时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s been an accident. | 发生了一起车祸 |
[00:04] | My wife, Alana Hayes. | 我的妻子 阿兰娜·海斯 |
[00:08] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[00:09] | It’s always been Alana and me. | 我们一直十分恩爱 |
[00:11] | A family. | 有了家庭 |
[00:12] | She held everything together | 是她将所有的事情安排得 |
[00:15] | and made it work. | 井井有条 |
[00:16] | I need something from you. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:17] | I need you back on Bravo Team, | 我要你回到B队 |
[00:19] | if you’re okay with that. | 如果你可以 |
[00:23] | You didn’t go? | 你没去执行任务 |
[00:25] | No. | 没有 |
[00:27] | We have a situation. | 我们有任务了 |
[00:28] | Pakistani radicals have taken over a hotel in Mumbai. | 巴基斯坦激进分子 占领了孟买的一家酒店 |
[00:34] | FSO David Nelson. | 外事官员大卫·纳尔逊 |
[00:37] | We believe he’s still in his room. | 我们猜测他还留在房中 |
[00:41] | Indian government has given us the green light to go in, | 印度政府已批准允许我们 |
[00:43] | rescue our FSO. | 前去援救外事官员 |
[00:46] | That is the extent of our mission. | 我们的任务仅限于此 |
[00:48] | It’s a dry hole, boss. | 里面没有人 老大 |
[00:49] | Havoc, we have a problem. | 作战中心 情况有变 |
[01:02] | Havoc, we have a problem. | 作战中心 情况有变 |
[01:05] | Big one. | 大麻烦 |
[01:06] | The FSO is gone. | 外事官员不见了 |
[01:07] | I say again, our objective is gone. | 重复 目标人物不见了 |
[01:14] | Bravo 1, I copy that. | B1 收到 |
[01:16] | FSO Nelson is not in his room. | 外事官员纳尔逊不在他房间 |
[01:18] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[01:19] | Looks like Nelson put up a fight. | 看来尼尔逊奋力抵抗了 |
[01:20] | These Muj, they’re real tough guys, | 这些圣战分子都十分残暴 |
[01:22] | beating up on a bunch of paper pushers. | 竟然对一群文员大开杀戒 |
[01:24] | You got to assume he was alive when they dragged him out. | 希望他被拖出去时还活着 |
[01:27] | Hotel’s been under siege for hours. | 酒店被包围数小时了 |
[01:28] | This much blood, might be a body recovery. | 这么多血 人可能已经死了 |
[01:31] | Toss the room. | 仔细搜 |
[01:32] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:50] | They could’ve slipped Nelson out in the initial chaos? | 可能在第一次袭击时就把尼尔逊掳走了 |
[01:52] | I don’t think so. No one has entered or exited | 不见得 B队进入酒店后 |
[01:54] | the hotel grounds since Bravo made entry. | 就没人进出过 |
[01:56] | So why didn’t they just shoot Nelson where they found him | 为什么他们找见尼尔逊后不就地枪毙 |
[01:57] | like everyone else? | 其他人都被毙了 |
[01:58] | America has always supported | 美国在印巴 |
[01:59] | India over Pakistan in the Kashmir conflict. | 克什米尔冲突中一直都支持印度 |
[02:02] | Perhaps they see a high-profile foreign service officer as leverage. | 可能他们想用引人瞩目的外事官员作为筹码 |
[02:05] | Ransom? | 要赎金 |
[02:06] | No. The attack’s been underway for almost a day, | 不 袭击已经持续快一天了 |
[02:09] | and not a single demand has been made. | 他们没提任何要求 |
[02:11] | Hizbul Mujahideen is here for blood, not money. | 圣战组织是来杀戮的 不是要钱的 |
[02:15] | They will kill Nelson. | 他们会杀了尼尔逊 |
[02:17] | And in a way that’ll bring maximum publicity. | 而且会十分高调地处决他 |
[02:27] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[02:29] | He was hiding in here. | 他曾躲在这里 |
[02:31] | Got Nelson’s phone. | 找到尼尔逊的手机了 |
[02:33] | Texts to his wife and kids. | 给老婆孩子发过短信 |
[02:35] | Last one sent 22 minutes ago. | 最后一条是22分钟前发的 |
[02:37] | We literally just missed him. | 就前后脚的事情 |
[02:38] | Nelson’s still in the building then. | 那尼尔逊还在楼里 |
[02:40] | Well, he could be on any floor, in any room. | 那这个范围就可大了 |
[02:42] | He’s a giant needle | 有五百间房 |
[02:44] | in a 500-room haystack. He gone. | 简直是大海捞针 影子都找不到 |
[02:52] | Maybe not. | 也可能不用 |
[03:13] | Good call, Bravo 2. | 真聪明 B2 |
[03:22] | There he is. There. | 他在那 在那 |
[03:24] | Got FSO Nelson. | 找到外事官员尼尔逊了 |
[03:26] | Camera 653. | 653号摄像头 |
[03:27] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[03:29] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[03:31] | Looks like some kind of storage room. | 好像在储物室里 |
[03:33] | Top floor. | 顶楼 |
[03:35] | Always the top floor. | 总是在顶楼 |
[03:39] | Uh, I got nine Tangos, by my count. | 我数了有九个目标 |
[03:45] | Ten. | 十个 |
[03:47] | Ten men armed with AKs | 十个人持冲锋枪 |
[03:48] | fortifying their position in a room with only two ways in. | 在只有两条进入路径的房间里筑防 |
[03:52] | As is, I don’t see any way we do this without taking casualties. | 这样的话 我想不出零伤亡的突破方案 |
[03:57] | Neither do I. | 我也没什么办法 |
[04:09] | Chaos continues to fill the streets of Mumbai | 在恐怖袭击印度最大的城市之后 |
[04:11] | as terror strikes India’s largest city. | 混乱继续充斥着孟买的街头 |
[04:13] | The death toll is rising at four known locations targeted | 在四个已知的圣战组织袭击的目标地点 |
[04:16] | by the Hizbul Mujahideen. | 死亡人数正在攀升 |
[04:18] | And while exact numbers are not yet known, | 目前尚无确切数字 |
[04:20] | early estimates of reported fatalities are in the dozens, | 据初步估计死亡数十人 |
[04:23] | with the numbers of wounded well exceeding that. | 受伤人数远远超过这一数字 |
[04:26] | Evacuations have been ordered | 在每一地点方圆两公里的范围 |
[04:27] | in a two-kilometer radius around each location. | 已进行了人员疏散 |
