时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I reapplied to Officer Candidate School. | 我重新申请了军官预科学校 |
[00:03] | Figured you should know. | 告诉你一声 |
[00:04] | You are a leader. You get in, you go. | 你是天生的领袖 被录取了 就上吧 |
[00:07] | Cost of war isn’t just paid on the battlefield. | 战争的代价在战场上是偿还不清的 |
[00:08] | I mean, it comes home with us, right? | 也就是说 这代价还会随我们回家 对吗 |
[00:10] | Steals from us– our lives, | 窃取我们宝贵的生命 |
[00:12] | our marriages. | 我们的婚姻 |
[00:13] | Maybe even our faith. | 甚至我们的信念 |
[00:15] | Adam was killed in action. | 亚当是在行动中牺牲的 |
[00:16] | Gave his life to save his brothers. | 他付出了生命的代价拯救他的兄弟们 |
[00:18] | He died a hero. | 他死得其所 |
[00:19] | – I’ve been going to a support group. – Support group. | -我去了一个互助小组 -互助小组 |
[00:21] | That’s, uh, really not my thing. | 那个不适合我 |
[00:23] | I figured. | 我明白了 |
[00:24] | Did you just get back from somewhere? | 你是不是刚刚出任务回来 |
[00:26] | Dirt under the fingernails, | 指甲里有泥 |
[00:27] | – little rough around the edges, huh? – It’s just a… | -边缘还有一些粗糙 -其实是一种 |
[00:29] | a certain kind of tired in your eyes. | 你眼神里流露出的疲惫感 |
[00:44] | Disaster. | 真难选 |
[00:45] | It’s a big decision you got there. | 你在那纠结什么 |
[00:49] | Victoria. Didn’t see you there. | 维多利亚 我都没看到你 |
[00:51] | No, you were… you were lost downrange. | 当然看不到了 你在那纠结着呢 |
[00:53] | You were very mission-focused. | 实在太专注了 |
[00:56] | You know, way more decisive in the field. | 我在战场上果断多了 |
[00:59] | Tell you, when it comes to milk, it’s a whole different story. | 但只要是挑牛奶 那就大不一样了 |
[01:01] | Emma likes skim. | 艾玛喜欢脱脂奶 |
[01:05] | Mikey likes whole. | 小麦喜欢全脂的 |
[01:06] | It’s like I’m playing Russian roulette | 就像在玩俄罗斯转盘 |
[01:08] | – when I’m in the dairy section. – I’ve been there. | -而我被钉在了奶制品区 -我经历过 |
[01:11] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:12] | It is. You, too. | 我也是 |
[01:15] | Last month was great. You know, | 上个月过得挺好的 |
[01:16] | I keep, uh, hoping you’re gonna… | 我一直希望你能 |
[01:18] | swing by the café again. | 又顺路到咖啡店来 |
[01:20] | Oh, you know, I’ve been busy. Work. | 我很忙 忙工作 |
[01:22] | You know, and, uh, kids. | 还有照顾孩子们 |
[01:25] | Be nice to catch up. | 叙叙旧也挺好 |
[01:28] | Have you, um, tried the new place on Circle Drive? | 你有去过绕城路上新开的那家店吗 |
[01:31] | Olivo’s? | 奥利沃家 |
[01:32] | Emma’s been dying to try that place. | 艾玛一直超想去那里 |
[01:34] | She says her taste buds are way too sophisticated | 她说我带她去的那些小饭馆 |
[01:37] | for the greasy spoons I’m taking her to. | 让她的味觉都身经百战了 |
[01:39] | Um, what about Friday night? | 这周五晚上怎么样 |
[01:42] | Friday? No. Emma, pinning her down on the weekend, | 周五 不行 大周末的叫艾玛出来吃饭 |
[01:45] | – forget it. – Well, that’s okay, | -算了吧 -其实没事的 |
[01:47] | ’cause I-I was thinking, uh… | 因为我本来是想 |
[01:50] | just the two of us. | 就我们俩去 |
[01:52] | Yeah. Sure, okay. | 好啊 没问题 |
[01:54] | Okay, it’s settled. Friday. | 好 就这么定了 周五 |
[01:57] | Yeah, Olivo’s. | 好 奥利沃家 |
[02:00] | Go for the one percent. | 选含脂量为1%的 |
[02:03] | It’s a compromise, so… | 算是折中 |
[02:05] | – Okay. One percent it is. – One percent. | -好 那就1%的 -1%的 |
[02:08] | – That’s a good idea. – Everybody’s happy. | -好主意 -大家都很开心 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:14] | “When you pass through the waters, | “当你穿过水流时 |
[02:16] | I will be with you; | 我与你同在 |
[02:17] | and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. | 但你游过河流时 河水不会将你淹没 |
[02:21] | When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, | 当你穿越火海 你不会被烧伤 |
[02:25] | and the flame shall not consume you.” | 火焰也不会吞没你” |
[02:29] | This is the verse, | 这就是 |
[02:30] | when I lost my leg, I turned to during rehab. | 我断腿后做康复时读过的诗 |
[02:33] | It reminds me that I can endure anything with faith. | 提醒我只要有信念一切都能承受 |
[02:36] | Well, you know, as, uh… | 其实作为一个 |
[02:39] | someone who’s actually been burned, | 真正被烧伤过的人 |
[02:40] | how-how do you keep your faith? | 我很好奇你是怎样保持信念的 |
[02:44] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着 |
[02:46] | Well, a lot of people are alive, right? | 很多人都活着 对吧 |
[02:49] | I mean, they’re living in places | 他们生活的地方 |
[02:50] | where so many are crying out for God, | 有很多人都在祈求上帝 |
[02:52] | and it doesn’t seem like he’s answering. | 但上帝似乎没有回应 |
[02:55] | Makes you wonder if he’s anywhere at all. | 让人怀疑他是否真的无处不在 |
[02:58] | Are you… are you feeling distance | 你觉得自己和上帝之间 |
[03:00] | between yourself and God, Ray? | 很疏远吗 雷 |
[03:08] | Uh, maybe… | 或许 |
[03:10] | maybe this is a blessing. | 或许这是恩赐 |
[03:12] | M-maybe going through this will bring you closer to him. | 或许经历这些会拉近与他的距离 |
[03:17] | Or maybe the distance grows, | 或许距离会更远 |
[03:20] | and the only thing left between me and God is space. | 最后我和上帝之间就只剩距离 |
[03:26] | How’s it going, guys? | 怎么样 各位 |
[03:35] | Walk of shame, huh? | 干了不可描述的事吧 |
[03:38] | – That obvious? – Yeah. | -这么明显吗 -对 |
[03:41] | What was her name? Lisa. | 她叫什么 丽莎吗 |
[03:45] | No, Lizzie. | 不 丽兹 |
[03:46] | Well, it sounds serious. | 看来是认真的 |
[03:48] | So… what, you’re staying here now? | 怎么 你现在要待着这吗 |
[03:52] | Bunking in the cages? | 关回笼子吗 |
[03:53] | Uh, yeah, you know, I just… | 是啊 我只是… |
[03:55] | I don’t know, figured I need a little change of scenery. | 不知道 我想我得换个环境 |
[03:58] | Try and focus on the thing that matters most in my life, | 尽量专注在一生最重要的事情上 |
[04:00] | – being a Navy SEAL. – That’s the case, | -做一个海豹突击队队员 -是这样 |
[04:02] | then you got to come out tonight, meet Swanny. | 那你今晚出来 见见斯旺尼 |
[04:04] | – Brett Swann? – Mm-hmm. | -布雷特·斯旺 -是的 |
[04:07] | Gee, that guy’s a legend, man. | 天哪 这家伙是个传奇人物 |
[04:08] | He’s a frogman’s frogman. | 海豹中的高手 |
[04:10] | Hell-raiser back in the day. | 当年可是个爱胡闹的家伙 |
[04:12] | Hope he’s not going as strong as he used to, | 但愿他不如以前那么强壮了 |
[04:14] | because that’s just gonna catch up to you. | 要不然他肯定要缠上你了 |
[04:16] | Burn you out. | 一醉方休 |
[04:17] | Know what I mean? | 懂我意思吧 |
[04:20] | Yeah. I hear you. | 懂了 |
[04:26] | So, I’m tangled in a tree, hanging there. | 我就被缠在了树上 吊挂在那儿 |
[04:29] | There’s Taliban all over. | 到处都是塔利班 |
[04:30] | I got to… got to cut free or I’m dead. | 我必须得切断树枝 要不就玩完了 |
[04:33] | But there’s a… there’s a dog below me, a puppy. | 但是有一只狗在我下面 一个小狗 |
[04:36] | – A puppy? – Yeah. | -一只小狗 -是的 |
[04:37] | Yeah, staring right up at me with these big, brown eyes. | 用它大大的棕色的眼睛看着我 |
[04:40] | And he won’t move. | 就是不挪窝 |
[04:42] | If I… if I cut away, I’ll… | 如果我掉下来 就会… |
[04:43] | I’m gonna drop straight down and crush him. | 就会砸到它 把它砸死 |
[04:46] | – Is this for real? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[04:48] | Yeah, the puppy was real. | 是的 真的是小狗 |
[04:49] | You risked your life for a puppy? | 你为了一只小狗冒生命危险 |
[04:51] | Oh, of course. Well, what SEAL wouldn’t? | 当然 海豹队员什么不会做 |
[04:54] | So, I start swinging. | 所以我就来回荡着 |
[04:56] | I, uh, get some momentum. | 借着这个动量 |
[04:57] | I-I cut my line. | 我切断了绳子 |
[04:59] | I fall on a bunch of rocks, but I miss the dog, | 摔在了一堆石头上 没有砸到狗 |
[05:02] | who-who slobbers all over my face. | 那狗过来舔得我满脸口水 |
[05:05] | I broke an ankle, and I separated my shoulder, | 我摔断了一个踝关节 肩关节脱了臼 |
[05:08] | but that dog… | 但是那狗 |
[05:11] | followed me around the rest of deployment. | 一直跟着我到派驻结束 |
[05:13] | – He really did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Even better, we brought… | 更有意思的是 |
[05:16] | we brought him back with us. | 我们把它带回来了 |
[05:17] | We got him adopted. | 找人收养了它 |
[05:18] | And you can feel where I broke my shoulder. | 你能摸到我肩膀这里脱臼的地方 |
[05:20] | Feel-feel it right there. | 就在这里 |
[05:22] | – Oh, my God, I can feel it. – Yeah, told you. | -天啊 我摸到了 -告诉过你的 |
[05:25] | You want a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[05:26] | – Beers? – Yeah. Yeah. | -啤酒要么 -好的 |
[05:27] | Joe, get some beers for the ladies. | 乔 给女士们上些啤酒 |
[05:30] | So, what are you doing back in town, man? | 来镇上有什么事吗 伙计 |
[05:32] | Running away from the former Mrs. Brett Swann, | 来躲前任布雷特·斯旺夫人 |
[05:34] | as not to be confused | 别搞混了 |
[05:35] | with the first and second former Mrs. Brett Swann. | 是躲避第一任和第二任布雷特·斯旺夫人 |
[05:39] | Swanns. | 斯旺夫人们 |
[05:44] | Just, uh, just reliving the old glory days, huh? | 重温一下辉煌岁月 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah. Back to the last place I felt alive. | 是啊 回到这里宛如获得重生 |
[05:50] | Try to crush that one up. | 试图碾压它 |
[05:52] | And-and, look, there’s… so there’s… Stop. | 而且 中间还停留了一下 |
[05:54] | No, listen, there’s this reindeer named Spin. | 不 有只驯鹿名叫斯平 你猜怎么着 |
[05:55] | – Reindeer? – Spin? Right, babe? | -驯鹿 -斯平 对吗宝贝 |
[05:57] | – Sven. – Sven. | -斯文 -斯文 |
[05:58] | Sven. Yes. That’s why I got the antlers. | 斯文对啦 这就是为什么我带了鹿角 |
[05:59] | You’re telling me | 你跟我说 |
[06:00] | that you actually wear the antlers | 你看《冰雪奇缘》的时候 |
[06:01] | – while you’re watching Frozen? – Yes. Yes. | -真的带着一副鹿角 -是的 |
[06:03] | At least he looks good in them, Jason. | 起码看起来还不错 杰森 |
[06:05] | – I look good in them. Okay. – Can he sing, too? | -我带着还挺好看的 -他能唱吗 |
[06:07] | – Yeah, he can. – you can’t ruin this for me, man. | -可以的 -不要破坏气氛 |
[06:10] | Uh, well, maybe Jason’s just jealous. | 说不定杰森只是嫉妒了 |
[06:12] | To the antlers. | 为踝关节干一杯 |
[06:13] | Fishing for an invite to… You know, maybe, uh… | 被邀请来参加…估计你懂得 |
[06:15] | maybe I got plans, okay? | 也许我有其他事 |
[06:17] | Oh, you got Friday night plans? What you getting into? | 哦 你周五晚上有其他事 你要干嘛 |
[06:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管我了 |
[06:20] | He ain’t got no plans. | 他没其他事 |
[06:22] | Oh, hey, there. Yeah. | 你好啊 |
[06:23] | I, uh, I heard your reindeer story. | 我听说了你的驯鹿的故事 |
[06:25] | You liked that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[06:26] | It was… it was funny. I liked it. Yeah. | 挺有意思的 我喜欢 |
[06:29] | Um, you want to join me for a drink? | 想和我一起喝一杯吗 |
[06:33] | I would, but, um… Yeah. | 好啊 但是 |
[06:36] | I’ll take a rain check on that. | 我要改天再约你了 |
[06:37] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吧 |
[06:38] | So, you know, team’s all here. Yeah. | 全队人都到齐啦 |
[06:42] | No better time than now to tell everybody. | 现在是公布的最佳时机 |
[06:45] | What do you want me to tell them? | 你想要我公布什么 |
[06:46] | You want me to tell them that we’re having an illicit affair? | 公布说我们有了不正当关系吗 |
[06:49] | Ooh, illicit. I like the sound of that. Illicit. | 不正当 我喜欢这个词 不正当 |
[06:51] | That sounds real dirty, huh? | 听起来够下流 |
[06:54] | You’re horrible. | 你真可怕 |
[06:57] | Mm. No, seriously, I’m talking about OCS. | 不 讲真的 我在说军官预科学校 |
[07:01] | You know, you’re leaving pretty soon, | 你很快就要走了 |
[07:03] | and you haven’t said a word to anybody. | 而且你对谁都还没说 |
[07:04] | Come on, Sonny. What, you want me to steal Swanny’s spotlight? | 得了吧桑尼 你想让我去抢斯旺尼的风头 |
[07:07] | Swanny’s always a spotlight. | 斯旺尼永远是焦点 |
[07:09] | Don’t worry about him. You know, why not now? | 不用担心他 你知道的 就现在吧 |
[07:13] | They’re gonna be disappointed, | 他们会很失望的 |
[07:14] | you know, me going off to be a cake-eater. | 我离开这里 过上享清福的日子 |
[07:16] | No chance. You know that. | 不可能 你知道的 |
[07:18] | They’ll have your back. | 他们会支持你的 |
[07:21] | What’s really stopping you? | 到底是什么阻碍了你 |
[07:23] | What if I don’t cut it? | 如果我没办成怎么办 |
[07:24] | You know, I don’t think I could… | 你知道 我觉得我无法 |
[07:26] | I couldn’t handle coming up short. | 我无法面对一切努力最后白费 |
[07:28] | There’s nothing in life | 我就没见过 |
[07:30] | that I’ve ever seen that you can’t handle. | 人生中有什么是你面对不了的 |
[07:32] | Okay? Now, look, | 好吗 现在听着 |
[07:34] | before I made Green Team, | 在我加入青队之前 |
[07:35] | I was always worried about washing out. | 我一直担心会被淘汰 |
[07:38] | And then I saddled up, | 然后我收拾上路 |
[07:40] | and I’m living my dream, okay? | 现在我梦想成真了 好吗 |
[07:42] | You’ve earned the right to live your dream. | 你已经争取到了实现你的梦想的权利 |
[07:44] | And you will. Okay? | 而且你会的 好吗 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:50] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[07:51] | All right, I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna do it. | 好吧 我要去做了 我要去做了 |
[07:54] | Oh, hesitation kills. Look at that. | 犹豫简直要人命 看啊 |
[07:56] | Ooh, saved by the bell. Saved by the bell. | 电话解围 电话解围 |
[07:58] | I’m guessing you’ll keep yourself entertained, | 我猜在我们不在的时候 |
[07:59] | – huh, while we’re gone. – Yeah, don’t worry about me. | -你也能玩的开心 -没错 别担心我 |
[08:01] | I’ll manage. | 我应付的来 |
[08:04] | See you. | 再见 |
[08:06] | See you, Swann. | 再见 斯旺 |
[08:08] | You know, I never realized how much I’d miss getting shot at | 我从没想到我会这么想念被扫射 |
[08:10] | till the bullets stopped coming my way. | 直到子弹不再朝我过来的感觉 |
[08:12] | Your luck’s gonna change. | 你的运气会变好的 |
[08:15] | – All right, man. – Hey, Jace. | -再见兄弟 -对了 老杰 |
[08:16] | Yeah. I’m-I’m sorry about Alana. | 阿兰娜的事我很抱歉 |
[08:19] | That I, you know, didn’t make the funeral. | 就是 你知道的 没能去她的葬礼 |
[08:24] | Yeah. I get it. | 我理解 |
[08:27] | Good to see you, Swanny. | 很高兴见到你 斯旺尼 |
[08:33] | Taimur Zaman. | 帖木儿·萨曼 |
[08:35] | Hezbollah’s biggest financier and mastermind. | 真主党最大的理财顾问和智囊 |
[08:38] | The 2012 bus bombing in Bulgaria, | 2012年保加利亚的公交车爆炸 |
[08:40] | as well as a string of bombings in Lebanon and Israel. | 还有黎巴嫩和以色列的一系列爆炸 |
[08:43] | This guy Zaman’s been an issue for years. | 这个萨曼多年来一直是个问题 |
[08:45] | Why we going after him now? | 为什么我们现在去追捕他 |
[08:46] | A series of IED attacks in Afghanistan linked to Zaman | 阿富汗的一系列简易爆炸装置袭击跟萨曼有关 |
[08:51] | has killed a dozen American soldiers | 在过去的两个月 |
[08:53] | in the last two months. | 已经害死了一批美国士兵 |
[08:54] | Two just yesterday. | 昨天刚死了两个 |
[08:55] | Zaman’s survived this long | 萨曼能活这么久 |
[08:57] | by staying outside of Afghanistan. | 是因为他本人不在阿富汗 |
[08:59] | It’s hard to imagine | 很难想象 |
[08:59] | he’s operating there in our backyard now. | 他现在在我们的后院行动 |
[09:01] | He’s not in Afghanistan. | 他不在阿富汗 |
[09:03] | Zaman’s taken up safe harbor in Iran. | 萨曼占据了一个伊朗的安全港 |
[09:05] | Well, Iran’s kryptonite | 伊朗是无聊文员 |
[09:06] | for pencil pushers and cake-eaters, | 和花花公子的克星 |
[09:08] | so there’s no chance in hell they’re gonna let us operate in there. | 所以他们绝对不会让我们在那边行动 |
[09:11] | Zero chance. | 毫无可能 |
[09:12] | Be a good way to start a war. | 一个开战的好方法 |
[09:14] | Would be. But we have verified intel | 可以 但我们得到确认消息 |
[09:16] | that Zaman is traveling to a town called Hajiabad | 萨曼要去一个叫哈吉巴德的小镇 |
[09:20] | to meet some Hezbollah higher-ups. | 去会见真主党的一些高层 |
[09:23] | Hajiabad sits on the edge of the Iran-Afghanistan border. | 哈吉巴德坐落于伊朗阿富汗国界的边缘 |
[09:27] | We’re still gonna be sneaking and creeping | 我们还是要潜入伊朗 |
[09:29] | – into Iran to get him. – We’re not going into Iran. | -抓住他 -我们不去伊朗 |
[09:31] | And this is not a capture mission. | 这也不是一个抓捕任务 |
[09:33] | You’ve been authorized to eliminate Zaman. | 你被授权消灭萨曼 |
[09:36] | This is a special programs op. | 这是一个特殊项目行动 |
[09:39] | That why they didn’t want to use a deployed team. | 所以他们不想用驻派队伍 |
[09:43] | No one can know about this one. | 这件事必须保密 |
[09:46] | It’s imperative | 开枪时要在伊朗之外 |
[09:47] | that you take the shot outside of Iran | 在国界的阿富汗那一边 |
[09:50] | on the Afghan side of the border. | 很重要 |
[09:54] | No easy day. | 没有一天轻松 |
[10:10] | Latest intel confirms this as the target house. | 最新情报确认这个就是目标房屋 |
[10:13] | Zaman and Hezbollah are set to meet in two days. | 萨曼和真主党预定在两天内会面 |
[10:17] | Okay, well, I’m looking at terrain. | 好的 我看了下地形 |
[10:18] | There’s not many options. I mean, look, | 我们没有多少选择 看 |
[10:19] | there’s a rocky outcropping here. | 这里有块裸露出来的岩石 |
[10:21] | We get an angle on the house. | 我们能看到房子的一角 |
[10:22] | What do you think, Ray? .338 Lapua? | 你觉得呢 雷 0.338的狙击步枪行吗 |
[10:24] | No other cover or concealment, we’d be hanging it out there. | 如果没有其他掩体的话 我们就完全暴露出来了 |
[10:26] | Especially if we get seen. There’s no easy escape. | 万一被发现了 不是那么容易逃掉的 |
[10:29] | What are you thinking? Longer shot from a hide? | 你觉得呢 从隐蔽的地方远距离射击吗 |
[10:31] | We can build one here. | 可以在这里搭建一个 |
[10:33] | Looks like enough vegetation to get cozy. | 应该有足够的植物作掩护 |
[10:35] | How long do you think that is? | 你觉得这有多远 |
[10:37] | Is that 1,500 meters? | 1500米吗 |
[10:41] | That is a long shot. | 难度可有点大 |
[10:43] | Yeah, well, don’t confuse distance with difficulty, son. | 别把距离和难度搞混了 孩子 |
[10:46] | It’s gonna be a hard shot no matter what. | 不管怎么样都会很难 |
[10:48] | I’ve made harder. | 更难的我都完成过 |
[10:50] | Quickscoping on Call of Duty does not count, Spenser. | 使命召唤里的快速瞄准可不算 斯宾塞 |
[10:52] | Right. Okay. So, what’s the infil plan? | 好 潜入计划是什么 |
[10:55] | Dropping you in at a distance with the Osprey. | 用鱼鹰把你们送到稍微远点的地方 |
[10:58] | You’re looking at a 20-klick patrol to Hajiabad. | 这是一条通往哈吉巴德的20千米长巡逻路线 |
[11:02] | What if Zaman’s men counterattack? | 万一萨曼的人反击怎么办 |
[11:05] | Then our government might recognize borders, | 我们的政府也许会承认国界的存在 |
[11:06] | but Hezbollah doesn’t. | 但是真主党不会 |
[11:08] | Our thinking is they’ll hunker down after Zaman falls. | 我们觉得萨曼倒台之后他们也就没戏唱了 |
[11:11] | During the chaos, you guys will patrol back to the LZ. | 混乱状态的时候 你们可以沿巡逻路线回降落点 |
[11:15] | Safe in, safe out. | 安全进入 安全撤出 |
[11:16] | Safe in, safe out. | 安全进入 安全撤出 |
[11:20] | All right. There’s a lot of ways for this one to go south. | 好吧 这次任务有很多地方都可能不顺利 |
[11:24] | Gonna take a hell of a shot. | 那就碰碰运气 |
[11:26] | Yeah. Good thing you’re rolling | 是啊 幸运的是 |
[11:28] | with a hell of a shooter. | 你现在和一个神枪手在一起 |
[11:32] | It was good to see you out with Naima. | 看见你和奈玛一起出去挺好的 |
[11:34] | Oh, yeah, man, | 是啊 |
[11:35] | – I’m trying to win back points with her. – Yeah. Everything good? | -我想挽回和她的关系 -一切都好吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[11:41] | – Yeah? – It’s just, you know… | -是吗 -就是 你也知道 |
[11:43] | Hey, I couldn’t help but notice that blonde… | 我最近注意到那个金发美女 |
[11:45] | at the, uh, bar giving you the business. | 酒吧里对你还不错的那个 |
[11:47] | Mm-hmm. Smoke-show, right? | 挺性感的 对吧 |
[11:49] | Oh, yeah. Ready to start dating again? | 对 准备好去约会了吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I’m thinking about dating. | 我正想着约会的事呢 |
[11:55] | It’s just, uh… | 但是 |
[11:57] | everything with the kids, you know? | 孩子们的那堆事 |
[11:58] | Mikey and Emma. | 小麦和艾玛 |
[12:00] | I don’t want to rock the boat at home right now. | 现在我还不想在家挑起矛盾 |
[12:03] | Oh, well, the past few months, | 过去的这几个月 |
[12:04] | you’ve been focused on everyone but yourself. | 除了你自己你可谁都照顾到了 |
[12:06] | Nobody’d think twice if you got back out there. | 你回到正常的生活里 没人会反对的 |
[12:09] | Just… | 只是 |
[12:11] | no barflies, ’cause you got a lot on your plate. | 别再泡吧了 你还有很多事要做呢 |
[12:13] | – Okay. – Might be nice to have someone to talk to. | -好吧 -找个人聊聊可能也不错 |
[12:15] | Why don’t you get some shut-eye like this guy right here? | 不如你跟他一样也眯会吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah. You, too. | 好 你也是 |
[12:20] | He ain’t even flinching. | 他一点都不退缩 |
[12:24] | Eric Blackburn. How are you? | 埃里克·布莱克本 你还好吗 |
[12:25] | Hey, what do you say, Mike? It’s been a while. | 你说呢 麦克 有阵子没见了 |
[12:27] | Long while. You’re looking old. | 很久了 你都老了 |
[12:29] | Not as old as you. What happened? | 没你老 出什么事了 |
[12:31] | – Clearly, I’m working harder than you. – Nice. | -很明显我工作比你卖力 -好吧 |
[12:34] | Now that we got the sweet talk out of the way… | 现在好好谈判行不通了 |
[12:36] | Right. My Marines are loaded up and waiting. | 对 我的陆战队员已经在待命了 |
[12:38] | We’re ready to launch on your notice. | 你下命令我们就出发 |
[12:41] | Appreciate it, Mike, | 很感谢 麦克 |
[12:41] | but hopefully, we won’t need that QRF. | 但是希望我们不会用到快速反应部队 |
[12:44] | Well, we’ll get your boys home if we do. | 如果有需要 一定能送你的兄弟们安全回家 |
[12:46] | Agent Ellis, this is Colonel Mike Smith. | 艾利斯特工 这位是麦克·史密斯上校 |
[12:48] | Agent. | 特工 |
[12:49] | To be clear, Colonel, none of us are here. | 先说清楚 上校 我们谁都不在这 |
[12:51] | How’s that, ma’am? | 这怎么讲 女士 |
[12:52] | Bravo, us– this is a black-site op. | B队 我们 这是一项秘密行动 |
[12:56] | Understood, ma’am. I’ve been read in. | 明白 女士 我已经了解到了 |
[12:59] | I’ll let you get back to it. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[13:01] | We call in a Marine QRF, | 我们召集了快速反应部队 |
[13:03] | everyone’s gonna know it was us who moved in on Zaman. | 大家就都知道是我们干预了萨曼的事 |
[13:06] | Oh. If this op goes sideways, | 如果这次行动出了岔子 |
[13:08] | the Marines are Bravo Team’s only way home. | 陆战队是B队回家唯一的希望 |
[13:11] | In that event, | 这样的话 |
[13:12] | Marines become the only way the CIA keeps this op black. | 只有陆战队才能保证行动的秘密性 |
[13:19] | 阿富汗关隘 距伊朗国界20千米 | |
[14:15] | That’s Hajiabad. | 那是哈吉巴德 |
[14:17] | Border with Iran’s about a klick and a half. | 距离伊朗边界一点五公里 |
[14:23] | Eric, this is 1. We pass Crystal. | 埃里克 我是B1 已过水晶阶段 |
[14:25] | Good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[14:27] | Passing Crystal. Havoc out. | 过水晶阶段 完毕 |
[14:34] | How’s your line of sight? | 视野如何 |
[14:36] | It’s far, but it’s in range. | 很远 但是在范围内 |
[14:38] | Target house? | 目标房屋呢 |
[14:40] | Yeah, clear line of sight. | 视野清晰 |
[14:42] | – Looks good. – All right, boys, let’s get to work. | -还不错 -好了 兄弟们 干活了 |
[14:45] | Ray, Sonny. | 雷 桑尼 |
[14:46] | Break out the hide. The rest of you pull security. | 搭起藏身处 其余的人保持警戒 |
[14:48] | Only a few hours to sunup. Let’s get it built. | 只有几个小时就日出了 把它搭起来 |
[14:56] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[14:58] | You have any updates before we get to work? | 在我们开始之前 还有什么新情况告知吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah. Intel says your HVT is on the move. | 是的 情报人员说你的高价值目标正在移动 |
[15:02] | Minimum of five hours before he arrives on target. | 最少五小时后他会抵达目标地点 |
[15:06] | Havoc out. | 完毕 |
[15:48] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[15:50] | You’re like a kid in the back of the station wagon. | 你就像个坐在旅行车后面的小孩一样 |
[15:53] | Last COMMs window had him two hours out. | 上次通话得知他还有两个小时到 |
[15:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:58] | what do you say there, Ricky Schroder, | 你怎么说 瑞克·斯克路德 |
[16:00] | we make ourselves a little wager | 在我们的朋友出现之前 |
[16:03] | till our friend shows up. | 我们来打个赌 |
[16:05] | Sonny, the last time we wagered, you ended up | 桑尼 我们上次打赌 |
[16:07] | in an American flag bikini running down Main Street. | 以你穿着美国国旗比基尼在商业街上跑告终 |
[16:09] | That’s right, and Old Glory never looked better. | 没错 星条旗从没那么好看过 |
[16:12] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[16:13] | You got two minutes to eat these crackers. | 你有两分钟吃完这些饼干 |
[16:16] | Now, if you fail, which you will– all right? | 如果你输了 你一定会输 |
[16:20] | you got to detail my motorcycle | 你就得穿着非常性感的比基尼 |
[16:22] | with a toothbrush, wearing a very sexy bikini. | 用牙刷清理我的摩托车 |
[16:26] | Okay? If you succeed, which you won’t, | 怎么样 如果你赢的话 但你不会赢的 |
[16:28] | I will wax your Nova butt-naked. | 我就光着屁股给你的车打蜡 |
[16:32] | Sonny, I’m a thoroughbred. | 桑尼 我可是很厉害的 |
[16:33] | You don’t think I can do the old cracker challenge? | 你觉得我搞不定这个饼干挑战的老把戏 |
[16:34] | Okay. Okay, hey, no water, though. | 好吧 但是不准喝水 |
[16:36] | You take one sip, and it is “Wax on, wax off,” | 你只要喝一口 就会被打屁股哦 |
[16:38] | Yeah. And some very sexy bikini lines. | 还有那些很性感的比基尼线条 |
[16:42] | – Never gonna get him, man. – I got this. This is… | -我永远不懂他的笑点 -我能搞定 |
[16:45] | Go. You ain’t got anything, man. | 来吧 你赢不了的 |
[16:50] | Oh-ho. No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:52] | You got it. Hey. | 你能搞定的 |
[16:54] | And the ones on the ground, too. You got to eat those as well. | 还有地上那些 你必须把那些也吃掉 |
[16:56] | That’s the whole cracker, counting every crumb. | 那是一整块饼干 包括所有碎屑 |
[16:58] | Look at how slow that jaw’s moving. | 你看那个下巴动得多慢啊 |
[17:00] | It’s dry like the desert. | 它和沙漠一样干 |
[17:03] | Dry like the Sahara. | 和撒哈拉一样干 |
[17:04] | Hey, you’re done, buddy. | 搞定了 兄弟 |
[17:05] | He’s done. Yeah, yeah. | 他吃完了 |
[17:07] | This never gets old. We’re at 25 seconds. | 这永远不过时 我们还有25秒 |
[17:09] | Hold up, boys, we may have a problem. | 准备好 我们有麻烦了 |
[17:10] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[17:12] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[17:17] | That’s our target house. | 那是我们的目标房屋 |
[17:18] | What do you think they’re up to? | 你觉得他们是要去干嘛 |
[17:20] | I don’t know, they’re concerned about something. | 我不知道 他们在担心什么 |
[17:24] | Think they’re calling an audible? | 感觉他们在临时改变计划 |
[17:26] | They’re pointing at another building. | 他们指着另一栋建筑 |
[17:30] | Looks like they’re moving the meet. | 看起来他们要换个地方见面 |
[17:32] | Considering what we’re about to do, they’re not wrong. | 考虑到我们接下来要做的事 他们没做错 |
[17:34] | What’s the eye in the sky say? | 天上的监视怎么说 |
[17:36] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[17:37] | I’m looking at what appears to be, | 我们这里看起来 |
[17:40] | uh, enemy soldiers leaving the target house. | 敌军士兵正在离开目标房屋 |
[17:42] | You got anything you can tell us about them? | 你知道些什么嘛 |
[17:44] | Yeah, copy, 1. Let me see what we can find. | 收到 B1 我看看有什么 |
[17:47] | We can’t be burned already. | 我们不可能被发现了 |
[17:56] | They’ve definitely moved the meet. | 他们确实变更了见面地点 |
[18:00] | Yeah. Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[18:01] | It appears the meet is moving to a new location | 看来会面已经挪到了新的地点 |
[18:03] | 75 meters southwest | 原目标房屋的 |
[18:05] | of the original target location. | 西南方向75米处 |
[18:07] | – How copy? – Copy. Meet’s moving | -收到了吗 -收到 |
[18:09] | 75 meters southwest. | 会面移到了西南方向75米处 |
[18:12] | New location’s out of our line of sight. | 新地点不在我们视线范围内 |
[18:14] | We don’t have the shot. | 我们没法开枪 |
[18:22] | I’m not seeing any acceptable spots | 我没看到任何能让B队 |
[18:24] | for Bravo Team to build a new sniper hide. | 新建一个狙击手藏匿处的可行地点 |
[18:27] | There’s no clear line of sight to the new target house. | 这里无法清楚地看到新目标房屋 |
[18:29] | What about this outcrop? | 那块岩石怎么样 |
[18:29] | It’s hard to tell from ISR, | 从侦察监视设备里很难看见 |
[18:31] | – but it could work. Yeah, they may be able to take the shot, | -但也许行得通 -他们也许能开枪 |
[18:33] | – but they’ll be out in the open. – To get there, | -但他们就完全暴露了 -而且为了到那里 |
[18:35] | they have to cross a field in broad daylight. | 他们得在光天化日下穿过那片地区 |
[18:37] | And I don’t like the odds of the enemy not spotting them | 而且我不太相信敌人发现不了他们 |
[18:39] | even if it is a good final firing position. | 即使这是很好的最终射击位置 |
[18:42] | Plus, exfil will be near impossible if they’re detected. | 再说 被发现的话 几乎不可能撤离 |
[18:44] | It’s Jason’s call. | 由杰森来做决定 |
[18:45] | If he thinks he can set up an FFP | 如果他觉得他能在一个无人区 |
[18:47] | in no-man’s-land and take a shot, fine. | 设立最终射击位置并开枪 那没问题 |
[18:49] | Otherwise… | 不然的话 |
[18:51] | we think about bringing them back now. | 我们就得考虑把他们撤回来 |
[19:05] | We got trucks moving in. | 有卡车开进来 |
[19:18] | No way we make that shot from here, boss. | 从这没法开枪的 老大 |
[19:19] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:23] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[19:25] | We’ve found a possible new observation point. | 我们找到了一个可能的新观测点 |
[19:27] | It’s about 300 meters north of your pos. | 在你们的北方约三百米处 |
[19:29] | Do you see it? | 看得到吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I see it. | 看到了 |
[19:37] | It’s nothing but flat green between us and FFP. | 我们和最终射击位置之间只有浅草地 |
[19:41] | Even if we do stalk all the way out there, | 就算我们悄悄匍匐过去 |
[19:43] | we’ll be hanging out like a dog’s balls. | 看起来也像狗的蛋蛋一样明显 |
[19:46] | What other options do we have? | 我们还有其他位置可选吗 |
[19:48] | Wait here for nightfall | 难道等夜幕降临 |
[19:48] | and sneak out without ever taking a shot? | 然后试也不试就溜掉吗 |
[19:52] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[19:54] | We see the position you’re talking about. | 我们已看到你说的位置 |
[19:56] | You think you can make a shot from there? | 你们是否能从那里射击 |
[19:57] | Yeah, we need confirmation that we got clean line of sight | 可以 我们需要确定位置与目标建筑之间 |
[20:00] | to that new target house. | 射击视野无遮挡 |
[20:01] | How long before you can get something up over that position? | 要多久能确认那个位置的情况 |
[20:03] | Two mikes to confirm. Stand by. | 确认需要两分钟 待命 |
[20:06] | I can make that shot. | 我可以击中 |
[20:08] | I know you can make the shot. So can Ray. | 我知道你可以 雷也可以 |
[20:10] | I need you here with your rifle, covering us, | 我需要你留在这 用你的枪掩护我们 |
[20:11] | to get to that O-P, got it? | 到达观察所 明白吗 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:15] | Ray. | 雷 |
[20:15] | I’ll grab my stuff. | 我收拾一下装备 |
[20:18] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 我是作战中心 |
[20:20] | Line of sight from the new FFP is clean. | 新最终射击位置视野清晰 |
[20:22] | – How copy? – Copy that, Havoc. | -是否收到 -收到 作战中心 |
[20:24] | Bravo 1 out. | B1完毕 |
[20:26] | Now all we got to do is get there. | 现在我们只需要去到那里 |
[20:44] | We’re about halfway there. | 我们已经完成了一半 |
[20:47] | Out of all the situations we’ve been thrown into, brother, | 兄弟 在我们遭遇过的所有状况之中 |
[20:49] | we never hung it out there like this. | 还从没像这样暴露自己 |
[20:51] | Hey, Ray? | 雷 |
[20:52] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[20:53] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | Faith. | 信心 |
[21:04] | Awful quiet there, McDreamy. | 可真安静 白马王子 |
[21:08] | Oh, let me guess: | 让我猜猜看 |
[21:09] | you think you should be the one taking the shot. | 你觉得该由你来负责狙击 |
[21:14] | Yep. Thought so. | 我是这样觉得 |
[21:17] | You know, maybe you should be pulling the trigger, | 也许确实该你负责狙击 |
[21:20] | but there ain’t no need for you to act | 但你也没必要表现得 |
[21:22] | like somebody peed in your cornflakes. | 像吃了苍蝇一样 |
[21:24] | Just want to pull my share. | 我只是想争取我应得的 |
[21:27] | But I respect Jason’s call. | 但我尊重杰森的决定 |
[21:30] | Now, easy there, little buddy. | 别紧张 小兄弟 |
[21:31] | Don’t get too respectful. | 也不要太尊重 |
[21:33] | I don’t want to go back to being the biggest | 我可不想再成为队伍里 |
[21:34] | pain in the ass on the team. | 最讨厌的那个 |
[21:39] | They’re about a hundred yards from the new position. | 他们距离新目标位置还有大约90米 |
[21:42] | Looks like they’re gonna make it. | 看来马上要成功了 |
[21:43] | Shh. Don’t jinx it. | 嘘 别乌鸦嘴 |
[21:45] | Ah, come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[21:46] | Look what you done. | 看看你干的好事 |
[21:49] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[21:54] | Can’t see from our position. What do you got? | 我们的位置看不到情况 你看到了什么 |
[21:56] | Got a guy walking towards you. | 有个人正向你们走去 |
[21:58] | He’s glassing. | 正在用望远镜搜索 |
[22:05] | You think you can take that shot? | 你有把握一击毙命吗 |
[22:07] | No. Jason and Ray took the .338. | 不 杰森和雷带了点338口径狙击步枪 |
[22:12] | All right, he’s walking back. | 好了 他回去了 |
[22:13] | You’re clear. | 你们安全了 |
[22:14] | Good. We’re moving. | 很好 继续移动 |
[22:39] | Line of sight to the target building. | 目标建筑在射击视野内 |
[22:40] | We’re in business. | 开始行动 |
[22:45] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[22:47] | We got eyes on the new target building. | 我们已看到新的目标建筑 |
[22:49] | This will be our new FFP. | 这将是我们的最终射击位置 |
[22:51] | Good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[22:52] | We just picked up HVT’s vehicle on ISR. | 刚用侦察监视设备定位到高价值目标所在车辆 |
[22:56] | He’s ten klicks out. | 他在十公里之外 |
[22:57] | ETA seven minutes. | 预计七分钟到达 |
[22:59] | Hey, Ray, time to pay the bills. | 雷 算账的时候到了 |
[23:03] | I’ll call wind for you, old-school, huh? | 我给你观测风向 老方法 不是吗 |
[23:06] | I’m gonna need it out here. | 我现在正需要 |
[23:07] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[23:14] | Hey, boss, you got a problem. | 老大 有情况 |
[23:15] | You got two kids, | 有两个孩子 |
[23:16] | about 700 meters from your pos. | 在距离你们约七百米处 |
[23:18] | They appear to be flying a kite. | 他们好像在放风筝 |
[23:22] | I’ll be damned if we can’t catch a break today, boss. | 老大 今天要是再不消停我就死定了 |
[23:28] | If this thing goes south, | 如果出了岔子 |
[23:30] | ain’t nobody better find out we got done in | 最好没人发现我们是栽在 |
[23:32] | by two kids flying kites. | 俩放风筝的小屁孩手上 |
[23:35] | ‘Cause I’ll tell you what, it’s gonna give me | 告诉你 因为这会让我 |
[23:36] | a serious case of the red ass. | 非常非常生气 |
[23:40] | There’s no way we’ll take those kids prisoners. | 我们绝不能把孩子们抓起来 |
[23:42] | We’ll never get the shot. | 绝对不能开枪 |
[23:45] | Boss. | 老大 |
[23:52] | What do you want me to do? They’re 35 meters off you. | 请下达指令 离你们只有35米 |
[24:23] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[24:25] | O-P-2 has a soft compromise. | 二号观察所出现目击者 |
[24:26] | Two kids. | 是两个小孩 |
[24:27] | Yeah, that’s a solid copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[24:29] | We’re just picking them up on ISR. I’d say you got | 侦察监视设备已捕捉到画面 他们还有 |
[24:31] | about ten minutes before they make it back to town. | 十分钟左右回城 |
[24:33] | Need you to exfil before they do. | 在他们回城前你们必须撤离 |
[24:35] | Check. How far out is HVT? | 收到 高价值目标还有多久到达 |
[24:38] | Sir, the HVT’s arriving now. | 长官 高价值目标已就位 |
[24:40] | All stations be advised, HVT is arriving now. | 全体注意 高价值目标已就位 |
[24:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:46] | Two Mercedes with technical vehicles coming in from the east. | 两辆奔驰和武装车从东面驶来 |
[24:52] | Your soft compromise is still a few minutes from town. | 目击者再过几分钟就能回城 |
[24:55] | If they don’t get out of there before those kids get to town | 他们必须在那两个小孩回城 |
[24:57] | and give up their position, they’re as good as dead. | 暴露他们位置前离开那里 否则就死定了 |
[25:00] | It’s our only shot at getting Zaman. | 这是我们抓住萨曼的唯一机会 |
[25:02] | Bravo Team could have enemy massed on their position | B队很可能错过撤退的最佳时期 |
[25:04] | faster than they can say “Exfil.” | 被敌人团团包围 |
[25:07] | Shall I let Colonel Smith know we need the Marine QRF? | 是否向史密斯上校申请海军快速反应部队 |
[25:11] | Not yet. | 再等等 |
[25:19] | Wind’s kicking. | 风可真大 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Holding pretty steady | 侧风风速 |
[25:22] | at 15 to 20 mile-per-hour crosswind, but… | 保持在平均24到32公里每小时 但 |
[25:25] | problem is it’s coming from the valley. | 问题这是峡谷吹来的风 |
[25:26] | It keeps switching directions, brother. | 风向一直在改变 兄弟 |
[25:27] | Come on, Ray. I’ve seen you make tougher shots than this. | 你可以的 雷 更糟的情况你都经历过 |
[25:33] | There he is. | 发现目标 |
[25:34] | Zaman. Call it. | 是萨曼 动手 |
[25:36] | Wait. | 等会 |
[25:36] | Wait. | 等会 |
[25:39] | Hold. | 再等等 |
[25:46] | Two Zamans. | 有两个萨曼 |
[25:49] | Perfect. | 这下可好 |
[25:52] | Body double. | 得多死个人了 |
[26:01] | We have to engage both. | 必须同时解决两个人 |
[26:02] | You take one, I’ll take the other. | 你干掉其中一个 另一个交给我 |
[26:03] | Not with that rifle at this distance, brother. | 这距离步枪够不到的 兄弟 |
[26:06] | No, I can take both, but I need you to spot | 两个都交给我 但我需要你 |
[26:07] | and call wind for me. | 观察并告诉我风向如何 |
[26:13] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. | B1 这里是B6 |
[26:14] | Your soft compromise is about a minute from town. | 目击者约一分钟后回城 |
[26:17] | If you don’t move back here now, | 你们要是再不撤回来 |
[26:18] | you’re gonna get stuck out there. | 就真的撤不回来了 |
[26:19] | Negative, 6, stand by. | 不行 B6 继续待命 |
[26:23] | The real Zaman is the one who’ll be giving orders. | 真正的萨曼会发号施令 |
[26:25] | He’s the one in charge, that’s how we I.D. Him. | 他是总指挥 就这样识别他的身份 |
[26:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:31] | J, they’re both talking to the Hezbollah commander. | J 他们两个都在和真主党指挥官说话 |
[26:33] | I can’t tell which one’s which. | 无法辨识其身份 |
[26:35] | What are you seeing? | 情况如何 |
[26:38] | Nothing good. | 不好 |
[26:42] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. Your soft compromise | B1 这里是B6 目击者 |
[26:44] | has disappeared into town. How copy? | 回城后失去踪迹 收到了吗 |
[26:47] | Good copy. Stand by. | 收到 继续待命 |
[26:50] | Hey, Blondie. | 金发小子 |
[26:53] | Something’s fixing to happen. | 胖是早晚的事 |
[26:56] | I think you should carb-load up. | 没事多补充点碳水化合物吧 |
[27:10] | Tell me when and I’ll start the wind calls. | 准备动手了我就给你汇报风向 |
[27:12] | There he is. Zaman. I got him. | 发现目标 萨曼 找到他了 |
[27:14] | On the left. Call it. | 在左侧 报风向 |
[27:16] | Seven left… Nine left. | 左七 左九 |
[27:21] | – Pull right. – Pulled. | -转右侧 -已转 |
[27:24] | Ten right. | 右十 |
[27:26] | Hold. | 稳住 |
[27:26] | Damn it, J. This wind’s killing us. | 该死 J 这风真该死 |
[27:28] | Just got to ride it out. | 只能克服一下了 |
[27:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[27:31] | There’s something going on. | 有情况了 |
[27:33] | There’s a lot of enemy activity on target. | 目标处出现大量敌人 |
[27:36] | All right. That’s it. | 只能这样了 |
[27:38] | I’m calling it. | 必须撤退 |
[27:39] | Get the QRF moving. | 通知快速反应部队 |
[27:42] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[27:45] | You have a hard compromise | 你们的行动已经暴露 |
[27:46] | and an enemy moving on your position. | 敌人正朝着你们的方位前进 |
[27:47] | Begin your exfil immediately. How copy? | 现在立刻撤离 收到了吗 |
[27:51] | Bravo 1, did you copy my last? | B1 听到我说的话了吗 |
[27:53] | He’s getting real antsy, J. | 他好像有点着急了 J |
[27:55] | Stay in the scope, Ray, we’re doing this. | 任务继续 雷 我们不能放弃 |
[27:57] | Vanquish 1-6, this is Tower. | V1到6队 这里是塔台 |
[27:59] | You’re green to go. | 你们可以开始行动了 |
[28:03] | Copy, Tower. | 收到 塔台 |
[28:45] | Wind’s still shifting. | 风向还在改变 |
[28:47] | Decision, Ray. | 汇报风向 雷 |
[28:48] | Wind, ten right. | 风向 右十 |
[28:51] | – On you. – Taking it. | -你先来 -收到 |
[28:55] | High right. | 右上 |
[28:56] | Hit. | 击中 |
[29:00] | Bravo 1, you’re about to get some serious contact. | B1 有大批不速之客登门了 |
[29:06] | They’re moving on us. | 他们在向我们靠近 |
[29:10] | Here we go. | 开打 |
[29:25] | Got to move! | 赶紧转移 |
[29:27] | There’s no way, not with that heavy gun on us! | 没法转移 重炮正对着我们 |
[29:31] | We stay here, we’re done! | 再不转移我们就玩完了 |
[29:38] | Sir, the enemy force is mobile. | 长官 敌方武装力量正在移动 |
[29:40] | They’ve set up a base element forward of the town | 他们派出了一个单位的兵力向小城进发 |
[29:41] | and are moving on Bravo with vehicles. | 正在朝B队方向驶来 |
[29:43] | Looks like heavy guns mounted in the back. | 看起来车上还备有重炮装备 |
[29:45] | All right, Mike, how far out are your boys? | 好吧 麦克 你的人还有多久能到 |
[29:47] | Inbound now. Inside two minutes. | 出发了 两分钟内能到 |
[30:06] | Bravo 3. Cover our movement out of here! | B3 掩护我们撤离这里 |
[30:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:09] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[30:13] | – Ray! – Yeah! | -雷 -怎么了 |
[30:14] | Throw some smoke so they can cover us. | 放烟雾弹好让他们掩护我们转移 |
[30:16] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:48] | – Ray! – Yeah! | -雷 -是 |
[30:49] | Go! | 快走 |
[31:05] | I got to change this barrel out or I’m gonna melt this thing! | 我的枪管快打飞了 这玩意都烫手了 |
[31:09] | QRF should be here any minute. | 快速反应部队马上就到了 |
[31:10] | Just keep hammering! | 继续射击 |
[31:21] | I’m almost Winchester! | 我快没子弹了 |
[31:24] | Havoc, how far out is the QRF? | 作战中心 快速反应部队什么时候到 |
[31:27] | Bravo 1, QRF is inbound. | B1 快速反应部队已出发 |
[31:29] | ETA 60 seconds. | 预计一分钟内到达 |
[31:38] | Ray, lay out some more smoke. | 雷 再放点烟雾弹 |
[31:40] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:52] | Bravo 3, get to the LZ. | B3 转移到降落点 |
[31:59] | We’re sunk here without them, Jace. | 没有他们咱俩可撑不住 老杰 |
[32:00] | Well… we got to hold tight till they can extract us. | 知道 但我们必须撑到他们来接应我们 |
[33:12] | Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[34:20] | Tell you, that was one hell of a shot, Ray. | 你这枪开得是真准 雷 |
[34:22] | You can wear those reindeer antlers with pride tonight. | 你今晚可以自豪地戴上鹿角了 |
[34:25] | I will, brother. | 当然 兄弟 |
[34:28] | Just got word | 刚刚得到消息 |
[34:29] | Zaman is still alive. | 萨曼还活着 |
[34:31] | Shot must’ve clipped him. | 他估计只是被子弹擦伤 |
[34:34] | I’ve been called in to talk to the brass as soon as we get back. | 我们一回去我就必须去向上层汇报 |
[34:42] | – Damn it, I had him, J. – No, don’t put it on yourself, man. | -该死 我打中了 J -哥们别自责 |
[34:44] | Things get wonky. It happens. | 世事难料 这很正常 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:54] | We’ll get him next time. | 我们下次一定能杀了他 |
[35:19] | Hey, who’s going out drinking at the bar? | 有人想去酒吧喝一杯吗 |
[35:22] | You know what? I don’t think I can handle | 你知道吗 我觉得我可能要 |
[35:23] | this Frozen sing-along tonight. | 搞砸今晚《冰雪奇缘》的合唱 |
[35:25] | – Uh, I’m in. Jace? – No. | -我去酒吧 老杰呢 -不了 |
[35:27] | No, I got plans. | 不了 我有约了 |
[35:28] | Hey, I got something to say. | 我有件事想宣布 |
[35:39] | I got accepted to Officer Candidate School. | 我被军官预科学校录取了 |
[35:42] | This was my last mission with you. | 这是我陪你们出的最后一次任务了 |
[35:46] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[35:47] | it kills me to leave Bravo, | 我非常难过要离开B队 |
[35:50] | and I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you till now. | 我也很抱歉我直到现在才告诉你们 |
[35:57] | You’re leaving for good? | 你打定主意要走了吗 |
[36:01] | For good. | 是的 |
[36:05] | OCS is something I’ve been working toward, | 军官预科学校一直是我向往的地方 |
[36:08] | and… hey, you know, maybe I don’t make it through, | 然后 谁知道呢 也许我根本毕不了业 |
[36:12] | but I… I got to figure out if I have what it takes. | 但我… 我必须去试试才知道我够不够格 |
[36:18] | If I’ve learned anything from… | 如果说和你们共事的经历 |
[36:21] | working with you guys, it’s… | 让我学到了什么 那一定是 |
[36:23] | being the best, | 要做就做到最好 |
[36:25] | you can’t be afraid to fail. | 决不能害怕失败 |
[36:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:33] | okay, you joking about this? | 好吧 你觉得这是个笑话吗 |
[36:36] | I am not. I am very serious. | 我没有 我是很认真的 |
[36:39] | Cake-eater. | 享清福的 |
[36:44] | All right, well, what makes you think… | 好吧 那是什么让你觉得 |
[36:47] | you might not make it? | 你可能会毕不了业呢 |
[36:56] | You’re gonna make it. | 你一定能成功的 |
[37:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:02] | I’m not gonna salute you. | 我绝不会向你行礼 |
[37:13] | You’re quiet tonight. | 你今晚话可真少 |
[37:15] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[37:18] | Adam never said much when he got back from a spin-up, either. | 亚当出任务后回家也从不和我多说 |
[37:24] | You know, if something happened over there, I’m a good listener. | 如果发生了什么事 其实我很愿意听 |
[37:29] | I spent 18 years being Adam’s personal AAR. | 我已经帮亚当做了十八年的任务后检视 |
[37:41] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry, I, uh… | 我很抱歉 |
[37:48] | I just can’t get past the fact that you’re Adam’s wife. | 我无法忽略你是亚当的妻子这个事实 |
[37:54] | On some level it makes sense that we’re out. | 某种程度上我们出来见面很合理 |
[37:57] | I don’t know, it-it’s just a little too weird. | 我不懂 还是有点太诡异了 |
[38:04] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[38:08] | I thought maybe… | 我以为也许 |
[38:12] | Eh, it doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[38:15] | I say we finish the wine. | 我们把这酒喝完吧 |
[38:16] | The wine. You know, I’m not much of a wine guy, but, uh, | 我其实不太爱喝红酒 |
[38:20] | why don’t we, uh, switch it up | 但换个口味 怎么样 |
[38:23] | just a little bit. | 就一点 |
[38:24] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[38:25] | Hmm. What do you say? | 你看怎么样 |
[38:28] | Why not, right? | 试试无妨 对吧 |
[38:43] | Take some aspirin, drink some water. | 吃点阿司匹林 喝点水 |
[38:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[38:57] | You want to leave at different times and… | 要不要我们分开出去 |
[38:59] | rendezvous later? | 然后一会见面 |
[39:02] | I think I’m gonna stay | 我还是留下来 |
[39:03] | and hang out with Clay and Swanny a little bit. | 和克莱还有斯旺尼再待会 |
[39:06] | Tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[39:07] | Well, yeah, you know, | 是啊 |
[39:09] | it just hit me that you’re really leaving, huh? | 我才意识到你真的要离开了 |
[39:14] | You hate that I’m gonna be a cake-eater, don’t you? | 你讨厌我会成为一位享清福的人 |
[39:16] | Nah, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[39:18] | just hate that you’re leaving. | 讨厌你要离开的事实 |
[39:25] | Giddyup, little darlin’. | 开心点 宝贝 |
[39:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:36] | Nighty night. | 晚安 |
[39:43] | You really think things would’ve turned out different if… | 你真的认为如果你开了那枪 |
[39:46] | if you’d have taken the shot? | 事情会不一样吗 |
[39:50] | Oh, man, don’t I have to think that way | 如果我想成为最好的 |
[39:51] | if I want to be the best? | 不就应该那么想吗 |
[39:54] | Cocky. | 自大 |
[39:56] | Reminds me of Jason when he first joined Bravo. | 让我想起刚加入B队时的杰森 |
[40:00] | Look, I’m-I’m not saying that I’m better than Ray. | 我没有说我比雷更好的意思 |
[40:04] | I’m more dialed in than he is. | 我比他更协调 |
[40:06] | But Bravo’s my only focus now. | 但我现在心思都在B队 |
[40:08] | I remember those days. | 我记得那些日子 |
[40:10] | Why’d you get out? | 你为什么退休 |
[40:12] | It was just my time, my time to go. | 是我该离开的时候了 |
[40:20] | You know, maybe you make that shot, | 也许你开那枪能打中 |
[40:22] | maybe you don’t. | 也许你不能 |
[40:25] | But never question | 但绝对不能质疑 |
[40:26] | the decisions and commitment of your brothers. | 你同伴的决定和决心 |
[40:30] | Someday you’ll realize… | 有天你会意识到 |
[40:33] | they’re all you have in this world. | 这个世界上你只有他们 |
[40:56] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[40:59] | How was movie night? | 电影夜如何 |
[41:00] | We missed you. But it was great. | 我们想你 但也很开心 |
[41:04] | The kids are asleep now. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry I missed it. | 很抱歉我错过了 |
[41:12] | You don’t control when a mission ends. | 你也控制不了任务何时完成 |
[41:21] | When’d you get back? | 你什么时候回来了 |
[41:22] | A few hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[41:26] | So you could have been here, at home. | 所以你本可以在家 |
[41:30] | But you were drinking, right? | 但你去喝酒了 对不对 |
[41:35] | You’re better than this, Ray. | 你可以做得更好 雷 |
[41:42] | You want to help me? | 你要帮我吗 |
[41:45] | Yeah, babe. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[42:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[42:56] | – No names. – Okay. | -不用说名字 -好的 |