时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thank you for making the trek out here. | 谢谢你不远万里过来 |
[00:11] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[00:13] | You. | 你 |
[00:14] | I have imagined myself on a bigger stage. | 我一直想像自己能有更广阔的空间 |
[00:16] | Maybe there are better ways to impact | 也许还有其它的方法比战争 |
[00:17] | the world than carrying a rifle. | 更能影响这个世界 |
[00:19] | Well, you’re in the right place. | 那你就来对地方了 |
[00:23] | I don’t like that I have to do this right now. | 我也不喜欢我现在要做的这件事 |
[00:25] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[00:26] | Tell you that I like you. | 告诉你我喜欢你 |
[00:29] | I know that we’re just having fun here | 我知道我们在一起很开心 |
[00:31] | and that you want to keep things separate. | 你希望工作和感情分开 |
[00:33] | But I don’t know if I could really do this | 但除非我们俩全身心投入 |
[00:35] | unless we are all in. | 我不知道自己能否做到 |
[00:37] | I got a messy life. Lot of strings. | 我的生活已经一团糟了 很多束缚 |
[00:39] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确定 |
[00:41] | that you understand that. | 我明白我的意思 |
[00:43] | Messy can be fun. | 一团糟也很有趣 |
[01:12] | You’re suffering from hypertension | 你患有高血压 |
[01:14] | and severe dehydration. | 和严重脱水 |
[01:15] | Cállate. No talking. | 闭嘴 不许说话 |
[01:17] | This man needs food and water. | 他需要食物和水 |
[01:20] | Grapes of Wrath. | 《愤怒的葡萄》 |
[01:25] | What-What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:47] | Havoc, this is 1. We passed dragline. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过拉索阶段 |
[01:49] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[02:39] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Be advised, | B1 这里是作战中心 请注意 |
[02:41] | local police are inbound. | 当地警察已出发 |
[02:42] | The clock is ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[02:44] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:09] | How we looking? | 报告情况 |
[03:11] | Coming out. | 马上出来 |
[03:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[03:22] | Hey, we got two prisoners. | 我们找到两名俘虏 |
[03:27] | We got to find the last one. | 我们得找到最后一个 |
[03:54] | Got one. | 找到了 |
[03:55] | Havoc, this is 1. We passed Luke. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过路加阶段 |
[04:00] | End ex! | 演习结束 |
[04:02] | End ex. | 演习结束 |
[04:03] | Nice work, gentlemen. | 干得好 先生们 |
[04:05] | Yeah, the shooter in the staircase, | 楼梯上的狙击手 |
[04:07] | that was a nice touch. | 设置得真好 |
[04:08] | Same for that IED in the entryway, man. | 入口处的爆炸装置也是 兄弟 |
[04:09] | Way to keep us on our toes there, Blackburn. | 让我们保持警觉的好办法 布莱克本 |
[04:11] | Yeah, I never realized you were such a sneaky bastard. | 对 我原来都不知道你这么卑鄙 |
[04:14] | Got to throw a few curveballs your way. | 得给你们出点难题 |
[04:16] | Okay, well, when we gonna quit playing laser tag, | 好吧 我们什么时候才能停止玩激光枪 |
[04:18] | go get ourselves a real hostage? | 去找真正的人质 |
[04:20] | ‘Cause my trigger finger’s gonna need | 因为我扣扳机的手指玩够了 |
[04:21] | a cold shower from all this teasing. | 需要来点刺激的 |
[04:23] | Sonny’s right– when we heading to Caracas | 桑尼说得对 我们什么时候去加拉加斯 |
[04:25] | so we can, uh, smash some skulls? | 我们好去击碎一些头骨 |
[04:26] | Soon as Mandy says so. | 等曼迪说可以 |
[04:27] | And Captain Lindell gives us the green light. | 还有林戴尔上校给我们放行 |
[04:30] | Until then, let’s run it again. | 在那之前 我们再来一遍 |
[04:31] | Ground entry. | 地面进入 |
[04:32] | I’ll be throwing the whole kitchen sink at you this time. | 这次我会竭尽全力提高难度的 |
[04:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:47] | All right, it’s Friday, ladies. | 好了 今天是周五 姑娘们 |
[04:49] | We haven’t been spun up in a long time. | 我们很久都没有出过任务了 |
[04:51] | So, who’s ready to run wild and free? | 那么 谁想出去狂野放纵一把 |
[04:54] | – I’m in. – Oh, Slick Vic. | -我去 -机灵鬼维克 |
[04:56] | That’s right, guess what? You’re buying first round. | 好 你猜怎么着 第一轮你请 |
[04:58] | Who else is in to get a little weird? | 还有谁想去醉一场 |
[04:59] | – I’m out. – I’m out, too. | -我不去 -我也不去 |
[05:01] | Cerberus has to meet a new potential breeding partner. | 地狱犬得找一个新的潜在育种伴侣 |
[05:04] | I thought the whole point of the dog was the dog | 我以为带这只狗的意义在于 |
[05:06] | was supposed to help you find a breeding partner. | 让狗帮你找到潜在的育种伴侣 |
[05:09] | My review board’s tomorrow. | 我明天要参加审查委员会 |
[05:10] | And howling at the moon’s not gonna help me get my stripes. | 对着月亮嚎叫不会帮我通过明天的审查 |
[05:13] | – Give ’em hell. – Sounds like | -去给他们点颜色瞧瞧 -看来 |
[05:13] | you got bleeding numbers there, Sonny. | 没几个人要去啊 桑尼 |
[05:15] | B1 Bravo 1, | |
[05:16] | – always there to save the day, let’s go, buddy. – Yeah? | -总能拯救世界 走吧 兄弟 -怎么 |
[05:19] | As much as I’d love to do a little day drinking with you… | 虽然我很喜欢和你一起在白天喝酒 |
[05:22] | I’m out, man. | 但我不去 兄弟 |
[05:23] | You know what, things to do. Tell you what, though. | 我还有事 不过 |
[05:25] | Why don’t you ask Mr. Spenser here, | 你何不问问这位斯宾塞先生 |
[05:26] | Sexy Lexy, look at him. | 性感宝贝 看看他 |
[05:27] | I think his girl in D.C. has made him forgot | 我认为他的华盛顿女孩已经让他忘了 |
[05:29] | what it means to be on Bravo. | 在B队意味着什么了 |
[05:32] | Half in, half the time. | 身在曹营心在汉 |
[05:33] | Her name’s Rebecca, and if you stop whining, | 她叫丽贝卡 如果你能停止抱怨 |
[05:36] | maybe I’ll try to make it back to hang out with y’all later. | 或许我能晚点回来和你们玩 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | Let’s just face it, I am the last | 承认吧 我是一群阉马中 |
[05:41] | of the wild stallions amongst a bunch of geldings. | 唯一一匹野生种马 |
[05:44] | What the hell is this? | 什么东西 |
[05:49] | – Hmm, think you might need an iron, buddy. – Yep. | -我想你可能需要个熨斗 兄弟 -没错 |
[05:53] | Rock in the bag trick, huh? | 包里装石头的恶作剧 |
[05:54] | Can you smell what the rock is cooking? | 你知道石头烧起来是什么味道吗 |
[05:57] | That’s a rookie-ass move, man. | 太小儿科了 兄弟 |
[05:58] | Ah, it’s just a little reminder, | 只是个小提醒 |
[05:59] | Clay, that we don’t all live in a convent. | 克莱 我们并不是都住在修道院 |
[06:02] | Here you go, buddy, watch out. | 给你 兄弟 小心点 |
[06:04] | Payback’s a bitch. | 以彼之道还之彼身 |
[06:07] | Clay, you know, next Halloween, you could go | 克莱 下次万圣节 你可以扮成 |
[06:09] | as Magic Mike. | 魔力麦克 |
[06:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[06:22] | You usually wait till 3:30 before you start to bug me. | 你通常会等到三点半才开始烦我 |
[06:25] | Oh, I’m not bugging you, trust me. | 我不是在烦你 相信我 |
[06:27] | I am sabotaging your work. | 我在破坏你的工作 |
[06:29] | Oh, that’s an interesting tactic, considering | 真是个有趣的战术 毕竟 |
[06:31] | I’m the reason that you are not using a walker. | 要不是我 你还在拄拐 |
[06:34] | Come on, let’s get out of here, | 拜托 我们离开这里 |
[06:36] | have some fun before I spin up, huh, what do you say? | 在我出任务之前玩一玩 你觉得如何 |
[06:38] | Some of us have regular work with regular work hours. | 我们中的某人有固定的的工作时间 |
[06:40] | You know what, and I fight, I fight for your right | 知道吗 我在争取 我为你争取 |
[06:43] | to have those hours, and also, I fight for my right to, what? | 支配这些时间的权利 也争取我自己的权利 |
[06:46] | Take you to, uh, the– where you want to go? | 带你去 你想去哪里 |
[06:48] | The boardwalk or the Ferris wheel? | 木板路还是摩天轮 |
[06:50] | What? I would rather go on one of your ops. | 什么 我宁愿跟你去执行任务 |
[06:53] | But… | 但是 |
[06:55] | there’s a batting cage nearby. | 附近有个棒球练习场 |
[06:57] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[06:58] | How about a little home run derby? | 来个小小的本垒打比赛怎么样 |
[07:00] | You’re challenging me, moi, | 你在挑战我 也就是在下 |
[07:02] | to an athletic competition? | 进行体育比赛吗 |
[07:04] | I mean, I know it’s not really fair | 我知道这不太公平 |
[07:05] | since only one of us is a D-1 athlete, so… | 毕竟我们中只有一个D1大学运动员 |
[07:09] | Yeah, you’re gonna forget about that when you see | 对 等你看到我模仿巴比·鲁斯的时候 |
[07:10] | my Babe Ruth impersonation. | 就会忘了这一点 |
[07:12] | Yeah, well, he’s dead. | 好吧 但他死了 |
[07:13] | So, that sounds about right. | 听起来有点道理 |
[07:28] | You, uh… | 你是… |
[07:31] | you lost in thought in a happy place or a sad place? | 陷入了快乐的还是悲伤的沉思中 |
[07:33] | Just soaking it all in. | 只是浮想联翩罢了 |
[07:36] | Soaking all what in exactly? | 在想写什么呢 |
[07:40] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[07:42] | – What? – The house. | -什么 -那套房子 |
[07:43] | Really? Oh! | 真的啊 |
[07:47] | The-the realtor said there were, like, 13 other offers. | 地产经纪说有差不多13个报价 |
[07:50] | Well, the sellers were moved by our story. | 卖家被我们的故事打动了 |
[07:52] | That’s a great story, baby, I… | 那是一个很棒的故事 宝贝… |
[07:55] | It’s all happening. | 全部实现了 |
[07:56] | Everything you worked for… | 一切你付出的努力 |
[07:58] | It’s been a team effort, baby. | 是我们齐心协力做到的 宝贝 |
[08:00] | A team effort? | 齐心协力 |
[08:07] | Speaking of which, that’s all the more reason | 说到这 那我更应该 |
[08:08] | I need to study for my review board. | 多花时间研究下我的资格审查材料了 |
[08:10] | I got to stay sharp. | 我要全力以赴 |
[08:11] | Relax, Ray | 放松点 雷 |
[08:12] | Just go in there and be yourself. | 本色出演即可 |
[08:15] | You’re a lock. | 你肯定能行 |
[08:19] | We sure did make a lot of… | 我们在这个地方的确留下了 |
[08:21] | a lot of memories here, didn’t we? | 许多的回忆 |
[08:22] | It’s time to make some new ones. | 是时候去创造新篇章了 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:39] | This place feels like it’s about to erupt. | 这地方感觉要热爆了 |
[08:42] | You’ve been here five days. | 你才来五天 |
[08:44] | Try being here six weeks. | 待上六周试试 |
[08:47] | Place has been destabilizing by the day. | 这个地方一天比一天不稳定 |
[08:49] | Still, being boots on the ground with you, | 尽管如此 与你并肩作战 |
[08:51] | putting together a target package for Bravo, | 一起为B队准备目标方案 |
[08:53] | beats sitting in the ops center. | 比坐指挥中心办公室强多了 |
[08:54] | Even if we’re in one of the most dangerous cities on Earth? | 即便我们是在地球上最危险的城市之一 |
[08:59] | Not sure what that says about our line of work. | 我不知道这对我们或我们的工作 |
[09:01] | Or us. | 有什么影响 |
[09:05] | It’s my C.I., he’s on his way in. | 是我的线人 他正在过来的路上 |
[09:07] | He’s been feeding you decent intel on the prison | 他一直在向你提供监狱和 |
[09:08] | and our hostages– how’s he holding up? | 人质的可靠情报 他怎么样了 |
[09:11] | British doctor with no love for what’s happening down here. | 英国医生对这里发生的事毫无兴趣 |
[09:14] | James Bond he’s not. | 他不是007 |
[09:16] | He got anything good? | 他有好情报吗 |
[09:17] | He better. | 最好有 |
[09:19] | ‘Cause we’re running out of time. | 因为我们时间不多了 |
[09:23] | Okay, mm-hmm, yeah. | 好 好吧 |
[09:25] | I say it’s time to run the bases. | 要我说该跑垒了 |
[09:26] | Oh! You Babe Ruth off the field, too? | 你在球场之外也要扮演巴比·鲁斯吗 |
[09:28] | Well, maybe, just a little bit, uh… | 也许 有一点吧… |
[09:31] | – These shorts are always… – Hey, Dad. | -这些短裤总是… -老爸 |
[09:35] | Emma, hey! | 艾玛 |
[09:36] | What are you doing home? | 你回家干什么 |
[09:37] | I told you I was coming down. | 我跟你说过要回来的 |
[09:38] | – I left a voice mail to remind you. – What? | -给你电话留言提醒了的 -什么 |
[09:41] | Uh, yeah, uh… busy training. | 是啊…训练很忙 |
[09:43] | I blanked. | 忙忘了 |
[09:44] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[09:46] | Hi, I’m Natalie. | 你好 我是娜塔莉 |
[09:47] | Your dad has told me so much about you, Emma. | 你爸爸总跟我说起你 艾玛 |
[09:50] | Nice to meet you, Natalie. | 很高兴见到你 娜塔莉 |
[09:51] | How do you know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[09:53] | We work together. | 我们是同事 |
[09:56] | You’re too pretty to be a door kicker. | 干冲锋陷阵的活 你可是太漂亮了一点 |
[09:58] | – I’m a physiologist. – Yeah. | -我是个生理学家 -是的 |
[10:01] | I guess your dad would’ve mentioned me | 如果我真是B队一员的话 |
[10:02] | if I was part of Bravo Team. | 你爸早就会提到我了 |
[10:03] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打扰 |
[10:04] | I can see my friends | 我可以去见朋友 |
[10:05] | – and come back later. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -稍后再回来 -别别别 |
[10:07] | We’re going out to dinner, you’re coming. | 我们正要去吃饭 你也一起 |
[10:09] | You know, I have… | 其实 我还有 |
[10:11] | a ton of paperwork piled up at the office. | 很多工作文件要做 |
[10:13] | And it seems like you two have a bunch to catch up on. | 看来你们俩要好好叙叙旧了 |
[10:16] | So, it was very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:18] | Nice meeting you, too, Natalie. | 我也是 娜塔莉 |
[10:20] | I’ll talk to you later about that thing, all right? | 我稍后再跟你谈那件事好吗 |
[10:22] | Mm-hmm. So… | 那… |
[10:23] | want to go to the taco place? | 去吃那家的玉米卷吗 |
[10:27] | We can’t reward saber-rattlers, Clay. | 我们不能鼓励那些叫嚣的战争贩子 克莱 |
[10:29] | You of all people should appreciate that. | 你应该比其他人更能理解这一点 |
[10:31] | Isolation’s the only answer. | 孤立是唯一的对策 |
[10:33] | Isolated China for decades, | 中国被孤立了几十年 |
[10:35] | and now they’re dominating the globe. | 现在他们却已经要称霸世界了 |
[10:37] | You know, Gene, those who cannot remember the past… | 吉恩 忘记历史的人 |
[10:39] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Uh, Clay, I’d like to introduce you… | 克莱 我来给你介绍 |
[10:42] | Representative Suzuki. | 铃木议员 |
[10:43] | The chairman of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs. | 众议院退伍军人事务委员会主席 |
[10:45] | Rebecca’s been telling me all about you, Clay. | 丽贝卡跟我说了很多关于你的事 |
[10:47] | Well, I’m sure it’s all lies. | 我相信一定都不是真的 |
[10:49] | Um, I read the congressman in on your friend Brett | 我跟国会议员讲了你的朋友布雷特 |
[10:52] | and the troubles he had after he left the service. | 以及他退役后遇到的麻烦 |
[10:54] | Rebecca’s convinced me to add Mr. Swann’s Purple Heart | 丽贝卡说服我为斯旺先生补授紫心勋章 |
[10:56] | and the fight against TBI to the list of my commitments. | 以及把脑损伤防治列入我的任务清单 |
[10:59] | You know, there’s about a million other names | 其实 同样遭遇的还有数百万人 |
[11:01] | you can add to that list, sir. | 你可以加到清单的 先生 |
[11:03] | He’s as persistent as you, Rebecca. | 他和你一样执着 丽贝卡 |
[11:05] | I think D.C. has a new power couple. | 看来华盛顿又多了一对政坛夫妻档 |
[11:08] | Excuse me one minute, please. | 对不起失陪一下 |
[11:13] | I hope I didn’t overstep. | 希望我没有越界 |
[11:14] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[11:16] | Let’s see if that, uh, pencil-pushing bureaucrat | 让我们看看 这个耍笔杆子的官僚 |
[11:19] | actually follows through. | 是否真能进行到底 |
[11:20] | That “Pencil-pusher” Has more power in this town | 在这个地方 那个耍笔杆子的比 |
[11:22] | than a platoon of your soldiers. | 你一个排的士兵还有权力 |
[11:26] | I’m a sailor. | 我是个水手 |
[11:28] | And, evidently, half of a, uh, power couple. | 很明显 政坛夫妻档的其中一员 |
[11:30] | Well, we have a long way to go before we can give | 要跟肯尼迪夫妇比肩 |
[11:33] | John and Jackie a run for their money. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[11:36] | A, um, key to my place is a start. | 这是我住所的钥匙 算是开个头 |
[11:39] | This way you can escape to VA Beach | 这样每当你需要离开国会山去排毒 |
[11:41] | – whenever you need to detox from Capitol Hill. – Thank you. | -你就逃到弗吉尼亚海滩来 -谢谢你 |
[11:44] | But we don’t have to stay in Virginia Beach tonight, do we? | 但我们今晚不必留在弗吉尼亚海滩 对吧 |
[11:48] | I’d rather not wait three hours to do what I want to do. | 我不想等三个小时才做我想做的事 |
[11:53] | We should go to your place. | 我们应该去你那里 |
[11:54] | – Like now, huh? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -好啊 |
[12:00] | That is nectar of the gods. | 这是神的甘露 |
[12:02] | Whoo! What is wrong with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[12:04] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑的吗 |
[12:05] | You’re lucky the boys aren’t here | 算你运气好 |
[12:07] | to see this pathetic display. Ha. | 其他人都没来看到这出苦情戏 |
[12:08] | You need to pull it together. | 你要打起精神来 |
[12:09] | Look, well, at least I’m here, right? | 好歹我来了 |
[12:11] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:13] | All throughout Green Team, I hear about Bravo | 在青队的时候 我一直听说B队 |
[12:14] | – and their legendary partying ways, right? – Yeah. | -传奇般的派对方式 -是的 |
[12:17] | And then I get here and, you know, no offense, | 结果等我一来 无意冒犯 |
[12:20] | but other than you, the team’s a bunch of spinsters, man. | 但是除了你 队里的都是老姑娘 |
[12:23] | We are in transition. Okay? | 我们现在处于过渡期 |
[12:26] | We’re in a bit of a downward spiral, | 虽然有点在走下坡路 |
[12:27] | but I promise you this, okay? | 但我向你保证 |
[12:30] | Bravo will be back with a vengeance. | B队会绝地反击的 |
[12:33] | Even Clay? | 包括克莱吗 |
[12:35] | Well, that little… puppy dog, | 那可怜的小狗狗 |
[12:40] | he is a lost cause. | 他注定会失败的 |
[12:41] | Come on, you don’t mean that. | 拜托 你不是这个意思 |
[12:43] | No. Look, I’ll tell you this, man. | 不 这么和你说吧 |
[12:47] | Clay is by far the best pipe hitter I’ve ever seen ever. | 克莱是我目前见过最精英的特种部队成员 |
[12:51] | And for some reason, | 但是由于某些原因 |
[12:52] | things just aren’t good enough for him right now. | 现在的情况对他说就是不够好 |
[12:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:55] | Well, he almost left the team for his ex-girlfriend Stella. | 他差点为了他的前女友斯特拉离开我们队 |
[12:58] | In my opinion, he dodged a huge bullet on that one. | 在我来看 那件事他真是逃过一劫 |
[13:01] | Yeah, not a fan. | 我也不喜欢她 |
[13:03] | After that, being a frogman, | 自此之后 作为海豹队员 |
[13:04] | well, it just wasn’t good enough. | 对他来说就是不满足 |
[13:06] | Let me tell you something. | 我和你说吧 |
[13:07] | Bravo is my family. | B队是我的家 |
[13:10] | With or without Clay. | 有没有克莱都是 |
[13:11] | – Comprende? – Loud and clear. | -明白吗 -清楚明了 |
[13:12] | Okay, let’s get another shot and get weird. | 那好 我们再喝一杯 然后去放纵一下 |
[13:14] | – All right. – Andre. | -好 -安德烈 |
[13:17] | More hostages have been coming into the facility by the day. | 每天都会有更多人质被送来这里 |
[13:20] | Violence is spreading into the streets. | 暴力正在向街头蔓延 |
[13:25] | I’m not sure how you got me to do this. | 我不知道你要我怎么做 |
[13:27] | Well, you knew you were doing the right thing. | 你知道你做的事是正确的 |
[13:29] | And you can’t resist my charms. | 而且你无法抵挡我的魅力 |
[13:32] | What’s the security situation around the hostages? | 人质看守方面如何 |
[13:36] | Guys with guns. | 守卫都持有枪 |
[13:38] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 有什么异样吗 |
[13:40] | One prisoner said, “Grapes of Wrath.” | 有一名囚犯说 《愤怒的葡萄》 |
[13:44] | Is that some code word? | 那是暗号吗 |
[13:45] | They’re gonna be moved out of the facility. | 他们会准备从那里撤离 |
[13:48] | If we lose their trail, they’re as good as dead. | 如果我们跟丢了 他们就死定了 |
[13:50] | My team has to get in there. | 我的队员必须攻进去 |
[13:53] | Good. | 好 |
[13:54] | I should note that the hostages were being | 我注意到他们将人质 |
[13:56] | moved to a different floor. | 转移至另一个楼层 |
[13:58] | What floor? | 几楼 |
[13:59] | How many more security around them? | 人质身边有多少看守 |
[14:01] | Oddly, the barbarians didn’t feel the need to loop me in. | 奇怪的是 这些野蛮人觉得没必要把我关起来 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna need a little more, Isaac. | 我需要更多的情报 艾萨克 |
[14:06] | We can’t hit a target with so many unknowns. | 有这么多未知情况 我们无法打倒目标 |
[14:09] | Your smile won’t work this time, Mandy. | 这次你的笑容没用了 曼迪 |
[14:12] | The Special Police are rounding up anyone suspicious. | 特警部队正在围捕任何可疑的人 |
[14:15] | I… | 我 |
[14:17] | I’m on a flight out of here this afternoon. | 我今天下午要坐飞机离开这里 |
[14:22] | Well, you’re the only one who can get in there | 只有你能进入那里 |
[14:24] | and get me that information. | 帮我拿到那些情报 |
[14:29] | Why did I agree to any of this? | 我当初为什么要同意这么做 |
[14:31] | For the same reason you became a doctor– to help people. | 和你成为医生的理由一样 为了救人 |
[14:34] | Oh, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[14:37] | I’ve done more than you asked already. | 我所做的已经超越了你所要求的 |
[14:44] | Okay, yeah. Yeah. | 那好吧 |
[14:48] | You’ve got every right to get out of here. | 你完全有权利离开这里 |
[14:51] | But if I don’t get eyes back inside that facility, | 但如果我不能知道里面的情况 |
[14:55] | my team and the hostages you are treating | 我的小队和你所救治的人质 |
[14:58] | are in serious danger. | 都会很危险 |
[15:01] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[15:03] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[15:09] | You’ll get me out of the country as soon as possible? | 你会尽快带我离开这个国家吗 |
[15:13] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[15:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:50] | Hey. | 你好 |
[15:54] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[16:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:14] | Fries. | 薯条 |
[16:16] | You must really like Natalie | 如果娜塔莉能说服你吃素汉堡 |
[16:17] | if she’s convinced you to eat meatless burgers. | 那你肯定是很喜欢她 |
[16:19] | Well, all I know is that she told me if I eat these things, | 我只知道她和我说如果我不吃 |
[16:22] | it’s gonna prolong my… operating days. | 就会延后我的归队作战日 |
[16:26] | Look, the jury’s still out. | 现在这还是个未知之数 |
[16:27] | She works at DEVGRU as… a physiologist? | 她是海豹六队里的生理学家吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, physiologist. | 对 生理学家 |
[16:34] | I admit I should’ve told you about her, but I didn’t, all right? | 我承认我应该早点和你说她 但是我没说 |
[16:38] | I didn’t mean to blindside you. | 我不是故意让你感到意外 |
[16:41] | It is weird seeing you with someone other than Mom. | 看到你和除老妈之外的人在一起很奇怪 |
[16:43] | I just didn’t want to upset you, that’s all. | 我只是不想让你不开心 仅此而已 |
[16:46] | I don’t expect you to be by yourself forever, Dad. | 我并没有希望你永远单身一人 老爸 |
[16:49] | I hate thinking of you alone in your depressing apartment. | 我讨厌想到你独自待在那间郁闷的公寓里 |
[16:53] | As weird as it sounds, it’s nice to know | 虽然这话说起来很怪 但是很高兴知道 |
[16:55] | someone’s looking out for you when I’m not around. | 我不在你身边时 有人能照顾你 |
[16:57] | Besides, it’s not like I’ve told you | 而且 我也没和你说 |
[16:58] | about my boyfriends at school. | 我在学校里的男朋友们 |
[17:00] | Boyfriends? Interesting. Okay. | 男朋友们 有意思 |
[17:02] | That would be a plural, and I’m gonna say, you know what, | 就是说不止一个 那我要说 |
[17:04] | I’m contacting Full Metal after this little lunch we just had | 午饭之后 我要去联系全金属 |
[17:08] | to make sure that he is camped outside of your dorm room 24/7. | 确认他会在你的宿舍外全天候扎营看守 |
[17:15] | I bet Natalie’s upset. | 我猜娜塔莉不开心了 |
[17:17] | She’s a strong woman. She’ll be able to handle it. | 她是个坚强的女子 她能应付的 |
[17:19] | She’s not important enough to tell your kids about? | 她还不够重要 所以不能告诉你的孩子们吗 |
[17:21] | She’ll understand that I was just protecting you, that’s all. | 她会明白我只是要保护你们 仅此而已 |
[17:25] | Or protecting yourself? | 还是说你在保护自己 |
[17:28] | Okay, what is that supposed to mean? Protecting myself? | 这话是什么意思 保护我自己 |
[17:31] | – Remember Mom and her crossword puzzles? – Yeah. | -记得老妈的填字游戏吗 -嗯 |
[17:33] | She used to do them when I was deployed. | 我驻派的时候 她经常玩那个 |
[17:35] | No. It’s how she passed the time when you were around. | 不 你不在的时候 她玩那个打发时间 |
[17:39] | She’d sit at the kitchen table doing her puzzles | 她坐在厨房桌子边玩填字游戏 |
[17:40] | while you were busy finding different ways | 而你却忙着找各种方式 |
[17:42] | – to shut her out of your life. – You know what? | -把她赶出你的人生 -你知道吗 |
[17:45] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[17:46] | Took years, but you pushed Mom away. | 用了这么多年时间 但你还是把老妈赶走了 |
[17:49] | I just hope you’re not doing the same with Natalie. | 我只是希望你不会也这样对娜塔莉 |
[17:54] | What do you say we lighten this moment up? Change the song. | 不如我们别聊这么严肃的话题 换首歌 |
[17:57] | – Yeah? I’m doing it now. – Right? | -我正在换 -好了吗 |
[17:59] | Bam. | 这才对 |
[18:00] | Right there. | 就是这样 |
[18:02] | Is-is the leg okay? | 你的腿没事了吗 |
[18:04] | I mean, you look good. | 你气色不错 |
[18:06] | I mean, healthy. | 看起来很健康 |
[18:09] | Yeah, no, it’s good. The leg is… got no issues. | 嗯 我很好 腿也没问题 |
[18:14] | Bravo’s been kicking down some nicer doors these days. | 最近B队抓了不少坏人 |
[18:18] | I never pegged you for… Italian shoes. | 我没想到你会穿意大利鞋 |
[18:21] | Looks nice. Are you okay? | 鞋子很好看 你没事吧 |
[18:24] | I mean, I thought we parted on good terms. | 我们不是和平分手吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, no, I just, I’m a little… | 嗯 不 我只是有点… |
[18:31] | a little thrown that you’re here right now. | 有点惊讶你现在出现在这里 |
[18:35] | Why are you, why are you here? | 为什么 为什么你会在这里 |
[18:37] | – I mean, in-in Virginia. – My department | -你怎么会在弗吉尼亚 -我的部门 |
[18:39] | was hit with severe budget cuts, | 面临非常大的预算削减 |
[18:41] | and I was low man on the totem pole, | 而我在那里也只是个小职员 |
[18:44] | so… | 所以… |
[18:47] | I took a job at Old Dominion, and here I am. | 我在弗吉尼亚找了份工作就回来了 |
[18:52] | I kind of figured you were out of my life for good this time. | 我还以为你再也不会出现在我的生活里 |
[18:57] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我并不是那个意思 |
[18:59] | Just, um, imagined you’d moved out to California | 我只是想象你搬到了加州 |
[19:04] | and met some-some tech dude, you know? | 然后会认识某个技术宅之类的 |
[19:07] | Started drinking kombucha and driving a Prius. | 开始喝康普茶 开一辆丰田普锐斯 |
[19:10] | Moved into a yurt, forced him to read Kate Bornstein, | 搬进蒙古包里 逼他读凯特·伯恩斯坦 |
[19:13] | never looked back on your days slumming it here. | 从此不再想起你在这里过的简朴生活 |
[19:18] | I never felt like I was slumming it. | 我从不觉得在这里过得很简朴 |
[19:21] | Truth is, I… | 其实我… |
[19:23] | I never felt at home so far away from here. | 离开这里之后 我再也没有找到家的感觉 |
[19:30] | I, uh, I got to go to work. | 我 我必须去工作了 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 好吧 |
[19:36] | – Thank you for the coffee. – Yeah. | -谢谢你的咖啡 -不客气 |
[19:37] | Yeah, yeah. Um… | 小意思… |
[19:46] | I would love to talk again. | 希望有机会能再聊聊 |
[19:50] | I-I just miss you. | 我很想你 |
[19:55] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[19:57] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:04] | I know that you’re eager to get your packet submitted, | 我知道你非常急切地要提交材料 |
[20:06] | which is why I invited Captain Lindell to participate. | 所以我才邀请林戴尔上校来参加 |
[20:09] | Appreciate you very much, Warrant Officer Mack. | 非常感谢你的好意 麦克准尉 |
[20:11] | In your OMPF, you’re described as “A rock,” | 在你的官方军队人事档案中 你被形容为”靠山” |
[20:14] | – the soul of the team. – I care about my teammates, | -是团队的灵魂人物 -我很在乎我的队员 |
[20:16] | the same way they care about me, sir. | 正如他们在乎我一样 长官 |
[20:18] | Biggest question I have is: why? Why warrant officer? | 我最想问的问题是 为什么要当准尉 |
[20:21] | I feel it’s both my duty and obligation to serve | 我觉得向美国海军效力是我的责任和义务 |
[20:24] | the United States Navy in a role that maximizes my efficacy. | 而且我必须担任最能充分发挥我才干的职务 |
[20:27] | Well, that was well-rehearsed. | 看来这个问题早就想好答案了 |
[20:29] | You workshop that answer with your wife last night? | 你昨晚和你妻子一起想出那个答案的吗 |
[20:32] | Yes, sir, I did. | 是的 长官 |
[20:33] | Okay. Now give us the real reason why you’ve bypassed | 好的 请给我们一个有力的理由解释 |
[20:36] | making master chief and running your own team. | 为什么你不去竞选士官长管理自己的队伍 |
[20:41] | I belong on Bravo, sir. | 我属于B队 长官 |
[20:43] | Because they need you? | 因为他们需要你 |
[20:53] | Eh, duty calls. | 来活了 |
[20:54] | We’ll pick this up when you return, | 等你回来了我们再继续面试 |
[20:55] | Senior Chief Perry. Dismissed. | 高级士官长佩里 你可以走了 |
[20:58] | All right, gentlemen. CIA put in | 听好了 先生们 中情局请求发起 |
[21:00] | the request for this op, but you still need my green light. | 这次的行动 但你们仍然需要我的准许 |
[21:03] | Situation on the ground in Caracas dictates | 加拉加斯的现场情况表明 |
[21:05] | we’ll need it fast, Captain. | 我们需要尽快得到许可 上校 |
[21:06] | Political instability, rival factions fighting | 政治不稳定 敌对派系为了宝贵资源 |
[21:08] | for valuable resources. | 发生了冲突 |
[21:09] | It’s bloody as hell and getting worse. | 那里已经血流成河 而且情况在不断恶化 |
[21:11] | Yeah, not to mention FARC, National Liberation Movement, | 更不用提还有哥伦比亚革命武装 民族解放运动 |
[21:14] | Hezbollah, even these Colombian guerrillas, drug guerrillas | 真主党 甚至哥伦比亚游击队 武装毒贩 |
[21:17] | – get in this action. – Right, well, | -也参与了进来 -没错 |
[21:18] | it’s a potluck of hell. We know that, | 这些魑魅魍魉 我们都清楚 |
[21:20] | but we’ve been training weeks for this op. | 但我们已经为了这次行动训练了好几周 |
[21:22] | Three weeks ago, Venezuelan Special Police, | 三周前 委内瑞拉特警 |
[21:25] | country’s own version of the SS, | 相当于他们国家的党卫军 |
[21:27] | apprehended three oil executives from a hotel in Caracas | 在加拉加斯的一家酒店里逮捕了三名石油高管 |
[21:30] | under suspicion that they were spies. | 怀疑他们三人是间谍 |
[21:32] | Turns out one of them is. | 结果其中一个还真是 |
[21:34] | CIA Agent Carlos Ramos. | 中情局特工卡洛斯·拉莫斯 |
[21:37] | Working under nonofficial cover. | 借平民身份卧底工作 |
[21:40] | A CIA-SOCOM joint task force | 中情局作战司令部下属的联合特遣队 |
[21:43] | is already boots-on-the-ground prepping the AO. | 已经到达现场勘查准备作战区域 |
[21:46] | Word is they’re gonna move the prisoners, | 据说他们准备转移犯人 |
[21:47] | and we need to strike before that happens. | 所以我们需要在转移前发动攻击 |
[21:49] | According to CTR, this holding facility’s | 根据近距离侦查战术 这次关押的地方 |
[21:52] | pretty lax with its security. | 安保工作非常松懈 |
[21:54] | It’s got a low-rent gate guard, and the gate is usually open. | 有一名非专业的门卫 大门通常也是敞开的 |
[21:58] | That’s good, then it’s a straightforward plan. | 很好 那我们就可以长驱直入 |
[22:00] | We fast-rope in on the roof, take out the guards, | 我们先速降到屋顶 放倒守卫 |
[22:03] | get the prisoners, and we’re out of this country | 救出犯人 然后就离开这个国家 |
[22:04] | before the Venezuelans know we’re there. | 在那帮委内瑞拉人察觉之前 |
[22:06] | What about contingencies? Groups down there aren’t exactly | 那偶发事件呢 在那的武装力量通常 |
[22:08] | following standard tactics. | 都不按套路出牌 |
[22:10] | They want to get dirty with us, we’ll get in the mud with them. | 他们想和我们玩阴的 那我们就阴回去 |
[22:12] | All right, you’re a go. | 很好 你们去吧 |
[22:13] | JSOC wants someone down there as part of “Special Activities.” | 联合特战司令部想派个人去参加这次”特别行动” |
[22:16] | Since Senior Chief Perry can’t fill those shoes yet, | 既然高级士官长佩里暂时无法胜任 |
[22:18] | Warrant Officer Mack will be going with you. | 那么麦克准尉会和你们一起去 |
[22:21] | Gentlemen, you be safe. | 先生们 注意安全 |
[22:23] | Boys… | 小子们… |
[22:24] | Petty Officer Spenser, a word. | 海军军士斯宾塞 借一步说话 |
[22:27] | I received a phone call from Representative Suzuki | 我接到了铃木议员的电话 |
[22:29] | asking about Brett Swann. | 来询问有关布雷特·斯旺的事 |
[22:32] | Glad to hear the Veteran Affairs chair is finally doing his job. | 很高兴退伍军人事务部的主席终于开始尽责了 |
[22:35] | Oh, the congressman’s very taken with you. | 议员对你的印象非常深刻 |
[22:38] | And I thought we had an understanding | 但我以为我们已经达成共识了 |
[22:39] | about letting me handle this? | 这件事会让我来处理 |
[22:41] | Uh, Suzuki’s just looking to make things better. | 铃木只是想把事情处理得更好些 |
[22:43] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[22:44] | You come and see me when you get back. | 等你回来以后来找我 |
[22:46] | This conversation is far from over. | 咱们还有很多要谈 |
[22:49] | Sir. | 是的长官 |
[22:55] | What you working on? | 你在干什么呢 |
[22:59] | How was your night with Emma? | 你和艾玛晚上过得怎么样 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉那么尴尬 |
[23:04] | Lucky for you, I live for awkward moments. | 你可真幸运 我活得好尴尬 |
[23:09] | You two obviously had a lot to talk about. | 很明显你们两个有很多需要聊的 |
[23:11] | She staying the weekend? | 这周末她会留下来吗 |
[23:12] | Not anymore, I… I’m spun up in an hour. | 不会了 我…我一个小时后出发 |
[23:17] | Look, I should’ve told her about you. | 听我说 我应该早就告诉她有关你的事 |
[23:21] | How do you have that conversation | 你们一起经历了那么多的事情 |
[23:23] | after all that you’ve been through? | 你还怎么跟她开这个口呢 |
[23:25] | Well, with Emma, she’s fine. She’s strong, she can handle it. | 艾玛她还好 她很坚强 能处理好这些 |
[23:28] | I’m not talking about Emma. | 我说的不是艾玛 |
[23:32] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:33] | I understand how much you’re carrying around, Jason. | 我明白你身上的担子有多重 杰森 |
[23:38] | And how much you’re keeping from me. | 你也把很多事情瞒着我 |
[23:40] | I don’t take my baggage downrange. | 我不会把自己的重担丢给其他人 |
[23:43] | There something wrong with that? | 这样做难道不对吗 |
[23:44] | You can’t keep all these worlds separate forever. | 你不可能永远把工作和生活分开 |
[23:48] | It’s what I know. | 但我只知道这样做 |
[23:49] | Yeah, that does not mean that it works. | 是的 但并不意味着这种做法有效 |
[23:51] | Like I said, my world is messy. | 就像我说过的 我的世界很混乱 |
[23:56] | We’ll talk when you’re back. | 等你回来以后我们再聊吧 |
[23:57] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[24:08] | So we finally get a chance to go outside the wire, and y’all | 我们总算有机会去前线了 可是你们所有人 |
[24:11] | are acting like somebody pee-peed in your grits. | 都好像吃了屎一样 |
[24:16] | Like, Sonny, it’s a long flight. | 桑尼 还要飞很久呢 |
[24:18] | Want to give it a rest, brother? | 你能歇一会儿吗 兄弟 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry, Mr. Ray Perry, I didn’t realize | 抱歉 雷·佩里先生 我没想到 |
[24:23] | becoming a warrant officer made you so sad and grumpy. | 成为一名准尉会让你这么悲伤又易怒 |
[24:26] | Turn that frown upside down? Somebody need a hug? Mm? | 别皱眉了笑一笑吧 需要一个抱抱吗 |
[24:32] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[24:32] | Tell you what, Sonny, if I were you, | 告诉你 桑尼 如果我是你 |
[24:34] | I would, uh, I’d pound a bunch of laxatives, | 我就用一堆泻药轰炸他们 |
[24:36] | because remember what happened to you in Mexico last year? | 你还记得去年你在墨西哥的事情吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[24:40] | Montezuma made it all the way to Venezuela? | 从蒙特苏马一直拉到委内瑞拉 |
[24:43] | I hate that dude. | 我讨厌这经历 |
[24:45] | I do. | 真的 |
[24:47] | Hey, sit on ice. | 坐立不安吗 |
[24:49] | Heard the review board got cut short. | 我听说审查委员会被中断了 |
[24:51] | Sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[24:54] | No use in, uh, worrying about what I can’t control. Right? | 为自己控制不了的事担心也没用 是吧 |
[24:59] | Man, I don’t know how you do that. | 兄弟 我不知道你怎么能做到这么洒脱 |
[25:01] | Nothing rattles you. | 任何事都无法使你紧张 |
[25:04] | No man added a day onto his life through worry. | 担心又不能让人多活一天 |
[25:06] | You know, this is funny coming from you. | 你知道吗 这话被你说出来很好笑 |
[25:08] | I was starting to wonder if you were capable of emotion. | 我在怀疑你是不是没有感情 |
[25:11] | Learned to hide it, I guess. | 我想 我是学会了掩饰感情 |
[25:14] | Not always. | 也不总是如此 |
[25:16] | Something’s got you rattled right now. What’s up? | 现在你就有烦心事 怎么了 |
[25:18] | No, it’s nothing. | 不 我没事 |
[25:20] | Just those first ops we ran when I joined Bravo, | 只是想起我刚加入B队时参与的行动 |
[25:23] | they feel like a lifetime ago. | 感觉恍若隔世 |
[25:25] | – That’s why we train, kid. – Yeah, I know. | -这就是我们训练的原因 小子 -我知道 |
[25:28] | I just don’t want to be Bravo’s squeaky wheel, you know? | 我只是不想拖B队的后腿 |
[25:32] | You need to relax. | 你需要放轻松 |
[25:34] | You’ve made me look good for standing up for you so far, | 你一直都非常争气 我支持你也脸上有光 |
[25:35] | so you’ve got that going for you. | 所以你的能力不需质疑 |
[25:38] | I owe you everything for that. | 我感激不尽 |
[25:42] | Just keep pulling your weight. | 继续做好你份内的工作就好 |
[25:43] | As far as I’m concerned, we’re square. | 在我看来 我们扯平了 |
[25:45] | – Yeah? – All right. | -是吧 -好 |
[25:54] | You know, if you’re gonna ask me for money for your campaign, | 如果你想向我借钱赞助你的竞选 |
[25:57] | you know, well’s dry. | 你懂的 我一分没有 |
[26:00] | I’m not sure I’m electable with the issues I’m facing | 我不确定以我目前在后方面临的问题 |
[26:02] | on the home front. | 我还有没有竞选资格 |
[26:06] | Women issues, huh? | 是关于女人的问题吧 |
[26:08] | Must be going around. | 一定是消息传开了 |
[26:10] | – You want to talk about it? – Nope. | -你想聊聊吗 -不想 |
[26:13] | I do not want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[26:15] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[26:18] | Nope. | 不想 |
[26:19] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[26:35] | Knew the situation was bad down here, | 我知道这边情况很糟 |
[26:37] | but I didn’t know it was the Wild West. | 但没想到这是蛮荒西部 |
[26:38] | Yeah, good thing we came during the Purge. | 是的 好在我们是在内斗混战的期间到达 |
[26:41] | Any more pressure gets applied, this city’s gonna implode. | 再多施加一点压力 这城市就会崩溃 |
[26:44] | All right, which is why we do this hit fast. | 好的 正因如此我们这次袭击要迅速 |
[26:46] | In and out, got it? | 快进快出 明白了吗 |
[26:47] | Ah, Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[26:48] | Pretty sure the officers’ quarters | 我很确定长官们的驻地 |
[26:49] | are down the street at the Ritz. | 在街那头的丽兹酒店 |
[26:51] | Wow. You guys really need some new material. | 你们真的需要更新信息了 |
[26:53] | Hey. Bravo Team reporting for duty, ma’am. | 报告长官 B队报到 |
[26:57] | Glad you guys made it in okay. | 很高兴你们适应的不错 |
[26:58] | Tell you what, you always take us to the nicest places. | 你总是带我们来最好的地方 |
[27:01] | Let’s not keep you here long, then. | 那就不让你们久留了 |
[27:03] | That’s all right, we’re ready to go when you’re ready to go. | 没事 你们准备好了我们随时可以出发 |
[27:04] | Plan is still the same. Fast-rope and the helo standby. | 计划不变 索降进入 直升机待命 |
[27:07] | On standby. Just came to let you know | 先待命 我们是来通知你们 |
[27:09] | we’re waiting on some intel from a C.I. | 我们还在等线人的情报 |
[27:11] | Settle down. | 歇一会 |
[27:12] | Just need five minutes. | 只需要五分钟 |
[27:15] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[27:16] | Jock up. Let’s move. | 打起精神 我们出发 |
[27:17] | We don’t want to be here longer than we have to. Come on. | 我们可不想在这里多待 快点 |
[27:22] | Hey, sorry I, uh, didn’t make it to hang out the other night. | 抱歉 那天晚上我没来聚 |
[27:24] | Yeah, you know, I figured you’re too busy | 没事 我知道你在忙着 |
[27:26] | draining the swamp in D.C. | 排干华盛顿的沼泽 |
[27:29] | Dude, why do you have such a problem with Rebecca? | 兄弟 你为什么要跟丽贝卡过不去 |
[27:32] | Well, I figure she’s got | 我发现她把你 |
[27:33] | quite the short leash on you, buddy. | 看得非常紧的 |
[27:37] | With the way you were sneaking around for Davis, | 相比你偷偷摸摸缠着戴维斯 |
[27:39] | not sure I’d be comparing leash sizes there, pal. | 不知道是谁把谁看得更紧 |
[27:42] | Well, listen, pal, I was protecting her, okay? | 听着 兄弟 我是在保护她好吗 |
[27:45] | Least I didn’t, uh, lose who I was. | 至少我没失去自我 |
[27:49] | You’re saying I have? | 你说我失去自我了 |
[27:51] | I just think you like playing | 我只是觉得 你演的这一出 |
[27:53] | Mr. Spenser Goes to Washington a little too much. | 斯宾塞先生去华盛顿太过火了 |
[27:58] | You open your mouth way too damn much. | 你的嘴也大得过火了 |
[27:59] | Oh, really? Did I strike a nerve? | 是吗 我说到你的痛处了 |
[28:01] | Get your heads in the game. | 脑子回到正事上来 |
[28:03] | Seen that look before. It’s not good. | 那表情我见过 没什么好事 |
[28:05] | My C.I. reports the area surrounding the holding facility | 我的线人报告 监狱周围的区域内 |
[28:07] | is crawling with VSP. | 全是委内瑞拉特警 |
[28:09] | Death squad must be assisting with the transfer. | 暗杀小组一定在协助转移 |
[28:12] | We’re undermanned and outgunned. | 我们人手和武器都不足 |
[28:14] | What do you think, brother? | 你怎么想 兄弟 |
[28:16] | I think our op just got canked. That’s what I think. | 我想我们的行动泡汤了 就这样 |
[28:25] | Thanks to Mandy’s C.I.,t here’s what we know. | 多亏了曼迪的线人 这是我们掌握的情况 |
[28:27] | Gate stays closed. | 大门一直紧闭 |
[28:28] | Two guards out front instead of one. | 门外有两名守卫 而非一名 |
[28:30] | Only people allowed in and out | 只有附近的委内瑞拉特警巡逻队 |
[28:31] | are VSP patrols in the neighborhood. | 才被允许出入 |
[28:33] | Probably ’cause they’re planning to move the prisoners. | 也许是因为他们打算转移囚犯 |
[28:35] | Dr. Craig reported that Ramos and the other hostages | 克雷格医生报告说 拉莫斯和其他人质 |
[28:38] | are being held in the east wing | 都被关在东翼 |
[28:40] | with half a dozen guards present. | 有六名守卫看守 |
[28:41] | Well, Dr. Craig kept us from walking into a goat rope. | 克雷格医生阻止了我们落入圈套 |
[28:44] | Yeah, well, helo insert’s out. | 直升机潜入的方案取消 |
[28:46] | You don’t want to draw that kind of attention, | 我们可不想引起注意 |
[28:47] | get into a big-ass gunfight. | 卷入激烈的枪战中 |
[28:50] | What about ISR? | 用侦察监视设备怎么样 |
[28:51] | It’d feel a lot better with someone watching our six | 如果在暗杀小组逼近我们时 有人能照看我们身后 |
[28:53] | with that death squad on top of us. | 那感觉会好很多 |
[28:55] | It’s not exactly a Predator, | 它并不是真正的”捕食者” |
[28:57] | but it has an hour of flight time | 但它有一小时的飞行续航能力 |
[28:58] | and will at least give us eyes on the facility. | 至少可以给我们提供监狱的视野 |
[29:00] | So, we’re planning on taking | 所以我们计划用一架玩具飞机 |
[29:02] | the horsemen of the apocalypse on with a toy plane. | 与天启骑士进行较量 |
[29:06] | Right, Jace, what do you think? | 老杰 你怎么想 |
[29:09] | Well, don’t have enough guns to overrun them. | 没有足够的武器来压制他们 |
[29:11] | Don’t have enough time to come up with something | 也没足够的时间想出 |
[29:14] | to, uh, get under their noses, | 潜入偷袭的好方法 |
[29:15] | so I say we just hide in plain sight. | 那我说 我们就躲在显眼的地方 |
[29:18] | VSP masks should give us the cover we need. | 委内瑞拉特警的面罩可以提供掩护 |
[29:22] | Look, I’m all for playing dress-up and keeping things fresh, | 我完全赞同玩变装游戏来找新鲜感 |
[29:25] | but posing as the Venezuelan death squad | 但扮成委内瑞拉暗杀小组 |
[29:27] | doesn’t exactly get my engine running. | 不是特别令我动心 |
[29:29] | Okay. That’s great, Sonny, | 很好 桑尼 |
[29:30] | but we’re gonna wear the masks, all right? | 但我们要戴面具 好吗 |
[29:32] | Put them on. | 都戴上 |
[29:35] | 艾玛怎么样了 很好 明天再细说 好 你忙吗 有空聊聊吗 | |
[29:40] | That phone gonna help us avoid the VSP? | 你那手机能帮我们躲开委内瑞拉特警吗 |
[29:45] | – What’s up with you, man? – Nothing. Nothing’s wrong. | -你怎么了 兄弟 -没事 没什么 |
[29:47] | You been hangdogging it since we were wheels up. | 从我们上车起你就一副魂不守舍的样子 |
[29:50] | Now, if you got something in your head, | 要是你有什么心事 |
[29:51] | you need to clear it out now before we roll. | 最好在我们出发前就清理干净 |
[29:54] | All right, you’re right. You know what? | 你说得对 |
[29:55] | Natalie, she met Emma. | 是娜塔莉 她和艾玛碰面了 |
[29:58] | Ah, worlds collided. | 妈呀 火星撞地球了 |
[29:59] | Right. They collided, | 没错 她们撞上了 |
[30:01] | but I didn’t tell Emma about Natalie. | 不过我没跟艾玛提过娜塔莉 |
[30:03] | – I’m sure it’ll smooth over. – It’s not gonna smooth over. | -我觉得应该没啥大问题吧 -当然有问题 |
[30:05] | Come on, you know this. What is it, something like | 你又不是不知道 这就像是什么 |
[30:07] | 85% of the relationships in teams fail? | 85%的队内恋情不会有什么好结果 |
[30:11] | My marriage failed. | 我的婚姻失败了 |
[30:12] | I isolated Alana. I shut her out. | 我孤立了阿兰娜 我把她赶走了 |
[30:15] | She didn’t deserve that. | 她不该被这样对待 |
[30:17] | What are you getting at, brother? | 你想说什么 兄弟 |
[30:18] | I’m getting at is the stats show, | 我想说的是 大数据表明 |
[30:21] | right, that me and Natalie are gonna blow up. | 我跟娜塔莉不会有好结果 |
[30:23] | That’s what it shows. She doesn’t deserve that. | 就是这么回事 可她不该被这么对待 |
[30:27] | Could happen, yeah. | 的确有这个可能 |
[30:30] | But honestly, Jason, right now it sounds like | 不过说实话 杰森 现在看起来 |
[30:31] | you’re the one pulling the pin. | 你才是那个想打退堂鼓的人 |
[30:33] | Look, I’m gonna need you to focus up, boss dog. | 现在我需要你集中注意力 |
[30:35] | I need your head here in Venezuela, not in Virginia Beach. | 把心思放在委内瑞拉 别老想着弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[30:37] | You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. Let’s go. | 你说得对 你说得对 我们走吧 |
[30:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:42] | Your flight’s tonight, so you have to leave ASAP. | 你是今晚的航班 你得尽快离开 |
[30:44] | It’s all laid out in the evacuation plan | 所有的细节都在你和你同事的 |
[30:46] | for you and your colleague. | 疏散计划里 |
[30:47] | Um, I’ll need to go back to my clinic first. | 我得先回趟我的诊所 |
[30:49] | And then go straight to the airport. | 然后就直接去机场 |
[30:51] | Thank you for all you’ve done. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[30:52] | Just, uh, get those prisoners out. | 一定要把那些犯人救出来 |
[30:54] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[30:56] | Call me as you pass each phase | 每通过一个阶段就给我打个电话 |
[30:57] | of the evac plan so I know you’re safe. | 让我知道你一切平安 |
[30:59] | So, uh, this is it? | 那 就这样了吗 |
[31:01] | How do I see you again? | 我怎么才能再见到你 |
[31:02] | I’m CIA. I’ll find you. | 我是中情局的 我会找到你 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:27] | The theme to tonight’s raid is BDSM. | 今晚突袭的主题是BDSM |
[31:30] | Does that make Brock the gimp? | 那布罗克就是”辫带”了吗 |
[31:33] | All right. Full Metal, | 全金属 |
[31:34] | you can use those later on Sonny if you want. | 你想要的话 以后可以用在桑尼身上 |
[31:36] | Tell you what, you got your zip ties? | 你们带好束线带了吗 |
[31:38] | Vic? Zip ties? | 维克 束线带呢 |
[31:39] | All right, listen, we got to spend | 听好了 我们需要 |
[31:40] | as much time as we can on target | 尽可能多的时间瞄准目标 |
[31:42] | without anybody knowing that we’re there, so hold your fire. | 而不被任何人发现 所以都别急着开枪 |
[31:44] | All right, everybody good with no-go conditions? | 大家都清楚中止作战的条件吗 |
[31:46] | More than two guards at the gate, we abort. | 要是门口的警卫有两名以上 我们就中止行动 |
[31:48] | Vic and Metal, once they get the go-ahead, | 维克和金属 一旦他们收到行动指令 |
[31:50] | they’re gonna be open and exposed. | 他们就会处在开放和暴露的状态 |
[31:52] | “Open and exposed” | 开放 暴露 |
[31:53] | I think we’ve taken tonight’s theme a little too far. | 我们今天的主题是不是有点过于深入了 |
[31:55] | Let’s roll out. | 我们出发 |
[31:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:00] | Bravo 1, this is 2. All clear. | B1 我是B2 一切正常 |
[32:06] | Copy, 2. Metal, | 收到 B2 金属 |
[32:07] | you and Bravo 7 are up. | 你和B7可以出动了 |
[32:22] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing Bronson. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过布朗森阶段 |
[32:25] | That’s good copy, Bravo 1. | 很好 收到 B1 |
[32:26] | How are we on those no-go conditions? | 有没有出现需要中止作战的情况 |
[32:29] | This is 1. We’ll have eyes soon enough. Break. | 这里是B1 我们马上就能看到了 完毕 |
[32:33] | Bravo 7, we’re two mikes out. | B7 我们两分钟到达 |
[32:36] | Copy, 1. Meet you at the gate. | 收到 B1 大门口见 |
[32:44] | Masks down, Sonny. | 面具放下来 桑尼 |
[32:46] | Bravo 1, this is 2. Approaching the gate now. | B1 我是B2 正在接近大门 |
[32:57] | Eyes on two guards. | 发现两名守卫 |
[33:16] | Oh, crap. | 妈的 |
[33:19] | Bravo 1, looks like we got a problem. | B1 我们好像遇到麻烦了 |
[33:22] | Clay, get your gun up. | 克莱 拿起枪来 |
[33:43] | Bravo 1, we’ve got about five seconds to make a move. | B1 我们五秒钟之内就得行动 |
[33:46] | Hit the beams. | 闪大灯 |
[34:08] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing McQueen. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过麦奎因阶段 |
[34:16] | That’s good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 很好 B1 |
[34:21] | We shouldn’t have another patrol for a few hours. | 我们几个小时内应该不会再遇上巡逻队了 |
[34:25] | Dr. Craig should have called in already. | 克雷格医生应该打电话来的 |
[34:28] | There’s nothing to do but trust the plan. | 我们别无选择 只能相信这个计划 |
[34:31] | Go. Vic, Metal, watch the gate. | 行动 维克 金属 看好大门 |
[34:34] | Get the drone up in the air. Let’s roll. | 把无人机放出去 我们行动 |
[35:08] | Bravo 1, this is 7. Drone is airborne. | B1 我是B7 无人机已就位 |
[35:13] | We’re up. I’ve got a feed. | 无人机已就位 我收到图像了 |
[35:18] | There’s a lot of bodies on the ground. | 地上的尸体不少啊 |
[35:43] | Prisoners should be in those rooms. | 犯人应该在那边的房间里 |
[35:47] | Move. | 走 |
[35:48] | Clay and Brock, sweep right. | 克莱和布罗克 你们去右边找 |
[36:17] | Move. We gotta move. | 走 快动起来 |
[36:24] | We got two in here but no Ramos. | 这里找到两个 没找到拉莫斯 |
[36:27] | All right, looks like the other hotel’s across the wing. | 看来剩下的人在另一边 |
[36:31] | Trent. | 特伦特 |
[36:32] | You I.D. Those two. | 你查一下那两个人的身份 |
[36:33] | You got rear security. | 保障后方安全 |
[36:34] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[36:50] | Clear! | 安全 |
[37:20] | Ray, you good? | 雷 你还好吧 |
[37:25] | Yeah. You want to trade places? | 没事 你想换地方吗 |
[37:35] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re taking heavy fire. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们遭到了猛烈攻击 |
[37:37] | We’re still looking for one hostage. | 我们还在找人质 |
[37:48] | Bravo 3, see if you can get an angle on the shooters. | B3 看看能不能找到枪手的角度 |
[37:52] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[38:02] | It’s coming from the other side of the wall. | 是从墙那边传来的 |
[38:05] | Bravo 1, this is 6. | B1 我是B6 |
[38:06] | Shooters are on the other side of this wall in here. | 枪手就在这堵墙的另一边 |
[38:09] | Copy, 6. | 收到 B6 |
[38:20] | I count two shooters. | 我看到两名枪手 |
[38:22] | You think Ramos is with them? | 你觉得拉莫斯在他们手上吗 |
[38:24] | Let’s check. | 看看就知道了 |
[38:37] | No Ramos. | 没有拉莫斯 |
[38:38] | – Give me a homewrecker. – All right. | -给我个手雷 -好 |
[38:40] | B3 B6 Bravo 3, Bravo 6, | |
[38:41] | see if you can distract the shooters. | 尝试吸引枪手的注意力 |
[38:44] | Yeah, copy that, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[38:46] | I’m good at drawing attention. | 我很善于引起别人的注意 |
[39:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:05] | – Do it. – Pucker up, little buddy. | -动手 -注意隐蔽 小兄弟 |
[39:20] | Bravo 3, you good? | B3 你怎么样 |
[39:21] | Gonna need a good hose-down, but we’re still vertical. | 都还站着 就是得好好洗洗了 |
[39:24] | Copy that. Brock, link up with Trent. | 收到 布罗克 接应特伦特 |
[39:26] | – Get the prisoners to the SUV. Got it? – Copy that. | -把犯人们带到车上 -收到 |
[39:29] | Bravo 3, go to the next phase-line. | B3 赶到下一个阶段 |
[39:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:39] | – Breach. – That’s why they call it a homewrecker. | -爆破口在这里 -不愧是破门利器 |
[39:41] | Go. Move. | 走 行动 |
[39:44] | Open it. | 破门 |
[39:52] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[39:54] | Ray? | 雷 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 收到 |
[39:58] | Havoc, this is 1. Jackpot. | 作战中心 我是B1 人救到了 |
[40:00] | – Let’s roll. – Thank you. Thank you. | -走吧 -谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[40:02] | That’s a good copy, 1. Passing Jackpot. | 收到 B1 已救到人了 |
[40:13] | – You seeing this? – What is it? | -看到了吗 -是什么 |
[40:15] | Headlights are headed their way now. | 车朝他们的方向开 |
[40:16] | Looks like two SUVs. | 好像两辆越野车 |
[40:19] | VSP? | 委内瑞拉特警 |
[40:20] | Can’t tell from the image. | 单看图像无法判断 |
[40:22] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[40:23] | Be advised, you have two unknown vehicles | 注意有两辆未知车辆 |
[40:26] | headed towards the target building. How copy? | 驶向目标建筑 收到了吗 |
[40:32] | Copy that, Havoc. Bravo 7, do you got eyes on ’em? | 收到 作战中心 B7 发现了吗 |
[40:35] | Eyes on. | 发现了 |
[40:36] | Two vehicles approaching. | 两辆车正在靠近 |
[40:38] | Looks like a patrol. | 看起来像是巡逻队 |
[40:40] | Check. How far out? | 收到 还有多远 |
[40:41] | One mike, maybe two. | 一两分钟 |
[40:42] | Let’s not get caught in a gunfight. | 不要与对方交火 |
[41:08] | Bravo 6, what are they doing? | B6 他们在干什么 |
[41:12] | Bravo 1, this is 6. | B1 我是B6 |
[41:14] | Should be in the clear if we don’t stick around. | 我们不逗留的话 应该没问题 |
[41:16] | I pass Coburn. We’re RTB. | 已过考本阶段 我们正在返回 |
[41:18] | That’s good copy. Passing Coburn. | 收到了 已过考本阶段 |
[41:22] | Guys… | 各位 |
[41:23] | we have unknown vehicles outside our location. | 基地外出现未知车辆 |
[41:37] | – You good? – Yes. | -还好吗 -很好 |
[41:40] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re ten mikes out. | 作战中心 我是B1 还有十分钟 |
[41:45] | Havoc, I say again, we’re ten mikes out. | 作战中心 重复 还有十分钟 |
[41:48] | Havoc, this is 1. We are ten mikes out. | 作战中心 我是B1 还有十分钟 |
[41:52] | Comms suck down there. | 那边没信号 |
[41:56] | I count at least half a dozen | 建筑外围至少六名 |
[41:58] | armed fighting-age males outside the building. | 全副武装的壮年男子 |
[42:00] | Looks like VSP. | 像是委内瑞拉特警 |
[42:01] | How the hell did they find us? | 他们到底怎么找到我们的 |
[42:05] | We need to burn the TOC and evac now. | 我们得烧掉作战中心并立刻撤离 |
[42:10] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[42:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:19] | – Mack? – Yeah. | -麦克 -在 |
[42:20] | Bravo 1, in the blind. | B1 目前无法通信 |
[42:22] | Havoc’s been compromised. | 作战中心暴露了 |
[42:22] | I say again, Havoc’s been compromised. | 重复 作战中心暴露了 |
[42:25] | Move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[42:26] | Move! | 快点 |
[42:54] | Bravo 1, Havoc has fallen. | B1 作战中心被毁了 |
[42:57] | Incoming! | 炸弹来了 |
[43:36] | RPG knocked out the power, | 火箭筒击毁了电源 |
[43:37] | but the backup generators are online. | 备用发电机已启动 |
[43:39] | We need a visual of outside. Where’d they hit from? | 得看清外面的情况 他们从哪里进攻 |
[43:42] | Northwest side of the structure. | 建筑物西北方向 |
[43:44] | Counting ten, 12 VSP assaulters. | 约有十到十二个内瑞拉特警来袭 |
[43:45] | Anyone moving out back? | 后面还有吗 |
[43:46] | Can’t see anything. We got two cams down. | 看不到 两台摄像机被击毁 |
[43:49] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[43:49] | Troops in contact, one of our vehicles down hard. | 与敌军交火中 我方有一辆车严重毁损 |
[43:52] | RTB as soon as we handle it. | 处理完这边的情况立刻返回 |
[43:54] | Copy that. Bravo 1, stand by. | 收到 B1 等候指示 |
[43:56] | Havoc will pass a sitrep shortly. | 作战中心稍后会发送一份情况报告给你 |
[43:58] | VSP has our position surrounded. We need to call it. | 委内瑞拉特警已将我们包围 该结束行动了 |
[44:00] | Go. Initiate siege protocol. | 好 启动围攻协议 |
[44:02] | – Mack, with me. – Let’s do it. | -麦克 跟我来 -开始吧 |
[44:15] | Bravo 2, you got eyes on 6? | B2 看到B6了吗 |
[44:17] | Still inside the car! | 他还在车里 |
[44:26] | Hit Bravo with these rally point coordinates. | 发送集结点坐标给B队 |
[44:27] | We’ll meet them at Dr. Craig’s clinic. | 我们在克雷格医生的诊所见 |
[44:29] | This is Agent Ellis. Site’s been compromised. | 我是特工艾利斯 基地已暴露 |
[44:32] | Tell the director of operations | 请告知行动总指挥 |
[44:33] | I’m requesting a Sentinel scrambled. | 我请求调用一台发射器做扰频处理 |
[44:35] | I understand the airspace risk, but we need the asset. | 我理解空域风险 但我们需要支援 |
[44:38] | Launch the drone. | 发射无人机 |
[44:55] | Clay didn’t get out?! | 克莱没出来 |
[44:58] | Got to win the firefight first, Sonny! | 得先赢了这场战斗 桑尼 |
[45:10] | Clay! I got you. I got you, Clay. | 克莱 我来了 有我在 克莱 |
[45:13] | – You ready? – On you, Jace. | -准备好了吗 -等你命令 老杰 |
[45:15] | Bravo 2, I’m moving to the SUV, | B2 我在往越野车方向前进 |
[45:17] | set the base element. | 派出一个单位的兵力 |
[45:20] | That’s us. Move! | 该我们了 走 |
[45:25] | – All right, you ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[45:28] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[45:49] | Bravo 2, set. | B2 已就位 |
[45:54] | Frag out! | 扔出手雷 |
[46:05] | All right, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[46:07] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I’m good. | -没事吧 -没事 我挺好 |
[46:09] | All right, look. RTB. Havoc’s in trouble. Let’s move. | 作战中心遭袭 我们需要返回 走吧 |
[46:16] | Clay, you okay? | 克莱 你还好吗 |
[46:18] | Yeah, good. | 还好 |
[46:22] | Davis, kit up. | 戴维斯 穿好装备 |
[46:30] | Ralph, go dead-bolt the garage door. | 拉尔夫 把车库门闩死。 |
[46:32] | I’ll roll with him. | 我跟他一起去 |
[46:42] | They’re in the garage. Door’s secure. | 他们在车库 门口安全 |
[46:47] | I’ll go get ’em. | 我去救他们 |
[46:58] | VSP’s breaching. They ripped open the garage. | 委内瑞拉特警正在破门 他们炸开了车库门 |
[47:00] | – Ralph’s gone. – Gone? | -拉尔夫已阵亡 -阵亡了 |
[47:04] | He was at the point of impact. There’s nothing left, man. | 他在爆炸中心 尸骨无材了 |
[47:06] | Can you move? | 你能走吗 |
[47:09] | Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 能走 我没事 走吧 我们快走 |
[47:32] | Havoc 2, how many thermites do we have down there? | 作战中心2号 我们还有多少燃烧弹 |
[47:35] | Havoc Actual, I count three. | 作战中心代理指挥官 有三枚 |
[48:36] | Slow your roll, boys. We got two enemy vehicles inbound. | 悠着点 兄弟们 敌方有两辆车正在驶近 |
[48:39] | Ray, you four to the flank. | 雷 你们四个去侧面 |
[48:41] | Rest with me. ?L ambush? | 其他人跟我来 L阵型埋伏作战 |
[48:43] | That’s right. We’ll draw them in. | 对 我们引敌方深入 |
[48:44] | We’ll open up on their flank. Man, let’s move. | 我们开火攻击侧面 开始行动 |
[49:14] | ?Levante los manos! | 举起手来 |
[49:22] | – I’m down to one mag. – Same. | -只剩最后一盒弹药了 -一样 |
[49:24] | All I got is one mag and my razor wit. | 我有一盒弹药还有我敏锐机智的头脑 |
[49:26] | Might run into trouble on the way there. | 路上可能会遇上麻烦 |
[49:28] | – We’re gonna need ammo, boss. – You’re right. | -老大 我们需要弹药 -的确 |
[49:29] | You know what, strip what you can. | 拿走一切能用的东西 |
[49:30] | Rounds and mags. Let’s go. | 子弹和弹药 我们撤 |
[49:32] | Havoc needs us. Let’s double-time it. | 作战中心需要我们 我们加速返回 |
[49:33] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re RTB. | 作战中心 我是B1 我们正在返回 |
[49:35] | How copy? | 收到了吗 |
[49:36] | Negative, Bravo 1. | 不行 B1 |
[49:37] | Havoc is departing our current position. | 作战中心正撤离目前位置 |
[49:39] | Rally point coordinates were sent. | 集结点坐标已发送 |
[49:41] | Proceed there. | 请前往指定位置 |
[49:42] | There’s no way we’re heading to an alternative rally point | 老杰 我们不能在作战中心遭袭的时候 |
[49:45] | with Havoc under fire, Jace. | 前往另一个集结点 |
[49:47] | Let’s go. Mount up. | 出发 上车 |
[49:48] | Let’s roll. | 走 |
[49:55] | That good? | 好点了吗 |
[49:56] | – Works for me. – Okay. | -对我有效 -好的 |
[49:57] | Mack, Mandy, we need to fend off this next wave of assaulters. | 麦克 曼迪 我们得抵挡下一波进攻 |
[50:01] | Davis, scrub the TOC. Grab all the Toughbooks | 戴维斯 放弃作战中心 带上所有的电脑 |
[50:03] | and hard drives marked with the red tabs. | 以及所有红色标记的硬盘 |
[50:05] | – Let’s go. – Thermite the rest. | -咱们走 -其他的都烧毁 |
[50:06] | Burn it down. Then fall back to the safe room. | 全部烧光 然后撤退回安全屋 |
[50:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[50:37] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[50:42] | Moving. | 移动中 |
[50:46] | Bravo, be advised. | B队 请注意 |
[50:47] | We’ve initiated siege protocol. | 我们正在执行围攻协议 |
[50:49] | Havoc is going off-line for exfil. | 作战中心已下线撤离 |
[50:52] | Bravo 2, copies all. | B2 收到 |
[50:54] | Havoc’s going off-line. | 作战中心已下线 |
[51:12] | Hold on the door. | 守住门口 |
[52:16] | Nice shot. | 枪法不错 |
[52:23] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[52:37] | Havoc, this is Vulture 1 and 2. | 作战中心 这里是V1和V2 |
[52:39] | Confirm you’re good for extract. | 请确认是否准备撤离 |
[52:40] | Vulture 1 and 2, Havoc Actual. | V1和V2 我是作战中心代理指挥官 |
[52:42] | I confirm good for extract. | 我确认已准备好撤离 |
[52:44] | Copy, Havoc. We’re three hours out. | 收到 作战中心 三小时后出到 |
[52:45] | Check back on final approach. | 抵达时再联系 |
[52:47] | Copy, Vulture. Havoc out. | 收到 V队 完毕 |
[53:18] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[53:27] | Move with me. | 跟在我后面 |
[53:30] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[53:33] | Lisa, what the hell? | 丽莎 你怎么了 |
[53:35] | – It’s nothing. – It’s clean. | -我没事 -安全 |
[53:37] | We got to keep moving. | 我们要继续前进 |
[53:38] | – I’m almost out. – All right. | -我子弹快打光了 -好的 |
[53:39] | Mack’s set to receive us. I’ll cover you. | 麦克准备迎接我们 我来掩护你们 |
[53:40] | Collapse back to him. Go. | 朝他的方向转移 行动 |
[53:43] | Coming in. | 靠近中 |
[53:44] | You’re good. | 安全 |
[53:56] | Last man! Move! We got you! | 殿后的人 快走 我们掩护你 |
[54:13] | That’ll torch the place? | 这样就能把这里烧了 |
[54:15] | Takes two minutes. | 只需两分钟 |
[54:16] | Burn travels through the walls, | 火焰能穿墙 |
[54:18] | back here to its ignite point. | 烧回起火点 |
[54:21] | – While we’re trapped in here? – No. We’ll be long gone. | -我们困在这怎么办 -没事 早就走了 |
[54:24] | There’s one vehicle down there. Keys in the visor. | 下面有一辆车 钥匙在遮阳板里 |
[54:41] | Enemy incoming! | 有敌人接近 |
[54:45] | It’s Blue! It’s Blue! | 是自己人 自己人 |
[54:50] | VSP’s breached. We’re burning it down. | 委内瑞拉特警已攻入 要全部烧毁 |
[54:52] | Got to move. | 离开这里 |
[54:55] | I know a place we can lay low. | 我知道一个藏身处 |
[54:57] | Good, ’cause the entire country’s hunting us. | 好 整个国家都在追捕我们 |
[55:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[55:07] | – Are you okay? ?- Got to go! | -你没事吧 -该走了 |
[55:20] | – We’ll clear inside before you take ’em in. – Copy. | -确保里面安全了再带他们进去 -收到 |
[55:43] | – All clear. – Clear? | -安全 -安全了 |
[55:44] | Yup. ?Sonny. | 对 桑尼 |
[55:47] | – Post up at the other entry. – Roger that. | -守住其他出入口 -收到 |
[55:49] | Blackburn, bring everyone in. | 布莱克本 带大家进来 |
[55:51] | Thought Mandy said Dr. Craig’s clinic was supposed | 曼迪不是说克雷格医生的诊所 |
[55:53] | to be a safe spot for us. | 是一个安全的地方 |
[55:55] | Well, it looks like the storm’s already been through here. | 看来这里已经被扫荡过了 |
[55:57] | – That’s for sure, huh? ?- Yeah. | -肯定是这样 -对 |
[56:10] | Any sign of Dr. Craig or his colleague? | 有没有克雷格医生或他同事的踪迹 |
[56:15] | Hey, Mandy, we got to talk. | 曼迪 我们得谈谈 |
[56:17] | – Hey, guys, let’s go triage the hostages. – Roger. | -兄弟们 去检查人质的伤势 -收到 |
[56:23] | Dr. Craig was carrying out his evac plan. | 克雷格医生执行了撤退计划 |
[56:26] | He stopped responding two hours ago. | 两个小时前失去联络 |
[56:28] | VSP must have suspected | 委内瑞拉特警一定怀疑 |
[56:30] | that he was passing intel on the hostages, | 是他泄露了人质情报 |
[56:33] | and rolled him and Dr. Kay up. | 把他和凯医生抓了起来 |
[56:36] | He wanted to leave two days ago. | 他两天前就打算离开这里 |
[56:38] | – I convinced him to stay. – Just stop. | -是我劝他留下来 -别说了 |
[56:40] | Just slow down, okay? You understand me? | 冷静点 听我说 |
[56:41] | If they wanted to kill them, VSP would’ve done it here. | 委内瑞拉特警要是想杀了他们早就在这动手了 |
[56:46] | He knew the location of the safe house. | 他知道安全屋的地址 |
[56:51] | VSP got it out of him. | 委内瑞拉特警逼供出地址 |
[56:55] | He led them right to us. | 是他把敌人带了过来 |
[56:57] | Mandy, they can break hardened operators, all right? | 曼迪 嘴再硬的作战人员都会招供 |
[56:59] | Wasn’t Craig’s fault. | 这不是克雷格的错 |
[57:00] | No. It-it’s mine. | 不 是 是我的错 |
[57:04] | Did Trent check you out? | 特伦特跟你联系了吗 |
[57:05] | We’re just under three hours before our extract touches down. | 撤退接应人员到达还有不到三小时 |
[57:07] | I confirmed it before shutting down TOC. | 关闭作战中心之前确认过了 |
[57:09] | You thinking we push there now? | 我们要不要现在就前往撤离点 |
[57:12] | We’ll just be waiting there exposed. | 在那边等着就会暴露 |
[57:13] | It’s safer that we just shelter here, | 守在这里更加安全 |
[57:16] | treat our injured. | 治疗伤者 |
[57:17] | I got a drone launched. It’ll give us eyes. | 我叫了无人机支援 能监视周边环境 |
[57:19] | I’ll work on getting a SATCOM link. It’ll give us a visual. | 我去试着连接卫星通讯 以便看到周边情况 |
[57:22] | – We’ll need it to find a safe route to extract. – All right. | -我们得找到安全的撤离路径 -好 |
[57:26] | Dr. Craig’s still out there. | 克雷格医生还不知所踪 |
[57:28] | He didn’t ask for any of this. | 这些都不是他自愿的 |
[57:29] | I dragged him into it. | 是我连累了他 |
[57:32] | Oh, look, Mandy… | 听着 曼迪 |
[57:33] | I just– I can’t leave him. | 我只是 我不能抛下他不管 |
[57:34] | Look, we do not have the time or the resources to conduct | 我们没有时间和资源组织 |
[57:37] | some kind of a manhunt, understand? My priority | 救援搜寻 我的首要任务 |
[57:39] | is to get everybody out of this country safe. You understand? | 是让所有人安全撤离这个国家 |
[57:41] | Well, what if I could get a location on him? | 如果我能确定他的方位 |
[57:43] | Our cover’s been blown. | 我们的行踪被暴露了 |
[57:46] | It’s blown. The VSP is tearing the city apart looking for us. | 已经暴露了 委内瑞拉特警正四处寻找我们 |
[57:55] | Come with some good, solid intel. | 掌握确凿的情报 |
[57:56] | Maybe we’ll talk, all right? Solid. Got to be solid. | 再找我讨论这件事 确凿 一定要确凿 |
[57:58] | – Got it? – Okay. | -明白吗 -好 |
[58:07] | All right, that should hold. | 好了 这样就行了 |
[58:09] | Cool. Thanks, T. | 好 谢谢 T |
[58:11] | Them staples are gonna go real nice | 你这伤口的缝合线 |
[58:13] | with that D.C. paper-pushing girlfriend of yours. | 准能让你的特区文职女友好好心疼你一番 |
[58:18] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[58:20] | Thought you’d go with something like | 还以为你会说点更损的 |
[58:22] | her leash chafing on my scar. | 她用狗链摩擦着我的伤疤 |
[58:25] | Yeah. I mean, I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[58:27] | I might have crossed a line a little earlier. | 之前说话有点没注意分寸 |
[58:29] | Yeah, well, I might’ve taken it better | 要是之前的行动顺利些 |
[58:31] | if things were a little smoother on that front. | 我就不会太在意你的话 |
[58:33] | There trouble in paradise for Bamm-Bamm and Pebbles? | 神仙眷侣般的”班班”和”小卵石”也会有矛盾 |
[58:39] | Stella showed up at my place right before we left. | 斯特拉在我们离开之前找过我 |
[58:44] | She moved back to Virginia. | 她回弗吉尼亚了 |
[58:45] | Well, yeah, I’ve been there before. | 我也经历过这样的事 |
[58:47] | You’re trying to close the door, | 你正准备关闭心门 |
[58:48] | the next thing you know, they come knocking, | 随后就有人来敲门 |
[58:50] | stirring up everything you’re trying to forget. | 唤起一切想要遗忘的记忆 |
[58:52] | Well, how’d the, uh, how’d the reunion go? | 你们的 你们的重逢复合进展如何 |
[58:54] | Yeah, it wasn’t like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[58:56] | Oh, wasn’t like that? | 不是复合 |
[58:57] | So, I’m not even sure what she wants. | 我都不确定她到底想要什么 |
[58:59] | Well, it’s pretty clear to me. | 我看她想要的很明确 |
[59:01] | She moves across country, knocking at your door? | 她大老远回来 还主动敲了你的门 |
[59:04] | Hey, you guys see painkillers anywhere? | 你们有没有看到止疼药 |
[59:09] | Ah. ?There you go. | 给 |
[59:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:11] | You know, I’d, uh, | 你知道 我 |
[59:13] | still be dangling upside down in that car | 如果不是你救我出来 |
[59:16] | like a little air freshener if you hadn’t cut me out. | 我可能还像空气净化器一样在车里挂着呢 |
[59:18] | Ah, you’d have done the same for any of us, right? | 你也会这样做的 对吧 |
[59:20] | Yeah. Come on, man. Your love life is | 行了 哥们 你的情感生活 |
[59:22] | already too complicated without adding there Ricki Vic to it. | 不算小维克已经足够乱了 |
[59:26] | Don’t worry there, Peaches. | 别担心 帅哥 |
[59:27] | I’m not gonna steal your little wingman apprentice away. | 我不会把你的僚机学徒抢走的 |
[59:30] | I think we could lose the “Apprentice.” | 我觉得我已经出师了 |
[59:31] | Also, more of a master now. | 而且 青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[59:33] | – Really? – I got to give it to the kid. | -是吗 -我觉得小伙子说的没错 |
[59:36] | I coached him up pretty good. | 我教得挺好 |
[59:37] | So you know where he keeps his spare key | 所以你知道他的备用钥匙在哪吗 |
[59:39] | in case you need to drag his ass home? | 万一以后你要拽他回家 |
[59:42] | Which WrestleMania DVD to play to keep his night terrors away? | 哪个《摔角狂热》的碟片能不让他半夜惊醒 |
[59:45] | I even know his ATM number | 我甚至知道他的银行卡号 |
[59:46] | for when he passes out in the champagne room. | 以防他在香槟房喝醉过去 |
[59:48] | I just got to tell you. You two are way more | 我就是说 你们两个在 |
[59:50] | agreeable | 吵架的时候 |
[59:51] | when you’re disagreeing. | 更能让人信服 |
[59:52] | Just saying. Especially you, Blonde Judas. | 就这样 尤其是你 金发犹大 |
[59:54] | – Okay, that’s it. – What? | -好了 你完了 -什么 |
[59:57] | Pucker up. Come here. | 弄你 过来 |
[59:59] | Oh! Come here. Hey. | 给我过来 |
[1:00:03] | You need to get that scrape stitched up. | 你脸上的伤得缝合一下 |
[1:00:05] | Relax for a minute. | 稍微休息一下 |
[1:00:07] | I need to get this SATCOM link up and running. | 我需要把卫星通讯弄好 |
[1:00:12] | Ensign Davis? | 戴维斯少尉 |
[1:00:16] | How you handled yourself back there was nothing less | 你之前在基地的行为可以说 |
[1:00:17] | than remarkable. | 相当完美 |
[1:00:19] | I dropped my spatial awareness. | 我的空间意识松懈了 |
[1:00:21] | No, you prioritized. | 不 你分清了主次 |
[1:00:23] | You risked your life to keep our extract inbound | 你在一边销毁作战中心的资料 |
[1:00:25] | while you were demoing the TOC. | 一边冒险确保我们能安全撤离 |
[1:00:27] | If you think that’s dropping SA, I strongly disagree. | 如果你觉得那是空间意识松懈 我强烈反对 |
[1:00:31] | Oh, well, agree to disagree. | 那我们各执己见吧 |
[1:00:33] | Look around, things go south. | 看看周围 行动出岔子 |
[1:00:35] | Happens to all of us. | 谁都经历过 |
[1:00:37] | But it’s how we conduct ourselves after the fall | 但我们失败后的自我应对措施 |
[1:00:40] | that defines us. Tonight, | 才能决定我们的能力 今晚 |
[1:00:42] | you sacrificed your own safety for the good of the team. | 你牺牲自我安全以保全队伍 |
[1:00:47] | If you hadn’t been there… | 如果不是你在 |
[1:00:48] | No. Know how many times Bravo’s said that about you? | 不 你知道B队曾多次这样说你吗 |
[1:00:53] | I need to keep working. | 我要继续干活了 |
[1:00:55] | Well, you need to get that stitched up. | 你得把伤口缝好 |
[1:01:04] | Guess you’ve stolen my ability | 看起来你跟我学会了 |
[1:01:05] | to complain about my review board getting cut short. | 抱怨审查委员会的时间被缩短了 |
[1:01:09] | Don’t tell me you’d rather be tap-dancing for a wardroom | 不要告诉我你现在宁愿在一群 |
[1:01:11] | of humorless brass right now. | 枯燥的长官面前表演吧 |
[1:01:13] | Lot less stressful here. | 这里压力小多了 |
[1:01:16] | You had Trent check you out yet? | 你让特伦特帮你检查了吗 |
[1:01:18] | Yeah, he told me to open the tourniquet | 他告诉我每隔二十分钟 |
[1:01:19] | every 20 minutes for blood flow. | 打开止血带让血液流通 |
[1:01:20] | Didn’t want to remove the souvenir from my leg yet. | 还不想把我腿里的纪念品取出来 |
[1:01:25] | Overheard Mandy lobbying | 我听到曼迪刚才游说你 |
[1:01:26] | to attempt a rescue of Dr. Craig. | 试着去救回克雷格医生 |
[1:01:30] | That a call you’d make? | 你会做这个决定吗 |
[1:01:34] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[1:01:35] | making the call is not the problem. | 做决定不是问题 |
[1:01:36] | It’s living with it’s the hard part. | 承受后果是最难的 |
[1:01:39] | Is there a particular call that’s weighing on you? | 有哪个决定的后果让你放不下了吗 |
[1:01:43] | Still think I should’ve stood for Davis | 我还是觉得应该在戴维斯的 |
[1:01:45] | at her disciplinary review. | 纪律审查会上替她说话 |
[1:01:46] | Yeah, she got off, though. | 她最后不是没事了 |
[1:01:48] | And you didn’t have to ding your career. | 而且也没影响你的事业 |
[1:01:50] | It’s a win-win, right? | 这是双赢 不是吗 |
[1:01:52] | I would say so. | 我觉得没错 |
[1:01:54] | It’s all about picking your battles, man. | 一切取决于你如何选自己的战役 |
[1:01:57] | I picked wrong on that one. | 但是那次我选错了 |
[1:02:00] | It’s the last time I put my own interests over what’s right. | 那是我最后一次为个人利益放弃正确的决定 |
[1:02:07] | That’s gonna give us a drone feed? | 这样能连接上无人机吗 |
[1:02:08] | Well, as soon as I link it up. | 等我连好就可以收到了 |
[1:02:17] | Easy. Come on. | 慢一点 |
[1:02:17] | I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[1:02:19] | – You okay? – Yeah. No, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事的 |
[1:02:20] | Shh, shh. Hey, hey, look at me. | 别说话了 看着我 |
[1:02:22] | – Just breathe. Trent? Trent? – I’m fine. I’m… | -正常呼吸 特伦特 特伦特 -我没事 |
[1:02:25] | She almost passed out. Just take a look at her, all right? | 她差点昏过去 你去检查她一下 |
[1:02:27] | – Yeah. Come with me. I’ll have a look. Come on. – Sonny | -来 跟我走 我帮你看一下 -桑尼 |
[1:02:29] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Everything okay? | -你别反抗 -没事吧 |
[1:02:31] | – Yeah. Get in here. – I just got to get this | -快进来 -我只需要把这个 |
[1:02:32] | – SATCOM– get this SATCOM… – No, no, we’re fine. Got it. | -把这个卫星通讯 -不行 别管了 我来 |
[1:02:34] | – No, I just, I got to, I have to… – Stop. Stop! | -不 我就 我必须要 -停 不要说了 |
[1:02:35] | Sonny, get this thing working, will you? | 桑尼 把这个东西弄好 |
[1:02:45] | The Agency only knew | 局里只知道 |
[1:02:46] | of the one holding facility where they had us. | 关押我们的那一个地点 |
[1:02:51] | No idea where they might have taken Dr. Craig. | 不知道他们可能把克雷格医生关在哪 |
[1:02:55] | Okay, so, who would? | 好吧 那谁能知道 |
[1:02:57] | Who can we lean on? | 我们可以去找谁 |
[1:03:00] | See, I had value because they suspected me of being CIA, | 我有价值是因为他们怀疑我是中情局的人 |
[1:03:05] | but I’m not sure what they would want with a Brit. | 但是我不清楚他们要一个英国人干什么 |
[1:03:09] | Well, the fact that they didn’t leave Dr. Craig for dead | 他们既然还没杀死克雷格医生 |
[1:03:11] | tells me that someone had a use for him. | 就说明他对某人有用 |
[1:03:14] | The question is: who? | 问题是那个人是谁 |
[1:03:18] | There was one VSP lieutenant in there | 有一个委内瑞拉特警的中尉 |
[1:03:20] | who would talk to me a bit– Cabrera. | 跟我说了几句话 好像叫卡布雷拉 |
[1:03:24] | He seemed to be fed up with the unit’s tactics. | 他好像受不了小队的逼供招数 |
[1:03:27] | Vulnerable? | 好下手吗 |
[1:03:28] | Eh, at least a glimmer of a conscience. | 至少还有一丝良心 |
[1:03:32] | He carried some guilt over losing his wife. | 他因为失去妻子而自责 |
[1:03:35] | If I hadn’t been chained to the wall, | 如果我不是被拴在了墙上 |
[1:03:36] | I might’ve tried to turn him. | 我可能就试着策反他了 |
[1:03:37] | Do you think he would know where Dr. Craig is? | 你觉得他会知道克雷格医生在哪吗 |
[1:03:40] | Well, high ranking enough to be in the loop. | 他的等级很高 应该知道消息 |
[1:03:43] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[1:03:45] | You could ask him. | 你可以问他 |
[1:03:47] | You remember how you got here from the safe house? | 还记得你是怎么从安全屋到这里的吗 |
[1:03:49] | Orange Land Cruiser. | 橘黄色的陆地巡洋舰 |
[1:03:51] | Did you lose consciousness when you were attacked? | 你在被袭击的时候有没有失去意识 |
[1:03:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:03:54] | – What about since then? – Also no. | -在那之后呢 -也没有 |
[1:03:56] | And since I know you’re about to ask | 既然我知道你下一句要问的是 |
[1:03:57] | if I remember what happened before, | 我还记不记得之前发生的事 |
[1:03:58] | I confirmed the helo extract, | 我确定了撤离直升机的事 |
[1:04:00] | I grabbed the hard drives, and I thermited the terminals. | 拔出了硬盘 并且烧毁了终端 |
[1:04:02] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我说过了 我没事 |
[1:04:03] | Except for the, uh, dizzy spell in the other room. | 除了你刚刚差点在隔壁晕倒 |
[1:04:06] | Or would you call that a loss of balance? | 还是你管那叫没站稳 |
[1:04:08] | Either way, it puts you on concussion protocol. | 不管怎样 得按照脑震荡程序处理 |
[1:04:11] | Cocktail time? | 该扎针了 |
[1:04:13] | Magnesium. | 这里面有镁 |
[1:04:14] | Hydration will help stave off symptoms. | 多喝水能帮你缓解症状 |
[1:04:17] | Needle coming in. | 要扎针了 |
[1:04:23] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:24] | I’m fine! | 我很好 |
[1:04:25] | Put it out over comms, so everybody stops asking me. | 在通讯设备上喊一声 省得大家再问我 |
[1:04:27] | Well, you’re all set. | 你没事了 |
[1:04:29] | But if you have a headache or anything… | 但是如果你出现头痛什么的 |
[1:04:31] | let me know. | 就告诉我 |
[1:04:32] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:04:33] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[1:04:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:44] | All right. Just hang here and take it easy. | 多休息 放轻松 |
[1:04:46] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[1:04:47] | I got to help us figure out how to get out of this mess. | 我得尽快设法摆脱目前的困境 |
[1:04:49] | You’re seriously just as stubborn as the first day I met you. | 你和我第一天见到你时一样固执 |
[1:04:52] | You remember you tried to bite my head off for asking for a hammock. | 还记得你因为想要一张吊床冲我大发雷霆 |
[1:04:54] | Not exactly how I remember it. | 我印象中可不是这样 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, you see? | 你看 |
[1:04:58] | You do have a concussion. | 你确实脑震荡了 |
[1:05:01] | You need anything else from me? | 你还需要我帮忙吗 |
[1:05:02] | That’s a really generous offer coming | 这真是一个慷慨的提议 |
[1:05:03] | from someone who looks pretty banged up himself. | 出自一个看起来伤得不轻的人 |
[1:05:06] | I’m all good. | 我没事 |
[1:05:08] | Be in a body bag if it weren’t for Vic, but… | 如果不是维克我就已经进棺材了 但是 |
[1:05:12] | you know, everybody needs a little help sometimes. | 每个人都会有需要帮助的时候 |
[1:05:14] | That’s why we’re a team. | 因此我们是一个团队 |
[1:05:16] | I know, it… | 我知道 只是 |
[1:05:18] | just seems like when the chips were down, | 似乎在危急关头时 |
[1:05:20] | I wasn’t an asset, I was a… | 我没有什么价值 我就是 |
[1:05:23] | drain on resources. | 对资源的浪费 |
[1:05:24] | You are an asset. | 你是个有价值的人 |
[1:05:27] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[1:05:27] | And that’s why we’re all here checking up on you. | 这就是为什么我们都来这看你 |
[1:05:30] | All right, so if you get a headache… | 所以如果你出现头痛 |
[1:05:31] | This conversation is going to give me one | 这段对话如果再长点 |
[1:05:34] | if it goes on much longer. | 我就真要头痛了 |
[1:05:36] | – Okay, okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[1:05:43] | Either got a drone feed | 不是无人机有信号了 |
[1:05:44] | or Slovakian reruns of The A-Team. | 就是斯洛伐克在重播《天龙特攻队》 |
[1:05:47] | Not sure I did it right. | 不确定我接对了 |
[1:05:50] | We got the drone feed. | 我们连上无人机了 |
[1:05:52] | Long-range comms are back up, too. | 远程通讯也恢复了 |
[1:05:53] | Ooh, my work is done here. | 我在这里的工作完成了 |
[1:05:56] | Call me MacGyver. | 叫我”百战天龙” |
[1:05:57] | – Stop, all right? – It’s a real lead, Jason. | -够了 -这是个真的线索 杰森 |
[1:05:59] | – Okay, look– I understand that. – A chance to find Dr. Craig. | -我明白 -一个找到克雷格医生的机会 |
[1:06:01] | we’re not supposed to be in this country, and you want us to what, | 我们本不应该在这个国家 你竟然想让我们 |
[1:06:03] | just knock on the door of some VSP lieutenant? | 直接去敲委内瑞拉特警中尉的门吗 |
[1:06:05] | Is that what you want us to do? ?All right, | 你是想让我们这么做吗 |
[1:06:06] | what’s this I hear about knocking on the enemy’s door? | 我听到去敲敌人的门是怎么回事 |
[1:06:08] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:06:10] | There’s a VSP lieutenant | 有个委内瑞拉特警中尉 |
[1:06:11] | who might know where they took Dr. Craig. | 可能知道他们把克雷格医生带去了哪里 |
[1:06:13] | Ramos thinks he might be sympathetic. | 拉莫斯认为他可能会产生同情 |
[1:06:15] | We’re playing beyond injured | 我们身受重伤 |
[1:06:16] | and you want to throw a Hail Mary? | 你想要孤注一掷 |
[1:06:18] | I have his home address. | 我有他家的地址 |
[1:06:19] | We have ISR, we’ve got comms, | 我们有侦察监视设备 我们有通讯设备 |
[1:06:20] | there’s a couple hours before extract. | 距撤离还有几个小时 |
[1:06:22] | That is not much time to get him to cooperate. | 那些时间不够让他配合的 |
[1:06:24] | Get this guy in front of me, he’ll talk. | 把他带到我面前 他会说的 |
[1:06:28] | It’s your call, Jace. | 你来决定 老杰 |
[1:06:31] | Dr. Craig’s life depends on us. | 克雷格医生能否活命取决于我们 |
[1:06:34] | One last shot, one. | 最后一次尝试 就一次 |
[1:06:37] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:06:45] | Mandy’s friends back in Langley have come through | 曼迪在中情局的朋友带来了我们的目标方案 |
[1:06:46] | with our target package– VSP Officer Cesar Cabrera. | 委内瑞拉特警警官塞萨尔·卡布雷拉 |
[1:06:50] | He lives in this apartment complex in the Montalbán region. | 他住在蒙塔尔班地区的公寓大楼里 |
[1:06:53] | Area looks quiet. | 那地区很寂静 |
[1:06:55] | Shouldn’t be that many eyes on us with the citywide curfew. | 全市范围宵禁应该不会有太多人看到我们 |
[1:06:57] | Violent totalitarian regime with the assist. | 暴力极权反倒帮上了忙 |
[1:07:00] | Also in our favor, | 对我们有利的还有 |
[1:07:01] | Cabrera’s neighborhood has minimal police activity, | 卡布雷拉的街区很少有警察活动 |
[1:07:03] | so we shouldn’t expect any resistance. ? | 所以我们应该不会遭遇阻力 |
[1:07:05] | Well, we can’t afford any– we’re closing in on our extract window. | 我们也承受不起 已接近撤退时间了 |
[1:07:08] | – Two hours out. – That’s it. | -两个小时就撤 -就这么办 |
[1:07:10] | So, any whiff of complication, we cank the op, got it? | 出现任何棘手情况 取消行动 明白吗 |
[1:07:12] | Here’s some petty cash, in case Cabrera needs some motivation. | 给你点备用现金 以防卡布雷拉需要一些动力 |
[1:07:15] | Clay, Ray, Sonny, with me. The rest, let’s load up. | 克莱 雷 桑尼跟着我 其他人武装起来 |
[1:07:17] | We roll in five, let’s go. | 我们五点出发 行动 |
[1:07:18] | Jace, I-I think I should hang back. | 老杰 我 我认为我应该在后方 |
[1:07:20] | Gather up the ammo, prep for another follow-up. | 收集弹药 准备再次跟进 |
[1:07:23] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[1:07:24] | Trent, take his place. Roll with us. | 特伦特 顶上他的位置 跟我们行动 |
[1:07:26] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过说这个 |
[1:07:28] | but I’m not sure I want mission success on this one. | 但我不确定我想让这次行动成功 |
[1:07:30] | You know what, Mandy’s got a lead. | 曼迪得到了线索 |
[1:07:32] | We owe it to her to chase it down. | 查下去是我们欠她的 |
[1:07:35] | Yeah, but if she pries a location from this guy, | 但是如果她从这家伙口中探听到了位置 |
[1:07:36] | then what happens? | 之后怎么办 |
[1:07:38] | Another rabbit hole, another door to kick, | 另一个麻烦 另一个要闯的地方 |
[1:07:40] | when we’re already on fumes? | 在我们原本就疲惫不堪的时候 |
[1:07:41] | It’s all right, we’ll figure it out when we get there. | 没事的 船到桥头自然直 |
[1:07:43] | That’s what we always do. | 我们一直是这么做的 |
[1:07:44] | End of the road’s coming quick, Jace. | 我们快走到头了 老杰 |
[1:07:57] | Bravo 1, be advised you’re one block out from target. | B1 你离目标只有一个街区 |
[1:08:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:08:02] | I can take over the ISR. | 我可以接管侦察监视设备 |
[1:08:04] | You knock that IV bag down already? | 你已经输液完了吗 |
[1:08:06] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我好了 |
[1:08:07] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:11] | Hey, Blackburn? | 布莱克本 |
[1:08:13] | You didn’t happen to grab any more mags at the safe house, did you? | 你有没有从安全屋里面多拿些弹匣 |
[1:08:15] | I’ll see what I can round up. | 我看看我能找到什么 |
[1:08:17] | All right, you’re at the helm. | 好了 你来掌舵 |
[1:08:19] | Bravo’s going internal. | B队进入内部了 |
[1:08:19] | Watch the streets. | 监视好街道 |
[1:08:26] | You know, if you need anything, uh… | 如果你需要什么 |
[1:08:28] | just tell me, all right? | 就跟我说 |
[1:08:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:08:45] | Kick it open. | 踹开 |
[1:08:56] | Come on. | 起来 |
[1:08:59] | Who are you people?! | 你们是谁 |
[1:09:01] | Fellow civil servants. | 公职人员同事 |
[1:09:04] | Watch the hall. | 盯着大厅 |
[1:09:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:09:07] | Why don’t you make this real easy on yourself? | 你为什么不让你自己轻松一点 |
[1:09:10] | 50,000 U.S., Cesar. | 50000美元 塞萨尔 |
[1:09:12] | Mm-hmm. Tell us where Dr. Craig is. | 告诉我们克雷格医生在哪 |
[1:09:15] | Don’t know any doctor. | 不认识什么医生 |
[1:09:16] | – You know, no? – No. | -不认识吗 -不 |
[1:09:18] | He was taking care of prisoners under your watch– where is he? | 他在你的看管下照顾囚犯 他在哪 |
[1:09:21] | Ramos, the American oil exec you had in there. | 拉莫斯 你手下的美国石油公司高管 |
[1:09:24] | He told me about you. | 他把你的情况告诉了我 |
[1:09:25] | Told me that you’re good enough | 他说你的善良足以看到 |
[1:09:28] | to see the evil that your VSP leaders were perpetrating. | 你的委内瑞拉特警领导犯下了恶行 |
[1:09:32] | Men who would defile your country. | 那些玷污你国家的人 |
[1:09:34] | You owe them no loyalty. | 你不需要忠于他们 |
[1:09:37] | Those men? | 那些人 |
[1:09:39] | Are expecting me to report for duty in the next 20 minutos. | 正等着我二十分钟后向他们报到 |
[1:09:45] | If I am not there, | 如果我没有按时出现 |
[1:09:46] | they will come here. | 他们就会找到这来 |
[1:09:48] | Are you prepared for that? | 到时候你们能应付吗 |
[1:09:50] | You’re lying, Cesar. Nobody’s coming. | 你在说谎 塞萨尔 没有人会来的 |
[1:09:52] | We have all the time we need. | 我们有足够的时间 |
[1:10:01] | You know, uh, typically, | 你知道吗 |
[1:10:03] | we push the rifle barrel away with our hands and… | 我们通常会用手来推枪管 |
[1:10:08] | not our head. | 而不是用脑袋 |
[1:10:12] | You know, I, uh, | 其实 我 |
[1:10:14] | I really wish I was there, Davis. | 我真后悔当时没在你身边 戴维斯 |
[1:10:17] | We had just gotten to the safe house ten minutes sooner. | 如果我们能再早十分钟到达安全屋就好了 |
[1:10:20] | It’s not your job. | 那不是你的任务 |
[1:10:21] | It’s on me to have my back. | 我应该保护好自己 |
[1:10:23] | No, everybody’s got to have their | 不 每个人都有 |
[1:10:25] | six covered from time to time. | 需要别人保护的时候 |
[1:10:32] | You got to ease up on yourself. | 你应该对自己更宽容一点 |
[1:10:35] | You know, I thought I was gonna die, Sonny. | 我以为我就要那样死去了 桑尼 |
[1:10:39] | Right there on the floor. | 就那样死在地上 |
[1:10:44] | I swear to you… | 我向你保证 |
[1:10:47] | I would’ve burned this city to the ground. | 我会把这座城市夷为平地 |
[1:10:50] | This is all I could find. | 我只能找到这么多了 |
[1:10:54] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 |
[1:10:55] | It’ll do. | 这些足够了 |
[1:11:02] | Dr. Craig came here to help your people, Cesar. | 克雷格医生是来向你们提供帮助的 塞萨尔 |
[1:11:05] | To save Venezuela’s sick and poor. | 来救助委内瑞拉那些生病和贫穷的人们 |
[1:11:07] | And he deserves to go home! | 而他应该回家 |
[1:11:08] | Told you, I don’t know about a doctor. | 我说过我不知道什么医生 |
[1:11:10] | Any second, officers are gonna be here looking for me. | 军官们随时会来找我 |
[1:11:12] | We got to end this. We’re burning time, come on. | 我们得结束了 这是在浪费时间 走吧 |
[1:11:14] | He knows where Dr. Craig is. | 他知道克雷格医生在哪里 |
[1:11:16] | Of course he does, Mandy. Of course he does, all right? | 他当然知道 曼迪 这我清楚 |
[1:11:18] | Here’s the thing, he’s more afraid of the VSP | 但问题是 比起我们 |
[1:11:19] | than he is of us, that’s why. | 他更害怕委内瑞拉特警 |
[1:11:22] | Not giving in. | 我不能妥协 |
[1:11:23] | What’s one more body down here? | 反正这里再多一具尸体也无妨 |
[1:11:25] | Where is Dr. Craig? | 克雷格医生在哪里 |
[1:11:27] | Where?! | 他在哪儿 |
[1:11:35] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:11:37] | Is that your wife? | 那是你妻子吗 |
[1:11:41] | A memory now. | 她已经不在了 |
[1:11:46] | Why do you need her forgiveness? | 为什么要求她的原谅 |
[1:11:49] | You lost so much. | 你失去的太多了 |
[1:11:50] | Your loved ones, your country. | 你爱的人 还有你的国家 |
[1:11:52] | The tide of death down here must be so overwhelming. | 在这里死亡之潮势不可挡 |
[1:11:56] | Easy to lose yourself in it. | 很容易便迷失其中 |
[1:12:04] | The man I’m trying to save… | 我想救的那个人 |
[1:12:07] | he never asked for any of this. | 他本不想卷入这些 |
[1:12:10] | He’s a force for good, | 他一心向善 |
[1:12:13] | for healing. | 救死扶伤 |
[1:12:14] | And he’s paying for my sins. | 却要为我的罪行付出代价 |
[1:12:18] | I am asking you, Cesar, for a chance to atone. | 我在请求你 塞萨尔 为了弥补我的过错 |
[1:12:26] | They call it “The Mill.” | 他们把那里叫做”磨坊” |
[1:12:30] | It’s where we dropped off those we wanted to break. | 我们把审问对象都关到了那里 |
[1:12:35] | The others would do it for us. | 其他人会替我们进行审讯 |
[1:12:37] | “Others”? | “其他人” |
[1:12:41] | The foreigners. | 那些外国人 |
[1:12:42] | They wanted to take hostages with them. | 他们想把人质带在身边 |
[1:12:44] | Hezbollah? | 是真主党吗 |
[1:12:46] | They’re sending them to the Middle East? | 他们要把人质送到中东去 |
[1:12:49] | Western doctors are valuable to them. | 西方的医生们对他们来说很有价值 |
[1:12:52] | They-they won’t keep them in this country much longer. | 他们不会把他们留在这儿太长时间 |
[1:13:03] | So, the doctors are in Hezbollah custody? | 所以医生们在真主党手里 |
[1:13:06] | We knew they had a presence here; | 我们知道他们在这里出现过 |
[1:13:07] | they’re trying to leverage the chaos for their criminal activities. | 他们试图利用混乱来进行犯罪活动 |
[1:13:10] | Uh, look, the facility they have, The Mill, | 他们的那个设施 磨坊 |
[1:13:12] | is it an interrogation facility? | 是一个审讯设施吗 |
[1:13:14] | Pain factory. | 疼痛工厂 |
[1:13:15] | Westerners are a huge coup for Hezbollah, | 西方人对真主党来说是意外之喜 |
[1:13:17] | so we can assume they’re still alive, | 所以我们可以假设他们还活着 |
[1:13:19] | but they’ll be trafficked east as soon as possible. | 但他们可能马上就要被送到东方去了 |
[1:13:21] | Extract helos just confirmed they’re inbound. | 撤离的直升机刚刚确认即将到达 |
[1:13:23] | Hour out. | 大约还有一小时 |
[1:13:25] | The Mill’s in the same direction as the extract point. | 磨坊和撤离点在相同的方向 |
[1:13:28] | It’s just a few miles off. | 只隔了几英里 |
[1:13:29] | This would be a zero-intel hit on an unknown number of combatants | 这将会是一项情报 战斗人员 作战条件 |
[1:13:33] | in a setting that we know nothing about. | 全部未知的行动 |
[1:13:36] | I’m not sure Bravo’s squared away | 我不认为B队现在 |
[1:13:38] | for something like this right now. | 有能力应对这种情况 |
[1:13:39] | Dr. Craig kept our asses out of the fire. | 克雷格医生对我们照顾有加 |
[1:13:42] | You know the boys’ll charge it for him if you point the way. | 只要你下命令 队员们会做好准备的 |
[1:13:44] | No doubt about that, | 这点毫无疑问 |
[1:13:45] | but I got to draw a line somewhere. | 但我必须设下底线 |
[1:13:48] | Pack up. Move to extract in 30 mikes. | 收拾东西 三十分钟后向撤离点出发 |
[1:13:51] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:14:08] | – Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. – What are you doing? | -抱歉 我没想吓着你 -你来干什么 |
[1:14:11] | I, uh, wanted to talk to you. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[1:14:16] | Look, Blackburn already saved me, | 布莱克本救了我 |
[1:14:18] | Trent medicated me, and Clay pep-talked me, | 特伦特帮我包扎伤口 克莱给我加油打气 |
[1:14:19] | so why don’t you just save your energy. | 所以你还是省点力气吧 |
[1:14:22] | It feels like we’re all getting tested down here, right? | 感觉就像我们在这里经受了考验 对吗 |
[1:14:26] | In my case, literally. | 对我来说确实如此 |
[1:14:28] | And the guy marking my grade | 而给我打分的那家伙 |
[1:14:29] | has a three-inch chunk of steel stuck in his leg. | 腿里插着一根七厘米长的钢条 |
[1:14:32] | Doubt that earns me extra credit. | 这条估计不能给我加分了 |
[1:14:33] | Look, Mack didn’t get hurt on your watch. | 麦克不是在你眼皮底下受伤的 |
[1:14:35] | They can’t hold that against you. | 他们不能把这归咎于你 |
[1:14:38] | Truth is, Lisa… | 说实话 丽莎 |
[1:14:40] | I’ve been way too concerned with how… | 我太过在意自己在 |
[1:14:42] | I look to the Warrant Board. | 准尉评分表上的形象了 |
[1:14:44] | – I owe you an apology. No. I… – Ray, don’t. | -我欠你一句抱歉 不 我 -雷 别这样 |
[1:14:48] | I should’ve stood for you after your arrest. | 你被捕之后我应该替你站出来的 |
[1:14:49] | I didn’t, and I am sorry. | 但我没有 我很抱歉 |
[1:14:50] | – You think that’s what I want to hear? – No. | -你觉得这就是我想听的吗 -不是 |
[1:14:53] | No, it’s just the truth. | 不 这只是事实 |
[1:14:55] | I made the wrong call. | 我做出了错误的决定 |
[1:14:57] | Look, lot of complications come with following a new path. | 新的道路必将伴随着更多问题 |
[1:15:00] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[1:15:03] | Yeah, I think I’m starting to find that out now. | 是啊 我想我开始意识到这一点了 |
[1:15:10] | Are we good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[1:15:12] | You were doing what you thought was best for your family. | 你只是做出了你认为对家人最好的选择 |
[1:15:14] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[1:15:19] | We’re moving to exfil. | 我们要向撤离点移动了 |
[1:15:20] | I got some things to… do. | 我还有些事要做 |
[1:15:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[1:15:33] | Look, I know you’re angry, I understand it, but, um, | 我知道你很生气 我能理解 但是 |
[1:15:37] | we did everything that we could. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[1:15:39] | Team’s injured. It’s running on fumes. | 队员们受了伤 大家都精疲力尽了 |
[1:15:41] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:46] | Dr. Craig’s the newest name on my list. | 克雷格医生是我名单上最新的名字 |
[1:15:49] | Your list? What’s that? | 你的什么名单 |
[1:15:52] | You have contacts on your phone. | 你有你的手机通讯录 |
[1:15:55] | I have a list of people I’ve crossed paths with– | 我有我合作过的人员名单 |
[1:15:59] | sources, colleagues, friends, people who | 线人 同事 朋友 |
[1:16:02] | grow close to me | 有的人跟我走得近 |
[1:16:04] | because they think I have their best interests at heart. | 因为他们觉得我会把他们的利益放心上 |
[1:16:09] | People who inevitably get hurt | 有的人因为相信我 |
[1:16:12] | for trusting me. | 受了伤 |
[1:16:14] | I have my share of collateral damage, too. | 我也间接伤害过一些人 |
[1:16:23] | It’s getting harder to justify the… | 身边一直有人受伤 |
[1:16:26] | people who are getting hurt around us. | 想给他们一个交代是越来越难 |
[1:16:28] | They add up, don’t they? | 人数越来越多 是吧 |
[1:16:32] | Here I was hoping… | 我是希望 |
[1:16:37] | we’d get to make just one of those right. | 我们应该尽可能多挽救一个人 |
[1:16:46] | Blackburn. | 布莱克本 |
[1:16:49] | Round ’em up. | 集合 |
[1:16:50] | All right, so, this is the building | 好 我们认为 |
[1:16:52] | where we believe they’re holding the doctors. | 医生被关在这座大楼里 |
[1:16:54] | I had a feeling Bravo wasn’t leaving without an encore. | 我感觉B队不救出人是不会走的 |
[1:16:56] | Yep. And we’re gonna be stripped down, fast and dirty. | 是的 我们精简装备 快速粗暴 |
[1:16:59] | The building we’re hitting’s a disused three-story factory. | 攻击目标建筑是个三层高的废弃工厂 |
[1:17:02] | Primary breach point’s a door on the green side of the building. | 主要的突破口是大楼绿色那一侧的门 |
[1:17:05] | What’s our game plan, | 我们的作战计划呢 |
[1:17:05] | since we don’t know where they’re holding these hostages? | 我们也不知道他们把人质关在哪了 |
[1:17:07] | Clear from the basement up. | 从地下室向上搜查 |
[1:17:09] | Any combatants? | 其他人的意见呢 |
[1:17:11] | External, I’ve only counted a few on patrol. | 外面只有几个巡逻人员 |
[1:17:13] | Internal, anybody’s guess. | 内部 说不准 |
[1:17:15] | Could be a mix of VSP and Hezbollah. | 可能有委内瑞拉特警和真主党 |
[1:17:18] | Sun’s coming up in 15, | 太阳十五分钟后升起 |
[1:17:19] | so you won’t have the cover of darkness. | 你们将失去黑夜的掩护 |
[1:17:22] | Got a jury-rigged TOC. | 准备个临时作战中心 |
[1:17:23] | What’s our plan for loss of comms? | 失去通讯我们怎么办 |
[1:17:24] | Helo landing zone’s been plugged into all your GPSs. | 你们的GPS上有直升机降落点的定位 |
[1:17:27] | If we lose comms, get to the extract point. | 如果失去通讯 直接去撤离点 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah, not if, when. | 不是如果 是什么时候 |
[1:17:31] | We got 30 minutes till we have to unplug here. | 三十分钟后我们就得从这撤离 |
[1:17:33] | After that, you’ll be on your own. | 否则 你们就得靠自己了 |
[1:17:34] | All right, look, these guys are not gonna be expecting | 好的 听着 那些人想不到 |
[1:17:36] | another fight from us. | 我们会再次出击 |
[1:17:37] | Good. Got surprise on our side. Yeah. | 很好 我们可以攻其不备 |
[1:17:39] | That’s about all we got on our side. | 我们就只剩下突袭了 |
[1:17:43] | Feast your eyes on slim pickings, boys. | 欣赏一下我们所剩无几的东西 兄弟们 |
[1:17:51] | All right, look, I know I’m asking a lot on this one. | 好吧 我知道让你们再战有点勉强 |
[1:17:53] | We’re beat up. We’re injured. | 我们被攻击 受伤 |
[1:17:55] | With the sun coming up, | 太阳出来后 |
[1:17:56] | tactically, we’re really going up against it. | 从战术上来说 我们真的是迎面对抗 |
[1:17:59] | So I need to know now. | 所以我现在需要知道 |
[1:18:01] | If anyone has an issue with this, | 如果任何人对此有意见 |
[1:18:03] | they got to speak up now. | 现在就说出来 |
[1:18:04] | That’s a strong copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[1:18:05] | Dr. Craig’s life is in our hands. | 克雷格医生的命指望我们 |
[1:18:08] | Going for him is the right call. | 去救他是正确的决定 |
[1:18:09] | Yeah. Got no cake-eaters playing geopolitical chess on this op. | 没有高官在这次行动指手画脚的 |
[1:18:13] | Saving the guy who put his life on the line is an easy call. | 救这个命悬一线的家伙就简单多了 |
[1:18:16] | And Bravo, we never run from a fight. | B队 从来没有逃避过战斗 |
[1:18:19] | Let’s get ‘er done. | 我们战斗吧 |
[1:18:20] | All right, dig in. Two mags each. | 好 战斗 一人两个弹匣 |
[1:18:22] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[1:18:27] | Bravo 5, we’re two mikes out. | B5 我们两分钟后抵达 |
[1:18:29] | Everyone conserve your rounds, make them count. | 节省你们的弹药 确保弹无虚发 |
[1:18:31] | Lower on ammo than a neutered dog. | 弹药少的可怜 |
[1:18:33] | I can’t remember being this Winchester’d. | 都想不起我们有弹尽粮绝的时候 |
[1:18:36] | Chechnya, 2010. | 车臣 2010年 |
[1:18:37] | Practically checking the seat cushions for spare rounds. | 几乎都在坐垫下找多余的子弹了 |
[1:18:39] | 70 hours of sustained combat. | 持续了七十小时的战斗 |
[1:18:41] | I still haven’t gotten full Metal out of my nostrils after that one. | 我现在鼻孔里还有那次战斗留下的金属 |
[1:18:44] | Here we go, couple of bullfrogs | 而现在 几只牛蛙畅聊着 |
[1:18:46] | in the good old days in the pond. | 曾经在池塘里的美好时光 |
[1:18:49] | Well, well, I feel a second wind coming on. | 好了 我突然感觉精神多了 |
[1:18:53] | That’s cutting it too close. | 时间太赶了 |
[1:18:55] | They’re almost at target. | 他们快到目标地点了 |
[1:18:58] | Good. Sun’s up. | 太好了 太阳出来了 |
[1:19:00] | There’s gonna be a lot of eyes with it. | 会引起很多人注意 |
[1:19:01] | Bravo 1, the next right is a street headed to target. | B1 下个路口右转后那条街直接通往目标地点 |
[1:19:04] | I’m seeing two armed combatants near the front entrance. | 有两个武装人员在前门附近 |
[1:19:07] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[1:19:14] | We got a tail, brother. | 有人跟踪 兄弟 |
[1:19:20] | Yeah, and these guys do not look like | 是啊 这些人看起来不像 |
[1:19:22] | they’re out for a joyride. | 出来兜风的 |
[1:19:27] | Armed spotters. So much for the element of surprise. | 武装侦察兵 我们的攻其不备到此为止了 |
[1:19:30] | We may need to abort. | 我们得中止行动了 |
[1:19:32] | What’s the call, Jace? | 你怎么说 老杰 |
[1:19:46] | Still closing in on us, bro. | 还在接近我们 兄弟 |
[1:19:47] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[1:19:48] | We got two Tangos trailing us. Got others nearby? | 我们被两个目标跟踪 发现附近有其他人吗 |
[1:19:51] | If they got friends, we’re cutting bait. | 他们要是有同伙 我们只能中止行动 |
[1:19:53] | Copy interrogative, Bravo 1. Stand by. | 收到 B1 待命 |
[1:19:55] | I’m not seeing any other combatants. | 我没看到其他作战人员 |
[1:19:58] | Get the drone up higher, get a wider view. | 无人机飞高点 把视野扩大 |
[1:20:01] | Hey. VSP’s going door-to-door on our block | 委内瑞拉特警正在这个街区挨家挨户搜索 |
[1:20:03] | There’s ten of them out there. | 外面有十个人 |
[1:20:04] | We need to evacuate right now. | 我们要马上撤离 |
[1:20:05] | Bravo’s almost at target. | B队马上就到目标地点了 |
[1:20:07] | Right now. We got to go. | 立即撤 现在就走 |
[1:20:08] | The guys’ll be going in blind. | 那他们就收不到任何讯息了 |
[1:20:09] | Davis, shut the SATCOM down now. | 戴维斯 关掉卫星通讯 |
[1:20:11] | Bravo 1, Havoc is going off-line. | B1 作战中心下线 |
[1:20:13] | Rendezvous at the exfil point. Havoc out. | 在撤离点汇合 完毕 |
[1:20:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:20:20] | Copy that. Havoc’s out. We’re on our own. | 收到 作战中心撤了 我们要靠自己了 |
[1:20:25] | Except for these guys tailing us. | 还有这些跟踪我们的人 |
[1:20:26] | We’re almost at the target building, Jace. | 我们马上要到目标建筑了 老杰 |
[1:20:33] | Give me the go. | 给我指令 |
[1:20:38] | Sonny! | 桑尼 |
[1:20:43] | We’re all in now, boys. | 我们要孤注一掷了 兄弟们 |
[1:21:18] | Brock, Full Metal, | 布罗克 全金属 |
[1:21:19] | stronghold the vehicles. The rest on me. | 守在车边 其他人跟着我 |
[1:21:28] | All right, everybody move. Let’s go. | 好了 大家出来 我们走 |
[1:21:53] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这 |
[1:22:15] | Well, better make ’em count. | 最好弹无虚发 |
[1:22:20] | On you, boss. | 听你指令 老大 |
[1:22:23] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 5. | B1 我是B5 |
[1:22:25] | Tangos arriving in vehicles. | 目标到达车辆周围 |
[1:22:26] | Need additional support. | 需要支援 |
[1:22:28] | Ray. I got ’em. | 雷 我解决他们 |
[1:22:29] | Take ’em inside. ? | 带他们进去 |
[1:22:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:22:58] | All clear! | 周围安全 |
[1:23:06] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:23:07] | Nice, J. | 干得漂亮 J |
[1:23:08] | The comms are shot. | 对讲机被射中了 |
[1:23:09] | – I’m Winchester. – Last mag. | -我没弹药了 -最后一匣了 |
[1:23:11] | – Same here. ?- On me. | -我也是 -听我口令 |
[1:23:12] | Smoke ’em if you got ’em, boys. | 见到就打 兄弟们 |
[1:23:14] | Bravo 2, this is 1. Radio check. | B2 我是B1 无线电检测 |
[1:23:16] | Bravo 2, this is 1. Radio… | B2 我是B1 无线电 |