时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Given your age, | 鉴于你的年龄 |
[00:09] | there’s a possibility you may never resume your duties | 你有可能永远也无法 |
[00:11] | as Bravo Team leader. | 恢复B队队长的职位 |
[00:13] | Jason’s injury put me in the hot seat. | 杰森受伤让我处在了艰难的位置 |
[00:14] | Every day’s a test. | 每一天都像是测试 |
[00:15] | All the skills the Navy teaches its operators, | 海军教给作战人员这么多技巧 |
[00:17] | they leave out the most important one: | 却忘记了最重要的一个 |
[00:19] | how to ask for help. | 怎样寻求帮助 |
[00:21] | I can tell you what the ambassador would’ve done | 我可以告诉你 如果有人强迫大使 |
[00:23] | if someone forced an award on her. | 接受奖章 她会怎样做 |
[00:25] | She would’ve used it. | 她会好好利用它 |
[00:26] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你差点害死你自己 |
[00:27] | – I’m okay. – You are such a jackass, Sonny. | -我没事 -你就是个混蛋 桑尼 |
[00:32] | I look to the future, and I don’t see anything. | 我看不到未来 一片茫然 |
[00:34] | It all just looks so empty to me. | 未来对我来说很空虚 |
[00:39] | This is what we were warned of. | 这就是之前的警告 |
[00:41] | This is what was foretold. | 这就是之前的预言 |
[00:44] | The Lord said their flesh will rot away | 主说当他们站着 |
[00:47] | while they’re standing, and their eyes shall rot away. | 他们的肉体会腐烂 眼睛会腐烂 |
[00:51] | Their tongues shall rot away inside their mouths. | 舌头也会在嘴中腐烂 |
[00:54] | The Lord said there will be a plague of blood. | 主说会有血灾降临 |
[00:58] | The stench of death will rise from every village. | 每个村庄都会散发死亡的恶臭 |
[01:02] | Sinners will be besieged by this plague, | 罪人必会被瘟疫缠身 |
[01:04] | and the Lord’s wrath will be like fire across the land. | 主的愤怒必如火焰摧毁这片土地 |
[01:08] | He will make this curse cling to you… | 祂必使这诅咒缠着你们 |
[01:10] | It’d be nice if he threw in sports and weather now and then. | 他要能时不时地报道一下体育赛事和天气就好了 |
[01:13] | …blood in the sea… | …海中的血液 |
[01:15] | Latest numbers from the other villages. | 其他村庄的最新数据 |
[01:18] | Fatality rates are holding steady. | 死亡率保持稳定 |
[01:21] | What passes as good news in an Ebola outbreak. | 埃博拉疫情中的好消息 |
[01:27] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[01:29] | I think Mr. Microphone finally ran out of double-As. | 看来麦克风先生的电量耗光了 |
[01:33] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[01:34] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[01:36] | My man, you move, I’ll cut you open! | 伙计 你动一下 宰了你 |
[01:51] | – Let’s go. – Get that beer going. | -来吧 -继续上酒 |
[01:53] | First round’s on me as we celebrate | 第一轮我请 为了庆祝 |
[01:55] | my friend’s return to his rightful place: | 我朋友回到了他该在的位置 |
[01:57] | beside us at a bar. | 回来和我们一起喝酒 |
[01:58] | Hey, I never seen a man so happy three weeks after | 我从来没见过有人被手术刀扎了蛋蛋 |
[02:01] | having a bladed implement jabbed into his nutsack. | 三周后就能这么高兴 |
[02:04] | Bladed implement never stood a chance, Sonny. | 手术刀从来没有机会得手 桑尼 |
[02:07] | How long till you’re cleared hot, brother? | 你要多久才能彻底康复 兄弟 |
[02:08] | Next Monday, doctor clears me, and it’s go time. | 下周一 医生批准后 就可以回归了 |
[02:11] | – Cheers to that, boys. – Oh, yeah. | -举杯庆祝 兄弟们 -是吗 |
[02:13] | All right, really, though. You’re healing up quick. | 好吧 不过你恢复得真快 |
[02:15] | – What’s the secret? – There is no secret. | -有什么秘密 -没有秘密 |
[02:16] | You work hard. Drink your beer. | 你很努力 喝你的酒 |
[02:17] | – Come on. – I think I know what the secret is. | -喝吧 -我想我知道你的秘密是什么 |
[02:19] | – What’s the secret? – This doctor. | -是什么 -这个医生 |
[02:20] | She put a little healing spell on you. | 她给你施了治愈咒 |
[02:21] | I-I think what’s really healing him so fast | 我觉得他会恢复得这么快 |
[02:24] | is the magic of three weeks away | 是因为过去三周 |
[02:26] | from this little Texas river cricket over here. | 远离了这位得州河边小蟋蟀 |
[02:31] | So, four-day leave starts tomorrow. | 所以 明天开始放四天假 |
[02:33] | – I’m gonna go see my sister. In Jersey. – Nice. | -我要去找我妹妹 在泽西城 -很好啊 |
[02:37] | Yeah. That’s good. Good you guys are-are talking. | 很好 你们有在联系了 |
[02:40] | – Trying to patch things up. – Little bit. You know… | -试图和解 -一点点吧 你知道的 |
[02:44] | work gets rough. | 工作艰难 |
[02:45] | Need to vent. | 需要发泄一下 |
[02:47] | – Ronnie’s a good listener. – Listen, | -罗妮是个很好的倾诉对象 -听着 |
[02:48] | – it’s always good to have someone like that. – Yeah. | -能有这样的人总是好的 -是 |
[02:53] | Hey, you know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[02:53] | Maybe I’d just push my trip a day. | 或许我能推迟一天出发 |
[02:55] | You and I could hang out. | 你和我能出去逛逛 |
[02:57] | Like old times? | 像以前一样 |
[02:59] | – Friends? – Friends. Yes, of course. | -普通朋友 -普通朋友 对 当然 |
[03:01] | – You know, like… – Yeah. You see… | -就像… -对 你看 |
[03:03] | – The way it used to be? – Yeah, the way it used to be, of course. | -和以前一样吗 -对 当然像以前一样 |
[03:05] | – That was good stuff. – Yeah, it was. | -过去真的很好 -是啊 |
[03:06] | Yeah, just hard to go back to, uh… just friends | 很难再做回朋友 重拾美好时光 |
[03:10] | when-when the good times– when a decent portion of those | 而且当时大部分时间 |
[03:13] | have been moved to the bedroom. | 还是在卧室里度过的 |
[03:16] | Those were fun times, too. | 那些时光也很有趣 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Listen, Lisa, uh, | 是 丽萨 |
[03:22] | you were right to end this. | 你说结束是对的 |
[03:24] | Ain’t no way for us to be all in while we’re on Bravo. | 我们都在B队 没办法全身心投入 |
[03:27] | You know, and… I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[03:31] | I just don’t want to fool with anything less. | 我只是不想再浪费任何时间了 |
[03:34] | Not with you, anyway. | 至少不能和你一起 |
[03:37] | Yeah. Hey. | 好 |
[03:39] | – It was a crazy idea. – Yeah. Well, listen… | -那是个疯狂的想法 -对 |
[03:41] | – Have yourself a good weekend. – Thank you. | -祝你周末愉快 -谢谢 |
[03:43] | Right. Okay. And, uh… | 好 好 |
[03:46] | just because… | 虽然 |
[03:48] | you know, we’re done… | 我们分手了 |
[03:51] | don’t mean you can’t hang with the-the team, you know? | 并不代表你不能和队员们相处 你知道吧 |
[03:54] | Come on. Do some shots. | 去吧 去喝几杯吧 |
[03:57] | – I’ll see you. – See you. | -回头见 -再见 |
[04:14] | What’s up? Where you going? | 怎么了 你要去哪里 |
[04:16] | Is the old Officers’ Club popping off tonight or what? | 老军官俱乐部今晚有事吗 |
[04:17] | Two-for-one champagne shooters? | 有买一送一的香槟子弹酒 |
[04:18] | I wouldn’t know, you know, it’s not my scene. | 我不知道 这里不是我的地方 |
[04:20] | No, your scene’s right here with us. | 不 你的地方就在这里 |
[04:22] | It’s been forever since we hung out. | 我们已经好久没在一起玩了 |
[04:23] | Things change. | 情况不同了 |
[04:25] | What, because you’re an officer now? | 因为你现在是军官了吗 |
[04:27] | Blackburn’s an officer. | 布莱克本也是军官 |
[04:29] | It’s not the same. You know that. | 那不一样 你知道的 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I also know it’s not the same without you around. | 对 我还知道 没有你也不一样 |
[04:32] | Yeah, nothing is the same. I get it. I know. | 对 一切都不同了 我懂 我知道 |
[04:35] | I’ll see you later, sucker. | 回头见 笨蛋 |
[04:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | Give this man a shot. | 给他一杯酒 |
[04:45] | So how was it seeing the guys? | 再见到队员感觉怎么样 |
[04:47] | That was the first time in a while, right? | 这段时间第一次见 对吧 |
[04:49] | It was great. I’ll tell you what, it was a lot of fun. | 很好 跟你说吧 非常开心 |
[04:51] | We had a blast. | 我们狂欢了一场 |
[04:53] | One of my boys, he actually ended up scrapping with a possum. | 一个兄弟最后竟然在停车场 |
[04:56] | In the parking lot. | 和负鼠打架 |
[04:58] | I, uh, I imagine that would be Sonny. | 我想那可能是桑尼 |
[05:02] | Sonny, Sonny, I’ll tell you what– | 桑尼 桑尼 我跟你说 |
[05:03] | now, if you want a real project, he’s your man. | 你绝对能在他身上挖出很多好东西 |
[05:06] | You talk to any of your teammates about what happened to you? | 你跟队友说发生什么事了吗 |
[05:09] | Your, uh, your panic attacks? | 你的恐慌症 |
[05:13] | – What? – Your panic attacks. | -什么 -你的无恐慌症 |
[05:15] | Did you talk to any of your teammates about ’em? | 你和你的队友聊过这件事吗 |
[05:17] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[05:19] | – It’s not worth my while. That wasn’t me. – That wasn’t you? | -没必要浪费时间 那不是我 -那不是你 |
[05:21] | – No, it wasn’t me. – Who do you think that was, then? | -对 那不是我 -那你觉得那是谁 |
[05:23] | I spun out for a second. I spun out. | 我失控了一瞬间 晕了一下 |
[05:26] | The thought of someone cutting into me didn’t sit well with me, Doc. | 想到有人要给我开刀我有点难受 医生 |
[05:30] | Got a little agita, you know? | 只是有一点恶心 你知道吗 |
[05:31] | – Jason, come on. – Come on, what? | -杰森 行了 -怎么了 |
[05:33] | Well, I think guys like me quiver at the thought of surgery, | 像我这样的人想到手术可能会发抖 |
[05:35] | but not, but not you. You’re Captain America. | 但你不能 你是美国队长 |
[05:39] | You dodge bombs and bullets for a living. | 你的工作就是躲避枪林弹雨 |
[05:41] | So the thought of you or the notion of you freaking out | 所以你会因为外科手术 |
[05:44] | over a little outpatient surgery doesn’t, uh, doesn’t track for me. | 感到害怕 我想象不出来 |
[05:47] | I’m just telling you what happened here. | 我只是告诉你发生了什么 |
[05:48] | But you’ve undergone procedures before. | 但你之前做过手术 |
[05:53] | Fourteen. | 十四岁 |
[05:55] | Your second panic attack was after your surgery, is that correct? | 你第二次恐慌发作是在手术之后 对吗 |
[05:59] | So don’t tell me you were spun out by a procedure | 所以别跟我说你以前做过手术 |
[06:01] | you’d already undergone. | 但还是晕过去了 |
[06:02] | If your surgery hadn’t been done right… | 如果你的手术不成功 |
[06:05] | your career might’ve been over, is that correct? | 你的职业生涯就完了 不是吗 |
[06:09] | I’m just asking, might– might that be the trigger? | 我只是问问 或许那是诱因 |
[06:16] | I just lost it for a second. | 我只是晕了一会儿 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:20] | But everything’s getting back to normal. | 但一切恢复正常了 |
[06:22] | Back to normal or back to the way you like it? | 恢复正常还是回到了你习惯的方式 |
[06:25] | The way I like it. | 按我习惯的方式 |
[06:26] | What is…? You got a problem with that? | 怎么 你对此有问题吗 |
[06:30] | I mean, I can see it on your face that you have a problem with that. | 我是说我看得出来 你对这个有问题 |
[06:35] | So what do we, what do we do here? | 我们这是在干什么 |
[06:38] | What’s the point? What-what am I doing here? | 要做什么 我在这里做什么 |
[06:41] | – We talk. – “We talk.” | -我们谈谈 -我们谈谈 |
[06:43] | We talk? | 我们谈谈 |
[06:44] | We’ve been talking, so… | 我们谈了半天了 所以… |
[06:47] | Why don’t you just tell me what my problem is? | 你何不就直接告诉我问题是什么 |
[06:50] | – And we fix it. – I-I wish it was that simple. | -然后我们解决掉 -我也希望能这么简单 |
[06:53] | Do you, do you think it’s that simple? | 你认为就是这么简单吗 |
[06:55] | I mean, coming from a man like you, | 我是说 有像你这样的 |
[06:56] | who’s got all these books around them? | 学富五车的人在 |
[06:58] | And your experience? I would say that’s very simple. | 并且你经验丰富 我觉得就是很简单的 |
[07:02] | – It’s not really how I do things. – How do you do things? | -我的工作不是这样做的 -你是怎样做的 |
[07:04] | Well, my-my 30,000-foot read | 我的学识告诉我 |
[07:06] | is that you’re suffering from a form of anxiety. | 你在经历某种焦虑症 |
[07:09] | The obvious culprit being trauma. | 明显的诱因是创伤 |
[07:11] | Trauma. Duh, that would be war, Doc. | 创伤 那就是战争了 医生 |
[07:13] | Well, sure. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:14] | Sure. But I define trauma as the assault of the unimaginable. | 对 但我把创伤定义为遭遇意外的打击 |
[07:18] | So, losing a teammate | 比如失去一位战友 |
[07:19] | or suddenly and tragically becoming a single parent. | 或者突然痛失配偶 |
[07:23] | An unforeseen face-to-face with the possibility | 毫无防备地要去面对 |
[07:25] | of never leading Bravo Team again. | 再也无法带领B对这种可能 |
[07:27] | How we gonna work the problem? | 我们怎么才能解决这个问题 |
[07:29] | How are you gonna work the problem? | 你打算怎么解决 |
[07:32] | I have to really understand what’s happening, Jason. | 我必须真正理解发生了什么 杰森 |
[07:34] | And the only way I know how to unpack that is to talk to you. | 我唯一知道的办法就是跟你谈 |
[07:37] | Talk? Again, it’s talk. Talk, talk, talk! | 谈话 又来了 谈谈谈 |
[07:40] | Got to justify the hundred dollars you’re paying. | 得值回你付的一百美元 |
[07:43] | It’s a lot of talking. | 要谈很多啊 |
[07:44] | And I’m not getting anything, really. | 而你什么建议都不给我 |
[07:46] | I can’t seem to really help you out, | 我无能为力 |
[07:48] | because I don’t think you want to be helped. | 因为我认为你不想被帮助 |
[07:51] | You know, Wayne Gretzky said, | 韦恩·格雷茨基说过 |
[07:52] | “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” | 不尝试注定失败 |
[07:54] | That’s great. Use the sports metaphors to get into my head. | 好极了 拿体育打比方给我洗脑 |
[07:58] | While I sit here on the, what, $100-an-hour couch? | 而我坐在这张一百元一小时的沙发上 |
[08:03] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎之至 -谢谢 |
[08:07] | “Talk.” | 谈谈 |
[08:17] | Ignore it. | 别理它 |
[08:17] | No, I can’t. Ignore it, come on. | -不 不能不理 -别理它 得了吧 |
[08:19] | – I can’t. – Come on. | -不行 -得了 |
[08:21] | You never know what kind of dire emergency might arise. | 你永远不知道会有什么可怕的紧急情况 |
[08:25] | Like a 2:00 a.m. Booty call from a lonely bar-closing soul. | 比如某只寂寞单身狗凌晨两点打来的约炮电话 |
[08:30] | – A booty call? – Yeah. | -约炮电话 -是的 |
[08:32] | Yeah, that was more like a lifeline saving you | 我的电话把你从华盛顿 |
[08:35] | from some stuffy D.C. flesh-pressing. | 闷死人的烂事中拯救出来 |
[08:38] | Well, I could get used to your version of flesh-pressing, | 我可以适应你这个版本的闷死人 |
[08:41] | even if you were a little flingy with my shirt. | 虽然你对我的衬衫有点粗暴 |
[08:43] | Can you find it for me? | 帮我找一下吧 |
[08:49] | Oh, speaking of Washington, | 说起华盛顿 |
[08:52] | I have a work event on Saturday night– | 我周六晚上有个工作聚会 |
[08:54] | Congressional Wine Caucus; do you want to be my plus-one? | 国会葡萄酒事务组 你有兴趣陪我参加吗 |
[08:59] | The whole world’s going to hell and Congress is worried about wine? | 整个世界大乱套 国会还操心着葡萄酒 |
[09:01] | Well, I listen to the minority whip drone about pinot, | 我要去听听少数派党鞭啰嗦下葡萄酒 |
[09:04] | and he might back the security bill my boss is pushing. | 他有可能会支持我上司在推进的安全法案 |
[09:10] | No. I’m gonna take a pass. | 不 我就不去了 |
[09:14] | This town can’t even get drunk without ulterior motives. | 没了阴谋诡计 首都都千杯不醉了 |
[09:17] | Yeah. But if you don’t work the machine, | 是的 但如果我不操纵这台机器 |
[09:19] | the machine will work you. | 这台机器就会反过来操纵我 |
[09:22] | Has anyone ever considered taking a blowtorch to the machine? | 就没人想过把这机器烧掉吗 |
[09:24] | It usually doesn’t end well. | 那样通常没好下场 |
[09:28] | You know, I’ve been… | 我最近听到… |
[09:31] | hearing some rumbles… | 一些风声 |
[09:33] | Ambassador Marsden? | 关于马斯登大使 |
[09:35] | People are starting to question her decisions in Yemen. | 有人开始质疑她在也门的决策 |
[09:38] | What is there to question? | 这有什么问题 |
[09:40] | I mean, she sacrificed herself to try and bring peace. | 她牺牲了自己试图换回和平 |
[09:42] | – Right, it’s just… – Just what? Just the machine? | -是 只不过 -什么 对国家机器有意见 |
[09:44] | What, they can’t stand a hero? | 他们接受不了一个英雄 |
[09:45] | Someone who actually shot straight and fought for good? | 接受不了有正直的人为了正义而奋斗 |
[09:48] | Politicians gonna slice that up into their own angles? | 政客们想方设法要把此事加工得对自己有利 |
[09:50] | I don’t know. It’s just talk. | 我不知道 只是一些风言风语 |
[09:53] | And it’s a good bet someone’s trying to cover their asses. | 猜得没错的话是有人想要掩盖自己的过失 |
[10:02] | – Work? – Yeah. | -工作吗 -是的 |
[10:06] | The machine beckons. | 机器在召唤 |
[10:09] | You’re looking at Sinoe, Liberia. | 这里是利比里亚的锡诺 |
[10:13] | Cut you open! | 宰了你 |
[10:17] | The man with the machete is Dioh Morlu. | 拿大砍刀的人叫迪奥·莫卢 |
[10:20] | He’s the self-appointed commander of the Holy Vengeance Militia. | 他是自封的神圣复仇民兵组织的指挥官 |
[10:23] | Folks he’s terrorizing are Aid Corps International workers | 他威胁的是国际救援组织工作人员 |
[10:26] | trying to contain the worst Ebola outbreak | 他们正在当地试图控制近年来 |
[10:29] | the region has seen in years. | 该地区最严重的的埃博拉疫情 |
[10:31] | And those boxes they’re stealing? | 他们偷走的那些盒子是什么 |
[10:32] | Vaccine that has shown promising results in combatting the disease. | 是有显著治疗效果的疫苗 |
[10:37] | Ripping off Ebola meds from people in need’s about as cold as it gets. | 夺走埃博拉患者医疗用品的做法恶劣至极 |
[10:40] | Stepping right into a zombie apocalypse. | 很快当地就会变成僵尸遍地的末世 |
[10:42] | Vaccines fetch a high price on the black market. | 疫苗在黑市上的价格非常高昂 |
[10:46] | Hoarding them gives Dioh Morlu more power in the region. | 迪奥·莫卢囤积疫苗在当地可以获得更大势力 |
[10:49] | While prolonging the epidemic. | 同时延长疫情 |
[10:50] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:51] | So far, Morlu and his men have hit a dozen medical aid teams. | 目前 莫卢带人袭击了多支医疗救援队伍 |
[10:56] | They’ve killed two doctors who wouldn’t give up their cargo. | 杀死了两名不肯交出货物的医生 |
[10:59] | We’re spinning up to protect these aid workers and their mission. | 我们要去保护这些救援人员以及护卫他们的工作 |
[11:04] | Tier One on a humanitarian mission? | 派一线作战人员执行人道主义使命 |
[11:07] | I mean, does it seem a little strange to anybody else? | 你们难道不觉得奇怪吗 |
[11:10] | Clearly, the brass has its reasons. | 很明显 上头这样做是有原因的 |
[11:12] | Why don’t we go in there and just fricking schwack this clown Morlu | 为什么不直接去震慑下小丑莫卢 |
[11:14] | instead of giving the State Department a photo op? | 而是要给国务院装装样子 |
[11:17] | I mean, sure, protecting this medication’s a worthy cause, | 我是说 保护这些医药是值得的 |
[11:20] | worthy mission, but it’s not gonna solve anything long-term. | 是有意义的任务 但解决不了长期问题 |
[11:22] | Well, maybe this will help you ease your frustration: | 这样说可能会让你感觉好点 |
[11:24] | while we are not to target Morlu, | 虽然我们的目标不是莫卢 |
[11:26] | if you cross paths with him or his men, standard ROEs apply. | 但如果遭遇了他或他的手下 采用标准流程 |
[11:30] | You can engage. | 可以交火 |
[11:32] | But our primary objective is | 但我们的首要任务是 |
[11:34] | ensuring the aid workers’ ability | 保证救援工作者能正常工作 |
[11:36] | to do their job safely. | 以及安全地工作 |
[11:37] | This outbreak– the reports here say that it’s a new strain? | 这次疫情爆发 报告里面说是新毒株 |
[11:42] | Possibly airborne? | 可能通过空气传播吗 |
[11:43] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[11:45] | Morlu’s army is only one concern. | 莫卢的军队只是隐患之一 |
[11:47] | The larger concern is a battlefield | 最大的威胁来自 |
[11:49] | where the air itself will be trying to kill you. | 战场的空气就可能杀人 |
[12:10] | All right, Jason, that’s time. | 好啦 杰森 时间到 |
[12:16] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[12:18] | You got a little extra fire this morning? | 你今早精力过剩吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, you know what? | 是的 你知道吗 |
[12:21] | Adrenaline’s pumping. | 肾上腺素爆发了 |
[12:23] | Plus, I got this creeper, you know, staring at my ass. | 另外 有个变态一直盯着我的屁股 |
[12:26] | Actually, I’m trying to check your form. | 我正要检查你的身体状况呢 |
[12:29] | You’re violating my space! | 你侵犯了我的空间 |
[12:34] | You sure this extra energy doesn’t have something to do | 你这过剩的精力确定不是因为 |
[12:35] | with Bravo getting spun up? | B队出任务了吗 |
[12:36] | Don’t like when they’re operating outside the wire | 他们不带我玩 |
[12:39] | without me, so… | 我很不喜欢 所以… |
[12:41] | it’s got to be the last time this happens. | 这得是最后一次了 |
[12:43] | I’m surprised you didn’t try to get cleared early. | 我很惊讶你没有打算提前归队 |
[12:45] | Might’ve tried. Doctor couldn’t see me till Monday. | 试过了 但要下周一才能见到医生 |
[12:49] | When did you become so accepting? | 你什么时候变得这么逆来顺受了 |
[12:52] | I just don’t want to risk missing more than this op. | 我不想再错过更多出任务的机会 |
[12:54] | Some pain-in-the-ass physiologist told me that. | 某个令人头疼的生理医生告诉过我 |
[12:56] | She sounds brilliant. | 她很高明 |
[12:59] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[13:01] | Let’s talk about your diet. | 来说说你的饮食计划 |
[13:02] | Don’t you want to talk about my ass some more? | 你不想再盯着我的髋部不放吗 |
[13:05] | – Mm, we’ll get back to that. – All right, so it’s tasteless, | -我们等下再谈 -好吧 味同嚼蜡 |
[13:07] | it’s, like, green; when I do eat it, | 非常的绿色 |
[13:08] | I feel like I’m eating dirt. It’s horrible. | 吃起来像在吃土 很可怕 |
[13:10] | Yeah, yeah, eating plant-based does not have to make you miserable. | 好吧 吃植物性食物不一定就很痛苦 |
[13:13] | Look, okay, there is a new vegan place that I saw over on Richmond, | 我在里士满看到了一个新的素食餐厅 |
[13:17] | you should check it out. | 你可以去看看 |
[13:19] | Vegan restaurant? | 素食餐厅 |
[13:22] | Actually, just the whole thought of it… | 实际上 这个主意… |
[13:24] | It’s gonna be impossible | 如果谁想劝我 |
[13:24] | for anyone to convince me to have an Impossible Burger. | 吃个素食汉堡 那是不可能的 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I really appreciate how open-minded you are about all this. | 我很欣赏你对这些事的开放心态 |
[13:31] | – It’s commendable. – All right. | -值得称赞 -好吧 |
[13:32] | Come on. I wouldn’t even know | 拜托 如果到了素食餐厅 |
[13:33] | what to order if I was at a vegan restaurant. | 我都不知道该点些什么 |
[13:35] | How about this? How about, uh, why don’t you come with me? | 不如这样吧 不如你和我一起去 |
[13:38] | Help me navigate the, uh, the meatless menu? | 帮我指点一下没有肉的菜单 |
[13:41] | You want me to come with you? | 你想让我和你一起去 |
[13:43] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:44] | Well, that must have felt risky. | 那肯定是冒险的感觉 |
[13:47] | Risky? Risky, how? | 冒险 怎么冒险了 |
[13:48] | Well, asking out the woman who’s guiding your recovery, | 约一位指导你康复的女士出去 |
[13:50] | what if she had turned you down? | 如果她拒绝了你呢 |
[13:52] | You know, it’s those type of awkward moments | 就是那些尴尬的时刻 |
[13:53] | – that keep me in business. – You got to be kidding me. | -让我有事情做 -你在逗我吧 |
[13:55] | She’s overseeing my therapy, all right? | 她是在监督我的治疗 好吧 |
[13:57] | It’s just “Lunch.” Okay? | 只是一顿午饭 好吗 |
[13:59] | – Not a date. – Come on, Jason, | -不是约会 -得了吧 杰森 |
[14:00] | I don’t think guys like you ever do anything without intent. | 我觉得你这样的人不会做没目的的事 |
[14:04] | You know what? The last time I asked a girl out on a proper date, | 知道吗 上次我正式约一个女生约会 |
[14:07] | Randall Cunningham was the quarterback, yeah. | 兰德尔·坎宁安还当四分卫呢 |
[14:11] | Can I offer an alternate theory? | 我能提供一个备选方法吗 |
[14:13] | Ah, you know what? No, it wasn’t Cunningham. | 不对 不是坎宁安 |
[14:15] | It wasn’t, you know? | 不是他 |
[14:16] | It was Ty Detmer. That’s who it was, and he sucked. | 是泰·德特默 就是他 超级菜 |
[14:17] | Well, you can deflect all you want, | 你尽管岔开话题 |
[14:19] | but the last times Natalie saw you away from work, | 但上一次娜塔莉见到你不去工作 |
[14:22] | you were all whacked out in a-a compromised state. | 你是处在一个极度崩溃失智的状态 |
[14:25] | – I… Wow. – So maybe you wanted to erase that perception | -我 -也许你是想消除她的偏见 |
[14:28] | now that you are on the mend physically and mentally. | 表明你在身体上和精神上都有好转了 |
[14:31] | You’re overthinking all this. You really are. | 你真的想多了 真的 |
[14:33] | Kind of what I get paid to do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[14:34] | – Yeah. – Well, you can’t deny | -是 -但你不能否认 |
[14:36] | you only started hanging out with your teammates again | 你只有回归到原来的状态 |
[14:38] | when you were back to your old self. | 才能再次和你的队友混在一起 |
[14:39] | – Normal, as you say. – That’s not how my mind works, okay? | -用你的话是正常 -我不是这样思考的 |
[14:43] | I’m not looking at all the angles that way. | 我没有用这些角度看事情 |
[14:45] | I imagine that your mind must work that way on the battlefield. | 可以想象你在战场上一定是这样思考的 |
[14:48] | We’re not on the battlefield. | 我们现在不是在战场上 |
[14:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:53] | All right, so I take it this is the old wagon train | 好吧 所以这辆老货车 |
[14:55] | we’re gonna be protecting here, huh? | 就是我们要保护的 对吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah, correct. | 没错 |
[14:58] | We’ll, uh, be escorting them to the village of Yadro. | 我们要把它们护送到雅德罗村 |
[15:01] | There’s a recent outbreak there. | 最近那里爆发了疫情 |
[15:04] | We head out in an hour. | 我们一个小时后出发 |
[15:06] | It’s a hot zone, so you already know, full CBRN coverage. | 那里是危险地带 你懂的 带好全套核生化防护 |
[15:09] | Yes, it sucks. | 是的 很糟糕 |
[15:11] | The disease is fast-acting, so be mindful of your MOPP gear. | 疾病传播很快 注意你们的行动人员防护装备 |
[15:13] | Keep an eye on your suit’s integrity, | 时刻留意你们的防护服是否完好 |
[15:15] | and watch each other’s as well. | 也要注意队友的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, and if the suit tears? | 好的 如果防护服坏了呢 |
[15:19] | We’ll evac back here for decon. | 我们会撤离回这里除污 |
[15:21] | And then you change your skivvies. | 然后你们再换内裤 |
[15:23] | Let’s add one more to the list of Sonny’s little phobias. | 桑尼的小小恐惧又多了一项 |
[15:26] | Hell yeah I’m afraid of that Ebola. | 我当然害怕这个埃博拉 |
[15:29] | Heard this one has teeth, man. | 我听说它是带牙齿的 |
[15:30] | It’s like the shark of viruses. | 就像病毒里的鲨鱼 |
[15:33] | Well, you know, it’s better off to just not get exposed. | 好吧 最好就不要接触到病毒 |
[15:35] | ‘Cause if we do, we’re gonna be quarantined here for weeks, bro. | 否则我们要在这隔离好几周 哥们 |
[15:39] | What’s got you eyeing the clock? You got a hot date? | 你怎么一直看表 你有约会吗 |
[15:42] | Oh, Miss Mandy, if I’d known you were coming, | 曼迪小姐 要是早知道你来 |
[15:44] | I would have shared a cab to the airport. | 就和你打一辆车去机场了 |
[15:47] | Guys, this is Dr. Alice Lizer, | 各位 这是艾丽斯·丽泽医生 |
[15:49] | she’s one of the Agency’s chem-bio geniuses. | 是局里的一位化学生物天才 |
[15:52] | Dr. Lizer, Senior Chief Perry. | 丽泽医生 高级士官长佩里 |
[15:55] | – Okay. – I’m not big on handshakes– | -好吧 -我不太喜欢握手 |
[15:57] | things I’ve seen through a microscope. | 在显微镜下看过一些东西 |
[15:59] | What’s the, uh, what’s the Agency doing here? | 中情局来这里做什么 |
[16:02] | I thought this was just a naturally occurring viral outbreak. | 我以为这只是一次自然爆发的病毒疫情 |
[16:04] | The U.S. maintains strategic resources in the area. | 美国在那个地区有战略资源 |
[16:07] | Airstrips, ports. | 简易机场 港口 |
[16:09] | If the locals lose faith in us because we can’t stop the epidemic, | 如果当地人因为我们不能阻止疫情而丧失信心 |
[16:12] | we lose our foothold. | 我们就失去了立足点 |
[16:14] | A lot riding on some kindhearted med students. | 对一些好心的医学生来说担子很重 |
[16:16] | And the assets chosen to watch their backs. | 被派来支援他们的线人压力也很大 |
[16:18] | So, Doc, when you bag this Ebola, | 医生 当你收集到这个埃博拉样本 |
[16:21] | you, uh, gonna mount it on your office wall? | 你会不会把它裱起来放办公室墙上 |
[16:23] | As an infectious disease expert, this is like | 作为一个传染病专家 我告诉你 |
[16:26] | the Hannibal Lecter of viruses. | 它是病毒界的汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[16:28] | Now, if it’s an airborne strain, studying it will have | 如果真是空气传播的菌株 研究它就需要 |
[16:31] | implications for biodefense. | 用到生物防御 |
[16:32] | Dr. Lizer will travel with you to collect samples. | 丽泽医生会与你们同行去收集样本 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna go grab my gear. | 我去拿我的装备 |
[16:37] | Hey, Doc, does hand sanitizer work, truly? | 医生 洗手液真的有用吗 |
[16:40] | Gives me dry skin. | 让我皮肤干燥 |
[16:42] | Yo… what’s, uh, what’s got your head spinning? | 你的脑子里在想什么 |
[16:45] | An outbreak could last for months. | 疫情可能持续几个月 |
[16:48] | There’s no way they keep us here that long. | 他们不可能让我们在这待那么久 |
[16:50] | So what are we really here for? | 所以我们来的真正目的是什么 |
[16:53] | Endgame is not our problem, Clay. | 目的不是我们要考虑的 克莱 |
[16:55] | Let’s focus on the job, get this work done. All right? | 专心干活 完成工作 好吗 |
[17:00] | Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[17:04] | B1 Bravo 1. | |
[17:06] | Trent. | 特伦特 |
[17:20] | – There you go. – Would you look at that. | -给您 -你看看这个 |
[17:22] | Oh, man. That doesn’t look bad. | 天哪 看着不是很糟 |
[17:24] | You managed to sniff out all of the saturated fat on the menu. | 你成功找出了菜单上所有的饱和脂肪 |
[17:27] | That is commendable. | 值得赞扬 |
[17:31] | It’s not bad, right? | 还不赖吧 |
[17:32] | Yeah, it’s good. Tell you what, if I… | 是 挺好吃的 这样说吧 |
[17:37] | if I jogged from J-Bad to Kandahar, | 如果我从贾拉拉巴德空军基地跑步到坎大哈 |
[17:40] | my sweat socks would taste better than this. | 我出汗的袜子都比这个好吃 |
[17:41] | Not melodramatic at all. | 一点没夸张 |
[17:43] | – Oh, no? – Not in the least, no. | -没有吗 -一点也没有 |
[17:44] | Like, Virginia Beach, how’s that treating you? | 那弗吉尼亚海滩呢 你在那怎么样 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. The view from my office is pretty similar to San Diego. | 说不好 我办公室的风景和圣地亚哥差不多 |
[17:51] | I still need to find a great place to go | 我依然需要找个好地方 |
[17:54] | for a long run so I can clear my head. | 来一次长跑 让我清理思绪 |
[17:57] | Yeah. I mean, it’s… | 我的意思是 |
[17:58] | it’s kind of a necessity, given all the time | 这是必要的 鉴于我和你相处了 |
[18:00] | I’m spending with you. | 这么久的时间 |
[18:02] | All right. There’s a lot of good runs around the beach. | 好吧 海滩附近有很多适合跑步的地方 |
[18:05] | Maybe I’ll go this weekend. | 也许这周末我该去一下 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:12] | How you doing with the team away this time? | 你这次离开队伍感觉怎么样 |
[18:13] | Have you had any more mishaps with inanimate objects | 在你公寓还有没有非生命体带来的 |
[18:17] | in your apartment? | 不幸遭遇 |
[18:18] | That inanimate object had it coming to it. | 那个非生命体得到了报应 |
[18:21] | Let me tell you, it lost, I won. | 告诉你吧 它输了 我赢了 |
[18:23] | You seem more at ease with the boys gone this time. | 你这次面对脱离队友好像更轻松了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I just, uh, want to get back to operating. | 是 我只是想恢复行动 |
[18:28] | That’s all that matters to me right now. | 这现在对我来说是最重要的 |
[18:30] | It’s nice having something you love so much. | 有一项钟爱的事是很好的 |
[18:32] | We’re both lucky that way. | 我们都很幸运 |
[18:34] | I love what I do. I love my work. | 我爱我的事业 我爱我的工作 |
[18:35] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[18:37] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:38] | How’d you, uh, get into physiology? | 你是怎么接触到生理学的 |
[18:41] | I was carrying the puck across the blue line | 我正带着冰球穿过蓝线 |
[18:44] | when a Wolverine defenseman hit me knee-on-knee | 一个金刚狼似的后卫用膝盖撞了我的膝盖 |
[18:48] | and blew out my ACL. | 撞坏了我的前交叉韧带 |
[18:51] | Kind of sucks when something you love | 这种感觉很不爽 当你喜欢的东西 |
[18:53] | just gets torn away from you, doesn’t it? | 就这样被夺走 是吧 |
[18:56] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[18:58] | My playing days were over, | 我打球的日子结束了 |
[18:59] | but the rehab process hooked me. | 但康复的过程吸引了我 |
[19:03] | I got my masters in physiology, and, uh… | 我取得了生理学硕士学位 然后 |
[19:08] | I fell in love again. | 又找回了热爱 |
[19:10] | And getting people back to doing what they love | 帮助人们重新回归热爱的事情 |
[19:13] | is so much more of a rush than anything I ever got playing hockey. | 是我打冰球从来没有体会过的快乐 |
[19:17] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[19:19] | Did you always know you wanted to be a SEAL? | 你一直确信自己喜欢做海豹突击队员吗 |
[19:21] | Love being a SEAL. | 我喜欢当海豹突击队员 |
[19:23] | Can’t think of anything else I’d want to do. | 真想不出还有什么别的是我想做的 |
[19:32] | Hi, sis. | 姐 |
[19:33] | Hey, Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[19:43] | I hope this place is okay. | 希望这个地方还可以 |
[19:45] | Suburban Jersey, not quite a dining hotbed. | 泽西的郊区 吃饭的地方不算多 |
[19:48] | No, it’s good, it’s good. | 不会 挺好的 |
[19:49] | It’s just, um, up the road from my hotel, so… | 就是从我的酒店过来路挺绕的… |
[19:52] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[19:55] | I was all excited to have you at the house, | 我本来很想让你去家里 |
[19:57] | meet Dave and the kids, | 见见戴夫和孩子们 |
[19:59] | – but this stomach bug they’ve all got… – Understood. | -但他们这一闹肚子… -我理解 |
[20:02] | It’s totally fine. | 没事的 |
[20:04] | This is a cute town. I see why you like it. | 这个地方挺不错的 我能明白你为什么喜欢这 |
[20:07] | Close enough to the city for Dave’s job, | 离戴夫在城里的工作不算远 |
[20:09] | and the schools are wonderful. | 学校也非常好 |
[20:11] | That’s good. | 那多好啊 |
[20:13] | Have you eaten here before? | 你来这吃过饭吗 |
[20:16] | Uh, food’s decent. | 菜还行吧 |
[20:18] | The apple pie is what it’s all about. | 苹果派是特色 |
[20:20] | Is it as good as Aunt Joanie’s apple pie? | 和琼妮姑妈的苹果派一样好吃吗 |
[20:22] | Do you remember the way she made it? | 你还记得她是怎么做的吗 |
[20:24] | She would, like, drizzle that, um, | 她会洒一点… |
[20:25] | that caramel drizzle on the top of it. | 在上面洒一点焦糖 |
[20:28] | I… wish I remembered that. | 我… 真希望我还记得 |
[20:31] | She was sweet, and… | 她人很好 而且… |
[20:35] | And we had good times, too, Ronnie. | 我们过得也很愉快 罗妮 |
[20:40] | Before everything. | 在发生那一切之前 |
[20:42] | I’m glad you’re here, Lisa. | 你能来我很高兴 丽萨 |
[20:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:05] | If it were up to me, I’d rather Morlu and his men | 要我说 我宁可让莫卢和他的人 |
[21:07] | just ambush us out here in the open, man, | 就在这旷野伏击我们 |
[21:09] | instead of waiting till we get to this village. | 而不是等我们进了村子 |
[21:12] | Smoke ’em on the highway, | 在公路上消灭他们 |
[21:13] | save people more blood and guts. | 让村里人少些伤亡 |
[21:16] | Maybe they don’t attack at all. | 也许他们根本就不会攻击我们 |
[21:18] | That’d be ideal. | 那样是最理想的 |
[21:18] | Yeah, we’re real good at avoiding conflict. | 是 我们可会避免冲突了 |
[21:21] | Real good. | 可会了 |
[21:23] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[21:25] | We’re two klicks out from the village, | 我们距离村子还有两公里 |
[21:27] | break, interrogative: | 另外请回答 |
[21:29] | do you have visual on us? | 你看见我们了吗 |
[21:30] | That’s a good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[21:31] | I have both you and the village on ISR. | 你和村子都在侦察监视设备上 |
[21:34] | Not a lot going on right now. A few small vehicles in and out. | 现在没什么动静 有几辆小车进出 |
[21:38] | No indication of enemy activity. | 未发现敌人活动 |
[21:40] | I’ll take that. | 收到 |
[21:41] | Bravo 1 out. | B1完毕 |
[21:45] | What do we got here? | 这是什么情况 |
[21:52] | What’s this guy doing? | 这个人在干什么 |
[21:54] | What they’ve been told to do. | 在按要求做 |
[21:56] | Destroy all the possessions of the infected. | 把被感染者所有的东西都烧掉 |
[22:01] | Whole life burned up on the side of the road. | 人的一辈子就这么在路边烧了 |
[22:04] | Awful. | 可怕 |
[22:14] | Hey, you want to go for a run this weekend? | 这周末你想去跑跑步吗 |
[22:16] | Show me the local trails, | 带我熟悉下附近的路 |
[22:17] | if you can keep up with me. | 前提是你能跟得上我 |
[22:19] | Wow, if I can keep up with you, huh? | 前提是我能跟得上你 |
[22:21] | Tell you what, I’d like to, but I got something. | 我很想 但我有别的事 |
[22:26] | My, uh, my daughter, she’s coming back from college. | 我的女儿 她要从大学里回来 |
[22:30] | Thanks again for lunch. | 再次感谢你的午餐 |
[22:32] | Was not my choice. | 地方可不是我选的 |
[22:33] | – I am never gonna live that down. – No, you’re not. | -这锅我算背上了 -没错 |
[22:36] | So how did it feel being with her? | 你和她在一起是什么感觉 |
[22:38] | It was good, you know. She’s on my side. | 挺好的 她是站在我这一边的 |
[22:40] | Getting you back to operating? | 让你回到一线去 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:44] | You speak highly of her. | 你对她评价很高啊 |
[22:45] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[22:46] | You’re here because of her. | 因为她你才来这的 |
[22:47] | I wouldn’t say that. | 这我不太同意 |
[22:48] | You’re kind of stretching it now. | 你这可有点夸大了 |
[22:49] | That’s what you told me. | 是你告诉我的 |
[22:51] | Let’s see, Natalie’s words were: | 看看啊 娜塔莉的原话是 |
[22:54] | “All the skills the Navy teaches operators, | “海军教给作战人员这么多技巧 |
[22:56] | “They leave out the most important one: | “却忘记了最重要的一个 |
[22:58] | how to ask for help.” | 怎样寻求帮助” |
[22:59] | Well… | 这个… |
[23:00] | At lunch, you-you felt nothing more? | 午饭时 你就没有别的感觉了吗 |
[23:04] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[23:07] | She’s fun, she’s-she’s always happy. | 她挺幽默 她总是很高兴 |
[23:11] | She’s great to be around. I mean, she passes the time. | 和她在一起很开心 时间过得很快 |
[23:13] | Did you want to sleep with her? | 你想和她上床吗 |
[23:15] | Doc | 医生 |
[23:16] | you are aware of how the male species operates, right? | 你很清楚男人的本性 对吧 |
[23:21] | So you did. Just sex. | 那就是想 就是性 |
[23:23] | Just sex. | 就是性 |
[23:25] | And if you’re doing it right… | 如果做得好的话… |
[23:28] | ooh, wow, it feels pretty good. | 感觉很美妙呢 |
[23:30] | – Did you feel guilty? – Guilty about what? | -你没觉得有负罪感吗 -什么负罪感 |
[23:33] | I’m just wondering if your wife crossed your mind. | 我是想知道你有没有想过你妻子 |
[23:39] | My wife’s dead. | 我妻子已经死了 |
[23:43] | I don’t want to talk about her. | 我不想谈她 |
[23:45] | ‘Cause it’s too painful? | 因为这让你很痛苦吗 |
[23:47] | Don’t want to think about her. Not here. | 不想想起她 不想在这 |
[23:54] | You think a lot, don’t you? | 你想了很多 是不是 |
[24:04] | Not about much that matters, Doc. | 都是些不重要的事 大夫 |
[24:07] | You think about your daughter. | 你想你的女儿 |
[24:08] | – You know what I mean. – Your son, your team. | -你知道我的意思 -你儿子 你的团队 |
[24:10] | – You know what I mean. – They matter. | -你知道我的意思 -他们都很重要 |
[24:15] | What was the last thing you thought about that upset you? | 你最近一次想到的让你不爽的事是什么 |
[24:17] | Coming here today. | 今天要来这 |
[24:21] | What else, Jason? | 还有呢 杰森 |
[24:27] | Got a lot of… | 有很多… |
[24:30] | I got a whole lot of upset going on in my head. | 我脑子里有很多让我不爽的事情 |
[24:35] | Which is why you keep your “Three-foot world.” | 所以你才坚持你那个”专注当下 不受干扰” |
[24:38] | Which is why you’re most at ease outside the wire with your team. | 所以和你的团队在前线时你是最放松的 |
[24:42] | You’re the calm in the, uh, chaos. | 你是混乱中的定海神针 |
[24:50] | I suppose that’s true. | 我想是这样 |
[24:53] | Adrenaline suppresses memory and keeps the demons away. | 肾上腺素压制记忆 赶走心魔 |
[24:56] | They actually have studies that have shown | 实际上有研究表明 |
[24:58] | that the act of courtship can fire up the same adrenal glands | 恋爱刺激到的肾上腺体 |
[25:01] | as-as skydiving. | 和跳伞是一样的 |
[25:02] | Courtship? Courtship, courtship. | 恋爱 恋爱 恋爱 |
[25:04] | What are you talking about here? | 你在说什么呢 |
[25:05] | I think you know what I’m talking about. | 我想你知道我在说什么 |
[25:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:07] | Getting to know someone, Jason. | 去结交个对象吧 杰森 |
[25:08] | Unlocking little mysteries, finding commonality. | 解些小谜团 发现共同点 |
[25:12] | Feeling that connection. That-that is a rush. | 感受那种联系 那感觉可好了 |
[25:15] | – And then you throw in sexual attraction… – Yeah. | -然后你再加上性方面的吸引… -嗯 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry, is this– What is this? | 对不起 这是什么 |
[25:20] | Is this leading up to you asking me | 接着你会问我 |
[25:21] | if I was breastfed as a child? | 我小时候是母乳喂养的吗 |
[25:23] | Well, there you are deflecting again. | 你又开始转移话题了 |
[25:24] | There you are circling the question again. Just ask. | 你又开始兜圈子了 想问什么就直接问 |
[25:27] | Were you anxious and uncomfortable with Natalie, | 和娜塔莉在一起时 你是紧张不安的状态 |
[25:29] | or were you calm in the chaos? | 还是混乱中定海神针的状态 |
[25:35] | Hmm. That’s a good question, Doc. | 这问题还真不错 医生 |
[25:37] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我还真没想过 |
[25:41] | I’ll assess the level of infection. | 我会评估一下感染的程度 |
[25:42] | Outreach will urge residents to get vaccines and treatment. | 外展组会敦促居民接种疫苗和接受治疗 |
[25:45] | Copy that. Sonny, take Vic, | 收到 桑尼 带上维克 |
[25:48] | Metal, guide the outreach workers | 金属 引导外展组成员 |
[25:49] | and Dr. Lizer here through the village. | 和丽泽医生在村里排查 |
[25:51] | Vic, really? | 真要带维克 |
[25:52] | I don’t have time to babysit this fool. | 我可没时间去照顾这个傻子 |
[25:54] | Clay, Trent, I want you to take overwatch on these tents. | 克莱 特伦特 我要你们负责看守这些帐篷 |
[25:57] | Brock and I will set security around the village perimeter. | 布罗克和我会在村子周围部署警戒 |
[25:59] | Let’s move out. | 我们行动 |
[26:03] | Place is creepy quiet around here. | 这地方静得可怕 |
[26:05] | Yeah, it’s a ghost town. | 是啊 是个鬼城 |
[26:08] | Who’s the village Warhol? | 谁是村子里的沃霍尔大师 |
[26:10] | Could be anyone. These outbreaks breed paranoia. | 任何人都有可能 这些疫情滋生了恐慌 |
[26:18] | Let me go in alone. | 我自己进去吧 |
[26:20] | No reason for everyone to risk it. | 没必要所有人都去冒险 |
[26:22] | You cannot go in alone. | 你不能自己进去 |
[26:24] | This big fella right here is gonna go with you. Metal! | 这个大块头会跟你一起进去 金属 |
[26:28] | Would you mind escorting the lady? | 你介意护送这位女士吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah, thanks, buddy. | 好的 谢谢了 老兄 |
[26:44] | I can hear your eyeballs. | 我能听到你眼球转的声音 |
[26:46] | Huh? You’re wide-eyed, man. | 你眼睛太大了 兄弟 |
[26:48] | You gotta stop it, it’s creepy enough without it. | 别看了 已经够毛骨悚然了 |
[26:50] | Just observing. | 我只是在观察 |
[26:52] | Observing? | 观察 |
[26:53] | You know, how the team works. | 队伍就是这样的 |
[26:56] | Different ways of doing things. | 每个人的行事方式不同 |
[26:57] | Personalities, that kind of thing. | 个人性格也不同 诸如此类 |
[27:00] | Listen. | 听着 |
[27:02] | Many people have tried to understand | 很多人尝试过去探究 |
[27:04] | the great mind of Sonny Quinn, | 桑尼·奎恩的伟大思想 |
[27:05] | and they have failed every single time. | 但没有一个人成功过 |
[27:09] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[27:14] | What in the hell are you observing anyway, man? | 你究竟在观察什么 伙计 |
[27:17] | About you? | 关于你吗 |
[27:18] | No, about that dead chicken over there. | 不 关于那边那只死鸡 |
[27:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:24] | You don’t like change. | 你不喜欢变化 |
[27:27] | You know, Jason sidelined, | 杰森因伤退出 |
[27:30] | Ray going for warrant. | 雷要走准尉路线 |
[27:32] | Clay frustrated with his spot, | 克莱不满意自己的位置 |
[27:34] | and spending more time with his girl than with you. | 而且跟他女朋友相处的时间比和你多 |
[27:36] | And I think you’re taking that harder than anyone else. | 我觉得你比谁都难以接受这一点 |
[27:40] | Good one, man. | 说的不错 兄弟 |
[27:42] | Clay don’t have no girl, | 克莱没有女朋友 |
[27:43] | but, uh, nice try there, mindhunter. | 但是想法不错 心灵猎人 |
[27:46] | My guy comes in smelling | 克莱经常带着一身 |
[27:47] | like lavender body lotion half the time. | 薰衣草乳液的味道 |
[27:50] | But hey, maybe I’m wrong. | 但是 也许我错了 |
[27:51] | You are wrong. | 你确实错了 |
[27:53] | About everything. ‘Cause that’s what new guys are. | 全错了 因为新人就是如此 |
[27:56] | It stays like that until I tell you different. You understand? | 在我告诉你不同的之前先保持这样 明白吗 |
[28:00] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[28:03] | Here we go. Pickup truck | 来了 小货车 |
[28:05] | 1,000 meters north heading our way. | 从北方1000米处朝我们过来 |
[28:08] | Armed, old gas masks, | 有武器 老式防毒面具 |
[28:10] | like the video. | 和视频里一样 |
[28:13] | That’s gonna be Morlu and his men. | 应该是莫卢和他的部下 |
[28:23] | All stations, this is Bravo 1. | 全员注意 我是B1 |
[28:25] | We have what appears to be five enemy, armed, | 看起来我们有五名敌军 有武器 |
[28:28] | approaching south along MSR. | 沿着导弹发射场雷达范围向南行进 |
[28:29] | Bravo 2 and 4, hold what you’ve got, | B2和B4 留在你们现在的位置 |
[28:31] | everyone else consolidate on me. | 其他人跟我汇合 |
[28:34] | Bravo 1, this is 2. Copy hold fast. | B1 我是B2 收到 |
[28:37] | Let’s see if we can get ’em to stop. | 看看我们能不能让他们停车 |
[28:42] | Get inside. Go inside. | 进屋去 进屋去 |
[28:52] | Hey, stop! | 停车 |
[29:15] | All stations, this is Havoc Base. | 全员注意 这里是作战中心 |
[29:17] | We see one enemy combatant on foot. | 我们看到一名步行的地方作战人员 |
[29:19] | He is heading west into the village. | 他正向西前往村子 |
[29:22] | I got nothing. Who’s got him? | 我没看到 谁看到他了 |
[29:25] | This is Bravo 3. We don’t have him, either. | 我是B3 我们也没看到他 |
[29:27] | Havoc, this is 2, do we have a known point on the squirter? | 作战中心 我是B2 是否知道流窜者的位置 |
[29:30] | Yeah, approximately 200 meters east of the aid tents. | 大约在救援帐篷以东200米附近 |
[29:34] | He’s moving right towards them. | 他正在走向帐篷 |
[29:35] | Yeah, copy, Havoc. | 好的 收到 作战中心 |
[29:36] | Hey. Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[29:38] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[30:09] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[30:11] | Enemy in the village is down. | 已击倒进村的敌人 |
[30:26] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心基地 我是B1 |
[30:28] | We have four Tango Kilo. All unknown. | 我们击毙了四名目标 全部身份不明 |
[30:32] | Yeah, I have one Tango Kilo. | 是的 我击毙一名目标 |
[30:35] | Mm… Lisa, I have to ask. | 丽莎 我得问问你 |
[30:39] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[30:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:42] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[30:46] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[30:47] | You’ve been reaching out a lot, last few months. | 你最近几个月常常出门 |
[30:51] | It’s nice, | 这很好 |
[30:52] | but I can’t help wonder if something’s going on. | 但我不禁担心有事情发生 |
[30:56] | Like what? | 比如什么事情 |
[30:57] | Just feels like you’re looking for someone to lean on. | 只是感觉的你需要一个可以依靠的人 |
[31:01] | A family, | 一个家人 |
[31:01] | and we can be that for you… | 我们可以做你的家人 |
[31:04] | I’m not looking for anything, okay? | 我没有想寻找任何依靠 |
[31:06] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[31:08] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to upset… | 抱歉 我没想惹你不开心 |
[31:09] | No, I said I’m fine. | 不 我说了我很好 |
[31:13] | It’s been a long ride up here and I’m tired. | 我来这里开了好远的路 我累了 |
[31:16] | And, um, you got to get back home, right? | 你也要回家了 是吗 |
[31:18] | Got to take care of everybody? | 要回家照顾家人 |
[31:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:28] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[31:31] | All right, listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[31:32] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[31:34] | It seems that our reason for being here | 看来我们来这里的原因 |
[31:36] | is a little more complex than initially presented. | 比最初呈现的稍显复杂 |
[31:40] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[31:41] | Four days ago, | 四天前 |
[31:42] | when Dioh Morlu hit one of the aid trucks, | 迪奥·莫卢袭击了一辆救援卡车 |
[31:46] | he made off with more than the usual haul. | 他偷走的不止是日常运输的卡车 |
[31:48] | The truck was transporting an Aid Corps epidemiologist’s sample. | 卡车运输的是救援队流行病学家的样本 |
[31:52] | Six vials of pathogen. | 六个装病原体的样品瓶 |
[31:54] | Basically, Ebola in its most potent, concentrated form. | 基本上是埃博拉病毒最强力最浓缩的形态 |
[31:58] | If Morlu realizes what he’s got, | 如果莫卢意识到他得到的是什么 |
[32:00] | he’ll put it to market. | 他会将它投放市场 |
[32:01] | A weapons-grade Ebola. | 这是武器级的埃博拉病毒 |
[32:03] | Our mission is now to retrieve the samples. | 我们现在的任务是取回样本 |
[32:05] | This happened four days ago? | 这是四天前发生的事 |
[32:07] | Why are we just hearing about it now? | 为什么我们今天才听说 |
[32:10] | Because intel just confirmed a location on Morlu, | 因为刚刚有情报确认了莫卢的位置 |
[32:14] | and we needed you for PSD anyway. | 我们依然需要你们的安保 |
[32:17] | He’s camped out in a house five miles outside Kuaiya. | 他住在距离库艾亚市五英里外的一所房子里 |
[32:22] | Estimated half dozen fighters with him. | 预计有六名武装分子和他在一起 |
[32:24] | A cooler filled with liquid apocalypse. | 一个装了液体灾难的冷却器 |
[32:26] | Sounds like a hell of a party to crash to me. | 听起来像是一个我愿意去捣乱的派对 |
[32:36] | So, we’ll roll in from here, uh, blacked out, on NODs. | 我们从这里潜入 熄灭灯光 使用夜视镜 |
[32:39] | Target structure’s a single story house. | 目标建筑是一个单层房屋 |
[32:41] | ISR platform’s currently being deployed over the location. | 侦察监视设备平台目前部署在此位置上方 |
[32:44] | We’ll keep an eye on any movements in or out. | 我们持续观测他们的进出活动 |
[32:46] | And Dr. Lizer will accompany you to make sure the retrieved vials | 丽泽医生会和你们一起 确认取回的瓶子 |
[32:49] | are safe for transport. | 是否安全可运输 |
[32:50] | Them walls cave in, Morlu hits the self-destruct button | 他们的墙一塌 莫卢就按下自爆按钮 |
[32:54] | and pops them bottles all over us. | 然后把瓶子都丢向我们 |
[32:55] | That’s why our hit has to be fast. | 所以我们必须速战速决 |
[32:58] | The longer time we’re on target, the more chance | 追踪目标的时间越长 |
[33:00] | we got of the agent being released or a suit malfunction. | 病毒被释放或防护服失效的可能性就越大 |
[33:03] | Heading out as soon as it gets dark. Any questions? | 天一黑就出动 有疑问吗 |
[33:05] | I’d say we’ve been in the dark since we got here. | 我觉得自从我们到这里就一直身处黑暗 |
[33:08] | The intel wasn’t actionable until we had Morlu’s location. | 在我们得到莫卢的位置之前 情报是不可靠的 |
[33:11] | There was no reason to read you in. | 没有理由告知你们 |
[33:13] | Took y’all four days to track him down? | 你们花了四天时间才追踪到他吗 |
[33:15] | You know, maybe it would happen a little faster | 也许你让这里的八个人全部参与进来 |
[33:16] | if you just would’ve engaged the eight minds that are here. | 事情可以解决得更快 |
[33:18] | The intel wasn’t actionable. | 在情报不可靠的情况下 |
[33:20] | There was no reason to read you in. That’s how this works. | 没有理由让你们知情 规定就是这样的 |
[33:24] | I mean, clearly something hasn’t been working for the last 96 hours, | 很明显前面的96小时有些事不太顺利 |
[33:27] | because we’ve basically been lied to. | 因为我们一直在被欺骗 |
[33:28] | SO1, that’s enough. | 一级特战兵 够了 |
[33:30] | Let’s get this done and get home. | 让我们把事情搞定然后回家 |
[33:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:34] | Let’s move, buddy. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[33:38] | Get your head in the game before I knock it off of you. | 把你的脑子放在任务上 不然我打爆你的头 |
[33:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:49] | Veering out of your lane like that, | 这么偏离你自己的车道 |
[33:51] | it’s liable to get you run over. | 轧着你也是活该 |
[33:54] | – I’m just trying to understand. – What’s to understand? | -我只是试着理解 -有什么可理解的 |
[33:56] | War, fight, bad guy, shoot. | 战争 打架 坏人 开枪 |
[33:58] | You know, we should have been read in, man. | 我们应该早点被告知 兄弟 |
[33:59] | It’s just, it’s bad judgment from up top. | 上层的判断并不好 |
[34:02] | Your job is not up top, though, it’s down here | 你的工作不是上层 而是在下面 |
[34:05] | on the ground where the action is. | 在实打实行动的地方 |
[34:06] | Yeah, it’s also where warfighters | 是的 也是作战人员为官僚的错误 |
[34:07] | pay for bureaucrats’ mistakes. | 付出代价的地方 |
[34:08] | Okay,but always wanting to be more than you are, | 好吧 但是如果你总想超越自身地位 |
[34:11] | it’s gonna bite you in the ass one day. | 总有一天会给你带来麻烦 |
[34:15] | What? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[34:17] | Is that lavender? | 是薰衣草味吗 |
[34:21] | That’s lavender. | 就是薰衣草味 |
[34:23] | That dumb kid was right. | 那个傻小子是对的 |
[34:28] | So, what do we got here? | 所以 我们这有什么 |
[34:30] | We got about a minute left, so I’m-I’m all talked out. | 我们还剩下大概一分钟 就不多说了 |
[34:33] | Okay. Well, uh, I’ll see you again on Friday. | 好吧 我们周五再见 |
[34:35] | Yeah, you know, about that, yeah, now that I’m, um, | 那件事 现在我 |
[34:39] | now that I am cleared hot, | 现在我已经得到批准了 |
[34:40] | I think our time is up. | 我想我们可以结束了 |
[34:41] | I-I can’t recommend stopping sessions. | 我 我不建议停止疗程 |
[34:43] | We’ve only just cracked the surface. | 我们才刚刚揭开表面 |
[34:44] | All right, look, when I walked in here, I wasn’t fine. | 听着 当我走进来的时候 我不是很好 |
[34:46] | Now I’m better than fine. | 现在 我好得不得了 |
[34:49] | I’m good. Take the win, Doc. | 我很好 见好就收 医生 |
[34:51] | Ending now is anything but victory. | 现在结束可不是胜利 |
[34:57] | Feels like a victory to me, Doc. | 对我来说是胜利 医生 |
[35:02] | – Jason, do you, uh… – Yeah? | -杰森 你 -怎么了 |
[35:05] | do you remember how you felt | 你还记得你第一次来找我时 |
[35:07] | that first day when you came to see me? | 是怎么离开的吗 |
[35:08] | You were, you were in crisis. | 你那时 那时处于危机 |
[35:10] | You know, we’ve been over that, so… | 那些已经过去了 所以 |
[35:11] | The moment that you realized that the surgery was successful, | 你发觉治疗很成功的那一刻 |
[35:14] | that’s when you thought | 那就是你开始认为 |
[35:16] | everything was returning back to normal. | 所有事情都回归正常了 |
[35:19] | So? | 所以呢 |
[35:20] | So Bravo 1, right, had been resurrected. | 所以 B1 已经复活了 |
[35:23] | The bulletproof problem-solver had lived to fight another day. | 那个刀枪不入的大救星可以继续活着战斗了 |
[35:26] | And sure, he might have had to wait a while | 当然 他可能要等一段时间 |
[35:28] | before getting back in the field, but that was okay, | 才能回到战场 但是没关系 |
[35:30] | because there was some cleanup work to do at home. | 因为还要在家做些清理任务 |
[35:32] | Right? Some damage control. | 对吧 比如一些灾难控制 |
[35:33] | Assuring everyone who had seen him hurt | 向每个看到他受伤的人证实 |
[35:35] | that he was, he was fine. | 证实他没事 |
[35:36] | He was stronger than ever. | 他比任何时候都要强大 |
[35:39] | I have no idea where you’re going with all this, | 我完全不知道你到底要说什么 |
[35:41] | so why don’t you just shoot straight, huh? | 所以为什么你不有话直说 |
[35:43] | The man who walked in here three weeks ago, Jason, | 那个三周前走进这里的男人 杰森 |
[35:45] | that man was in pain, that man was vulnerable. | 那个男人很痛苦 那个男人很脆弱 |
[35:47] | That was Jason Hayes. | 那才是杰森·海斯 |
[35:50] | That was a man thrown | 那是个肩负重任 |
[35:51] | by having to face what was beyond his three-foot world, | 必须面对自己以外的世界的男人 |
[35:55] | overwhelmed by what was ahead and behind in life. | 被生活中的前前后后所压垮的男人 |
[35:57] | But since then, I have only been talking to Bravo 1. | 但是自那以后 我一直都只是在和B1交流 |
[36:01] | That’s the man that Jason Hayes is truly at war with. | 那才是杰森·海斯在战争中真正的样子 |
[36:04] | That’s the man who doesn’t look in the rearview mirror | 就是那个不看后视镜 |
[36:06] | and refuses to think beyond his nose, | 不肯预想未来 |
[36:09] | who lies and withholds to me and | 对我有所保留 撒谎 |
[36:10] | lies to you, Jason. | 对你也撒谎的人 杰森 |
[36:13] | Protects everyone around him other than Jason Hayes. | 保护他身边的每一个人 除了杰森·海斯 |
[36:16] | You seem to have this… all figured out. | 看起来你把这些 都搞清楚了 |
[36:19] | – Well, what do you know about me? – I know that you can’t even see | -那你对我了解了什么 -我知道你都没发现 |
[36:22] | that you have feelings for Natalie | 你对娜塔莉有感觉 |
[36:23] | ’cause Bravo 1 won’t let you. | 因为B1不允许你 |
[36:26] | He reduces your feelings to sex even though you and I both know | 他降低了你对性的感觉 尽管你我都清楚 |
[36:29] | there are more complicated emotions involved | 这比只是在床上大战几轮 |
[36:31] | than just a few runs in bed. | 涉及更复杂的感情 |
[36:32] | – But what do I know about Jason? – Yeah. | -但是关于杰森我知道些什么 -没错 |
[36:35] | Not enough. That’s my point. | 还不够 这是我的观点 |
[36:39] | You asked me– do you remember– to use my experience | 还记得吗 你曾让我用我的经历 |
[36:42] | to cut through it and to tell you what was wrong with you? | 深入剖析并找出你的问题 |
[36:45] | Well, I just did. | 我已经找到了 |
[36:46] | You are a house divided. | 你内心是分裂的 |
[36:49] | Until you realize you need to fight for a life for Jason Hayes, | 除非你明白你需要为杰森·海斯的人生而战 |
[36:52] | a life that’s outside of Bravo 1, | 一个B1以外的人生 |
[36:54] | a life after operating– that’s coming, | 手术后的人生 即将来了 |
[36:57] | whether you want to face it or not– | 无论你想不想面对 |
[36:59] | we haven’t even begun the work. | 我们还没开始真正的治疗 |
[37:04] | You can see yourself out. | 你可以走了 |
[37:26] | Bravo 3, take us up. | B3 拉我们上去 |
[37:41] | Had a nice pace going. | 跑的挺快啊 |
[37:44] | Why slow down now? | 现在怎么停下了 |
[37:47] | I’m not really looking to chat. | 我真的不想聊天 |
[37:48] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:50] | Very. | 非常 |
[37:52] | Here alone, late, tossing them back. | 独自一人 深夜 一口闷 |
[37:56] | Pretty sure you’re looking for something. | 我确定你是想寻找点什么 |
[38:01] | Doesn’t need to be any chat involved. | 但不需要聊天 |
[38:02] | I’m serious. Just leave me alone. | 我认真的 让我自己待着 |
[38:06] | Paulie, give her a swig of yours. | 保利 让她喝口你的 |
[38:12] | Try it. If you don’t like it, drink until you do. | 试试看 如果你不喜欢 喝到你喜欢为止 |
[38:17] | Just get out of my face, okay? | 离我远点 好吗 |
[38:19] | Come on, just have a drink and… | 来吧 就喝一口 |
[38:22] | The hell’s wrong with you? You need to relax. | 你什么毛病 放松点 |
[38:24] | I said get off of me! | 我说了离我远点 |
[38:31] | That was very stupid, miss. | 那行为很蠢 女士 |
[38:43] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[38:45] | Execute. | 击毙 |
[39:11] | His eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[39:12] | He’s infected. | 他被感染了 |
[39:34] | Blood. | 血 |
[40:24] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. Target secure. | 作战中心 这里是B1 目标安全 |
[40:30] | Bravo 5, bring in the doctor. | B5 把医生带进来 |
[40:40] | Doc. Everything’s clear in here. | 医生 这里的一切都没问题 |
[40:42] | I’m hoping this is what you’re looking for. | 我希望这是你在找的 |
[40:44] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[40:46] | Vic. | 维克 |
[40:57] | Jackpot. | 找到了 |
[40:59] | All there? | 都在吗 |
[41:00] | Whole six-pack. | 整个六包 |
[41:02] | And the rest of this stuff, the vaccines? Still useable? | 剩下的东西 疫苗 还能用吗 |
[41:04] | Goes through decon, should be fine. | 经过除污 应该没问题 |
[41:07] | All right, we’ll load it up and get it to the people who need it. | 我们会把它装起来送到需要的人那里 |
[41:09] | Vic, take her out. | 维克 带她出去 |
[41:10] | Well, it sure did no good anyone here. | 这对这里的任何人都没有好处 |
[41:36] | Hey, who’s stalking who? | 谁跟踪谁啊 |
[41:39] | That’s good. You know what? | 好笑 你猜怎么着 |
[41:41] | That loop is a decent five-mile warm-up. | 那一圈是不错的八公里热身 |
[41:43] | You do know that, right? | 你是知道的吧 |
[41:46] | I thought you had your daughter in town? | 我以为你女儿到城里来了 |
[41:50] | Yeah, well, I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[41:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:55] | I just want to tell you that I was cleared hot. | 我只是想告诉你我获得批准了 |
[41:58] | Jason, that’s great. | 杰森 那很好 |
[42:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:02] | And I-I feel like a part of me needs to thank you, | 我 我还觉得有必要谢谢你 |
[42:04] | because you saved my life. | 因为你拯救了我的人生 |
[42:06] | Well, that’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[42:08] | I told you, I’m good at my job. | 我跟你说了 我很擅长这份工作 |
[42:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:18] | All right, look, I just want to get a few things clear here. | 我只是想说清楚一些事情 |
[42:20] | You know, I don’t like your vegan cardboard food– | 我不喜欢你的素食纸板食品 |
[42:23] | it tastes like dirt– I don’t like that you’re seemingly right | 吃起来像垃圾 我不喜欢你看起来 |
[42:25] | all the time, I don’t like that I need your help | 总是正确的 我不喜欢在 |
[42:29] | when my operating days are running on fumes | 我行动疲惫不堪时需要你的帮助 |
[42:31] | and I don’t like that I have to do this right now. | 我也不喜欢我现在要做的这件事 |
[42:34] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[42:37] | Tell you that I like you. | 告诉你我喜欢你 |
[42:41] | Just be honest. That’s all. | 表现得诚实 就这些 |
[42:55] | Hey, there is a great six-mile run that way. | 那边有一条很好的十公里路线 |
[42:58] | – Right down that way. -All right. | -就在那边 -好吧 |
[43:00] | – Go ahead. Get on it. See you. – All right. Let’s go. | -去吧 走 回头见 -好的 走吧 |
[43:01] | – I’ll see you. Bye-bye. – What? | -回头见 拜拜 -干什么 |
[43:03] | – I knew that you… – Oh, what? | -我知道你 -怎么了 |
[43:05] | Oh, no. It’s this direction. I forgot. | 不 是这个方向 我给忘了 |