时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[00:25] | My only baby! No! | 我唯一的孩子 不 |
[00:42] | Okay, just because Grandma Linda is coming here | 好了 不要因为琳达奶奶要来 |
[00:44] | doesn’t mean I’m not gonna need your help. | 就觉得我不需要你帮忙了 |
[00:45] | All right? There’s practice with Mikey, | 好了 要陪小麦练习 |
[00:47] | there’s picking him up, taking him to practice. | 还得去接他 带他去练习 |
[00:50] | You know, there’s a lot of | 我去菲律宾的时候 |
[00:51] | stuff that I need you to cover while I’m away | 有很多事都需要你帮忙 |
[00:53] | in the Philippines– and you’re not listening to me. | 你都不听我说话 |
[00:54] | You’re on your phone again. | 你又一直玩手机 |
[00:55] | I am. | 我在听 |
[00:56] | Grandma and… Phil somebody. | 你说奶奶和菲尔谁谁的 |
[00:58] | Phil? No, Philippines. | 菲尔 是菲律宾 |
[00:59] | It’s where I’m being deployed, Emma. | 我要驻派到菲律宾 艾玛 |
[01:01] | – Hello. Put that… – Oh, my God. | -在听吗 手机收 -天啊 |
[01:02] | – I got in. – Got in what? | -我进了 -进什么了 |
[01:04] | – Tisch. – Where’s Tisch? | -帝势 -帝势在哪 |
[01:05] | New York. It’s an art school. | 纽约 是一所艺术学院 |
[01:07] | Tisch is an art school? | 帝势是艺术学院 |
[01:08] | – You applied to an art school? – Yes. | -你申请了艺术学院 -对 |
[01:09] | I told you. | 跟你说过 |
[01:12] | What, and they tell you that you got in through e-mail? | 他们通过邮件告诉你被录取了 |
[01:16] | – That’s how they all do it, Dad. – What do you mean? | -所有学校都是这样的 爸 -什么意思 |
[01:17] | This is preliminary, to make sure I’m still interested. | 是预录取 以确认我对学校还有兴趣 |
[01:22] | And I’m interested. | 我有兴趣 |
[01:25] | Okay. Do they have history and math? | 好 他们有历史和数学专业吗 |
[01:28] | No. | 没 |
[01:29] | Then it’s not a school. | 那就算不上学校 |
[01:31] | – You don’t want me to go. – No, I don’t. | -你不想要我去念 -对 不想 |
[01:33] | Do they have a football team? It’s not a school. | 他们有橄榄球队吗 那不算学校 |
[01:35] | – I can’t believe you. – Can’t believe me. | -真是难以置信 -难以置信 |
[01:37] | What? Art’s not a job. | 怎么 艺术又不能当饭吃 |
[01:38] | – It can be. – I thought you said that | -也可以啊 -我还以为 |
[01:39] | you were gonna apply to a school around here, | 你会申请周边的学校 |
[01:41] | – like a normal college. – It’s my decision. | -像正常的学校 -这是我的决定 |
[01:43] | – And what about Mikey? – He’s here with you. | -那小麦怎么办 -他有你啊 |
[01:45] | I’m not here all the time. | 我不是一直都在 |
[01:47] | I’m not his mom. | 我不是他妈 |
[01:50] | Thanks for being proud of me, Dad. | 谢谢你以我为傲 爸 |
[01:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:55] | That went well. | 聊得愉快 |
[01:56] | That went really well. | 聊得真愉快 |
[02:00] | You avoiding me, Davis? | 你在躲我 戴维斯 |
[02:01] | – No. – No? I’ll tell you what, | -没 -没吗 听我说 |
[02:04] | the upside to almost dying in a torpedo tube | 差点死在鱼雷发射管道里的好处就是 |
[02:07] | is I got a lot time to… | 我有很多时间 |
[02:09] | dwell on my mistakes. | 反省我犯的错 |
[02:11] | And I realized that how I reacted to the OCS news | 我发现当听到你要去军官预科学校 |
[02:15] | probably wasn’t one of my finest moments. | 当时的反应并不是特别好 |
[02:18] | Hell, I should’ve just been happy for you. | 我本该替你感到高兴的 |
[02:20] | So, I lived, and I wanted to tell you that, uh, | 我活下来了 所以想要告诉你 |
[02:23] | – I’m happy for you. – Sonny. | -我替你感到高兴 -桑尼 |
[02:25] | – Yeah? – When it looked like you weren’t gonna make it, | -在 -当看起来你似乎要死掉时 |
[02:28] | none of that stuff even mattered. | 那些事都不重要了 |
[02:30] | I was just thinking about you. | 我当时想的只有你 |
[02:32] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:35] | I have that effect on people. | 我这么招人喜欢啊 |
[02:37] | We’re playing with fire. | 我们这是在玩火 |
[02:39] | I’d much rather play with fire than water | 此时此刻 我倒更想玩火 |
[02:41] | at this point of my career. | 而不是戏水 |
[02:43] | Aw, come on, Davis. | 好了 戴维斯 |
[02:45] | Eh, with the whole… | 军官预科学校 |
[02:46] | OCS thing, you know, um, our jobs really aren’t… | 这件事 我们的工作不会… |
[02:49] | Sonny, I’m not even talking about the rules. | 桑尼 我没有说规则的事 |
[02:52] | Neither of us have a good track record | 我们在处理感情时 |
[02:53] | with making a relationship work. | 都不是什么高手 |
[02:55] | That is true. | 没错 |
[02:58] | Who’s to say we’re not the exception, though? | 但谁能说我们不是例外呢 |
[03:02] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[03:09] | Neither do I, so… | 我也是 |
[03:13] | But losing our friendship isn’t worth the risk. | 但也不值得冒险连朋友都做不了 |
[03:29] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[03:30] | If you’re gonna play late-night Bobby Flay, | 如果你想做个深夜食堂的美食家 |
[03:32] | clean up after yourself. | 那事后就要自己收拾好 |
[03:34] | What? | 什么 |
[03:37] | The mess you left in the kitchen. | 你把厨房搞得乱七八糟 |
[03:38] | What mess? | 什么乱七八糟 |
[03:40] | Do I need to add sleep-cooking | 我要把梦游做饭 |
[03:42] | to my list of worries? | 加入我的操心清单上吗 |
[03:44] | I forgot. I woke up at, like, | 我忘了 大概凌晨两点醒来 |
[03:45] | 2:00 in the morning craving cheeseburgers and… | 我迫切想吃芝士汉堡 |
[03:48] | decided to make it a reality. | 所以决定做一个吃 |
[03:49] | I’m-I’m sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[03:51] | Lovely. Anyway, | 很好 反正 |
[03:53] | clean the grease off the back of the stove, would you? | 把炉子后面的油擦干净好吧 |
[03:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的领导 |
[04:11] | Are you having trouble sleeping? | 你睡不好觉吗 |
[04:13] | No. No, I was out cold. | 不不 只是在外面有点冷 |
[04:14] | I just got hungry, is all. | 然后就饿了 如此而已 |
[04:17] | – Pastor Mel called again. – Did he? | -梅尔牧师又打电话来 -是吗 |
[04:19] | About scheduling Junior’s baptism. | 问小孩洗礼的日期 |
[04:22] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[04:23] | I’ll call him today. | 我今天给他回电 |
[04:26] | If something’s wrong, Ray… | 雷 要是有什么不对的… |
[04:28] | I’m good, babe. | 我挺好的宝贝 |
[04:30] | All right? Nothing’s wrong. | 真的 都挺好的 |
[04:32] | Okay? | 没事 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | I ever tell you how good you look in these scrubs? | 我有没有说过你穿这身手术服很好看 |
[04:40] | I mean, like, really good. | 真的很好看 |
[04:44] | Have a good day at work, okay? | 工作愉快 |
[04:46] | I’ll-I’ll clean… my mess. | 我来收拾这里的烂摊子 |
[05:11] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:13] | I have an interview at Old Dominion. | 我在欧道明大学有一个面试 |
[05:15] | I miss the raspberry scones. | 想吃这里的覆盆子司康 |
[05:17] | Figured I’d stop by. | 就顺便过来了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, they always have your order ready for me every morning. | 他们每天早上总把你常点的东西打包给我 |
[05:24] | I don’t have the heart to tell ’em. | 我没好意思告诉他们 |
