| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 | 
| [00:07] | Ambassador. Got to get your folks out of here. | 大使 我们要把所有人都撤出去 | 
| [00:09] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 | 
| [00:10] | You hear me? Ambassador, stay with me! | 能听见我说话吗 大使 坚持住 | 
| [00:13] | Special ops. | 特种部队的 | 
| [00:14] | My beard always gives me away. | 我的胡子总是出卖我 | 
| [00:15] | Oh, it’s not the beard. | 不是因为胡子 | 
| [00:17] | It’s the shoes. | 是鞋 | 
| [00:19] | I’m Rebecca Bowen. | 我叫丽贝卡·鲍文 | 
| [00:19] | Clay Spenser. | 我叫克莱·斯宾塞 | 
| [00:21] | Thank you for these shoes. Why don’t you pick a place? | 谢谢你送的鞋 你为什么不选个地方 | 
| [00:24] | Some place nice, obviously. | 当然是高档的地方 | 
| [00:26] | We can’t be together, Sonny. | 我们不能在一起了 桑尼 | 
| [00:29] | Go! Go, Jace! | 跑 跑 老杰 | 
| [00:31] | You suffered a labral tear in the hip. | 你是髋关节盂唇撕裂 | 
| [00:33] | Arthroscopic surgery, determining the extent of the tear, | 要用关节镜手术来查看撕裂的程度 | 
| [00:35] | and repair it, if possible. | 如有可能就修复它 | 
| [00:37] | If possible? | 如有可能 | 
| [00:37] | Given your age,you may never recover enough for the Navy | 鉴于你的年龄 你可能永远也无法完全恢复 | 
| [00:40] | to clear you to resume your duties as Bravo Team leader. | 让海军允许继续担任B队队长的职位 | 
| [00:54] | Frog to Python 1-2. | 青蛙呼叫巨蟒1-2 | 
| [00:56] | We show you 12 mikes out. | 我们12分钟后到 | 
| [00:57] | We copy fix. | 收到修理信息 | 
| [01:01] | Red Death 6, this is Python 1-2. | 赤杀者6号 我是巨蟒1-2 | 
| [01:04] | No visual. I’m gonna make another run. | 看不到 我要再滑行一次 | 
| [01:07] | Antiaircraft missile incoming! | 防空导弹来了 | 
| [01:10] | Python 1-2, wounded bird, | 巨蟒1-2 战机被击中 | 
| [01:12] | bull’s-eye 3-6-0, 6-9er. | 正中靶心3-6-0 6-9er | 
| [01:15] | I’m going down in Iran. | 我将在伊朗坠落 | 
| [01:17] | Going down in Iran! | 在伊朗坠落 | 
| [01:57] | I’d ask how the surgery went. | 我本来想问手术进行得如何 | 
| [01:59] | But you know that I didn’t have it, | 但你知道我没做手术 | 
| [02:00] | so, therefore, there’s really nothing to talk about. | 所以 真的没什么好说的 | 
| [02:03] | So tell you what– why don’t we toast to that, huh? | 这么说吧 不如我们为此干一杯吧 | 
| [02:05] | Tough to toast when I’m emptyhanded. | 手里没酒怎么干 | 
| [02:08] | It’s good that I got pull around here. | 还好我在经常在这喝醉 | 
| [02:09] | People know me. Get her a drink, will you? | 大家都认识我 给她一杯酒 谢谢 | 
| [02:11] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 跟他一样就好 | 
| [02:12] | – But hold the denial. – Denial? | -但先别否定他 -否定 | 
| [02:14] | I got everything figured out here. | 这里的一切我都打点好了 | 
| [02:16] | Surgery is not an option. | 手术不是最好的选择 | 
| [02:19] | We’re good. | 我们没事 | 
| [02:20] | That is a call that significantly reduces | 这将大大缩减 | 
| [02:22] | your remaining time in the field. | 你的接下来的职业生涯 | 
| [02:25] | I’m fine. P.T.’s my option. I’m good. | 没关系 我选理疗 我没事 | 
| [02:28] | Mm-hmm. You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [02:28] | Let’s say you give it a try. | 假如说你尝试理疗 | 
| [02:30] | You are looking at a minimum eight months of P.T. | 你至少要接受八个月的理疗 | 
| [02:33] | And if rehab goes perfectly, you might manage to continue | 如果恢复的好 你最多还能再 | 
| [02:38] | operating for another year, tops. | 坚持出任务一年 到头了 | 
| [02:43] | Surgical repair means they go in and they fix the tear, | 手术修复指的是进入关节内部 | 
| [02:45] | plus any underlying structural causes. | 修复撕裂以及任何潜在的结构性病因 | 
| [02:48] | There’s a chance that you come out of this | 你可能会比手术之前 | 
| [02:50] | even better than you were before. | 表现得更好 | 
| [02:52] | Hey, the body falls apart, the mind follows. | 身体要是垮了 思想也会垮 | 
| [02:54] | Fix the body, fix the mind. | 治好身体 治好思想 | 
| [02:56] | I’m coming out better than before? That’s… | 比之前表现得更好 那… | 
| [02:58] | You know, it’s hard to top what’s going on right here. | 你知道的 现在这具身体是很难超越的 | 
| [03:00] | See this? This is all good. That’s top-notch, so… | 看 一切都很好 顶尖的 所以… | 
| [03:04] | – Jason? – What? | -杰森 -怎么了 | 
| [03:07] | I wish that I could tell you that there’s no risk. | 我希望我能告诉你没有风险 | 
| [03:09] | I really do, but… | 是真的 但是 | 
| [03:12] | surgery is still your best chance to continue operating | 手术依然是让你在以后很长一段时间内 | 
| [03:16] | for any real length of time. | 能继续出任务的最佳选择 | 
| [03:21] | 22. All right. I need a breather. | 22 好了 我得歇歇 | 
| [03:24] | 16 16. | |
| [03:28] | That PBR is definitely not the breakfast of champions. | 蓝带啤酒绝对不是冠军的早餐 | 
| [03:31] | Where’d you wake up this morning? | 你今天早上是在哪醒来的 | 
| [03:33] | Well, I wish I had a story, | 我也希望有故事 | 
| [03:34] | but I just ran out of Wheaties. | 但我刚把麦片喝光 | 
| [03:36] | Yeah. Dude, I don’t think just sitting at home | 兄弟 我觉得待在家里 | 
| [03:38] | being holed up in your freaking apartment | 躲在你该死的公寓里 | 
| [03:40] | is a good way to get over a breakup, buddy. | 可不是走出失恋阴影的好方法 兄弟 | 
| [03:41] | What? You stick your finger in a light socket, you learn. | 怎么了 把手指插进电灯插座就会记住教训 | 
| [03:44] | What, you’re-you’re telling me right now | 怎么 你现在是在告诉我 | 
| [03:45] | that after getting whacked by Stella so many times | 被斯特拉伤了那么多次之后 | 
| [03:48] | that you’re ready right now to put it all on the line again? | 你现在准备好重回正轨了吗 | 
| [03:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is that? | 那是什么表情 | 
| [03:53] | Oh, there’s nothing to tell. Not yet. | 没什么事 还没有 | 
| [03:55] | Go on, man. What’s her name? | 来吧 老兄 她叫什么 | 
| [03:57] | Huh? You go after one of them studious type girls again? | 又爱上那种勤奋刻苦型的女孩了吗 | 
| [04:00] | Or you actually have some cojones and go | 还是说你真的有种 | 
| [04:01] | for one of them Boom Boom Room girls? Huh? | 去找那种夜店女孩 | 
| [04:05] | Her name’s Rebecca. | 她叫丽贝卡 | 
| [04:06] | Rebecca. She’s from D.C. | 丽贝卡 她来自华盛顿 | 
| [04:08] | And that’s all I’m saying. | 就是这些 | 
| [04:09] | Rebecca from D.C. | 华盛顿的丽贝卡 | 
| [04:10] | By the way, I’m due in Lindell’s office in 20. | 顺便说 我20分钟后要到林戴尔的办公室 | 
| [04:13] | Boy, he is sweet on you. | 小伙子 他对你有好感 | 
| [04:14] | That’s the second time he’s called you in. | 这已经是他第二次叫你了 | 
| [04:16] | You’re still buying. | 还是你请客 | 
| [04:18] | Okay. Twist my arm. | 好吧 不然会怎样 | 
| [04:20] | – What’s up, Ensign Davis? – Oh, hello. | -你好吗 戴维斯少尉 -你好啊 | 
| [04:22] | What are you doing out here? You come to work out with us grunts? | 你怎么来了 和我们这些当兵的一起锻炼吗 | 
| [04:24] | Uh, no choice. Steam room’s busted in the Officer’s Club. | 没办法 军官俱乐部的蒸汽浴室坏了 | 
| [04:30] | Hey, Sonny. | 桑尼 | 
| [04:47] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美人 | 
| [04:49] | Looks like you’re doing some heavy lifting. | 似乎你最近工作很忙 | 
| [04:51] | The usual plate spinning it takes | 要像平常一样忙碌 | 
| [04:52] | to keep this family moving forward, | 才能这个家运转下去 | 
| [04:54] | not to mention a million things to catch up on at work. | 更别提工作上还有无数事情要跟进 | 
| [04:59] | Can I, uh, do anything to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 | 
| [05:02] | Snack run, fix you something to eat? | 快餐 给你搞点吃的 | 
| [05:04] | How about you do your own heavy lifting? | 你先忙你自己的工作吧 | 
| [05:08] | Or have you forgotten all the forms and recommendations | 你是不是忘了你还有很多 | 
| [05:11] | you need for your warrant officer application? | 准尉申请表和介绍信需要准备 | 
| [05:12] | No, babe, I haven’t forgotten. It’s just, | 没有 宝贝 我没忘 只是杰森一不在 | 
| [05:14] | with Jason out, I got to focus on the team.That’s all. | 我现在要重点关注团队 如此而已 | 
| [05:16] | On the team, | 关注团队 | 
| [05:17] | or on Jason? | 还是关注杰森 | 
| [05:20] | Ray, I know you chose warrant officer instead of master chief | 雷 我知道你选择了准尉而不是总士官长 | 
| [05:23] | in part so you could stay with the team and Jason. | 部分原因是为了能和团队和杰森在一起 | 
| [05:28] | Uh… no, I chose warrant officer | 不 我选择准尉 | 
| [05:30] | because it’s the best thing for this family. | 因为这是对这个家最好的选择 | 
| [05:32] | My training’s gonna make me an authority on special ops. | 我受的训练让我成为特种作战的专家 | 
| [05:34] | That means more money, more career longevity… | 这意味着更高收入和更长久的职业生涯 | 
| [05:36] | I know,and I want that for you. | 我知道 我也希望如此 | 
| [05:39] | But being a good friend to Jason doesn’t mean | 但做杰森的好朋友并不意味着 | 
| [05:41] | putting your own goals on the back burner. | 把你自己的目标搁置一边 | 
| [05:43] | Naima, if I don’t kill it as Bravo 1, | 奈玛 如果我表现不如B1好 | 
| [05:46] | I’ll tank making warrant officer before I’m even out of the gate. | 我的准尉还没当上就失败了 | 
| [05:49] | Now, Jason’s injury put me in the hot seat. | 现在 杰森受伤让我处在了艰难的位置 | 
| [05:52] | Every day’s a test. | 每一天都像是测试 | 
| [05:53] | Now, I asked you if there was anything I could do to help. | 我问你是否有什么能帮上忙的 | 
| [05:56] | Wouldn’t mind a little support in return. | 我不介意得到一些支持作为回报 | 
| [06:01] | Relax, Spenser. | 放松点 斯宾塞 | 
| [06:02] | You’re not being called on the carpet. | 不是叫你来挨骂的 | 
| [06:04] | On the contrary. | 相反 | 
| [06:06] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [06:08] | Your actions in Yemen. | 你在也门的行动 | 
| [06:10] | With all due respect, sir, Yemen was a disaster. | 恕我直言 长官 也门是一场灾难 | 
| [06:12] | I understand the sentiment. | 我理解你的感受 | 
| [06:14] | Losing Ambassador Marsden was a tragedy. | 失去了马斯登大使是个悲剧 | 
| [06:17] | But the fact remains | 但事实证明 | 
| [06:18] | Bravo demonstrated remarkable courage | 在面对极端不利的情况下 | 
| [06:20] | in the face of overwhelming odds. | B队表现勇气可嘉 | 
| [06:23] | Particularly you. | 特别是你 | 
| [06:26] | I was just doing my job, sir. We all were. | 我只是做好本职工作 长官 大家都是 | 
| [06:29] | It’s being recognized. | 你受到了嘉奖 | 
| [06:31] | You’ve been submitted for the Bronze Star Medal with Valor. | 你被授予了铜星勋章 | 
| [06:34] | I don’t… No, I don’t de… I don’t deserve that. | 我 我受之有愧 | 
| [06:36] | Well, it’s not up to you. | 这就不取决于你或我了 | 
| [06:37] | Or me. Your actions were submitted by your team leader. | 你的行动是你的队长上报的 | 
| [06:41] | The reviewing committee will determine | 由审查委员会来裁定 | 
| [06:42] | whether those actions merit the BV. | 这些行动是否达到了铜星勋章的标准 | 
| [06:45] | Now, you say you were just doing your job? | 你说自己只是做好本职工作 | 
| [06:48] | The BV is about what it takes to do that job, | 你所做的这些本职工作 无论成败 | 
| [06:50] | regardless of the mission’s success. | 都值得一个铜星勋章 | 
| [06:52] | If your team leader thinks you earned it | 如果你的队长认为你值得 | 
| [06:54] | and the reviewing committee agrees, | 审查委员会也同意 | 
| [06:55] | then trust me, you did. | 那么相信我 你值得 | 
| [06:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [07:03] | So, Jameelah left for her sleepover, | 贾米拉去朋友家过夜 | 
| [07:06] | and the little guy’s already asleep. | 小家伙睡着了 | 
| [07:10] | How about we let this go for a little bit? | 先别管这些了好吗 | 
| [07:13] | If we’re quiet, we can talk some things over, | 都安静了 我们可以谈谈心 | 
| [07:16] | maybe have some adult time. | 或者来点成人时间 | 
| [07:19] | Adult time? | 成人时间 | 
| [07:21] | That’s what I said. | 是的 | 
| [07:22] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 | 
| [07:27] | Hey, guys, I was in the neighborhood, I figured I’d stop by. | 伙计们 我在附近逛顺便过来 | 
| [07:30] | Look, I brought a gift and everything, huh? | 我带了礼物和一堆东西 | 
| [07:32] | You mean the bartender’s sick of seeing your face, | 你是说酒保一看到你就要吐了吗 | 
| [07:34] | and you didn’t feel like going home. | 而你又不想回家 | 
| [07:35] | No. You gonna eat this? | 不是 你要吃这个吗 | 
| [07:37] | Have at it, brother. | 你吃吧 兄弟 | 
| [07:38] | How are the kids, Jason? | 孩子们好吗 杰森 | 
| [07:40] | I mean, look, Mikey– he’s great. | 小麦很好 | 
| [07:42] | You know, he’s working hard and… | 他很努力而且… | 
| [07:46] | loves the hockey and school and the experience, and Emma, | 很喜欢曲棍球和学校的生活 | 
| [07:49] | well, she’s in New York, so… she’s loving that. | 艾玛在纽约 她喜欢那里 | 
| [07:52] | Figured she’d come back down | 我以为她听说你做手术 | 
| [07:53] | after hearing about your surgery. Well… | 会回来看看 | 
| [07:55] | Must be having fun to not come back. | 一定是玩太嗨就不回来了 | 
| [07:57] | Didn’t want to bother her or him. | 不想打搅他们两个 | 
| [07:59] | That’s why I didn’t say anything to ’em. | 所以我什么都没有告诉他们 | 
| [08:02] | Well, Jace, you know, | 老杰 你知道 | 
| [08:03] | that information might be considered need-to-know. | 这种信息也许是有必要告知的 | 
| [08:06] | Everything that they have been through, | 他们经历的一切 | 
| [08:07] | knowing that their dad has a… | 知道老爸的… | 
| [08:10] | a bad hip, I… | 髋部出了问题 | 
| [08:12] | That’s too much for them right now. | 让他们承受的太多了 | 
| [08:13] | I don’t… I don’t want them to deal with that. That’s all. | 我不想他们去处理这种事 就是这样 | 
| [08:17] | I’m gonna let you two catch up. | 你俩继续聊吧 | 
| [08:21] | It was good seeing you, Jason. | 很高兴见到你 杰森 | 
| [08:23] | – Don’t be a stranger. – Yeah. | -别见外 -好的 | 
| [08:26] | So, you gonna tell me what happened with your surgery? | 你打算告诉我你的手术怎么样了吗 | 
| [08:30] | Something came up, doctor had to push the surgery, | 出了点事情 医生不得不取消了手术 | 
| [08:32] | so… that’s it. He pushed it. | 所以就这样 他取消了 | 
| [08:35] | You reschedule it yet? | 你重新定时间了吗 | 
| [08:42] | Only person that can decide what’s right for you is you, right? | 只有你才能替自己决定怎么做是最好的 | 
| [08:45] | – Got that right. – Yeah, that’s what | -是啊 -是 当初我受肩伤 | 
| [08:47] | I told myself when my shoulder was messed up. | 我也是这样告诉我自己的 | 
| [08:51] | Convinced myself I didn’t need the surgery, | 说服自己不需要手术 | 
| [08:53] | I could handle it with pain meds and P.T. | 我可以用止疼药和物理治疗挺过去 | 
| [08:57] | Turned out the doctor was right, though. | 结果发现医生是对的 | 
| [09:01] | If I, uh, had had the operation, | 要是我当初做了手术 | 
| [09:04] | then that boy in Afghanistan would still be alive. | 那个阿富汗的小男孩就不会死 | 
| [09:08] | Didn’t come here to get lectured. | 不是来听你说教的 | 
| [09:09] | Not lecturing, brother. I’m just sharing. | 不是说教 兄弟 只是分享 | 
| [09:11] | Probably ’cause I, | 也许因为我… | 
| [09:12] | regret that decision for the rest of my life. | 一辈子都后悔那个决定 | 
| [09:17] | So, how’d it go with Lindell? | 林戴尔那边怎么样了 | 
| [09:19] | I know he was taking you by the ops center, | 我知道他带你去了行动中心 | 
| [09:21] | show you what life is like after door kicking. | 带你去看了卸甲冲锋陷阵之后的人生 | 
| [09:25] | I got to take this. It’s Emma. | 我得接下电话 是艾玛 | 
| [09:30] | All right, I’ll get it to you. I promise. | 好 我会尽快给你的 我保证 | 
| [09:33] | Duty calls. I got to take care of something. | 来活了 我得去办点事 | 
| [09:36] | – You need an extra hand? – No. | -要帮忙吗 -不用 | 
| [09:37] | I got this. | 交给我 | 
| [09:38] | Only if you’re taking an Uber. | 除非你叫优步过去 | 
| [09:40] | Already on the way. | 车已经来了 | 
| [09:41] | And it’s Lyft. It ain’t Uber. | 我用的是来福车 不是优步 | 
| [10:22] | There’s a man lost in thoughts. | 某人陷入了沉思 | 
| [10:24] | Look who it is. Sonny and the wet sprocket. | 瞧瞧谁来了 是桑尼和湿链轮 | 
| [10:28] | Lord knows that I found some of my great answers | 天知道我在玻璃杯底下 | 
| [10:33] | at the bottom of a glass. | 找到了一些好答案 | 
| [10:35] | How was Paris? | 巴黎怎么样 | 
| [10:36] | – We’re alive. – That’s it. | -我们还活着 -没错 | 
| [10:37] | – All that matters. – Yeah. | -那是最重要的 -嗯 | 
| [10:40] | I’m no, detective, but, | 我不是大侦探 但是 | 
| [10:43] | I don’t see any crutches anywhere. | 我没看到你拄拐杖 | 
| [10:45] | You bailed on the surgery? | 你放弃手术了 | 
| [10:48] | It’s funny, ain’t it? | 很好笑是吧 | 
| [10:50] | We find more peace on the battlefield | 我们在战场上找到的和平 | 
| [10:53] | than we ever do at home. | 比在家里多 | 
| [10:55] | You know? You realize, | 你会发现 | 
| [10:57] | guys like us, there’s a fairness in war. | 对我们这样的人 战争是公平的 | 
| [11:00] | Kill or be killed. That’s it. | 只有杀人与被人杀而已 | 
| [11:03] | And I take great comfort in that simplicity. | 我在这种简单中得到了极大的安慰 | 
| [11:07] | Is there a point to all this? | 你这番话的重点是什么 | 
| [11:09] | The threat that you can’t shoot, | 重点是有威胁不能开枪 | 
| [11:11] | that’s what messes you up the most. | 这才是最让人烦心的事 | 
| [11:13] | You know, what you’re going through right now, Jace, | 你现在经历的这些 老杰 | 
| [11:16] | you know, this surgery. | 这个手术 | 
| [11:17] | You know? You can’t snipe it. | 你不能对它开枪 | 
| [11:19] | Can’t throw a grenade at it. | 不能朝它扔手榴弹 | 
| [11:20] | Can’t even fire a damn RPG at it. | 也不能朝它发射火箭筒 | 
| [11:22] | But what you can do | 但你可以做的是 | 
| [11:25] | is stand up and face this thing head-on. | 站起来 迎头面对 | 
| [11:28] | I ain’t never seen any situation | 我从来没见过任何 | 
| [11:30] | that you haven’t been able to fight your way out of. | 你无法脱身的困境 | 
| [11:32] | And it ain’t no different now. | 现在也一样 | 
| [11:35] | All you got to do is show up, brother. | 你只要去就行了 兄弟 | 
| [11:38] | Show up and beat the odds, like you always do. | 和往常一样战胜困难 | 
| [11:48] | You know, you keep channeling me, | 你知道你一直开导我 | 
| [11:49] | you’re gonna end up, in a bachelor pad in Vah Beach, | 你最后会搬到弗吉尼亚海滩的单身公寓 | 
| [11:52] | you know, crossing your fingers that you’re gonna operate again. | 祈祷你能再次出任务 | 
| [11:57] | We need you, Jace. | 我们需要你 老杰 | 
| [11:59] | The team needs you. | 小队需要你 | 
| [12:00] | We need you to get that surgery. | 我们需要你去做手术 | 
| [12:03] | Get back to the fight. | 回到战场上 | 
| [12:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [12:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [12:09] | – Look at me. – I got to go, man. | -我看着 -我要走了 | 
| [12:10] | Got to go. The team, right? | 要走了 小队召唤吧 | 
| [12:26] | Last night, Marine Corps Captain Brie Campbell | 昨夜 海军陆战队布里·坎贝尔上尉 | 
| [12:28] | was shot down over the Iran/Iraq border. | 在伊朗和伊拉克边境上空被击落 | 
| [12:31] | F-35 wreckage was found | 美军在伊拉克边境 | 
| [12:32] | on the Iraqi side of the border by U.S. Forces. | 找到了F-35战斗机残骸 | 
| [12:35] | Because the pilot ejected | 因为飞行员跳伞逃生 | 
| [12:36] | and there was no trace of her beacon, | 且无法找到她的信标 | 
| [12:37] | Captain Campbell was presumed dead. | 当时推测坎贝尔上尉已死 | 
| [12:40] | Three hours ago, she called in. | 三小时前 她打来电话 | 
| [12:42] | What happened to her beacon? | 她的信标怎么了 | 
| [12:43] | Apparently, it was damaged. | 显然是坏了 | 
| [12:45] | After she ejected, | 在她跳伞逃生后 | 
| [12:46] | Campbell landed across the border from the plane, | 坎贝尔从飞机越过边境 | 
| [12:48] | on the Iranian side. | 在伊朗境内 | 
| [12:49] | She’s evaded capture for nearly 27 hours. | 她已经逃避追捕将近27个小时 | 
| [12:53] | I’ll bet the captain aced her SERE training. | 我打赌上尉在生存训练中一定很出色 | 
| [12:55] | You’ll have the opportunity to congratulate her in person. | 你会有机会当面祝贺她 | 
| [12:58] | Bravo is being sent to bring Campbell home. | B队将被派去去营救坎贝尔 | 
| [13:00] | Everyone here is aware of the storm we’ll be facing | 如果B队在伊朗行动的消息传了出去 | 
| [13:02] | if word gets out that Bravo is operating in Iran. | 在座各位都清楚我们将要面对什么样的风暴 | 
| [13:06] | This operation is highly classified. | 这次行动属于高度机密 | 
| [13:08] | The only people being read in are the people in this room. | 参加简报会的人只有在座的各位 | 
| [13:10] | – Is that understood? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -明白 长官 | 
| [13:11] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 | 
| [13:14] | All right. You’re wheels up in 30. | 好了 30分钟后起飞 | 
| [13:17] | Let’s go. | 去准备吧 | 
| [13:22] | Campbell’s squadron was providing | 坎贝尔的中队当时正在给 | 
| [13:23] | close air support for a Marine battalion. | 一个海军陆战队营提供近距离空中支援 | 
| [13:25] | The rescue will be extremely difficult | 由于该地区战事不断 | 
| [13:27] | with all the fighting in the area. | 营救工作会极为困难 | 
| [13:28] | I’m getting intel together now. | 我立刻去整合情报 | 
| [13:30] | We should have an updated battle map in a few hours. | 几小时后我们就会得到更新的作战地图 | 
| [13:32] | All right, stay on it. | 好 大家继续 | 
| [13:33] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很漫长 | 
| [13:37] | Coming… right for you. | 马上来 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah. | 来了 | 
| [13:49] | I heard you rescheduled the surgery. | 听说你重新预约手术时间 | 
| [13:51] | So I’m sure you didn’t come here | 我想你来这里 | 
| [13:52] | to give me that “Attaboy” speech, huh? | 不是和我说”做得好”的吧 | 
| [13:54] | I heard Bravo was spun up. | 我听说B队已经出任务了 | 
| [13:56] | I figured maybe you could use a ride to the hospital and back. | 我想你可以搭我的车去医院再回来 | 
| [13:59] | There’s a-a reason why they invented Uber. | 人们发明优步是有原因的 | 
| [14:02] | For people like me to use them, all right? | 就是给我这种人用的 | 
| [14:04] | You are feisty this morning, I see. | 看来你今早精力充沛啊 | 
| [14:07] | Mr. Alpha Male a little nervous about his surgery? | 排头兵先生对手术感到紧张吗 | 
| [14:11] | I would hate for you to find out the hard way | 我不希望你痛苦地发现 | 
| [14:13] | that the hospital won’t release you to a cab or an Uber | 医院在你被麻醉以后是不会让你 | 
| [14:16] | when you’ve been under anesthesia. | 打出租或优步走的 | 
| [14:25] | Campbell’s last known location was here, | 坎贝尔最后出现在这里 | 
| [14:27] | approximately 35 kilometers southeast of Pol-e Zahab. | 大概在波勒扎哈布镇东南侧35公里处 | 
| [14:30] | Any reasonable expectation she’s still there? | 有合理推断她还在那里吗 | 
| [14:32] | Unfortunately, no. | 很可惜 没有 | 
| [14:34] | Campbell’s trying to prevent the enemy | 坎贝尔在努力躲避敌人的追踪 | 
| [14:35] | from triangulating her location, | 避免他们通过三角测量确定她的位置 | 
| [14:37] | so she’s only calling in every three hours. | 所以她每隔三小时才联系我们 | 
| [14:39] | During the hours that she’s out of communication, | 与她断开通讯的时间里 | 
| [14:40] | we have no way to track her movements. | 我们没办法掌握她的行踪 | 
| [14:43] | All right, so let’s assume that she’s still at least close | 好吧 那我们先来假设她还在 | 
| [14:45] | to her last known. Avoiding the populated areas, | 最后出现的地方附近 避开居民区 | 
| [14:48] | easiest rendezvous point– | 那么最容易的集合点… | 
| [14:50] | just south of Pol-e Zahab, | 是波勒扎哈布镇的南面 | 
| [14:51] | near the western base of the mountains. | 就在西边的山脉底部附近 | 
| [14:53] | This is the latest battle map. | 这是最新的作战地图 | 
| [14:55] | Current intel has U.S. Forces engaged in multiple firefights | 现有情报显示美军在沿边境处曾多次交火 | 
| [14:57] | along the border, east of Diyala, all the way to Mehran. | 从迪亚拉省的东面一直到迈赫兰市 | 
| [15:00] | No direct action within 60 kilometers of Khanaqin. | 在哈奈根市60公里范围内没有作战活动 | 
| [15:03] | All right, we pick up Campbell here, | 这样 我们在这里接上坎贝尔 | 
| [15:05] | and here’s where we bring her out. | 然后我们从这里把她带出来 | 
| [15:07] | I’ll let Ray know we have an exfil point. | 我去告诉雷我们有撤离点了 | 
| [15:14] | Okay, we HAHO across the border from the drop point. | 到达空降点后我们用高跳高开伞方式越过边境 | 
| [15:18] | Given our trajectory, that should put us | 根据我们的行动轨迹 这样降落的位置 | 
| [15:20] | about seven klicks south of the rendezvous point. | 应该在集合点南方七公里左右 | 
| [15:24] | We’ll patrol north, then west. | 我们先向北步行侦查 然后向西 | 
| [15:27] | The whole procedure should take no more than two hours. | 整个手术过程用不上两小时 | 
| [15:29] | You’ll be home the same day. | 你今天就能够回家 | 
| [15:30] | No showers for 48 hours after surgery. | 手术后48小时内不能洗澡 | 
| [15:32] | And you’ll be on crutches for about four weeks. | 而且在接下来的四周里你必须拄拐杖 | 
| [15:34] | This waiver states that you | 签署这份弃权声明表明 | 
| [15:36] | indemnify Dr. Bernstein of all liability | 即使你不能恢复行动状态 | 
| [15:38] | if you’re unable to return to operational status. | 你也不会追究伯恩斯坦医生的责任 | 
| [15:43] | This is the best way to preserve your career as an operator. | 你要是还想继续作战 这是最好的办法了 | 
| [16:08] | You know, I only signed that | 其实我之所以签了那玩意 | 
| [16:09] | so you would stop saying things like that. | 是为了可以不再让你说那样的话 | 
| [16:14] | You’ll be fine, Jason. | 你会没事的 杰森 | 
| [16:17] | Someone will be with you in a few minutes. | 等一下会有人来帮你准备手术 | 
| [16:20] | Three minute to target! | 还有三分钟到达跳伞点 | 
| [16:22] | Three minute to target! | 还有三分钟到达跳伞点 | 
| [16:24] | Three minutes! | 三分钟 | 
| [16:32] | One minute! One minute! | 还有一分钟 一分钟 | 
| [16:34] | One minute! One minute! | 还有一分钟 一分钟 | 
| [16:45] | The anesthesia is specifically tailored for you | 这次的麻醉是特意为你和这次手术设计的 | 
| [16:47] | and the procedure. You’ll go out pretty quickly. | 你很快就能离开这里了 | 
| [16:50] | I’ll be here monitoring your vitals. You’ll be fine. | 我会在这里监控你的脉搏 你不会有事的 | 
| [17:01] | 30 seconds! | 30秒 | 
| [17:02] | 30 seconds! 30 seconds! | 30秒 30秒 | 
| [17:06] | Go! | 行动 | 
| [17:29] | Half a klick to target. Heads on a swivel, boys. | 距离目标500米 行动起来 兄弟们 | 
| [17:34] | IRG helo. | 伊朗革命卫队直升机 | 
| [17:37] | Looks like a search pattern. | 看来在进行搜寻任务 | 
| [17:41] | Terry Tehran’s definitely aware they got visitors now. | 特瑞·德黑兰现在绝对知道有访客来了 | 
| [17:44] | Campbell’s not gonna be able to evade ’em forever. | 坎贝尔不可能一直避开他们 | 
| [18:06] | They’re circling back. | 他们转回来了 | 
| [18:09] | They’re not giving up anytime soon. | 短时间内他们是不会停止搜寻的 | 
| [18:11] | Let’s about-face, backtrack a klick, | 我们向后转 往回走一公里 | 
| [18:13] | then circle around and come at the rendezvous point | 在附近四处搜寻一下 然后从相反的方向 | 
| [18:14] | from the opposite side. | 前往集合点 | 
| [18:16] | Check. | 收到 | 
| [18:34] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 | 
| [18:36] | Yeah, and ready to get the hell out of here. | 醒了 已经迫不及待想离开这里了 | 
| [18:39] | Dr. Bernstein said the surgery went well. | 伯恩斯坦医生说手术非常成功 | 
| [18:41] | There’s no guarantees, of course. | 但当然了也不能保证手术效果 | 
| [18:44] | But it appears you’ll operate again. | 不过看起来你还是能再上战场的 | 
| [18:47] | Yeah, well, it’s not good I’m sitting around here. | 不过我在这里干坐着感觉可不好 | 
| [18:50] | No, not at all. | 不好 一点也不好 | 
| [18:51] | All right. Let’s… | 那好吧 我们… | 
| [18:52] | – pop smoke and get… – Okay. Right. Uh, um… | -去抽根烟再来… -慢点 | 
| [18:55] | Oh, that was a bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 | 
| [18:56] | – That was a bad idea. – Yeah. | -这不是个好主意 -没错 | 
| [18:57] | How about this? You stay here. | 这样吧 你乖乖待在这 | 
| [18:59] | I’m gonna go take care of it. | 我去买来你想要的东西 | 
| [19:01] | I’m on it, Master Chief. | 这就去 总士官长 | 
| [19:15] | Looks clear. | 看起来没有威胁 | 
| [19:17] | No. We won’t know for sure until we get down there. | 不 我们下去之前还不能确定 | 
| [19:20] | You heard the man. Let’s move. | 你们都听到了 我们走 | 
| [19:22] | Bright side, no tangos. | 往好的地方想 至少没有目标 | 
| [19:25] | No pilot, either. What now? | 也没有飞行员 现在怎么办 | 
| [19:27] | Wait here another three hours until Campbell checks in? | 我们在这再等三个小时 直到坎贝尔联系吗 | 
| [19:30] | Not with that IRG helo in the area. | 伊朗革命卫队直升机还在这里四处转悠呢 | 
| [19:33] | Yeah, at least that helo lets us know she’s alive. | 是啊 有直升机至少代表她还活着 | 
| [19:35] | IRG knows she’s here, but they haven’t caught her. | 伊朗革命卫队知道她在这 但还没抓到她 | 
| [19:44] | Clay, Vic. | 克莱 维克 | 
| [20:21] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 | 
| [20:22] | There’s nothing down here except three dead tangos. | 这下面什么都没有 只有三个死掉的目标 | 
| [20:24] | Solid copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 | 
| [20:25] | Heading your way. | 我正向你靠近 | 
| [20:35] | Hey. Weapons and radios on two, then nothing on the third. | 两人身上有武器和无线电 但另一个没有 | 
| [20:39] | Got a footprint. | 发现脚印 | 
| [20:40] | Military issue boots. | 军用靴 | 
| [20:41] | Size small. | 小鞋码 | 
| [20:43] | Think she took ’em out? | 你觉得是她干掉这些人的吗 | 
| [20:45] | Had to. | 一定是 | 
| [20:47] | Three IRGs all by herself? | 她自己干掉了三个伊朗革命卫队队员 | 
| [20:49] | Ain’t no slack in this girl’s rope. | 这姑娘真是毫不松懈 | 
| [20:52] | The clicking’s coming from the radios. | 枪声是从无线电里传出来的 | 
| [20:59] | It’s cranked all the way up. | 无线电的音量开到了最大 | 
| [21:02] | Ah, same clicks, repeating. | 是同一场枪声 重复播放 | 
| [21:03] | Tap code. | 敲击密码 | 
| [21:05] | It’s Campbell. | 是坎贝尔留下的 | 
| [21:07] | Yeah. She’s using their radio. | 她在使用他们的无线电 | 
| [21:09] | There’s a bridge… | 有一座桥 | 
| [21:12] | three klicks south of here. | 在南边三公里外 | 
| [21:13] | She wants us to meet at… | 她让我们去 | 
| [21:14] | half a klick north. | 北边半公里处会合 | 
| [21:15] | Not something she’d want the IRG to know. | 是她不想伊朗革命卫队知道的事 | 
| [21:18] | Campbell’s got eyes on us. | 坎贝尔发现我们了 | 
| [21:20] | We’ve got to respond. | 我们得回复她 | 
| [21:24] | Bridge three klicks south. Got it. | 北边三公里处的桥 明白 | 
| [21:27] | Clay. | 克莱 | 
| [21:28] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 | 
| [21:29] | She took these bastards out on her own, | 她一个人干掉了这群混蛋 | 
| [21:31] | stole their walkies to contact us, | 偷来他们的对讲机和我们联络 | 
| [21:34] | and she flies jets. | 她还会开飞机 | 
| [21:36] | How do you tap “I love you”? | 怎么发信告诉她”我爱你” | 
| [21:49] | Bed? | 去床上吗 | 
| [21:51] | Well, don’t have a sofa, | 没有沙发 | 
| [21:52] | so it looks like we’re going to the bed. | 所以看来是得去床上 | 
| [21:54] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [21:56] | A faulty manufacturer? Hurricane? | 家具制造商造了残次品 还是飓风过境 | 
| [22:00] | Eh, it’s more of a paranormal situation. | 其实更像是一种超自然的情况 | 
| [22:04] | The place haunted? | 是闹鬼了吗 | 
| [22:07] | In a way. | 差不多 | 
| [22:09] | Ah, ah, I got it, I got it, I got it. Okay. | 我来我来 | 
| [22:11] | I got it, okay? | 我来就好 | 
| [22:15] | I appreciate it. Thanks. | 很感谢 谢谢 | 
| [22:24] | That’s it. | 好了 | 
| [22:28] | I’m good. | 我很好 | 
| [22:29] | You got your phone? | 手机拿好了吗 | 
| [22:30] | Right here. | 在这里 | 
| [22:32] | I’ll get you some water. | 我帮你倒点水 | 
| [22:33] | Hey, no, I drink milk. I don’t drink water. | 不 我只喝牛奶 不喝水 | 
| [22:41] | Your cupboards are completely empty. | 你的橱柜全是空的 | 
| [22:43] | Let me run to the store. | 我去超市买些东西 | 
| [22:44] | No, I got Postmates on speed dial. | 不用 一个电话快递公司就送来了 | 
| [22:54] | Hydrocodone, for the pain. | 氢可酮 止痛的 | 
| [22:56] | It’s right here. | 放这里了 | 
| [23:01] | When the body’s healed, the mind will follow, right? | 身体康复的同时 心理也会跟着康复 是吧 | 
| [23:04] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [23:05] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [23:06] | Just take it easy, tough guy. | 放轻松 硬汉 | 
| [23:09] | Call me if you need anything. | 如果需要什么就打给我 | 
| [23:11] | Yep. Got it. | 好 明白 | 
| [23:15] | Got it on speed dial. | 已设为一键拨号 | 
| [23:37] | That took some kind of courage what Campbell did back there. | 坎贝尔刚才所做的事很有勇气 | 
| [23:40] | Seems like she’s the one who deserves a medal. | 看来她才配得上一枚奖章 | 
| [23:44] | That is one badass girl. | 是个厉害的姑娘 | 
| [23:46] | Want to make a bet she’s from Texas? | 我敢打赌她来自得州 | 
| [23:49] | You crushing on our pilot, Sonny? | 你看上我们的飞行员了 桑尼 | 
| [23:51] | Nah. That woman, she’s just got a lot going for her. | 不 那女人 她现在可是大忙人 | 
| [23:56] | What if she’s an A&M fan? | 她要是得州农工的支持者呢 | 
| [23:57] | Ha! Bite your tongue. | 闭嘴吧你 | 
| [24:00] | That’s blasphemy, Trent. | 这可是亵渎 特伦特 | 
| [24:02] | I thought you swore off relationships, buddy. | 我以为你发誓再也不谈恋爱了 兄弟 | 
| [24:04] | I would’ve said the same about you, | 我之前也是这样说你的 | 
| [24:05] | except you’re mooning on Becky from the Beltway. | 直到看见你光着屁股跟那个政府的贝基在一块 | 
| [24:09] | Given the captain’s all-around badassery, | 考虑到队长的综合缺德程度 | 
| [24:13] | I might just have to reconsider that pledge. | 我可能要重新考虑这个誓言了 | 
| [24:16] | New skirmishes are breaking out along the border, | 边境附近正在爆发新的战斗 | 
| [24:18] | including one near Khanaqin. | 包括哈奈根附近的战斗 | 
| [24:20] | Puts exfil directly in the action. | 那样就是直接在战区撤退了 | 
| [24:22] | We can send them south into Gilan-e Gharb, then west. | 我们可以送他们向南到达吉朗省西部 之后向西 | 
| [24:25] | That way, they’ll avoid the fighting. | 这样他们就能避开战斗 | 
| [24:26] | Given the distance and the terrain, | 考虑到距离和地形 | 
| [24:27] | that could add an extra day for them to reach the border. | 他们到达边界会晚一天 | 
| [24:30] | Well, you got something else in mind, Davis? | 戴维斯 你有什么主意 | 
| [24:32] | We’ve got time before Bravo reaches the bridge. | 我们在B队到达桥之前还有时间 | 
| [24:34] | Perhaps the colonel could speak to the Marines, | 也许上校可以通知海军陆战队 | 
| [24:36] | see if they could shift to fighting south? | 看他们能否转头攻击南边 | 
| [24:38] | That way, Bravo can head directly west to exfil. | 这样B队就可以直接向西撤退 | 
| [24:40] | That’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 | 
| [24:41] | We make the call? | 我们联系一下 | 
| [24:43] | Let’s do it. | 好的 | 
| [24:57] | No hostiles, | 没有敌人 | 
| [24:58] | no sign of Campbell. | 没有坎贝尔的线索 | 
| [24:59] | Copy. Everyone hold up here. | 收到 大家在这停一下 | 
| [25:01] | Not you, Spenser. | 除了你 斯宾塞 | 
| [25:03] | Take a knee. | 单膝跪下 | 
| [25:09] | All right, you want to tell me what you meant | 你要不跟我讲讲刚才说 | 
| [25:10] | about Campbell deserving a medal? | 坎贝尔配得上一枚奖章是什么意思 | 
| [25:14] | If you tell me why you put me up for the BV. I put you up for it | 那你先说说为什么给我铜星勋章 | 
| [25:17] | because you ran hell for leather through enemy fire, | 因为你飞奔穿过敌军的枪林弹雨 | 
| [25:19] | took down over a dozen tangos | 击倒了十几个目标 | 
| [25:21] | and almost got yourself killed saving everyone else. | 为了救其他人险些牺牲了自己 | 
| [25:24] | Yeah, well, I didn’t save the person who mattered most. | 我没有救回最重要的人 | 
| [25:26] | I’m sorry about the ambassador. | 我为大使的死感到遗憾 | 
| [25:28] | We all are. | 我们都很遗憾 | 
| [25:30] | But that does not mean you don’t deserve | 但这不代表你配不上 | 
| [25:32] | a commendation in your jacket. | 佩戴在身上的奖章 | 
| [25:34] | If there ever comes a day | 如果有那么一天 | 
| [25:35] | that you don’t want to operate anymore, or you can’t, | 你不想再参与行动 或者无法参与行动 | 
| [25:37] | trust me, what’s in your record will matter. | 相信我 你受过嘉奖的记录会很重要 | 
| [25:39] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [25:43] | Campbell is pinned down over here. | 坎贝尔被敌人控制在这里 | 
| [26:24] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [26:26] | I do love a grand entrance. | 我很喜欢你们华丽的入场 | 
| [26:27] | Your timing was perfect. | 时机完美 | 
| [26:29] | We aim to please. | 就是要你喜欢 | 
| [26:31] | Name’s Sonny. Texan, | 我叫桑尼 得州人 | 
| [26:33] | Sagittarius, lover of fast bikes and barbecue. | 射手座 喜欢骑快车和烧烤 | 
| [26:37] | This here’s the rest of Bravo. | 这些是B队的其他队员 | 
| [26:39] | And out there behind you is our fearless leader, Ray. | 而在你身后的是我们英勇无畏的队长 雷 | 
| [26:41] | Sorry about the switch. | 抱歉我们换了地方 | 
| [26:42] | Original rendezvous point was too hot. | 原定的会合地点太危险了 | 
| [26:44] | Yeah. No problem. | 没关系 | 
| [26:46] | That was a great move you did taking out those IRG soldiers, | 刚才干掉那些伊朗革命卫队士兵的行动很英勇 | 
| [26:49] | using their radio to contact us. | 还用他们的无线电来联系我们 | 
| [26:51] | Didn’t have a lot of options. | 当时可没得选 | 
| [26:52] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [26:53] | It was mighty impressive, though. | 不过说实在的 | 
| [26:55] | I’ll tell you what. | 你的确值得称赞 | 
| [26:56] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [26:58] | I pass Morgan. | 我已过摩根 | 
| [26:59] | I say again, I pass Morgan. | 重复 已过摩根 | 
| [27:01] | That’s a good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [27:02] | Now get the hell out of there. | 现在赶紧离开那 | 
| [27:07] | Exfil’s 15 klicks west. Let’s move. | 撤离点在西方十五公里 我们走 | 
| [27:10] | Yeah. | 来了 | 
| [27:15] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [27:16] | Did you get my records out of storage? | 你从储藏室拿到我的文件了吗 | 
| [27:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:20] | I told you I need my records right away. | 我跟你说了我急需那些文件 | 
| [27:22] | Yeah, your records. Yeah, I got the boxes. | 对 你的文件 我拿到盒子了 | 
| [27:25] | Um, I’ll, uh… I’ll look for ’em tomorrow, okay? | 我 我明天再找找行么 | 
| [27:27] | The deadline for the trip is tomorrow. | 旅行的截止日期就是明天了 | 
| [27:30] | It’s tomorrow? | 明天吗 | 
| [27:31] | – Dad! – Okay, all right, I’ll… | -爸 -好吧 我 | 
| [27:34] | I’ll get ’em right now. I’ll get back to you. | 我现在就去拿 一会儿再联系你 | 
| [27:36] | I got this. | 我能搞定 | 
| [27:56] | Clay, give us cover fire. | 克莱 火力掩护我们 | 
| [27:59] | Move to high ground. | 向制高点移动 | 
| [28:00] | The border’s just over the ridge. | 越过山脊就到边界了 | 
| [28:07] | Everyone get to high ground. Trent, you got Campbell. | 大家都向制高点移动 特伦特 你带着坎贝尔 | 
| [28:10] | Move! Let’s go, let’s go! | 行动 快点 快走 | 
| [28:31] | I hope you got something up your sleeve there, Ray, | 我希望你已经想到办法了 雷 | 
| [28:33] | ’cause we’re 180. | 因为已经没有退路了 | 
| [28:35] | We’ll move to the ridge line, then push west to the border. | 我们向嵴线移动 然后向西赶到边界 | 
| [28:40] | I hope that works. Otherwise, we’re fish in a barrel. | 我希望那能行得通 不然我们就得完蛋 | 
| [28:46] | Move your ass, Sonny. Let’s go! | 快走 桑尼 我们走 | 
| [28:49] | I said move, Sonny, now! | 快走 桑尼 马上 | 
| [29:02] | We lose cover up ahead. | 我们前方没有掩体了 | 
| [29:04] | IRG’s closing the gap. We gotta get to the border. | 伊朗革命卫队就要追上了 我们得赶到边界 | 
| [29:07] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move! | 我们走 快走 快点 | 
| [29:11] | I’ll cover you. Go, go, go! | 我来掩护你 快走 走 | 
| [29:23] | Damn it! | 该死的 | 
| [29:28] | Where the hell’s Sonny? | 桑尼在哪儿 | 
| [29:30] | He was giving me cover fire. | 他刚刚在掩护我 | 
| [29:31] | I saw him starting to fall back. | 我看到他开始撤退 | 
| [29:33] | Fire was too heavy. I lost visual. | 敌方火力太猛 我看不到他了 | 
| [29:38] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [29:42] | Heavy contact. | 猛烈攻击 | 
| [29:45] | IRG. | 伊朗革命卫队 | 
| [29:47] | Bravo 1, say again your last. | B1 重复你上一句话 | 
| [29:51] | Bravo 1, say again your last. | B1 重复你上一句话 | 
| [29:54] | Taking heavy fire. | 遭受猛烈火力攻击 | 
| [29:55] | Bravo 3 cut off. | B3失散 | 
| [29:58] | Sonny, cut off. | 桑尼和我们走散了 | 
| [30:01] | We’re blind. | 看不到现场情况 | 
| [30:03] | We’re not gonna have ISR until they reach the border. | 他们到边界之后我们才能使用侦察监视设备 | 
| [30:05] | There’s no way to help. Nothing to do but wait. | 我们帮不上忙 只能等待 | 
| [30:12] | The way they’re shooting, looks like he’s pinned down | 看他们射击的方向 他应该在我们 | 
| [30:13] | just left of where we crossed. | 刚刚经过的地方被困住了 | 
| [30:16] | He’s returning fire. | 他在反击 | 
| [30:33] | They got him surrounded. We gotta get down there. | 他们把他包围了 我们得到下面去 | 
| [30:36] | Cover. Trent, you and me. Let’s move. | 你来掩护 特伦特和我一起行动 | 
| [31:02] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Sitrep. | B1 我是作战中心 汇报情况 | 
| [31:05] | Havoc, go for Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [31:08] | This is Havoc. Do you have a situational report on 3’s status? | 我是作战中心 关于B3的情况有什么进展吗 | 
| [31:13] | No eyes on 3 at this time. Situation is developing. | 目前没发现B3的行踪 情况正在恶化 | 
| [31:16] | They need backup. | 他们需要后援 | 
| [31:18] | We can send the 1-1. | 我们可以派1-1去 | 
| [31:19] | They’re about three kilometers away. | 他们就在三公里之外 | 
| [31:21] | We can’t set foot across that border. You know that. | 我们不能越过边界 你是清楚的 | 
| [31:23] | What about air support? | 空中支援呢 | 
| [31:24] | Not a chance. | 不可能 | 
| [31:25] | We cannot engage inside Iran. | 我们不能在伊朗境内行动 | 
| [31:32] | But maybe a little show of force. | 但也许可以炫耀一下武力 | 
| [31:35] | The IRG calls us on it, we play dumb. | 伊朗革命卫队要是质问起来 我们就装作不知情 | 
| [31:39] | We’ll tell them the pilots didn’t realize | 告诉他们飞行员并没意识到 | 
| [31:40] | they’d crossed the border. | 他们越过边界了 | 
| [31:44] | IRG backed off. | 伊朗革命卫队后撤了 | 
| [31:46] | Helo incoming! | 直升机来袭 | 
| [32:27] | Get ’em! | 干掉他们 | 
| [32:53] | Best first date ever. | 最棒的初次约会 | 
| [33:19] | Sonny, Campbell! | 桑尼 坎贝尔 | 
| [33:20] | Get your asses over here. We got you covered! | 快点过来 我们掩护你们 | 
| [33:24] | All right, let’s get our asses home! | 好了 我们快点回家吧 | 
| [33:26] | Roger that! | 收到 | 
| [33:54] | Not right now, Emma. I’m getting it. | 忙着呢 艾玛 就快找到了 | 
| [35:31] | Hey, Jason. It’s Natalie. | 杰森 我是娜塔莉 | 
| [35:36] | Ja… Jason, are you okay? | 杰森 你还好吗 | 
| [35:38] | Hey, I stopped by your place, and you’re not here. | 我刚刚去你家了 但是你不在 | 
| [35:42] | I w… | 我 | 
| [35:45] | I went… I went to the storage… | 我去了储藏室 | 
| [35:49] | – You’re at the… – The storage unit. I-I… | -你在 -储藏室 我 | 
| [35:52] | What are you doing there? | 你在那儿干嘛 | 
| [35:53] | I had to get… | 我要拿 | 
| [35:55] | I had to get my daughter something. | 我要给我女儿拿点东西 | 
| [35:58] | I… | 我 | 
| [35:59] | Uh, listen, can I… can I come get you? | 听着 我 我能去找你吗 | 
| [36:05] | Please. Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [36:12] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 | 
| [36:15] | Welcome home, baby. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 | 
| [36:21] | I take it you missed me. | 你想我了 | 
| [36:22] | You know I did. | 你知道我想你 | 
| [36:24] | Everything go okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [36:26] | Yeah, had a few tricky moments, | 遇到了点问题 | 
| [36:27] | but, uh, everything came out all right in the end. | 但是结果都还好 | 
| [36:30] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [36:35] | Service record. Evaluations. | 服役记录 评估文件 | 
| [36:36] | Letters of recommendation? | 推荐信 | 
| [36:40] | There’s a schedule there | 还有一个时间表 | 
| [36:41] | to help you keep track of what’s due when. | 记录了各项截止日期 | 
| [36:43] | Baby, you-you didn’t have to do that. | 宝贝 你不用做这些 | 
| [36:45] | I wanted to. | 我想这样做 | 
| [36:46] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [36:48] | I haven’t been as supportive as I should have. | 我之前没有给你足够的支持 | 
| [36:50] | No. No, I… | 不 不 我 | 
| [36:52] | I haven’t held up my end. | 是我做得不够好 | 
| [36:54] | I should have handled my business. | 我应该处理好自己的问题 | 
| [36:56] | So we work it out. | 那我们来解决这件事 | 
| [36:57] | Together. | 我们一起 | 
| [36:59] | Bravo’s not your only team, baby. | 你不是只有B队 亲爱的 | 
| [37:01] | You’re definitely the better-looking one, I’ll tell you that much. | 我敢说 你绝对是更漂亮的那个 | 
| [37:03] | Well, that’s not saying much. | 参考对象并没太大可比性 | 
| [37:09] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不给我打电话 | 
| [37:15] | All the skills the Navy teaches its operators, | 海军教给作战人员这么多技巧 | 
| [37:17] | they leave out the most important one. | 却忘记了最重要的一个 | 
| [37:22] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [37:24] | How to ask for help. | 怎样寻求帮助 | 
| [37:40] | Uh, I’ve been meaning to say I like your shoes. | 我一直想说你的鞋很好看 | 
| [37:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [37:48] | Just, uh… just got ’em. | 是我新买的 | 
| [37:50] | Well, you have excellent taste. | 你的品位很好 | 
| [37:55] | Uh, I assume that you can’t tell me | 我猜你不能告诉我 | 
| [37:57] | where you’ve been or what you’ve been doing, | 你去了哪里 做了什么 | 
| [38:00] | but could you at least tell me what’s been bothering you? | 但至少可以告诉我你在困扰什么吗 | 
| [38:05] | They want to give me a medal for what happened in Yemen. | 因为也门的事 他们打算给我一枚奖章 | 
| [38:09] | And you don’t want it. | 但是你不想要 | 
| [38:13] | Uh, it just doesn’t really feel right. | 感觉这样不对 | 
| [38:15] | Well, you can tell them where to put it. | 你可以告诉他们该颁给谁 | 
| [38:19] | It’s the military. | 这是军队 | 
| [38:21] | They want to give you a medal, they give you a medal. | 他们想给你奖章 就会给你 | 
| [38:23] | What, you can’t just give it back? | 你不能拒绝吗 | 
| [38:25] | No. | 不能 | 
| [38:26] | It doesn’t really work like that. | 在军队里不能这样做 | 
| [38:28] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受一点 | 
| [38:30] | I can tell you what the ambassador would have done | 我可以告诉你 如果有人强迫大使 | 
| [38:33] | if someone forced an award on her. | 接受奖章 她会怎样做 | 
| [38:36] | She would have used it. | 她会好好利用它 | 
| [38:39] | Nicole always talked about wanting to have | 妮可总是说 | 
| [38:41] | the biggest impact on the world she could. | 她想尽其所能给世界带来影响 | 
| [38:45] | And she used everything she had in her arsenal to do that. | 她会不惜一切去达到目的 | 
| [38:52] | Sounds like her. | 像她的作风 | 
| [38:57] | Mother of Mary, I got neighbors, man. | 我的老天 我还有邻居 | 
| [39:00] | What the hell? | 怎么了 | 
| [39:05] | Davis, what the hell are you doing here? | 戴维斯 你来这里干什么 | 
| [39:06] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你差点害死你自己 | 
| [39:08] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是这样 | 
| [39:09] | Yes, exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [39:10] | That is exactly what happened. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [39:13] | I told you. I got some neighbors. | 我告诉过你 我有邻居 | 
| [39:15] | I do not care about your neighbors. | 我不关心你的邻居 | 
| [39:16] | I care that you almost died. | 我只关心你差点死了 | 
| [39:19] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [39:21] | – I’m fine. – I can’t believe that you would scare me like that. | -我很好 -你居然这样吓我 | 
| [39:23] | You are such a jackass, Sonny. | 你就是个混蛋 桑尼 | 
| [39:26] | Well, this jackass is okay. | 这个混蛋现在很好 | 
| [39:29] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [39:30] | See, I knew you were gonna be upset. | 我知道你会担心 | 
| [39:34] | What the hell, Sonny? | 你是什么意思 桑尼 | 
| [39:35] | You’re right, I am. | 我确实很担心 | 
| [39:39] | Don’t do it again. | 别再这样做了 | 
| [39:42] | Cross my heart. | 我记住了 | 
| [39:44] | You know, just because we ended… | 虽然我们分开了 | 
| [39:48] | doesn’t mean I stopped loving you. | 但不代表我不爱你了 | 
| [39:53] | Yeah. | 我知道 | 
| [39:55] | That’s the bitch, ain’t it? | 就是这么贱 是吗 | 
| [40:02] | Have you tried therapy before? | 你以前接受过心理治疗吗 | 
| [40:06] | Uh, against my will. Yeah. | 我被迫接受过 | 
| [40:08] | Then why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 | 
| [40:13] | Just, uh… | 因为 | 
| [40:16] | All the good things from my past are just gone, | 以前生活中美好的事情都不见了 | 
| [40:22] | and, uh, the future just looks empty | 对我来说 未来 | 
| [40:25] | to me. | 很空虚 | 
| [40:27] | It’s like I’m… | 就好像 我的 | 
| [40:31] | …so dead inside. | 内心已经死了 | 
| [40:35] | I look to the future, and I don’t see anything. | 我看不到未来 一片茫然 | 
| [40:38] | It all just looks so empty to me. | 未来对我来说很空虚 | 
| [40:43] | I just feel like the past is haunting me, | 我感觉过去一直困扰着我 | 
| [40:45] | and, uh… | 而且 | 
| [40:49] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道怎样停下 | 
| [40:52] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道怎样停下 | 
| [40:54] | So I thought, I don’t know… | 所以我想 我不知道 | 
| [41:02] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [41:07] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |