| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Nick! Get the JOC on the horn, | 尼克 联系联合作战中心 | 
| [00:07] | call for extract. | 请求撤离 | 
| [00:08] | They’re massing on us fast. | 他们在快速朝我们集结 | 
| [00:10] | We already hit ’em. It’s time to go home. | 已经打击他们了 该回去了 | 
| [00:13] | This is Foxtrot 4, request for immediate extract. | 我是F4 请求立即撤离 | 
| [00:16] | Foxtrot 4, this is JOC. | F4 联合作战中心 | 
| [00:17] | QRF is inbound. | 快速反应部队来了 | 
| [00:19] | – At your door in 20 seconds. – I copy. | -20秒后到你们门口 -收到 | 
| [00:21] | 20 seconds. Foxtrot 4 out. | 20秒 F4退出 | 
| [00:23] | Collapse security, collapse security. | 转移位置 转移位置 | 
| [00:25] | Stand by for breakout. | 准备破门 | 
| [00:26] | Go ahead, Swanny, I got you covered. | 上吧 斯旺尼 我掩护你 | 
| [00:28] | I got this. Lead us out. | 没问题 带我们出去 | 
| [00:30] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [00:32] | All right, boys. | 好了 兄弟们 | 
| [00:34] | Let’s get ready to make the donuts. | 准备动手 | 
| [00:37] | Go, go. | 上 上 | 
| [00:48] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [00:52] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [00:55] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [01:01] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [01:10] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [01:15] | Nick! | 尼克 | 
| [02:08] | Doesn’t sound so good. | 听着不太好 | 
| [02:19] | I said that didn’t sound very good. | 我说了听着不太好 | 
| [02:25] | Oh, it’s, you know, it’s the ones | 其实 | 
| [02:26] | that you don’t hear that should scare you, really. | 你没听见的才真的吓人 | 
| [02:30] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 | 
| [02:32] | Like a log. | 睡得很沉 | 
| [02:35] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [02:36] | you know, you didn’t have to sleep out here. | 你其实不必在这睡的 | 
| [02:39] | You know therapists, they, uh, | 你知道心理医生 | 
| [02:41] | they prefer their patients on a couch. | 他们喜欢让病人在沙发上 | 
| [02:49] | Lock up when you leave, okay? | 走的时候锁门 好吗 | 
| [02:59] | Um, and… | 还有 | 
| [03:01] | don’t worry about last night. | 昨晚的事不用担心 | 
| [03:18] | That seat taken? | 旁边有人吗 | 
| [03:21] | All yours. | 全让给你 | 
| [03:26] | Well, look at that. Almost good as new. | 瞧啊 恢复如初 | 
| [03:29] | – Got the bandages off yesterday. – Yeah? | -昨天才拆了绷带 -是吗 | 
| [03:31] | You think it’ll scar? | 你说会留疤吗 | 
| [03:33] | Uh, it’s hard to say. Some things do, some don’t. | 难说 有的会 有的不会 | 
| [03:37] | I figured if anyone would know about scars, it’d be a SEAL. | 我发现要说谁最了解疤痕 非海豹突击队不可 | 
| [03:41] | Ah, well, you know, I actually got out of that bar | 其实那次酒吧事故 | 
| [03:43] | with just a few scratches, so… | 我只受了些皮外伤 所以 | 
| [03:46] | Those aren’t the wounds I’m talking about. | 我不是说的那些伤 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [03:52] | You know, the cost of this job, the collateral damage inside, | 这份工作的代价就是心理附带伤害 | 
| [03:56] | it builds up. | 会越来越严重 | 
| [03:57] | And if you don’t find a place to put it, | 如果找不到释放的地方 | 
| [03:59] | it just sits there, corroding you. | 就会一直侵蚀你 | 
| [04:04] | I denied a man his last rites to get what I needed from him. | 我为了达到目的 拒绝过一个男人做临终祷告 | 
| [04:08] | I’m paying for it. | 我现在在偿还 | 
| [04:10] | I should pay for it. | 我应该偿还 | 
| [04:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [04:18] | Christine, what I do for a living– | 克里斯汀 我谋生的工作 | 
| [04:22] | I traffic in life and death, and I’m okay with that. | 是在生死间游走 我都觉得没问题 | 
| [04:25] | But this was not about a man’s life. | 但这不是关于一个男人的人生 | 
| [04:27] | This was about his soul, and that… | 而是他的灵魂 而那 | 
| [04:31] | is different. | 是不同的 | 
| [04:48] | Hey, Em, I was, uh… | 我之前 | 
| [04:50] | hoping I’d, uh… | 想过要 | 
| [04:51] | get you, but, uh… | 联系你 但是 | 
| [04:55] | I wanted to just wish you good luck | 我只是想在你的独唱会前 | 
| [04:57] | before your recital. | 祝你好运 | 
| [04:59] | And, um… | 还有 | 
| [05:01] | you know, with the whole tuition thing, | 学费的事情 | 
| [05:02] | I still don’t really have any updates on that, so… | 我这边还没有进展 所以 | 
| [05:05] | But I’m working on it, and it’s gonna get done. | 但我在努力搞定 很快了 | 
| [05:09] | Do me a favor, will you, just… | 帮我个忙好吗 | 
| [05:11] | give Mike a hug for me. | 替我抱一下小麦 | 
| [05:13] | Tell him to keep his head up when he plays. | 告诉他打球时要保持自信 | 
| [05:17] | All right, and, uh… | 好了 | 
| [05:21] | give your dad a call, will you? | 给老爸回个电话好吗 | 
| [05:29] | Long night of fun with the lady shrink? | 和心理医生女士度过了漫长愉快的一晚 | 
| [05:32] | About as long as, uh, | 说到漫长 | 
| [05:33] | your little breakfast you just had with, uh, | 你刚刚共进早餐的那位 | 
| [05:35] | your new friend– what’s her name? | 新朋友 她叫什么名字 | 
| [05:38] | – Christine. – Christine. | -克里斯汀 -克里斯汀 | 
| [05:40] | Yeah, she got clipped in the Manilla bombing. | 是的 她在马尼拉爆炸中被擦伤 | 
| [05:43] | Been checking on her, | 我给她检查一下 | 
| [05:44] | seeing if she’s all right. She got clipped, huh? | -看看是不是恢复了 -她被子弹擦伤了 | 
| [05:46] | Yeah, she got clipped. | 对 被子弹擦伤了 | 
| [05:49] | So, Ray, let me ask you something, | 雷 我问你点事 | 
| [05:50] | what about Naima– | 奈玛怎么样 | 
| [05:51] | what does she think about a treatment for her? | 她对这个治疗会怎么想 | 
| [05:53] | She doesn’t think anything, | 她不会怎么想 | 
| [05:54] | ’cause I haven’t told her about it, | 因为我没有告诉她 | 
