时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[00:10] | You and Davis, | 你和戴维斯 |
[00:10] | how long have you two been playing house | 你们两个背着小队的人 |
[00:11] | behind the team’s back? | 在一起玩过家家多久了 |
[00:12] | it is so good to see that you’re back | 很高兴看到你又恢复正常了 |
[00:14] | on your damn high horse again. | 又开始他妈的趾高气扬了 |
[00:15] | We look at the way you move, | 我们从你的一举一动 |
[00:16] | fight, sleep, eat, breathe, | 从战斗 睡觉 吃饭和呼吸来观察 |
[00:18] | and we figure out ways to help you do | 然后想出对策来帮助你 |
[00:21] | every single one of those things better. | 更好地应对每一件事 |
[00:22] | Everything about you so clean and tight,I don’t trust it. | 你一清二白的记录 我不相信 |
[00:24] | You have to prove yourself to me, | 你得证明自己给我看 |
[00:25] | and the only way to do that is by showing up | 唯一的办法就是 |
[00:27] | when our ass is in the fire. | 在关键时刻顶得住 |
[00:28] | Till then, just stay out of my way. | 在此之前 就别来碍我的事了 |
[00:29] | U.S. Ambassador Nicole Marsden is traveling to North Yemen | 美国大使妮可·马斯登前往也门北部 |
[00:32] | to ease tensions between two tribes there, | 缓和两个部落之间的对峙局面 |
[00:34] | the Bakil and the Hashid. | 巴基尔和哈希德联邦政府 |
[00:36] | The Bakil are led by a madman! | 领导巴基尔联邦政府的是个疯子 |
[00:38] | It is an insult to me that you would meet with such a man. | 你见穆萨·卡伦这种人简直就是侮辱 |
[00:40] | Meeting is the only way to talk. | 只有会晤才能坐下谈话 |
[00:42] | “Diplomacy’s a process. | “外交是一个过程” |
[00:44] | Don’t rock the boat.” | “不要兴风作浪” |
[00:45] | Navy’s not real big on vessel rocking. | 海军在这场风浪里没多少分量 |
[00:47] | We all got to start rocking it. | 我们都必须开始掀起点风浪了 |
[00:49] | Lady’s something else. | 那个女人可不简单 |
[00:50] | More focused on the task at hand than her career. | 不要被她的职业分心 多专注眼前的任务 |
[00:52] | Not exactly following the politician playbook. | 她还真不像传统的那些政治家 |
[00:54] | There’s a situation developing near the compound. | 外交公寓附近出了些状况 |
[01:00] | This is Bravo 2. | 我是B2 |
[01:00] | We got troops in contact. I say again, troops in contact. | 我们与敌军发生交火 重复 与敌军交火 |
[01:02] | I’ve got a man down. | 一名队友受伤 |
[01:06] | Move, move, move, move. | 上 上 上 |
[01:21] | Ensign Davis, do you believe you can find them | 戴维斯少尉 |
[01:23] | a safe path to the airport? | 你能找到一条去机场的安全的路吗 |
[01:25] | This is verging on a Blackwater Fallujah scenario, | 这就像黑水费卢杰那次一样 |
[01:27] | and I don’t want these boys hanging from a bridge. | 我不想让这些兄弟被吊在桥上 |
[01:29] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -你明白了吗 -是的 长官 |
[01:31] | Three soft-skin vehicles evading | 三辆软皮车 |
[01:32] | an unknown number of enemy for six miles. | 在10公里内躲避未知数量的敌人 |
[01:34] | And we’ll be with them for every inch of it. | 我们会全程支援他们 |
[01:40] | Sonny, Brock, Metal, pull the cars around here. | 桑尼 布罗克 金属 把车停在这 |
[01:48] | Incoming! | 小心炸弹 |
[01:54] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[02:02] | Havoc, this is 1. We have no way out of here. | 作战中心 这里是B1 没有出去的路了 |
[02:05] | Stand by, 1. Working on it now. | 待命 B1 正在处理 |
[02:06] | We got to move these people! | 我们得转移这些人 |
[02:08] | Go! | 走 |
[02:12] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 |
[02:22] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[02:25] | Come on! | 走 |
[02:30] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 |
[02:34] | Last man! | 殿后的人 |
[02:46] | All stations, this is Bravo 5. | 全员注意 我是B5 |
[02:48] | Be advised… | 请注意… |
[02:49] | My people are all accounted for. They’re terrified but alive. | 我的人都在了 他们很害怕 但都活着 |
[02:52] | – Keep them down here and keep them calm. Got it? – Got it. | -让他们待在这别动 明白吗 -明白 |
[02:55] | – What’s the word, brother? – All right. Clay, Brock, | -有什么吩咐 兄弟 -克莱 布罗克 |
[02:57] | Vic, Metal, up on the roof. Sonny, | 维克 全金属 到房顶上去 桑尼 |
[02:59] | – Let’s go. – you’re with me. | -我们走 -你跟我走 |
[03:00] | Time to put some numbers on the board, boys. | 该去收点人头了 兄弟们 |
[03:02] | Chief? Sir? Sir? | 士官长 长官 长官 |
[03:05] | Uh, I don’t need to tell you the urgency of evacuating | 我不用强调撤离大使和随行人员 |
[03:07] | – the ambassador and her immediate staff. – No, you sure don’t. | -有多紧急了吧 -不用 完全不用 |
[03:10] | There-There’s still a car on the property. | 这里里还有一辆车 |
[03:11] | Hey, go sharpen some pencils, all right? | 去削点铅笔 行吗 |
[03:12] | And put some earplugs in. | 戴上耳塞 |
[03:14] | Is Daniel causing problems? | 丹尼尔找你们麻烦了吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, Bill Nye the Science Guy’s exactly | 这种情况最需要的是 |
[03:17] | what this situation ordered. | 比尔·奈那个教科普的人 |
[03:19] | Sonny, shut it. | 桑尼 闭嘴 |
[03:20] | Daniel’s greater good is Daniel. | 丹尼尔好在他是丹尼尔 |
[03:22] | However, he steps out of line again, | 然而他又越界了 |
[03:23] | we send him out as target practice. | 我们送他出去当靶子吧 |
[03:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[03:27] | Ambassador’s got some swag. | 大使有点酷 |
[03:31] | Mortars, rockets. | 迫击炮 火箭炮 |
[03:33] | The Bakil forces are mounting a full coordinated assault. | 巴基尔部队正在发动一次全面联合袭击 |
[03:35] | Five minutes, everyone. | 五分钟 所有人 |
[03:36] | I need anything even resembling an exfil option on my desk. | 把所有撤退选项放在我桌子上 |
[03:39] | Wheels, rotors, | 汽车 摩托 |
[03:41] | whatever’s gonna get our people the hell out of there. | 不管什么都行 只要能带我的人出去 |
[03:42] | Yeah, without escalating the situation. | 对 但不要让局势升级 |
[03:44] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc. Radio check, over. | B2 这里是作战中心 无线电检测 完毕 |
[03:48] | Good check. Go for 2. | 收到 请讲 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I need a sitrep. | 汇报你的情况 |
[03:50] | ISR feed is clouded with smoke. | 侦查监视设备被烟雾笼罩 |
[03:52] | We’re working on an exfil platform now, | 我们正在寻找撤离平台 |
[03:54] | but we need to know what we’re looking at. | 但我们得知道有多少人 |
[03:55] | We’ve got eight evacuees along with Athena, | 我们有八名和大使同行的撤离者 |
[03:58] | plus one DSSA, wounded but stable. | 还有一名外安特工 受伤但情况稳定 |
[04:00] | We’re strong-holding the compound from three positions. | 我们从三个位置牢牢守着外交公寓 |
[04:03] | Taking rockets and mortar fire from an unknown number | 敌方作战人员数目不详 |
[04:05] | of enemy combatants with SAF | 正在向我们发射火箭弹和迫击炮 |
[04:07] | and at least three vehicles with heavy guns. | 至少有三辆装有重型武器的车辆 |
[04:11] | We’ve seen enough of this place, Havoc. | 这个地方我们已经看够了 作战中心 |
[04:13] | Uber out of here would be real nice right about now. | 尽快撤离这里是个很好的选择 |
[04:15] | Yeah, we’re working on it now. Hang in there. | 好 我们正在处理 坚持 |
[04:18] | Havoc out. | 完毕 |
[04:36] | Rocket. They’re probably loading it. | 火箭弹 他们很可能正在装填 |
[04:38] | What is it? | 什么型号 |
[04:40] | Think it’s a GTB-7S. | 应该是GTB-7S |
[04:42] | You do realize the fact that you can tell that | 你离这么远都能认出来 |
[04:43] | from here is a bit freakish, right? | 可以说有些诡异了 是吧 |
[04:45] | I like freakish. | 我喜欢诡异 |
[04:48] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[05:18] | They’re gonna ram the gate, boss! | 他们打算撞门 老大 |
[05:19] | Hit ’em! | 狠狠地打 |
[05:32] | Hold what you got. Hold what you got. Save your ammo. | 按兵不动 按兵不动 保存弹药 |
[05:34] | We’re going nowhere fast. | 我们暂时哪也去不了 |
[05:35] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[05:38] | Contact rear! Contact rear! | 后方袭击 后方袭击 |
[05:44] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[05:46] | Technical. Vehicle-mounted Triple-A. | 武装车辆 车载3A |
[05:49] | Eats new guys for breakfast. | 能把新人当早餐 |
[05:51] | That means move, Vic! | 意思是 快走 维克 |
[05:52] | Hey. Hey, north side, get some fire on that guy. | 去北边 给那家伙点火力 |
[05:54] | Moving. | 正在移动 |
[06:31] | Competent. | 厉害了 |
[06:38] | You think they’re retreating? | 你觉得他们是在撤退吗 |
[06:44] | Where the hell’d they all go? | 他们都要去哪 |
[06:45] | I was just getting in the zone. | 我才渐入佳境 |
[06:55] | Hey, it got awfully quiet. | 安静得有些可怕 |
[07:00] | They’re reloading. | 他们在装填弹药 |
[07:03] | They’re regrouping. | 他们在重新集结 |
[07:05] | Bravo 2, what have you got? | B2 你看到了什么 |
[07:07] | I don’t know, it looks like they all pulled back. | 我不知道 看起来他们都撤退了 |
[07:10] | Bravo 6, need a sitrep. | B6 汇报情况 |
[07:11] | Yeah, enemy bugged out all at once. | 是 敌人突然全部撤退 |
[07:15] | They’re all on comms. They’re coordinated. | 他们都在通信 他们在协调 |
[07:16] | They’re planning a second attack. | 他们在计划发起第二波进攻 |
[07:18] | Let’s go. Back in the residence. | 我们走 进屋 |
[07:28] | Sir, I’ve got three helos spinning up. | 长官 我这里有三架直升飞机在飞行 |
[07:31] | Polish PZL W-3 Falcons on a UN aid mission | 波兰PZL W-3猎鹰在城外100公里处 |
[07:33] | 100 klicks outside the city. | 执行联合国援助任务 |
[07:35] | Capacity to pull everyone off of the compound | 有将所有人撤离战场并 |
[07:37] | and get them back to the airfield. | 送往机场的运载量 |
[07:38] | 100 klicks, we’re looking at… | 100公里 大概要… |
[07:39] | They’re gonna be there within an hour. | 可以在一小时内抵达 |
[07:40] | – Nice work, Ensign Davis. – Sir, there is an issue. | -很好 戴维斯少尉 -长官 还有个问题 |
[07:43] | Let me guess: they won’t fly into a hot LZ? | 我猜猜看 他们无法飞往交火中的降落区 |
[07:45] | – Not in daylight hours, at least. – Understandable. | -至少是白天不行 -可以理解 |
[07:46] | Well, let’s hope the LZ stays quiet. | 但愿降落区能保持停火状态 |
[07:50] | 40 minutes until help arrives? | 救援还有40分钟才能抵达 |
[07:52] | Long as everything remains quiet. | 只要保持停火状态就可以 |
[07:54] | Fact that we’re still standing | 我们都活着 |
[07:55] | is a testament to you and your team. | 都多亏了你和你的团队 |
[07:57] | We’re just doing our job. | 这只是本职工作 |
[07:59] | Wish I was as good at my job as you seem to be at yours. | 但愿我的工作也能和你们做的一样好 |
[08:02] | Well, it’s a lot easier to convince people to pick up guns | 说服人们拿起枪 |
[08:04] | than it is to put them down. | 要比让人放下枪容易得多 |
[08:06] | They need to evacuate you right now, okay? | 他们应该让你马上撤离 |
[08:08] | There’s still a car on the grounds. | 这里还有一辆车 |
[08:10] | – We can be transported out. – Daniel, | -我们可以乘坐 -丹尼尔 |
[08:12] | I’m not jumping into a lifeboat before my staff. | 我不会扔下我的下属独自逃生的 |
[08:16] | I don’t go until everyone goes. | 大家都走我才会走 |
[08:20] | Uh, yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[08:21] | Why don’t you go see if any of our dear colleagues need help. | 你何不去看看有没有同事需要帮助 |
[08:28] | Amazing how fear can reveal a person. | 很惊讶 在恐惧面前人性暴露无遗 |
[08:31] | I’m sure he’ll be the first one out when our helos arrive. | 我确信等直升机一到 他第一个跳上去 |
[08:34] | Not first, but only because his lips | 不会是第一个 |
[08:37] | are permanently attached to my ass. | 因为他总还要拍我的马屁 |
[08:48] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:50] | Kid bagged a couple barbarians at the gate. | 小子在大门口干掉一群野人 |
[08:53] | Always be careful of the quiet ones. | 记住要小心那些安静的家伙 |
[08:56] | They were just chumming the waters | 有B队在这镇着 |
[08:57] | with the old B team on that wave. | 他们都是小打小闹 |
[08:59] | Not exactly heavy lifting. | 掀不起什么风浪来 |
[09:00] | There will be more coming for sure. | 肯定后面还会来更多人 |
[09:03] | Yeah, well, we all pull our own weight | 是的 我们大家齐心协力 |
[09:04] | and pull in the same direction, we’ll be good, right, Spenser? | 劲往一处使 一定没问题 对吧 斯宾塞 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I’m-a go upstairs. | 是 我到楼上去 |
[09:12] | Hitting the roof. | 巡视下楼顶 |
[09:15] | You know, | 你知道 |
[09:16] | I don’t think he likes me much. | 我觉得他不太喜欢我 |
[09:18] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[09:20] | Don’t take it personal, though. | 不过别太当回事 |
[09:21] | Ain’t nobody like the new guy. | 没人喜欢新来的 |
[09:23] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[09:26] | I like the kid. | 我喜欢这小子 |
[09:27] | Now clean that up. | 打扫干净吧 |
[09:41] | Ain’t a good look for you, Clay. | 你看着不大友好 克莱 |
[09:43] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[09:46] | Look, I’m all about | 我是喜欢狠虐 |
[09:47] | putting Green Team meat through the grinder. | 青队小鲜肉的 |
[09:51] | Holding up the standard, guarding the gate, | 高标准 严要求 |
[09:52] | but how you’re treating Vic, man, | 但是你这样对待维克 |
[09:57] | there something sideways with you? | 你是有什么不对头吗 |
[09:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[10:03] | You’re not the new guy on the team anymore | 你不再是队里的新人了 |
[10:04] | and you’re not in a place where you can be calling the shots. | 而你又处在一个不能发号施令的位置上 |
[10:07] | Is that it? | 对吧 |
[10:08] | And? | 所以呢 |
[10:10] | And ambition is a dirty word. | 上进心是个肮脏的字眼 |
[10:13] | You just got to be happy where you are, brother. | 安于现状就好了 兄弟 |
[10:16] | Why are we talking about me right now | 咱们为什么要谈论我 |
[10:17] | when-when you’re the one who’s going sideways? | 你才是不对头的那个 |
[10:20] | Since when do you beg to work PSD? | 你怎么会那么想做安保呢 |
[10:21] | Since Yemen has been on my bucket list, Clay. | 因为也门在我的遗愿清单上 克莱 |
[10:25] | They got this brown-meat stew that’s supposedly to die for. | 那里有那种好吃得要死的炖肉 |
[10:29] | There’s no frickin’ way that you volunteer to work | 你绝没可能志愿担任某个人的安保工作 |
[10:32] | a personal security gig unless something’s up with you, man. | 除非你是出了什么事 |
[10:34] | Hey, nothing’s up. | 没什么事 |
[10:35] | I just didn’t want to miss out on the fun. | 我只是不想错过乐子 |
[10:38] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Go ahead, sit there and suffer in silence, | 好吧 自己一边默默忍受痛苦去吧 |
[10:41] | but I know something’s up with you. | 不过我知道你肯定有事 |
[10:48] | She ended it with me. | 她跟我分手了 |
[10:50] | – Your girl? – Yeah. | -你女朋友 -是的 |
[10:53] | – Why? – Ain’t no why. | -为什么 -不为什么 |
[10:55] | Uh, just out of the blue. It is what it is. | 非常突然 就是这样 |
[10:58] | Serves me right, though. | 不过是我活该 |
[10:59] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:01] | I just… | 我吧… |
[11:03] | I ain’t ever opened myself up like that with anyone before. | 我之前从没有像那样对任何人敞开心扉 |
[11:07] | And I ain’t ever gonna do it again. | 以后也再不会了 |
[11:09] | But I’ll tell you what. I’ll go get myself a dog. | 我跟你讲 我要养条狗 |
[11:12] | Yeah. ‘Cause the worse thing that little thing can do to me | 对 因为那小东西能对我做到最糟的事 |
[11:16] | is crap in my Stetson. | 就是在我的牛仔帽里便便 |
[11:18] | It’s all right, man, you’ll bounce back. | 没关系 你会满血复活的 |
[11:20] | The only bouncing that’s in Sonny Quinn’s future | 未来的桑尼·奎因会在 |
[11:23] | is in the champagne room. | 脱衣舞夜店的包厢里满血复活 |
[11:28] | Why do you think she did it out of the blue? | 你觉得她为什么突然跟你分手 |
[11:29] | You think someone got in her ear? | 是因为有人跟她说了什么吗 |
[11:34] | Bravo 6, what’s your sitrep? | B6 汇报你的情况 |
[11:37] | Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s all quiet up here. | 这边很平静 |
[11:40] | Roger that. Bravo 2 out. | 收到 B2收线 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:46] | I think maybe someone did get in her head. | 我觉得可能是有人跟她说了什么吧 |
[11:52] | Anything good on TV? | 有什么好看的电视吗 |
[11:54] | A little too much action for my taste. | 动作戏多了点 不对我的口味 |
[11:57] | Well, it’s a good thing | 好在敌人那边 |
[11:57] | – that the enemy took a commercial break, huh? – Yeah. | -插播了一会儿广告 -是啊 |
[12:01] | The cameras outside the wall don’t show much. | 墙外的摄像头显示的不全 |
[12:03] | All clear for now. | 目前来看安全 |
[12:05] | Hey, I scrounged up some coffee in the kitchen. You want some? | 我在厨房做了一点咖啡 要喝吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I would kill for some. | 好啊 非常想喝 |
[12:16] | New gig wasn’t supposed to put you in the action so deep. | 新职位不应该把你放得这么靠近前线 |