[05:26] | Plus, the scones are actually really good. | 况且这个司康饼的确好吃 |
[05:28] | So… | 所以… |
[05:30] | how have you been? | 你怎么样 |
[05:32] | I’m fine, | 我还好 |
[05:33] | I guess. | 我想 |
[05:35] | Actually, I’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 其实我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[05:37] | I wanted to… | 我想 |
[05:39] | apologize for the way… | 为自己处理的方式道歉 |
[05:41] | It’s okay, so… | 没关系 |
[05:42] | It’s not. | 有关系 |
[05:45] | At the airport, right before you left for deployment. | 在机场 眼看着你就要驻派了 |
[05:49] | I-I hate myself for doing that. | 这样做令我恨自己 |
[05:52] | You didn’t want to, you know? I-I pulled it out of you. | 你本不想的 是我逼你那样做的 |
[05:56] | I’ve always had the power of persuasion over you. | 我总是对你很有说服力 |
[06:00] | Yes, that you did. | 是的 的确 |
[06:03] | Look, it… | 听着… |
[06:04] | it sucked, you know, it did, but… | 之前的确很糟糕 但是… |
[06:07] | I understand that this world isn’t for you, okay? | 我理解这的确不是你想要的 |
[06:10] | – You didn’t want to ask me to choose. – No. | -你也不想逼我二选一 -对 |
[06:12] | I would never do that. | 我不会那样做 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:16] | Because I may have chosen you. | 因为我可能会选你 |
[06:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:24] | Then, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:27] | But now… | 但现在 |
[06:29] | you know, the last few weeks I’ve gained some perspective. | 过去这段时间我想明白了 |
[06:34] | We recently almost lost Sonny. | 最近我们差点失去桑尼 |
[06:35] | – What? – H-he’s fine. | -什么 -他没事了 |
[06:37] | But, you know, | 但是 |
[06:38] | he said something that really hit me. | 他说的话触动了我 |
[06:40] | He said that the teams are the greatest thing in his life. | 他说这支队伍是他一生中最精彩的事 |
[06:44] | And I knew then that the same was for me. | 我知道对我来说也是一样 |
[06:47] | You know, I’m never gonna leave this life. | 我永远都不会放弃这种生活 |
[06:50] | It’s funny that you knew that before I did. | 你比我更早明白这一点 真是有趣 |
[06:53] | Mm-hmm, yeah. It’s funny. | 是啊 真有趣 |
[06:56] | How I knew you. | 我还挺了解你 |
[07:04] | I know the drill. | 我熟悉这个声音 |
[07:05] | You should go. | 你要走了 |
[07:09] | It was good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:11] | It was good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:20] | Clay… be careful. | 克莱 保重 |
[07:24] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[07:37] | New target package. | 新目标的资料包 |
[07:38] | You’ll want to take a look. | 你看一下吧 |
[07:42] | Democratic Republic of the Congo? | 刚果民主共和国 |
[07:44] | American philanthropist Damian Gilmore | 美国慈善家达米安·吉尔莫 |
[07:46] | wanted to spend some of his Silicon Valley fortune | 想用他硅谷的财富 |
[07:48] | building a new hospital outside of Kinshasa. | 在金沙萨建一个新的医院 |
[07:50] | Caught the attention of this man– Ronan Benga. | 引起了这个叫罗南·本加的人的注意 |
[07:53] | – Self-proclaimed “Eternal King” Of the region. – Let me guess– | -此人自称该地区”永恒之王” -我来猜猜 |
[07:56] | – the Eternal King took issue with Gilmore’s plans. – Evidently. | -永恒之王反对吉尔莫的计划 -显然如此 |
[07:59] | Gilmore and his security guards | 吉尔莫和他的护卫们 |
[08:00] | were found brutally executed outside the hospital site. | 在医院外被残忍地行刑 |
[08:04] | All right. | 是的 |
[08:05] | How do we figure into this? | 我们如何获得情报 |
[08:06] | Congolese military has intel on Benga’s whereabouts. | 刚果军方掌握了本加行踪的情报 |
[08:09] | State Department wants him renditioned. | 国务院想要再次引渡他 |
[08:12] | General Trask, AFRICOM commander, | 非洲司令部的指挥官崔斯克上将 |
[08:14] | is standing by for the warning order. | 已经做好预警令的准备 |
[08:16] | So how do they know Benga killed Gilmore? | 他们怎么知道本加杀了吉尔莫 |
[08:18] | His feet. | 看他的双脚 |
[08:20] | Gone. | 双脚没了 |
[08:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:22] | After Benga kills his enemies, he chops off their feet, | 本加杀死敌人后 都会砍断双脚 |
[08:25] | for protection– if they meet again in the afterlife, | 作为自我保护 以防泉下相见 |
[08:28] | they won’t be able to catch him. | 他们也没法追上他 |
[08:33] | Ghosts may not be able to catch Benga, | 鬼魂也许没法抓到本加 |
[08:35] | but Bravo Team sure as hell can. | 但是B队绝对可以 |
[08:53] | Isn’t that General What’s-His-Name? | 那不是那个叫什么的上将吗 |
[08:54] | Uh, General Trask. | 崔斯克上将 |
[08:55] | – Four-star running AFRICOM. – Africa, huh? | -负责非洲司令部的四星上将 -非洲 |
[08:58] | Well, I got 20 bucks that this is pirates. | 我赌20块 这次任务和海盗有关 |
[09:00] | I’ll take that action. | 我跟你赌 |
[09:01] | I’ll bet you will. | 我也猜你会 |
[09:03] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[09:04] | We have General Trask joining us | 这次吉布提莱蒙尼尔营的崔斯克上将 |
[09:07] | from Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti. | 将会加入我们的行动 |
[09:08] | Let’s try not to waste his time. | 大家尽量不要浪费时间 |
[09:10] | Meet our target– | 来看看目标人物 |
[09:11] | Ronan Benga, | 罗南·本加 |
[09:12] | head of a rebel militia group | 刚果民主共和国 |
[09:14] | in the Democratic Republic of the Congo… | 叛军组织的首领 |
[09:17] | “God’s Freedom Warriors.” | 外号神之自由战士 |
[09:19] | – Boom. – Come on, man. | -中了 -不是吧 |
[09:20] | – Pay up. – Those warlords get me every time. | -付钱 -这些军阀每次都害我猜错 |
[09:22] | – There it is. There you go. | -是的 -给 |
[09:24] | – Just kidding. – Two days ago, | -开玩笑的 -两天前 |
[09:25] | Benga massacred a group of men | 本加屠杀了一群 |
[09:28] | hoping to build a cancer treatment center in the Congo Basin. | 希望在刚果盆地建造一所癌症治疗中心的人 |
[09:31] | Oh, so the leader of God’s Warriors is pro-cancer, huh? | 神之战士的首领支持癌症吗 |
[09:34] | Damian Gilmore, | 达米安·吉尔莫 |
[09:35] | one of the men who funded the hospital, | 是其中一名资助医院的人 |
[09:37] | was one of those butchered by Benga. | 也是被本加屠杀的人之一 |
[09:40] | Several American surgeons were also among his victims. | 几名美国外科医生也惨遭其毒手 |
[09:43] | This is the third time in a month | 这是本加在一个月内 |
[09:45] | that Benga has led attacks against Americans. | 第三次领导了对美国人的袭击 |
[09:47] | Now we have a reason to go after him. | 所以我们有理由去抓他 |
[09:49] | But we need to be quiet. | 但我们需要低调行动 |
[09:50] | Congolese government has no interest | 刚果政府无意 |
[09:52] | in letting their people know | 让其人民知道 |
[09:53] | they’re working with the Americans. | 他们在与美国人合作 |
[09:55] | This operation has to have zero footprint. Am I clear? | 这次行动决必须风过无痕 清楚吗 |
[09:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[09:59] | Clear. | 明白 |
[10:00] | Benga is best known as an acolyte | 本加在过去三十年来 |
[10:02] | of one of the most notorious Congolese warlords | 是刚果最恶名昭著的军阀之一 |
[10:04] | of the last 30 years: | 加迪尔·坎德的 |
[10:06] | Gadiel Kande. | 其中一名助手 |
[10:10] | “Torturer General.” | 外号刑拷上将 |
[10:11] | All right, he’s been, uh, involved in genocide for decades, right? | 几十年来 他一直在参与种族屠杀 |
[10:14] | And built an army of psychologically scarred, | 并建立了一支由心理创伤 |
[10:17] | drug-addicted child soldiers along the way. | 吸毒成瘾的儿童士兵所组成的军队 |
[10:20] | One of whom was Benga. | 本加就是其中之一 |
[10:22] | By-product of a horrific cycle of iolence. | 可怕暴力循环下的附带结果 |
[10:25] | Kids never have a chance to just be kids. | 这些孩子从来没机会享受童年 |
[10:27] | Can you imagine becoming the thing you hate most | 想象一下 成为自己最讨厌的人 |
[10:28] | or be killed for it? | 或是因此而被人杀死 |
[10:30] | Kande died in a drone strike last year, | 坎德去年死于无人机袭击 |
[10:33] | but his tactics and his legacy live on through Benga. | 但他的战术和遗产通过本加得以流传 |
[10:36] | Well, look, with all due respect, General Trask, | 恕我直言 崔斯克上将 |
[10:38] | with intel on this guy’s location, | 既然你有这家伙位置的情报 |
[10:40] | why don’t you just go after him like you went after Kande? | 为什么不直接像抓坎德那样去抓他呢 |
[10:43] | I mean, why do you need us? | 为什么还需要我们呢 |
[10:44] | The drone strike on Kande was a success, | 对坎德的无人机袭击很成功 |
[10:47] | but in a country as anti-American as this, | 但是像一个如此反对美国的国家 |
[10:49] | the optics were less than ideal. | 公众反响并不太理想 |
[10:51] | So Benga has to be handled quietly. | 所以必须低调地逮捕本加 |
[10:54] | “Quietly.” | 低调 |
[10:55] | We’ll go over the specifics of the mission on the way. | 我们会在路上详细讨论这次任务 |
[10:58] | We’re wheels up in two hours. | 两小时后出发 |
[11:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:05] | Based on intelligence reports, | 根据所得到的情报 |
[11:07] | General Trask has pinpointed Benga’s location | 崔斯克上将已经确定了本加的位置 |
[11:10] | deep in the savanna | 在热带草原深处 |
[11:11] | near the Kouilou River. | 离奎卢河不远 |
[11:12] | Is there any crazy wildlife in those parts? | 那里有疯狂的野生动物吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, they got jumping two-foot spider. | 有能跳到六十厘米高的蜘蛛 |
[11:16] | – A what? – What’s the name of it? | -有什么 -那东西叫什么 |
[11:18] | The Kouilou spider. | 奎卢蜘蛛 |
[11:18] | You’re not serious right now, are you? | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[11:20] | All right. So, what’s the plan? | 行了 计划是什么 |
[11:22] | – We hit his house? – No. | -我们袭击他的住所吗 -不 |
[11:24] | Can’t have anything too kinetic in a populated area. | 在人口密集的地方动作不能太大 |
[11:26] | He’s more vulnerable on the move. | 他在行动的时候更容易得手 |
[11:28] | Vehicle interdiction is the smart play here. | 在这玩车辆拦截还不错 |
[11:30] | I like it. That’s a great call. | 我喜欢 好主意 |
[11:31] | Get him out in the open, away from the eyes and the ears. | 把他吸引出来 远离他的耳目 |
[11:33] | According to the intel report, Benga likes to travel | 根据情报处的消息 本加喜欢带两辆车 |
[11:36] | with a two-vehicle convoy through this area. | 作为护卫 从这里走 |
[11:38] | Ambush vehicle. | 袭击他的车辆 |
[11:38] | All right, so we can set up here and wait for the convoy. | 我们可以在这埋伏等着他的护卫队 |
[11:41] | They’re not gonna be expecting anything. | 他们什么都察觉不到 |
[11:42] | No, not in a country where Benga commands so much power, no. | 不 在本加拥有巨大权力的国家里 不会 |
[11:45] | I’ll get the indig vehicles ready on the ground. | 我去安排本地车辆做好准备 |
[11:47] | All right. Nine hours till we land. | 好了 九个小时之后落地 |
[11:49] | Y’all know what to do. Let’s get some rest. | 都知道该干什么 去休息会吧 |
[11:53] | Hey, Jace. | 老杰 |
[11:54] | – Yeah. – Hey, hold up. | -怎么了 -等等 |
[11:58] | Hey, look, man, I’m sorry. I-I’ve been meaning to stop by. | 对不起 我一直想着去你家看看 |
[12:01] | How are the… how are the kids? | 孩子们 孩子们怎么样了 |
[12:02] | The kids. Uh, Emma got into Tisch. | 孩子们 艾玛被帝势录取了 |
[12:05] | Wow. Really? I mean, that’s great for her, right? | 真的吗 那对她挺好的 |
[12:08] | It’s an art school, Ray. | 那是所艺术学校 雷 |
[12:09] | – Yeah, I know. – What are you gonna do in art school? | -我知道 -艺术学校能学到什么 |
[12:11] | Like, what, they don’t… There’s no history, | 他们没有 不学历史 |
[12:13] | there’s no math. I mean, come on, it’s… | 不学数学 可拉倒吧 |
[12:14] | it’s in New York City. Know how far that is away from us? | 还在纽约 你知道那离咱们多远吗 |
[12:16] | I thought she was gonna be somewhere local. | 我还以为她要上个本地的学校呢 |
[12:17] | You know, she could stay at home, take care of Mikey. | 她可以待在家 照顾小麦 |
[12:19] | But that’s not happening probably. | 但是这事可能没戏了 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, but am I… am I being unreasonable? | 对不起 我是有点不讲道理吗 |
[12:24] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | -可能吧 -可能 |
[12:25] | Yeah, maybe. You know what, what do I know? | 对啊 你知道我能确定的是什么吗 |
[12:28] | I’m concerned about diapers. | 我操心纸尿裤的事 |
[12:30] | You’re concerned about Emma leaving. | 你操心艾玛的离开的事 |
[12:34] | But what I do know, brother, | 但我知道的是 兄弟 |
[12:36] | is that she’s gonna be good ’cause she’s your daughter. | 她不会有事的 因为她是你女儿 |
[12:44] | 金沙萨 刚果民主共和国 | |
[13:00] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Saban. | 作战中心 我是B1 经过塞班阶段 |
[13:01] | Copy, Bravo 1. Passing Saban. | 收到 B1 经过塞班阶段 |
[13:09] | Attention on deck. | 全体注意 |
[13:13] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[13:14] | Everyone, this is General Sunda | 所有人 这位是来自刚果军队的 |
[13:15] | of the Congolese Army. | 桑达上将 |
[13:16] | He’ll be overseeing the operation. | 他将会负责此次任务 |
[13:19] | Sir, I’ve got the target vehicle on ISR. | 长官 我在侦查监视设备上发现了目标车辆 |
[13:24] | All right. Range Rover’s running security. | 路虎负责保障安全 |
[13:27] | Mercedes is the limo. | 奔驰才是用来坐人的 |
[13:29] | Doesn’t mean he’s in the lead, but it’s likely. | 他不一定在前面的车里 但是有可能 |
[13:31] | I don’t want to assume anything in this operation. | 我不想在这场任务中做什么假设 |
[13:33] | We get one chance at this guy. | 我们只有一次机会拿下他 |
[13:35] | Sir, I’m seeing something. Take a look at this. | 长官 我有发现 你看这个 |
[13:40] | Benga’s a cigar smoker. | 本加喜欢抽雪茄 |
[13:41] | Benga’s in the lead vehicle. | 本加在前面的车里 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Bravo 1, be advised. | B1 请注意 |
[13:47] | Benga’s in the lead vehicle, | 本加在前面的车里 |
[13:49] | and they are coming in hot. | 他们马上就到了 |
[13:51] | Let’s go. Let’s take ’em out before they know what hit ’em. | 走吧 打他们一个措手不及 |
[14:09] | So much for plan “A.” | A计划到此为止 |
[14:13] | Bravo 5, split left, take out the follow car. | B5 去左边 把后面的车搞定 |
[14:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:29] | Boss, they’re bugging out. You want us to circle back? | 老大 他们跑了 要去包抄吗 |
[14:31] | Negative. Stay with Benga. | 不 跟住本加 |
[14:52] | Brock, Cerberus. | 布罗克 地狱犬 |
[14:54] | Hey, buddy, time to go to work. | 小伙子 该工作了 |
[14:57] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[14:59] | Send him. | 放它过去 |
[15:00] | Get him! | 拿下他 |
[15:07] | Get the dog, get the dog, get the… | 抓住这条狗 抓住这条狗 |
[15:14] | Here, here! | 好了 好了 |
[15:17] | Jackpot. | 抓到了 |
[15:19] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Bear. | 作战中心 我是B1 经过大熊阶段 |
[15:30] | Be nice if there was a new medical center around | 这附近要是有个医疗中心给你缝合一下 |
[15:32] | to stitch you up, huh? | 是不是还不错 |
[15:33] | Oh, damn. That’s right. You bombed it. | 不对 你把那地方炸了 |
[15:35] | Those Americans had no idea what they were stepping into. | 那些美国佬不知道自己在掺和什么 |
[15:38] | The forces at play here. | 这里武力说了算 |
[15:40] | You soldiers are equally oblivious. | 你们这些士兵也同样健忘 |
[15:45] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. Nice work. | B1 我是作战中心 干得漂亮 |
[15:48] | Proceed to the drop-off at rally point 3. | 前往3号集合点 |
[15:51] | Havoc, this is 1. We got a slight medical situation. | 作战中心 我是B1 有人受了点小伤 |
[15:53] | Need two minutes before we start to move. | 两分钟后才能行动 |
[15:55] | I copy medical situation. Tango or Sierra? | 收到 目标还是自己人 |
[15:59] | It’s not one of ours. | 不是我们的人 |
[16:00] | Copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[16:01] | Transfer site’s 19 klicks down the road. | 沿路十九公里是转移地点 |
[16:04] | Hey, you stay close. Don’t want any surprises. | 你跟紧点 别出状况 |
[16:06] | – I’ll ride behind you. – Yep. | -我会紧跟着你 -好的 |
[16:08] | You have no idea what I can give you. | 你根本不知道我能给你带来什么 |
[16:10] | Shut him up. | 让他闭嘴 |
[16:11] | Who I can give you. | 我可以把谁给你 |
[16:12] | Shut him up, Ray. | 让他闭嘴 雷 |
[16:13] | Gadiel Kande. He is alive. | 加迪尔·坎德 他还活着 |
[16:16] | He’s not alive. We know where he is. He’s in pieces. | 他死了 我们都知道 他死了 |
[16:18] | I will tell you where to find him. | 我会告诉你去哪找他 |
[16:21] | Morning of July 1. Kiva Market. | 七月一号早晨 基瓦市场 |
[16:24] | The security camera | 监控相机 |
[16:25] | will show me and the man I met with. | 拍到了我和我见的人 |
[16:28] | Kande. | 坎德 |
[16:33] | If you want Kande, you must hurry. | 你们想抓坎德的话 得快点了 |
[16:35] | He will soon hear of your presence | 他一听说你们来了 |
[16:36] | and move from his hideout. | 就会从藏匿处转移 |
[16:39] | Intel says Kande was vaporized in an air strike, boss. | 情报说坎德在空袭中消失了 |
[16:43] | He’s feeding us a big, steaming pile of bull. | 他在给我们提供一个大消息 |
[16:46] | Oddly specific bull. | 确切得奇怪的消息 |
[16:49] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[16:54] | There’s Benga. | 本加在那里 |
[16:55] | Well, at least half the story’s true. | 至少故事的一半是真的 |
[16:57] | My God, I think that is Kande. | 天呐 那是坎德 |
[16:59] | Six months after he was killed, which means… | 在他被杀之后的六个月 这代表着 |
[17:01] | Yeah, it does. General Trask? | 是的 崔斯克上将 |
[17:03] | Video appears to confirm the story. | 视频确认了他说的是真的 |
[17:05] | – What are you saying? – Kande’s alive. | -你说什么 -坎德还活着 |
[17:07] | He survived the air strike. Benga’s telling the truth. | 他从空袭中活了下来 本加说的是实话 |
[17:09] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[17:10] | He’s right there. That is him, sir. | 他就在那儿 那是他 长官 |
[17:12] | No one can find out that Kande survived. | 不能让人知道坎德还活着 |
[17:14] | His followers will be emboldened. | 那会鼓舞他的追随者们 |
[17:16] | It will further destabilize the region. | 让那片区域更不稳定 |
[17:18] | He must be dealt with. | 我们必须解决他 |
[17:22] | Our team still has Benga. | 我们的人抓了本加 |
[17:24] | Could be our only way. | 这可能是唯一办法了 |
[17:27] | I want that son of a bitch | 我要那个王八蛋 |
[17:28] | to tell us everything he knows. Now. | 立刻把他知道的一切告诉我 |
[17:30] | Hey. You got two minutes | 你有两分钟 |
[17:31] | to tell me everything you know about Kande. | 把你知道的坎德的事都告诉我 |
[17:33] | – Go. – And what do I get? | -开始 -我能得到什么呢 |
[17:34] | That’s not my department. | 这不是我的地盘 |
[17:37] | You understand, the man I’m handing you, | 你明白吗 我要交给你的人 |
[17:39] | he’s the one that ordered those Americans killed. | 是下令杀那些美国人的人 |
[17:41] | And the journalists last month. | 还有上个月那些记者 |
[17:43] | And the unpleasantness at that girls’ school. | 还有那所女校发生的不愉快的事 |
[17:46] | As a dead man, Kande is more powerful than ever. | 作为一个死人 坎德有着前所未有的权力 |
[17:50] | Such a figure demands a high price. | 这样的人值得更高的价码 |
[17:53] | Why the hell is he wagging his jaw talking so much? | 他在废话些什么呢 |
[17:56] | Yeah, it is a lot of talk, Sonny. | 确实有很多要说 桑尼 |
[17:59] | It’s a lot of talk. | 有很多要说 |
[18:01] | Until it leads us to where Kande is. | 直到他带我们找到坎德 |
[18:06] | Kande’s alleged address is in the Funa district | 坎德据说在金沙萨的富纳区 |
[18:08] | of Kinshasa. Right here. | 就是这儿 |
[18:10] | Densely populated area | 那是一个分裂的地区中 |
[18:11] | in a highly fractured part of the country. | 人口密集区域 |
[18:13] | It makes sense he would hide there. | 他有理由躲在那里 |
[18:15] | Our soldiers seldom venture into the area | 我们的士兵很少冒险进入那个地区 |
[18:17] | for fear of fueling unrest. | 怕引起动荡 |
[18:19] | All right, so you have no assets in the area, General? | 所以你没有人在那是吧 上将 |
[18:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | So, Bravo team can wait until nightfall. | B队等到黄昏的时候 |
[18:27] | Set up a reconnaissance in an urban hide. | 对城市里的隐藏地点展开侦查 |
[18:29] | We can have two of our men | 我们可以让两个人 |
[18:31] | transport Benga to the black site | 把本加带到黑点 |
[18:33] | while the rest of the team | 同时队里其他人 |
[18:34] | picks up their gear and moves towards the target address. | 拿上他们的装备 向目标地点前进 |
[18:37] | We cannot have American soldiers openly assaulting. | 我们不能让美国士兵进行公开袭击 |
[18:40] | Understood, General. | 明白 上将 |
[18:41] | Bravo team will act in a discreet observational capacity. | B队会谨慎行动 注意观察情况 |
[18:45] | Davis, find me an adjacent building | 戴维斯 给我找一栋临近建筑 |
[18:46] | where the team can set up an observation post. | 让我们的队伍能设立一个观察哨 |
[18:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:49] | If your men catch sight of Kande, | 如果你的人看到了坎德 |
[18:51] | I will order an air strike. | 我会下来进行空袭 |
[19:05] | That’s the target address right there. | 那里就是目标地点 |
[19:08] | I wish he’d come out and fetch his copy of Warlord Monthly. | 我希望他出来拿他订的”军阀月刊” |
[19:11] | Make it real quick for us. | 这样我们就省事了 |
[19:17] | Building straight ahead’s been confirmed vacant for our OP. | 正前方建筑确认无人 可作为行动地点 |
[19:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:22] | Let’s stash the truck and get set up inside. | 隐藏好车辆 进入大楼准备 |
[19:43] | All right. Secure the perimeter and meet us on the second deck. | 好了 确保周围安全 我们在二楼会合 |
[19:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:50] | Set up those trail cams. I got your six. | 布置好追踪摄像机 我保护你后方的安全 |
[20:08] | Yeah, this’ll work. | 这样应该没问题了 |
[20:14] | Building’s secure. | 楼内安全 |
[20:15] | Wireless trail cams are all set up outside the perimeter | 无线追踪摄像机已在周围全部布好 |
[20:17] | in case anybody tries to creep up on us. | 以防有人偷袭我们 |
[20:19] | And if Kande pokes his head out, | 如果坎德露出头来 |
[20:21] | we allowed to do more than just look? | 除了看着之外 我们能采取其他行动吗 |
[20:22] | Strictly observe and report. | 严格执行观察和汇报 |
[20:23] | Glass the structure, document what we see. | 盯住建筑 记录我们看到的一切 |
[20:25] | It’s a high-risk babysitting job. | 这是一份高危的照顾孩子的工作 |
[20:29] | Benga’s men that got away | 本加的人逃走之后 |
[20:31] | are probably telling everybody that the Americans are in town. | 可能会告诉所有人 美国人来了 |
[20:34] | – And we let them go. – Yes, we did. | -我们却放走了他们 -是的 |
[20:36] | But who knew we’d be sticking around, huh? | 但谁知道我们会一直在这呢 |
[20:39] | If anybody tries to tip Kande off | 如果有人警告坎德 |
[20:41] | and he squirts off target, then what? | 他溜掉了 怎么办 |
[20:43] | Somebody else’s problem. | 那是别人的问题了 |
[20:44] | Far as I’m concerned, we’ve accomplished our mission. | 依我看 我们已经完成了自己的任务 |
[20:48] | Sonny, you’re first up. | 桑尼 你第一个 |
[20:50] | Ray, you’re on scope. | 雷 你来观察 |
[20:51] | Clay, document everything they see. | 克莱 把他们看到的一切记录下来 |
[20:53] | – Relay it back to Havoc. Clear? – Yeah. | -汇报给作战中心 明白了吗 -明白 |
[20:55] | Last time I took pictures, | 上次安排我照相 |
[20:56] | the mission went belly-up. Just saying. | 任务后果很惨 我就是说说 |
[20:58] | Good point. Ray? | 说得有理 雷 |
[21:00] | You’re first up. Sonny, you’re on scope. | 你在前面 桑尼 你负责观察 |
[21:03] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[21:05] | We’ve got eyes on. | 我们已布置好拍摄 |
[21:06] | Copy, 1. Standing by for updates. | 收到 B1 等候你们反馈信息 |
[21:21] | All right. What appears to be a window | 看起来像是个窗户 |
[21:23] | with newspapers covering it. | 被报纸遮起来了 |
[21:28] | What appears to be… | 看起来像是 |
[21:30] | a can with burnt trash in it. | 一个装焚烧垃圾的桶 |
[21:32] | What appears to be a woman, | 看起来是个二十多岁的女人 |
[21:34] | 20 to 30, hanging laundry | 在房屋东侧 |
[21:35] | outside the east side of the property. | 晾晒衣物 |
[21:39] | Any skivvies with what appears to be Kande’s initials in them? | 其中是否有带坎德首字母的男士内衣 |
[21:43] | That’s a negative. | 没有 |
[21:46] | It’s been a while. Anyone getting a vibe? | 过了好久了 你们精神状态还行吗 |
[21:48] | Burnt trash, newspaper on the windows. | 焚烧的垃圾 窗户上贴的报纸 |
[21:51] | Bin Laden’s Abbottabad hideout had all the same features. | 本·拉登在阿伯塔巴德区的藏身处也有同样的特征 |
[21:54] | I think someone’s inside. | 我认为有人在里面 |
[21:55] | Mm-hmm. Says paper on the windows? | 窗户上的报纸告诉你的吗 |
[21:57] | Come on, brother, you know it gets | 拜托 兄弟 你知道这地方 |
[21:58] | a hundred degrees here most days. | 多数时间都将近40度高温 |
[22:01] | Maybe they’re just trying to stay cool, yeah? | 也许他们只是为了凉快点 |
[22:03] | Yeah, or maybe they want to burn this trash | 对 或者也许他们焚烧这些垃圾 |
[22:05] | so nobody searches it. | 是为了避免有人搜查 |
[22:05] | That’s possible. | 有可能 |
[22:07] | But if it isn’t Kande’s hideout, | 但如果这是坎德的藏身处 |
[22:08] | then why did Benga send us here, you know? | 那么本加为什么把我们引到这里 |
[22:10] | Might have wanted his deal, and he tossed us a random address. | 也许他想达成交易 就随便给了我们一个地址 |
[22:13] | What appears to be | 这看起来像是 |
[22:13] | the same damn jeep that’s crawled by us twice, | 一辆同样的吉普车两次缓慢经过我们 |
[22:16] | and the driver is eyeballing our pos. | 司机正盯着我们的方向看 |
[22:20] | Could be just a random local. | 也许是一个普通的本地人 |
[22:21] | Or one of Kande’s men. | 或者是坎德的人 |
[22:24] | They’re fighting age. | 他们都是青壮年 |
[22:25] | If this is Kande’s hideout, he’s gonna have security, right? | 如果这里是坎德的藏身处 他会有安保人员吧 |
[22:27] | I will Pale Rider this happy idiot. | 我要毙了这个开心的傻子 |
[22:30] | Just say the damn word. | 快下指令吧 |
[22:31] | We’re here to watch. Keep watching. | 我们是来监视的 继续监视 |
[22:34] | Another possibility is | 另一种可能是 |
[22:35] | Benga told us to come to this dump | 本加让我们到这垃圾场来 |
[22:37] | so his men would know where we are, | 他的人就知道了我们的位置 |
[22:39] | and they could avenge his capture. | 他就可以为自己被抓 实施报复 |
[22:41] | You’re seeing shadows, Sonny. | 你这是捕风捉影 桑尼 |
[22:43] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[22:45] | Are you sure you want to stick around and find out? | 你确定想留下来寻找答案吗 |
[22:55] | I’m telling you, this guy’s a damn snitch. | 我告诉你 这家伙是个告密者 |
[22:57] | – He had that snitchy glint in his eye. – Relax, man. | -他眼里闪着狡猾的光 -放轻松 兄弟 |
[22:59] | We’re good, okay? All right. | 没事的 |
[23:01] | It’s all too quiet, man. | 太安静了 伙计 |
[23:02] | It’s like a zombie movie just before… | 就像僵尸电影里 |
[23:04] | they start to get their brains eaten out. | 他们被吃掉大脑之前那种安静 |
[23:07] | Guys, we got something here. | 伙计们 我们发现了情况 |
[23:08] | – Ray. – Got ’em. | -雷 -看到了 |
[23:12] | Yeah, there it is. | 就是这里 |
[23:13] | Havoc, this is 1. Got two adult females | 作战中心 我是B1 发现两名成年女性 |
[23:16] | leaving the target house. | 走出目标房屋 |
[23:17] | Sending pictures now. | 向你们发送照片 |
[23:18] | Copy, 1. Receiving now. Stand by. | 收到 B1 正在接收 待命 |
[23:25] | There are no matches in any database. | 数据库里没有匹配的结果 |
[23:27] | If they’re Kande affiliates, they’re new ones. | 如果他们是坎德的下属 那是新来的 |
[23:32] | Havoc Base to Bravo 1. | 作战中心呼叫B1 |
[23:33] | No matches to Kande affiliates. | 坎德下属数据库中没有匹配结果 |
[23:35] | Havoc out. | 完毕 |
[23:39] | We’ll get in. Keep at it. | 我们会有进展的 继续观察 |
[23:44] | – Sir, is that…? – Target package | -长官 那是… -去年针对坎德的 |
[23:45] | from last year’s actions on Kande. | 作战计划 |
[23:48] | Similar situation. | 相似的场景 |
[23:51] | I’m trying to figure out what we did wrong. | 我想搞明白我们哪做错了 |
[23:54] | Intel was rock solid. | 情报是可靠的 |
[23:55] | Local assets intercepted Kande’s wife on her way | 当地的线人在他妻子去看病的途中 |
[23:57] | to the doctor’s appointment. | 把她拦了下来 |
[23:59] | She broke easily. She gave us everything. | 她很快就垮了 全都告诉了我们 |
[24:02] | His location was independently vetted? | 单独查了他的位置吗 |
[24:04] | ISR confirmed he was in the building. | 侦察监视设备证实他在建筑内 |
[24:06] | Air strike obliterated the structure. | 空袭彻底毁坏了建筑 |
[24:10] | Killed four women and three children. | 导致四名妇女和三名儿童死亡 |
[24:14] | I live with that, Agent Ellis. | 我一直都记得 艾利斯特工 |
[24:16] | I understand the difficulty of such a call, sir. | 我明白这样的决定有多困难 长官 |
[24:20] | My record isn’t spotless. | 我的记录也不是毫无瑕疵 |
[24:23] | But… | 但是 |
[24:24] | hopefully, we learn from our mistakes. | 希望我们能得到一些经验教训 |
[24:29] | The call is General Sunda’s to make, not ours. | 这次做决定的是桑达上将 不是我们 |
[24:42] | You know, boss, even if Kande’s in there, | 长官 就算坎德在里面 |
[24:44] | I mean, those women could be hired help. | 那些妇女可能只是受雇来帮忙的 |
[24:46] | They pull that trigger without knowing, | 不弄清楚就开枪的话 |
[24:47] | and innocents could die. | 可能会杀死无辜的人 |
[24:49] | Guys like Kande kill people every day. | 坎德这种人每天杀人无数 |
[24:51] | You take him out, you save thousands. | 解决了他 等于救了千百个人 |
[24:54] | It’s a hard choice on a hard reality. | 这是残酷现实下的残酷决定 |
[24:57] | Yeah, but we don’t have a positive I.D. on Kande. | 但是我们不能确定坎德在 |
[24:59] | Which is less than what they had when they swung and missed. | 这比他们上次行动失败的已知情报还少 |
[25:02] | But we know how these guys operate. | 但我们知道他们的套路 |
[25:04] | All right? They hide behind civilians. | 躲在平民后面 |
[25:05] | T-They use them to save their own asses. | 以此来躲避袭击 |
[25:07] | They’re a bunch of cowards. | 他们是一群胆小鬼 |
[25:08] | So regardless of who’s in there, you want to drop the house? | 所以不管里面有谁 你都想炸了房子 |
[25:12] | Hey, everyone knows who Kande is in this country. | 整个国家都知道坎德是谁 |
[25:14] | All right? What-what he does, what he stands for, | 他的所作所为 他的为人 |
[25:17] | that he kills. | 滥杀无辜 |
[25:18] | If he’s in there, then those women are enablers, | 如果他在里面 这些妇女就是从犯 |
[25:21] | they’re enemies. | 就是敌人 |
[25:22] | It’s not that simple. | 不是那么简单 |
[25:24] | Cultural difference going on here. | 这里存在文化差异 |
[25:26] | Not sure the women here really have a choice. | 妇女不一定有选择权 |
[25:29] | Trail cam. | 监视器有动静 |
[25:29] | We have more pressing issues, gentlemen. | 我们有更紧急的问题 伙计们 |
[25:32] | Told you this guy was creeping. | 我早说了这家伙有问题 |
[25:33] | Sonny, Clay, check it out. | 桑尼 克莱 去看一下 |
[25:35] | Ray, you stay on scope. | 雷 继续观察 |
[25:45] | Get your ass in here! | 过来 |
[25:50] | Sonny, scope. | 桑尼 观察 |
[25:53] | This guy speak English? | 他会说英语吗 |
[25:54] | – Yeah. – Gadiel Kande– he send you? | -会 -是加迪尔·坎德派你来的吗 |
[25:57] | – Kande’s dead. – Who sent you? | -坎德死了 -谁派你来的 |
[25:59] | – No one. – Okay. | -没有谁 -好吧 |
[26:00] | What were you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[26:02] | I’m… I was scavenging. | 我在…在捡东西 |
[26:04] | – Scavenging what? – Copper wire. | -捡什么 -铜线 |
[26:06] | I thought this was an empty building. | 我以为这是个空楼 |
[26:08] | Then why’d you circle it three times, chief? | 那你为什么绕了三圈 老大 |
[26:09] | – What? – Kande– | -什么 -坎德 |
[26:10] | is he in that house across the street? | 他在对面的房子里吗 |
[26:13] | I-I don’t know. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[26:15] | You got anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[26:15] | It’s all a local dialect. Kiswahili. I don’t know it. | 都是当地语言 斯瓦希里语 我不会 |
[26:18] | But there’s a contact in here named Benga. | 但这里有一个联系人 名叫本加 |
[26:20] | Benga’s a common name in these parts. | 本加在这一带是个常见的名字 |
[26:22] | And Benga and Kande, they would’ve used | 而且本加和坎德 |
[26:23] | code names, anyway. | 会用代号 |
[26:25] | These text messages, what do they say? | 这些短信说了什么 |
[26:27] | This is with my sister. | 是和我姐姐的聊天 |
[26:29] | – Planning my mother’s birthday! Please! – Hey, Ray, | -在策划我母亲的生日 拜托 -雷 |
[26:31] | Ray, you got to get this. | 雷 你得过来看看 |
[26:39] | She turned. We get it? | 她转身了 拍到了吗 |
[26:41] | It’s a blurred image. | 画面有点模糊 |
[26:46] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[26:47] | I’ve got a bad image of a fourth female | 我收到了一张不清晰的图像 第四名女性 |
[26:49] | entering the target building. | 正在进入目标建筑 |
[26:52] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[26:53] | Send me a picture of Kande’s wife. | 给我发一张坎德妻子的照片 |
[26:55] | Might have been her who went inside. | 可能是她进去了 |
[26:57] | Yeah, stand by, Bravo 1. | 待命 B1 |
[26:58] | Do you think it could be… | 你觉得有可能是… |
[26:59] | Nel Kande. This is what we needed. | 奈尔·坎德 这就是我们需要的 |
[27:03] | This is General Sunda. | 这里是桑达上将 |
[27:05] | Decollage immediat. | 立即起飞 |
[27:07] | Scramble the fighter. | 紧急起飞战斗机 |
[27:09] | General, this isn’t proof that Kande’s there. | 上将 这并不能证明坎德在那里 |
[27:11] | It’s not even proof that Nel Kande is there. | 甚至不能证明奈尔·坎德在里面 |
[27:14] | We know that Nel Kande lied to protect her husband, | 我们知道奈尔·坎德说谎是为了保护她丈夫 |
[27:16] | and our intel always placed them together. | 而且我们的情报人员一直看到他们在一起 |
[27:19] | If she is in that house, he is in that house. | 如果她在那个房子 他肯定也在那个房子 |
[27:22] | I’m not sure if that’s enough to warrant a strike, General. | 我不确定这是否能成为空袭的理由 上将 |
[27:24] | We only have the word of a murderer | 我们只有凶手的一面之词 |
[27:26] | and circumstantial evidence pointing to Kande being there. | 以及间接证据表明坎德在那里 |
[27:28] | Innocent lives are at stake. | 会危及到无辜百姓的性命 |
[27:30] | Collateral damage is always unfortunate but unavoidable. | 附加伤害虽然不幸 但也无可避免 |
[27:34] | Nel Kande’s presence is enough for me. | 奈尔·坎德在那里 对我来说就足够了 |
[27:36] | Sir… | 长官 |
[27:39] | give my men the time to confirm it’s Nel Kande | 在你再一次失败之前 |
[27:41] | before you have another failure on your hands. | 先给我的人一点时间去确认那是奈尔·坎德 |
[27:49] | My jet will not fire | 我的战斗机不会开火 |
[27:51] | until your men confirm that the woman is Nel Kande. | 直到你的人确认了那个女人是奈尔·坎德 |
[27:54] | But once they do, I will strike and kill everyone there. | 但是一旦确认了 我就发动空袭炸掉所有人 |
[27:57] | It’s awful, but that is the price of war. | 这的确很糟糕 但这就是战争的代价 |
[28:13] | Jace, is it her? | 老杰 是她吗 |
[28:16] | Man. | 老天 |
[28:17] | Could be her. I… I don’t know. | 可能是她 我不确定 |
[28:22] | Tough call, brother, but you know what I’m gonna say. | 是很棘手 兄弟 但是你知道我想说什么 |
[28:24] | – What if it is her? – It is her, because Kande’s here. | -万一是她呢 -就是她 因为坎德在这 |
[28:27] | I agree with him, boss. | 我同意他说的 老大 |
[28:35] | You kown what, I could go on for hours listing air strikes | 你知道吗 接下来的几个小时我都会听着 |
[28:37] | that killed innocents. | 炸死无辜平民的空袭声 |
[28:40] | Strikes I called. | 还是我下令的空袭 |
[28:42] | Look, that’s tough, boss, okay? | 的确很难 老大 好吗 |
[28:44] | Those victims, they chose to associate themselves with those targets, | 但不管因为宗教信仰 还是社会地位 |
[28:46] | whether it’s for religious beliefs, for social standing. | 那些受害者是自己选择和目标人物待在一起的 |
[28:49] | They took themselves down with their kids. | 是他们害死了自己和他们的孩子 |
[28:53] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[28:55] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[28:58] | – That door’s starting to open up again. – Ray. | -门又开始打开了 -雷 |
[29:00] | Yep. | 好 |
[29:02] | kids. | 小孩 |
[29:04] | At least four of them. | 至少有四个 |
[29:06] | What do you want to do, J? Jet’s inbound. | 你想怎么做 老杰 飞机要起飞了 |
[29:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:09] | I found a text in here in his phone | 我在他手机里找到一条信息 |
[29:11] | that has the address of this building in it. | 里面提到了这房子的地址 |
[29:13] | To my wife. | 发给我妻子的 |
[29:15] | Saying where I was. | 告诉她我在哪里 |
[29:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:17] | My ass you’re updating your wife. | 我敢打赌你是在通知你妻子 |
[29:19] | This could mean soldiers on the way. | 这可能意味着武装人员已经在路上了 |
[29:20] | Man, we need to make a decision fast. | 我们得快点做出决定 |
[29:22] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[29:24] | Be advised, ISR spotted two trucks | 请注意 侦察监视设备发现两辆 |
[29:26] | carrying armed men towards your location. | 载着武装人员的卡车正在朝你们的方向移动 |
[29:30] | I’d suggest you exfil while you still can. | 我建议你们趁早撤退 |
[29:41] | All Bravo elements, be advised, | B队所有人员 请注意 |
[29:43] | armed convoy is ten mikes from your position. | 武装车辆十分钟后抵达 |
[29:46] | Copy that, Havoc. We’re moving out. | 收到 作战中心 我们立即动身 |
[29:59] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[30:01] | Permission to assault the house. | 请求批准攻击目标建筑 |
[30:04] | Say again, 1? | 重复 B1 |
[30:05] | Still too many unknowns here. Getting eyes on the inside | 还是有太多未知 要想确定坎德是否在里面 |
[30:08] | only way to confirm Kande’s presence | 唯一的办法就是进去查看 |
[30:09] | and reduce collateral damage. | 这样才能减少附加伤害 |
[30:11] | Everything else is just debatable. | 其他事情都不好说 |
[30:13] | American troops are explicitly not authorized to be in-country. | 美国军队无权进入该国作战 |
[30:17] | Master Chief Hayes, | 海斯总士官长 |
[30:18] | I’m ordering you to make the call on the wife, | 我命令你们确认妻子的身份 |
[30:21] | then leave the building immediately. | 然后立即撤离那栋建筑 |
[30:26] | Copy that. Stand by. | 收到 全体待命 |
[30:30] | Got no reason to think Kande’s wife means anything, brother. | 没理由认为坎德的妻子能代表什么 兄弟 |
[30:32] | Even if that is her. She ratted him out a year ago, | 就算那是她 她在一年前已经出卖过他了 |
[30:35] | why would she still be with him? | 为什么还要和他在一起 |
[30:40] | We’ve both been here before. | 我们两个以前都经历过 |
[30:41] | I make this call and I’m wrong, | 我确认了 然后我错了 |
[30:43] | we both know how this plays out. | 我们都知道会有什么样的结果 |
[30:45] | Yes, we have, and yes, I do. | 是的 我们知道 是的 我很清楚 |
[30:49] | But it’s your call, J. | 不过这要听你的 J |
[30:58] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[30:59] | We got eyes on the target in question. | 我们对发现的目标人物存疑 |
[31:02] | It’s not Kande’s wife. | 她不是坎德的老婆 |
[31:05] | Say again: it’s not Kande’s wife. Call off the strikes. | 重复 不是坎德的老婆 取消空袭 |
[31:10] | Copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[31:11] | Relaying. | 信息已传达 |
[31:15] | Let’s move out. | 我们行动吧 |
[31:19] | That is not your unit’s | 这不是你们部队 |
[31:20] | decision to make. | 可以做的决定 |
[31:22] | I decide when to call off the strike. | 什么时候取消空袭由我说了算 |
[31:24] | All due respect, sir, | 恕我冒昧 长官 |
[31:25] | our mission was to observe and report. | 我们的任务只是观察和汇报情况 |
[31:27] | And the master chief has reported that she is not there. | 而且总士官长已经汇报了她并不在那里 |
[31:30] | – After he said that she was. – He said it might be her. | -他已经说了她在那 -他说的是可能是她 |
[31:32] | And he has since confirmed that it isn’t. | 但他也已经确认了那并不是目标人物 |
[31:34] | – The jet is three mikes from target. – General Trask, | -喷气机三分钟后抵达 -崔斯克上将 |
[31:37] | please remind your people | 麻烦你提醒你的人 |
[31:39] | that this is my decision. | 空袭与否我说了算 |
[31:43] | You’re right, General, it is your call. | 你说得对 上将 这事你说了算 |
[31:45] | But my recommendation is for continued observation | 但我仍然建议我们继续观察 |
[31:47] | of the target by Congolese forces. | 刚果部队需要的目标人物 |
[31:51] | There are too many unknowns. | 未知因素太多了 |
[32:00] | Call off the strike. | 取消空袭 |
[32:04] | Permission to breathe, sir? | 请求准许呼吸 长官 |
[32:06] | Permission granted. | 请求通过 |
[32:20] | No, man. I’m good. | 不了 伙计 我不想喝 |
[32:20] | I… I had too much the other night. | 我 我前几天晚上喝得太多了 |
[32:22] | – I’m good. – Come on. You’ve been hitting it hard lately, huh? | -我不喝了 -喝吧 你最近都太辛苦了 |
[32:26] | Almost getting blown up by Jenna– | 差点没被詹娜炸上天 |
[32:29] | that rattle you? | 你还在烦那件事吗 |
[32:33] | No, actually, the exact opposite. | 不 事实上 恰恰相反 |
[32:36] | Standing next to that bomb, I didn’t feel a damn thing. | 当时站在炸弹旁边 我什么感觉都没有 |
[32:39] | That’s what’s bugging me. | 这个才最让我不安 |
[32:42] | You all right, man? What’s going on with you? | 你还好吗 伙计 出什么事了吗 |
[32:46] | Trying to figure that out, brother. | 我也想弄清楚 兄弟 |
[32:50] | You know, what we do, we see so much evil. | 你知道的 干我们这行见证了太多邪恶 |
[32:53] | Yeah, yeah, we see it, and put it to bed. | 没错没错 邪恶伴我们入睡 |
[32:56] | That’s what we do. It’s our job. | 我们就是干这个的 这就是我们的工作 |
[32:58] | Yeah, but it never goes away. | 是啊 但邪恶永远不会消失 |
[33:01] | Another story, huh? | 这是另一回事了 |
[33:05] | I mean, I always had faith that it would. | 我想说 我一直有非常坚定的信念 |
[33:07] | You know, eventually, that it would go away. | 你懂的 最终世界上的邪恶都会消散 |
[33:10] | That good would conquer evil. | 善良终将战胜邪恶 |
[33:14] | But maybe… | 但也许 |
[33:17] | maybe the reason evil blooms in certain places is, | 也许邪恶之花在某些地方盛开是因为 |
[33:20] | maybe then God’s not… | 也许上帝不 |
[33:22] | maybe God’s not there in those places. | 也许上帝不惠泽那些地方 |
[33:24] | I mean, if he was, | 我是说 如果他在的话 |
[33:26] | why doesn’t he do something about it all? | 他为什么不做点什么改变这一切呢 |
[33:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:32] | Don’t know. | 完全不知道 |
[33:36] | Everything has a price, right, J? | 凡事都有代价 对吗 J |
[33:39] | Mm-hmm, it does. | 没错 确实如此 |
[33:44] | Maybe that’s what this job does. | 也许这就是这份工作的代价 |
[33:47] | Cost of war isn’t just paid on the battlefield. | 战争的代价在战场上是偿还不清的 |
[33:49] | I mean, it comes home with us, right? | 也就是说 这代价还会随我们回家 对吗 |
[33:52] | Steals from us– our lives, our marriages. | 窃取我们宝贵的生命 我们的婚姻 |
[33:57] | Maybe even our faith. | 甚至我们的信念 |
[34:05] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[34:07] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Yeah? | -很好 我很好 -是吗 |
[34:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:10] | Hey, I’m just talking, man. | 别担心 我就是随便聊聊 伙计 |
[34:11] | All right, just take one. | 好吧 那就来一罐 |
[34:12] | Hold on to that one right there. Grab it. | 赶快拿一罐边上的 快拿好了 |
[34:19] | Hey. Whoa. Hey, look at you. | 原来是你 |
[34:21] | Bless your heart. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[34:23] | So, another international incident averted? | 又消解了一个国际争端 |
[34:26] | Unless, uh, one of Kande’s men blows up a mall tomorrow. | 除非明天坎德的某个手下炸毁了一个商场 |
[34:29] | Then we’ll be asking the eternal question | 然后我们才能在我们余生里不断 |
[34:32] | “What if?” for the rest of our days. | 问自己”如果没那样做”会怎样 |
[34:34] | Yeah, but it still wouldn’t prove he was in that house. | 没错 但这也不足以证明他就在那个房子里 |
[34:37] | So I’m guessing, uh, you think we made the right call, | 所以我猜 你觉得我们做出了正确的决定 |
[34:42] | being, uh, that you’re so risk-averse and everything? | 也就是说你还是那么不愿冒风险 |
[34:45] | – Ha-ha. – Okay, ha-ha. | -呵呵 -说对了吧 |
[34:48] | Right, I deserved that. | 没错 你说得对 |
[34:52] | Look, I don’t want to throw our friendship away on a whim. | 听着 我不想因为一时冲动毁了我们的友谊 |
[34:56] | But… | 但是 |
[34:58] | I also don’t want to spend the rest of my life | 我也不想在以后的日子不断想 |
[35:00] | wondering “What if?” | 如果什么会怎样 |
[35:06] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | Uh… I’m not sure if, uh, | 我不确定是 |
[35:11] | it’s the beer I’m drinking or the sleeping pill I took. | 因为喝了啤酒还是吃了安眠药 |
[35:14] | I’m not quite tracking what you’re saying. | 我不是很懂你在说什么 |
[35:17] | But, uh, are-are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 但是你说的是我想的那样吗 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:28] | Too good to resist. | 难以抗拒 |
[35:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:31] | See you on the ground. | 楼上见 |
[35:37] | Stop reading there, numnuts. | 别看了 呆子 |
[35:38] | Hey. Come on. | 给我吧 |
[35:42] | Don’t know there’s much to celebrate. | 好像没什么值得庆祝 |
[35:44] | Look, if you were in charge, | 如果是你负责指挥 |
[35:45] | you wouldn’t have argued against the strike? | 你不会反对出击的决定吗 |
[35:49] | I don’t know, boss. | 我不知道 老大 |
[35:51] | You know? | 你想 |
[35:53] | By my math, | 以我的计算 |
[35:53] | even with 80% certainty he was in that house, | 即使只有80%确定他在房子里 |
[35:56] | we’d likely save a lot of lives taking that shot. | 开那一枪很有可能救许多条命 |
[35:58] | Right. Would have said the same thing | 没错 如果我是你 |
[36:00] | if I was in your shoes, but | 我也会怎么说 但是 |
[36:01] | if I drop that ball, and I’m wrong, ooh, | 如果我那么做 结果错了 |
[36:04] | there are bigger, long-term ramifications. | 会有更严重更长久的后果 |
[36:07] | I mean, making a call off of incomplete intelligence? | 用不完整的信息做决定 |
[36:12] | Not worth it. | 不值得一试 |
[36:13] | Not worth it at all. | 完全不值得 |
[36:15] | Besides, Kande– he’s… he’s on the CIA list, and | 而且坎德在中情局的名单上 |
[36:19] | if I know Mandy, and I know Mandy, | 如果我了解曼迪 我的确了解她 |
[36:21] | she’s definitely gonna get him. | 她一定会逮到他 |
[36:25] | – Solid point. – Yeah. | -有道理 -是啊 |
[36:28] | Guess it’s, uh… | 也许对于我来说 |
[36:30] | it’s easy for me to call the shots when it’s theoretical. | 纸上谈兵的时候更容易做出决定 |
[36:32] | Yeah, well, one day, when you’re running your own team, | 等哪天你带领自己的团队了 |
[36:36] | you’ll think of it differently. | 你就会改变想法 |
[36:39] | You think I can handle my own team? | 你觉得我能负担起一个团队吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah, you’re good, | 是啊 你很有能力 |
[36:41] | but you’re not that good… yet. | 但还没有特别厉害 |
[36:43] | Got to earn it. | 得努力争取才行 |
[36:45] | You don’t have the experience. | 你没什么经验 |
[36:48] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
[36:48] | Yeah. One other thing. | 还有 |
[36:50] | If you tell anybody I said that you’re good, | 如果你告诉别人我说你很有能力 |
[36:53] | I’m gonna have to kill you. | 我只好灭你的口 |
[38:03] | *There they were against the stars* | *它们仰仗着星空* |
[38:09] | *Shined so bright* | *那么闪亮* |
[38:13] | *That spring night* | *在春夜里* |
[38:17] | *And then it happened* | *就这样出现* |
[38:28] | *You wasted nothing* | *你毫不浪费* |
[38:33] | *Giving in* | *屈服着* |
[38:41] | Well done. | 非常棒 |
[38:44] | Okay, guys, see you tomorrow. | 大家明天见 |
[38:57] | Been a while since I’ve seen you perform. | 好久没看你表演了 |
[39:04] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[39:05] | Really, it’s… | 真的 |
[39:07] | You sounded great. | 你唱得很好 |
[39:10] | You know, I-I realized I never really understood | 我意识到我一直不懂 |
[39:12] | what, uh… college means to you, | 大学对你意味着什么 |
[39:18] | or what it is for you. I… | 对于你来说是什么 |
[39:22] | It’s singing, right? I mean, you-you… | 就是歌唱 对吧 我的意思是 |
[39:25] | Singing is your life? | 歌唱是你的一切 |
[39:26] | That’s what you want to do with your life is sing? | 你这辈子想做的事情就是唱歌 |
[39:28] | I-I don’t know, but I don’t have to have it all figured out yet. | 我不知道 但我不需要现在就全想通 |
[39:31] | – Of course you don’t. – And if this is your way of saying | -当然不需要 -如果你的意思是 |
[39:33] | I shouldn’t go because I don’t have everything plotted out, | 因为我没有详细的计划所以我不该去 |
[39:36] | that’s completely stupid. | 那就太蠢了 |
[39:39] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[39:42] | They’d be lucky to have you. | 有你是他们的幸运 |
[39:47] | You’re okay with this? | 你可以接受吗 |
[39:52] | Emma, this is not about me, | 艾玛 这不关我的事 |
[39:54] | it’s not about my life. | 这不是我的生活 |
[39:55] | It’s about your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[39:57] | I know it’ll make things harder on you and Mikey, | 我知道这会让你和米奇的处境更困难 |
[40:00] | you not having me to lean on. | 没有我在你身边支持 |
[40:02] | I could defer a year. | 我可以推迟一年 |
[40:03] | No, you’re not gonna defer. | 不要 你不用推迟 |
[40:08] | We’ll be okay here. | 我们没问题的 |
[40:12] | This is your call now, your choice. | 这是你的决定了 你的选择 |
[40:15] | You can do this, and I’m gonna be supporting you | 你能行的 我会支持你 |
[40:19] | the whole way through. | 一直到底 |
[40:23] | Always gonna be here for you… | 我会一直陪伴你 |
[40:26] | like you were here for me. | 就像你曾经陪伴我一样 |
[40:30] | You know, when Mom died, | 妈妈去世的时候 |
[40:32] | you let me go. | 你放我走了 |
[40:35] | So I owe you one, okay? | 所以我欠你一次 好吗 |
[40:39] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[40:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |