时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You and Davis, how long have you two been playing house | 你和戴维斯背着小队的人在一起 |
[00:11] | behind the team’s back. | 玩过家家多久了 |
[00:11] | It’s the wrong time to make unfounded accusations, | 现在不应该提出这种没根据的指责 |
[00:13] | but it is so good to see that | 但还是很高兴看到你又恢复正常了 |
[00:14] | you’re back on your damn high horse again. | 又开始他妈的趾高气扬了 |
[00:15] | Brett committed suicide | 布雷特自杀了 |
[00:16] | because he couldn’t get treatment for his TBI. | 因为他的创伤性脑损伤得不到治疗 |
[00:18] | That’s a crime. | 那是犯罪 |
[00:20] | A national disgrace. | 是国家的耻辱 |
[00:21] | Saw your dad on TV last night. | 昨晚看见你爸上电视了 |
[00:23] | It’s ironic how your father picked up the very fight | 你爸竟然挑起了我让你平息的那场斗争 |
[00:25] | that I ordered you to put down. | 很有讽刺意味 |
[00:27] | Brett’s not getting a Purple Heart. | 布雷特得不到紫心勋章 |
[00:28] | No, he’s not. | 是 他得不到 |
[00:29] | But I’m gonna keep banging on the drum. | 但我会一直呼吁呐喊 |
[00:33] | But mostly I want it for you. | 但我最想让你得到 |
[00:35] | I can’t kick in doors | 我不能一边踢开门 |
[00:36] | worrying about what’s on the other side. | 一边担心着门里边有什么 |
[00:38] | I just ignore and override. | 我忽略并放下 |
[00:41] | What’s got you spooked, brother? | 是什么吓到了你 兄弟 |
[00:42] | I’m hearing the footsteps. They’re getting louder. | 我听到了脚步声 声音越来越响 |
[00:44] | Maybe I need to make a change. | 也许我该做点改变 |
[00:46] | Hey, Em, it’s your dad. Listen. | 我是爸爸 听着 |
[00:47] | Do me a favor, give me a call back. | 帮我个忙 给我回个电话 |
[00:49] | I need to talk to you, please. | 我需要跟你聊聊 拜托 |
[01:31] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. Target secure. | B1 这里是B6 目标抓到了 |
[01:33] | Copy, Bravo 6. End-ex. End-ex. | 收到 B6 行动结束 |
[01:37] | Ric Flair would’ve been proud of that gorilla slam, baby. | 瑞克·福莱尔会为你那一击感到骄傲的 |
[01:40] | Yeah, well, that was slow. | 没错 太慢 |
[01:41] | Slow clearing the hallway, slow securing the targets. | 肃清走廊太慢 目标抓捕太慢 |
[01:44] | Slow. Slow, slow. | 慢 慢 慢 |
[01:45] | Ray, on point. Run the next. | 雷 就位 进行下一步 |
[01:47] | – Move. – Yes, sir. | -行动 -收到 长官 |
[01:48] | Okay. Cool. Done. | 好 酷 完成 |
[01:50] | Slow Sonny walking. | 桑尼走路太慢 |
[01:52] | There’s nothing wrong with our time, man. | 我们在时间上没什么问题 老兄 |
[01:54] | The problem is Bravo 1. | 问题是B1 |
[01:55] | His chicks have flown the coop. | 他的小鸡们飞出了鸡笼 |
[01:56] | He’s got nothing else to occupy his time with. | 他没别的事可做 |
[01:59] | Come on. Jason’s not pushing us any harder | 拜托 杰森对别人 |
[02:00] | than he’s pushing himself. | 不会比对自己更严格的 |
[02:02] | Dude needs to find a hobby. | 他需要找个兴趣爱好 |
[02:03] | Or a good strip bar | 或者一个不错的脱衣舞酒吧 |
[02:04] | with all-you-can-eat popcorn shrimp. | 和吃不完的爆米花虾球 |
[02:06] | Hey. You guys need to check yourselves. All right? | 伙计们先看看自己 好吗 |
[02:08] | I tell you what, first person that gets the role-player | 这样吧 第一个打败扮演敌方人员的 |
[02:11] | to tap out tonight drinks for free. | 今晚免费喝 |
[02:12] | I’ll take that bet. | 我跟你赌 |
[02:13] | – Sonny, you’ll never learn. – Uh, yep. | -桑尼 你永远不长记性 -是啊 |
[02:19] | Oh, please. Mother of God. | 拜托 老天 |
[02:23] | Run it again. | 再来一遍 |
[02:26] | There we go. | 走你 |
[02:30] | Too slow. Do it again. | 太慢了 再来 |
[02:37] | Again. You’re wasting my time. | 再来 你们在浪费我的时间 |
[02:48] | Again. | 再来 |
[02:57] | Again. | 再来 |
[03:01] | Again. | 再来 |
[03:07] | B2 Bravo 2. | |
[03:08] | Target secure. | 目标抓住了 |
[03:10] | End-ex. End-ex. | 行动结束 行动结束 |
[03:12] | Boys are buying. | 大家掌握了 |
[03:17] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[03:29] | What do you say we get some beers, huh? | 我们喝点啤酒怎么样 |
[03:30] | As long as I can drink it laying down. | 只要能把我喝趴下 |
[03:33] | You’re gonna end up on the floor anyway, Sonny. | 反正你最后也得倒在地上 桑尼 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I’m just hoping the booze will help me sleep | 是啊 我只希望这些酒能让我 |
[03:37] | through the change of command ceremony tomorrow. | 睡过头 不用参加明天的指挥官交接仪式 |
[03:39] | Hard to believe that Harrington’s gone. | 不敢相信哈灵顿要走了 |
[03:40] | Seems like he just got here. | 感觉他才刚来不久 |
[03:42] | Change of command’s always such a pain in the ass. | 更换指挥总是让人心烦 |
[03:44] | Every new CO comes in feeling like they need | 每个新上任的指挥官都觉得 |
[03:46] | to shake things up, make it his own, right? | 他们得做些改变 搞自己的风格 不是吗 |
[03:47] | As long as this dude doesn’t start messing with our hair | 只要这个老兄不要动我们的头发 |
[03:51] | and make us shave our beards. Yeah. | 让我们刮胡子 那就没事 |
[03:52] | Oh, we just got to make sure we keep our noses clean | 我们要确保自己规规矩矩的 |
[03:54] | so he doesn’t make an example. Right, Sonny? | 免得被他杀一儆百了 对吧 桑尼 |
[03:56] | Yeah, what if he demands clean cages? | 如果他要求军营整洁呢 |
[03:58] | – Or bans dip? – No, no, no. I need my dip. | -或者禁止嚼烟草 -不行 我需要烟草 |
[04:01] | Did you hear about Team 7’s new CO? No alcohol. | 你有没有听说七队的新指挥官 不让喝酒 |
[04:04] | Nothing. Can you imagine that? | 滴酒不沾 你们能想象吗 |
[04:06] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[04:07] | – Bless their heart. – …it’s my privilege | -保佑他们的心 -我很荣幸向你们介绍 |
[04:09] | to introduce you to DEVGRU’s next commanding officer, | 海豹六队的新指挥官 |
[04:13] | Captain Greyson Lindell. | 格雷森·林戴尔上校 |
[04:14] | Bravo Team, Captain Harrington told me all about you. | B队 哈灵顿上校跟我说了你们的一切 |
[04:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[04:19] | Jason Hayes. Welcome aboard. | 我是杰森·海斯 欢迎您 |
[04:21] | Master Chief. I look forward to the next few years | 总士官长 我很期待能和你以及你的队伍 |
[04:23] | with you and your team. | 共度之后的几年 |
[04:25] | Look forward to giving you 100%, sir. | 期待能给您满分表现 长官 |
[04:27] | Good. ‘Cause whatever standards Captain Harrington | 很好 因为不管哈灵顿上校定了什么衡量标准 |
[04:29] | measured this command by, mine will be higher. | 我的标准都会更高 |
[04:33] | I don’t believe in stasis, only evolution. | 我不相信停滞 我只相信进化 |
[04:36] | Sir. | 长官 |
[04:48] | All right, look. You know what? | 好吧 怎么说呢 |
[04:49] | The guy’s not so bad. | 这人好像还不错 |
[04:51] | Hey, come on. We survived Shaw. | 拜托 我们在肖手底下都能活 |
[04:53] | We can survive this guy. | 在他手底下也没问题 |
[04:55] | So shall we retire | 所以 我们要不要 |
[04:57] | to be Bravo in the back den | 去后面的休息室 |
[04:59] | with some beers and evolve? | 喝点啤酒 然后再进化 |
[05:00] | Let’s go, boys. Come on. | 走吧 兄弟们 走 |
[05:04] | This guy can change everything. | 这个人会改变一切 |
