时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t think that I can be with you anymore. | 我觉得我不能再和你在一起了 |
[00:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:06] | Andres Doza, the head of the most lethal cartel in Mexico. | 安德烈斯·多扎 是墨西哥最凶残犯罪集团的首脑 |
[00:10] | He executed an American DEA agent. | 他枪决了一名美国缉毒局探员 |
[00:13] | Lieutenant Lopez is not going on this raid. | 洛佩兹中尉不参加这次突袭 |
[00:15] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[00:16] | I’m from Telporo. I’m known there. | 我是德普罗人 人们认识我 |
[00:18] | Hard to trust a soldier who doesn’t fight. | 很难相信一个不战斗的士兵 |
[00:22] | It’s good to see you reconsidered. | 见你改变心意真是太好了 |
[00:30] | Stand by, exfil and SSE. | 准备撤离敏感地点 |
[00:32] | Collect all phones and anything you can find. | 搜查所有的手机 不放过任何细节 |
[00:34] | We don’t move now, | 再不行动 |
[00:35] | the HVT is gone. | 就抓不到高价值目标了 |
[00:37] | Why isn’t Jason pursuing? | 杰森为何不去追他 |
[00:38] | Well, the target was Gonzalez. | 目标是冈萨雷斯 |
[00:40] | Are you questioning me right now, Mandy? | 你在质疑我的决定吗 曼迪 |
[00:41] | We don’t stand a chance of getting Doza | 如果你心不在焉 |
[00:44] | if your head is back home. | 那我们绝无可能抓到多扎 |
[00:45] | Give me the phones. Here you go. | 给我电话 看到了吧 |
[00:47] | That’s from Doza. | 这是多扎的手机 |
[00:51] | “Muerta.” | 死亡 |
[00:53] | Marked for death. My family. | 死亡的标志 和我的家人 |
[00:55] | Now do you understand? | 你现在懂了吧 |
[01:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:28] | You, uh… | 你 |
[01:30] | you sleep last night? | 昨晚睡了吗 |
[01:33] | Did I sleep last night? | 我昨晚睡了吗 |
[01:35] | Whoa… ah, just worked on my Cirque du Soleil | 昨晚我脑子里乱成了一出 |
[01:38] | routine all night. | 太阳马戏 |
[01:40] | Next time I’ll bring my wires. | 下次我会记得表演走钢丝的 |
[01:44] | Now that’s the Jason Hayes I know. | 这才是我认识的杰森·海斯 |
[01:47] | Always turning to a synthesis of circus dance styles | 总是要用马戏团综合风格的舞蹈 |
[01:50] | to ease your mind. | 来逗你一笑 |
[01:54] | Thinking about Mike and Emma? | 在想麦克和艾玛吗 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:00] | You got a lot going on, brother. | 你经历了很多 兄弟 |
[02:02] | Doesn’t leave a lot of time for yourself, you know, you… | 你都没多少时间 |
[02:05] | you to process all you’ve been through. | 消化所经历的一切 |
[02:08] | Got to have a clear head for this mission. | 这次任务需要保持头脑清醒 |
[02:11] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:15] | I’m clear. | 我很清醒 |
[02:17] | I’m crystal clear. | 清醒得不得了 |
[02:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:21] | But you blaming yourself for Lopez’s situation does not help. | 你怪自己害得洛佩兹的家人被盯上也无济于事 |
[02:25] | See, I challenged Lopez and he took the bait. | 我对洛佩兹用激将法 他上钩了 |
[02:28] | And now the man’s family is marked for death. | 现在害得他的家人受死亡威胁 |
[02:31] | That’s just war, brother. | 战争就是这样 兄弟 |
[02:35] | Bad things happen to good people. | 好人没好报 |
[02:37] | Lord knows we’ve seen plenty of that, right? | 我们见过太多了 对吧 |
[02:40] | But you get yourself personally involved | 如果你带入个人情感 |
[02:42] | in trying to change that reality, | 试图改变局面 |
[02:44] | there’s no way we can get the job done. | 那任务就没法完成了 |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, work calls. | 有任务了 |
[02:59] | 历史中心区 墨西哥城 | |
[03:09] | Right, Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | 好 B1 这里是作战中心 |
[03:12] | Continue moving straight ahead north. | 继续向正北前方行进 |
[03:14] | Approximately 400 meters. | 大约四百米 |
[03:16] | Copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[03:17] | We’ll update you once we have eyes on. | 一能看到画面就通知你们 |
[03:19] | Until then, we’re flying blind. | 在那之前就只能靠自己了 |
[03:21] | While Doza is popping bottles, living like a royal, | 多扎像个皇室一样 恣意醉酒 |
[03:25] | we’re cooped up in this van looking for a burner phone. | 我们却憋屈在这车里找一次性手机 |
[03:28] | Looks like all the numbers we got | 在突袭冈萨雷斯的行动中 |
[03:29] | off the phones in the Gonzalez raid | 找到的电话主人 |
[03:31] | were dead within an hour except this one. | 在行动后一小时都死了 除了这位 |
[03:34] | Whoever owns this cell, | 不管是谁的手机 |
[03:36] | they’re connected to Andres Doza. | 肯定跟安德烈斯·多扎有联系 |
[03:37] | It’s a good lead. | 是条好线索 |
[03:39] | I still got a bad feeling. | 但我还是有不好的预感 |
[03:42] | You and your bad feelings. | 你和你不好的预感 |
[03:45] | All right, 100 meters. | 好了 还有一百米 |
[03:47] | From your 12 o’clock, you’ll hit a market square. | 十二点钟方向有一个集市广场 |
[03:50] | Phone’s pinging from that location. | 手机定位在那个位置 |
[03:53] | You follow the guy who has that phone, | 跟着手机的主人 |
[03:55] | he’ll lead us right to Doza. | 就能找到多扎 |
[03:58] | He’s moving pretty slow, sir. | 他移动速度很慢 长官 |
[03:59] | It appears the HVT’s on foot. | 高价值目标似乎是步行 |
[04:02] | Bravo 1, be advised. HVT is likely on foot. | B1 注意 高价值目标似乎是步行 |
[04:07] | You see anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, I see a lot of things. | 我发现了好多 |
[04:10] | How are we supposed to know who this guy is? | 怎么知道哪个才是我们要找的人 |
[04:12] | Havoc, we got nothing out here. | 作战中心 这里没发现 |
[04:14] | Anything else you can give us? | 还有其他信息吗 |
[04:15] | Bravo 1, we read his location | B1 他的位置在 |
[04:17] | as 70 meters north of your pos. | 离你们还有70米 |
[04:26] | 60 meters. | 60米 |
[04:32] | 30 meters. | 30米 |
[04:36] | All right, boys. We’re here. | 好 咱们到了 |
[04:38] | Here. | 这边走 |
[04:44] | Right here. | 就停这儿 |
[04:54] | Havoc, this is 1, we’re pursuing on foot. | 作战中心 我是B1 我们目前在步行追踪 |
[04:57] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[04:58] | HVT appears to be 15 meters north of your position; | 高价值目标显示在你们北边15米处 |
[05:01] | you should see him. | 你应该能看到他 |
[05:46] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[05:47] | Dial his phone to positively id him when he picks up. | 给他打电话 他一接我们就能找到他 |
[05:50] | All we have is a phone number. | 我们的线索只有这个电话号码 |
[05:52] | If we dial it, we might spook him. | 要是打了 可能会吓跑他 |