[04:30] | Mumbai itself is under mandatory curfew. | 孟买正处于强制戒严状态 |
[04:32] | How long that curfew will last is not yet known. | 戒严持续时间尚不明确 |
[04:35] | India’s prime minister is expected to make | 印度总理预计将在一小时内 |
[04:37] | a public address within the hour, | 发表公开讲话 |
[04:39] | and we’ll bring that to you live. | 届时我们将为您进行现场直播 |
[04:43] | Oh, you’re up early. | 你起得很早啊 |
[04:46] | I was up all night. | 我整晚没睡 |
[04:48] | You didn’t sleep? | 怎么没睡 |
[04:50] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早饭 |
[04:51] | For the whole neighborhood? | 给整条街道的人吗 |
[04:55] | How are you right now? | 你怎么样了 |
[04:57] | What do you want me to say, Mom? | 你想让我说什么呢 妈妈 |
[04:58] | My life’s been turned upside down, | 我的生活翻天覆地了 |
[04:59] | then shoved right through a shredder, okay? | 所有事都是一团糟 |
[05:01] | Well, you’ll get through it. That’s what you do. | 你会挺过来的 会过去的 |
[05:03] | You get people through things. | 你总能帮人渡过难关 |
[05:04] | This is different. This is different. This is different. | 这次不一样 不一样 不一样 |
[05:06] | – Is it? – Yes, it’s different, Mom. | -是吗 -是的 这次不一样 妈妈 |
[05:08] | Different. | 不一样的 |
[05:10] | So, um… | 那… |
[05:17] | What are your plans? | 你打算怎么办 |
[05:18] | 10 a.m. Emma. | 十点钟 艾玛 |
[05:19] | College counselor, right? 2:00. | 去见大学辅导员 下午两点 |
[05:21] | Mikey. Basketball game. Boom. | 小麦的篮球赛 好了 |
[05:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:24] | I’m talking about what my plans are, Mom. | 我在说我打算做什么 妈 |
[05:26] | For the future. | 向前看 |
[05:27] | For Emma and Mikey’s future. | 为了艾玛和小麦的未来 |
[05:30] | They just lost their mother. What does today matter? | 他们刚刚失去了妈妈 今天有什么关系 |
[05:33] | Today is everything, okay? Tomorrow is tomorrow. | 今天就是一切 明天再说明天 |
[05:35] | I’ll worry about tomorrow tomorrow. | 我明天再操心明天的事 |
[05:36] | But today is today. | 但今天要好好过 |
[05:56] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[05:58] | I’m waiting for Mom. | 我在等妈妈 |
[05:59] | For her to come in here, riding me about oversleeping. | 等她进来骂我睡过头 |
[06:03] | Okay, right– well, right now, | 好吧 现在 |
[06:05] | you have a-a college counselor meeting this morning. | 你要去见大学辅导员 |
[06:07] | So you got to get up. | 你要起来了 |
[06:09] | – So? – So | -那又怎样 -所以 |
[06:10] | I’m here to take you. All right? | 我带你去 好吗 |
[06:11] | So, let’s go. Get out of bed. | 咱们该走了 起床吧 |
[06:13] | I don’t want you sitting around here, doing nothing. | 我不想让你待在这里无所事事 |
[06:14] | I’m not doing nothing. I’m missing Mom. | 我没有无所事事 我在想妈妈 |
[06:17] | Look, Emma, | 听着 艾玛 |
[06:20] | for me, dealing with a loss, | 我处理失去亲人的办法是 |
[06:22] | how I deal with that is I push through. | 我会努力继续前行 |
[06:24] | You have to push through. | 你要努力向前 |
[06:26] | I won’t ignore my feelings and soldier on, | 我不会无视自己的感受继续前行 |
[06:28] | which is what you’re asking. | 你要求我这么做 |
[06:30] | Even if I feel awful, | 尽管我很难受 |
[06:31] | I’m going to feel, Dad. | 我还是会有感觉 爸爸 |
[06:34] | I’m not stone. I’m not you. | 我不是铁石心肠 我不是你 |
[06:49] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[06:52] | Copy that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[06:53] | The FSO is being held by ten enemy combatants | 外事官员被十名敌方战斗人员 |
[06:56] | barricaded in a storage room on the top floor. | 关押在了顶层的一个储藏室里 |
[06:59] | Team is too light for an assault on a fortified position, | 我方人手不足以进行攻坚战 |
[07:01] | and I don’t feel like adding bravo Team to their kill list. | 我也不想B队上他们的杀戮名单 |
[07:04] | Stand by, 1. | 待命 B1 |
[07:05] | We need to run this up the chain. | 我们需要上报 |
[07:09] | Roger that. Standing by to stand by. | 收到 随时待命 |
[07:13] | You think he’s good? | 你觉得他没事吗 |
[07:17] | Dude’s a freaking ninja, Sonny. | 他可是个忍者 桑尼 |
[07:19] | – All right, what’s your problem? – Ain’t no problem. | -你有什么问题 -我没问题 |
[07:22] | Just Adam’s been pulling Green Team duty for quite a spell. | 只是亚当一直在青队待了很长一段时间 |
[07:25] | And it feels strange to take lead | 而且带队的人不是杰森 |
[07:27] | from someone that ain’t Jason. | 让我感觉很奇怪 |
[07:30] | I’d follow Adam anywhere. | 我愿意追随亚当 |
[07:32] | Mm. Don’t get your panties all twisted up there, Bam-Bam. | 别在上面吓得尿裤子 |
[07:36] | It ain’t the going that worries me. | 我担心的不是去的问题 |
[07:38] | It’s the getting back. | 而是回来的问题 |
[07:40] | You think too much, Sonny. | 你想太多了 桑尼 |
[07:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:43] | Or not enough. | 或是想得不够多 |
[07:44] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[07:46] | Sometimes I can’t tell. | 有时我分不清 |
[07:47] | You know, if Jason was here, he’d light both of you up. | 如果杰森在 他会把你们俩臭骂一顿 |
[07:50] | Focus on the OP and stop jaw-jacking | 专心执行任务 |
[07:52] | like two Green Teamers. | 别像俩青队队员似的互怼 |
[07:53] | Are we good? | 好吗 |
[07:54] | Fine as Texas wine. | 好过得州美酒 |
[07:57] | We’re good. | 好的 |
[07:59] | You’re gonna be jaw-jacking later. | 一会再怼你 |
[08:00] | I bet you will. | 我打赌你会的 |
[08:03] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[08:08] | Hostiles are getting ready for their show. | 敌人准备开始表演了 |
[08:13] | They’re gonna toss him from the building. | 他们要把他从楼上扔下去 |
[08:24] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[08:25] | We got to move or we will lose the FSO. | 我们必须行动 不然就会失去外事官员 |
[08:30] | Bravo 1, unless I am missing something, | B1 如果我理解无误的话 |
[08:32] | you are staring at an assault that is tactical suicide. | 你们是要上演一出战术性自杀 |
[08:35] | Thanks for sugarcoating it. | 谢谢你的美化 |
[08:37] | You’re the one on the ground, 1. | 你们目前在现场 B1 |
[08:39] | Convince me. | 想办法说服我 |
[08:41] | Ideas? | 有什么主意 |
[08:42] | There’s two stairwells leading up to that room. | 有两条楼梯通往那个房间 |
[08:45] | There’s one on the top floor hall. | 顶楼大厅有一条 |
[08:46] | One from the service hall, opposite side. | 另一条在服务大厅正对面 |
[08:48] | We hit ’em from opposing directions, right? | 我们从反方向攻入 |
[08:51] | Clear toward each other. | 互相扫清障碍 |
[08:53] | Ten enemy, all their firepower. | 十个敌人 火力强大 |
[08:54] | Question is, can we tap ’em all out fast enough | 问题是 我们干掉他们的速度是否够快 |
[08:56] | to keep Nelson alive? | 能保住尼尔森的小命吗 |
[08:59] | Monitors give us eyes. | 监视器能让我们看到情况 |
[09:01] | We can see them, they can’t see us. | 我们能看到他们 他们看不到我们 |
[09:02] | Makes it tactically possible. | 这样从战略上来说可行 |
[09:04] | We buy time by pumping the room with flash-bangs. | 争取时间 往屋里扔闪光弹 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:08] | And then the white light’s | 然后在他们上天堂 |
[09:08] | the last thing they’ll see before they head off | 见圣母之前最后看的 |
[09:10] | to the big old virgin party in the sky. | 只有一片白光 |
[09:14] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[09:15] | We have a plan. | 我们有计划了 |
[09:17] | Copy, 1. Go. | 收到 B1 请讲 |
[09:18] | We post bravo 7 here and have our own ISR in the building. | 我们派B7来 楼里有我们的侦察监视设备 |
[09:22] | Assault the room from both entrances. | 从两边入口攻进这个房间 |
[09:24] | Clear toward one another. | 互相扫清障碍 |
[09:26] | We divide their attention and firepower. | 分散他们的注意力和火力 |
[09:28] | It’ll work, but we got to go now. | 会成功的 但我们必须立刻行动 |
[09:31] | Make it happen, 1. | 去做吧 B1 |
[09:34] | Kairos, you’re our eyes. | 凯罗斯 你帮我们盯着 |
[09:35] | Anything changes on these screens, you let us know. | 屏幕上有任何异动 就通知我们 |
[09:38] | The Eye of Horus. I like it. | 像古埃及太阳神之眼 我喜欢 |
[09:39] | Don’t get trippy on me, Moonbeam. | 别犯迷糊了 月光 |
[09:41] | Stuff makes me nervous. | 这些东西让我紧张 |
[09:42] | I’ll watch over you, Sonny. | 我会看着你的 桑尼 |
[09:44] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上嘴 |
[09:46] | Clay, you and Ray take the rear stairwell position outside. | 克莱 你和雷走室外的后楼梯 |
[09:48] | The rest of us will approach from the top floor hall. Good? | 其余人从顶楼大厅进入 如何 |
[09:50] | Yeah. Copy that. | 好 收到 |
[10:03] | Pakistani radicals from the group Hizbul Mujahideen | 圣战组织的巴基斯坦激进分子 |
[10:06] | have taken control of several targets throughout the city, | 已经控制了整座城市的几个目标 |
[10:09] | including the National Theatre, | 包括国家剧院 |
[10:11] | the Gallery, the Sopara Grand Hotel, | 美术馆以及索帕拉大酒店 |
[10:13] | leaving in their wake dozens of victims. | 留下了几十名受害者 |
[10:15] | It’s been reported that a guest at the Sopara Grand Hotel, | 据说索帕拉大酒店的一名客人 |
[10:17] | American Foreign Service Officer, David Nelson, | 美国的外事官员 大卫·纳尔逊 |
[10:20] | is still unaccounted for. | 依旧下落不明 |
[10:21] | Horrible, isn’t it? | 太可怕了 |
[10:24] | People wake up, go to work, and that happens to them. | 早上起床上班 却出了这种事 |
[10:28] | I’ll never understand. | 我永远都理解不了 |
[10:30] | Till you see it. | 直到你亲眼见过 |
[10:32] | Then you just know that some people are evil, Mom. | 然后你就会明白 有些人本性邪恶 妈妈 |
[10:37] | You going? | 你要出去 |
[10:39] | Without Emma? | 不带艾玛 |
[10:41] | Emma doesn’t want to go. | 艾玛不想去 |
[10:42] | She doesn’t need to. | 她不需要去 |
[10:44] | Their mother just died. | 他们的妈妈刚刚去世 |
[10:46] | I know! I know what happened! | 我知道 我知道发生了什么 |
[10:48] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[10:56] | Someone needs to get stuff done around here, | 总得有人把家撑起来 |
[10:58] | instead of wallowing. | 而不是沉浸在悲伤里 |
[11:00] | That’s what I’m doing– getting things done. | 这就是我要做的 把家撑起来 |
[11:02] | Stop reminding me. | 别再提醒我了 |
[11:27] | Why is it when every Hans takes a building, | 为什么这群混蛋占领大楼的时候 |
[11:30] | they don’t have the common decency | 就不能有基本礼节 |
[11:32] | to commandeer at a lower level? | 把指挥部的楼层设低一些 |
[11:34] | Optics. | 吸引眼球 |
[11:35] | You kill Nelson in his room, people only hear about it. | 在纳尔逊的房间里把他杀了 人们只能有所耳闻 |
[11:37] | Hang him from a building, they never unsee it. | 把他吊死在大楼上 人们总不会看不见了 |
[11:40] | Yeah? So what are they waiting for? | 是吗 那他们还等什么呢 |
[11:41] | – More cameras. – More eyeballs. | -更多镜头 -更多关注 |
[11:44] | See, I still think the Kardashians are the way to go. | 瞧 我还是认为去搞卡戴珊姐妹的办法更好 |
[11:47] | That’s a time-proven means right there. | 这是经得住时间检验的方法 |
[11:50] | Bravo 2, we’re approaching level 33. | B2 正在接近33楼 |
[11:52] | What is your current position? | 你现在在哪 |
[11:58] | Level 33, in position, standing by. | 33楼 到达位置 待命 |
[12:04] | Bravo 7, talk to me. | B7 情况如何 |
[12:06] | Hallway extending to the main entrance is clear. | 大厅一直到主入口都是安全的 |
[12:08] | Just inside, two Tangos smoking and joking | 里面有两个人 在你的右侧 |
[12:10] | to your immediate right. | 正在抽烟聊天 |
[12:14] | Bravo 2, you should have clean shots to two enemy | B2 你得利落地解决掉两个人 |
[12:18] | – upon your entry. – Roger that. | -就在你进去的地方 -收到 |
[12:20] | Break. Bravo 2, prep a crash, | 等等 B2 准备突入 |
[12:22] | stand by for my call. | 等我命令 |
[12:38] | How many men do you think were involved? | 你觉得大概有多少人参与了 |
[12:41] | Orchestrated, synchronized, military-like attack on | 精心策划 步调统一 军队化高调攻击了 |
[12:44] | four high-profile targets in a major city? | 主要城市里的4个目标 |
[12:48] | 40, at least. | 40个 至少 |
[12:49] | A lot of men, a lot of weapons, trained up for the mission. | 很多人手 很多武器 特地训练过 |
[12:53] | And all that costs a lot of money, | 这些东西需要很多钱 |
[12:54] | the kind of money Hizbul Mujahideen doesn’t have. | 圣战组织可拿不出这么多 |
[12:57] | So where are they getting it? | 所以他们的钱是哪来的 |
[12:59] | Lieutenant Commander Blackburn? | 布莱克本少校 |
[13:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:02] | Terrorists at the National Theatre are neutralized. | 国家剧院的恐怖分子被搞定了 |
[13:04] | Force One assets are about to assault the Tamerlane Gallery. | 第一部队正准备袭击帖穆兰美术馆 |
[13:06] | So it looks like this nightmare could be over soon. | 看来噩梦马上就要结束了 |
[13:13] | Video feed from my lieutenant’s body camera | 从我中尉的随身摄像机返回来的画面 |
[13:14] | at The Tamerlane Gallery. | 就在帖穆兰美术馆 |
[13:19] | Moving through the primary viewing room. | 穿过主画廊 |
[13:22] | Dead body. | 死尸 |
[13:40] | No. | 不 |
[13:41] | Suicide vests. | 自杀式炸弹背心 |
[13:43] | Then, at the hotel, they’ll have them, too. | 那酒店里肯定也有 |
[14:02] | Yippee ki-yay. | 想不到吧 |
[14:11] | Bravo 1, stand down! I say again, stand down. | B1 立刻撤退 重复一遍 立刻撤退 |
[14:14] | Back off from the target. | 离开目标人物 |
[14:22] | Bravo 2, hold what you got. | B2 先原地待命 |
[14:23] | I say again, hold what you got. | 重复一遍 原地待命 |
[14:25] | Yeah, copy. | 好的 收到 |
[14:31] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. Interrogative. | 作战中心 我是B1 怎么了 |
[14:34] | Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:36] | Yeah, Bravo 1, strong likelihood | B1 敌方战斗人员 |
[14:37] | that the enemy combatants are wearing suicide vests. | 很有可能穿了自杀式炸弹背心 |
[14:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | Well, that’s a real turd in the punchbowl. | 那真是太扫兴了 |
[14:47] | Bravo 1, I need a sober assessment. | B1 我需要一个准确的评估 |
[14:49] | Can you gain control of the situation given this escalation? | 鉴于事态的升级 你们能控制局势吗 |
[14:52] | Stand by, Havoc. | 待命 作战中心 |
[14:53] | Bravo 7, you able to get a read on the hostiles wearing vests? | B7 你能看到那些穿着背心的敌人在哪吗 |
[14:57] | One posted approximately three meters from the main door. | 一个在离正门大概三米的地方 |
[15:05] | Another near the kitchen. | 另一个在厨房附近 |
[15:06] | It looks like extra weight around their waists. | 看起来他们腰上戴着东西 |
[15:08] | Could be S-belts, but I can’t be certain. | 可能是炸弹腰带 但我不确定 |
[15:10] | The most likely breach point, exactly where we were gonna be. | 最有可能的突破点 正是我们要去的地方 |
[15:15] | How do you all plan to breach a door | 你们打算怎么破门 |
[15:16] | when there’s a guy strapping an S-vest on the other side | 而不让门那边绑着炸弹腰带的人 |
[15:18] | without him clacking it off? | 把炸弹引爆 |
[15:22] | Hey, what about a lock pick? | 撬锁怎么样 |
[15:24] | Smart thinking. | 好办法 |
[15:26] | What about a lock pick? | 撬锁怎么样 |
[15:27] | Ken Doll is right. | 美男子说得对 |
[15:29] | Bravo 1, you need me up there to help? | B2 你们需要我过来帮忙吗 |
[15:31] | Negative, 7. | 不用 B7 |
[15:32] | Bomber at the main entrance– he still holding the same position? | 主入口那个有炸弹的人还在原位吗 |
[15:38] | A-firm. Same position for the moment. | 是的 现在还在原处 |
[15:41] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[15:43] | We’re Charlie Mike. Charlie Mike. | 我们继续进行任务 继续 |
[15:47] | Roger that, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[15:48] | All Bravo elements, head shots. | 其他B队成员 爆头 |
[15:50] | I say again, head shots. | 我再说一遍 爆头 |
[15:52] | Bravo 2, tell me when you’re in position. | B2 就位了就告诉我 |
[15:53] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 |
[15:56] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:58] | What? You don’t think you can make the shot? | 怎么 你觉得你打不中 |
[16:01] | It’s not me I’m worried about. | 我不是在担心我自己 |
[16:03] | Look, Ray, you’ve been out a long time. | 听着 雷 你离开了很长时间 |
[16:07] | I got this, Clay. | 我能行的 克莱 |
[16:10] | Just wanted to hear you say it. | 只是想听你说出来 |
[16:11] | Bravo 1, in position, standing by. | B1 就位待命 |
[16:20] | Bravo 1, this is 7. | B1 这里是B7 |
[16:21] | Bomber’s still inside the main door, | 炸弹人还在正门里 |
[16:23] | three meters, not going anywhere. | 三米处 哪也没去 |
[16:25] | Check. Bravo 7, when he turns away, you tell us. | 收到 B7 他转过身去的时候告诉我 |
[16:29] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:56] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[17:10] | He’s turned away. Go now. | 他转身了 行动 |
[17:12] | Execute. | 处决 |
[17:57] | They’re about to kill the FSO. | 他们要杀掉外事官员了 |
[18:15] | Brock, photograph their faces. | 布罗克 拍下他们的脸 |
[18:17] | Everyone else, grab any SSE material you can. | 其他人 彻底搜查敏感地点材料 |
[18:19] | Stay clear of the vests. | 别碰那些背心 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:22] | Mr. Nelson, are you okay? | 尼尔森先生 你还好吗 |
[18:24] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:25] | We need to get you checked out. Can you walk? | 我们得给你好好检查一下 你能走吗 |
[18:27] | I-I… I-I need to speak to my family, my wife. | 我要和我的家人 我的妻子说话 |
[18:30] | We’ll get you medical attention | 我们要先给你治疗 |
[18:31] | first, sir; then your family, I promise. | 然后让你和家人通话 我保证 |
[18:42] | What a world. | 这什么世道啊 |
[18:43] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. Target secure. | 作战中心 这里是B1 目标安全了 |
[18:46] | Ten terrorists down, no casualties. | 击毙十个恐怖分子 我方无伤亡 |
[18:48] | Heading for exfil in three mikes. | 三分钟后撤离 |
[18:50] | Roger that, Bravo 1. Great work. | 收到 B1 干得好 |
[18:55] | Hey, it took a serious pair to make that call. Nice work, boss. | 做那个决定很需要胆量 干得好 老大 |
[19:07] | Mr. Hayes, it would be perfectly okay to reschedule, | 海斯先生 鉴于这个情况 |
[19:10] | given the circumstances. | 我们完全可以安排另一个时间 |
[19:12] | I know. I’m-I’m a guy that likes to get things done, | 我知道 我是个喜欢把事情做完的人 |
[19:14] | so, let’s get ’em done. | 那么 我们就来把事情做完吧 |
[19:17] | This is Emma’s future we’re talking about. | 我们要谈论的是艾玛的未来 |
[19:19] | Seems she should be here. | 她应该在场 |
[19:21] | Right. Well, I’m Emma’s eyes and ears today. | 是的 今天我就是艾玛的耳目 |
[19:24] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[19:27] | Well, Emma, as you know, has done extremely well. | 你知道的 艾玛很出色 |
[19:32] | Her grades are exemplary, | 即使有大学预科课程要修 |
[19:34] | even with a heavy AP load. | 她的成绩仍然出色 |
[19:35] | And she has great extracurriculars, | 而且她参加了很多课外活动 |
[19:37] | and not of the hoop-jumping, | 而且不是什么跳圈之类的活动 |
[19:39] | expected sort. | 而是一些有意义的活动 |
[19:41] | Yearbook, debate. | 比如年鉴 辩论 |
[19:42] | And volunteering– homeless shelters and the V.A. | 还有做志愿者 收容中心和退伍军人事务 |
[19:46] | V.A.? Wait, I didn’t know that she did that. | 退伍军人事务 我不知道她做了这个 |
[19:49] | Must be hard to keep track, | 考虑到你的工作类型 |
[19:50] | considering your line of work. | 应该很难什么都留意到吧 |
[19:55] | The 12 schools Emma applied to… | 艾玛申请的十二所学校 |
[19:57] | 12 schools? No, she wants to stay local. | 十二所 不 她想留在本地 |
[20:04] | Harvard. | 哈佛 |
[20:05] | Emma applied to Harvard? | 艾玛申请了哈佛大学 |
[20:08] | She didn’t want to. | 她本来不想 |
[20:09] | She didn’t want to burden the family with the tuition. | 她本来不想给家庭带来高额学费压力 |
[20:11] | Does she have a shot? | 她有机会吗 |
[20:13] | Yes. She does. | 有机会 |
[20:16] | I made her apply. | 是我让她申请的 |
[20:17] | Whether she can afford to go or not, | 不论她是否承担得起学费 |
[20:20] | I want her to know what she’s capable of. | 我想让她明白自己有多优秀 |
[20:22] | I didn’t even know a school like Harvard | 我从没想过她有可能上 |
[20:24] | was even a possibility. | 哈佛这种大学 |
[20:28] | Mr. Hayes? | 海斯先生 |
[20:30] | How are things at home? | 你们的家庭情况怎么样 |
[20:32] | Under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[20:35] | Given that Emma’s not here, | 鉴于艾玛并不在场 |
[20:38] | I want to make sure everything’s okay. | 我想确认一切都没有问题 |
[20:39] | Like I say, everything’s under control, | 正如我所说 一切尽在掌握 |
[20:41] | so, we’re done here. | 就这样吧 |
[20:43] | I’ll leave these here with you. | 这些就给你留着吧 |
[20:50] | This is the number of a family therapist. | 这是一个家庭心理师的电话 |
[20:55] | Emma’s fine. | 艾玛很好 |
[20:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:00] | This therapist is professional, confidential, excellent. | 这个心理师很专业 保密 很优秀 |
[21:04] | I think sitting down with him would benefit Emma. | 我想与他聊聊会对艾玛有益 |
[21:08] | Look, I know what’s best for Emma. | 我知道怎样对艾玛最好 |
[21:11] | Well, congratulations then. | 好吧 那恭喜你 |
[21:14] | You’re the first parent to ever walk in here | 你是来这里的第一个 |
[21:16] | with an understanding of what their teenager wants. | 知道青少年子女需要什么的家长 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Harvard. | 哈佛 |
[21:27] | I really know what’s best for Emma, but I appreciate it. | 我知道什么对艾玛最好 但是谢谢你 |
[21:32] | Appreciate it, thank you. | 感谢你 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Looking for the calendar? | 在找日历吗 |
[22:06] | Yep, looking for the calendar, Mom, where is it? | 是的 在找日历 妈 日历在哪 |
[22:08] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[22:11] | I need it, Mom. | 我需要它 妈 |
[22:13] | Nothing in it matters. | 那里面没什么重要的 |
[22:14] | Everything in the calendar matters. | 里面每一件事都很重要 |
[22:16] | I need to plan things; life goes on, do you understand? | 我需要做计划 生活要继续 明白吗 |
[22:19] | Mikey and Emma need a dad, not a team leader. | 小麦和艾玛需要一个爸爸 不是一个队长 |
[22:22] | They’ve been in their room this whole time | 他们一直呆在自己的房间 |
[22:24] | while you’re checking meaningless things off a list. | 而你却在核对清单上那些毫无意义的事项 |
[22:26] | It’s not meaningless nonsense, Mom, do you understand me? | 那不是毫无意义的事 妈 你明白吗 |
[22:29] | I am trying to show them | 我在试着告诉他们 |
[22:30] | that staying busy helps them forget the pain. | 忙碌起来可以帮他们忘记痛苦 |
[22:33] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[22:34] | Just stop it! | 给我闭嘴 |
[22:36] | They don’t need to forget about the pain. | 他们不需要忘却痛苦 |
[22:38] | They need to talk to the one parent | 他们需要和现在唯一的家长 |
[22:40] | who is still alive. | 谈一谈心 |
[22:49] | Alana would have been prepared for all this. | 阿兰娜对这种事早有准备 |
[22:52] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[22:53] | Alana would have prepared for all this, Mom. | 阿兰娜对这种情况早有准备的 妈 |
[22:55] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[22:57] | It was supposed to be me. | 那个人本该是我 |
[22:59] | They should have been burying me. | 他们该埋葬的人本该是我 |
[23:02] | I’m the one who was supposed to die, Mom. | 我才是那个该死的人 妈 |
[23:43] | Bravo 7, you spot any more Tangos? | B7 有再发现目标吗 |
[23:50] | Negative. Building’s empty as far as I can see. | 没有 据我所见大楼空无一人 |
[23:54] | Save for bodies. | 除了尸体之外 |
[23:56] | Roger that. We’ll meet you at exfil. | 收到 撤离点见 |
[24:06] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:07] | I owe you a bottle of something. | 我该请你喝点什么 |
[24:08] | Some pumpkin seed oil, | 来点南瓜籽油 |
[24:10] | that really gets your chakras going. | 保证让你筋脉通畅 |
[24:11] | Mezcal works. But now that you mention it, | 梅斯卡尔酒不错 不过经你一提 |
[24:13] | I notice you’re holding a lot of tension in your hips, Sonny. | 我发现你的臀部有些紧张 桑尼 |
[24:16] | So help me, you ever talk about my hips again, | 拜托 如果你再提我的臀部 |
[24:19] | we’re gonna get into it. | 就让你尝尝它的厉害 |
[24:22] | Kairos gets a bottle for sitting on his ass watching TV? | 凯罗斯只是坐那看电视就有酒喝 |
[24:25] | Wish you’d taken his place? | 你想跟他换吗 |
[24:26] | Hell no. Been on the sidelines long enough, brother. | 当然不想 闲得够久了兄弟 |
[24:29] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[24:32] | It’s not long now, sir. | 马上就要结束了 先生 |
[24:33] | We’re gonna have someone take a look at you, | 会有人来给你检查伤势 |
[24:35] | and then we’ll, uh, we’ll get you connected to your family. | 然后会想办法帮你联系家人的 |
[24:37] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:44] | Nice workup today there, Master Chief, huh? | 表现得不错嘛 总士官长 |
[24:47] | Didn’t do too badly yourself. | 你也不赖嘛 |
[24:49] | You must’ve had a fine Green Team instructor. | 你在青队时的教官很不错嘛 |
[24:52] | You know it. | 没错 |
[24:54] | Hey, was that already last summer? | 已经是去年夏天的事了 |
[24:56] | Time flies. Been a good year for you, though. | 时光飞逝 你这一年挺充实的 |
[24:58] | Making Bravo Team. | 进了B队 |
[25:00] | Stella not dumping your ass. | 还和斯特拉谈着恋爱 |
[25:01] | That’s not a bad 12 months. | 这一年混得不错嘛 |
[25:03] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[25:05] | You know, I, uh, might’ve met Stella’s parents the other day. | 之前还见了斯特拉的父母来着 |
[25:10] | Thinking about making a little trip overseas. | 还想一起去国外旅游 |
[25:14] | You love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[25:16] | I do. | 爱 |
[25:18] | Good. Love is good. | 好样的 爱情是个好东西 |
[25:24] | Something going on with you and young Spenser? | 你和小斯宾塞闹矛盾了吗 |
[25:28] | No. We’re good. | 没有 一切正常 |
[25:29] | Yeah, my BS detector goes off | 有队员闹矛盾的时候 |
[25:32] | when two team guys aren’t on the same page. | 我的鬼扯探测器就会报警 |
[25:36] | It’s not a thing, Sonny. | 都是些小事 桑尼 |
[25:37] | Don’t pee on me and tell me it’s raining. | 别想糊弄我 |
[25:44] | Clay questioned my ability, all right? | 克莱质疑了我的能力 |
[25:47] | And this is me letting it go. | 我已经没放在心上了 |
[25:50] | He’s Bravo 2 now, | 他现在是B2的人 |
[25:52] | and Bravo 2’s job is to look out for Bravo 1, | B2的职责是协助B1 |
[25:53] | whose job is to look out for the team. | 而B1则要照顾好整个队伍 |
[25:56] | He’s doing his job. | 他是尽本分而已 |
[25:59] | Can’t fault him for that. | 这不能怪他 |
[26:00] | Yeah. I guess we just are all overcompensating | 看来大家对于杰森的离队 |
[26:02] | with Jason gone, you know? | 都有些反应过度 |
[26:05] | Guy just always made the right decision. | 那家伙总能做出正确的决定 |
[26:09] | Huh. Kind of took it for granted. | 有点过于依赖他了 |
[26:13] | Hope he’s doing okay. | 希望他没事吧 |
[26:46] | According to sources, the death toll across Mumbai | 据消息显示 孟买的受害人数 |
[26:49] | has reached 60 victims, and though mandatory evacuations | 已达六十人 尽管全城范围内的 |
[26:53] | continue throughout the city, that number is expected to rise | 强制疏散持续进行着 恐怖袭击之后 |
[26:56] | in the wake of today’s terror attacks. | 死亡人数预计还会增加 |
[26:58] | While hospitals are at capacity | 目前医院超负荷运作 |
[27:00] | and triage centers are being established | 已设立分诊中心 |
[27:02] | to tend to those wounded in today’s attacks, | 诊治恐怖袭击中受伤的市民 |
[27:04] | government officials have not commented | 政府目前还未就恐袭进展 |
[27:06] | on any progress that has been… | 做出任何回应 |
[29:26] | – Hey. Five minutes, both of you. – What? | -五分钟收拾 你们两个 -咋了 |
[29:28] | In the truck, let’s go. | 上车 该走了 |
[29:29] | What’s going on? It’s night. | 怎么了 大晚上的 |
[29:30] | It’s fine. We’re out of here. Five minutes. | 没事 我们要出去一趟 五分钟 |
[29:32] | Cool. | 棒 |
[29:33] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[29:36] | Five minutes. | 五分钟准备 |
[29:47] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[29:48] | Standing by for extract. How far out are they? | 准备撤离 他们到哪了 |
[29:50] | Copy, Bravo 1, ET on the bearcat is four mikes. | 收到 B1 装甲车预计四分钟后抵达 |
[29:53] | Roger. Four mikes. | 收到 四分钟 |
[29:55] | Commander Blackburn, the situation has changed. | 布莱克本少校 情况有变 |
[30:08] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. We are at RTB. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们已到达撤离点 |
[30:11] | Roger that, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[30:13] | What’s the medical situation with the FSO? | 外事官员的伤势如何 |
[30:16] | He needs immediate care. | 他需要立刻接受治疗 |
[30:17] | Copy that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[30:19] | Secure the FSO onto the bearcat and send him to us. | 将外事官员送上装甲车交给我们处理 |
[30:22] | Havoc, say again your last. | 作战中心 请重复 |
[30:24] | We’re not escorting him? | 我们不用护送他吗 |
[30:26] | That’s correct. | 不用 |
[30:27] | You’re being re-tasked | 你们有新的任务 |
[30:28] | to assist with enemy combatants at the Khorana University. | 协助科兰纳大学的战斗人员 |
[30:31] | – It’s a hostage rescue. – Roger that. | -任务是拯救人质 -收到 |
[30:33] | Frag-O to a hostage rescue at Khorana University. | 改道去科兰纳大学营救人质 |
[30:36] | Bravo 1, there are American students trapped there. | B1 有美国学生被困在那里 |
[30:39] | We’re getting reports of active shooters | 有报告说无目标随机狙击手 |
[30:41] | targeting students and faculty. | 在瞄准学生和教职工 |
[30:43] | How do we know they’re still alive? | 我们怎么肯定他们还活着 |
[30:44] | One student, Valerie Wyatt, contacted her family | 有一名叫瓦莱丽·怀亚特的学生 |
[30:47] | in a live feed through social media to say good-bye. | 通过社交媒体直播 向她家人告别了 |
[30:52] | And likely broadcasting their position | 很可能同时也向敌方 |
[30:53] | to the enemy at the same time. | 透露了他们的位置 |
[30:54] | Please tell me they’re not 33 floors up. | 告诉我 他们不在33楼 |
[30:57] | Bravo 1, the target is approximately 1,000 meters | B1 目标很可能位于你们当前位置 |
[31:01] | to the east of your current location. | 东方一千米处 |
[31:03] | You’ll have ISR support, but our partner forces are spread thin. | 会有侦察监视设备协助 但我们的友军无力支援 |
[31:07] | You’re gonna have to patrol to the university on your own. | 你们需要步行抵达大学 |
[31:10] | Roger that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[31:11] | Sending a goodie bag your way with the FSO. | 在路上给外事官员拿一个医疗包 |
[31:15] | Mag check, boys. | 检查弹药 |
[31:17] | Clay, find me a route. | 克莱 找一条线路 |
[31:19] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[31:21] | Lovely night for a stroll, boys. | 是个适合散步的美好夜晚 |
[31:23] | Yeah, it’s not like we’ve been running up | 是啊 好像我们并没有不停地 |
[31:25] | and down stairs all day. | 跑上跑下一样 |
[31:48] | Where are we, Dad? | 这是什么地方 爸 |
[31:50] | I need to figure something out. | 我得弄清一些事 |
[31:52] | I’ll know when I see it. | 当我看到时就知道了 |
[31:54] | This is so dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[32:03] | One day your mom and I went for a drive. | 有天我和你妈妈开车出去兜风 |
[32:06] | Pulled over, decided to go for a hike, | 停在这里 决定去徒步 |
[32:08] | had a bottle of wine. | 拿着一瓶红酒 |
[32:10] | We came across it. | 偶然发现了那个地方 |
[32:12] | If you’re gonna show us where one of us was conceived, | 如果你要带我们去看怀上我们的地方 |
[32:14] | I swear I will puke. | 我保证我会吐的 |
[32:16] | Okay, this is for you in case we get lost. All right. | 这个给你 以防我们迷路了 好了 |
[32:21] | Why not buy a couple of those kid leashes? | 为什么不买两条拴娃绳 |
[32:23] | Ooh, or maybe chip us? | 或者要将我们切碎 |
[32:25] | You gonna follow me or what? | 你走还是不走 |
[32:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:29] | Can you please tell us where we’re going? | 你能告诉我们要去哪儿吗 |
[32:30] | I’ll let you know when I find it. | 等我找到了会告诉你们的 |
[32:34] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[32:39] | Keep up. | 跟上 |
[33:08] | There it is. | 到了 |
[33:10] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[33:16] | This is your mom’s favorite place. | 这是你妈妈最喜欢的地方 |
[33:19] | She used to tell me that from here, | 她原来跟我说 从这里 |
[33:22] | she could see all the way to tomorrow. | 她能一直看到以后的以后 |
[33:24] | All the way. | 以后的以后 |
[33:37] | That wasn’t the case with me. | 但我并不这么想 |
[33:43] | I could just see what was in front of me. | 我只能看到眼前 |
[33:49] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[33:53] | Wasn’t always like that, though. I… | 虽然并不总是如此 我… |
[33:58] | You know, 17 years ago, I was… | 在十七年前 我… |
[34:00] | I was in Utah, training. | 我在犹他州训练 |
[34:03] | I was on this 800-foot rock face. | 当时我在二百多米高的岩壁上 |
[34:07] | Halfway up, I froze. Couldn’t move. | 爬到一半 我吓呆了 动不了 |
[34:11] | The instructor saw that I was in trouble, | 指导员看见我遇到了麻烦 |
[34:13] | so he came up to me, and he said, | 所以他走过来对我说 |
[34:15] | “You know what your problem is? You’re thinking too much. | “你知道你的问题在哪儿吗 你想得太多 |
[34:18] | “You’re thinking about what’s… what’s ahead of you | “你一直在想前面有什么 |
[34:21] | instead of where you are. | 而不是你现在的位置 |
[34:22] | Right now in this moment, where are you?” | 此时此刻 你在哪里” |
[34:26] | He said that you need to focus on the now. | 他说要专注于眼前 |
[34:31] | Control what you can see, | 控制你能看到的 |
[34:34] | the three feet around you. | 你周围的那一米 |
[34:37] | Control that. | 控制好那个 |
[34:39] | And then the next three, | 再去看接下来的一米 |
[34:41] | then the next, then the next. | 再一米 再一米 |
[34:44] | I made it to the top. | 最后我爬到了顶峰 |
[34:49] | Ever since that moment, I… | 从那一刻开始 我… |
[34:52] | that’s how I’ve always lived my life. | 我都是那么过的 |
[34:56] | Just like that, being in the now. | 就像那样 着眼当下 |
[35:00] | But, you know, with your mom gone now, it… | 但是 现在你妈妈去世了 |
[35:06] | …it made me realize | …这让我意识到 |
[35:07] | that I can’t operate my family that way. | 家庭生活不能这样下去 |
[35:10] | Your mom’s not here anymore to see tomorrow, | 你们的妈妈再也看不到未来了 |
[35:14] | so I have to be more like her. | 所以我必须更像她 |
[35:16] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to do this. | 虽然我不清楚我是否能做到 |
[35:20] | But I’m gonna try. | 不过我一定会努力 |
[35:22] | I have to try to see the world like your mom. | 我会努力用你妈妈的方式来看待一切 |
[35:31] | One more thing I want you to see. | 还有一件东西我想让你们看看 |
[35:35] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[35:37] | It’s on here somewhere. | 就在这棵树上 |
[35:41] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[35:43] | That’s it. Right there. | 就是它 这里 |
[35:46] | That’s your mom. | 这是你妈妈 |
[35:50] | Go ahead. | 摸摸看 |
[36:01] | One last thing, okay? | 还有最后一件事了 好吗 |
[36:05] | We are gonna finish this, okay? | 我们要一起刻完这个 好吗 |
[36:21] | All right, buddy, let’s go. Off to bed, all right? | 好了 伙计 我们走 上床睡觉去 |
[36:24] | Right. Night, Dad. Night, Emma. | 好的 爸爸晚安 艾玛晚安 |
[36:28] | Send it to me. | 给我吧 |
[36:30] | Send what? | 给你什么 |
[36:32] | The picture, Dad. | 那张照片 爸爸 |
[36:35] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:39] | Get it? | 收到了吗 |
[36:43] | Mm. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[36:45] | – Yeah. – I love you. | -不客气 -我爱你 |
[36:51] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:13] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:15] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[37:17] | Exactly. Nothing. | 悄无 声息 |
[37:19] | That kind of stuff right there, that gives me the jitters. | 这里的氛围让我浑身不自在 |
[37:23] | Bravo 1, you have three unknowns | B1 疑似垃圾桶的后面 |
[37:25] | concealed behind what appears to be a dumpster. | 有三个不明身份的人藏在那里 |
[37:29] | They appear to be stationary. | 他们好像是完全静止的 |
[37:30] | Ten meters north of your position. | 在你们北面十米的位置 |
[37:42] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. | 别害怕 没事的 |
[37:46] | Hey, it’s okay. Take my hand. | 没事的 抓住我的手 |
[37:48] | – Get up. Up, up, up, up. – Here. Hey, look– candy. Candy. | -起来 快起来 -看 给你糖吃 |
[37:50] | Look at this. Here, here. Come on. | 看看这个 来 跟我来 |
[37:58] | It’s okay. Here you go. Right in there. | 没事的 你们过去 进去吧 |
[38:07] | Move it. | 前进 |
[38:09] | Kairos, you can keep your damn crystals. | 凯罗斯 你可以继续保持你的纯真无邪 |
[38:11] | I’m telling you all I’ve got some psychic in me. | 但我可告诉你我的内心可住着巫师 |
[38:14] | I believe you mean “Psycho.” | 我想你想说的是疯子吧 |
[39:40] | There’s nothing I can say, Jason. | 我没什么可说的 杰森 |
[39:43] | Kim is beside herself. | 金已经快疯了 |
[39:44] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[39:47] | A bit of advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[39:50] | Only answer is time. | 唯一的解答就是时间 |
[39:54] | Time. Yes, sir. | 时间 是的 长官 |
[39:57] | It’s why I’m here, sir. | 所以我今天才过来 长官 |
[39:59] | I’ve been in Teams for nearly 20 years, | 我已经在队里待了将近二十年了 |
[40:02] | and leading Bravo Team for about half that. | 领导B队将近十年 |
[40:10] | My team, they’ve become family to me. | 我的队员 他们已经成为我的家人 |
[40:13] | Blood. Those are my brothers. | 没有血缘却胜似亲兄弟 |
[40:18] | Some are still with us, some have been torn apart, | 有些人仍在队上 有些人已经离开了 |
[40:22] | but my brothers have always been there for me. | 但我的兄弟们始终都在我身边支持着我 |
[40:25] | And me for them. | 我也支持着他们 |
[40:43] | Sniper! | 狙击手 |
[40:55] | Where the hell’s he shooting from? | 他到底是从哪开枪的 |
[40:56] | Havoc, troops in contact. I say again, troops in contact! | 作战中心 与敌军交火 重复与敌军交火 |
[41:12] | Bravo is in good hands with Adam. | 亚当能够带好B队 |
[41:15] | My team, they’ll be good without me. | 我的小队 没有我也一样会很好 |
[41:22] | I… I’m not gonna die. | 我 我不会死的 |
[41:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[41:36] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死的 |
[41:56] | But my son, my daughter, | 但是我的儿子 我的女儿 |
[41:57] | they won’t be good without me. | 他们离开我肯定不行 |
[42:01] | My family needs me, sir, | 我的家人需要我 长官 |
[42:03] | and I need to be there with them. | 我需要和他们在一起 |
[42:07] | That’s why I need to take a step back. | 所以我必须退出一线 |
[42:10] | Need to stop operating. | 我不能再执行任务 |
[42:19] | I have to leave Bravo Team. | 我不得不离开B队 |