时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Senior Chief Ashland Spenser. | 高级士官长阿什兰·斯宾塞 |
[00:04] | You know, if I was so terrible, why is my only son | 如果我那么糟糕 为什么我的独子一生 |
[00:07] | spending his life following in my footsteps? | 都在追随我的脚步 |
[00:08] | I’m not following in your footsteps. | 我没有追随你的脚步 |
[00:11] | I’m erasing them. | 我在抹除你的脚步 |
[00:12] | You deserve someone | 你值得一个 |
[00:13] | that will embrace your life. | 能够包容你生活的人 |
[00:15] | I don’t think that I can be with you anymore. | 我觉得我不能再和你在一起了 |
[00:17] | Padre, | 神父 |
[00:18] | give him his last rites. | 给他做临终祷告 |
[00:19] | I can’t. | 做不了了 |
[00:20] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[00:24] | Adam was killed in action. | 亚当是在行动中牺牲的 |
[00:26] | Gave his life to save his brothers. | 他付出了生命的代价拯救他的兄弟们 |
[00:28] | Last time we were here, when we, uh… | 但上次我们在这时 我们是不是 |
[00:30] | That was a fleeting moment. | 转瞬即逝的时刻 |
[00:32] | Fleeting… | 转瞬即逝 |
[00:37] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[00:52] | Not often you find Jeff Walker outside the Beltway. | 难得见到杰夫·沃克离开首都 |
[00:54] | What’s the occasion? | 什么情况 |
[00:56] | Wanted to make sure we’re on the same page before you push | 在你让突击队去执行这个任务前 |
[00:58] | this mission to the assault force. | 得确保我们想法是一致的 |
[00:59] | God, I don’t like the sound of that. | 你这口气听着可不妙 |
[01:01] | Farid Dahir, sex trafficker with ties to Turkish organized crime, | 与土耳其有组织犯罪团伙有往来的性交易贩子 |
[01:05] | pops up on the grid every once in a while. | 法里德·戴西尔时不时会闹腾一下 |
[01:07] | Has a nice little business for himself selling women online. | 他在网上贩卖女性 |
[01:09] | – And? – And this. | -然后呢 -看这个 |
[01:12] | My name is Jenna Robertson. | 我叫詹娜·罗伯森 |
[01:14] | I’m from the United States of America. | 我来自美国 |
[01:17] | I’m 22 years old. | 今年22岁 |
[01:20] | I left my country by my own choice. | 我自愿出国 |
[01:22] | I weigh 52 kilograms… | 体重52公斤 |
[01:25] | Jihad Jenna. All-American Midwestern teenager, | 圣战分子詹娜 美国中西部的少女 |
[01:28] | radicalized online, disappears from home two years ago, | 被网上的言论洗脑了 离家出走两年 |
[01:31] | shows up in Syria, an ISIS mujahideen bride. | 出现在叙利亚 成了伊斯兰国圣战新娘 |
[01:34] | And became an instant fixture in their propaganda. | 成了他们宣传资料里的固定节目 |
[01:37] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[01:39] | Fighter she married, Abu Rakim. | 她嫁给了叫阿布·拉基姆的圣战分子 |
[01:41] | He’s one of six battlefield commanders still operational. | 而他是仍活跃在战场的六位指挥官之一 |
[01:45] | So how’d she end up for sale by a Turkish trafficker? | 她是怎么落入土耳其人贩子手中的 |
[01:48] | Unknown. What we do know is an account linked to Dahir | 不知道 我们只知道戴西尔名下的一个账户里 |
[01:52] | posted a sizable incoming wire transfer yesterday. | 昨天收到了一笔不菲的汇款 |
[01:54] | Dahir found a buyer. | 戴西尔找到了买家 |
[01:56] | – Who? – Probably her husband. | -谁 -可能是他丈夫 |
[01:58] | If she escaped, ISIL can’t have Jenna | 如果她逃走了 伊斯兰国绝不想让詹娜 |
[02:00] | ending up in Western hands. | 落入西方势力的手中 |
[02:01] | The intel she has is bad enough, | 她知道的情报非常致命 |
[02:03] | but it’s the PR angle that’ll really hurt: | 但最让他们头疼的是对外界的影响 |
[02:05] | “Jihad Jenna disavows the caliphate.” | “圣战分子詹娜背弃了哈里发” |
[02:08] | The handoff is set to go down in 24 hours. | 交易将在24小时候进行 |
[02:11] | You are not seriously considering a rescue op. | 你不会真的在想要去营救吧 |
[02:14] | Not considering it. | 不是在想 |
[02:16] | Mission’s already been authorized. | 任务已经下达了 |
[02:18] | Jenna spent the past two years in the highest levels | 詹娜在未被承认的敌对国家的高层 |
[02:20] | of an unrecognized enemy nation state. | 待了两年时间 |
[02:23] | She’s a treasure trove of intel. | 她可是一块情报宝藏 |
[02:25] | So is her husband Rakim. | 她的丈夫是拉基姆 |
[02:28] | Why not just go after him? | 为什么不直接去抓他 |
[02:30] | I mean, Jenna’s a woman. In that world, | 詹娜是女人 在他们的世界 |
[02:31] | there’s no way she would have | 女人绝对不可能接触到 |
[02:33] | access to the kind of intel you’re after. | 你想要的那些情报 |
[02:39] | This smells like politics. | 你这是出于政治需求 |
[02:41] | We’re rescuing a young woman who made a terrible mistake | 我们要去拯救一名犯了大错 |
[02:44] | and needs the help of her country. | 需要祖国拯救的年轻女性 |
[02:45] | – Oh, my… – Whatever intel | -天啊 -不论是情报 |
[02:48] | or optics come along with that will be well-received. | 或是公众反响如何 我们都很欢迎 |
[02:51] | You don’t believe that. | 你自己都不信吧 |
[02:53] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[02:56] | And neither do you. | 你也不用 |
[02:58] | Just prep your team. | 让你的人准备好 |
[03:00] | In the end, it’s a kinetic op, | 归根结底 这是重要行动 |
[03:03] | just like any other. | 跟其他行动一样 |
[03:31] | Okay… | 好 |
[03:38] | Yeah. Yeah, hang on. | 好 稍等 |
[03:55] | Ash? | 阿什 |
[03:56] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[03:58] | So what happened to, uh, Stella? | 斯特拉怎么样了 |
[04:03] | What do you mean? Who says anything happened? | 什么意思 谁也没说怎么样了 |
[04:05] | Well, I don’t know, just, the general lack | 不好说 只是觉得这里缺少 |
[04:07] | of anything female in this place. | 女性的东西 |
[04:12] | We split up. | 我们分手了 |
[04:15] | That’s too bad. I liked her. | 太糟糕了 我喜欢她 |
[04:18] | I suppose it’s better it happened now, | 我觉得现在分是好事 |
[04:20] | before some nasty divorce, or… | 总比将来离婚好 或是… |
[04:22] | Kids to cramp my style. | 有个碍手碍脚的小孩 |
[04:24] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[04:27] | So what are you doing here? | 所以你来做什么 |
[04:31] | Just wanted to see you. | 就是想来看看你 |
[04:34] | Well, there’s a first for everything, I guess, right? | 破天荒头一遭啊 |
[04:37] | Clay. Hey. | 克莱 |
[04:41] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[04:43] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[04:44] | I keep tabs on everything you do. All right? | 我关注你的一举一动 |
[04:47] | Don’t think I don’t know that it was you, okay. | 不要以为我不知道是你 |
[04:50] | It was Brave Team who handled that mess over at Saudi | 几个月前是B队在沙特处理的 |
[04:52] | a couple months ago. | 那场动乱 |
[04:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:58] | Maybe. BS. | 也许 胡扯 |
[05:03] | Listen, I got a meeting with my publisher in an hour. | 听着 一个小时后我要和出版社会面 |
[05:07] | I was hoping we could get a beer later. | 我想之后咱们去喝点啤酒 |
[05:08] | – Okay? I need to run something by you. – Get a beer later? | -好吧 我要和你谈点事 -喝啤酒 |
[05:11] | Yeah, let’s, let’s get a beer later, Dad. That’d be good. | 好啊 喝点啤酒 爸 好极了 |
[05:15] | You know? Maybe we can toss the old pigskin around? | 没准我们还可以玩会儿橄榄球 |
[05:18] | – It’d be fun. It’d be really fun. – You’re my son, okay? | -很有意思 好开心啊 -你是我儿子 |
[05:22] | Now, I know that I wasn’t the world’s greatest dad, | 我知道我不是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[05:24] | but I’d like us to be closer. | 但我希望我们能走得近一点儿 |
[05:27] | Yeah, well, you know, it doesn’t really happen that way… | 好吧 但那也不是这样容易就… |
[05:29] | Yeah, I realize that, Clay! | 我明白 克莱 |
[05:31] | But I’m just looking for a chance to work it out. | 我只想找个机会去努力一下 |
[06:01] | “An oasis in the midst of rolling hills, | “在连绵起伏的丘陵之中的绿洲 |
[06:04] | “Bennington is a refuge | 本宁顿是一处 |
[06:05] | from the rigors of modern life.” | 远离现代生活喧嚣的避难所” |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:08] | That a college or a day spa? | 这是上大学还是去做水疗 |
[06:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:12] | Maybe it’s a cult? | 也许是邪教 |
[06:14] | How do you know what a cult is? | 你怎么知道什么是邪教 |
[06:15] | The Internet. | 上网看的 |
[06:20] | It is, um, “Bastion for the next generation of trailblazers.” | 这里是”下一代开拓者的堡垒” |
[06:23] | – Trailblazer? – Yeah, not-not sure that’s me. | -开拓者 -是啊 不晓得我是不是 |
[06:25] | Eh, Adam Seaver’s kid | 亚当·西弗的孩子 |
[06:28] | is gonna be whatever she wants to be, Hannah. | 会成为她想成为的人 汉娜 |
[06:31] | – Thanks, Mr. Hayes. – You got it. | -谢谢 海斯先生 -你能行 |
[06:33] | Oh. Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:34] | Hey, let me grab my bag, okay? | 等我去拿包 |
[06:35] | – Hey, Victoria. – Hey. | -好啊 维多利亚 -好 |
[06:37] | Did they study at all? | 她们学习了吗 |
[06:39] | Um… I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | But, you know what? They were laughing, so… | 但 你知道她们有说有笑的 所以… |
[06:43] | Hmm. …that’s all that matters, right? | 这才是重要的对吧 |
[06:45] | They’re lucky to have each other. | 她们很幸运拥有彼此 |
[06:47] | Yeah. Can you believe | 是啊 你能相信 |
[06:48] | they’re both gonna leave home soon? | 她们俩很快都要离开家吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, out in the real world, uh… | 去到外面的世界 |
[06:57] | You don’t think Emma’s ready for it? | 你不觉得艾玛已经准备好了吗 |
[07:03] | You know, I was meaning to call you. | 我本来想给你打电话来着 |
[07:04] | Um, I’ve been going to a support group. | 我去了一个互助小组 |
[07:08] | Maybe you should come to one. | 也许你也可以找一个 |
[07:11] | A support group. | 互助小组 |
[07:12] | Yeah. No, that’s, uh… | 算了 那个… |
[07:14] | really not my thing. | 不适合我 |
[07:17] | I figured. | 我明白 |
[07:19] | But it might surprise you. | 但说不定会有惊喜 |
[07:21] | – Why is that? – Well, if anything else, | -为什么 -要说有什么事 |
[07:23] | it’s right next to a diner, | 那就是地点在餐厅旁 |
[07:24] | so, um, I get to grief eat. | 我可以化悲痛为食欲 |
[07:28] | – They got beer there? – They do. | -有啤酒吗 -有的 |
[07:30] | Beer, I like. You know? | 我喜欢啤酒 |
[07:32] | The whole grief counseling thing, I’m not, uh, | 悲伤咨询治疗什么的 不适合我 |
[07:35] | it’s not really me. Yeah. | 我不是那种类型 |
[07:36] | I’m more of a, uh, | 我是那种默默承受 |
[07:38] | a grin and I’ll have another beer kind of a guy. | 借酒浇愁的人 |
[07:41] | Right? | 好吗 |
[07:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | – You take care, Jason. – Yeah. | -照顾好自己 杰森 -好 |
[07:47] | – Yeah. – See you. | -好的 -再见 |
[07:49] | Did you get any work done, ladies? | 写完作业了吗 姑娘们 |
[07:50] | – Yeah, a little bit. – A little bit. | -写了一点 -写了一点 |
[07:55] | Pastor, I know. We’ve just been real busy. | 牧师 我知道 我们只是太忙了 |
[07:59] | No, Naima didn’t tell me. It must’ve slipped her mind. | 不 奈玛没告诉我 她肯定是忘了 |
[08:04] | Yeah, y-you know what? Um, can I get back to you? | 这样吧 我晚点再打给你 好吗 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:08] | All right. You, too. | 好的 你也是 |
[08:14] | Hello from under the bus. | 用我做挡箭牌啊 |
[08:18] | It’s Pastor Mel, like… | 梅尔牧师打来 |
[08:19] | asking about dates for the baptism. | 问洗礼的日期 |
[08:21] | I didn’t have an answer. | 我没想好怎么回答 |
[08:23] | How about an answer for me? | 不如我来替你回答 |
[08:25] | I mean, you’ve been ducking it for a while. | 你已经回避这个问题好一段时间了 |
[08:28] | What’s on your mind? | 你是怎么想的 |
[08:29] | I haven’t been ducking a damn thing, Naima. | 我没有回避任何事情 奈玛 |
[08:32] | W-What am I supposed to do, | 我要怎么做 |
[08:33] | just walk around telling you what’s on my mind every minute? | 告诉你我每一分钟在想什么吗 |
[08:36] | Not asking you to do that. | 我没叫你这么做 |
[08:38] | Just asking about the baptism. | 我只是问问洗礼的事 |
[08:44] | Baby, I-I, look, I’m-I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我… 对不起 |
[08:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:48] | I just don’t know what… | 我只是不知道 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what to tell the church right now. | 不知道应该怎么和教堂说 |
[08:51] | I’m not ready to tell them anything. | 我还没准备好和他们说 |
[08:55] | Hey, there’s no rush for the baptism. | 洗礼的事不着急 |
[09:00] | I’ll even take the blame. | 拿我做挡箭牌都没问题 |
[09:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[09:29] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[09:42] | – Oh, you’re awake! – Oh! Damn, Davis. | -你醒了 -我去 戴维斯 |
[09:45] | Man, you scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[09:47] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Ugh, made a mess here. | -对不起 -洒得到处都是 |
[09:50] | Breakfast time. | 该吃早餐了 |
[09:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[09:52] | All right. What we having? | 有什么好吃的 |
[09:54] | Oh, I don’t know. What are you making? | 我不知道 你准备做什么 |
[09:57] | Okay, you got to let my processors wake up | 你得先等我的料理机醒过来 |
[10:00] | before I can construct a meal for such fine company. | 我才能给我的好同伴做一顿好吃的 |
[10:04] | Well, okay, well, start on processing ’cause I’m hungry. | 那就快点打开料理机 因为我饿了 |
[10:09] | You gonna remember to take your hat home this time? | 这次你会记得把帽子带回家吗 |
[10:12] | Do you know that it’s bad luck | 你知道在中午之前 |
[10:14] | to separate a Texan from his hat before noon? | 摘下得州人的帽子是会带来霉运的吗 |
[10:16] | It’s bad luck? Okay, how? | 带来霉运吗 有多霉 |
[10:18] | Well, the last guy it happened to, his horse got shingles. Yep. | 上次这么干的那个人他的马长了疱疹 |
[10:22] | And that’s actually a real thing. I didn’t know that. | 这可是真事 我以前还不知道 |
[10:24] | Okay, and what happened to the last girl? | 那上次这么干的女生呢 |
[10:27] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[10:30] | a woman’s never worn it before. | 女人以前从来不戴帽子 |
[10:38] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[10:42] | I’m just enjoying this moment. | 我在享受这一刻 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Mm. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[10:55] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[10:57] | Hey, Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[11:05] | My hat does not go in the shower. | 不能戴着我的帽子去洗澡 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[11:11] | Whew. All right, who wants, uh… | 好了 早餐要不要吃 |
[11:15] | sunny-side up for breakfast? | 半熟的荷包蛋 |
[11:18] | Hey, Davis, where you keep the, uh, cooking utensils | 戴维斯 你把厨具 |
[11:22] | and hot sauce and stuff? | 辣椒酱之类的东西都放在哪呢 |
[11:29] | 军官选拔学校 培训手册 | |
[11:37] | We will bathe in the blood of your soldiers. | 我们将沐浴在你们士兵的鲜血中 |
[11:41] | Praise be… | 称颂… |
[11:44] | So, let me get this straight. Okay? | 我就直说了 |
[11:47] | We’re being asked to rescue some addled teenager | 上级派我们去营救某个脑残少年 |
[11:49] | whose ideal spa treatment is to soak in American blood. | 她的理想水疗是浸泡在美国人的血液里 |
[11:53] | That’s the mission, Sonny. You don’t have to like it. | 任务就是这样 桑尼 你没必要喜欢 |
[11:55] | Well, just for the record, I don’t. | 事先声明 我不喜欢 |
[11:57] | As far as I’m concerned, she can rot in hell. | 但就我而言 她可以下地狱了 |
[12:00] | Politically, Jenna’s choice to join ISIS | 从政治角度来说 人们认为 |
[12:03] | is being viewed as a childhood mistake. | 詹娜选择加入伊斯兰国属于童年时犯下的错误 |
[12:05] | And her role in their propaganda as coerced. | 她是被迫替他们做宣传的 |
[12:07] | A childhood mistake? | 童年时犯下的错误 |
[12:09] | She was 19 when she married Rakim. | 她嫁给拉基姆的时候都19岁了 |
[12:10] | Perfect age for online radicalization. | 最适合网络激进化的年龄 |
[12:13] | Her story fits the profile | 很多女人和她 |
[12:14] | of dozens of women. | 都有着相同的经历 |
[12:15] | You’re patronizing her because she’s a woman. | 你护着她就因为她是个女人 |
[12:17] | You’d never offer that excuse if she were a man. | 如果她是个男人你就不会这样帮她找借口了 |
[12:19] | I might be rationalizing it for myself, sure. | 我可能是在为自己辩解 没错 |
[12:22] | I was 19 when I enlisted. I knew what I was doing. | 我入伍的时候19岁 我知道自己在干什么 |
[12:25] | She did, too. | 她也知道 |
[12:26] | Maybe who she was isn’t who she is. | 或许她已经今时不同往日了 |
[12:28] | Oh, surprise, surprise. | 意外啊 意外 |
[12:30] | Gandhi over here thinks that | 那位甘地认为 |
[12:32] | Miss Death-To-America has seen the light. | 卖国贼小姐回心转意了 |
[12:34] | There’s dozens of Americans held captive around the world. | 全世界有几十名美国人被俘 |
[12:36] | We’re not going after them. | 我们不去拯救他们 |
[12:37] | But salvation comes in the form | 却要B队出马 |
[12:39] | of Bravo Team kicking down the door | 去拯救那个 |
[12:40] | of a woman who betrayed us all? Why? | 背叛了所有人的女人 为什么 |
[12:41] | Why? ‘Cause Jenna Robertson’s name is on the list. Right? | 为什么 因为詹娜·罗伯森的名字在名单上 |
[12:43] | If the intel supports it, then it supports it. | 如果情报部门认为可行 那就是可行 |
[12:45] | Right? Debate club’s over. | 好吗 辩论结束 |
[12:48] | This operation walks the line between politics | 这次行动被政治和该地区的 |
[12:50] | and our military strategy in the region. | 军事策略加在中间 |
[12:52] | Whether or not she has actionable intel, | 不管她是否有可靠情报 |
[12:54] | whether or not she’s guilty of treason, | 不管她是否犯了叛国罪 |
[12:57] | the important thing is that the papers read… | 重要的是文件上写着 |
[13:00] | “Jihad Jenna Disavows ISIS.” | “圣战分子詹娜否定了伊斯兰国” |
[13:02] | And that can’t happen unless we bring her home. | 如果我们不把她带回就不能成功 |
[13:08] | All right, you heard her. | 好了 听见她说什么了 |
[13:09] | Grab your kits. | 把家伙都拿上 |
[13:11] | Wheels up in four hours. | 四小时后起飞 |
[13:22] | Dahir’s holding Jenna in Al-Hasakah, | 戴西尔把詹娜囚禁在哈塞克 |
[13:24] | 200 kilometers inside Syria. | 叙利亚境内200公里 |
[13:27] | Al-Hasakah? This place is a dump, man. | 哈塞克 那地方完全荒废了 |
[13:30] | It’s been bombed to hell and back. | 这已经被炸成废墟了 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah, everyone from ISIS to the Kurds | 对 不管是伊斯兰国人的还是库尔德人 |
[13:34] | have occupied it at one time or another. | 都曾经占领过那个地方 |
[13:35] | Nothing left but scorched earth. | 只剩下焦土了 |
[13:37] | It’s Russian-controlled airspace, right? Right. | 那是俄罗斯的领空区对吧 |
[13:38] | Exactly why we’re gonna HAHO in to the DZ, | 所以我们才要跳伞进入那里 |
[13:41] | five klicks east of the target. | 距离目标五公里 |
[13:42] | Not much of an offset. | 偏的不多 |
[13:43] | I mean, they could easily have patrols | 在这五公里内 |
[13:45] | inside of five klicks. | 很可能有巡逻部队 |
[13:46] | What’s the closest QRF, Davis? | 最近的快速反应部队是哪个 戴维斯 |
[13:48] | A Marine Corps infantry unit, | 海军陆战队的一个步兵队 |
[13:49] | 70 kilometers north, in Qamishli. | 在我们北面70公里处的卡米什利 |
[13:52] | They have rotary wing assets | 他们有旋翼机 |
[13:53] | that will double as your extraction platform. | 可以作为你们的跳伞平台 |
[13:55] | Russian airspace, so no ISR. | 俄罗斯的领空区 所以没有侦查监视设备吧 |
[13:58] | Not exactly. | 不是完全没有 |
[14:01] | This is the future. | 这么解决 |
[14:03] | This is a next-generation prototype of the Raven UAV. | 这是下一代乌鸦无人机的原型机 |
[14:06] | Brock, don’t touch that. | 布罗克 不许碰 |
[14:07] | It’s got an extended battery bank | 它有加大的电池组 |
[14:09] | and streaming capabilities. | 还能传输数据 |
[14:10] | I think I found one of those | 我觉得以前好像 |
[14:12] | at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box once. | 在玉米糖的袋子里看见过类似的 |
[14:14] | It may not look like much, but it is gonna give us eyes. | 虽然看起来不太像 但是能帮我们侦查 |
[14:16] | So, once you’re on the ground, launch it when you land. | 所以 你们着陆之后 就把它发动起来 |
[14:18] | Then I will take control via satellite | 然后我通过卫星控制 |
[14:20] | and provide ISR for your infil and action on target. | 替你们侦查目标和敌人 |
[14:24] | All you boys got to do is get it up. | 你们需要做的就是让这个小东西起来 |
[14:25] | You think you can do that? | 你们能做到吗 |
[14:28] | That’s why they call me Full Metal. | 我的小东西起的可超快 |
[14:30] | Zing! | 赞啊 |
[14:31] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[14:34] | Let’s lock it up. | 别说了吧 |
[14:36] | What’s the target structure? | 目标结构什么样 |
[14:37] | It’s a local mausoleum. | 是当地的一个陵墓 |
[14:38] | It’s a large building for such a small force, | 对这么小的一个队伍来说 是个庞大的建筑 |
[14:40] | but we can’t afford to leave a bigger footprint on this one. | 但是我们不能在这上面留下什么更大的影响 |
[14:42] | What do you have on the actual target? | 目标人物情况如何 |
[14:44] | Last satellite pass indicates four to six | 上一个经过的卫星显示有四到六个 |
[14:46] | fighting-age males moving off and on the target | 壮年男子 一整天都在目标附近徘徊 |
[14:48] | throughout the day with different bags and vehicles. | 带着不同的包 开着不同的车 |
[14:52] | No sign of Miss Robertson. | 没有发现罗伯森小姐的踪迹 |
[14:53] | Armed? | 有武器吗 |
[14:55] | Appear to be. | 好像有 |
[14:56] | Remember, this is a contested area | 记住 这是一片有争议的领域 |
[14:58] | inside a full-blown war zone | 在一个全面处于战争的区域里 |
[15:01] | with zero governing authority. | 没有执政机关 |
[15:02] | Don’t assume anything out there. | 别对那里有任何指望了 |
[15:04] | Middle of no-man’s-land? | 无人地带吗 |
[15:06] | Limited assets, intel and overwatch? | 线人 情报 和守望都很有限 |
[15:08] | I-I got to say it feels off. | 我得说我感觉不太好 |
[15:10] | I mean, for all we know, Jenna could still be radicalized. | 据我们所知 詹娜可能还是个激进份子 |
[15:12] | Maybe she’s looking for a repeat of the Echo Team ambush. | 也许她想伏击我们 就像E队被埋伏那样 |
[15:15] | And this place, this is the perfect spot for it. | 而这个地方 简直是完美的埋伏地点 |
[15:18] | All right, look, it’s a long flight, | 听着 这次飞行时间很长 |
[15:20] | so what should we do, Blackburn? | 我们该怎么做 布莱克本 |
[15:22] | Let’s get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[15:29] | If it was my choice, we wouldn’t be | 如果是我做主 |
[15:30] | prosecuting this operation at all. | 我们根本不会去执行这次行动 |
[15:31] | Well, if it was my choice, I’d rather be… | 如果是我做主的话 |
[15:33] | be ice-skating with the boys, | 我宁愿和男孩儿们一起溜冰 |
[15:35] | and afterwards, throwing down some ‘Ronas. | 然后喝几瓶科罗娜啤酒 |
[15:37] | – I don’t like it. – What don’t you like? | -我不喜欢 -你不喜欢什么 |
[15:39] | Politically motivated missions never end well | 出于政治动机的任务总是没有好结果 |
[15:42] | because they generally begin with incomplete intel packages. | 因为总是在情报不充分的情况下就开始了 |
[15:46] | Ray’s right. | 雷说得对 |
[15:47] | There’s nothing to indicate that Jenna isn’t a hostage, | 没有任何证据表明詹娜不是人质 |
[15:50] | but nothing indicates that she’s not still loyal to ISIS. | 但也没有证据证明她不忠于伊斯兰国 |
[15:54] | Mandy, we’re about to jump out of this plane very soon, | 曼迪 我们马上就要跳下飞机了 |
[15:56] | so unless you have something concrete to scrub this mission, | 除非你有确凿的证据来取消这次行动 |
[15:59] | it’s business as usual. | 不然就还是老样子 |
[16:01] | Infil. Hit the target, mission complete. | 潜入 打击目标 任务完成 |
[16:03] | Exfil. Easy day. | 撤离 轻松的一天 |
[16:05] | Okay, I’m just saying the intel is incomplete. | 好吧 我只是想说情报不完整 |
[16:09] | Be careful. | 你们要小心 |
[16:11] | All right. One hour out. | 还有一小时 |
[16:13] | It’s about time to get jocked up. | 该做准备了 |
[16:15] | Time to get jocked up. | 该做准备了 |
[17:19] | Havoc, this is 1. Pass Travis. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过崔维斯阶段 |
[17:22] | That’s a good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[17:23] | I copy Travis. Havoc out. | 已过崔维斯阶段 作战中心收线 |
[17:34] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[17:34] | We got a clean visual on the target building. | 我们能看到目标建筑的清晰画面 |
[17:37] | Good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[17:38] | You are clear to launch the UAV. | 你可以发射无人机了 |
[17:46] | Havoc, this is Bravo 4. | 作战中心 这里是B4 |
[17:47] | UAV is up in the air. | 无人机已经发射 |
[17:48] | You’re cleared hot to take over control. | 你可以操纵无人机了 |
[17:50] | Copy, Bravo 4. Stand by. | 收到 B4 待命 |
[17:59] | I have control of the drone. | 我掌控了无人机 |
[18:04] | Havoc, this is 1. I need an updated sitrep | 作战中心 这里是B1 我需要 |
[18:06] | on the target building. | 目标建筑的最新战情报告 |
[18:10] | Target is clean right now, Bravo 1. | 目标没有问题 B1 |
[18:13] | Copy that. Let’s move. | 收到 行动吧 |
[18:26] | Bravo 1, we are picking up | B1 我们发现 |
[18:28] | a single heat signature in the second floor | 目标建筑的二层 |
[18:30] | of the target building. | 有个热信号 |
[18:31] | Could be our HVT. | 可能是我们的高价值目标 |
[18:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:30] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[19:41] | Do it. | 动手 |
[19:44] | Go. Move. | 走 行动 |
[20:00] | Move. Moving. | 走 走 |
[20:06] | No sign of vest or belt. | 没看到炸弹背心或腰带 |
[20:08] | We’re Americans. Identify yourself. | 我们是美国人 请表明身份 |
[20:15] | Jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[20:16] | Havoc, it’s 1. Pass Crockett. | 作战中心 这里是1 已过克罗基特 |
[20:18] | Cut her loose. | 给她松绑 |
[20:23] | Ray, take the gag out. | 雷 把她嘴里的东西拿掉 |
[20:27] | Hey, shut her up! | 让她闭嘴 |
[20:28] | Hold her down! Shut up! | 抓住她 闭嘴 |
[20:29] | Don’t let her move. What do you got? | 别让她动 你发现什么了 |
[20:30] | She’s wired. | 她身上缠了线 |
[20:42] | Don’t move her. | 别让她动 |
[20:44] | Talk to me, Kairos. | 说话 凯罗斯 |
[20:46] | Kairos, talk to me. | 凯罗斯 什么情况 |
[20:48] | She moves, we die. | 她一动我们就得死 |
[21:02] | Kairos, why didn’t it detonate? | 凯罗斯 为什么刚才没有引爆 |
[21:03] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[21:05] | I got three 152-mil shells wired together. | 有152密耳的炸弹连在一起 |
[21:09] | Kill radius is this room and half the building. | 杀伤半径是这个房间和半座建筑 |
[21:12] | Well, if that line’s the trigger, | 如果那根线是触发装置的话 |
[21:14] | let’s cut it and get the hell out of Dodge. | 那就剪断它然后离开这个鬼地方 |
[21:16] | Not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[21:17] | Current could be running through this wire. | 这根线也许有电流通过 |
[21:19] | You cut the circuit, it detonates. | 切断电路 就会引爆炸药 |
[21:22] | – How long to disarm it? – I can’t say. | -拆卸炸弹需要多久 -很难讲 |
[21:24] | This arduino and power source are linked | 这个单板微型控制器和电源 |
[21:26] | to a blasting cap in the nose of each artillery round. | 与每一圈炮弹前端的起爆雷管相连 |
[21:29] | If she moves, breaks the circuit, boom. | 她一动 电流断了 就会爆炸 |
[21:32] | All stations, this is 1. | 所有人 我是B1 |
[21:34] | We got an EOD situation. | 我们这里需要拆弹 |
[21:35] | Hostage is hooked up to multiple UXOs. | 人质身上连接了许多炸弹 |
[21:38] | We cannot move her without detonation. | 移动她就会爆炸 |
[21:40] | Target’s not secure. | 目标不安全 |
[21:42] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 我是作战中心 |
[21:44] | I copy your EOD situation. | 收到需要拆弹 |
[21:45] | Be advised, you don’t have much time till daylight. | 请注意 离天亮不远了 |
[21:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:50] | Fill us in as it progresses. Havoc out. | 继续汇报进度 完毕 |
[21:58] | Thanks a pantload there, Lassie, | 真谢谢你了 姑娘 |
[22:00] | but we already fell in the damn well. | 害我们落入陷阱 |
[22:03] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[22:04] | EOD’s on it. Don’t worry about it. | 拆弹员在解决了 不用担心 |
[22:05] | You two, pull security on the north side. | 你们俩 确保北边入口的安全 |
[22:07] | Check. We’re on it. | 收到 我们这就去 |
[22:13] | How the hell didn’t the Agency catch this? | 局里怎么之前没发现这情况 |
[22:16] | You know we can’t predict what happens once they’re on target. | 你知道他们一旦出动 一切就不可预测 |
[22:18] | Yeah, well, you can vet it well enough | 是的 但完全可以查清楚 |
[22:20] | from walking straight into an ambush. | 别把我的人往陷阱里送 |
[22:22] | Sun’s coming up. | 太阳要出来了 |
[22:23] | Time on target’s gonna be way too long. | 目标会耗费很多时间 |
[22:25] | Davis, spin up the QRF. | 戴维斯 通知快速反应部队 |
[22:26] | – Monero. – On it. | -蒙迪欧 -这就办 |
[22:29] | Had to be spotters watching us come in, | 一定是探子看到我们进来了 |
[22:31] | gonna be wondering why that bomb did not detonate. | 会奇怪为什么炸弹还没爆炸 |
[22:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:34] | Only a matter of time before they show up. | 他们迟早会现身的 |
[22:36] | We’re fish in a barrel down here. | 我们是瓮中之鳖 |
[22:37] | I know. Bravo 6, this is 1. | 我知道 B6 我是B1 |
[22:40] | I need you to run external security. | 去检查建筑外部安全 |
[22:42] | Check. External security. We’re on it. | 收到 检查外部安全 我们马上去 |
[22:53] | Take the gag out of her mouth. | 把她嘴里塞的东西取出来 |
[22:56] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[22:58] | Listen to me, | 听好了 |
[22:59] | Abu Rakim, where is he? | 阿布·拉基姆在哪里 |
[23:01] | I-I-I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[23:02] | – Yes, you do. You’re a part of this. – No, no, no. | -不 你知道 你们是一伙的 -不不不 |
[23:04] | No, I’m not. I’m– No. Rakim’s a monster. | 不 我不是 拉基姆是个魔鬼 |
[23:07] | I ran from him. | 我是逃走的 |
[23:08] | Yeah, after running right to him. | 对 在投靠他之后 |
[23:10] | No, I’m-I’m not a part of this. | 不 我不是和他们一伙的 |
[23:11] | Yes, you are. You’re the reason why we’re here. | 不 你就是 我们因为你才来这 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:15] | I-I didn’t know there was a bomb. | 我不知道有炸弹 |
[23:17] | I didn’t know there was a bomb. | 我不知道有炸弹 |
[23:18] | I’m not part of this. You have to believe me. | 我们不是一伙的 你一定要相信我 |
[23:21] | Stop. We’re not here to believe you. | 别说了 我们不是来相信你 |
[23:22] | We’re here to take you home. | 我们是来带你回家 |
[23:29] | Bravo 4, I got one fighter moving from the south | B4 我发现一名南面来的敌人 |
[23:31] | to our southeast coming toward us. | 从我们的东南方靠近 |
[23:34] | Check. | 收到 |
[23:35] | I see him. He’s armed. | 我看到他了 他有武器 |
[23:47] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 4. | 作战中心 我是B4 |
[23:50] | One fighter down on the east side of the target. | 干掉一名目标东面的敌人 |
[23:52] | Bravo 6 to Havoc Base. | B6向作战中心报告 |
[23:53] | Requesting an updated ISR sitrep on the area | 请求侦察监视设备探测目标建筑 |
[23:56] | due east of the target building. | 正东面的最新状况 |
[23:58] | Copy, Bravo 6. Coming around for a wider pass. | 收到 B6 正在前往视野更广阔的地方 |
[24:06] | You don’t have to hold me down. I won’t move. | 你不用按着我 我不会乱动的 |
[24:08] | Like you didn’t move when we came in? | 我们刚进来时你难道没乱动 |
[24:11] | Yeah, you seemed pretty eager to move then. | 你当时看起来非常想动 |
[24:13] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[24:15] | – I didn’t know who you were. – Yeah. | -我不知道你们是谁 -对 |
[24:17] | I didn’t know that they rigged this. | 我不知道他们装了炸药 |
[24:20] | When your pals come in here and put a bullet right through you, | 当你的同伴跑进来直接给你一枪 |
[24:23] | you ain’t gonna get the whole martyr afterlife package. | 你可没法享受烈士家属抚恤待遇 |
[24:26] | What do lady bombers get anyway? | 女人体炸弹到底能捞到些什么 |
[24:28] | Always wondered that. | 我一直很奇怪 |
[24:29] | Sonny. Disengage. | 桑尼 别说了 |
[24:30] | I was just about to do that anyway. | 我也没打算继续 |
[24:33] | She’s not going anywhere. Pull security at the doorway. | 她哪也不能去 把守好门口 |
[24:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:37] | Kairos, talk to me. | 凯罗斯 汇报情况 |
[24:39] | – What’s going on? – Working the problem. | -什么情况 -正在解决 |
[24:42] | B6 Bravo 6, | |
[24:43] | we are registering two heat signatures | 侦测到两个热信号 |
[24:45] | northeast of your position, 200 meters out. | 东北方向 距离两百米 |
[24:52] | Havoc Base, I got nothing. | 作战中心 没有发现目标 |
[24:53] | They’re one block out, 6. | 只隔了一个街区 B6 |
[24:55] | Closing in from the northeast. | 从你们的东北方向逐渐靠近 |
[24:56] | See them as soon as they cross the MSR. | 一旦进入导弹发射场雷达范围就能看到他们 |
[25:02] | Havoc, this is Bravo 4. | 作战中心 这里是B4 |
[25:03] | Nothing from my angle. | 我的位置没有发现目标 |
[25:04] | 4, I’m gonna move to the northeast corner | B4 我要朝东北角移动 |
[25:06] | to get a better look. | 寻找更好的视野 |
[25:07] | Check. I’ll hold here. | 收到 这里交给我吧 |
[25:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:18] | That’s a radio. He’s a spotter. | 那是无线电 这家伙是个探子 |
[25:21] | They’re calling the cavalry in. | 他们在召集地面部队 |
[25:24] | Havoc Base to Bravo 1, we’re seeing an enemy Technical | 作战中心呼叫B1 监测到一辆敌方武装卡车 |
[25:28] | with a heavy machine gun and at least | 装备着一架重机枪以及至少 |
[25:30] | six armed fighters two mikes out, | 六名全副武装的士兵 距离两分钟 |
[25:32] | approaching your location from the east. | 正从东面朝你们靠近 |
[25:35] | Good copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[25:37] | IED initiated ambush with follow-up assault. | 用简易爆炸装置埋伏 接着进行突袭 |
[25:39] | These guys know what they’re doing. | 他们计划得很周密 |
[25:41] | Bravo 6, you’re gonna see ’em first. | B6 你们会最先看到他们 |
[25:43] | Good copy, Bravo 1. I’m on it. | 收到 B1 准备就绪 |
[25:50] | I’ll take “Jihadi Honey Traps” for 800, Alex. | 赌八百这是”圣战美人计” 亚历克斯 |
[25:53] | Kairos, talk to me. | 凯罗斯 汇报情况 |
[25:54] | Five, ten minutes maybe. | 五到十分钟左右目标出现 |
[26:02] | Bravo 6 to Bravo 4, I got a vehicle | B6呼叫B4 发现一辆武装车 |
[26:04] | moving toward us right here. | 朝我们的方向前进 |
[26:08] | It’s an up-armored VBIED. Smoke it! | 是一辆车头武装好的汽车炸弹 快干掉 |
[26:30] | Trent, I can’t get a bullet in there. | 特伦特 子弹没用 |
[26:48] | After all these years, finally. | 这么多年终于用得上了 |
[26:53] | Yeah, buddy. | 来啊 伙计 |
[27:05] | Uh, rocket out. | 火箭发射成功 |
[27:07] | What the hell just happened, Bravo 6? | 发生了什么 B6 |
[27:09] | Enemy just detonated a VBIED | 敌人在出口前三十米处 |
[27:10] | about 30 meters from our egress point. | 炸毁了一辆汽车炸弹 |
[27:12] | 1, this is 4. | B1 这里是B4 |
[27:13] | Correction. I just detonated an enemy VBIED | 纠正一下 是我在出口前三十米处 |
[27:16] | 30 meters from our egress point. | 炸毁了一辆地方汽车炸弹 |
[27:19] | Okay. Check. Hold security, and, uh, we’re almost done here. | 好 收到 保持警戒 我们这快好了 |
[27:22] | Negative. I can’t see anything | 不行 上面这烟太大了 |
[27:23] | up here with all this smoke. | 我什么都看不到 |
[27:24] | All right. Check. Get back to the first deck. | 好 收到 回到第一层来 |
[27:26] | I’ll meet you at the main entrance. | 在主入口处汇合 |
[27:27] | Okay, swami boy, let’s go. Storm’s coming. | 好了 专家 动作快 风暴要来了 |
[27:29] | Working the problem. | 正在解决 |
[27:30] | Work faster, hippie. Work it like a vegan burrito. | 动作快点 嬉皮士 拿出吃素玉米饼的速度 |
[27:35] | – Kairos? – Five minutes, at most. | -凯罗斯 -最多还要五分钟 |
[27:39] | We’re good here, J. Go. | 我们在这就行 J 你走吧 |
[27:42] | The minute it’s safe to go, get her out fast, | 确保安全后立刻带她离开 |
[27:43] | meet us at the main entrance. You got it? | 与我们在主入口处汇合 听明白了吗 |
[27:44] | Affirmative. | 明白了 |
[27:46] | Sonny, hold the room. | 桑尼 你守在这里 |
[27:50] | Brock, Full Metal, collapse your position, | 布罗克 全金属 位置转移 |
[27:51] | meet me at the front entrance. | 与我在入口前汇合 |
[28:21] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1 请注意 |
[28:22] | you have approximately ten enemy combatants | 有大约十名敌方战斗人员 |
[28:24] | converging on your position. | 朝你们的方位移动 |
[28:27] | Understood. | 收到 |
[28:28] | Bravo 1, you need to move and move fast. QRF is inbound. | B1 该走了 动作快 快速反应部队来了 |
[28:31] | You need to get your guys out of there. | 让你的队员全部撤离那里 |
[28:50] | Hey, you’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 你会成功逃离这里的 知道不 |
[28:53] | You’re gonna get out of here. | 你会成功逃离这里的 |
[28:55] | I don’t deserve to. | 我不配 |
[28:58] | I don’t deserve to get out of here. | 我不配从这里逃出去 |
[29:00] | Well, I do. Hmm? | 但我配 |
[29:04] | You have to stay calm, okay? | 你一定要保持冷静 好吗 |
[29:09] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry for everything that I did. | 我很抱歉 我为我的所作所为感到抱歉 |
[29:12] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[29:13] | I didn’t know about this, I swear, I swear. | 我毫不知情 我发誓 我发誓 |
[29:16] | – Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. – I didn’t know. | -詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 -我真的不知道 |
[29:19] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:25] | – You do? – I do. | -你相信我 -没错 |
[29:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:30] | A feeling. | 感觉 |
[29:34] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[29:35] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[29:39] | Shh… Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:41] | Just meet your eyes with mine and breathe. | 看着我的眼睛 呼吸 |
[29:45] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[30:10] | 1, this is 4. It’s getting too hot up here. | B1 这里是B4 上面情况不妙 |
[30:14] | I’m collapsing security to your position. | 我正在向你的位置撤离 |
[30:17] | Good copy, Bravo 4. Meet you at main entrance. | 收到 B4 正门处见 |
[30:19] | Move it. | 行动 |
[30:22] | Move! Spenser, you good? | 移动 斯宾塞 你还好吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah, yeah, I’m solid. Got contacted on my way down here. | 好 我很好 撤离的时候遇到了敌人 |
[30:27] | They’re coming through the south entrance, | 他们一定是趁我们攻击汽车炸弹时 |
[30:28] | must’ve been when we were shooting that VBIED. | 从南门进来的 |
[30:29] | – They’re coming through like rats. – Yeah. | -他们和老鼠一样 -是啊 |
[30:31] | All right, look, we’ll stronghold our position here | 好了 大家都守住自己的位置 |
[30:33] | until Kairos finishes nerfing those bombs, | 等到凯罗斯拆掉了那些炸弹 |
[30:35] | and then we’ll go home. | 我们就回家 |
[30:38] | Bravo 1, how far out from exfil are you? | B1 你们距撤离点多远 |
[30:41] | We’re close. QRF? | 很近 快速反应部队呢 |
[30:43] | They’re moving as fast as they can. | 他们正以最快的速度赶来 |
[30:44] | Right now we’re looking at five mikes out. | 目前我们预计需要五分钟 |
[30:49] | Jenna, I get up, you’re gonna stay still, right? | 詹娜 我站起来 你会保持不动的 对吗 |
[31:05] | You’re praying, aren’t you? | 你在祈祷 是吗 |
[31:09] | No. | 没有 |
[31:11] | No, I haven’t prayed in a while. | 没有 我很久没有祈祷过了 |
[31:15] | Will you pray for me? | 你会为我祈祷吗 |
[31:30] | The Lord is my shepherd. | 主是我的领路人 |
[31:32] | I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures. | 我必不至缺乏 他吩咐我卧躺在绿色的牧场上 |
[31:37] | He leadeth me beside still waters. | 引我走向静穆的溪流 |
[31:39] | If we’re planning to shoot our way out of here, | 如果我们要突围出去 |
[31:41] | we’re gonna need some more guns online, you know that. | 我们需要加大火力 你知道的 |
[31:43] | Kairos, how long? I need all my shooters down here. | 凯罗斯 还要多久 需要所有枪手都下来 |
[31:47] | Kairos, how long? | 凯罗斯 还要多久 |
[31:49] | Patience is a virtue. | 耐心是一种美德 |
[31:50] | Not a Texan one. | 在得州就不是 |
[31:53] | Moment of truth. | 决定生死的时刻 |
[32:06] | That’s it? | 好了 |
[32:08] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[32:09] | Damn it, Hurt Locker, | 该死的《拆弹部队》 |
[32:10] | I could’ve flipped that switch myself. | 那个开关我也按得了 |
[32:12] | You kidding me? | 逗我呢 |
[32:13] | Yup, cut her loose. | 对啊 帮她松绑 |
[32:15] | All right, boys. Let’s move. | 好吧 兄弟们 行动 |
[32:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:36] | You good to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[32:37] | Never more than right now. | 再好不过了 |
[32:49] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:51] | An RPG-7 won’t arm under 100 meters. | RPG-7式火箭筒在一百米以下不会爆炸 |
[32:54] | You can all breathe again. Let’s go! | 都不会被炸死 快走 |
[32:57] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[33:15] | Strape, tourniquet. | 外援 止血带 |
[33:17] | Okay. Hey, hey. | 好 |
[33:19] | Calm down. Listen, Jenna. | 冷静 听着 詹娜 |
[33:20] | Looks like it didn’t hit an artery, okay? | 看起来并没伤及动脉 好吗 |
[33:21] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[33:23] | It did hit your leg, but it didn’t go through. | 碎片的确击中了你的腿 但是没有穿过去 |
[33:26] | Now you’re gonna feel some pressure. | 现在你会感觉到一些压力 |
[33:29] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[33:31] | Bravo 1, be advised. | B1 注意 |
[33:32] | You have two enemy technical vehicles | 目标建筑外面 |
[33:34] | outside the target building. | 有两辆敌方武装卡车 |
[33:54] | We got to take out that Dishka! | 我们得干掉那把机关枪 |
[33:56] | We got to wait for them to reload! | 我们得利用他们装弹的间隙 |
[34:04] | Ray, stay with the hostage. | 雷 和人质待在一起 |
[34:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[34:08] | Sonny, give us a good burst on our way out. | 桑尼 我们出去 你顶住 |
[34:15] | Go! | 上 |
[34:27] | Hey. Prep a frag. | 准备手雷 |
[34:37] | On your mark. | 预备 |
[34:42] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[34:44] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[34:49] | Let’s clean this out. Let’s do it. | 把这里解决掉 来吧 |
[35:04] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[35:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[35:11] | B1 Bravo 1. | |
[35:12] | QRF and exfil platform are inbound. | 快速反应部队和撤离平台马上到达 |
[35:15] | What is the status on the hostage? | 人质状态如何 |
[35:17] | Havoc, stand by one. | 作战中心 稍等 |
[35:18] | Bravo 2, what’s your sitrep? | B2 汇报你的情况 |
[35:21] | Bravo 2, what’s your sitrep? | B2 汇报你的情况 |
[35:25] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[35:26] | Target’s secure. Get us home. | 目标安全 接我们回家 |
[35:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:30] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[35:31] | Cheers to that. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:54] | The reason we’re alive. | 救我们一命的东西 |
[35:57] | Thought the circuit board was part of the bomb. | 之前以为线路板也是炸弹的一部分 |
[35:59] | It was. | 确实是 |
[36:01] | This a second arduino. | 第二代单板微型控制器 |
[36:02] | A fail-safe. | 是个自动保险装置 |
[36:03] | A trap on a trap. | 套里有套 |
[36:05] | But it’s faulty. Look. | 但它是有缺陷的 看 |
[36:07] | One tiny wire. | 一根小小的金属丝 |
[36:11] | I’ve never seen anything quite like that. | 我还从没见过这样的装置 |
[36:13] | By any definition, a miracle, man. | 不管怎么看这都是个奇迹 哥们 |
[36:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:20] | Or maybe whoever built it got sloppy. | 也可能是制造它的人有些粗心大意 |
[36:21] | Oh, come on now. | 别这么扫兴 |
[36:22] | Yeah, maybe… maybe it got broke on instillation. | 也许 也许在安装的时候金属丝就断了 |
[36:25] | Maybe… maybe it’s just dumb luck. | 也许就是走了狗屎运 |
[36:29] | Not everything is more than it seems, Kairos. | 不是所有事情都有深意的 凯罗斯 |
[36:33] | Hey, but hey. | 不过 |
[36:35] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[36:37] | thanks. | 多谢你 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[36:40] | Walking my team into a setup | 用不完整的情报 |
[36:42] | with a half-baked intel package | 害我的队员栽进陷阱里 |
[36:44] | just so you could put a notch on your belt? | 就为了让你可以平步青云吗 |
[36:46] | I don’t give a damn about seniority, Jeff. | 我才不管什么狗屁级别 杰夫 |
[36:49] | Someone is gonna answer for this. | 必须有人为此事负责 |
[36:51] | Okay, well, I hope whoever that was deserved it. | 好吧 希望那人确实罪有应得 |
[36:54] | More than deserved. | 简直是罪魁祸首 |
[36:56] | Jason, I’m sorry. | 杰森 对不起 |
[36:58] | CIA, we… | 中情局 我们 |
[37:00] | we missed something on this. | 我们有所疏忽 |
[37:02] | Well, the intel wasn’t totally wrong. | 其实情报也是有对的地方 |
[37:03] | I mean, Jenna was there, so… | 比如说詹娜确实在那里 |
[37:05] | Yeah, sitting on a bomb. | 没错 坐在炸弹上 |
[37:07] | Well, you can never really know | 你永远不可能搞清楚 |
[37:08] | what’s around every corner, now, can you? | 所有事情的细节 对吧 |
[37:10] | Well, look, I’m-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:14] | This isn’t like you. | 这都不像你了 |
[37:16] | I know that you were shaky… | 我知道你最初有些迟疑 |
[37:18] | before this whole mission started and all, | 在这次整个行动开始之前 |
[37:20] | but look– got the job done, right? | 但任务完成了 对吧 |
[37:22] | Everybody’s alive. | 所有人都活着 |
[37:24] | It was a good day. | 今天过得还是不错的 |
[37:26] | Easy day. | 轻松的一天 |
[37:38] | So I hear they serve beer here. | 我听说他们有啤酒 |
[37:40] | – Jason. Hey. – Yeah. | -你好 杰森 -你好 |
[37:44] | You missed the meeting. | 你没赶上聚会 |
[37:45] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:47] | Last thing I want to do is sit there and… | 我最不想做的就是坐在这里 |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Can I get a beer? | 能来杯啤酒吗 |
[37:53] | Well, unless you want to be alone, I can… | 当然 如果你想一个人静静 我可以 |
[37:55] | No. No, stay. | 不不 坐着吧 |
[37:59] | – Staying. – Good. | -坐着 -很好 |
[38:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:06] | Did you just get back from somewhere? | 你是不是刚刚出任务回来 |
[38:09] | Right. Dirt under the fingernails, | 是啊 指甲里有泥 |
[38:10] | a little rough around the edges, huh? | 边缘还有一些粗糙 |
[38:12] | Hmm. It’s just a… | 其实是一种 |
[38:15] | a certain kind of tired in your eyes. | 你眼神里流露出的疲惫感 |
[38:19] | Right, you would know. | 没错 你懂的 |
[38:23] | What I hated most about, uh, when Adam would get spun up– | 亚当出任务的时候 我最讨厌的 |
[38:28] | it wasn’t that he was gone, it was that… | 其实不是他不在家 而是 |
[38:30] | when he got back, he couldn’t, uh… | 等他回来以后 他不能… |
[38:34] | …he couldn’t tell me about it. | 不能和我谈论他的任务 |
[38:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | Let’s just say, um… | 这样说吧 |
[38:45] | …someone made a mistake a few years ago. | 某人几年前犯了一个错误 |
[38:48] | When she was really young. | 当时她还很年轻 |
[38:51] | It was pretty big. | 但错得离谱 |
[38:55] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[39:00] | You trust your daughter Hannah? | 你信任你女儿汉娜吗 |
[39:02] | Trust her? Like… | 信任她 比如说… |
[39:03] | with my car, or…? | 放心她开我的车 还是 |
[39:04] | No, I mean trust her. | 不 我是指 |
[39:05] | Like, uh, with boys and drugs. | 比如在男孩和毒品方面 |
[39:08] | In college, that whole thing? | 上大学 这些事 |
[39:11] | They have to grow up sometime. | 他们总有一天会长大的 |
[39:13] | And… they have to make their own decisions | 而且 他们必须自己去做决定 |
[39:16] | and they have to make their own mistakes. | 必须自己犯错误 |
[39:20] | Huh. Right. | 没错 |
[39:24] | Emma does, too. | 艾玛也是一样 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I-I know that. | 是的 我知道 |
[39:28] | I just don’t… I don’t know how to let her, um… | 我只是不知道怎么让她 |
[39:33] | I just don’t know. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[39:39] | – You know? – I know. | -你懂吗 -我能理解 |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | I trust Hannah. | 我信任汉娜 |
[39:45] | I trust her because… | 我相信她 因为 |
[39:48] | because she’s still Adam’s daughter. | 因为她仍然是亚当的女儿 |
[39:52] | And Emma is still | 而艾玛也仍旧是 |
[39:54] | your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[39:56] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 她的确是 |
[39:59] | That’s what scares me. | 而这正是吓到我的地方 |
[40:06] | Hey, I didn’t know you were still here. | 我不知道你还在这里 |
[40:09] | I figured I’d grab the last two pair of decent socks. | 我想拿走最后两双像样点的袜子 |
[40:13] | You should order more before you leave us, | 你应该在离开我们之前多订几双 |
[40:15] | Officer Lisa Davis. | 丽萨·戴维斯军官 |
[40:18] | Not sure it’s got a ring to it, one that I like anyway. | 不知道有没有戒指 反正我也喜欢 |
[40:22] | How did…? | 怎么 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:29] | Look, I was trying to find a way to tell you. | 我本来是想告诉你的 |
[40:30] | Telling the truth hard to figure? | 说真话很难吗 |
[40:32] | Come on, it’s not like I was lying. | 拜托 我又没有在撒谎 |
[40:35] | That’s exactly what it was. | 你就是在撒谎 |
[40:37] | No, actually, it wasn’t. | 不 实际上并没有 |
[40:42] | Look, Sonny, since we… | 桑尼 既然我们 |
[40:45] | Hey, we should talk about this. | 我们应该好好谈谈这件事 |
[40:46] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不 我们不该谈 |
[40:48] | All right, you just got to do what you got to do, | 你只需要做你该做的 |
[40:50] | and that’s leave. | 也就是离开 |
[40:52] | Truth is, you were right, | 事实上 你是对的 |
[40:54] | it was a bad idea from the start. | 从一开始这就是个坏主意 |
[40:56] | Okay, so, let’s just keep it professional | 好吗 那么 在你离开B队前 |
[40:59] | till you leave Bravo Team. | 我们就保持工作关系吧 |
[41:16] | You know, when I said we should have a beer, | 我说我们应该一起喝酒 |
[41:17] | I meant a couple days ago. | 我指的是几天之前 |
[41:19] | I got busy. | 我最近有点忙 |
[41:20] | Hey, can we get a couple more? | 我们能再要几杯吗 |
[41:24] | Spin up? You all right? | 出任务 你还好吗 |
[41:26] | Yeah, still breathing. | 是的 还有口气 |
[41:28] | Cheers to that. | 这个值得干杯 |
[41:34] | So… | 那么 |
[41:37] | My new book is about finished. | 我的新书快写完了 |
[41:40] | We think it’s gonna be bigger than the first one. | 应该会比第一本更畅销 |
[41:42] | I was kind of hoping maybe you would read the manuscript. | 我其实挺希望你能读一下手稿 |
[41:44] | You’ve always been good with words. | 你的文学底蕴一向不错 |
[41:50] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:54] | I got to take this. It’s my publisher. | 我得接这个电话 是我的出版商打来的 |
[42:06] | Hey, can you, uh, can you turn this up? | 你能 能把这个开大点声吗 |
[42:11] | How would you describe that job? | 你会怎么形容那份工作 |
[42:14] | Team. | 团队合作 |
[42:16] | My next book focuses a great deal on that, | 我的下一本书会重点关注这个 |
[42:19] | and the missions. | 还有那些行动任务 |
[42:20] | The operations that nobody knows about. | 那些无人知晓的行动 |
[42:23] | You’d be surprised how often we hear of SEAL missions | 你会惊讶于海豹突击队出任务的频率之高 |
[42:26] | and we don’t even know it. | 而外界对此毫不知情 |
[42:28] | For example, just a couple of months ago, | 例如 就在几个月前 |
[42:30] | Shia extremists threatened to poison | 什叶派极端分子威胁要 |
[42:31] | the water supply of Saudi Arabia, | 在沙特阿拉伯的水源里下毒 |
[42:34] | and it was the SEALs who solved that problem. | 是海豹突击队解决了这个问题 |
[42:37] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[42:39] | I have a firsthand account from a SEAL who was there. | 我有来自出任务的突击队员的第一手资料 |