[05:54] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[05:54] | If you don’t dial him, we’re gonna lose him. | 要是不打 我们肯定找不到他了 |
[05:56] | Dial it. There’s too many people out here. | 打吧 这里人太多了 |
[05:59] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[06:01] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[06:06] | All right, Bravo 1, stand by. We’re making the call. | 好的B1 稍等 我们现在打过去 |
[06:09] | Monero, call the target’s cell phone, | 蒙迪欧 给目标打电话 |
[06:12] | make sure that that caller I.D. Reads “Unknown.” | 确保对方显示是未知来电 |
[06:15] | Roger that, sir. Stand by. | 收到长官 稍等 |
[06:17] | All stations, Havoc Base is gonna dial the possible HVT. | 全体注意 作战中心准备给高价值目标致电 |
[06:21] | Key in on anyone who picks up their phone | 注意任何接起电话 |
[06:24] | and acts in an erratic way. | 以及行为可疑的人士 |
[06:41] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[06:42] | Guy in a blue Armani suit. | 穿蓝色阿玛尼西装的人 |
[06:53] | In the white Mercedes. | 上了一辆白色奔驰车 |
[07:05] | White Mercedes. | 白色奔驰车 |
[07:24] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[07:25] | We’re following a white Mercedes. | 我们在跟踪一辆疑似高价值目标 |
[07:27] | Possible HVT. | 乘坐的白色奔驰车 |
[07:34] | Hello there. | 是你吗 |
[07:38] | -Yes? -Sending a photo in for I.D. | -喂 -发送照片识别身份 |
[07:40] | Put every FRS resource on it now. | 集中所有监测侦查力量 |
[07:44] | Bravo 1, maintain eyes on. | B1 盯紧了 |
[07:47] | A-firm, Havoc. We still have him. | 好的 作战中心 我们跟着他呢 |
[07:48] | HVT is in a white Mercedes. | 高价值目标目前在一辆白色奔驰中 |
[07:50] | Trent, watch your distance. | 特伦特注意车距 |
[07:51] | Check. Backing off. | 好的 拉开距离了 |
[07:56] | Havoc, this is 1. Target is still moving east. | 作战中心 我是B1 目标还在向东移动 |
[08:02] | J. On our three. | 老杰 三点钟方向 |
[08:16] | What’s our rules of engagement? | 我们交战的规则是什么 |
[08:19] | Don’t fire unless fired upon. | 对方先开火我们才开火 |
[08:24] | Mad-dogging us kind of feels like engagement to me. | 对我来说狠狠盯着我们跟交战差不多 |
[08:32] | Dante Vega. Born in Guadalajara. | 但丁·维加 出生于瓜达拉哈拉 |
[08:35] | Long rap sheet for a 30-year-old. | 30岁就已经罪行累累 |
[08:37] | Doza starts them young. | 多扎从很早就开始培养他们 |
[08:39] | Most of his crimes link with people in businesses | 他大多数罪行都跟有商业往来的 |
[08:42] | with cartel affiliation. | 犯罪集团有关 |
[08:44] | He was caught twice carrying marked bills. | 他被抓到两次携带已标记钞票 |
[08:46] | He must be a bagman for the cartel. | 他应该是该集团的资金经手人 |
[08:50] | He collects money around the city. | 在城市中四处收钱 |
[08:53] | – This is good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[08:54] | Follow the money, | 只要跟着钱 |
[08:55] | it’ll lead us right up the Doza food chain. | 就可以把我们引向多扎那一端 |
[08:57] | We could lose him if he turns his phone off. | 他要是关机了 我们就找不到他了 |
[09:01] | How long to get a permanent surveillance team on him? | 找一个长期监视他的小组要多久 |
[09:03] | An hour. | 一个小时 |
[09:04] | Then Bravo’s gonna have to keep eyes on him until then. | 那在此之前B队都要盯着他 |
[09:09] | Bravo 1, stay on target | B1 盯紧目标 |
[09:11] | until CISEN can get surveillance team in place. | 等墨西哥调查与安全中心的监视组到位 |
[09:14] | Roger that. Bravo out. | 收到 完毕 |
[09:32] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[09:33] | HVT is parked. | 高价值目标停车了 |
[09:35] | Heading into a… | 进入了一栋… |
[09:38] | Heading into a club at our 11 o’clock. | 进入了我们十一点方向的一家俱乐部 |
[09:43] | Business registration is to an LLC called | 商业注册显示是一家叫做 |
[09:46] | Las Carpinteras Erótico. | 色情木匠的公司 |
[09:48] | Hmm. Gentlemen’s establishment. | 男士休闲中心 |
[09:52] | It’s a strip club. | 是家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[09:54] | Finally something I can be happy about. | 终于到了我喜欢的地方 |
[09:57] | We need somebody on the inside to keep eyes on him. | 我们需要有人进去盯着 |
[09:59] | It’s safer to wait for him to come out, right, boss? | 是不是等在外面比较安全 老大 |
[10:02] | Guy’s got to leave the strip club eventually. | 他们早晚得出来 |
[10:04] | That’s debatable. | 这很难讲 |
[10:05] | Know what, it could be a ditch point, a back way out, | 要知道这可能是逃离点 有后门 |
[10:07] | a tunnel– it’s-it’s too risky. | 或密道 太冒险了 |
[10:10] | Clay, Sonny, | 克莱 桑尼 |
[10:12] | you’re tourists on a bender. | 你们扮成去寻欢作乐的游客 |
[10:13] | Get inside. Go. | 进入 去吧 |
[10:15] | Sending Sonny into a strip club. | 派桑尼去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[10:17] | Is that profiling, boss? | 这是专人专用吗 老大 |
[10:19] | My natural habitat there, Clay. | 那是我的大本营 克莱 |
[10:22] | No offense taken. | 我不怪你 |
[10:41] | What do you say, Sonny? | 你怎么说 桑尼 |
[10:43] | I say welcome to the promised land. | 我说欢迎来到乐土 |
[10:47] | – American, yes? – Yeah. | -美国人吗 -是的 |
[10:51] | You want a dance? | 要跳支舞吗 |
[10:53] | – Oh, he’s got a girlfriend. – Yeah. | -他有女朋友了 -是的 |
[10:54] | Oh, so do I. | 我也有 |
[10:56] | – Oh, you do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:57] | Well, where is she? | 她人在哪呢 |
[11:01] | This is why I love strip clubs. | 这就我喜欢脱衣舞女俱乐部的原因 |
[11:16] | Bravo 6, what’s your status? | B6 里面的情况如何 |
[11:21] | Uh, we got eyes on him. | 我们看到他了 |
[11:23] | Check. What’s he doing? | 收到 他在做什么 |
[11:25] | Yup, he’s, uh, | 他正在 |
[11:27] | enjoying the scenery. | 享受当下 |
[11:29] | He didn’t come in here to lose a tail. | 他来这里不是为了甩掉我们 |
[11:31] | Permanent surveillance team is 30 minutes out. | 长期监视组30分钟后到达 |
[11:34] | He moves, you let us know. | 如果他走了 通知我们 |
[11:36] | Copy. | 收到 |
[11:39] | Captain America, | 美国队长 |
[11:41] | we need to focus on the target, | 我们要盯紧目标人物 |
[11:43] | not on the lady, okay? | 不是美女 好吗 |
[11:45] | Come on, just playing the part, buddy. | 拜托 我只是融入角色 哥们 |
[12:17] | Bravo 1, three fighting-age males | B1 三名壮年男子 |
[12:20] | just engaged our HVT. | 刚刚杀死了高价值目标 |
[12:21] | Hold fast, we’re coming to you. Trent. | 坚持住 我们来了 特伦特 |
[12:28] | That’s a negative. We’re solid. | 不用 我们没有暴露身份 |
[12:30] | The shooters just went out the back door. | 枪手刚从后门出去了 |
[12:37] | Our HVT was ambushed. | 我们的高价值目标遭到伏击 |
[12:39] | He’s down hard. | 他已经死了 |
[12:42] | Stone cold, boss. | 死透了 老大 |
[12:58] | You know, if God was trying to cure me of, | 如果上帝想要我戒掉 |
[13:00] | you know, strip clubs, today was a good start. | 脱衣舞俱乐部 今天是个好的开始 |
[13:03] | You know, what’s that, uh, | 他们说的那个 |
[13:04] | psychological term that they use? | 心理学术语是什么来着 |
[13:07] | – “Negative association”? – Yeah, that’s the one. | -负面联想吗 -就是这个 |
[13:10] | Yeah, maybe I’ll take up Sunday brunch instead. | 也许我会把周日早午餐做为新嗜好 |
[13:12] | “Café” in Spanish means “Coffee.” | 咖啡在西班牙语里是咖啡的意思 |
[13:15] | You’re just a regular Rosetta Stone, aren’t you there, Sonny? | 你只是经常用语言学习软件吧 桑尼 |
[13:18] | Look at that, Bam Bam perking up. | 你们看 扫兴王振作起来了 |
[13:20] | – Coming out of his funk. – Middle-of-the-day hit. | -走出阴郁了 -光头化日之下开枪杀人 |
[13:22] | This place is more Wild West than Texas. | 这里比得州更有狂野西部的味道 |
[13:24] | Hey, there’s nothing more wild and West than Texas. | 那也比不上得州更狂野西部 |
[13:28] | Don’t get on my list, Ray. | 别让我把你加入黑名单 雷 |
[13:29] | – What the hell happened out there? – What? | -刚才到底是怎么回事 -什么 |
[13:32] | Vega didn’t turn his phone off. | 维加没有关闭手机 |
[13:34] | That’s a capital offense in the Doza Cartel. | 在多扎犯罪集团 那是死罪 |
[13:36] | Jay, 20,000 soldiers, | 杰 两万名士兵 |
[13:38] | and in 24 hours they managed to weed out the one dude | 在24小时内 他们就成功干掉一个 |
[13:41] | that didn’t get with the program. | 不按计划行事的人 |
[13:42] | Those guys are smart and they don’t play soft. | 那些人很聪明 心狠手辣 |
[13:44] | Yeah, but… Mandy should’ve seen that coming. | 但是曼迪本该预料到这一点的 |
[13:46] | She should have seen that coming, Ray. | 她本该预料到这点的 雷 |
[13:48] | It’s hard to see a public execution coming, boss. | 公开处决很难遇到 老大 |
[13:51] | You can’t fault her for not being able to see the future. | 你不能怪她无法预见未来 |
[13:53] | I can’t fault her? | 我不能怪她 |
[13:54] | She could’ve blown our cover. | 她可能会暴露我们的身份 |
[13:55] | Doza killed a DEA agent. | 多扎连缉毒局探员都杀 |
[13:57] | I hear you. Look, we all want to get Doza, brother. | 我懂你的意思 我们都想抓到多扎 兄弟 |
[14:18] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[14:21] | What you got? | 都有些什么 |
[14:22] | – SD, batteries.- Got it. | -内存卡 电池 -好 |
[14:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:28] | Hey, you know, I, um, | 话说 我 |
[14:31] | I never asked you about Danny, if you were okay. | 我从没问过你丹尼的事 不知你好些没有 |
[14:36] | Well, that’s sweet of you to ask, | 谢谢你关心我 |
[14:38] | but why are you asking now? | 但你为什么现在才问 |
[14:41] | – Just wondering. – Eight months later? | -只是好奇 -八个月后才好奇吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, you know, the way that you, uh, | 你知道的 你处理… |
[14:46] | the way you dealt with it, | 处理这件事的方式 |
[14:47] | never complaining, I mean, even though, I’m sure, | 从不诉苦 即便如此 我敢说 |
[14:49] | something like that really hurt. | 这种事一定让人很痛心 |
[14:50] | Yeah, well, it hurt like hell, | 痛不欲生 |
[14:53] | but time helps. | 但时间会治愈 |
[14:57] | Look, I know it’s cliché, but it does, | 我知道这话很老土 但就是这样 |
[15:00] | and friends really make a difference. | 朋友真的能帮你再站起来 |
[15:06] | Everything okay with you and Stella? | 你和斯特拉没事吧 |
[15:09] | Perfect. | 我们非常好 |
[15:12] | What are you two chuckleheads talking about? | 你们两个傻蛋在聊什么呢 |
[15:14] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[15:15] | Oh, it don’t sound like nothing. | 听着不像啊 |
[15:17] | Sonny, you just creeping on people, | 桑尼 你是很喜欢打探别人 |
[15:18] | or do you need something? | 还是你有什么事 |
[15:20] | Just came to get my hat. | 只是来拿我的帽子 |
[15:21] | That’s right. Hook ’em, baby! | 没错 上啊 宝贝 |
[15:24] | What, is it always sunny in Doucheville? | 混蛋镇的天气总是这么晴朗吗 |
[15:25] | Why you got…? You got, you got | 你为什么 为什么 |
[15:26] | – your glasses on indoors, buddy. – Let’s go, let’s go! | -要在室内带着墨镜 伙计 -走吧 我们出发 |
[15:35] | Only thing they took was Vega’s phone. | 他们只拿走了维加的电话 |
[15:37] | Left his bag of cash. | 却留下了他的一袋现金 |
[15:39] | Definitely Doza’s men who killed him. | 肯定是多扎的人杀了他 |
[15:40] | Yeah, well, seems to me that | 是的 我觉得这是 |
[15:42] | somebody should’ve seen that one coming. | 意料之中的事情 |
[15:44] | CISEN recovered the Mercedes. GPS tells a story. | 调查与安全中心修复了那辆奔驰 GPS给出了线索 |
[15:47] | Backlog of addresses. | 地址留存 |
[15:49] | Multiple visits to local businesses | 多次前往可能受多扎掌控的 |
[15:51] | likely under Doza’s control: | 当地企业 |
[15:52] | bars, nightclubs, construction companies. | 例如酒吧 夜总会 建筑公司 |
[15:55] | – A-Any private residences? – No. | -有任何私人住宅吗 -没有 |
[15:58] | But one business stands out: uh, the Reyes Talent Agency. | 但有一家公司引人注目 雷耶斯人才经纪公司 |
[16:02] | Yes, it’s legit and owned by | 是的 这家公司 |
[16:04] | a very successful businesswoman, | 被一个非常成功的女商人合法拥有 |
[16:06] | Carla Reyes. | 卡尔拉·雷耶斯 |
[16:07] | So why’s a cartel bagman | 那么为什么一个贩毒集团首脑 |
[16:08] | stopping by a business like that? | 会被这样的生意阻止 |
[16:10] | Don’t know, but there will be a Doza connection. | 还不清楚 但这肯定和多扎有关系 |
[16:13] | We just have to figure it out. | 我们只要弄清楚就行了 |
[16:14] | Yeah, figure it out. We’ll just figure it out | 是的 弄清楚 在你把我们送进 |
[16:16] | right before you send us into another setup, Mandy. | 另一个陷阱之前弄清楚的 曼迪 |
[16:20] | Average work. Average. | 只是日常工作 平均水平 |
[16:30] | You know damn well that wasn’t a setup. | 你很清楚那不是个陷阱 |
[16:32] | What the hell was that? | 你刚刚到底什么意思 |
[16:33] | Really? That was me publicly questioning you. | 真的吗 那是我在公开质问你 |
[16:36] | Why? I’m sorry, do you not like that? | 怎么了 我很抱歉 你不喜欢那样吗 |
[16:38] | You don’t do that. | 你不能那样做 |
[16:39] | – Not to me. – Oh, not to you? Okay. | -至少不能对我 -不对你是吗 好啊 |
[16:40] | You can just go to Harrington. | 你可以去找哈灵顿 |
[16:42] | You can ask him questions | 你可以问他问题 |
[16:43] | and doubt my mission readiness here. | 质疑我在这次任务中准备程度 |
[16:44] | – That’s fine, right? – Different. | -那样就可以 对吗 -这不一样 |
[16:46] | Different? How’s that different? | 不一样 有什么不一样 |
[16:47] | That was me doing due diligence. This was you reacting. | 那是我在做尽职调查 而你是情绪化反应 |
[16:51] | You doubted my mission readiness. | 你怀疑我的任务准备程度 |
[16:54] | You doubted that. Why? | 你怀疑我 为什么 |
[16:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:56] | Because you’re not made of steel, Jason. | 因为你不是铁打的 杰森 |
[16:59] | You lost Alana. | 你失去了阿兰娜 |
[17:01] | You waved off Mumbai. | 你缺席了孟买行动 |
[17:02] | You’ve been away from Ray for six months. | 你离开雷有六个月了 |
[17:04] | Why wouldn’t I have doubts | 为什么我就不能质疑 |
[17:05] | about where your head is at for an op like this? | 你是否能全心投入本次行动 |
[17:08] | Next time you have doubts, just come to me. Right? | 下次要是你再有顾虑 直接来找我 好吗 |
[17:10] | Talk to me, talk to me. | 跟我说 跟我说 |
[17:12] | Oh, right, because Team guys are famous | 没错 因为突击队员们都非常善于 |
[17:14] | for talking about their feelings. | 谈论自己的感受 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry, feelings? | 什么 感受 |
[17:17] | What do feelings have to do with this? | 这跟感受有什么关系 |
[17:20] | You lost your wife, Jason. | 你失去了妻子 杰森 |
[17:23] | Your children have one parent now. | 你的孩子现在只有父亲了 |
[17:26] | That feels like something, right? | 这会让你有些感觉的 对吗 |
[17:30] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[17:31] | how those feelings might change | 这种感觉有可能会 |
[17:34] | decisions you make in the field. | 对你的战场发挥有所影响 |
[17:36] | Look, with D.C. And SOCOM micromanaging this operation, | 听着 白宫和作战司令部事无巨细地监管着此次行动 |
[17:41] | everything had to be squared away, including you. | 一切都得准备妥当 包括你 |
[17:45] | – I was doing my job. – Just doing your job. | -我只是在做好我的工作 -只是做你的工作 |
[17:47] | Just let it go. You’re here, right? | 过去就算了吧 你心思在这里的对吧 |
[17:50] | Right, I’m here, Mandy. | 没错 我心思全在这里 曼迪 |
[17:51] | I’m here with a knife in my back. | 而我的背后插着一把刀 |
[18:33] | As the Americans say, huh, another swing and a miss? | 就像美国人说的 又一次挥杆失误 |
[18:39] | It’s not the first time | 这不是我们第一次 |
[18:40] | an op’s gone sideways on us, all right? | 行动出现失误 好吗 |
[18:42] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[18:47] | Juan and Abril have been together for a very long time. | 胡安和阿布里尔在一起很长时间了 |
[18:49] | They’re childhood sweethearts. | 他们是青梅竹马 |
[18:51] | They’re gonna be safe from Doza here. | 他们在这里远离多扎很安全 |
[18:52] | I shouldn’t have pushed him to go on the Gonzalez raid. | 我不该激他参加冈萨雷斯的突袭 |
[18:59] | What’s your story, Colonel? You married? | 你有什么故事 上校 你结婚了吗 |
[19:02] | Sí. Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:03] | A wife and a son. | 我有一妻一子 |
[19:04] | You’re not worried about ’em? | 你不担心他们吗 |
[19:05] | Ah, not anymore. | 现在不担心了 |
[19:07] | I sent them to Spain two years ago, | 两年前我把他们送到西班牙了 |
[19:09] | outside of Doza’s reach. | 在多扎的势力范围之外 |
[19:12] | That’s good. Must be nice to know that, uh, they’re safe. | 那很好 很高兴知道 他们是安全的 |
[19:15] | Ah, safe only because they’re 6,000 miles away | 他们安全是因为他们远离 |
[19:17] | from everything that they know and they love, | 自己所知所爱的一切九千多公里 |
[19:20] | from me. | 远离了我 |
[19:21] | Meanwhile, Doza is still here. Yeah. | 与此同时 多扎仍在这里 是啊 |
[19:23] | His daughters, they go to school | 他的女儿们上学去了 |
[19:25] | maybe six miles from this very spot. | 离这个地方大概有不到十公里 |
[19:30] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah, I got two. | 是的 我有两个 |
[19:35] | Their mother, if she’s like my wife, | 他们的母亲 如果她像我的妻子一样 |
[19:39] | she’s a saint for putting up with all of this, right? | 她一定是个能承受这一切的圣人 对吗 |
[19:44] | She is a saint. Too good for me. | 她是一位圣人 我配不上她 |
[19:48] | They’re all too good for us, Jason. | 我们都配不上她们 杰森 |
[19:52] | – We’ll find him. – We’ll find him. | -我们会找到他的 -我们会的 |
[20:05] | Hey, buddy, what are you doing? | 兄弟 你在干嘛 |
[20:07] | Oh, you know, just trying to get a little Skinemax. | 只是在找点片子看 |
[20:10] | We should get out of here, man. Let’s go, let’s go back downtown | 我们得出去 走吧 回市中心去 |
[20:13] | and go hit another club or something, you know? | 去别的俱乐部逛逛 |
[20:15] | I don’t know if that’s such a good idea there, Fabio. | 我不觉得那是个好主意 美男子 |
[20:18] | Come on. You’re always hounding me how I need to get after it. | 得了吧 你总是教唆我去找乐子 |
[20:21] | Let’s go. Let’s get after it, buddy. | 走吧 去找找乐子 兄弟 |
[20:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 拜托 我们走吧 |
[20:23] | L-listen, I hate the fact you’re forcing me | 听着 我不喜欢 |
[20:25] | to be the voice of reason right here, | 你逼着我讲大道理 |
[20:27] | but a man was gunned down right in front of us, | 但是有个人当着我们的面被枪杀了 |
[20:30] | and you now want to go outside the wire | 而你还想跑出营地 |
[20:32] | – to go to another club? – Yup. | -再找家俱乐部玩 -是的 |
[20:34] | It’s not happening. | 我不会去的 |
[20:37] | You’re losing your edge there, Sonny. | 你不行了啊 桑尼 |
[20:39] | I suggest you go into your cage. | 我建议你回你的房间 |
[20:41] | Call Stella. She’ll keep you from climbing the walls. | 打给斯特拉 她会让你打消跑出去的念头 |
[20:45] | All right? I’m gonna sit here with an ice-cold beer. | 好吗 我就坐在这喝冰镇啤酒 |
[20:49] | Disappointed, buddy. | 真让人失望 兄弟 |
[20:50] | – Yep. – You have fun sitting on your little ice-cold beer there. | -是啊 -你就坐在这享用你的冰啤酒吧 |
[20:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:57] | Carla Reyes. Self-made, built her own talent agency. | 卡尔拉·雷耶斯一手创立了自己的经纪公司 |
[21:01] | No records, no criminal history. | 没有记录 没有犯罪史 |
[21:03] | A pillar of the community and very well-respected. | 是社区的支柱 很受人尊重 |
[21:06] | Why do I have the feeling you’re | 我怎么感觉你要 |
[21:06] | about to take some of the shine off that respect? | 给那种尊重抹点黑 |
[21:08] | That’s for sure. | 那是当然 |
[21:09] | Two of her clients– models– were found murdered last year. | 她的两个模特客户 去年被谋杀了 |
[21:14] | Tortured and hanged. | 被折磨并且绞死 |
[21:16] | So how does this connect Doza to them? | 和多扎有什么关联呢 |
[21:18] | We believe Carla Reyes | 我们相信 |
[21:19] | has been providing “Models” | 卡尔拉·雷耶斯在向 |
[21:22] | to the upper level of Doza’s cartel. | 多扎犯罪集团的高层输送所谓的模特 |
[21:25] | Hooking them? | 拉皮条 |
[21:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:27] | So, have the local PD bring in Ms. Carla Reyes | 那么让当地警方抓了卡尔拉·雷耶斯 |
[21:29] | and make her squeal. | 然后让她交代 |
[21:31] | Not that easy. High chance of leaks with the Mexican police. | 没那么容易 墨西哥警方很可能泄密 |
[21:34] | Doza would find out we’re working her | 多扎会发现我们在查她 |
[21:35] | and the lead would go cold. | 线索就又会断掉 |
[21:37] | We need names from Carla. | 我们需要卡尔拉说出名字 |
[21:38] | So we got to bring her in | 所以我们得神不知鬼不觉地 |
[21:40] | without anybody knowing we have her. | 把她直接抓来 |
[21:43] | Raid her house. | 突袭她家 |
[21:43] | She lives in an upscale high-rise. Tons of security. | 她住在高档住宅区 警卫森严 |
[21:47] | Her office? | 她的办公室 |
[21:48] | Carla has hundreds of people working for her. | 有几百个人在替卡尔拉工作 |
[21:50] | Cameras all over the place. | 到处都是摄像头 |
[21:52] | How does she get to work? | 她一般怎么去上班 |
[21:53] | Drives herself. | 自己开车 |
[21:54] | Drives herself? There you go. | 自己开车 这就好办了 |
[21:55] | V.I. Vehicle interdiction. | 围车行动 |
[21:57] | It’s a two-car job. | 只需要两辆车 |
[21:58] | Isolate her, the lead car boxes her in. | 让她落单 头车逼她进瓮 |
[22:00] | The follow car pulls alongside, makes the snatch, | 第二辆车停下 实施抓捕 |
[22:02] | we take her car with us. | 连车一起带回来 |
[22:04] | – ISR? – No. | -有侦察监视设备吗 -没 |
[22:05] | A drone over the city would just stand out. | 无人机在这个城市里太显眼了 |
[22:07] | Let’s just put a helo up. Lot of choppers in the sky. | 那就来架直升机 这里这么多直升机 |
[22:09] | No one’s gonna even blink. | 没人会多看一眼的 |
[22:11] | I’m coming, too. I need to help. | 我也来 我得帮忙 |
[22:12] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[22:13] | You’re out of the action. You stay with your family. | 你不参与这次行动 你和家人待在一起 |
[22:16] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[22:17] | I can’t have your focus in two different places at the same time. | 我不能让你一心二用 |
[22:20] | That’s it. That’s the plan. Go back, | 就这样了 计划定了 |
[22:22] | do whatever it is you need to do. | 回去把该做的事情做好 |
[22:24] | Sonny, take care of business. | 桑尼 把你的事情搞定 |
[22:25] | Right? We’ll meet back here at 1500. | 下午三点在这集合 |
[22:29] | See this right here? | 看到这个了吗 |
[22:32] | These boys, | 这些男孩 |
[22:33] | they play in a terrible land called Alabama. | 他们在一个叫阿拉巴马的糟糕的地方 |
[22:38] | It’s full of bugs, it’s all swampy. | 那是个满是臭虫的沼泽地 |
[22:40] | They like to run their mouths a lot, | 他们喜欢胡言乱语 |
[22:41] | and they wear these big old red shirts. | 穿着这些又大又旧的红衬衫 |
[22:44] | Now, the thing is, they ain’t ever played against Vince Young. | 他们从来没和文森·杨格打过比赛 |
[22:48] | He’s a– he’s like a Greek god, | 他就像是希腊的神 |
[22:51] | and instead of throwing lightning bolts, | 只是他不扔闪电 |
[22:53] | he throws a football. | 他扔橄榄球 |
[22:55] | You with me? | 你们在听吗 |
[22:56] | Now, he’s a real American hero. | 现在他成了美国英雄了 |
[22:58] | You know they can’t understand you? | 你知道他们听不懂你说话吧 |
[23:04] | Yes, they can. | 他们听得懂 |
[23:06] | It’s all mental. | 这都是精神上的 |
[23:09] | Give me the ball. Here you are. See? | 给我球 看到了吗 |
[23:11] | Huh? Now, look, this right here, | 看着 这里的足球 |
[23:14] | this ain’t no American football. | 不是美国橄榄球 |
[23:16] | But when in Mexico, | 但是如果在墨西哥 |
[23:18] | Carpe diem. Check this out. | 及时行乐 看着 |
[23:23] | Goal! | 射门 |
[23:26] | You like that? That was good, right? | 喜欢吗 很不错是吧 |
[23:28] | Seems like the kids are holding up pretty good. | 看来孩子们状况很不错 |
[23:32] | Tough like their dad. | 和他们的爸爸一样坚强 |
[23:36] | I’d rather they be happy than tough. | 我宁愿他们快乐 而不是坚强 |
[23:40] | They should be in school, not hiding behind walls. | 他们应该待在学校 而不是躲在墙后 |
[23:44] | The worse part? | 更糟的是 |
[23:47] | Doza’s after my family, | 多扎要对付我的家人 |
[23:48] | and I can’t even take up the fight against him. | 但我甚至无力和他对抗 |
[23:50] | Hey. We’re taking up the fight for you. | 我们帮你对抗他 |
[23:55] | A few years back, a soldier I knew was marked for death. | 几年前 一位我认识的士兵收到了死亡威胁 |
[23:59] | He went underground. | 他不再前线作战 |
[24:01] | When the cartel couldn’t find him, | 贩毒集团找不到他 |
[24:04] | they slit his wife and daughter’s throats. | 就将他妻女割喉处死 |
[24:09] | They marked his mother, his father, sister and her children. | 他们给他的父母 姐姐及其子女都发了死亡威胁 |
[24:14] | And the only way he could save them, | 他若要解救他们 |
[24:16] | to stop Doza’s men from slaughtering everyone he knew | 要阻止多扎下属屠杀他的亲友爱人 |
[24:19] | and loved, was to give himself up to the cartel. | 唯一的方法就是他自投罗网 |
[24:25] | They hung him from a bridge | 他们将他吊死在桥上 |
[24:28] | across the street from his sister’s home. | 就在他姐姐家的街对面 |
[24:32] | It’s not a happy ending, Lopez. | 并不是一个美好的结局 洛佩兹 |
[24:35] | The rest of his family lived. | 他其他的家人都活下来 |
[24:37] | His death secured their lives. | 他用死保全了他们的性命 |
[24:41] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[24:43] | No. Devils. | 不 是魔鬼 |
[24:48] | 拉斯洛马斯区 墨西哥城 | |
[25:00] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 6. | 作战中心 我是B6 |
[25:02] | Got eyes on Reyes’ vehicle. | 已看到雷耶斯的车 |
[25:04] | She’s about to come around a corner. | 她正要转弯 |
[25:19] | Got visual confirmation. Target on the move. | 目标已确认 目标正在移动 |
[25:43] | Bravo 3, you in position? | B3 是否就位 |
[25:51] | This is Bravo 3. | 我是B3 |
[25:52] | We’re in position at the interdiction point. | 我们已到达封锁点 |
[25:56] | We’re tracking the target on ISR now. | 我们正在用侦察监视设备进行跟踪 |
[25:59] | She’s about to hit the first roadblock. | 她即将到达第一个路障 |
[26:30] | So far, so good. | 目前为止一切良好 |
[27:00] | Should be another right. | 应该继续右转 |
[27:02] | Two more turns, and she’ll be there. | 再转两个弯 她就到了 |
[27:04] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1请注意 |
[27:05] | target is still maintaining a course towards the interdiction point. | 目标仍在朝封锁点行驶 |
[27:08] | Check. Good copy, Havoc. | 作战中心 收到 |
[27:12] | Getting close to go time, boss. | 快到行动时间了 老大 |
[27:14] | Bravo 3, stand by. | B3 待命 |
[27:17] | HVT is heading your way. | 高价值目标正向你的方向靠近 |
[27:20] | Bravo 3 is ready to dance. | B3准备就绪 |
[27:22] | Bravo 6, how’s your view? | B6 你的视野如何 |
[27:24] | No walkers or joggers in the street. | 路上没有行人和跑步者 |
[27:26] | Nearest car is three blocks behind. | 最近的车辆也在三个街区外 |
[27:27] | Our window’s opening. | 时机到了 |
[27:29] | HVT is one minute out. | 高价值目标一分钟后到 |
[27:31] | Only got one shot at this, boys. | 要一发命中 伙计们 |
[27:32] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[27:41] | Bravo 3, we’re turning the last corner. | B3 我们正在转最后一个弯 |
[27:46] | This is Bravo 3. | 我是B3 |
[27:48] | I have eyes on target. | 已看到目标 |
[27:51] | All elements, on my mark. | 各小组 听我口令 |
[28:00] | Hey, h-hold up, hold up. We got a train coming. | 等一下 等一下 有一辆火车经过 |
[28:01] | We got a train coming. | 有一辆火车经过 |
[28:02] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[28:07] | Come on, come on, come on, come on… | 快点 快点 快点 |
[28:16] | The hell is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[28:18] | Havoc Base, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[28:19] | I’ve got a major problem. HVT is veering off course. | 发现重要问题 高价值目标正在偏离路线 |
[28:21] | I say again, she is veering off course. | 重复 她正在偏离路线 |
[28:23] | Yeah, we’re seeing it, Bravo 1. | 我们看到了 B1 |
[28:24] | We’re canked. | 行动取消 |
[28:25] | Go ahead and RTB. Window won’t be there. | 前往撤离点 时机不对 |
[28:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:30] | Negative. Find another window. | 不 找另一个行动机会 |
[28:31] | – Hey, we can do it another day. – No! We’re not waiting. | -我们可以改天行动 -不 我们不能等了 |
[28:33] | We’re doing this tonight. | 我们今晚就行动 |
[28:34] | She goes down tonight. Havoc, this is 1. | 今晚必须搞定她 作战中心 我是B1 |
[28:37] | We’re not taking a loss on this. | 我们不会丢掉目标 |
[28:38] | We need a new place to interdict. | 我们需要一个新的封锁区域 |
[28:51] | Hey, Bravo 1, she’s about 120 meters ahead of you. | B1 她在你们前面120米处 |
[28:59] | Up ahead. This vacant lot. | 往前面 有块空地 |
[29:01] | There’s not enough room. | 这里空间不够 |
[29:03] | If they’re a few meters off, they’re gonna be | 如果在几米开外的地方 他们会 |
[29:04] | in full view of those apartment towers. | 暴露在这些公寓塔楼的视野之中 |
[29:05] | That’s the only option I see. | 别无选择了 |
[29:08] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[29:10] | There is a vacant lot 500 meters ahead of you. | 前方五百米有一处空地 |
[29:12] | If you can funnel her in there, you’ll have a chance. | 如果能把她逼进那里 你们就有机会了 |
[29:15] | Copy that. We’ll take her there. | 收到 这就把她引过去 |
[29:19] | Bravo 3, how copy? | B3 收到了吗 |
[29:21] | Havoc, this is Bravo 3. | 作战中心 这里是B3 |
[29:23] | I read you Lima Charlie. | 清楚明白 |
[29:24] | We’re two minutes out. | 两分钟后抵达 |
[29:28] | All stations be advised, I’ve got an MCPD cruiser | 全员注意 墨西哥城警局的巡逻车 |
[29:30] | patrolling towards the new snatch point. | 正朝着新的抓捕点方向前进 |
[29:33] | There’s a chance that he makes us. | 可能是他引我们去的 |
[29:34] | Can’t risk them seeing us. We got to distract those cops. | 不能冒险被他们发现 得支开那些警察 |
[29:36] | Sonny could handle the distraction, | 桑尼负责支开 |
[29:37] | but we need both the cars for the V.I. | 但围车行动需要至少两辆车 |
[29:40] | We got Clay. | 我们还有克莱 |
[29:41] | Not while he’s in the air. | 可他在直升机上 |
[29:43] | You know what? So we call an audible. | 那就随机应变 |
[29:45] | We do a helo V.I. | 来个直升机版的围车行动 |
[29:47] | Helo V.I. | 直升机版的围车行动 |
[29:48] | B6 Bravo 6, | |
[29:49] | we maneuver Reyes into the lot, | 我们诱导雷耶斯前往空地 |
[29:51] | I want you and the pilot to do a V.I. | 需要你和机长协助我们的围车行动 |
[29:53] | Yeah, affirmative, Bravo 1. We can make that happen. | 确认无误 B1 没问题 |
[29:56] | The lot’s coming up in 400 meters. | 距离空地还有四百米 |
[29:58] | Copy that. Bravo 3, | 收到 B3 |
[29:59] | once we engage, distract the police unit. | 一旦交火 支开警察 |
[30:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:04] | Bravo 6, stand by. | B6 待命 |
[30:10] | Initiate. | 行动倒计时 |
[30:11] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[31:07] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 走 |
[31:09] | Hola. | 你们好 |
[31:11] | Sorry, we’re having trouble with our rental | 抱歉 我们租的车抛锚了 |
[31:13] | that we have here– it’s kind of a piece of junk. | 简直就是一堆破铜烂铁 |
[31:19] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing Rick James. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过瑞克·詹姆斯阶段 |
[31:21] | Say again, we’re passing Rick James. We’re RTB. | 重复 已过瑞克·詹姆斯 我们已到撤离点 |
[31:26] | Uh, el trucko, uh, explodo. | 车 爆胎了 |
[31:29] | Yeah, we’re having, we’re having some, uh, | 我们的车 |
[31:31] | some-some tr– yeah, trouble. Yeah. | 一些 一些 对 问题 对 |
[31:35] | Do you have– you got a… oh. | 你们有没有 就是那个 |
[31:38] | Should’ve got a Tesla. | 就该租辆特斯拉的 |
[32:10] | You don’t have the right to hold me here. | 你们无权拘捕我 |
[32:14] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[32:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[32:21] | I’m whoever you want me to be. | 我是谁完全取决于你 |
[32:24] | Your friend, your enemy. | 你的朋友 或是敌人 |
[32:28] | Up to you. | 由你来决定 |
[32:31] | You work with Andres Doza. | 你和安德烈斯·多扎共事 |
[32:33] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[32:33] | Who is Dante Vega? | 但丁·维加是谁 |
[32:39] | You don’t understand what’s happening here, do you, Carla? | 你完全不了解现在的情况 是吗 卡尔拉 |
[32:41] | You’ve jumped into the deep end of the pool. | 你涉事太深已无法回头了 |
[32:43] | You’re in big trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[32:51] | Maria Cervantes, | 玛丽亚·塞万提斯 |
[32:54] | Josefina Perez. | 约瑟菲娜·佩雷斯 |
[33:03] | Your clients. | 你的委托人 |
[33:05] | Their deaths were tragic. | 她们的死是悲剧 |
[33:06] | Their deaths were predictable. | 她们的死是计划好的 |
[33:09] | You whore a naive girl out to a cartel boss. | 你让一个单纯的女孩给贩毒集团老大当妓女 |
[33:12] | One night she’s not gonna want to do one thing or another, | 只要有丝毫反抗不听从命令 |
[33:14] | and she ends up hanging from a bridge. | 下场就是尸体被吊在桥上 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[33:22] | Ellas. | 埃利亚斯 |
[33:24] | It’s the kind of beautiful most men cannot afford, yeah? | 这样的美女一般人都消费不起吧 |
[33:27] | Dante Vega worked for people high up on the food chain | 但丁·维加听命于多扎贩毒集团 |
[33:31] | in the Doza Cartel. | 食物链最顶层的那些人 |
[33:32] | I want the names of those men. | 告诉我那些人的名字 |
[33:38] | Talk or I talk. | 你不说就由我来说 |
[33:41] | I tell the world Carla Reyes | 我要让全世界都知道卡尔拉·雷耶斯 |
[33:42] | is cooperating in the hunt for Doza. | 协助多扎狩猎年轻女子 |
[33:44] | That would be a lie. | 不会有人相信的 |
[33:47] | They would kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[33:48] | Karma’s a bitch. | 恶有恶报 |
[33:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你以为你是谁 |
[33:54] | Right now, I’m your executioner. | 现在 我是你的行刑官 |
[33:56] | That’s what you’re making me into. | 是你决定了我的身份 |
[33:59] | Why not make me a friend? | 把我当成朋友试试 |
[34:05] | – You know what, I’m not gonna lie, brother. – Yeah? | -知道吗 我和你实话实说吧 -说 |
[34:08] | There was a moment that I didn’t think | 有那么一瞬间我还以为 |
[34:09] | we were gonna pull it off. | 任务会失败 |
[34:11] | You know what? Maybe our luck’s about to change. | 也许咱们时来运转鸿运当头了 |
[34:13] | So I’m ask you a question: is it, is it unpatriotic of me | 问你个问题 我要是说 |
[34:15] | to think that bad Mexican beer is better than | 墨西哥的劣质啤酒比美国的劣质啤酒好喝 |
[34:19] | bad American beer? | 是因为我不够爱国吗 |
[34:20] | It’s not unpatriotic if it’s true. | 事实如此的话就不是 |
[34:22] | Take those two, I’ll take these two. | 你拿那两瓶 我喝这两瓶 |
[34:24] | Two and two, let’s do it. | 两瓶对两瓶 可以 |
[34:25] | Oh, yeah, that’s beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[34:29] | Okay, okay, relax. | 好好好 放松 |
[34:30] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[34:32] | What about Juan? What happened? | 胡安怎么了 发生什么了 |
[34:33] | Juan! He went to go give himself over to Doza’s men to save us. | 胡安 他去找多扎的人了 要拿他的命救我们 |
[34:48] | Ray! | 雷 |
[34:50] | Jason, this is crazy. | 杰森 你疯了 |
[34:51] | We cannot just roll into cartel territory. | 我们不能就这样直接进入毒贩的领地 |
[34:53] | What are we gonna do, huh? They kill him– | 那我们要怎么办 让他们杀了他 |
[34:55] | I’m the one who made this mess. I got to clean it up. | 是我把事情搞成这样的 我得负责 |
[34:58] | Get in. Come on! | 上车 快 |
[35:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:20] | – No! I have to do this! – Come on. | -不 我必须这么做 -别 |
[35:21] | Listen to me. Get over here. Get out of the street. | 听我说 过来 离开街道 |
[35:23] | – Get in the car now. – No. | -赶紧上车 -不 |
[35:24] | – Get in the car. Shut up. – No! | -上车 别说话 -不 |
[35:25] | – My family’s not safe. – Get in the car. We’re leaving. | -我家人不安全 -上车 我们走 |
[35:27] | Get in the car, we’re leaving. Listen to me. | 上车 我们走 听我说 |
[35:28] | You’re gonna be killed. You’re gonna die. | 你会被杀的 你会死的 |
[35:30] | And this will hang over your family for the rest of their lives. | 你的死会给你家人的余生都蒙上阴影 |
[35:32] | There’s no rest of their lives | 如果我不这么做 |
[35:33] | – if I don’t do this. – Looking at you, dead. | -他们根本就没余生 -看看你 死亡 |
[35:35] | Is that what you want? Huh? | 那就是想要的吗 |
[35:36] | – Is that what you want? – J, J, we got to go. We got to go. | -那就是你想要的吗 -老杰 我们得走了 |
[35:39] | We got to get out of here. Lopez, | 我们得离开这里 洛佩兹 |
[35:40] | get your ass in the car or | 赶紧上车 |
[35:41] | – I’m gonna shoot you myself. – Get in the car. | -不然我亲手杀了你 -快上车 |
[35:42] | Listen. You got my word: | 听着 我给你保证 |
[35:44] | we’re gonna get Doza, we’re gonna get your family back. | 我们会拿下多扎 我们会把你家人救出来 |
[35:45] | But right now, we got to go. We got to get in that car, | 但是现在 我们得走 赶紧上那辆车 |
[35:47] | we got to go. Get in the car. | 赶紧走 上车 |
[35:48] | Okay? Let’s go. | 好吗 走 |
[35:50] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[36:11] | What do we got here? | 看看都有什么 |
[36:14] | We’re going to this place after. | 我们待会儿要来这个地方 |
[36:17] | – It’s time to shine. – It’s time to shine. | -是时候表现一下了 -是时候表现一下了 |
[36:18] | Let’s go. I’m glad you finally decided to come out. | 走 我很高兴你终于决定出来了 |
[36:20] | – Oh, man. All right. – This is good. | -兄弟 好吧 -这个好 |
[36:23] | Well, you were getting so damn antsy, | 你刚刚表现得那么烦躁 |
[36:24] | and you had that look you were gonna go out anyway, | 还带着那种无论如何都要出去的表情 |
[36:26] | and I am not one to let anybody drink alone. | 而我 绝不允许任何人独自喝闷酒 |
[36:29] | – That’s awfully kind of you, Sonny. – Oh, yeah. | -你可真好 桑尼 -是啊 |
[36:30] | Two tequila shots. | 两杯龙舌兰 |
[36:33] | Yeah, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[36:33] | Come on, don’t you think? And yes. | 拜托 你不觉得吗 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Dos más? | 再来两杯 |
[36:39] | – Okay, buddy. Cheers, buddy. – Send that down. Here we go. | -好啊 兄弟 干杯 -一口闷 走 |
[36:43] | I’ll meet you outside. He’s getting the drinks. | 我去外面等你 他还要喝 |
[36:45] | – All right. – See you. | -好吧 -回见 |
[36:46] | I don’t have any more pesos left. | 我再没钱了 |
[36:47] | – See you. See you… – See you. | -回见 -回见 |
[36:49] | All right, two more, please. | 好吧 麻烦再来两杯 |
[36:57] | I am 100% gonna puke up that bean burrito I ate earlier. | 我绝对会把之前吃的墨西哥卷饼吐出来的 |
[37:01] | ‘Cause this ground is moving on me. | 因为我感觉天旋地转的 |
[37:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:04] | So, uh, you gonna tell me what’s up? | 所以 要告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[37:08] | What do you mean? Nothing’s up, man. | 什么意思 什么事也没有 伙计 |
[37:10] | That’s a tall tale there, son. | 你就胡说八道吧 孩子 |
[37:12] | Come on. Something’s off. | 拜托 肯定有什么事 |
[37:15] | Look at you. You’re off. | 看看你 你不在状态 |
[37:18] | What, are we gonna sit here and talk about our feelings, Sonny, | 怎么 我们要坐在这里谈论感受 |
[37:20] | or are we gonna drink? What is this? | 还是喝酒 干什么 |
[37:22] | – Just down the shot. – You know, look, | -一口干了 -你看 |
[37:23] | I-I just noticed that there are precisely zero photos of Stella | 我注意到你营房里面连一张 |
[37:27] | in our hooch anymore. | 斯黛拉的照片都没有了 |
[37:29] | You haven’t Skyped with her lately. | 你最近也没和她视频 |
[37:32] | And your face is droopier than a Redtick Hound | 而且你的脸比罐装巧克力饼 |
[37:34] | on pot brownies since we got here. | 包装上的红斑猎犬都要忧郁 |
[37:37] | So what’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[37:40] | You know, you’re actually fairly perceptive for a little | 你知道吗 作为一个一根筋的南方小子 |
[37:43] | simpleminded Southern boy. | 你的观察还真是细致呢 |
[37:46] | Texas is not the South. | 得州可不是南方 |
[37:48] | And wagging your jaw like that | 你这样信口胡说 |
[37:49] | pisses off Texans and Southerners. | 不仅会惹恼得州人 还会惹恼南方人 |
[37:51] | I-I– won’t happen again. | 下…下不为例 |
[37:53] | All right. So what’s going on? | 好了 到底怎么了 |
[37:58] | Stella and I, uh, we broke up. | 我和斯黛拉 分手了 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[38:05] | Thousand lifetimes I meet Stella, | 我和斯黛拉见一千次面 |
[38:06] | we work out in 999 of them. | 999次我们都能达成共识 |
[38:10] | Not this one. | 就这次没成 |
[38:13] | It gets better. | 会好起来的 |
[38:16] | Piece of advice for you, brother. | 给你点建议 兄弟 |
[38:18] | Don’t ever fall in love. | 永远不要陷入爱情 |
[38:22] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[38:59] | Let’s go get those beers on the roof, okay? | 继续去喝屋顶上的酒吧 |
[39:01] | Ain’t got to ask me twice. | 不用问我两次 |
[39:06] | You are the worst wingman– I was about to close. | 你是史上最差劲的搭讪帮手 我都快得手了 |
[39:09] | She was very nice… | 她人真好 |
[39:12] | Listen, driftwood starts to look that good after that many shots. | 听着 喝了那么多杯后母猪也变西施了 |
[39:16] | Okay? Hey, where you going? | 还好吗 你要去哪 |
[39:17] | You’re all turned– what are you doing? Come here. Let’s go. | 你转向了 你在干吗 过来 好了 |
[39:19] | On the couch. On the– there you go. | 躺沙发上去 躺上去 好了 |
[39:23] | Oh, man. | 老天爷 |
[39:23] | Here we go. Feet up, head down. | 来 腿抬上去 躺下来 |
[39:26] | There is no choking on your puke, okay? | 吐的时候小心别噎到 好吗 |
[39:31] | All right? | 好了吧 |
[39:33] | Nobody’s burying you in Paris like Morrison. | 没人会像对待莫里森那样把你葬在巴黎 |
[39:37] | You’re a dick. | 王八蛋 |
[39:39] | Morrison O.D.ed, you idiot. | 莫里森是嗑药过量而死 傻瓜 |
[39:45] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[39:48] | Well, hello there, Miss Blind Side. | 你好啊 盲点小姐 |
[39:51] | Seriously? Come on, you’re gonna take him outside the wire | 认真点 拜托 你居然带他离开营地 |
[39:54] | to go drinking? | 去外面喝酒 |
[39:55] | Hey, look, a field trip wasn’t necessarily the best idea, | 听着 执行外勤确实不是最好的喝酒时机 |
[39:58] | but, boy, oh, boy, did he need it. | 但天晓得他真地很需要痛醉一场 |
[40:00] | And I’ll have you know, | 而且我希望你知道 |
[40:02] | I did not do most of the drinking. | 大部分的酒都是我喝的 |
[40:04] | Oh, yeah. Give me a break, Sonny. | 没错 你饶了我吧 桑尼 |
[40:06] | What? I wouldn’t lie to friends. | 你不信 我不会对朋友撒谎的 |
[40:10] | Okay, so what? This is responsible Sonny? | 所以呢 眼前这位是责任担当桑尼吗 |
[40:15] | That sounded wrong, doesn’t it? | 听着就不对劲 对吧 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:18] | That’s terrible. In that case, | 太糟糕了 既然如此 |
[40:20] | I’m gonna go get myself some beer and drink the night away. | 我要去给自己拿些啤酒来 喝到天明 |
[40:25] | You’re welcome to join me. | 欢迎你和我一起来喝 |
[40:26] | Oh, no, I’m-I’m gonna go to bed. | 不用了 我 我要睡觉了 |
[40:29] | All right. Good night, Davis. | 好吧 晚安 戴维斯 |
[40:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:38] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[40:39] | I wouldn’t be a good teammate or friend if I didn’t say something. | 如果我什么都不说 就不算是好战友或朋友 |
[40:41] | What’s that, Ray? What do you want to say? | 什么意思 雷 你想说什么 |
[40:43] | You’re doing the shark thing. | 你在掩饰 |
[40:44] | You haven’t stopped moving, | 你从没有停下来过 |
[40:46] | avoiding all the stuff that’s going on inside you. | 就为了让你的脑子不再胡思乱想 |
[40:48] | Please, spare me the armchair analysis, will you? | 拜托 别来这种心理分析了 好吗 |
[40:50] | You’re looking after everybody but yourself. | 除了你自己 身边所有的人你都在照顾 |
[40:52] | You got Emma, Mikey, Bravo, a-and now Lopez? | 你要照顾艾玛小麦和B队 现在还有洛佩兹 |
[40:56] | No, look, I helped Lopez ’cause it was the right thing to do. | 不 听着 我帮助洛佩兹是因为这是对的 |
[40:58] | – Okay? That’s why I helped him. – No. No. | -好吗 所以我才帮他 -不不 |
[40:59] | That’s why I did it, Ray. | 就是这个原因 雷 |
[41:00] | – No, it’s not. – No. No, it’s not? What is it? | -不 不是的 -不是 那是为了什么 |
[41:01] | You did it because you blame yourself | 你帮他就是因为你在自责 |
[41:03] | for the position he’s in. You do. | 你怪自己害他到今天这个境地 |
[41:06] | And it’s not your fault, J. It’s just damn bad luck. | 但这不是你的错 老杰 这就是运气不好 |
[41:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:13] | You’re latching on. | 你在钻牛角尖 |
[41:14] | Latching onto what, Ray? | 钻什么牛角尖 雷 |
[41:16] | Any problem that needs fixing. | 所有问题都得解决 |
[41:18] | An injustice that needs justice, a family that needs | 不公正之事需要正义 家庭则需要 |
[41:20] | to be kept together because yours was torn apart. | 凝聚力 因为你们家已经散了 |
[41:21] | Is that what you think? | 这就是你所想的 |
[41:23] | – Yeah, that’s what I think. – That’s what Ray Perry thinks. | -这就是我所想的 -雷·佩里的想法真妙 |
[41:25] | Well, I’ll tell you what, Ray. You want to know what I think? | 让我来告诉你 雷 你想知道我想什么吗 |
[41:28] | What? | 什么 |
[41:29] | Here’s what I think. | 我所想的是 |
[41:30] | I think you should get off my back. | 我觉得你应该少管我的闲事 |
[41:32] | That’s what I think. Everybody should just get off my back. | 我所想的就是 所有人都应该别管我的闲事 |
[41:36] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[41:37] | Got it? Real simple. | 明白了吗 很容易懂吧 |
[41:41] | I’m gonna have those beers, if you’re coming. | 我要去喝啤酒了 你想来就来吧 |
[41:44] | You know what? The beers sound like a good idea. | 喝酒是个好主意 |
[41:46] | I’m coming. | 我也来 |