| [05:55] | ’cause there’s nothing to say. | 因为没有什么好说的 | 
| [05:57] | If you say so, Ray. | 你都这样说了 雷 | 
| [05:58] | If you say so. | 你都这样说了 | 
| [06:02] | – Something you’re trying to ask me, brother? – Yeah. | -你有事要问我吗 兄弟 -是的 | 
| [06:23] | Anybody know what the hell’s going on? | 有人知道到底要干什么吗 | 
| [06:24] | – Just better not be another readiness drill, – I know that. | -最好别又是预备演习 -我知道 | 
| [06:26] | I hate those. They’re like dry strip clubs: | 我讨厌那些 就跟无聊的脱衣舞俱乐部一样 | 
| [06:29] | pole’s the same, stage is the same, | 钢管舞台都一个样 | 
| [06:31] | but without the booze, it’s like an eighth grade dance. | 只是没有酒精 就跟八年级舞蹈似的 | 
| [06:32] | Sorry, what kind of eighth grade dances | 什么 德克萨斯的八年级舞蹈 | 
| [06:34] | they have in Texas, Sonny? | 是什么样子的 桑尼 | 
| [06:35] | – Good ones, man. – Gentlemen. | -很棒的 -先生们 | 
| [06:38] | Apologies for the hasty takeoff, | 仓促起飞十分抱歉 | 
| [06:40] | but this mission is extremely time-sensitive. | 但本次任务十万火急 | 
| [06:42] | Ten hours ago, | 十个小时前 | 
| [06:43] | eight members of an Army Special Forces ODA were ambushed | 美军陆军特种部队A类作战分队的 | 
| [06:47] | on the ground in Mali by fighters | 八名成员在马里 | 
| [06:48] | from the Islamic Fighters of Mali. | 遭到马里伊斯兰武装人员伏击 | 
| [06:50] | – IFM. – AFRICOM is still sorting the facts, | -马里伊斯兰武装 -美国非洲军事指挥部在调查 | 
| [06:52] | but everything that could go wrong did. | 但所有情况都有可能出错 | 
| [06:54] | They were hit hard, engaging in a running gunfight | 他们遭受猛烈袭击 | 
| [06:56] | for a couple klicks before being ambushed | 在进行了持续数公里的激烈枪战 | 
| [06:58] | by a second Islamic Fighters element here. | 之后遭到第二伙伊斯兰武装人员的伏击 | 
| [07:02] | The team retreated on foot, | 队伍步行撤退 | 
| [07:03] | held enemy forces at bay until their QRF arrived. | 他们在快速反应部队到达前一直坚持抵抗 | 
| [07:05] | If they made it out, why are we going anywhere? | 如果他们已经撤离了 我们为什么去 | 
| [07:07] | One of our soldiers didn’t make it back. | 有一名士兵没有回来 | 
| [07:09] | In the chaos, Captain Aaron Washington was cut off | 混战之中 亚伦·华盛顿上尉 | 
| [07:12] | from the team when they left their vehicles. | 在离开车辆时与队伍失散 | 
| [07:14] | Sat footage of the firefight places him | 交火地点的卫星图像 | 
| [07:16] | on the edge of a ravine | 在峡谷边缘发现了他 | 
| [07:18] | when he was RPG’d. | 遭到火箭筒袭击 | 
| [07:19] | We still in comms contact with Washington? | 我们和华盛顿还有联络吗 | 
| [07:22] | Captain Washington was KIA. | 华盛顿上尉已阵亡 | 
| [07:28] | Your job is to locate and secure | 你们的任务是 | 
| [07:30] | the remains of Captain Washington | 在马里伊斯兰武装找到他之前 | 
| [07:32] | before IFM finds him | 找到并带回他的遗体 | 
| [07:34] | and turns this into a propaganda opportunity. | 将此次事件转化为一次宣传机会 | 
| [07:37] | Captain Washington was a husband, a father. | 华盛顿上尉是一位丈夫和父亲 | 
| [07:40] | His family in Idaho deserves to bury him. | 他在爱达荷州的家人应为他送葬 | 
| [08:11] | What’s going on there? | 你怎么了 | 
| [08:13] | You know, the TV’s a lot better when it’s on. | 电视机要打开才更好看 | 
| [08:16] | Nice cane. | 手杖不错 | 
| [08:17] | Leg must be improving. | 你的腿肯定是好多了 | 
| [08:19] | Don’t worry, I’m still gonna need your help | 别担心 我洗澡的时候 | 
| [08:20] | getting into the shower. | 还是需要你帮忙的 | 
| [08:24] | Check out my new rehab program. | 来看看我新的康复计划 | 
| [08:28] | Swann, again with the stove? | 斯旺 炉子又不关火 | 
| [08:31] | Dude, come on, how many times | 哥们 拜托 这一个月 | 
| [08:31] | you gonna leave this thing on this month, man? | 你要忘记关炉子多少次 | 
| [08:39] | My, um… | 我的 | 
| [08:40] | my therapist won’t commit to me making it back to Bravo. | 我的心理医生不会让我回B队 | 
| [08:43] | You think it’s ’cause | 你觉得是因为 | 
| [08:44] | they’re getting ready to send me out to pasture? | 他们准备要把我送去牧场吗 | 
| [08:46] | All the time and money they’re investing in this rehab plan? | 他们在这个康复计划上花了这么多时间金钱 | 
| [08:50] | They’re counting on you getting back in the sandbox. | 他们指望着你能回到沙盒里呢 | 
| [08:53] | You think so? | 你这么想吗 | 
| [08:54] | Don’t roll out this VIP treatment | 别为了我这种退役海豹队员 | 
| [08:56] | for a mothballed frogman like me. | 放弃这种贵宾待遇 | 
| [08:58] | What’s wrong, | 你怎么了 | 
| [08:59] | you-you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? | 今天早上起床姿势不对吗 | 
| [09:00] | I wish. Too tired to sleep. | 但愿如此 太累了睡不着 | 
| [09:04] | You have an appointment at the VA this morning. | 今天你在退伍军人管理局有预约 | 
| [09:06] | No, VA’s tomorrow, Thursday the 17th. | 退伍军人管理局预约是明天 17号周四 | 
| [09:09] | No, today’s Thursday. | 不 今天就是周四 | 
| [09:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:14] | Damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [09:16] | Helped hunt down Saddam Hussein. | 协助追捕萨达姆·侯赛因的我 | 
| [09:17] | Now I can’t even keep the days of the week straight. | 现在竟然连周几都搞不清楚了 | 
| [09:21] | Come on. Let’s go, man. | 来 我们走吧 | 
| [09:23] | You bust your ass, you can still make it. Let’s go. | 现在出发 你还是可以赶上的 我们走 | 
| [09:25] | I don’t need a babysitter, man. | 我不需要保姆 伙计 | 
| [09:26] | I thought BUD/S was supposed to wean out all the quitters. | 基础水下爆破训练不是该筛掉半途而废的人吗 | 
| [09:32] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [09:33] | YODO. | 死一次 | 
| [09:35] | Don’t blame me for ruining your day, pal. | 别怪我毁了你的一天 兄弟 | 
| [09:38] | Did you say “YODO”? What the hell is that? | 你刚刚说了”死一次” 那是什么 | 
| [09:41] | So much to learn. | 要学的东西太多了 | 
| [09:46] | What’s the latest on the ground out there? | 那边有什么最新的消息吗 | 
| [09:47] | Damn place is a kicked hornet’s nest. | 那破地方就像是个捅过的马蜂窝 | 
| [09:49] | SIGINT’s hitting everywhere, | 信号情报无处不在 | 
| [09:50] | and IFM fighters are swarming the area. | 马里伊斯兰武装人员在那个区域周游 | 
| [09:52] | If they find Captain Washington, | 如果他们找到华盛顿上校 | 
| [09:54] | we’ll be watching what they do next on LiveLeak. | 我们就会在网视直播看到他们的下一步行动了 | 
| [09:56] | – We’re not gonna let that happen. – All right. | -我们是不会让这种事发生的 -好了 | 
| [09:58] | Two Special Forcs ODAs. | 两个特种作战分队 | 
| [10:01] | We’re prepping to assault the IFM compound | 我们正准备和协同部队一起进攻 | 
| [10:03] | with partner forces. | 马里伊斯兰武装基地 | 
| [10:04] | That should pull most of the enemy out of the field, | 那样应该能把大部分敌人逼出战场 | 
| [10:06] | buy us enough time to recover his body. | 给我们足够的时间取回他的尸体 | 
| [10:08] | Alpha will support Bravo Team. | A队会支援B队 | 
| [10:09] | MARSOC will act as a blocking force. | 海军陆战队特种作战团会充当阻力军 | 
| [10:11] | You’ll have an Air Force A-10 overhead | 空军A10攻击机将会在你们上盘旋 | 
| [10:13] | for close air support. | 作为近距离空中支援 | 
| [10:14] | Three branches for one op? | 三个分支来执行一个任务吗 | 
| [10:15] | All this is to ensure that Captain Washington’s sacrifice | 这一切都是为了确保华盛顿上校 | 
| [10:18] | was not in vain. | 没有白白牺牲 | 
| [10:19] | Alive or dead, | 无论是生是死 | 
| [10:20] | the United States of America does not leave a soldier behind. | 美国都绝对不会抛弃任何士兵 | 
| [10:24] | We’ll bring him back. | 我们会把他带回来的 | 
| [10:26] | – Damn straight. – Let’s do it. | -说得对 -走吧 | 
| [10:30] | Could you have parked any further? | 你能再停远一点吗 | 
| [10:33] | You bitch this much at Normandy, Grandpa? | 你在诺曼底也这么尖酸吗 老爷爷 | 
| [10:36] | Nice burn. | 讽刺得好 | 
| [10:38] | How many of your little notes | 为了记住这个预约 | 
| [10:38] | you have to write down to remember that one? | 你写了多少张小字条 | 
| [10:41] | Oh, that was hurtful. | 这话太伤人了 | 
| [10:43] | And hilarious. You little bastard. | 也很好笑 你个小混蛋 | 
| [10:46] | Looks like you got the million-dollar wound there, brother. | 你看上去在战场上受了重伤 兄弟 | 
| [10:49] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [10:50] | Hey, could you spare any of those big dollars for a hungry vet? | 你能分点钞票给饥肠辘辘的老兵吗 | 
| [10:53] | Not now, we’re late. | 不是时候 我们要迟到了 | 
| [10:56] | That was cold. | 真无情 | 
| [10:58] | Pay one, you got to pay them all. | 给一个人花了钱 就要给他们都花钱 | 
| [11:01] | And I know how much you make. | 我知道你挣多少钱 | 
| [11:03] | Little different from your Rain Man suite | 跟你在军队医院里面的 | 
| [11:05] | at the military hospital. | 豪华套间不太一样 | 
| [11:07] | Yeah, they definitely leave this | 对 他们绝对不会把这些东西 | 
| [11:08] | out of those flashy recruiting videos. | 放在那些华而不实的征兵视频里 | 
| [11:11] | This is a soldier’s reward for serving. | 这是对士兵服役的奖励 | 
| [11:14] | A healthcare system that runs like the post office. | 运营得像邮局一样的医疗保健系统 | 
| [11:18] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:23] | I, uh… noticed you’ve been watching | 我 发现你最近在看 | 
| [11:25] | some of your old combat ops. | 之前的作战录像 | 
| [11:27] | Yeah. I just like remembering. | 对 我喜欢回忆 | 
| [11:30] | The times, fighting side-by-side | 那些时光 和自己的兄弟 | 
| [11:32] | with my brothers, loving life. | 并肩作战 热爱生活 | 
| [11:35] | I get it, especially now. | 我懂 尤其是现在 | 
| [11:39] | We’re going nowhere fast. | 我们注定快不了 | 
| [11:41] | Hooyah, Senior Chief. | 对啊 高级士官 | 
| [11:44] | No easy day. | 哪天都不轻松 | 
| [11:48] | Bravo 1, Delta has initiated | B1 D队已经开始了 | 
| [11:49] | their attack on the IFM compound. | 在马里伊斯兰武装地区的攻击 | 
| [11:52] | ISR has you clear to go. | 侦查监视设备显示你们可以走了 | 
| [11:54] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [12:22] | – Jason. – Yeah. | -杰森 -怎么了 | 
| [12:27] | It’s a .50 cal. | 50口径子弹 | 
| [12:28] | And a whole lot of AKs. | 还有很多自动步枪 | 
| [12:30] | Our boys never had a chance. | 我们的兄弟无力抵抗 | 
| [13:16] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Omaha. | 作战中心 我是B1 经过奥马哈阶段 | 
| [13:18] | I copy Omaha, Bravo 1. | 收到 奥马哈 B1 | 
| [13:19] | You’ve arrived at the ambush site. | 你们已经到了伏击地点 | 
| [13:21] | Bravo 1, ISR shows four armed combatants | B1 侦查设备显示4个武装人员 | 
| [13:24] | 300 meters northwest of you across the ridge. | 在你们西北方300米的地方翻越山脊 | 
| [13:27] | Be advised, they appear to be scanning the ravine | 提醒一点 他们好像在用闪光灯 | 
| [13:29] | with flashlights. | 检查峡谷 | 
| [13:30] | – Copy all. – We got to hustle, Jace. | -全部收到 -我们要快点了 杰森 | 
| [13:33] | We’ll have MARSOC set the perimeter. Alpha, Bravo, on me. | 我们让特种作战团设置边界 B队A队跟我走 | 
| [13:35] | Copy. Fire Team 1 and 2 will set up a forward firing position | 收到 火力1组和2组在A队附近 | 
| [13:38] | around Alpha Team’s location. | 设立一个向前的攻击位置 | 
| [13:44] | War on terror will be over before my number gets called. | 叫到我们的号码时 反恐战争都结束了 | 
| [13:47] | We can drop a warhead from space onto a postage stamp, | 我们能把炸弹空投到一枚邮票上 | 
| [13:50] | and this place is still on a paper system. | 这个地方依旧用纸办公 | 
| [13:51] | Number 344. | 344号 | 
| [13:54] | These old-timers bled on the sands of Iwo Jima | 老一辈的人在硫磺岛的沙滩上流血 | 
| [13:56] | to defend our right to be an inefficient nation. | 捍卫的就是这个低效率的国家的主权 | 
| [14:02] | My dad, uh, | 我爸爸 | 
| [14:03] | he used to whine about this place all the time, | 他之前一直抱怨这个地方 | 
| [14:05] | but… | 但是 | 
| [14:07] | I had no idea it was this grim. | 我不知道原来这么可怕 | 
| [14:11] | Damn forms make my head hurt. | 该死的表格填得我头疼 | 
| [14:14] | Come on. Let me see. | 给我看看 | 
| [14:15] | You’re almost done with this PTSD questionnaire. | 创伤性应激障碍的问卷你快填完了 | 
| [14:17] | You can lose the “D.” | 障碍这俩字可以不说 | 
| [14:18] | Post-traumatic stress isn’t a disorder. | 创伤性应激反应不是障碍 | 
| [14:21] | All right. Do you have repeated, disturbing memories, | 好 你有没有重复性的 让你不安的记忆 | 
| [14:23] | thoughts, or images of a stressful military experience? | 想法 或者压力很大的服役经历 | 
| [14:29] | Gonna put a check. | 我打勾了 | 
| [14:30] | Do you feel upset when something reminds you | 如果有事情让你想起有压力的经历 | 
| [14:33] | of a stressful experience? | 你会感到不安吗 | 
| [14:35] | You can check all those boxes, too. | 你可以把这些都勾上 | 
| [14:41] | I’m your Ghost of Christmas Future, Clay. | 我是你的《未来圣诞幽灵》 克莱 | 
| [14:47] | You got enough meds there? | 你的药拿够了吗 | 
| [14:50] | This is the VA’s health care philosophy: | 这个是退伍军人管理局的健康保健哲学 | 
| [14:53] | medicate and isolate. | 用药和隔离 | 
| [14:57] | This is for anxiety. | 这是治疗焦虑的 | 
| [14:59] | These are, uh, | 这些是 | 
| [15:00] | for nightmares. | 治疗噩梦的 | 
| [15:01] | Uh,mood swings. Depression. | 情绪波动 抑郁 | 
| [15:05] | These, I, uh… | 这些 我 | 
| [15:07] | I don’t know what they’re for. | 我不知道这些是治什么的 | 
| [15:09] | My cocktail of suck. | 我的痛苦鸡尾酒 | 
| [15:13] | All right. Last one. | 好吧 最后一个 | 
| [15:14] | Do you blame yourself for a stressful military experience? | 你是否为有压力的服役经历责怪自己 | 
| [15:26] | All those pills and all that water– | 吃了这些药 喝了这么多水 | 
| [15:28] | I got to hit the head. | 我得去洗手间了 | 
| [15:32] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Juno. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过朱诺 | 
| [15:34] | Copy that, Bravo. | 收到 B队 | 
| [15:35] | You found Washington’s technical. | 你找到了华盛顿的武装卡车 | 
| [15:37] | Sonny, Brock, Ray, | 桑尼 布罗克 雷 | 
| [15:38] | rig up. You’re with me. | 装备好 你们跟我来 | 
| [15:40] | Trent, stick with Alpha. Overwatch. | 特伦特 跟着A队 负责守望 | 
| [15:41] | Roger. We’ll cover you. | 收到 我们掩护你 | 
| [15:43] | Bravo 1, this is MARSOC. | B1 这里是陆战队特战司令部 | 
| [15:44] | – Fire Teams 1 and 2 are in position. – Copy. | -火力1组和2组已就位 -收到 | 
| [15:47] | Set! | 就绪 | 
| [15:53] | Closing in on our guy. | 离目标越来越近了 | 
| [15:55] | Well, we’ll get there before they do. | 我们会比他们先到的 | 
| [15:59] | Brock, throw it. | 布罗克 扔出去 | 
| [16:14] | Number 396. | 396号 | 
| [16:24] | Number 396. | 396号 | 
| [16:26] | You kick ass over there? | 你在那边很猛吗 | 
| [16:29] | Uh, yeah, you know, | 你懂的 | 
| [16:31] | tried my best. | 尽我所能 | 
| [16:33] | Where’d your ticket get punched? | 你在哪里受的伤 | 
| [16:36] | Philippines. | 菲律宾 | 
| [16:38] | Little young to have been | 这么年轻应该不是 | 
| [16:38] | in the Battle of Guadalcanal, eh? | 在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛战役受的伤吧 | 
| [16:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [16:44] | Que Son. | 桂山 | 
| [16:45] | September 4, 1967. | 1967年9月4日 | 
| [16:48] | What are you doing with yourself these days? | 你这几年过得怎么样呢 | 
| [16:49] | Same as everyone in here. | 和这里的其他人一样 | 
| [16:51] | Just waiting to die. | 就是等死 | 
| [16:58] | Hey, please. | 拜托了 | 
| [16:59] | – Hey. Just calm down. – Please, let-let go of me, all right? | -冷静点 -拜托 放开我 | 
| [17:01] | Calm down. Hey. Look, you have to search | -冷静点 -听着 你必须 | 
| [17:02] | – everybody in here, all right? – Calm… | -搜这里每个人的身 -冷静点 | 
| [17:04] | – Calm d… Calm down. – Search everybody! | -冷静点 -搜每个人的身 | 
| [17:05] | No, somebody took my binder! | 不 有人拿了我的文件夹 | 
| [17:06] | – Swanny! Hey, Swanny. Swanny! – I had it two minutes ago! | -斯旺尼 -两分钟之前还在我手上的 | 
| [17:08] | Swanny, I have your binder right here, man. I got your binder. | 斯旺尼 你的文件夹在这 我拿着呢 | 
| [17:14] | I’m s… | 我 | 
| [17:16] | – I’m sorry. I, uh… – Don’t mention it. | -对不起 -没事的 | 
| [17:18] | I must… I must have got confused. | 我一定是弄糊涂了 | 
| [17:20] | I thought I had… | 我以为我… | 
| [17:23] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [17:26] | Here you go, brother. | 给你 兄弟 | 
| [17:29] | You good? | 你还好吗 | 
| [17:30] | Mm-hmm. | 还好 | 
| [17:39] | Guy’s lucky I didn’t drop the hammer on him, | 我没发脾气算这家伙走运 | 
| [17:41] | putting his hands on me like that. | 他竟敢那样推我 | 
| [17:45] | Yeah, you played that real cool. | 是啊 你表现得很冷静 | 
| [17:50] | You are some wiseass, you know that? | 你可真能耍贫嘴 | 
| [17:54] | Number 398. | 398号 | 
| [17:57] | 398 398. | |
| [17:59] | Shrink time. | 节省时间 | 
| [18:03] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [18:06] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 | 
| [18:15] | Dr. Jelly Finger I can handle solo, | 肛门指检的医生我能应付 | 
| [18:17] | but these touchy… | 但这些 | 
| [18:18] | these touchy-feely folks, | 这些走情感路线的家伙… | 
| [18:20] | you know, uh… | 你懂的 | 
| [18:22] | You know? | 你懂吗 | 
| [18:23] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会要我去 | 
| [18:26] | I’m glad you’re here, man. | 我很高兴你在这 兄弟 | 
| [18:30] | Are you still dealing with lapses of memory? | 你还在对抗失忆的问题吗 | 
| [18:33] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:34] | Intrusive thoughts? | 侵入性思维 | 
| [18:34] | 出现在个体意识层面的 不受欢迎的且难以摆脱的想法或形象 | |
| [18:39] | Ever consider harming yourself? | 有想到过自残吗 | 
| [18:42] | I already answered these questions in the forms. | 我在表格里已经回答过这些问题了 | 
| [18:45] | My workload doesn’t offer me as much time as I’d like | 我的工作量太大 我没时间 | 
| [18:47] | to review your paperwork. | 去看你们的文件 | 
| [18:50] | Swanny, she’s just trying to help. | 斯旺尼 她只是想帮你 | 
| [18:54] | Do you ever consider harming yourself? | 你想过自残吗 | 
| [18:57] | I have good days and bad. | 我时好时坏 | 
| [18:58] | Is there a specific incident that troubles you? | 有什么特定事件在困扰你吗 | 
| [19:04] | – Is there a specific incident… – Nicky. | -有什么特定事件 -尼基 | 
| [19:06] | My teammate, my best friend. | 我的队友 我最好的朋友 | 
| [19:08] | What happened with Nicky? | 尼基怎么了 | 
| [19:10] | Maiwand, Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 迈万德 | 
| [19:12] | March 12, 2013. | 2013年3月12号 | 
| [19:15] | Can you elaborate? | 你能详细描述一下吗 | 
| [19:16] | I made the wrong call. | 我下错指令了 | 
| [19:18] | Nick got killed. | 尼克被杀了 | 
| [19:20] | Should’ve been me first out that door. | 第一个走出那道门的人本来应该是我 | 
| [19:29] | Maybe we should move on. | 也许我们应该继续 | 
| [19:32] | Three arrests– | 三次被捕 | 
| [19:33] | one for possession, two for assault– | 一次因为持有违禁物 两次因为攻击他人 | 
| [19:35] | and two stays in psychiatric wards since leaving the Navy. | 离开海军后两次住进精神病院 | 
| [19:39] | Are there any other recent incidents to report? | 还有别的最近发生的事要上报吗 | 
| [19:44] | Drunk and disorderly last month. | 上个月醉酒失控 | 
| [19:46] | Were you on your meds at the time? | 你当时有服药吗 | 
| [19:50] | And during the other incidents? | 还有其他事件发生的时候 | 
| [19:52] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 | 
| [19:53] | Meds rob life of its shine. | 吃药生活就没意思了 | 
| [19:58] | You know, Brett’s really been… | 你知道吗 其实布雷特 | 
| [20:00] | sticking to his regimen recently. | 最近在坚持健康生活 | 
| [20:02] | We’re trying to see if we can’t get an EMT gig lined up, | 我们在等待看看能不能找到救护工作 | 
| [20:05] | get things on track. | 让事情步入正轨 | 
| [20:10] | It’s gonna be hard for you to find employment | 斯旺先生 你有这个记录 | 
| [20:12] | with your record, Mr. Swann. | 是很难找到工作的 | 
| [20:14] | Knife’s already in. | 刀已经插进去 | 
| [20:16] | Don’t need to twist it. | 没必要再拧它 | 
| [20:19] | You’re rated to have total occupational | 你被评估为患有完全的就业障碍 | 
| [20:21] | and social impairment. | 和社交障碍 | 
| [20:23] | That’s the highest level on our mental disorder scale. | 这是我们精神错乱级别中的最高级 | 
| [20:25] | – I don’t have a mental disorder. – Swann. | -我没有精神错乱 -斯旺 | 
| [20:28] | I know this is hard for you to hear, | 我知道你听到这个会很难受 | 
| [20:31] | but your psychological issues are worsening. | 但你的心理问题在加重 | 
| [20:34] | My issues are not psychological. | 我的问题不是心理上的 | 
| [20:35] | They’re physiological. | 他们是生理上的 | 
| [20:37] | Shoving more pills down my throat isn’t gonna help me. | 吞下更多药丸对我没用 | 
| [20:45] | I-I was injured. | 我 我之前受伤了 | 
| [20:47] | I-I am injured. | 我 我受伤了 | 
| [20:56] | I’m gonna recommend we up | 我建议给你加大 | 
| [20:57] | your dosage of paroxetine. | 帕罗西汀的剂量 | 
| [21:05] | Medicate and isolate. | 药物和隔离 | 
| [21:44] | Shh. Cerberus, phooey. | 安静 地狱犬 喂 | 
| [21:56] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这是B1 | 
| [21:58] | Approaching his last position. | 正在靠近他最后出现的位置 | 
| [21:59] | Need a location of the combatants. | 需要给战斗人员一个定位 | 
| [22:02] | Bravo 1, you got a five and a technical | B1 在你们四点钟方向100米处 | 
| [22:04] | about a 100 meters out at your four o’clock. | 有五个人和一辆武装卡车 | 
| [22:27] | They’re still looking for Washington. | 他们还在找华盛顿 | 
| [22:30] | And I just found him. | 而我已经找到他了 | 
| [22:36] | I got four tangos, north slope, two o’clock. | 我发现四个目标 北坡 两点钟方向 | 
| [22:42] | Bravo 4, this is 1. | B4 这是B1 | 
| [22:43] | Are you sighted on the technical? | 你们能看见武装卡车吗 | 
| [22:53] | Bravo 1, this is 4. | B1 这是B4 | 
| [22:54] | We do not have eyes on the vehicle. | 我们没有看见车辆 | 
| [22:56] | Copy, 4. | 收到 B4 | 
| [22:57] | Move and let me know when you do. | 出发 当你们看见之后告知我 | 
| [22:58] | Check, 1. Moving. | 收到 B1 现在出发 | 
| [23:00] | I’m pushing south now. | 我现在在向南推进 | 
| [23:25] | 1, this is 4. | B1 这是B4 | 
| [23:27] | He’s at your one o’clock, | 他在你们的一点钟方向 | 
| [23:28] | – mounting a DShK. – Copy, 4. Stand by. | -架设德什卡机枪 -收到 B4 待命 | 
| [23:41] | I’ve got two 15 yards above HVT. | 在高价值目标上方13.7米处有两个人 | 
| [23:44] | We got to take ’em now. | 现在就得把他们干掉 | 
| [23:46] | Sighting in on the two to the west. | 看到西面有两个人 | 
| [23:48] | 4 on you. | B4等你命令 | 
| [24:02] | Someone had to hear that. | 一定有人听到了 | 
| [24:33] | Havoc, this is 1, passing Utah. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过犹他阶段 | 
| [24:35] | I say again: | 重复 | 
| [24:37] | we got him. | 我们找到他了 | 
| [24:46] | Why didn’t you tell me how serious your issues are? | 你怎么不告诉我你的问题这么严重 | 
| [24:50] | Well, the way the system works, | 系统的运行方式 | 
| [24:51] | the more problems you have, the better your benefits are, | 就是你的病越多 待遇就越好 | 
| [24:53] | so, I embellish to get my fair share. | 所以我稍加修饰以得到我该得的 | 
| [24:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [24:58] | You embellish those arrests and the psych ward visits, too? | 你也修饰了逮捕和心理咨询记录吗 | 
| [25:04] | You stop taking your meds again, I’m gonna kick your ass. | 你再随便停药 我就会踢死你 | 
| [25:06] | Not with that leg, you won’t. | 你用那条腿可踢不了我 | 
| [25:09] | Look, a couple of drinks and no meds– | 喝几杯 不吃药 | 
| [25:12] | I feel like myself again. | 我又找回原来的感觉 | 
| [25:13] | One of the baddest men on the planet. | 也就是世界上最坏的人 | 
| [25:15] | I miss that. You do, too. | 我很怀念 你肯定也是 | 
| [25:17] | Feeling dangerous. | 我觉得危险 | 
| [25:18] | Yeah, the problem is, I am dangerous… | 问题在于 我的确很危险 | 
| [25:20] | to my wife, my friends, myself. | 对于我妻子 朋友 还有我来说 | 
| [25:27] | So why not… | 所以为什么不 | 
| [25:29] | I know you didn’t come here just to up your anxiety medication. | 我知道你来这不只是为了补充抗焦虑药 | 
| [25:33] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 伙计 | 
| [25:44] | I thought I had a horseshoe up my ass | 我原以为能完好无损地 | 
| [25:46] | to walk away from the teams with all my… | 从部队退出 | 
| [25:48] | my bits and pieces intact. | 是走了狗屎运 | 
| [25:50] | I’ve come to realize that I did get dinged. | 我已意识到我确实有麻烦 | 
| [25:52] | I just didn’t know it at the time. | 只是当时不知道而已 | 
| [25:56] | Unlike you, | 跟你不一样 | 
| [25:57] | nobody knows I’m wounded… | 没人知道我受过伤 | 
| [26:01] | since my injury’s not visible. | 因为我受的伤看不见 | 
| [26:05] | Traumatic brain injury. | 创伤性脑损伤 | 
| [26:07] | Are you sure? The therapist didn’t say anything about it. | 你确定吗 心理医生没说什么吗 | 
| [26:09] | ‘Cause it hasn’t been diagnosed yet. | 因为还没被确诊 | 
| [26:12] | But I know it’s there. | 但我很清楚 | 
| [26:14] | I can’t say how, exactly, | 我不知道具体怎么回事 | 
| [26:15] | but I got… I got rocked | 但是我被简易爆炸装置 | 
| [26:18] | by a couple of IED blasts, | 震到过几次 | 
| [26:20] | including the one that killed Nicky. | 包括杀死尼基的那个 | 
| [26:22] | Why’d you hide this from me? | 你为什么瞒着我 | 
| [26:28] | I was embarrassed, I guess. | 可能是因为尴尬吧 | 
| [26:31] | Plus, I didn’t want to scare you. | 而且我不想吓到你 | 
| [26:34] | How many times you had your bell rung, huh? | 你的大脑受过几次冲击呢 | 
| [26:40] | I wouldn’t change my time in the teams for anything. | 我不会因为任何事离开我的队伍 | 
| [26:43] | Even knowing this. | 即使知道了这种事 | 
| [26:46] | War is bad for the brain, man. | 战争对大脑有害 伙计 | 
| [26:48] | Emotional trauma. | 情感创伤 | 
| [26:50] | There’s, like, a fire in my head. | 就好像 我的脑子里着了火 | 
| [26:52] | Having a TBI is like… | 得了创伤性脑损伤就像 | 
| [26:55] | throwing rocket fuel onto it. | 把火箭燃料浇在上面 | 
| [26:57] | Kaboom. | 炸了 | 
| [26:59] | It’s a destructive combination. | 这是一种毁灭性的组合 | 
| [27:03] | It’s a lot to carry around on your own. | 这对你自己一个人来说太沉重了 | 
| [27:05] | Says the guy who shut himself off from the world | 这是那个把自己从世界隔绝起来的男人 | 
| [27:07] | when he got blown up. | 被炸时说的 | 
| [27:13] | Became SEALs ’cause we… | 作为海豹突击队员 我们 | 
| [27:15] | ’cause we didn’t know how to ring the bell, right? | 因为我们不知道如何回忆过去吗 | 
| [27:19] | Only thing a frogman doesn’t know how to do is ask for help. | 海豹队员唯一不会做的事就是寻求帮助 | 
| [27:25] | All the time I spent downrange… | 当我在战场时 | 
| [27:29] | the enemy never scared me. | 我从来不害怕敌人 | 
| [27:34] | But the enemy’s in my head now. | 但是现在敌人在我的脑子里 | 
| [27:39] | And I’m terrified, Clay. | 我怕极了 克莱 | 
| [28:09] | Havoc to Bravo 1. | 作战中心呼叫B1 | 
| [28:10] | Be advised, your contact in the ravine | 请注意 你们在山谷里的交战 | 
| [28:12] | did not go unnoticed. | 已经被注意到了 | 
| [28:14] | You have roughly three dozen enemy fighters | 有大约三十名敌军 | 
| [28:16] | in nine technical vehicles | 九辆武装卡车 | 
| [28:17] | moving towards your location. | 在向你们的位置移动 | 
| [28:19] | Good copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [28:21] | Set the timer. | 设个定时器 | 
| [28:22] | Bravo 4, we’re moving in one mike. | B4 我们一分钟后到 | 
| [28:24] | Let’s go, boys. Hurry up. | 我们走 兄弟们 快点 | 
| [28:27] | It’s getting late. | 要迟到了 | 
| [28:28] | Whole day’s a waste if I don’t see the doctor. | 如果见不到医生 那我就浪费了一整天 | 
| [28:30] | You’re gonna get in. Don’t worry. | 要进去了 别担心 | 
| [28:33] | So, what’s the play? | 所以 要玩什么 | 
| [28:33] | I know you’re not showing up without a plan of action. | 我知道要是没有行动计划你不会现身的 | 
| [28:36] | Three-pronged attack. | 三面攻击 | 
| [28:37] | Get Dr. Wilson to diagnose the TBI, plot a course of treatment, | 让威尔逊医生诊断创伤性脑损伤 制定治疗方案 | 
| [28:40] | then pray like hell something works | 祈求一切顺利 | 
| [28:42] | and my brain gets unscrambled. | 让我的脑子恢复正常 | 
| [28:43] | Number 412. | 412号 | 
| [28:45] | I noticed you have some treatment ideas in that binder. | 我看见你那个活页夹里有些治疗想法 | 
| [28:47] | Always a SEAL. Even with a busted brain, | 始终是海豹队员 即使大脑混乱 | 
| [28:50] | I still feel like I know better than everyone else. | 我还是觉得自己比别人更明白 | 
| [28:53] | 398 to the window. | 398号去窗口 | 
| [28:56] | All right, I’m coming with you. | 好 我和你一起去 | 
| [28:58] | Where was this earlier? | 这个之前在哪来着 | 
| [28:59] | Could’ve saved me the humiliation | 本来可以不问你的 | 
| [29:00] | of having to ask you. | 我就不用羞愧 | 
| [29:03] | Dr. Wilson’s running behind. | 威尔逊医生进度慢了 | 
| [29:04] | We have to reschedule. | 我们得重新约时间 | 
| [29:06] | Well, I’ve-I’ve been waiting all day. | 我等了一整天 | 
| [29:08] | How’s June 29? | 6月29号怎么样 | 
| [29:09] | – That’s two months from now. – Please. | -那得两个月呢 -拜托 | 
| [29:12] | It’s imperative that I see Dr. Wilson today. | 我今天一定得见威尔逊医生 | 
| [29:15] | Listen, B… | 听着 | 
| [29:16] | Brett’s a hero, and he-he needs your help, okay? | 布雷特是个英雄 他需要你的帮助 好吗 | 
| [29:18] | You can’t just… you can’t just turn your back on him, man. | 你不能…你不能对他置之不理 老兄 | 
| [29:21] | Do you want the 29th or not? | 到底要不要约在29号 | 
| [29:29] | Look, uh, | 听着 | 
| [29:30] | Derek, listen, my buddy Brett– | 德里克 听着 我兄弟布雷特 | 
| [29:32] | he’s… he’s a little embarrassed to say, but he is… | 他…他有点不好意思说 但他是… | 
| [29:34] | He just come back from the Amazon, | 他刚从亚马逊回来 | 
| [29:35] | and he’s got a really gnarly rash. | 得了很严重的皮疹 | 
| [29:36] | – What are you doing? – Rash? | -你在干什么 -皮疹 | 
| [29:38] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [29:39] | Right, Brett? | 对吧 布雷特 | 
| [29:41] | – Go on. – Yeah, yeah. | -继续 -对 对 | 
| [29:42] | I-I can’t lie to you, sir. | 我没骗你 先生 | 
| [29:43] | It’s, uh… it’s-it’s pretty gross. | 这很…很恶心 | 
| [29:45] | Show-show him the rash. | 给他看看你的皮疹 | 
| [29:47] | – You want to see it? – Goes all the way up here, and… | -你想看吗 -这上面都是 而且… | 
| [29:48] | Look, I think that Dr. Wilson really | 我觉得威尔逊医生真的 | 
| [29:50] | should take a look at this thing. | 应该看看这个 | 
| [29:53] | I’ll make sure you get in. | 我会保证你看到医生 | 
| [29:56] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 | 
| [30:35] | Bravo 1, be advised enemy fighters | B1 请注意武装卡车里的敌军 | 
| [30:37] | are danger close in technical vehicles, | 离你们非常近 很危险 | 
| [30:40] | massed in your location and the exfil point. | 聚集在你们的位置和撤离点 | 
| [30:41] | Copy all, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [30:43] | MARSOC’s heading to secure the LZ. | 陆战队特战司令部正要去保护降落点 | 
| [30:45] | Let’s roll! Let’s roll! | 我们走 我们走 | 
| [30:57] | Pretty slick, playing the Zika card. | 很聪明啊 拿出寨卡病毒说事 | 
| [31:00] | Yeah, well, team guys don’t really handle “No” very well. | 咱们的人不大接受被人”拒绝” | 
| [31:05] | Compression issues with the C1 and C4 causing you much pain? | 第一颈椎和第四颈锥压迫引起了疼痛吗 | 
| [31:07] | Yeah, my neck’s manageable, but I, uh… | 对 我脖子的问题不大 但我… | 
| [31:09] | I came here to talk about my real issue: TBI. | 我是来谈我真正的问题 创伤性脑损伤 | 
| [31:12] | I didn’t see any record of traumatic brain injury. | 我没看到任何关于创伤性脑损伤的记录 | 
| [31:15] | Well, that’s because it hasn’t been diagnosed yet. | 对 因为现在还没诊断出来 | 
| [31:17] | My psychological issues | 我心理上的问题 | 
| [31:18] | are consistent with TBI. | 都是由创伤性脑损伤引起的 | 
| [31:19] | I have the, uh, physical manifestations: | 我有些身体上的症状 | 
| [31:21] | headaches, dizziness, ringing in my ears, | 头痛 晕眩 耳鸣 | 
| [31:23] | insomnia, shaking hands. | 失眠 手抖 | 
| [31:25] | Uh, how do you know this was combat related? | 你怎么知道这和战场有关 | 
| [31:27] | Brett ran thousands of spec ops. | 布雷特执行过上千次特种任务 | 
| [31:28] | You know, tip of the spear gets exposed. | 你懂的 先锋难免受伤 | 
| [31:30] | My bet is I suffered blast-induced neurotrauma. | 我猜是爆炸引发了我的神经创伤 | 
| [31:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [31:35] | Well, I’d have to run a battery of tests before diagnosing, | 我在确诊之前还要进行一系列的检测 | 
| [31:37] | but your mental health issues and cognitive impairments, | 但你的心理健康问题和认知能力损伤 | 
| [31:41] | physical ailments and record of heavy combat | 身体上的不适感和大型战斗的记录 | 
| [31:44] | certainly support the claim. | 都说明确实有问题 | 
| [31:46] | I could kiss you, Doc. | 我真想亲你一下 医生 | 
| [31:48] | Anyone ever thank you | 有人因为你说 | 
| [31:49] | for telling them that their brain is screwed? | 他们脑子已经完蛋了而感谢你 | 
| [31:50] | – Now, slow down, Brett. – I know you have a process to follow, | -别激动 布雷特 -我知道你还需要走程序 | 
| [31:53] | and I’ll pass those tests with flying colors. | 我一定能轻松通过这些检测的 | 
| [31:55] | And I-I’m willing to commit to an aggressive treatment program. | 而且我也愿意参加更积极的治疗项目 | 
| [31:58] | Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, | 高压氧疗法 | 
| [31:59] | photobiomodulation, uh, nutraceutical supplementation, | 光学生物调节反应 营养补充品 | 
| [32:03] | and, uh… | 还有 | 
| [32:06] | I’m sorry. I just, uh… | 对不起 我只是 | 
| [32:07] | It’s-it’s been a while since I got a break like this. | 我很久 很久没有像这样松口气了 | 
| [32:13] | Which, uh, which treatment would you recommend? | 你 你推荐哪种治疗方法 | 
| [32:15] | I can’t recommend any of them. | 我没法推荐什么 | 
| [32:17] | Well, fine. | 没事 | 
| [32:19] | Whatever-whatever plan you prescribe. | 你让我用什么 什么疗法都行 | 
| [32:22] | No, that’s not it, Brett. | 不是这样 布雷特 | 
| [32:26] | Give me a deep breath. | 来 深呼吸 | 
| [32:30] | The problem is that there’s no record of your TBI. | 问题是没有你患创伤性脑损伤的记录 | 
| [32:32] | Yeah, well, which is… which is why I’m here. | 好吧 所以 所以我才来这啊 | 
| [32:35] | To get it diagnosed and-and treated. | 来确诊 希望得到治疗 | 
| [32:37] | If your wound wasn’t documented while you were serving… | 如果在你服役期间并没有你受过伤的记录 | 
| [32:40] | I can’t treat it. | 那我就不能治疗你 | 
| [32:41] | What do you mean, documented? | 你什么意思 什么记录 | 
| [32:43] | Wh-why would it be documented? | 为 为什么应该有记录 | 
| [32:45] | – Easy, Brett. – The whole point, the whole damn point | -别激动 布雷特 -重点 关键在于 | 
| [32:47] | is it’s not a visible injury. | 我受的伤是看不见的伤 | 
| [32:49] | How could I have known to report it | 我当时都不知道情况 | 
| [32:50] | when I didn’t even understand it? | 那怎么可能上报 | 
| [32:52] | – Swann, this isn’t helping, man. – So when my best friend | -斯旺 别这样哥们 -那我最好的朋友 | 
| [32:53] | gets vaporized by an IED, | 被简易爆炸装置炸飞了时 | 
| [32:55] | I-I should be more concerned about… | 我 我应该更关心 | 
| [32:57] | about reporting my headache | 关心去报告我的头疼 | 
| [32:58] | than-than trying to save his life? | 而不是 不是尽力去救他的命吗 | 
| [33:00] | Is that what you’re telling me?! | 这就是你想告诉我的吗 | 
| [33:01] | Look, Brett dedicated his life to serving our country. | 布雷特这一生都在保卫我们的祖国 | 
| [33:04] | You’re gonna hang him out to dry over some clerical issue? | 你要因为一些文件上的问题就把他拒之门外吗 | 
| [33:06] | Well, it’s… I empathize with you, | 不过 这 我很同情你 | 
| [33:08] | but I’m not doing anything. | 但我不能提供任何帮助 | 
| [33:11] | It’s not about me. It’s about the system. | 这不是我的问题 这是整个系统的问题 | 
| [33:15] | Get me an MRI. | 给我做核磁共振 | 
| [33:18] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [33:20] | Document the injury first. | 先证明我有脑部创伤 | 
| [33:22] | Then I can find someone willing to help me. | 然后我才能找到愿意帮助我的人 | 
| [33:23] | I can’t authori… | 我无权 | 
| [33:26] | I don’t have the authority to authorize an MRI, | 我无权给你做核磁共振 | 
| [33:29] | which costs thousands of dollars. | 而这得花好几千 | 
| [33:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [33:37] | Why you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 | 
| [33:41] | Again, | 再说一遍 | 
| [33:42] | I’m not doing anything to you, Brett. | 我没对你做什么 布雷特 | 
| [33:45] | I’m doing the best I can, | 我尽力了 | 
| [33:48] | but my hands are tied. | 但我也无能为力 | 
| [33:50] | The only course of action | 唯一可行的方法是 | 
| [33:51] | – is to continue to treat your symptoms. – Symptoms. | -继续治疗你的症状 -症状 | 
| [33:55] | Treat the symptom. | 治疗症状 | 
| [33:57] | Not the problem. | 却无视真正的问题 | 
| [34:01] | And for me, nothing changes. | 对我来说毫无改变 | 
| [34:05] | More pills. | 吃更多药罢了 | 
| [34:19] | Just in time for fun. | 及时赶上了好戏 | 
| [34:27] | What’s our move, Jace? Enemy’s massing fast. | 我们怎么行动 老杰 敌军集结得很快 | 
| [34:29] | We can’t get through that | 要闯过去 | 
| [34:31] | without taking casualties. | 一定会有伤亡 | 
| [34:32] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [34:33] | We need close air support. | 我们需要近距空中支援 | 
| [34:34] | Roger, 1. Calling it in now. | 收到 B1 马上安排 | 
| [34:49] | We can’t sit here much longer, Jace. | 我们在这撑不了太久 老杰 | 
| [34:51] | These dirtbags aren’t helping | 这些混蛋弄得我们 | 
| [34:52] | getting our fallen eagle out of here. | 没法把战友的尸体运出去 | 
| [34:54] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [34:55] | How close is that air support? | 空援还有多远 | 
| [34:56] | Bravo 1, Havoc. Air support on station now. | B1 作战中心 空援已就位 | 
| [34:59] | – Copy that. – Calling it. | -收到 -来吧 | 
| [35:01] | – Trent, pop it. – Yeah! | -特伦特 发信号 -好 | 
| [35:11] | Dragon 26. | 飞龙26号 | 
| [35:13] | This is Bravo 4. | 我是B4 | 
| [35:14] | Our position’s marked by red smoke. | 我们的位置用红色烟雾标记了 | 
| [35:17] | Enemy’s position | 敌人的位置 | 
| [35:18] | in 285 degrees | 在285度 | 
| [35:21] | at 50 meters, | 50米处 | 
| [35:23] | 90 degrees at 500 meters. | 90度 500米 | 
| [35:26] | Danger close. How copy? | 危险距离 收到了吗 | 
| [35:28] | Bravo 4, Helo 68 | B4 68号直升机 | 
| [35:29] | is at your six, and I’m sighting out on your north slope now. | 在你们的六点钟方向 我瞄准了北坡 | 
| [36:04] | Bravo 4, this is Dragon 26. | B4 我是飞龙26号 | 
| [36:06] | I believe if you take a look now, you’ll find your tangos | 如果你看一下 会发现目标 | 
| [36:08] | have been cleared out. Have a nice day. | 都被清除了 祝你今日愉快 | 
| [36:11] | Just in time. | 时间刚好 | 
| [36:13] | Let’s get Captain Washington home. | 我们送华盛顿上尉回家吧 | 
| [36:27] | Hey, let’s just go, huh? | 我们直接走吧 | 
| [36:33] | I can’t spend another second in this place. | 我在这多一秒都待不下去 | 
| [36:34] | I’m gonna wait in the truck. | 我在车里等你 | 
| [36:36] | Swann, we got-we got to get your prescription, dude. Come on. | 斯旺 我们得拿你的药 算了 | 
| [36:42] | Look, I know today didn’t go as planned. | 我知道今天过得不太顺利 | 
| [36:45] | But you remember what you told me? | 但你记得你告诉过我什么吗 | 
| [36:47] | It’s time to buckle down for the fight, | 是时候准备好去战斗 | 
| [36:49] | ’cause it’s gonna be a fight. | 因为战斗即将发生 | 
| [36:50] | – Right? – When’d I say that? | -不是吗 -我什么时候说过 | 
| [36:56] | You know, maybe Nicky was the lucky one. | 也许尼基是幸运儿 | 
| [36:58] | Best of us never make it back, right? | 我们中最好的也没能活着回来 对吗 | 
| [37:00] | Come on, man, you can’t think like that. | 别这样 你不能这么想 | 
| [37:02] | You know, when I got out, I was determined | 我退休时决定 | 
| [37:04] | to live a life full of purpose and meaning. | 要过有意义的生活 | 
| [37:05] | I figured that’d be the best way | 我觉得这是纪念那些 | 
| [37:07] | to honor those who didn’t come home. | 没能回来的人最好的方式 | 
| [37:09] | But now all I want is to… | 但如今我只想 | 
| [37:11] | is to sleep through the night without nightmares, | 安稳地睡上一觉 不做噩梦 | 
| [37:13] | wake up feeling normal again. | 醒来感觉自己正常 | 
| [37:15] | I don’t think that’s too much to ask, right? | 这要求不过分 对吧 | 
| [37:18] | Look, all the battles you fought, dude? | 你都经历过这么多战斗了 | 
| [37:21] | Come on, you’re gonna have this licked in no time. | 别这样 你很快就能恢复了 | 
| [37:22] | My battles are over, man. | 我的战斗已经结束了 | 
| [37:24] | Hey, Swann. Come on. | 斯旺 别这样 | 
| [37:27] | Look, let’s just… let’s just go. | 那我们就走吧 | 
| [37:28] | Let’s go hit the bar. Let’s go get some beers, | 去个酒吧 喝点啤酒 | 
| [37:30] | – and let’s forget about today, all right? – Yeah. Sure. | -忘了今天 好吗 -好啊 | 
| [37:32] | You know, you and me– we would’ve made good teammates. | 你和我 会是很好的队友 | 
| [37:36] | YODO. | 死一次 | 
| [37:38] | Are you gonna tell me what that means now? | 能告诉我什么意思吗 | 
| [37:40] | I’ll tell you over those beers. | 喝酒时告诉你 | 
| [40:28] | Thank you, man. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 | 
| [40:30] | It’s been my lucky day. Your boy over there | 这是我的幸运日 你朋友刚才 | 
| [40:33] | just emptied out his whole wallet for me. | 把钱包里的钱全给我了 | 
| [40:55] | Swann | 斯旺 | 
| [40:57] | Hey, Swanny! | 斯旺尼 | 
| [41:03] | Swanny! | 斯旺尼 |