| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Where do you want the glasses? | 你想把杯子放哪 | 
| [00:09] | – I don’t care. – Coffeemaker? | -无所谓 -咖啡机呢 | 
| [00:11] | – Tell you what. Why don’t you choose? – This is your life now. | -这样吧 不如你来决定 -这是你的生活 | 
| [00:12] | Time for you to start turning this cave into a home. | 你是时候把这个洞穴变成家了 | 
| [00:15] | This is Dr. Natalie Pierce. | 这是娜塔莉·皮尔斯医生 | 
| [00:16] | She is a research physiologist | 她是研究生理学家 | 
| [00:18] | at the NHRC’s Department of Warfighter Performance. | 在美国国家人权委员会的战斗表现部门任职 | 
| [00:21] | Bravo Team’s your lab rats, right? | B队的人是你的小白鼠 对吗 | 
| [00:22] | You passed Bravo down to all of us. | 你把B队传给了我们所有人 | 
| [00:24] | It’s on the young bucks to keep it going. | 要由生力军来接班了 | 
| [00:25] | That means I got to get this Green Team pick… right. | 就是说我得确保青队的人选对了 | 
| [00:29] | What the team needs is a guy | 团队需要的是一个 | 
| [00:31] | who’s gonna complement his teammates | 能与队友互补 | 
| [00:32] | and not compete with them. | 而不是互相竞争的人 | 
| [00:33] | Let’s all welcome the newest brother to Bravo Team. | 我们来一起欢迎B队最新的兄弟 | 
| [00:37] | Drumroll. Vic Lopez. | 鼓掌 维克·洛佩兹 | 
| [00:39] | Vic Lopez! | 维克·洛佩兹 | 
| [00:41] | – Sonny, you can’t keep doing this. – What? | -桑尼 你不能老这样 -什么 | 
| [00:43] | People are gonna see right through it. | 别人一看就知道了 | 
| [00:44] | Well, what’s there to see? | 能看出什么 | 
| [00:47] | I just come to check on you. | 我只是来看看你 | 
| [00:48] | You and Davis? | 你和戴维斯 | 
| [00:49] | How long have you two been playing house behind the team’s back? | 背着小队在一起玩过家家多久了 | 
| [00:51] | – What do you mean? He said something to you? – What? | -你什么意思 他跟你说什么了吗 -什么 | 
| [00:53] | We can’t be together, Sonny. | 我们不能在一起了 桑尼 | 
| [02:32] | There you go. | 就是这里 | 
| [02:35] | DEVGRU golden ticket is no joke. | 海豹六队的入场券可不是开玩笑的 | 
| [02:37] | Whatever weapons you want, | 不管你想要什么武器 | 
| [02:39] | they’ll hook you up with in your personal cage in the armory. | 他们都会给你放在个人枪械库里 | 
| [02:42] | This is what you got in yours? | 这就是你的吗 | 
| [02:44] | My sniper suite. 416. | 我的狙击套件 416突击步枪 | 
| [02:48] | Lately, I’ve been rolling with the MP7 here. | 最近我一直在这里摆弄MP7冲锋枪 | 
| [02:50] | The 4.6? | 4.6口径的吗 | 
| [02:52] | We didn’t have those at Team 2. | 二队里可没有这些东西 | 
| [02:54] | Well, the MP7 is great, but not for everything. | MP7是很好 但不是所有情况都适合 | 
| [02:57] | Caliber counts, right? | 口径太大 对吗 | 
| [02:58] | We’ll hit the range soon and mess around | 如果你要来 我们马上可以去靶场 | 
| [02:59] | – with it if you’re down. – I’m in. | -拿它练练手 -我来 | 
| [03:01] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [03:05] | Strange finally being here. | 终于进来了 感觉很奇怪 | 
| [03:08] | Don’t go patting yourself on the back just yet, young brother. | 现在还不要太得意 兄弟 | 
| [03:11] | Your race just began. | 你的赛程才刚刚开始 | 
| [03:14] | As far as the weapons go, | 就武器而言 | 
| [03:17] | outside of any team requirements, | 除了团队要求 | 
| [03:18] | you’re pretty much cleared hot to carry whatever you want, | 你可以携带任何你想带的武器 | 
| [03:20] | but most guys just carry the HK416. | 不过大多数人都只带HK416突击步枪 | 
| [03:23] | Mm. Sonny, he’ll roll with a machine gun. | 桑尼 他会用机关枪扫射 | 
| [03:26] | You know, if we bring one. | 如果我们带了他就会用 | 
| [03:27] | And Clay and I, we go back and forth as lead sniper, | 我和克莱 我们一直是主狙击手 | 
| [03:29] | but even still, he carries | 虽然如此 他还是会带一把 | 
| [03:31] | a 14.5, 416 with glass | 带镜的14.5口径416突击步枪 | 
| [03:33] | even if the rest of us are rolling short barrels. | 就算我们其他人都用短枪管 | 
| [03:35] | And Jason? | 那杰森呢 | 
| [03:36] | Jason Hayes, my guy. | 杰森·海斯 我的伙计 | 
| [03:39] | Well, he will use whatever. | 他什么都能用 | 
| [03:42] | .22, nine millimeter. | 点22口径的 9毫米口径的都用 | 
| [03:44] | Hell, give the guy a slingshot | 老天 给这老兄个弹弓 | 
| [03:45] | or a stick and he’ll make it happen. | 或者一根棍子 他都能行 | 
| [03:51] | Look, Vic… | 听着 维克 | 
| [03:53] | nothing to overthink here. | 什么都不要多想 | 
| [03:55] | Okay? No need to mess with what you’ve been doing so far. | 好吗 没必要打乱你目前为止一直在做的事 | 
| [03:58] | Stick with what you know, what works for you. | 专注于你了解的 适合你的 | 
| [04:01] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好 | 
| [04:03] | And I’m not here to mess with what’s been working for Bravo. | 而且我不是来这挑拨B队关系的 | 
| [04:09] | Bravo’s had its ups and downs. | B队确实有起有落 | 
| [04:10] | Battlefield and off, but… | 争执也时有时无 但 | 
| [04:13] | you’re coming in at the right time. | 你来得正是时候 | 
| [04:15] | Everyone’s in a good place now. | 所有人都相处得很好 | 
| [04:18] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [04:22] | Just, uh… don’t ever touch my stuff. Okay? | 只是 永远别碰我的东西 好吗 | 
| [04:25] | – And we’re good. You understand? – All right. | -没事了 你明白吗 -好 | 
| [04:27] | – Yeah? -Yeah. | -好吗 -好 | 
| [04:29] | Great, you gotta be kidding me. | 很好 你们肯定是在逗我 | 
| [04:30] | This has obviously got to be either | 很明显 要么是全金属 | 
| [04:32] | Full Metal or Brock, right? | 要么是布罗克 对吗 | 
| [04:33] | Doesn’t know how to make coffee. | 不会煮咖啡 | 
| [04:35] | One of the two of you. | 是你们两个其中之一 | 
| [04:37] | All you’ve got to do is put coffee in the filter. | 你们只用把咖啡放进过滤器里 | 
| [04:39] | That’s all. And press “On.” Look at you. | 就这样 按下”开始”按钮 看看你 | 
| [04:41] | – Yeah. – Nice eyeliner there. | -是啊 -眼线画得真漂亮 | 
| [04:43] | Sonny, what, did you forget the rules | 桑尼 怎么了 你是忘记昨晚 | 
| [04:45] | in the champagne room last night? | 在脱衣舞俱乐部的规矩了吗 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, you reach for some forbidden fruit there, huh? | 是啊 你伸手去够禁果了 是吗 | 
| [04:49] | Yeah, right. | 是 没错 | 
| [04:51] | Sonny hasn’t reached for a piece of fruit in his life. | 桑尼一辈子都没碰到过禁果 | 
| [04:53] | Look at him. | 看看他 | 
| [04:54] | Jace, is there a reason why we’re here? | 老杰 我们为什么来这里 | 
| [04:56] | Okay, ’cause unless Scarlett Johansson’s | 好 除非斯嘉丽·约翰逊有兴致做慈善 | 
| [04:58] | in a charitable mood, I am going back to bed. | 不然我就要上床睡觉了 | 
| [05:01] | You’re not going back to bed. | 你不能上床 | 
| [05:02] | We’re gonna run some CQB drills. | 我们要做室内近身作战演习 | 
| [05:03] | Got to sharpen our edges. | 得磨磨刀了 | 
| [05:05] | Are you forgetting that we just took down | 你忘了我们刚刚拿下了一座 | 
| [05:06] | a fortified floating prison? | 戒备森严的水上监狱吗 | 
| [05:08] | We’re as sharp as Ginsu, brother. | 我们和刀一样锋利 兄弟 | 
| [05:10] | If you’re seeing something we’re not, enlighten us, Jason. | 如果有我们没注意到的 提醒一下 杰森 | 
| [05:13] | Just make sure you speak extra slow | 确保你说得够慢 | 
| [05:15] | so us sled dogs can understand. | 这样我们的雪橇犬才能理解 | 
| [05:17] | We can always do better. | 我们能做得更好 | 
| [05:18] | Plus, we’ve got to break in a new teammate. | 再说 我们得让新队员上场 | 
| [05:20] | That new guy’s been here for five minutes, | 那个新人才来了五分钟 | 
| [05:22] | he’s already rubbing me the wrong way. | 就已经把我惹火了 | 
| [05:25] | Hey, new guy, | 新来的 | 
| [05:26] | you got a cold sixer for old Sonny over here? | 你给桑尼买了半打冰啤酒吗 | 
| [05:28] | ‘Cause the way he’s whining, he’s gonna need it stat. | 照他这么抱怨个没完 肯定得需要喝点小酒 | 
| [05:32] | Damn, Sonny, who did that to you? | 该死 桑尼 谁把你搞成这样了 | 
| [05:34] | And how’d they like to be our new breacher? | 让这个人来当我们的新破门手吧 | 
| [05:38] | At least this guy hit me from the front, Ray. | 至少这家伙是从正面攻击我的 雷 | 
| [05:41] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [05:43] | You tell me, | 那得你告诉我 | 
| [05:44] | since you’re so interested in my business. | 既然你对我的事这么感兴趣 | 
| [05:48] | You got something gnawing at you, Sonny, | 你有什么烦心事 桑尼 | 
| [05:50] | you want to share with the group? | 想和队员们分享一下吗 | 
| [05:54] | Nah, I’m just hungover. | 不 我只是酒没醒 | 
| [05:57] | We good? | 没事吗 | 
| [06:00] | Yeah, sure, boss. Good. | 对 当然 老大 没事 | 
| [06:01] | Jock up. Shoot house in five. | 上 五分钟后射击房见 | 
| [06:03] | Full Metal, make some coffee on the way out. | 全金属 出去的时候煮点咖啡 | 
| [06:04] | Do something right. | 别再搞错了 | 
| [06:11] | Oh. Oh, Jason. | 杰森 | 
| [06:14] | Dr. Pierce, I’m sorry. | 皮尔斯医生 抱歉 | 
| [06:16] | – Didn’t mean to run you over. – Natalie. | -我不是有意撞到你的 -叫我娜塔莉 | 
| [06:18] | And I did not mean to run you over, either. | 我也不是有意撞到你的 | 
| [06:21] | Last week, I mean. | 我是说上周 | 
| [06:22] | I feel like I might have come at you too hard. | 我感觉我可能对你们太强硬了 | 
| [06:24] | You coming at me hard? | 对我强硬吗 | 
| [06:26] | No. Telling me that what, my body’s, I don’t know, | 不是 告诉我说 我的身体 | 
| [06:29] | one step away from being scrap heap? | 离进废料堆仅一步之遥吗 | 
| [06:30] | Tell you what, that was fun. | 那真的很有趣 | 
| [06:31] | – We should do that again sometime. – I just need you to know | -我们应该再聊一次 -我只是想让你知道 | 
| [06:34] | the entire aim of my work | 我工作的目的 | 
| [06:35] | is to keep operators in the field thriving | 就是让作战人员尽可能长久地 | 
| [06:37] | – for as long as possible. – I’ll tell you what. | -活跃在战场 -这么跟你说吧 | 
| [06:39] | If I have any lack of thriving, all right, | 要是我哪天不活跃在战场了 | 
| [06:41] | I’ll give you a call, I’ll come find you. | 我会跟你打电话 我会找你的 | 
| [06:42] | I’ve been around long enough to know | 我干这行很久了 我知道 | 
| [06:44] | you guys always think you’re right, | 你们总觉得自己是对的 | 
| [06:45] | but if you’re not improving, you’re falling behind. | 但这是不进则退的工作 | 
| [06:48] | You know what, I have a system | 我有个系统 | 
| [06:51] | that works for me, and it works. | 对我一贯奏效 | 
| [06:53] | I don’t need milks that are made out of nuts. | 我不需要什么坚果牛奶 | 
| [06:55] | All right? Or wheat grass shots. | 或什么小麦草汁 好吧 | 
| [06:58] | I’m out. | 我不干 | 
| [07:00] | I asked your teammates about you | 我在介绍性咨询过程中 | 
| [07:02] | in our intro consultations. | 问过你的队友关于你的事 | 
| [07:04] | They said you’re the best because you’re never satisfied. | 他们说你是最棒的 因为你永不满足 | 
| [07:07] | Any chance to get an edge, they said you’ll take it. | 他们说你不会放过任何取胜的机会 | 
| [07:11] | That’s what I’m offering you. An edge. | 我要给你的正是取胜的机会 | 
| [07:22] | That’s the real thing. | 正事来了 | 
| [07:24] | You’re all aware of the ongoing situation in Yemen. | 你们都清楚目前也门的局势 | 
| [07:26] | A five year civil war has ravaged the nation. | 五年内战让这个国家饱受蹂躏 | 
| [07:29] | Widespread famine, food insecurity | 大规模饥荒 食物供给不足 | 
| [07:31] | and civilian bloodshed. | 平民血流成河 | 
| [07:33] | Bravo’s been tapped to help prevent | B队被派去帮忙防止 | 
| [07:35] | one more torch from being thrown into the inferno. | 战火再次烧向这个炼狱般的国家 | 
| [07:37] | U.S. Ambassador Nicole Marsden is traveling to North Yemen | 美国大使妮可·马斯登前往也门北部 | 
| [07:41] | to ease tensions between two tribes there, | 缓和两个部落之间的对峙局面 | 
| [07:43] | the Bakil and the Hashid. | 巴基尔和哈希德联邦政府 | 
| [07:45] | You’ll be working as her security detail. | 你们将负责她的安保工作 | 
| [07:47] | The whole country’s in turmoil. | 整个国家都在动乱之中 | 
| [07:48] | Why is she focusing on these two tribes? | 她为什么单单关注这两个部落 | 
| [07:50] | The last thing that Yemen needs in the midst of a civil war | 也门内战期间最不希望发生的事 | 
| [07:52] | is another civil war. | 就是另一次内战 | 
| [07:54] | The tribes represent a stabilizing influence in the region | 这两个部落和平共处 | 
| [07:57] | if they can remain on peaceful terms with each other. | 影响着该地区的局势稳定 | 
| [08:00] | State has requested a Tier One PSD for three weeks. | 国务院要求指派一级作战人员担任三周的安保专家 | 
| [08:03] | That lengthy of a deployment, it’ll take a minute | 这种时长的派驻 需要花些时间 | 
| [08:05] | to get all the pieces in place. | 理清全部工作内容 | 
| [08:06] | The ambassador’s eager to get to work. | 大使急于开始工作 | 
| [08:08] | So we’ll send a two man advance team right away, | 因此我们会派两人先遣小队即刻启程 | 
| [08:12] | the rest of the unit joining within 48 hours. | 其他队员将于48小时内前往汇合 | 
| [08:14] | Ray, run lead on ADVON. Pick a swim buddy. | 雷来带领先遣队 再找个搭档 | 
| [08:17] | I’m in. | 我来 | 
| [08:18] | Anything to put Vah Beach in the rearview mirror. | 只要能离开弗吉尼亚海滩 干什么都行 | 
| [08:21] | Somebody got you on the run, Sonny? | 你这是在躲谁呢 桑尼 | 
| [08:23] | No, just rather get in trouble over there than here. | 不 我宁可在那边惹上麻烦 也不愿待在这 | 
| [08:25] | Yeah, well, an itchy Sonny on a mission of peace. | 好吧 桑尼渴望来一次维和行动 | 
| [08:28] | Uh, I love you, brother, but I don’t think that’s gonna work. | 我爱你 兄弟 但我觉得不行 | 
| [08:31] | Spenser, go pack your gear, brother. | 斯宾塞 整装待发 兄弟 | 
| [08:32] | A three week PSD? Look, if Sonny wants to go, | 三周的安保 如果桑尼想去 | 
| [08:34] | I’m…I’m good with it. | 我没有意见 | 
| [08:35] | But I’m…I’m not good with that. | 但是我不同意 | 
| [08:37] | So get geared up, man. Come on. | 所以去准备装备吧 赶紧的 | 
| [08:41] | All right. Whatever you say. | 好吧 听你的 | 
| [08:44] | Guess he is. | 猜就是这样 | 
| [08:55] | Hey, I don’t want you hurting yourself. | 我不想你伤害自己 | 
| [09:01] | You know how sorry I am. | 你知道我很抱歉 | 
| [09:03] | It’s not like I wanted this. | 我也不想这样 | 
| [09:07] | It hasn’t been easy for me either. | 我也很难过 | 
| [09:09] | – And I get it, you’re angry. – Angry? | -我明白 你很生气 -生气 | 
| [09:11] | Have I ever been angry with you? | 我什么时候生过你的气 | 
| [09:13] | No, but look at your face. | 没有 但是看你这样子 | 
| [09:15] | You’re spinning out. You’re throwing hands in bars. | 你昏了头了 还在酒吧打架 | 
| [09:18] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不用这样 | 
| [09:20] | Your opinion of what I need to do ended when we did. | 我们分手之后 你就别管我做什么了 | 
| [09:43] | Hey, Hendo. | 亨多 | 
| [09:46] | Let’s hit it again. | 咱们再来一次 | 
| [09:48] | What, you didn’t get enough of me yesterday? | 怎么 你昨天还没挨够吗 | 
| [09:57] | Tap out, dumbass. | 认输吧 傻瓜 | 
| [10:05] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事 | 
| [10:27] | Meant to give this to you before you take off. | 想在出发前给你 | 
| [10:29] | First day sixer. | 首日六听啤酒 | 
| [10:31] | Not sure what they’re drinking over in Northern Yemen, | 不知道也门北部有什么喝的 | 
| [10:33] | but this probably beats it. | 但这个估计更好一点 | 
| [10:36] | Can just leave it there. | 就放在那里吧 | 
| [10:43] | Wanted to ask you something. | 想问你点事情 | 
| [10:46] | Thought Jason and Ray had all the answers around here. | 杰森和雷知道这里全部的答案 | 
| [10:50] | So, ask. | 说吧 | 
| [10:52] | Well, you were the last new guy. | 你是最后一个加入的 | 
| [10:55] | Got any advice for me? | 有什么建议给我吗 | 
| [10:59] | I haven’t been the new guy in a long ass time. | 我已经很长时间没有当过新人了 | 
| [11:02] | If I ever was. | 很久了 | 
| [11:03] | Well, look, I didn’t mean any disrespect. I… | 我没有任何不尊重的意思 我… | 
| [11:05] | You want me to be real with you here? | 你想让我说真话吗 | 
| [11:06] | You weren’t my pick. | 我当初选的不是你 | 
| [11:08] | Look, I had my say about you, and if anyone would’ve listened, | 我给过关于你的意见 但如果有人听我的 | 
| [11:10] | you wouldn’t be standing here right now. | 你现在就不会站在这里 | 
| [11:12] | ‘Cause in my opinion, you were second best. | 因为我的意见是 你是次好的那个 | 
| [11:14] | This “Aw, shucks” attitude thing, | 你嗤之以鼻的态度 | 
| [11:16] | the‐the whole humble thing you got going on, | 装模作样的谦虚 | 
| [11:19] | everything about you so clean and tight, I don’t trust it. | 你一清二白的记录 我不相信 | 
| [11:22] | You have to prove yourself to me, and the only way to do that | 你得证明自己给我看 唯一的办法 | 
| [11:24] | is by showing up when our ass is in the fire. | 就是在关键时刻顶得住 | 
| [11:27] | Till then, you can just stay out of my way. | 在此之前 就别来碍我的事了 | 
| [11:32] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [11:43] | We all know you wanted the other guy from Green Team, | 我们都知道你想要的是青队另外一个人 | 
| [11:45] | but give Vic a shot. | 给维克一个机会 | 
| [11:47] | He’s on Bravo. I’d call that a hell of a shot. | 他进了B队 我觉得这就是最好的机会 | 
| [11:50] | I’m saying give the kid some time, maybe a little grace? | 我是说给这孩子一点时间 多包涵一下 | 
| [11:52] | Not every new guy’s gonna light‐switch | 不是每个新人都能在 | 
| [11:54] | some HVT their first day out. | 第一天就干掉一个高价值目标 | 
| [11:56] | Some people have got to pay more dues than others. | 有些人可能要比别人多花些时间 | 
| [12:00] | It’s not the type of gig you learn on the job. | 这工作不是能边干边学的 | 
| [12:01] | You either hit it hard, or you get out of the way. | 要么一击命中 要么就走人 | 
| [12:04] | You haven’t seen the kid in action yet. | 你还没见过他实际作战情况 | 
| [12:06] | You know, all your talents, Spenser, ESP is not one of them. | 斯宾塞 你所有的才能中不包括第六感 | 
| [12:08] | And if you’re doubting my gut on this, | 你要是不信我的感觉 | 
| [12:09] | remember it’s the same gut that pushed for your spot on Bravo. | 想想当初是谁力挺你来B队的 | 
| [12:13] | Look, my issue’s not with you, man. | 我不是针对你的 | 
| [12:16] | You’re doing your thing. I’m just trying to do mine. | 你有你的工作要做 我也要做好我的 | 
| [12:18] | You don’t know what that is now. | 你现在还不知道会怎样 | 
| [12:20] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [12:21] | New new guy makes you just one of the pack. | 新人加入 你就成了老队员之一 | 
| [12:24] | Golden boy becomes middle child. | 新星也有过气的时候 | 
| [12:25] | It’s just part of the team guy cycle. | 队里的人才梯队制度 | 
| [12:27] | Hey. Embrace it. | 试着接受吧 | 
| [12:29] | Don’t resist it. Embrace it. | 别抗拒 接受就好 | 
| [12:32] | I got no problem being one of the pack. | 我不介意当老队员之一 | 
| [12:34] | You are gonna get your chance | 你有的是机会 | 
| [12:35] | to stand up and stand out, Spenser. | 表现超群 斯宾塞 | 
| [12:37] | But it just may not happen the way you think it is. | 但也许不是你想象的那样 | 
| [12:40] | Patience gonna pay off, I promise you that. | 耐心会有回报的 我保证 | 
| [12:43] | You guys lonely without your entourage? | 少了随行人员很孤单吗 | 
| [12:44] | Does feel like we’re traveling a little light, right? | 的确感觉少了点什么 是吧 | 
| [12:47] | Welcome to Yemen. Agency’s had me embedded here | 欢迎来也门 局里把我安排过来几周 | 
| [12:50] | for a few weeks, taking the temperature. | 适应一下这里的气氛 | 
| [12:51] | And what kind of weather blew in the ambassador? | 大使那边是什么情况 | 
| [12:53] | Particularly nasty storm system by the name of Musa Khawlan. | 一个叫穆萨·卡伦的比较棘手 | 
| [12:57] | He’s a new leader of the Bakil tribe. | 他是巴基尔联邦政府的新首领 | 
| [12:59] | Militant, ambitious, | 一个野心勃勃的好战分子 | 
| [13:00] | stoking a hatred of the Hashid tribe. | 煽动针对哈希德的仇恨情绪 | 
| [13:02] | Well, nation’s crashing around you. | 整个国家都濒临崩溃 | 
| [13:05] | Misery loves a target. | 痛苦需要一个宣泄目标 | 
| [13:06] | Khawlan’s threatened violence against Hashid leadership. | 卡伦威胁要对哈希德领导层使用暴力 | 
| [13:09] | They’ve responded in kind. | 他们也做出了同样的回应 | 
| [13:10] | Ambassador Marsden is determined to meet with both sides | 马斯登大使决心与双方进行会晤 | 
| [13:13] | and reach a détente. | 并达成和解 | 
| [13:15] | American diplomat involving themselves in tribal conflict? | 美国外交官卷入部落冲突吗 | 
| [13:18] | Is that courage or ignorance? | 是勇气可嘉还是愚昧无知 | 
| [13:22] | That’s Ambassador Marsden. | 马斯登大使就是这样 | 
| [13:24] | She’s aggressive in her diplomacy. | 她的外交手段很强硬 | 
| [13:26] | A risk taker. | 喜欢铤而走险 | 
| [13:29] | Coming from a gambler like you, | 像你这样的赌徒居然说这话 | 
| [13:31] | now I’m interested in meeting her. | 现在我倒是想见见她了 | 
| [13:48] | You know they still talk about you over at Green Team? | 你知道他们在青队还在议论你吧 | 
| [13:50] | – Yep. – That prank you pulled with the PT Cruiser. | -知道 -你的漫步者车恶作剧 | 
| [13:54] | Legendary. | 简直是传说 | 
| [13:56] | You know, they still can’t figure out | 他们到现在还想不出来 | 
| [13:57] | how the hell you got it all the way up there. | 你到底是怎么把车子弄上去的 | 
| [13:59] | – Seriously, you… – Fold these. | -说真的 你… -叠好这些 | 
| [14:02] | Make sure you steam my underwear. | 一定要烫好我的内裤 | 
| [14:09] | – Hey, you all right? – Oh, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [14:11] | Nut punching the new guy’s one of my sacred duties. | 折磨那个新来的家伙是我神圣的职责之一 | 
| [14:14] | Seems like the past couple days, | 看来这几天 | 
| [14:15] | you got something on your mind. | 你心里有事 | 
| [14:16] | Uh, just getting chafed sitting stateside like I always do. | 和平时一样 待在国内我就烦躁 | 
| [14:19] | – You know. – Yeah, I don’t know. | -你知道的 -我不知道 | 
| [14:21] | Just seems like since we got back from PACOM, | 看来我们从印太司令部回来后 | 
| [14:23] | being home has been a lot easier for you. | 在家待着对你来说太轻松了 | 
| [14:26] | Like, I don’t know, like something’s changed in you. | 我不知道 你好像有些变化 | 
| [14:28] | Nah. Listen, if I ever change, | 不可能 如果我变了 | 
| [14:31] | you go right ahead, and you punch me in the face. | 你就直接给我脸上来一拳 | 
| [14:34] | I think someone’s already checked that box, Sonny. | 看来已经有人给了你一拳 桑尼 | 
| [14:36] | Yeah, well, maybe I did flirt with it a little bit. | 我是和人调调了情 | 
| [14:38] | Settling down with someone. | 找个人安定下来 | 
| [14:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [14:42] | – How was that? – It’s not for me. | -怎么样 -不适合我 | 
| [14:44] | No. No, I’ll tell you what. | 不适合我 这么和你说吧 | 
| [14:46] | There are two people on God’s great earth | 在这片上帝的土地上有两个人 | 
| [14:48] | that won’t ever change, shouldn’t ever change. | 永远也不会改变 永远也不应该改变 | 
| [14:50] | And those two men are standing right here. | 那两个人就站在这里 | 
| [14:53] | Right. So you, uh, you talk to that physiologist yet? | 没错 你去见了那个生理医生没 | 
| [14:56] | – You meet up with her? – Yeah. | -你去见她了吗 -见了 | 
| [14:57] | That lady’s got some nerve saying that some of my habits | 她居然敢说我有一些习惯 | 
| [15:01] | need, uh, modification. | 需要改变 | 
| [15:03] | – You believe that? – Well… what kind of habits? | -你相信吗 -什么样的习惯 | 
| [15:06] | I don’t know, I was hungover as hell. | 我不知道 我当时宿醉未醒 | 
| [15:08] | I wasn’t really listening to what she was saying. | 我没怎么听她在说什么 | 
| [15:09] | She just kept wagging her jaw on and on and on and on. | 她的下巴只是不停地在晃动 | 
| [15:12] | Guess some people can’t recognize perfection when they see it. | 看来有的人就是有眼无珠不识货 | 
| [15:15] | Is that what I’m staring at right there? | 就是我现在看到的吗 | 
| [15:17] | Hey, if it ain’t broke. | 如果没有坏就是完美 | 
| [15:20] | See you, buddy. | 回头见 兄弟 | 
| [15:28] | It’s an awfully public place to meet a man wearing a bull’s eye. | 在公开场合和焦点人物见面太危险了 | 
| [15:32] | Tribal crown doesn’t come with an office? | 部落族长不是选举出来的吗 | 
| [15:34] | Imam Sahan refuses to bow to the threats. | 萨汉伊玛目拒绝向威胁低头 | 
| [15:37] | He wants his Hashid brethren to see him out in the open, | 他想让他的哈希德族人同胞看到他站出来 | 
| [15:41] | unafraid and in control. | 无所畏惧 掌控大局 | 
| [15:43] | Optics are important. | 公众反响很重要 | 
| [15:44] | Yeah, well, control’s a cute idea. | 掌控大局是个聪明的想法 | 
| [15:47] | Sure you can trust Sahan, Ambassador? | 你肯定你能相信萨汉吗 外交大使 | 
| [15:50] | Maybe the idea is to put the bull’s eye on you. | 也许目的是把焦点转向你 | 
| [15:52] | Then it’s a good thing I brought you guys along. | 那带你们来真是太好了 | 
| [15:57] | Imam Sahan. | 萨汉伊玛目 | 
| [16:00] | Madam Ambassador. | 大使女士 | 
| [16:01] | Thank you for meeting. | 谢谢你来见我 | 
| [16:08] | Bravo 1 to Rampart. | B1呼叫堡垒 | 
| [16:10] | Anything on overwatch? | 守望有什么动静吗 | 
| [16:12] | Negative, Bravo 1. | 没有 B1 | 
| [16:13] | OP 1 and 2 have checked in all clear. | 一号和二号观察所检查完毕 一切正常 | 
| [16:16] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [16:17] | OP 2, this is Bravo 1. | 二号观察所 这里是B1 | 
| [16:19] | How those rooftops looking? | 屋顶情况如何 | 
| [16:20] | We’re alone up here, Bravo 1. | 屋顶毫无动静 B1 | 
| [16:23] | Copy that. Keep an eye on that alley. | 收到 继续盯着小巷 | 
| [16:33] | Enough! The Bakil are led by a madman! | 够了 领导巴基尔联邦政府的是个疯子 | 
| [16:36] | He would see my tribe driven from our lands. | 他会眼睁睁看着我的部落被赶出我们的土地 | 
| [16:38] | Imam, if I may… | 伊玛目 请允许我 | 
| [16:38] | It is an insult to me | 对我来说 | 
| [16:40] | that you would meet with such a man as Musa Khawlan. | 你见穆萨·卡伦这种人简直就是侮辱 | 
| [16:42] | The ambassador meant no disrespect. | 大使并无不敬之意 | 
| [16:43] | Imam, meeting is the only way to talk, | 伊玛目 只有会晤才能坐下谈话 | 
| [16:47] | talking the only way to peace. | 只有坐下谈话才能取得和平 | 
| [16:49] | Peace, the only way to life. | 而只有取得和平才能生存下去 | 
| [16:56] | There goes low profile. | 行事低调 | 
| [17:00] | OP 2, biker making entry. You got him? | 二号观察所 有个人骑车经过 看到他吗 | 
| [17:03] | A firm. | 看到了 | 
| [17:05] | Hold on and watch his hands. | 等一下 看看他的双手 | 
| [17:19] | I believe you’ll find my proposals entirely reasonable. | 我相信你会发现我的提议完全合理 | 
| [17:23] | A framework for peace with the Bakil. | 与巴基尔联邦政府建立和平体系 | 
| [17:27] | And, Imam, you should know this. | 伊玛目 你应该知道 | 
| [17:29] | If I were going to insult you, | 如果我要侮辱你 | 
| [17:32] | it would be about this atrocity of a pastry | 我就会毁了你推荐让我 | 
| [17:35] | you recommended I try. | 品尝的甜点 | 
| [17:42] | Let’s hope your proposal is not equally amusing. | 希望你的提议不会这么好笑 | 
| [17:49] | – Madam Ambassador. – Imam. | -再会 大使女士 -再会 伊玛目 | 
| [17:52] | Moving. | 撤退 | 
| [18:15] | I’m sorry, you must be confused. | 抱歉 你一定弄错了 | 
| [18:17] | The nut milk tasting is tomorrow. | 坚果牛奶品鉴会是在明天 | 
| [18:21] | You know, embracing people who want to help me | 接受那些想要帮助我的人 | 
| [18:22] | is not one of my strengths, okay? | 不是我的强项好吗 | 
| [18:25] | As a door kicker, | 作为一个冲锋陷阵的人 | 
| [18:25] | I think I’d be worried if it was. | 你接受了 我反倒担心 | 
| [18:28] | Look, I don’t want to waste your time, | 我不想浪费你的时间 | 
| [18:29] | I don’t want to waste my time. | 我也不想浪费我的时间 | 
| [18:31] | You got it? So this program of yours, | 懂吗 你的这个研究项目 | 
| [18:32] | it’s gonna extend my run as an operator? | 会延长我的作战生涯吗 | 
| [18:35] | The government’s put a lot of time and money | 政府花了大量的时间和金钱 | 
| [18:37] | into making you the leader that you are. | 把你打造成为队长 | 
| [18:40] | You won’t do anyone any good if you’re mothballed. | 如果你退役了 对谁都没有好处 | 
| [18:43] | What are we talking here? Like, uh… | 那我们要聊什么 要… | 
| [18:46] | how’s this work? | 怎么做 | 
| [18:48] | We look at the way you move, | 我们从你的一举一动 | 
| [18:51] | fight, sleep, eat, breathe. | 从战斗 睡觉 吃饭和呼吸来观察 | 
| [18:53] | We are honest about the damage, the issues, | 我们对待所造成的伤害和问题开诚布公 | 
| [18:57] | and we figure out ways | 然后想出对策 | 
| [18:59] | to help you do every single one of those things better. | 来帮助你更好地应对每一件事 | 
| [19:04] | I just want you to know that I’m a meat eater. Understand? | 我只想你知道我是肉食动物 明白吗 | 
| [19:08] | Burgers, steaks. I like to grill. | 汉堡 牛排 我喜欢吃烤肉 | 
| [19:11] | I’m a die hard carnivore. Got it? | 不吃肉我会死的 懂吗 | 
| [19:13] | – Copy that. – Yeah? | -收到 -嗯 | 
| [19:15] | Although, I mean, I‐I know this amazing brussels‐turnip burger. | 我知道有一个非常好吃的牛肉萝卜汉堡 | 
| [19:19] | I think maybe you should give it a try. | 我想你也许应该试试 | 
| [19:20] | You’re just hitting my trigger points. | 你刚刺激到我了 | 
| [19:22] | Walking backwards here. | 我要后退了 | 
| [19:23] | Look, Mike Richards would still be playing | 如果迈克·理查斯[前职业冰球选手] | 
| [19:28] | if he’d been on my program. | 参加了我的项目 他还能继续打球 | 
| [19:33] | You know hockey, huh? | 你懂冰球吗 | 
| [19:34] | Just what I picked up playing center at University of Wisconsin. | 只是在威斯康星大学时打过中锋 | 
| [19:38] | Ugh, a Badger. | 你是浣熊队的 | 
| [19:41] | What do you say? Want to get started? | 你意下如何 要开始吗 | 
| [19:44] | Yeah, I’ll hit you up. | 我会再来找你 | 
| [19:45] | You know, think about it. | 先好好想一下 | 
| [19:48] | When I’m back, maybe. Okay? See you, Natalie. | 也许等我回来吧 再见 娜塔莉 | 
| [19:54] | Okay, got it. Thanks, Mandy. | 好的 明白 谢谢你 曼迪 | 
| [19:58] | Intel from a local source says there’s a funeral procession | 来自当地的情报说有一个送葬队伍 | 
| [20:01] | near the diplomatic compound. | 就在外交公寓附近 | 
| [20:03] | Popular Bakil elder. | 非常有声望的巴基尔长者 | 
| [20:05] | Naseem Absi, an honorable man. | 纳西姆·艾布希 一位可敬的人 | 
| [20:08] | Well, | 好吧 | 
| [20:08] | we got a few hundred hopefully honorable Bakil mourners | 可能有几百个同样可敬的巴基尔追悼者 | 
| [20:11] | heading the same direction as us. | 正和我们前往同一个地方 | 
| [20:13] | Mandy and GRS will follow for support. | 曼迪和地球观测系统会继续给我们支援 | 
| [20:19] | Always fun to have the Agency | 有中情局和他们完美无瑕的记录 | 
| [20:21] | and their spotless record along for the ride. | 随行真是一如既往的有意思 | 
| [20:24] | They’re still doing dollar draft nights at the Sandy Frog? | 他们还在沙蛙酒吧搞美元选秀夜吗 | 
| [20:27] | Sorry, ma’am? | 什么 女士 | 
| [20:29] | That was the deal when I was at Naval Station Norfolk. | 我还在诺福克海军基地的时候他们就这么做 | 
| [20:32] | Worth the trip to Vah Beach, | 弗吉尼亚海滩值得一去 | 
| [20:35] | long as you stayed clear of those SEAL Team knuckleheads. | 只要你离海豹突击队那些榆木脑袋远点 | 
| [20:39] | I didn’t know that you served. | 我不知道你还服过役 | 
| [20:40] | Five years as a JAG. | 在军法署干了五年 | 
| [20:41] | Thought I’d be Atticus Finch in dress blues, | 以为我能成为穿海军服的阿提克斯·芬奇 | 
| [20:43] | battling injustice. | 为公正而战 | 
| [20:46] | How did that lead to Foreign Service? | 这和去外交部有什么联系吗 | 
| [20:47] | It didn’t. I separated, | 没联系 我自己调来的 | 
| [20:49] | earlier than my C. O. would have liked, actually. | 我的指挥官不喜欢我那这么早离开 | 
| [20:53] | Realized the impact I wanted to have on the world | 我发现我想给世界带来的影响 | 
| [20:55] | wouldn’t happen inside a courtroom. | 无法在法庭上实现 | 
| [20:57] | JAG’s a good career choice. | 军法署的工作很好 | 
| [20:59] | Big gamble to leave that, right? | 是下了很大决心离开的 对吧 | 
| [21:00] | That’s what everybody told me. | 大家都这么说 | 
| [21:03] | “Keep paying your dues, be patient, don’t push it.” | “努力付出 保持耐心 不要强求” | 
| [21:08] | And now you feel like you’re having an impact? | 那你现在觉得你有影响力了吗 | 
| [21:10] | Still hear the same old song from the same kind of people. | 还是从同样的人嘴里听到那些陈词滥调 | 
| [21:13] | “Diplomacy’s a process, don’t rock the boat.” | “外交是一个过程 不要兴风作浪” | 
| [21:17] | But guess what. | 但你猜怎么着 | 
| [21:19] | Boat’s been corroding in the same toxic water for decades. | 几十年来 新风变毒气 活水变死水 | 
| [21:22] | We all got to start rocking it. | 我们都必须开始掀起点风浪了 | 
| [21:25] | Yeah, I bet that hasn’t won you a ton of friends. | 我猜这很难得到很多拥护吧 | 
| [21:28] | People don’t really appreciate a maverick streak. | 人们都很难欣赏言行与众不同的人 | 
| [21:31] | Something tells me you like making waves, too. | 看来你也是一个喜欢搞事情的人 | 
| [21:34] | Yeah, well, Navy’s not real big on vessel rocking. | 也许吧 但海军在这场风浪里没多少分量 | 
| [21:47] | Man in that casket was a man of peace. | 棺材里的长者是个和平主义者 | 
| [21:50] | He remembered that the Bakil and Hashid tribes | 他一直谨记巴基尔和哈希德这两个部落 | 
| [21:53] | were descended from two brothers. | 原本是同气连枝 | 
| [21:56] | And you’re here to get others to remember that, too? | 那你来这是为了让其他人也能记住吗 | 
| [22:00] | I’m here to get people to focus on what unites | 我来这是为了让人们更关注团结 而不是分裂 | 
| [22:03] | rather than divides them so they don’t kill each other. | 这样他们才不会自相残杀 | 
| [22:06] | Yeah, well, the ones who focus on division | 很好 可更关注分裂的人总是声势更大 | 
| [22:07] | are always louder, so let’s get you inside. | 所以我们还是赶紧护送你进去吧 | 
| [22:29] | Ma’am, I really think we need to get you inside the residence. | 女士 我们真的得让你进屋了 | 
| [22:35] | We’re good. We’re good. | 没事 没事 | 
| [22:36] | Hey, we’re good! We’re good! | 听着 没事 没事 | 
| [22:39] | It’s celebratory. | 是仪式的一部分 | 
| [22:41] | You know, Senior Chief Perry, | 高级士官长佩里 | 
| [22:43] | yeah, might be a good idea head on in. | 进屋也许是个好主意 | 
| [22:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 女士 | 
| [22:50] | Ambassador’s safe inside. | 大使在屋内安全 | 
| [22:52] | She’s, uh… | 她… | 
| [22:53] | She’s got Mandy captive, | 她抓住了曼迪 | 
| [22:55] | trying to get Agency intel from her. | 想从她身上弄到局里的情报 | 
| [22:57] | Lady’s something else. Tell you what. | 要我说那个女人可不简单 | 
| [22:59] | More focused on the task at hand than her career. | 不要被她的职业分心 多专注眼前的任务 | 
| [23:03] | Not exactly following the politician playbook. | 她还真不像传统的那些政治家 | 
| [23:05] | She’s definitely got a rebel streak in her. | 她绝对有很强的反叛精神 | 
| [23:06] | That’s for damn sure. | 这毫无疑问 | 
| [23:09] | Ray, crowd stopped in front of the compound. | 雷 有群人聚集在公寓前方 | 
| [23:11] | They’re not moving on. | 他们没有走开 | 
| [23:15] | That doesn’t feel right. | 感觉有些不对劲 | 
| [23:17] | No. No, neither does that. | 没错 而且那个也不对劲 | 
| [23:23] | Tire fires. | 烧轮胎 | 
| [23:24] | They’re signaling. | 他们在发信号 | 
| [23:27] | Doesn’t take much to turn grief into rage. | 悲伤很轻易就能转化为愤怒 | 
| [23:30] | Yeah, or a funeral into a riot. | 没错 或是葬礼变暴乱 | 
| [23:45] | 20 minutes to touchdown. | 还有20分钟降落 | 
| [23:47] | Looks like you didn’t sleep, huh? | 你好像都没睡啊 | 
| [23:50] | No, not much. | 睡得不多 | 
| [23:51] | It’s all the same stuff as the regular teams, | 其实这和在常规队伍都差不多 | 
| [23:53] | we just get better ops. | 只是我们的任务更好 | 
| [23:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [23:57] | Doesn’t feel that way, though. | 不过我没有那种感觉 | 
| [24:01] | You remember your first time out? | 你还记得你第一次出任务吗 | 
| [24:07] | Lot different back then. | 那个时候很不一样 | 
| [24:10] | It was June ’01. | 那天是2001年的六月 | 
| [24:12] | Thought I was signing up for life as a peacetime Frogman. | 本以为我会做一辈子和平时期的海豹队员 | 
| [24:18] | Few months later, the world caught fire. | 几个月以后 战火就烧起来了 | 
| [24:23] | 20 years later, little did I know, | 20年后 我也不知道怎么了 | 
| [24:25] | I’d still be fighting that fire. | 反正我还在努力灭火中 | 
| [24:29] | War since I was in first grade. | 我一年级起就开始打仗了 | 
| [24:33] | But that combat, | 但那次战斗 | 
| [24:36] | look what it shaped DEVGRU and the teams into. | 看到战斗对海豹六队和这些队伍的塑造 | 
| [24:39] | I’m proud to be a part of it. | 我非常荣幸能够参与其中 | 
| [24:41] | Oh, come on. This kid sounds like he was conceived | 天哪 拜托 这小子说得好像他是在 | 
| [24:44] | and raised in a DoD lab. | 国防部实验室培育长大的实验品 | 
| [24:46] | Hey, I would’ve taken that over the deal I got. | 如果有的选 我宁愿在实验室里长大 | 
| [24:49] | Oh, what do you think, we all made it here with a life | 想什么呢 你以为我们在这里 | 
| [24:51] | of Betty Crocker and father and son on Scout trips? | 就像是在过家家玩童子军游戏吗 | 
| [24:53] | Please, Victoria, spare us your tragic emo origin story. | 维多利亚 拜托别再跟我们分享悲情往事吧 | 
| [24:59] | Don’t take it personally. He’s sleep deprived. | 别往心里去 他没睡好 | 
| [25:02] | Actually, Sonny’s always sleep deprived. | 但实际上 桑尼一直都睡不好 | 
| [25:04] | But you know what? Little advice: | 但听我一句 一个小建议 | 
| [25:06] | whatever you have in the rearview mirror, | 不管你以往的生活都经历了些什么 | 
| [25:08] | – uh, keep it there. – Roger that. | -往事无须再提 -收到 | 
| [25:11] | As far as I’m concerned, | 但在我看来 | 
| [25:12] | my life started when I joined the teams. | 我加入队伍的那天 我的生活才真正开始 | 
| [25:15] | Blackburn. We’re about to land. | 布莱克本 我们快降落了 | 
| [25:17] | Well, Command wants you sitting tight on the tarmac. | 司令部命令你们先待命 | 
| [25:19] | There’s a situation developing near the compound. | 外交公寓附近出了些状况 | 
| [25:21] | We don’t want to inflame it. | 我们不希望事态恶化 | 
| [25:23] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 | 
| [25:24] | Big group of fighting rage males just joined the crowd. | 一大批武装男子加入了人群 | 
| [25:28] | Definitely not mourners. | 那些人绝对不是来追悼的 | 
| [25:29] | Guys are carrying bags. They look heavy, too. | 那帮人还背着很多包 看起来都很重 | 
| [25:33] | And I got a guy 200 meters south | 我还看到南边两百米处有一名男子 | 
| [25:35] | of building one on a radio. | 站在楼顶使用无线对讲机 | 
| [25:37] | Looks like he’s on watch. | 他看起来像是盯梢的 | 
| [25:38] | Two more on the street with radios. | 街上还有两个人也在用无线电 | 
| [25:40] | Source on the ground says | 这里的线人说 | 
| [25:41] | a number of local shops shuttered early. | 不久之前很多的本地商店都关门了 | 
| [25:44] | Something in the air. | 风雨欲来啊 | 
| [25:46] | Check out that rooftop. | 看那边的屋顶 | 
| [25:48] | Carrying hard cases. | 有人携带了硬质箱子 | 
| [25:51] | Could be journalists, | 有可能是记者 | 
| [25:53] | camera gear? | 相机设备 | 
| [25:54] | Yeah, it could be bowling balls, too, | 是啊 还可能是保龄球呢 | 
| [25:55] | but something tells me they’re not. | 但我的直觉告诉不是这些东西 | 
| [25:56] | And these tire fires, they’re not, they’re not random at all. | 还有那些轮胎火 他们并不是完全随机点燃的 | 
| [25:59] | They’re evenly spaced and choking off | 它们分布均匀 | 
| [26:01] | all the entries and exits to this area. | 阻断了所有通往这片区域的进出口 | 
| [26:02] | They’re roadblocks. | 他们在设路障 | 
| [26:04] | Yeah, this is coordinated. | 没错 这是一场联合行动 | 
| [26:05] | Feels like they’re setting up on us. | 感觉他们在设计我们 | 
| [26:06] | I agree. There’s nothing spontaneous about this at all. | 同意 这些事不可能恰好同时发生 | 
| [26:13] | This is Bravo 2. What’s your ETA? | 这是B2 预计什么时候到 | 
| [26:15] | They’re holding us at the airstrip. | 他们把我们困在了简易机场 | 
| [26:16] | Something about civilian unrest. | 因为平民暴动的事 | 
| [26:18] | I don’t know how many of these guys are civilians. | 我不知道这里面有多少人是平民 | 
| [26:20] | This is starting to look like a coordinated assault, J. | 越看越像联合袭击 J | 
| [26:27] | I understand that, Jason, but… | 我明白 杰森 可是… | 
| [26:28] | No, you don’t understand. All right? | 不 你并不理解 好吗 | 
| [26:29] | They need us. We’re ten klicks away, | 他们需要我们 我们就在十公里之外 | 
| [26:31] | roads are getting blocked off. | 道路都被封锁了 | 
| [26:33] | Yeah, and as I said, the brass thinks that | 我知道 但正如我所说 上头认为 | 
| [26:35] | adding more troops to the scenario is a bad idea. | 在这时候更多军队的介入并不是个好主意 | 
| [26:38] | Look, Ray knows what he’s looking at. | 听着 雷很清楚他那边的情况 | 
| [26:40] | This thing lights off, I got two of my team guys | 如果事态升级 我的两名队员 | 
| [26:42] | and three contractors going up against an army. | 以及三个雇佣兵将对抗一整支军队 | 
| [26:45] | Look, I am pushing every way I can, Jason. | 好吧 我会尽力帮你们的 杰森 | 
| [26:48] | Stand by. | 待命 | 
| [26:49] | The whole intel shop’s digging in. | 所有的情报站都在挖消息 | 
| [26:51] | Bakil social media, local news, | 巴基尔社交媒体 当地新闻机构 | 
| [26:53] | any whiff of what might be brewing. | 有一丝风吹草动他们都能捕捉到 | 
| [26:55] | Mandy’s already I. D.’d | 曼迪已经在人群中 | 
| [26:56] | several known Bakil hardliners in the crowd. | 识别出了几名已知的巴基尔强硬派分子 | 
| [26:58] | It’s a funeral for a tribal elder. | 这是一位部落长老的葬礼 | 
| [27:01] | Could just be paying their respects. | 他们也许只是来追悼的 | 
| [27:03] | Giving them the benefit of the doubt. | 与其抱有侥幸 | 
| [27:05] | I’d rather give us the benefit of a visual. | 不如追求实证 | 
| [27:07] | We’re on station. | 我们已经准备就位了 | 
| [27:11] | Smoke from the tire fires sure ain’t helping us. | 这滚滚浓烟可帮不到我们 | 
| [27:14] | We’ll get a clearer picture. | 我们会收到清晰的画面的 | 
| [27:17] | Are there any other entry points on this compound? | 这座公寓还有任何其他入口吗 | 
| [27:19] | A delivery hatch. | 有一个送货舱口 | 
| [27:21] | Okay. Where? | 好吧 在哪儿 | 
| [27:23] | Come on, man, you’re the damn security chief. | 快点 伙计 你可是保安队长 | 
| [27:24] | You got to help us out here. | 你得帮我们 | 
| [27:25] | The southeast corner. It’s locked, fortified. | 在东南角 但是被锁上而且加固了 | 
| [27:28] | Okay, in case of emergency exfil, where’s the helo landing? | 好吧 万一我们要紧急撤退 直升机的降落点在哪里 | 
| [27:30] | The roof. GPS coordinates are there. | 屋顶 GPS坐标在那儿 | 
| [27:35] | The vehicles in this motor pool. | 停车场里的车辆暴露了 | 
| [27:37] | They’re exposed. Is there any cover we could move them to? | 有什么地方能掩护它们吗 | 
| [27:39] | Nothing like that. | 没有 | 
| [27:41] | What about an armory? | 军械库呢 | 
| [27:42] | Anything on site? | 这里有军械库吗 | 
| [27:44] | Yes, down the hall. But it won’t be enough. | 有 在大厅 但是远远不够 | 
| [27:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:49] | This is not an embassy. | 这里不是大使馆 | 
| [27:51] | This is a temporary residential outpost. | 只是一个临时居住的前哨基地 | 
| [27:54] | We are not equipped to repel an attack. | 我们没有足够的装备来抵挡外来攻击 | 
| [27:55] | Yeah, well, clearly, you’re not, but we need your help. | 没错 很明显你们不能 但是我们需要你帮忙 | 
| [27:57] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [27:58] | I cannot stay here. I’m sorry. | 我不能待在这 抱歉 | 
| [28:01] | You’re not leaving. | 你不能离开 | 
| [28:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:07] | Clay. Let him go. | 克莱 让他走 | 
| [28:12] | God help you. | 愿主保佑你们 | 
| [28:19] | He knows. | 他知道 | 
| [28:20] | He knows what’s coming. They got to the security team. | 他知道即将发生什么 他们找上了安保队 | 
| [28:22] | Yeah, well, screw him. | 无所谓了 去他的 | 
| [28:24] | He’d just run when the shooting starts anyway, right? | 反正开始交火的时候他也会马上逃跑 对吗 | 
| [28:27] | Fine. No JV team in our way now. | 好吧 没有杂牌军在这碍事了 | 
| [28:30] | Damn straight. Let’s go. | 没错 我们走 | 
| [28:37] | Ambassador. | 大使 | 
| [28:38] | Entire compound staff is here. | 所有的员工都在这里了 | 
| [28:41] | Panic level started at a seven. | 恐慌程度原本是七级 | 
| [28:43] | I think we’re down to a five. | 不过我觉得现在降到五了 | 
| [28:45] | Five will work. | 五级够了 | 
| [28:46] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好了 大家都听好 | 
| [28:48] | You’re gonna remain sheltered down here, okay? You are safe. | 你们要待在这里避难 知道了吗 这里很安全 | 
| [28:51] | So stay calm. Wait for our instructions. | 所以请保持冷静 等我们的指示 | 
| [28:54] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [28:56] | I’m gonna head out. | 我先出去了 | 
| [28:57] | Ma’am, we need to pin down an exit plan immediately. | 女士 我们得马上确定一条撤离路线 | 
| [29:00] | Breathe, Daniel. The plan right now is to shelter in place. | 深呼吸 丹尼尔 目前的计划就是在这里避难 | 
| [29:03] | That changes, you’ll be the first to know. | 一旦情况有变 我会第一个通知你 | 
| [29:09] | Seems like you got this, uh, this peacekeeper thing down. | 看起来你很擅长安抚别人的情绪 | 
| [29:12] | It’s all a cover. Don’t tell. | 我装出来的 别说出去 | 
| [29:15] | I’m not buying it. | 我可不信 | 
| [29:16] | Feels like this is what you were born to do. | 感觉就像你天性如此 | 
| [29:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [29:20] | Took me a while to discover it, anyway. | 反正我花了很长时间才开发出这个才能 | 
| [29:23] | I always envied people like you. | 我总是忌妒像你这样的人 | 
| [29:25] | How’s that? | 怎么说 | 
| [29:28] | Must’ve found your calling early to rise to the top so young. | 你这么年少有为 一定很早就找到了自己的使命 | 
| [29:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [29:36] | I hope you were born to fight. | 我希望你生来就是个斗士 | 
| [29:39] | The people here need you. | 这里的人们需要你 | 
| [29:41] | Yes, ma’am. I understand. | 遵命 女士 我了解 | 
| [29:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [29:54] | Get in, gear up. All right? | 进去 穿好装备 知道了吗 | 
| [29:56] | Get the ground transportation unloaded. Let’s go. Move. | 把地面运输工具准备好 我们走 行动 | 
| [29:59] | I thought the, uh, Pentagon fun police was holding us here. | 我还以为五角大楼的警察不让我们行动呢 | 
| [30:02] | Nope. Tell you what, | 没有 实话跟你说 | 
| [30:04] | the longer these cake-eaters deny the situation, | 这些当官的否认事实越久 | 
| [30:06] | the worse it’s gonna get. | 情况就会变得越糟 | 
| [30:07] | – We’re rolling out against orders? – No. | -所以我们要违抗命令吗 -不 | 
| [30:09] | Just want to be ready. | 只是想做好准备 | 
| [30:10] | When we get the go, we go. Got it? | 一旦获得批准就马上行动 明白吗 | 
| [30:16] | Fighting age males are sticking around, | 青壮年男子还没有走 | 
| [30:18] | but the rest of the crowd’s clearing out. | 但其他人群已经散了 | 
| [30:20] | Sheltering from the storm. | 他们在躲避即将到来的风暴 | 
| [30:25] | Take overwatch on the south roof, | 你负责守望屋顶南角 | 
| [30:27] | cover down on any activity at the back of the rear gate. | 关注后方大门附近的任何可疑活动 | 
| [30:29] | Got it. | 明白 | 
| [30:34] | This is Bravo 2, Havoc. | 我是B2 作战中心 | 
| [30:35] | We got troops in contact. I say again, troops in contact. | 我们与敌军发生交火 重复 与敌军交火 | 
| [30:38] | I’ve got a man down. | 一名队友受伤 | 
| [30:43] | Send ’em now. | 让他们马上行动 | 
| [30:46] | All right, boys, we’re cleared hot. | 好了 兄弟们 上头放行了 | 
| [30:48] | Let’s load up. | 我们准备出发 | 
| [31:01] | Hand me that, come on. | 把那个给我 快 | 
| [31:05] | You’re gonna be okay. We got you. | 你会没事的 有我们呢 | 
| [31:09] | Come on, you guys, let’s give them some room. | 来吧 我们给他们腾点位置 | 
| [31:18] | No pain meds in the armory, | 军械库里没有止疼药 | 
| [31:19] | but did find some ammo. | 但找到了一些弹药 | 
| [31:21] | And these Reagan era flak jackets. | 还有这些里根时代的防弹背心 | 
| [31:23] | Haven’t heard anything but small arms. | 除了一些小型武器之外没听到别的动静 | 
| [31:24] | Yeah, well, they saw a shot at us and took it, | 是啊 他们看准机会就开了枪 | 
| [31:27] | but you bet your ass they’ll be coming back with a lot more. | 但他们肯定还会再次发动攻击的 | 
| [31:30] | All right, I’m going to, uh, head back up to the roof. | 好吧 我得回到屋顶去 | 
| [31:32] | – Go. We’re good. – All right. | -去吧 我们没事了 -好的 | 
| [31:45] | Found these in the armory. | 在军械库找到了这些 | 
| [31:50] | How many? | 有几件 | 
| [31:51] | – Eight. – Perfect. | -八件 -很好 | 
| [31:53] | One for each of my people. | 我的人每人一个 | 
| [31:54] | I don’t need one. | 我就不需要了 | 
| [31:57] | Ma’am, that’s not how this works. | 女士 你不能这么做 | 
| [31:59] | Okay, this won’t be a conversation. | 好吗 这不用商量 | 
| [32:00] | Might not be how it works, | 也许不该这么做 | 
| [32:01] | but it’s the way it’s gonna be, Senior Chief. | 但这就是我的决定 高级士官长 | 
| [32:03] | Bakil leadership, | 巴基尔的领导人 | 
| [32:04] | Musa Khawlan, thinks the ambassador is here | 穆萨·卡伦认为大使 | 
| [32:07] | to side with the Hashid. | 是来支持哈希德 | 
| [32:08] | To knock them down. | 推翻他们的势力的 | 
| [32:10] | That’s what we’ve been able to piece together. | 这是我们现在能拼凑出来的结论 | 
| [32:12] | The source of this rage, it’s a misunderstanding. | 他们怒火的源头是一场误会 | 
| [32:16] | No. They were looking for a fight and you’re the excuse. | 不 他们只是在找打仗的理由 你们只是借口 | 
| [32:19] | I have to do something. | 我必须做些什么 | 
| [32:21] | I need to speak to Khawlan, clear this up. | 我需要和卡伦谈谈 来澄清事实 | 
| [32:23] | The man’s busy waging war on us. | 这人正忙着向我们发动战争 | 
| [32:24] | I know where he is. A mile from here. | 我知道他在哪 离这里只有不到两公里 | 
| [32:27] | I need to get to him now. | 我现在就要去找他 | 
| [32:30] | You know that can’t happen. | 你知道这不可能 | 
| [32:31] | It has to happen. | 必须如此 | 
| [32:36] | The only way this ends without more bloodshed | 唯一能少流血的出路 | 
| [32:39] | is if I go to Khawlan and convince him. | 就是我去找卡伦并且说服他 | 
| [32:43] | I’ll drive myself if I have to. | 如果必要的话我会自己开车去 | 
| [32:47] | Ma’am, the rest of my team is ten minutes out. | 女士 我的队友还有十分钟就到了 | 
| [32:51] | They land, we’ll have enough guns and enough men | 他们落地后 我们会有足够的枪支和人员 | 
| [32:53] | to load everyone up and get out of here. | 给每个人全副武装离开这里 | 
| [32:55] | Then I will personally drive you | 之后我会亲自开车送你 | 
| [32:56] | to whatever kamikaze peace mission you want, | 去完成任何自杀式和平使命 | 
| [32:58] | but you will not… go alone. | 但是你不能自己行动 | 
| [33:03] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 | 
| [33:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [33:10] | We’ll wait for your people. | 我们会等着你的人 | 
| [33:13] | Thank you, Senior Chief. | 谢谢你 高级士官长 | 
| [33:17] | Thank you, ambassador. | 谢谢你 大使 | 
| [33:24] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [33:26] | Everyone, let me show you how to put these on. | 所有人 让我教你们怎么把这些穿上 | 
| [33:40] | 2, this is 1. How copy? | B2 这里是B1 请回复 | 
| [33:43] | This is Bravo 3. Intersquad comms aren’t gonna work | 这里是B3 队内通讯要我们足够靠近他们 | 
| [33:45] | till we get closer to ’em. | 才能使用 | 
| [33:47] | Copy, 3. | 收到 B3 | 
| [33:48] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心基地 | 
| [33:49] | We will relay between you and Bravo 2 if necessary. | 必要的话 我们会转接你和B2之间的通话 | 
| [33:52] | Break. Be advised, | 完毕 请注意 | 
| [33:54] | Bravo 2’s position is under increasingly heavy attack | B2的地点受到越来越猛烈的 | 
| [33:56] | by small arms and mortars. | 小型武器和迫击炮的攻击 | 
| [33:58] | – How copy? – Solid copy. | -收到了吗 -收到了 | 
| [34:00] | No relay necessary at this time. | 暂时没必要转接 | 
| [34:02] | Bravo 3, this is 1. | B3 这里是B1 | 
| [34:05] | Hold your course, we’re two blocks to the compound. | 保持路线 我们还有两个街区 | 
| [34:08] | I got your six, boss. | 老大 我负责你的后方 | 
| [34:12] | Right turn here, right turn. | 这里右转 右转 | 
| [34:19] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [34:20] | I need ISR on our position. | 我们这里需要侦察监视设备 | 
| [34:21] | Enemy is blocking streets. | 敌人封锁了街道 | 
| [34:22] | We’re gonna need help with our route. | 需要帮助我们调整路线 | 
| [34:24] | We need a visual on that compound. | 我们需要目的地的图像 | 
| [34:25] | Bravo 1, ISR is required on station | B1 外交辖区上空 | 
| [34:27] | above the diplomatic compound. | 需要侦察监视设备 | 
| [34:29] | We cannot divert it to your position at this time. | 暂时不能让给你们 | 
| [34:31] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [34:33] | No way we’re making that turn. | 我们转不过去的 | 
| [34:37] | All right, Full Metal, we got to reverse out. | 好吧 全金属 我们要倒出去 | 
| [34:39] | Now. Move. | 现在 动起来 | 
| [34:41] | Check. | 检查完毕 | 
| [34:48] | “Ass backwards toward the tire fire” | “屁股倒向起火的轮胎” | 
| [34:50] | is gonna be the title of my memoir. | 将是我回忆录的标题 | 
| [34:54] | All stop, all stop, all stop! | 都停下 都停下 都停下 | 
| [34:56] | Bravo 3, what do you got? | B3 你那什么情况 | 
| [35:17] | Sonny, move! Move, Sonny, move! | 桑尼 快走 桑尼 快走 | 
| [35:36] | Boss man. | 老大 | 
| [35:41] | Melt ’em. | 炸了他们 | 
| [35:48] | Clear this way! | 开路 | 
| [35:50] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 3, radio check. | B2 这里是B3 通信检测 | 
| [35:53] | Try him again. | 再试一次 | 
| [35:54] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 3, radio check. | B2 这里是B3 通讯检测 | 
| [35:58] | Bravo 2, this Bravo 3, radio check. | B2 这里是B3 通讯检测 | 
| [36:01] | Bravo 3, this is Bravo 2, I hear you | B3 这里是B2 我收到了 | 
| [36:03] | Lima Charlie. How me? | 信号清晰 听到我吗 | 
| [36:04] | Bravo 2, Tangos on our six. | B2 目标在我们后方 | 
| [36:06] | Had to ditch the vehicles, heading to you on foot. | 不得不弃车步行去你们那 | 
| [36:08] | Copy that, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [36:10] | Continue to the rear gate. | 继续向后门走 | 
| [36:11] | We’ll open it as soon as we have visual on you. | 我们一看见你们就开门 | 
| [36:13] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [36:15] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc. | B2 这里是作战中心 | 
| [36:16] | You should have a visual on our guys at your one o’clock, | 你们朝1点钟方向会看见我们的人 | 
| [36:18] | right about now. | 现在就可以看到了 | 
| [36:20] | Hold. | 停下 | 
| [36:22] | Copy that, Havoc. We’ve got ’em. | 收到 作战中心 我们看见他们了 | 
| [36:27] | Ray, rear gate. | 雷 后门 | 
| [36:32] | Bravo 1, hold what you got. | B1 拿好你们的武器 | 
| [36:33] | We’ve got enemy activity at the rear gate. | 我们有敌军在后门活动 | 
| [36:35] | Bravo 2, this is 1. We got enemy coming on us hard. | B2 这里是B1 我们收到了敌军的重击 | 
| [36:36] | You got to get that door open. | 你必须把门打开 | 
| [36:38] | You move now, you’ll be stepping right into an ambush, brother. | 你现在走会被伏击 兄弟 | 
| [36:41] | Yeah, we’re gonna have one hell of an ambush here | 我们原地不动 | 
| [36:42] | if we don’t move. | 也会被伏击 | 
| [36:56] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 这里是B1 | 
| [36:57] | We have to move now. | 我们现在必须移动了 | 
| [36:58] | Bravo 1, we’re trying to clear them from the rear gate. | B1 我们正在肃清后门 | 
| [37:00] | That’s your only way in. | 这是你们唯一的入口 | 
| [37:01] | Hey, hey, it doesn’t have to be. | 不一定是唯一的 | 
| [37:03] | Delivery hatch, southeast corner. | 送货舱口 东南角 | 
| [37:04] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 | 
| [37:06] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:26] | Bravo 1, change of plans. | B1 计划有变 | 
| [37:28] | Stand by, everybody. Stand by. | 待命 所有人 原地待命 | 
| [37:30] | – Boss… – Yeah, yeah. | -老大 -是的 | 
| [37:36] | Take ’em out. | 解决他们 | 
| [37:46] | Bravo 6, what’s your ETA on that entry? | B6 你们预计什么时间到入口 | 
| [37:49] | That door’s barricaded. | 那扇门有门阻 | 
| [37:50] | I’m working the problem. | 我在解决这个问题 | 
| [37:51] | Bravo 6, get that door open! | B6 打开那扇门 | 
| [38:04] | 6, get that door open now! | B6 现在打开那扇门 | 
| [38:22] | Move on me. Move on me. | 跟我走 跟我走 | 
| [38:23] | Move, move, move! Go, go, go! | 动起来 走走走 | 
| [38:32] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re inside. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们进来了 | 
| [38:35] | Move, move, move, move. | 动起来 动起来 | 
| [38:37] | That’s a good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到了 B1 | 
| [38:41] | What was that Ray said? If he brought me here, | 雷说什么来着 如果他带我来的话 | 
| [38:43] | I was liable to disrupt the “Kumbaya”? | 我可能会破坏和平团结 | 
| [38:46] | Sonny, you’d been here, there wouldn’t be a city anymore. | 桑尼 你来的话 这里怕是早夷为平地了 | 
| [38:47] | Yeah, sounds peaceful to me. | 我看很和谐啊 | 
| [38:49] | Let’s go find Ray, figure out evac. | 我们去找雷 制定撤离方案 | 
| [38:54] | Ambassador, Master Chief Hayes. | 大使 总士官长海斯 | 
| [38:57] | Rest of our team is outside pulling security. | 我们队余下的人在外面布置保护措施 | 
| [38:59] | – Thanks for coming. – Pleasure to meet you. | -谢谢你能来 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [39:00] | We’re gonna get you folks out of here. | 我们会把你们带出去 | 
| [39:02] | Keys to the motor pool vehicles. | 机动车的钥匙 | 
| [39:03] | How you want to do this? | 你想怎么做这件事 | 
| [39:04] | Motor pool’s got five vehicles. | 一共五辆机动车 | 
| [39:06] | Split the evacuees up in three, | 把撤离人员分成三组 | 
| [39:08] | shooter and driver in each one. | 每组里都有司机和枪手 | 
| [39:09] | Double up on the ambassador. | 在大使的车里多加人手 | 
| [39:10] | We’ll use ISR to help guide us to the airport. | 我们会借助侦察监视设备导航到机场 | 
| [39:11] | Yeah, okay. Okay, we got to move. | 好的 我们得走了 | 
| [39:13] | We got to get your people out of here. | 我们得把你的人带出这里 | 
| [39:14] | Everybody, listen up. | 所有人 听好了 | 
| [39:31] | Ensign Davis, do you believe | 戴维斯少尉 | 
| [39:32] | you can find them a safe path to the airport? | 你能找到一条去机场的安全的路吗 | 
| [39:35] | This is verging on a Blackwater Fallujah scenario. | 这就像黑水费卢杰那次一样 | 
| [39:37] | And I don’t want these boys hanging from a bridge. | 我不想让这些兄弟被吊在桥上 | 
| [39:39] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -你明白了吗 -是的 长官 | 
| [39:41] | Three soft skinned vehicles | 三辆软皮车 | 
| [39:42] | evading an unknown number of enemy for six miles. | 在10公里内躲避未知数量的敌人 | 
| [39:45] | And we’ll be with them for every inch of it. | 我们会全程支援他们 | 
| [39:51] | Sonny, Brock, Metal, pull the cars around here. | 桑尼 布罗克 金属 车停在这 | 
| [39:59] | Incoming! | 小心炸弹 | 
| [40:13] | Havoc, this is 1. We have no way out of here. | 作战中心 这里是B1 没有出去的路了 |