| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Andres Doza, the head of the most lethal cartel in Mexico. | 安德烈斯·多扎 墨西哥最凶残的犯罪集团首脑 | 
| [00:06] | They executed an American DEA agent. | 枪决了一名美国缉毒局探员 | 
| [00:09] | CISEN recovered the Mercedes. GPS tells the story. | 调查与安全中心修复了那辆奔驰 GPS给出了线索 | 
| [00:12] | Multiple visits to local businesses. | 多次前往多扎掌控的当地企业 | 
| [00:14] | One business stands out: The Reyes Talent Agency, | 有一家公司引人注目 雷耶斯人才经纪公司 | 
| [00:17] | owned by a very successful businesswoman, Carla Reyes. | 属于一个非常成功的女商人 卡尔拉·雷耶斯 | 
| [00:20] | There will be a Doza connection, we just have to figure it out. | 这肯定和多扎有关系 我们只要弄清楚就行了 | 
| [00:22] | – Who the hell are you? – Right now, I’m your executioner. | -你究竟是谁 -现在我是你的行刑官 | 
| [00:26] | Why not make me a friend? | 把我当成朋友试试 | 
| [00:29] | “Muerta.” Marked for death. My family. | 死亡 死亡的标志 我的家人 | 
| [00:33] | Now do you understand? | 你现在懂了吧 | 
| [00:34] | You blame yourself for the position he’s in. | 你在责怪自己害他到今天这个境地 | 
| [00:36] | – You’re latching on. – Latching onto what, Ray? | -你在钻牛角尖 -钻什么牛角尖 雷 | 
| [00:38] | A family that needs to be kept together | 家庭则需要凝聚力 | 
| [00:39] | ’cause yours was torn apart. | 因为你们家已经散了 | 
| [00:41] | I don’t think that I can be with you anymore. | 我觉得我不能再和你在一起了 | 
| [00:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [00:46] | – Cheers, buddy. – Send that down. Here we go. | -兄弟 干杯 -一口闷 走 | 
| [00:49] | I’ll meet you outside. He’s getting the drinks. Yeah. | 我去外面等你 他还要喝 | 
| [00:51] | – All right. – See you. | -好吧 -回见 | 
| [00:53] | Oh, man. Here we go. Feet up. | 来 腿抬上去 | 
| [00:56] | – The target was Gonzalez. – Are you questioning me right now, Mandy? | -目标是冈萨雷斯 -你在质疑我的决定吗 曼迪 | 
| [00:59] | We don’t stand a chance of getting Doza | 如果你心思还在家 | 
| [01:01] | if your head is back home. | 那我们绝无可能抓到多扎 | 
| [01:20] | Happy anniversary, Andres Doza. | 纪念日快乐 安德烈斯·多扎 | 
| [01:24] | Maria, you shouldn’t have. | 玛丽亚 不必买这些的 | 
| [01:29] | And my present? | 我的礼物呢 | 
| [01:36] | As soon as I get back. | 我一回来就拿给你 | 
| [01:38] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [01:50] | You forgot to remind me it’s my anniversary. | 你忘了提醒我今天我的结婚纪念日了 | 
| [01:52] | I have no present. | 我没准备礼物 | 
| [01:53] | What, your girlfriend? | 什么 你的女朋友 | 
| [01:54] | My wife, fool. | 是妻子 蠢货 | 
| [01:56] | Just give her the gift of cash. | 送她现金当礼物吧 | 
| [01:58] | Cash only works with girlfriends, Lazo. | 送女朋友现金才管用 拉索 | 
| [02:00] | Not wives. One day, you’ll learn that. | 妻子不行 有一天你会明白的 | 
| [02:25] | I entrusted you with the plaza, Javier, | 我信任你把广场交你打理 哈维尔 | 
| [02:28] | and you repay me by stealing from me? | 你却偷我的钱报答我吗 | 
| [02:31] | No, Señor Doza, this is all a misunderstanding. | 不 多扎先生 你误会了 | 
| [02:34] | Look at the position you have put your employees in. | 看看你把你的员工害成什么样了 | 
| [02:38] | What will you tell his family? | 你该怎么跟他家人说 | 
| [02:44] | You think I don’t track | 你以为我不知道 | 
| [02:45] | how much product comes through the plaza? | 广场赚了多少钱吗 | 
| [02:47] | Please, Andres, | 求你了 安德烈斯 | 
| [02:49] | it’s my wife. | 是我的老婆干的 | 
| [02:51] | My wife handles all of the accounting. | 记账的事一直是我老婆在做 | 
| [02:54] | Well, that’s fortunate… because she’s here. | 很好 因为她也在场 | 
| [02:58] | She can clear the matter. | 让她说明情况 | 
| [03:07] | Gabriela… | 加布里拉 | 
| [03:11] | is it true what Javier is saying? | 哈维尔说的是真的吗 | 
| [03:14] | You’re responsible for the theft of my money? | 是你偷了我的钱吗 | 
| [03:18] | No. | 不是 | 
| [03:19] | No. What are you talking about? | 不是 你在说什么 | 
| [03:22] | Convincing. I believe her. | 很有说服力 我相信她 | 
| [03:25] | No, I did not say that Gabriela was responsible. | 不 我没说是加布里拉干的 | 
| [03:28] | I said she handles all the… | 我说是她负责处理 | 
| [03:30] | Help me! Oh, my God! | 救救我 天啊 | 
| [03:39] | Please accept my sincere apologies | 抱歉让你看到了 | 
| [03:43] | for this ugliness. | 如此不堪的一幕 | 
| [03:44] | But I cannot go easy on you and your employees | 但我不能轻饶你和你的员工 | 
| [03:46] | because you’re family. | 因为你们是一家人 | 
| [03:49] | Please, please, please don’t kill me… | 求求你 求求你 别杀我 | 
| [03:54] | I am not a monster. | 我不是怪物 | 
| [03:57] | Do you really think I would kill my wife’s sister? | 你真以为我会杀了我老婆的姐姐吗 | 
| [04:01] | Maria would never forgive me. | 玛丽亚绝对不会原谅我的 | 
| [04:03] | So I want you to go home, never speak of this. | 所以你回家去吧 不准提这事 | 
| [04:07] | Tell Maria that Javier, pig that he is, | 跟玛丽亚说 哈维尔那头猪 | 
| [04:11] | left you for another woman. | 离开你去找其他女人了 | 
| [04:13] | Okay, Andres. Sí. Thank you. Thank you. | 好 安德烈斯 好 谢谢你 谢谢 | 
| [04:24] | Your sister would like these. | 你妹妹应该会喜欢这副耳环 | 
| [04:26] | Yes, Maria would. Take them. | 对 玛丽亚会喜欢 拿去吧 | 
| [04:37] | Gracias, Gabriela. | 谢了 加布里拉 | 
| [05:18] | How are your sons? | 你的儿子们怎么样 | 
| [05:20] | – They’re bored. – Yeah. | -他们无聊了 -是啊 | 
| [05:21] | They miss their friends. | 他们想念朋友们了 | 
| [05:23] | They don’t understand why they’re here. | 他们不理解为什么要待在这儿 | 
| [05:26] | Danger isn’t real for them. | 危险对于他们来说不存在 | 
| [05:27] | It’s our job to protect them. | 我们的工作就是保护他们 | 
| [05:29] | – Isn’t that right, Lopez? – You sound like a good father. | -对吧洛佩兹 -听起来你是个好父亲 | 
| [05:31] | Jury’s still out on that one. | 这一点还没有定论 | 
| [05:32] | I’m trying to be a good father. Day to day, right? | 我努力要做一位好父亲 日复一日 | 
| [05:34] | That’s all you can do. Day to day. | 我只能做到这样 日复一日 | 
| [05:38] | You know, what you did for me last night, coming after me, | 昨晚你来追上我 | 
| [05:41] | that took courage. | 很需要勇气 | 
| [05:42] | I thought I was doing what was best for my family. | 我以为我是在为家人好 | 
| [05:44] | I wasn’t. Thank you. | 但我错了 谢谢你 | 
| [05:47] | Getting Doza is what’s best for your family right now. | 对你家人来说 抓住多扎才是最好的 | 
| [05:50] | We do that, and we get your boys | 我们抓住他 让你的孩子们 | 
| [05:52] | back to their friends, okay? | 回到朋友身边 | 
| [05:53] | God willing. | 上帝保佑吧 | 
| [05:54] | Nobody’s gotten close to Doza yet. | 目前还没有人能接近多扎 | 
| [05:56] | Let’s hope snagging Carla Reyes leads us somewhere. | 但愿能在卡尔拉·雷耶斯身上取得突破 | 
| [06:01] | ‘Cause she’s all we got right now. | 她是我们唯一的线索 | 
| [06:03] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [06:11] | – You got anything yet? – Not yet, but we will. | -有进展吗 -还没有 但会有的 | 
| [06:14] | Getting tired of waiting on you. | 真受不了一直等你 | 
| [06:21] | Phone records, bank records, travel records. | 通话记录 银行记录 旅行记录 | 
| [06:26] | What are we missing? | 我们忽略了什么 | 
| [06:29] | Carla Reyes’s bra size. | 卡尔拉·雷耶斯的胸围 | 
| [06:31] | And the date of her First Communion. | 她领第一次圣礼的时间 | 
| [06:33] | Otherwise… we know everything about her. | 除此之外 我们对她无所不知 | 
| [06:37] | All we have to show for it are the names | 我们只需要的只是 | 
| [06:38] | of a few mid-level cartel figures. | 一些集团中层的人物姓名 | 
| [06:41] | Dante Vega, a money man for Doza, | 但丁·维加 多扎的资金经手人 | 
| [06:44] | visited Carla Reyes several times; we know this. | 多次拜访卡尔拉·雷耶斯 我们知道这一点 | 
| [06:48] | There’s got to be something more, some deeper connection | 多扎和卡尔拉之间一定 | 
| [06:51] | that Carla has to Doza. | 还有更多更深入的联系 | 
| [06:53] | Unless there isn’t. | 也可能没有 | 
| [06:55] | We’ve been through everything. | 我们已经把所有资料 | 
| [06:56] | Twice. | 过了两遍了 | 
| [06:58] | No. She’s hiding something. | 不会 她一定有所隐瞒 | 
| [07:02] | Let’s go through it again. | 咱们再看一遍 | 
| [07:07] | Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. | 醒醒啦 睡美人 | 
| [07:08] | Rise and shine. | 太阳当头照了 | 
| [07:10] | – Nope. – You see, I think I found a cure | -不 -我想我找到了 | 
| [07:13] | for this emotional pain that ails you. | 治愈你情伤的办法 | 
| [07:15] | What the hell are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, you fighting your way | 你要从绝望的战场上 | 
| [07:18] | through the battlefield of despair. | 杀出重围 | 
| [07:20] | Look at that. | 怎么样 | 
| [07:20] | What’s a battlefield of despair? What are you talking about? | 什么绝望的战场 你说什么呢 | 
| [07:23] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:24] | See, you need a plan. | 你需要有个方案 | 
| [07:27] | How ’bout I stop drinking bad tequila? | 那”我不喝劣质龙舌兰” | 
| [07:28] | – Is that a good plan? – Not enough of one. | -算不算个好方案 -不够好 | 
| [07:30] | You see, a plan is waging war and taking out the enemy. | 方案就是发起战斗消灭敌人 | 
| [07:33] | And tequila, my friend, is not your enemy. | 而我的朋友 龙舌兰不是你的敌人 | 
| [07:36] | Heartbreak is. | 失恋才是 | 
| [07:38] | – You understand? – Oh, all right, Sonny. | -明白吗 -好吧 桑尼 | 
| [07:40] | You know what, I would honestly rather right now | 说实话我这会儿 | 
| [07:42] | you wrapped your little skivvies around my face | 宁愿你把内衣裹在我脸上 | 
| [07:44] | than hear what you’re about to tell me. Okay. | 也不要听你告诉我该怎么办 | 
| [07:46] | One might ask how you wage war against heartbreak. | 可能你会问如何战胜失恋 | 
| [07:49] | I will tell you. Step one: | 告诉你吧 第一步 | 
| [07:51] | you need to minimize it in all forms. | 你要将其控制在最小范围 | 
| [07:53] | Which means you need to block Stella | 就是说你要屏蔽斯特拉的 | 
| [07:55] | on all social media platforms. | 所有社交媒体平台 | 
| [07:57] | No late-night perusing of her pictures, | 不要在夜深人静时看她的照片 | 
| [07:58] | and no checking on her updated relationship status. | 不要查看她的最新恋爱动态 | 
| [08:01] | – Is this seriously happening right now? – Uh-huh. Step two: | -现在真的要这么做吗 -第二步 | 
| [08:04] | you need to create a heartbreak-free environment. | 你要营造一个与伤心绝缘的环境氛围 | 
| [08:08] | That means purging your living space | 就是说你要净化生活空间 | 
| [08:10] | of all gifts. Yeah. | 清理掉所有礼物 | 
| [08:12] | Anything associated with | 所有跟你的心上人 | 
| [08:13] | the-the person of-of your affection. | 有关的物品 | 
| [08:15] | Hold on a second. Did you just say “Person of affection”? | 等一下 你刚才说”心上人” | 
| [08:19] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [08:19] | Where did you, where did you get this? | 你是哪学来的这个词 | 
| [08:23] | Sonny? | 桑尼 | 
| [08:25] | Did you google how to get over a breakup? | 你不会是去谷歌怎么摆脱失恋了吧 | 
| [08:27] | No. Maybe… | 不是 也许是吧 | 
| [08:30] | Okay, look, I got it from Cosmo. | 我是从时尚杂志上看的 | 
| [08:34] | You boys having fun? | 你们哥俩玩得开心吗 | 
| [08:36] | We’re healing, Ray. | 我们正在治疗 雷 | 
| [08:37] | What, from last night? | 因为昨晚的事吗 | 
| [08:38] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [08:40] | What the hell is it I hear about you two going outside the wire? | 我听说你俩擅自行动 是怎么回事 | 
| [08:42] | – Who told you that? – The moron police. | -谁跟你说的 -那个蠢蛋警察 | 
| [08:45] | Got you dead to rights. | 看到你们捍卫正义 | 
| [08:46] | You two witness some dude get schwacked at a strip club, | 你们俩看到某个人在脱衣舞里俱乐部被人枪杀 | 
| [08:48] | and you decide to hit the town? | 然后决定大杀四方吗 | 
| [08:49] | Okay, look, Mr. Buzzkill, | 扫兴王 | 
| [08:51] | it was my idea to take the young buck out. | 干掉那个年轻人是我的主意 | 
| [08:54] | No, come on, Sonny. | 不 别瞎说 桑尼 | 
| [08:55] | It was my idea to go to the club. | 去俱乐部是我的主意 | 
| [09:00] | What do you think Jason would say if he found out? | 你们觉得如果杰森发现了会说什么 | 
| [09:02] | What could he say? Jason went outside the wire, too. | 他能说什么 杰森也擅自行动了 | 
| [09:04] | Yeah, to help Lopez. | 去救洛佩兹 | 
| [09:06] | Him and his entire family has been marked for death. | 他们全家都被打上死亡标记 | 
| [09:08] | Ray, you know the White House sent us down here | 雷 你知道白宫派我们来这里 | 
| [09:10] | because Andres Doza murdered an American DEA agent? | 是因为安德烈斯·多扎杀了美国缉毒探员吧 | 
| [09:12] | Graham Kowit. | 格雷厄姆·柯威 | 
| [09:14] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 | 
| [09:15] | Yeah, well, he’s the reason we’re here. | 我们来这里是因为他 | 
| [09:17] | Not the, uh, not the Lopez family. | 而不是为了洛佩兹一家人 | 
| [09:18] | It is not your place to question number one, Spenser. | 你没有资格质疑队长 斯宾塞 | 
| [09:23] | Or me. | 也不能质疑我 | 
| [09:25] | Now, you go outside the wire again, | 你再擅自行动一次 | 
| [09:27] | I’ll drop the hammer. | 我绝不客气 | 
| [09:36] | We can go through this ten more times. | 这些资料我们可以再看个十遍 | 
| [09:39] | It won’t matter. Reyes is a dead end. | 没用的 雷耶斯这边已经没有线索了 | 
| [09:42] | Maybe not. | 不一定 | 
| [09:42] | I-I need to see the bank statements for the past two years. | 我要看看过去两年的银行对账单 | 
| [09:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:51] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [09:52] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [09:57] | Carla’s been holding out on us. | 卡尔拉没有对我们全盘托出 | 
| [10:04] | I gave you everything. | 我全都告诉你们了 | 
| [10:06] | No, you gave us doza’s middle management. | 不 你告诉我们的是多扎的中层人员 | 
| [10:10] | You asked for the names of my clients. | 你们问我要我客户的名字 | 
| [10:12] | All of your clients, Carla. | 是你所有的客户 卡尔拉 | 
| [10:13] | Not just the ones who don’t terrify you. | 不止是那些对你没威胁的人 | 
| [10:19] | You keep meticulous records. | 你的记录做得非常详尽 | 
| [10:24] | Too meticulous. | 太过详尽 | 
| [10:26] | There’s a lot of outgoing payments to some of your girls. | 你手下一些姑娘的支出数目不小啊 | 
| [10:30] | No corresponding incoming payments from a client. | 但是却没有相应的客户付款记录 | 
| [10:32] | Somebody’s getting a freebie. | 有人在享用免费餐 | 
| [10:35] | – Must be someone special. – Someone scary. | -肯定是个特别的人 -可怕的人 | 
| [10:39] | Someone you know will kill you if you talk. | 如果你开口 这个人就会杀了你 | 
| [10:42] | You’re gonna have to talk. | 你必须说出来 | 
| [10:52] | He will kill me. | 他会杀了我的 | 
| [10:53] | Then helping us find Doza is your best chance for survival. | 那就帮我们找到多扎 你才有机会活下去 | 
| [10:57] | Help us, Carla, | 帮帮我们 卡尔拉 | 
| [10:59] | and you can go back to your life. | 然后你就能回到原来的生活 | 
| [11:01] | The one you had before the cartel. | 没有贩毒集团之前的生活 | 
| [11:14] | Luis Castillo. | 路易斯·卡斯蒂略 | 
| [11:16] | He’s the client I’ve been comping. | 他是我一直招待的客户 | 
| [11:18] | Luis Castillo? | 路易斯·卡斯蒂略 | 
| [11:24] | Who is Luis Castillo? | 路易斯·卡斯蒂略是谁 | 
| [11:25] | He’s Doza’s most trusted lieutenant. | 他是多扎最信任的副手 | 
| [11:28] | He’s his best friend. | 是他的挚友 | 
| [11:34] | They call him El Lazo. | 大家都叫他拉索 | 
| [11:36] | This is the break we need. | 这就是我们需要的突破口 | 
| [11:38] | We find Lazo, we find Doza. | 找到拉索 就能找到多扎 | 
| [11:46] | Colonel, I need to be a part of it. | 上校 我要参与行动 | 
| [11:50] | My mind’s good. I got it set straight. | 我头脑清晰 心无旁骛 | 
| [11:53] | Let the man work. Let him work. | 让他干活 让他干活吧 | 
| [11:56] | Okay. One of the very few pictures we have of Doza. | 这是我们手上为数不多的一张多扎照片 | 
| [12:00] | Beside him is Luis Castillo, | 他身边的就是路易斯·卡斯蒂略 | 
| [12:02] | aka El Lazo. | 又名拉索 | 
| [12:03] | He is Doza’s second in command and his oldest friend. | 他不仅是多扎的二把手 还是他的老友 | 
| [12:06] | El Lazo? | 拉索 | 
| [12:08] | “The Noose.” | 绞索 | 
| [12:09] | All right, look, is there a link between Lazo and Carla Reyes? | 拉索和卡尔拉·雷耶斯之间有联系吗 | 
| [12:11] | Lazo uses Reyes’s escort services. | 拉索是雷耶斯招妓服务的客户 | 
| [12:14] | Every time Lazo comes to Mexico City, | 每次拉索来到墨西哥城 | 
| [12:16] | he calls her, for a woman. | 他就会打给她找女人 | 
| [12:18] | How often is he in town? | 他多久来城里一次 | 
| [12:20] | Last trip was eight weeks ago. | 上一趟行程是八周之前 | 
| [12:21] | So we just wait around till he gets horny. | 我们就一直等到他饥渴吗 | 
| [12:23] | No. This is what we do. | 不 我们这么干 | 
| [12:26] | We lure him to Mexico City. | 我们把他骗到墨西哥城来 | 
| [12:28] | What’s your proposal on that? | 你有什么提议 | 
| [12:30] | This guy’s Doza’s number two, right? | 这个人是多扎的二把手 对吧 | 
| [12:32] | What’s the number two guy do? | 二把手都干什么 | 
| [12:34] | He takes care of all of the major problems. | 他要解决所有的重要问题 | 
| [12:37] | What do we do? | 我们要干什么 | 
| [12:38] | Create a major problem. | 制造一个大麻烦 | 
| [12:39] | Hit one of his assets. | 袭击他的一处据点 | 
| [12:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:45] | This. | 这个 | 
| [12:47] | This is a pottery factory. It’s right outside the city. | 这是个陶瓷厂 正好在城外 | 
| [12:49] | This is a front for Doza’s biggest meth lab. | 这就是多扎最大的制毒工厂的幌子 | 
| [12:51] | We take it out. | 我们把它拿下 | 
| [12:53] | – Perfect. – Doza’s a businessman. | -完美 -多扎是个商人 | 
| [12:55] | Right? I’m sure he’s got losses built in to the whole system. | 对吧 他肯定有过很多损失 | 
| [12:57] | So we just take out this one lab, | 我们就袭击这个工厂 | 
| [12:58] | it might not even elicit a response. | 他甚至都不会有反应 | 
| [13:00] | Unless the lab was taken out by a rival cartel. | 除非这个工厂是被竞争对手打掉的 | 
| [13:03] | Doza would never ignore that. | 多扎绝对不会忽视这种事 | 
| [13:07] | You want to start our own cartel? | 你想要组建自己的贩毒集团吗 | 
| [13:08] | Damn straight. | 一点不假 | 
| [13:09] | Los Badasses. That’s got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? | 洛杉矶大坏蛋 不错吧 | 
| [13:13] | All right, so we-we hit the lab, right? | 所以我们要袭击制毒工场 是吗 | 
| [13:15] | We hope that Lazo takes the bait, comes back to town? | 希望拉索能够上钩 回到城里来 | 
| [13:17] | We hit it hard, man. Let’s go hunting, boys. | 我们狠狠打击他一下 咱们去狩猎吧 | 
| [13:19] | Yeah, we need to blend in for this op. | 我们得乔装打扮一下 | 
| [13:21] | Wear civilian clothes, cover our faces, | 穿平民的衣服 把脸遮住 | 
| [13:24] | minimal comms, ND vehicles and, most importantly, | 减少通讯 用无明显特征车辆 最重要的是 | 
| [13:27] | the attack itself needs to look like a cartel hit. | 袭击必须看起来像是贩毒集团所为 | 
| [13:30] | – Rough and messy, right? – Rough and messy. | -简单粗暴 对吧 -简单粗暴 | 
| [13:35] | We can do a simultaneous breach on two sides of the building. | 我们可以在建筑物的两侧同时破坏 | 
| [13:37] | Clear towards the middle. Set charges, break out. | 向中间行进 布置炸弹 冲出来 | 
| [13:40] | How many hostiles you expect | 你觉得在那 | 
| [13:41] | we’re gonna encounter here? | 会遇到多少敌人 | 
| [13:43] | Doza will have armed men there. | 多扎肯定会安排武装分子在那 | 
| [13:45] | Understand: many who work in the factory don’t want to be there. | 记住 很多在工厂里工作的人其实并不想去 | 
| [13:48] | They made bad choices, they’re not bad people. | 他们做了错误的决定 但不是坏人 | 
| [13:52] | All right, we’re not out to hurt nobody, right? | 我们不是去伤害无辜的人的 | 
| [13:53] | So we let them go, hope they spread the word back to Doza. | 所以放他们走 希望他们能把话传给多扎 | 
| [13:59] | Rules of engagement? | 交战规则 | 
| [14:00] | If they’re armed, we engage. | 如果他们有武器 就交手 | 
| [14:02] | Needs to be fast. In, out. | 速战速决 进去 撤退 | 
| [14:41] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Petty. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过佩蒂阶段 | 
| [14:44] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. I copy Petty. | B1 我是作战中心 收到已过佩蒂阶段 | 
| [14:46] | Bravo 2, this is 1, stand by. | B2 我是B1 待命 | 
| [14:48] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. In position. | B1 我是B2 已就位 | 
| [14:50] | Execute, execute, execute. | 执行 执行 执行 | 
| [16:06] | Have your men set the charges, | 让你的人去布置炸弹 | 
| [16:07] | then meet us back at the exfil point. | 之后在撤离点汇合 | 
| [16:09] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing Earnhardt. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过伊恩哈德阶段 | 
| [16:10] | Good copy, Bravo 1. Passing Earnhardt. | 收到 B1 已过伊恩哈德阶段 | 
| [16:58] | Nice work out there. | 干得不错 | 
| [17:00] | Once the bullets started flying, | 只要一交上火 | 
| [17:01] | all my problems went away. | 我所有的问题都不见了 | 
| [17:02] | Yeah, I know that drill. I know it all so well. | 这我知道 我很了解 | 
| [17:07] | It’s the calm in the chaos. | 在混乱里的平静 | 
| [17:09] | But now we’re back. | 但是现在我们回来了 | 
| [17:11] | And so are your problems. | 你的问题也回来了 | 
| [17:27] | My… my sons, | 我的 我的儿子们 | 
| [17:33] | they can’t live like this forever. | 他们不能一直这么生活下去 | 
| [17:37] | They did nothing wrong. | 他们没做错什么 | 
| [17:42] | You got to hang in there. | 你得坚持下去 | 
| [17:43] | Like I told you, we’re gonna get this done. | 我跟你说过 我们会了结这件事的 | 
| [17:47] | We’re not leaving till we get Doza, | 不抓住多扎我们不会走 | 
| [17:49] | and your family is safe. | 直到你的家人安全 | 
| [17:55] | Here it is right here. | 到这了 | 
| [17:58] | Another slap, another drink. | 又一耳光 再干一杯 | 
| [18:04] | Ah, man, he is getting beat up. | 他又被打了 | 
| [18:07] | Hey, you guys mind turning this down a little bit? | 你们介意关小点声音吗 | 
| [18:09] | Some of us have better things to do | 我们中有些人除了听这些垃圾 | 
| [18:11] | than listen to this crap. | 还有更好的事要做 | 
| [18:12] | Ain’t that right, Spenser? | 是吧 斯宾塞 | 
| [18:13] | What are you talking about, Ray Perry? | 雷·佩里 你在说什么呢 | 
| [18:14] | This is the best damn show on TV. | 这是最好的电视剧了 | 
| [18:16] | Little senorita right there, well, | 这里的年轻小姐 | 
| [18:19] | she could slap me any day of the week, | 她随时扇我巴掌都行 | 
| [18:20] | ’cause she is half-crazy, half-fire. | 因为她又疯狂又性感 | 
| [18:22] | That is the perfect Sonny Quinn mix right there. | 和桑尼·奎恩太配了 | 
| [18:24] | Mm, I’m just a little surprised | 我只是有点惊讶 | 
| [18:26] | that her name doesn’t end in a Y, Sonny. | 她的名字结尾没押韵 桑尼 | 
| [18:27] | Meaning? | 什么意思 | 
| [18:28] | Uh, Tammy, Brandy, Tiffany, Charity. | 比如塔米 布兰迪 帝芬妮 查丽蒂 | 
| [18:31] | See a theme here? | 看出规律了吧 | 
| [18:34] | Well, let’s talk about your track record there, Davis. | 那我们来说说你的情史吧 戴维斯 | 
| [18:36] | – Let’s not. Let’s not. Okay– Todd. | -不要吧 好吧 -陶德 | 
| [18:38] | – Then there was Keith. – Stop. | -然后是基斯 -停下 | 
| [18:40] | And then the winner, winner, chicken dinner | 然后就是大吉大利 今晚吃鸡的 | 
| [18:41] | – Dakota. – Okay. | -达科他 -好吧 | 
| [18:45] | Here it goes again. Here she comes. | 又来了 她又要打了 | 
| [18:49] | Oh, he’s got welts. Look at him. Look at him. | 他脸上被打出红印了 快看 | 
| [18:51] | He needs some ice. | 他需要冰块 | 
| [18:53] | CISEN’s picked up a lot of chatter | 调查与安全中心就我们 | 
| [18:54] | about our hit on the lab. | 袭击制毒据点的事情唠叨了半天 | 
| [18:55] | Specifically, speculation that the Merida Cartel was behind it. | 尤其是关于梅里达集团是幕后主使的推断 | 
| [18:58] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [19:00] | You realize that even if El Lazo comes to town, | 你意识到了即使拉索过来了 | 
| [19:01] | there’s no guarantee he’ll call Carla for a woman? | 也不一定会叫卡尔拉给他找女人吗 | 
| [19:03] | – He will. – It’s been three days and nada. | -他会的 -三天过去了却什么都没有 | 
| [19:08] | He’ll call. | 他会打给她的 | 
| [19:10] | We’re all creatures of habit. | 我们都是屈从习惯的生物 | 
| [19:13] | Oof, this is the part I hate. The waiting. | 等待是我讨厌的部分 | 
| [19:16] | You picked the wrong job. | 你选错了工作 | 
| [19:21] | What got you into this work? | 是什么让你来做这份工作的 | 
| [19:24] | A CIA recruiter approached me in college. | 一个中情局的招募员在我大学时找到了我 | 
| [19:27] | I had no idea what the job entailed, but… how about you? | 我根本不知道这份工作会带来什么 你呢 | 
| [19:31] | I’m from a small town. | 我是从小镇来的 | 
| [19:33] | An only child, so my father was my hero. | 作为独生女 我爸爸就是我的英雄 | 
| [19:36] | Mm. He was a kind man. | 他是个好人 | 
| [19:40] | Always happy, | 永远一副开心的样子 | 
| [19:42] | until the cartels came. | 直到那些贩毒集团出现 | 
| [19:45] | From then on, he lived in fear | 从那时候起 他就生活在恐惧之中 | 
| [19:48] | that they would force him to grow drugs. | 怕他们逼他种植毒品 | 
| [19:52] | They never did, but my father’s– his fear and his, | 他们没逼他 但我爸爸的恐惧 | 
| [19:56] | his worry replaced his, | 还有他的担忧 让他失去了 | 
| [20:00] | his faith and his joy. | 信仰和快乐 | 
| [20:03] | And I grew up wanting no one else to know that fear. | 我长大后就想让其他人都不必体验这种恐惧 | 
| [20:11] | What about your family? | 你的家庭呢 | 
| [20:13] | Oh, um, I never knew my father | 我没见过我爸爸 | 
| [20:18] | and, uh, my mother was a criminal, | 我妈妈 说得不好听的话 | 
| [20:20] | for lack of a better word. | 就是个罪犯 | 
| [20:21] | Actually, that’s the perfect word for it. | 最准确的说法应该是 | 
| [20:26] | She was a scammer, | 她是个诈骗犯 | 
| [20:29] | a con artist. | 是个骗子 | 
| [20:30] | Credit card fraud, insurance fraud, identity theft. | 信用卡诈骗 保险诈骗 身份证诈骗 | 
| [20:33] | She was always working one angle or another, | 她不是在做这个就是那个 | 
| [20:36] | one man or another | 不是骗这个人就是那个人 | 
| [20:38] | one of them was my dad. | 我爸爸就是其中一个 | 
| [20:40] | I don’t think I’ve ever | 我想我从来没听过 | 
| [20:42] | heard her tell the truth about anything, | 她对任何事情讲真话 | 
| [20:44] | not even the weather. | 甚至是关于天气 | 
| [20:46] | That’s no way to grow up. | 这可不是成长的好环境 | 
| [20:48] | Nope. | 不是 | 
| [20:51] | Hi, Em, it’s Dad. I’m calling you again | 我是爸爸 我又打给你是因为 | 
| [20:53] | ’cause according to the schedule that we have, | 根据我们的安排 | 
| [20:55] | I was supposed to talk to you today. | 我今天应该在这个时间跟你说话 | 
| [20:58] | So just do me a favor, can you call me back | 所以拜托能给我回个电话吗 | 
| [21:01] | and tell me that you’re getting these messages. | 告诉我你收到了这些信息 | 
| [21:02] | I’d like to hear from my kids, okay? | 我想听到我孩子们的消息 好吗 | 
| [21:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [21:06] | Bye. | 拜 | 
| [21:10] | Hey. All good at home? | 家里都还好吗 | 
| [21:13] | Yeah, all is great at home, just, you know, | 都还好 | 
| [21:15] | the kids, they’re MIA, Davis. I can’t… | 只是孩子们没有消息 戴维斯 我… | 
| [21:19] | They’re probably just out having fun. | 他们可能正玩得开心呢 | 
| [21:20] | Well, if they’re out having fun, | 如果他们是出去玩了 | 
| [21:21] | it’d be nice if they would call to confirm that. | 那最好能打个电话跟我确认一下 | 
| [21:24] | Talk to me, leave me a voice mail. | 跟我说说 留条语音信息 | 
| [21:25] | I’ve called, like, 19,000 times. They’re not picking up. | 我打了几百次了 他们就是不接 | 
| [21:28] | I don’t know. Maybe I can get some sleep when they do. | 我不知道 可能他们告诉我一声我才睡着 | 
| [21:31] | I think that every kid feels a certain responsibility | 我觉得每个孩子似乎都肩负着 | 
| [21:33] | to drive his parents crazy. | 逼疯父母的责任 | 
| [21:34] | Well, then I guess my kids are overachievers, Davis. | 那我的孩子们应该是其中佼佼者 戴维斯 | 
| [21:39] | Hey, how’re you doing? How’re you holding up? | 你怎么样 你还好吗 | 
| [21:42] | How am I doing? | 我怎么样 | 
| [21:47] | How am I doing? | 我怎么样 | 
| [21:50] | I don’t know how to answer that. I really don’t. | 我不知道怎样回答 真不知道 | 
| [21:54] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [21:55] | Okay. | 还行 | 
| [21:58] | I guess it depends on the time of day, right? | 我想那得看在什么时间了吧 | 
| [22:03] | Got to get Lazo here. | 要把拉索引到这里来 | 
| [22:05] | I got to get him here. I got to lure this guy here | 我得把他引到这里来 | 
| [22:07] | ’cause I got to do something. Man, I’m…Yeah. | 因为我必须得做点什么 | 
| [22:08] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [22:11] | Hey. What you did for Lopez, that was… | 你为洛佩兹做的一切 | 
| [22:15] | It’s good to give men hope. | 给予人们希望是好事情 | 
| [22:17] | Hope. | 希望 | 
| [22:19] | Not a lot of hope these days here. | 目前在这地方并没有太多希望 | 
| [22:22] | You’ve seen the stats, right? You read about them? | 你已经看过统计数据了吧 看过了吗 | 
| [22:26] | 30,000 people were killed last year in this war in Mexico. | 去年墨西哥有三万人死于这场战争 | 
| [22:30] | That is 80 families a day torn apart. | 每天有八十个家庭家破人亡 | 
| [22:35] | I know. I get it. It’s hard to wrap your head around. | 我知道 你很难集中精力认真思考 | 
| [22:39] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [22:44] | Yeah, it is. | 对 没错 | 
| [22:46] | But, hey, thank God for the tequila, right? | 不过 感谢上帝 还有龙舌兰酒 | 
| [23:00] | Bag’s all yours. | 沙袋让给你了 | 
| [23:02] | I’m not here for that. | 我不是为它来的 | 
| [23:04] | I’m here to find out why you’ve been hitting that bag | 我是来搞清楚你为什么一直打沙袋 | 
| [23:06] | like you’ve been watching Rocky on a loop. | 就像你一直循环播放《洛奇》 | 
| [23:11] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么事 | 
| [23:14] | The hell it’s not. | 不可能 | 
| [23:16] | Something is wrong. | 一定发生了什么 | 
| [23:18] | Clay Spenser I know | 我认识的克莱·斯宾塞 | 
| [23:19] | doesn’t question his leaders or disobey team rules. | 不会质疑领导 不会违反队内规定 | 
| [23:24] | You’re off. | 你不在状态 | 
| [23:25] | And I’m not going away till you tell me why. | 你不告诉我为什么 我是不会走的 | 
| [23:29] | It’s, uh… | 是因为 | 
| [23:34] | Stella. | 斯特拉 | 
| [23:37] | She left me. | 她离开我了 | 
| [23:42] | I’m sorry to hear that, brother. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 | 
| [23:47] | I… thought everything was solid between you two. | 我以为你们两个关系很稳定 | 
| [23:52] | Yeah, it was. | 对 曾经是的 | 
| [23:54] | Yeah, and then, uh, then it wasn’t. | 后来 后来就不是了 | 
| [24:00] | Adam’s death really hit her hard. | 亚当的死对她打击很大 | 
| [24:03] | Then me taking a round terrified her. | 而我出任务又让她很害怕 | 
| [24:09] | The thing is, I-I… | 问题是 | 
| [24:11] | I thought that I could have it all. | 我以为我可以拥有一切 | 
| [24:13] | I did. Thought I could have the team, | 真的 我以为我可以拥有队伍 | 
| [24:16] | the family, | 同时拥有家庭 | 
| [24:18] | you know, as long as I just, as long as I just tried, | 只要我努力争取 | 
| [24:22] | as long as I did it better than my old, my old man, | 只要我比我父亲做得好 | 
| [24:23] | better than Jason. | 比杰森做得好 | 
| [24:27] | I was wrong, Ray. | 我错了 雷 | 
| [24:29] | Reality is, it’s a choice. | 事实是 这是一个抉择 | 
| [24:34] | It’s one or the other. | 两者只能选一 | 
| [24:38] | Me and Naima make it work. | 我和奈玛就做到了 | 
| [24:39] | Yeah, well, you two are a miracle. | 是的 你俩是个奇迹 | 
| [24:40] | Miracles don’t happen for most people. | 多数人不会遇到奇迹 | 
| [24:47] | Look, just because this isn’t the life for Stella | 虽然这不是斯特拉想要的生活 | 
| [24:50] | does not mean you cannot have them both. | 并不代表你不能同时拥有两者 | 
| [24:54] | Just maybe not with her. | 只是 也许不是和她在一起 | 
| [24:57] | That’s not what I want to hear. | 这不是我想听的 | 
| [25:02] | Clay. The pain is real. | 克莱 痛苦是事实 | 
| [25:07] | But you are off. | 但你状态不对 | 
| [25:09] | And you got to get yourself squared away | 你必须把情绪调整好 | 
| [25:10] | for the good of the team. | 为了团队的利益 | 
| [25:14] | You sure I’m the only one you should be giving this speech to? | 你确定这话应该对我一个人讲吗 | 
| [25:18] | It seems to me the only one who’s worried | 我看最担心团队利益的人 | 
| [25:20] | about the good of the team, Ray, is you. | 只有你一个吧 | 
| [25:23] | It’s not Bravo 1. | 不是B1 | 
| [25:55] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [26:00] | Now what happens? | 现在要怎么做 | 
| [26:02] | You do everything exactly the way you’ve done it before. | 你原来怎么做的现在就怎么做 | 
| [26:06] | You do not deviate in any way. | 别耍任何花样 | 
| [26:11] | These agents will take you home and they’ll stay with you. | 这些特工会送你回家并陪着你 | 
| [26:17] | It’s almost over, Carla. | 很快结束了 卡尔拉 | 
| [26:21] | Muy bien. | 做得很好 | 
| [26:24] | Four hours ago, | 四小时前 | 
| [26:25] | Lazo called Carla to set up an escort for tonight. | 拉索致电卡尔拉让她安排今晚的应召女 | 
| [26:28] | Okay. Who’s the lucky lady? | 好 这次的幸运儿是谁 | 
| [26:31] | Sofia Nunez. She’s an aspiring actress, | 索菲亚·努涅兹 一心想成为女演员 | 
| [26:34] | one-time Mexicana Universal contestant. | 曾参与过墨西哥全国选美大赛 | 
| [26:36] | Sofia is meeting Lazo at a nightclub called La Sociale. | 索菲亚将在社交夜总会与拉索见面 | 
| [26:40] | So we gonna pick him up en route | 那咱们是半路截住他 | 
| [26:41] | or wait till he gets to his shag pad? | 还是等他到达夜总会的时候再行动 | 
| [26:43] | Picking him up’s gonna do us no good. | 半路截获会打草惊蛇 | 
| [26:45] | The minute that Lazo goes off the grid, | 一旦拉索失去联系 | 
| [26:47] | Doza’s gonna know something is up. | 多扎定会有所察觉 | 
| [26:49] | All right, so what’s the plan? | 那好 计划是什么 | 
| [26:50] | After Lazo meets Sofia at the club, | 待拉索在夜总会与索菲亚碰面时 | 
| [26:52] | we track her cell to wherever he takes her. | 我们追踪她的手机看她会被带到哪去 | 
| [26:54] | CISEN will then step in to establish surveillance | 然后调查与安全中心会时刻监视 | 
| [26:56] | on El Lazo going forward. | 拉索的一举一动 | 
| [26:57] | That’s great and all, | 计划得挺好 | 
| [26:58] | but a guy like Lazo isn’t just gonna walk in the front door. | 但像拉索这样的老狐狸肯定不按常理出牌 | 
| [27:02] | So what we need to do | 我们还需要 | 
| [27:02] | is we need to verify he’s inside with Sofia. | 确保是他本人在夜总会与索菲亚碰面 | 
| [27:06] | You want to put eyes in the club? | 你想在夜总会安插眼线 | 
| [27:08] | Not sure we’re gonna blend in. | 我们可不一定能融入那里的气氛 | 
| [27:09] | Uh, well, La Sociale is a hot spot | 社交夜总会是欧美人士 | 
| [27:11] | for Europeans and Americans. | 聚集的场所 | 
| [27:13] | And the Cartel. | 以及贩毒集团 | 
| [27:15] | Okay, so who’s going in? | 那么 谁负责当卧底呢 | 
| [27:18] | Couples attract less attention. | 情侣不易被怀疑 | 
| [27:21] | Meaning? | 你的意思是 | 
| [27:22] | Meaning you’ve got a date tonight. | 意思是你今晚会有一场约会 | 
| [27:24] | Should our cover be that we’re celebrating an anniversary | 卧底情侣是该庆祝结婚纪念日呢 | 
| [27:27] | or on our honeymoon? | 还是在度蜜月呢 | 
| [27:29] | I’d say the honeymoon’s over. | 蜜月早就结束了 | 
| [27:31] | All right, let’s get some rest. Gonna be a long night. | 好了 好好休息一下 今夜又是个不眠夜 | 
| [27:35] | A lot of moving pieces in this one, brother. | 这次的任务得多随机应变 兄弟 | 
| [27:36] | Never thought I’d miss the simplicity | 还真怀念曾经的简单粗暴 | 
| [27:37] | of kicking down doors. | 踹开门就是干 | 
| [27:38] | What, a low-vis op, | 怎么 你是说卧底的任务吗 | 
| [27:40] | bunch of Cartel killers in a club. | 不就是夜总会几个贩毒集团的杀手 | 
| [27:41] | What can go wrong? | 能出什么岔子 | 
| [27:43] | Besides that. | 说的也是 | 
| [27:56] | Sociale is the most popular club in the city with two levels | 社交是这里最红的夜总会 上下两层 | 
| [27:59] | and an estimated nightly attendance | 夜间光顾这里的客户 | 
| [28:00] | of about 2,000 people. | 大约有两千余名 | 
| [28:02] | Between service doors and VIP entrances, | 在员工通道和贵宾室入口之间 | 
| [28:04] | the club has more than a dozen entry and exit points. | 有十多个出入口点 | 
| [28:07] | We’re gonna need low-vis vehicles watching | 得安排几个隐蔽车辆监视着 | 
| [28:09] | from every side of this building. | 这里的每一个角落 | 
| [28:11] | La Sociale is Cartel-friendly. | 社交夜总会是贩毒集团的地盘 | 
| [28:13] | That means that Lazo’s men will be strapped. | 意味着拉索的手下一定是全副武装 | 
| [28:15] | But the metal detectors | 但要想通过门口的金属探测器 | 
| [28:16] | means Mandy and Jason won’t be. | 曼迪和杰森就不能携带任何武器 | 
| [28:18] | No armor, no comms either. That’s risky. | 没有武器 没有通信设备 风险很大 | 
| [28:23] | Reyes instructed Sofia to arrive at 10:30. | 雷耶斯让索菲亚于十点半到达 | 
| [28:26] | The club is at its busiest between 10:00 and 2:00. | 晚十点到凌晨两点也是夜总会最火爆的时候 | 
| [28:29] | It’s gonna be difficult to keep track of El Lazo in that crowd. | 要在人海中持续监视拉索很难 | 
| [28:31] | All we need to do | 我们只需要 | 
| [28:33] | is confirm that Sofia leaves with him. | 确定索菲亚和他一同离开 | 
| [28:34] | Then we can track her phone to his next location. | 然后就能追踪她的手机定位他们的目的地 | 
| [28:37] | You thinking a follow op? | 你觉得该跟踪他们吗 | 
| [28:38] | Two cars, one front, one behind? | 安排两辆车 一前一后 | 
| [28:40] | Given the nature of this city– its narrow streets, | 根据这里的城市构造 路窄 | 
| [28:42] | sharp turns, and heavy traffic– | 尽是急转弯 交通还拥堵 | 
| [28:43] | I suggest you follow from a distance. | 建议跟踪时和他们保持点距离 | 
| [28:45] | – Standard CTR. – Agreed. | -标准近距离侦查战术 -明白 | 
| [28:47] | I’m assuming ISR’s still out? | 还是不能使用侦察监视设备吧 | 
| [28:49] | Drone use over the city would require approval | 在这里使用无人机 | 
| [28:51] | from multiple government agencies. | 需要各政府机关的同意 | 
| [28:53] | We might as well tell Doza that we’re tailing his boy. | 这不明摆着告诉多扎我们在跟踪他的人 | 
| [28:56] | Not a lot of options. | 真是没得选啊 | 
| [28:58] | Well, if we want Doza, we go with what we got. | 想抓住多扎 就只能随机应变了 | 
| [29:21] | We definitely drew the short straw. | 我们不去卧底真是亏大发了 | 
| [29:23] | No way in hell. | 我才不想进去 | 
| [29:25] | That music inside is like a sick calf | 里面的音乐像是生病的小牛犊 | 
| [29:28] | bawling for mama. | 在哭嚎着找妈妈 | 
| [29:57] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 3. | B2 这里是B3 | 
| [29:59] | How’s it look on your side? | 你那里怎么样 | 
| [30:01] | We’ve got multiple fighting-age males entering the club. | 我们看到很多成年男性进了夜总会 | 
| [30:03] | All armed. | 全副武装 | 
| [30:05] | They’re likely getting ready for Lazo’s arrival. | 他们可能是在为拉索的到来做准备 | 
| [30:07] | Jason and Mandy are in the lion’s den now. | 杰森和曼迪现已深入虎穴 | 
| [30:15] | Lazo’s date’s arrived. | 拉索的约会对象来了 | 
| [30:31] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. Bravo 1 has eyes on Cinderella. | 作战中心 这里是B2 B1看见了”灰姑娘” | 
| [30:34] | As does Rita. | 丽塔也是 | 
| [30:38] | Signal ping is working. We have a lock on her phone. | 信号定位起作用了 我们已经锁定了她的手机 | 
| [30:41] | That’s a good copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 | 
| [30:43] | We have it as well. | 我们也看到了 | 
| [30:43] | Let us know when the HVT arrives. | 高价值目标到达后通知我们 | 
| [30:46] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [30:47] | I don’t like not having eyes on them. | 我不喜欢这种看不见他们的感觉 | 
| [30:49] | Rita’s their backup. All they have to do | 丽塔是他们的后援 他们只需要 | 
| [30:50] | is stay locked onto Sofia’s phone | 锁定索菲亚的手机 | 
| [30:52] | and follow from a distance. | 远远地跟着就好 | 
| [30:54] | Simple. | 很简单 | 
| [30:55] | Why is it always the simple ones that worry me? | 为什么总是那些简单的事情让我担心呢 | 
| [31:01] | I don’t understand places like this. | 我搞不懂这个地方 | 
| [31:03] | If you ask me, it’s loud noise, | 要我说 这地方又吵又挤 | 
| [31:05] | it’s crowded, there’s $1000 bottles of Ukrainian vodka. | 还有一千块一瓶乌克兰伏特加 | 
| [31:08] | Not the spot I would take you on our first date. | 第一次约会我不会带你来这种地方 | 
| [31:10] | You seem more like a, uh, dive bar and tequila gal. | 你看起来更像是那种会去桌球酒吧喝龙舌兰的人 | 
| [31:13] | That means I dragged you here? | 意思是我把你拖来的吗 | 
| [31:17] | We’re a couple for ten minutes, | 我们已经假扮了十分钟夫妻了 | 
| [31:18] | we’re already a cliché, Jeff. | 来来回回就那么几句 杰夫 | 
| [31:25] | I shouldn’t have doubted you. | 我不该怀疑你的 | 
| [31:27] | I don’t want to be at each other’s throats forever. | 我也不想一直和你吵来吵去 | 
| [31:30] | I want to put it to bed. | 我想把这解决掉 | 
| [31:32] | Bury it. | 埋起来 | 
| [31:33] | Want to bury it? | 你想把这埋起来 | 
| [31:33] | Yeah, you’re pretty good at burying things. | 对 你很擅长埋葬秘密 | 
| [31:35] | Burying people, too. | 也很擅长埋葬某人 | 
| [31:38] | Was going to Harrington that wrong? | 找哈灵顿就是大错特错吗 | 
| [31:39] | Like I said before, if you had any doubts, | 就像我之前说的 如果你有疑问 | 
| [31:41] | you should have come to me. | 你应该找我 | 
| [31:43] | It wasn’t entirely about doubts. | 这并不是完全关于怀疑 | 
| [31:45] | Maybe I was thinking that pulling you down here | 或许我当时想的是 阿兰娜刚刚过世 | 
| [31:47] | so soon after losing Alana wasn’t the best thing | 就让你回到这里 对你和你的孩子来说 | 
| [31:50] | for you and your kids. | 不是件好事情 | 
| [31:52] | Maybe I was thinking about you, Jason. | 或许我是在为你着想 杰森 | 
| [31:56] | Well, you put it that way, | 你如果要这么说 | 
| [31:57] | makes it a lot easier to swallow. | 那就好接受多了 | 
| [31:59] | Then again, you make a living | 但话说回来 你就是靠着说一些 | 
| [32:01] | telling people what they want to hear. | 别人想听的话谋生的 | 
| [32:05] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [32:13] | Lazo’s here. Come on. | 拉索到了 走 | 
| [32:28] | Bravo 2 to Havoc. Bravo 1 has eyes on HVT, | B2呼叫作战中心 B1看到了高价值目标 | 
| [32:31] | who has made contact with Cinderella. | 已和”灰姑娘”接上头了 | 
| [32:33] | Good copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 | 
| [32:50] | None of my people saw him come through the street. | 我的人没有看见他从街上过来 | 
| [32:53] | Likely came up from underground. | 可能是从地下冒出来的 | 
| [32:55] | Martinez, let’s have your man sit on the garage exits, yeah? | 马丁内兹 让你的人守着车库出口 好吗 | 
| [32:58] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [33:20] | Is he gonna chat all night | 他打算聊一晚上 | 
| [33:21] | or is he gonna close the deal? | 还是要完成交易 | 
| [33:23] | Terrorizing a country is a stressful job. | 恐吓整个国家压力很大 | 
| [33:26] | Even psychopaths need someone to talk to. | 就算是变态也需要和别人聊聊天 | 
| [33:37] | Hey, he’s taking a call. | 他在接电话 | 
| [33:56] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [34:21] | Yeah? | 喂 | 
| [34:22] | Do you have a lock on Cinderella’s cell? | 你还在锁定”灰姑娘”的手机吗 | 
| [34:24] | We lost her. | 我们跟丢了 | 
| [34:27] | Yeah, boss, she’s still in the club. | 老大 她还在夜总会里 | 
| [34:28] | Northwest corner of the building. | 大楼的西北角 | 
| [34:30] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [34:32] | Check to see if she’s in the bathroom. | 去看看她是不是在洗手间 | 
| [34:33] | We lose her, we lose our track on Lazo. | 如果我们跟丢了她 就失去了拉索这条线 | 
| [34:35] | We lose Lazo, we lose Doza. | 如果找不到拉索 就找不到多扎 | 
| [34:50] | What is it, boss? | 怎么了 老大 | 
| [34:51] | Got eyes on our HVT? | 看见高价值目标了吗 | 
| [34:52] | Negative. Watching all doors. | 没有 每个门都盯着的 | 
| [34:54] | Thinking he left without our Cinderella. | 他应该没带”灰姑娘”就走了 | 
| [35:53] | What is it? | 什么情况 | 
| [35:55] | Sofia said Lazo left to see his boss. | 索菲亚说拉索要去见他老板 | 
| [35:57] | He left to go see Doza. | 他去见多扎了 | 
| [35:58] | It’s not exactly solid intelligence. | 这个情报未经核实 | 
| [36:00] | Don’t have anything else to go on here. | 反正再待在这里也没有用了 | 
| [36:02] | Something’s wrong. | 这一定有问题 | 
| [36:11] | There’s Jason. | 杰森出来了 | 
| [36:20] | Silver Mercedes, heading east. | 银色奔驰 向东开走了 | 
| [36:22] | He’s leaving his date? | 他居然抛下了女伴 | 
| [36:22] | Yup. To meet Doza. Drive. | 没错 去见多扎 快开车 | 
| [36:25] | This could all end tonight. | 今晚一切都可能结束了 | 
| [36:27] | Yeah, that’s right, it could end tonight. | 没错 今晚就可能结束 | 
| [36:28] | All elements, this is Bravo 2. | 所有人听好 这里是B2 | 
| [36:30] | We are following the HVT. | 我们在跟踪高价值目标 | 
| [36:31] | Headed northbound on Paseo de la Reforma. | 由改革大道向北移动 | 
| [36:33] | What the hell? | 什么情况 | 
| [36:36] | I don’t remember this being part of the plan. | 我记得计划里没这部分 | 
| [36:46] | J, following Lazo without the girl’s cell to track? | 老杰 没有那姑娘的手机去追踪拉索吗 | 
| [36:49] | There’s too many unknowns. | 不确定因素太多了 | 
| [36:51] | We don’t know why he left his date | 我们不知道他为什么抛下女伴 | 
| [36:52] | or how many eyes are on him. | 也不知道有多少人正在盯着他 | 
| [36:53] | Sitting on his bumper is not the smartest play. | 追在他车屁股后头可不是最好的策略 | 
| [36:55] | It’s our only one, Ray. | 这是我们唯一的机会 雷 | 
| [36:57] | Sit on the bumper, Trent. | 跟紧他的车 特伦特 | 
| [36:58] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc. | B2 这里是作战中心 | 
| [37:00] | Interrogative; is Cinderella with the HVT? | 怎么了 “灰姑娘”和高价值目标在一起吗 | 
| [37:03] | Negative, Havoc. He’s alone. | 没有 作战中心 他一个人 | 
| [37:06] | All right, good copy, Bravo 2. | 好的 收到 B2 | 
| [37:07] | Maintain your distance, keep your heads down. | 别跟得太紧 保持低调 | 
| [37:10] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [37:10] | We don’t have the cell. | 我们没拿到手机 | 
| [37:11] | You’re not scrubbing the op? | 你居然没有取消这次行动 | 
| [37:13] | Jason’s call. | 杰森的决定 | 
| [37:14] | Gonna back it. | 我们要支持他 | 
| [37:18] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [37:19] | Nobody’s answering at Reyes’s. | 雷耶斯的电话没人接听 | 
| [37:20] | We’re on our way to her apartment now. | 我们现在已经出发去她的公寓了 | 
| [37:22] | All right. Keep me posted. | 很好 有消息通知我 | 
| [37:24] | Jason, I have a bad feeling. I think we could be burned. | 杰森 我有不祥的预感 我们可能会失败 | 
| [37:26] | We don’t know that; keep me posted. | 这都不一定呢 有消息通知我 | 
| [37:30] | Hey. Where are we? | 我们到哪了 | 
| [37:32] | Ixtapaluca, it’s the biggest slum in the city. | 伊斯塔帕卢卡 市内最大的贫民窟 | 
| [37:34] | Any idea why Lazo would be | 知道拉索为什么 | 
| [37:36] | meeting Doza in a place like this? | 要在这样的地方见多扎吗 | 
| [37:37] | Yeah, Doza’s smart. He would never set up | 多扎很狡诈 他绝不会在 | 
| [37:39] | a meeting at the Four Seasons. | 四季酒店这样的地方约人见面 | 
| [37:40] | No one would ever think to look here. | 绝不会有人想到来检查这里 | 
| [37:44] | Bravo 3 to Bravo 1. | B3呼叫B1 | 
| [37:45] | We’re passing outside our 20 minute perimeter of our QRF. | 已超出快速反应部队二十分钟能到的范围了 | 
| [37:48] | Is there any reason we don’t wave this off? | 为什么我们还要继续这次行动 | 
| [37:51] | Bravo 3, this is 1. | B3 我是B1 | 
| [37:52] | Got you loud and clear. Charlie Mike. | 你给我听清楚 继续执行任务 | 
| [37:54] | Continue mission? We’re sitting cucarachas. | 继续执行任务 这不是往枪口上撞嘛 | 
| [38:12] | Bravo 3, this is 1. | B3 我是B1 | 
| [38:13] | They split right, down two side streets. | 他们在两条小路后的路口右拐了 | 
| [38:22] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 | 
| [38:24] | Havoc to all Bravo stations, we have vehicles | 作战中心呼叫B队全员 我们看到多辆车 | 
| [38:26] | rapidly approaching our position. | 快速驶向我们的位置 | 
| [38:32] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 6. | 作战中心 我是B6 | 
| [38:33] | We have troops in contact. | 我们与敌军正面交火 | 
| [38:34] | Copy, Bravo 6. Bravo 1, QRF is inbound. | 收到 B6 B1 快速反应部队过来了 | 
| [38:38] | Get your guys mustered up in five and out the damn door. | 五分钟内召集你的人 马上给我出发 | 
| [38:40] | Davis, I need ISR ASAP. | 戴维斯 立刻上侦查监视设备 | 
| [38:41] | Roger, sir. | 收到 长官 | 
| [38:44] | Go through them. | 撞过去 | 
| [38:53] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |