| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | The femoral neuropathy is not responding to treatment. | 治疗没能改善你的股神经病变 | 
| [00:11] | What if waiting and hoping doesn’t do anything? | 如果等待和希望没有任何帮助呢 | 
| [00:13] | Your operating days will be behind you. | 你作战的日子将成为历史 | 
| [00:15] | Far as I’m concerned, you saved our asses. | 在我看来 你救了我们一命 | 
| [00:17] | Ray, get down! | 雷 趴下 | 
| [00:19] | I’m never gonna forget that. | 我永远不会忘记 | 
| [00:20] | I made a decision to ensure the survival of a Tier One asset. | 我做出这个决定 是为了保证国家一级资产 | 
| [00:23] | You went rogue. | 你太自作主张了 | 
| [00:25] | I’m pulling you out of DEVGRU. | 我决定将你调离海豹六队 | 
| [00:26] | And for the rest of your career, | 你今后的职业生涯中 | 
| [00:27] | you will only see the world | 都只能透过首府 | 
| [00:28] | through the worst D.C. office window that I can locate. | 位置最差的办公室窗户看世界 | 
| [00:32] | San Diego. That’s where they want me. | 圣地亚哥 他们想派我去那里 | 
| [00:34] | When? | 什么时候走 | 
| [00:35] | Six weeks. | 六周后 | 
| [00:36] | Sonny, let’s make the time count. | 桑尼 别再浪费时间了 | 
| [00:38] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [00:39] | How am I doing? | 我最近好吗 | 
| [00:41] | My job is to protect people. It’s what I do. | 我的工作就是保护人民 这就是我该做的 | 
| [00:43] | Bad choices. Bad people. Things happening. | 坏的选择和坏的人 总是会有 | 
| [00:46] | You getting hurt. But that’s not rational. | 你一直在受伤 但是那并不合理 | 
| [00:48] | You know, that kind of fear just eats you up inside. | 你知道的 那种恐惧会从内心吞噬你 | 
| [00:51] | And it’s undermining, | 会一直损耗着你 | 
| [00:52] | and I don’t want my fear to ruin your future. | 但我不想让我的恐惧毁了你的未来 | 
| [01:09] | So? How are you doing? | 那么 你最近怎么样 | 
| [01:12] | How am I doing? | 我怎么样 | 
| [01:16] | I’m good. | 我很好 | 
| [01:19] | You’re not drinking your beer. | 你的啤酒没喝 | 
| [01:20] | I’m pacing myself. | 我在慢慢喝 | 
| [01:25] | So, what do you think of Belgrade? | 你觉得贝尔格莱德怎么样 | 
| [01:27] | You like it? | 你喜欢这里吗 | 
| [01:28] | Yeah, I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [01:31] | A lot. It’s been a while since I’ve been on a vacation. So… | 很喜欢 我好久没度假了 所以 | 
| [01:36] | So what have you been doing? | 那你都在干什么呢 | 
| [01:38] | Walking around Stari Grad. | 在斯塔里格勒附近走走 | 
| [01:40] | – Stari Grad. – Stari Grad. | -斯塔里格勒 -斯塔里格勒 | 
| [01:42] | People watching. | 看人 | 
| [01:45] | You like people? | 你喜欢人吗 | 
| [01:47] | Certain people. | 特定的人 | 
| [01:51] | Well, then… | 那么 | 
| [01:53] | what do you think of me showing you around? | 让我带你在附近转转怎么样 | 
| [01:56] | You know… all the best places. | 最好的地方我都知道 | 
| [01:59] | I’d love a private tour, but… | 我很喜欢私人参观 但是 | 
| [02:07] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [02:08] | Another time, then. | 那就下次吧 | 
| [02:09] | Yeah. Somewhere I have to be. | 好 我现在必须走了 | 
| [02:22] | Havoc, this is 1. Passing Coosa. | 作战中心 这里是B1 通过”库萨”阶段 | 
| [02:24] | Copy, 1. I have you passing Coosa. | 收到 B1 通过”库萨”阶段 | 
| [03:24] | Up the stairs. Turned east. | 上楼 向东转 | 
| [04:05] | Gray Mercedes Sedan. | 灰色奔驰轿车 | 
| [04:07] | Eastbound. King Aleksandar Street. | 从亚历山大大帝街向东行驶 | 
| [04:18] | – You call a cab? – Something like that. | -你叫了出租车吗 -差不多 | 
| [04:38] | You know what bothers me? | 你知道让我困扰的是什么吗 | 
| [04:40] | I have a feeling you’re about to tell me. | 我感觉你正准备告诉我 | 
| [04:42] | One, is this Driving Miss Daisy crap. | 第一 这感觉就像《为黛西小姐开车》 | 
| [04:44] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 | 
| [04:46] | And two, I got to circle the bar all day, | 第二 我开车整天绕着酒吧转 | 
| [04:48] | fighting traffic while you’re inside sipping beer, | 交通很挤 但你却在里面喝着啤酒 | 
| [04:50] | talking up a pretty lady. | 和一位漂亮女人聊天 | 
| [04:51] | Who says the bartender was pretty, Ray? | 雷 谁说那酒保漂亮了 | 
| [04:54] | Everything I know about you says just that, brother. | 兄弟我太了解你了 很明显 | 
| [04:56] | No, okay, look, I’m watching your back, Ray, all right? | 不不 我这是在保护你啊 雷 | 
| [04:58] | – Ever since Guam? – Yeah? | -自从关岛以来 -是吗 | 
| [05:00] | I’m never letting you in a bar alone again. | 我再也不会让你一个人去酒吧了 | 
| [05:01] | Too soon, brother. | 现在旧事重提早了点 兄弟 | 
| [05:03] | – Too soon. – I don’t know about that. | -早了点 -这可不好说 | 
| [05:06] | ♪ I’m missing me an Amarillo Morning ♪ | ♪我想念阿马里洛的清晨♪ | 
| [05:09] | ♪ I’m missing bluebells dancing in the wind ♪ | ♪我想念风中飞舞的蓝风铃♪ | 
| [05:14] | ♪ I’m missing me a love left without warning ♪ | ♪我想念放纵的爱情♪ | 
| [05:18] | ♪ Hoping I can get it back again ♪ | ♪希望我能重拾这一切♪ | 
| [05:22] | ♪ I miss Texas ♪ | ♪我想念德克萨斯♪ | 
| [05:24] | ♪ I miss the Lone Star ♪ | ♪我想念那颗孤星♪ | 
| [05:27] | Bravo 3, status check? | B3 情况如何 | 
| [05:29] | Bravo 3’s in position. | B3已就位 | 
| [05:32] | On your six, about 20 meters back. | 在你六点钟方向 后方约20米 | 
| [05:34] | You know, we come all the way to Serbia | 你知道的 我们大老远的跑到塞尔维亚 | 
| [05:36] | and I think we’re gonna hunt some terrorists, | 我还以为能抓几个恐怖分子 | 
| [05:38] | and here we are, tailing a chauffeur. | 现在可好 在跟踪一个司机 | 
| [05:41] | A little itchy there, fella? | 兄弟 你是不是手痒了 | 
| [05:43] | What? You’ve been training for months. | 什么 已经训练好几个月 | 
| [05:45] | Haven’t been shot at in such a long time. | 这么长时间都没挨过枪子了 | 
| [05:48] | We been working our way up the food chain. | 我们一直在努力爬到食物链顶端 | 
| [05:49] | Dinner time’s soon. | 马上该到饭点了 | 
| [05:51] | You forget we got this lead from our new intel officer. | 你忘了我们是从新情报官那得到这条线索的 | 
| [05:54] | Know what I say? | 知道我想说什么吗 | 
| [05:56] | Never trust a rookie. | 永远别相信菜鸟 | 
| [05:58] | You’re sure the intel’s good, Ensign? | 少尉 你确定这条情报是准确的吗 | 
| [06:01] | The chauffeur’s picking up an arms dealer | 这名司机正要去接的是个军火贩子 | 
| [06:02] | linked to the bombing | 此人和美军在意大利的 | 
| [06:03] | of an American military outpost in Italy. | 军事前哨爆炸有关联 | 
| [06:06] | Just wanted to hear you say it. | 只是想听你说出来 | 
| [06:08] | Playtime’s over, boys. Focus up. | 游戏时间结束 兄弟们 集中注意 | 
| [06:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 | 
| [06:26] | J? I see him. | J 我看见他了 | 
| [06:28] | Bravo 3, this is 2. | B3 这里是B2 | 
| [06:29] | HVT is coming out now. | 高价值目标正在出来 | 
| [06:32] | Copy that. Got him. | 明白 看到他了 | 
| [06:34] | Why do arms dealers always look like models? | 为什么军火贩子看起来都像模特 | 
| [06:36] | It’s a thing, right? | 很奇怪 对吧 | 
| [06:42] | Drive. | 开车 | 
| [06:54] | Havoc, this is 1, I pass Wetumpka. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过”韦塔姆卡” | 
| [06:56] | Bravo 1, I copy Wetumpka. | B1收到 已过”韦塔姆卡” | 
| [06:59] | Heads on a swivel, boys. | 行动起来 兄弟们 | 
| [07:01] | Why can’t we move on the HVT now, boss? | 为什么现在不能继续跟踪高价值目标 老大 | 
| [07:04] | We need to get out of the city center. We stick out here. | 我们得离开市中心 待在这太显眼了 | 
| [07:08] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心基地 | 
| [07:10] | You need to interdict the target | 你们需要在高价值目标 | 
| [07:11] | before the HVT reaches the highway, how copy? | 到达高速公路之前拦截 收到了吗 | 
| [07:14] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [07:18] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [07:19] | We’re approaching an intersection. | 我们即将到达一个十字路口 | 
| [07:20] | It’s a good place for an interdiction. | 是个拦截目标的好地方 | 
| [07:22] | Our friends have an opinion? | 我们的朋友有什么建议吗 | 
| [07:24] | Hilandarska and Cetinjska is behind Republic Square, | 共和国广场后面的希林达斯卡和切蒂尼什卡 | 
| [07:26] | which is under construction, slower traffic. | 那里正在修路 交通缓慢 | 
| [07:29] | Havoc to Bravo 1, | 作战中心呼叫B1 | 
| [07:30] | our partner forces like Hilandarska and Cetinjska. | 我们的友军觉得希林达斯卡和切蒂尼什卡不错 | 
| [07:33] | Good spot to interdict. | 是拦截的好地方 | 
| [07:34] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [07:35] | Bravo 4, you hear that? | B4 听到了吗 | 
| [07:37] | Roger, 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [07:38] | I’ll funnel the target car that way. 4 out. | 我会引导目标车辆开上那条路 B4退出 | 
| [07:43] | Entering the intersection now. | 进入十字路口 | 
| [07:57] | Don’t go left, don’t go left. | 别看左边 别看左边 | 
| [07:59] | Don’t go left. | 别看左边 | 
| [08:03] | – And we’re blown. – Hit it, Ray. | -我们暴露了 -快追 雷 | 
| [09:09] | Bravo 1, this is 4. | B1 我是B4 | 
| [09:10] | We got knocked off course and have to backtrack. | 我们被撞出了车道 必须原路返回 | 
| [09:16] | Havoc, this is 4. | 作战中心 我是B4 | 
| [09:17] | Going to need your assistance rerouting us to the HVT. | 需要重新规划路线追踪高价值目标 | 
| [09:20] | Copy, 4. | 收到 B4 | 
| [09:20] | Bravo 1 is eastbound on Barnavey toward Limska Street. | B1正在从巴纳维向东开往林斯卡街 | 
| [09:55] | – We’re gonna lose him, J. – No, we’re not. | -我们要跟丢他了 J -不会的 | 
| [10:05] | Bravo 1, this is 6, got you covered overhead. | B1 我是B6 我在空中支援 | 
| [10:55] | Havoc, this is 1, I pass Elmore. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过”爱尔摩” | 
| [10:56] | Copy that, 1. Passing Elmore. | 收到 B1 已过”爱尔摩” | 
| [10:59] | Give me a SITREP. | 跟我汇报情况 | 
| [11:00] | Everyone’s good. We’re RTB. | 所有人都没事 我们正在返回 | 
| [11:04] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 | 
| [12:12] | Looky here. | 看看 | 
| [12:14] | Nice shooting there, golden girl. | 枪法不错 黄金女郎 | 
| [12:15] | Especially since you’ve been on the disabled list for so long. | 尤其是你还当了那么久的伤残人士 | 
| [12:18] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:19] | Leg’s fine, Sonny. | 腿没事 桑尼 | 
| [12:20] | Why the hell we got a handicap placard on the Little Bird? | 为什么我们在小鸟直升机上派了个残疾人 | 
| [12:24] | Now, tell me this there, Clay. | 告诉我 克莱 | 
| [12:26] | Is it true, after a hit like that, | 经历那样的爆炸之后 | 
| [12:28] | that one of your peanuts is smaller than the other one? | 你一边蛋蛋真的比另一边小了吗 | 
| [12:32] | You’d know small. | 没你的小 | 
| [12:38] | Attention on deck. | 全体注意 | 
| [12:39] | All right, at ease, boys. | 好了 稍息 伙计们 | 
| [12:42] | How long is this gonna go on for? | 这要持续多久 | 
| [12:43] | First year’s the worst, ma’am. | 第一年最难熬 女士 | 
| [12:44] | – Lightens up in years two and three. – Wonderful. | -第二年和第三年会有所好转 -很好 | 
| [12:46] | All right, listen up, gentlemen. | 好了 大家听好了 | 
| [12:49] | Intel turned out to be solid. | 情报确实是可靠的 | 
| [12:51] | Three KIA, all clean shots. | 击毙三人 都是一击毙命 | 
| [12:55] | – Master Chief… – Yeah? | -总士官长 -是 | 
| [12:57] | Anything else you want to tell me | 关于你们今天搞的撞车比赛 | 
| [12:58] | about the little demolition derby you guys ran out there? | 你们还有什么想跟我说的吗 | 
| [13:01] | I’d say it was more Fury, if you ask me. | 要我说更像是疯狂的麦克斯 | 
| [13:03] | But par for the course. | 但也是意料之中的事 | 
| [13:05] | Par for the course. | 意料之中 | 
| [13:05] | All right, guys, let’s hit the racks. | 好了 伙计们 去睡觉吧 | 
| [13:07] | Not sure when you’re going out again. | 说不准什么时候又要出去 | 
| [13:12] | Is that the bugger that’s gonna lead us to Vadim? | 那家伙能带我们找到瓦迪姆吗 | 
| [13:14] | All available HUMINT suggests the man you bagged today | 所有谍报显示 你今天抓到的人 | 
| [13:17] | sold Vadim Tarasov the CL-20 used | 出售CL-20炸药给瓦迪姆·特拉索夫 | 
| [13:19] | in at least two of the bombings. | 至少曾两次用于爆炸 | 
| [13:21] | The link is pretty thin. | 联系不是很紧密 | 
| [13:22] | If the HVT doesn’t talk, we got zero. | 如果高价值目标不开口 我们什么都得不到 | 
| [13:25] | Well, let’s hope your interrogator is up to the task, then. | 那就希望你们的审讯官能胜任 | 
| [14:02] | Good afternoon, Viktor. | 下午好 维克托 | 
| [14:05] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这里 | 
| [14:09] | You know why you’re here. | 你知道你为什么在这里 | 
| [14:11] | You know what we want. | 你知道我们想要什么 | 
| [14:13] | And you know who we are. | 你也知道我们是谁 | 
| [14:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [14:31] | Look, I told you, | 我告诉过你了 | 
| [14:32] | there’s no messing around when we’re working. | 工作的时候不能胡闹 | 
| [14:33] | I’m not messing around. | 我没有胡闹 | 
| [14:34] | I just came by to, you know, | 我只是过来 | 
| [14:36] | congratulate you for bagging your first target. | 祝贺你抓到了第一个目标 | 
| [14:39] | Yeah, look at you, huh? You’re crushing your new gig. | 看看你 新工作完成得不错啊 | 
| [14:42] | I still don’t see how accepting Blackburn’s offer | 我还是不明白 接受布莱克本的聘用成为 | 
| [14:44] | to become DEVGRU’s intel officer | 海豹六队的情报长官 | 
| [14:46] | is gonna help us uncomplicate things. | 对我们的关系有什么帮助 | 
| [14:48] | Well, wasn’t there a class for that at intel school? | 情报学校里没有那门课程吗 | 
| [14:51] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 | 
| [14:54] | All right, we’re gonna be able to navigate these waters just fine. | 好吧 我们可以在这片水域顺利航行 | 
| [14:57] | We’re Navy. It’s what we do. | 我们是海军 我们就是干这个的 | 
| [15:04] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [15:26] | How’s, uh… how’s Mikey and Emma? | 小麦和艾玛怎么样 | 
| [15:28] | – Good. – Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 | 
| [15:29] | Both of ’em are good. | 他们两个都很好 | 
| [15:31] | Let’s go work out. | 我们去健身吧 | 
| [15:33] | Hell no. | 坚决不去 | 
| [15:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:36] | Because you’ve been pushing the team pretty hard lately, brother. | 因为你最近一直给队伍压力很大 兄弟 | 
| [15:39] | So? | 那又如何 | 
| [15:40] | Rest is our ally. I’m resting. | 休息对我们有好处 我要休息 | 
| [15:48] | You been having a hard time sleeping lately? | 你最近很难入睡吗 | 
| [15:51] | I’ve always had a hard time sleeping, Ray. | 我一直很难入睡 雷 | 
| [15:53] | It was never easy. | 一直都很难 | 
| [15:55] | When I first joined Bravo, you slept like a baby, | 我刚加入B队的时候 你熟睡得像个婴儿 | 
| [15:57] | anywhere, anytime. | 随时随地都能睡着 | 
| [15:59] | Chop of helo blades put your ass right out. | 直升机的螺旋桨那么大声你都能睡着 | 
| [16:04] | Remember that talk we had after Guam? | 记得我们在关岛之后的谈话吗 | 
| [16:07] | You were maybe gonna talk to someone. | 你可能要找个人谈谈 | 
| [16:09] | What’s there to say? | 有什么好说的 | 
| [16:12] | I guess talk about what’s bothering you. | 比方说聊聊一直在困扰你的事 | 
| [16:15] | Clay almost died, you almost died. | 克莱和你都差点没命 | 
| [16:17] | Bravo Team, they almost got broken up, Ray. | B队差点被打散了 雷 | 
| [16:21] | I couldn’t stop thinking about it, so… | 我无法不去想这件事 | 
| [16:24] | that’s what was bothering me, Ray. | 这就是困扰我的事 雷 | 
| [16:27] | Was or still is? | 之前还是现在 | 
| [16:28] | Was. I’m fine, I’m good. | 之前 我现在没事了 | 
| [16:38] | – Hi, babe. – Hey, baby. How goes it? | -宝贝 -宝贝 怎么样 | 
| [16:40] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你怎么样 -我很好 | 
| [16:41] | I want you– shh. The guys are asleep. | 我要你别出声 他们都在睡觉呢 | 
| [16:58] | 18 years of sustained combat. | 持续了18年的战斗 | 
| [17:02] | I learned a long time ago to remain calm in the chaos, | 我早就学会在混乱中保持冷静 | 
| [17:06] | so the fighting doesn’t bother me. | 所以我战斗不会让我感到困扰 | 
| [17:08] | But when things go quiet, | 但是当一切都安静下来的时候 | 
| [17:10] | I hear Father Time coming for me. | 我听到时间之父来找我 | 
| [17:13] | A new battle on the horizon. | 一场新的战争即将打响 | 
| [17:15] | And for the first time in my life, | 有生以来我第一次 | 
| [17:19] | I’m facing an enemy I don’t know how to fight. | 面对敌人而不知道该如何反击 | 
| [17:53] | 战友 牺牲的战友 | |
| [18:08] | You know, it’s not gonna lift itself. | 哑铃是不会自己举起来的 | 
| [18:10] | No, I’m just in between sets. | 是的 我是刚做完一组运动 | 
| [18:13] | So… | 那… | 
| [18:16] | You’re up early, huh? | 你早起了 | 
| [18:18] | I try to get up here and work the leg a little bit, you know? | 我想上来这里 伸展一下腿 | 
| [18:21] | First op for you in months, man. | 几个月来 你第一次出任务 | 
| [18:23] | Feeling good? | 感觉还好吗 | 
| [18:25] | Yeah, leg’s feeling better. | 腿好多了 | 
| [18:28] | Kind of strange because I can feel it. | 有点奇怪 因为我能感觉到 | 
| [18:29] | You know, like I’m aware of it. | 就像是我意识到它一样 | 
| [18:31] | Doctor says that’s ’cause of how they put things back together. | 医生说这是因为都是重接在一起的 | 
| [18:34] | The nerves and everything. | 神经之类的东西 | 
| [18:36] | I don’t know. I’m not complaining; it works. | 我不知道 不是在抱怨 但真接好了 | 
| [18:41] | Kind of strange, you know, us going after a bomber, | 有点奇怪 在你出事之后 | 
| [18:44] | after what happened to you. | 我们要一起去追捕炸弹人 | 
| [18:47] | Fitting, I guess. | 合适我们吧 | 
| [18:49] | I don’t know. Haven’t really given it much thought. | 我不知道 我没多想过 | 
| [18:50] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [18:51] | It’s good that you’re back rolling with us. | 你能回来和我们一起执行任务真是太好了 | 
| [18:54] | That’s all that matters, okay? | 这才是最重要的 | 
| [18:55] | I never knew how it was before, man. | 我以前都不知道这是什么感觉 | 
| [19:00] | – What’s that? – Being away. | -什么感觉 -离开的感觉 | 
| [19:02] | You know, all those weeks rehabbing, | 在康复中心的那几周 | 
| [19:03] | nothing but time and memories to haunt me. | 困扰我的只有时间和记忆 | 
| [19:06] | All I wanted to do was be back operating. | 我一心只想回来执行任务 | 
| [19:09] | Not sure what that says about us, | 不知道是不是人们说的那样 | 
| [19:10] | that war is our refuge. | 战争是我们的避难所 | 
| [19:19] | Viktor, you’re an arms dealer. | 维克托 你是军火贩 | 
| [19:22] | Illegal arms. The CIA can prove it. | 非法军火 中情局能证明 | 
| [19:25] | They can’t. | 他们没法证明 | 
| [19:26] | We already have. | 我们已经证明了 | 
| [19:28] | How do you think we all came to be here? | 你觉得我们现在怎么会在这里 | 
| [19:31] | I told you, I’m a banker. | 我和你说过 我是个银行家 | 
| [19:32] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 | 
| [19:34] | And I have told you | 我也和你说过 | 
| [19:35] | it’s important that you be honest with me. | 跟我说实话很重要 | 
| [19:41] | You smuggled a highly-advanced explosive out of Belgium | 你从武器工厂的内部人员那 | 
| [19:46] | from an insider at a weapons factory, | 走私了一枚高端改造版的CL-20炸弹 | 
| [19:48] | a reengineered version of CL-20. | 并运出比利时 | 
| [19:51] | You sold it | 你把炸弹卖给 | 
| [19:53] | to terrorist mastermind Vadim Tarasov | 恐怖分子头目瓦迪姆·特拉索夫 | 
| [19:56] | to bomb a cafe in Italy | 而他拿去炸毁 | 
| [19:58] | frequented by American service members. | 美国军人在意大利常去的一间咖啡馆 | 
| [20:00] | Five died, 22 Italians along with them. | 5名美国军人以及22名意大利人死亡 | 
| [20:03] | That’s more than enough to jail you for life. | 足够让你坐一辈子牢 | 
| [20:10] | It’s over. | 你完了 | 
| [20:12] | So help yourself. | 所以你帮帮自己吧 | 
| [20:15] | Vadim Tarasov is behind the deaths of hundreds of people. | 瓦迪姆·特拉索夫是造成死伤数百的幕后黑手 | 
| [20:19] | He now intends to use the Balkans as a launchpad | 现在他试图利用巴尔干半岛作为发射台 | 
| [20:21] | for terrorist attacks in Europe. | 在欧洲发动恐怖袭击 | 
| [20:24] | Hundreds more people will die. | 那会害死成千上百人 | 
| [20:28] | You have no idea who Vadim really is. | 你根本不知道瓦迪姆的真面目 | 
| [20:31] | How bad he really is. | 他有多穷凶极恶 | 
| [20:34] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:37] | You have no idea who Vadim is. | 是你不知道瓦迪姆是什么人 | 
| [20:40] | Three years ago, he was almost captured by French special forces. | 三年前 他险些被法国特种部队逮捕 | 
| [20:44] | They raided a safe house, barely missed him. | 他们突袭了安全屋 差点抓到他 | 
| [20:47] | Vadim knew there was an informant close to him. | 瓦迪姆知道身边有内鬼 | 
| [20:50] | He couldn’t be sure who, | 他不确定是谁 | 
| [20:52] | but narrowed it to four men. | 但是把范围缩小到了四个人 | 
| [20:56] | Friends. | 他的朋友 | 
| [20:58] | Vadim grabbed their families, | 瓦迪姆抓走了他们的家人 | 
| [21:00] | tortured them all. | 严刑逼问他们所有人 | 
| [21:01] | He let the three other men live. | 让其他三人活了下来 | 
| [21:04] | My family… | 我的家人 | 
| [21:09] | they’ll be killed. | 他们会被杀死的 | 
| [21:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:12] | We already have them. | 他们在我们这里 | 
| [21:14] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [21:16] | Safe. | 安全无恙 | 
| [21:19] | We can take care of them. | 我们可以照顾他们 | 
| [21:22] | A new life elsewhere, new names. | 在别的地方开始新生活 用新的名字 | 
| [21:27] | You can’t guarantee that. | 你无法保证 | 
| [21:29] | The Serbians can, and have. | 塞尔维亚人可以 而且已经做到 | 
| [21:31] | No one wants to see your family hurt. | 谁都不想看到你家人受伤害 | 
| [21:35] | How do I find Vadim Tarasov? | 我怎么才能找到瓦迪姆·特拉索夫 | 
| [21:50] | Bojinka. | 博因卡 | 
| [21:51] | Vadim’s bomb maker. | 瓦迪姆的炸弹制造者 | 
| [21:53] | Where is Bojinka? | 博因卡在哪 | 
| [21:55] | I don’t know, but there may be a way to him. | 我不知道 但或许有办法找到他 | 
| [21:58] | Bojinka is about to take possession of more CL-20. | 博因卡准备获取更多的CL-20炸药 | 
| [22:01] | – How do you know that? – Because… | -你是怎么知道的 -因为 | 
| [22:04] | I sold it to him. | 是我卖给他的 | 
| [22:12] | Alban Bojinka. | 阿尔班·博因卡 | 
| [22:13] | A bombmaker from Vadim Tarasov’s hometown. | 瓦迪姆·特拉索夫老家的炸弹制造者 | 
| [22:16] | If he bought more CL-20 from Korda, | 如果他从科尔达那买了更多的CL-20炸药 | 
| [22:18] | then Vadim’s already planned his next attack. | 说明瓦迪姆已经计划好下一次袭击了 | 
| [22:22] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间紧迫 | 
| [22:23] | Yeah, the only question is | 是的 唯一的问题是 | 
| [22:24] | can we trust the word of an arms dealer? | 我们能否相信一个军火贩子的话 | 
| [22:26] | He could be lying, buying time. | 他可能在说谎 争取时间 | 
| [22:29] | That’s your job now, Lisa. | 那是你的工作了 丽莎 | 
| [22:31] | Confirm the intelligence. | 确认情报属实 | 
| [22:41] | How was the workout? | 健身怎么样了 | 
| [22:42] | Jason kick your ass in the gym? | 杰森在健身房打败你了吗 | 
| [22:45] | Totally. | 很彻底 | 
| [22:47] | Yo, I-I will say that he’s in better shape | 可以说他现在的体型 | 
| [22:49] | than I’ve ever seen him. | 比以往都好 | 
| [22:51] | Yeah, well, he has been hitting it pretty hard lately. | 是的 他最近一直很拼命 | 
| [22:55] | Yeah. You know, it’s kind of funny, | 是啊 说起来很有意思 | 
| [22:57] | he’s acting more like a new guy than a guy rounding third base. | 他的表现更像个新人 而不像快退役的人 | 
| [23:00] | If he heard you say that, he really would kick your ass. | 他如果听到你这么说 非得教训你 | 
| [23:04] | I don’t know, I guess that’s what makes him great. | 说不好 也许这就是他厉害的地方 | 
| [23:08] | That focus. | 那种专注 | 
| [23:10] | Three-foot world, right? | 专注当下 不受干扰 | 
| [23:13] | You know, one day he’s gonna reach the end of those three feet. | 要知道 某天他会突破当下的界限 | 
| [23:16] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [23:21] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [23:23] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [23:24] | Why does everybody keep asking me that, man? | 为什么所有人都这么问我 | 
| [23:25] | ‘Cause you got blown up, Clay. | 因为你被炸弹炸了 克莱 | 
| [23:28] | Just making sure you’re squared away. | 只是确保你恢复好了 | 
| [23:31] | Yeah, leg’s fine, man. | 是的 腿没事了 | 
| [23:33] | Not your leg people are worried about. | 人们担心的不是你的腿 | 
| [23:36] | You were out for a while, man, almost out for good. | 你离开有一段时间了 差点永远离开 | 
| [23:39] | Never know how even the toughest pipe hitter’s gonna react | 难以想象最坚强的精英特种部队员 | 
| [23:41] | once the bullets start flying again. | 再次面对飞驰的子弹会是什么反应 | 
| [23:44] | Well, guess we’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 | 
| [23:47] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [24:09] | You know, I never did say I was sorry. | 话说 我从来没说一声抱歉 | 
| [24:13] | You didn’t cost me my job, Jason. | 你没有害我丢了工作 杰森 | 
| [24:16] | It was my call to give up a CIA asset to save your asses. | 放弃中情局线人去救你们是我的决定 | 
| [24:22] | CIA’s call to reassign me. Simple. | 调走我是中情局的决定 很简单 | 
| [24:26] | So I’m no longer attached to Bravo permanently, | 所以我不再隶属于B队了 永久性地 | 
| [24:29] | but at least I got out of D.C. | 但至少我走出了华盛顿 | 
| [24:34] | Field interrogation, operations, | 现场审问 参与作战 | 
| [24:36] | not so bad. I’m good. | 还不算太坏 挺好的 | 
| [24:38] | Still feel like I’m partly to blame, so… | 还是觉得有我的责任 | 
| [24:40] | I was maybe just a little bit out of control last year. | 我去年可能有一些失控 | 
| [24:43] | – I know. I was there. – You were. | -我知道 我也在场 -是的 | 
| [24:45] | Let’s walk. | 我们走走 | 
| [24:50] | You know, if it makes you feel any better, | 也许这么说能让你好受点 | 
| [24:51] | I am relieved to be working on the ground again. | 我很欣慰能再次回到战场工作 | 
| [24:56] | Why’s that? | 为什么 | 
| [24:58] | Well, pointing the tip of the spear | 指挥先锋部队 | 
| [24:59] | came with a lot of stress I don’t miss. | 会带来很多让我有阴影的压力 | 
| [25:02] | Doesn’t sound like you. | 听起来不像你 | 
| [25:03] | You want to know something? | 想知道个秘密吗 | 
| [25:06] | Every time before a warning order, I’d shake. | 每次发布预警令前 我都会发抖 | 
| [25:09] | Like I had the chills. I wasn’t cold. | 就像打寒颤 但我并不冷 | 
| [25:12] | Why’s that? | 为什么会这样 | 
| [25:14] | I get the smallest thing wrong, | 如果我犯了一丁点错误 | 
| [25:16] | tiny detail, someone dies. | 微小的细节 有人就会死 | 
| [25:20] | That’s why I had to build walls | 所以我才会和队员之间 | 
| [25:22] | between myself and the guys. | 建起一堵墙 | 
| [25:23] | Funny, you know what? | 有趣的是 | 
| [25:24] | You never put walls between me and you. | 你从来没在我们两个之间建墙 | 
| [25:26] | Never. | 从来没有 | 
| [25:27] | You were never afraid of dying, Jason. | 你从来都不怕死 杰森 | 
| [25:30] | Sometimes I thought that’s what you were looking for. | 有时候我觉得你故意找死 | 
| [25:36] | I– Sorry. I didn’t mean anything by that. | 抱歉 我没有别的意思 | 
| [25:39] | All good, all good, right? | 一切都好 一切都好 是吧 | 
| [25:43] | How’s things at home? | 家里怎么样了 | 
| [25:45] | Things are good at home, you know? | 家里一切都好 | 
| [25:47] | Kids are great, they’re excelling, | 孩子们都很好 都很上进 | 
| [25:48] | they’re doing what they want to do, huh? | 他们在做自己喜欢的事情 | 
| [25:53] | Do you get lonely, living on your own? | 那你会孤独吗 一个人生活 | 
| [25:56] | It’s not a home. | 那里不是家 | 
| [25:58] | It’s a place where I lay my head, that’s it. | 只是我睡觉的地方 仅此而已 | 
| [26:00] | You know, sometimes when it gets quiet, I… | 有时候那里过于安静 | 
| [26:03] | I got to put the microwave on just so I can hear the noise. | 我会把微波炉打开 好能听到些动静 | 
| [26:11] | We’re getting spun up. | 我们要出任务了 | 
| [26:16] | Jason. | 杰森 | 
| [26:20] | Just be careful. | 多加小心 | 
| [27:05] | We’ve confirmed our HVT to be an expert bomb maker, | 我们已确定高价值目标是个炸弹制造专家 | 
| [27:07] | veteran of the Balkan Wars who lost a leg. | 是巴尔干战争中失去一条腿的老兵 | 
| [27:10] | He’ll have a limp. | 他走路会跛脚 | 
| [27:12] | What’s his gripe? The usual? | 他有什么仇恨 常见问题吗 | 
| [27:13] | Don’t matter why the dog bites, | 别管狗为什么咬人 | 
| [27:15] | you got to put him down. | 你们只管干掉他 | 
| [27:16] | Bravo 3, I want to impress upon you | B3 我想跟你强调一下 | 
| [27:18] | the importance of capturing Bojinka alive. | 活捉博因卡的重要性 | 
| [27:21] | He’s our link to Vadim. | 他是我们找瓦迪姆的线索 | 
| [27:22] | Yes, ma’am. 100 yards. | 是 长官 距离91米 | 
| [27:27] | No, some more. | 不对 不止91米 | 
| [27:31] | Havoc Base to all stations, | 作战中心呼叫全员 | 
| [27:33] | be advised you have a vehicle entering your location | 请注意 有一辆车正在进入你们所在的位置 | 
| [27:35] | with what appears to be four unknowns inside. | 车内似乎有四名未知目标 | 
| [27:40] | If the HVT isn’t at the meet, | 如果高价值目标不在会面地点 | 
| [27:43] | tag the shipment so we can tail it. | 那就在货物上安装追踪设备以便跟踪 | 
| [27:45] | Copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [28:08] | Havoc to Bravo 1, we do not have a positive ID on the HVT. | 作战中心呼叫B1 没有辨认到高价值目标 | 
| [28:11] | Bojinka is not there. How copy? | 博因卡不在 收到了吗 | 
| [28:13] | That’s good copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [28:14] | Bravo 4, this is 1. | B4 我是B1 | 
| [28:16] | We have crates of CL-20 being loaded onto the truck. | 我们看到几箱CL-20炸药正在装车 | 
| [28:19] | Tag the vehicle when you can. | 有机会就在车上安装追踪设备 | 
| [28:46] | Bravo 4, you have a Tango moving your way. | B4 有个目标正在接近你 | 
| [28:54] | He gets any closer, he’s gonna be standing on top of Trent. | 他再靠近 就要踩到特伦特了 | 
| [28:56] | I don’t have a shot. | 我不能保证一枪毙命 | 
| [28:57] | 6, you got a clear shot? | B6 你能一枪毙命吗 | 
| [29:01] | A-firm, I have a shot. | 是的 我能一枪毙命 | 
| [29:03] | Okay, take it if you need it. | 好的 有必要就开枪 | 
| [29:04] | Bravo 4’s safety is priority over the mission. | B4的安全优先于任务 | 
| [29:12] | Don’t worry about the wind there, Clay. | 别担心那边的风 克莱 | 
| [29:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [29:36] | We’ve tagged the truck. We’re in business. | 追踪设备已安装 行动开始 | 
| [29:48] | The explosives have ended up over the border in Kosovo. | 炸药已经越过边境进入科索沃 | 
| [29:51] | As you all know, Kosovo has recently | 众所周知 近来科索沃 | 
| [29:53] | become the hotbed of terrorist activity. | 成为了恐怖主义的温床 | 
| [29:59] | Where are the explosives now? | 炸药现在在哪里 | 
| [30:01] | A housing complex in Skenderaj. | 斯堪达拉什的一个住宅区 | 
| [30:04] | It’s huge and a maze. | 这是个巨大的迷宫 | 
| [30:06] | Be a good place for our bombmaker and his friends to hide. | 很适合我们的炸弹制造者和他的朋友藏身 | 
| [30:09] | Well, this is not gonna pop off right | 除非我们确定他的位置 | 
| [30:10] | unless we know the guy’s in there. | 否则不会进展顺利的 | 
| [30:12] | Mandy and Filip got inside. | 曼迪和菲利普进去了 | 
| [30:14] | We believe we know what floor Bojinka | 我们知道博因卡和他的手下 | 
| [30:16] | and his men are on. | 在哪一层 | 
| [30:34] | What about information? | 那情报呢 | 
| [30:35] | Is information available? | 你有情报吗 | 
| [30:38] | The manager revealed that a group of foreigners | 管理员透露 几个月前 | 
| [30:40] | recently moved to the east tower a few months ago. | 有一群外国人搬进了东楼 | 
| [30:42] | They pay rent in cash | 他们用现金付房租 | 
| [30:44] | and have a curious habit of rarely leaving. | 还有个奇怪的习惯 很少出门 | 
| [30:46] | Groceries and supplies | 有人把食物和日用品 | 
| [30:47] | are delivered to the four apartments they occupy on the 16th floor. | 送到他们居住的十六层的四套公寓 | 
| [30:50] | The manager says that she rarely sees them, | 管理员说她很少见到他们 | 
| [30:51] | but one of the men that lives amongst them has a limp. | 不过这群人中有一个男人是瘸子 | 
| [30:54] | Maybe a prosthetic leg. Maybe our bombmaker. | 也许是装了假肢 也许是我们的炸弹客 | 
| [30:57] | I don’t know, maybe all your maybes | 不好说 也许你的那么多也许 | 
| [30:59] | aren’t inspiring me here, Davis. I don’t know, maybe. | 并不能激励我 也许吧 戴维斯 | 
| [31:01] | If you’re looking for absolutes, | 如果你想要确凿无疑 | 
| [31:02] | Master Chief, you’re in the wrong business. | 那你入错行了 总士官长 | 
| [31:04] | We’re tying down loose ends now. | 我们正在收拾残局 | 
| [31:05] | SIA has someone inside. | 安全情报机构派了卧底 | 
| [31:12] | Hitting a building that size, | 突袭这种大型建筑 | 
| [31:13] | 16 floors up, unknown number of combatants, | 十六层高 战斗人员数量不明 | 
| [31:16] | possibly booby trapped, difficult at best. | 可能有陷阱 保守估计很困难 | 
| [31:19] | Well, night, obviously. | 显然要夜间行动 | 
| [31:21] | Push up from the ground to 16, split into two, | 从地面推进至十六层 兵分两路 | 
| [31:23] | cover both stairwells. | 守住两个楼梯 | 
| [31:24] | Enemy will have security measures. | 敌人会有安全措施 | 
| [31:26] | We hit a resistance, | 如果我们遭遇抵抗 | 
| [31:27] | gunfight’s gonna alert our HVT of our presence. | 枪战会让高价值目标警觉到我们来了 | 
| [31:30] | He’s gonna be gone by the time we make it to 16. | 他会在我们到达十六层之前逃脱 | 
| [31:31] | I think it’s better to come from above. He won’t expect it. | 我认为最好从楼顶进攻 出其不意 | 
| [31:35] | You’re both right. Helo and ground assault. | 你们说得都对 直升机和地面攻击 | 
| [31:37] | Split the teams. Half will come from below, | 分头行动 一半从楼底进攻 | 
| [31:39] | the other half come off of the roof. | 另一半从楼顶进攻 | 
| [31:42] | We don’t get him on 16, | 就算在十六层抓不到他 | 
| [31:43] | we’ll trap him in between us. | 他也是瓮中之鳖 | 
| [31:44] | Once we have him, exfil on the helo. | 一旦抓住他 就乘直升机撤离 | 
| [31:48] | All right. We go tonight. | 好 我们今晚行动 | 
| [31:50] | – Take the rest of the day to get some rest. – Guys. | -今天剩下的时间休息一下 -各位 | 
| [31:53] | We need Bojinka alive. | 我们要活捉博因卡 | 
| [31:54] | He’s our last link to Vadim. | 他是我们找到瓦迪姆的最后线索 | 
| [32:06] | You good? | 你还好吗 | 
| [32:10] | Sending you guys into the fire, it’s… | 送你们上战场 | 
| [32:13] | messing with me. | 让我备受煎熬 | 
| [32:15] | Your job is to put us in front of the bad guy. | 你的工作就是让我们去对付坏人 | 
| [32:19] | And if one of us climbs that six-foot ladder down, | 如果我们中有人为此送命 | 
| [32:24] | it ain’t on you. | 也不是你的错 | 
| [32:27] | Ma’am. | 长官 | 
| [32:55] | There are 40 numbers in my phone, | 我的手机里有四十个号码 | 
| [32:58] | numbers that I’ll never call again. | 我再也不会拨打的号码 | 
| [33:00] | Teammates who never made it home. | 没能回家的战友 | 
| [33:04] | They belong to men like Adam, | 诸如亚当 | 
| [33:06] | Nate, Swanny, Diaz. | 内特 斯旺尼 迪亚兹 | 
| [33:09] | Men I served with. | 和我一起服过役的人 | 
| [33:11] | Dead men. Team guys. | 死人 队友 | 
| [33:16] | The first time I saw a friend die, | 我第一次目睹朋友去世 | 
| [33:19] | it was the seminal experience of my life. | 是我人生中最重要的经历 | 
| [33:27] | The last time I saw a friend die, | 而上一次目睹朋友去世 | 
| [33:30] | it was the seminal experience of my life. | 是我人生中最重要的经历 | 
| [33:33] | I nearly saw three more friends die last year. | 去年我差点又目睹三个朋友去世 | 
| [33:37] | Sonny, | 桑尼 | 
| [33:39] | Clay, | 克莱 | 
| [33:41] | Ray. | 雷 | 
| [33:43] | With Bravo reunited for the first time in months, | 随着B队数月后的再度集结 | 
| [33:46] | I wonder which brother will be the next I can’t call. | 我在想下一个拨不通电话的兄弟是谁 | 
| [33:49] | You can’t think about it. | 你不能想这种事 | 
| [33:51] | But one by one, two by two, the numbers keep growing. | 但一个又一个 人数总在上升 | 
| [33:57] | I scroll through my phone, I see their names. | 我滑动手机屏幕 他们的名字出现在眼前 | 
| [34:00] | I remember the things that happened. | 使我回忆起他们是如何牺牲的 | 
| [34:03] | Lately, I can’t put it away. | 最近 我没法置之脑后 | 
| [34:06] | I can’t bury it. | 一切都历历在目 | 
| [34:09] | 18 years of sustained combat. | 持续征战了十八年 | 
| [34:12] | War takes a toll. | 战争是有代价的 | 
| [34:14] | And not just in blood. | 不仅仅是付出生命 | 
| [34:16] | Our spouses, our children, | 我们的配偶 我们的子女 | 
| [34:19] | our mental health. | 我们的心理健康 | 
| [34:21] | All collateral damage in our fight to defend our country. | 以及为保卫国家而造成的附带损伤 | 
| [34:25] | Some call it sacrifice. I call it a choice. | 有人把这叫做牺牲 而我觉得这是一种选择 | 
| [34:30] | Truth is, | 事实是 | 
| [34:31] | I’m a better warrior than husband or father, | 相对于丈夫和父亲的角色 我是个更好的战士 | 
| [34:34] | and I need to be, | 我也需要如此 | 
| [34:36] | or more of my brothers won’t make it home. | 否则我的兄弟们就不能平安回家 | 
| [34:39] | So why do it, put ourselves through it? | 那我们为什么还要投身其中呢 | 
| [34:43] | Why keep coming back? | 为什么一次又一次地回归战场 | 
| [34:46] | It’s only one reason: each other. | 只有一个原因 为了彼此 | 
| [34:50] | Because we’re brothers. | 因为我们是兄弟 | 
| [34:59] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. I pass Montgomery. | 作战中心 我是B2 已过蒙哥马利阶段 | 
| [35:02] | – Copy Montgomery. – Could you do me a favor? | -收到 -能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [35:05] | Can you ask Blackburn a question there? | 能帮我问布莱克本一个问题吗 | 
| [35:08] | Why in the hell | 到底为什么 | 
| [35:10] | am I always on the team that has to hump it up the stairs? | 总是把我分到爬楼梯的队里 | 
| [35:12] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [35:14] | Havoc to 2, sky team is two mikes out. | 作战中心呼叫B2 空中小队两分钟后抵达 | 
| [35:18] | Havoc Base, Bravo 2 is set. | 作战中心 B2已经就位 | 
| [35:20] | Good luck. Havoc out. | 祝你们好运 完毕 | 
| [35:37] | Bravo 2, looks like we got two police vehicles in pursuit. | B2 有两辆警车在追逐中 | 
| [35:40] | Hold what you got. | 原地待命 | 
| [35:44] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [35:54] | You got to be kidding me. So much for low profile. | 逗我呢 真是太低调了 | 
| [35:57] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 | 
| [35:59] | Local police just woke up the whole neighborhood. | 当地警方已经惊动了整片社区 | 
| [36:00] | Suggest we cancel the op and come back tomorrow. | 建议取消行动 明天再继续行动 | 
| [36:05] | Lost the element of surprise, boss. | 打草惊蛇了 老大 | 
| [36:07] | We staying or going? | 是否继续行动 | 
| [36:18] | And those police just primed the pump, | 这些警察已经惊动他了 | 
| [36:19] | dude, I’m telling you. | 老兄 我跟你说 | 
| [36:20] | This guy hears a mouse fart and he’s frickin’ running. | 这家伙听到一点风吹草动就会玩命地跑 | 
| [36:22] | Charlie Mike. | 继续行动 | 
| [36:24] | Bravo 2 to Bravo 1, I copy Charlie Mike. Over. | B2呼叫B1 收到继续行动 完毕 | 
| [36:28] | Let’s go in, boys. | 进去吧 兄弟们 | 
| [38:24] | It’s party time. | 好戏登场了 | 
| [38:49] | Cerberus is sitting. | 地狱犬坐下了 | 
| [38:50] | Could be rigged to blow. | 里面可能有炸药装置 | 
| [38:51] | Got to assume there’s explosives in there, | 里面应该有炸药 | 
| [38:53] | but no reason they’d be weaponized. | 但不可能已被制成炸弹 | 
| [39:07] | Clear. SSE, bag everything. | 安全 搜查敏感地点 带走所有东西 | 
| [39:10] | Exfil in three mikes. | 三分钟后撤离 | 
| [39:11] | Assuming you didn’t see him on the way up? | 你们上来的时候没看到他吗 | 
| [39:12] | No. We got contacted first, but we assume he’d come up | 没有 我们先遇到了敌人 但他如果想跑 | 
| [39:14] | if he’s trying to escape, instead of down. | 应该会往上跑而不是往下 | 
| [39:16] | Yeah, we definitely didn’t miss him on the way down. | 我们下楼的时候也没有看到他 | 
| [39:18] | He’s on 17, then. | 那他应该在十七楼 | 
| [39:19] | Dog! | 狗狗 | 
| [39:21] | I don’t think he could’ve got much further. | 我觉得他没跑远 | 
| [39:22] | Come on. Here, check it out. | 过来 闻一闻 | 
| [39:24] | – Good boy. – Havoc, this is 1. | -干得好 -作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [39:25] | We’re passing Mobile. | 已过莫比尔阶段 | 
| [39:26] | – HVT is not in the room. – I copy Mobile, 1. | -高价值目标不在房间里 -收到 B1 | 
| [39:29] | Be advised, your time on target is now seven minutes. | 注意 追捕目标的时间还剩七分钟 | 
| [39:37] | K-9 has scent. Moving to secure. | 军犬已经闻到气味 开始向目标移动 | 
| [40:41] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc, come in. | B1 这里是作战中心 收到请回答 | 
| [40:45] | 1, radio check, over. | B1 无线电检测 完毕 | 
| [40:51] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [40:52] | Come in. | 收到请回答 | 
| [40:53] | Bravo 1, radio check, over. | B1 无线电检测 完毕 | 
| [41:00] | Jas? | 老杰 | 
| [41:01] | Jas. | 老杰 | 
| [41:04] | – You okay, brother? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 兄弟 -没事 | 
| [41:06] | – How you doing, boss? – What happened? | -你感觉怎么样 老大 -发生了什么 | 
| [41:08] | Bojinka clacked off an S-vest, | 博因卡引爆了炸弹背心 | 
| [41:10] | Jackson Pollock’d the apartment. | 把房子炸得一团糟 | 
| [41:12] | You nearly got his plus-one to the champagne room in the sky, boss. | 你差点就被他炸上天了 老大 | 
| [41:15] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base, come in. | B1 这里是作战中心 收到请回答 | 
| [41:17] | Bravo 1, radio check, over. | B1 无线电检测 完毕 | 
| [41:20] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [41:22] | HVT is killed. | 高价值目标已经死亡 | 
| [41:24] | Everyone’s alive. We’re moving to exfil. | 队伍没有伤亡 我们现在要撤离了 | 
| [41:27] | That’s a good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [41:30] | Disaster averted. | 没出现灾难 | 
| [41:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [41:49] | Chaser, this is Havoc Base. | 跟踪组 这里是作战中心 | 
| [41:51] | Bravo Team is secure. | B队已安全撤离 | 
| [41:53] | Suggest you exfil before the area gets too hot. | 建议你们在这个地方变得太热闹前撤离 | 
| [41:56] | Copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [41:58] | This is what you call zero footprint? | 这就是你说的不留痕迹吗 | 
| [42:00] | This is what we call a goat rope. | 我们把这叫做一团糟 | 
| [42:03] | Drive. | 开车 | 
| [42:22] | Almost caught the last train to glory. | 差点就英勇就义了 |