你带我们去找目标 |
[02:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[02:25] | Don’t get us lost, Blondie. | 别把我们带迷路了 金发小子 |
[02:42] | Havoc, this is 1. I’m passing Hextall. How copy? | 作战中心 我是B1 已过赫克斯特阶段 收到吗 |
[02:47] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Good copy. | B1 这里是作战中心 收到 |
[02:50] | Target building’s the northern structure. | 目标建筑在北边 |
[02:52] | Path clear? | 通道安全吗 |
[02:58] | – Creepers lingering on target. – Take it. | -敌人在目标周围徘徊 -拿下 |
[03:00] | Time to wake up the neighborhood. | 该给附近制造点声响了 |
[03:35] | Hey. We’re here to take you home. | 我们是来救你回去的 |
[03:41] | I got this, Jace. | 我来 老杰 |
[03:42] | I got this. | 我来 |
[03:45] | Havoc, this is 1. Jackpot. | 作战中心 我是B1 救到了 |
[03:47] | Get up now. | 快起来 |
[03:48] | Good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[03:49] | Let’s go, boys. Let’s go home. | 走吧 兄弟们 回家 |
[03:50] | – Exfil, exfil. – Come on. | -撤离 撤离 -快 |
[03:52] | Got hostiles moving on us. | 有敌人朝我们过来 |
[03:53] | Move. | 快走 |
[04:02] | Looks like the end of the line. | 应该是抵达终点了 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:12] | End ex. | 演习结束 |
[04:14] | Every one of you pencil pushers | 你们这些无聊工作重复者 |
[04:16] | better be checking off that “Perfect” box. | 最好在”完美”那一项打勾 |
[04:18] | Yeah, we’ll debrief when we get back to the base. | 回到基地我们再做汇报 |
[04:21] | Come on, Blackburn. | 拜托 布莱克本 |
[04:22] | Come on, at least tell us how we did. Let’s go. | 至少说一下我们表现如何 说吧 |
[04:26] | You crushed it. | 做得不错 |
[04:27] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[04:30] | So back. | 真的回来了 |
[04:54] | Navy spent millions on you, | 海军在你身上花了数百万 |
[04:55] | but a coffeemaker stops you in your tracks. | 你却被一台咖啡机难住了 |
[04:58] | What are you talking about? I mean, six months here | 你在说什么 来了六个月 |
[04:59] | and I still can’t figure this thing out. | 我还是搞不懂这东西 |
[05:00] | Must be a girl. | 比女孩还难懂 |
[05:03] | There you go. | 好了 |
[05:04] | I was just gonna do that next. | 我正打算这样做呢 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Mm. Of course you were. | 对啊 我看也是 |
[05:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | You sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah. Well, you know what? | 很好 告诉你哦 |
[05:11] | Mikey had the buzz saw going again. | 小麦牌电动小圆锯又开动了 |
[05:13] | You know, the kid can snore, let me tell you. | 我可告诉你 小家伙会打呼噜 |
[05:15] | So I ended up on the couch again. | 我只能又回沙发上睡了 |
[05:17] | – I’m sorry you’re still bunking in his room. – No worries. | -抱歉他房里的上下铺还没装好 -没事 |
[05:20] | We should’ve bought that, uh, bigger home. | 我们应该买间大点的房子 |
[05:22] | You know, the one that you wanted? | 就是你一直想要的那种 |
[05:24] | – Not what I was talking about. – Yeah, I know. | -我不是在说这个 -我知道 |
[05:27] | Under the same roof, but not sharing the same bed. | 住在同一屋檐下 却不能同床共枕 |
[05:30] | It’s not ideal, but hey, look, you see me complaining? | 虽然不理想 但你有见我抱怨吗 |
[05:34] | I’m not complaining. | 我没抱怨 |
[05:35] | Rent is free | 房租免费 |
[05:37] | and I get to see the kids all the time. | 还能一直见得到孩子们 |
[05:40] | Yeah, well, they wanted you here after the crash. | 对 坠机事件后他们就想要你过来 |
[05:43] | They were scared. We all were. | 他们吓坏了 我也是 |
[05:51] | How’d it go last night? | 昨晚如何 |
[05:53] | Great. Team’s clicking. | 很好 团队演习很成功 |
[05:56] | – That’s not what I meant. – I know. | -我不是这意思 -我知道 |
[05:57] | It’s… it’s not my first concussion, Alana. | 这不是我头一次脑震荡 阿兰娜 |
[06:01] | You collapsed in a restaurant. | 你在餐厅里昏倒了 |
[06:04] | Doctor cleared me. You were there. | 医生说过我没事 当时你也在场 |
[06:05] | I was there. I remember what she said. | 我在场 我记得她说了什么 |
[06:08] | “Jason, we know so little about traumatic brain injury…” | “杰森 我们还不太了解创伤性脑损伤…” |
[06:10] | Stop. No. You know what? | 好了 告诉你吧 |
[06:12] | This conversation is starting to remind me | 这样的谈话让我想起 |
[06:13] | of when we were married | 我们还没离婚的时候 |
[06:14] | and we’re not married, but we’re doing good, | 如今离了婚还相处得很好 |
[06:16] | so you know what? Let’s be good. | 要我说咱们就好好的吧 |
[06:18] | I need a ride to school– which, obviously, | 我需要有人送我上学去 |
[06:21] | wouldn’t be an issue if I had my own car. | 要是我自己有车也不用麻烦你们了 |
[06:22] | All right, you’re complaining about not having a car | 好吧 你在抱怨没有车 |
[06:24] | and I gotta sleep in a Spider-Man bunk bed | 而我要爬蜘蛛侠双层床 |
[06:26] | with your snoring brother. | 和你鼾声如雷的弟弟一起睡 |
[06:27] | – Here’s a vision, for example. – Yeah. | -这样如何 比如说 -你说 |
[06:29] | Dad wouldn’t have to sleep in a ten-year-old Spider-Man bunk bed | 爸爸不用再睡蜘蛛侠儿童床 |
[06:33] | if he rents the house on Pine. | 而是去租一间松树街的房子 |
[06:36] | Either of you even look at it yet? | 你们俩没去看过吗 |
[06:38] | Um, you know what, I tell you, I just, uh, | 其实呢 我只是 |
[06:42] | I haven’t gotten to it yet. | 还没机会去看 |
[06:43] | Yeah, it’s on my list of things to do. | 我马上就去办这事的 |
[06:45] | Right. Avoidance much? | 好吧 不是故意回避吧 |
[06:47] | Okay, let’s go. I’ll take you to school. Okay? | 好了 该走啦 我送你去学校 |
[06:51] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:52] | – This toast’s for you. – Good day. | -给你的吐司 -再见 |
[06:53] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[07:00] | – I’ll keep that for you. – Oh, thank you. | -这个留给你 -哦谢谢 |
[07:04] | – No. – You almost had me that time. | -不 -你差点赢了我了 |
[07:06] | You cheated, Clay. | 你作弊 克莱 |
[07:07] | How do you cheat at running? | 跑步怎么作弊 |
[07:09] | You… how do you cheat at running? | 你……怎么作弊 |
[07:10] | You elbowed me three times. | 你拿手肘顶了我三次 |
[07:12] | – No, no, no, no. – Yeah, and then you cut me off… | -没有没有 -有 你还突然切我的路 |
[07:13] | – No, that’s not cheating. … – like, three other times. | -那不是作弊…… -大概三次吧 |
[07:15] | No, no, no, that’s strategy. | 不不 那是战术 |
[07:17] | – That’s not cheating. – Oh, is that what it is? | -那不是作弊 -哦是吗 |
[07:18] | – Yes. – Oh, really? | -是的 -是吗 |
[07:20] | Look, maybe you’ll get lucky. Maybe you’ll get me tomorrow. | 说不定你明天走运 没准能赢我一回 |
[07:23] | Oh. Well, in that case, maybe you won’t get me tonight. | 那样的话 没准你今晚上也别想睡我 |
[07:26] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[07:28] | – Hold on. – Yes? | -等等 -什么 |
[07:30] | – You know what? – What? | -这么说吧 -什么 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna disqualify myself. | 算我犯规出局了 |
[07:34] | I lost. You won. | 我输了 你赢了 |
[07:35] | You’re a sensible man, after all. | 原来你还是讲点道理的 |
[07:39] | Hey, don’t forget that we have dinner | 别忘了今晚我们约了 |
[07:40] | with Polly and Chris tonight. | 宝丽和克里斯晚餐 |
[07:42] | Yeah, yeah. And, uh, brunch with Pete and Lacey on Saturday. | -好的 -还有周六约了皮特和蕾西早午餐 |
[07:47] | Cocktails at Professor Kilborn’s on Tuesday. | 星期二基尔伯恩教授的鸡尾酒会 |
[07:50] | You realize that most of my brainpower is in charge | 你有没有发现我大部分的脑力都是用来 |
[07:52] | of keeping track of your social calendar? | 记录你的社交日程的 |
[07:54] | I’m just taking advantage while you’re still around. | 我就想趁着你在身边时好好地利用一下 |
[07:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:58] | Kabul. 2012. | 喀布尔 2012年 |
[08:01] | Bravo performed a hit on an HVT and ran into something | B队在突袭一个高价值目标时 |
[08:03] | no one had ever encountered before: | 遇到了前所未有的状况 |
[08:06] | a sandbagged position concealing a PKM. | 藏着俄产PK机枪的沙袋工事 |
[08:09] | I don’t know about y’all, but a big-ass machine gun | 不知道你们会怎样 但一架重型机枪 |
[08:12] | is the last thing I want greeting me when I enter a room. | 是我进屋之后最不想见到的东西 |
[08:16] | Evolution. | 进化论 |
[08:18] | After a period of kicking down doors, | 在经历了一段破门而入之后 |
[08:21] | the enemy countered our approach. | 敌人找到了反制我们的战术 |
[08:23] | Now, why am I sharing this, Benzo? | 我为什么要跟大家分享这个 班佐 |
[08:26] | So we don’t get our nuts shot off? | 好让我们避免伤亡吗 |
[08:28] | Partly. | 部分正确 |
[08:31] | But the point of the story is the point of Green Team. | 这个故事的意义 也就是青队的意义所在 |
[08:34] | It is to get you to expand your thinking. | 为了让你们扩展思维 |
[08:36] | The enemy adapts to us. We’ve got to adapt to them. | 敌人做了调整来应对我们 我们也要一样 |
[08:39] | And most often, a split second is all you got. | 很多时候 你们只能争分夺秒 |
[08:41] | So how did we adapt? | 我们是怎么调整的 |
[08:42] | We started coming in from the roof, | 我们要从屋顶进来 |
[08:44] | from the floor, the walls. | 从地上和墙壁 |
[08:46] | Hit them hard from everywhere and send them on to their maker. | 全方位给他们重击 送他们升西天 |
[08:49] | All right, get jocked up and meet me in the shoot house in five. | 拿上装备 五分钟后在射击房集合 |
[08:52] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[08:52] | Sir. Sir. You heard him. | 是 都听到了 |
[08:55] | They love you, Ray. | 他们喜欢你 雷 |
[08:57] | Yeah, after a year here, | 在这里待了一年 |
[08:58] | I’ve never seen anybody take to instructing the way you have. | 我从来没见过有人像你这样教人 |
[09:02] | Yeah, no offense, Adam, | 别见怪 亚当 |
[09:03] | but I hope I’m not looking at a year of this. | 但我希望不会教上一年 |
[09:06] | It matters, Ray. | 这很重要 雷 |
[09:08] | Teaching the guys who’ll be fighting in the field | 教导这些将要上战场的士兵 |
[09:10] | to be better, smarter. | 变得更优秀 更聪明 |
[09:13] | It’s tough to imagine not doing this. | 很难想象不这么做 |
[09:15] | Yeah. Tough to imagine. | 嗯 很难想象 |
[09:27] | Get up. | 起来 |
[09:32] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[09:33] | You know you must be some kind of VIP | 脱衣舞俱乐部都有你的紧急联络方式 |
[09:34] | if the strip club has your emergency contact info. | 那你肯定是这里的贵宾 |
[09:37] | Oh, trust me, it-it ain’t cheap. | 相信我 那可贵了 |
[09:42] | I thought the idea was that | 在脱衣舞俱乐部里 |
[09:43] | the strippers take off their clothes. | 不是只有脱衣舞女们才脱衣服吗 |
[09:46] | Mm. I am what you call an innovator. | 我就你们所说的创新者 |
[09:49] | Yeah, you keep up the partying, | 你继续这样酒池肉林 |
[09:50] | you’re gonna be what we call unemployed. | 你就会变成我们所说的无业游民了 |
[09:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:53] | “All in, all the time” doesn’t just apply to trigger pulling. | 全身心投入 不仅适用于战斗 |
[09:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:58] | I know that the downtime gets you a little bit stir crazy… | 我知道停工搞得你很抓狂 |
[10:00] | but you’ve been pressing the red harder than usual. | 但你已经比平时还拼命了 |
[10:03] | And all without my right-hand woman. | 没了我的得力女助手 |
[10:07] | Still don’t understand why you grounded yourself. | 还是不明白你为什么自我封闭 |
[10:10] | – Something you want to tell me? – Yeah. | -要不要和我说说 -嗯 |
[10:12] | That you’re about one G-string shy of an intervention, | 你就差穿条丁字裤了 |
[10:15] | so let’s go, Magic Mike. | 快走吧 魔力麦克 |
[10:21] | Sonny has landed. | 桑尼已经抵达 |
[10:23] | The War on Terror continues, boys. | 反恐战争继续 小子们 |
[10:26] | Dude, you reek. | 哥们 你好臭 |
[10:27] | That is the aroma of champions, okay? | 这是冠军的香味好吗 |
[10:30] | Two parts whiskey, one part Brittany’s cheap perfume. | 两份威士忌 一份布列塔尼的劣质香水 |
[10:34] | You ever take a night off, Sonny? | 你有歇过一晚吗 桑尼 |
[10:35] | Well, some of us like more action than Crock-Potting | 比起和女教授谈情说爱 |
[10:39] | and Parcheesi with Lady Professor. | 有人更喜欢实战 |
[10:42] | What was with last night? | 昨晚是怎么回事 |
[10:44] | You running back to help Jason with that pilot? | 你跑回去帮杰森救那个飞行员 |
[10:46] | Jason’s our team leader and he called it in. | 杰森是队长 负责指挥调度 |
[10:49] | Look, that door was an open threat, man. | 那扇门很明显是个威胁 |
[10:51] | You know, some mudsucker could’ve got the drop on us. | 某个混蛋有可能会先发制人 |
[10:53] | All right, listen, wonder boy, | 听着 好奇小子 |
[10:55] | we’re playing paintball, not hunting Talimonsters. | 我们玩的是彩弹射击 而不是追捕塔利怪兽 |
[10:57] | And because you seem to have forgot | 因为你好像忘了 |
[10:59] | that Jason got his bell rung not too far back, | 杰森在不久前受到了重创 |
[11:01] | maybe I was a little reactive. | 也许我有些反映过激了 |
[11:03] | Jason’s squared away, okay? | 杰森已经康复了 |
[11:05] | Not trusting that is gonna lead to mistakes. | 不信任会导致出错 |
[11:06] | I do trust that. | 这点我相信 |
[11:08] | I don’t take kindly, though, to lectures before breakfast. | 但是我不喜欢在吃早餐前听人说教 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:13] | Just trying to tell you, man. | 只是想告诉你 |
[11:14] | It just could’ve been, you know, a little cleaner, that’s all. | 还可以更干净利落 仅此而已 |
[11:16] | Oh, I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:17] | Bravo hasn’t fired on all cylinders | 自从我们失去了2号 |
[11:19] | since we lost our number two. | B队已无法做到火力全开 |
[11:22] | All right, | 好了 |
[11:24] | Who wants to get in the ring with me and throw hands? | 谁想跟我来比试比试 |
[11:25] | You ready to turn those show muscles into go muscles? | 你已经把中看不中用的肌肉变成真家伙了吗 |
[11:27] | Shoulder’s 100%. | 肩膀上的绝对是了 |
[11:29] | Which I can’t say for your breath, Sonny. Damn. | 你嘴里什么味儿啊 桑尼 天哪 |
[11:31] | Training cycle got you crawling the walls again? | 训练期间的时候又翻墙出去嗨了 |
[11:33] | You know it. The whole world’s on fire, | 你也知道 世界全都乱套了 |
[11:35] | and we’re sitting around here playing capture the flag. | 我们却在这玩夺旗游戏 |
[11:37] | Hey, Ray, why you coming back? | 雷 你怎么回来了 |
[11:40] | Ball’s not in my court. | 现在轮不到我 |
[11:43] | Hey, Ray. | 雷 |
[11:45] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[11:47] | How are the wife and kids? | 老婆孩子都好吗 |
[11:50] | Um, little man took his first steps the other day. | 小孩前几天会走了 |
[11:53] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[11:54] | Special time. | 特殊时期 |
[11:55] | You know what? Good that you’re around. | 知道吗 有你在很安心 |
[12:00] | Say, uh, look, Jace, I wanted to talk to you about, um… | 老杰 我想跟你谈谈那个 |
[12:06] | Well, looky, looky. | 瞧瞧 |
[12:07] | It is about damn time. | 真他妈是时候 |
[12:11] | All right, bro. Got to go. | 好了 兄弟 该走了 |
[12:13] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[12:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:16] | Hey, Sonny. Stay there. Wash up. You smell. | 桑尼 别走 洗漱一下 你都臭了 |
[12:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[12:26] | Someone forget to call Mandy? | 忘了给曼迪打电话吗 |
[12:27] | Agent Ellis is out of the country | 艾利斯特工在国外 |
[12:28] | building a target package. | 制定作战计划 |
[12:30] | Please don’t tell us you brought us in here | 别跟我说把我们叫进来 |
[12:32] | to go over Miss Mandy’s travel itinerary. | 就是为了看曼迪小姐的旅行日记的 |
[12:35] | No. There’s a situation spinning up | 不 在几内亚湾 |
[12:37] | in the Gulf of Guinea. Keywood Rochelle. | 出现了紧急情况 金伍德·罗谢尔 |
[12:40] | It’s an American oil platform off the Nigerian coast. | 这是个尼日利亚海湾外的美国石油平台 |
[12:43] | It’s been overtaken by armed militants. | 被武装激进分子占领了 |
[12:45] | GOPLAT takedown. Hell yeah. | 石油平台被抢 不错 |
[12:48] | That is the white whale of Special Operations. | 就像是特别行动里的白鲸 |
[12:50] | So, let me guess, Americans on board? | 我猜 有美国人在上面 |
[12:52] | – Is that why we’re handling this? – Yeah, American crew on board. | -所以才要我们解决 -对 美国员工在上面 |
[12:55] | Two were killed during the initial assault. | 两人在首次袭击时被杀 |
[12:57] | Right. Who’s behind this? | 好吧 谁是幕后指使 |
[12:59] | An upstart group. It’s called the Delta Resistance Army. | 新出现的组织 叫德尔塔反抗军 |
[13:02] | Uh, right, okay. What’s the ransom? | 好 赎回条件是什么 |
[13:05] | Doesn’t appear ransom is the motive. | 动机似乎不是为了赎金 |
[13:07] | Sig-Intel indicates three smaller tankers | 情报显示 有三艘小的油轮 |
[13:09] | steaming their way. | 已经开走了 |
[13:10] | Look, small or not, | 不管大小 |
[13:11] | a tanker loaded with oil, that’s, what, | 油轮上装满了油 |
[13:13] | at least $40 million on the open market? | 在市场上至少卖4000万美元 |
[13:15] | Is this some kind of oil heist? | 是为了抢劫石油吗 |
[13:17] | In part. Their communications indicate | 算是 他们的沟通记录显示 |
[13:19] | the militants have rigged the platform with explosives. | 激进分子已经使用爆破手段控制了平台 |
[13:22] | Analysts think it’s a coming-out party. | 分析师认为这是一次成名活动 |
[13:24] | Steal millions in oil, fund up, | 偷走千万石油 卖钱 |
[13:26] | kill some Americans, and… | 杀掉几个美国人 |
[13:28] | blow off an offshore oil rig | 炸了海边油井 |
[13:30] | just to announce yourself to the world. | 就是为了向世界宣布自己的存在 |
[13:31] | So, rescue the hostages | 所以 拯救人质 |
[13:33] | and prevent an environmental disaster? | 然后阻止环境被破坏 |
[13:34] | Just another day at the office, boys. | 又要在办公室待一天了 兄弟们 |
[13:41] | The platform is 12 stories high and 80 million square feet. | 平台有12层楼高 8000万平方英尺 |
[13:44] | And we got to find the hostages in all that space | 要在坏人发现我们 把我们丢下去喂鱼之前 |
[13:47] | before the baddies find we’re there | 在这么大的区域内 |
[13:48] | and turn us into fish food. | 找到人质 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, but does every death fantasy of yours | 不好意思 你对死亡的每次幻想 |
[13:51] | turn out to be a shark meal? Just curious. | 都是被丢去喂鲨鱼吗 我很好奇 |
[13:53] | No. | 不 |
[13:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:57] | Yeah, maybe. Okay, infil ideas? | 也许 潜入方法是什么 |
[13:59] | Platform’s inside of commercial trawling lanes. | 平台在一个商用捕鱼船道上 |
[14:01] | – Go ahead. – So I think we infil on some fishing boats, | -继续 -所以我们可以潜入渔船上 |
[14:04] | maybe gets us within a few klicks | 把我们送到几公里以内的地方 |
[14:05] | without raising any eyebrows. | 不会引起任何注意 |
[14:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | – Davis, trawlers? – Already have ’em. | -戴维斯 渔船准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[14:09] | It’s wet season there now. | 现在是雨季 |
[14:11] | Talking about large swells, low visibility. | 海平面上升 能见度很低 |
[14:13] | Too rough for a swim? | 不好游泳吗 |
[14:14] | Please, Lord. | 拜托 |
[14:15] | Too rough. | 太难了 |
[14:17] | I tell you what, low viz at night– | 晚上能见度很低 |
[14:19] | I say we go in on RHIBs. | 我觉得可以搭快艇过去 |
[14:20] | Yeah. Infil directly beneath the beast, right? | 直接潜入到平台下方 对吧 |
[14:24] | I can lead climb one of these stanchions, | 我可以带头爬上柱子 |
[14:25] | – drop a ladder. – All right, so we’re gonna need | -然后放个梯子下来 -那我们就需要 |
[14:27] | an EOD, uh, specialist to defuse the bombs. | 那我们就需要爆炸物处理人员 拆弹员 |
[14:29] | Well, speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[14:33] | Gentlemen, this is our new explosives | 先生们 这是我们新来的 |
[14:36] | ordnance disposal specialist. | 爆炸物处理专家 |
[14:38] | Courtesy of the U.S. Navy | 美国海军现役 |
[14:39] | Summer Kairos. | 萨默·凯罗斯 |
[14:42] | You know, I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 我不想冒着风险 |
[14:44] | and guessing you’re not from Texas. | 猜你不是从得克萨斯州来的 |
[14:46] | California. | 加利福尼亚州 |
[14:47] | Okay, Davis, where we at with the ISR? | 戴维斯 侦察监视设备到哪了 |
[14:49] | The bird’s gonna launch out of Djibouti. | 会从吉布提发射 |
[14:51] | It should be over the platform by the time we’re on the C-17. | 等我们到C17运输机上 它应该已经到平台上空了 |
[14:54] | But that round-trip’s gonna burn a lot of gas. | 但那一趟来回会消耗不少汽油 |
[14:56] | The drone can only be over the target until sunrise. | 所以无人机只能在目标上方待到日出 |
[14:59] | Well, tell you what, we’ll be long gone by then, right? | 那时候我们早走了 不是吗 |
[15:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:04] | Wheels up in two hours. | 两小时后出发 |
[15:06] | Got any business to handle, now’s the time. | 有问题要解决的趁现在 |
[15:15] | – You’re home early. – Yeah, passport. | -你回来早了 -来拿护照 |
[15:16] | Been so long, I, uh, | 过了好久了 |
[15:17] | forgot it wasn’t in my cage. | 忘了不在我的装备笼里 |
[15:19] | You left all three here? | 你三个护照都没带吗 |
[15:24] | Wait, are you spinning up? | 慢着 你是准备出任务吗 |
[15:28] | Seems kind of soon. | 好像有点快啊 |
[15:29] | Crash was only six months ago. | 坠机是在六个月前 |
[15:33] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[15:35] | Which is why I have to worry for you. | 这就是我为什么要替你担心了 |
[15:39] | I’m late for a client. | 我去见客户要迟了 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:43] | Look, Alana, hey. | 听着 阿兰娜 |
[15:48] | I’ll see you when I get back. | 我们回来的时候见 |
[15:56] | You don’t know when you’ll be back? | 你不知道什么时候会回来 |
[15:58] | No, it’s just a little spin up. | 不知道 这只是小型作战 |
[15:59] | Shouldn’t be too long. | 应该不用太久 |
[16:01] | But you don’t know? | 但你不知道 |
[16:04] | Okay, so I guess I’ll cancel dinner at Professor Kilborn’s. | 好吧 我猜我得取消去基尔伯恩教授家的晚餐了 |
[16:07] | Well, it might be for the best anyway. | 这样可能是最好的了 |
[16:09] | I was probably gonna end up shooting her husband. | 不然我最后可能会向她的丈夫开枪 |
[16:11] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[16:13] | It’s just that this scares me, | 这让我感到害怕了 |
[16:16] | and you making jokes is not helpful. | 你讲笑话也没有用 |
[16:20] | That’s not how it’s going to be, okay? | 不会出事的 好吗 |
[16:21] | I’m a big girl. I can handle your job. | 我是个坚强的女孩 我受得了你的工作 |
[16:24] | I can live being afraid for you. | 我可以带着对你的担心生活 |
[16:25] | I just need you to take my fear seriously, please. | 我只是希望你把我的担心当一回事 |
[16:37] | Hey, boss, you got a minute? | 老大 有空吗 |
[16:38] | What’s on your mind, Ray? | 你想说什么 雷 |
[16:40] | Six months I’ve been instructing at Green Team now. | 我已经在青队教了六个月了 |
[16:42] | Yeah. From what I’m hearing, you’re one hell of a teacher. | 我听说你是个非常好的老师 |
[16:46] | Just passing on knowledge that was passed on to me. | 只是在把我所学的传授给他们 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:50] | Look, I should’ve told you about the shoulder. | 我之前应该告诉你我的肩伤 |
[16:54] | I put you in a tough spot. | 我害你陷于困境 |
[16:56] | But it’s time I’m reinstated. | 但我是时候恢复原职了 |
[16:58] | I don’t know, Ray. | 我不确定 雷 |
[16:59] | Might disrupt the whole flow of the team. | 可能会打乱队伍的协调性 |
[17:01] | You’re worried about how I’d mesh with my own team? | 你是在担心我不能和队伍紧密配合吗 |
[17:05] | Come on, look. | 拜托 |
[17:06] | Jason, I lied and I’m sorry. | 杰森 我说了谎 对此我很抱歉 |
[17:08] | But-but how’s it so different from you misleading a doctor | 但是 这和你误导医生对你的脑震荡严重程度 |
[17:11] | about the extent of your concussion? | 做出误诊又有什么区别 |
[17:13] | Huh. Sorry, that a serious question, Ray? | 抱歉 这是一个严重的问题 雷 |
[17:16] | – Dead serious. -Dead serious. Yeah? | -非常严重 -非常严重 明白吗 |
[17:18] | You lied to me. That’s how. | 你对我说了谎 所以非常严重 |
[17:20] | And you’re just gonna keep punishing me for that– | 所以你要一直以此来惩罚我 |
[17:21] | Someone died. Someone died. | 有人死了 有人死了 |
[17:25] | This is not about me punishing you. | 这不是我要惩罚你 |
[17:26] | This is about me not trusting you. | 而是我不信任你 |
[17:28] | Big difference, Ray. | 区别很大 雷 |
[17:30] | Well, how am I gonna earn back that trust | 可我被困在教室里 |
[17:31] | trapped in a damn classroom? | 怎么能挽回你的信任 |
[17:33] | Take care, Ray. | 保重吧 雷 |
[17:36] | Yeah, you got your team waiting, right? | 好 你的小队在等着你 对吧 |
[17:37] | Yep, yep. | 是的 没错 |
[17:39] | – Your family. – Yep. | -你的家人 -没错 |
[17:55] | ISR spotted a skiff | 侦察监视设备定位到一艘小艇 |
[17:57] | uploading six more fighters onto the platform. | 正在将另外六名战士送上平台 |
[17:59] | Brings our total number of enemy combatants to around a dozen. | 敌方战斗人员数目已增至12人左右 |
[18:03] | And confirmed an oil tanker just left the platform. | 确定一艘游轮刚刚驶离平台 |
[18:06] | Pumping oil’s way too sophisticated for these guys. | 泵油对这些人来说技术含量太高 |
[18:08] | They’re definitely making the hostages do all the work. | 他们肯定是在胁迫人质泵油 |
[18:10] | Well, that makes our job even harder. | 这使我们的任务更困难了 |
[18:12] | I mean, some of these guys are gonna be in the control room. | 我是说 肯定会有一些人在控制室 |
[18:14] | But the others, who knows where they’re keeping ’em? | 但是其他人呢 谁知道他们会把人质关在哪 |
[18:16] | Kairos, you’re up. | 凯罗斯 你来说 |
[18:17] | All right. Come on, swami guy. Talk us through your deal. | 来吧 专家 把你的计划给我们讲讲 |
[18:19] | What do you do? | 你要怎么做 |
[18:20] | ISR gave me a look at their explosives package. | 我通过侦察监视设备看到了他们的炸药包 |
[18:22] | Looks like ten to 15 kilos of Semtex per charge. | 每发有10到15公斤的塞姆汀塑性炸药 |
[18:25] | It’s a gnarly amount. | 这是粗略的估计 |
[18:26] | Gnarly. Okay. How long to defuse? | 粗略 好的 拆除要多长时间 |
[18:28] | If they’re on the same trip line, five minutes. | 如果他们在同一脱扣线上 五分钟 |
[18:30] | If not, three minutes per, once I find them. | 如果不是 从我找到它们开始 每个三分钟 |
[18:32] | Pray it doesn’t take long. | 祈祷不会花费太久 |
[18:34] | Hippies pray? | 嬉皮士那种祈祷吗 |
[18:35] | What, are we gonna hold hands and light incense after? | 难道我们要手拉手焚香吗 |
[18:38] | Good idea. Maybe on the boat. Don’t touch me. | 好主意 也许可以在船上这么做 别碰我 |
[18:40] | All right, let’s revisit the topic at a later time. | 好了 这个话题我们晚点再谈 |
[18:43] | It’s gonna be a long flight. | 飞行时间会很久 |
[18:44] | Let’s get some rest. | 大家休息一下 |
[18:50] | Hey, Sonny, | 桑尼 |
[18:51] | what you, uh– what you said about the team | 你说过我们队伍 |
[18:54] | not firing on all cylinders, | 不能火力全开 |
[18:57] | you really think that Bravo runs better with Ray as number two? | 你真的认为由雷来做2号 B队才能更好吗 |
[19:00] | Listen, Clay, I’d kick a hornets’ nest with you | 听着 克莱 我任何时候 |
[19:03] | any day, any time. | 都可以陪你一起捅马蜂窝 |
[19:05] | But don’t you forget– | 但你不要忘了 |
[19:07] | you are just keeping Ray’s seat warm until he gets back. | 你只是在雷回来以前 临时代替他 |
[19:10] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[19:18] | – Daddy! – Ah, there’s my baby girl. | -爸爸 -我的宝贝女儿 |
[19:21] | She already picked out her bedtime book for you to read. | 她已经选好了想听的睡前故事等你读 |
[19:23] | Yeah? Let me guess. | 是吗 让我猜猜 |
[19:25] | – Goodnight Moon. – How’d you know? | -是《晚安月亮》 -你怎么知道 |
[19:27] | It was a lucky guess. | 我运气好猜对了 |
[19:29] | Go get ready for bed. I’ll be right in there. | 去准备睡觉 我马上就来 |
[19:31] | I love you being home, Daddy. | 我喜欢你在家 爸爸 |
[19:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:42] | Bravo got spun up. | B队已经出战了 |
[19:44] | Rolled without me for the first time. | 第一次不带我行动 |
[19:46] | It stings. | 这很心痛 |
[19:48] | Maybe Jason comes home with the knowledge that he needs you. | 也许杰森回来后会醒悟不能没有你 |
[19:51] | No. No. | 不会 不会 |
[19:53] | I mean, bringing me back after one mission, | 带我执行一次任务 |
[19:55] | he’d be admitting he made a mistake. | 他定会后悔当初的决定 |
[19:57] | Jason’s a great friend, but… | 杰森是很好的朋友 但 |
[19:59] | you can’t keep putting your future in his hands. | 你的未来不能总掌握在他手上 |
[20:02] | He’s team leader. I’m not gonna operate again till he says so. | 他是队长 没得到他的准许前我无法出战 |
[20:05] | Last I checked, there are other teams at DEVGRU. | 据我所知 海豹六队还有其他团队 |
[20:09] | What are you saying, I should transfer out of Bravo? | 你是说 我应该调离B队 |
[20:12] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[20:15] | You’re waiting on Jason to make a move. | 你希望杰森能重用你 |
[20:16] | But… maybe God’s waiting for you to make one. | 但 也许上帝希望你自己创造机会 |
[20:43] | You all right? You need a Red Bull or something? | 你没事吧 来罐红牛吗 |
[20:46] | You look a little out of it. | 你有点不在状态 |
[20:48] | Especially considering what we’re about to head into. | 考虑到我们即将遭遇的事 |
[20:50] | Out of it? | 不在状态 |
[20:52] | I’m in it. | 我正全神贯注 |
[20:55] | Uh, just uh… | 只要 |
[20:57] | just don’t let us get blown up, okay? | 别把我们都炸上天就行 |
[21:01] | All good. | 没问题 |
[21:06] | Look at you. We’re not even in the drink | 咱还没沉船溺水呢 |
[21:07] | and you’re rocking your shark bracelet. | 你就开始摆弄鲨鱼手镯 |
[21:09] | Safe over sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[21:12] | You know what really scares me, though? | 你知道我最害怕的是什么 |
[21:16] | Being separated from my team. | 与队友分离 |
[21:19] | Being alone, | 独自一人 |
[21:22] | cut away from the team, | 与团队失去联系 |
[21:25] | that’s when the sharks, they come get you. | 这时鲨鱼就会趁虚而入 |
[21:36] | How’s it look? | 情况如何 |
[21:38] | No movement at the GOPLAT. | 石油平台上没什么动静 |
[21:40] | Here’s hoping the Delta Resistance Army | 希望D队抵抗军 |
[21:42] | likes their sleep. | 能有个好梦 |
[21:43] | Yeah, winds are pushing opposite Bravo now. | B队现在处于逆风 |
[21:46] | Losing time. | 没时间了 |
[21:52] | Something on your mind? | 有什么心事吗 |
[21:57] | I reapplied to Officer Candidate School. | 我申请了军官预科学校 |
[22:01] | Figured you should know. | 告诉你一声 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:05] | Didn’t expect that after you opted not to go last year. | 出人意料 你去年选择留下 |
[22:08] | Well, that’s the thing, you know. | 时过境迁 |
[22:11] | Bravo is family. Right. | B队像大家庭 |
[22:14] | But that ambition that got you into the Navy | 是抱负和决心使你加入海军 |
[22:17] | and got you out of the hell you were raised in, | 让你远离了糟糕的过去 |
[22:19] | it’s tugging at you again. | 现在你有更高的理想 |
[22:21] | People like you need to listen to it. | 你需要听从自己的心声 |
[22:25] | Leaders. | 成为领袖 |
[22:26] | Me? | 我 |
[22:29] | not yet. | 还不够格 |
[22:30] | You have a group | 你的团队 |
[22:31] | of the most dangerous, egotistical men in the world | 都是危险自私且任性的人 |
[22:33] | eating out of the palm of your hand. | 却被你整治得服服帖帖 |
[22:36] | It’s because they trust you, they respect you. | 因为他们信任你 尊敬你 |
[22:39] | You are a leader. OCS just puts a stamp | 你是天生的领袖 军官预科学校只是 |
[22:42] | on what everyone else here already knows. | 正式认可一个早已被认可的领袖 |
[22:45] | You get in, you go. | 被录取了 就上吧 |
[22:49] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing Tacoma. | 作战中心 这是B1 我们已过塔科马阶段 |
[22:50] | I say again, we are passing Tacoma. | 重复 我们已过塔科马阶段 |
[22:53] | How’s that storm? | 风暴情况如何 |
[22:57] | Shifting the currents against you. | 正朝着你们的方向移动 |
[22:59] | RHIBs are not gonna be able to compensate. | 硬壳充气艇一定撑不住 |
[23:00] | What time’s that put us on the platform? | 计划多久登上平台 |
[23:03] | An hour and 20 behind schedule, Bravo 1. | 已经晚了1小时20分钟 B1 |
[23:06] | Chasing daylight now. | 马上就要天亮了 |
[23:07] | That sun comes up, it is game over. | 一旦日出 你们就完了 |
[23:09] | We lose any more time, your team’s in serious danger. | 没有时间了 你们现在非常危险 |
[23:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:23] | Havoc, this is 1, we’re on target. | 作战中心 这是B1 我们到了 |
[24:26] | Got 30 minutes to sunrise. Let’s move. | 还有30分钟日出 行动 |
[24:30] | 2, on you. | B2 你先上 |
[24:53] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[24:58] | Go for 1, Havoc. | 请讲 |
[25:00] | You’ve got two enemy combatants, | 有两名武装的敌人 |
[25:01] | armed, 20 yards east of your position. | 在你们东边18米处 |
[25:04] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[25:05] | All Bravo elements hold. | 全队待命 |
[25:10] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[25:15] | Down here. | 下去 |
[25:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 拜托 快走 |
[25:25] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[25:34] | All Bravo elements, continue infil. | 全体队员 继续潜入 |
[25:37] | Checking something | 他们在顺着主输油管 |
[25:38] | along that main flow line. | 检查什么 |
[25:39] | Yeah, my guess, something that goes “Boom.” | 我猜是会”砰”一声的东西 |
[25:46] | Dodged that bullet. | 逃过了一劫 |
[25:47] | Yeah, don’t jinx it. On me. | 别高兴得太早 跟我走 |
[25:54] | Last man. | 殿后的人 |
[26:18] | You’re up. Do your thing. | 该你了 干活吧 |
[26:24] | You trip one of them bombs, | 你要是触发了这些炸弹 |
[26:25] | it’s gonna be Deepwater Horizon from then on. | 就会又发生一起深海地平线事故 |
[26:33] | What? Do we have a problem? | 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[26:35] | They’re smart. Bombs aren’t on the same fire line. | 他们很聪明 炸弹不在一条火线上 |
[26:37] | I have to defuse them individually. | 我得一个一个拆除 |
[26:40] | Spicoli, how long’s that gonna take? | 斯皮考利 得多久 |
[26:42] | I got to find them and then dismantle ’em. 30 minutes. | 我得先找到再拆除 要30分钟 |
[26:46] | 30 minutes? That puts us in full daylight. | 30分钟 那时候天就大亮了 |
[26:49] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这是B1 |
[26:51] | Situation’s changed. We’re delayed 30. | 情况有变 我们耽搁了30分钟 |
[26:53] | We gotta push back our window of exfil. | 我们要把撤退时间往后推 |
[26:56] | I lose ISR in 20 minutes, 1. | 20分钟后我会失去侦察监视设备 |
[26:58] | We’re in the blind after that. | 之后就看不到了 |
[26:59] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[27:01] | B1 Bravo 1, | |
[27:02] | you’ll be in sunlight with no overwatch. | 你们会处在阳光下并且没有守望 |
[27:04] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[27:07] | Bravo 1, be advised, 30 more is all you’ve got. | B1 注意 你们只有30分钟 |
[27:09] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[27:11] | Trent. Hey. | 特伦特 |
[27:12] | Control room, me and you. | 你和我去控制室 |
[27:13] | We do not want a gunfight. We fight with our minds. | 我们不想枪战 要用头脑作战 |
[27:16] | Sun’s gonna be up when we come back. You good solo? | 等我们回来太阳就要升起来了 你一个人可以吗 |
[27:18] | Alone’s my groove, boss. | 孤军作战是我的强项 头儿 |
[27:19] | Poster boy, hey. Haul your ass up top. | 大红人 赶紧上去 |
[27:22] | You got overwatch. You cover his back. You got it? | 你来守望 掩护他 明白了吗 |
[27:24] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[27:25] | Trent, on you. | 特伦特 你先上 |
[27:38] | The drone’s got to be running on empty. | 无人机就快没油了 |
[27:41] | How long till it needs to head back to the station? | 离它必须返回还有多久 |
[27:43] | Ten minutes until we can’t see the platform. | 十分钟 直到我们看不见平台 |
[27:46] | We’re gonna lose our exfil route if anybody else shows up. | 如果有人出现的话我们就会失去撤退航线 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:00] | Bravo 2, you on that? | B2 你在看吗 |
[28:02] | Bravo 1, platform above you, you’ve got a couple of hostiles | B1 你上面一层有两个敌人 |
[28:04] | pushing around a hostage. | 正在打人质 |
[28:06] | We have a jump? | 我们可以突袭吗 |
[28:07] | Negative, Bravo 1, you start up those stairs, | 不行 B1 等你们上了楼梯 |
[28:09] | they’re gonna get the drop on you. | 他们就会向你们开枪 |
[28:10] | Bravo 2, clear a path for us. | B2 给我们开路 |
[28:12] | Roger. Getting in position. | 收到 正在就位 |
[28:31] | Bravo 1, coast is clear. | B1 已无危险 |
[28:44] | Hey, where are the other hostages? | 其他人质在哪里 |
[28:46] | T-Two in the control room. The others in the break room. | 两个在控制室 其他的在休息室 |
[28:49] | Under the stairs, | 下楼 |
[28:50] | stay put. We’ll come back for you. | 待着别动 我们会回来找你 |
[28:51] | Bravo 2, this is 1. What’s your view? | B2 这里是B1 你能看到什么吗 |
[28:55] | All quiet on deck. | 甲板上很平静 |
[29:02] | EOD, what’s your status? | 拆弹员 汇报情况 |
[29:05] | Sun’s coming up and I still got some heavy lifting to do. | 太阳快升起来了 但我还有很多没完成 |
[29:11] | All right, well, stop wasting your time | 好吧 不要浪费时间 |
[29:12] | talking to me, okay? Come on, let’s go. | 向我汇报了 好吗 快点 我们走 |
[29:17] | Trent, with me, control room. | 特伦特 跟我来 去调度室 |
[29:19] | Sonny, Brock, break room. | 桑尼 布罗克 去休息室 |
[29:56] | Bravo 3? A little loud down there. | B3 你们下面动静不小啊 |
[29:58] | That wasn’t pretty, | 虽然场面有些血腥 |
[29:59] | but we have four hostages secure. | 但四个人质已经被救下了 |
[30:05] | So much for the element of surprise. | 不要再吓唬我了 |
[30:06] | Yeah? Well, you ain’t gonna mind this then. | 是吗 过会儿你就不会在意这些了 |
[30:08] | Cover your eyes! | 闭上眼睛 |
[30:12] | Go, go, go, go! Up, up! | 快快 我们走 都站起来 |
[30:14] | Up, up! Let’s go! Move! | 快站起来 我们走 快走 |
[30:16] | Look, double-time those hostages back to the exfil point. | 听着 将这些人质快速转移到撤离点 |
[30:17] | We’re gonna turn into pumpkins soon. | 要不了多久我们就会被发现的 |
[30:19] | Roger that, boss man. | 收到 老大 |
[30:21] | EOD, this Bravo 2. | 拆弹员 我是B2 |
[30:23] | Be advised, lost visual on you. | 注意 我看不到你了 |
[30:32] | EOD? | 拆弹员 |
[30:34] | I’m a little busy at the moment. | 我正忙着呢 |
[30:37] | We’re not ghosts anymore. | 我们不再是幽灵了 |
[30:38] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[30:39] | They’re gonna want to blow this rig now. | 他们现在想要炸飞这个钻塔 |
[30:41] | 30 seconds, they won’t be able to. | 再给我30秒 他们就不能得逞了 |
[31:04] | Bingo. | 好了 |
[31:05] | Bravo 1, the platform’s secure. | B1 平台炸弹已全部清除 |
[31:16] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[31:17] | Explosives are secured. Send the boats for exfil. | 炸弹已全数清除 请派撤离船前来 |
[31:20] | Copy, Bravo 1. GOPLAT shut down? | 收到 B1 石油平台关闭了吗 |
[31:23] | It’s about to be. | 马上关闭 |
[31:42] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[31:47] | It’s okay. We’re U.S. Military. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事了 我们是美军 是来救你们出去的 |
[31:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:54] | Bravo 1, be advised, we’ve lost ISR. | B1 请注意 侦查监视设备无法使用了 |
[31:57] | We no longer have eyes on you. | 我们看不到你们了 |
[31:59] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[32:02] | Listen, we need to shut this down. | 听着 我们必须把这些都关闭 |
[32:04] | The whole thing, the GOPLAT. | 整个设备 整个石油钻井平台 |
[32:05] | Disable the whole thing. You shut it down? | 让整个设备都停止运转 你关的掉吗 |
[32:06] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Shut it down. | -好的 好的 -赶快关掉 |
[32:13] | – That’s it. It’s done. – Done? | -好了 关掉了 -关掉了 |
[32:15] | I code locked the panel. | 我用密码锁住了面板 |
[32:16] | Bravo 3, this is 1. We’re finished up here. | B3 我是B1 我们这边搞定了 |
[32:18] | We’ll meet you at exfil. | 我们在撤离点集合 |
[32:19] | Let’s go. Come on, move! | 我们走 快点 快走 |
[32:21] | Move! | 快走 |
[32:30] | Got your last one, boss man. | 全体集合完毕 老大 |
[32:32] | Bravo 2, how’s it looking? | B2 情况怎么样 |
[32:34] | Yeah, no hostiles exited during the firefight or shutdown. | 在交火或关闭平台期间 没有敌人逃出 |
[32:36] | – Looks like we got them all. – Havoc? | -应该是被我们全部歼了 -作战中心 |
[32:38] | Exfil transport is ten mikes out. | 撤离的船只十分钟后到达 |
[32:41] | Roger that. Hey! | 收到 小心 |
[32:42] | Down, down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[32:48] | Move! Move! This way. | 走 快转移 这边走 |
[32:49] | Move! | 快走 |
[33:09] | Incoming! Incoming! Down! | 有炮弹 有炮弹 快卧倒 |
[33:30] | Bravo 2, how copy? | B2 收到了吗 |
[33:32] | Bravo 1, Bravo 2, good copy. | B1 我是B2 收到 |
[33:51] | One of them RPGs is gonna blow this whole damn thing! | 他们再来一枚炮弹能把整个钻塔全炸飞 |
[34:20] | Bravo 4, this is 1. Platform secured. | B4 我是B1 平台安全了 |
[34:22] | Exfil. We’re out of here. | 撤退 我们离开这 |
[34:28] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. I got a problem up here. | B1 我是B2 我这边出了点问题 |
[34:30] | The stairway’s cut off. | 楼梯被炸断了 |
[34:36] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to meet you guys down at the bottom. | 我只能和你们在海里汇合了 |
[35:17] | Come on. | 快出来啊 |
[35:27] | Bravo 2, you good? | B2 你还好吗 |
[35:29] | Texas judge scores that a 6.3. | 得州评委给刚才那一跳打6.3分 |
[35:32] | Interesting form. | 有趣的姿势 |
[35:45] | Port side! | 左边 |
[35:47] | We got you! Reach! | 我们看到你了 伸手 |
[35:59] | Hell of a jump. | 这一跳真够爽的 |
[36:26] | Great job of keeping our asses out of the fire, boss. | 干得漂亮 老大 让我们的屁股免于着火 |
[36:28] | – Game on for a minute. – Yep. | -比赛开始了一分钟 -是的 |
[36:29] | Yeah, but we handled it, didn’t we? | 是 但我们搞定它了 不是吗 |
[36:31] | Same as we always do. | 一如既往 |
[36:33] | Yeah, it’s just been a while since we | 这种枪林弹雨的任务 |
[36:35] | operated with bullets flying, and without Ray is all. | 我们已经做了有一阵子了 只是雷不在了 |
[36:40] | You got some concerns there, Sonny? | 你在担心什么吗 桑尼 |
[36:42] | Well, with pinup girl here as number two, who wouldn’t? | 有这么一位漂亮妹子做替补 谁会不担心呢 |
[36:46] | That’s right, pinup girl number two. | 没错 漂亮妹子替补 |
[36:50] | I’d follow you anywhere. | 我会追随你到天涯海角 |
[36:52] | And I’m happy we’re back. | 我很高兴我们回来了 |
[36:53] | Right, we’re back. We’re back. | 对 我们回来了 我们回来了 |
[36:57] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[37:04] | Hey, swami. | 给 专家 |
[37:06] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢了 兄弟 -是 |
[37:07] | Well, you know what, you earned it, Eddie. | 你知道吗 你应得的 埃迪 |
[37:08] | – You earned it. – It was an honor. | -你应得的 -是我的荣幸 |
[37:11] | Not every day one gets to roll with the best. | 一个人不是总能有这种好运气的 |
[37:13] | Well, you know, I’m good with the false modesty, | 要知道 我最擅长假谦虚了 |
[37:15] | if that’s what I’m supposed to be doing here. | 如果那是我现在应该在这里做的事 |
[37:17] | – Not necessary. – Yeah. | -没必要 -是 |
[37:18] | I’m just saying Bravo has a rep. | 我只是说B队有一个代表 |
[37:20] | You all lived up to it. | 你们都在遵循着它 |
[37:22] | You know, uh, we’re looking for a new, uh, EOD guy. | 我们现在正需要一位新的拆弹专家 |
[37:26] | Something permanent. You interested? | 永久性的 你感兴趣吗 |
[37:28] | – That works for me. – Does it? | -我觉得可以 -对吧 |
[37:30] | Okay, just one condition, all right? | 只有一个条件 好吧 |
[37:34] | As long as you keep, you know, | 只要你能一直保持 |
[37:36] | freaking Sonny out. | 让桑尼受惊吓 |
[37:37] | Loud and clear. | 清楚 |
[37:39] | All right? Yeah. | 好吗 |
[37:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:50] | Didn’t mean to wake you up. | 不是故意要吵醒你的 |
[37:51] | It’s just, this is kind of my bed now, the couch. | 只是 沙发现在有点像是我的床了 |
[38:00] | – How’d everything go? – Great. | -一切顺利吗 -挺好 |
[38:03] | Everyone’s safe. Everyone’s good. Good. | 每个人都很安全 每个人都很好 很好 |
[38:09] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[38:10] | Good, you know? | 挺好的 你知道吗 |
[38:13] | I’m back in the field. Exactly where I belong. | 我回到外勤了 那是我的归宿 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:19] | Chasing a high… somewhere else in the world. | 追逐着一个更高的… 世界上别的地方 |
[38:29] | I-I got to go to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[38:33] | You know, Alana, I think I found a place. | 阿兰娜你知道吗 我觉得我找到了一个地方 |
[38:37] | My own place. | 属于我自己的地方 |
[38:39] | It’s close, so it’s not like | 它很近 所以不会再有 |
[38:41] | I’m not gonna be around when you need me, | 你需要我 或者需要我照顾孩子们时 |
[38:43] | or if you need me for the kids. | 我不在你身边的情况了 |
[38:45] | – I’m always here for the kids. – You’re operating again, so… | -我会一直在孩子们身边 -你又出外勤了 |
[38:49] | it’s not like you’re around anyway. | 怎样你都不会在我身边了 |
[38:52] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[38:53] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我 |
[38:55] | I’m trying to do everything here. | 我想尽力照顾好这里的一切 |
[38:57] | What I want… Yeah. | 我想要的 |
[38:59] | you can’t give. | 你给不了 |
[39:01] | I’m okay with that now. | 我现在已经接受了 |
[39:03] | I am. | 我接受了 |
[39:07] | I guess what I really want… Hmm. | 我想我真正想要的 |
[39:11] | is for you not to die. | 就是你不要死掉 |
[39:14] | ‘Cause we have kids | 因为我们有孩子了 |
[39:17] | and they love you. | 而且他们爱你 |
[39:25] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死的 |
[39:30] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |