时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We can’t be together, Sonny. | 我们不能在一起了 桑尼 |
[00:10] | She ended it with me. | 她跟我分手了 |
[00:12] | You think someone got in her ear? | 是因为有人跟她说了什么吗 |
[00:13] | Naima and the kids are at the folks’ for the weekend. | 奈玛和孩子这周末去她爸妈家 |
[00:15] | – You want to grab a beer? – Nah, I’m good. | -要去喝瓶啤酒吗 -不了 |
[00:17] | I’m buying, Sonny, come on. | 我请客 桑尼 来吧 |
[00:18] | I said no once, don’t see why I need to say it again. | 拒绝过你一次了 干嘛还要我再拒绝一次 |
[00:23] | You pull something? | 你伤到了吗 |
[00:24] | It’s a groin. | 是大腿的伤吧 |
[00:25] | The minute I stop thinking about it, it’ll fix itself. | 我不去想它的时候 它就好了 |
[00:28] | You know, you got that fancy physiologist hanging around base; | 基地里有个厉害的生理学家 |
[00:30] | might be worth a visit. | 也许值得去见一见 |
[00:31] | I need to use that phone. | 我必须要用那台电话 |
[00:33] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[00:34] | Jason, we’ll go up, we’ll make the phone call. | 杰森 我们上去 我们去打电话 |
[00:36] | You guys get everybody ready, we’ll meet on the first deck. | 你们让所有人都准备好 到时候在一楼集合 |
[00:38] | – Five minutes. Let’s go. – Thank you. | -给你们五分钟 我们走 -谢谢你 |
[00:41] | Second floor. That’s where Clay and Ray were headed. | 二楼 克莱和雷去的就是二楼 |
[00:43] | Talk to me, Clay. We’ve got abdominal laceration, | 报告情况 克莱 腹部和颈部 |
[00:45] | neck laceration, compound rib fracture. | 有撕裂伤 多处肋骨骨折 |
[00:48] | Athena’s down. | 雅典娜受伤了 |
[00:49] | – I failed her. – She stopped a war from happening. | -我让她失望了 -她阻止了一场战事 |
[00:51] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[00:53] | She would want us to celebrate her victory, | 她会希望我们庆祝她的胜利 |
[00:56] | not mourn her. | 而不是哀悼她 |
[01:02] | Whoa, look at this. | 看看 |
[01:04] | Longhorn decides to show up. Welcome to the party, pal. | 长角牛决定现身了 欢迎来参加派对 伙计 |
[01:08] | I smelled you a mile downrange. | 老远就闻到你的味道了 |
[01:10] | Swimming in that bourbon? | 在波旁酒里游泳了吗 |
[01:11] | I did more sinking than swimming, | 与其说游泳 不如说是沉进去了 |
[01:13] | but I’m here to run off my sins from last night. | 但我今天来是为了弥补昨晚犯下的罪 |
[01:17] | What the hell is your excuse? | 你的借口是什么 |
[01:18] | Just thinking this trip to Paris, | 只是想着这次去巴黎 |
[01:19] | I’m not gonna have a lot of time to work out, | 我应该不会有太多时间锻炼 |
[01:21] | so gotta keep things primed. | 所以得提前准备好 |
[01:23] | Primed? For what? | 准备 准备什么 |
[01:25] | Bravo’s being spun up just to advise the Secret Service. | B队被派去给情报部门提供建议 |
[01:28] | Doesn’t really get my engine running, even if it is Paris. | 即使是去巴黎 也提不起我的兴趣 |
[01:33] | Your nuts still bothering you? | 你的蛋蛋还是不好吗 |
[01:34] | It’s my groin. Gonna be all right. | 是我的大腿伤 会没事的 |
[01:36] | Tell you what, how about we do, uh, every lap, 20 burpees? | 我们每跑一圈做20个波比跳怎么样 |
[01:38] | Even with those big balls whacked, | 即便你蛋蛋震碎了 |
[01:40] | I’m not sure I can keep up with you, Captain America. | 我也不一定跟得上你 美国队长 |
[01:42] | – Go. Go. – Go, baby, go. | -跑 -跑 宝贝 跑 |
[01:43] | Go, Jace. | 跑 老杰 |
[01:46] | Let’s go. | 跑啊 |
[01:48] | Jace. | 老杰 |
[01:51] | Jace, you all right? | 老杰 你没事吧 |
[01:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | She was my first boss in D.C. | 她是我在华盛顿的第一个上司 |
[02:50] | How did you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[02:54] | We met overseas. | 我们在国外认识的 |
[02:57] | That’s a response any politician would be proud of. | 一个所有政客都为之骄傲的回答 |
[03:01] | You don’t seem like a Capitol Hill type. | 你看起来不像从政的人 |
[03:03] | You’re too scraggly to be CIA or FBI. | 你太不修边幅 不像中情局或联邦调查局 |
[03:06] | Military, then. Special Ops. | 那一定是军人 特种部队的 |
[03:09] | My beard always gives me away. | 我的胡子总是出卖我 |
[03:11] | Oh, it’s not the beard. | 不是因为胡子 |
[03:13] | It’s the shoes. | 是鞋 |
[03:16] | I’m Rebecca Bowen. | 我叫丽贝卡·鲍文 |
[03:18] | Clay. Spenser. | 我叫克莱 斯宾塞 |
[03:21] | You have some good stories to tell today? | 你今天有什么好故事要讲吗 |
[03:23] | Can I try my opening out on you? | 我能不能给你读读我的开场致辞 |
[03:25] | I’m not sure if the tone is appropriate for the occasion. | 我不知道在这种场合用这种语气是否合适 |
[03:28] | Yeah, go for it. | 可以 读吧 |
[03:32] | To this day, Nicole Marsden is still the best boss I’ve ever had. | 至今 妮可·马斯登依然是我最好的上司 |
[03:37] | And that includes the three years I worked for myself. | 其中包括我自己单干的那三年 |
[03:40] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[03:41] | The whole point of these things is | 做这些事的意义就是 |
[03:42] | to get a little break from the sadness. | 让你从悲伤中解脱出来 |
[03:46] | When you say you met her overseas, | 你说你是在国外认识她的 |
[03:49] | you mean in Yemen. | 你意思是在也门 |
[03:51] | You were there when she died. | 她死的时候你在场 |
[03:56] | I get it, I know that you can’t talk about what happened. | 我懂 我知道你不能谈论发生了什么 |
[03:59] | It’s just… no one seems to know what happened. | 只是 好像没人了解发生了什么 |
[04:10] | Ambassador Marsden put everyone else’s needs above her own. | 马斯登大使把别人的需求放在首位 |
[04:14] | She died fighting for what she believed in. | 她为她的信仰战斗而死 |
[04:16] | That’s not surprising. | 一点也不意外 |
[04:18] | That was Nicole. | 妮可就是这样 |
[04:21] | So, uh, so what about you? Your job. | 所以 你呢 你的工作是什么 |
[04:25] | I’m the communications director for a global security consultant. | 我在一家全球安全顾问公司当通讯总监 |
[04:30] | Do you prefer the private sector? | 你喜欢私企吗 |
[04:32] | Well, I fly first-class, so yes. | 我可以坐头等舱 所以喜欢 |
[04:35] | Do you think you’re having the kind of impact you want? | 你觉得这是你想要的那种影响力吗 |
[04:37] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[04:38] | You’re the one out there waging war. | 你是在外面发动战争的人 |
[04:40] | I’m out there eliminating threats to freedom. | 我在外面消除对自由的威胁 |
[04:42] | A soldier with an idealistic streak. | 一个有点理想主义的士兵 |
[04:44] | I’ll bet Nicole loved you. | 我敢打赌妮可很喜欢你 |
[04:46] | We, uh, we didn’t spend much time together, | 我们相处的时间不多 |
[04:48] | but she definitely made an impression. | 但她确实对我印象深刻 |
[04:51] | I’d consider her a hero. | 我把她看做英雄 |
[04:54] | I think her family would appreciate hearing from you. | 她的家人听你这么说肯定会很高兴 |
[04:57] | Come on, I’ll introduce you. | 过来 我介绍你们认识 |
[05:18] | Well, what’s got you day drinking, Ray? | 怎么在白天喝酒 雷 |
[05:22] | Angel lose his wings? | 天使失去了翅膀吗 |
[05:25] | You up for a game? | 你想玩游戏吗 |
[05:27] | Nah, I’m all thrown out. | 不 我扔完了 |
[05:30] | I was just leaving. | 正准备走 |
[05:36] | Hey, you know, I’m beginning to think you got a problem with me. | 我开始觉得你对我有意见了 |
[05:39] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[05:41] | If you’re talking about your extracurriculars with Davis, | 如果你说的是和戴维斯的课外活动 |
[05:43] | I was just looking out for you, brother. | 我只是在为你着想 兄弟 |
[05:45] | Trying to prevent you both from blowing up your careers. | 以防你们两个毁了自己的事业 |
[05:47] | Or maybe you’re just looking out for yourself | 或者你只是在为你自己着想 |
[05:50] | ’cause you don’t want this new promotion of yours getting dinged. | 因为你不想让晋升的事泡汤 |
[05:52] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[05:53] | It had nothing to do with that and you know it. | 你明知道和那个无关 |
[05:55] | Well, whatever it had to do with, | 不管与什么有关 |
[05:58] | there’s no reason to ever go behind my back | 你都没理由背着我 |
[06:00] | and work it from the other side. | 从另一边入手解决 |
[06:02] | I didn’t talk to anybody but you, Sonny. | 除了你我没跟任何人说过 桑尼 |
[06:12] | My bad, then. | 那对不起了 |
[06:16] | Why would you even think that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[06:17] | Did… did something happen? | 出了什么事吗 |
[06:21] | It is a non-issue. Let’s just say that. | 没什么大不了的 就这么说吧 |
[06:27] | I don’t like seeing you like this. | 我不想看你这个样子 |
[06:30] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[06:37] | Talk about it or don’t, I’m here. | 想说或者不想说 我都在这 |
[06:40] | And I got your tab. | 我请客 |
[06:42] | Well, you can stay, but… | 你可以留下 但… |
[06:46] | you can’t pay, man. | 你不能掏钱 兄弟 |
[06:47] | I don’t think you realize how much I’ve had to drink, | 我觉得你没意识到我要喝多少酒 |
[06:50] | and, well, you’ve got a family to support, | 而你还要养家 |
[06:53] | and, well, Naima would kick my ass. | 奈玛会杀了我的 |
[07:17] | This can’t be good. | 一定不太好 |
[07:19] | It’s not bad. | 也不坏 |
[07:20] | Yeah, says nobody who limps into physical therapy. | 是啊 都一瘸一拐来接受物理治疗了 |
[07:23] | Look, I was just hoping that maybe you could just | 我只是希望或许你能在我出任务之前 |
[07:24] | help me work the problem before I spun up, that’s all. | 把这个问题解决掉 仅此而已 |
[07:27] | Are you sure you’re fit to operate? | 你确定你适合出任务吗 |
[07:30] | Been worse. | 有过更糟的时候 |
[07:31] | And as the ultimate team guy, your plan is to power through. | 作为队中精英 你就打算靠资历蒙混过关吗 |
[07:35] | You know, I’ve been shot, I’ve been fragged. | 我挨过枪子 被手榴弹炸过 |
[07:36] | I survived two helo crashes. All right? | 两次直升机坠机都幸存下来了 |
[07:38] | Been blown up, what, maybe a thousand times, | 被炸飞差不多有一千次 |
[07:41] | from what I remember. | 根据我的记忆 |
[07:42] | So a little groin pull is not gonna keep me | 我不会因为一点腹股沟拉伤 |
[07:44] | out of the sandbox, got it? | 就退出战场的 明白吗 |
[07:47] | On a level of one to ten, what’s your pain level | 从一到十 你的疼痛级别是多少 |
[07:48] | when you walk, one being barely noticeable, | 当你走路时 一级疼痛是将能察觉到 |
[07:50] | ten being hurts like hell? | 十级是疼得要死 |
[07:52] | – Two. – Try running on it? | -二级 -如果跑动呢 |
[07:53] | That’s not a good idea. | 那就不太妙了 |
[07:54] | What was your pain level when you ran? | 跑动时疼痛级别是多少 |
[07:56] | I don’t know, four or five. | 不知道 大概四到五级吧 |
[07:58] | I can’t help you if you’re not being honest with me. | 如果你不对我说实话 我没法帮到你 |
[08:00] | Okay, let’s go up, then. Seven, eight. | 好吧 高一点 七到八级 |
[08:02] | So nine or ten. | 九级还是十级 |
[08:07] | Get on the table. | 躺到桌子上 |
[08:11] | On the table. | 到桌子上来 |
[08:12] | Your annoying level’s about a ten. | 你的烦人级别是十级 |
[08:16] | Get this over with. | 赶紧完事吧 |
[08:18] | Let me see what’s going on here. | 我看看到底怎么回事 |
[08:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | Let me know when you feel any pain or tension. | 感觉到疼或紧绷就告诉我 |
[08:30] | Yeah, you got something going on in there, all right. | 你这里是有点问题了 |
[08:32] | Might be the labrum, could be arthritic. | 可能是髋臼唇 也许是关节炎 |
[08:34] | You need an MRI to find out how bad this is. | 你需要做个核磁共振 看看坏到什么地步 |
[08:36] | How about you just give me a cortisone shot | 你给我打一针可的松怎么样 |
[08:37] | and I’m off your table. | 然后我就下来了 |
[08:38] | This could be serious. You need an MRI. | 你的问题可能很严重 需要做核磁共振 |
[08:40] | Okay, what I need is to get my team to Paris. | 我要带队伍去巴黎 |
[08:46] | Ah! What the hell was that? | 这是干什么 |
[08:46] | Ideally, that was you recognizing | 理想情况是 这是你的身体 |
[08:48] | that you are in no shape to operate. | 意识到你不能再出任务了 |
[08:53] | Hey, look, Jason, I can’t tell you what to do, | 听着 杰森 我不能告诉你做什么 |
[08:56] | but my professional opinion is you need to sit this one out | 但我的专业经验是 你不能去这次任务 |
[08:59] | so we can figure out what’s going on with you. | 我们才好检查出你到底出了什么问题 |
[09:04] | Man, I just hate seeing you standing down like this. | 我真不喜欢看到你这样子休工 |
[09:06] | You know, I’m faster and stronger than I’ve ever been in my life, | 我现在比以往更快更强壮 |
[09:08] | and I get injured landing really f-funny on my leg. | 但是我的腿伤得实在可笑 |
[09:13] | It’s real ninja, huh, Ray? | 真正的忍者 雷 |
[09:14] | Yeah, well, better to take care of it now, trust me. | 是 最好趁现在就好好治疗 相信我 |
[09:18] | All right. Well, you ready to take over things while I’m down? | 好吧 我休工的时候你能挑大梁吧 |
[09:21] | Learned from the best, so I better be. | 师从高手 所以我最好能行 |
[09:22] | Though I do kind of wish my first real op as Bravo 1 | 不过我的确希望第一次当B1是出真正的任务 |
[09:25] | was more than advising the Secret Service. | 而不是给特勤部门当参谋 |
[09:27] | Yeah, don’t get too used to that call sign, all right? | 好吧 但可别习惯了这个代号 |
[09:30] | Don’t worry, brother. I know it’s a rental. | 别担心兄弟 我知道是临时的 |
[09:32] | Senior Chief Perry. | 佩里高级士官长 |
[09:34] | CMC tells me you’re filling in as Bravo 1 while Hayes is down. | 海军陆战队司令说海斯休工时 由你担任B1 |
[09:38] | That’s a great opportunity to step into a leadership position. | 这是一个步入领导职位的绝佳机会 |
[09:41] | Warrant Officer Review Board will be | 准尉军官会审委员会 |
[09:43] | interested to see how everything goes. | 对这次进展非常感兴趣 |
[09:45] | – Yes, sir. – Wouldn’t want anyone else filling in for me. | -是 长官 -我不希望任何人填补我的空缺 |
[09:47] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[09:49] | I’ve got some thoughts on how you should | 对于你休工这段时间的利用 |
[09:50] | utilize your downtime, Master Chief. | 我有很多设想 总士官长 |
[09:52] | – See me tomorrow. – Will do. | -明天来见我 -好的 |
[09:58] | Guy really does like applying the pressure, doesn’t he? | 这家伙真喜欢施压啊 |
[10:01] | You’re gonna be fine, and you’re gonna crush it. | 你没问题的 你会表现得很棒 |
[10:03] | Wasn’t worried about me. | 我不担心自己 |
[10:05] | You talking about me? | 你担心我 |
[10:06] | Jason Hayes sitting on his ass away from Bravo? | 杰森·海斯离开B队 |
[10:09] | It’s called downtime ’cause it’s when we’re the most vulnerable. | 你休工是我们实力最弱的时候 |
[10:12] | So I’m gonna need you to take care of yourself. Yeah? | 所以我要你好好地照顾自己 好吗 |
[10:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[10:40] | Are you kidding me, Brock? | 你逗我的吗 布罗克 |
[10:42] | – Ah, come on, Brock! – That’s four in a row. | -快点 布罗克 -连着四次了 |
[10:44] | – You’re cheating. – Of course he’s cheating, man. | -你作弊的吧 -他当然作弊啦 |
[10:46] | Look at him, he cheats at life– | 你瞧他 他一直作弊 |
[10:47] | he uses a damn dog to pick up chicks. | 他让狗帮着泡妞 |
[10:50] | Picked up grub from Pelon. | 墨西哥菜外卖来了 |
[10:52] | Got a lean steak. | 有瘦牛排 |
[10:54] | Got a stewed beef and pork. | 炖牛肉和猪肉 |
[10:56] | Half pound of carne asada. | 半磅烤牛肉 |
[10:58] | Spicy chorizo, and a fish and shrimp. | 墨西哥辣肠 鱼和虾 |
[11:01] | And, uh, there’s some grilled chicken in here. | 还有一些烤鸡 |
[11:03] | If anyone doesn’t like theirs. | 如果有人不想吃自己那份 |
[11:04] | Oh, looking mighty tasty there, new kid on the clock. | 看着很美味 新来的小朋友准时送达 |
[11:07] | Sit down, we’ll, we’ll deal you in. | 坐下来玩 算你一个 |
[11:09] | Nah, next hand. I’ll be back in a minute. | 下一轮吧 我马上回来 |
[11:13] | Hey. Old Ray’s overthinking this one. | 老伙计雷对这次任务想太多了 |
[11:16] | It’s cut-and-dry: fly to Paris, | 都是定式 飞去巴黎 |
[11:18] | play Secret Service for a few days, | 当几天的特勤 |
[11:20] | fly home. That’s it. | 飞回家 就这些 |
[11:21] | Yeah. He’s just feeling the weight of Bravo 1, man. | 是 他只是体会到B1的担子有多重了 |
[11:24] | Ain’t easy. | 不容易 |
[11:25] | Big shoes to fill, even if it’s just temporary. | 要担很大的责任 尽管只是临时的 |
[11:28] | Yeah. I just don’t know how soon Jason’s gonna be back. | 是啊 不知道杰森要多久才能归队 |
[11:31] | That dude has got a hell of a lot of mileage on him. | 那位老兄还有很长的路要走 |
[11:34] | – He’ll be fine. – Hope so. | -他会好起来的 -但愿如此 |
[11:36] | Now when he took that spill, I-I saw something | 他这次摔倒 我看到了以前 |
[11:38] | I ain’t never seen before in him: fear. | 从未在他身上见过的东西 恐惧 |
[11:41] | I get it. When I was laid up after Manila, | 我明白的 我从马尼拉受伤住院期间 |
[11:43] | I almost lost my damn mind, | 我差点疯掉了 |
[11:44] | not knowing what came next for me. | 不知道今后会怎么样 |
[11:46] | That’s the damage you can see with your own two eyes, you know? | 那是你可以亲眼所见的伤害 |
[11:50] | A bullet, a bomb. You can make sense of that. | 子弹 炸弹 你能找到原因 |
[11:52] | But it’s the ones you can’t see, yeah. | 但他受的是看不见的伤 |
[11:55] | Them ones are the scariest. | 这才是最可怕的 |
[12:11] | Please stay still, Mr. Hayes. We’re about to begin. | 请躺好 海斯先生 我们马上开始了 |
[12:22] | I guess what I really want is for you not to die. | 我想我真正想要的 就是你不要死掉 |
[12:28] | How am I supposed to make a decision like this | 如果我连发生了什么都不知道 |
[12:31] | if I don’t even know what happened? | 我怎么才能做出这样的决定呢 |
[12:37] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[12:38] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[12:39] | – Dead! – Dad! | -死了 -爸爸 |
[12:43] | Since my wife died… | 自从我妻子去世… |
[12:48] | I’m the love of your life. | 我是你此生所爱 |
[12:52] | But I don’t think I should be your wife anymore. | 但也许不该继续做你妻子了 |
[12:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:03] | Yeah, a couple days off my leg, I’m telling you, | 休息了好几天 |
[13:05] | feel a lot better, Doc. | 大夫 我的腿感觉好多了 |
[13:06] | Well, the images tell a different story, Master Chief. | 图像显示的可不是这么回事 总士官长 |
[13:09] | This isn’t just groin. You’ve suffered a labral tear in the hip. | 你是髋关节盂唇撕裂 不仅是腹股沟 |
[13:13] | – And? – And the labrum is the gasket | -所以呢 -髋关节盂唇是 |
[13:16] | that keeps your femur in the ball-and-socket joint. | 将股骨头固定的软骨组织 |
[13:18] | When it’s torn, it doesn’t heal itself. | 一旦撕裂 不能自愈 |
[13:21] | Well, how fast before I get back to my team? | 那我什么时候能归队呢 |
[13:23] | Well, we’ll have to get in there and check it out. | 我们要做进一步的检查 |
[13:24] | Arthroscopic surgery, we’re gonna determine the, uh, | 用关节镜手术来查看 |
[13:27] | extent of the tear and repair it, if possible. | 撕裂的程度 如有可能就修复它 |
[13:29] | If possible? | 如有可能 |
[13:32] | There’s a chance the damage can’t be corrected, | 如果损伤无法修复 |
[13:34] | which would significantly limit the stress | 会显著的影响你的 |
[13:36] | your hip can handle going forward. | 髋部以后的承压能力 |
[13:37] | Arthroscopic means minimally invasive. | 关节镜意味着微创 |
[13:40] | It’s very little downtime and quick recovery, right? | 是短暂休工 应该很快恢复的吧 |
[13:43] | Yeah. Potentially. | 是的 有可能 |
[13:44] | But there’s also the chance that we may discover | 但也有可能我们会发现你 |
[13:47] | the long-term wear and tear your job requires | 工作需要导致的长期的磨损和撕裂 |
[13:49] | reattaching the labrum, | 需要重新联结髋关节盂唇 |
[13:50] | or reconstructing it completely. | 或者整体重建 |
[13:53] | Chance? | 有可能 |
[13:56] | Mr. Hayes… | 海斯先生 |
[13:59] | the human body wasn’t built | 人的身体不能永远地 |
[14:01] | to sustain your level of activity forever. | 承受你这么剧烈的运动 |
[14:05] | Human body wasn’t meant to sustain what I have sustained, | 人的身体并不是用来承受我承受的 |
[14:07] | – but I have sustained. – Yes. | -但是我撑下来了 -没错 |
[14:11] | But… | 但是 |
[14:13] | I must tell you that, given your age… | 我必须要告诉你 鉴于你的年龄 |
[14:16] | there’s a possibility that you may never recover enough | 你有可能永远也无法完全恢复 |
[14:19] | for the Navy to clear you | 让海军允许你 |
[14:21] | to resume your duties as Bravo team leader. | 继续担任B队队长的职位 |
[14:26] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[14:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:32] | You know, there are other things to do in the Navy– | 除了参加行动 在海军还可以做其他的事 |
[14:35] | do for your country– besides operate. | 可以为祖国效力 |
[14:40] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[15:22] | So I read through your brief on | 我看过你那篇 |
[15:23] | the multilateral energy security conference | 关于多边能源安全会议的简报 |
[15:25] | that the national security adviser’s | 说国家安全顾问 |
[15:26] | gonna be in town for later this week. | 这周晚些时候会来这里 |
[15:28] | I didn’t see any mention of a credible threat. | 我没看到有任何确凿的威胁 |
[15:30] | Some information we only share face-to-face. | 有些情报我们只能面对面交流 |
[15:33] | Chatter shows that a cell of the Nusra Front | 据说努斯拉阵线的一个基层组织 |
[15:35] | is planning an attack during the summit. | 正计划在峰会期间发动袭击 |
[15:37] | “Attack” is pretty general. | “袭击”太笼统了 |
[15:39] | – What kind? – Unclear. | -什么样的袭击 -不清楚 |
[15:42] | But the conference will end with the signing of a landmark | 但会议将以签署一项标志性的 |
[15:44] | international energy security agreement. | 国际能源安全协议而结束 |
[15:46] | The whole world will be watching. | 全世界都会关注 |
[15:48] | Okay, so what are we looking at? | 好 那我们要面对的是什么情况 |
[15:49] | We’ve identified two likely opportunities for an attack. | 我们已经确定了两种可能的袭击 |
[15:53] | When the dignitaries arrive at 0900, | 各位领导人会在上午9点到达 |
[15:55] | and at the outdoor signing ceremony at noon. | 中午会在室外举行签字仪式 |
[15:57] | Why not prevent those opportunities altogether? | 为什么不彻底扼杀这些机会 |
[16:00] | Bring the VIPs in through the service entrance | 把贵宾从服务入口 |
[16:02] | instead of the front door | 而不是前门带进来 |
[16:03] | and move the signing ceremony inside? | 把签字仪式移到室内进行呢 |
[16:04] | The schedule was announced weeks ago, | 几周前已宣布了日程表 |
[16:06] | and we don’t want terrorist organizations | 我们不想恐怖组织 |
[16:07] | to think that threats get results. | 认为威胁有用 |
[16:09] | So what’s the plan? | 那有什么计划 |
[16:11] | The head of our counter-sniper unit will fill you in. | 我们反狙击部队的头儿会和你们说 |
[16:13] | Agent Sprole. | 斯普罗探员 |
[16:14] | We’ve arranged overt rooftop sniper teams | 我们在每栋建筑的屋顶上都安排了狙击手 |
[16:16] | on each of these buildings as a show of force. | 以此来展现我们的军力 |
[16:18] | My covert teams are setting up hides in the marked areas. | 我的秘密小组正在标记的区域上建立掩体 |
[16:21] | If you set up here and here, | 如果建立在这里和这里 |
[16:23] | you can cover the southern approach. | 你们可以掩护南边 |
[16:24] | So you guys are only covering out to, what, 800 meters? | 所以你们只覆盖了800米吗 |
[16:26] | Well, we’re covering the effective range of Dragunovs, | 狙击步枪的有效射程内我们都覆盖了 |
[16:28] | which is what intel says Nusra Front uses. | 情报上说努斯拉阵线使用狙击步枪 |
[16:31] | They do. | 是的 |
[16:32] | They can shoot the gonads off a bullfrog from 1,000 meters out. | 他门可以把1000米外的牛蛙生殖腺射下 |
[16:36] | I saw it in Syria. | 我在叙利亚看到过 |
[16:38] | I’m not gonna lie. | 没骗你 |
[16:40] | I suggest my guys set up hides here and here. | 我建议我的人藏在这里和这里 |
[16:42] | That way we can extend our angle and cover the additional distance. | 这样我们就可以扩大角度 覆盖额外的射程 |
[16:45] | That leaves a few gaps in coverage from the south side. | 这样南区覆盖的范围就会出现一切缺口 |
[16:47] | It does. So can we move the signing ceremony to here? | 是的 那我们能把签字仪式移到这里吗 |
[16:52] | It’s still outside, but it eliminates a line-of-sight shot | 虽然还是在室外 但是消除了 |
[16:54] | for anybody that’s trying to set up inside that gap. | 视线范围内的任何人试图建立的缺口 |
[16:56] | We can do that. | 这个可以 |
[16:58] | This give you everything you need? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[16:59] | – Yes, ma’am. – Excellent. | -没有了 -很好 |
[17:00] | New guy. Make it to sniper school in between your deployments? | 新人 你在派驻间隙去上过狙击手学校吗 |
[17:05] | Ah, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:07] | All you need is an ACOG and a good attitude. | 只要有先进战斗光学瞄准镜和谦虚态度就行了 |
[17:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:11] | 15 deployments, | 15次派驻 |
[17:12] | hundreds of ops, more days of training than I can imagine. | 上百次任务 训练的天数比我想象的要多 |
[17:16] | Lot of miles on that body, Hayes. | 你的身体经历了数不清的公里数 海斯 |
[17:18] | Labral tear– it’s no walk in the park. | 髋关节盂唇撕裂 在公园散步都不行 |
[17:21] | I’ll get it squared away. | 我会克服的 |
[17:23] | Still got the will to fight. | 我仍然有战斗的意志 |
[17:25] | Which is what makes you one of the best. | 这就是你精英的原因 |
[17:27] | But it would be wise to take this time to consider your future. | 但利用这段时间筹划未来才是明智的做法 |
[17:31] | Uh, my future is get the hip fixed | 我的未来是要把髋部治好 |
[17:33] | and get back to my team. | 回到我的团队中 |
[17:37] | Command has an ops chief opening. | 指挥部有一个行动指挥官的空缺 |
[17:38] | We could use a seasoned operator in that position. | 那个职位需要一位经验丰富的作战人员 |
[17:41] | Find time to observe the command center this week. | 这周找个时间去观摩下指挥中心 |
[17:44] | Try it on for size. | 去实地感受一下 |
[17:47] | Nah, not all players become good coaches, sir. | 不是所有球员都能成为好教练的 长官 |
[17:50] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:51] | But the one battle even the great Jason Hayes can’t win | 但是杰森·海斯唯一不能打赢的战役 |
[17:55] | is against time. | 就是时间 |
[17:58] | So, be it tomorrow, | 所以无论是明天 |
[17:59] | two months from now, | 两个月后 |
[18:00] | two years from now… | 还是两年后 |
[18:03] | at some point, you got to hang up your wet suit. | 到了某个时候 你不得不把潜水衣封藏 |
[18:33] | Normally we’d be locked down. | 一般我们会封锁起来 |
[18:35] | No one in or out, keep the ambient light constant. | 没人能进出 保持周围光线不变 |
[18:38] | Don’t want anyone getting eyes on us while we’re setting up. | 不想在布置的时候让人看到 |
[18:40] | Does that mean we can take a whiz in the john instead of in jars? | 就是说我们不必用尿坛 可以去厕所尿了 |
[18:43] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[18:45] | Consider yourself lucky, kid. | 你应该感到幸运 孩子 |
[18:47] | Want to guess where number two normally goes? | 想知道要上大号怎么办吗 |
[18:50] | You know, this isn’t my first rodeo. | 这不是我第一次行动了 |
[18:52] | Your first with me. | 和我是第一次 |
[19:16] | – Shoot for it? – Let’s do it. | -猜拳吧 -来吧 |
[19:19] | Boom. | 归你了 |
[19:20] | – All right. – Sorry, bud. | -好吧 -抱歉 |
[19:42] | – Going up? – Up. | -上去吗 -上去 |
[19:44] | You have a professional opinion on that one, too? | 你对这也有专业的看法吗 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry about the other day, if I pushed too hard. | 如果那天我逼得你太紧 很抱歉 |
[19:52] | Yeah, well, I needed a little dose of reality. | 是的 我需要一点现实 |
[19:54] | Can be a little stubborn at times. | 有时会有点固执 |
[19:57] | Didn’t pick up on that. | 这我倒没注意 |
[20:04] | Well, you know what? You’re right– it was a labral tear. | 你说对了 是髋关节盂唇撕裂 |
[20:07] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -别难过 -嗯 |
[20:08] | But the good news is: you have a diagnosis, | 但好消息是 你做了诊断 |
[20:12] | so now I can start building you a post-surgery rehab program | 我现在可以开始给你制定术后恢复计划 |
[20:15] | and get you back into action as fast as possible. | 让你尽快恢复行动 |
[20:18] | Any chance I can come back without a surgery? | 不做手术可以恢复吗 |
[20:20] | Not without months of intensive rehab, | 要几个月的集中康复治疗才行 |
[20:22] | and still no guarantee that you wouldn’t need surgery. Why? | 但还是不能保证你不需要手术 为什么 |
[20:25] | Doc says I come off the table, | 医生说我从手术台下来 |
[20:26] | I might not be able to operate again. | 也许就不能再参与行动了 |
[20:29] | And being mothballed tomorrow | 就算明天就退役 |
[20:30] | doesn’t really make you want to go under the knife. | 也不会让你情愿去动手术 |
[20:33] | Still got a lot of good years ahead of me. | 我还有很长的路要走 |
[20:35] | If you were 28, I’d say physical therapy is an option, | 如果你28岁 我会说选择物理治疗 |
[20:37] | but you’re not 28. | 但是你不是28岁了 |
[20:39] | Not 65, either. | 也没到65岁 |
[20:40] | I hear you. | 我懂 |
[20:42] | And I’m here to support whatever decision you deem best. | 你认为是最好的决定 我都会支持你 |
[20:45] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[20:47] | Nothing else? | 没别的了 |
[20:49] | You’re not gonna tell me to stand down? | 你不会叫我休工吗 |
[20:51] | It’s not my job. | 那不是我的职责 |
[20:52] | That’s not your job. What’s your job? | 不是你的指责 那你的职责是什么 |
[20:54] | My job is to keep you operating beyond your expiration date. | 我的职责是让你能在退役后继续行动 |
[20:58] | You guys go ahead. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 你们先走吧 明天见 |
[20:59] | I’ve dealt with a lot of war fighters like you, Jason. | 我也像你一样经历过很多战役 杰森 |
[21:01] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[21:04] | How do I feel? | 我有什么感受 |
[21:05] | The thought of being stood down scares you more | 暂别战场比埋骨他乡 |
[21:07] | than never going home. | 更令你感到恐惧 |
[21:09] | I get it. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[21:10] | I think of going home, nothing to do, | 我只要一想到回到家里无所事事 |
[21:12] | it scares the hell out of me, too. | 也觉得很恐怖 |
[21:18] | You start spinning out, call me. | 你如果打算再拖一段时间就打给我 |
[21:22] | I’ll get you through this. | 我会帮你挺过去的 |
[21:30] | Okay, so, it must be 8:45 A.M., | 好吧 现在一定是早上八点四十五 |
[21:34] | because, like every day this week, what appears to be | 因为这周的每一天都有一位貌似嬉皮士的 |
[21:38] | a hippie grandma is watering what appears to be a flower box. | 老奶奶在给一个貌似是花盆的东西浇水 |
[21:43] | Mm-hmm. Correct. | 没错 |
[21:45] | In what appears to be | 在一栋看起来 |
[21:47] | an apartment complex, | 貌似是公寓的大楼里 |
[21:49] | in what appears to be Paris, on… | 而这栋大楼貌似位于巴黎… |
[21:54] | what appears to be planet Earth. | 而巴黎又貌似位于地球上 |
[21:58] | Can you believe they still want us to use | 真不敢相信他们还要求我们 |
[22:00] | “What appears to be” in these logs? | 在侦查记录里用”貌似”这种词 |
[22:01] | Everyone’s got to cover their ass. | 大家都必须做好善后工作 |
[22:04] | I’m fine with it up until they want us to do the covering. | 如果他们不让我们来善后 我倒是无所谓 |
[22:07] | I’d say half of what we do | 我敢说我们有一半的行动 |
[22:08] | is fixing politicians’ overseas messes. | 都是为了善后政客们的国际问题 |
[22:11] | Yeah, that’s what made Ambassador Marsden different. | 是啊 这才使马斯登大使与众不同 |
[22:13] | She was above all that stuff, man, she… | 她境界非常高 哥们 她… |
[22:15] | She did what she thought was right. | 她会去做她认为正确的事情 |
[22:17] | Frickin’ baller. | 超厉害的女强人 |
[22:19] | Yeah, just remember | 没错 不过记住了 |
[22:20] | that she was the exception and not the rule. | 她只是个例外 世道并没有改变 |
[22:23] | Wrong people die, a lot. | 不该死的人总会先死 |
[22:25] | Oh, wait. Here we go. | 等等 有新内容了 |
[22:27] | All right, so, what appears | 我看到一对看起来 |
[22:30] | to be the happy couple | 貌似幸福的情侣 |
[22:31] | are having what appears to be | 正在貌似享用 |
[22:33] | their morning coffee. Mm-hmm. | 清晨的咖啡 |
[22:35] | Right on schedule. | 不出所料 |
[22:38] | Grandma’s a Bohemian, by the way. | 对了 老奶奶是波西米亚人 |
[22:41] | Hippies are strictly American. | 严格说来嬉皮士都是美国人 |
[22:43] | Right. | 对的 |
[22:45] | John Lennon was strictly American. | 约翰·列侬就是百分百的美国人 |
[22:51] | Bald dude’s been sitting at his desk for the last three hours. | 那个光头的人已经在书桌前坐了三个小时了 |
[22:55] | Maybe he’s working on a novel. | 也许他正在创作一部小说 |
[22:57] | No way that guy’s a writer. | 那家伙绝对不可能是作家 |
[22:58] | He’s got an Oasis poster over his desk. | 他书桌上还挂着绿洲乐队的海报呢 |
[23:00] | That the kind of thing I’d learn in sniper school? | 狙击手学校教这些吗 |
[23:03] | Since I haven’t been, maybe you two should, uh, | 我没去上过 也许你们俩应该 |
[23:05] | give me the CliffsNotes. | 给我个考试大纲 |
[23:06] | There aren’t any CliffsNotes on this one. | 这次没有考试大纲 |
[23:08] | Only way to learn precision rifle | 想要学习精准射击的唯一方法 |
[23:10] | is to do it and to keep doing it. | 就是去射击 不断地练习射击 |
[23:13] | I went through the schoolhouse 18 years ago, | 十八年前我还在学校的时候 |
[23:16] | been working as a lead sniper for 12. | 就一直作为十二人小队的主狙击手 |
[23:18] | And I’m still learning. | 我现在仍在学习中 |
[23:21] | That’s a lot of time. | 投入了不少时间啊 |
[23:22] | Time’s the best teacher. | 时间是最好的老师 |
[23:24] | All right, new guy. How about some OJT? | 新人 上岗培训得如何了 |
[23:26] | Do you know what a cold bore shot is? | 你知道什么是冷膛射击吗 |
[23:27] | First shot out the rifle, before the bore heats up. | 在枪管升温前开枪 |
[23:30] | What other factors do we have to take into account? | 我们还需要考虑什么其他因素 |
[23:33] | Wind, temperature, | 风向 温度 |
[23:35] | dew point, | 露点 |
[23:37] | Coriolis? | 科里奥利效应 |
[23:39] | Coriolis effect doesn’t factor in at this distance, | 这种距离科里奥利效应起不了作用 |
[23:41] | but you’re missing a big one. | 但你还是漏了一个重要的因素 |
[23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[23:45] | Gravity. | 重力 |
[23:47] | Gravity impacts the bullet the most. | 重力对子弹的影响最大 |
[23:49] | Number one rule in a firefight is? | 交火作战的首要规则是什么 |
[23:51] | – To prioritize and execute. – That’s right. | -排定优先级别并执行 -没错 |
[23:53] | Precision rifle | 使用精密步枪 |
[23:55] | is no different. | 和作战规则一样 |
[23:56] | You determine the factors affecting the shot, | 你首先确定有哪些因素会影响射击 |
[23:59] | and you prioritize them. | 并且按影响程度排序 |
[24:00] | Gravity and wind, always first. | 重力和风向永远是首位要素 |
[24:02] | Then you add in all the other factors, | 然后再把其他因素加入进来 |
[24:04] | crunch the numbers, | 在心中计算参数 |
[24:06] | then you can get your firing solution and execute. | 最后你才能确定射击的方式并执行 |
[24:09] | Lot of math. | 需要很多计算 |
[24:10] | Why do you think Sonny carries a machine gun? | 不然你以为为什么要桑尼去抬机关枪 |
[24:19] | Hey, yo. Ray told me to relieve one of you guys. | 雷告诉我来替一个人 |
[24:22] | Sweet. I need some fresh air. | 太好了 我需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[24:24] | Well, you ain’t gonna find any here. | 那你在这是找不到了 |
[24:25] | This city smells like dog crap, B.O. and cheese. | 这个城市闻起来就像是狗屎 狐臭和芝士 |
[24:29] | Well, it could be just the cheese. | 你只说芝士就好了 |
[24:31] | What’s happening? | 在看什么呢 |
[24:32] | The happy couple are all dressed up, | 幸福情侣都盛装出行 |
[24:35] | so Clay has money on a proposal coming tonight. | 所以克莱赌他们今晚要上演求婚戏码了 |
[24:40] | Well, old happy guy here just put a jewelry box | 那个幸福男朋友刚刚把一个首饰盒 |
[24:43] | into his pocket, so, boom, you lose. | 放到口袋里 你输了 |
[24:46] | Not so fast. | 别急着下定论 |
[24:47] | He’s got to close. | 他得求婚了才算 |
[24:48] | She’s got a ring on her finger later tonight, | 如果今晚回来以后她手上戴了戒指 |
[24:50] | you get your hundo. | 那一百美元才归你 |
[24:51] | Well, I’ll put another hundred | 那我再加注一百美元 |
[24:53] | that only one of them comes home tonight. | 赌他们今晚只有一个人会回来 |
[24:55] | Because once he lays it all on the line, | 因为一旦他对她掏心掏肺之后 |
[24:57] | she is gonna pull that rip cord. | 她就一定会狠心分手的 |
[25:00] | A big breakup feels like the end of the world, Sonny, | 一次难忘的分手好比世界末日 桑尼 |
[25:02] | but eventually, you just, you don’t feel it anymore. | 但是你最终将淡忘这一切 |
[25:04] | Tell you what, man, I ain’t ever gonna fall in that trap again. | 哥们说老实话 我再也不相信什么情情爱爱了 |
[25:07] | All right, so what’s your big plan? | 好吧 那你打算怎么办 |
[25:08] | You just never gonna date anybody again? Is that it? | 你打算再也不谈恋爱了 是吗 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna date everyone | 我跟谁都能约 |
[25:11] | for one night and one night only. | 只做一夜情情人 |
[25:14] | You say that until somebody comes along | 说是这么说 直到你遇到某个人为止 |
[25:15] | who’s worth a second date. | 某个值得一约再约的人 |
[25:16] | Oh. Hold on a second here. | 先停在一约再约这里 |
[25:17] | If you tell me that you’re thinking about getting | 如果你想告诉我 你在考虑 |
[25:19] | back together with Stella, I’m telling you right now, | 和斯特拉复合的话 我告诉你 |
[25:21] | I will no longer be your friend. | 你复合我就跟你绝交 |
[25:23] | No. | 不是的 |
[25:25] | Stella’s not the only woman in the world, Sonny. | 世界上又不是只有斯特拉一个女人 桑尼 |
[25:27] | All right? Honestly, I think it’s time | 好吗 说心里话我认为是时候 |
[25:28] | I get to know another one. | 去认识其他人了 |
[25:29] | Okay. Ha, ha, ha. | 放心了 |
[25:31] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[25:33] | I mean, I mean that. Seriously. | 我是说我真心祝福你 |
[25:34] | And when it blows up in your face, | 然后等你再失恋的时候 |
[25:35] | I’ll be right there to buy you a beer. | 我一定会陪在你身边跟你一起买醉 |
[25:37] | You see, for me, I-I… I tried it, man. | 对我来说 我已经尽力了 哥们 |
[25:39] | I tried kicking boots with one person and… it just feels off. | 我试过和一个人比翼双飞 结果呢… |
[25:43] | Yeah. I just think I need to get back to my… | 没错 我想我应该回归到自己… |
[25:46] | natural state of being a lone wolf. | 那种天然的孤狼状态 |
[25:50] | I see you’re working your way to a point, | 看来你还深陷其中不可自拔 |
[25:51] | so I’ll wait right here. | 我还是在前面等着你吧 |
[25:52] | My point is, you need to get on the Sonny Quinn plan. | 我的重点是你应该跟我一起搞桑尼·奎恩计划 |
[25:55] | Okay? No strings, no attachments. | 明白吗 没有期待 没有感情 |
[25:58] | All the pleasure, none of the pain. | 只享受快乐 剔除痛苦 |
[26:02] | You know, someday you’re gonna have to tell me | 总有一天你必须要告诉我 |
[26:03] | who did this to you. | 是谁把你搞成这样 |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | Charlie 1, I’ve got eyes on your two HVTs. | C1 我发现你们的两个高价值目标了 |
[26:12] | Two klicks west of your POS. | 在你们目前位置西侧两公里处 |
[26:14] | Roger. Charlie 1 copy. | 收到 C1收到 |
[26:15] | Break. Charlie 3 Oscar Mike. | 完毕 C3正在移动中 |
[26:17] | Master Chief, | 总士官长 |
[26:19] | ISR shows activity at three of the five locations. | 侦查监视设备显示五个地点中的三个有活动迹象 |
[26:22] | HVTs are all departing. | 高价值目标分头行动了 |
[26:24] | If Charlie waits for the local partner force, | 如果C队继续等待本地友军 |
[26:25] | eight HVTs could be in the wind. | 八个高价值目标可能会不翼而飞 |
[26:28] | Make the call. I’ll deal with the blowback. | 打电话 负面影响我来搞定 |
[26:31] | I know the DEA task force director. | 我认识缉毒局特遣部队的老大 |
[26:35] | Glad you took me up on my offer. | 很高兴你接受了我的邀请 |
[26:36] | Sounded more like an order, sir. | 听起来更像是命令 长官 |
[26:39] | Didn’t you and Command Master Chief Blake serve together? | 你是不是和布雷克军士长一起服役 |
[26:42] | That’s right. Fallujah, 2004. | 是的 2004年在费卢杰 |
[26:44] | Yeah, that’s a long time ago. | 这是很久以前的事了 |
[26:45] | You ever ask him if he misses kicking down doors? | 你有没有问过他是否怀念破门的感觉 |
[26:47] | Don’t have to. | 没有这种必要 |
[26:48] | Wasn’t a fire he never loved running into. | 如果不是起火 他不会想要冲进去 |
[26:51] | Then ask him if moving into command felt more | 那你问问他转到指挥岗位 |
[26:53] | like hanging it up or just a different kind of fire. | 感觉更像赋闲还是更像进入另一团火 |
[27:12] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[27:13] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 在这见到你很意外 |
[27:15] | Lindell wanted me to see what life was like as an ops chief. | 林戴尔想让我看一看作为行动长官的人生有多难 |
[27:19] | Ah. Well, I’m guessing you’d rather HAHO in your skivvies | 我猜你宁愿穿着内衣去跳伞 |
[27:23] | than imagine a world firing off radio calls instead of bullets. | 也不愿想象这个远离战火只有无线电的地方 |
[27:26] | – How are the boys? – Haven’t talked to them much. | -孩子们怎么样 -没怎么和他们聊天 |
[27:29] | You know, they’re stuck in the hides, smelling each other. | 你懂的 他们躲在隐蔽处交头接耳 |
[27:32] | This room’s feeling awfully small right about now. | 感觉这屋子真小 |
[27:37] | Hey, it’s not what you want, but you’d make a great ops chief. | 虽然你不愿做行动长官 但你完全可以胜任 |
[27:41] | Ensign Davis, Charlie’s preparing to assault. | 戴维斯少尉 C队正准备发起袭击 |
[27:43] | Jason. Good to see you, man. | 杰森 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[27:45] | – Yeah. Good to see you, too. – Sorry to hear about the hip. | -很高兴见到你 -很遗憾听说你髋部受伤 |
[27:47] | Temporary setback. That’s all. | 只是一时的小伤 没事 |
[27:48] | Ah. Some things never change, right? | 有些事情从不会改变 是吗 |
[27:51] | Take a herd of freight trains to stop Jason Hayes. Right. | 没错 比如要一个货车车队才挡得住杰森·海斯 |
[27:53] | Lindell tells me you’re thinking about going the ops chief route? | 林戴尔告诉我 你想走行动长官这条路 |
[27:55] | Oh, he’s way over his skis on that one. | 这件事上 他太多管闲事了 |
[27:57] | Okay? You know, I’m not a pencil pusher. | 你知道我做不了行政工作 |
[27:59] | Well, yeah. I thought the same thing, but here I am. | 以前我也这么想 而我现在还不是在这里 |
[28:02] | Be honest, took some time to get used to it. | 说实话 很久才适应 |
[28:04] | Missed my team, you know? | 我想念我的队员 |
[28:06] | Missed the action, the brotherhood. | 想念作战行动 兄弟情 |
[28:08] | For a while, I would’ve rather flown | 有一段时间 我宁可去驾驶 |
[28:11] | in a spinning-out Chinook than ride a desk. | 一架失控的支努干直升机 也不愿在这干坐着 |
[28:13] | But slowly I made my way. | 但是慢慢地 我找到了方向 |
[28:16] | Grew the best damn garden in Virginia Beach. | 我在弗吉尼亚海滩种植出最棒的花园 |
[28:18] | Uh, I’m sorry. G-Gardener? | 什么 做园丁 |
[28:22] | Yeah. Coached Little League, | 对 我指导训练了少年棒球联合会 |
[28:24] | got reacquainted with my family. | 又重新亲近我的家人 |
[28:26] | Took finding fulfillment outside the teams to let me know | 在队伍之外找到的成就感令我明白 |
[28:28] | that there’s more to life than being Foxtrot 1. | 在担任F队队长之外还有更广阔的人生 |
[28:34] | Stick around. | 呆在这别走 |
[28:35] | I’ll show you a look into your future. | 我为你展示一下你未来的远景 |
[29:05] | The human body wasn’t built to sustain | 人的身体不能永远地 |
[29:09] | your level of activity forever. | 承受你这么剧烈的运动 |
[29:14] | But the one battle even the great Jason Hayes can’t win | 但是杰森·海斯唯一不能打赢的战役 |
[29:20] | is against time. | 是与时间的战斗 |
[29:23] | The thought of being stood down | 暂别战场比埋骨他乡 |
[29:26] | scares you more than never coming home again. | 更让你感到恐惧 |
[29:31] | There’s a possibility | 有一种可能是 |
[29:33] | that you may never recover enough | 你有可能永远也无法彻底复原 |
[29:34] | for the Navy to clear you to resume your duties | 让海军允许你继续担任 |
[29:37] | as Bravo Team leader. | B队队长的职位 |
[29:40] | Took finding fulfillment outside the teams | 在队伍之外找到的成就感 |
[29:42] | to let me realize there was | 令我意识到 |
[29:44] | more to life than being Foxtrot 1. | 在做F队队长之外还有更广阔的人生 |
[29:49] | You know, | 你知道 |
[29:51] | there are other things to do in the Navy besides operate. | 除了执行任务之外 军队中还有其他工作 |
[30:50] | Guess energy security isn’t that sexy after all. | 我猜能源安全这职业也没那么性感 |
[30:53] | I’ve seen bigger crowds on free cone day at 31 Flavors. | 我曾在冰激凌店的免费甜筒日见过更多人 |
[30:57] | Saying the job is too easy is a weird complaint, man. | 抱怨这工作太轻松可有点奇怪 兄弟 |
[30:59] | Less chatter, guys. | 少聊两句 兄弟们 |
[31:01] | Let’s keep it clear for actual information, please. | 请把沟通频道留给有用信息 |
[31:10] | Excuse me, sir. You can’t be here. | 不好意思 先生 你不能待在这里 |
[31:11] | I got eyes on a suspect. | 我发现一名嫌疑人 |
[31:14] | Seems to be, uh, casing the place out. | 看起来像在观察位置 |
[31:17] | He’s got something in his hand. | 他手里拿着东西 |
[31:18] | It appears to be a wind reader. | 东瞧西看不是正常读书的样子 |
[31:24] | All stations, this is Bravo 1. | 全员注意 我是B1 |
[31:25] | Anyone else got eyes on him? | 其他人都看到他了吗 |
[31:26] | A-firm. I see him. | 是的 我看到他了 |
[31:28] | I confirm wind reader. | 我已确认这个望风的男子 |
[31:30] | Sierra 1, this is Bravo 1. | S1 我是B1 |
[31:31] | We have what appears to be a male spotter | 我们发现一名男子疑似探子 |
[31:33] | near the arrival site. | 在到达位置附近 |
[31:34] | Request permission to detain him at this time. | 请求批准立刻拘留此男子 |
[31:36] | Copy, Bravo 1. Unit 5 is cleared hot | 收到 B1 第5队已经出发 |
[31:38] | to detain the spotter. | 扣押这名探子 |
[31:39] | Bravo 3, take him. | B3 拿下他 |
[31:55] | He’s squirting. | 他要溜 |
[32:12] | Oh, come on. Stop him. | 快点 拦住他 |
[32:28] | I hate running. | 我讨厌跑步 |
[32:37] | VIPs on site. | 贵宾到场 |
[32:38] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 大家时刻警惕 |
[32:40] | He was collecting those readings for someone. | 他是在为某些人望风 |
[32:41] | Bravo 1, this is 3. | B1 我是B3 |
[32:42] | Got this all wrapped up. | 人已抓到 |
[32:43] | You ask him where his friend’s hiding? | 你问他同伙藏在哪里了吗 |
[32:45] | I did, but he’s not much of a talker. | 问了 但他不太爱讲话 |
[32:48] | Vive la France. | 法兰西万岁 |
[32:50] | Dignitaries are inside. We’ll collect the prisoner, | 政要们已入场 我们将接收犯人 |
[32:52] | and my team will handle the interrogation. | 我的团队会负责审讯 |
[32:53] | That’s a good copy. | 收到 |
[32:54] | I hope you can crack him before the signing ceremony. | 希望你能在签约仪式开始前让他开口 |
[32:56] | All stations, this is Bravo 1. | 全员注意 我是B1 |
[32:58] | Stay sharp, we got a shooter out there. | 保持警惕 发现一名狙击手 |
[33:00] | Vic, open the scope caps on the decoy. Now. Move. | 维克 把作为诱饵的瞄准镜盖打开 马上去 |
[33:24] | Hey. I’m glad you were free. | 很高兴你能有空 |
[33:26] | Glad you called. | 很高兴你打给我 |
[33:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:30] | Just wanted to have a drink with a friend. | 只是想和朋友喝一杯 |
[33:33] | How’re the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[33:35] | Kids are good. Mikey’s having a blast at prep school, | 孩子们很好 小麦在预科学校疯得很 |
[33:38] | you know, playing hockey. | 打冰球 |
[33:41] | Doesn’t have to deal with his dad. | 不用应付他爸 |
[33:42] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[33:44] | Oh, she started some production on some show. | 她在某个节目里有演出 |
[33:48] | Something I, uh… think there’s dancing in it. | 就是有舞蹈的某个节目 |
[33:52] | Descriptive. | 描述很清晰 |
[33:55] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[33:56] | How’s the banking guy? | 那个银行业的小子怎么样 |
[33:58] | – You still seeing him? – The securities analyst? | -你还在和他约会吗 -那个证券分析师吗 |
[34:01] | Right. | 对 |
[34:05] | He, uh, | 他 |
[34:07] | he wanted to show me all of the Fast & Furious-es. | 他想让我看完全集的《速度与激情》 |
[34:11] | I suddenly got very busy. | 我一下子变得很忙 |
[34:15] | All right, so you’re not… | 好吧 所以你其实 |
[34:17] | real busy in life right now? | 现在生活不太忙 |
[34:19] | Um, I’m not not busy. Why? | 我也不是不忙 怎么了 |
[34:21] | I was just thinking maybe if you’re not busy | 我在想 如果你不忙 |
[34:24] | next week, that we could go on a road trip up to Rehoboth. | 下周我们可以自驾去里霍博斯 |
[34:27] | Fast and the Furious movies, you know, optional. | 或者你继续看《速度与激情》 随你 |
[34:33] | Guess that’s a no. | 我猜这是拒绝的意思 |
[34:39] | You’re inviting me on a road trip. | 你在邀请我去自驾游 |
[34:42] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[34:44] | It’s a little odd. | 这有点奇怪 |
[34:46] | I just want to make sure I know what we’re talking about. | 我只想确认一下我们到底在聊些什么 |
[34:51] | I was just thinking it’s something to do. | 我只是想找点事情做 |
[34:57] | Why are you free next week? | 为什么你下周会有空呢 |
[35:00] | Not just next week, but, um, the next two months. | 不只是下周 而是接下来的两个月 |
[35:03] | You see, I have, um, hip surgery this week. | 我这周要做个髋部手术 |
[35:07] | You have to find a way to fill all that time | 你得在重返战场之前 |
[35:09] | before you put your armor back on. | 想法子找点事情做 |
[35:14] | If I’m able to put my armor back on. | 如果我能回去的话 |
[35:16] | See, that’s the catch, Mandy. | 这就是问题所在 曼迪 |
[35:19] | You know, I’d rather face a platoon of enemy on Winchester | 我宁愿在弹尽粮绝的情况下面对一排敌人 |
[35:22] | than put my career in the hands of some surgeon. | 也不愿意把我的职业生涯交到某些外科医生手里 |
[35:27] | Well, I get wanting to end it on your terms, | 我理解你想要以自己的方式结束一切 |
[35:30] | but, you know, sooner or later, | 但你得明白 |
[35:32] | you’re gonna have to face life after Bravo. | 你迟早要面对退出B队之后的生活 |
[35:35] | I’m not cut out for civilian life, | 我并没有把自己与平民生活隔绝 |
[35:37] | and underneath it, I’m just a soldier. | 但我本质上只是一名士兵 |
[35:39] | – You survived the entire war on terror. – Yeah. | -你在反恐战争中活了下来 -好吧 |
[35:42] | This surgery won’t be your downfall. | 区区一名外科医生可不会让你就此陨落 |
[35:46] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[36:07] | Eight minutes | 离政要人物预计的 |
[36:08] | until the dignitaries are scheduled to take the stage. | 上台时间还有八分钟 |
[36:15] | Window open. Building one. | 一号建筑物有一扇窗户开着 |
[36:17] | 17th floor, window six. | 是十七层的第六扇窗 |
[36:21] | What do we know about the tenant? | 我们对房客了解多少 |
[36:22] | Uh… No tenant listed. | 那个房间没有列出房客 |
[36:24] | Bravo 1 to Bravo 2. | B1呼叫B2 |
[36:26] | Building one, 17, six. | 一号建筑 十七层 第六扇窗 |
[36:28] | Uh, my angle only gets me two meters inside the room. | 我的角度只能看到房间内两米左右 |
[36:31] | What do you see? | 你那边能看到多少 |
[36:33] | Not much more than you. | 和你差不多 |
[36:35] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[36:38] | We need eyes in that room. | 我们需要看到那个房间的情况 |
[36:40] | That window opened for a reason. | 那扇窗户不会平白无故地打开 |
[36:41] | Could be a sniper, | 可能藏着一名狙击手 |
[36:42] | or it could be a landlord just airing the place out, | 或者只是房东在开窗通风 |
[36:45] | getting ready to rent it. | 为租给下一个房客做准备 |
[36:46] | Well, we need to know which one is which. | 我们得了解是哪一种情况 |
[36:47] | Bravo 2 and 4, get to the south corner of your rooftop. | B2和B4去你们屋顶的南角 |
[36:50] | You’ll get the best angle there. | 那里是最佳角度 |
[36:51] | You sure you want to be down a gun and set of eyes? | 你确定你现在可以少一把枪和一对眼睛吗 |
[36:53] | It’s not our guy, the southern approach will be exposed. | 如果那个房间没问题 从南边接近会暴露我们 |
[36:56] | Bravo 3, how long would it take you to check it from the inside? | B3 你进入房间检查需要多久 |
[36:58] | Six minutes if we haul ass and the elevator’s an express. | 如果我们走得飞快而且电梯给力的话 六分钟 |
[37:02] | Both teams, do it. Move. | 两队现在马上行动 |
[37:04] | – Moving, moving. – Copy that. | -开始行动 -收到 |
[37:06] | Five minutes out. | 给你们五分钟 |
[37:08] | – You get this wrong… – I know, but I’m making the call. | -如果你出错了 -我知道 但现在是我在下命令 |
[37:11] | If I’m wrong, it was nice working with you, Vic. | 如果我真的错了 跟你合作非常愉快 维克 |
[37:38] | VIPs are outside. | 政要已经下车 |
[37:39] | Security’s escorting them to the stage. | 安保人员在护送他们上台 |
[37:43] | Ray. Shooter. | 雷 有狙击手 |
[37:44] | Building two, 12, three. | 二号建筑 十二层 第三扇窗 |
[37:47] | Got him. | 发现目标 |
[37:48] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[37:50] | Send it. | 发出去 |
[37:54] | Good hit. | 打得好 |
[37:55] | Anyone see any movement in there? | 有人发现任何动静吗 |
[37:57] | We got a second shooter engaging the target. | 第二名狙击手正在向我们射击 |
[37:59] | Anyone got eyes on? | 有人发现敌人了吗 |
[38:00] | Bravo 1, this is 2, we’re approaching the roof now. | B1 这里是B2 我们快到屋顶了 |
[38:03] | Bravo 1, we’re one mike out. | B1 我们还有一分钟就到 |
[38:05] | Building one, floor 17, window six. | 一号建筑 十七层 第六扇窗 |
[38:10] | 1, this is 2. I have a bead on the target. | B1 这里是B2 我已经瞄准目标了 |
[38:12] | Copy, 2. You are clear to engage. | 收到 B2 你随时可以行动 |
[38:16] | They’re all in their seats | 他们都坐上了座位 |
[38:17] | taking out their pens… | 拿出了他们的笔 |
[38:20] | What the…? | 什么 |
[38:23] | We’re taking effective fire in OP 1. | 一号行动中心受到有效射击 |
[38:24] | Somebody get rounds on that guy. | 谁来牵制那家伙 |
[38:26] | We’re working on it. Come up four and a half minutes, | 我们正在努力 上调四点五分 |
[38:29] | hold two right. | 向右两度 |
[38:30] | Hold. Up four and a half, | 等一下 四点五分 |
[38:32] | two right. | 向右两度 |
[38:36] | Three right, three right. | 三度 向右三度 |
[38:38] | Three right. | 向右三度 |
[38:41] | Send it. | 射击 |
[38:47] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[39:00] | The landlord’s gonna need a clean-up crew | 房东如果还想出租那间房的话 |
[39:02] | if he wants to rent this place. | 得请个清洁队了 |
[39:10] | Nice shooting, princess. | 枪法不错 小公主 |
[39:13] | Sierra 1, this is Bravo 1. | 塞拉1 这里是B1 |
[39:14] | Be advised, we have eliminated two threats. | 注意 我们已经清除了两个威胁 |
[39:16] | Building one, 17, six and building two, 12, three. | 一号建筑 十七层 第六扇窗和二号建筑 十二层 第三扇窗 |
[39:19] | Copy, Bravo 1. We are deploying a CAT team | 收到 B1 我们马上部署危机处理小组 |
[39:21] | to secure the floors. Debrief at 16. See you then. | 封锁楼层 四点进行汇报 到时候见 |
[39:25] | Nothing like getting shot at | 当你身为顾问的角色 |
[39:26] | when you’re in an advisory role, right? | 就不会吃枪子儿了 对吗 |
[39:28] | That was next level. Didn’t know that was even the right room. | 这可真惊险 没想到那个房间居然真的有问题 |
[39:32] | If he hadn’t been there… | 如果他不在那儿 |
[39:33] | But he was there. | 但他的确在那儿 |
[39:35] | You get it now? | 你现在明白了吗 |
[39:36] | Only one way to get 18 years of experience? | 唯一能得到十八年经验的方法 |
[39:39] | Check. The 18 years. | 就是经历那十八年 |
[39:42] | Very good, grasshopper. | 回答正确 新手 |
[39:44] | Now hurry up and break this stuff down | 现在快点把这些东西搞定 |
[39:45] | so we can go get some chow. | 我们就能去吃点东西了 |
[39:48] | Charlie Team’s joint op with the DEA in Colombia | C队和缉毒局在哥伦比亚的联合行动 |
[39:50] | netted significant intel, thanks in no small part | 收获了重要情报 这也要感谢戴维斯少尉的 |
[39:53] | to Ensign Davis’s quick thinking. She’s got a report. | 思维敏捷 她现在来进行汇报 |
[39:56] | Uh, thank you, Command Master Chief. | 谢谢 总指挥官 |
[39:58] | While Charlie Team brought in two HVTs | C队带回了两名高价值目标 |
[40:00] | and the DEA grabbed two more, four others evaded capture | 缉毒局也抓获了两名之后 未被抓获的其他四名目标 |
[40:04] | and crossed the border into Venezuela. | 已经穿过了委内瑞拉边境 |
[40:07] | Our analysis shows that | 我们的分析显示 |
[40:08] | the Cuban militia was working, not only with FARC, | 古巴民兵不仅和哥伦比亚革命武装合作 |
[40:11] | but also with Hezbollah. | 也在与真主党合作 |
[40:13] | My team is now preparing a full threat assessment | 我的团队正在针对真主党在南方司令部的 |
[40:15] | of Hezbollah’s reach and activities in SOUTHCOM. | 活动影响做全面的威胁评估报告 |
[40:50] | 礼品信息 来电确认货物已送达 703 555 0192 | |
[40:55] | So I guess you don’t pick up for unknown numbers, huh? | 我想你应该不接未知号码 对吗 |
[40:58] | Although, maybe-maybe it’s not unknown, | 不过 也许并不是未知 |
[40:59] | since you seem to have found my address no problem. | 毕竟你都找到我的住址了 |
[41:03] | Anyways, uh, yeah. | 无论如何 |
[41:06] | Thank you for these, uh, these shoes. | 谢谢你送的鞋 |
[41:10] | Although, I-I really don’t have anywhere to wear them. | 不过我没有什么能穿的机会 |
[41:16] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[41:18] | Miss Rebecca, why don’t, why don’t you pick a place | 丽贝卡小姐 你为什么不选个地方 |
[41:21] | and give me an excuse. | 让我有理由穿上它呢 |
[41:24] | Someplace nice, obviously. | 当然是高档的地方 |
[41:34] | Good morning, Master Chief Hayes. | 早上好 海斯总士官长 |
[41:35] | We have you scheduled with Dr. Bernstein | 我们帮你预约了伯恩斯坦医生 |
[41:36] | for an outpatient arthroscopic reconstruction | 进行关节镜 |
[41:39] | of the right hip labrum. | 右髋盂唇重建手术 |
[41:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:43] | No showers for at least 48 hours after surgery. | 术后至少四十八小时不能洗澡 |
[41:45] | You’ll be on crutches for about four weeks. | 你将会需要拐杖支撑约四个星期 |
[41:47] | This release states that you understand the risks | 这是手术风险及流程告知书 |
[41:49] | of the procedure and indemnify Dr. Bernstein of liability | 以及假如你无法恢复到正常的工作状态的 |
[41:51] | if you’re unable to return to operational status. | 伯恩斯坦医生的免责声明 |
[41:54] | Once you sign that, we’ll get you prepped for surgery. | 你签名之后 我们就会帮你做术前准备了 |
[42:43] | Master Chief? | 总士官长 |