时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You with the Services? | 你是军事委员会的吗 |
[00:03] | Navy. You? | 海军 你呢 |
[00:05] | Air Force. | 空军 |
[00:06] | – Ray. – Christine. | -雷 -克里斯汀 |
[00:08] | Davis, continue down the corridor, | 戴维斯 你们沿着走廊走 |
[00:11] | extinguishing all flames you encounter. | 灭掉沿路遇见的火 |
[00:14] | You’re drinking too much, | 你最近喝太多酒 |
[00:15] | ignoring the family. | 忽略你的家庭 |
[00:15] | This isn’t the man I married. | 这不是我嫁给的那个男人 |
[00:17] | This is the broken sailor I found. | 这是我找到的那个失落的水手 |
[00:19] | I don’t want that man to come home from the Philippines. | 我不想那个男人从菲律宾回来 |
[00:22] | Look, Swanny, why don’t you stay at my apartment while I’m gone? | 斯旺尼 我不在时你住我的公寓吧 |
[00:24] | – You know, we’re gonna deploy. – Are you sure? | -我们就要去驻派了 -你确定吗 |
[00:26] | Team guys, we got to stick together, right? | 我们是队友 要互相帮助 不是吗 |
[00:31] | He’s in critical condition. | 他的情况很严重 |
[00:33] | We’ve airlifted him back to the States. | 我们将他空运回国了 |
[00:34] | You think whoever this was, it was aimed at us? | 你觉得炸弹客是冲着我们来的吗 |
[00:36] | Mandy gets the information, | 曼迪会查到信息 |
[00:37] | she gives that name to us first. | 她会先告诉我们 |
[00:41] | Traumatic damage to the femoral nerve in both legs. | 两条腿的股神经遭受了创伤 |
[00:44] | In both legs. | 两条腿 |
[00:46] | The surgical grafts and reconstruction… | 手术移植和修复 |
[00:47] | The surgical grafts and reconstruction appear | 手术移植和修复似乎 |
[00:49] | to have been successful. | 成功了 |
[00:50] | Neural pathways… | 神经通路 |
[00:51] | Neural pathways may never heal completely. | 神经通路可能永远无法完全恢复 |
[00:54] | The ongoing risk of sensation loss… | 有长久丧失知觉的风险 |
[00:56] | Risk of sensation loss could compromise safety | 感觉丧失的风险会影响战场上的 |
[00:58] | and mobility in the field. | 安全性和灵活性 |
[01:00] | Start a program of physical therapy and rehabilitation… | 开始物理治疗和康复项目 |
[01:03] | To regain strength… | 以恢复力量 |
[01:04] | To regain strength in your legs. | 以恢复双腿的力量 |
[01:06] | Clay, you have to accept the real possibility… | 克莱 你得接受可能的现实 |
[01:08] | You have to accept the real possibility… | 你得接受可能的现实 |
[01:09] | that you may never be able to operate again. | 你可能再也不能出任务了 |
[01:28] | Moving a hell of a lot slower than normal, fellas. | 你们行动得比平时磨蹭 兄弟们 |
[01:30] | That last training run should have been cake for you. | 最后的长跑训练对你们应该小菜一碟 |
[01:32] | Instead, you’re dragging ass. | 而你们却磨磨蹭蹭 |
[01:32] | Why do you think we’re dragging ass, huh? | 你觉得我们为什么磨磨蹭蹭 |
[01:34] | One of our best is out. | 丢掉了最佳队员 |
[01:35] | News flash: he got blown up, Blackburn. | 新闻快报 他被炸了 布莱克本 |
[01:37] | You remember that? | 记得吗 |
[01:37] | Instead of going after the bastards that got ’em, | 我们没去抓捕伤了他们的混蛋 |
[01:40] | we’re stuck here in the island of suck, better known as Guam. | 反而被困在这被叫作关岛的破地方 |
[01:43] | Irony is, they call this place the Island of Warriors. | 讽刺的是 这地方竟然叫作战士之岛 |
[01:45] | Yeah, well, warriors go to war. | 对 战士就该上战场 |
[01:47] | – This ain’t it. – Yeah, it ain’t war. | -这不是 -对啊 不是 |
[01:49] | When Mandy comes up with a new target package, | 等曼迪有了新的目标方案 |
[01:51] | we will prosecute it… | 我们就执行 |
[01:52] | Mandy’s a good idea fairy– what the hell does she know? | 曼迪尽出些馊主意 她知道什么 |
[01:54] | Until then, we run the drill! | 在那之前 那就演习 |
[02:01] | Either of us worried about where Sonny’s head’s at? | 就没人担心桑尼的状态吗 |
[02:03] | No. I’m not worried. | 不 我不担心 |
[02:04] | He’s angry. We’re all angry. We’re pissed. | 他在生气 我们都很生气 很愤怒 |
[02:06] | This guy, Shaw, what? Moves us to Guam, | 肖那家伙 把我们调来关岛 |
[02:08] | away from the fight? | 远离战场 |
[02:09] | Doesn’t make it any easier. | 并没有好多少 |
[02:11] | Politically it was the right call. | 政治上来说这是正确决策 |
[02:12] | Nobody makes that call. | 谁也不能做这种决策 |
[02:14] | Including you, you know that. | 包括你 你很清楚 |
[02:15] | – Doesn’t matter. – Doesn’t matter… | -不重要 -不重要 |
[02:16] | As long as we’re in this AO, Shaw calls the shots. Period. | 只要我们在这片作战区域 肖说了算 就这样 |
[02:22] | You hear from Clay? | 你有克莱的消息了吗 |
[02:23] | It’s been a month, you know. | 已经一个月了 |
[02:25] | Yeah. Nothing new. | 是啊 没新消息 |
[02:27] | Reach out to him? | 联系他了 |
[02:27] | Yeah. We reached out. | 对 我们联系了 |
[02:29] | All of us have reached out to him. | 我们都联系他了 |
[02:30] | Radio silence. | 杳无音信 |
[02:32] | That makes me think the worst. | 让我不禁往最坏的地方想 |
[02:33] | That’s what concerns me. | 我担心的是这个 |
[02:52] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[02:54] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[03:00] | Like I’ve been laying in bed | 感觉我拖着条炸坏的腿 |
[03:01] | for weeks with a blown-up leg. | 在床上躺了好几周 |
[03:04] | Nurse says P.T. seems like it’s going well, | 护士说理疗情况不错 |
[03:07] | left leg’s doing great. | 左腿情况很好 |
[03:08] | She also mention I can’t stand when I pee? | 她还说我不能站着撒尿 |
[03:11] | Would you rather have a catheter? | 你想装个导管吗 |
[03:16] | You know, you don’t have to keep coming up here, | 你不用一直来的 |
[03:18] | check up on me like this. | 看我这个样子 |
[03:20] | Time you spend coming up here is better spent | 你最好还是拿看我的时间 |
[03:21] | looking for an EMT gig. | 找找救护工作吧 |
[03:25] | You should get out there and do what you love. | 你该出去做你喜欢的事 |
[03:27] | Stopped doing what I love when I got out. | 我出来之后就不做喜欢的事了 |
[03:30] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[03:32] | Being cooped up here with me sucks. | 跟我一样困在这不好受 |
[03:35] | Team guys look out for each other. | 队友要互相帮助 |
[03:38] | Look, if a job materializes, I’ll ghost you in a second. | 如果工作来了 我立即就会走 |
[03:42] | Till then, I’m here to help. | 否则我会在这帮你 |
[03:43] | When I can’t, I’ll… | 如果帮不上 我就 |
[03:45] | I’ll catch up on my Jocko podcasts. | 我就接着听肥仔播客 |
[03:50] | Oh, you got a lot of missed calls here, unread messages. | 你有好多未接电话 未读信息 |
[03:55] | You haven’t responded to any of these. | 你一个都没有回复 |
[03:58] | Jason. Jason. Sonny. Sonny. | 杰森 杰森 桑尼 桑尼 |
[04:01] | Sonny. Ray. Trent. | 桑尼 雷 特伦特 |
[04:04] | Your boys are worried about you. | 你的弟兄们都很担心你 |
[04:07] | I’ll call ’em when I know I’m coming back. | 等我知道我能回去了就回复他们 |
[04:09] | Well, you won’t know for months. Maybe… | 你可能要好几个月都收不到准信 也许是… |
[04:12] | Ever. | 永远 |
[04:15] | I’ll call ’em then. | 那时我再回他们 |
[04:23] | Gunnery Sergeant Miller. | 枪炮军士长米勒 |
[04:25] | Candidate Davis. Enter. | 戴维斯候选人 进来 |
[04:31] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[04:33] | What can I do for you, Davis? | 我能为你做什么 戴维斯 |
[04:36] | With your permission, | 我想请求您的批准 |
[04:36] | I’d like to request special liberty. | 获得特别行动自由 |
[04:38] | A friend from my old command is in the hospital. | 我的一位老战友负伤住院 |
[04:40] | The rest of the Team is still in country. | 其他队员都还在国外派驻 |
[04:44] | The Crucible is coming up again, Davis. | “熔炉行动”又要启动了 戴维斯 |
[04:47] | Shipboard firefighting. | 船上消防任务 |
[04:49] | What was your malfunction in there? | 上次行动你的失误是什么 |
[04:52] | Nothing, Gunnery Sergeant. | 没什么 枪炮军士长 |
[04:53] | I just choked, I guess. | 我猜只是被呛到了 |
[04:55] | Negative. What I saw was fear. | 不对 我看到的是恐惧 |
[04:57] | You froze. | 你僵住了 |
[04:59] | That’d been a real scenario, your actions would haven seen | 如果是实战场景 你的行为会导致 |
[05:01] | your shipmates injured or killed. | 船员的受伤或死亡 |
[05:05] | I’ll grant a special liberty. | 我批准你的特别行动自由 |
[05:08] | And while you’re gone, you should do some thinking. | 你出去的时候 要好好想一想 |
[05:12] | Fear is a hell of a thing, Davis. | 恐惧是很要命的 戴维斯 |
[05:15] | If you don’t slay it, you will not make it through OCS. | 如果你不能征服它 就不能从军官预科学校毕业 |
[05:19] | Not a chance in hell. | 绝无可能 |
[05:22] | Here is to Commander Shaw | 为指挥官肖干一杯 |
[05:24] | for suggesting that we should cut back on our drinking. | 他建议我们减少饮酒量 |
[05:27] | All right. So top to him, and top to bottom. | 好吧 向他致敬 干杯 |
[05:30] | Well, now, does that mean that we’re breaking the rules | 这是不是意味着我们在此举杯结盟 |
[05:32] | for drinking at this establishment? | 一起打破陈规 |
[05:34] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[05:36] | You ain’t cheating the rules if you ain’t winning, Sonny. | 没有赢面的事怎么能叫犯规呢 桑尼 |
[05:38] | Oh, man, I’ll tell you what. | 兄弟 跟你说吧 |
[05:39] | I-I-I-I really wish that Clay was here right now. | 我真的希望克莱现在在这儿 |
[05:41] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉很别扭 |
[05:42] | You know, I’m gonna give him a call. | 我要给他打个电话 |
[05:44] | 00 a.M. Where he is, man, stop. | 他那边是半夜零点 别打了 |
[05:45] | – Stop. – Oh, you know his schedule? | -别打了 -你知道他的日程安排吗 |
[05:48] | ‘Cause I sure as hell don’t. | 你肯定不知道 |
[05:49] | All you hear from Blackburn is that he’s stable. Okay? | 你们听布莱克本说的都是他伤情稳定了 |
[05:52] | Well, stable– stable how? | 稳定 怎么个稳定法 |
[05:54] | I mean, that-that he’s– he can walk, that he talks? | 是说他能走路了 能讲话了吗 |
[05:57] | Convince the nurse to give him a sponge bath | 可以求护士给他擦洗一下 |
[06:00] | and wax his baby chest? | 再用蜜蜡脱个胸毛 |
[06:02] | I just don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[06:03] | how he just can’t return a damn phone call. | 他怎么连个电话都不能回呢 |
[06:05] | Sonny. His injury, his recovery. | 桑尼 他受伤了正在恢复中 |
[06:07] | Let him handle it the way he needs to handle it. | 让他用他需要的方式来处理吧 |
[06:09] | – You got that? – I got it. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[06:11] | I mean, you got to think about the conversation | 我说你得替站在他的角度想一想 |
[06:13] | – on his end, right? – Yeah. | -他怎么跟你谈话 是吧 -是啊 |
[06:14] | Like, how would you feel if you were laid up in the hospital | 比方说如果你躺在医院里的时候 |
[06:16] | listening to stories that we’re telling about kicking ass? | 听我们跟你讲大展身手的故事 你会怎么想 |
[06:19] | Ray, this ain’t kicking ass, okay? | 雷 这不是大显身手好吗 |
[06:22] | This is sitting on our ass. | 是成天坐着没事干 |
[06:23] | Alls I’m saying is, just give Spenser some time. | 我只是说要给斯宾塞一点时间 |
[06:26] | You can’t understand the hell he’s in, all right? | 你不明白他现在情况有多糟 好吗 |
[06:29] | All I’m saying is I need to pee. | 我想说的是 我要去撒尿 |
[06:32] | – He’ll be fine. – Yep. | -他会好起来的 -是的 |
[06:34] | Whatever you say there, Ray, | 不管你刚刚说什么 雷 |
[06:35] | ’cause you can’t pull without… | 都没法安慰… |
[06:38] | Got to take another call? | 又要接个电话 |
[06:39] | 克里斯汀 忙吗 | |
[06:41] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:42] | – Yeah? – Yeah, you boys take it easy. | -是吗 -是啊 你们慢慢喝 |
[06:45] | No. | 不要 |
[06:47] | – Again. Someone who’s just got to wreak havoc. – Yeah. | -又来了 有人要报复作战中心 -是啊 |
[06:49] | I’m just trying to lighten the mood. | 我只是想轻松一下气氛 |
[06:51] | You’re up, buddy. Ready? | 你来试试吗 伙计 准备好了吗 |
[06:52] | Before you even start, | 在你动手前 |
[06:53] | if you really enjoy embarrassing yourself all the time… | 你要真打算一直自讨苦吃的话… |
[06:56] | – Watch and learn. – all you have to do is show up anything… | -瞧着吧 -你要做的只是表示出… |
[06:58] | Ah! That’s it. See you later, buddy. | 就是这样 回见吧兄弟 |
[07:00] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[07:03] | This just ain’t gonna work. Wait. Hold on. | 没有用的 等等 |
[07:05] | It’s… 70-cent piece… | 这是70美分 |
[07:06] | Mind if I try? | 可以让我试试吗 |
[07:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:13] | That’s a longneck with a $100 bill on it. | 这个长颈瓶上有一百美元票子 |
[07:21] | Beginner’s luck. | 新手的好运 |
[07:23] | No, I don’t believe that it’s beginner’s luck. | 我不相信这是新手的好运 |
[07:25] | I tell you what, hey, let me buy you a drink. | 我来请你喝一杯吧 |
[07:27] | I already have one. | 我已经有一杯了 |
[07:28] | Yes, you do. | 是啊 |
[07:29] | Okay, well, how about a game of pool | 好吧 那到那个霓虹灯美人鱼那里 |
[07:31] | by the neon mermaid? | 打一局台球怎么样 |
[07:34] | Well, I’d like to, but the table’s occupied. | 我可以 但是台球桌被占了 |
[07:37] | I’m guessing there would have been a wager. | 我猜你们应该会赌点什么 |
[07:39] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[07:41] | And the stakes? | 赌注呢 |
[07:42] | Loser buys the winner breakfast. | 输家请赢家吃早餐 |
[07:45] | Sounds like you would have won either way, then. | 听起来怎样都是你赢 |
[07:53] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[07:54] | She just takes my $100 bill like that. | 她就这样抽走了我的一百块纸币 |
[07:57] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[08:01] | Hey, bartender. Can I get a… | 酒保 能给我一瓶… |
[08:03] | Can I get two more of those Ishii beers? | 能给再来两瓶石井啤酒 |
[08:05] | What is it– How do you say Ishii? | 那是什么 石井要怎么发音 |
[08:06] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[08:07] | Perfect. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[08:11] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[08:12] | What in the hell you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[08:13] | I thought you were in Manila. | 你不是在马尼拉吗 |
[08:15] | I was, and now I’m here. | 之前是 现在来这里了 |
[08:17] | So I assume, by you being here, | 所以我想 你来这里 |
[08:18] | it means that you found a target? | 说明你找到了目标 |
[08:20] | To give payback for what they did to Clay? | 为了报复他们对克莱的所作所为吗 |
[08:22] | You want to keep your voice down, Sonny? | 你小点声 桑尼 |
[08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[08:27] | Simple yes or no, Mandy. | 就回答我是或不是 曼迪 |
[08:28] | This isn’t the place for that conversation. | 这里不是聊这个话题的地方 |
[08:31] | – Thank you. – Mm. Of course, that means | -谢谢 -不客气 就是说 |
[08:32] | that you didn’t find it yet, did you? No. | 你还没找到是吗 没找到 |
[08:34] | It also means you’re still on the clock, | 而且你还在工作 |
[08:36] | which you shouldn’t be drinking, then. | 那你就不该喝酒 |
[08:38] | Don’t piss me off, Sonny. | 别惹毛我 桑尼 |
[08:39] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[08:40] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[08:41] | This guy bothering you? | 这个人在骚扰你吗 |
[08:44] | He’s fine. | 他没有 |
[08:45] | Listen, Lumberjack Johnny, | 听着 伐木工约翰尼 |
[08:46] | trees are outside, you can start chopping. | 树在外面 你可以开始去砍树了 |
[08:48] | Wasn’t talking to you. Are you sure? | 我不是在和你说话 你确定吗 |
[08:50] | Hey, fella. | 兄弟 |
[08:52] | Take a walk. See you. | 出去走走 回头见 |
[08:56] | Guys. | 两位 |
[08:59] | – You’ve been overserved. – Oh, yeah? | -你喝多了 -是吗 |
[09:01] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[09:02] | Well, I don’t know if you’ve checked your current location | 我不知道你有没有查过你在这颗 |
[09:04] | on this fine planet known as Earth, | 叫做地球的行星上的位置 |
[09:07] | but according to my GPS… | 但据我的定位显示 |
[09:12] | being in my face is a bad idea for you. | 落在我脸上对你来说可不是好事 |
[09:16] | – Boop. – Sonny. | -碰 -桑尼 |
[09:17] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[09:18] | Okay, I won’t. | 好 我不碰你 |
[09:21] | Sonny, please stop. | 桑尼 别这样 |
[09:40] | Was gonna bring you a lobster roll from Rhode Island, | 本来打算给你从罗德岛带龙虾卷来 |
[09:42] | but I figured this would travel better. | 但我想到这个更好带 |
[09:49] | Well, I like what you done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的布置 |
[09:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:54] | Heard you got tagged. | 听说你受伤了 |
[09:56] | Figured I should come check it out myself. | 我想我该亲自来看看 |
[10:00] | How’s, uh, how’s OCS? | 军官预科学校怎么样 |
[10:03] | About halfway through, right? | 已经完成一半了吧 |
[10:05] | Come on, you don’t want to talk about cake-eater camp, do you? | 拜托 你不是想聊军官训练营吧 |
[10:10] | What’s going on? | 你怎么样 |
[10:11] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[10:14] | Well, he said that… | 他说 |
[10:16] | I’ll either heal enough to operate again | 我要么能完全痊愈可以执行任务 |
[10:17] | or I won’t. | 要么不能 |
[10:20] | – That’s… – That’s the end of the conversation. | -这… -这个话题结束 |
[10:24] | So… about you. OCS. | 你的军官预科学校怎么样 |
[10:28] | Bet you’re really owning those other candidates, huh? | 我猜你打败了其他的候选人吧 |
[10:30] | Hardly. | 几乎没有 |
[10:32] | Think they’re taking out a pool to see when I’m gonna wash out. | 我想他们都在等着看我的笑话 |
[10:37] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[10:39] | Well, you never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[10:42] | I mean, I could fail a test. | 我有可能通不过测试 |
[10:43] | Get rolled back. D.O.R. | 被遣送回来 选择退出 |
[10:48] | You thinking about quitting? | 你想要放弃吗 |
[10:50] | Crossed my mind. | 有想过 |
[10:52] | I mean, every day is one reminder after another that | 每一天都在提醒着我 |
[10:54] | most of what officers do is make decisions. | 大多数军官所做的就是下决定 |
[10:57] | All with consequences. | 全都会带来影响 |
[10:59] | Sometimes life or death, and it’s a scary responsibility. | 有时事关生死 这个责任很可怕 |
[11:03] | Yeah, that’s what makes it matter, why an officer is different. | 这就是军官与众不同的原因 |
[11:06] | -Yeah, but… No, but nothing. | -是的 但是… -不 没有但是 |
[11:08] | You’re really gonna sit there and tell me | 你真的要坐在这里和我说 |
[11:09] | that you’re thinking about walking away from your dream? | 你想要放弃你的梦想吗 |
[11:13] | Whatever your problem is, | 无论你有什么问题 |
[11:16] | it’s in your head. | 都是你的思绪在作祟 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:34] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[11:39] | Navy can’t afford to lose any of the good ones. | 海军不能再失去优秀的军人了 |
[11:44] | Get yourself right. | 振作起来 |
[11:55] | You know, it’s exactly why | 这就是我为什么会 |
[11:56] | I miss the carving station at the P.I. | 想念菲律宾的现切肉 |
[11:58] | At least they got cheesesteaks there. | 至少他们那里有牛肉三明治 |
[11:59] | This is like a sloppy mess, not even sloppy Joes. | 这就是一滩泥浆 连碎牛肉都不是 |
[12:02] | – Here. – What-what in the hell is that sweet taste? | -不吃 -这里面怎么会有甜味 |
[12:05] | It’s coconut. In the meat. | 是肉里放的椰子 |
[12:09] | Coconut in the meat? | 肉加椰子 |
[12:10] | What in the hell? | 什么玩意 |
[12:12] | I mean, you-you… you do that to somebody that you hate. | 你只会对你讨厌的人才这么做 |
[12:14] | These people– they hate us. | 这些人讨厌我们 |
[12:16] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[12:17] | The Gua… Guamanese-ese. | 管 管岛人 |
[12:19] | Sorry. The who? | 你说谁 |
[12:20] | – Guamanians. – Guamanians. | -关岛人 -关岛人 |
[12:21] | – That’s what I said. – The Guamanians. | -我说的就是这个 -关岛人 |
[12:23] | You do realize that they’re American? | 你知道他们是美国人吧 |
[12:25] | Let’s be clear, Jace, okay? | 让我说清楚 老杰 好吧 |
[12:27] | Coconut in meat– ain’t nothing American about that. | 肉加椰子 跟美国做法一点关系都没有 |
[12:32] | Oh, here he goes. | 他来了 |
[12:37] | General Shaw found out | 肖指挥官发现了 |
[12:38] | about your little off-campus dust-up last night. | 你们昨晚在营地外发生的小纠纷 |
[12:41] | Thought I made it clear that Bravo Team was | 我还以为我说清楚了 B队现在 |
[12:43] | under the microscope right now. | 做什么都会被人紧密地关注 |
[12:44] | Well, I mean, to be fair, | 我想说 公平起见 |
[12:45] | I don’t think it was a dust-up. | 我不觉得是起了纠纷 |
[12:46] | I think it was more of a, uh, small, little, uh… | 我觉得更多的是 一个小小的… |
[12:49] | You bored, huh? | 你很无聊吗 |
[12:50] | Um… you bored? | 你无聊吗 |
[12:52] | Maybe your therapy sessions will help fill up the time. | 或许心理治疗可以帮你消磨时间 |
[12:55] | – Did he say therapy sessions? – That’s funny. | -他是说心理治疗吗 -有意思 |
[12:58] | – Good. – All right. That’s great. | -好啊 -行了 这可真好 |
[13:00] | Y-You’re joking me, right? | 你跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[13:01] | General Shaw feels that meeting with a counselor | 肖指挥官认为 去海军之家互助中心 |
[13:03] | at the Fleet and Family | 看看心理医生 |
[13:04] | – Support Center would be productive. – Come on. | -应该能起作用 -得了吧 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 是吗 我不确定 |
[13:07] | I heard that therapy– that could mess you up real good. | 我听说心理治疗能把人搞疯了 |
[13:09] | Therapy? Touchy feelings is not… | 治疗 感情的事不是 |
[13:12] | How is that gonna help us out? | 这怎么对我们有帮助 |
[13:13] | News flash, but that’s not a touchy-feely job here. You know that. | 再说了 这也不是感情的事 你也知道的 |
[13:16] | Tell it to your psych. | 跟你们的心理医生说吧 |
[13:17] | Appointments have been made for each of you. | 给你们每个人都预约好了 |
[13:19] | Oh, this guy Shaw, man, | 这个肖 兄弟 |
[13:20] | he’s just doing this stuff right now to show he’s boss. | 他这么做就是为了告诉我们他是老大 |
[13:23] | Ain’t that the truth. | 这是事实吧 |
[13:24] | Well, he is the boss, so suck it up. | 他的确是老大 你们就受着吧 |
[13:28] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[13:30] | Welcome the pain. | 接受疼痛 |
[13:32] | You’ve come a long way in four weeks, Clay. | 四周之内你已经有很大进步了 克莱 |
[13:35] | Only easy day was yesterday. | 只有昨天休息了 |
[13:38] | How many more cheese-dick quotes are you gonna spew at me? | 你还要给我灌多少心灵鸡汤 |
[13:41] | As many as it takes to stop you dragging your ass. | 一直说到你不再慢慢吞吞 |
[13:43] | I’m dragging my ass ’cause my leg got blown | 我慢慢吞吞是因为我的腿 |
[13:45] | into spaghetti by some dirtbag. | 被某个混蛋炸得跟面条似的 |
[13:47] | Aw, listen to this little pity party, Lucas. | 看看他卖惨的样子 卢卡斯 |
[13:50] | He’s cute, right? | 他真可爱 是吧 |
[13:52] | The body’s a miracle machine. | 身体是有魔法的机器 |
[13:54] | It’s incredible what it can overcome, | 它能够克服的东西是惊人的 |
[13:56] | given the right treatment. | 只需要给予正确的对待 |
[13:58] | Why the face? | 怎么这个表情 |
[14:00] | Describe the pain. | 描述一下疼痛 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | Well, he’s about five-ten, he’s to my left, | 十分的话 能打五分 他就在我左边 |
[14:08] | reddish hair, smells like foot powder. | 红色的头发 跟足粉一个味 |
[14:09] | Well, you forgot “Handsome” | 你是不是忘了说 英俊的 |
[14:11] | and “A noble descendant of the Scots.” | 高贵的苏格兰后裔 |
[14:13] | Does he ever stop talking? | 他嘴都不闲着的吗 |
[14:14] | Looks like trying to get away from him | 看起来想要远离他 |
[14:16] | is all the motivation you need. | 就是你需要的全部动力了 |
[14:21] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[14:23] | – You can sit now. – All right, hold on. | -你可以坐下了 -好 等等 |
[14:25] | Let me just… Let me hit him in the face first. | 我先 我先给他脸一拳再说 |
[14:27] | Oh, good luck shifting your weight between your legs, pal. | 祝你能顺利地转移重心 哥们 |
[14:31] | Gonna kick me while I’m down? | 我坐下之后你会打我吗 |
[14:32] | Well, you didn’t like the cheerleading. | 你不喜欢我给你加油打气 |
[14:35] | Taking a new approach. | 试个新办法 |
[14:36] | The longer you two guys bicker, the longer it takes me | 你俩吵的越久 我就要花更多的时间 |
[14:39] | to inform Doc Roberts that you’ve reached | 去通知罗伯茨医生 你已经达到了 |
[14:41] | your inpatient rehabilitation benchmark. | 住院病人康复标准 |
[14:44] | Wait. Hold… You mean that…? | 等等 你是说 |
[14:48] | You’re going home, pal. | 你要回家了 哥们 |
[14:51] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[14:56] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[14:59] | My session today is with Jason Hayes. | 今天预约的是杰森·海斯 |
[15:02] | I don’t understand why you’re all here. | 我不明白你们怎么都来了 |
[15:04] | Well, technically, Doc, you have sessions with my team all week, | 医生 准确地说你这一周都要给我的小队治疗 |
[15:07] | so I figured, why not just bring ’em all in | 我就想 不如把他们都叫来 |
[15:09] | on one day, knock it out? | 就一天 全都解决 |
[15:12] | There you go. Boom. | 就是这样 |
[15:13] | Or you figured that– I don’t know– | 或者你是想 我也说不准 |
[15:15] | you could use your friends as cover | 你可以用朋友打掩护吗 |
[15:17] | to avoid any chance of substantive discussion? | 避免讨论一些实质性的东西 |
[15:20] | – Maybe? – Discussion? What’s he mean by that? | -可能吧 -讨论 他这是什么意思 |
[15:22] | You’re Navy SEALs. You’re taught to never show | 你的海豹队员 你们的训练就是 |
[15:24] | pain, because, emotional or otherwise, | 从不显露疼痛 因为情感上或其他时候 |
[15:28] | pain is thought of as… | 疼痛被认为是 |
[15:30] | as weakness. | 软弱 |
[15:31] | You’ve experienced some personal and professional losses | 你们最近经历了私人的或者工作上的失去 |
[15:34] | recently, Jason, not to mention a serious injury | 更不用提你们的队友在爆炸当中 |
[15:37] | to one of your men in a bombing. | 受了重伤 |
[15:40] | That’s a heavy load to carry. | 这是个很沉重的负担 |
[15:42] | Look, Doc, you know, you get paid to talk about issues– | 医生 你拿着薪水去讨论问题 |
[15:45] | find ’em, pull ’em out, dissect ’em, whatever you do. | 找到问题 再分析它们 不管你做什么 |
[15:48] | I get paid to overcome ’em, so | 我也拿着薪水去克服这些问题 |
[15:50] | I’m not seeing a common ground here. | 我没发现这里有什么共同点 |
[15:52] | Not all issues exist in the field, Jason. | 并不是所有的问题都存在于战场上 杰森 |
[15:54] | Some live inside of us. | 有些在我们内心 |
[15:57] | Oh, careful, Jace. | 老杰 小心点 |
[15:58] | This is where, uh, the voodoo starts, | 巫术就是从这开始的 |
[16:00] | he tries to get in your head. | 他在试图潜入你的大脑 |
[16:03] | Sonny’s afraid of therapy. | 桑尼害怕心理治疗 |
[16:04] | I ain’t afraid of nothing. | 我什么都不怕 |
[16:06] | So, the man who started a bar fight doesn’t feel | 所以挑起酒吧斗殴的人 |
[16:08] | he could benefit from some introspection? | 不觉得他能从反省中获益吗 |
[16:11] | You say the word “Bar fight” Like… | 你把酒吧打架说得好像 |
[16:13] | like, it’s a dirty word, | 什么难听的词一样 |
[16:15] | like I did something wrong. | 说得好像我做错了一样 |
[16:17] | Didn’t you? | 你没错吗 |
[16:20] | What about you guys? | 你们呢 |
[16:21] | How did the bar fight affect the two of you? | 酒吧打架事件对你们有什么影响 |
[16:23] | Well, you know, it didn’t impact Ray at all, | 这对雷毫无影响 |
[16:24] | because, he was taking a call, right? | 因为他当时在打电话 |
[16:26] | And maybe he could have settled Sonny down, but… | 也许他本可以让桑尼冷静下来 |
[16:28] | I should have know. | 我早该知道的 |
[16:30] | Jason relies on me to take care of everything, so… | 杰森靠我照料所有这些事 |
[16:33] | Right, I see. | 看出来了 |
[16:34] | Yeah. Hmm. | 是的 |
[16:37] | – Okay. – What’s that you see? | -好吧 -你看出什么了 |
[16:39] | Oh, just, uh, as a group, | 作为一个团体 |
[16:42] | you model archetypical familial dynamics. | 你们这是典型的家庭式关系 |
[16:45] | Authority figure, caretaker, | 管事的人 照顾的人 |
[16:48] | – goof-off. – Oh, no, Ray’s no goof-off. | -吊儿郎当的人 -雷可不是吊儿郎当的人 |
[16:50] | – I meant Sonny. – What? | -我是说桑尼 -什么 |
[16:54] | Listen, you know what? | 听着 |
[16:55] | I’m thinking that we got a lot out of this. | 我想我们已经从中收获了不少 |
[16:57] | If it’s good with you, I think we’ll take off, | 如果你乐意的话 我们就先走了 |
[16:59] | and, uh, you got everything you need. | 你也得到了你需要的信息 |
[17:01] | Well… | 别急 |
[17:03] | you still have 45 minutes. | 你们还有45分钟 |
[17:05] | Awful long time to sit in silence, guys. | 坐着不说话真的很难熬 |
[17:09] | I’m pretty sure none of that is what Shaw had in mind. | 我很确定肖心里想的不是这样 |
[17:11] | Well, I feel a little different. I feel a little lighter. | 我感觉有点不同 感觉轻松些了 |
[17:13] | – How about you? – No. | -你呢 -不 |
[17:15] | – You? – That was the worst thing I ever done in my life, man. | -你呢 -这是我做过最糟糕的事 |
[17:21] | Oh, hi. | 是你啊 |
[17:23] | Well, Dr. Julia Logan. | 茱莉亚·洛根博士 |
[17:25] | Therapist? | 心理治疗师 |
[17:27] | You’re a patient. | 你是患者 |
[17:29] | Prisoner. Here really not by choice. | 囚犯 不是我要来的 |
[17:33] | Ah… Jason. | 杰森 |
[17:35] | Didn’t get a chance to introduce myself to you | 那天晚上你拿着我的钱跑了之后 |
[17:36] | since you took my money and ran off the other night. | 我还没机会向你介绍我 |
[17:39] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我什么都没偷 |
[17:41] | – Yeah, you did. – No. A bet’s a bet. | -你拿了 -没有 那是我赢的 |
[17:44] | – Okay. – Who knows? | -好吧 -谁知道的 |
[17:45] | Maybe you’ll have a chance to win it back. | 也许你还有机会赢回来 |
[17:53] | Therapist, man. | 心理治疗师 |
[17:54] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是逗我的吧 |
[17:57] | The second bomb outside the bar. | 第二个炸弹在酒吧外 |
[17:59] | – Yeah, the one that took out Clay. – Yes. | -炸伤克莱的那个 -是的 |
[18:02] | Image is too degraded for facial recognition. | 图像太糊了 没法进行面部识别 |
[18:04] | NICA and CIA are working on identifying | 国家情报协调局和中情局 |
[18:06] | anyone striking a resemblance within the anti-Western | 正在试图从反西方社会和原教旨主义团体中 |
[18:09] | and fundamentalist groups in the region. | 分辨出任何长得像的人 |
[18:11] | And they’ve come up empty? | 但一个也没找到吗 |
[18:12] | Correct, but we’ve just learned | 是的 但我们刚发现 |
[18:14] | that the main charge in both devices was ANFO. | 两个装置里的反应物都是硝酸铵油 |
[18:17] | Fertilizer, diesel fuel? | 肥料 柴油 |
[18:18] | How does that help us narrow down the list of usual suspects? | 这能帮我们缩小嫌疑人范围吗 |
[18:21] | Well, it doesn’t, but it helped me expand the search. | 不能 但能帮我扩大搜寻范围 |
[18:24] | I was able to track a large shipment | 我追踪到爆炸前两周 |
[18:26] | of ammonium nitrate from two weeks before the bombing | 有一大批硝酸铵油 |
[18:29] | to a site in Santa Rosa. | 被运到一个叫圣罗莎的地方 |
[18:31] | Santa Rosa? | 圣罗莎 |
[18:32] | Didn’t know any of the fundamentalist groups operate out of there. | 我不知道那里有任何原教旨主义者 |
[18:35] | They don’t, but the New Resistance Force does. | 他们没有 但新抵抗军有 |
[18:38] | Armed faction of the Communist Party of the Philippines? | 菲律宾共产党的武装派 |
[18:41] | They don’t target Westerners. Seems thin. | 他们一般不以西方人为目标 不太像 |
[18:45] | I thought so, too, until NICA sent me the profile | 我本来也这样觉得 直到国家情报协调局 |
[18:48] | on the leader of a relatively new NRF cell. | 给我发了张新抵抗军新部队首领的照片 |
[18:54] | This is the man who took out Clay. | 就是这个人炸了克莱 |
[19:03] | So that’s the dude responsible for the bombing in Manila? | 这是该为马尼拉炸弹事件负责的人对吧 |
[19:06] | NICA and the CIA has identified him | 国家情报协调局和中情局认出了他 |
[19:08] | as a top dog in the New Resistance Force. | 他是新抵抗军的首领 |
[19:12] | His name is Armand Pacada. | 他的名字叫阿尔芒·帕卡达 |
[19:15] | That’s a dead man walking right there. | 他死定了 |
[19:17] | It appears the bomb was built in an old molasses factory | 炸弹是在菲律宾的圣罗莎外 |
[19:21] | outside of Santa Rosa, Philippines. | 一个老旧糖浆工厂造的 |
[19:24] | The factory’s been closed for two years, but | 那家工厂关门两年了 |
[19:26] | satellite photos show steady traffic | 但卫星照片显示 |
[19:28] | in the building the last six months. | 六个月来那里有稳定的人员出入 |
[19:30] | NRF headquarters? | 新抵抗军的总部 |
[19:32] | At least one of them, yeah. | 至少是其中一个 |
[19:33] | Mission is to hit the factory | 任务是袭击这个工厂 |
[19:35] | and bring back intel– | 把情报人员带回来 |
[19:38] | documents, hard drives, | 还有文件 硬盘 |
[19:40] | prisoners, anything you can get. | 囚犯 你能找到的一切 |
[19:42] | If you can find him, | 如果你能找到他 |
[19:45] | then we wrap up Armand Pacada, too. | 就把阿尔芒·帕卡达也带回来 |
[19:47] | I cannot wait to make his acquaintance. | 我等不及要会会他了 |
[19:49] | The attack in Manila was out of character for the NRF, | 马尼拉的袭击不像是新抵抗军的作为 |
[19:53] | so there’s a bigger picture here that we’re not seeing. | 所以还有我们没注意到的大局 |
[19:57] | I want Pacada | 我要审讯帕卡达 |
[19:58] | brought in for interrogation, so no hole in his head. | 所以别朝他脑袋开枪 |
[20:01] | You know we can’t guarantee that. | 你知道我们无法保证 |
[20:03] | The bad guys kind of have a say in the fight. | 那帮坏人多少还是在左右战局 |
[20:05] | Filipinos have authorized us to prosecute the operation. | 菲律宾人已经授权我们继续行动 |
[20:08] | Commander Bayani will be your liaison on the ground. | 指挥官巴亚尼会担任你们的地面联络人 |
[20:11] | What do you think, Ray? | 你怎么看 雷 |
[20:13] | Factory’s surrounded by brush and trees. | 工厂周围都是灌木和树林 |
[20:15] | Offset infil makes sense. | 适合迂回潜入 |
[20:17] | Take indig vehicles to the set point, | 乘坐当地车辆到达据点 |
[20:19] | roll to the target on foot. | 再走到目标那里 |
[20:20] | Them Stalin-humpers ain’t gonna know what hit ’em. | 那群共产主义窝囊废不会知道被什么打了 |
[20:23] | Right. Remember, | 没错 记住了 |
[20:25] | the objective is to gather intel | 目标是收集情报 |
[20:27] | and bring Pacada back from the Philippines | 把帕卡达从菲律宾带回来 |
[20:29] | alive. | 活着的 |
[20:31] | Hey, Mandy, uh… | 曼迪 |
[20:35] | look, I was out of line the other night, | 我那天晚上有点越界了 |
[20:40] | I just want to tell you that… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[20:43] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[20:45] | You know, you get her done, as you always do, and, | 你一如既往地找出了目标 |
[20:48] | well, now it’s our time to get payback for Clay. | 现在轮到我们为克莱报仇了 |
[20:53] | Okay. Thank you for the apology. | 好吧 谢谢你的道歉 |
[20:56] | I’m in therapy. | 我在接受心理治疗了 |
[21:15] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Faraday. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过法拉第阶段 |
[21:18] | B1 Bravo 1, | |
[21:18] | this is Havoc Base. I copy Faraday. | 这里是作战中心 收到已过法拉第阶段 |
[21:24] | Bravo 2, split left. | B2 分左路 |
[21:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:32] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1 请注意 |
[21:34] | ISR shows two individuals at the factory loading dock. | 侦察监视设备显示有两人在工厂装卸码头 |
[21:45] | Copy that. Anyone else? | 收到 还有别人吗 |
[21:46] | Negative. | 没有 |
[21:52] | B2 Bravo 2, | |
[21:53] | how’s everything on your side? | 你们那边情况怎么样 |
[21:55] | Good to go. | 准备好了 |
[21:56] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[21:57] | Can you friggin’ believe | 你他妈的能信 |
[21:59] | there are still commies in this world? | 这个世界上竟然还有共产主义者吗 |
[22:00] | Don’t these idiots read history books? | 这些白痴不看历史书的吗 |
[22:05] | I’ll take left, you take right. | 我解决左边的 你解决右边的 |
[22:07] | On your one. | 在你一点钟方向 |
[22:11] | Execute, execute, execute. | 执行 执行 执行 |
[22:16] | Point. | 瞄准 |
[22:48] | Looks like jackpot to me. | 我觉得成功了 |
[22:51] | Not till we get Pacada. | 等抓到帕卡达再说 |
[22:52] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走了 |
[22:53] | Get all the intel. Pack it up. | 把所有情报打包带走 |
[22:56] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Einstein. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过爱因斯坦阶段 |
[22:59] | Copy that, Bravo 1. Passing Einstein. | 收到 B1 已过爱因斯坦 |
[23:12] | That’s Pacada! | 他就是帕卡达 |
[23:37] | Uh, where you going, son? | 你要去哪儿 小子 |
[23:40] | 1, this is 2. | B1 我是B2 |
[23:42] | Area clear. We have HVT. | 此处安全 抓到高价值目标了 |
[23:44] | – How copy? – Copy, 2. | -能收到吗 -收到 B2 |
[23:45] | Target secure. Move to us. | 目标抓到了 过来找我们 |
[23:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[23:49] | On the move. | 走了 |
[23:51] | On me. | 跟着我 |
[23:56] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[23:56] | Passing Curie and Lovelace. | 已过居里和洛夫莱斯阶段 |
[23:59] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[24:00] | Passing Curie and Lovelace. | 已过居里和洛夫莱斯 |
[24:04] | Blue, blue, blue! | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[24:06] | Chicken Piccata here made a phone call | 鸡排”帕卡达”在我们抓住他之前 |
[24:08] | before we grabbed him. | 打了个电话 |
[24:19] | Hey, he’s not gonna talk. | 他不会说的 |
[24:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:27] | Fell down. | 摔的 |
[24:32] | Havoc, this is 1. HVT may have | 作战中心 我是B1 高价值目标可能 |
[24:34] | gotten off a call before we secured him. | 在被我们抓到之前打了个电话 |
[24:37] | A-firm, Bravo 1. | 好的 B1 |
[24:38] | Be advised, ISR shows two vehicles inbound, | 注意 侦察监视设备显示有两辆车过来了 |
[24:41] | five klicks east of your pos. | 在你们东边五公里 |
[24:44] | Estimated time, ten minutes till they reach you. | 估计十分钟后到达你们的位置 |
[24:47] | The objective is Pacada. | 目标是帕卡达 |
[24:48] | They have him. I need him. | 他们抓住他了 我需要他 |
[24:52] | Bravo 1, I suggest you finish your SSE | B1 我建议你们离开敏感地点 |
[24:55] | and bring the HVT in before those vehicles arrive. | 在车辆到达之前把高价值目标带走 |
[24:58] | Already pushing our ROE. | 已触犯我们的交战规则了 |
[25:01] | Last thing we need is a major contact. | 不要进行大规模交火 |
[25:04] | RTB? | 返回基地 |
[25:06] | Pacada’s cell’s looking for a fight. | 帕卡达的人想打仗 |
[25:09] | I say, come get some. | 要我说 那就干他 |
[25:11] | You’re thinking we set a trap? | 你是说要我们设个陷阱 |
[25:13] | More like an ambush. | 不如说埋伏 |
[25:15] | What are the odds we get another chance to take out that cell? | 我们另等机会端掉那个组织的几率有多大 |
[25:17] | Ray’s right. We take them out, we save more lives. | 雷说得对 我们干掉他们 能救下更多人 |
[25:21] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[25:23] | So what’s the plan, boss? | 所以什么计划 头儿 |
[25:25] | Let’s do it. Payback. | 干他 血债血偿 |
[25:28] | Hardpoint. | 掩护点 |
[25:29] | Everybody else get ready for SSE, huh? | 所有人准备前往敏感地点 |
[25:31] | We’re fighting. Five minutes. | 五分钟后 准备战斗 |
[25:35] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[25:37] | We got a target of opportunity. | 我们有了临时目标 |
[25:39] | We’re staying put. | 我们要留在原地 |
[25:44] | Copy that, Bravo 1. Standing by. | 收到 B1 待命 |
[26:02] | You can leave that shower chair in the hall, man. | 这把淋浴椅放门口就行了 伙计 |
[26:04] | I have no intentions of using it. | 我可没打算用它 |
[26:06] | When you’re older and wiser, | 等你老了 更睿智了 |
[26:07] | you’ll realize that standing in the shower is for chumps. | 你就会知道 傻瓜才站着淋浴 |
[26:15] | You hang out here for a sec. | 你在这站一会 |
[26:16] | I-I forgot you were coming home today. | 我 我忘了你是今天回家 |
[26:18] | The place is a dump. | 这地方还没收拾干净 |
[26:20] | I spent multiple deployments sharing a room with Sonny. | 我曾多次被安排与桑尼同一间宿舍 |
[26:22] | – Look, nothing’s gonna shock me. – Yeah. | -没什么能吓到我 -是吗 |
[26:23] | Well, it’ll take me 30 seconds, huh? | 给我三十秒就行 |
[26:25] | Swann, I really need to get off my feet, man. | 斯旺尼 我真的想休息下我的脚了 |
[26:27] | Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. | 好 好 当然 当然 |
[26:30] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[26:34] | Home sweet home, huh? | 还是家里好对吧 |
[26:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:39] | Uh, it’s just my little system to remember stuff | 只是些帮助我记忆的便利贴 |
[26:42] | now that I have no wives to nag me. | 现在可没有老婆念叨提醒我了 |
[26:44] | Uh, I’m really sorry about the mess, huh? | 很抱歉这里这么乱 |
[26:49] | You should, uh… | 你应该 |
[26:51] | Maybe you should call Dr. Sullivan. | 你应该给沙利文医生打个电话 |
[26:55] | Yeah, I just… | 对 我只是 |
[26:57] | just want to get used to being home for a minute, | 我想习惯一下在家的感觉 |
[26:58] | you know what I’m saying? | 明白吗 |
[27:02] | Hey, you push too hard, you’ll make yourself worse. | 太勉强自己 只会让病情更糟 |
[27:05] | Come on, how can it get any worse than this, you know? | 得了吧 还能比这更糟糕吗 |
[27:08] | Well, it can, fast. | 当然能 还很快 |
[27:09] | Look, I know you want a full recovery. | 我知道你想完全康复 |
[27:11] | You got to find that zone between doing nothing | 但你应该在什么都不做 |
[27:13] | and trying to… trying to do everything at once. | 以及全力 全力以赴之间寻找个中间点 |
[27:16] | You got to… | 你应该 |
[27:17] | just… | 只要 |
[27:19] | You got to pace yourself. | 你应该调整下自己的步伐 |
[27:21] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[27:24] | You speaking from personal experience? | 这是你的经验之谈吗 |
[27:29] | These all yours? | 这些药都是你的吗 |
[27:31] | See how many pills you’re popping | 经历这么多次任务后 |
[27:32] | after you’ve done a dozen deployments. | 得吃这么多药才能维持生存 |
[27:35] | Consider me a cautionary tale. | 我就是你们的警示 |
[27:46] | Everything okay with NICA? | 国家情报协调还好吗 |
[27:48] | They weren’t thrilled about the Teams staying on target. | 知道B队没有撤退 他们可不怎么高兴 |
[27:51] | They’re not the only ones who feel that way. | 不只是他们不高兴 |
[27:54] | Yeah, well, you’ll get your intel. | 你会得到情报的 |
[27:56] | The objective is the objective for a reason. | 他之所以成为目标人物是有原因的 |
[27:59] | Dismantling that cell is a target of opportunity. | 摧毁那个组织是临时目标 |
[28:03] | One that played right into their need for revenge. | 刚好满足他们复仇心切的愿望 |
[28:11] | Eric… | 埃里克 |
[28:14] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:16] | I was at the bar. | 那天我也在酒吧 |
[28:17] | But this isn’t just about Pacada. | 但这不光是为了帕卡达 |
[28:20] | There’s a bigger picture that we’re not seeing yet. | 我们应该以大局为重 |
[28:23] | And what I need is still in that factory. | 我需要的一切还在那间工厂里 |
[28:25] | It’s in Pacada’s head. | 就在帕卡达的脑子里 |
[28:29] | And without it, | 没了他的情报 |
[28:30] | the trail goes cold. | 这条线索就断了 |
[28:33] | They won’t let you down. | 他们不会让你失望的 |
[28:36] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[29:02] | Man, I sure wish Golden Boy was here | 我真希望那个金发小子在这 |
[29:05] | to see the takedown of all takedowns. | 见证这些亡命之徒被抓捕的瞬间 |
[29:09] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也希望 |
[29:14] | You think he’s gonna come back? | 你觉得他还能归队吗 |
[29:18] | Sonny, you got something on your mind, don’t you? | 桑尼 你是不是有什么想说的 |
[29:20] | If you do, you better share it before these boogers come out. | 如果有 你最好在这些臭虫出来前说出来 |
[29:25] | You know, uh… | 你也知道 |
[29:27] | while I was stuck in the sub, um, | 当我被困在潜艇里的时候 |
[29:29] | I said something to him, | 我跟他说了些话 |
[29:32] | about going all in, and… | 要全力以赴之类的话 |
[29:34] | I told him. I said, “That’s who we are.” | 我跟他说 “这就是我们的职责” |
[29:39] | That’s when he started sleeping in the cages and… | 在那之后他便开始在笼子里睡觉 |
[29:43] | getting after it harder. | 努力追击敌人 |
[29:45] | And I believe that’s why he ran out and saved those people. | 正因如此 他才会冲出去救那些人 |
[29:50] | You know, maybe I… | 也许我 |
[29:53] | I think that I put him in the path of the bomb. | 是我导致他被炸伤的 |
[29:57] | Listen, Sonny, stop, all right? Clay wanted to help. | 桑尼 别瞎想了好吗 克莱想要帮忙 |
[29:58] | He ran to the danger. That-that’s what we do, | 他冲向危险之处 这就是我们的责任 |
[30:00] | run to danger. | 不畏艰险 |
[30:01] | Yeah, but I-I should’ve… | 但 我 我就应该 |
[30:03] | pulled him back a bit, | 别让他陷得太深 |
[30:06] | said something, and I didn’t. | 跟他说点什么 但我没有 |
[30:08] | You need reining in, that’s on me. | 别太为难自己 我也有责任 |
[30:10] | That’s my responsibility. All right? | 我才应该负责 知道吗 |
[30:13] | Listen, Sonny, one more thing. | 听着 桑尼 还有件事 |
[30:15] | Next time, talk to me before you take it out on an HVT’s face. | 下次 先跟我讲 别往高价值目标脸上泄愤 |
[30:17] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[30:24] | That wasn’t me, Jace. | 不是我 老杰 |
[30:28] | Ray? | 是雷吗 |
[30:32] | Something ain’t right. | 他有点不对劲 |
[30:35] | And, to be honest, I’m worried about him. | 说实话 我有点担心他 |
[30:38] | I’m only saying this because maybe it’s something | 我说这个只是因为这可能是 |
[30:42] | our team leader needs to rein in. | 我们队长需要控制的局面 |
[30:45] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[30:47] | You have enemy vehicles three mikes out. | 敌方车辆将在三分钟后到达 |
[30:49] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[30:59] | On you. | 你先 |
[31:18] | Shift fire! | 转移火力 |
[31:28] | Move through! Move through! | 快速通过 |
[32:02] | Set security! | 保持警惕 |
[32:04] | Check for known dead. | 查看已知的死者 |
[32:05] | SSE tangos and trucks. | 搜查敏感地带目标和卡车 |
[32:14] | Ray, check on Pacada. | 雷 查看帕卡达 |
[32:16] | Bayani, you’re with me. | 巴亚尼 你跟我走 |
[32:18] | Ray, let’s go. | 雷 我们走 |
[32:33] | Bravo 2 to Havoc Base. | B2呼叫作战中心 |
[32:36] | Our HVT has escaped his hardpoint. | 高价值目标已逃离掩护点 |
[32:38] | We lost Pacada. | 帕卡达跑了 |
[32:57] | All stations, he’s on foot. Can’t be far. | 所有人注意 他是步行 走不了多远 |
[33:02] | – Jace. – Yep. | -老杰 -怎么了 |
[33:03] | – We got a blood trail. – Go. | -有血迹 -走 |
[33:18] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[33:22] | And if they don’t? | 如果他们没找到呢 |
[33:24] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[33:43] | – Ray! – Yep. | -雷 -好 |
[33:47] | You’re lucky it wasn’t me. | 受伤的不是我 你很幸运 |
[33:49] | Jackpot. Havoc, this is 1. | 抓到了 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[33:50] | Passing Curie. Again. | 已过居里阶段 重复一次 |
[33:51] | Copy that, Bravo 1. Passing Curie. | 收到 B1 已过居里阶段 |
[34:00] | The threat of mutiny and uncertainty of the mission | 兵变的威胁和任务的不确定性 |
[34:02] | was constant, driven by fear of the enemy. | 依然存在 出于对敌人的恐惧 |
[34:05] | Of the unknown. | 和对未知的恐惧 |
[34:06] | And yet this ragtag army held together. | 但这群乌合之众却团结在一起 |
[34:09] | They completed the march, | 他们完成了行军 |
[34:11] | they reached Derna, | 到达了德尔纳 |
[34:13] | and against a vastly superior enemy position, | 攻打了一个敌占优势阵地之后 |
[34:15] | they took the city. | 占领了城市 |
[34:17] | Do you know what held them together? | 知道是什么把他们凝聚起来吗 |
[34:21] | Leadership. | 领导力 |
[34:23] | The will to make decisions in impossible situations | 在不可能的情况下 |
[34:27] | against improbable odds. | 做出决定的意志 |
[34:29] | Moral authority quelled the whispers of mutiny. | 道德权威平息了兵变的传言 |
[34:33] | Vision kept the mission alive through 600 miles of wasteland. | 远见使这一使命得以在九百多公里的荒原上继续 |
[34:38] | And courage… | 而勇气… |
[34:40] | courage compelled the charge through heavy musket fire | 勇气迫使他们穿过枪林弹雨 |
[34:42] | that broke the enemy defence. | 冲破敌人的防线 |
[34:46] | Those same qualities | 同样是这些品质 |
[34:48] | that won the very first American victory on foreign soil | 让美军在214年前在海外取得 |
[34:52] | 214 years ago | 第一次胜利 |
[34:55] | are the same required of you here today. | 也是我们今天需要你们具备的品质 |
[35:00] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[35:02] | Commitment. | 誓言 |
[35:04] | These are the core values | 这些都是提供领导道德权威的 |
[35:07] | that provide the moral authority to lead. | 核心价值观 |
[35:10] | And you must draw upon it not only in your career | 你们不仅在工作中 |
[35:13] | but in your life as well. | 也要在生活中应用它 |
[35:15] | Because, make no mistake, | 因为 毫无疑问 |
[35:19] | an officer who can lead others | 一个能够领导别人 |
[35:21] | but not himself or herself | 却领导不了自己的军官 |
[35:25] | is no officer at all. | 根本就不算军官 |
[35:29] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[35:37] | You had some time to think? | 你思考过了吗 |
[35:39] | Yes, Gunnery Sergeant. | 是的 枪炮军士长 |
[35:41] | I need to find out. | 我要弄清楚 |
[35:43] | If I have what it takes. | 我是否有能力 |
[35:45] | Well, that’s one thing I can guarantee you. | 这一点我可以向你保证 |
[35:48] | That you will find out if you have what it takes. | 你会弄清楚你是否有能力 |
[36:08] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[36:11] | Uh… well, we got the guy that hurt Clay. | 我们抓到伤了克莱的人 |
[36:15] | Probably stopped some more bombings. | 可能还阻止了更多爆炸 |
[36:19] | So, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[36:22] | I do feel better. | 我的确感觉好点了 |
[36:34] | You’re quiet, Ray. | 你很安静 雷 |
[36:37] | Not much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[36:42] | Why don’t you tell me a story. | 你为什么不跟我讲个故事呢 |
[36:45] | Tell me a story about what happened to Pacada’s face. | 讲一讲帕卡达的脸是怎么了 |
[36:49] | He hurt Clay. | 他伤了克莱 |
[36:51] | I hurt him back. | 我就伤他 |
[36:53] | And that’s all that’s going on with you? | 就是这样吗 |
[36:57] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[37:00] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[37:25] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[37:29] | Uh, I’m try… My le… | 我想… 我的腿… |
[37:32] | This damn leg isn’t letting me reach this high. | 这条该死的腿让我够不到这么高 |
[37:33] | Can you get this flag down for me? | 你能帮我把旗子拿下来吗 |
[37:36] | Why the redecorating? I-I like it there. | 为什么要拿下来 挂在那挺好的 |
[37:41] | I’m not on Bravo anymore. | 我不再是B队的人了 |
[37:45] | I don’t… I don’t keep pictures of my ex-girlfriends | 我也不再保存我前女友 |
[37:47] | laying around, either. | 躺在我身边的照片了 |
[37:51] | Look, when I left the Teams, it sucked. | 当我离开队伍的时候 感觉糟透了 |
[37:54] | Some days I, I couldn’t find a reason to get out of bed. | 有些日子 我甚至都找不到起床的理由 |
[37:57] | Thinking of them out there, dropping the hammer… | 想象着他们在外面 拼命战斗… |
[38:01] | it’s tough. | 很难过 |
[38:04] | At least you got to leave on your own terms. | 至少你是服役期限结束后才离开的 |
[38:06] | Only one acting like you’re leaving is you. | 唯一表现得你要离开的人是你自己 |
[38:10] | The doctors haven’t ruled out clearing you to operate. | 医生们不排除你要动手术的可能性 |
[38:12] | Navy hasn’t discharged you. | 海军没有让你退伍 |
[38:14] | Teammates haven’t given up on you. | 队员们都没有放弃你 |
[38:17] | Hold on to Bravo as long as you can, | 只要你还有机会就不要离开B队 |
[38:21] | ’cause when you’re really out… | 因为等到你真的离开以后 |
[38:24] | you’ll realize the Team was everything you had. | 你会发现这个小队才是你唯一的依仗 |
[38:29] | Flag stays put. | 旗子还是挂着吧 |
[38:44] | And another. | 再来一杯 |
[38:46] | And, uh, you want something? | 对了 你想来点什么吗 |
[38:48] | No, I’m good. | 不了 不需要 |
[38:53] | Not that I’m counting, but that’s your fourth? | 我不是故意在数 但你已经喝第四杯了吧 |
[38:57] | What’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[39:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:04] | If I was me, I’d probably know, but, uh… | 如果我还是我 我可能会知道 但 |
[39:06] | I’m not so I don’t. | 我已不是 所以不知 |
[39:09] | Okay, that might be your fifth, | 好吧 这也可能是第五杯了 |
[39:11] | ’cause you’re not making any sense. | 因为你说的话完全让人摸不着头脑 |
[39:14] | Christine, the real Ray Perry… | 克里斯汀 真正的雷·佩里 |
[39:18] | would never lose control of his emotions like that. | 从不会像刚刚那样情绪失控 |
[39:22] | The real Ray Perry, he turned the other cheek | 真正的雷·佩里 他会泰然容忍 |
[39:25] | ’cause he trusted that vengeance belonged to God and God alone. | 因为他相信只有上帝才有行使复仇的权利 |
[39:29] | And-and that his own hands couldn’t heal your wounds. | 而且他也无法亲手愈合你的伤口 |
[39:33] | Or Clay’s. | 或克莱的伤 |
[39:35] | But this Ray… | 但这个雷 |
[39:40] | I couldn’t deliver payback fast enough. | 只恨自己复仇的速度还是不够快 |
[39:43] | And what did it get me? | 到最后又怎么样呢 |
[39:46] | So you feel bad about what happened. | 所以你对发生的事感到很难过 |
[39:51] | I don’t feel nothing. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[39:54] | Pretty sure that’s worse than feeling bad. | 我很确定没感觉还不如感到难过 |
[40:00] | I’m pretty sure you’re right. | 我也很确定你说的没错 |
[40:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:07] | One more for me, please. | 麻烦再给我来一杯 |
[40:10] | Thought you didn’t want another. | 我还以为你不想再喝了呢 |
[40:12] | State you’re in, can’t let you drink alone. | 你所在的国家是不能独自饮酒的 |
[40:18] | Well, Shaw did one good thing. | 好吧 看来肖还是做了件好事 |
[40:20] | That’s transfer your unit here, too. | 幸亏他也把你们整个小队都调过来了 |
[40:23] | I guess so. | 我看也是 |
[40:26] | This way we can continue our talks. | 这样我们才有机会继续闲聊 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:50] | Well, look who it is, huh? | 好吧 看看这是谁啊 |
[40:52] | Open pool table. That means I get a chance | 空着的台球桌 这意味着我还有机会 |
[40:54] | to win my $100 back? What do you think? | 可以把我的一百元赢回来 怎么玩 |
[40:58] | Ah. Double or nothing? | 赢了双倍 输了全没 |
[41:00] | Sounds good. Looks like I’ll be having | 非常好 看来我明天早上 |
[41:02] | a fancy breakfast in the morning. | 可以享用一顿超棒的早餐了 |
[41:04] | My break. | 我明天休息 |
[41:08] | Really? Shrinks never discuss patients with each other? | 真的吗 心理学家之间从不谈论病人吗 |
[41:12] | Well, | 事实上 |
[41:13] | not by name. | 至少要匿名 |
[41:16] | I knew it, see? | 我就知道 瞧 |
[41:17] | You wouldn’t like my whole take on therapy. | 你应该不会希望我完全接受治疗吧 |
[41:19] | Well, it’s not for everybody. | 心理治疗并不适用于所有人 |
[41:22] | – Kind of like hockey. – Oh, whoa, whoa, wait a second. | -有点像冰球 -等一下 |
[41:25] | Those are fighting words, now. | 你现在可是在挑衅啊 |
[41:27] | I’m just saying, hockey is all about brute force. | 我只是说 冰球是一项只靠蛮力的运动 |
[41:32] | Where pool, on the other hand, | 然而台球 却与之不同 |
[41:35] | requires finesse, | 需要精细的掌控 |
[41:39] | dexterity, | 灵巧性 |
[41:42] | attention to detail… | 对细节的把握 |
[41:45] | and patience. | 还有耐心 |
[41:48] | Impressive. But, you know, | 总结得很好 但 你知道吗 |
[41:51] | hockey’s not just about brute force. | 冰球不是只需要蛮力的运动 |
[41:54] | You need speed, endurance to put the puck in the net. | 你还需要速度 把冰球打进网里的持久力 |
[41:58] | Hmm. I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[42:00] | All those penalties, lots of time to rest. | 有这么多次的罚球 球员有很多时间休息啊 |
[42:03] | It’s fun in the penalty box. You should try it. | 待在受罚席里是很有意思的 你应该试试看 |
[42:08] | You missed that. My shot. | 你打偏了 轮到我了 |
[42:10] | Hey, don’t expect him to take it easy on you | 别以为因为你是一个女孩 |
[42:11] | just because you’re a girl. | 他就会轻易放过你 |
[42:13] | I’d walk away if he did. | 他如果真放水我就不玩了 |
[42:16] | What about your friend there? | 你那边的朋友呢 |
[42:17] | She’s not gonna play pool with us? | 她不来和我们打台球吗 |
[42:19] | Good thing it’s happy hour. | 幸亏现在是欢乐时光 |
[42:21] | – Yeah. Hey, look who I got here. – Who you got? | -看看我把谁带来了 -你把谁带来了 |
[42:24] | Look who I got right here. Yeah! | 看看这是谁 这边 |
[42:28] | Hey, look at you, man. Good to see you. Yeah, boy. | 看看你 哥们 见到你太高兴了 小子 |
[42:31] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 哥们 |
[42:31] | It’s good to see you, too, man. | 我也很高兴见到你们 哥们 |
[42:35] | Hey, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[42:38] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t… | 听着 我很抱歉我没有 |
[42:40] | didn’t get back to y’all. | 给你们回信息 |
[42:42] | Don’t matter, man. | 没关系 哥们 |
[42:42] | All that matters is you’re home right now. | 最重要的是你现在已经回家了 |
[42:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. – All right? | -是的 -是的 -对吧 |
[42:45] | Got my eye on my first outpatient rehab | 到这没多长时间 我就已经相中了 |
[42:48] | in a couple hours here. | 我的第一个康复门诊 |
[42:50] | What’s going on over there? | 你们那边过得怎么样 |
[42:51] | You know, not much. | 你懂的 就那样 |
[42:52] | Mandy, uh, found the guys who did it, | 曼迪 找到了制造爆炸的人 |
[42:55] | and we, uh… we handled it. | 而且我们 我们已经搞定了 |
[42:57] | I bet y’all did. | 我猜你们也会这样 |
[42:58] | Wish I could’ve been there. | 真希望我也能在场 |
[43:00] | You were here, man. You’re always here. | 你在的 哥们 你一直跟我们在一起 |