[12:18] | Ray was saying you were practically Bravo 3 | 雷说你都成了B3了 |
[12:22] | while you were held up. | 你还好吧 |
[12:23] | I wouldn’t go that far, | 我觉得没那么夸张 |
[12:24] | but I did develop a sudden taste for Skoal | 但我突然领教了咀嚼烟草和 |
[12:27] | and human anatomy jokes. | 人体解剖学的笑话 |
[12:29] | I knew you had it in you. | 我知道你能行 |
[12:32] | I’ll get a little worried, though, | 不过我还是有点担心 |
[12:33] | if you start chugging beer out of Bojinka’s leg. | 要是你能拿着博因卡的腿喝啤酒的话 |
[12:39] | this kind of work is what drew me to the Agency to begin with. | 我当初加入中情局就是为了这些 |
[12:41] | Sitting behind a laptop is not why I joined. | 而不是为了成天坐在电脑前面 |
[12:44] | Never saw you as a desk jockey, that’s for sure. | 从来没把你的当成坐办公室的 毫无疑问 |
[12:46] | Never saw that Mandy. | 这是一定的 曼迪 |
[12:47] | Maybe that’s why we’ve always gotten along so well. | 也许这就是为什么我们一直处得很好 |
[12:52] | I haven’t seen much of you since Belgrade. How’s it going? | 自打贝尔格莱德之后就没怎么见过你 你怎么样 |
[12:54] | Good. Well, the team is, you know, | 很好 你知道的 |
[12:56] | keeping their edge, kicking in doors, | 队伍表现出色 破门凶猛 |
[12:58] | taking care of business. Good. | 任务顺利完成 |
[13:00] | Okay, well, how about you? Outside of Bravo? | 好吧 B队之外你怎么样 |
[13:04] | Me? Yeah. | 我 是啊 |
[13:07] | You know… | 这么说… |
[13:10] | not exactly what I thought | 跟我20年前设想的状态 |
[13:11] | I would have drawn up 20 years ago, but… | 有些不太一样 但是… |
[13:15] | guy like me? | 对于我这种人 |
[13:18] | Guess I’m good. Yeah, I’m good. | 应该算是好的 我很好 |
[13:19] | Well, we all want life to happen on our own terms, | 我们总希望生活称心如意 |
[13:22] | but how often does that actually work out? | 但又有多少时候是如意的呢 |
[13:26] | this type of work– never, that’s for sure. | 干这行的 永远也不会 毫无疑问 |
[13:30] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[13:32] | – What’s that? – Play that back. | -那是什么 -回放一下 |
[13:36] | Enemy’s in the compound. | 敌人进到公寓里了 |
[13:38] | All Bravo Team, we got Tangos on the inside. | B队全体注意 在院内发现目标 |
[13:45] | – How many? – Least two that I saw. | -有几个人 -我看见至少两人 |
[13:48] | It’s gonna be tough keeping eyes on the outside | 当我们在里面追踪敌人的时候 |
[13:49] | when we’re hunting enemy inside. | 就会很难注意外面的动静了 |
[13:50] | All right, Metal, this is 1. | 好吧 全金属 这里是B1 |
[13:51] | Meet us at the main entrance of the residence ASAP. | 尽快来主入口和我们会合 |
[13:58] | Bravo 6, at your six. How copy? | B6 在你六点钟方向 收到了吗 |
[14:02] | Bravo 6 to Bravo 1. I’ve got you. | B6呼叫B1 我看到你们了 |
[14:57] | You owe me, Ray. | 雷 你欠我个人情 |
[14:59] | I had him. | 我已经搞定他了 |
[15:08] | Compound’s clear. | 院内安全了 |
[15:10] | How’d they gain access? | 他们是怎么进来的 |
[15:11] | Must have jumped the east wall. I found a section of carpet | 肯定是从东墙跳进来的 我在那边的铁丝网上 |
[15:14] | tossed over the razor wire there. | 发现了一小块地毯 |
[15:15] | Look,this can’t happen again. | 听着 下次绝不能有类似情况出现 |
[15:19] | Full Metal, what do you got? | 全金属 你有什么发现 |
[15:21] | GPS tracker. | GPS追踪器 |
[15:24] | All right, I’ll go get this to Mandy. | 好吧 我会把这个给曼迪 |
[15:25] | Check the blind spots, get a roving patrol. | 把盲点检查一下 然后开始巡逻 |
[15:27] | Check. | 收到 |
[15:34] | Then keep trying, work your sources. | 那就继续尝试 动用你们的资源 |
[15:36] | Find a way to get through. | 找一条出去的路 |
[15:38] | Ma’am, we’ve resecured the compound. | 女士 我们已经保障公寓安全 |
[15:39] | Helos are ten minutes out. | 直升机还有十分钟 |
[15:40] | Nice work, but I may need longer than that. | 干得好 但是我可能需要更多时间 |
[15:42] | Longer is not an option. | 抱歉 没办法更久了 |
[15:43] | I tracked down a Hashid elder that might have some influence. | 我找到了一位哈希德长者 也许能制造一些影响 |
[15:45] | They’re getting him on the line. | 他们正在接通他的电话 |
[15:46] | Tell me when you have him. | 接通之后告诉我 |
[15:48] | You have to get your people together. | 你必须集合你的人 |
[15:49] | – We got to evacuate. – They’re ready. I’m not. | -我们得撤离了 -他们准备好了 我没有 |
[15:51] | The Hashid tribe is mobilizing | 哈希德部落正在动员袭击 |
[15:53] | to assault any remaining Bakil forces. | 目标就是任何残余的巴基尔力量 |
[15:55] | That’s good. We could get our helos in then. | 那很好 这样我们就可以派直升机过去了 |
[15:56] | Open war between these tribes will bulldoze any hope of peace | 在这些部落间挑起战争的话就会彻底毁灭 |
[16:00] | in this region for generations. | 许多代人对和平的渴望 |
[16:01] | If I leave before getting the Hashid to stand down, | 如果我在阻止哈希德之前就离开 |
[16:05] | this devolves into a bloodbath. | 这将会变成一场大屠杀 |
[16:09] | Now that bloodbath will be on my hands. | 而这场屠杀将是我的责任 |
[16:12] | Our country’s hands. | 我们国家的责任 |
[16:14] | I can’t leave until I’ve completed my mission. | 在完成我的任务之前我无法离开 |
[16:17] | I understand that, but we got to roll. | 我理解 但是我们必须要走了 |
[16:19] | – Don’t have time. – Hey, wait a minute. | -没时间了 -请等一下 |
[16:21] | See, you’re a lot like me. | 听着 你有很多地方与我相似 |
[16:23] | You could be riding a desk | 你这个年纪 |
[16:24] | in some air-conditioned op center | 本可以在作战中心空调房里指挥若定 |
[16:28] | instead of dodging bullets at your age. | 不必再亲自上阵面对枪林弹雨 |
[16:30] | So you understand exactly | 所以你非常明白 |
[16:33] | why I… can’t leave. | 为什么我无法离开 |
[16:40] | Everyone’s set. Holding fast. | 大家都准备好了 坚持一下 |
[16:42] | Helos are eight mikes out. | 直升机还有八分钟到 |
[16:45] | You got eight minutes. | 你还有八分钟时间 |
[16:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:49] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走吧 快点 |
[16:54] | Yeah, sorry I didn’t clean off the blood. | 抱歉我没能把血迹清理掉 |
[16:56] | It’s their blood, not ours. | 是他们的血又不是你们的 |
[16:58] | Doesn’t bother me. | 我无所谓 |
[16:59] | Let’s see what our intruders were up to. | 让我们看看这些入侵者的目的 |
[17:02] | They weren’t inside long, you know. We took ’em out fast. | 他们当时没进来多久就被我们快速干掉了 |
[17:06] | Cell phone sent one text before we spotted them. | 在我们定位到他们之前手机发了一条短信 |
[17:10] | Message went to a dozen contacts. | 短信发给了许多不同的联系人 |
[17:13] | What does the message say? | 这条信息说了什么 |
[17:15] | It’s a string of numbers. | 是一串数字 |
[17:16] | Well, they definitely weren’t playing Keno. | 他们肯定不在玩基诺游戏 |
[17:19] | GPS coordinates. | GPS坐标 |
[17:20] | They were tagging targets. | 他们在标记目标 |
[17:23] | They only sent one location. | 他们只发送了一个位置 |
[17:28] | This building. | 这栋建筑 |
[17:29] | – We’ve got to get everybody out of here. – Got to move. | -我们要把所有人都撤出来 -我出发了 |
[17:32] | Ma’am, the helos are inbound. Two mikes. | 女士 直升机快到了 两分钟 |
[17:34] | Bravo should have a visual on them soon. | B队应该马上就能看见他们了 |
[17:35] | – Thank you, IT2. – Sir? | -谢谢你 IT2 -长官 |
[17:37] | Come take a look at this. | 过来看一下这个 |
[17:40] | Sir, the enemy appears to be prepping for a second-wave assault. | 长官 敌人似乎在准备第二波袭击 |
[17:43] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[17:45] | Looks like they’re setting up mortar positions. | 看起来他们正在设置迫击炮的位置 |
[17:48] | The compound is not under fire, the LZ is still clear. | 公寓不在火力范围内 降落地点还是安全的 |
[17:52] | Well, you’re looking at the same picture I am, Ensign. | 你和我在看同一张图片 少尉 |
[17:54] | The helos’ll probably make it in, | 直升机也许可以顺利进入 |
[17:56] | but once those mortars start dropping… | 但是一旦敌人开始发射迫击炮 |
[17:58] | Helos are gonna get torn up along with everyone in ’em. | 直升机和里面的人就要粉身碎骨了 |
[18:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:02] | I need to wave ’em off. | 我需要提醒他们 |
[18:06] | Orzet 1-8, this is Havoc Base. | 猎鹰1-8 这里是作战中心 |
[18:08] | Be advised you have multiple enemy mortar positions on target. | 请注意目标位置有多个敌方迫击炮 |
[18:11] | This is a hot LZ. Abort extract. | 这个降落区域不安全 中止撤离 |
[18:14] | I say again, abort extract. | 我再重复一遍 中止撤离 |
[18:16] | Havoc Base, this is Orzet 1-8. | 作战中心 这里是猎鹰1-8 |
[18:17] | We copy. Hot LZ. We are RTB. | 收到 降落区不安全 我们正在返回 |
[18:20] | All right. I’ll call the boys. | 好的 我给小伙子们打个电话 |
[18:22] | Sir, it was my call. | 长官 这是我的指令 |
[18:25] | I should tell them. | 应该我告诉他们 |
[18:30] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[18:32] | Be advised | 请注意 |
[18:33] | you have major enemy activity | 你们当前遇到了 |
[18:34] | surrounding the diplomatic compound, | 敌军火力覆盖当前的外交公寓 |
[18:36] | including at least three mortar positions. | 包括三处迫击炮火力点 |
[18:39] | That’s a good copy, Havoc. How far out is the exfil? | 收到 作战中心 撤离点还有多远 |
[18:41] | The helo extract has been waved off. | 撤离直升机已经返航 |
[18:45] | I say again, your helo extract has been aborted. | 重复 你们的撤离直升机已经被取消 |
[18:47] | We can’t bring ’em into a hot LZ. | 我们不能冒险让他们进入不安全降落区 |
[18:51] | Ah, that’s a good copy, Havoc. | 收到了 作战中心 |
[19:00] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[19:01] | They’re dialing in on the residence. | 他们正在轰炸这座住宅 |
[19:03] | We have to move everybody to the south building. | 我们必须把所有人带到南边的建筑去 |
[19:05] | Copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[19:07] | – Move! Move. – What happened with the helicopters? | -快走 -直升机怎么了 |
[19:10] | – Where are they? – Move! | -它们在哪 -快走 |
[19:12] | Got to move. Let’s go. | 抓紧 我们走 |
[19:13] | Move! Move! South building. | 快走 去南边的建筑 |
[19:14] | Everyone in the back. On your left. | 所有人跟在我后面 往左边走 |
[19:17] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[19:19] | Move! Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[19:21] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[19:27] | Everybody inside! Move! | 每个人往里面走 快 |
[19:32] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[19:37] | Stay with me, everyone! | 大家跟着我 |
[19:41] | Basement, get ’em to the basement. Everybody. | 地下室 把所有人带到地下室 |
[19:44] | Everybody, stay with me! Stay with me! | 大家跟着我 跟紧点 |
[19:46] | Hey, what the hell was that? | 刚那是什么情况 |
[19:49] | I don’t know, let’s go find out. | 我不知道 我们去看看 |
[19:59] | – VBID just ripped this wall right open. – Yeah, yeah. | -车载爆炸装置把这堵墙炸开 -是的 |
[20:01] | Take that guy out. | 干掉那个家伙 |
[20:04] | Havoc this is 1. They breached the outer compound. | 作战中心 我是B1 敌人已突破公寓外部 |
[20:06] | We’re gonna be overrun. | 我们马上就会陷入困境 |
[20:24] | Soften us up with mortars, then send a VBID through the wall. | 先用迫击炮轰我们 再派车载爆炸装置突破围墙 |
[20:27] | Somebody’s out there thinking, brother. | 兄弟 肯定有人在外面出谋划策 |
[20:28] | Okay, tell you what. We’ll flank ’em. | 那我们就从侧面攻击 |
[20:30] | You guys stay here. Clay, with me. Move. | 你们坚守这里 克莱跟着我 走 |
[20:48] | They’re trying to take that DShK. | 他们在试着搞那架德什卡机枪来 |
[20:50] | We got to keep them out there. | 我们必须把他们赶出那个范围 |
[20:54] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[20:57] | Spense, hold! Stop! | 斯宾塞 掩护 停火 |
[21:15] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:01] | Spenser, move! | 斯宾塞 撤回 |
[22:15] | Think we bought ourselves a little time. | 我觉得我们争取到了一点时间 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but tell you what, you get an idea like that again, | 对 听我说 如果你再想那样做 |
[22:17] | you come to me first, you understand? | 必须先告诉我 明白了吗 |
[22:19] | Sounds good, boss. Hey, you good? | 明白 老大 你还好吗 |
[22:22] | – I’m fine. – You’re limping. | -我没事 -你一瘸一拐的 |
[22:24] | Overwatch, keep an eye on the breach point. | 守望 盯好进攻点 |
[22:38] | Our guys ain’t gonna hold out much longer | 我们的人撑不了多久了 |
[22:39] | now that I called off their lifeline. | 我还断了他们撤退的后路 |
[22:42] | Yeah, well, look at the residence. | 没错 好好看看那房子 |
[22:45] | Helos would’ve suffered the same fate. | 直升机去了也是白去 |
[22:48] | Then why do I feel like I just left our team out to dry? | 那我怎么觉得是把自己人往火坑里送 |
[22:51] | ‘Cause you did. | 因为你确实如此 |
[22:55] | Feeling that way’s better than having two birds downed | 这总比两架直升机载着 |
[22:57] | with everyone inside, your team included. | 全队人一起坠毁要好 |
[23:02] | Bravo’s still alive, and they are fighting. | B队所有人都还活着 都还在战斗 |
[23:05] | We’re gonna get them out, | 我们能把他们救出来 |
[23:07] | but only if you’re at 100%. | 前提是你得拿出最好的状态 |
[23:13] | I’m there. Let’s bring them home. | 我能 我们接他们回家 |
[23:16] | Let’s bring them home. | 我们接他们回家 |
[23:26] | All right, listen up, hey. | 好了 都听仔细了 |
[23:29] | Suggestion box is open. What do you think? | 现在需要集思广益 你怎么想 |
[23:31] | I say we pull the pin on this Atomic Blond | 我认为我们应该点燃一包炸药 |
[23:33] | and throw it over the wall again. | 再扔到墙外去 |
[23:35] | Sun’s down, | 太阳快下山了 |
[23:36] | dark might let us try the helo exfil again. | 我们或可以趁黑再次尝试乘直升机撤离 |
[23:38] | We can’t hold that long. | 我们撑不了那么久 |
[23:40] | When I was outside, there was a bus | 我在外面发现了一辆公交车 |
[23:41] | parked about 50 feet from the wall breach. | 距离墙面的豁口大约有十五米 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I don’t know. I say we avoid all transportation right now. | 不知道 我认为现在不该使用任何交通工具 |
[23:47] | It’s big enough, it can fit everyone. | 车足够大了 能装下所有人 |
[23:48] | Does it run? | 车还能开吗 |
[23:49] | There’s no way I’m gonna run a gauntlet with these people, | 我绝对不可能带着这么多人坐在铁盒子里 |
[23:50] | so they end up sitting in a bullet sponge. | 会被人打成筛子 |
[23:52] | I saw it pull up right before everything popped off. It’ll run. | 我看到车是在交火前停在那的 车还能开 |
[23:54] | – You sure? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[23:56] | We can’t play Alamo much longer. | 阿拉莫之战那套可挺不了多久 |
[23:57] | Next wave is gonna be their hardest punch. | 下一波进攻他们一定会拼尽全力 |
[23:59] | – Yeah. – We got a secondary vehicle still running. | -没错 -我们还有一辆辅助车能走 |
[24:01] | We use that to pull security for the Partridge Family exfil. | 我们可以用它来掩护这群动口不动手的人撤离 |
[24:04] | – Sounds good. Convoy it is. Let’s go. – Okay. | -好主意 护送他们走 行动 -好 |
[24:06] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 出发 |
[24:09] | Bravo 4, how’s it going up there? | B4 外面情况如何 |
[24:11] | Good for now. They’re still hanging back. | 暂时不错 他们还不敢进攻 |
[24:13] | All right, look, Sonny, | 听着 桑尼 |
[24:14] | you and I will get the SUV, understand? | 我们去开那辆越野车 明白吗 |
[24:16] | And we’ll drive to the breached wall right here. | 然后把车开到墙的豁口处 也就是这里 |
[24:18] | You two, get everybody ready, | 你俩让所有人都准备好 |
[24:19] | and do not collapse the roof position till you hear my cue. | 一定要等听到我指令后再弄塌屋顶 |
[24:22] | Sonny and I, we’re gonna lay down fire right here | 我和桑尼 我们会在这里进行火力掩护 |
[24:24] | to clear a path to the bus. You got it? Okay. | 清出上公交车的路 你明白了吗 很好 |
[24:26] | Just about to make our move, Ambassador. | 我们正准备行动 大使 |
[24:28] | I still haven’t connected with the Hashid tribal leaders. | 我还是没和哈希德的部落首领通话 |
[24:30] | From all reports, they’re mobilizing forces. | 所有的报告都显示他们正在移动兵力 |
[24:32] | Full-blown tribal war will poison this entire area. | 全面爆发的部落战争会荼毒这片地区 |
[24:36] | You can call the Hashid when we get to the embassy. | 等到了大使馆你可以打给哈希德的首领 |
[24:37] | It’ll be too late by then. | 到那个时候就太晚了 |
[24:38] | Now, I came here to put out this fire, not run from it. | 我现在过来是想消除战事而不是逃避 |
[24:42] | Ambassador, you’ve done your best. | 大使 你已经尽力了 |
[24:44] | Let us do ours now. | 现在该让我们尽力了 |
[24:45] | There’s a hardline phone on the second floor of this building. | 这里的二楼有一台固定电话 |
[24:48] | I cannot leave without making one more attempt to get through. | 不再尝试联系一下我决不能离开这里 |
[24:52] | The opposition’s gonna start lobbing mortars | 反对派已经准备用迫击炮攻击这栋楼了 |
[24:54] | on this building. We don’t have time. | 我们已经没有时间了 |
[24:55] | Master Chief, if you’re half the leader I think you are, | 总士官长 如果你有我印象中领导一半的样子 |
[24:58] | you know I can’t throw in the towel without firing my best shot. | 你应当明白我在尽全力之前是绝不会放弃的 |
[25:02] | Jace, we got to go. | 老杰 我们得行动了 |
[25:05] | I wouldn’t ask if this wasn’t life and death. | 如果不是事关生死我也不会来费口舌 |
[25:07] | I need to use that phone. | 我必须要用那台电话 |
[25:09] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[25:10] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[25:13] | If Ambassador Marsden believes | 如果马斯登大使坚信 |
[25:14] | that one phone call can make a difference, | 一通电话可以改变整个局势 |
[25:16] | that’s good enough for me. I’ll go with her. | 我愿意相信她 我跟她去 |
[25:18] | Like I said, Clay, ambition’s a dirty word. | 克莱 我之前说过有野心不是一件好事 |
[25:24] | Look, we’ll go up, we’ll make the phone call. | 我们上去 我们去打电话 |
[25:25] | You guys get everybody ready. We’ll meet on the first deck. | 你们让所有人都准备好 到时候在一楼集合 |
[25:28] | J… J… | |
[25:29] | I’ll go with them, too. | 我也和他们一起去 |
[25:36] | Five minutes. | 给你们五分钟 |
[25:37] | – Let’s go. – Thank you. | -我们走 -谢谢你 |
[25:44] | Yes, sir. You have my word. | 对 先生 我向你保证 |
[25:50] | Withhold your forces, | 只要您按兵不动 |
[25:51] | and I will not leave your borders | 在确保贵国人民的持久和平之前 |
[25:53] | until we’ve secured the lasting peace your people deserve. | 我们不会离开贵国国界 |
[25:58] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[26:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[26:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:09] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[26:11] | I will contact you from the embassy as soon as I arrive. | 我一到达使馆就与您联系 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:17] | They’re standing down for now. | 他们暂时撤退了 |
[26:18] | Well done, ma’am. Well done. | 干得漂亮 女士 干得漂亮 |
[26:21] | I’d rather stare down the bad end of an AK | 我宁可被枪口顶着 |
[26:22] | than have to make that call. | 也不愿意打这个电话 |
[26:25] | You have balls of brass, Ambassador. | 大使 你很有魄力 |
[26:26] | No matter how dark it gets, | 不管情况多么黑暗 |
[26:28] | always have to convince yourself you can see the light. | 永远要说服自己光明会出现 |
[26:33] | Well, ma’am, if you’re done working miracles, | 女士 创造完奇迹 |
[26:35] | we need to get back downstairs. | 现在你得回楼下去了 |
[26:37] | Now. Thank you for standing up for me, Clay. | 谢谢你支持我 克莱 |
[26:39] | Thank you, Senior Chief. | 谢谢你 高级士官长 |
[26:42] | You have changed the lives of the people in this region. | 你改变了本地区人民的人生 |
[26:47] | Yeah, well, the people outside shooting at us | 没错 外面那些朝我们射击的人 |
[26:48] | have a funny way of showing their appreciation, | 表达感激的方式有些奇特 |
[26:50] | so we do need to move. | 所以我们要赶紧走了 |
[26:53] | How’s that for vessel rocking? | 这场风浪如何 |
[27:20] | Second floor. That’s where Clay and Ray were headed. | 二楼 克莱和雷去的就是二楼 |
[27:22] | Bravo 2, status? | B2 情况如何 |
[27:26] | Come on, Ray. | 拜托 雷 |
[27:28] | Bravo 6, status? | B6 情况如何 |
[27:34] | Ambassador, come on. Stay with me. Stay with me. | 大使 坚持住 |
[27:39] | Stay with me, Ambassador. | 坚持住 大使 |
[27:40] | Ambassador! You’ll be okay. | 大使 你会没事的 |
[27:44] | Her pulse is barely there. | 她脉搏很微弱 |
[27:46] | Got abdominal laceration, neck laceration, | 腹部和颈部有撕裂伤 |
[27:48] | compound rib fracture. Ray. | 多处肋骨骨折 雷 |
[27:50] | – Hey. She’s bad. She’s bad. – Damn it. | -她情况很糟 -见鬼 |
[27:54] | Stay with me, you hear me? | 坚持住 能听见我说话吗 |
[27:56] | Ambassador, stay with me. | 大使 坚持住 |
[27:57] | Bravo 2, radio check, over. | B1 无线电检测 完毕 |
[27:59] | You hear me? You’re gonna be all right. | 听得见吗 你会没事的 |
[28:00] | Bravo 1, I hear you Lima Charlie. | B1 信号清晰 |
[28:01] | Athena’s down. | 雅典娜受伤了 |
[28:03] | Trying to stabilize her now. | 正尝试稳定她的情况 |
[28:04] | Copy all. Get outside ASAP. We’re moving. | 收到 立刻撤出大楼 我们马上到 |
[28:06] | Check. Stay-stay with me. Ambassador. | 收到 坚持住 大使 |
[28:08] | We got to move her outside. If we move her… | 我们要带她出去 如果移动她 |
[28:10] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择了 |
[28:12] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[28:22] | Smoke out. | 发射烟雾弹 |
[28:29] | The only move we have. | 我们只能这样做了 |
[28:30] | Bravo 2, heading your way. | B2 正向你的方向靠近 |
[28:40] | I thought the plan was to exit through the breached wall. | 我以为计划是从墙体豁口撤退 |
[28:42] | It is. Look. | 是这样 你看 |
[28:50] | A distraction. | 转移注意 |
[28:52] | Draw the enemy, | 引开敌人 |
[28:53] | go out the back door. | 从后门撤出 |
[29:19] | Smoke’s working, but they’re wising up, boss. | 烟雾弹奏效了 不过他们变聪明了 老大 |
[29:21] | Let’s see how wise they are to this. | 我倒要看看他们有多聪明 |
[29:34] | Coming inside, coming inside. | 我们进来了 我们进来了 |
[29:44] | Stay. Stay here. | 留在这 |
[29:53] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[30:02] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[30:04] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[30:11] | Clay! I got you! Move! | 克莱 我掩护你 快走 |
[30:32] | You’ll be all right, Ambassador. | 你会没事的 大使 |
[30:34] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[30:36] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[30:37] | All right, anyone without a gun, get low, | 没有枪的人 趴低一点 |
[30:39] | and stay out of the windows, okay? | 远离窗户 明白吗 |
[30:52] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[30:52] | Hitting the road. We could use your help. | 开始撤离 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[30:54] | Best route to the airfield. | 去机场的最佳路线 |
[30:56] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 我是作战中心 |
[30:58] | We read you, Lima Charlie. | 收到 线路清晰 |
[30:59] | Baker, widen out. Give me a four-block radius. | 贝克 放大范围 扩大到四个街区范围 |
[31:04] | Bravo 1, I’m tracking your position. | B1 我在追踪你们的位置 |
[31:07] | Everything looks clear up ahead. | 前方道路看起来没有威胁 |
[31:09] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[31:18] | Ma’am, we have a trailing vehicle. | 长官 发现一辆跟踪车 |
[31:22] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[31:23] | Bravo 1, be advised, you have what appears to be | B1注意 似乎有一辆敌军武装卡车 |
[31:25] | an enemy technical vehicle on course to intercept your convoy. | 要在中途拦截你们的车队 |
[31:35] | This isn’t over. | 还没结束 |
[31:41] | Enemy technical is two blocks north, | 敌军武装车在北面两个街区处 |
[31:43] | moving fast in your direction. | 正快速向你们开去 |
[31:44] | Advise you turn left in 300 meters. | 注意三百米后左转 |
[32:17] | They’re not shaking ’em. | 他们甩不掉敌车 |
[32:18] | Havoc to Bravo 1, that enemy technical | 作战中心呼叫B1 敌军武装车 |
[32:20] | is approximately 100 meters behind your trail vehicle. | 大约在跟踪你们的车后方一百米处 |
[32:31] | Everybody get down! | 大家都趴下 |
[32:42] | Vic, you got the well gun. We got the trail. | 维克 你搞定机枪 我们搞定追踪车 |
[32:44] | – Copy. – Bravo 2, | -收到 -B2 |
[32:46] | you got the lead. | 负责指挥 |
[32:47] | Roger that. Coming up on your right. | 收到 从右边超车 |
[32:54] | Light ’em up, Vic! | 炸飞他们 维克 |
[32:59] | Bravo 4, we need some distance between us and them. | B4 我们需要和他们保持一定的距离 |
[33:01] | Pick up your speed. | 加快车速跟上来 |
[33:02] | Bravo 1,we’re already redlining up here. | B1 我们已经全速前进了 |
[33:04] | Can’t push this thing much harder, J. | 没法再加速了 J |
[33:06] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[33:37] | The hell are they? They break down? | 他们在哪 他们失败了吗 |
[33:39] | Can’t tell. They stopped responding to my calls. | 很难说 他们不回应我 |
[33:42] | Get Orzet 1-8 back on the horn to stand by. | 通知猎鹰1-8做好准备 |
[33:45] | We may still have to fly ’em out of there. | 或许还是得用直升机撤离他们 |
[33:47] | On it. | 马上去做 |
[34:38] | Keep reeling ’em in, J. | 继续把他们引过来 J |
[34:41] | Execute. | 执行 |
[35:04] | Everyone hold on. We’re moving out. | 大家坚持住 我们要出去了 |
[35:09] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[35:13] | Such a loss. | 真是太可惜了 |
[36:28] | What’s up? You all right? | 怎么样 你们没事吧 |
[36:30] | I failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[36:35] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[36:36] | You didn’t fail her. | 你没有辜负她 |
[36:38] | Look, she stopped a war from happening. | 她阻止了一场战事 |
[36:39] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[36:41] | She would want us to celebrate her victory, | 她会希望我们庆祝她的胜利 |
[36:44] | not mourn her. | 而不是哀悼她 |
[36:47] | Got it? | 懂吗 |
[36:50] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[38:05] | That was a, uh… | 那真是… |
[38:06] | that was a rough one, huh? | 艰难的一战 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:17] | You did good, new guy. | 你做得很好 新人 |
[38:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | You, uh, you pull something? | 你伤到了吗 |
[38:35] | Groin, I think. | 是大腿的伤吧 |
[38:37] | Minute I stop thinking about it, | 我不去想它的时候 |
[38:39] | it’ll fix itself. | 它就好了 |
[38:41] | The age-old Hayes method, huh? | 海斯的老方法 |
[38:43] | You got that fancy physiologist hanging around base. | 基地里有个厉害的生理学家 |
[38:46] | Might be worth a visit. | 也许值得去见一见 |
[38:48] | I’m fine, Ray. | 我没事 雷 |
[38:51] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[39:11] | Yeah. Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:14] | Naima and the kids are at her folks’ for the weekend. | 奈玛和孩子这周末去她爸妈家 |
[39:17] | Got to fend for myself. You want to grab a beer? | 我得自给自足 要去喝瓶啤酒吗 |
[39:19] | Nah, I’m good. | 不了 |
[39:21] | Sonny, I’m buying, brother. | 桑尼 我请客 兄弟 |
[39:22] | Said no once. | 拒绝了你一次 |
[39:23] | Don’t see why I need to say it again. | 干嘛还要我再拒绝一次 |
[39:28] | Ray, I’m in if you’re buying. | 雷 如果你请客我就去 |
[39:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:32] | All right, let’s do it. Let’s, uh… | 那我们走吧 |
[39:35] | You know what, we can… | 我们可以 |
[39:36] | pour one out for the ambassador. | 这一杯敬大使 |
[39:39] | She was, uh… she was different, wasn’t she? | 她的确与众不同对吧 |
[39:42] | They broke the mold with that one. | 万中无一 |
[39:44] | It’s not every day you meet a politician | 不是每天都会遇到 |
[39:45] | you want to run into a fire for, right? | 我们愿意为之而冒险的政客 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I think she had more door kicker in her than politician. | 没错 我觉得她更像战士而不是政客 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:52] | Just, um… | 只是 |
[39:54] | I wish there was more we could do for her, you know? | 希望我们能为她多做一点 |
[39:58] | Me, too, brother. | 我也是 兄弟 |
[40:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |