时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t want to be at each other’s throats forever. | 我也不想一直和你吵来吵去 |
[00:05] | I want to put it to bed, bury it. | 我想把这解决掉 埋起来 |
[00:07] | Want to bury it? Yeah, you’re pretty good at burying things. | 你想把这埋起来 对 你很擅长埋葬秘密 |
[00:09] | Burying people, too. | 也很擅长埋葬某人 |
[00:13] | Wait, wait, we need him alive! | 等等 抓活的 |
[00:14] | Go, go! Come on, let’s go! Go! | 上上 快 快走 走 |
[00:16] | Do whatever you need to do to save him. | 尽一切努力救他 |
[00:18] | We lose him, we lose Doza. | 没他就找不到多扎 |
[00:19] | We lose Doza, we got nothing. | 找不到多扎 一切归零 |
[00:21] | We’re back to square one. | 又回到了起点 |
[00:21] | Martinez didn’t rat us out. So who? | 马丁内兹没出卖我们 那是谁 |
[00:23] | It wasn’t Carla who gave us up. | 把我们供出来的不是卡尔拉 |
[00:25] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[00:27] | I can’t lose my family. | 我不能因此失去家庭 |
[00:28] | Doza is everywhere. | 多扎无处不在 |
[00:30] | Tell me where he is, | 告诉我他的下落 |
[00:31] | you get to live. | 我就让你活命 |
[00:32] | Where’s Doza?! Tell me! | 多扎在哪 告诉我 |
[00:33] | It’s a safe house for when things go wrong. | 风声紧时他就会去那个安全屋 |
[00:39] | 墨西哥城 墨西哥 | |
[00:52] | If you’ve come to point out the fact | 如果你是来指出 |
[00:54] | that I was riding you for not having your head in the game | 我竟然害得你一头撞进 |
[00:56] | while I was sitting next to a turncoat, | 内鬼设好的陷阱里 |
[00:58] | please don’t. | 那还是省了吧 |
[01:03] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:05] | I’m really sorry about Rita, all right? | 丽塔的事真的很遗憾 |
[01:08] | No one saw that betrayal coming. | 谁都没料到她会叛变 |
[01:10] | Led us right into an ambush. | 害我们一头栽进陷阱 |
[01:12] | I used to think that some people were incorruptible, but… | 我之前认为有的人是刚正不阿的 |
[01:18] | everyone’s corruptible. | 但谁都可能被腐蚀 |
[01:20] | Everyone has their breaking point. | 谁都有软肋 |
[01:23] | Not Martinez. | 马丁内兹没有 |
[01:28] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[01:31] | I got to gear up. | 我得准备去了 |
[01:33] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[01:36] | What I said in the club, | 我在夜总会说的话 |
[01:39] | I wasn’t just trying to tell you what you wanted to hear. | 不只是跟你说你想听的话 |
[01:43] | It was the truth. | 而是事实 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[01:49] | Are we good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[01:52] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事了 |
[01:52] | All right? | 好吗 |
[01:54] | Time to end this. Time to get Doza. | 该结束了 该抓住多扎了 |
[02:11] | Bravo 1, target building is 800 meters north of your location. | B1 目标建筑在你方北面八百米处 |
[02:15] | Okay, we confirmed HVT’s on target? | 好 确定高价值目标了吗 |
[02:17] | Negative. But ISR shows fighting age males in the area. | 没有 侦察监视设备发现该区域有成年男性 |
[02:20] | Havoc Base, blocking force is peeling off. | 作战中心 信号屏蔽人员离队了 |
[02:23] | We’re coming up on target. | 就快到目标位置了 |
[02:25] | All that dirty drug money and this is where Doza hangs out? | 靠毒品赚了那么多脏钱 多扎就去这地方找乐子 |
[02:28] | Well, he knows how to lay low. | 他知道如何低调 |
[02:29] | Doza’s a snake. Snake’s as low as you can go. | 多扎是狡猾的毒蛇 最懂得低调行事了 |
[02:33] | Yeah. Well, let’s hope it’s not another setup. | 对 但愿不会又是陷阱 |
[02:36] | Well, according to SEAL lore, | 根据海豹突击队的传说 |
[02:40] | a team can only be ambushed once per deployment. | 一支队伍一次驻派只会中一次埋伏 |
[02:42] | That’s not really a thing. | 根本没有这种传说 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I know, but I wish it was. | 我知道 只是希望如此而已 |
[02:47] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Conando. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过卡南多阶段 |
[02:50] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[02:54] | Office building’s the last place I thought we’d find Doza. | 我根本没想到多扎会躲在办公楼里 |
[02:56] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[02:57] | Anything ostentatious would draw attention. | 太浮夸张扬的东西都会引起注意 |
[03:01] | The team is moving into position. | 队伍正在接近目标位置 |
[03:45] | Bravo 1, we’re standing by. | B1 等候指令 |
[03:52] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Aricebo. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过阿雷西波阶段 |
[03:55] | That’s good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[04:06] | Set. | 设置完毕 |
[04:07] | All elements, execute, execute, execute. | 各单位 执行 执行 执行 |
[04:08] | Burn in! | 破门进入 |
[04:17] | Bravo 1 clearing third floor. | B1扫清三楼威胁 |
[04:31] | Bravo 6 clearing basement. | B6扫清地下室威胁 |
[05:31] | Bravo 1 clearing second floor. | B1扫清二楼威胁 |
[05:36] | Hey! ¡Manos arriba! ¡Manos arriba! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[05:38] | Dame sus manos. Dame sus manos. | 把手给我 把手给我 |
[05:40] | Hey. Zip-zip tie her. Zip tie her. | 用束线带捆住她 用束线带捆住 |
[05:42] | – Clear! – Dime, dónde está Doza? | -安全 -多扎在哪 |
[05:43] | Eagle, Eagle, Eagle! | 老鹰 老鹰 老鹰 |
[05:44] | – Dó-Dónde está Doza? – That’s all the rooms. | -多扎在哪 -房间都搜遍了 |
[05:47] | – Dígame dónde está Doza ahorita. – What’s going on? | -告诉我多扎现在在哪 -怎么了 |
[05:49] | – What’s she saying? – She’s not– she’s not saying anything. | -她说什么了 -她什么都没说 |
[05:51] | She says she doesn’t know. Dígame, dónde está Doza? | 她说不知道多扎在哪 告诉我多扎在哪 |
[05:53] | – What’s going on? – You understand. | -怎么了 -你听得懂 |
[05:53] | She’s-she’s saying she doesn’t understand. | 她说她不懂 |
[05:55] | – She doesn’t know. – Ask her again. | -她说不知道 -再问 |
[05:56] | Dónde está Doza? | 多扎在哪 |
[05:57] | – Ask her again! – Dónde está Doza? | -再问 -多扎在哪 |
[05:59] | ¡Dígame ahorita dónde está! | 告诉我多扎在哪 |
[06:01] | Si tú sabes, ¿dónde está? | 知道她在哪吗 |
[06:13] | Wall charge. | 破墙炸弹 |
[06:46] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[06:47] | Passing San Juan. Target’s not here. | 已过圣胡安阶段 目标不在这里 |
[06:50] | Found Doza’s safe room. It’s a dry hole. | 找到了多扎的安全屋 但没人 |
[06:51] | That’s good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[06:53] | We know. | 知道了 |
[06:54] | If there’s a TV there, turn it on. | 那边有电视的话 打开看看 |
[07:04] | I am Andres Doza, | 我是安德烈斯·多扎 |
[07:06] | a businessman, | 一个商人 |
[07:07] | and I am the victim of American criminal aggression. | 也是美国侵略罪行的受害者 |
[07:11] | I am being hunted, in México, | 我竟然在墨西哥 |
[07:13] | by United States soldiers. | 被美国大兵追杀 |
[07:14] | I am not a perfect man, | 我并非完人 |
[07:16] | but I am not the man that they say I am. | 但我不是他们说的那种人 |
[07:19] | It is the Americans who are the criminals, | 美国人才是犯罪分子 |
[07:21] | and I would rather give up my freedom than allow them | 我宁愿放弃自由也不想让他们 |
[07:24] | to operate in secret on our soil. | 在我们的国土上为所欲为 |
[07:27] | I am doing this so that my people will know the truth. | 我这样做是为了让我的人民知晓真相 |
[07:31] | I’m doing this for the Mexican people. | 我这样做是为了墨西哥人民 |
[07:39] | You know what this is, right? | 你知道这是什么情况 对吧 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I know what this is. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:41] | This is Doza’s escape plan. | 这是多扎的逃跑计划 |
[07:57] | Doza’s lawyers released these shortly after his arrest. | 多扎的律师在他被捕后立即放出这些视频 |
[07:59] | It’s creating a public uproar. | 意在制造公众骚乱 |
[08:01] | Look at those angles. | 看这角度 |
[08:03] | Doza had men there taking pictures. | 多扎派人在那里拍照 |
[08:05] | American Special Forces engaging | 美军特种部队 |
[08:07] | in combat on the streets of Mexico? | 参与墨西哥街头枪战 |
[08:08] | It’s not something the CIA or the Mexican SEDENA | 中情局和墨西哥国防秘书处可不想 |
[08:12] | wants public. | 让这些公诸于世 |
[08:13] | So say it. What does this mean? What does this mean? | 所以呢 什么意思这是 |
[08:15] | It means we’re done. | 意思是我们玩完了 |
[08:18] | Bravo Team has been ordered to leave the country | 命令B队在二十四小时之内 |
[08:20] | within 24 hours. | 撤离墨西哥 |
[08:23] | I thought we had a chance this time. | 我以为这次我们能有机会 |
[08:25] | I could see an end to the plague of this man. | 看到这个人的祸害终结 |
[08:27] | I should have known Doza would slip away. | 我早该知道多扎会设法逃掉 |
[08:29] | That’s how it always ends. | 总是这样的结果 |
[08:31] | The Mexican government sent us down here to get a job done. | 墨西哥政府要我们来完成这个任务 |
[08:33] | Yeah, well, the president, | 是的 但是总统 |
[08:35] | the president of this country, has ordered us out. | 这个国家的总统命令我们离开 |
[08:37] | Okay, so what-what are we gonna do? We just let this guy Doza | 那我们怎么办 我们就让多扎这家伙 |
[08:39] | run his cartel through some farce arrest? | 操纵他的贩毒集团导演一场逮捕闹剧 |
[08:41] | Or, better yet, continue to go after | 甚至更糟糕 让他继续去追杀 |
[08:43] | this guy and his family? | 这个人和他的家人 |
[08:44] | Oh, and– not to mention– let them get away with murdering | 更不要提他们谋杀了一位 |
[08:47] | an American DEA agent? | 美国缉毒局探员还能逍遥法外 |
[08:49] | Is that what you’re saying, Blackburn? | 你是这意思吗 布莱克本 |
[08:50] | No. We finish this. | 不行 我们要解决这个问题 |
[08:52] | What do you want to do, Jason? | 杰森你想怎么办 |
[08:53] | You want to go after Doza alone? | 你想自己追捕多扎吗 |
[08:55] | No military assets, | 没有军事资源 |
[08:57] | no recon, in his home country. | 没有侦查力量 在他的国家 |
[08:59] | He controls the police. He controls everything here. | 他控制了警方 他控制这里的一切 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I do. That’s what I want to do. | 是的 我就是要这么做 |
[09:02] | – I want to… – No, it’s not happening. | -我就是… -不可能的 |
[09:07] | Look, Mexican government knows where Doza is now, right? | 墨西哥政府知道多扎现在何处 对吧 |
[09:09] | So why don’t they just go in there | 他们为什么不直接过去 |
[09:10] | and drop the hammer on him? | 捉住他审问 |
[09:11] | The Chiapas region is a political powder keg. | 恰帕斯地区是个政治火药桶 |
[09:14] | Capital fears intervention with federal troops | 中央政府担心对联邦部队的干预 |
[09:17] | will cause civic unrest. | 会引起民众动乱 |
[09:18] | Doza cut our legs out | 多扎知道当地政府 |
[09:19] | from under us knowing that his government | 不会追究他 |
[09:21] | wouldn’t come after him. | 故意摆了我们一道 |
[09:22] | Very clever. | 十分聪明 |
[09:24] | Guys, the minute that we leave Mexican airspace, | 伙计们 只要我们一离开墨西哥领空 |
[09:26] | this guy, Doza, he’s just gonna be right out of jail | 多扎就会马上获释 |
[09:29] | and he’s gonna be terrorizing this country. | 继续恐怖统治这个国家 |
[09:31] | And Martinez died for nothing. | 马丁内兹就白白牺牲了 |
[09:34] | So that’s it? | 只能这样了吗 |
[09:35] | There’s nothing left we can do? | 我们束手无策了吗 |
[09:36] | You know, there is. | 还有办法 |
[09:37] | We got 24 hours. | 我们还有二十四小时 |
[09:39] | – Meaning? – Meaning, this guy Doza, | -意思是 -意思是多扎这家伙 |
[09:41] | he’s a threat to the Mexican government. | 对墨西哥政府是一个威胁 |
[09:43] | They want him just as bad as we do. | 他们和我们一样想要抓住他 |
[09:47] | If there’s deniability, | 如果可以推诿的话 |
[09:49] | that’s gonna give us another shot to go after him. | 就能给我们多一次机会去抓住他 |
[09:50] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这个主意不坏 |
[09:52] | If SEDENA’s fingerprints aren’t on this, | 如果国防秘书处没有染指此事 |
[09:53] | maybe I can persuade them. | 也许我可以说动他们 |
[09:55] | Good. Okay, listen. | 很好 听着 |
[09:57] | Feels like we’ve been on three ops and had no sleep. | 我们已经连续三次行动没有休息了 |
[09:58] | – So let’s get some rest. – Yeah, if you’re hoping | -先去休息一下 -是啊 |
[10:01] | for a Hail Mary for the win, | 如果你们想要做最后一搏的话 |
[10:02] | you’ve already lost. | 你就已经输了 |
[10:05] | C-17’s en route. | C17已经启程了 |
[10:07] | Let’s get to packing. | 咱们该打包行李了 |
[10:16] | I thought I told everyone to get some sleep. | 我以为我让大家去睡觉了 |
[10:18] | What are you still doing up? | 你还在这儿干嘛 |
[10:20] | Yeah, you know, a little sleep has been hard to come by. | 是啊 可是睡一会儿也很难 |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:26] | That seems to be the thing going around these days. | 看来这些天都是如此 |
[10:28] | No sleep, huh? | 睡不着 |
[10:32] | Hey, I, uh, | 我说… |
[10:34] | I shouldn’t be questioning your judgment in the field. | 在作战中我不该质疑你的判断 |
[10:36] | Forget it, man. | 别在意了 |
[10:37] | You know what? You’re frustrated. That’s all. | 要我说 你也很沮丧 就是这样 |
[10:39] | Besides, you almost got mudsucked, you know? | 何况你也差点出事 |
[10:41] | And that’ll do that to people, trust me. | 人在那个时候都会那样 相信我 |
[10:42] | We’ll try and keep that for the AAR next time. | 下次争取放在战后报告里 |
[10:45] | Not when we’re, uh, stuck in a church, you know? | 别想我们被困在教堂里就好 |
[10:47] | Bullets about to fly. | 子弹乱飞 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I’ve just, | 是啊 |
[10:51] | been a little on edge recently, you know? | 我就是最近有点烦 你知道的 |
[10:54] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[10:56] | Yeah. They told you, huh? | 是的 他们跟你说了 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:59] | Sucks, man. I’ve been there. | 很难受 我也经历过 |
[11:03] | Eh, it’s nothing | 虽然跟你经受的比起来 |
[11:04] | compared to what you’re going through, though, man. | 真的不算什么了 |
[11:06] | Look, Clay, you just… | 克莱 你… |
[11:08] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[11:13] | So, look, all we can do is… | 听着 我们能做的… |
[11:15] | we just learn from our losses, | 就是从损失中学到东西 |
[11:17] | not let them defeat us. | 不要让它们打败我们 |
[11:19] | Alana for me, Stella for you. | 对我来说是阿兰娜 对你来说是斯特拉 |
[11:22] | All we can do | 我们所能做的 |
[11:23] | is be grateful that they were in our lives. | 就是感激她们曾出现在我们的生命中 |
[11:25] | Come on, Clay. Good? | 振作起来 克莱 好吗 |
[11:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:29] | You got it. no. Not hugging, buddy. | 你懂的 不用拥抱了 兄弟 |
[11:31] | – Jason. – Not hugging | -杰森 -不用拥抱了 |
[11:32] | Took some arm twisting, but SEDENA’s | 我向他们施加了点压力 但国防秘书处 |
[11:34] | cleared us for one last run at Doza. | 准许了我们对多扎的最后一次行动 |
[11:36] | We have till sunrise tomorrow. | 只能在明天日出之前 |
[11:38] | Let’s hope the sun rises on his body, shall we? | 但愿太阳从他的尸体上升起来吧 |
[11:41] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 |
[11:49] | So they’re still kicking us out of the country, | 所以他们还是要把我们踢出这个国家 |
[11:50] | but the Mexican government is gonna let us | 但墨西哥政府会让我们 |
[11:53] | take another crack at Doza? | 对多扎再采取一次行动 |
[11:54] | As long as they have plausible deniability, | 只要他们能合理地推诿 |
[11:57] | SEDENA’s okay with us operating | 国防秘书处同意 |
[11:58] | until the president’s deadline. | 让我们在总统下最后通牒之前继续行动 |
[12:00] | But they will not support us with assets or troops. | 但他们不会提供线人和军队 |
[12:04] | It’s a lot of risk, a lot of unknowns. | 这有太多的风险 太多的未知数 |
[12:05] | Love risks, love the unknown. | 我就喜欢风险和未知 |
[12:07] | We’ve faced tougher odds. | 我们面对过更难对付的人 |
[12:08] | That’s for sure. Much tougher. | 毫无疑问 难对付得多 |
[12:10] | Well, we don’t have time to recon. | 我们没有时间来侦察 |
[12:11] | Don’t have a Marine base to run the op out of. | 没有用来执行任务的海军基地 |
[12:14] | Yeah, well, C-17’s coming, right? | C17能来 对吗 |
[12:15] | I mean, so why don’t we just run Havoc out of that, | 为什么不把作战中心设在那上面呢 |
[12:17] | like a million times before? | 就像以前那很多次一样 |
[12:18] | Okay, to be clear: | 先说清楚 |
[12:19] | if you’re detained, no one is coming after you. | 如果你被困住了 没人会来救你 |
[12:21] | You are on your own. | 你得靠自己 |
[12:22] | Look, we get into | 听着 我们要进入 |
[12:23] | the mansion undetected, I love our chances. | 没侦察过的大楼 我觉得机会很大 |
[12:27] | But, again, that’s up to the team. | 但是 再说一次 这取决于团队 |
[12:29] | Shooter’s got to shoot. | 总得试试看 |
[12:31] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[12:33] | I hear Chiapas is lovely this time of year. | 我听说每年这个时候的恰帕斯都很棒 |
[12:36] | With the Mexicans giving us their blessing | 有了墨西哥人的祝福 |
[12:37] | and y’all chomping at the bit, op’s a go. | 还有你们这么迫不及待 这次行动确定了 |
[12:42] | I’m coming, too. | 我也来 |
[12:44] | You get caught out there… | 你被抓了的话 |
[12:45] | I was acting on my own. That’s what I’ll say. | 我会说我是单独行动的 |
[12:48] | I must finish what Colonel Martinez started. | 我要完成马丁内兹上校的事业 |
[12:53] | All right. | 那好 |
[12:55] | Doza’s prison compound is just off the coast, | 多扎的监狱就在沿海处 |
[12:57] | 500 miles directly to our south. | 我们的南边五百里 |
[12:59] | Great. How we getting down there? | 太棒了 我们怎么过去 |
[13:00] | Agency contact of mine managed to wrangle us a helo, | 我的中情局联络人暗中想办法 |
[13:02] | off the books. | 给我们弄了架直升机 |
[13:03] | There’s one road in to the target, | 只有一条路能通往目标所在处 |
[13:05] | likely to be swarmed with guards and checkpoints. | 很可能设满了守卫和检查站 |
[13:07] | Wouldn’t be an issue if we had a force of 60 soldiers. | 如果我们有六十个士兵的话就不是问题了 |
[13:10] | Don’t have 60, we got seven. | 没有六十 我们只有七个 |
[13:11] | All right? So we got to come in a different route. | 所以我们只能从另一条路进去了 |
[13:13] | Any ideas? | 大家有什么想法吗 |
[13:15] | This mangrove? | 这是红树林 |
[13:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[13:18] | This, uh, this mangrove swamp right here off the coast, right? | 这个红树林沼泽地正好在这个沿海的地方 |
[13:21] | I mean, this could provide some pretty good cover | 这能给我们提供很好的掩护 |
[13:23] | to get into his compound. | 来潜入他的监狱 |
[13:24] | A natural barrier like that will bog down most forces. | 一个能阻挡大多数军队的天然屏障 |
[13:27] | Doza won’t expect anyone coming from there. Mm-mm. | 多扎不会想到有任何人从这里过来 |
[13:29] | So we’ll chopper in | 所以我们坐直升机到 |
[13:31] | offshore here, and we’ll swim to the coastline. | 近海的这里 然后游到海岸线 |
[13:33] | All this land between here and Chiapas, | 这里和恰帕斯之间到处都是土地 |
[13:35] | and yet, you find a way to get us to swim. | 然而你还是找了种让我们游泳的办法 |
[13:38] | Small swim. You’re not gonna be eaten by a shark, Sonny. | 只游一小段 你不会被鲨鱼吃掉的 桑尼 |
[13:41] | Yeah, but the jaguars in that mangrove, man, they could. | 但那片红树林里的美洲虎可以 |
[13:43] | What, there’s j… | 什么 |
[13:43] | – there’s jaguars? – Yeah. | -那里有美洲虎 -是啊 |
[13:45] | Jaguars are the sharks of the jungle. You know that, right? | 美洲虎就是丛林里的鲨鱼 你知道的吧 |
[13:47] | Oh, well, that would make sense, ’cause they, | 这就说得通了 因为它们 |
[13:48] | they got them big old teeth and stuff, right? | 有大虎牙之类的 是吧 |
[13:50] | Can we just call in an airstrike? | 我们就不能采用空袭吗 |
[13:52] | Negative. How far from the coast is Doza’s mansion? | 不行 多扎的地方离海岸有多远 |
[13:55] | About a nine-klick hike, inclined. | 大约九公里的斜坡 |
[13:57] | Once you get through the mangrove, | 一旦你们穿过了红树林 |
[13:59] | you’ll hit arid coastal desert. | 就会到达一个干旱的海边沙漠 |
[14:00] | Mm. That’s at least six hours to get through that on foot. | 徒步走过去至少要六小时 |
[14:03] | And no ISR under that canopy, | 在那一片没有侦察监视设备 |
[14:05] | so if Doza’s men are patrolling, | 所以如果多扎的人在那巡逻 |
[14:06] | we have no way to warn you. | 我们没办法提醒你们 |
[14:08] | Well, what about exfil? | 怎么撤离呢 |
[14:09] | Whole region’s probably gonna be after us. | 整个地区都可能要追捕我们 |
[14:11] | We’re gonna need to get out quick. | 我们需要迅速离开 |
[14:12] | Once we hit jackpot at the mansion, | 一旦我们在那栋宅子里命中目标 |
[14:14] | the helo will land at the, | 直升飞机会降落在 |
[14:15] | the polo fields, and we’ll be gone. | 马球场上 我们就能撤离 |
[14:17] | Solid plan for 30 minutes. | 三十分钟的详尽计划 |
[14:19] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 是啊 你知道吗 |
[14:20] | We got 18 hours till our hunting license expires, | 还有十八小时我们的狩猎证就过期了 |
[14:22] | so let’s move. | 所以行动吧 |
[14:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:28] | Bravo 1 to Havoc Base, I pass Vader. | B1向作战中心汇报 已过维德阶段 |
[14:32] | Copy that, 1. Passing Vader. | 收到 B1 已过维德阶段 |
[14:36] | Welcome to the jungle. | 欢迎来到丛林 |
[14:49] | Please tell me that growl | 拜托告诉我那声吼 |
[14:51] | wasn’t a jaguar. | 不是美洲虎的 |
[14:54] | Want someone to hold your hand, Sonny? | 需要有人拉着你的手吗 桑尼 |
[14:57] | What I do want to get a hold of | 我想要的只是保持住 |
[14:58] | is my rightful place atop of the food chain. | 我在食物链顶端的合理位置 |
[15:01] | I’ve got six klicks to Doza. | 我已经向多扎靠近了六公里 |
[15:02] | We need to be exfiling by midnight. | 我们需要在午夜前撤离 |
[15:05] | Spend a lot of time in the bush? | 经常有机会去丛林里吗 |
[15:06] | You know, my father would take me on hikes to Mayan ruins. | 我爸爸曾带我去玛雅遗迹远足 |
[15:09] | Told me stories how they’d rip the hearts out of their people. | 给我讲他们把同类心脏挖出来的故事 |
[15:12] | That kind of violence, I couldn’t imagine. | 我那时没办法想象那种程度的暴力 |
[15:15] | Not so hard anymore, huh? | 现在没那么难了 对吧 |
[15:17] | Not so hard. | 没那么难了 |
[16:12] | Got a camp guarding the back door. | 发现一个把守后门的营地 |
[16:15] | Five enemy, at least. | 至少有五名敌人 |
[16:18] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[16:24] | Copy that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[16:25] | Enemy’s 20 yards northwest of our position. | 在我们的西北方18米处发现敌军 |
[16:27] | All right, how many combatants? | 有多少敌方战斗人员 |
[16:31] | We got six visible. | 视野内有六人 |
[16:32] | We engage, there might be more. | 如果发生交战 可能会有更多 |
[16:36] | So we’ll cloverleaf around them and get back on route. | 我们将绕过他们 再回到既定路线 |
[16:40] | All right, keep the detour tight. | 好的 尽量减小绕行长度 |
[16:41] | You don’t have much slack in your timeline. | 你们的时间不宽裕 |
[16:45] | Check. | 收到 |
[17:29] | They didn’t hear anything. | 他们没听见动静 |
[17:30] | Yeah. Didn’t hear anything, but they’re gonna miss him. | 是的 没听见动静 但会发现他失踪了 |
[17:37] | Doesn’t have any radio on him. | 他身上没有对讲机 |
[17:39] | Cache the body. It’ll buy us a few minutes. | 掩藏尸体 为我们多争取点时间 |
[18:25] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re at the target’s perimeter. | 作战中心 我是B1 我们到达目标人物周边 |
[18:27] | Copy, Bravo 1. We now have ISR above your position. | 收到 B1 我们侦察监视设备在你们位置上方 |
[18:31] | Got that pesky jungle out of the way. | 没有那些烦人的丛林了 |
[18:33] | I see 12 guards patrolling, regular pattern of movement. | 发现12名巡逻的警卫 行动路径很有规律 |
[18:36] | Closest two are 20 yards east. | 最近的两个在东面18米处 |
[18:42] | Copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[18:43] | We got ’em. | 看到了 |
[18:46] | Guess word got out about their buddy. | 看来他们发现队友的事了 |
[18:51] | Drop them. | 干掉他们 |
[18:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:03] | All Bravo stations, | B队全员 |
[19:04] | six more enemy moving towards your position. | 另有六名敌人向你们的方向靠近 |
[19:13] | We got six tangos coming our way. | 有六个目标正向我们靠近 |
[19:15] | We holding cover or are we taking ’em from here? | 我们保持隐蔽还是现在干掉他们 |
[19:18] | Take ’em from here. | 干掉他们 |
[19:20] | On me. Execute. | 听我口令 击毙 |
[19:29] | Move. Move. | 快走 快走 |
[20:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[20:38] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:00] | Knees. Get on your knees. | 跪下 快跪下 |
[21:02] | Keep your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[21:04] | I didn’t even hear the doorbell ring. | 我都没听到门铃声 |
[21:05] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[21:06] | Jackpot. Say again, jackpot. | 抓到了 重复一次 抓到了 |
[21:09] | Alive? | 还活着 |
[21:10] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[21:17] | Copy, Bravo 1. Extract helo is 30 seconds out. | 收到 B1 撤离的直升机三十秒后到 |
[21:37] | There’s our ride. | 是我们的飞机 |
[21:42] | Clay, Lopez, stay here. | 克莱 洛佩兹 留在这 |
[21:43] | The rest of us will secure a path for exfil. | 我们其他人去找撤离的出口 |
[21:52] | Not sure I’d be smiling. | 如果我是你 可能笑不出来 |
[21:54] | You’ve battled all this way only to condemn yourselves. | 你们一路拼命闯进来 就是来送死的 |
[21:57] | I hate to spoil it for you, but that’s not our plan, pal. | 我不想扫你的兴 但是我们的计划可不是这样 |
[22:19] | I believe your plans have changed. | 我相信你们要改变计划了 |
[22:32] | – Where’d those shots come from? – Looking. | -这是从哪里射击的 -正在查找 |
[22:35] | Havoc, it’s 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[22:36] | Copy, Bravo 1. We’re aware of the helo. | 收到 B1 我们已了解到直升机的情况 |
[22:38] | We’re looking for answers. | 我们正在查找原因 |
[22:39] | I got a convoy of vehicles | 我发现一队车辆 |
[22:40] | converging onto Doza’s property. | 正在向多扎的住处驶去 |
[22:42] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[22:43] | I know who. | 我知道是谁 |
[22:53] | Havoc, this is 1. Sitrep? | 作战中心 我是B1 战情报告 |
[22:54] | Yeah, Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[22:56] | Be advised that you have a force | 请注意 有一队 |
[22:58] | of Chiapas state police approaching your position. | 恰帕斯州警察正在向你们的位置靠近 |
[23:03] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[23:06] | They shoot down the helo? | 是他们击落了直升机吗 |
[23:08] | Affirm. They claim the pilot was participating | 一定是 他们声称飞行员参与了 |
[23:10] | in the unlawful abduction of a prisoner | 对一名警方控制的犯人的 |
[23:12] | in their charge. | 绑架活动 |
[23:17] | They’re coming for Doza. | 他们为多扎而来 |
[23:26] | And they brought an army. | 他们带来了一个军队 |
[23:34] | This is Comandante Salas | 我是恰帕斯州警方的 |
[23:35] | of the Chiapas state police. | 指挥官萨拉斯 |
[23:38] | I am ordering you | 我命令你们 |
[23:39] | to surrender Señor Doza peacefully, | 以和平的方式交出多扎先生 |
[23:43] | or we will take him by force. | 否则我们将动用武力 |
[23:46] | Maybe we should’ve had 31 minutes to plan this gig. | 也许我们不该花31分钟策划这次演出 |
[23:51] | This is Bravo 2 to 4 and 5. | 我是B2 呼叫B4 B5 |
[23:53] | Find watch positions. | 寻找射击位置 |
[23:56] | Put guns on our visitors outside. | 将枪对准我们屋外的来客 |
[23:57] | Copy. In position. | 收到 已就位 |
[24:07] | This is starting to remind me of the ending | 这开始让我想起 |
[24:08] | of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. | 布屈·卡西迪和圣丹斯·基德的下场了 |
[24:11] | Jason’s working on it. | 杰森正在想办法 |
[24:12] | Havoc, this is 1. You got anyone higher up | 作战中心 我是B1 你是否能找到 |
[24:14] | in the federal government who can call them off? | 联邦政府中高职位的人员命他们取消行动 |
[24:16] | They’re trying. | 他们正在尝试 |
[24:17] | The Chiapas governor insists you’re there unlawfully. | 恰帕斯州长坚持说你们是非法行动 |
[24:19] | Guess QRF’s off, huh? | 快速反应部队不会来了吧 |
[24:20] | Look, we knew the rules going in. | 听着 我们了解行动的规矩 |
[24:21] | If this thing goes sideways, SEDENA’s position | 万一事情出现偏差 国防秘书处的立场 |
[24:24] | is that Bravo team was acting without their knowledge. | 就是对B队的行动毫不知情 |
[24:29] | Havoc, it’s 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[24:30] | Anyone from U.S. Command telling us to stand down? | 美国司令部有人命令我们撤退吗 |
[24:32] | No. But once SOCOM grasps what’s going on, | 没有 但是作战司令部一旦知道发生了什么 |
[24:35] | how long you think that’ll last, Bravo 1? | 你们觉得这还能持续多长时间 B1 |
[24:38] | Long enough for me to figure something out, buy some time. | 长到足够我想出办法 拖延点时间 |
[24:40] | Bravo 1 out. Guys, options. | B1完毕 兄弟们 我们有什么选择 |
[24:43] | I say we, uh, dress Doza up as a SEAL, | 我想我们 把多扎扮成我们的人 |
[24:47] | duct tape a gun to his hand | 用胶带把枪缠在他手上 |
[24:48] | and kick him out the door. | 然后把他踢出门 |
[24:49] | Then we talk to the comandante out there, | 然后我们与外面的指挥官直接沟通 |
[24:51] | soldier to soldier, | 军人对军人 |
[24:52] | see if we can get his bosses to see the light. | 看看我们能否让他的长官开窍 |
[24:54] | His boss is this psychopath right here. | 他的长官是这个神经病 |
[24:56] | Controls them all. | 控制了他们所有人 |
[24:58] | Kill all their families if they don’t do his bidding. | 如有违抗者就杀掉他的家人 |
[25:00] | I control no one. | 我没有威胁任何人 |
[25:02] | I am not a puppeteer. | 他们不是我的傀儡 |
[25:04] | I lay out the options, and people choose. | 我提出要求 由他们自己决定 |
[25:07] | We smuggle him out. | 得想办法把他偷运出去 |
[25:09] | Got to be armed police at every door by now. | 门口肯定是全副武装的警察 |
[25:11] | Yeah, this guy’s a drug lord. I mean, he’s built this place. | 这家伙可是毒品大佬 这是他的地盘 |
[25:13] | He’s got to have some sort of tunnel getting out of here. | 肯定有秘密通道 |
[25:15] | There’s no tunnel. | 没有密道 |
[25:16] | Want to know where the tunnels are. | 想知道密道在哪吗 |
[25:18] | Where are the tunnels? | 哪里有密道吗 |
[25:19] | This goes sideways, | 你敢耍半点花招 |
[25:19] | you’re the first one who’s gonna get it. | 就给你头上开条密道 |
[25:21] | Right in the head. You lead us out, you live. | 正中眉心 带我们离开 就让你活着 |
[25:23] | Live? | 活着 |
[25:24] | In a concrete hole in America? | 活在美国的混凝土监狱里面 |
[25:27] | No, thank you. | 算了吧 谢谢 |
[25:29] | Besides, you are a soldier, not a murderer. | 再说了 你们是军人 不是杀手 |
[25:33] | If I catch a bullet, | 要让我吃枪子儿 |
[25:34] | you and your men will go to jail. | 你和你的手下们都得坐牢 |
[25:36] | You will not let that happen, | 而你不会让这件事发生 |
[25:38] | because you care more about their lives | 因为和我的死相比 |
[25:40] | than you do about my death. | 你更关心如何让他们活 |
[25:42] | Ironic. I have made you my protector. | 最讽刺的是 这让你成为我最好的保镖 |
[25:47] | The tunnels. Where are they? Now! Your way out! | 密道 在哪 快说 如何逃离这里 |
[25:49] | You’re thinking of Chapo, Pablo. | 你们以为这像查波和巴勃罗那样吗 |
[25:52] | That’s the weak way, not my way. | 密道是懦夫的选择 而我不是 |
[25:54] | There are no tunnels. | 我这没有密道 |
[25:57] | You will let me go. | 你们只能放我走 |
[25:59] | You have no other choice. | 别无选择 |
[26:01] | Back it off. | 退后 |
[26:05] | Come on. Move. | 行了 走吧 |
[26:10] | You should not dismiss this concession. | 我们已经让步 你们该接受才对 |
[26:12] | Oh, it’s a hell of a bargain. | 你们还真是”大方”啊 |
[26:14] | We let a mass murderer walk, | 我们一放了这个杀人狂 |
[26:15] | and you’re kind enough not to gun down my men. | 你们就”大发慈悲”放过我的手下们 |
[26:18] | You are foreign soldiers operating in a sovereign state. | 你们是在主权国执行任务的外国士兵 |
[26:21] | Doing as I say is the only way this ends peacefully. | 只有接受我的提议才能和平解决这件事 |
[26:25] | Your men are outnumbered. Stand them down, | 你的手下们寡不敌众 让他们投降 |
[26:28] | or they will die. You have ten minutes. | 否则死路一条 给你们十分钟 |
[26:47] | You feel that? | 感受到了吗 |
[26:49] | That charge in the air? | 空气里弥漫着杀气 |
[26:52] | Same feeling before a tornado comes. | 跟龙卷风来临前的感觉一样 |
[26:57] | They’re about to hit. | 他们准备进攻了 |
[26:59] | If they do, | 如果他们开枪 |
[27:01] | it won’t be a happy ending for you. | 你们是不会有好下场的 |
[27:04] | I don’t know about that. | 这可说不准 |
[27:06] | I got a feeling the good guys are gonna win tonight. | 我有预感今晚英雄将战胜邪恶 |
[27:31] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[27:32] | Chiapas police are readying for engagement. | 恰帕斯警队准备进攻 |
[27:34] | Copy that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[27:35] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[27:36] | They should turn him over. | 他们应该放人的 |
[27:38] | It’s not your call, Ellis. | 这不是你说了算 艾利斯 |
[27:39] | Didn’t say it was. | 他们不是听我指挥 |
[27:44] | Havoc Base to Bravo 1. | 作战中心呼叫B1 |
[27:46] | Turn the HVT over and lay your weapons down. | 交出高价值目标 放下武器 |
[27:50] | We’re not losing any of you. | 我们不能有任何伤亡 |
[27:59] | Havoc, this is 1. Laying down. | 作战中心 这里是B1 放下武器 |
[28:02] | Jason, come on, man. | 杰森 别这样 兄弟 |
[28:04] | Come on, boss. | 别放弃啊 老大 |
[28:06] | Weapons down. Now. | 放下武器 快点 |
[28:10] | You heard the man. | 你们都听到了吧 |
[28:11] | Do it. | 放下武器 |
[28:12] | We’re not murderers. | 我们不是杀人犯 |
[28:14] | Yeah, but he’s murdered thousands of people a year. | 对 但他一年要祸害上千人 |
[28:17] | If we stand down, how many more die? | 如果就此放弃 又将有多少人遇害 |
[28:18] | I’m more concerned about your blood. | 我更关心你们的死活 |
[28:20] | Take your weapon off, lay it down. Now. | 卸掉武器 放在地上 快点 |
[28:23] | There’s no justice in this. | 他会继续逍遥法外的 |
[28:26] | Juan, lay down the weapon. | 胡安 放下武器 |
[28:29] | He’ll face justice, Juan. | 他会遭到报应的 胡安 |
[28:30] | Someday. | 终有一天 |
[28:31] | Not here. This is México. | 这里是墨西哥 没人会制裁他 |
[28:35] | Men like him own justice here. | 像他这样的人渣在这里一手遮天 |
[28:37] | Lay down the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[28:42] | Lay down the weapon. Now. | 放下武器 快点 |
[28:53] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[28:55] | Inform Chiapas police that we’re disarmed. | 告诉恰帕斯警队我们已放下武器 |
[28:58] | We’re gonna hand off HVT. | 这就交出高价值目标 |
[29:04] | Ray, cut him loose. | 雷 给他松绑 |
[29:06] | Clay, open the door so the Chiapas police | 克莱 把门打开 |
[29:09] | can see that we’re unarmed | 让门廊处的恰帕斯警队进来时 |
[29:10] | when they’re coming down that hallway. | 能看到我们已放下武器 |
[29:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:19] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[29:20] | Inform Chiapas police that we are disarmed. | 告诉恰帕斯警队我们已放下武器 |
[29:22] | Again, we are disarmed. | 重复 我们已放下武器 |
[29:31] | Bravo 1, this is 4. Heard fire? | B1 这里是B4 怎么有枪声 |
[29:34] | 4, we’re good. | B4 没事 |
[29:37] | You shouldn’t have done that. Wrong move. | 你不应该杀了他 大错特错 |
[29:40] | He had to die. I had no choice. | 他必须死 我别无选择 |
[29:49] | – We can’t lie for you. – I know. | -我们不能替你掩护 -我知道 |
[29:52] | ¡Manos arriba! | 举起手来 |
[29:54] | Show us your hands. | 举起手来 |
[29:55] | ¡Manos arriba! | 举起手来 |
[29:57] | Hands up now. | 把手举起来 |
[30:03] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[30:07] | You killed Señor Doza. | 你杀了多扎先生 |
[30:25] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[30:28] | My name is Lieutenant Juan Lopez. | 我是胡安·洛佩兹中尉 |
[30:30] | I killed Andres Doza. | 是我杀了安德烈斯·多扎 |
[30:32] | These men followed your orders and laid down their weapons. | 其他人都照你说的放下了武器 |
[30:34] | They had nothing to do with this. | 是我一人所为 与他们无关 |
[30:37] | There’s another possibility. | 还有种可能 |
[30:39] | What? | 什么 |
[30:40] | It’s possible, given the current situation, | 鉴于现在的情况 很有可能是 |
[30:42] | that Señor Doza here | 多扎知道 |
[30:43] | knew he was gonna be extradited to the United States. | 他会被引渡到美国 |
[30:46] | So instead of spending the rest of his life in prison, | 所以他想 与其下半辈子都待在监狱里 |
[30:50] | he shot himself in the head. | 还不如朝自己的头开一枪 |
[30:52] | – You will testify to that? – No. | -你会作证吗 -不会 |
[30:55] | I can’t. But you can. | 我不能 但是你能 |
[30:58] | Whatever Doza has over you or this country is gone. | 多扎对你或者这个国家的控制已经结束了 |
[31:02] | No need to take a good man down with him. | 没必要再拉一个好人给他垫背 |
[31:43] | We just want to go home. | 我们只想回家 |
[31:52] | Then go home. | 那就回去吧 |
[32:19] | Look, if you, uh, feel like you need | 如果你想把家人 |
[32:20] | to take your family somewhere safe, | 带到一个安全的地方 |
[32:22] | like the States, I could always put in a good word for you. | 比如美国 我可以帮你说好话 |
[32:26] | Jason Hayes, diplomat. | 外交官杰森·海斯 |
[32:28] | That’s right, and it doesn’t come easy. | 没错 这可不常见 |
[32:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:31] | But this is my home. I’m going to fight for it. | 但这是我的家 我要为之而战 |
[32:34] | Well, there’s gonna be plenty of fighting. | 肯定还会有很多的战斗 |
[32:36] | Always gonna be another Doza in the wings. | 总是会出现另一个多扎 |
[32:38] | Yes, so we’ll hunt them and kill them, | 没错 所以我们要抓捕他们 杀了他们 |
[32:40] | so one day we can say the good guys win. | 然后有一天我们就能说是好人赢了 |
[32:42] | It’s been an honor. | 很荣幸能一起共事 |
[32:44] | Take care of yourself, all right? | 保重 好吗 |
[32:45] | Likewise. | 你也是 |
[32:47] | Get that hat on straight. | 把帽子戴正 |
[32:49] | Good luck, Lopez. | 好运 洛佩兹 |
[32:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Mr. Spenser. | 斯宾塞先生 |
[33:17] | Nice cold beer for you, buddy. | 给你拿了好喝的冰啤酒 伙计 |
[33:19] | – Thanks, bud. – Yep. | -谢了 伙计 -没事 |
[33:23] | So, I’ll bet, uh, | 我敢打赌 |
[33:24] | returning home without Stella there | 因为回去之后没有斯特拉 |
[33:26] | doesn’t make you quite as eager for shore duty, huh? | 你对岸上工作都没什么兴趣了 |
[33:31] | Yeah, after sharing a hooch with you | 对啊 自从和你喝完烈酒 |
[33:33] | and your little night terrors, | 知道你有夜惊症后 |
[33:35] | I’m actually looking forward to getting a place of my own. | 我其实非常期待能有自己的空间 |
[33:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:40] | I’d rather be surrounded by a dozen Jihad Jerrys | 我宁愿在没有弹药时被十二个 |
[33:43] | when I’m Winchester | 圣战分子包围 |
[33:45] | than heading home to an empty apartment. | 也不要回到空荡荡的公寓里 |
[33:47] | And that is why… | 那就是为什么 |
[33:49] | we’re going from base to the bar, | 我们一回基地就去酒吧 |
[33:51] | painting the town red. | 尽情狂欢一番 |
[33:53] | Body glitter, honeys, whiskey and wine, | 金光闪闪的身体 甜心女郎 威士忌和红酒 |
[33:55] | that’s the good life right there. | 那里才是美好生活 |
[33:58] | I appreciate you looking out for me, brother, I do. | 谢谢你为我着想 兄弟 真的 |
[34:00] | I’m all good. | 我没事 |
[34:02] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[34:04] | Whatever you say there, Blondzilla. | 你说没事就行 金发小子 |
[34:15] | You are a good friend, Sonny. | 你真是个好朋友 桑尼 |
[34:18] | Easy there, Davis. | 行了吧 戴维斯 |
[34:21] | Don’t you get all feely on me. | 不要把这种煽情的词用在我身上 |
[34:29] | You did good work, Mandy. | 你做得很好 曼迪 |
[34:30] | You did really good. | 你做得非常好 |
[34:32] | I failed with Rita. | 我栽在丽塔手上了 |
[34:35] | No, no. No, you didn’t. You didn’t fail with Rita. | 没有 你没有 你没有栽在她手上 |
[34:36] | Okay? Rita failed herself. | 好吗 是丽塔栽在自己手上了 |
[34:38] | I built the Doza target package, | 我一步一步建立起了 |
[34:40] | piece by piece. | 多扎目标方案 |
[34:42] | I should have seen it coming. | 我早该料到的 |
[34:43] | I should be better than that. | 我应该做得更好的 |
[34:46] | And if… I stopped the ambush, Martinez would be alive. | 而且 要是我识破了埋伏 马丁内兹就不会死 |
[34:51] | It’s over. Game’s over. Doza’s dead. | 结束了 都结束了 多扎已经死了 |
[34:53] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责 |
[34:55] | Victory came at a steep price. | 胜利要付出昂贵的代价 |
[34:57] | Always comes at a steep price. | 总是要付出昂贵的代价 |
[34:59] | You know that. I know that. | 你知道的 我也知道 |
[35:01] | We also know that this was… supposed to be impossible. | 我们也知道这是…不可能的 |
[35:04] | Look what you were working with. | 看看你都在和谁共事 |
[35:06] | You had a shred of intel, right? | 你只有一点点情报 对吧 |
[35:08] | You had a traitor constantly looking over your shoulder. | 叛徒一直在监视着你 |
[35:10] | You had a corrupt government that was in bed with Doza, | 还有和多扎勾结在一起的腐败政府 |
[35:13] | and yet you still managed to get to Doza’s den. | 但你还是找到了多扎的巢穴 |
[35:16] | And he’s the one who ended up horizontal. | 而且他才是那个倒下的人 |
[35:20] | It was worth it, right? | 这是值得的 对吗 |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:23] | We saved lives, and… | 我们挽救了生命 而且 |
[35:25] | Martinez, he… | 马丁尼兹 他 |
[35:29] | he’s at peace. | 他也安息了 |
[35:30] | Died a hero. | 死得光荣 |
[35:32] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 |
[35:33] | – No regrets. – None. | -没有遗憾 -没有 |
[35:36] | You know what we do, there’s always a cost, Mandy. | 你明白我们在做什么 总是要有代价的 曼迪 |
[35:39] | Just want you to know you don’t have to hurt alone. | 我只是想让你知道你不必独自伤心难过 |
[35:42] | Tell you what, I’m not a big hugger, | 我跟你说 我这人不爱拥抱 |
[35:43] | but I’ll make an exception this time. | 但是今天为你破例一次 |
[35:45] | Come on, give me a hug. | 过来 抱一下 |
[35:46] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[35:47] | Come on. There it is. | 来吧 这就对了 |
[35:51] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[35:53] | Really good. | 真的很好 |
[36:08] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[36:09] | It went good. | 很顺利 |
[36:11] | I’m getting a lot better. | 我进步了不少 |
[36:14] | Why are you driving Dad’s truck? | 你为什么开着爸爸的车 |
[36:17] | ‘Cause Dad’s out of town. | 因为爸爸不在镇上 |
[36:20] | Dad’ll be psyched. | 爸爸肯定很兴奋 |
[36:22] | First game’s coming up. | 第一场比赛就要开始了 |
[36:23] | Oh, my gosh, I know. I cannot wait. | 天啊 我知道 我都等不及了 |
[36:25] | It’s gonna be so fun. | 那一定超带劲 |
[36:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:44] | Okay. | 很好 |
[36:47] | Taco time! | 玉米卷时间 |
[36:48] | – Taco time! – Oh, my… | -玉米卷时间 -我的天 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:51] | You jerk! | 你太坏了 |
[36:52] | What are you doing here? Ha-ha! | 你怎么在车里 |
[36:54] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[36:55] | Like I said, | 像我说过的 |
[36:56] | I have drones in the sky over you at all times. | 我派了无人机一直在天上监视着你们 |
[36:59] | Oh. I told you that, right? | 我告诉过你们的 对吧 |
[37:01] | Ha! Wait, whoa, whoa, wait a second. I’m sorry. | 等等 等一下 抱歉问一下 |
[37:03] | Why are you driving my truck? | 你为什么在开我的车 |
[37:04] | That’s what I said. | 我也问过她了 |
[37:05] | Because you’re supposed to be out of town. | 因为你现在本来不该在这里 |
[37:08] | Did you really have to | 你非要把我们 |
[37:09] | scare the living hell out of us? | 吓个半死吗 |
[37:10] | I loved it. The look on your faces was priceless. | 太喜欢了 你们两个的表情是无价的 |
[37:13] | I’ll always remember that. | 我会一直记着你们的表情 |
[37:14] | – Taco time! – Stop! | -玉米卷时间 -别闹了 |
[37:16] | – Wait. Time out. – What? | -等等 时间到了 -什么 |
[37:17] | What are you… Get out of the car. | 你这么还 离开驾驶座 |
[37:18] | I’m driving. Let’s go. | 我们开车 咱们走 |
[37:26] | Where’s Clay? | 克莱呢 |
[37:28] | Thought you guys were gonna paint the town. | 还以为你们俩要一起在城里找乐子呢 |
[37:30] | Uh, yeah, my little buddy bailed. | 本来是 但我的小兄弟临阵退缩了 |
[37:33] | Said something about sleep. | 说什么要去睡觉 |
[37:35] | Well, that means staring at the ceiling, thinking about Stella. | 那就是说他要盯着天花板 想着斯特拉 |
[37:38] | – Yeah, I feel for him. – How’s he doing? | -没错 他真可伶 -他还好吗 |
[37:41] | Uh, como ceviche, uh, “Lower than a gopher hole”? | 霜打的茄子 他已经丧到家了 |
[37:46] | There. Pull up a chair there, Norm. | 来 拉把椅子坐下 无聊的家伙 |
[37:48] | Don’t make me drink alone. | 别让我一个人喝酒 |
[37:51] | Hey, Tommy, can I get two shots of whiskey? | 汤米 给我来两杯威士忌 |
[37:53] | The cheap kind. | 便宜货就行 |
[37:54] | I didn’t bring any cash. | 我没带现金 |
[37:56] | You got cash? | 你带现金了吗 |
[37:57] | The expensive kind. | 还是来贵的吧 |
[38:54] | 斯特拉 你在吗 | |
[39:46] | Oh, and there I was, butt naked, no passport, | 然后我就在那里 光着屁股 还没有护照 |
[39:48] | in Kuwait with my buddy JT. | 在科威特市和我的伙计JT一起 |
[39:53] | Oh, man. Here. Oh… | 天哪 满上 |
[39:55] | It’s getting to be that hour. | 那个时间马上又要到了 |
[39:57] | Call me crazy, but the last time we were here, | 你可以说我疯了 但上次我们在这时 |
[39:59] | didn’t we, uh… | 我们是不是 |
[40:01] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | I mean, not that we would ever… | 我是说 我们永远也不会 |
[40:05] | That was a moment. | 确实有那么一个瞬间 |
[40:06] | – That was a fleeting moment. – Fleeting? | -转瞬即逝的瞬间 -转瞬即逝 |
[40:08] | Fleeting. Right. | 转瞬即逝 没错 |
[40:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:35] | Everybody’s good. | 所有人都很好 |
[40:38] | I mean, the team. I mean, we’re all home safe. | 我是说队员 大家都安全回家了 |
[40:41] | Everybody’s alive. | 所有人都还活着 |
[40:45] | Mikey is crushing it in hockey. | 小麦曲棍球打得棒极了 |
[40:48] | You’d be proud. | 你一定会很骄傲的 |
[40:50] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[40:52] | Emma, well, you know, she’s a teenager, | 艾玛嘛 你知道的 青春期少女 |
[40:54] | so there’s that, right? | 所以就那样 对吧 |
[40:57] | But, um… | 但是 |
[41:01] | she’s just like you, Alana. | 她跟你太像了 阿兰娜 |
[41:04] | Everything’s different with you gone. | 你走后 一切都不一样了 |
[41:06] | I don’t know how any of this works without you. | 我都不知道离开你我该怎么过下去 |
[41:11] | You know, you know, I’m on the team. | 你知道吗 我又回到队里了 |
[41:12] | When I’m deployed, everything’s good. | 我驻派的时候 一切都很好 |
[41:15] | When I’m back home, you know, | 可等我回到家 你知道的 |
[41:16] | I can convince everybody that I’m good, | 我可以让所有人以为我没事 |
[41:19] | but, you know, deep down, I’m not. | 但其实内心深处我很难过 |
[41:24] | I’m not. | 我并不好 |
[41:25] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[41:28] | I’m alone. | 很孤独 |
[41:32] | It mixes me up. | 情绪混杂在一起 |
[41:37] | I don’t know what to do next here, Alana. | 我不知道接下来该做什么 阿兰娜 |
[41:41] | What do I do? | 我该做什么 |
[41:53] | How do you unbreak the broke? | 你如何能让破镜重圆 |