| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | We’ve lost Bravo 2. | 我们联系不上B2 | 
| [00:03] | I say again, we’ve lost Bravo 2. | 重复 联系不上B2 | 
| [00:06] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 | 
| [00:07] | – Do you copy? – All right, change of plans. | -收到了吗 -好吧 改变方案 | 
| [00:09] | We’re going to get Ray. | 我们去找雷 | 
| [00:10] | I came here to talk about my real issue: TBI. | 我是来谈我真正的问题 创伤性脑损伤 | 
| [00:13] | I didn’t see any record of traumatic brain injury. | 我没看到任何关于创伤性脑损伤的记录 | 
| [00:15] | If your wound wasn’t documented | 如果在你服役期间 | 
| [00:16] | while you were serving, I can’t treat it. | 并没有你受过伤的记录 我就不能治疗你 | 
| [00:19] | Hey, Swanny. | 斯旺尼 | 
| [00:26] | – ISR just picked up Bravo 2’s helmet strobe. – Copy that. | -侦察监视设备监测到B2头盔频闪灯 -收到 | 
| [00:30] | They’ll send everyone. | 他们会全军出动 | 
| [00:31] | Bravo will not be able to fight their way to safety. | B队没法安全脱身 | 
| [00:33] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [00:34] | There’s no chance I’m authorizing an Indian-led QRF. | 我不可能批准派遣印度的快速反应部队 | 
| [00:37] | And you’ll have to deal with the fallout. | 一切责任由你们自己承担 | 
| [00:38] | – Bashir Varma. – I know this location. | -巴希尔·瓦尔马 -我知道他的方位 | 
| [00:48] | I will kill you. | 我会杀你的 | 
| [00:49] | Ain’t nothing stopping me. | 没什么能阻挡我 | 
| [00:54] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [01:01] | He is my refuge, | 他是我心灵的庇护 | 
| [01:02] | my God in whom I trust. | 是我的神 是我所倚靠的 | 
| [01:03] | Ray, get down. | 雷 趴下 | 
| [01:15] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [01:17] | Bravo’s helo is about to touch down. | B队的直升机准备降落 | 
| [01:18] | Can’t believe we’re getting them all back in one piece. | 难以置信他们安然无恙地回来了 | 
| [01:21] | Well, recovered Ray, avoided a diplomatic firestorm, | 救回了雷 没引发外交风暴 | 
| [01:23] | and we didn’t escalate the India-Pakistan crisis | 印巴危机也没升级为 | 
| [01:26] | into a nuclear war. | 核战争 | 
| [01:28] | I’d call today a win. | 今天可谓大获全胜 | 
| [01:29] | Well, don’t forget why we’re here, Commander. | 别忘了我们来这的目的 指挥官 | 
| [01:31] | To get Yasin Khan. | 抓到亚辛·可汗 | 
| [01:33] | Let me remind you, | 我提醒你一句 | 
| [01:34] | recovering Perry rather than | 去救佩里而不去干掉可汗 | 
| [01:36] | taking out Khan was your call. | 是你的决定 | 
| [01:39] | One that’s had some serious consequences. | 而这决定后果严重 | 
| [01:40] | Rescuing Senior Chief Perry was the right decision. | 拯救佩里高级士官长是正确的决定 | 
| [01:44] | I stand by it, sir. | 我没做错 长官 | 
| [01:46] | A zealot like Khan, he’s got to spread his message. | 可汗这样的狂热分子肯定会散播消息 | 
| [01:48] | He’s not gonna go underground. | 肯定会藏匿起来 | 
| [01:50] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 | 
| [01:51] | It won’t be Bravo going in if you do. | 找到了也不能派B队去 | 
| [01:53] | Had your shot and you missed. | 你们错失了良机 | 
| [01:55] | Total mission failure. | 任务彻底失败了 | 
| [01:56] | That’s not entirely fair, sir, we… | 这么说不公平 长官 我们 | 
| [01:57] | I don’t entirely care. | 我不管 | 
| [01:59] | The results speak for themselves. | 事实胜于雄辩 | 
| [02:02] | A word, Commander? | 借一步说话 指挥官 | 
| [02:12] | Hey, Ray. How you feeling? | 雷 感觉如何 | 
| [02:15] | A few scratches, few bruises, but… | 擦破点皮 有些淤青 但是 | 
| [02:18] | I’ll be ready to go when we reload on Khan. | 再次去对付可汗前我可以恢复 | 
| [02:20] | Not asking about the elbow. | 我不是问你的手肘 | 
| [02:23] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [02:26] | Give us a minute, will you? | 让我们单独待一会 | 
| [02:34] | – How am I feeling? – Yeah. | -我感觉如何 -对 | 
| [02:35] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 | 
| [02:38] | Feel like I’ve never seen a more beautiful sunset | 感觉今天见到的日落 | 
| [02:40] | than the one I saw tonight. | 是有史以来最美的 | 
| [02:43] | Feel like… | 感觉 | 
| [02:45] | I’ve never wanted to see my family more | 我从来没有这么 | 
| [02:47] | than I want to see them right now. | 想见到我的家人 | 
| [02:50] | And I feel like… | 我感觉 | 
| [02:53] | I don’t deserve… | 我不配 | 
| [02:54] | my teammates who marched through hell | 队友冒着生命危险 | 
| [02:56] | to come save me. | 来救我 | 
| [02:58] | Really thought you were gonna die on that mountain. | 我真的以为你死在山上了 | 
| [03:02] | I did die. | 我是死了 | 
| [03:05] | Part of me, anyway. | 从某些层面讲 | 
| [03:07] | I was almost lost for good, brother. | 我差点永远迷失自我 兄弟 | 
| [03:13] | Told this woman I was holed up with… | 跟被我挟持住的女人说 | 
| [03:15] | I’d kill her if she made a sound. | 她要是敢出声我就杀了她 | 
| [03:19] | I scared her, but I terrified myself. | 我恐吓她 但我吓到了我自己 | 
| [03:22] | Mostly because I believed I’d do it. | 多数是因为我相信我真的会动手 | 
| [03:25] | Knew I was digging my own grave | 明知道放她走就等于 | 
| [03:27] | if I let her go, but, Jace, | 自掘坟墓 但是 老杰 | 
| [03:28] | something happened and I realized | 我突然间意识到 | 
| [03:31] | she was sent to me. | 她是上帝派来的 | 
| [03:34] | That woman was my salvation. | 那个女人是我的救赎 | 
| [03:37] | She was your salvation– how’s that? | 她怎么是你的救赎了 | 
| [03:39] | It just hit me. | 我突然醒悟了 | 
