时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Ah. Remind me to never do this again, huh? | 提醒我以后再也别干这个了 |
[01:54] | I’ll let Captain Edwards know you don’t approve | 我会告诉爱德华兹船长你不喜欢 |
[01:56] | of his damage lock-out chamber. | 他的破调压潜出舱 |
[01:59] | I’m sure all the COs of nuclear submarines | 所有核潜艇指挥官的客舱外 |
[02:01] | have complaint boxes posted outside their staterooms. | 肯定都有个投诉信箱 |
[02:04] | Yeah. A lock-out chamber… | 是啊 比起在那里面 |
[02:08] | it’s like a five-star hotel compared to being in that thing, | 调压潜出舱堪称五星级酒店了 |
[02:11] | – that’s for sure. – Yeah. | -毫无疑问 -肯定的 |
[02:12] | – How’d it go out there? – It went swimmingly. | -那边情况如何 -“如鱼得水” |
[02:14] | Iranian cargo ship exactly where Mandy | 伊朗货轮正好就在 |
[02:16] | said it was supposed to be. | 曼迪所说的地方 |
[02:18] | Ah, a successful special reconnaissance in North Korea. | 是一次成功的朝鲜特殊侦察任务 |
[02:21] | Sir, Tube four is depressurized and ready to unlock. | 长官 四号管道已减压 准备潜出 |
[02:23] | Very well, Petty Officer Takahashi. | 很好 高桥海军军士 |
[02:25] | Let’s get Senior Chief Perry the hell out of there. | 去救佩里高级士官长出来吧 |
[02:27] | – Aye, sir. Stand by. – Roger that. | -是 长官 待命 -收到 |
[02:35] | Hi, Ray. | 雷 |
[02:36] | That was unpleasant. | 真难受 |
[02:37] | I don’t know about that. I mean, swimming against current? | 这滋味我可难说 逆流而上 |
[02:39] | That was unpleasant. | 难受死了 |
[02:41] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[02:43] | I burned up my air consumption. | 我的氧气用完了 |
[02:44] | Was down to 35 bar of O2 before I locked back in. Ooh. | 我潜入之前氧气降到了35巴 |
[02:46] | Lucky for us, this sub’s gonna give us a lift | 我们运气好 这艘潜艇会载我们 |
[02:49] | – back to our exfil boat. – Can’t be soon enough. | -回到撤离船上 -没那么快 |
[02:51] | Being in a sub’s cramped quarters, too many dudes, | 潜艇宿舍狭窄 人又太多 |
[02:53] | it’s like living in an underwater Y. | 就像是在水下迷宫 |
[02:55] | I’m gonna leave you in the capable hands | 我让得力干将高桥军士 |
[02:57] | of Petty Officer Takahashi | 在这里照看你们 |
[02:58] | here while I transfer these photos over to Havoc. | 我去把照片传给作战中心 |
[03:00] | How long till we get our last man out? | 最后一个人还有多久出来 |
[03:02] | – Five minutes, sir. – All right. | -五分钟 长官 -好 |
[03:03] | Let’s get Quinn and Spenser out, stand by. | 把奎恩和斯宾塞弄出来 待命 |
[03:09] | Make a hole. | 借过 |
[03:15] | Up ladder. | 上梯子 |
[03:26] | Your swimmers recovered, sir? | 你的潜水员减压了吗 长官 |
[03:28] | Yeah. Waiting on the tube to depressurize | 没 还在管道里等待减压 |
[03:29] | so we can pull my last two men out, Master Chief Wilke. | 还有两个人没出来 维尔克总士官长 |
[03:32] | Captain Edwards will be happy to hear that. | 爱德华兹船长会很高兴的 |
[03:34] | About time we got underway. | 该行动了 |
[03:37] | Loitering in enemy territory | 我也不赞成 |
[03:38] | is not my idea of a good time, either. | 在敌军领地瞎晃 |
[03:40] | We floated the communication buoy | 你的第一个队员减压后 |
[03:42] | after we recovered your first man. | 我们就设置了通信游标 |
[03:43] | Radio’s all yours. | 你可以用无线电 |
[03:45] | ET2 will upload your images. | ET2会上传你的图片 |
[03:50] | Would it kill ’em to put a window in here? | 加个窗户会要他们的命吗 |
[03:52] | There’s nothing to see but black water this far down. | 在这个深度 除了漆黑的海水什么都没有 |
[04:00] | They got it. Exactly where we thought it would be. | 他们到了 正如我们所料 |
[04:02] | Yeah, pulled it off. Now they just got to get out of there. | 是 圆满完成 现在就等撤离了 |
[04:05] | Toughest thing in the world is standing by | 世上最艰难的莫过于 |
[04:07] | while your team works without you. | 团队干活没带你 |
[04:09] | Well, it makes it a little bit easier | 想想桑尼有多讨厌下水 |
[04:10] | knowing how much Sonny hates the water. | 可能会好受一些 |
[04:12] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo Actual. | 作战中心 我是B队代理指挥官 |
[04:14] | Radio check. Over. | 无线电检查 完毕 |
[04:16] | Bravo Actual, this is Havoc Base. | 代理指挥官 我是作战中心 |
[04:17] | We have you broken but readable. How me? | 信号断断续续 但能听清 你呢 |
[04:19] | I have you same. | 我也是 |
[04:21] | I pass Rourke, Morrissey, and Mars. | 已过洛克 莫里西和马尔斯阶段 |
[04:24] | How copy? | 收到了吗 |
[04:25] | That is a good copy. | 收到了 |
[04:26] | Any other message traffic for this station at this time? | 还有其他消息吗 |
[04:29] | Negative, Havoc. Just looking forward to seeing the sun again. | 没 作战中心 等待日出 |
[04:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:32] | Tell Bravo 3 to look out for sharks. Havoc out. | 让B3小心鲨鱼 完毕 |
[04:36] | – Monero, checklist. – Yes, sir. | -蒙迪欧 检查点 -是 长官 |
[04:37] | Sir, they passed Morrissey. | 长官 他们已过莫西里阶段 |
[04:40] | All swimmers are recovered and on board | 所有潜水员已减压完毕并登上 |
[04:40] | 洛克 莫里西 马尔斯 | |
[04:41] | the USS Booker T. Washington. | 布克·T·华盛顿号美军战舰 |
[04:43] | Miss Ellis, how much longer can | 艾利斯女士 |
[04:44] | their exfil platform hold on station? | 撤离平台还能坚持多久 |
[04:46] | Uh, the Ang Paggising can hold another four hours. | “觉醒”号还能再坚持四小时 |
[04:50] | Being this close to North Korean waters, | 离朝鲜水域这么近 |
[04:51] | they’ll definitely be on DPRK’s radar, | 他们肯定会被朝鲜雷达发现的 |
[04:53] | but since this trawler is known to fish the area, | 但这艘拖网渔船可以在那片水域打渔 |
[04:56] | it shouldn’t arouse suspicion. | 应该不会引起怀疑 |
[04:58] | Let’s hope not. | 但愿不会 |
[04:58] | 朝鲜 北方分界线 黄海 | |
[04:59] | It’s the only way they’re getting home. | 那是他们回家的唯一指望 |
[05:01] | Lieutenant Commander, | 少校 |
[05:03] | I understand your men are recovered. | 我知道你的人员已复位 |
[05:04] | Our last man should be locking back in shortly. | 最后人员很快回来锁仓 |
[05:06] | As far as we’re concerned, our work here is done. | 就我们而言 这里的工作已经完成了 |
[05:09] | Not soon enough. | 不算很快 |
[05:10] | With 155 souls on board, I have no desire | 运乘155人 我实在不想 |
[05:12] | to stay longer than we have to. | 多耽搁一会 |
[05:13] | Master Chief, make your heading two-seven-zero | 总士官长 航向2-7-0 |
[05:16] | and make turns for 30 knots. | 转弯30节 |
[05:17] | Two-seven-zero, make turns for 30 knots. Aye, sir. | 2-7-0转弯30节 是长官 |
[05:19] | Petty Officer Jones, make your heading two-seven-zero | 琼斯军士 航向2-7-0 |
[05:22] | and turn for 30 knots. | 转弯30节 |
[05:31] | Let’s go, Ponyboy. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[05:31] | Get on out of there. | 出来吧 |
[05:34] | Grab my rifle? | 拿下我的枪 |
[05:35] | – Yep. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[05:37] | Fins. | 泳蹼 |
[05:44] | Oh, boy. I feel like I just relived my own birth. | 老天 我觉得好像刚刚把自己生出来 |
[05:46] | – That was really just awful. – Yeah. | -真太可怕了 -是啊 |
[05:47] | I bet Sonny’s miserable. | 我打赌桑尼更惨 |
[05:48] | Oh, he’s got to be losing his claustrophobic mind | 这会儿他的幽闭恐惧症 |
[05:50] | right about now. Right? | 大概都给治好了吧 |
[05:51] | How much longer until he comes out? | 他还要多久才能出来 |
[05:53] | Uh, two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[05:53] | Two minutes? | 两分钟 |
[05:58] | Give him a call, Clay. | 跟他通个话 克莱 |
[05:59] | See how he’s holding up. | 看看他怎么样了 |
[06:01] | Bravo 3, this is Bravo 6, uh, | B3 我是B6 |
[06:02] | we’re requesting an update of your current position. | 请汇报下你目前的位置 |
[06:10] | Bravo 3, this is Bravo 2. | B3 我是B2 |
[06:12] | Radio check. Over. | 无线电检测 完毕 |
[06:15] | You changed locations? | 你换地方了吗 |
[06:19] | Hey, Sonny, this is Jason. | 桑尼 我是杰森 |
[06:20] | I bet right about now you’re regretting | 我猜你这会儿正后悔 |
[06:21] | doing all those squats, huh? | 做了那么多深蹲吧 |
[06:23] | All, uh, snug as a bug in there? | 是不是像肉虫子一样舒服地卷曲着 |
[06:28] | Kiss my waterlogged Texas ass. | 吻我浸透水的德克萨斯屁股吧 |
[06:30] | There it is. | 瞧吧 |
[06:32] | Hey, at least there was no sharks in there, brother, right? | 至少那里没有鲨鱼 是吧 兄弟 |
[06:35] | I’ll tell you what, man, I’d rather take a swim with the man | 这么说吧 我宁愿跟天天和鲨鱼先生 |
[06:38] | in the gray suit any day over sitting in here. | 一起游泳也不愿意待在这里 |
[06:42] | I feel like I’m on the business end of a clogged toilet. | 感觉像是坐在了堵塞的马桶里 |
[06:46] | Hey, maybe you should’ve let Trent take your place. | 也许应该让特伦特换你 |
[06:50] | This op wins the Sonny Quinn nightmare mission award. | 这项行动赢得了桑尼·奎恩噩梦任务大奖 |
[06:53] | Swimming? Check. | 游泳了吧 对 |
[06:55] | Freezing? Check. | 冻得半死 是的 |
[06:56] | Climbing over sharp volcanic rock? That’s a check. | 攀爬尖锐的火山岩了 是的 |
[06:59] | Didn’t get shot at? Check. | 没被枪击 是的 |
[07:01] | Now, last but not least, sitting in a tube | 最后但不仅限于此 |
[07:03] | that’s tighter than Shamu’s keister? | 坐在一个比鲸鱼直肠还窄的管道里 |
[07:06] | – Check. – You got to give it to him, man. | -是的 -不得不说 |
[07:08] | He’s a world-class complainer. | 他是顶级抱怨大师 |
[07:09] | – Nobody does it better. – Nuh-uh. | -没人比他更会抱怨 -是啊 |
[07:10] | – Master Chief, we’re ready here. – We’re ready? | -总士官长 我们已准备好了 -准备好了 |
[07:13] | Hey, Sonny, we’re ready. | 桑尼 我们已就绪 |
[07:14] | But, yeah, before we open you up, | 但在我们把你打开之前 |
[07:15] | you sure you don’t want to spend a little bit more time in there | 你确定不想在里面多待一会吗 |
[07:17] | and do a little bit of self-reflecting? | 进行一下自我反省吗 |
[07:18] | I will self-reflect all over your damn face, | 你不把我从这里该死的地方弄出来 |
[07:22] | you don’t pull me out of this damn thing. | 我就在你脸上自我反省 |
[07:32] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know, Master Chief. | -出了什么事 -我不知道 总士官长 |
[07:34] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[07:35] | Hey, I got a guy in here! | 这里还有个人呢 |
[07:37] | General quarters, general quarters. | 战斗部署 战斗部署 |
[07:38] | The locking mechanism isn’t working. | 门锁不动了 |
[07:39] | What do you mean the locking mechanism isn’t working? | 什么叫门锁不动了 |
[07:41] | I got a guy stuck in there. | 我这里还有个人呢 |
[07:47] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 外面出了什么事 |
[07:49] | Hey, Sonny, I got some bad news. | 桑尼 坏消息 |
[07:52] | You’re stuck. | 你被困在里面了 |
[08:00] | Right there, more… Come on, come on. | 对 加把劲儿 加油 |
[08:05] | The thing ain’t moving, boss. | 纹丝不动 老大 |
[08:07] | My grandninny taught me two things: | 我奶奶教了我两件事 |
[08:10] | never wear your dirty boots across her clean-ass floor, | 永远不要穿着脏靴子踩她干净的地板 |
[08:13] | and never beat a joke to death. | 也永远不要把玩笑开死 |
[08:15] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[08:17] | Uh, it’s no joke. Sonny, the submarine’s powered down. | 不是开玩笑 桑尼 潜水艇动力坏了 |
[08:21] | The latch is stuck. | 门锁卡住了 |
[08:22] | – Just need to sit tight. – Yeah. | -只能好好待着 -好吧 |
[08:25] | Tight’s about all I can do in here. | 我也只能好好待着了 |
[08:29] | Master Chief, | 总士官长 |
[08:30] | something’s wrong with the torpedo tube. | 鱼雷发射管道出了故障 |
[08:32] | Latch is stuck. It’s not opening. | 闭锁卡住了 打不开 |
[08:33] | Yeah, we’ve experienced a power surge from the reactor | 我们遇到反应堆电涌 |
[08:35] | that somehow shorted the locking mech. | 肯定是把锁定装置弄短路了 |
[08:37] | Weapons is working with engineering right now. | 武器部和工程部正在想办法 |
[08:39] | Got a time frame? | 大概需要多久 |
[08:40] | I’m headed to control to speak with the captain | 我现在去控制室找船长 |
[08:41] | and figure that out. | 看看需要多久 |
[08:42] | You mind if I come? That’s one of my men in there. | 我可以一起去吗 我的手下在里面 |
[08:44] | Don’t mind, but, Master Chief, | 当然 但是总士官长 |
[08:46] | we’re working the problem, | 我们正想办法解决问题 |
[08:47] | and getting this boat up | 比起一名水手的不适 |
[08:48] | and running takes priority over one sailor’s discomfort. | 启动潜水艇才是首要任务 |
[08:50] | Right. | 明白 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[08:52] | For once, Sonny has a right to complain. | 至少这一次 桑尼有资格抱怨 |
[08:54] | Being stuck in that tube is a whole new level of suck. | 困在发射管里是前所未有的不爽 |
[08:58] | This mean we can’t mess with him anymore? | 就是说我们不能再捉弄他了 |
[08:59] | Oh, hell no. Want to keep his mind occupied. | 当然要 要分散他的注意力 |
[09:04] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吧 |
[09:05] | How do you keep that mind occupied? | 你要怎么分散他的注意力 |
[09:10] | Sonny, anything but that song, please. | 桑尼 什么都行 就是别唱那首歌 |
[09:20] | Look, did I nearly pop that NK soldier | 我差点干掉那个朝鲜士兵 |
[09:22] | just to keep my ears from bleeding, man? | 就为了不让我耳溢血 |
[09:25] | Only the Beatles have sold more albums | 只有披头士乐队的专辑销量 |
[09:28] | than the legendary Garth Brooks. | 能胜过传奇人物加斯·布鲁克斯 |
[09:30] | You’re on the wrong side of history, boys. | 你们站在历史错误的一边 小子们 |
[09:32] | Yeah, happily so. | 高兴之至 |
[09:37] | Hey, fellas, it’s, uh, getting a little tight in here. | 兄弟们 这里有点狭小啊 |
[09:40] | My skin’s starting to crawl. | 我的皮肤开始起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[09:44] | Hey, it’s just like BUD/S, | 就像是基础水下爆破训练 |
[09:45] | out there freezing in the surf, man. | 在水面上冷死一样 |
[09:48] | Focus on something else to keep your mind off it. | 把注意力集中在别的事情上 别想这个 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah, I hated BUD/S. | 我讨厌基础水下爆破训练 |
[09:53] | You know, I used to make a bucket list. | 以前我写过一张遗愿清单 |
[09:55] | Things I want to do before I die. | 列出我死前想要做的事 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I, I had a bucket list. | 我也写过遗愿清单 |
[10:02] | Yeah? What’d you have on it? | 是吗 清单上都列了什么 |
[10:03] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[10:05] | I scrapped it once I found out about the SEAL Teams. | 知道海豹突击队之后 我就把清单撕掉了 |
[10:12] | Master Chief Wilke, glad you made it. | 维尔克总士官长 很高兴你来了 |
[10:15] | Captain, we have an issue in the torpedo room | 船长 鱼雷室有情况 |
[10:17] | I needed to update WEPS on. | 我需要更新工作环境选择表 |
[10:18] | Talk to me, Master Chief. | 说吧 总士官长 |
[10:20] | One of the SEALs is trapped in a torpedo tube. | 一名海豹突击队员困在鱼雷发射管道里 |
[10:22] | Petty Officer Sonny Quinn. | 桑尼·奎恩军士 |
[10:23] | It seems the power surge froze | 似乎在投掷过程中 |
[10:25] | the locking mechanism as it was mid-throw. | 电涌冻结了锁闭机制 |
[10:27] | Just spoke with the weapons division officer, | 我刚与武器部通完话 |
[10:29] | and he’s putting a team together now. | 他立刻派一支小队过来 |
[10:32] | Very well. I don’t believe we’ve met yet. | 很好 我们应该还没见过 |
[10:35] | Yeah. Captain, this is Bravo Team’s leader… | 是的 船长 这位B队的队长 |
[10:37] | Master Chief Jason Hayes. | 杰森·海斯总士官长 |
[10:39] | Submarines are a strange animal, Master Chief. | 潜水艇是一种奇怪的东西 总士官长 |
[10:41] | Everything down here has a way of amplifying itself | 在水下压力越大 每件事物的放大方式 |
[10:43] | the more stressful things get. | 也各有不同 |
[10:44] | Which is why I’m worried about my man trapped in that tube. | 所以我担心我那位困在管道里的队员 |
[10:47] | Need him out now. | 需要立刻把他救出来 |
[10:49] | I understand he’s your priority. | 我明白救他是你的首要任务 |
[10:51] | He’s not mine. | 但不是我的 |
[10:52] | Mine is to get this boat operational | 我的首要任务是启动这艘潜水艇 |
[10:54] | and get out of North Korean waters. | 然后离开北朝鲜的水域 |
[10:55] | Since your man’s situation isn’t life-threatening, | 既然你队员目前的处境没有生命危险 |
[10:58] | he’s gonna have to stand by. | 他只好先等着吧 |
[10:59] | Master Chief Hayes? | 海斯总士官长 |
[11:03] | May I have a word with you? | 我能和你单独说两句吗 |
[11:10] | Told you to stay put in the torpedo room. | 我让你待在鱼雷室里 |
[11:12] | This isn’t the command; this is a nuke-powered sub | 这里不是总部 在正规海军的 |
[11:15] | in the regular Navy. | 一艘核武器潜水艇 |
[11:17] | All right, we’re guests here. | 我们在这里没有控制权 |
[11:18] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[11:19] | How bad off are we? | 情况有多糟 |
[11:22] | The reactor that runs the sub is fine. | 启动潜水艇的反应堆没问题 |
[11:25] | But the propulsion system is down. | 但是推进系统坏了 |
[11:26] | We are dead in the water until they can get it up online. | 在他们修好之前 我们在水下无能为力 |
[11:29] | You ever see this before? | 你以前有遇到过这种情况吗 |
[11:31] | Not in my 24 years in the Navy. | 当了24年海军都没碰到过 |
[11:33] | Well, I guess that’s some relief. | 看来这能让我松口气 |
[11:35] | Don’t know how good it is for Sonny, though. | 但不知道这对桑尼算不算是好消息 |
[11:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:38] | But the captain has made his priorities clear. | 但是船长已经明确说明了他的首要任务 |
[11:41] | This is a strategic-level issue. | 这是一个战略层面的问题 |
[11:43] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:45] | Let’s let the crew work the problem; | 让他们解决问题吧 |
[11:46] | it’s their boat. | 这是他们的潜水艇 |
[11:47] | Captain Edwards is making the right call. | 爱德华兹船长的决定是正确的 |
[11:49] | – Right call? – Yeah. | -正确的决定 -对 |
[11:50] | Be sure to tell Sonny that. | 一定记着把这句话告诉桑尼 |
[11:52] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[11:54] | It is the right call. | 这就是正确的决定 |
[11:58] | Forgive Master Chief Hayes’s bearing. | 请原谅海斯总士官长的行为 |
[12:01] | He’s used to fixing any problems | 他已经习惯了解决一切 |
[12:03] | that come his way… his way. | 阻碍他的问题 |
[12:06] | One of my sailors in there… | 如果我的手下在那里 |
[12:07] | I’d feel the same way, sir. | 我也会有同样的感受 长官 |
[12:12] | Power’s coming back on. | 电力恢复了 |
[12:13] | The propulsion system’s software is rebooting. | 推进系统的软件正在重启 |
[12:15] | Bravo 3 is still locked in the torpedo tube. | B3依然卡在鱼雷发射管道里 |
[12:18] | Break. Recommending push our timeline 30 mikes right. | 建议把时间安排向后推30分钟 |
[12:21] | How copy? | 收到了吗 |
[12:22] | I copy. Push timeline 30 mikes right. Havoc out. | 收到 时间安排延后30分钟 完毕 |
[12:25] | Miss Ellis, is that a problem? | 艾利斯女士 问题严重吗 |
[12:26] | No, sir. I will make sure the trawler | 不 长官 我肯定能让那艘渔船 |
[12:28] | is aware of the issues and accommodates. | 意识到问题并且解决 |
[12:30] | Hey, Trent. | 特伦特 |
[12:31] | Can Sonny breathe down there? | 桑尼在那里能呼吸吗 |
[12:33] | As long as they pressurized the tube | 只要他们给管子加压 |
[12:34] | and the water was forced back out to sea, he’s fine. | 把水压回海里 他就没事 |
[12:37] | Just got to let some air out | 每隔一段时间 |
[12:39] | of his rig every once and a while. | 给他换换气 |
[12:40] | He’s just getting a little froggy. | 他顶多有些焦虑 |
[12:46] | Aye, sir. Secured for general quarters. | 好的长官 战斗部署安全 |
[12:47] | Sir, we have most of the systems | 长官 除推进系统外 |
[12:48] | back online outside of propulsion. | 系统大部分恢复正常 |
[12:50] | Engineering officer says it’s a matter of minutes. | 工程官员说几分钟就好 |
[12:53] | Does that include the locks on the torpedo tubes? | 那包括鱼雷发射管道上的锁吗 |
[12:55] | Should be up and running. | 应该能够恢复 |
[12:56] | Let’s get the Lieutenant Commander’s man out. | 咱们把少校的人弄出来吧 |
[13:01] | Sir, we’ve run the bypass, but it’s still frozen. | 长官 我们调用了支路 但还是打不开 |
[13:03] | Master Chief, I’ve run down the line of fixes for this. | 总士官长 这方面的修复已经完成 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna have to talk to the XO about | 我需要和副舰长请示一下 |
[13:06] | – a more aggressive solution. – Let’s just cut this thing open. | -采取激进一点的解决方案 -直接切开吧 |
[13:10] | – I could grind it out. – All right, I like this kid. | -我可以把它切开 -我喜欢这孩子 |
[13:12] | We need the skipper to sign off; | 我们需要船长同意 |
[13:13] | he might want us to keep working for a solution. | 他可能想继续寻找解决方案 |
[13:15] | Well, if we miss our exfil window, | 如果错过了解救时间 |
[13:17] | we might end up joining you for the rest of your deployment. | 我们可能就要带你去执行任务了 |
[13:24] | Grab a tool kit and a grinder and stand by for my word. | 去拿工具箱和切割机 等我命令 |
[13:26] | – All right, Master Chief. – Now we’re moving, huh? | -好的 总士官长 -终于有行动了 |
[13:27] | I’ll talk to the captain about cutting your man out. | 我去和船长谈谈破门救你手下的事 |
[13:29] | Good, now we’re getting somewhere. | 好 终于有进展了 |
[13:33] | Someone doesn’t tell me | 没人告诉我 |
[13:33] | what’s going on out there, | 外面是怎么回事 |
[13:35] | I’m gonna start singing. | 我要开始唱歌了 |
[13:39] | Yeah, they’re talking about doing a mechanical breach | 他们打算采取机械破坏手段 |
[13:41] | to get you out, Sonny. | 把你救出来 桑尼 |
[13:43] | Come on, let’s go. Start cutting. | 行了 快动手吧 开始切割 |
[13:45] | I have to stand by until word comes down | 我需要等待允许切割的命令 |
[13:47] | – that I’m allowed to cut. – You’re kidding me. | -我才能开始切 -你逗我呢 |
[13:48] | Rules and regulations here? | 在这谈规章制度 |
[13:49] | Welcome back to the regular Navy. | 欢迎回到普通的海军部队 |
[13:51] | The captain is concerned about damaging the tube | 船长很担心损坏掉发射管道 |
[13:53] | and limiting our combat readiness. | 还有限制我们的战备 |
[13:55] | – You got to be kidding me. – It’s Captain Edwards’ boat. | -跟我开玩笑呢吧 -这是爱德华兹船长的船 |
[13:58] | – It’s his call. – Fine, I’ll just go talk to the captain myself. | -他说了算 -好吧 我自己跟他谈 |
[14:00] | No, Master Chief, you will not. | 不 总士官长 你不许去 |
[14:03] | You will stay here and wait | 你在这等着 |
[14:05] | until the man that the United States Navy | 直到美国海军指派的 |
[14:07] | has given command of a billion-dollar boat to | 这艘上亿舰船的船长 |
[14:09] | decides that he wants to talk to you, | 决定想要和你谈了 |
[14:11] | and if and when that ever happens, | 如果他想谈 |
[14:14] | you will address him as a senior enlisted sailor | 你需要以一个现役海军的正确态度 |
[14:16] | as required to. | 去说服他 |
[14:18] | Am I clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[14:20] | Crystal. | 非常清楚 |
[14:22] | I will speak to Captain Edwards myself. | 我自己去和爱德华兹船长谈 |
[14:26] | All of you will stay here until I get back. | 你们所有人都在这等我回来 |
[14:32] | Up ladder, make a hole. | 上扶梯 都闪开 |
[14:37] | You boys there? | 你们在吗 |
[14:40] | I think I got a little bit of a problem. | 我好像出了点问题 |
[14:42] | What is it, Sonny? | 怎么了 桑尼 |
[14:44] | Okay, well, remember in Star Wars | 记得在《星球大战》里面 |
[14:45] | where Luke Skywalker and Chewie, Han Solo and Princess Leia, | 天行者卢克 丘巴卡 汉·索罗和莉亚公主 |
[14:48] | they jumped down that Death Star garbage chute? | 他们跳到死星的垃圾滑槽里 |
[14:51] | And th-they think it’s pretty bad. | 他们觉得就挺惨了 |
[14:53] | Then, all of a sudden, uh, it gets worse? | 然后突然之间 变得更糟糕了 |
[14:56] | What are you getting at, Sonny? | 你在说什么 桑尼 |
[15:00] | The tube’s filling up with water. | 管道里开始进水了 |
[15:04] | Fast. | 很快 |
[15:15] | Enter. | 进来 |
[15:17] | Blackburn. | 布莱克本 |
[15:19] | Sorry to interrupt, sir. | 抱歉打扰你 长官 |
[15:20] | There’s been a change in Petty Officer Quinn’s situation. | 海军军士奎恩的情况有变 |
[15:23] | I suppose you’re not here to tell me | 我猜你不是要来跟我说 |
[15:24] | he’s out of the tube, enjoying a hot cup of coffee? | 他已经从管道里出来 正喝着热咖啡呢 |
[15:26] | Negative, sir, water is leaking into the tube. | 不是 长官 水正在漏进管道 |
[15:29] | Requesting permission | 请求批准 |
[15:30] | to use the grinder to cut it open. | 用切割机把管道切开 |
[15:33] | That torpedo tube enables me to keep | 那个鱼雷发射管道可以 |
[15:34] | my sailors and my boat safe. | 确保我的船和船员安全 |
[15:37] | I cannot, in good conscience, diminish our combat readiness | 我当然不能削弱我们的战备 |
[15:39] | when we still have two months of a deployment in front of us. | 尤其我们还有两个月的驻派任务 |
[15:41] | Yeah, I understand that, sir. | 我理解 长官 |
[15:43] | Even down one torpedo tube, this is still | 但就算一个鱼雷发射管道不能用了 |
[15:45] | one of the most lethal boats in the water. | 这仍然是海里最强的舰艇之一 |
[15:48] | My primary mission as CO of the Washington | 作为华盛顿号的指挥官 我的主要任务是 |
[15:51] | is to fulfill the third arm of the nuclear triad. | 成为核三位一体的其中一臂 |
[15:53] | Fact is, your mission, your men, | 事实就是 你的任务 你的人 |
[15:56] | even my men, are secondary to that charge. | 甚至我的人 都是次要的 |
[15:58] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[16:00] | But with all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 长官 |
[16:02] | the government, our government, has spent years | 我们的政府 花了很多年 |
[16:04] | and millions of dollars training Petty Officer Quinn | 还有几百万美元训练海军军士奎恩 |
[16:07] | to conduct the dangerous operations | 来执行危险的任务 |
[16:09] | that ensure that this boat never has to fulfill that role. | 来确保这艘船永远不用发挥它真正的力量 |
[16:23] | Name that tune, Ken Doll. | 猜猜这首歌的名字 美男子 |
[16:27] | I’d rather drink a Yoo-hoo and ketchup smoothie | 我宁愿喝能量饮料配番茄酱奶昔 |
[16:29] | than listen to that freaking noise, man. | 也不想听这种可怕的噪音 兄弟 |
[16:32] | How you doing in there, buddy? | 你现在感觉怎么样了 伙计 |
[16:35] | Oh, little old me is just peachy. | 我这老伙计一切顺利 |
[16:38] | I’ve got a joke for you. | 我给你讲个笑话 |
[16:40] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:42] | How many Germans does it take to, uh… | 需要几个德国人 |
[16:45] | screw in a light bulb? | 才能把灯泡转进灯座 |
[16:47] | One. | 一个 |
[16:48] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[16:50] | Cause they are efficient | 因为他们很有效率 |
[16:52] | and they don’t have a sense of humor. | 而且他们没有幽默感 |
[16:55] | That’s good. | 这个好 |
[16:57] | No. | 不 |
[16:57] | That’s not very funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[16:59] | That’s pretty damn funny, man. | 这很好笑 |
[17:01] | At least he’s still laughing. | 至少他还笑得出来 |
[17:03] | Captain Edwards has authorized the use of tools | 爱德华兹船长授权用工具 |
[17:04] | – to extract Petty Officer Quinn. – Here we go. | -救出海军军士奎恩 -来吧 |
[17:06] | All right. Let’s cut this thing open. | 来把这东西切开吧 |
[17:08] | Sonny, we’re cutting you out, brother. | 桑尼 我们要把这个东西切开了 |
[17:09] | Cut him out, let’s go. Hurry up. | 把他弄出来 快点 |
[17:19] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:21] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:23] | I got friends in | 我有些朋友 |
[17:25] | Low places, where… | 他们身处低位 |
[17:27] | All hands man battle stations. | 全员备战 |
[17:30] | All hands man battle stations. | 全员备战 |
[17:31] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. What’d you stop cutting for? Hey. | 等等 怎么不切了 |
[17:34] | Chief of the Boat, report to the conn immediately. | 潜艇水手长立刻到指挥处报道 |
[17:36] | That can’t be good. | 一定没好事 |
[17:40] | Oh, well, that’s… | 这… |
[17:43] | Hey, fellas, it’s, uh, gotten awful quiet out there. | 伙计们 怎么这么安静 |
[17:46] | Want to tell me what the hell’s going on? | 告诉我发生什么了呗 |
[17:49] | All right, you know what? I’m gonna find out. | 我要去搞清楚 |
[17:50] | Blackburn warned you about stepping foot | 布莱克本警告过你 |
[17:51] | in control, brother. | 不要跑去控制室了 |
[17:52] | I’m sick and tired of being a passenger, Ray. | 我受够只当一个乘客了 雷 |
[17:57] | What have you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[17:59] | I got a, uh, Romeo-class sub | 我发现一艘633型潜艇 |
[18:01] | bearing zero-one-zero, | 北偏东十度方位 |
[18:03] | 15 knots at 15,000 yards, sir. | 速度15节 距离约14千米 |
[18:06] | Keep tracking her. Designate her Master One. | 继续追踪它 把它命名为大师一号 |
[18:09] | Conduct an all-sensors search | 进行全传感器搜索 |
[18:10] | for other submersed threat platforms in the area. | 寻找这片区域水下其他有威胁的平台 |
[18:12] | Aye, Captain. | 是 船长 |
[18:14] | Told you to keep out of here. | 让你别过来了 |
[18:15] | Yeah, well, things are getting serious down there. | 那里的事情越来越严重了 |
[18:17] | Well, up here, too. | 这里也是 |
[18:18] | North Korean sub just showed up on sonar. | 声呐刚发现了北朝鲜的潜艇 |
[18:20] | They out hunting or they just out for a stroll? | 他们是来追踪还是巡逻 |
[18:22] | Don’t put much stock in coincidence. | 别太相信巧合 |
[18:25] | We can’t cut your man out | 我们暂时不能把你的人救出来 |
[18:26] | until that sub moves out of sonar range. | 得等到那艘潜艇离开声呐探测范围 |
[18:28] | Okay, but that tube is filling with water. | 好吧 但那个管道正在灌水 |
[18:29] | Sonny is gonna be in trouble if we don’t get him out. | 如果我们不把桑尼救出来 他就麻烦了 |
[18:32] | We’re going to go from patrol quiet | 我们马上就要从安静巡航状态 |
[18:33] | to silent running soon. | 转为无声航行状态 |
[18:34] | North Koreans hear power tools, we start trading torpedoes, | 一旦朝鲜方发现发动机的动静 就会发生鱼雷交火 |
[18:37] | the whole world’s gonna be in trouble. | 整个世界就有大麻烦了 |
[18:38] | That tube is filling with water | 管道中灌满了水 |
[18:39] | – and I got a man in that… – Master Chief. | -我有一个队员困在里面 -士官长 |
[18:46] | Getting quiet in there, brother. | 你怎么安静了 兄弟 |
[18:48] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[18:53] | No offense here, Perry, | 无意冒犯 佩里 |
[18:55] | but I’d much rather hear the sound of the grinder | 但我更想听到切割机的声音 |
[18:58] | than your voice. | 不是你的声音 |
[19:00] | We’re running quiet until a North Korean sub moves off. | 朝鲜潜艇驶离之前我们得安静前行 |
[19:05] | Oh, this is perfect. | 棒极了 |
[19:07] | I survived the whole damn War on Terror, | 我从反恐战争幸存下来 |
[19:10] | but snapping pics of some stupid boat | 为了给这破船拍照片 |
[19:12] | is gonna do me in. | 把自己折这了 |
[19:15] | Stop that, brother. | 别这样说 兄弟 |
[19:17] | Can’t let those thoughts creep in. | 不能胡思乱想 |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Maybe this is the Almighty getting back at me | 也许这就是万能的上帝 |
[19:24] | for all the bad things I’ve done. | 为我做的那些坏事在惩罚我 |
[19:31] | No, man, it’s just… it’s just bad luck. | 不 兄弟 你只是运气差而已 |
[19:36] | Do your old buddy a favor there? | 帮兄弟我一个忙 |
[19:39] | Say a prayer for me? Help me get out of this mess? | 为我祈祷一下 帮我脱离困境 |
[19:50] | Yeah, sure thing, brother. | 好 当然 兄弟 |
[19:52] | Never did I think once, when we met, | 从我们遇见开始 我从没想过 |
[19:54] | that’d I’d be asking you to pray for me. | 有天我会求你为我祈祷 |
[19:58] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[19:59] | I mean, nobody closed down more bars, | 没有谁比曾经的雷·佩里 |
[20:03] | crushed more skulls than Ray Perry back in the day. | 逮捕过更多人 夺走过更多生命 |
[20:08] | Yeah, well, howling at the moon is in my rearview. | 是的 没错 从前我就是对着月亮嚎叫的狼 |
[20:11] | You know, Naima made damn sure of that. | 奈玛对此非常确定 |
[20:13] | Yeah, truth is, though, Ray, I… | 事实上 雷 |
[20:17] | I always admired that. | 其实我一直很羡慕你 |
[20:18] | You know, the ability to balance | 你让工作与幸福家庭 |
[20:21] | operating and, and a happy home life. | 互相平衡的能力 |
[20:26] | Just don’t see that in me. | 我就没有这种能力 |
[20:31] | Sure you do, brother. | 你当然有 兄弟 |
[20:34] | You just haven’t found that right person | 你只是没有找到一个对的人 |
[20:36] | to help you realize it. | 帮你发现那份能力 |
[20:41] | Just got an update from Blackburn. | 刚刚从布莱克本得到最新消息 |
[20:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:44] | There’s a North Korean sub patrolling in the area. | 一名朝鲜的潜艇正在那片区域巡逻 |
[20:47] | So they can’t extract Sonny until the enemy sub | 所以在敌方潜艇离开射程之前 |
[20:49] | – is out of range. – That’s not all. | -他们不能把桑尼弄出去 -不只如此 |
[20:51] | – What? – Water’s now leaking into the tube | -还有什么 -水正通过外舱门 |
[20:53] | from the outer hatch, which is also stuck. | 向管道内渗漏 门卡住了 |
[20:55] | Sonny is gonna be in big trouble | 如果不能尽快救出桑尼 |
[20:57] | if they can’t get to him soon. | 他就有大麻烦了 |
[20:58] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[21:00] | Jason and the boys are gonna work the problem. | 杰森和队员们会解决问题的 |
[21:05] | Master One Romeo submarine. | 大师一号633型潜艇 |
[21:07] | Bearing three-four-zero. | 北偏西二十度 |
[21:09] | 14,000 yards… and opening. | 约十三千米 变化中 |
[21:12] | Enemy boat’s almost out of range, Captain. | 敌方潜艇基本离开射程 船长 |
[21:14] | Permission to continue extracting our guest. | 救出友军的行动可以继续了 |
[21:17] | They’re changing course too often to take the chance. | 他们改变航向太频繁 不能冒险 |
[21:20] | Silent running will remain in place | 继续无声航行 |
[21:21] | until they’re beyond the counter detection range. | 直到他们脱离反侦察范围 |
[21:23] | Captain’s gonna get Sonny killed. | 船长要害桑尼送命了 |
[21:25] | Yeah, well, he’s got bigger issues. | 对 他关心的是其他事 |
[21:27] | We got to work the problem. | 我们得想办法解决问题 |
[21:28] | There’s nothing to work. | 没什么解决方法 |
[21:29] | – This is not our place. – Hell there isn’t. | -这不是我们的地盘 -见鬼 还真不是 |
[21:31] | Sir, one of my men may drown in your torpedo tube, | 长官 我的一名队员困在你的鱼雷发射管中 |
[21:33] | and you’re more concerned about doing things | 你更关心的是照章办事 |
[21:35] | by the book than saving him? | 而不是救他吗 |
[21:36] | You’re out of line, Jason. | 你越矩了 杰森 |
[21:38] | Chief of the Boat feels the sub is far enough away | 潜艇水手长认为等到对方潜艇足够远时 |
[21:39] | so we can start cutting again. | 我们可以再次出击 |
[21:40] | Master Chief Wilke, unless Master Chief Hayes | 维尔克总士官长 除非海斯总士官长 |
[21:43] | leaves the control room immediately, I want him cuffed, | 立刻离开控制室 否则我要你把他铐起来 |
[21:46] | forcibly removed, and detained | 强行转移并扣押 |
[21:48] | – until further notice. – Aye, aye, Captain. | -听候命令 -是 船长 |
[21:51] | You’re no good to Sonny in confinement, Jason. | 你被拘禁对桑尼没好处 杰森 |
[21:54] | I’ll get out of your way, sir. | 我不会妨碍你了 长官 |
[21:56] | So you know,I admire your dedication, | 我敬佩你的奉献精神 |
[22:00] | but the chain of command exists for many reasons. | 但指挥链的存在是有原因的 |
[22:03] | One reason: the hardest decision an officer can make | 第一个原因是 一个指挥者最艰难的决定 |
[22:06] | is to sacrifice a life to preserve the greater good. | 就是牺牲一条生命 来维护更大的利益 |
[22:10] | But when faced with such a choice, | 但当我们面临这样的选择时 |
[22:12] | things must be done by the book | 就必须照规则办事 |
[22:15] | to remove emotion from the equation. | 不能感情用事 |
[22:17] | Because as you well know, emotion clouds judgment. | 你们都很清楚 感情会影响判断力 |
[22:22] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 长官 |
[22:36] | Hey, things are looking up, Sonny. | 时来运转了 桑尼 |
[22:37] | Clay’s got your lucky hat. | 克莱把你的幸运帽拿来了 |
[22:42] | I’ll wear an Oklahoma hat | 你们要能把我弄出去 |
[22:43] | for the rest of my days, you get me out of here. | 我以后改戴俄克拉荷马州的帽子都行 |
[22:51] | Any news? | 结果如何 |
[22:53] | Nothing good. | 不怎么样 |
[22:57] | Hey. I think now would be a good time | 现在正好让桑尼 |
[23:00] | for Sonny to hear from his team leader. | 听队长说两句吧 |
[23:08] | You all right, Sonny? | 你没事吧 桑尼 |
[23:12] | I’m feeling better now that Batman’s shown up. | 蝙蝠侠来了让我感觉好多了 |
[23:16] | You, uh… you gonna save my ass | 你 你还会像以前一样 |
[23:20] | like you always do, Jace? | 救我于水火吗 老杰 |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[23:23] | Gonna get you out of here real soon. | 很快就能救你出来了 |
[23:27] | And we’re gonna be laughing about this over beers. | 以后酒局上可得好好笑话你一下 |
[23:29] | Oh, yeah, sounds good. | 好 听起来很有趣 |
[23:31] | Some tequila, | 点些龙舌兰酒 |
[23:33] | cervezas, chips, and guacamole. | 啤酒 薯片和鳄梨色拉 |
[23:35] | Maybe a little repeat performance of Vegas | 说不定还能再看一遍拉斯维加斯的那个 |
[23:37] | with that little spider monkey. | 小蜘蛛猿的表演 |
[23:39] | Yeah, that’s for sure, huh? | 还真有这种表演 |
[23:40] | I remember that night. | 我记得那晚 |
[23:41] | Maxed out your government credit cards on lappers. | 看脱衣舞表演把你的政府信用卡都刷爆了 |
[23:44] | Still don’t know how you managed | 我到现在都不明白 |
[23:46] | not to get kicked out of the Navy. | 你怎么还没被逐出海军 |
[23:49] | You got nine lives, brother. | 你有九条命 兄弟 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:55] | Yeah, I just… | 是啊 我只是 |
[23:58] | I’m hoping they didn’t run out. | 希望这不是我的最后一条命 |
[24:00] | Hey, don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[24:02] | We’re gonna get you out soon. | 我们这就把你给弄出来 |
[24:04] | Hey, Jace? | 老杰 |
[24:08] | Yeah, I’m here, Sonny. | 我在呢 桑尼 |
[24:13] | You got to hurry, buddy. | 你们动作快点 兄弟 |
[24:17] | Please, man, I… | 拜托了 伙计 我 |
[24:22] | I’m… I’m scared. | 我很 我很害怕 |
[24:35] | Look, how are we supposed to solve a problem | 他们不让我们插手这件事 |
[24:37] | they won’t even let us fix? | 这样怎么解决问题 |
[24:38] | It’s against everything we do, man. Hurry up and wait. | 这可不是我们的风格 干着急无作为 |
[24:43] | A thousand ways to die in our line of work, | 干咱这一行的死法有上千种 |
[24:46] | and the only one I’m afraid of is drowning. | 偏偏我最害怕的就是淹死 |
[24:51] | It’s gonna be a horrible way to go. | 肯定会死得很难看 |
[24:53] | Can’t let him talk like that. Keep him upbeat. Talk to him. | 不能让他说这些 让他乐观点 跟他聊 |
[24:57] | Drowning? Sonny, come on, man. | 淹死 桑尼 得了吧伙计 |
[24:58] | Thought that, uh, thought sharks were at the top of that list. | 你想想 被鲨鱼吃了才应该是最可怕的 |
[25:02] | I’d love to see a shark right now. | 能看到条鲨鱼就好了 |
[25:06] | Means I’d be the hell out of here. | 证明我很快能离开这里了 |
[25:09] | Look, man, I think– You know, we got some positive stuff | 听着伙计 说不定你能 |
[25:11] | to take away from this, right? | 因祸得福 不是吗 |
[25:12] | I mean, maybe this is gonna, | 也许你会 |
[25:14] | maybe this is gonna rid you of your fear of sharks | 也许你会因此克服对鲨鱼 |
[25:15] | and water and, you know, all that stuff. | 或者对水之类的恐惧 |
[25:19] | Sharks, yeah. | 克服鲨鱼 有可能 |
[25:21] | Not water. | 水是克服不了了 |
[25:26] | The tube’s… the tube’s about half full of water. | 管道 管道里的水过半了 |
[25:31] | I’m gonna have to go to my Draeger soon. | 得用潜水呼吸器了 |
[25:35] | I’m hunting for air right now. | 我快不能呼吸了 |
[25:37] | Hey, easy, easy, brother, okay? Just calm down, all right? | 放松 放松 兄弟 别紧张好吗 |
[25:41] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[25:43] | Listen to me, boys, I need you… | 听我说 兄弟们 你们得 |
[25:46] | I need you to get me out of here, Clay. | 你们得把我弄出去 克莱 |
[25:49] | Okay? I can’t breathe. Get me out. | 我喘不过气了 放我出去 |
[25:52] | Get me… get me out of here! | 放我 放我出去 |
[25:54] | Get me out of here! Get me out of here! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[26:01] | Like, how much air do you think he has in his rebreather? | 他的呼吸器大概还有多少氧气 |
[26:04] | I checked my gauge earlier. I had 30 bars, say, ten minutes. | 我刚才看我的表上只有30巴 估计就十分钟 |
[26:07] | How much distance do we need | 我们和朝鲜潜艇之间 |
[26:08] | between us and the NK sub until we can start cutting? | 需要多少距离才能开始切割 |
[26:11] | It’s about eight nautical miles. | 大概八海里 |
[26:13] | This boat goes 55 knots. Even if we had full power right now, | 这艘船的船速约55节 就算是全速 |
[26:15] | it’s gonna be at least 15 minutes before we get clear. | 也需要至少十五分钟 |
[26:20] | Hey, S-Sonny? I need– | 桑 桑尼 你 |
[26:22] | I need you just to stay calm with me, okay? | 你现在保持冷静 知道吗 |
[26:24] | Hear me out here for a minute, brother. | 仔细听我说 兄弟 |
[26:25] | All right. I need you to tell me how much time | 告诉我大概还有多少时间 |
[26:27] | you think you have until that tube fills up. | 管道会充满水 |
[26:33] | I reckon I’m gonna go Scuba Steve about five. | 我估计这个史帝芬牌呼吸器只够五分钟了 |
[26:39] | He’s only got 15 minutes of oxygen left. | 距离氧气耗尽只有十五分钟 |
[26:41] | He’s not gonna make it. I got to open this up. | 他熬不住的 我得把这打开 |
[26:43] | – Brother, that’s not gonna work. – Help me get him out! | -兄弟 这行不通的 -帮我把他救出来 |
[26:45] | – That ain’t gonna work. – I know, I heard you. | -这样不行 -我知道 我听见了 |
[26:46] | – He-help me open it up. – Hey! Jason! | -帮我把这弄开 -杰森 |
[26:47] | – Help me get him out. – It won’t budge. | -帮我把他救出来 -这打不开的 |
[26:49] | – I don’t care. – It’s not gonna budge! Stop! | -我不在乎 -这打不开 停 |
[26:50] | Jace. | 老杰 |
[26:55] | Jace, we got, we got our weapons, man. | 老杰 我们去拿武器 兄弟 |
[26:57] | Right? We got our weapons. | 对吧 我们去拿武器 |
[27:00] | Yeah. You know what? | 对 你知道吗 |
[27:02] | We got our weapons. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们去拿武器 我们就这么办 |
[27:04] | We’re gonna get the grinder, | 我们去拿切割机 |
[27:05] | barricade that door, we’re gonna cut him out. | 把那扇门堵住 切开管道救他出来 |
[27:08] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么办 |
[27:09] | Better to ask forgiveness than permission. | 请求宽恕总比请求许可强 |
[27:10] | Master Chief, what you’re proposing is mutiny. | 总士官长 你的提议是叛变 |
[27:14] | A crime punishable by death, even for special operators. | 罪可处死 即使是特别作战人员 |
[27:18] | Now, I know you’re willing to sacrifice your own lives, | 我知道你现在宁愿牺牲自己的生命 |
[27:20] | but you turn that grinder on, and you’ll be endangering | 但是如果你打开切割机 你就是在威胁 |
[27:22] | the lives of every man on this boat. | 这艘船上每个人的性命 |
[27:24] | Enemy sub is getting closer. We maintain silent running. | 敌方潜水艇正在接近 我们要保持无声航行 |
[27:30] | Master Chief, there has got to be something we can do. | 总士官长 一定还有别的办法 |
[27:31] | You can pray that that North Korean sub doesn’t detect us. | 你可以祈祷朝鲜潜水艇没有发现我们 |
[27:33] | That’s about all we can do. | 这就是所有我们能做的 |
[27:39] | What’s going on out there, folks? | 发生什么了 伙计们 |
[27:45] | We’re going quiet, Sonny. | 我们要安静 桑尼 |
[27:46] | Need you to stay quiet in there, all right, man? | 你悄悄地待在那 好吗 伙计 |
[27:48] | – Hold fast, brother. – Roger that. | -坚持住 兄弟 -收到 |
[27:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:57] | Master One Romeo’s course hasn’t changed, sir. | 大师一号633型潜艇的航线没有改变 |
[27:59] | – He’s bearing down on us. – Rig for ultraquiet. | -它正压在我们头顶 -开启超静音模式 |
[28:01] | Rig for ultraquiet. Aye. | 开启超静音模式 好的 |
[28:03] | Rig ship for ultraquiet. | 开启超静音模式 |
[29:24] | Washington comms are down. | 与华盛顿号的通讯断了 |
[29:26] | The enemy sub must be right on top of ’em. | 敌方潜艇一定在他们的正上方 |
[29:28] | They won’t find the Washington. | 他们不会发现华盛顿号的 |
[29:29] | But Sonny’s still stuck until the Korean sub’s cleared them. | 但是桑尼依然被困 得等朝鲜潜艇走远 |
[29:31] | They’ll get him out. I know they will. | 他们会把他救出来的 我知道他们会的 |
[29:42] | The enemy sub seems like it’s moving away, | 敌方潜艇看起来好像要离开了 |
[29:43] | but we’re still rigged for ultraquiet. | 但是我们还处在超静音模式下 |
[29:46] | Still no cutting? | 还是不能切割吗 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna go find Jason. | 我去找杰森 |
[29:53] | This way, right? Show me. | 这边是吗 带我去 |
[30:10] | You still there, Sonny? | 你还在吗 桑尼 |
[30:14] | Yeah. I ain’t pickled yet,but… | 在 我还没被淹没 但是… |
[30:19] | but it’s getting close. | 但是快了 |
[30:21] | If this is the end of game for me… | 如果这就是我人生的尽头… |
[30:26] | I wouldn’t change a damn thing, Clay. | 我什么都不会改变 克莱 |
[30:29] | Joining the Teams was the best decision… | 加入团队是最好的选择 |
[30:33] | was the best decision I ever made. | 是我做过的最好选择 |
[30:36] | Best… best decision you ever made, too. | 也是你做过的最好选择 |
[30:42] | Hasn’t really felt that way recently, man. | 我最近可没那种感觉 伙计 |
[30:47] | I wouldn’t trade one second… | 我一秒也不换… |
[30:50] | one second of being on the Teams. | 在队里的每一秒都不换 |
[30:53] | This is the life I chose. It’s the life you chose. | 这是我选择的人生 也是你选择的人生 |
[30:58] | It’s who we are. | 这就是我们 |
[31:01] | And don’t you ever doubt that, Clay. | 永远不要怀疑这一点 克莱 |
[31:17] | Tube’s almost filled up. | 管道快满了 |
[31:22] | Ray, man. | 雷 兄弟 |
[31:25] | It’s not making sense to me. | 我想不通 |
[31:27] | None of this is. I… | 完全想不通 我… |
[31:30] | You know, I lost men in combat, I lost brothers. | 你知道 我在战场上失去过战友 兄弟 |
[31:33] | It’s just… | 可这… |
[31:35] | Can’t wrap my head around this. Not making sense. | 我想不通这个 这说不过去 |
[31:40] | It’s the perfect storm of awful luck, brother. | 倒霉事赶到一起了 兄弟 |
[31:45] | Sonny doesn’t deserve this. | 桑尼这样不值得 |
[31:48] | No, he doesn’t. | 对 不值得 |
[31:50] | And right now he needs us. | 但现在他需要我们 |
[31:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[32:14] | Tube’s almost full. | 管道快满了 |
[32:26] | How the hell are we supposed to say goodbye? | 我们究竟要怎么说告别 |
[32:42] | Hey, Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[32:49] | Hey, Jason. | 杰森 |
[32:53] | Look, Sonny, I… | 听着 桑尼 我… |
[32:55] | Sonny, I’m real sorry I got you in this mess, man, I just… | 桑尼 我真的很抱歉让你陷入困境 我… |
[33:03] | You’re carrying a heavy load already, Jason. | 你已经负重很多了 杰森 |
[33:07] | Don’t saddle yourself with the guilt from this. | 不要为此感到愧疚 |
[33:20] | My number was up, plain and simple. | 我死定了 非常明白 |
[33:24] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[33:28] | Listen to me, Jason. | 听我说 杰森 |
[33:32] | I would’ve been dead years ago if it were not for you. | 要不是你的话 我几年前就已经死了 |
[33:38] | Operating alongside you… | 和你一起执行任务… |
[33:45] | …is the greatest honor of my life. | 是我这辈子最大的荣幸 |
[33:53] | I’m gonna see you soon, Sonny, all right? | 我们一会儿再聊 桑尼 好吗 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna see you real soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[34:06] | Hey, there, Sonny boy. | 是我 桑尼老小子 |
[34:11] | Ray. | 雷 |
[34:15] | Do me a favor and give, uh, | 帮我个忙 |
[34:17] | give them beau-beautiful kids… | 替我给你那漂亮的孩子们 |
[34:20] | give ’em a big hug from me, tell… | 一个大大的拥抱 告诉 |
[34:24] | …tell ’em their Uncle Sonny loves ’em. | 告诉他们桑尼叔叔爱他们 |
[34:28] | You’re gonna do it yourself, brother. | 这个你得自己来 兄弟 |
[34:33] | You and, uh, Naima, | 你和 奈玛 |
[34:37] | you always treated me like family, and, uh… | 你们一直把我当做家人 |
[34:43] | you have no idea that… | 你不知道那 |
[34:48] | that meant the world to me. | 那对我来说有多么重要 |
[34:53] | Damn it, Sonny. | 该死 桑尼 |
[34:56] | You are family, brother. | 你就是家人 兄弟 |
[34:58] | And, um… I love you. | 还有 我爱你 |
[35:13] | Hey, I, uh, you know, I’ve been thinking, | 我 你知道的 我一直在想 |
[35:16] | m-maybe you were right. | 也许你是对的 |
[35:19] | You were right about my leg pouch | 去年在贾拉拉巴德的任务上 |
[35:20] | back in J-Bad last year. | 你对我腿包的看法是对的 |
[35:24] | Look at that. | 听听啊 |
[35:26] | It’s about t-time that the Blond Jesús… | 金发的全能小子是时候 |
[35:30] | realizes he’s not perfect. | 意识到他也不是完美的了 |
[35:43] | Hey, Sonny, uh… | 桑尼 |
[35:48] | Yeah, Clay. | 知道了 克莱 |
[35:53] | Same here, little buddy. | 我也一样 小兔崽子 |
[35:58] | I need you guys to do me a favor | 我需要你们帮我一个忙 |
[36:00] | and, uh… | 就是 |
[36:03] | t-tell… | 告 告诉 |
[36:05] | tell Lisa I’m sorry. | 告诉丽莎我很抱歉 |
[36:07] | Just, just tell her I’m sorry. | 只要告诉她我很抱歉就好 |
[36:12] | That’s it from me, boys. | 这就是我最后想说的 兄弟们 |
[36:16] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[36:18] | I love you, brothers. | 我爱你们 兄弟们 |
[36:23] | It’s time to shine. | 我该去天堂了 |
[36:41] | He’s got five minutes. | 他还有五分钟 |
[36:43] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[36:45] | He’s got five minutes. | 他还有五分钟 |
[36:55] | One minute down. | 已经过去一分钟了 |
[36:56] | There’s got to be something we’re not thinking about here, | 我们肯定有哪里没想到 |
[36:58] | something we’re missing. | 肯定疏忽了什么 |
[36:59] | Jason, I am all out of answers. | 杰森 我已经黔驴技穷了 |
[37:01] | I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. | 我这辈子都从没见过这种事情 |
[37:02] | No, no, no, no. Prioritize and execute. | 不不不 理出优先顺序再执行 |
[37:04] | Prioritize and execute. | 理出优先顺序再执行 |
[37:06] | Jace, there’s nothing to prioritize | 老杰 没什么优先顺序可理 |
[37:08] | ’cause there’s nothing inside here we can execute on. | 因为这里就没有任务我们可以执行的 |
[37:10] | There’s nothing we have control over. | 在这我们没有任何控制权 |
[37:12] | Not the Washington, not the enemy sub, not the tube. | 我们管不了华盛顿 敌方潜水艇和那条管道 |
[37:17] | We can’t affect a damn thing. | 他娘的什么都做不了 |
[37:20] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[37:21] | There’s nothing we can affect in here, | 在潜艇里我们什么都做不了 |
[37:25] | but there’s something we can affect outside the boat. | 但在潜艇外就可以了 |
[37:27] | – Follow me. – Jace, where are you going? | -跟我来 -老杰 你要去哪 |
[37:29] | Control room. | 控制室 |
[37:31] | Spenser, stick with Sonny. | 斯宾塞 陪着桑尼 |
[37:33] | Let him know you’re with him. | 让他知道你在他身边 |
[37:36] | Master Chief, what are you doing? | 总士官长 你在干什么 |
[37:37] | Sir, what happens if the enemy sub bugs out? | 长官 如果敌方潜艇撤离会怎么样 |
[37:39] | COB, remove these men from control, | 潜艇水手长 把这些人请出控制室 |
[37:41] | confine them to quarters, and notify me | 关到船舱 如果他们拒绝遵守命令 |
[37:43] | if they refuse to comply. | 就来向我报告 |
[37:44] | Captain Edwards, this is your command, we understand that, | 爱德华兹船长 我们理解这是您的命令 |
[37:46] | but Master Chief has a plan that could work. | 但总士官长现在有一个可行的方案 |
[37:49] | Sir, our propulsion system reboot is two minutes. | 长官 我们的推进系统重启需要两分钟 |
[37:51] | Once that happens, we can evade or engage the enemy, | 一旦重启 我们就能躲过或与敌军交战 |
[37:53] | but until then we’ve got nothing to do but wait. | 但那之前我们什么也做不了只能等 |
[37:58] | You have a minute and a half, Master Chief. Go. | 你有一分半时间 总士官长 说吧 |
[38:01] | You want us to do what? | 你想要我们做什么 |
[38:02] | I say again,request that the asset ship track | 重复 请求物资船全速 |
[38:04] | the following coordinate at full speed: | 驶向以下的坐标位置 |
[38:06] | latitude 37.559 degrees, | 纬度37.559度 |
[38:09] | longitude 124.508 degrees. | 经度124.508度 |
[38:12] | Has to happen now. | 马上执行 |
[38:13] | Bravo Actual, that puts our asset into territorial waters. | 代理指挥官 那样我们的物资船会驶入领海 |
[38:17] | They’re gonna pop up on North Korean radar. | 它们就会被朝鲜的雷达发现 |
[38:19] | That’s affirmative, Havoc. | 确认无误 作战中心 |
[38:20] | He’s gonna use the Ang Paggising as a decoy, | 他是要用”觉醒”号做诱饵 |
[38:22] | pull the enemy submarine away from the Washington. | 让敌方的潜水艇全都远离华盛顿号 |
[38:25] | – Can that even work? – It may. | -那行得通吗 -有可能 |
[38:27] | North Korean radar is comprehensive. | 朝鲜雷达范围广泛 |
[38:29] | If a vessel penetrates that perimeter, | 如果船只进入范围内 |
[38:31] | it should elicit a response. | 应该会引起反应 |
[38:32] | If the enemy sub is the closest ship | 如果敌方潜艇位置最靠近 |
[38:33] | that’s able to respond, which it more than likely is, | 同时能够做出回应 这很有可能 |
[38:35] | just might work. | 也许就行得通 |
[38:36] | Question is, can we make it happen? | 问题是 我们做得到吗 |
[38:38] | If we can get ahold of them in time, we can. | 如果能及时掌控他们就做得到 |
[38:40] | Tell them we’re on it. | 告诉他们我们准备行动 |
[38:41] | Davis, send the coordinates to that vessel ASAP. | 戴维斯 立刻发坐标到那只船 |
[38:43] | On it, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[38:46] | What the hell now? | 现在怎样 |
[38:47] | Master Chief Wilke just told us to stand by to cut. | 维尔克总士官长刚指示我们准备切开 |
[38:50] | Hey, Sonny, I know we’re cutting this thing close, man. | 桑尼 我们很快要切开这东西 |
[38:51] | We’re gonna try and breach this thing | 我们会尽力破坏这东西 |
[38:52] | and get you out, okay, brother? | 把你弄出来 好吗 兄弟 |
[38:54] | Stand by, all right? Just stay with me, okay? | 做好准备 听我说 好吗 |
[38:56] | Stay with me. | 集中精神 |
[39:08] | If that sub’s gonna take the bait, it’d better happen now. | 如果那潜艇要上钩 最好是现在 |
[39:43] | Sir, the propulsion system is back online. | 长官 推进系统重新上线了 |
[39:44] | Maintain ultraquiet. | 保持超静音模式 |
[39:46] | Sonny’s got less than a minute of air left. | 桑尼剩不到一分钟的氧气 |
[40:16] | Sir, Master One’s bearing is changing. | 长官 大师一号的方位在改变 |
[40:19] | She’s moving. It’s working. | 她在移动 奏效了 |
[40:20] | In what direction, Chief? | 往什么方向 士官长 |
[40:21] | Towards the trawler, sir. | 向着拖网渔船 长官 |
[40:22] | Secure from ultraquiet. | 解除超静音模式 |
[40:23] | Helm, make your heading three-one-seven. | 赫尔姆 朝北偏西53度方向 |
[40:25] | All-head flank. | 超全速行进 |
[40:26] | Let’s get some distance between us and them. | 让我们离他们远一些 |
[40:27] | And cut that man out of my torpedo tube right the hell now. | 现在就把他从雷管里切出来 |
[40:30] | Cut it. You heard me. Cut it. | 切开 你没听错 现在切 |
[40:32] | The enemy sub is moving. | 敌人潜艇在移动 |
[40:34] | Washington’s moving, too. They’re breaking contact. | 华盛顿也在移动 他们要断连了 |
[40:36] | Monero, radio the trawler right away, | 蒙迪欧 马上给渔船发无线电 |
[40:37] | – tell them to turn back. – Copy. Stand by. | -叫他们返回 -好的 |
[40:40] | Come on, Quinn, just a little longer, buddy. | 快点 奎因 再要一小会儿 |
[40:44] | Almost there! | 快成功了 |
[40:47] | Move! Cut it open! | 走开 切开它 |
[40:49] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[40:52] | Go, let’s go. | 走 我们上 |
[41:00] | You got him? | 接住他了吗 |
[41:00] | I got him. I got him. | 接住了 接住了 |
[41:04] | Turn him, come on, turn around. | 把他调头 转过来 |
[41:05] | Put him down. Come on, come on. | 把他放下 |
[41:06] | Got to get his kit off. Sonny, come on. | 得把他的装备脱下 桑尼 撑住 |
[41:08] | Help me get his kit off. | 帮我把他的装备拿掉 |
[41:10] | Give me some room. Move. | 给我点空间 走开 |
[41:12] | He’s not breathing. Give him the Ambu-bag. | 他没有呼吸 给他急救箱 |
[41:16] | No pulse. Grab the defibrillator. | 没脉搏 拿电击器 |
[41:17] | – Come on, Sonny. Come on, Sonny. – Give me the shears. | -加油 桑尼 加油 – 给我剪刀 |
[41:19] | – Come on, Sonny. Come on, buddy. – Shears. | -加油 桑尼 加油 兄弟 -剪刀 |
[41:23] | – Come on, give me something, buddy. Come on. – Cut him open. | -求你了 给点反应 兄弟 -剪开他 |
[41:26] | Cut him. | 剪开 |
[41:27] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[41:30] | Come on, buddy. | 加油 兄弟 |
[41:31] | Cut him open. Hurry. | 剪开他 快点 |
[41:34] | Let’s go. | 开始了 |
[41:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:42] | All right, everybody back off. | 行了 大家往后退 |
[41:43] | Analyzing now. | 正在分析 |
[41:45] | Stand clear. | 远离 |
[41:49] | – No pulse. Clear. – Damn it. Hit him again. | -没有脉搏 离手 -妈的 再来 |
[41:53] | – No pulse. – Hit him, all right, hit him. | -没有脉搏 -再来一次 电他 |
[41:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[41:58] | No pulse. Clear. | 没有脉搏 离手 |
[42:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:04] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Easy. All right, we got him. | 没事了 他得救了 |
[42:07] | Pulse. No shock advised. | 发现脉搏 无需电击 |
[42:08] | All right, it’s good. | 没事了 |
[42:10] | Let’s get him on the spine board. | 我们把他放到担架上 |
[42:12] | Turn him. | 把他翻过来 |
[42:14] | Turn. Down. Down, down. Down. | 翻身 放下 放下 放下 |
[42:17] | We need to get him to the wardroom. | 我们得送他到军官室 |
[42:18] | MM2, help me lift him. We’ve got him. We got him. | 帮我抬他 我们抬起他了 |
[42:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We got him. He’s our guy. | 不不不 我们抬就行 他是我们的人 |
[42:23] | On me, ready? Three, two, one. | 听我的 准备好 三 二 一 |
[42:26] | I got it. | 我抬稳了 |