时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Sir? What can you get you? – Club soda. | -先生 您喝点什么 -苏打水 |
[00:08] | – Mm-hmm. And for you? – Water. | -您呢 -水 |
[00:15] | You want to know why? | 你想知道原因 |
[00:19] | God, you’re so embarrassing. | 天啊 你太丢人了 |
[00:21] | Mom. Mom, switch seats with me. Geez. | 妈 妈 跟我换个位置 受不了 |
[00:27] | So I don’t get to see the end now? | 不让我看结局吗 |
[00:29] | You’ll survive. | 不看你也死不了 |
[00:34] | First leg of the honeymoon is finished. | 蜜月第一阶段旅程结束啦 |
[00:36] | What’s your favorite thing we did in Africa? | 我们在非洲做的哪件事令你最难忘 |
[00:39] | Um, I’m not sure you want all of our friends and family | 我想你应该不希望让亲朋好友知道 |
[00:41] | to hear those details. | 所有细节 |
[00:42] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[00:44] | Come on. | 别开玩笑 |
[00:46] | Okay, we got to go for now. | 好了 我们先挂了 |
[00:47] | – I’ll see you later. – Bye-bye. | -晚点见 -拜拜 |
[00:49] | You know our family’s on here. | 我们一家都在飞机上 |
[00:56] | And you have 98% positive feedback in beta? | 测试阶段有98%的好评 |
[01:00] | Okay. Send me an invitation. | 好 给我发邀请吧 |
[01:02] | If my team thinks it’s as scalable as you say, | 如果我的团队认为如你所说大有潜能 |
[01:05] | I’ll have a series A offer for you | 我会在下周离开巴塞罗那前 |
[01:06] | before I leave Barcelona next week. | 给你一个首轮报价 |
[01:09] | So you don’t think Rashid should be starting goalkeeper? | 你觉得拉希德不该先做守门员 |
[01:12] | Defense is not the problem. | 问题不在防守 |
[01:14] | The forwards do not seem interested in scoring goals. | 前锋似乎无意进球 |
[01:21] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这样做 |
[01:27] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[01:31] | Do not move! Get on the microphone! | 别动 打开麦克风 |
[01:33] | Get on the microphone! Get on the microphone! | 打开麦克风 打开麦克风 |
[01:36] | Tell everyone to calm… | 让所有人冷静… |
[01:43] | If you want to live, | 如果你们想活命 |
[01:44] | everybody, stay in your seats and remain calm. | 就都给我坐好别动 安静点 |
[01:46] | Everyone, turn in your cell phones and electronics | 全都把手机和电子设备 |
[01:49] | to the stewardess. | 交给乘务员 |
[01:50] | Anyone who disobeys will end up like this man. | 不听话的人 下场就会和他一样 |
[01:56] | Now! Come on! | 快点 |
[02:27] | Thanks so much for cleaning up. | 谢谢你们收拾得真干净啊 |
[02:28] | I thought I told you guys to clean up at least. | 我不是叫你们至少收拾一下吗 |
[02:32] | A disaster. | 像被洗劫了一样 |
[02:38] | Thanks. Unbelievable. | 谢了 真是难以置信 |
[02:53] | Emma. Emma. | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[03:01] | Mikey. Emma. | 小麦 艾玛 |
[03:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:32] | Cleaning this up for you. | 给你清理这个啊 |
[03:34] | Pass. | 算了 |
[03:36] | There is no “Pass.” | 不能”算了” |
[03:38] | I’m taking you to the range ’cause you need | 我要带你去靶场 |
[03:40] | – to learn how to shoot. – No, I don’t. | -因为你得学会射击 -我不学 |
[03:42] | Yes, you do. You need to learn how to shoot. | 不 你要学 你得学会如何开枪 |
[03:45] | What’s gonna happen when Grandma’s not here | 要是我和奶奶都不在 |
[03:47] | or I’m not here? Who do you think’s in charge? | 那可怎么办 你说谁该担起这个责任 |
[03:49] | – You would be the one who’s in charge. – I know how to dial 911. | -你得担起这个责任 -我知道怎么拨911 |
[03:51] | That’s great. You know how to dial 911. | 很好 你知道怎么拨911 |
[03:53] | All right, so what happens | 好 等你真的拨了911 |
[03:54] | when you do dial 911? | 然后怎样 |
[03:56] | How long does it take for them to get here? | 他们要等多久才能赶到 |
[03:57] | The world’s not full of bad guys. | 世界上不全是坏人 |
[03:59] | You only see it that way because of your job. | 你的工作让你见到的全是坏人 |
[04:01] | Not because of my job, all right? | 不是因为我的工作 好吗 |
[04:03] | You’re going to college soon. | 你很快就要去上大学了 |
[04:05] | I’m not gonna be around to look after you, | 我不能一直照看着你 |
[04:07] | so you need to be prepared. | 所以你得有所准备 |
[04:09] | For what? I’m going to college, not Yemen. | 准备什么 我去的是大学 不是也门 |
[04:12] | – It’s not a joke, Emma. – I know. | -这不是玩笑 艾玛 -我知道 |
[04:14] | You want to keep me safe. | 你想确保我的安全 |
[04:15] | But guess what, I am safe. And so is Mikey. | 但是我很安全 小麦也是 |
[04:20] | I don’t need a gun. | 我不需要枪 |
[04:23] | But if it makes you feel better, | 但如果能让你安心些 |
[04:25] | I’ll take Krav Maga classes or something. | 我会去学以色列格斗术什么的 |
[04:27] | Oh, that makes me feel a whole lot better. | 那我就放心多了 |
[04:58] | I didn’t die in Mexico. | 我没死在墨西哥 |
[05:05] | Um, here’s-here’s your-your stuff. | 这是你的东西 |
[05:11] | Right. This is everything that I could find. | 这是我能找到的所有的 |
[05:15] | – Okay. – Yeah, I-I could have just | -好 -我其实可以 |
[05:16] | – brought this to you. – It’s all right. | -给你送过去的 -没事 |
[05:17] | I have a thing in-in town tonight anyway, | 反正我今天在这边也有事 |
[05:20] | so… | 顺路 |
[05:22] | This looks like it has everything. | 好像东西都在这了 |
[05:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | I’ll see you around. | 那再见吧 |
[05:26] | Oh, um, before I forget. | 趁我还记得 |
[05:33] | I probably shouldn’t have this. | 这个我得还给你 |
[05:48] | – All right. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[05:54] | Bye, Stella. | 拜 斯特拉 |
[05:56] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:26] | Davis, I feel like Operation Change of Scenery is a failure, | 戴维斯 我觉得”换个地方换个心情”任务失败了 |
[06:30] | because the long-lost Jonas brother is miserable. | 因为这位百年难得一见的纯情小哥愁容满面 |
[06:33] | Look at those pouty lips. | 看这小嘴撅的 |
[06:34] | I don’t know. Was the objective to cheer him up | 我不知道 目标到底是让他开心起来 |
[06:36] | or just to get him out of that smelly apartment? | 还只是把他从臭烘烘的窝里揪出来呢 |
[06:38] | Well, if it was smell we were worried about, | 如果我们担心的仅仅是味道 |
[06:40] | we shouldn’t have come to a place with Natty Light | 就不会来这处有天然淡啤酒和 |
[06:43] | and three decades of Drakkar Noir clinging to the walls. | 萦绕着三十年黑色达卡香水的地方 |
[06:45] | Drakkar Noir. Well, look, | 黑色达卡香水 听着 |
[06:48] | it is a proven fact that you cannot dance | 有证据显示 你不能一边跳舞 |
[06:51] | and be sad at the same time. | 一边伤心难过 |
[06:52] | So… | 所以… |
[06:54] | – No, not me. – Let’s go, Clay. Clay. Come on. | -不 我不跳 -来吧 克莱 |
[06:55] | I’m just… No. Clay, Clay’s not a dancer. | 我不来…我不会跳舞 |
[06:57] | He’s not a dancer. Just not gonna do it. | 我不会跳 我跳不来 |
[06:59] | You realize it is bad manners | 你知道拒绝一位女士的跳舞邀请 |
[07:00] | to decline a lady’s invitation to dance. | 是非常失礼的行为吧 |
[07:02] | – Thank you. – Okay, well, then, | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[07:04] | why don’t you be Mr. Chivalrous | 那桑尼你干嘛不做个骑士 |
[07:05] | – and take the lady dancing, Sonny? – Yeah. | -带这位女士去跳舞呢 -好啊 |
[07:07] | That’s gonna be up to you there, cowboy. | 这就看你的了 牛仔 |
[07:08] | Come on. Put your spurs on. | 来吧 准备上场 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna get us some more beer. | 我去给咱们搞点啤酒 |
[07:12] | Get me a whiskey. | 给我一份威士忌 |
[07:13] | I’ll get you a cosmo. | 我给你整个宇宙 |
[07:17] | All right. | 好啊 |
[07:17] | You don’t really want to dance, do you? | 你其实不想跳舞是不是 |
[07:18] | Oh, hell no. | 绝对不想 |
[07:19] | I’d rather be bull-kicked in the gut. | 我宁可被牛踢到肚子上 |
[07:21] | – Good. – Sonny don’t dance. No. | -很好 -桑尼不跳舞 |
[07:26] | I saw what you were doing, though. Hmm? | 不过我明白你在干什么 |
[07:29] | Doing what? | 干什么 |
[07:31] | Trying to make me jealous, asking that big ol’ stud | 想让我吃醋 邀请小鲜肉 |
[07:34] | – Clay Spenser to dance. – Sonny… | -克莱·斯宾塞去跳舞 -桑尼… |
[07:35] | I was just trying to be a good friend | 我只不过想在朋友需要的时候 |
[07:37] | to someone who needs one. | 安慰他一下 |
[07:39] | – Uh-huh. Yeah. – Uh-huh. | -是啊 -是的 |
[07:42] | – Do you want to talk about it? – Talk about what? | -你想谈谈吗 -谈什么 |
[07:46] | What happened when we got back from Mexico. | 我们从墨西哥回来之后 |
[07:49] | Oh, you mean when you kissed me? | 你是说你吻我的时候 |
[07:50] | Uh, hold up, okay? When we kissed. | 等等 是我们接吻的时候 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:54] | Yeah, you know, it was pretty good, too. | 是啊 感觉很好 |
[07:56] | Some might actually say it was great. | 甚至可以说感觉棒极了 |
[08:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:03] | It wasn’t great? | 不好吗 |
[08:05] | I would just say that it can’t happen again. | 我只是想说没有下次了 |
[08:07] | Did I have bad breath? ‘Cause I was eating trail mix, | 我口气不清新吗 可能是我吃了什锦干果 |
[08:10] | and I probably hadn’t brushed my teeth… | 还可能是没有刷牙 |
[08:12] | Sonny, you know, I really wish you’d take this seriously | 桑尼 我希望你真的不要太当回事了 |
[08:14] | – for just a second. – Okay. | -千万不要 -好 |
[08:16] | – Okay. We’re in the same unit. – Mm-hmm. | -我们在同一个队伍里 -是的 |
[08:18] | And UCMJ says that that kiss was illegal. | 军法规定接吻是违法的 |
[08:21] | And fraternization is a really big violation, | 深交是非常严重的违规 |
[08:23] | so was it worth jeopardizing our careers over? | 就此毁掉我们的职业生涯值得吗 |
[08:28] | I feel like this is a trick question, Davis. | 这是个难题 戴维斯 |
[08:34] | Yeah, come on, man, you can’t deny that this is fun. | 但你不能否认那样很有趣 |
[08:36] | Yes, I can. | 我要否认 |
[08:37] | I have to. We both do. | 我必须否认 我们都必须否认 |
[08:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[08:45] | And it was great. | 但的确感觉很棒 |
[08:46] | Yeah, see? I told you it was. | 瞧 我说什么来着 |
[09:27] | Clay! What are you doing, buddy? | 克莱 伙计你这是干嘛 |
[09:28] | Ah, here I thought you ran out without paying the tab. | 我以为你出来是想要逃单 |
[09:31] | Just ’cause you win a pool game, | 你赢了一场台球 |
[09:32] | doesn’t mean you get to keep the pool cue. | 也不能把球杆据为己有啊 |
[09:34] | Yeah, let’s get you back inside. | 是啊 我们回去吧 |
[09:35] | Let’s go, Patrick Swayze. | 我们走吧 帕特里克·斯威兹[明星] |
[09:37] | Brady, it’s freezing in your truck. | 布莱迪 我在你车里冻死了 |
[09:41] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:44] | – What did they want with you? – Know what? He is all yours. | -他们要对你做什么 -他是你的了 |
[09:47] | You guys have a good evening. | 祝你们今晚玩得愉快 |
[09:48] | Hey, have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:50] | What were you going to do? | 你这是要干什么 |
[09:51] | I-I thought that was… | 我以为那是… |
[09:52] | What are you, like, Jackie Chan with this thing? | 你当自己是成龙吗 拿着这根东西 |
[09:59] | Flight 916, | 916航班 |
[10:00] | belonging to Tunisama Fida Airlines, | 是突尼萨马菲达航空公司的 |
[10:03] | en route from Tunis to Barcelona, | 从突尼斯到巴塞罗那的航班 |
[10:05] | has been hijacked by armed members… | 被伊斯兰圣战兄弟会的 |
[10:07] | of the Brotherhood of Islamic Jihad. | 武装分子劫持 |
[10:10] | – Hey, boss, you seeing this? – Yeah. | -老大你看到了吗 -看到了 |
[10:14] | Think there are Americans on that flight? | 你觉得有没有美国人在那上面 |
[10:17] | International flight. Yeah. | 国际航班 有可能 |
[10:19] | Airplane takedown. | 航班劫持 |
[10:21] | That is the unicorn of special ops. | 这是特别行动里的独角兽 |
[10:25] | – Unicorn, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -独角兽吗 -是啊 |
[10:26] | Didn’t you say that about the GOPLAT takedown? | 你说的不是上次的石油平台袭击吗 |
[10:28] | No, that was the white whale. | 不 那是白鲸 |
[10:30] | That was pretty good. | 那次相当棒 |
[10:32] | No, two completely different animals. | 不 两种完全不一样的动物 |
[10:33] | – This one is much rarer. – Right. | -这一种更稀有 -好吧 |
[10:35] | Only four in history. | 历史上只有四只 |
[10:36] | Come on, you got a better shot than that. | 拜托 你参加过比这更厉害的任务 |
[10:38] | Too bad it’ll be going to Delta Force. | 可惜都会派给三角洲部队 |
[10:40] | Normally, it would. | 一般情况下是的 |
[10:43] | But all the CAG teams that are typically available | 但目前所有的舰载空军大队 |
[10:46] | are currently forward deployed. | 都在前沿驻派 |
[10:48] | That mean what I think it means? | 这句话的意思和我想的一样吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, it means, wrap it up here. | 是的 意思是这边先放一放吧 |
[10:51] | We’re wheels up for Qatar in 30. | 三十分钟后我们要飞往卡塔尔 |
[10:53] | What do you say, Sonny, huh? | 怎么样 桑尼 |
[10:56] | Want to go hunting some unicorns? | 要不要去狩猎独角兽 |
[11:07] | Tunisama Fida Airlines, flight 916, | 突尼萨马菲达航空公司 916航班 |
[11:10] | left Tunis for Barcelona today at 1300, local time. | 当地时间今天下午一点从突尼斯飞往巴塞罗纳 |
[11:14] | Shortly after takeoff, | 刚起飞不久 |
[11:15] | armed members of the Brotherhood of Islamic Jihad in the Levant | 黎凡特伊斯兰圣战兄弟会的武装人员 |
[11:19] | took it over and forced the pilot to redirect to Doha, | 劫持了飞机 迫使飞行员改变航线飞往多哈 |
[11:22] | where they landed just over an hour ago. | 而飞机一小时前刚刚在多哈着陆 |
[11:24] | How’d they get the weapons on board? | 他们是怎么把枪支带上飞机的 |
[11:25] | Help from sympathizers in the Tunisian ground crew. | 在突尼斯地勤人员支持者的协助下 |
[11:28] | Authorities have them in custody, | 当局警方已经将其扣押 |
[11:29] | but they’re not saying anything that’ll make our jobs easier. | 但是他们的口供并没有减轻我们的工作难度 |
[11:32] | Manifest shows 83 hostages on board, | 乘客名单显示飞机上有83名人质 |
[11:35] | including the flight crew and the passengers | 包括机组人员和乘客 |
[11:37] | from all over the world, 22 from the U.S. | 自世界各地 其中有22名美国人 |
[11:39] | We’ll be coordinating with the brass and the bureaucrats | 我们将与卡塔尔 南非以及欧盟的 |
[11:42] | from Qatar, North Africa and the EU. | 高层和官僚协调合作 |
[11:45] | Europeans are sending British SAS forces. | 欧洲会派遣英国特别空勤部队 |
[11:48] | Well, they’re gonna get there seven hours before we do. | 他们会比我们早七个小时到达 |
[11:50] | Which means the Redcoats will have a chance | 就是说英国士兵有机会在我们着陆之前 |
[11:52] | to bag the unicorn before we land. | 抓获独角兽 |
[11:54] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[11:55] | There are more European hostages than Americans, | 欧洲人质数量比美国人多 |
[11:58] | so the EU is jockeying for authority. | 因此欧盟想要整争夺控制权 |
[12:00] | And they prefer to negotiate. | 而且他们更倾向于谈判 |
[12:02] | What are their demands? | 他们有什么要求 |
[12:03] | Bet you it’s more than a meat lover’s pizza and a side of wings. | 我敢打赌不止是烤肉匹萨配鸡翅这么简单 |
[12:05] | They want prisoners released. | 他们要求释放囚犯 |
[12:07] | These guys hijacked a plane o leverage a jailbreak for friends? | 这些人劫持飞机就为了帮同伙越狱吗 |
[12:10] | 50 friends… | 50位同伙 |
[12:11] | in prisons in the U.S., U.K., Israel, | 监禁在美国 英国 以色列 |
[12:14] | Saudi Arabia and Qatar. | 沙特和卡塔尔 |
[12:15] | And they want them transported to their plane in Doha. | 他们要求能把这些人送到他们在多哈的飞机上 |
[12:18] | In exchange for the hostages? | 以人质作为交换吗 |
[12:21] | Well, that makes our job easy; | 这样我们的工作倒是轻松了 |
[12:22] | we just wait till the hostages are clear, and then take them. | 只要等人质解救成功 然后将他们一举抓获 |
[12:24] | They are also demanding fuel and clearance to take off. | 他们还要求燃油以及飞行许可 |
[12:28] | If their demands aren’t met within 24 hours, | 如果24小时之内不满足他们的要求 |
[12:30] | they will kill the hostages. | 他们就会杀掉人质 |
[12:32] | Mandy and I are already in touch | 我和曼迪已经联系了 |
[12:34] | with our counterparts on the ground in Doha. | 我们在多哈当地的同僚 |
[12:36] | It’s gonna be a long flight. Let’s get some rest. | 这将是一次长途飞行 大家睡一会吧 |
[12:51] | You talk to him about last night? | 你和他聊过昨晚的事了吗 |
[12:53] | – Is he all right? – Oh, yeah. Last… | -他没事吧 -聊了 昨… |
[12:55] | Last night was the result of | 昨晚就是跟前任闹翻之后 |
[12:57] | trying to drink away a run-in with your ex. | 想要大醉一场 |
[13:01] | You know, a… | 你知道的 |
[13:03] | a messy but necessary step | 一团糟 但也是分手 |
[13:04] | in the relationship recovery cycle. | 恢复周期的必经之路 |
[13:08] | What do you know about relationships? | 你了解情侣关系吗 |
[13:10] | Oh, easy, Davis. | 很简单 戴维斯 |
[13:12] | He just needs to rub some dirt on it, walk it off. | 他只要咬紧牙关忍到伤口愈合 |
[13:16] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:17] | What’d I do? | 我干了什么 |
[13:20] | So… you figure out when you’re gonna tell the guys about OCS? | 想好什么时候和他们说军官预科学校的事了吗 |
[13:25] | You know, I don’t leave for a few more weeks, so… | 我还要过几周才走 |
[13:27] | I’d rather skip the cake-eater cracks the whole time. | 我宁可不提军官学校这事 |
[13:32] | Well, you never know. | 不说出来怎么知道 |
[13:34] | They may surprise you. | 他们的反应可能会令你意想不到 |
[13:55] | I didn’t realize you were awake. | 我不知道你还没睡 |
[13:57] | What, do you think I sleep sitting up or something? | 怎么 你觉得我会坐着睡觉吗 |
[14:00] | Hungry? Want some? | 饿吗 要不要来点 |
[14:02] | Not gonna eat that stuff. | 不要吃那玩意 |
[14:04] | You got any updates on anything? | 有最新的消息吗 |
[14:06] | No assault yet. | 暂时没事发生 |
[14:07] | – SAS standing by. – All right. | -特别空勤部队随时待命 -好 |
[14:09] | When we land, we’ll give them a good push, huh? | 着陆以后 我们会给他们施加压力的 |
[14:10] | Get them going. | 让他们采取行动 |
[14:12] | It’s a partner op, Jason. We’re equals. | 这次是联合行动 杰森 我们都是平等的 |
[14:15] | I’m not in charge; | 行动不是我指挥 |
[14:16] | I don’t think we should be throwing our weight around on this one. | 我认为这次不该摆出强硬的姿态 |
[14:18] | I know how to play nice. | 我知道如何表现友好 |
[14:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:22] | You really think I’m gonna mess up a partner op? | 你真觉得我会破坏联合行动吗 |
[14:26] | Questions are being asked about what happened in Mexico. | 有人问我在墨西哥是怎么回事 |
[14:28] | Mexico’s done. It’s finished. | 墨西哥的事过去了 完结了 |
[14:31] | All right? Anyone who didn’t have boots on that ground… | 好吗 没有参与那次行动的人 |
[14:33] | they can’t judge. | 没资格评判 |
[14:36] | Brass is just doing their jobs. | 上层也只是尽职罢了 |
[14:37] | And that means that eyes will be on us. | 这代表注意力都会在我们身上 |
[14:40] | So… | 所以 |
[14:41] | You want me to play nice? | 你想让我友好一点 |
[14:43] | Yeah, well… | 行吧 |
[14:44] | – I’ll play nice. – Thank you. | -那我就友好一点 -谢谢 |
[14:46] | Doesn’t mean I like it, but I’m gonna play nice. | 不意味着我喜欢这样 但是我会友好一点 |
[14:50] | Get some rest. | 休息会吧 |
[14:54] | 卡塔尔 巴斯里国际机场 | |
[15:09] | Are you in charge of the EU’s interests here? | 你是欧盟的代表人吗 |
[15:12] | I am. Claire North. | 我是 克莱尔·诺斯 |
[15:13] | – Mandy Ellis. – Commander Blackburn. | -曼迪·艾利斯 -布莱克本少校 |
[15:15] | Why hasn’t an assault been ordered? | 为什么到现在都没有发动袭击 |
[15:18] | Because so far, negotiations are yielding results. | 因为目前为止 谈判已经初见成效了 |
[15:22] | The hijackers have been reasonable. | 劫持者已经开始讲道理了 |
[15:24] | They’ve agreed to an hourly check-in | 他们同意每隔一小时 |
[15:25] | with a hostage negotiator from Qatar’s Ministry of Defense, | 和卡塔尔国防部的人质谈判专家通讯一次 |
[15:29] | and at each one, they’ve made concessions. | 而且每一点条件 他们都做出了让步 |
[15:31] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[15:32] | They allowed the airport to resume operations. | 他们允许机场恢复运营 |
[15:35] | They agreed to free half of the hostages | 他们同意在离开之前 |
[15:37] | before they leave, as opposed to all of them | 释放半数人质 而不是在他们到了伊朗之后 |
[15:39] | after they land in Iran. | 才在把他们全部释放 |
[15:40] | And as the U.S. And Israel | 如果美国和以色列 |
[15:42] | are not releasing prisoners, | 不释放囚犯 |
[15:44] | next, we need to ask them to reduce the number | 下一步 我们就要求减少 |
[15:46] | they want in exchange for the hostages. | 用以换取人质的囚犯的数量 |
[15:49] | What’s an acceptable number | 释放多少恐怖分子到社会上 |
[15:50] | of terrorists to release back into the world? | 是你们能够允许的数量 |
[15:53] | I’ve seen their list. | 我看过他们的名单 |
[15:55] | British embassy siege in Riyadh, | 英国驻利雅得大使馆被包围 |
[15:57] | 51 victims. | 51名受害者 |
[15:58] | Paris school bombing, | 巴黎校园爆炸事件 |
[15:59] | 112 teachers and children killed. | 112名师生遇难 |
[16:02] | Hamza al-Moussa attacked a mosque here in Doha. | 哈马扎·阿尔·穆萨袭击了多哈的一座清真寺 |
[16:04] | 37 victims, and that is just | 37名受害者 这仅仅是 |
[16:06] | a fraction of the blood on the hands | 劫持者想要释放的每一名恐怖分子 |
[16:08] | of everyone your reasonable hijackers want freed. | 血债的冰山一角 |
[16:13] | I understand that we’re dragging our heels | 我理解 迟迟不发动袭击 |
[16:15] | on the assault because we want | 是因为我们想要 |
[16:16] | to protect the innocent lives on that plane. | 尽可能保护飞机上每一个无辜乘客的安全 |
[16:18] | But let’s make sure that our negotiations | 但是我们一定要确保协商的条件 |
[16:21] | don’t ignore the innocent lives that will be lost | 不要忽略了那些可能会丧失的无辜性命 |
[16:24] | if you give in to their demands. | 如果你满足了他们的要求 |
[16:28] | Your concerns are noted. | 我们会考虑你的顾虑 |
[16:35] | Right, yes, so we breach in here, | 好了 我们从这里作为突破口 |
[16:36] | – left and right… – Sir, the Americans. | -左边和右边 -先生 我们是美国人 |
[16:38] | Master Chief Jason Hayes. | 杰森·海斯总士官长 |
[16:40] | Sergeant Major Nigel Wickham. | 军士长奈吉尔·韦克翰 |
[16:43] | Sorry, we thought when they said | 抱歉 我以为他们说的 |
[16:44] | American special operations that Delta was gonna come. | “美国特种部队”是三角洲部队会来 |
[16:48] | This is their area of expertise, no? | 这是他们的专长 不是吗 |
[16:52] | Look, don’t get caught up on the color of the uniform. | 不要被制服的颜色局限住了 |
[16:54] | We all train the same, so… | 我们受到的训练是一样的 |
[16:56] | Any news on the assault? | 进攻有什么想法吗 |
[16:58] | Uh, yeah, we’re still fine-tuning a plan. | 我们还在做计划的微调 |
[16:59] | Now, is that Brit slang for wasting time? | 英国人是这么形容浪费时间的吗 |
[17:02] | There’s no way | 他们绝对不可能 |
[17:03] | they’re gonna get green-lit for this assault. | 同意用以暴制暴的方法发动袭击 |
[17:05] | Right, well, uh, in our country, | 好吧 在我们国家 |
[17:07] | we like to save lives any way necessary. | 我们喜欢用各种可能的方式拯救人质 |
[17:09] | Even diplomacy. | 甚至用外交手段 |
[17:10] | Well, it sounds like caving in to me. | 在我听来像是屈服 |
[17:12] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[17:14] | Look… | 是这样的 |
[17:16] | U.S. Doesn’t negotiate with terrorists ever, | 美国从来不和恐怖分子妥协 |
[17:19] | but we’re here to help and assist, | 但是我们是来协助你们的 |
[17:21] | so tell us what you have. | 所以 告诉我们你们的计划 |
[17:25] | Right, well, we’re thinking of breaching | 好吧 我们打算把攻入点 |
[17:26] | the overwing emergency exits, splitting left and right, | 设置在机翼上的紧急出口 分左右两路 |
[17:29] | and then we’ll clear in opposite directions. | 然后沿相反方向行动 |
[17:31] | What about the cockpit? | 驾驶舱呢 |
[17:33] | Hijacker behind that fortified door, | 藏在那扇加固门后面的劫持者 |
[17:35] | soon as he hears you guys coming in blazing guns, | 只要听到你们开枪的声音 |
[17:37] | he’s gonna kill the pilot and the copilot. | 肯定会把驾驶员和副驾驶员都杀掉 |
[17:39] | One of our snipers will take him out | 一旦我们成功攻入 |
[17:41] | with a .50-caliber round soon as we breach. | 狙击手就会使用50口径的枪把他拿下 |
[17:42] | .50? Way too big. | 50 太大了 |
[17:44] | Go right through Tango, could injure the hostages. | 直接穿过目标 可能会伤到人质 |
[17:46] | Mm, well, the windscreen glass is 22 millimeters thick. | 挡风玻璃厚度为22毫米 |
[17:49] | Anything smaller than a .50 won’t penetrate. | 小于50口径绝对打不进去 |
[17:54] | Use two snipers, | 设两个狙击手 |
[17:55] | 300 Win Mags, simultaneous shots. | 7.62毫米步枪弹 同时射击 |
[17:57] | Both bullets won’t hit at the same time, | 两枚子弹不会同时击中 |
[17:58] | first one will weaken the glass, second takes out the Tango. | 第一个削弱玻璃的强度 第二个拿下目标 |
[18:01] | No risk of overpenetration and collateral damage. | 没有过度击穿和连带伤害的风险 |
[18:06] | That’s a good idea, Ray. | 好主意 雷 |
[18:08] | Assuming we’re cleared hot, | 假设我们突入成功 |
[18:09] | we have to make sure that our assault team | 要确保我们的突击队伍 |
[18:10] | is around the same FREQs and crypto. | 频率和加密方式都是相同的 |
[18:12] | Petty Officer Davis here will make sure that… | 戴维斯军士会确保 |
[18:15] | we’re coordinated with your comms. | 我们会与你保持通讯 |
[18:16] | Okay. You two are snipers? | 好吧 你俩是狙击手吗 |
[18:19] | Right. You’re gonna link up with Rufus, | 很好 你们要和鲁弗斯合作 |
[18:20] | and you’re gonna work out the cockpit problem. | 一起解决驾驶舱这个难题 |
[18:23] | Master Chief, when you’re ready, | 总士官长 等你准备好 |
[18:24] | let’s get the rest of your boys briefed. | 我们就给你的其他队员介绍行动计划 |
[18:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:36] | It’s Wentz and Foles, brother. | 你俩就像温兹和弗兹 兄弟 |
[18:38] | Both great QBs, | 都是好后卫 |
[18:38] | both can’t call the play at the same time. | 但就是没法同时上场 |
[18:48] | Charlie 1, this is Bravo 3. I pass Chelsea. How copy? | C1 我是B3 已过切尔西阶段 收到了吗 |
[18:51] | Bravo 3, this is Charlie 1. That’s a good copy. | B3 我是C1 收到 |
[18:54] | It’s time for kickoff. | 该我们上场了 |
[19:13] | Charlie 1, this is Bravo 3. | C1 我是B3 |
[19:15] | I pass Arsenal. | 已过阿森纳阶段 |
[19:16] | 3, this is 1. You got no shot on goal. | B3 我是C1 舱内目标未能击毙 |
[19:18] | First class is dead. ENDEX. | 头等舱死光了 演习结束 |
[19:20] | ENDEX, ENDEX. | 演习结束 演习结束 |
[19:21] | – ENDEX. – ENDEX. | -演习结束 -演习结束 |
[19:24] | ENDEX. | 演习结束 |
[19:30] | What do you think, Master Chief? | 你觉得怎么样 总士官长 |
[19:31] | We were close, the entry was strong, but… | 差点成功 攻入很强势 但 |
[19:33] | Too damn slow is what it is. | 速度太慢了 |
[19:34] | – Mind your step, Master Chief. – Too slow. My-my step? | -注意点 总士官长 -太慢 我注意点 |
[19:36] | – I did not call the exercise… – Okay, look. | -我没有喊停 -好吧 听着 |
[19:37] | We take that long to clear, we’re gonna kill hostages. | 确保安全用时太长 人质会没命的 |
[19:40] | Real simple. What we need is an explosive breach. | 很简单 我们需要爆破攻入 |
[19:42] | Much faster; go in through the front | 速度更快 从飞机前方 |
[19:43] | – and the rear of the plane. – Right. | -以及尾部攻入 -好 |
[19:44] | Okay, mate, and then, if the explosives over-pressurize | 好吧 哥们 如果爆炸让机舱内 |
[19:46] | the cabin, we risk injuring the hostages. | 压力过大 就有可能伤害到人质 |
[19:49] | Kairos? | 凯罗斯 |
[19:50] | The chance of injury from over-pressurization is small. | 超压可能带来的伤害几率很小 |
[19:52] | It’s worth the risk. | 值得冒险一试 |
[19:54] | Not in my opinion. | 我不认同 |
[20:00] | Look, this is what we do. | 听着 我们要这么做 |
[20:01] | We send in a group with a fuel truck. | 派一队人开着一辆油车过去 |
[20:03] | We disguise them as ground crew, | 让他们伪装成地勤人员 |
[20:04] | then we distract the hijackers. | 然后分散劫机者的注意力 |
[20:06] | That will give us time for the breach. | 这样我们就有时间攻入了 |
[20:08] | What is this, 1977? | 这算什么老套计划 |
[20:10] | That may have worked for the German GSG 9, but… | 这一套也许对德国第九国境防卫队管用 但 |
[20:13] | we don’t exactly look like Qatari mechanics, now, do we? | 我们可长得不像卡塔尔技工 不是吗 |
[20:18] | With all due respect, Master Chief, | 恕我直言 总士官长 |
[20:20] | this is an SAS operation, and that means I’m in charge. | 这是英国特别空勤团的行动 这里我说了算 |
[20:23] | SAS operation. | 英国特别空勤团行动 |
[20:24] | Doesn’t mean you don’t have to listen, though. | 但你也不能一意孤行 |
[20:33] | Everything okay? | 还好吧 |
[20:34] | I just need some air. I need a breath. | 我只是需要点新鲜空气 需要喘口气 |
[20:37] | It’s not easy dancing backwards in high heels. | 天时地利人和都没有确实很难办 |
[20:40] | We have no assault plan. We have eight hours to deadline. | 进攻计划还没有 但剩余时间只有八小时了 |
[20:43] | That’s assuming the hijackers | 前提还是劫机者 |
[20:45] | stick to their plan. | 不会临时变卦 |
[20:48] | So, do you really not trust the Sergeant Major, | 你是不能信任负责行动的军士长 |
[20:50] | or is this… | 还是 |
[20:52] | because you’re usually the boss | 因为你通常是老大 |
[20:54] | making these decisions? | 是你说了算 |
[20:56] | This is not some alpha male pissing contest. | 这可不是什么最强男人间的撒尿比赛 |
[20:59] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[21:01] | It’s not about ego; it’s about control. | 这跟自尊无关 而是掌控 |
[21:03] | Letting someone else lead my team puts their lives in danger. | 让其他人指挥我的队员 让他们冒生命危险 |
[21:06] | I’m not there, I can’t protect them. | 我又不在现场 我没法保护他们 |
[21:08] | I wasn’t there in Mumbai, | 我当时就没在孟买 |
[21:09] | look what happens… we lose Adam. | 看看发生了什么 我们失去了亚当 |
[21:15] | Sergeant Major, he-he knows what he’s doing. | 那位军士长 他知道自己在做什么 |
[21:20] | Okay, then. I got to go. | 很好 我得走了 |
[21:30] | Target set. | 靶子设置完毕 |
[21:31] | Clay, double-check the range. | 克莱 再检查一下射程 |
[21:34] | Yeah. Roger, it’s, uh… | 好的 收到 这个 |
[21:37] | all good, 200 meters. | 没问题 两百米 |
[21:40] | All right, let’s go hot, check our zeros. | 我们准备开始吧 检查零点位置 |
[21:46] | Range is hot. | 射程没问题 |
[22:20] | Right, the senior chief and I will take the shot. | 很好 我和高级士官长负责狙击 |
[22:21] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:25] | I’m going down range, make sure the windshield is set. | 我去靶区看看 确保挡风玻璃已经布置好 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:35] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[22:39] | No. | 不想 |
[22:43] | Never seen you shoot a group like that. Not your style. | 从没见你射成那样 不像你的水平 |
[22:51] | Look, brother. | 听着 兄弟 |
[22:55] | We all have faith in something, right? | 我们都怀有某种信仰 对吗 |
[22:58] | Whether it’s religion, sports, | 不管是宗教 运动 |
[23:01] | politics, husbands, wives. | 政治 丈夫或者妻子 |
[23:03] | We lose that, we flounder. | 没了信仰我们会不知所措 |
[23:07] | Takes a moment to get back right. | 给自己点时间找回自己的信仰 |
[23:09] | That’s the problem with relying on anything | 不信赖自己 而是信赖其他的 |
[23:11] | other than yourself, Clay. | 就会出现问题 克莱 |
[23:14] | Trust yourself. | 相信你自己 |
[23:20] | All right, Ray. | 好吧 雷 |
[23:22] | Look, you and, uh… you and Rufus, you all take the shot. | 你和鲁弗斯 你们负责狙击 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna spot. | 我来定位 |
[23:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | I ran your concerns about releasing prisoners | 我把你对释放囚犯的担忧 |
[23:39] | up the proverbial flagpole, | 和你的评估结果进行了对比 |
[23:40] | and the powers that be agree with your assessment. | 上级领导的同意你的结论 |
[23:43] | There’s to be no capitulating to the hijackers’ demands. | 我们不能对劫机犯作出妥协 |
[23:46] | – So we’re cleared hot for an assault? – Yeah. | -所以确定是要发起攻击吗 -对 |
[23:48] | How soon will your teams be ready to launch? | 你的小队多久能准备好行动 |
[23:54] | We’re approaching the next check-in. | 我们即将达到下一个报备点 |
[23:56] | If we’re not ready to launch an assault right away, | 如果我们无法立刻发起袭击 |
[23:59] | I need to give the negotiator something, | 我就需要想办法 |
[24:00] | some way to stall them. | 让谈判专家拖延时间 |
[24:03] | Have him tell the hijackers that we’re organizing | 让他告诉劫机者 我们正按他们的要求 |
[24:05] | the release of the prisoners, as they demanded, | 准备释放囚犯 |
[24:08] | but we’re gonna need proof of life. | 但我们需要确认人质还活着 |
[24:12] | A live video of the hostages. | 一段人质的直播视频 |
[24:14] | That should buy us some time. | 这应该能为我们争取点时间 |
[24:18] | And it’ll get us eyes inside that plane. | 而且能让我们看到飞机内的情况 |
[24:19] | Let’s just hope the hijackers agree to it. | 希望劫机者能同意我们的要求 |
[24:23] | We are respecting these people’s lives. | 我们尊重这些人的生命 |
[24:28] | We fed them. They have food. | 我们给他们提供吃的 |
[24:31] | They have water. | 也有水 |
[24:33] | We’ve identified four hijackers. | 我们确认了四名劫机者 |
[24:36] | Looks like there’s a fifth. | 看起来还有第五个人 |
[24:37] | They are safe. | 他们很安全 |
[24:39] | The arm at the edge of the frame? | 画面边缘还有一条胳膊 |
[24:40] | They will remain safe | 只要你们遵守交易 |
[24:42] | as long as you live up to your end of the bargain, | 释放我们的兄弟让他们安全回家 |
[24:44] | and our brothers are released and brought back home. | 这些人就不会有事 |
[24:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:56] | They shot two. | 他们打死了两个人 |
[25:04] | The aircraft door is opening. | 飞机舱门打开了 |
[25:18] | I think the time for talking just passed. | 我想协商阶段已经结束了 |
[25:31] | All right, listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[25:32] | The hijackers have accelerated their timeline. | 劫机者给的时间压力增大了 |
[25:36] | They will now kill one hostage every 30 minutes | 他们每过三十分钟就要杀一个人质 |
[25:38] | until their demands are met. | 直到目的达成 |
[25:41] | Are we meeting their demands? | 我们要满足他们吗 |
[25:42] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[25:44] | How far away are we, realistically? | 我们实际还差多少进度 |
[25:47] | The current plan’s too slow. | 目前的计划太慢了 |
[25:48] | It would result in | 这会造成 |
[25:49] | an unacceptable number of casualties. | 不可接受的大规模的人员伤亡 |
[25:50] | So you were right. | 你是对的 |
[25:51] | We need the explosive breach. | 我们需要爆破攻入 |
[25:53] | Well, it’ll work if we combine it with your infil method. | 与你们的潜入计划相结合会有效的 |
[25:57] | Not that you were wrong. | 你不是错了 |
[25:57] | You just weren’t exactly right. | 你只是没全对 |
[25:59] | That’s a clever distinction. | 真是个巧妙的区分 |
[26:01] | All right, let’s keep in mind that the clock is ticking. | 好了 大家要记住时间紧迫 |
[26:03] | Let’s double-time it, fellas. | 抓紧时间 兄弟们 |
[26:05] | We want you to talk to the hijackers. | 我们需要你去跟劫机者谈话 |
[26:07] | Remind them that we’re still negotiating | 提醒他们 我们还在协商 |
[26:09] | for the prisoners they want released. | 如他们所愿释放囚犯 |
[26:10] | But in the meantime, we’ll send a crew to refuel the plane. | 但与此同时 我们要派人进行燃油补给 |
[26:15] | An act of good faith. That could help. | 善意的举措 可能会有帮助 |
[26:17] | Perhaps even stop them from shooting someone else. | 甚至也许能让他们停止射杀其他乘客 |
[26:21] | Tell them the fuel truck will be ready in an hour. | 告诉他们燃油车一小时后就绪 |
[26:25] | In actuality, they’ll arrive 30 minutes early, | 事实上 他们会提前三十分钟到达 |
[26:28] | approaching from behind another vehicle. | 潜伏在另一辆车的后面靠近 |
[26:33] | We estimate 60 seconds | 我们预估从燃油车出现 |
[26:35] | between the time that the fuel truck is out in the open | 到劫机者到达地面 |
[26:37] | and the hijackers hit the ground. | 有六十秒的时间 |
[26:39] | That’s our only window to get teams in position. | 这是小队就位的唯一的时机 |
[27:07] | Yalla. | [阿语]快一点 |
[27:37] | Don’t really think you look like airline mechanics. | 我看你的样子不像个航空技师 |
[27:40] | We’re just here to refuel you. | 我们只是来加燃油的 |
[27:48] | One wrong move, and we’ll blow this whole plane. | 敢搞鬼 我们就炸掉整架飞机 |
[27:51] | Get busy. | 快干活 |
[28:32] | Tanks are full. | 油箱加满了 |
[28:36] | Let them leave. | 让他们走 |
[29:32] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[29:33] | We’re passing Man U. How copy? | 已过曼联阶段 是否收到 |
[29:35] | It’s good copy, Bravo 1. I have Man U. | 收到 B1 已过曼联阶段 |
[29:37] | We have six and a half minutes till the next check-in | 离下一个报备点还有六分三十秒 |
[29:39] | and they kill another hostage. | 他们又杀了一个人质 |
[29:41] | Good luck. Havoc out. | 祝你们好运 完毕 |
[30:13] | Six minutes, Bravo 1. | 六分钟了 B1 |
[30:15] | Be advised, Havoc, slow is smooth, smooth is fast. | 作战中心请注意 慢一点稳妥 稳妥才能快 |
[30:21] | Roger that, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[30:25] | Bravo 6, this is Charlie 1. Radio check. Over. | B6 我是C1 无线电检测 完毕 |
[30:30] | Copy, Charlie 1. We got eyes on target. | 收到 C1 我们已看到目标 |
[30:33] | Okay, Bravo, stand by. | 好的 B队 待命 |
[30:52] | Charlie 1, this is Bravo 3. I pass Liverpool. | C1 我是B3 已过利物浦阶段 |
[30:55] | How copy? | 是否收到 |
[30:57] | Bravo 3, this is Charlie 1. I copy Liverpool. | B3 我是C1 收到已过利物浦 |
[31:02] | Wait, scroll back to the middle of that shake. | 等等 倒回刚刚那个晃动画面的中间 |
[31:06] | There. | 就是那 |
[31:08] | Blackburn. | 布莱克本 |
[31:16] | Oh, they’ve placed hostages in front of the exits. | 他们把人质堵在了出口处 |
[31:18] | We blow those doors, we might kill them. | 强行把门炸开可能会伤到人质 |
[31:20] | Bravo 6, this is Charlie 1. | B6 我是C1 |
[31:22] | On my count. | 倒数 |
[31:26] | Three. Two. | 三 二 |
[31:29] | Charlie 1, this is Havoc. Stand down. | C1 这里是作战中心 待命 |
[31:30] | I say again, stand down. | 重复 待命 |
[31:42] | Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Over. | 搞什么 收到 |
[31:44] | The hijackers have placed hostages | 劫机者把人质 |
[31:45] | in front of the exits. | 堵在了出口处 |
[31:46] | We cannot blow those doors. | 不能把门炸掉 |
[31:48] | Havoc, this is Charlie 1. | 作战中心 我是C1 |
[31:49] | Are you telling us to abort the mission? | 你的意思是任务取消吗 |
[31:51] | By my count, we’ve got four minutes | 据我推算 再过四分钟 |
[31:52] | till they kill another one. | 他们会杀掉一个人质 |
[31:52] | Yeah, that’s the call, Charlie 1. | 这是命令 C1 |
[31:54] | You need to pull back. | 你们先撤退 |
[31:59] | You know, we do that, it’s over. We don’t get another shot. | 咱要是撤退就错失良机 机不可失 |
[32:01] | Look, all we have to do is | 我们只需要 |
[32:01] | move the hostages a few feet, right? | 把人质稍微挪开一点就行 对吧 |
[32:08] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[32:10] | I may have an idea how to blow the doors | 我有个主意能不伤到人质 |
[32:11] | without hurting the hostages. Stand by. | 还能把门给炸开 待命 |
[32:17] | Roger that, Bravo 1. Standing by. | 收到 B1 待命 |
[32:19] | 3, this is 1. How many charges do you have? | B3 这里是B1 你们那还有多少炸药 |
[32:22] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3. | B1 这里是B3 |
[32:23] | We got two slaps and a C6. | 还有两捆炸药以及一个C6炸药 |
[32:26] | Copy that. Get ’em ready. | 收到 准备好 |
[32:28] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[32:30] | I take it you’ve got a plan? | 所以说你是有计划了 |
[32:31] | I call it a Philly Philly. | 这叫”费城计划” |
[32:39] | Charlie 3, Charlie 1. The Yanks are taking the lead on this. | C3 C1 听这几个美国人的指挥 |
[32:42] | Hand it over to Bravo 2. | 转达给B2 |
[32:48] | Jason, what do you got? | 杰森 你有什么计划 |
[32:50] | 2, this is 1. We’re gonna blow the front landing gear. | B2 这里是B1 先把前起落架给炸掉 |
[32:53] | On your shots. | 等你的命令 |
[32:55] | Ray, it’s on your call. How copy? | 雷 你来计时 收到了吗 |
[32:58] | Good copy. How long do you need? | 收到 你们需要多长时间 |
[32:59] | One mike. | 一分钟 |
[33:01] | Check. One minute out. | 收到 一分钟 |
[33:04] | You heard the man. | 计划都知道了吧 |
[33:06] | Get on the gun. | 把枪准备好 |
[33:20] | 2, this is 1. We’re set. On your call. | B2 这里是B1 已就位 请指示 |
[33:24] | Roger that, Bravo 1. Stand by. | 收到 B1 待命 |
[33:28] | I have a tango in between the pilot and copilot. | 机长和副机长之间有一名目标 |
[33:39] | Set. | 就绪 |
[33:46] | Set. | 就绪 |
[33:46] | All stations, I have control. | 所有人 听我指挥 |
[33:49] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[33:51] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[33:54] | One. Execute, execute, execute. | 一 执行 执行 执行 |
[34:10] | Hands, hands, hands! Show me your hands! Hands! | 手 手 手 举起手来 举手 |
[34:13] | Hands, hands, hands! Let me see your hands! | 手 手 手 把手举起来 |
[34:16] | – Hands! Hands! – Don’t shoot, please! Don’t shoot! | -手 手 -别开枪 求你们别开枪 |
[34:19] | Hands, hands, hands! | 手 手 手 |
[34:20] | Show me your hands! Show me your hands! | 举起手开 把手举起来 |
[34:21] | Hands! Hands! Hands! Hands! | 手 手 手 手 |
[34:24] | Hands! Let me see your hands! | 手 把手都举起来 |
[34:25] | Hands! | 举手 |
[34:29] | Clear! | 安全了 |
[34:36] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Spurs. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过马刺阶段 |
[34:42] | Everybody, listen up! | 所有人听好了 |
[34:43] | This is a joint military operation. | 我们是联合军部队的 |
[34:46] | I need you to stay calm and listen to my commands. | 请你们保持冷静 听我的指挥 |
[34:49] | On my command, you will stand up one row at a time. | 听我的指令 一排一排地站起来 |
[34:52] | Your hands will stay in the air, | 保证你们的手都举好了 |
[34:54] | and if you do not keep them in the air, | 没有自觉举手的 |
[34:56] | you will be shot. | 我们就会开枪 |
[34:57] | Stand up, this row. | 这一排 站起来 |
[34:59] | – Let’s go. Move. – To the back, to the back. | -快走 动起来 -到后面去 到后面去 |
[35:00] | Hands in the air! | 把手都举起来 |
[35:01] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[35:03] | – Hands in the air. Stay calm! – Let’s go! | -举起手来 保持冷静 -快走 |
[35:05] | – Move. Come on, let’s go. – Hands in the air. | -走了 快点 快走 -把手举起来 |
[35:06] | Let’s go. Go, go. | 快走 走啊 快走 |
[35:07] | Nice and easy. Go! | 保持秩序别乱 快走 |
[35:20] | Despite suffering a 27-hour ordeal, | 尽管经历了27小时的痛苦折磨 |
[35:22] | the hostages are healthy and in good spirits. | 人质们目前毫发无损且精神状况良好 |
[35:26] | Nice job. You bagged your unicorn. | 干得好 你逮住了”独角兽” |
[35:28] | Tricky critters, them unicorns. Tough to catch. | 这几个狡猾的家伙可不是善类 挺难对付 |
[35:30] | Turns out you need a hell of a decoy. | 到头来还得用调虎离山之计 |
[35:33] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[35:53] | Qatar and our respective nations | 卡塔尔和其他各国 |
[35:55] | consider the losses acceptable. | 认为损失在接受范围内 |
[35:57] | They, um… | 他们 |
[35:59] | they’re calling this a win. | 他们认为这是场胜利 |
[36:03] | No losses are acceptable. | 损失都不可接受 |
[36:06] | Well, some things are beyond our control. | 世事难料 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:13] | This was a win. Took both of us. | 对你我来说这都是一场胜仗 |
[36:40] | Just when you thought you were all alone, | 就在你以为只有你一个人的时候 |
[36:42] | look who’s back. | 看看谁在身后 |
[36:43] | – You’re back. – I’m back, huh? I’m back. Yeah. | -你回来了 -我回来了 我回来了 |
[36:47] | Why don’t you ever call and say you’re back? | 你为什么不打电话说你回来了 |
[36:49] | Yeah, well, you know, I love surprising you. | 你知道的 我就爱给你惊喜 |
[36:51] | The look on your face is priceless, anyhow. | 你脸上的表情是我的无价珍宝 |
[36:53] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[36:54] | – Mm, playing video games in his room. – Of course he is. | -在他房间打游戏呢 -当然了 |
[36:56] | – Like a mole person. – What is this? | -像个鼹鼠人 -这是什么 |
[36:58] | Hasn’t senioritis kicked in already? | 你还没倦怠吗 |
[37:00] | – I’m prepping for the APs. – Prepping for the APs, huh? | -我在准备预修课程 -准备预修课程 |
[37:03] | If I do well on the exams, we won’t have to pay tuition | 如果我考试成绩好 我们就不用为那些 |
[37:05] | for classes that don’t teach me anything new. | 我学不到什么新东西的课交学费 |
[37:07] | Okay, well, I don’t want you to worry about any of this. | 好吧 我不想让你担心这些事情 |
[37:09] | Right. You’re the only one who gets to worry or figure out | 没错 你才是那个应该担心或思考 |
[37:12] | – how to solve problems. – That’s right. | -怎么解决问题的人 -没错 |
[37:15] | What is that, a concealed carry permit? | 那是什么 隐蔽武器许可证吗 |
[37:18] | Look at that. | 自己看 |
[37:21] | Krav Maga. | 以色列格斗术 |
[37:22] | Right? At the Y. | 怎么样 在健身房 |
[37:25] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:27] | I heard you. | 我听见你说了 |
[37:31] | Come on, this is me compromising. Tell you what. | 拜托 这是我的妥协 告诉你吧 |
[37:33] | You better take advantage of this before I change my mind. | 你最好在我改主意之前接受了 |
[37:35] | So you like my Krav Maga idea? | 你赞同我去上以色列格斗术课 |
[37:37] | Yeah, of course, you know, I’m gonna have to | 是的 当然了 很显然 |
[37:38] | vet the instructor, obviously, to make sure he’s okay. | 我要验一下这个教练 确保他够格 |
[37:41] | I can work with that. | 我可以搞定的 |
[37:43] | – All right. Sure you don’t want a gun? – Yes. | -好吧 你确定不想要枪 -没错 |
[37:45] | – Positive? All right. – Yes. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[37:58] | You saving this for someone? | 你为谁占了这个座吗 |
[38:01] | Uh, a buddy, but he’s-he’s late. | 一个兄弟 不过他迟到了 |
[38:04] | So you… yeah, help yourself. | 所以你…请便 |
[38:09] | Can I get two more? Please? Thank you. | 麻烦再拿两瓶 谢谢 |
[38:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[38:18] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[38:21] | I’m Marcie. | 我叫玛茜 |
[38:22] | – Hi, Marcie. – Hi. | -你好 玛茜 -你好 |
[38:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:29] | My buddy just blew me off. | 我兄弟放我鸽子了 |
[38:32] | You’d be doing me a favor if you had that beer with me. | 你要是能陪我喝啤酒 那就是帮了我一个忙 |
[38:38] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[38:44] | So you’re a SEAL? | 所以你是海豹突击队员 |
[38:52] | Risking your life to go after the worst of the worst, | 冒着生命危险去追捕超级大坏蛋 |
[38:55] | what’s that like? | 是什么感觉 |
[38:59] | How many? | 多少 |
[39:00] | How many what? | 多少什么 |
[39:01] | How many team guys have you dated? | 你和多少队员约过会 |
[39:03] | My guess is zero, but you want to know what it’s like. | 我猜是零 但你想知道那是什么感觉 |
[39:07] | Can you live with uncertainty? | 你能生活在不确定中吗 |
[39:10] | Put half your life on hold for a spin-up? | 人生中有一半时间都在出任务 |
[39:11] | Act like you’re cool about the job | 表现出你能冷静应对工作 |
[39:12] | even though it terrifies you? | 即使它让你感到恐惧 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry for whatever happened to you. | 我对你经历的事感到抱歉 |
[39:28] | But you should know, any woman who makes you choose | 但你应该知道 任何让你在她和队伍之间 |
[39:30] | between her and the team | 做选择的女人 |
[39:32] | is a bitch. | 都是贱人 |
[40:07] | – Sonny. – Yeah. | -桑尼 -在 |
[40:08] | I have neighbors. | 我还有邻居呢 |
[40:10] | What are you doing? I thought you’re supposed to be out | 你在干什么 我以为你应该 |
[40:12] | hound-dogging with Clay, anyway. | 在外面缠着克莱呢 |
[40:14] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[40:16] | A beer with you sounded better. | 啤酒加你听起来更有趣 |
[40:21] | And I lost my house keys. | 而且我把房门钥匙丢了 |
[40:24] | Oh, you don’t know how to breach a door? | 你不知道怎么破门而入吗 |
[40:27] | Pick the lock. | 撬锁 |
[40:28] | Well, I lost my car keys, too. | 我把车钥匙也丢了 |
[40:34] | Uber. | 叫车 |
[40:37] | I think I misplaced my cell phone. | 我不知道把手机放哪儿了 |
[40:41] | – Sonny… – Yeah? | -桑尼 -怎么了 |
[40:42] | – These are lies. – Okay. | -这都是假话 -好吧 |
[40:44] | You’re right, you got me. | 你说得对 被你拆穿了 |
[40:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:49] | Then tell me the truth. | 那就跟我说实话 |
[40:51] | Already did. | 说过了 |
[40:54] | A beer with you sounded better. | 啤酒加你听起来更有趣 |
[41:40] | See you around. | 回见 |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:45] | See you. | 回见 |