| [03:40] | I’d rather die being the man Naima loved… | 我宁愿以奈玛所爱之人的身份死去 | 
| [03:43] | than live as the man she found. | 也不愿作为她找到的那个人活着 | 
| [03:48] | I know Mexico… | 我知道在墨西哥 | 
| [03:50] | denying that guy’s last rites, it… | 拒绝那个人做临祷告 这个… | 
| [03:55] | That wasn’t you, man, that was me. | 那不是你干的 是我 | 
| [03:57] | I know how hard that was on you, and I… | 我知道那件事对你造成很大折磨 而我… | 
| [03:59] | should have been there for you, and I wasn’t. | 应该尽力帮助你 但我没有 | 
| [04:03] | You were when you marched your ass | 当你翻山越岭来救我时 | 
| [04:04] | over that damn mountain to come save me. | 就已经算帮我了 | 
| [04:06] | And that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 | 
| [04:10] | – No brother left behind. – Amen. | -不让一个兄弟掉队 -阿门 | 
| [04:14] | Amen. That’s right. | 阿门 好的 | 
| [04:28] | Back in five, | 倒计时 五 | 
| [04:29] | four, three… | 四 三 | 
| [04:33] | I’m pleased to be joined by Ash Spenser, | 很高兴邀请到阿什·斯宾塞 | 
| [04:35] | former Navy SEAL and author of the best-selling book | 前海豹突击队员和畅销书作者 | 
| [04:38] | The Man behind the Myth. | 《神话背后的人》 | 
| [04:39] | – Welcome. – It’s an absolute honor to be here, Patty, | -欢迎 -非常荣幸来到这里 帕蒂 | 
| [04:42] | speaking about an American hero that your audience | 这本书讲的是一位美国英雄 | 
| [04:44] | most likely has never heard of. | 你的观众可能没听说过 | 
| [04:46] | Brett Swann. | 布雷特·斯旺 | 
| [04:47] | Brett is the former Navy SEAL who recently | 布雷特是一名前海豹突击队员 | 
| [04:50] | took his own life in the parking lot of a VA campus? | 最近在一所退伍军人管理局的停车场自杀 | 
| [04:52] | That’s correct. | 是的 | 
| [04:53] | One among 19 veterans who have committed suicide | 他是自2017年至今以来第19位在 | 
| [04:56] | on VA campuses from 2017 till now. | 退伍军人管理局场所自杀的退伍军人 | 
| [04:59] | What do you call that? | 你将此举称之为什么 | 
| [05:00] | Acts of protest. | 抗议之举 | 
| [05:02] | Wake-up calls. | 敲响警钟 | 
| [05:04] | Right, I-I guess what I’m asking, Ash, is, | 是的 我想要问的是 阿什 | 
| [05:06] | did Brett do what he did because he was | 布雷特自杀是不是因为 | 
| [05:08] | suffering from traumatic brain injury? | 他得了创伤性脑损伤 | 
| [05:11] | Brett committed suicide because | 布雷特自杀是因为 | 
| [05:12] | he couldn’t get treatment for his TBI. | 他的创伤性脑损伤得不到治疗 | 
| [05:14] | And that’s a crime. | 这是犯罪 | 
| [05:16] | A national disgrace. | 是国耻 | 
| [05:20] | Is this your second book? | 这是你的第二本书吗 | 
| [05:22] | That’s correct. | 是的 | 
| [05:23] | There he is, ladies and gentlemen. | 他来了 女士们先生们 | 
| [05:24] | Bravo 2 is back in the fold. | B2归队了 | 
| [05:27] | Hey, how you feeling, buddy? | 你感觉怎么样 兄弟 | 
| [05:31] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [05:32] | grateful for all you boys did for me. | 非常感激兄弟们为我做的一切 | 
| [05:35] | Hate I put you in that position. | 很抱歉给大家造成了麻烦 | 
| [05:36] | Do it again if we have to. | 再来一次我们也会这样做 | 
| [05:37] | Well, no doubt, but, | 毫无疑问 | 
| [05:39] | if you do go missing again, can we please | 但你要是再失踪的话 | 
| [05:41] | do it in a less vertical environment? | 可不可以是在平坦一点的地方 | 
| [05:43] | Because my legs, they, they are killing me right now. | 因为我的腿 现在疼得要死 | 
| [05:45] | Hurt? Like that? That hurt? | 疼吗 像这样 疼吗 | 
| [05:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, now. | 疼疼疼 别闹了 | 
| [05:49] | Thank God for those horses. | 感谢上帝给我们准备了马 | 
| [05:51] | Oh, you know, I’m actually pissed off | 说真的 我很懊恼没看到 | 
| [05:52] | that I missed Sonny in his element. | 桑尼在马上得心应手的样子 | 
| [05:53] | -In his element, man? – Yeah. | -得心应手吗 -是啊 | 
| [05:54] | He’s definitely no Clint Eastwood on a horse. | 他骑马可不像克林特·伊斯特伍德 | 
| [05:56] | More like a koala bear on a mule. | 倒像是骑着骡子的考拉 | 
| [05:59] | What the hell you talking about, man? | 你在说什么呢 伙计 | 
| [06:00] | I was doing things on that animal | 我骑在那牲畜上的动作 | 
| [06:02] | that you city boys can’t even comprehend. | 是你们这些城里人理解不了的 | 
| [06:06] | Sonny can’t ride. | 桑尼不会骑 | 
| [06:06] | – No, he can’t ride. – What? | -是的 他不会骑 -什么 | 
| [06:07] | I can ride just fine, I just… | 我能骑得很好 我就是… | 
| [06:09] | I’m not a fan of those furry, demonic quadrupeds. | 我只是不喜欢那些毛茸茸的四脚怪 | 
| [06:12] | Oh, a cowboy that hates horses. I don’t get it, I don’t get it. | 不喜欢马的牛仔 我不明白 我不明白 | 
| [06:14] | A frogman who hates water. | 讨厌水的海豹队员 | 
| [06:16] | You two are a hell of a lot more entertaining | 你们两个不干架时 | 
| [06:17] | when you punch each other. I mean, look, | 可以非常有趣 你瞧 | 
| [06:19] | hey, you could’ve… been Full Metal. | 你差点就跟全金属一样了 | 
| [06:20] | He fell off at least, what, twice? | 他从马上摔下来 至少两次吧 | 
| [06:22] | What I was demonstrating there | 我那是在展示 | 
| [06:23] | was a classic horse warfare combat dismount. | 骑马作战时的下马动作 | 
| [06:26] | Y’all should’ve been taking notes. | 你们应该记在小本本上 | 
| [06:27] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始说正事 | 
| [06:29] | So, we cleared hot to go get Khan? | 我们动用武力去抓捕可汗吗 | 
| [06:31] | Khan’s in the wind. | 可汗藏起来了 | 
| [06:33] | Entire compound’s been vacated. | 整个基地都清空了 | 
| [06:36] | Look, fellas, | 各位 | 
| [06:37] | Commander Shaw’s gonna recommend that Bravo Team be split up | 我们从弗吉尼亚海滩回来的时候 | 
| [06:40] | when we get back from Virginia Beach. | 肖指挥官将会建议B队解散 | 
| [06:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [06:45] | I wanted you to hear it from me first. | 我想先一步告诉你们 | 
| [06:49] | Uh-uh. Guy’s got no right. | 他无权这么做 | 
| [06:53] | I wouldn’t trade Shaw’s position | 给我世界上所有的烤牛三角肉 | 
| [06:55] | for all the tri-tip in the world. | 我也不想坐肖的位子 | 
| [07:35] | Shaw’s out of his mind. | 肖简直疯了 | 
| [07:39] | I’ll do whatever I can. | 我会想想办法 | 
| [07:40] | Exhaust my Rolodex. People owe me favors. | 翻遍我的名片夹 有人欠我人情 | 
| [07:43] | You know what, maybe you should spend | 也许你应该多花点时间 | 
| [07:44] | some more time watching your own six. | 当心一下你自己 | 
| [07:46] | Indian helo disappears out of nowhere. | 印度直升机就这样消失了 | 
| [07:49] | You must have pulled some strings for that one. | 你肯定是动用了关系 | 
| [07:51] | Some strings, something like that, yeah. | 动用关系 差不多是这样 | 
| [07:54] | That’s gonna cost you. | 这会让你付出代价的 | 
| [07:56] | Jason. | 杰森 | 
| [07:58] | A lot of things we do in this job keep me up at night, | 我们这份工作有很多事情让我夜不能寐 | 
| [08:00] | but risking it to save you guys is not gonna be one of them. | 但是冒险去救你们不算在内 | 
| [08:07] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [08:08] | Okay? I just blew up my team. | 没事吗 我搞砸了我的小队 | 
| [08:11] | You saved Ray’s life. | 你救了雷 | 
| [08:12] | Yeah, right after I almost ruined my relationship with him. | 在我差点毁了和他的关系之后 | 
| [08:17] | You know, Mandy, I just spent months convincing myself | 曼迪 我刚花了几个月的时间说服自己 | 
| [08:20] | that everything is just fine, that everything’s okay, | 说一切都很好 一切都正常 | 
| [08:22] | despite everything that’s gone on in my life. | 不论我生活中发生了什么事 | 
| [08:25] | My wife dying. | 我妻子过世 | 
| [08:28] | Adam getting blown up. | 亚当被炸死 | 
| [08:31] | Brett, Clay. | 还有布雷特和克莱 | 
| [08:36] | You know, Mandy, maybe it’s just me who’s falling apart | 曼迪 也许只是我自己崩溃了 | 
| [08:38] | and taking my team with me. | 还把小队一起拖下了水 | 
| [08:39] | – You’re being too hard on yourself. – Am I? | -你对自己太过苛刻了 -是吗 | 
| [08:42] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [08:48] | I have never seen anyone adapt so effortlessly | 我从未见过有人能如此轻松地 | 
| [08:51] | on the battlefield. | 适应战场 | 
| [08:53] | You can do that off the field, too. | 离开战场你也可以轻松适应的 | 
| [08:55] | You just have to decide to. | 你只是要做出决定 | 
| [08:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [08:59] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 | 
| [09:06] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [09:10] | Find Khan. | 去找可汗 | 
| [09:12] | Hung around you long enough to know one thing. | 和你一起待了这么久 让我知道一件事 | 
| [09:15] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [09:16] | We’re never out of the fight. | 我们永远不会退出战斗 | 
| [09:23] | – Patty. – Such a pleasure. | -帕蒂 -幸会 | 
| [09:25] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [09:29] | So, what’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [09:31] | I think Swanny couldn’t ask for a better advocate. | 我觉得斯旺尼找不到比你更好的律师了 | 
| [09:34] | Take a real coldhearted bastard | 除非是冷酷无情的混蛋 | 
| [09:35] | not to give him a Purple Heart now. | 才不会给他授予紫心勋章 | 
| [09:37] | Thanks for stepping up. | 谢谢你为我出头 | 
| [09:38] | One second. | 等一会 | 
| [09:42] | Spenser here. | 我是斯宾塞 | 
| [09:44] | Congressman Zuckerman. | 朱克曼议员 | 
| [09:47] | Oh, you saw it? | 你看了 | 
| [09:49] | Yes, sir, it’s… hugely important. | 是的 长官 非常重要 | 
| [09:54] | No, I-I can do that. | 不 我可以的 | 
| [09:56] | Absolutely. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 当然 明天见 | 
| [10:00] | Congressman Zuckerman from the Armed Forces Committee? | 武装部队委员会的朱克曼议员吗 | 
| [10:02] | This guy draws a lot of water, Clay. | 这人很有权势 克莱 | 
| [10:04] | Could be just the guy we need | 他也许就是我们要找的人 | 
| [10:05] | to fast-track that Purple Heart for Brett. | 能让布雷特早点拿到紫色勋章 | 
| [10:07] | All because of you, kid. | 全都因为你 孩子 | 
| [10:12] | It’s hard to believe | 难以相信 | 
| [10:13] | we might never go outside the wire together again. | 我们也许再也不能一起上前线了 | 
| [10:15] | Shaw’s got his head so far up his cake-eating ass. | 肖对高官这一套太过投入 | 
| [10:19] | Hate to see what the world’s like without Bravo in it. | 我不想看到没有B队的世界会变成什么样 | 
| [10:28] | Indian intel source places Khan in Lahore tonight | 印度情报来源称可汗今晚会在拉合尔 | 
| [10:31] | for a high-level meeting. | 参加高层会议 | 
| [10:32] | I hate to be a buzzkill, Mandy, but… | 我很不想扫大家的兴 曼迪 但是 | 
| [10:34] | Shaw grounded us. | 肖禁止我们行动 | 
| [10:35] | Indians can’t escalate their standoff with Pakistan. | 印度不能升级他们与巴基斯坦的对峙局面 | 
| [10:37] | We’re the closest American unit in the theater. | 我们是战场上距离最近的美国部队 | 
| [10:39] | This call will be above Shaw’s head. | 这次行动肖也没有权利干涉 | 
| [10:43] | One last rodeo. | 最后一场牛仔戏 | 
| [10:45] | Bravo rides again. | B队再次出击 | 
| [10:52] | India intelligence received confirmation | 印度情报机构从一名卧底特工处 | 
| [10:54] | from an embedded agent: Khan stayed local, and is holding | 得到确认消息 可汗留在了当地 | 
| [10:58] | a meeting tonight to coordinate a multipronged attack, | 并在今晚组织会议 调度多方位袭击 | 
| [11:00] | likely in retaliation for being targeted. | 似乎是为了报之前被当成目标的仇 | 
| [11:04] | Gentlemen, this continues to be an extremely volatile situation. | 各位 这仍将是一个极其不确定的情况 | 
| [11:07] | The entire region is on high alert, both sides of the border. | 整个地区都在高度戒备 两边国家都是 | 
| [11:10] | And an urban environment means even less of a margin of error. | 任务地点在市内 意味着没有差错的余地 | 
| [11:14] | This needs to be a flawless operation. | 这次行动必须做到完美 | 
| [11:16] | The target building sits in the middle of the city, | 目标建筑坐落在城市中央 | 
| [11:18] | in the timber district. | 在木材区 | 
| [11:19] | Populated area means lots of eyes and ears. | 人员密集区域 代表耳目众多 | 
| [11:22] | Attracting any unwanted attention | 一旦引起了不必要的注意 | 
| [11:24] | will send this op sideways in a hurry. | 这次行动马上就会出岔子 | 
| [11:26] | Zero footprint on this one. | 这次行动必须不留痕迹 | 
| [11:28] | All right, now that everybody’s ears are up, | 好了 现在大家都听着 | 
| [11:30] | it’s gonna be tough sneaking into Pakistan under their noses. | 在巴基斯坦人眼皮底下溜进去会很难 | 
| [11:33] | Yeah. An industrial zone is fed by a river | 没错 这个工业区的水源来自 | 
| [11:36] | that runs into Lahore from India. | 一条从印度流向拉合尔的河 | 
| [11:38] | – We’ll swim in? – Yeah, swim. | -那我们游泳进去吗 -没错 游进去 | 
| [11:40] | Khan is a treasure trove of intelligence. | 可汗身上掌握着大量的情报 | 
| [11:42] | This could be the most significant capture since KSM. | 这可能是911主犯之后最重要的抓捕行动 | 
| [11:45] | Capture? | 抓捕他吗 | 
| [11:48] | We’re toe-tagging that son of a bitch | 就他对B6做过的事情 | 
| [11:49] | for what he did to Bravo 6. | 我们该杀了这个混蛋 | 
| [11:52] | Listen, I know you all want justice for Clay, | 听着 我知道你们都想给克莱报仇 | 
| [11:55] | but Bravo could win a lot of friends | 但是如果你们能把可汗活捉回来 | 
| [11:58] | at the Pentagon and at Langley if you bring Khan in alive. | B队在五角大楼和中情局能获得不少支持 | 
| [12:16] | Saw your dad on TV last night. | 我昨天在电视上看到你爸了 | 
| [12:19] | Oh, what’s he grandstanding about now? | 他又在炫耀些什么呢 | 
| [12:22] | Brett Swann. | 布雷特·斯旺 | 
| [12:26] | That right? | 是吗 | 
| [12:26] | Yes, that is right. | 是的 没错 | 
| [12:29] | It’s ironic how your father picked up the very fight | 讽刺的是 你父亲挑起了 | 
| [12:31] | that I ordered you to put down. | 我当初命令你停手的那场战斗 | 
| [12:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [12:39] | Good frogman uses every tool in their kit to succeed. | 优秀的海豹队员能借助一切工具获得成功 | 
| [12:43] | I hope Ash gets Swanny what he deserves. | 我希望阿什能把斯旺尼应得的拿回来 | 
| [13:07] | Contact’s here. | 联络人来了 | 
| [13:10] | Gear up. | 抓紧 | 
| [13:18] | Painter’s van. | 油漆工面包车 | 
| [13:20] | Nice touch, Batra. | 选得不错 巴特拉 | 
| [13:22] | So, doing some interior decorating | 我们是去做点室内装饰 | 
| [13:24] | or are we gonna be schwacking boogers? | 还是去干掉那些混蛋 | 
| [13:26] | You guys are as good as I hear, there will be time for both. | 你们果然名不虚传 这两样都可以来得及 | 
| [13:29] | Havoc, this is 1, I’m passing Dirty Work. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过”脏活”阶段 | 
| [13:39] | Cordoned off the target building. | 目标建筑已被封锁 | 
| [13:40] | Well, what do you call a curveball in cricket? | 这就是板球运动里的弧线球 | 
| [13:43] | Cops must be on the take. | 警察一定拿了贿赂 | 
| [13:45] | Yeah, we make our move now, we’ll be front-page news. | 我们必须行动了 不然明天就会成为头条 | 
| [13:47] | Hey, circle back to the alley behind the building. | 绕回建筑物后边的小巷 | 
| [13:53] | Bravo 1, the side alley has approximately two meters | B1 那条侧巷和建筑之间大概 | 
| [13:55] | of separation between the buildings. | 有相隔两米的空隙 | 
| [13:57] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [14:02] | Target building doesn’t have a back door. | 目标建筑没有后门 | 
| [14:03] | Yeah, but it’s got a fire escape. | 没错 但是有一个消防紧急通道 | 
| [14:05] | Sonny, take care of those lights. | 桑尼 把那些灯解决掉 | 
| [14:06] | Roger that, Master Chief. | 收到 总士官长 | 
| [14:15] | Take the fire escape up to the roof, | 从第一条消防通道上楼顶 | 
| [14:18] | clear down, exfil the same way. | 向下搜寻 再原路撤退 | 
| [15:26] | Full Metal, you’ve got overwatch. | 全金属 你负责守望 | 
| [15:27] | – Roger that. – Havoc, this is 1. | -收到 -作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [15:29] | Passing Undercover. | 已过”卧底”阶段 | 
| [15:56] | Bravo 1, we have two tangos in the clear. | B1 楼下空地发现两个目标 | 
| [15:59] | Copy, 7. Keep an eye on ’em. | 收到 B7 盯着他们 | 
| [16:17] | Sixth floor clear. | 第六层安全 | 
| [16:53] | Go. | 上 | 
| [16:54] | Stairs. | 去楼梯 | 
| [17:09] | Oh, oh. Slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 | 
| [17:42] | Moving! | 行动 | 
| [17:43] | Khan’s going for the police. | 可汗去找警察帮忙了 | 
| [17:47] | SSE, get a biometric to collect all intel and cell phones. | 敏感地点 用生物测量仪收集情报和手机 | 
| [17:51] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [18:00] | – I’ll go around. – I’ll take the stairs, cut ’em off. | -我绕过去 -我走楼梯 拦截他们 | 
| [18:12] | We got squares in the fire escape. | 消防通道发现敌人 | 
| [18:19] | Bravo 3, this is 7. | B3 这里是B7 | 
| [18:20] | White side clear. | 这边安全了 | 
| [18:35] | Call us even? | 我们扯平了 | 
| [18:36] | Cuff him, will you? | 把他拷起来 | 
| [18:37] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [18:40] | – I got him. – Yeah. | -我抓住他了 -好 | 
| [18:43] | Compliments of Clay Spenser. | 向克莱·斯宾塞致意 | 
| [18:56] | SSE’s complete. Get those images to Havoc. | 敏感地点搜查完成 把照片给作战中心 | 
| [18:58] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 | 
| [18:59] | Safe in, safe out. Collapse the way we came in. | 安全进入 安全撤出 像来的时候一样 | 
| [19:01] | Bravo 7, moving to you. | B7 我们正向你靠近 | 
| [19:53] | Jackpot. | 抓到了 | 
| [20:00] | Commander Shaw, | 指挥官肖 | 
| [20:01] | we just confirmed that Bravo killed four | 我们刚刚确认B队今晚击毙了 | 
| [20:04] | of the most wanted terrorists in the region tonight. | 四个该地区最穷凶极恶的恐怖分子 | 
| [20:07] | Tell you what, Shaw’s got some pair, hitching a ride with us. | 肖有点胆量 敢和我们搭一架飞机 | 
| [20:10] | We should give Commander Yoko Ono | 我们得给小野洋子指挥官 | 
| [20:13] | the Argentinian elevator treatment. | 来个阿根廷电梯疗法 | 
| [20:15] | I tell you what, Shaw’s gonna be headed for a long-neck enema | 肖如果想要喝干飞机上的酒 | 
| [20:17] | if he tries to turn this plane dry. | 那他得找个长颈灌肠器 | 
| [20:19] | Yeah, well, I don’t think he’s gonna be interested | 我觉得他肯定没兴趣 | 
| [20:21] | in tangling with you. | 和你们较量 | 
| [20:22] | Shaw just got his legs cut out from under him. | 肖备受打击 | 
| [20:24] | You want to tell me what in the hell you’re talking about? | 告诉我你到底在说什么 | 
| [20:26] | What I’m saying is, is that in addition | 我的意思是 | 
| [20:28] | to capturing Khan, you boys just took out | 除了逮捕可汗 你们还干掉了 | 
| [20:32] | four of the most wanted terrorists in the region. | 四个该地区最穷凶极恶的恐怖分子 | 
| [20:36] | Shaw is gonna get laughed out of D.C. | 如果肖试图毁掉B队 | 
| [20:38] | if he tries to take out Bravo. | 他会在特区出丑的 | 
| [20:39] | Looks like the band ain’t breaking up | 看来队伍暂时不会解散 | 
| [20:41] | any time soon, ’cause we’re back. | 因为我们回来了 | 
| [20:43] | Look, we’ve taken our share of lumps this deployment. | 这次驻派我们都受了罪 | 
| [20:46] | Some of ’em were self-inflicted, but… | 有些是自找的 但是 | 
| [20:49] | you guys kept pulling yourselves up off the mat. | 你们都尽力振作了起来 | 
| [20:51] | In the end… | 而最后 | 
| [20:53] | we took out the son of a bitch who took out Clay. | 我们抓住了那个炸伤克莱的王八蛋 | 
| [20:56] | Never out of the fight. | 永远不会停止战斗 | 
| [20:58] | Never out of the fight. | 永远不会停止战斗 | 
| [21:00] | – Cheers to that. – Cheers, bud. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [21:02] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [21:12] | How’d it go with the congressman? | 和议员谈得怎么样 | 
| [21:14] | That man can talk. | 那个人真能说 | 
| [21:15] | Can I get a whiskey on the rocks, make it a double? | 来一杯双料威士忌 加冰 | 
| [21:18] | Isn’t it a little early for a double? | 现在喝双料是不是太早了点 | 
| [21:20] | Politicians will do that to you. | 跟政客谈完就得来双料 | 
| [21:24] | So? What, is he, is he gonna push | 所以怎么样了 他会帮忙 | 
| [21:26] | for the Purple Heart for Brett? | 给布雷特颁发紫心勋章吗 | 
| [21:28] | Congressman Zuckerman definitely views Brett’s case | 朱克曼议员确实觉得可以借着 | 
| [21:30] | as an opportunity to spread the word about the need | 布雷特这事的机会来宣传 | 
| [21:32] | to change the way that we treat our vets, but– thank you– | 改善退伍军人的待遇 但是 谢谢 | 
| [21:37] | the only change that clown is really interested in | 那个小丑唯一感兴趣的是 | 
| [21:39] | is moving his ass to the Senate. | 进入参议院 | 
| [21:43] | Yeah, well, doing what’s right and self-promotion | 做正确的事情和自我推销 | 
| [21:46] | aren’t mutually exclusive. | 并非互相矛盾 | 
| [21:48] | Zuckerman made it clear if the military | 朱克曼说得很清楚 | 
| [21:50] | were to start retroactively awarding Purple Hearts, | 如果军方开始补救性地颁发紫心勋章 | 
| [21:52] | it’ll just open up all kinds of floodgates for legal issues, | 就会涌出无数法律问题 | 
| [21:55] | creating huge financial burdens. | 制造大量的财政负担 | 
| [22:00] | Brett’s not getting a Purple Heart. | 布雷特拿不到紫心勋章 | 
| [22:01] | No, he’s not, | 是的 他拿不到 | 
| [22:04] | but I’m gonna keep banging on the drum. | 但我会继续为这件事发声的 | 
| [22:07] | Maybe it’s time to let it go. | 也许是时候放弃了 | 
| [22:08] | I’m not letting it go. | 我不会放弃的 | 
| [22:10] | In a few years you’re gonna be a vet. | 再过几年你就成了退伍军人 | 
| [22:12] | I’m not gonna let you suffer the same fate. | 我不会让你受同样的苦 | 
| [22:16] | And, look, I want this for Swann. | 我希望斯旺有 | 
| [22:18] | I want this for all the vets. | 也希望所有退伍军人都有 | 
| [22:22] | But mostly I want it for you. | 但我最在意的是你 | 
| [22:26] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 | 
| [22:31] | All right, let’s go, boys. | 好了 我们走吧 | 
| [22:34] | Wheels up America in 15 minutes. | 还有十五分钟就启程回国了 | 
| [22:36] | Relax, Sonny. | 放松 桑尼 | 
| [22:38] | Freedom bird ain’t going nowhere without us. | 自由之翼不会丢下我们起飞的 | 
| [22:39] | Yeah, and technically we’re in America right now, dumbass. | 严格来说这里就是美国领土 傻子 | 
| [22:42] | Ugh, just go back to not talking, Brock. | 布罗克 你还是别说话了 | 
| [22:50] | Man, look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [22:51] | I ain’t seen you grinning like that for months, Ray. | 我几个月没看到你这么笑了 雷 | 
| [22:55] | Man, that’s my “18 hours from kissing my babies” grin. | 这是我”亲亲宝贝倒计时18小时”专属笑容 | 
| [22:59] | Must be nice to have somebody to come home to. | 有人在家等你 感觉一定很好 | 
| [23:03] | Yeah, just hope I get a warm welcome. | 是的 希望她们欢迎我回来 | 
| [23:04] | Oh, you weren’t exactly | 本次驻派任务中 | 
| [23:06] | husband of the year in this deployment, but then again, | 你确实不算年度最佳丈夫 不过话说回来 | 
| [23:08] | you didn’t cross any lines of fatal variety. | 你也没做什么要命的事 | 
| [23:12] | Naima will have your back, like she always does. | 奈玛会一如既往地欢迎你回家 | 
| [23:15] | Hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [23:19] | Look at you, huh. | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [23:21] | Usually I got to drag Sonny out of the sandbox. | 往常都是我把桑尼从沙箱里拽出去 | 
| [23:24] | Aw, come on, I-I just want to get back and see Clay | 得了吧 我只想回去看看克莱 | 
| [23:27] | and reunite the team. | 全队重聚一下 | 
| [23:29] | Sonny’s got deployment fever. What’s her name? | 桑尼一驻派就留情 她叫什么 | 
| [23:31] | Yeah, and not her dancer name. | 她的花名不算 | 
| [23:35] | Oh, man, I just want to get | 天哪 我只想赶紧离开 | 
| [23:36] | the hell off this cursed island. Let’s go, boys. | 这座该死的小岛 我们走吧 兄弟们 | 
| [24:09] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [24:17] | Damn, you look so grown up. | 我的天 你都长这么大了 | 
| [24:19] | Oh, don’t remind my dad. | 别提醒我爸爸 | 
| [24:21] | What’s going on, buddy? How’s it going, dude, huh? | 怎么了 小家伙 你怎么样 伙计 | 
| [24:24] | – I’m good. – Yeah? | -我很好 -是吗 | 
| [24:26] | – How’s your leg? – It’s good. | -你的腿怎么样 -挺好 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah, it’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 | 
| [24:33] | Ah. Look at you. Ah! | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [24:41] | Ray. | 雷 | 
| [24:44] | Where’s Naima? | 奈玛在哪 | 
| [24:46] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [24:47] | I didn’t tell her I was coming home today. | 我没告诉她我今天回来 | 
| [24:50] | I need to go to her. | 我得找她去 | 
| [24:51] | I owe her that much. | 我欠她太多了 | 
| [24:53] | It’s gonna be good. | 都会好的 | 
| [24:54] | – Hope so. – Look at you, cowboy. | -希望如此 -瞧瞧你 小牛仔 | 
| [24:56] | – What’s going on? – Ah, yeah. | -你怎么样 -很好 | 
| [24:59] | We got that guy that de-Playgirled your leg. | 我们抓住了那个炸伤你腿的家伙 | 
| [25:01] | – That doesn’t surprise me. – Yeah. | -意料之中 -是吗 | 
| [25:03] | Alive. | 捉了活的 | 
| [25:05] | Now, that surprises me. | 这倒在意料之外 | 
| [25:06] | Sonny Quinn. | 桑尼·奎恩 | 
| [25:08] | Ah, look at you, | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [25:09] | looking pretty damn good for a cake-eater. | 看着非常像做高官的料 | 
| [25:12] | Oh, well, thank you, I think. | 谢谢你 | 
| [25:15] | What’s the plan for tonight? | 今晚有什么安排 | 
| [25:17] | Uh, think we’re all gonna go out drinking. | 我想晚上大家会一起喝一杯 | 
| [25:19] | Before then. | 在那之前呢 | 
| [25:21] | I think we should find the nearest bedroom ASAP. | 我想我们应该尽快就近找张床 | 
| [25:26] | Hey, Sunshine. Look at you. | 帅哥 瞧瞧你 | 
| [25:30] | What’s going on? | 你怎么样 | 
| [25:32] | – Good? – Yeah, good. | -你挺好吧 -对 挺好 | 
| [25:52] | That you, Ray? | 真的是你 雷 | 
| [25:53] | Yeah, baby, it’s me, | 没错 宝贝 是我 | 
| [25:56] | the man you married. | 是你嫁的那个人 | 
| [25:58] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [26:22] | Remember how Mikey hated being away from home? | 还记得小麦有多讨厌离开家吗 | 
| [26:25] | All he does now is talk about how great Bridon is. | 现在他无时不在说布莱顿有多好 | 
| [26:28] | Yeah. | 是吗 | 
| [26:32] | His coach called me. | 他的教练联系了我 | 
| [26:34] | They want him to, uh, | 他们想让他 | 
| [26:35] | stay the summer and train there. | 这个夏天都留在那里训练 | 
| [26:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:38] | You’d let him stay? | 你要让他留在那 | 
| [26:40] | Look how happy he is. | 看看他在那里多快乐 | 
| [26:43] | I just want him to be happy. | 我只是想让他开心 | 
| [26:45] | It’s too expensive. | 这费用太高了 | 
| [26:46] | – You can’t afford it. – Got it figured out. | -你负担不起的 -我已经想好办法了 | 
| [26:50] | But you’ll be alone. | 但你会孤单一人的 | 
| [26:53] | Yeah. Maybe sooner than I’d like. | 是的 也许比我想的还要早 | 
| [26:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:59] | Been looking into Tisch’s summer program. | 我一直在研究帝势的夏季项目 | 
| [27:02] | And it’s a great opportunity to work with incoming freshmen | 是和即将入学的新生 | 
| [27:06] | and work with, uh, visiting faculty. | 和访问的教职工合作的好机会 | 
| [27:09] | – You sound like a brochure. – What? | -你像在读宣传册 -什么 | 
| [27:12] | Saw it on the website, and… | 我在网站上看到的 | 
| [27:15] | And I think it’d be good for you. | 我觉得这对你很有帮助 | 
| [27:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [27:18] | You’ve been fighting me going to college this whole time. | 你一直和我争吵上大学的事 | 
| [27:21] | Emma, you know, my job is to protect people. | 艾玛 你知道 我的工作是保护他人 | 
| [27:24] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的责任 | 
| [27:25] | And with you, you know, going off to college, | 而你 要去上大学 | 
| [27:28] | being so far away, I’m thinking, | 去那么远的地方 我就想 | 
| [27:29] | how am I supposed to protect you? | 我怎么才能保护你 | 
| [27:31] | – Protect me from what? – Don’t know. | -保护我什么 -不知道 | 
| [27:33] | Bad choices, bad people, things happening, | 错误的选择 错误的人 世事无常 | 
| [27:35] | you getting hurt, but that’s not rational. | 你会受到伤害 但这么想不理智 | 
| [27:39] | It’s not rational. | 很不理智 | 
| [27:41] | You know, that kind of fear just eats you up inside, | 这样的恐惧会吞噬一个人 | 
| [27:44] | and it’s undermining, and I don’t want my fear to ruin | 我正在控制 我不希望自己因为恐惧 | 
| [27:48] | your future. | 毁了你的未来 | 
| [27:51] | You just woke up one day in Guam and figured that all out? | 你在关岛一天突然醒来就大彻大悟了吗 | 
| [27:56] | I just woke up and I decided to work the problem, and I’m… | 我醒来就下定决心要解决这个问题 我会 | 
| [28:02] | I’m gonna work the problem. | 我会解决这个问题的 | 
| [28:15] | British intelligence received these a day ago. | 英国情报处一天前收到了这些 | 
| [28:19] | The man with the hole in his face is Bashir Varma. | 脸上有个洞的男人是巴希尔·瓦尔马 | 
| [28:23] | – A terrorist. – A dead terrorist. | -一个恐怖分子 -已逝的恐怖分子 | 
| [28:26] | And now a dead CIA asset. | 现在是已逝的中情局资产 | 
| [28:33] | Chatter confirms that the Indians killed him, | 有消息证实 印度人杀的他 | 
| [28:36] | and the only reason they knew where Bashir was you. | 他们能知道巴舍尔的方位 只能是因为你 | 
| [28:42] | You unilaterally decided to burn an asset. | 你私自决定销毁政府资产 | 
| [28:45] | I made a decision | 我做出这个决定 | 
| [28:46] | to ensure the survival of a Tier One asset | 是为了保证国家一级资产 | 
| [28:50] | and an entire SEAL team. | 以及整个海豹突击队的生命安全 | 
| [28:52] | You went rogue. | 你太自作主张了 | 
| [28:58] | I’m pulling you out of DEVGRU, out of the field. | 我决定将你调离海豹六队 离开外勤 | 
| [29:00] | And for the rest of your career, you will only see the world | 而你今后的职业生涯都只能透过首府 | 
| [29:03] | through the worst D.C. office window that I can locate. | 位置最差的办公室窗户看世界 | 
| [29:37] | Left. Left. Left. Right. Left. | 左 左 左右左 | 
| [29:40] | Left. Left. | 左 左 | 
| [29:44] | Left. Right. Left. | 左右左 | 
| [29:46] | Left. | 左 | 
| [29:47] | Left. Left. Right. Left. | 左 左右左 | 
| [29:50] | Left. | 左 | 
| [29:52] | Left. A-left. Right. Left. Left… | 左 左右左 左 | 
| [29:56] | “In my Father’s house are many mansions. | “在我父的房子 有许多大屋子” | 
| [29:59] | “If it were not so, I would have told you. | “假如没有 我就早告诉你们了” | 
| [30:03] | “I go to prepare a place for you. | “我去为你们预备个地方” | 
| [30:06] | “And if I go and prepare a place for you, | “我如果去为你们预备地方” | 
| [30:08] | “I will come again and receive you unto myself; | “我会再来接你们到我那去” | 
| [30:12] | “that where I am, | “就是我在的地方” | 
| [30:14] | there ye may be also.” | “你们也会在那里” | 
| [30:38] | What can I say about Brett Swann that we don’t already know? | 布雷特·斯旺的事想必大家都清楚 | 
| [30:42] | Brett was… he was a great man. Check. | 布雷特 他是个好人 没错 | 
| [30:46] | To me this moment isn’t about Brett. | 对我而言 这一刻不是关于布雷特 | 
| [30:49] | It’s about failure. | 而是关于失败 | 
| [30:52] | Brett took his own life. | 布雷特夺走了自己的生命 | 
| [30:55] | That’s not why his life is over. | 不是因为他生无可恋了 | 
| [30:58] | He was found in a parking lot, but he didn’t die there. | 他的尸体在停车场找到 但他不是死在了那里 | 
| [31:03] | He died in Afghanistan with his best friend Nicky. | 他的心早已随着他的挚友尼基死在了阿富汗 | 
| [31:07] | Every moment that Brett was living past that contact, | 从那以后布雷特活过的每一分钟 | 
| [31:12] | he was only sleepwalking, | 都只是在梦游 | 
| [31:16] | because he was hurt and he was changed. | 因为他受伤了 他改变了 | 
| [31:19] | I know because I was there | 我知道这些 是因为 | 
| [31:21] | for the last few months of his life. | 我陪他度过了人生的最后几个月 | 
| [31:24] | He was… he was helping me, and he did help me. | 他帮助了我 也确实帮到了我 | 
| [31:29] | Brett Swann was a hero. | 布雷特·斯旺是个英雄 | 
| [31:33] | Injured in combat, killed by war. | 伤于战斗 死于战争 | 
| [31:36] | And he deserved to be honored as such. | 他理应得到这种纪念 | 
| [31:39] | And that didn’t happen because I failed to make it happen. | 而因我的失败 之前没能实现 | 
| [31:43] | So… | 所以 | 
| [31:46] | I’m going to, uh… I’m gonna leave it up | 我想 交给其他人去 | 
| [31:47] | to some other people to talk about | 谈论布雷特 | 
| [31:49] | what kind of a man Brett was. | 生前是怎样的人 | 
| [31:53] | What I’d like to do is apologize. | 我想做的是向他道歉 | 
| [32:00] | I’m sorry our country failed you, Brett. | 对不起我们的国家辜负了你 布雷特 | 
| [32:05] | sorry that our politicians failed you. | 对不起那些政治家辜负了你 | 
| [32:11] | I’m sorry that the VA failed you. | 对不起退伍军人管理局辜负了你 | 
| [32:21] | Most of all, I’m sorry that I failed you. | 最重要的是 对不起我辜负了你 | 
| [32:26] | I failed to get for you an honor which is rightfully yours. | 我没能为你争取到本该属于你的纪念 | 
| [32:30] | You deserved better than me. | 我不配认识你 | 
| [32:33] | Than us as a nation. | 这个国家不配 | 
| [32:37] | Every vet deserves better than what they got. | 每个人都值得拥有更好的 | 
| [32:43] | That’s it. | 我说完了 | 
| [34:25] | Thanks for letting me invade your life. | 感谢你让我介入你的生活 | 
| [34:28] | Sure. | 没事 | 
| [34:29] | I mean, not that I had a right. | 我是说 本来我没权利 | 
| [34:31] | No, friends have the right. | 不 朋友是有权利的 | 
| [34:38] | Watching you deal with everything | 过去几周看你处理这一切 | 
| [34:39] | the last couple weeks reminded me of, um… | 让我重新想起来 | 
| [34:43] | why you stood out. | 为何对你一见倾心 | 
| [34:46] | You know, at the bar, the night we met. | 就是我们在酒吧相遇的那晚 | 
| [34:50] | I don’t really feel much like the man I was when we met. | 我已不是当初你遇到的那个我了 | 
| [34:53] | That’s ’cause you’re not. | 你的确不是 | 
| [34:55] | You’re an even better man. | 你是一个更为出色的人 | 
| [35:01] | All right, I– I got to be serious for a second. | 好吧 我 我必须先正经一下子 | 
| [35:05] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 | 
| [35:07] | – I am. Look it, this is my serious face. – Okay. | -我能 看看这就是我的正经脸 -好吧 | 
| [35:10] | Sonny Quinn is serious. | 正经的桑尼·奎恩 | 
| [35:13] | You, uh… find out about officer billet? | 你已经知道被分配到哪里了吗 | 
| [35:17] | Hmm. San Diego. | 是的 圣地亚哥 | 
| [35:20] | – That’s where they want me. – Ouch. | -他们想派我去那里 -天哪 | 
| [35:22] | Me, I just can’t get my head wrapped around, you know, | 我这个人就是控住不住一直想念 | 
| [35:26] | missing Davis. | 戴维斯 | 
| [35:27] | Same, Sonny. | 我也一样 桑尼 | 
| [35:28] | When? | 什么时候走 | 
| [35:31] | Six weeks. | 六周后 | 
| [35:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [35:36] | Sonny, let’s make the time count. | 桑尼 别再浪费时间了 | 
| [35:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好的 -说好了 | 
| [35:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 | 
| [35:44] | So how did everything go? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:46] | Fine. | 很好 | 
| [35:52] | They weren’t happy with the decision that I made, | 他们不喜欢我做出的决定 | 
| [35:54] | but my reasoning was sound, | 但我有很充分的理由 | 
| [35:56] | and they saw that. | 他们也看到了 | 
| [35:57] | No, no, they never see everything. | 不不 他们从来都搞不清楚状况 | 
| [36:01] | Far as I’m concerned… | 在我看来 | 
| [36:03] | you saved our asses, and I’m never gonna forget that, Mandy. | 你救了我们一命 我永远不会忘记 曼迪 | 
| [36:08] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:10] | What’s going on? You okay? | 发生什么事了吗 你还好吗 | 
| [36:13] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [36:15] | I’m not buying it. | 我才不相信 | 
| [36:15] | I know you, something’s up. | 我了解你 一定有事 | 
| [36:19] | I’m tired. | 我只是累了 | 
| [36:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [36:24] | You should probably say something. | 你也许应该说点什么 | 
| [36:27] | Everybody’s gonna want to hear from you. | 大家都想听你说两句 | 
| [36:28] | I got something to say. I’ll say a toast, but are you okay? | 我有话要说 要敬杯酒 但你真的还好吗 | 
| [36:31] | Stop trying to read me. | 别再瞎猜我的心事了 | 
| [36:31] | – I just told you, everything’s fine. – All right. | -我都说了 没事 -好吧 | 
| [36:36] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我想敬大家一杯酒 | 
| [36:43] | There are 46 special operators in this room. | 在这里的有46名特种作战人员 | 
| [36:47] | 655 years of total service. | 服役年限加起来有655年 | 
| [36:52] | 439 years of deployment. | 驻派时长总计439年 | 
| [36:57] | 130 of those years deployed to war. | 其中执行作战任务的时间有130年 | 
| [37:00] | There are 21 divorces among us. | 我们中有21人离了婚 | 
| [37:06] | 54 kids affected by those breakups. | 54个孩子因此受到影响 | 
| [37:11] | 17 Purple Hearts. | 获得过17枚紫心勋章 | 
| [37:14] | 104 Bronze Stars. | 104枚铜星勋章 | 
| [37:16] | Three Silver Stars. | 还有三枚银星勋章 | 
| [37:20] | There are 24 shoulder and arm surgeries. | 我们做过24次肩膀和手臂的外科手术 | 
| [37:24] | 64 leg and ankle surgeries. | 64次腿部和踝关节的手术 | 
| [37:27] | 22 back and neck surgeries. | 22次后背和脖子的手术 | 
| [37:30] | And 34 people in this room with hearing loss. | 屋里34个人都有一定的听力损失 | 
| [37:34] | And all of us with a little bit of what Brett had. | 而我们多多少少都有布雷特的经历 | 
| [37:38] | Every single one of us. | 我们的每一个人都是 | 
| [37:40] | That’s a lot of pain for us to, to carry around, but… | 我们需要承担极大的痛苦继续前进 但 | 
| [37:44] | I’m not trading that pain in for anything, | 我绝不会用这份痛苦去交换任何东西 | 
| [37:47] | ’cause that’s what makes us who we are. | 因为正是这份痛苦成就了现在的我们 | 
| [37:49] | Yeah? Cheers. | 是吧 干杯 | 
| [38:04] | It’s a beautiful day. | 多么美好的一天啊 | 
| [38:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:08] | It is. | 确实是 | 
| [39:37] | You did good, Lisa. | 你做得很好 丽莎 | 
| [40:47] | I’m always gonna be here for you, all right? | 我会永远陪着你 好吗 | 
| [40:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [40:51] | Love you, too. You know. | 我也爱你 你知道的 | 
| [42:24] | 吉屋出售 皮尔海岸房地产 | |
| [42:46] | Whiskey? | 来杯威士忌吗 | 
| [42:47] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 | 
| [42:56] | How you doing, Jason? | 你怎么样 杰森 | 
| [42:59] | How am I doing? | 我怎么样 |