[05:06] | Michael Drake, huh? | 迈克尔·德瑞克 是吗 |
[05:08] | He’s running for Congress in the 5th district. | 他在第五区竞选国会议员 |
[05:10] | He’s young, shrewd and aggressive, | 年轻 精明 很有干劲 |
[05:11] | and he’s saying all the right things. | 而且他说的都是对的 |
[05:13] | He’s talking about traumatic brain injury? | 他谈到创伤性脑损伤了吗 |
[05:15] | Well, he will be. | 他会的 |
[05:17] | He’s got a ton of vets in his district. | 他那个区有很多老兵 |
[05:20] | You think you can get this guy to come on board? | 你觉得能拉这家伙入伙吗 |
[05:22] | I’ve been whispering some sweet nothings in his ear. | 我跟他说了不少好话 |
[05:25] | But you haven’t closed yet? | 但还没有谈成吧 |
[05:26] | You’re the closer, Clay. | 你来就能谈成 克莱 |
[05:28] | Active duty, DEVGRU. | 海豹六队现任成员 |
[05:30] | The guy wants to meet you. | 他想见的是你 |
[05:31] | He wants to touch the magic. | 他想接触一下这种魔力 |
[05:33] | But I know Harrington stood you down. | 但我知道哈灵顿让你收手 |
[05:36] | Harrington’s command’s over. | 哈灵顿的任期结束了 |
[05:38] | Got a, uh, new guy coming in. | 有新人上任了 |
[05:40] | Pretty sure he was speaking | 他谈到海军的时候 |
[05:41] | about the whole Navy with that one. | 肯定是跟这个人谈到的 |
[05:44] | Okay, I’m not, uh, I’m not buying this whole | 好吧 我才不相信你这套 |
[05:46] | cautious father act here. Come on. | 小心谨慎的家长做派 拜托 |
[05:49] | Bullfrog like you, you wouldn’t be here unless you had a plan. | 你这样的牛人 不是胸有成竹不会来的 |
[05:52] | Well, you don’t think you’re the only sneaky bastard | 你并不是家里唯一狡猾的混蛋 |
[05:54] | in this family, do you, son? | 对吧 儿子 |
[05:57] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[05:59] | Friday, you and I are gonna go to Morton’s, | 星期五 咱们去莫尔顿牛排坊 |
[06:00] | have a couple of steaks together, all right? | 去吃牛排 好吗 |
[06:01] | Some much needed father and son time. | 父子时光十分必要 |
[06:04] | Drake will just happen to be there, | 德瑞克会碰巧也在那里 |
[06:06] | he’ll pop over to the table and say hello, | 他会过来打招呼 |
[06:07] | and I’ll introduce you. | 我会把你介绍给他 |
[06:08] | Just a casual, accidental-type meeting. | 就是一场随机的偶遇 |
[06:11] | Gives you cover | 给你打掩护 |
[06:12] | and you can go ahead and bend his ear about TBI. | 你就可以跟他私下说说创伤性脑损伤的事 |
[06:17] | You think this guy can get Swann’s Purple Heart | 你说他最终能给斯旺 |
[06:19] | pushed across the finish line? | 争取到紫心勋章吗 |
[06:20] | And then some. | 不仅如此 |
[06:22] | Imagine a congressman with vet health care | 想象一个身处高位关注退伍军人 |
[06:24] | at the top of his platform. | 健康福利的国会议员 |
[06:26] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[06:27] | if it’s too risky for you, we can cank the op. | 要是觉得太冒险了 可以取消行动 |
[06:32] | What time’s dinner? | 几点吃饭 |
[06:34] | – How’s your roommate? – Oh, my roommate’s a drag, | -你的室友怎么样 -我室友很烦人 |
[06:38] | but there’s a couple girls on my floor I like. | 但我喜欢同一楼层的其他几个女孩子 |
[06:41] | Grace is a New Yorker and she knows everything about the city. | 格蕾丝是纽约人 她熟知纽约的一切 |
[06:45] | I can’t believe you’re going to school in New York. | 不敢相信你要去纽约上学了 |
[06:48] | I hope it doesn’t do any kind of permanent damage. | 但愿不会造成永久性伤害 |
[06:50] | It’s a cool place, Dad. | 那是个很酷的地方 爸 |
[06:53] | You’re going to all your classes, right? | 你出席了所有的课程吧 |
[06:54] | You’re not missing anything? | 没有错过什么吧 |
[06:56] | Of course I’m going to them. I-I actually like my classes. | 当然都上了 我很喜欢这些课 |
[06:58] | Even the Theory and the Methodology one? | 即便是理论课和方法论吗 |
[07:00] | Okay, I like all my classes except Theory and Methodology. | 好吧 除了理论和方法论剩下的都喜欢 |
[07:04] | See, if it doesn’t hurt, I’m not getting my money’s worth. | 瞧 不受点苦 我这钱花得都不值 |
[07:09] | Okay. What’s so smart about that? | 到底好在哪里呢 |
[07:12] | So, what are we doing here? | 咱们在这里做什么 |
[07:12] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[07:14] | We’re not here for me, Dad. We’re here for you. | 来这里不是为我 爸 是为了你 |
[07:16] | Oh, no, no, no. You’re not here for me. I don’t need this place. | 不不不 不是我 我不用来这里 |
[07:19] | I don’t come to Bed Bath & Beyond. I don’t shop here. | 我不来床品和卫浴部 我不来这里购物 |
[07:21] | You’re eating MREs and stealing toilet paper from the base. | 你吃着军用快餐 从单位拿厕纸用 |
[07:23] | It’s barbaric. | 像野人似的 |
[07:24] | It’s an apartment, it’s where I lay my head. | 那就是个公寓 睡觉的地方 |
[07:26] | Why didn’t you keep anything from the house? | 为什么屋子里什么都没有 |
[07:28] | Why? Because the movers, they put everything in storage. | 为什么呢 因为搬家的把东西都放进储藏室 |
[07:30] | It’s not like I’m gonna be digging through there | 我不打算翻箱倒柜的 |
[07:31] | to get a kitchen blender. | 去找一个厨房搅拌机 |
[07:33] | There’s more than kitchenware in those boxes. | 那些储物盒里藏的并不只是厨具 |
[07:36] | A lot of memories. | 是满满的回忆 |
[07:39] | Out of sight, out of mind. Healthy. | 眼不见心不烦 很好 |
[07:43] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[07:45] | Is there any, uh, college guys | 有没有某位大学男生 |
[07:46] | I need to do a serious background check on? | 要我去做个深入的背景调查 |
[07:48] | You’d rather talk about me and guys | 你宁愿谈我和男生 |
[07:50] | than your emotional detachment issues? | 也不想谈你的情绪抽离问题 |
[07:53] | I must’ve struck a nerve. | 我大概是有点神经了 |
[08:01] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[08:03] | Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[08:04] | What a nice surprise, Petty Officer. | 好巧啊 海军军士 |
[08:06] | – You headed my way? – No, ma’am. | -你跟我同路吗 -不 女士 |
[08:08] | Us enlisted, we don’t, uh, | 我们现役军人实在没有 |
[08:10] | keep bankers’ hours like you officers do. | 你们当官的这么轻松 |
[08:19] | Besides, I, uh, | 更何况我 |
[08:20] | I got us this really nice reservation | 在里士满给咱俩预定了 |
[08:23] | at this restaurant up in Richmond. | 一个超棒的餐厅 |
[08:25] | That’s a hundred miles away. | 那可是一百多公里以外啊 |
[08:27] | Yeah, well, you know, it’s… don’t won’t anybody to spot us. | 是啊 不想别人看到我们 |
[08:31] | That is very smart, but since when are you risk-averse? | 很明智 但你什么时候开始风险厌恶了 |
[08:34] | I’m not risk-averse. | 我不是风险厌恶 |
[08:36] | We just, you know, we both got a lot to lose here. | 我们俩实在不能冒这个险 |
[08:40] | You getting cold feet on me? | 你这是临阵退缩了吗 |
[08:42] | What’s got you all shook up here? | 是什么把你吓到了 |
[08:43] | Uh, just, you made a good point. You know? | 之前你说的很对 |
[08:47] | Just doing what we did before, | 和从前的做法一样 |
[08:49] | you know, it looks different now, ’cause it is. | 只是看起来不同 的确如此 |
[08:58] | I knew I was gonna wisen you up. | 我知道你会开窍的 |
[09:00] | – I told you. – Oh, you did, huh? | -我说过的 -是的 你说过 |
[09:02] | Uh, well, just you wait and see, uh, this hotel suite I got us. | 你等着瞧吧 酒店套房超级棒 |
[09:06] | – A suite, huh? – Yeah, I mean, | -套房吗 -是啊 |
[09:08] | you know, you’re an officer now. | 你现在是军官了嘛 |
[09:10] | Got to step my game up. | 游戏要升级了 |
[09:12] | Yeah. Level up, Quinn. | 是啊 升级了 奎因 |
[09:23] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[09:26] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 您要见我 长官 |
[09:27] | Have a seat, Spenser. | 请坐 斯宾塞 |
[09:35] | You were friends with Brett Swann. | 布雷特·斯旺是你的朋友 |
[09:38] | Yes, towards the, uh, the end of his life. | 是的 直到他生命的最后 |
[09:41] | Well, he was a fine Frogman | 他是一个很好的突击队员 |
[09:42] | and what happened to him was a tragedy. | 他的事情是个悲剧 |
[09:46] | Not so sure about that. | 我说不好 |
[09:49] | Swann’s suicide was predictable and likely avoidable, | 斯旺的自杀是可预见和可避免的 |
[09:51] | and tragedies aren’t, sir. | 并非悲剧 长官 |
[09:54] | Well, what you’ve been doing | 你一直在力推针对创伤性脑损伤的 |
[09:55] | to promote the awareness of TBIs is commendable. | 关注是非常值得赞扬的 |
[09:58] | When you were injured, you didn’t stop working for your friends. | 你在养伤期间 也一直在为朋友们努力付出 |
[10:00] | You made Swann your mission, | 你把斯旺作为你的使命 |
[10:01] | even when the Navy waved you off. | 即便是海军已经叫停的情况下 |
[10:04] | Sir, I haven’t done anything… | 长官 我没有做什么… |
[10:05] | Spenser, relax. | 斯宾塞 别紧张 |
[10:07] | I’m on your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[10:13] | Forgive me, sir, but, uh, | 请原谅我 长官 但是 |
[10:17] | sailors don’t usually reach your position by rocking the boat. | 水手们靠划船往往达不到你的位置 |
[10:21] | Eh, that’s spoken like an outsider looking in, | 这像是局外人说的话 |
[10:23] | ’cause I have found that it is much easier | 因为我发现从内部着手 |
[10:26] | to rock from the inside. | 会更容易一些 |
[10:31] | Which is why I’m bringing in a physiologist | 所以我找来了生理学家 |
[10:33] | to work with the team, assess what we do here | 来和小队协作 评估我们的工作 |
[10:36] | and how we can better take care of our people. | 告诉我们如何更好地照顾咱们的人 |
[10:39] | This is what we need. This woman is smart. | 这是我们需要的 这个女人很聪明 |
[10:41] | She has new ideas, and she’s made a career for herself | 她有新想法 她以研究特种作战 |
[10:44] | studying special operators. | 创立了自己的事业 |
[10:46] | 21st century warriors. | 21世纪的战士 |
[10:48] | They deserve 21st century treatment. | 应该享有21世纪的待遇 |
[10:52] | Your outlook is refreshing, sir. | 你的观点让人耳目一新 长官 |
[10:54] | Well, I’m committed, and the Navy’s committed | 我和海军都坚定不移地 |
[10:56] | to making sure we don’t have another Brett Swann. | 确保布雷特·斯旺的悲剧不会重演 |
[10:59] | And in return, I need you to stand down | 作为交换 我要你退出 |
[11:02] | and just go back to concentrating on your job. | 回去专心做自己工作 |
[11:08] | ‘Cause what you and your father are doing | 因为你和你父亲正在做的事 |
[11:09] | could have unintended consequences | 可能会产生意想不到的后果 |
[11:10] | that could jeopardize the good things we’re putting into place. | 可能危及到我们正在实施的好计划 |
[11:14] | And that would only make my job harder. | 那样只会给我的工作增加难度 |
[11:17] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[11:23] | And, Spenser, just to be clear, | 斯宾塞 事先声明 |
[11:26] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在征求你的意见 |
[11:28] | – Understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[11:44] | Mm, look at this one. | 看看这一间 |
[11:47] | That’s beautiful, babe. | 这间太美了 宝贝 |
[11:49] | And way out of our price range. | 但是太贵了 |
[11:51] | Then why are you looking at it? | 那我们为什么还要看呢 |
[11:52] | Uh, same reason you always check out the Denali at the car lot. | 和你在停车场看着那辆通用汽车一样 |
[11:55] | Naima, one day I’m getting a damn Denali. | 奈玛 有一天我会买到那辆车的 |
[11:57] | And one day I’ll get this house, | 有一天我会买下这幢房子 |
[11:59] | or one like it. | 或是类似的 |
[12:00] | I mean, it’s in a great school district. | 这幢房子在名校附近 |
[12:02] | Kids would have their own rooms. | 孩子们可以有自己的房间 |
[12:04] | Save us from having to hear a lot of fights | 接下来的几年里 |
[12:06] | in the next few years. | 我们就不必听到他们争吵了 |
[12:07] | Babe, you know I would love nothing more in the world | 宝贝 在这个世上 我最想做的事 |
[12:09] | than to get you that home. | 就是给你买那样的房子 |
[12:10] | Really. I just… | 真的 我只是… |
[12:12] | Someday, but not right now. | 总有一天 但是现在不行 |
[12:14] | I mean, even once you make master chief, | 就算你当上了总士官长 |
[12:15] | it’ll still be out of our price range. | 价格还是超出了我们的承受范围 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[12:19] | Maybe we, uh… maybe we stretch. | 也许我们破例一次 |
[12:21] | You know? Take a leap of faith. | 迈出巨大的一步 |
[12:25] | It is perfect, isn’t it? | 房子很完美不是吗 |
[12:26] | It is, but that doesn’t matter. | 是的 但是那不重要 |
[12:29] | – No? – No. | -不重要吗 -是的 |
[12:31] | The only thing that does is you coming home to it. | 唯一重要的事是你能回到家 |
[12:36] | It’s all happening, our plan. | 我们的计划都会实现的 |
[12:39] | You’re gonna make master chief. | 你会成为总士官长 |
[12:41] | And you are gonna make CNO at work. | 你会成为工作上的作战部长 |
[12:44] | Mm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:46] | The dreams are coming true, huh, babe? | 梦想会变成现实的 宝贝 |
[12:53] | Where do you want the glasses? | 你想把杯子放哪 |
[12:54] | To the right of the sink, or the left? | 水槽右边 还是左边 |
[12:56] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[12:59] | Coffee maker? | 咖啡机呢 |
[13:00] | Left side of the sink, near the glasses? | 水槽左边 杯子旁边 |
[13:02] | I don’t know, tell you what. Why don’t you choose? | 我不知道 这样吧 不如你来决定 |
[13:03] | – Just put it wherever. – No, you choose. | -放哪都行 -不 你来决定 |
[13:05] | This is your life now, Dad. | 这是你的生活 老爸 |
[13:07] | Time for you to start turning this cave into a home. | 你也该把这个洞穴变成家了 |
[13:10] | A home? | 家 |
[13:15] | Sonny, you know, this is a really nice idea, | 桑尼 这真的是个好主意 |
[13:17] | but you shouldn’t be spending this kind of money. | 但是你不该花这些钱 |
[13:21] | Well, to tell you the truth, uh, | 老实和你说 |
[13:24] | I ain’t ever done anything like this for anyone before. | 以前我从来没为谁做过这些事 |
[13:31] | You know, it’s kinda, kinda nice getting all gussied up. | 打扮得漂漂亮亮挺好的 |
[13:34] | I even Febrezed my shirt for you. | 为了你我甚至给衬衫喷了清香剂 |
[13:35] | – Oh, my. – Yeah. Blueberry. | -天哪 -蓝莓味的 |
[13:39] | It’s like a fancy first date. | 精致得像初次约会 |
[13:42] | Except this first date is a sure thing. | 只不过这个初次约会对象是我认定的人 |
[13:45] | Sonny, you’re stupid. | 桑尼 你真傻 |
[13:49] | So should we, um… | 那我们是不是该… |
[13:51] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[13:54] | go over to that hotel and check out that | 去那间酒店看看 |
[13:57] | swanky suite you were telling me about? | 你和我说的那间豪华套房 |
[13:59] | Uh, well, | 好吧 |
[14:00] | “Swanky” might have undersold it. | 豪华也许太贬低了 |
[14:03] | This hotel would make an old man very proud. | 这间酒店会让老人家脸上有光 |
[14:07] | It’s got a Jacuzzi, a fireplace. | 有按摩浴池和壁炉 |
[14:10] | If there’s carpet anywhere other than the floor, | 如果除了地上 别的地方还有地毯的话 |
[14:11] | I’m leaving. | 我就走人 |
[14:13] | I would be disappointed if you didn’t. | 如果你没走 我会很失望的 |
[14:22] | Oh, we got a new target package coming in. | 我们收到一个新目标的资料包 |
[14:24] | I didn’t get paged. | 我没收到通知 |
[14:26] | It’s intel, Sonny. We get read in before the team. | 这是情报 桑尼 我们可以比小队先看到 |
[14:33] | – I gotta go back. I’m sorry. – All right. | -我要回去了 对不起 -好 |
[14:35] | Hey, it’s all right. No sweat. | 没事的 没关系 |
[14:38] | Don’t be sorry. | 别道歉 |
[14:39] | These things happen. Right? | 这些事时有发生 对吧 |
[15:01] | Global Response Staff are keeping us posted, | 全球反应人员会和我们保持联络 |
[15:03] | but the situation on the ground is volatile and fluid. | 但地面局势动荡不定 |
[15:07] | As everyone in this room is aware, | 在座的各位都知道 |
[15:08] | in addition to possible violence and loss of life, | 除了可能发生的暴力和生命损失之外 |
[15:11] | there is a significant political component to the situation. | 该局势里还有一个重要的政治组成部分 |
[15:14] | Sovereign governments in the region and around the globe | 该地区和全球的主权政府 |
[15:17] | will be watching closely. | 将会密切关注 |
[15:19] | You realize instead of fixing that, | 你知道与其修理好它 |
[15:20] | you could get Pandora on your computer. | 你可以在电脑上安装潘多拉 |
[15:24] | Or Sirius. | 或是天狼星 |
[15:25] | – Satellite radio. – This one works just fine, Em. | -卫星电台 -这个够用了 小艾 |
[15:29] | Who put the sunrise on my mug? | 谁在我的杯子画了个日出 |
[15:31] | New day, warm colors. | 崭新的一天 来个暖色调 |
[15:32] | – Doesn’t it make you happy? – Not really. | -这样不会让你开心点吗 -不会 |
[15:35] | – Are you joking? – What? | -你在逗我吗 -什么 |
[15:37] | That’s filthy. | 脏死了 |
[15:38] | Where’s the Softsoap I bought? | 我买的洗手液在哪 |
[15:40] | Soap is clean. | 香皂是干净的 |
[15:41] | How can soap be filthy? It’s soap. | 香皂怎么会脏 那可是香皂 |
[15:43] | I’m gonna set up an online account for you | 我要在网上给你注册一个账户 |
[15:44] | so you have not-disgusting soap and toilet paper | 这样就能每月自动给你送货一次 |
[15:47] | and the like delivered automatically once a month. | 你就可以用上不那么恶心的香皂和厕纸了 |
[15:50] | It’s not like I’m gonna be here. | 我又不会一直住在这 |
[15:51] | Well, maybe not now, | 可能现在还不会 |
[15:52] | but you realize you can’t operate forever, don’t you? | 但你清楚你不会永远出勤的 对吗 |
[15:55] | What’s that have to do with the type of soap I use? | 那跟我用什么香皂有什么关系 |
[15:57] | Keep living in denial. | 继续活在否认里吧 |
[16:05] | “Dr. James Conners, PhD. Psychotherapist.” | “詹姆斯·康纳斯医生 心理治疗博士” |
[16:09] | Is this how you’re working the problem? | 这就是你解决问题的方法吗 |
[16:12] | Shrink we were forced to see in Guam | 在关岛 我们被迫去看的那个心理学家 |
[16:15] | gave me that doctor’s number; it’s nothing. | 给了我这个医生的电话 没什么的 |
[16:19] | You couldn’t bring photos from our house into this apartment, | 你没法把我们家里的照片带到这间公寓里 |
[16:21] | but this therapist’s card made it all the way from Guam? | 但这个心理医生的名片却从关岛一直跟到这里 |
[16:24] | You’re really reading into something that’s not there, Em. | 你真是读出了无中生有啊 小艾 |
[16:30] | – Have you called him? – Why would I? | -你给他打过电话了吗 -为什么要打 |
[16:33] | When you came home, you told me | 可你回到家以后 你告诉过我 |
[16:34] | you were gonna make some changes. | 你要做出一些改变 |
[16:35] | Is this why you came back? ‘Cause you’re worried about me? | 所以你才回来了吗 因为你担心我 |
[16:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:48] | Saved by the bell. | 电话铃救了你 |
[16:49] | – Again. – Yeah. | -又一次 -没错 |
[16:56] | Don’t die. | 别死了 |
[17:02] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死的 |
[17:05] | I’m good. | 我很强的 |
[17:21] | 12 hours ago, Armenian armed forces violated their cease-fire | 12小时前 亚美尼亚武装力量在争议地区 |
[17:25] | with Azerbaijan in the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region. | 纳戈尔诺-卡拉巴赫打破了和阿塞拜疆的停战协议 |
[17:28] | I’ll bet you that ruffled some feathers. | 我敢打赌那一定激怒了不少人 |
[17:30] | Azerbaijani military forces were scrambled to the region, | 阿塞拜疆的武力马上抢占了那片区域 |
[17:33] | and after a few minor skirmishes, | 在发生了一些小规模战斗之后 |
[17:35] | the two nations are currently at a stalemate. | 两个国家目前陷入僵局之中 |
[17:37] | That’s a serious game of chicken. | 这是典型的懦夫博弈 |
[17:38] | Why the hell do we care about turf wars | 我们干嘛要关心两个我连名字 |
[17:40] | between countries that I can’t even spell? | 都不会拼的国家争夺地盘 |
[17:44] | Azerbaijan is our only ally in the Caspian Sea, | 阿塞拜疆是我们在里海唯一的同盟国 |
[17:47] | and a deterrent to unaligned powers in the area. | 也是对该区域未结盟国的威慑力量 |
[17:50] | With Russia and Iran stirring the pot, | 俄国和伊朗还在一旁煽风点火 |
[17:52] | we really don’t want to lose any traction. | 我们真的不能再失去任何同盟了 |
[17:54] | Particularly given Azerbaijan’s resources and shipping lanes. | 尤其还要考虑阿塞拜疆的资源和航运线 |
[17:57] | But we’re not worried about Azerbaijan | 但我们并不担心阿塞拜疆 |
[17:59] | falling over a stalemate. | 会在僵局中失利 |
[18:00] | What’s our angle here? | 我们的任务是什么 |
[18:01] | The Tesirli power plant. | 特瑟瑞利的发电厂 |
[18:03] | It’s a major source of power in the country, | 它是整个国家的主要电力来源 |
[18:05] | and given all of the attention at the border, | 又鉴于现在所有注意力聚焦于边境 |
[18:07] | it’s an easy target. | 很容易成为攻击目标 |
[18:08] | – A target for who? – Armenian loyalists, Shiite militia. | -谁的目标 -亚美尼亚保皇党 什叶派民兵 |
[18:11] | Foreign powers looking to reduce American influence | 想要削弱美国在该地区影响力的 |
[18:13] | in the region. | 国外势力 |
[18:14] | Who’s protecting the plant now? | 现在谁在保护这个发电厂 |
[18:16] | A small group of Azerbaijani soldiers. | 少量的阿塞拜疆士兵 |
[18:18] | The Agency does have an asset on the ground, | 局里在当地有个线人 |
[18:20] | one of their Global Response Staff. | 隶属他们的全球反应成员 |
[18:22] | Richard Meyers, former spec ops. | 理查德·迈耶斯 前特种队员 |
[18:24] | His sources are coming back with information | 他的线人带回来的消息表明 |
[18:26] | about a pending attack. | 那里即将受到攻击 |
[18:27] | If an enemy hostile to American interests takes the plant, | 如果美国敌对势力控制了发电厂 |
[18:30] | they’ll control the power. | 他们也就控制了电力 |
[18:32] | They could destabilize the only American ally | 他们很可能会瓦解我们在该区域 |
[18:34] | we have in the region. | 唯一拥有的同盟国 |
[18:36] | – That can’t happen. – There’s no pressure, huh? | -这决不能允许 -不要有压力 |
[18:39] | You’ll be acting in a support capacity only. | 你们将只作为支援军行动 |
[18:41] | Support and advise. Keep your heads down. | 提供支持和建议 保持低调 |
[18:44] | This is a clandestine operation. | 这是一项保密行动 |
[18:45] | The Azerbaijani government doesn’t want to appear | 阿塞拜疆政府并不希望表现得软弱到 |
[18:47] | weak enough to need help. | 需要他国帮助的程度 |
[18:48] | The U.S. can’t be seen | 任何美国人 |
[18:50] | having boots on the ground in another country. | 都不能在另一个国家被看到行踪 |
[18:52] | You know we’re gonna be coming | 你们清楚我们将 |
[18:53] | right up against Iranian airspace. | 直接出现在伊朗领空吧 |
[18:55] | We can HALO in, foot patrol to the plant. | 我们可以高跳低开进入 再徒步进入发电厂 |
[18:59] | A lot of unfriendlies in the area if we miss our target. | 一旦错过了目标 会有很多人”招待”我们 |
[19:01] | Beats sitting through the change of command ceremony. | 总比在指挥官交接仪式上闲坐着强 |
[19:05] | Meyers will connect you with the soldiers. | 迈耶斯会负责你们和士兵间的联络 |
[19:08] | Well, tell him to pick a spot, we’ll rendezvous with him. | 告诉他选个好地方 我们会去赴约的 |
[19:11] | We’ve got some time, I suggest you familiarize yourself | 我们还有些时间 我建议你们好好熟悉一下 |
[19:13] | with the plant’s layout. | 发电厂的布局 |
[19:26] | Look, if you’re coming here to talk to me about my head, | 听着 如果你来这是想来跟我说我的头 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna throw you out of this airplane without a parachute. | 那我就把你丢出这架飞机 不带降落伞 |
[19:31] | This is the thanks I get for saving your life? | 我救了你的命 你就这么谢我 |
[19:35] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[19:38] | Our new CO, Lindell, came to see me earlier | 我们的新指挥官林戴尔 之前找过我 |
[19:41] | to talk about Swanny. | 跟我聊了斯旺尼的事 |
[19:42] | – The whole TBI thing. – Okay. | -还有创伤性脑损伤的事 -好的 |
[19:44] | You’re getting a reputation. So, what’d he say? | 你已经名声在外了 那他是怎么说的 |
[19:48] | He said that he’s, uh, he’s gonna bring in | 他说他打算引进一位生理医生 |
[19:49] | a physiologist, and institute the TGPS program. | 并实施退伍转业培训项目 |
[19:53] | – Sounds like progress. – What’s the catch? | -听着像有进展了 -代价是什么 |
[19:56] | Told me I need to walk away from the issue. | 叫我必须从此不管这件事 |
[19:59] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[20:01] | You think he’s trying to keep me quiet | 你觉得他是想让我保持安静 |
[20:02] | to prevent any blowback on him? | 防止对他产生任何负面影响 |
[20:03] | My experience, cake-eaters are politicians. | 我的经验告诉我 高官都是政治家 |
[20:07] | Lindell’s probably gunning for some JSOC, or some Pentagon job. | 林戴尔可能有意进入联合特战司令部或国防部 |
[20:11] | Doesn’t want a kid like you making waves. | 不希望像你这样的孩子出来搞事情 |
[20:15] | It’s just not really in me to ring out on this one, you know? | 我不是真地想搞得这么大张旗鼓 真的 |
[20:17] | Don’t like leaving the heavy lifting up to others. | 我只是不喜欢把沉重的担子留给其他人 |
[20:19] | There’s no Tier One operator that likes taking orders. | 没有任何一个一级作战人员喜欢服从命令 |
[20:22] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[20:23] | This guy Lindell, | 林戴尔这个家伙 |
[20:25] | just don’t get on his bad side. | 不要跟他作对 |
[20:27] | What about Swanny? | 那斯旺尼怎么办 |
[20:29] | You think handing this thing off is doing right by him? | 你觉得不再管这件事对他就公平吗 |
[20:32] | You know, I can’t tell you what to do, | 其实 我没法告诉你该怎么做 |
[20:34] | but I can tell you there’s a lot of things in this job | 但我可以告诉你的是 这份工作里有很多事 |
[20:36] | that can take you out. | 会让你出局 |
[20:37] | Just don’t take yourself out. | 千万别让自己出局 |
[20:42] | Thanks, J. | 谢了 J |
[20:50] | You ought to be able to see that schematic | 你现在都快把那副简图 |
[20:51] | on the back of your eyelids by now. | 印在眼底了 |
[20:53] | Never hurts to go over it one more time. | 多看一遍有益无害 |
[20:55] | Surprised you’re still awake. | 你竟然还醒着 |
[20:57] | Something on your mind? | 有心事吗 |
[20:59] | Spun up, somewhere over the ocean, | 这次任务是从海洋上空 |
[21:01] | about to HALO into questionable airspace. | 高跳低开到可疑领空 |
[21:03] | Seemed like the perfect time to talk about my career. | 似乎是谈论我职业生涯的完美时机 |
[21:05] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:06] | Your promotion to master chief is right on track. | 你晋升总士官长指日可待 |
[21:11] | That’s good. That’s good. | 这很好 很好 |
[21:14] | Why am I not feeling that tone? | 为什么你的语气不太像 |
[21:18] | I’ve been so focused on making master chief, | 一直以来我都一门心思想做总士官长 |
[21:20] | I never really considered the downside. | 我从来没真正考虑过弊端 |
[21:23] | Welcome to the military, Ray. | 这就是军队 雷 |
[21:24] | Everything comes with a price. | 一切都伴随着代价 |
[21:27] | You and I both know there’s only room on the team | 你我都知道队里只能有 |
[21:29] | for one master chief, | 一个总士官长 |
[21:30] | and this is everything Jason has. | 这是杰森的一切 |
[21:32] | The only way he is leaving Bravo is feet first. | 要让他离开B队只能是他战死了 |
[21:35] | So you want to think about another unit? | 所以你想考虑换一个队伍吗 |
[21:37] | Got some retirements coming up. | 有些队伍正好有人要退休了 |
[21:38] | I thought about that, but I can’t help but feel like | 我有考虑过 但我会不禁觉得 |
[21:42] | if I leave Bravo, I’d be letting the team down. | 如果离开B队 我会让队友失望 |
[21:45] | I’m also wondering if | 而且我还不知道 |
[21:47] | making master chief is the best thing for my family. | 做总士官长对我的家庭是否是最佳选择 |
[21:49] | Not sure I follow. | 我不太明白 |
[21:53] | Thinking about bypassing master chief | 我在考虑不做总士官长 |
[21:54] | and going the warrant officer route instead. | 取而代之走准尉路线 |
[21:57] | That’s a big change. It’s a different path than the one | 那是很大的变动 和你多年来的努力 |
[22:00] | you’ve been humping all these years. | 是不同的方向 |
[22:01] | Yeah, but it’s a big pay bump on the home front | 是的 但这是高薪的后方职位 |
[22:02] | and keeps me with Bravo. | 我也不用离开B队 |
[22:05] | As Bravo 2. | 身为B2 |
[22:07] | Means you won’t ever be running a team of your own, | 意味着你永远不能指挥一支自己的队伍 |
[22:08] | but it does open up a lot of opportunities | 但确实比总士官长的职位 |
[22:11] | beyond what you’d have as master chief. | 多出很多机会 |
[22:13] | You’ll be a go-to authority on special activities. | 你会成为特别行动的权威专家 |
[22:17] | Being an officer would change your life | 做军官会给你的人生 |
[22:18] | in more ways than one, Ray. | 带来多方面改变 雷 |
[22:20] | A lot of people will be looking to you for answers. | 很多人会向你寻求答案 |
[22:23] | But you do know what this means in terms of the team, right? | 但你明白这对队伍而言意味着什么吧 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:35] | I know exactly what it means. | 我很明白那意味着什么 |
[22:43] | This is Angel 5 for Havoc Base. | A5呼叫作战中心 |
[22:47] | This is Angel 5 for Havoc Base. | A5呼叫作战中心 |
[22:50] | Angel 5, this is Havoc Base. | A5 这里是作战中心 |
[22:52] | We’re approximately one hour out from our drop. | 我们大概还要一个小时空降 |
[22:55] | That’s a good copy. Break. | 收到 完毕 |
[22:56] | Bad news, Havoc. | 坏消息 作战中心 |
[22:57] | I’m receiving word the plant has been attacked. | 我接到消息 发电厂遇袭了 |
[22:59] | We believe it’s fallen to Armenian militia. | 确认那里已被亚美尼亚民兵占领 |
[23:01] | That’s a good copy, Angel 5. Stand by. | 收到 A5 待命 |
[23:05] | This operation’s no longer about assisting and advising. | 这次行动不再是提供协助和建议了 |
[23:08] | This is an assault. | 这是次袭击 |
[23:14] | Primary critical node for the plant | 发电厂的主要关键点 |
[23:16] | is inside the control room. It may or may not be guarded. | 在控制室内 不清楚是否有人把守 |
[23:19] | Meyers lost contact with the soldiers. | 迈耶斯联系不上士兵 |
[23:21] | We don’t know if they’re still alive. | 我们不知道他们是否存活 |
[23:22] | And as of now, we don’t know how many enemy you’ll be facing. | 目前我们也不知道你们面临多少敌人 |
[23:25] | – That’s reassuring. – All right, look, | -令人欣慰 -好了 听着 |
[23:27] | we’ll have two teams. We’ll hit the east | 我们兵分两路 从东侧和西侧 |
[23:29] | and the west side of the plant. | 向发电厂进攻 |
[23:31] | Ray, you got Trent, Brock, Full Metal. | 雷 特伦特 布罗克和全金属跟着你 |
[23:32] | Enter from here, the rest of us will hook up with Meyers, | 从这里进入 其余人联系迈耶斯 |
[23:35] | – meet you in the control room. – Copy that. | -在控制室汇合 -收到 |
[23:38] | 30 minutes to drop. | 还有三十分钟空降 |
[23:39] | Get yourself jocked up ASAP. | 尽快穿好装备 |
[23:47] | …the drop zone. Zero-two-zero flight… | 空降区域 020号飞机… |
[23:50] | Five minutes out. | 还有五分钟 |
[23:51] | Say again, five-zero-four… | 重复 504号飞机 |
[23:53] | flight is two-one-zero-four, report… | 2104号飞机 报告 |
[23:56] | Two-one-zero-four, report two minutes. | 2104号飞机 还有两分钟空降 |
[24:00] | Zero-one-zero-seven, how you hear me? | 0107 听得到吗 |
[24:02] | Maiden zero-one-zero. | 010首飞 |
[24:03] | Got you loud and clear, sir. What’s your progress? | 听得很清楚 你进度如何 |
[24:05] | Final flaps are set. | 最后的襟翼已就绪 |
[24:08] | Three-quarter flaps at one-two-zero… | 四分之三襟翼在1-2-0 |
[24:10] | Roger. Thanks. You can go to max and three-quarter flaps. | 收到 谢谢 你可以开到最大和四分之三襟翼 |
[24:12] | That looks good. | 情况良好 |
[24:13] | Five-zero-four, we show you at one-4,000… | 504 我们在1-4000告诉你 |
[24:17] | At, uh, ten… zero, we’re going VFR. | 10 0 按照目视飞航规则飞行 |
[24:19] | It’ll be around the same rating that, uh, we’re going with. | 我们会按照同样的速率 |
[24:22] | Copy. We can confirm current altitude at one-4,000… | 收到 可以确认当前海拔是1-4000 |
[24:25] | One minute! | 还有一分钟 |
[24:26] | 0-7-5 Zero-seven-five. | |
[24:33] | Copy. Traffic at one o’clock. | 收到 一点钟方向有飞机飞来 |
[24:35] | Squadron VFR. Affirmative. We have traffic… | 飞行中队目视飞航规则 已确认 遇到其他飞机… |
[24:38] | All right, it’s time to drop! | 好了 可以空降了 |
[24:41] | …at one-3,000, eight-four-zero. | 高度1-3000 840 |
[24:45] | Three, | 三 |
[24:45] | two, one. Green light. | 二 一 空降 |
[25:20] | Looks like Meyers and host nation forces ahead. | 前方似乎是迈耶斯和东道国部队 |
[25:28] | – Angel 5? – Yes. Rich Meyers. | -A5 -是的 理查·迈耶斯 |
[25:31] | Jason Hayes. Clay. Sonny. | 杰森·海斯 克莱 桑尼 |
[25:33] | Rest of my team’s approaching from the water on the west side. | 队伍其他人正从东侧水域赶来 |
[25:35] | So you got a sitrep? | 汇报情况吧 |
[25:36] | The soldiers who were holding the plant are presumed dead. | 把守发电厂的士兵推测已死亡 |
[25:39] | Armenian militia now have control. | 亚美尼亚民兵控制了那里 |
[25:41] | – What’s their endgame? – Control the plant and use it as leverage | -目的是什么 -以控制的发电厂作为筹码 |
[25:43] | to force concessions over Nagorno-Karabakh. | 强迫对纳戈尔诺-卡拉巴赫做出让步 |
[25:45] | It’s imperative that we retake the plant | 我们的首要任务是 |
[25:47] | before the militia starts cutting power. | 在民兵切断电源之前夺回发电厂 |
[25:49] | That could throw this entire region into anarchy. | 那样会让这整片地区陷入混乱 |
[25:52] | You got a “Best way” in? | 你有攻入的好办法吗 |
[25:54] | From the ground, up a ladder on the east side. | 从地面 在东侧登梯子上去 |
[25:57] | Breach the door on the top deck, you’re inside, | 突破屋顶甲板的门 就进去了 |
[25:59] | maybe 75 yards to the control room. | 离控制室还有约69米 |
[26:01] | All right, 30 mikes, we hit the plant. | 好的 三十分钟后我们进攻发电厂 |
[26:03] | Havoc, this is 1. Heading to target. | 作战中心 我是B1 正前往目标 |
[26:06] | That’s good copy, Bravo 1. Davis? | 收到 B1 戴维斯 |
[26:09] | ISR’s online. We’re ready here. | 侦察监视设备就绪 准备完毕 |
[26:11] | Excellent. Where’s our water team? | 很好 我们水上的队伍呢 |
[26:13] | Moving and moving fast. | 正在快速向目标前进 |
[26:22] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[26:23] | We are two mikes out from target. | 我们距离目标两分钟 |
[26:26] | Strong copy, 2. We’ll see you on the inside. | 收到 B2 我们里面见 |
[26:28] | Bravo 1 out. | B1完毕 |
[26:42] | B1 Bravo 1, | |
[26:43] | be advised ISR is picking up what appear to be | 侦察监视设备注意到 |
[26:45] | two enemy combatants near the west entry point. | 西部入口有两名敌方作战人员 |
[26:49] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:51] | Meyers. | 迈耶斯 |
[26:53] | You and your men set a security perimeter. | 你和你的人在周围戒严 |
[26:55] | – No one follows us. – Copy that. | -确保没人跟过来 -收到 |
[26:57] | We’re moving. | 开始行动 |
[26:59] | – Clay, overwatch. – Check. | -克莱 去守望 -收到 |
[27:26] | Havoc, this is 1, passing Jericho. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过耶利哥 |
[27:28] | Good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[27:30] | 1, this is 2, approaching the plant. | B1 这里是B2 正在接近发电厂 |
[27:32] | Copy, 2. Charlie Mike. | 收到 B2 继续行动 |
[27:52] | Looks like I owe somebody a beer. | 看起来我欠某人一顿酒 |
[28:03] | J, up top. | J 上面 |
[28:04] | Blue, blue. | 自己人 |
[28:07] | 1, this is 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[28:08] | Be advised, we are at the east side breach point, | 注意 我们在西边的突破点 |
[28:10] | and will be in the control room in four mikes. | 四分钟后进入控制室 |
[28:13] | Copy, 2. Charlie Mike. | 收到 B2 继续行动 |
[28:14] | We’ll be there in three. | 我们三分钟之后到 |
[28:16] | Trent, pry it. | 特伦特 撬门 |
[28:22] | Havoc, this is 1, we’ve reached our breach point. | 作战中心 这是B1 我们已到达突破点 |
[28:52] | This tech and this firepower’s way more | 这火力和装备比这些乡巴佬 |
[28:54] | than these cowpokes should have. | 应有的好太多了 |
[28:55] | No way that’s Armenian militia. | 这不可能是亚美尼亚民兵 |
[28:58] | Who the hell are we fighting? | 我们到底是在打谁 |
[29:02] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这是B1 |
[29:03] | – Yes, sir. – Bravo 1, go for Havoc. | -好的长官 -B1 这里是作战中心 |
[29:06] | Be advised, we have an unknown number | 注意 有未知数量的 |
[29:07] | of unidentified enemy combatants on target. | 身份不明的敌人在现场 |
[29:10] | They’re employing heavy | 他们装备重型 |
[29:11] | and light machine guns, as well as drones. | 以及轻型机枪 并且还有无人机 |
[29:13] | Roger that. How far are you from the control room? | 收到 你们距离控制室有多远 |
[29:16] | Headed to the lower deck now. | 正在朝下层走 |
[29:19] | Roger that. Havoc out. | 收到 作战中心完毕 |
[29:21] | Call the Agency. See if they can tell us what’s going on. | 联系中情局 核实一下情况 |
[29:23] | Get on it. I want to know everything. | 快干 我要高清情况 |
[29:25] | Somebody missed something big here. | 有人漏掉了重要情报 |
[29:35] | Blow it. | 崩开 |
[29:40] | Go. | 走 |
[29:42] | 2, this is 1. Entering lower deck. | B2 这是B1 正在进入下层 |
[29:45] | Copy that. Moving in on the control room now. | 收到 现在向控制室出发 |
[30:08] | Jason’s right. Fancy gear for local militia. | 杰森说的对 装备对于本地民兵来说太好了 |
[30:11] | Yeah. These weapons, | 是啊 这些武器 |
[30:13] | high-speed kit, body armor, night vision. | 高速装备 防弹衣 夜视镜 |
[30:15] | Seen this before in Syria and Iraq. | 在叙利亚和伊拉克见过 |
[30:17] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 这是B2 |
[30:18] | Request a P.I.D. on an enemy killed on target. | 请求确认已击杀敌人身份 |
[30:20] | Stand by to receive my transmission. | 等待接受我的传输 |
[30:23] | Good copy, Bravo 2. Standing by. | 收到 B2 正在接收 |
[30:26] | P.I.D. is processing now, ma’am. | 正在确认身份 长官 |
[30:29] | I think I know why we’re facing so much resistance. | 我好像知道为什么遇到猛烈反击了 |
[30:32] | Ali Nemati. Iranian. Former general of the Quds Forces. | 阿里·内马蒂 伊朗人 圣城军前将军 |
[30:36] | Holy hell. | 天哪 |
[30:39] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. Be advised, new intel indicates | B1 这是作战中心 注意 情报显示 |
[30:42] | enemy are likely Iranian contractors, | 敌人大概率是扮成雇佣兵的 |
[30:44] | operating as mercenaries. | 伊朗军火承包商 |
[30:46] | It’s our assumption that the combatants are likely | 我们猜测敌人是要 |
[30:48] | – to sabotage the plant. – Mercenaries? | -破坏发电厂 -雇佣兵 |
[30:51] | Tehran destroys the plant, they got mayhem in the region | 德黑兰破坏了发电厂 让这里陷入混乱 |
[30:53] | with total deniability. | 对此还会矢口否认 |
[30:55] | Change of command ceremony doesn’t sound so bad after all. | 指挥权交接仪式听着也没那么糟 |
[30:59] | Contact! Run! | 交火 躲避 |
[31:16] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[31:17] | Holy hell. | 天哪 |
[31:19] | They just blew a transformer. | 他们刚刚炸了一个变压器 |
[31:21] | Bravo 1, opp forces blowing the transformers. | B1 敌军正在炸变压器 |
[31:23] | You need to move on that position now. | 你们得立刻赶过去 |
[31:25] | Roger that, stand by! We got to move! | 收到 待命 赶紧转移 |
[31:28] | We can’t stay here much longer! | 不能在这里待下去了 |
[31:30] | Only way to transformers is straight ahead. | 通往变压器的唯一路径在正前方 |
[31:34] | You do realize that the enemy’s straight ahead. | 你知道我们的敌人也在正前方 |
[31:37] | Yup. | 是的 |
[31:46] | Move! | 快走 |
[32:03] | That’s two! How many dang transformers they got here? | 已经第二个了 共有多少个该死的变压器 |
[32:06] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. ISR registered a heat signature | B1 这里是作战中心 侦察监视设备 |
[32:09] | from another large explosion. | 又发现了一处大爆炸热信号 |
[32:11] | Break, interrogative, | 另外请回答 |
[32:12] | will you be able to push forward to the transformers? | 你们是否能向变压器前进 |
[32:14] | Negative. Not until we clear the enemy. | 不行 得先干掉敌人 |
[32:16] | Bravo 1, they take out one more and we lose the plant. | B1 他们再炸毁一个的话 发电厂就毁了 |
[32:19] | Copy, Havoc. We’re pinned down. | 收到 作战中心 我们被压制了 |
[32:20] | We got to pull back. | 我们需要撤退 |
[32:23] | Bravo 2, what’s your location? | B2 你在什么位置 |
[32:25] | Bravo 1, we’re holding outside the control room. | B1 我们就在控制室外面 |
[32:28] | Pull back to the production deck. | 撤回到生产甲板 |
[32:30] | Moving. | 正在移动 |
[32:33] | We got to pull back! | 我们需要撤退 |
[32:35] | Retreat is not a plan, Jace! | 撤退行不通 老杰 |
[32:37] | Hey, trust me, Sonny. Move, move! | 相信我 桑尼 快走 |
[32:46] | Hey. Hold here, hold here. | 守在这里 |
[32:49] | Bravo 2, pins are set. | B2 我们已就位 |
[32:50] | How far out are you? | 你们还有多远 |
[32:56] | Just landed. | 刚到 |
[33:03] | Clay, Trent, transformers. Move. | 克莱 特伦特 快去变压器 |
[33:05] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:21] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. Transformers secure. | B1 这里是B6 变压器安全 |
[33:23] | Good copy, 6. | 收到 B6 |
[33:25] | Meyers and his crew will finish the lockdown. | 迈耶斯和他的队员完成封锁 |
[33:26] | Exfil to the rally point. | 撤离到集合点 |
[33:36] | Well, that one got a bit out of hand. | 这次差一点点失控 |
[33:38] | I never imagined we’d get into a gunfight with some Iranians. | 我从来没想过跟一群伊朗人发生枪战 |
[33:41] | Well, it still beats having to sit through | 那也比参加 |
[33:42] | a change of command ceremony. | 指挥权交接仪式强 |
[33:44] | Smart, you got a P.I.D. on the fly there, Ray. | 你临场请求确定身份很聪明 雷 |
[33:47] | Not my first rodeo, man. | 也不是第一次了 哥们 |
[33:49] | You don’t do that, they blow the transformers | 要不是你 他们会在我们 |
[33:51] | before we even get our heads on straight. | 想明白前就把变压器炸掉 |
[33:54] | Not a big deal. | 小意思啦 |
[33:55] | Cheers. Cheers, boys. | 干杯 干杯 兄弟们 |
[33:57] | – Let’s go, boys. – Here’s, here’s to Raymond. | -来 兄弟们 -敬雷蒙德 |
[33:59] | Hell yeah, Raymond. | 是啊 敬雷蒙德 |
[34:00] | Raymond. | 敬雷蒙德 |
[34:24] | I should’ve seen the Iranian angle. | 我应该想到伊朗人会介入的 |
[34:27] | Why? No one else did. | 为什么 谁都没想到 |
[34:29] | No intel on your desk to indicate that. | 你收到的情报中没有相关线索 |
[34:32] | Can’t interpret something that doesn’t exist. | 不存在的事情无法破译 |
[34:40] | Look, there’s always gonna be unknowns on target, Davis. | 听着 戴维斯 目标总有未知 |
[34:44] | My job is to be better than that. | 我的工作就是做到更好 |
[34:49] | Beat yourself up all you want… | 随你怎么打击自己 |
[34:54] | …but you cannot connect dots that aren’t there. | 但你无法串联起不存在的线索 |
[35:09] | Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[35:12] | Since our, uh, lovely evening was cut short, | 上次我们美妙的夜晚被打断了 |
[35:15] | may I suggest that we pick up from where we left off | 我可否建议用一顿晚餐续上 |
[35:18] | with some dinner, huh? | 那天没做完的事 |
[35:20] | Finish with some breakfast? | 然后用早餐收尾吗 |
[35:23] | Well, I would love to, but I’ve got to debrief. | 我很乐意 但是我要汇报去 |
[35:25] | They’re waiting for me in the Ops Center. | 他们在行动中心等我 |
[35:27] | Ah, roger that. | 明白 |
[35:29] | – Rain check. – Sure. | -下次再说 -当然 |
[36:12] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[36:14] | It’s a good thing, we don’t have to reschedule Drake. | 这是件好事 我们不需要重约德雷克了 |
[36:16] | So, the candidate office has it all set up. | 所以 候选人办公室都准备好了 |
[36:19] | We’ll get there about 7:00, knock back a couple drinks | 我们大概七点到那 喝上几杯 |
[36:21] | and I’m thinking Drake should be there by 8:00. | 我想德雷克会在八点到 |
[36:24] | I can’t, uh, I can’t be there Friday night, Dad. | 父亲 我周五晚上不能到场 |
[36:27] | Okay. Well, then, we’ll just reschedule for another night. | 好 那么我们改天晚上再约 |
[36:30] | I can’t do another night. I can’t do it, period. | 改天也不行 我是不能出席了 |
[36:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:36] | Drake’s our man. You can close this. | 德雷克是我们的人 你能了结此事 |
[36:38] | We’re this close. | 我们就快成功了 |
[36:40] | We got our, uh, new CO, Lindell. | 我们那来了个新的指挥官 林戴尔 |
[36:44] | He, uh, he called me in, he said he’s doing a bunch of new things | 他找了我 他说他在推动一些新政策 |
[36:48] | to help operators with TBIs, vets. | 帮助有创伤性脑损伤的作战人员和老兵 |
[36:51] | He said what-what we’re doing could, uh… | 他说我们所做的可能 |
[36:56] | He said what we’re doing could jeopardize his plans. | 他说我们所做的可能会危及他的计划 |
[36:59] | And you told him to stick it where the sun don’t shine. | 于是你就告诉他闭嘴吧 |
[37:04] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[37:06] | Since when did you start listening to your elders? | 你什么时候开始听前辈的话了 |
[37:09] | Well, I figured that, uh, guy with the fruit salad | 我觉得制服上花花绿绿挂满军功奖章的人 |
[37:11] | on his uniform has a better chance of changing things | 比一个二级海军军士和一个新闻评论家 |
[37:13] | than an E-5 and a news pundit. | 更有可能改变现状 |
[37:16] | Mm-hmm. And what happened to making a difference? | 做出改变又能怎样呢 |
[37:18] | Fighting the system? | 和体制斗争 |
[37:19] | – I mean, this guy could just be all talk. – Yeah. | -这男的可能只是在耍嘴皮子 -是 |
[37:22] | Well, I don’t know. Then we’ll, | 我不知道 那我们 |
[37:24] | you know, we’ll regroup, figure it out, all right? | 再重新集结 想办法解决问题 行吗 |
[37:27] | But I got to see what Lindell’s made of. | 但我要看看林戴尔的能耐 |
[37:31] | I joined this fight because of you, Clay. | 克莱 我因为你才加入了这场战斗 |
[37:34] | I mean, I like having something that we do together, | 我喜欢和你携手合作 |
[37:36] | you know, like a normal father and son. | 就像平常的父亲和儿子 |
[37:38] | We’re making some progress here. | 我们的关系改善了 |
[37:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:44] | Doing this with you, | 和你一起做事 |
[37:46] | not being at each other’s throats all the time, | 没有一直吵来吵去 |
[37:49] | I wouldn’t trade it for anything. | 对我来说千金难换 |
[37:53] | But when I was injured, all I could think about was operating. | 但当我受伤的时候 我能想到的只有任务 |
[37:56] | Just getting back to my team. | 只有回到我的队伍里 |
[37:57] | That’s it. That’s all I wanted. | 就这些 这是我全部的期盼 |
[38:01] | I can’t be out again, Dad. | 我不能再离开了 爸 |
[38:04] | If I keep going down this road with you, | 如果我继续跟你在这条路走下去 |
[38:07] | I might take myself out. | 我可能会出局 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:16] | Kicking in doors was the best part of my life. | 作战突击是我这辈子最好的回忆 |
[38:19] | Until I took this up with you. | 直到我跟你说起了这段过往 |
[38:23] | You being a SEAL, son, | 儿子 你是海豹突击队员 |
[38:26] | I cannot tell you how proud of you I am. | 我说不出我有多为你骄傲 |
[38:30] | And if you want to operate, | 如果你想去出任务 |
[38:33] | you don’t let anything get in your way. | 就别让任何事情妨碍你 |
[38:41] | Look, I did more research. | 我做了更多的调查 |
[38:44] | These are all in a good school district, | 这些都在一个好的学区 |
[38:46] | and they’re all in our price range. | 价格都在我们的=能接受范围内 |
[38:48] | Yeah, and none of them as good as the one you want. | 那些都没有你想要的那个好 |
[38:51] | I mean, those houses are perfectly fine. | 那些房子都很好 |
[38:54] | Fine isn’t good enough for my wife. | 很好对我的妻子来说并不够 |
[38:55] | What are you going on about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[38:57] | I mean, master chief or not, that house is out of our budget. | 不管是不是总士官长 那房子都超出了预算 |
[39:02] | I’m gonna try for warrant officer. | 我要试试准尉 |
[39:05] | Ray, you’ve wanted to run your own team | 雷 自从我认识你开始 |
[39:07] | for as long as I’ve known you. | 你就想带你自己的队伍 |
[39:09] | Yeah, I wanted to be a master chief. | 我想成为总士官长 |
[39:12] | But I got to take care of my family, babe. | 但我要照顾我的家庭 宝贝 |
[39:15] | That’s my priority. | 那是我的首要任务 |
[39:17] | Warrant officer’s what I want now. | 我现在想做准尉了 |
[39:20] | Uh, are you sure? I mean, I don’t want you | 你确定吗 我不想让你 |
[39:23] | giving up your dream for a bigger house. | 为了一个大房子而放弃梦想 |
[39:25] | Babe, I thought about it, | 宝贝 我想过了 |
[39:27] | I prayed on it. | 我祈祷过了 |
[39:30] | It’s what’s right for us, it’s what’s right for me. | 这对我们来说才是对的 对我才是对的 |
[39:33] | It’s what I want. | 这是我想要的 |
[39:35] | Well, then, it’s what I want, too, | 那么 这也是我想要的 |
[39:37] | Warrant Officer Perry. | 准尉佩里 |
[39:44] | What about Jason? | 那杰森呢 |
[39:45] | – What about him? – You’ll be an officer. | -他怎么了 -你会成为军官 |
[39:47] | Not enlisted. I mean, won’t you outrank him? | 不用服役 你不会高他一等吗 |
[39:50] | How is he gonna take that? | 他会接受吗 |
[39:53] | Jason will be fine. | 杰森没事的 |
[40:30] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[40:31] | I wasn’t sure how long you’d be gone, | 我不知道你会离开多久 |
[40:33] | so I bumped up my flight. | 所以我把航班提前了 |
[40:34] | Sorry we didn’t have more time together. | 很遗憾我们没能多待一会儿 |
[40:36] | I hope you like the very, very small changes | 我希望你喜欢我稍稍清理了一下 |
[40:38] | I made to the dirt hole you call an apartment. | 你称之为公寓的洞穴 |
[40:40] | Don’t bother looking for the bar of soap, I threw it away. | 别费心找肥皂了 我把它扔掉了 |
[40:43] | I love you. Emma. | 我爱你 艾玛 |