时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What, you’re staying here now? | 怎么 你现在要待着这吗 |
[00:03] | Yeah, you know, I just trying to focus on the thing | 是啊 我只是尽量专注在 |
[00:05] | that matters most in my life, being a Navy SEAL. | 一生最重要的事情上 做一个海豹突击队队员 |
[00:07] | My name is Sergeant Miller. | 我是炮兵军士长米勒 |
[00:09] | My mission is to turn you into an officer. | 我的任务就是将你们变成一名合格的军官 |
[00:12] | Something’s wrong with you, and I’m-a find out what it is. | 肯定有事不对 我会找出来是什么 |
[00:15] | – But what about the loans? – It’s too late to apply. | -那贷款呢 -来不及申请了 |
[00:18] | How could you miss the deadline? | 你怎么能错过截止时间呢 |
[00:19] | I’ve got my own life and our life | 你不在的时候我自己 |
[00:21] | I have to keep running when you’re gone. | 和大家的生活都要我来操心 |
[00:23] | You’re drinking too much. Ignoring the family. | 你最近喝太多酒 忽略你的家庭 |
[00:25] | This isn’t the man I married. | 这不是我嫁给的那个男人 |
[00:26] | This is the broken sailor I found. | 这是我找到的那个失落的水手 |
[00:29] | I don’t want that man to come home from the Philippines. | 我不想那个男人从菲律宾回来 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我绝对会很想念的 |
[00:32] | 12 weeks without your barbecue. | 12周吃不到你烤的肉 |
[00:34] | That’s not the only thing you’re gonna miss. | 你想念的怕不止这个吧 |
[00:37] | Hey, Zell, what’s up? How you doing, man? | 泽尔 好久不见 怎么样了 伙计 |
[00:39] | Good to see you. | 真高兴能见到你 |
[00:40] | So you’re still in, you’re still grinding? | 你还在队里 还是老样子 |
[00:41] | Yeah, you know, pays the bills. | 赚钱还账单 |
[00:43] | Not as much as that should, though, am I right? | 也赚不到什么大钱 对吧 |
[00:45] | – Hey, where’s your radio? – On the hill, | -你的无线电呢 -在山丘上 |
[00:46] | so the PLA track away from us. | 可以支开解放军 |
[00:48] | Should buy us a few minutes. | 应该能拖几分钟 |
[00:49] | Spoke to PACOM command. | 今天和太平洋司令部谈过了 |
[00:50] | They’re not exactly thrilled that our boy Clay | 他们对于克莱把一个 |
[00:53] | left an encrypted communication device | 加密的通讯设备留给中国人 |
[00:55] | in the hands of the Chinese. | 不是很高兴 |
[00:56] | We need Command to be happy with us or our lives | 我们需要司令部对我们满意 |
[00:59] | are gonna become extremely unpleasant. | 否则我们的生活会变得非常难过 |
[01:12] | Come on right now. | 跟上 |
[01:16] | Sweet Lord of the Rings. | 老天爷啊 |
[01:17] | Okay. That’s it. That’s enough for today, boys. | 好 好了 今天就到这 各位 |
[01:21] | Ah, it was enough two hours ago. | 两小时前就该停了 |
[01:24] | We brought something to share, to thank you | 我们给大家带来点东西 以表感谢 |
[01:27] | for everything you’ve shared with us these past few weeks. | 感谢过去几周你们与我们分享的东西 |
[01:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:33] | Snake wine. | 蛇酒 |
[01:34] | That is one big ass tequila worm. | 好大一条酒泡的蛇 |
[01:37] | Even in death, the cobra’s poised for battle. | 就算是死了 眼镜蛇也已做好战斗的姿势 |
[01:40] | To Bravo Team. | 敬B队 |
[01:42] | – Cheers. – Yeah, yeah. | -干杯 -好 好 |
[01:43] | Are you nuts? | 你们疯了吗 |
[01:44] | You’re gonna drink that? | 竟然要喝那个 |
[01:46] | The venom’s harmless. | 毒不死人的 |
[01:48] | Almost always. | 几乎没毒死过 |
[01:51] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[01:54] | All right, all right, I’ll do one, I’ll do one. | 好了 好了 我来一口 一口 |
[01:57] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:57] | Slow your roll there, 6, you’re a baby. | 悠着点 B6 你还是小孩 |
[01:59] | – You’re low on tough. – You gonna be sick. | -你还不够坚强 -你会中毒的 |
[02:01] | You gonna get sick. | 你会中毒的 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna show you how Texas drinks | 我来演示一下得州人 |
[02:07] | some Filipino snake venom. That’s right. | 是怎么喝菲律宾蛇毒的 看好了 |
[02:13] | – Yeah. – That’s easy. | -好 -轻轻松松 |
[02:18] | Yup, there it is. | 来了吧 |
[02:20] | All right. Clay, you’re up. | 好了 克莱 该你了 |
[02:21] | Oh, Jay, come on, man, not the hat. | 杰 行了 别用那帽子 |
[02:24] | Come on, let’s go. Just went from bad to worse. | 来 走一个 难度升级 |
[02:29] | There it is. | 来吧 |
[02:30] | The snake venom! | 蛇毒 |
[02:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:47] | This is Unit 3 Commander Shaw. | 三分队指挥官肖 |
[02:49] | He, along with our friends at NAVSOG Command, | 他和我们在海军特别反应小组的指挥官朋友 |
[02:51] | wanted to get a glimpse of the intensive and targeted training | 想简单观摩一下B队正在和 |
[02:54] | that Bravo Team is conducting, | 友军一起做的 |
[02:56] | along with our partner forces. | 针对性强化训练 |
[03:01] | Yeah, right, we were just, uh, you know, | 好 是的 我们只是在 |
[03:02] | having a little fun, that’s all. | 稍微放松一下 仅此而已 |
[03:04] | So if we’d come by earlier, | 我们要是早点来 |
[03:06] | you would’ve resembled Tier One professionals. | 你们还会有点一级作战人员专业的样子 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[03:15] | Did not get any on your boots, you’re good. | 没弄脏你的靴子 放心吧 |
[03:18] | It’s unfortunate timing, sir. | 时机不巧 长官 |
[03:24] | I’m sure they’re all very eager to get back to work. | 他们都迫不及待继续训练 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:43] | Who the hell is this guy? Regional Commander Shaw– | 这家伙是谁 地区指挥官肖 |
[03:45] | from what I’m hearing, this guy can’t even operate | 据我听说 这家伙 |
[03:47] | out of a wet paper bag. | 根本就是个草包 |
[03:48] | Jason, take a breath, all right. | 杰森 消消气好吗 |
[03:50] | You’re not the one | 又不是你一个人 |
[03:51] | who just had an hour-long earful. | 被数落了一个多小时 |
[03:53] | What’s his problem with you? | 他跟你有什么过节吗 |
[03:55] | Commander Shaw takes issue with the Bravo Team culture. | 肖指挥官看不惯B队的团队文化 |
[03:57] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:58] | Well, to start with, | 说起来 |
[03:59] | he wants us to look more professional. | 他期望我们表现得更职业一点 |
[04:01] | Haircuts, uniforms. | 发型 制服 |
[04:03] | It’s a joke, right? We’re out there busting our asses | 开玩笑的吧 我们在外面出生入死 |
[04:05] | and he’s more concerned about our fashion sense? | 而他居然更关心我们的时尚品位 |
[04:07] | – It’s not about fashion sense. – What’s it about? | -不是什么时尚品位 -那是什么 |
[04:10] | It’s about Mexico going sideways. | 因为在墨西哥出的岔子 |
[04:12] | Really, Mexico again? | 真的吗 又是墨西哥 |
[04:13] | It’s about not taking out Zaman. | 是因为没有把萨曼抓回来 |
[04:15] | It’s about Clay pulling the stunt with the radio. | 还有克莱擅自扔下通讯器 |
[04:19] | Commander Shaw believes that a lax culture | 肖指挥官相信散漫的文化 |
[04:22] | has contributed to operational missteps. | 导致了行动的失误 |
[04:24] | – Yeah, well, he’s wrong. – Yeah, well, he’s also senior rank, | -他错了 -是 但他官大一级 |
[04:26] | so wrong doesn’t matter. | 所以错不错无所谓 |
[04:27] | You gotta be kidding me. Any other unit | 开玩笑 如果是其他的团队去 |
[04:28] | does those operations, there’s not gonna be missteps, | 执行同样的任务就不是失手了 |
[04:30] | – there’s gonna be casualties, a lot of them. – Jason! | -而是伤亡 很多的伤亡 -杰森 |
[04:32] | It doesn’t matter, Jason. | 无所谓的 杰森 |
[04:35] | If Commander Shaw | 如果肖指挥官 |
[04:36] | wants things in Bravo to change, then guess what? | 想要B队做出改变 猜怎么的 |
[04:38] | They’ll change. | 咱就改给他看 |
[04:39] | Sure. Start with our uniforms. | 当然 从制服开始 |
[04:59] | What’s our move, Davis? | 咱们怎么行动 戴维斯 |
[05:00] | It’s simple. They’re patrolling in predictable patterns. | 很简单 他们巡逻的路径是有规律的 |
[05:03] | The entry point’s exposed every 11 seconds, yes, but it’s not… | 每11秒出现一个缺口 但那不是… |
[05:05] | We have plenty of time to rush in and grab the flag. | 我们有足够的时间冲过去拿到旗子 |
[05:08] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不能那样 |
[05:11] | What, you’re not fast enough? | 怎么 你跑得不够快吗 |
[05:13] | They’re not dumb enough. | 他们没那么傻 |
[05:15] | If they’re moving in a predictable way, it’s a trap. | 如果他们是有规律行进的 肯定是陷阱 |
[05:18] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[05:19] | Yes, Evelyn, I do. | 是的 伊芙琳 我有 |
[05:23] | – Watts. – Yeah. | -沃茨 -在 |
[05:24] | How’d you like a battlefield promotion? | 想不想火线升职 |
[05:40] | Okay, move, move, move, move. | 快上 快上 |
[05:42] | Go, go, go. Go. | 上 上 |
[05:44] | Get on your feet. This exercise is over. | 起来吧 练习结束了 |
[05:46] | Meyer, Shocky, put them in the Humvee. | 梅耶 肖基 带他们上悍马 |
[05:48] | – Roger. – Will do. | -收到 -是 |
[06:09] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[06:14] | Nice work, Davis. | 干得漂亮 戴维斯 |
[06:16] | Davis, you killed it. | 戴维斯 你太棒了 |
[06:17] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[06:19] | Get in formation! | 列队 |
[06:23] | Impersonating an instructor. | 冒充指导员 |
[06:25] | Was that your bright idea, Watts? | 沃茨 是你的主意吗 |
[06:27] | It was mine, Gunnery Sergeant. | 是我的主意 炮兵军士长 |
[06:31] | You proud of yourself, Davis? | 你很自豪吗 戴维斯 |
[06:33] | Cheating your way through the mission? | 在行动中作弊 |
[06:38] | We won, Gunnery Sergeant. | 我们胜利了 炮兵军士长 |
[06:42] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[06:52] | Oh, oh, Sonny, | 桑尼 |
[06:53] | you got yourself about a bottle-a-day habit | 你有一天吃一瓶 |
[06:56] | there with that sauce, | 调味酱的习惯吗 |
[06:56] | you trying to marinate yourself with that? | 想把自己腌起来吗 |
[06:58] | All this running around we’re doing, | 我们成天跑来跑去的 |
[07:00] | I need something to keep the calories up | 我需要保持高卡路里 |
[07:02] | so my pants don’t fall down. | 以免我的裤子掉下去 |
[07:03] | You know, that’s about all we’ve been doing | 我们成天不管别的 |
[07:05] | is running in circles, man. | 就是在跑圈 |
[07:06] | We might as well deploy to a summer camp. | 咱们大概是被派驻到夏令营了 |
[07:07] | We get it. We understand, all right? | 我们明白了 理解了 |
[07:10] | Poster Boy here, he’s itching | 大红人是手痒了 |
[07:11] | for a little action, just a little mish. | 希望来点任务 来点刺激的 |
[07:12] | Kid Vicious, why don’t you get yourself a roll of quarters, | 坏小子 你何不弄一卷硬币 |
[07:15] | head down to the arcade, | 到街机厅去 |
[07:17] | and blast some Space Invaders? | 打一会《太空侵略者》 |
[07:21] | Okay. Sonny, you know, it was really nice | 好吧 桑尼 这很好 |
[07:22] | of you to support the local culture | 你能支持当地文化 |
[07:24] | and buy that shirt here. | 还买了那件衬衫 |
[07:27] | The real question here that everybody’s asking | 但大家都想问的真正的问题是 |
[07:29] | is why you seem so content. | 为什么你看起来很满足 |
[07:31] | Dude, we’ve been here for three weeks | 伙计 我们已经在这里无所事事 |
[07:32] | sitting on our asses, | 三个星期了 |
[07:33] | and you’re not climbing the ceilings. | 但你却没有急得上房揭瓦 |
[07:34] | What’s going on, buddy? | 你到底怎么了 兄弟 |
[07:35] | Well, man, I am the don of the Philippines. | 好吧 伙计 我是菲律宾之主 |
[07:37] | Okay? I enjoy the Gucci missions. | 行吗 我喜欢轻松的任务 |
[07:39] | Basking in the glow | 我猜他这样是因为 |
[07:41] | of the red-light district’d be my guess. | 沐浴在了红灯区的光辉之中 |
[07:42] | He hasn’t invited me to any late night outings. | 他没有邀请我参加任何深夜外出 |
[07:45] | Any of you? | 你们呢 |
[07:45] | – Nope. – I think he’s sneaking around | -并没有 -我想他是在偷偷摸摸地 |
[07:48] | these little dirty alleys. | 探访这些肮脏的小巷 |
[07:50] | And he’s a little too embarrassed | 而他觉得带一个僚机 |
[07:52] | to bring a wingman, right? | 会有点尴尬 对吗 |
[07:53] | Either that or he’s sweet on a particular dancer, | 或者他喜欢上了某个舞者 |
[07:55] | and he wants to keep her all to himself. | 于是想把她藏起来独自欣赏 |
[07:57] | That it, Sonny? | 是这样吗 桑尼 |
[07:58] | You got a special girl? | 你喜欢上了什么特别的女孩吗 |
[08:00] | They all have a special place | 这些女孩们在桑尼·奎恩的 |
[08:02] | inside Sonny Quinn’s big heart. | 大心脏里都有特殊的位置 |
[08:04] | No, no, no, no, that’s a dodge. | 不不不 你在回避问题 |
[08:06] | – You’re lying, man. – Sonny, she got a name? | -你在撒谎 伙计 -桑尼 她叫什么名字 |
[08:07] | I mean, this girl? | 我是说 这个特别的女孩 |
[08:08] | Do y’all know that Blackburn’s | 你们知道布莱克本 |
[08:10] | been counting cards every time? | 其实一直都在数牌吗 |
[08:11] | Counting the lies at this table. | 数着这张桌子上的谎言 |
[08:13] | Yeah! Yeah! | 是啊 没错 |
[08:14] | I want to get my money back! | 我想拿回我的钱 |
[08:16] | Sonny, what’s-what’s her name, man? | 桑尼 她叫什么名字 |
[08:17] | Hold on, what’s her name, buddy? | 等等 她叫什么名字 兄弟 |
[08:19] | – Blackburn. – Yeah, I ain’t counting cards. | -布莱克本 -是啊 我没有数牌 |
[08:21] | – I’m out. – I’m out. | -我不玩了 -我也是 |
[08:23] | I got to run an errand, fellas. | 我得去办件事了 伙计们 |
[08:26] | Okay, it looks like it’s between me and Poster Boy here. | 好吧 看起来现在是我和大红人的比拼了 |
[08:33] | I’ll tell you what, | 我有个主意 |
[08:35] | make it a little bit more interesting, | 让游戏更有趣一点 |
[08:36] | I’ll throw in a 20. | 我下20 |
[08:37] | The boss man. Big money. | 老大 大手笔 |
[08:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:42] | – All right, I’ll, uh… – Don’t do it. | -好吧 那我 -别这么做 |
[08:44] | I’m gonna, I’ll-I’ll-I’ll call you and… | 我跟你 然后 |
[08:47] | widen another hundo. | 再加100 |
[08:52] | Spenser, the man is about to drop | 斯宾塞 那家伙还要给艾玛 |
[08:55] | a quarter mil on Emma’s education, | 25万的教育资金 |
[08:56] | you got to leave him with a couple pennies. | 你得给他留几分钱 |
[08:57] | All I hear are gnats talking. | 我只听到烦人的虫子在嗡嗡 |
[08:58] | I appreciate your help right now, Ray, | 感谢你的帮助 雷 |
[09:00] | but let me deal with this. | 但还是让我来处理这个吧 |
[09:01] | He’s bluffing, okay? Spank him. | 他在虚张声势 好吗 教训他 |
[09:04] | Let’s go, let’s do it right now. | 开始吧 我们现在就开始 |
[09:11] | I’m out. | 我不跟了 |
[09:12] | Aw! Come on! | 拜托 |
[09:14] | What do you have? | 你什么牌 |
[09:15] | Wasn’t a bluff, man, I got… | 我可没有虚张声势 伙计 我有 |
[09:17] | Aces and eights. | 对A和对8 |
[09:19] | – Right there. – Guys, time out, | -就在这 -伙计们 时间到了 |
[09:21] | that is bad juju right there. | 那可不是什么好预兆 |
[09:23] | It’s called the dead man’s hand. | 这叫”死者之手”牌 |
[09:24] | It’s what Wild Bill had the night that he got schwacked. | 和西域枪神被干掉那晚一模一样 |
[09:26] | So what I’m saying is, | 所以我要说的是 |
[09:28] | Clay, | 克莱 |
[09:30] | you best stay away from me right now. | 你现在最好离我远点 |
[09:32] | You know what? If my bad luck | 你知道吗 如果我的坏运气 |
[09:34] | brings a couple of gunfighters, | 能带来几名枪手 |
[09:35] | I’m good with it. | 我就很满意了 |
[09:36] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:38] | It’s about time for Naima to get up. | 这个时间奈玛差不多该起床了 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna take a walk, give her a call. | 我去散散步 给她打个电话 |
[09:41] | Ooh, this is real money right here, boys, | 这可是真钱 孩子们 |
[09:45] | How much you clean up? | 你赚了多少 |
[10:14] | Back home, I can’t stand country music, | 在家的时候 我受不了乡村音乐 |
[10:17] | but put it 9,000 miles away, | 但当它在14000多公里之外响起时 |
[10:19] | and all of a sudden, it’s… | 突然之间 这音乐 |
[10:22] | Kind of beautiful. | 变得动听了 |
[10:27] | You with the Services? | 你是军事委员会的吗 |
[10:29] | Navy. You? | 海军 你呢 |
[10:30] | Air Force. C-20 support services, | 空军 C20支援服务 |
[10:33] | glorified drink cart pushers. | 光荣的饮品推车员 |
[10:37] | Only excitement I had all week | 整个星期唯一让我感到兴奋的 |
[10:38] | was the other night, right here. | 就是那天晚上 在这里时 |
[10:42] | That right? | 是吗 |
[10:43] | I saw the most interesting-looking man walk in, | 我看到一个相貌风趣的男人走进来 |
[10:46] | sit and drink alone. | 独自坐着喝酒 |
[10:50] | SEAL, I bet. | 海豹突击队 对吧 |
[10:52] | Was gonna introduce myself, but… | 本来打算自我介绍的 但是 |
[10:54] | he looked like he had a lot on his mind. | 但是他好像有很多烦心事 |
[11:03] | Davis, you’re a genius. | 戴维斯 你是个天才 |
[11:04] | I’m calling my spot in your squad. | 我要申请去你的队里 |
[11:06] | We’re gonna kick the Crucible’s ass. | “熔炉行动”我们肯定能赢 |
[11:08] | Crucible? | “熔炉行动” |
[11:09] | Shipboard firefighting. | 船上消防任务 |
[11:10] | Heard it gets about 200 degrees in there. | 听说里面有90多度 |
[11:13] | Intense, huh? | 很剧烈吧 |
[11:15] | What’s wrong, Davis? | 怎么了 戴维斯 |
[11:17] | Afraid of a little fire? | 还怕这点火吗 |
[11:33] | Take it 14 hours straight didn’t quench your appetite for work. | 14个小时都没浇灭你工作的热情吗 |
[11:37] | Well, when you’re tracking the wicked, | 当你在追踪恶人的时候 |
[11:39] | the whole bit about “no rest” really holds true. | 所有关于”不能休息”的说法都是对的 |
[11:42] | Well, I figured you didn’t eat. | 我想到你还没吃 |
[11:45] | Took a guess. | 猜一猜 |
[11:47] | Cheeseburger and fries good? | 芝士汉堡和油炸的东西 |
[11:50] | You are a god, Blackburn. | 你就是神 布莱克本 |
[11:51] | Yeah, well, I’ll remind you of that one of these days. | 这几天我还会来提醒你这点的 |
[11:56] | So, any particular wickedness | 有没有哪些特别邪恶的乌云 |
[11:58] | clouding the horizon here in paradise? | 笼罩在天堂里 |
[12:01] | Rising chatter about the Moro Liberation Front’s activities. | 关于摩洛哥解放前线活动的谣言越来越多 |
[12:05] | The usual churn of piracy and trafficking, | 往常就有的海盗和贩卖人口的问题 |
[12:07] | but nothing actionable yet. | 但是还没有什么有实际价值的 |
[12:10] | Copy that. Well, | 收到 好吧 |
[12:12] | you, uh, need the world’s finest assault team for dessert, | 如果你需要世界一流的突击队陪你吃甜点 |
[12:16] | just give us a call. | 就给我打电话 |
[12:19] | I was just, was angry, I was violent. | 我很 很生气 很暴力 |
[12:22] | I lost my dad, and, um, I wanted to fight the whole world. | 我失去了父亲 我想和全世界抗争 |
[12:27] | But enlisting, making the teams, | 但是参军 加入队伍 |
[12:30] | I mean, it helped me turn all that anger, all that fight | 帮助我把那些愤怒还有抗争的心态 |
[12:32] | into something powerful, something useful. | 变成了更有力量 更有用的东西 |
[12:37] | Legal. | 还合法 |
[12:40] | I mean, I stayed angry for a while, | 我有段时间还是很生气 |
[12:41] | but all of a sudden, I had a life. | 但是突然之间 我就有生活了 |
[12:43] | You know? A church, a home. | 知道吗 一座教堂 一个家 |
[12:45] | People counting on me. | 别人指望着我 |
[12:47] | – Like your team. – My team, | -就像你的队伍 -我的队伍 |
[12:49] | my wife, my family. | 我的妻子 我的家人 |
[12:52] | I became very, very good | 我变得非常非常善于 |
[12:53] | at living up to expectations. | 满足别人的期待 |
[12:56] | Of being who they needed me to be. | 变成他们需要我变成的样子 |
[12:58] | But that’s not who you really are? | 但那不是真正的你 |
[13:00] | It’s the role I’ve been playing. | 只是我在扮演的角色 |
[13:03] | Clothes I’ve been wearing | 我穿在身上的衣服 |
[13:04] | and scripture I’ve been quoting. | 我念出来的台词 |
[13:07] | But… | 但是 |
[13:08] | There’s someone behind all that. | 在这之下还有一个人 |
[13:12] | The real you. | 真正的你 |
[13:13] | Or maybe there is no real me. | 或许没有真正的我 |
[13:17] | I mean, maybe I’m just going through the motions | 我只是做做样子 |
[13:20] | and there’s nothing behind any of it. | 在这之下什么都没有 |
[13:21] | Mm, I don’t know about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[13:24] | I mean, a guy like you? | 像你这样的人 |
[13:27] | I’m sure you have more faith in yourself than that. | 你的信仰肯定不止这些 |
[13:31] | Not enough whiskey in this bar | 这间酒吧里的威士忌 |
[13:32] | to get us started on faith. | 可不够让我们开始谈信仰 |
[13:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:38] | You spend so much time | 你花了这么长时间 |
[13:39] | looking at the world through faith that you just let it blur | 以你的信仰去看这个世界 其实你只是 |
[13:41] | some ugly things you should’ve been seeing the whole time. | 用它模糊了你一直以来都应该看到的丑恶 |
[13:46] | Or maybe you’re thinking too much. | 或许是你想得太多了 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | You got, you got jokes. You’re funny. | 你还 你还会讲笑话 你真有意思 |
[13:52] | All I can say is, for my life, | 我可以说 在我的生活里 |
[13:54] | it’s automatic. | 都是自然而然的 |
[13:56] | There’s not a whole lot of thinking involved. | 没有掺杂进去那么多的思考 |
[13:58] | Constant motion means I am not tied down | 不断的运动证明我没有被任何人的期待 |
[14:01] | with anyone’s expectations. | 束缚在原地 |
[14:03] | I’m not living for anyone else. | 我没有为任何人而活 |
[14:06] | That’s a neat trick, Christine. | 那真不错 克里斯汀 |
[14:08] | Well, it allows me to be whoever I want to be. | 这能让我想当什么人就当什么人 |
[14:12] | To do whatever I want, with or without | 想做什么就做什么 不管身边有没有 |
[14:15] | whoever I want. | 我想要的那个人 |
[14:31] | Hey, Ray… | 雷 |
[14:34] | everything okay at home? | 家里一切都好吗 |
[14:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:37] | Well, last night, | 昨晚 |
[14:39] | you were still gone when I racked out. | 我睡着的时候你还没回来 |
[14:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:43] | Three hour phone call with, uh, Naima, I just wondered… | 和奈玛打了三小时电话 我只是在想 |
[14:46] | What? | 什么 |
[14:48] | You worried about my roaming fees? | 你担心我的漫游费 |
[14:56] | Nah. We’re good. | 不 没事 |
[15:01] | He’s buttoning… | 他不想说 |
[15:03] | He’s bent over, inspecting something. | 他正弯下身子看什么东西 |
[15:05] | I was like, “What are you doing?” | 我心想 你在干什么呢 |
[15:08] | Settle in. | 坐下 |
[15:11] | A ten-story monster of steel, veins pumping | 十层楼高的钢铁怪物 |
[15:14] | with pressurized explosive fuel, | 血管里流着加压易爆的汽油 |
[15:17] | just waiting for a stray bullet to set it off. | 只等着一个飞弹把它点燃了 |
[15:21] | A gas and oil platform. | 这就是石油平台 |
[15:24] | And with the regional surge in GOPLAT construction, | 由于石油平台里的区域性浪涌 |
[15:26] | you will eventually be called upon | 你最终肯定会被 |
[15:27] | to recover one of these bad boys. | 派去修它们其中一座 |
[15:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:30] | And luckily for you boys, | 你们很幸运 |
[15:32] | we did a successful GOPLAT takedown last year. | 我们去年成功地进行了一次石油平台突袭 |
[15:35] | So what we are gonna do is we’re just gonna | 所以我们这次将要 |
[15:37] | run these through a couple of the operational procedures. | 讲几个操作流程 |
[15:39] | And also, where to get the best | 还有 从哪能搞到 |
[15:40] | shark-deterrent accessories. | 最好的防鲨鱼装备 |
[15:41] | Not how to swan dive from 70 feet high. | 而不是怎么从21米多高燕式跳水 |
[15:44] | – Ain’t that right? Mm-hmm. – 70 feet high? | -对吧 -21米 |
[15:45] | It was at least 90 feet. | 至少27米多 |
[15:47] | It was 55. | 是16米多 |
[15:49] | – The whole thing was in flames. – Children. Children! | -整个平台都着火了 -孩子们 |
[15:52] | Can we focus, please? | 我们能专心点吗 |
[15:53] | We got the classroom, and then we got outside. | 现在是课堂时间 然后才是要到外面去 |
[16:01] | Please turn to page three. That’s where we’ll go over | 请翻到第三页 |
[16:03] | the multipoint infil that we like to use | 我们将来回顾怎么用多点潜入 |
[16:05] | when we hit a GOPLAT. | 进入石油平台 |
[16:09] | You will continue down the corridor, | 你们沿着走廊走 |
[16:10] | 美国海军军官训练指挥部 纽波特 罗得岛州 | |
[16:11] | extinguishing all flames you encounter, | 灭掉沿路遇见的火 |
[16:13] | executing all preventative procedures | 采取所有预防措施 |
[16:16] | so that the fire does not spread. | 以防火势扩散 |
[16:38] | You ready, Davis? | 你准备好了吗 戴维斯 |
[16:50] | On my movement. | 听我指挥行动 |
[16:52] | Close the damper on the left. | 关掉左边的风门 |
[16:55] | Damper closed. | 风门关闭 |
[16:57] | Each clear, moving forward. | 都完成了 前进 |
[17:01] | Approaching engine room. | 轮机舱 |
[17:10] | Moving forward. | 继续前进 |
[17:15] | Clear, clear! Clear! | 安全 安全 |
[17:22] | There. | 这里 |
[17:32] | Nozzle. | 喷管 |
[17:39] | Davis! Help me! | 戴维斯 救我 |
[17:55] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[18:09] | After action review? | 战后报告 |
[18:11] | Doesn’t that normally follow action? | 一般行动之后不是都会有吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah, it usually does, but you know what? Hey, Shaw. | 是的一般都有 但是 肖 |
[18:16] | All right? He wants these filled out now | 他想让我现在把这些填完 |
[18:19] | “What were the obstacles? What were our challenges? | 遇到了什么阻碍 我们的挑战是什么 |
[18:21] | “What did we have to overcome?” You know– come on, seriously? | 我们得克服什么 拜托 真的吗 |
[18:25] | I’d rather have a coffee enema in Mosul. | 我宁愿在摩苏尔来个咖啡灌肠 |
[18:28] | Why don’t you kick this waste of time | 你为什么不把这种浪费时间的事 |
[18:30] | down to, like, Clay or-or Brock? | 丢给克莱或者布罗克 |
[18:35] | ‘Cause then you’d be admitting you’re taking Shaw seriously. | 因为那样你就等于承认把肖当一回事了 |
[18:37] | Listen, all right? This guy can make things a lot worse for us. | 听着 那家伙能让我们的处境更糟 |
[18:41] | I don’t want anything changing for Bravo Team, got it? | 我不想B队发生任何变故 明白吗 |
[18:45] | So you play good soldier | 所以你要装一段时间好士兵 |
[18:46] | – for a little while and he backs off. – Right. | -让他消停了 -没错 |
[18:48] | I don’t know if it’s gonna be that easy– you know what? | 我不知道事情会不会这么容易 |
[18:49] | These pigeon sticks are really smelling. | 这些鸽子肉味道真大 |
[18:51] | You’re taking my food, man, I paid good money… | 你拿了我的食物 我花了好多钱的 |
[18:53] | Not taking it, I’m putting it somewhere else, Ray. | 我不吃 只是把它放到别的地方 雷 |
[18:57] | You know that we’re in trouble | 你知道我们有麻烦了 |
[18:58] | if we eat street meat, what might happen. | 如果我们吃街上的小吃 可能会发生什么 |
[18:59] | Sonny, I’ve seen you eat a lot weirder things than this. | 桑尼 我看过你吃更奇怪的东西 |
[19:03] | We got those, uh, ladder races tomorrow. | 我们明天有那个什么爬梯子比赛 |
[19:05] | Hmm? You’re looking pretty confident. | 你看起来很自信 |
[19:07] | Want to place a little wager against, uh, against me? | 要跟我赌一把吗 |
[19:09] | Sonny, I’m not gonna, I’m not gonna take any more | 桑尼 我不想再赢你的钱了 |
[19:11] | of your money, dude. I’m not doing it. | 我不能这么做 |
[19:13] | Oh, come on, please, the-the Quinns are legendary climbers. | 拜托 奎恩家族可是很擅长攀爬的 |
[19:16] | We were the first to adopt the, uh, opposable thumb deal… | 我们可是最先采用对侧拇指法的 |
[19:20] | – Oh, here we go again. – I bet you didn’t know that. | -又来了 -我猜你之前不知道 |
[19:21] | I’m not gonna take any more of your frickin’ money, dude. | 我可不想再赢你的钱了 兄弟 |
[19:24] | We’re not doing it, buddy. You’re off. | 我们不赌钱 兄弟 你最近赌运太差 |
[19:26] | – I’m off? – It wouldn’t be fair. Yeah. | -我赌运差 -是的 这样不公平 |
[19:27] | – What the hell are you talking about, I’m off? – You’re off. | -你在说些什么 我赌运差 -你赌运变差了 |
[19:29] | I’m never off. I’m always on. | 我赌运从来不差 一直好得很 |
[19:31] | I don’t know, man, there’s something… | 我不清楚 哪里不对劲 |
[19:34] | maybe that stripper girlfriend of yours, | 可能是你那个脱衣舞女朋友 |
[19:35] | she got you a little… | 她给你施了点 |
[19:38] | She put some sort of voodoo curse on you or something. | 给你施了点什么巫术 |
[19:43] | Mm, she ain’t got no voodoo on me. | 她没给我施什么巫术 |
[19:45] | There is a she, you’re gonna admit there’s a she? | 你说她 你是承认确实有女朋友吗 |
[19:52] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[19:56] | Hey, look, Clay, | 你看 克莱 |
[19:58] | it’s a lot more complicated than it seems. | 这事比看起来复杂多了 |
[20:01] | She got a big heart and she got real big dreams | 她心胸宽广 而且胸怀大志 |
[20:04] | and last thing I want to do is compromise that. | 我最不愿的就是对此妥协 |
[20:10] | This is getting weird. | 感觉越来越怪了 |
[20:13] | I’m just saying, I feel like I’m talking to my therapist or something. | 我是说 感觉像在跟心理医生谈话 |
[20:15] | Oh, get the hell out of here, dude. | 滚蛋吧你 |
[20:18] | Look at me. | 你看看我 |
[20:19] | Here we go, all Mr. Feels over here. | 好了 多愁善感先生上线了 |
[20:20] | The second that them bullets are flying, | 执行任务子弹横飞时 |
[20:25] | you’d best believe that Sonny Quinn’s gonna crush some skulls. | 你最好相信桑尼·奎恩所向披靡 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I never had a doubt, man. Come on. | 对 我从不怀疑 真的 |
[20:30] | Come on, no. Jay, Jay, don’t get me wrong. | 别这样 杰 杰 别误会我的意思 |
[20:32] | – The big blue machine serves its purpose. – Okay. | -海军机器有它存在的目的 -对 |
[20:35] | Right, a decent soldier puts in 20, | 一个像样的士兵去服役20年 |
[20:36] | gets his, gets his pension… | 退伍后得到的是抚恤金 |
[20:38] | …the pride of service and a few good stories, right? | 为国效力的骄傲 还有几段人生故事 是吧 |
[20:42] | But what about a guy like you? | 但是像你这样的士兵呢 |
[20:44] | Come on. Exceptional performers deserve more. | 拜托 杰出的人应该得到更多 |
[20:47] | I assume it would be on the record if– | 你这话我得记在本子上 |
[20:48] | you saying that I was, what, exceptional? | 你说我是什么来着 杰出的人 |
[20:50] | – Don’t ask me to spell it. – That’s what I thought. | -别让我拼出来 -我真是这么想的 |
[20:52] | I mean, like, this whole TED Talk, it’s great, | 这番鼓舞人心的讲话 非常受用 |
[20:53] | I’m sure it’s landed you a lot of operators, but why me? | 必定也帮你招徕了不少作战人员 但为什么是我 |
[20:56] | I got a whole stable of thoroughbreds from every branch. | 我拥有一群在各领域训练有素的精英 |
[20:58] | And when it comes to simple security ops, | 可一遇到简单的安全行动 |
[21:01] | yeah, they crush it every time. | 他们一准会搞砸 |
[21:03] | But my business is growing, Jay. | 但我的生意越做越大 杰 |
[21:05] | I need leaders. | 我需要领导者 |
[21:06] | Alphas who enter a room and leave no doubt | 那种一迈进房间 大家就明白 |
[21:08] | who’s calling the shots. | 该听命于他的领导者 |
[21:12] | Navy’s the only job I’ve ever known. | 海军是我了解到的唯一职业 |
[21:14] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[21:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | So, tell me. How much does it cost? | 告诉我 要花多少钱 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[21:24] | The school your daughter wants to attend, | 你女儿想读的那所学校 |
[21:25] | what’s the tuition? | 学费是多少 |
[21:29] | Well, look. Tuition, we’re looking… | 好吧 学费 我们预估 |
[21:32] | upwards of $50,000, $60,000, maybe. | 高达五六万美元 可能 |
[21:35] | That’s not to mention, you know, | 更不要说 |
[21:37] | living in the city, so, it gets up. | 还要住在城里 所以花销更大 |
[21:41] | You could make that in about two months. | 你大概两个月就能挣够这么多 |
[21:46] | Pick and choose your assignments, | 你自己选任务 |
[21:47] | work the way that works for you, | 用你擅长的方式执行任务 |
[21:48] | spend more time with your family. | 留出更多时间陪家人 |
[21:51] | No more “good idea” fairies, | 不用违心应承别人 |
[21:52] | no more command headaches. | 也不用为上级命令头疼 |
[21:58] | Asking me to leave the team. | 让我离开我的队伍 |
[21:59] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道自己能否做到 |
[22:03] | Your team knows how much you’ve given. | 你的队伍知道你付出了多少 |
[22:07] | Now it’s time for you to get something in return. | 现在是你得到回报的时候了 |
[22:20] | Wake up, snowflake. | 醒醒 纸娃娃 |
[22:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[22:28] | You panicked. | 你恐慌发作 |
[22:31] | Rest of you, back to the barracks. | 其他人 回营房 |
[22:32] | Enough drama for today. | 今天戏够多的了 |
[22:38] | Get yourself straight, Davis. | 振作起来 戴维斯 |
[23:11] | Losing your touch there, Hayes. | 之前联系不上你 海斯 |
[23:13] | – Snuck up on you. – No, no, I saw you. | -我偷袭成功了 -没有 我刚看到你了 |
[23:15] | You’re a liar. Gin and tonic, please. | 你骗人 我要金汤力 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Gin and tonics, coming in, all right. | 金汤力 好的马上好 |
[23:19] | Good to see that you’re taking a break. | 看到你放松休息一下真好 |
[23:20] | Yeah, well. | 是的 |
[23:22] | You know, I thought unplugging for a minute | 我以为从工作中脱一会身 |
[23:24] | would be a nice distraction… | 可以换换环境 |
[23:27] | But? | 但是 |
[23:29] | I just remembered | 我才想起来 |
[23:30] | I turned 25 in this dump. | 我在这破地方过的25岁生日 |
[23:31] | 25? | 25岁 |
[23:33] | That is quite a long time ago. Cheers to that. | 这得多久以前的事了 敬你一杯 |
[23:35] | Smart ass. | 老狐狸 |
[23:40] | Point is, I’m wondering | 重点是 我在想 |
[23:42] | if I’m cursed | 是不是被诅咒了 |
[23:43] | to an endless cycle of anti-Western chatter | 余生都将陷入这反西方言论 |
[23:47] | and faux-Western decor for the rest of my life. | 以及伪西方风格的无尽循环之中 |
[23:50] | Right, right. I get it. | 对 对 我懂 |
[23:51] | I get it, ’cause I’ve been through this place | 我理解 因为我也不止一次 |
[23:53] | more than once, I’ll tell you that. | 陷入这样的局面 |
[23:58] | You ever think about when to give it up? | 你有没有想过什么时候放弃 |
[24:02] | No. | 没有 |
[24:05] | There’s always gonna be another mission. | 总会有一个接一个的任务等着你 |
[24:12] | Don’t they all kind of start blurring together for you? | 你难道不会因此分不清任务与生活 |
[24:17] | Not about the mission. | 可以分清任务 |
[24:20] | This… our, my country. | 这个 我们 我的国家 |
[24:22] | The team. | 我的团队 |
[24:25] | I got a lot more to do. | 我还有很多事要去做 |
[24:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[24:29] | You’re thinking about walking away, huh? | 你在考虑放弃吗 |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:34] | I never walk away. | 我从来不会放弃 |
[24:37] | You know, we were here that time | 我们上次也是在这里 |
[24:40] | talking about Emma’s future | 谈论艾玛的未来 |
[24:42] | and your home and how complicated it all is. | 你的家 还说这一切都很复杂 |
[24:45] | In my life, I don’t have | 我的生活中 没有 |
[24:47] | that kind of complicated. | 这些复杂的事情 |
[24:53] | At some point… | 有时候 |
[24:55] | I might want it. | 我也许会想要一个 |
[24:57] | What do you mean? Family? | 想要个什么 家庭吗 |
[24:59] | All right, I’m– What? | 得了吧 我 什么 |
[25:02] | – You said it. – Maybe not, like, | -你说了 -也许不是那种 |
[25:03] | – full white picket fence, okay? – No, no. | -白色篱笆的温馨小家 -不 不 |
[25:06] | But, just… a little less… | 但只是 有一点 |
[25:09] | jetlagged pursuit of evil. | 迟来的叛逆 |
[25:28] | Get on your feet. | 给我站起来 |
[25:31] | You afraid of fire, Davis? | 你怕火吗 戴维斯 |
[25:33] | Who isn’t? Uh… Gunnery Sergeant. | 当然怕 炮兵军士长 |
[25:36] | Different for you, though. Froze you. | 而你不同 你被吓坏了 |
[25:39] | I inhaled smoke. | 我吸入了烟雾 |
[25:45] | I spoke with the infirmary, they said you were clear. | 我找医务室的人谈过 他们说你已无大碍 |
[25:47] | You will be expected at this afternoon’s PT. | 可以参加下午的锻炼 |
[25:51] | Is that a problem? | 没意见吧 |
[25:54] | ‘Cause if it is, you can DOR. | 如果不满意 你可以退出 |
[26:08] | – Yeah, it is. – All right. | -对 没错 -好的 |
[26:11] | Coming in. Look at that. | 来了 快看 |
[26:13] | Jay with the reinforcements. | 杰带来了援兵 |
[26:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:16] | Jay, I love you. | 杰 你真棒 |
[26:18] | You, uh, you talk to Blackburn about Commander Buzzkill? | 你 你和布莱克本说了扫兴鬼指挥官的事 |
[26:22] | Yeah, it felt like a spanking from the principal was coming. | 感觉要被上司教训一顿 |
[26:24] | I talked to him, I set him straight. | 我找他谈话 指出了他的错误 |
[26:25] | Told him, as long as I’m there, Bravo team will always remain | 我和他说 只要有我在 B队就永远都在 |
[26:28] | – Bravo team. – Amen to that. | -B队 -赞成 |
[26:31] | – Hey, let’s go, boys. – Cheers on that alcohol, there. | -喝起来 兄弟们 -那酒不错 |
[26:34] | Doesn’t have any of them floaty snake things | 里面没漂浮着蛇的什么东西 |
[26:36] | that’ll make you gag. | 令人作呕 |
[26:50] | In Tagalog, | 在塔加路语中 |
[26:51] | she said you’re her favorite Backstreet Boy. | 她说你是她最喜欢的后街男孩 |
[27:01] | Smackin’ the room without you, man. | 可真离不开你了 伙计 |
[27:04] | I’m gonna hit the head. | 我去趟厕所 |
[27:07] | What, you getting all buzzy? | 怎么 还有人给你打电话 |
[27:10] | Got this angry Airbnb tenant | 爱彼迎上凶巴巴的房客 |
[27:12] | blowing my phone up right now. I need to go handle it. | 正给我疯狂打电话 我去接一下 |
[27:15] | Right, I’m sure they got terrified | 好 他们肯定是被你的 |
[27:16] | of what’s in your little “forbidden closet.” | “禁止入内的密室”里的东西给吓坏了 |
[27:21] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[27:24] | Good, good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[27:26] | I saw you with your friends. | 我看你和你朋友们一起来的 |
[27:28] | Was gonna come and say hi, but I didn’t want to interrupt. | 本想过去打声招呼 又怕扰了你们的兴致 |
[27:32] | I-I, look, I was, | 我 我 我本来 |
[27:34] | I was gonna tell you I had a-a real good time | 我本打算告诉你那晚我和你 |
[27:36] | the other night with you, talking. | 度过了段美好的时光 和你谈心 |
[27:41] | Actually, the best I’ve felt in a while. | 其实我很久没畅快地聊过了 |
[27:44] | Why is it easier to talk to a stranger sometimes | 为什么有时候和陌生人聊天 |
[27:46] | than it is the people you know? | 要比和认识的人聊天更轻松 |
[27:48] | Well, you know, no stakes. | 你知道的 没有风险 |
[27:50] | Can’t disappoint a stranger. | 你不会让陌生人失望 |
[27:51] | Um, we could keep talking. | 我们可以继续聊天 |
[27:55] | I would… the guys, um, | 我会的 他们… |
[27:58] | they can be a bit much if you’re not used to them. | 如果你不习惯 可能会觉得他们有些碍事 |
[28:00] | Oh. Well, we could go someplace else then, | 那我们可以去其他地方 |
[28:04] | you know, just to… talk. | 你知道的 只是聊聊天 |
[28:36] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[28:37] | Sorry, uh, sorry I didn’t catch you yesterday. | 抱歉 抱歉我昨天没接你电话 |
[28:41] | Anything new? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:44] | Not really. | 没什么 |
[28:47] | Davis, you okay? You sound, uh, | 戴维斯 你还好吗 你听起来 |
[28:49] | you sound a little down. | 你听起来情绪不高 |
[28:53] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[28:56] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[28:58] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[29:02] | So what about Swanny? You talk to him? | 斯旺尼怎么样 你跟他聊了吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah, yeah, I talked to him. He’s good, man. He’s just, uh… | 是 我跟他聊了 他挺好 他只是 |
[29:08] | – Swanny? – Apparently he fixed this plumbing issue | -斯旺尼吗 -显然他解决了我过去一年 |
[29:10] | I had in my apartment now for the past year, so that’s good. | 都没修好的下水道 所以挺好的 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I’m sure he did, man. | 是啊 我猜也是 老兄 |
[29:13] | There’s-there’s not a problem that guy can’t blast through. | 没有什么问题是他解决不了的 |
[29:17] | Operator’s an operator. | 作战人员就是作战人员 |
[29:21] | I don’t know how he does it. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[29:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:24] | Life after the teams. I mean, a pipehitter like him, | 离队之后 像他那样做个水管工 |
[29:26] | how do you walk away from all this, you know? | 怎么能放得下之前的一切 |
[29:28] | He works part-time as an EMT. | 他兼职做紧急医疗技术员 |
[29:30] | He’s gonna serve his country, he’s gonna… | 他会为国家效力 他会… |
[29:32] | Yeah, but that’s it, man, this isn’t… | 对 但就是这样 这不是… |
[29:34] | this isn’t just a job, this is a… | 这不只是一份工作 这是… |
[29:36] | it’s a, it’s a, it’s a life. | 这是 这是一生 |
[29:38] | It’s a life, yeah. | 这是一生 没错 |
[29:39] | This is ten times the life most people live. | 这是大多数人的十辈子 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:42] | Look, riding with Bravo is all I need. | 和B队在一起就是我要的一切 |
[29:44] | That’s all you need, riding with Bravo. | 那就是你要的一切 和B队在一起 |
[29:46] | What, been on our team for, what, a year? | 进我们队…一年了 |
[29:49] | Fully for, what, eight years now? Okay. | 入伍八年了吗 好 |
[29:52] | You may see things a little differently with time, kid. | 随着时间的推移 你会有不同看法 孩子 |
[29:56] | All right, well, if I start seeing things differently… | 好 如果我有不同看法 |
[29:58] | …I-I’m-a need to get my eyes checked. | 我就去检查一下眼睛 |
[30:00] | Okay. Check, how many numbers am I holding up now, hm? | 好 检查 我现在出了几根手指 |
[30:04] | Can you see that? | 你能看见吗 |
[30:05] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[30:06] | – That’s okay. – What is this, Jenga? | -没关系 -这是什么 叠叠乐吗 |
[30:11] | You know, when we almost lost Sonny, | 当我们差点失去桑尼 |
[30:15] | it became clear to me what I have. | 我清晰地认识到我所拥有的 |
[30:17] | I’ve got five guys around me and one beating heart. | 我有五个兄弟 和一颗跳动的心脏 |
[30:20] | – Yup. – Better than brothers. | -没错 -比兄弟还亲 |
[30:24] | Honestly, I feel like I’m-I’m lucky enough | 实话说 我觉得我很幸运 |
[30:26] | to be a part of that, so I’m gonna give it all of me. | 能成为一份子 所以我要奉献我的所有 |
[30:29] | Good, and don’t forget that, man. | 很好 别忘了 兄弟 |
[30:32] | All right? Brothers. | 好吗 兄弟们 |
[30:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:35] | Just give it all you got and fill up that pitcher, will you? | 倾尽你的所有 把酒满上 好吗 |
[30:38] | – Bless you, man, in the name of the Father. – Thank you. | -保佑你 兄弟 以圣父 -谢谢 |
[30:39] | – and of the Son. – Appreciate that. All right. | -圣子之名 -感谢你 好的 |
[30:41] | You’ve been baptized. Let’s do it. | 你受洗了 去吧 |
[30:42] | Let’s do it | 去吧 |
[30:48] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[30:51] | Sonny, what happened? | 桑尼 怎么了 |
[30:54] | Sonny, what’s that noise? | 桑尼 那是什么声音 |
[31:02] | Get out of my way! | 快让开 |
[31:03] | Get out of my way! | 快让开 |
[31:06] | Get out of my way! | 快让开 |
[31:18] | Geez. | 老天 |
[31:23] | – Yeah, yeah. You good, Jace? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 老杰 -还好 |
[31:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:34] | – Mandy? – Yeah? | -曼迪 -在 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 在这 |
[31:37] | You guys good? | 你们还好吗 |
[31:40] | Ray? Hey, where’s Ray? | 雷 雷呢 |
[31:41] | – Yeah. I’m good. – All right. | -在这 我没事 -好 |
[31:43] | – Mandy? – I’ll call it in. | -曼迪 -我来上报 |
[31:45] | I’ll start triaging. | 我去检查受伤情况 |
[31:46] | Everyone take a different part of the room. | 每人分开检查房间 |
[31:47] | Let’s go. Move. | 我们走 行动 |
[31:48] | Telegraph Saloon. | 在电报酒吧 |
[31:49] | There’s-there’s, um, casualties. | 发生 发生意外伤亡事故 |
[31:52] | I don’t know, I don’t know how many. | 我不知道 我不知道伤亡人数 |
[31:54] | – You got him? – I got him. Take care. | -你找到他了 -我找到了 照顾好他 |
[32:00] | I got you. Come on. | 我来帮你 来 |
[32:01] | The bottle. He need to wake up. | 酒瓶划破的 必须把他弄醒 |
[32:03] | Hey. I got you. | 我来处理 |
[32:04] | Just give me your hand. Give me your hand. | 快把手给我 把手给我 |
[32:06] | Lift his arm up. | 把他的胳膊抬起来 |
[32:09] | Get his arm up! | 抬起他的胳膊 |
[32:10] | – Oh! Guys! – Sonny! | -伙计们 -桑尼 |
[32:13] | – You good? – Yeah, yeah. How are the guys? | -你还好吗 -没事 其他人怎么样 |
[32:15] | Team’s good, okay? | 其他人都没事 放心 |
[32:15] | – We got a lot of people who need help, all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -但这有好多人需要帮助 好吗 -好的 |
[32:17] | Oh, it is mayhem out there. | 外面也已经乱套了 |
[32:19] | – You’re good. – Jace. | -没事的 -老杰 |
[32:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[32:35] | I’m gonna get you inside. | 我会把你搬到屋里 |
[32:36] | We’re gonna fix up your leg, you’re gonna be okay. | 我们会治好你的腿 你会没事的 |
[32:42] | No. She’s gone. | 不 她已经死了 |
[32:43] | All right. Hold it in place. | 好 先把她留在这 |
[32:46] | Ray. Come on. | 雷 快来 |
[32:48] | – Trent! Got someone over here. – Yeah? | -特伦特 过来帮忙 -什么事 |
[32:51] | He’s wax, not breathing. | 他蜡堵上了 没呼吸 |
[32:53] | All right. Check his airway. | 好的 检查呼吸道 |
[32:56] | Airway’s clear. | 呼吸道没有异物 |
[32:57] | He’s got a deviated trachea. | 他的气管移位了 |
[32:59] | A pinched pneumothorax. Go get me a | 出现了严重的气胸 去给我找一根 |
[33:01] | straw, some strong alcohol and Saran wrap. | 吸管 一些烈酒还有保鲜膜 |
[33:03] | Go, go, go. Find it. | 快快快 快去找 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry. She didn’t make it. | 我很抱歉 她没挺过来 |
[33:12] | Hey, listen to me. One, two, three, oh… | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[33:16] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[33:30] | Give me the alcohol. | 把酒给我 |
[33:32] | All right, now the straw. Give me the straw. | 很好 给我吸管 把吸管给我 |
[33:34] | Jason, hold his arm. | 杰森 按住他的胳膊 |
[33:35] | Brock, get his legs, hold him down. | 布罗克 按住他的腿 固定住他 |
[33:36] | He’s gonna jump. | 他一会儿会弹起来 |
[33:39] | All right, look. This is gonna be over in a second. | 好了 听着 很快就会结束 |
[33:42] | Hold him down. Keep him down. | 把他按住 别让他起来 |
[33:44] | Hey, Sonny! Sonny, give me a hand. | 桑尼 桑尼 过来帮个忙 |
[33:46] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[33:49] | You’re good. | 你会没事的 |
[34:09] | Brock, keep on his legs. | 布罗克 按住他的腿 |
[34:12] | Stay with me, bud. We’re almost there. | 坚持住 伙计 快好了 |
[34:19] | All right, that should inflate his lung. | 好了 空气应该能进入肺部了 |
[34:20] | Let’s wrap him up. | 把他包扎好 |
[34:25] | I’m on my way to you. | 我去找你 |
[34:26] | It was a pressure cooker. I have photos. | 引爆物是一个压力锅 我有照片 |
[34:28] | Got it? | 好了吗 |
[34:30] | – Clay? – Yeah. | -克莱 -是的 |
[34:31] | Clay! Where you going? | 克莱 你要去哪 |
[34:32] | Got more people out here need help. | 去帮外面更多的伤员 |
[34:38] | – You okay? – Sinto. | -你没事吧 -辛托 |
[34:39] | Sinto what? What’s Sinto? | 辛托什么意思 什么是辛托 |
[34:41] | – My brother, Sinto! – It’s a bear. | -我的弟弟 辛托 -是只小熊 |
[34:43] | Sinto! | 辛托 |
[34:45] | Sinto! Hold on. Sinto! | 辛托 等一下 辛托 |
[34:46] | Sinto! | 辛托 |
[34:48] | Sinto! | 辛托 |
[34:50] | Sinto? | 辛托 |
[34:54] | Sinto? | 是辛托吗 |
[34:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:58] | Come on. Come with me. | 来 跟我走 |
[34:59] | – Where’s my brother? – Your brother’s right over here, okay? | -我哥哥呢 -你哥哥就在那 |
[35:01] | My friend Sonny’s gonna take you two inside. | 我的朋友桑尼会在里面照顾你俩 |
[35:03] | He’s gonna keep you safe. Okay? | 他会保证你们的安全 别担心 |
[35:07] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -你们不会有事的 -我们走 我们走 |
[35:08] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[35:42] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[35:46] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[35:49] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[35:50] | Oh, Clay. Clay, here, look at me, stay with me. | 克莱 克莱 这边 看我 别晕过去 |
[35:56] | All right, tourniquet. Wound’s too high up. | 给我止血带 伤口位置太高 |
[36:00] | What can we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[36:00] | Uh, I’m gonna try and improvise a, uh, junctional. | 看能不能临时用止血带闭合创口 |
[36:03] | – Get me supplies. – All right. | -快给我止血带 -好的 |
[36:04] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们必须把他送到医院去 |
[36:05] | Flag down that ambulance, if you can, man. | 设法拦下那辆救护车 |
[36:07] | Deep breaths, breathe, buddy, breathe! | 深呼吸 兄弟 呼吸 |
[36:09] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[36:11] | Stay with me, man. | 看着我 |
[36:12] | Keep your eyes open. | 把眼睛睁开 |
[36:14] | Come on! | 来了 |
[36:15] | Hang in there. Breathe, buddy, breathe! Breathe, Clay. | 加油 呼吸 兄弟 呼吸 克莱 |
[36:18] | Okay? Deep breaths. You gonna be okay. | 深呼吸 你会没事的 |
[36:20] | Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Come on! | 等一下 等一下 快来 |
[36:26] | Stay with me. Stay awake! | 集中注意力 不要晕过去 |
[36:27] | Go! | 快点 |
[36:30] | Come on, guys, move it! | 快点行动 |
[36:33] | Watch your back. | 注意你身后 |
[36:35] | Easy on the neck. | 小心他的脖子 |
[36:36] | I got full pressure right here. | 我这里有压力 |
[36:38] | Okay, neck’s secure Neck secure. | 脖子稳定住了 |
[36:40] | All right, get these underneath him. Yeah. | 把这些弄到他身下去 |
[36:42] | Gotta roll him. Gotta roll him. On the count of three. | 我们得给他翻身 数到三 |
[36:44] | – Ready? – I’m good. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[36:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[36:46] | Flip it around. | 把它转过来 |
[36:49] | Roll him in. | 小心推他上去 |
[36:50] | Watch the head, watch the head. | 注意他的头 |
[36:52] | – I got you. – There we go. | -弄好了 -好了 |
[36:54] | Ready? You good? Got it? | 准备好了吗 你还好吗 |
[36:56] | Brock! Talk to me. | 布罗克 向我汇报 |
[36:58] | – Head’s secure. – We secure? | -头部安全了 -都稳定住了 |
[36:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:02] | Hand it over, hand it over. | 把他移过来 |
[37:05] | You guys got it? Let’s go, let’s get it in! | 你们接住了吗 把他抬进去 |
[37:13] | Go, go, go. Jace, get his bag! | 老杰 拿上他的包 |
[37:14] | Okay, man. Mark that. | 好的 标记一下 |
[37:16] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 |
[37:17] | Take care of all the casualties. | 照顾好所有伤亡 |
[37:19] | – I’ll call you when I get there. – All right, copy. | -到了我会打电话 -收到 |
[37:21] | Go, go, go, go! | 快开 |
[37:25] | We got you, buddy. Stay with me, man, | 你安全了 兄弟 坚持住 |
[37:27] | you’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[37:39] | Ordnance was a low-order IED housed inside a pressure cooker. | 武器是放在高压锅里的低级自制炸弹 |
[37:45] | I recovered this phone belonging to the victim | 我在离爆炸现场最近的地方 |
[37:48] | located closest to the blast site. | 找到了被害人的手机 |
[37:50] | Pictures taken immediately preceding the blast | 在爆炸前拍的照片里 |
[37:53] | may have captured images of the perpetrator. | 也许有捕捉到犯人的面孔 |
[37:59] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[38:12] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[38:14] | How is he? | 他情况如何 |
[38:16] | I don’t have any information. | 我不知道 |
[38:18] | Blackburn’s in there now, trying to get an update. | 布莱克本在里面 等待新消息 |
[38:20] | That’s all I got. | 我只知道这点 |
[38:22] | All we know is we got seven dead and 30 injured. | 只知道有七人死亡 三十人受伤 |
[38:25] | Uh, the, uh, Filipino who took the shrapnel | 那个手臂中了弹片的 |
[38:27] | in his arm, he’ll be okay. | 菲律宾人会没事 |
[38:29] | Yeah, that’s good. That’s good. | 那挺好 |
[38:31] | Hey, Jace, uh… | 老杰 |
[38:34] | you think whoever did this, | 你觉得炸弹客 |
[38:37] | it was aimed at us? | 是冲着我们来的吗 |
[38:39] | Bar’s a known hangout for Westerners. | 那个酒吧是众所周知的西方人聚集地 |
[38:42] | Could’ve been about that. | 也许和这有关 |
[38:44] | Mandy’s on top of it. | 曼迪在调查 |
[38:45] | Yeah, Mandy’s on top of it. | 没错 曼迪在调查 |
[38:48] | Mandy gets the information. | 曼迪会查到信息 |
[38:51] | She gets the name… | 等她查到名字 |
[38:53] | she gives that name to us first. | 她会先告诉我们 |
[39:23] | He’s in critical condition. | 他的情况很严重 |
[39:25] | Traumatic injury to both legs, | 双腿都有严重的伤 |
[39:26] | severe blood loss. | 失血也过多 |
[39:30] | When do we get to see him? | 我们什么时候能看他 |
[39:31] | Yeah, when? | 什么时候 |
[39:33] | Not anytime soon. | 暂时见不到了 |
[39:37] | His condition was too complex to treat here. | 他的情况太复杂 没办法在这里医治 |
[39:40] | We’ve airlifted him out, back to the States. | 我们已将他空运回国了 |