时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[00:09] | Whoa! Emma, what are you doing home? | 艾玛 你回家干什么 |
[00:11] | I-I told you I was coming down. | 我跟你说过要回来的 |
[00:12] | You can’t keep all these worlds separate forever. | 你不可能永远把工作和生活分开 |
[00:16] | Like I said, my world is messy. | 就像我说过的 我的世界很混乱 |
[00:17] | Well, we have a long way to go | 要跟肯尼迪夫妇比肩 |
[00:19] | before we can give John and Jackie a run for their money. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[00:22] | The key to my place is a start. | 这是我住所的钥匙 算是开个头 |
[00:24] | Why did I agree to any of this? | 我当初为什么要同意这么做 |
[00:25] | My team and the hostages you are treating | 我的小队和你所救治的人质 |
[00:28] | are in serious danger. | 都会很危险 |
[00:29] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[00:30] | Had us in the dark there, Master Chief. | 你让我们对现场情况一无所知 总士官长 |
[00:32] | Yeah, well, dark is where this op should stay. | 对 这次行动就该秘密执行 |
[00:33] | Where’s Dr. Craig? | 克雷格医生呢 |
[00:34] | Total mission failure. | 任务完全失败 |
[00:36] | We all support the idea Ray threw the offensive grenade | 我们都同意雷将杀伤性手榴弹 |
[00:39] | in the room with the hostages. | 扔进有人质的房间里 |
[00:40] | It appears as though someone threw something | 很明显有人往关押 |
[00:42] | from the outside, into the room where Dr. Craig was held. | 克雷格医生的地方里扔进了某样东西 |
[00:45] | You were gonna let Ray hang. | 你是打算让雷来背锅 |
[00:47] | Coward! Come here! | 懦夫 过来 |
[00:48] | All my times on the teams, | 我在队里这么长时间 |
[00:49] | I’ve never seen anything like this, Vic. | 从没见过这种事情 维克 |
[00:50] | Get out. | 出去 |
[00:55] | After the brutal op-tempo in Caracas, | 经过加拉加斯残酷的行动节奏 |
[00:57] | I told Jace I’d give you guys a chance to | 我告诉老杰 我会给你们机会 |
[01:00] | slow down, take a breath. | 缓一缓 喘口气 |
[01:01] | Yeah, and I told Blackburn Bravo Team doesn’t slow down. | 对 然后我告诉布莱克本B队不需要减速 |
[01:03] | Best way to clear our heads | 能让我们清醒的 |
[01:05] | is to speed up. | 只有加速 |
[01:06] | Isn’t that right, boys? | 对不对 兄弟们 |
[01:13] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[01:14] | Daytona 500 champ Austin Dillon has generously offered | “德通纳500″汽车赛冠军奥斯汀·狄龙 |
[01:17] | to give Bravo some driving lessons. | 慷慨地提出要给B队上竞速课 |
[01:19] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[01:20] | Austin Dillon? The Ace? | 奥斯汀·狄龙 王牌选手 |
[01:22] | – The one and only. – It’s okay, Sonny. | -就是他本尊 -没关系 桑尼 |
[01:23] | You can put that tongue of yours back in your mouth, man. | 你可以把舌头放回嘴里了 |
[01:25] | – Come on, man. – That’s the perks of being DEVGRU. | -拜托 老兄 -这就是海豹六队的福利 |
[01:27] | The best in the world want to train with the best, right? | 强者想和强者练兵 对吗 |
[01:29] | Tell you what, a little friendly competition. | 一场小小的友谊赛 |
[01:31] | Rubbing’s racing. | 赛车难免摩擦碰撞 |
[01:34] | – Looking good. – Nice. | -真不错 -漂亮 |
[01:42] | Dude, hell yes. | 兄弟们 太帅了 |
[01:45] | Yeah, the smell of freedom right there. | 自由的味道 |
[01:47] | Hey, fellas, I’m Austin. | 伙计们 我是奥斯汀 |
[01:48] | Yeah, Sonny Quinn. | 你好 我是桑尼·奎恩 |
[01:49] | Real pleasure to meet you, man. Big fan of yours. | 幸会 兄弟 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[01:51] | Yeah, I actually saw you race at Texas Motor Speedway | 几年前我在得州赛车场 |
[01:53] | a couple years back. | 看过你的比赛 |
[01:54] | – Dude, Texas is awesome, isn’t it? – Yeah. Hook ’em, baby! | -老兄 得州超棒 对吧 -没错 干掉他们 |
[01:57] | He’s as smart as he is fast. | 他速度快 人也聪明 |
[01:59] | Well, guys, this is a race car. | 这就是赛车 |
[02:01] | And I want to show you a few tips on how to drive it, man. | 我想教你们一些驾驶技巧 |
[02:03] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[02:07] | Go ahead, open it up a little bit, Ray. | 继续 再放开点 雷 |
[02:09] | Accelerate into the corner and catch the apex. | 加速到拐弯处 油门踩到底 |
[02:16] | All right, fellas, tires are always important. | 好的 伙计们 轮胎是重中之重 |
[02:18] | That’s the only thing touching the ground. | 那是唯一接触地面的部分 |
[02:20] | So you want to take care of your tires when you can, | 所以要尽量照顾好你们的轮胎 |
[02:22] | because you’ll be able to run faster longer. | 这样你才能开得更快更久 |
[02:29] | I know you’re gonna run close together. | 我知道你们会咬得非常紧 |
[02:30] | If you put air on somebody’s rear quarter, | 如果你把尾流导到别人车后 |
[02:32] | it’s gonna make ’em loose. | 就能拉开距离 |
[02:39] | Nice recovery, buddy. You okay? | 漂亮的反击 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[02:41] | Yeah, all good. | 对 没事 |
[02:47] | Ease up a little bit there, Jason. | 稍微放慢点 杰森 |
[02:50] | Yeah, his comms get a little spotty | 他不想听你说的话时 |
[02:51] | when he doesn’t like what you’re saying. | 通讯信号就会不太好 |
[02:52] | Couple more laps, then bring it in. | 还有几圈 之后就开过来吧 |
[02:54] | Pit, who’s got the fastest lap of the day? | 维修区 今天谁的圈速最快 |
[02:56] | That’d be Sonny with a 45 flat. | 桑尼以45秒整拿下最快圈速 |
[02:58] | Watch and learn, Sonny Boy. Watch and learn. | 瞧着点 桑尼小子 好好学学吧 |
[03:26] | 42’7 | 42秒7 |
[03:27] | 42’7, Jason. Checkered flag’s yours. | 42秒7 杰森 胜利的格子旗归你了 |
[03:52] | Ah, I bet you’re thinking that this is Austin Dillon, but… | 你肯定猜这是奥斯汀·狄龙 但… |
[03:57] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[03:58] | What’d you bring in here with you? | 你带进来的什么味道 |
[03:59] | Is that fossil fuel I’m smelling, or booze? | 是燃油味儿吗 还是酒精 |
[04:03] | Little bit of both. | 都有一点吧 |
[04:03] | You know, doing 205 in a 65, didn’t get caught. Bam! | 在104限速的区域飙到时速330公里 还没被逮住 |
[04:08] | Hit the reset button. | 满血复活 |
[04:10] | Are you checking the range on that reset button? | 有没有检查满血的额度是多少 |
[04:12] | – See if it worked on us, too? – No. | -看是否对我俩有用 -不 |
[04:13] | No, no, no, no, no, no. I just, uh… | 不不不 我只是… |
[04:17] | I was driving back from the track, | 我从赛道开回来 |
[04:18] | wind was whipping through my hair. | 风吹过我的头发时 |
[04:20] | I had this revelation that, you know what, | 我恍然大悟 你猜怎么着 |
[04:24] | whole thing with Emma and you, | 我处理艾玛和你的这件事 |
[04:25] | I handled that wrong.Yeah. | 我全做错了 |
[04:27] | It didn’t have to be worlds colliding. | 并非是什么世界末日 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[04:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:32] | Hey, I understand the impulse | 我理解你想要把自己的生活 |
[04:35] | to want to keep parts of your life separate. | 划分不同区域的冲动 |
[04:37] | – I did more then my share of that with Luke. – Luke. | -从前我和卢克在一起时 我做得更甚 -卢克 |
[04:41] | The Lukester, right? The ex-husband? | 那个叫卢克的家伙 是前夫吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah. Bring him up every now and then, | 是的 每次一提起他 |
[04:45] | your eyes roll into the back of your head. | 你的白眼要翻上天了 |
[04:48] | What about him? | 他怎么啦 |
[04:49] | There are things I learned from my marriage, | 我从婚姻中学到了一些东西 |
[04:51] | broken as it was, that made me who I am today. | 破碎的婚姻造就了今天的我 |
[04:54] | We’re all shaped by our pasts. | 过往的经历造就了我们 |
[04:57] | Right. So I’ll tell you what. | 对了 我跟你讲 |
[04:58] | Mikey and Emma are coming back next month before deployment. | 小麦和艾玛下个月在我去派驻前都会回来 |
[05:02] | We could all get together. | 我们可以聚一聚 |
[05:03] | We could, you know, have some fun, | 一起好好玩玩 |
[05:05] | go get some churros… | 吃点吉拿棒… |
[05:07] | Uh, I was talking about the past, | 我这还谈着过去 |
[05:09] | and you just jumped right to the future. | 你就跳跃到了未来 |
[05:12] | That, sir, is some masterful avoidance. | 你老先生真是回避谈话的大师 |
[05:15] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[05:16] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想我说些什么 |
[05:17] | Right. Right. So we’re moving on. | 对对 我们是要向前看 |
[05:22] | But I, uh… | 但我… |
[05:27] | Next month. | 下个月… |
[05:29] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢你 -拜 |
[05:31] | You got to admit that was weird, right? | 你得承认这可有点怪了 |
[05:33] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[05:34] | I don’t know. You haven’t been here in six months, | 我不知道 你已经有六个月没来光顾了 |
[05:36] | and the barista starts making our usuals | 可是我们一进门 咖啡师立马做上了 |
[05:39] | the second we walk in the door, like nothing’s changed. | 我们常点的东西 仿佛一切如旧 |
[05:42] | And everything has. | 一切如旧 |
[05:45] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 是挺怪的 |
[05:51] | I’m glad we could finally do this. | 我很高兴我们又可以聚在一起 |
[05:54] | – So, how you been? – Uh, good. | -你怎么样 -很好 |
[05:56] | You know, work’s work. Team’s doing good. | 工作还是老样子 团队都很棒 |
[05:59] | Illuminating, as always. | 一如既往地有启发性 |
[06:03] | How’s your, uh… | 你的… |
[06:04] | your visiting lecturer thing going? | 当客座讲师的事情进展如何 |
[06:07] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[06:09] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:10] | I am, um, | 我希望 |
[06:12] | hoping that Old Dominion offers me a long-term position. | 欧道明大学能给我一份长期的职位 |
[06:15] | Long term? | 长期 |
[06:18] | Leaving Virginia was a mistake. | 离开弗吉尼亚是个错误 |
[06:21] | You know, I’ve been, um… I’ve been seeing someone. | 我…我在约会别人 |
[06:25] | I just thought you should know that. | 我想应该让你知道 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:31] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[06:34] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, I mean, I moved… | 是 我是说 我放下了 |
[06:36] | You moved on. | 你也得往前看 |
[06:39] | I didn’t expect you to hold out for me. | 我并不指望你留在原地等我 |
[06:43] | So, how did you meet? | 那你俩是怎么认识的 |
[06:45] | You don’t want to hear about all that. | 你不会想听完整的故事的 |
[06:47] | I do. I do actually want to know. | 我想 其实我想知道 |
[06:51] | Just ’cause we’re not together | 虽说我们不在一起了 |
[06:52] | doesn’t mean I don’t want to know what’s going on with you. | 但并不代表我不想知道你的情况 |
[06:54] | It’s kind of how that whole “Being friends” thing works. | 做”分手后还是朋友”就是这样的 |
[07:10] | Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[07:13] | What brings you down from your ivory cake-eating tower? | 什么风把你从高官象牙塔吹来这里 |
[07:15] | Trying to get back to my enlisted sailor roots. | 想要回归我的水手生涯 |
[07:17] | I’ve been doing a lot more paper-pushing | 最近我一直在做文书工作 |
[07:19] | than weapons training recently. | 比武器训练还要多 |
[07:21] | Yeah, well, | 嗯 |
[07:22] | sunrise yoga’s got nothing on a 100-round wake-up. | 日出瑜伽不如一百发子弹让人头脑清醒 |
[07:25] | Guarantee you leave feeling better | 保证你走的时候 |
[07:26] | than when you came in. | 比来时更神清气爽 |
[07:27] | That’d be good. I’m a little rusty. | 那就好 我有点生疏了 |
[07:30] | – Got any tips? – Just one. | -有什么提示吗 -就一个 |
[07:31] | Rounds downrange are downrange. | 朝着目标开枪 |
[07:33] | Last shot didn’t go the way you want, | 前一枪没能如你所愿 |
[07:35] | don’t let it impact your next one. | 别让它影响到你的下一次射击 |
[07:37] | – Copy. – Easier said than done. | -收到 -说时容易做时难 |
[07:39] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[07:40] | I’ve been a little off since that last op. | 上次行动后 我有点不在状态 |
[07:43] | Well, Caracas was hard for everybody. | 加拉加斯对每个人来说都不容易 |
[07:48] | Hey, I’m sorry about Vic. | 维克的事很遗憾 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry you got put through that. | 很遗憾你碰上这种事 |
[07:54] | Hey, I’m still standing. | 我仍然屹立不倒 |
[07:56] | I’m better than standing, I’m moving forward. | 不止屹立不倒 我继续向前迈进 |
[07:58] | When’s your next, warrant officer board interview? | 你下一次准尉委员会面试是什么时候 |
[08:01] | In a week. | 一周后 |
[08:07] | I have to admit I felt better about it the first time. | 我不得不承认我感觉第一次更好 |
[08:11] | But after the Venezuela op, Vic… | 但是在委内瑞拉行动之后 维克 |
[08:15] | I feel like I shuffled the deck a little bit. | 我有种洗牌重来的感觉 |
[08:16] | Well, you did everything right down there. | 你当时尽全力了 |
[08:18] | None of this is on you. | 完全不是你的错 |
[08:20] | Hey, what’d you say? | 你之前说什么 |
[08:24] | Rounds downrange… | 朝着目标 |
[08:29] | downrange. | 开枪 |
[08:32] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[08:39] | Spenser, come on in. | 斯宾塞 进来吧 |
[08:42] | This situation with Petty Officer Lopez is unfortunate. | 洛佩兹海军军士的情况很不幸 |
[08:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:47] | Though we were fortunate that Vic was exposed | 尽管我们很幸运 在维克给B队 |
[08:48] | before causing any real damage to Bravo. | 造成伤害之前就暴露了 |
[08:53] | It’s got to be especially frustrating for you. | 这对你来说肯定有很大的挫败感 |
[08:55] | Earning some seniority on the team, | 在团队中获得了一些资历 |
[08:56] | then suddenly you’re back being low man. | 然后突然间又回到底层 |
[08:59] | I like to think I have an impact on the team, | 我认为我对团队是有影响力的 |
[09:01] | regardless of my position. | 不管我在什么样的位置上 |
[09:02] | Well, it seems you still want to have an impact | 看来就算离开B队 你也想 |
[09:04] | away from Bravo. | 留有影响力 |
[09:09] | Look, sir, what… what happened with Congressman Suzuki… | 长官 铃木议员的事 |
[09:12] | It’s fine, Spenser. I didn’t bring you in here to ream you. | 没事 斯宾塞 我叫你来不是要训斥你 |
[09:14] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[09:18] | Look, I want to help you | 我想帮助你 |
[09:20] | to harness your energy and your ambition | 好好利用你的能量和野心 |
[09:23] | to allow you to do more. | 让你能做更多的事 |
[09:24] | Isn’t that what you’re looking for? | 这不正是你在找寻的吗 |
[09:31] | You stood me down months ago. | 几个月前你就让我停手了 |
[09:34] | So why are you taking an interest in me now? | 为什么现在又对我感兴趣了 |
[09:36] | Jason Hayes, Ash Spenser. | 杰森·海斯 阿什·斯宾塞 |
[09:39] | You think they cast big shadows? | 你觉得自己一直活在他们的阴影下 |
[09:42] | You should have met my old man, the admiral. | 那你应该去见见我的上将老爸 |
[09:45] | Any success I enjoyed, that was because of him. | 我所享受的任何成功 都是因为他 |
[09:48] | My failures proved I’d never be as good as him. | 我的失败证明了我永远也无法和他一样优秀 |
[09:51] | Just took me a long time to find my own path. | 我花了很长时间才找到自己的路 |
[09:54] | Maybe I can help shed some light on yours. | 也许我能帮你找到前路 |
[09:56] | No, you– you don’t have to do that, sir. | 不 你不必这么做 长官 |
[09:58] | Well, my job is to deploy every resource | 我的工作是把所有的资源 |
[10:01] | to its greatest effect. | 都用在最有效的地方 |
[10:03] | And you, Clay, you could be one hell of a resource for the Navy. | 而你 克莱 你可以成为海军部的好帮手 |
[10:06] | It just all depends on what you want. | 这完全取决你想要什么 |
[10:10] | Gentlemen, we’ll be departing today | 先生们 今天我们将要出发 |
[10:12] | for our foreign internal defense training exercises. | 开始对外内部防御训练 |
[10:16] | Five days in Turkmenistan. | 在土库曼巴适为期五天 |
[10:17] | – Is that on Tatooine? – No, it’s not. | -那是在塔图因上吗 -不 不在 |
[10:21] | Turkmenistan is cozy with the Russians | 土库曼斯坦和俄国人关系不错 |
[10:23] | and is led by a madman. | 现在的领导人是个疯子 |
[10:24] | And I’m not sure why we want to go there | 我不清楚为什么我们要去那 |
[10:26] | and share our tactics with them. | 跟他们分享我们的战术 |
[10:27] | Teaching tomorrow’s enemies today. | 培养我们日后的敌人 |
[10:29] | Which is why we’re not gonna show ’em all of our tricks. | 所以我们不能把所有的战术都告诉他们 |
[10:31] | CQB only. | 只展示室内近身作战 |
[10:32] | Offering to guide their burgeoning spec ops program | 给他们迅速发展的特种项目提供指导 |
[10:35] | will score the U.S. points with a potential ally | 可能会帮助我们在敌对区域里 |
[10:37] | in a hostile region. | 争取到一位可能的盟友 |
[10:38] | And Mr. Spenser here has graciously volunteered | 斯宾塞先生已经非常慷慨地自愿申请 |
[10:40] | to tell us all about that. | 来跟我们分享这些信息 |
[10:42] | Has he not? Yeah, yeah. | 不是吗 来吧 来吧 |
[10:44] | – Yeah, yeah… – Got voluntold, actually. | -来吧 -实际上我是被自愿的 |
[10:46] | Drumroll, please. Drumroll. | 来点开场鼓点吧 |
[10:53] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 好了 大家都好好听着 |
[10:56] | That’s not even close. | 这还差得远呢 |
[10:57] | Base we’re gonna be living | 我们即将生活和训练的基地 |
[10:58] | and training in is in the city of Turkmenbashi. | 位于一个名为土库曼巴适的城市里 |
[11:01] | – Bashi. – Area’s geopolitically stable, | -巴适 -这个区域地缘政治上较为稳定 |
[11:03] | although not without tension. | 但局势也有些紧张 |
[11:06] | All right, get to good stuff there. Get to the good stuff. | 要说到重点了 快说重点 |
[11:08] | Where is our local drinking establishment? | 我们在当地的酒精补给站在哪 |
[11:11] | How close and how clothed? | 离得近吗 穿多少合适 |
[11:16] | Whoa, why don’t we table that till later? | 我们还是过会儿再说吧 |
[11:18] | Agent Ellis. Good to see you. | 艾利斯特工 很高兴见到你 |
[11:20] | Agency show up to put | 局里的人出现在这里 |
[11:21] | a little curve on the ball or what? | 是又想布置点额外的作业吗 |
[11:22] | Or tell us why Bravo’s doing a training op | 还是想告诉我们为何B队要参加 |
[11:24] | more fit for white-side SEALs? | 更适合空闲的海豹队伍 |
[11:25] | Team 2 or 4 couldn’t do this? | 二队或四队不能做这个任务吗 |
[11:28] | Syed Latif. | 赛德·拉蒂夫 |
[11:30] | One of the most gifted engineers | 他本是巴基斯坦武器项目里 |
[11:31] | of Pakistan’s weapons program. | 最有才能的工程师之一 |
[11:33] | Until he went missing two days ago. | 但他两天前失踪了 |
[11:36] | Intel says he’s abducted by operatives | 情报说是与土库曼情报局合作的特工 |
[11:38] | working with the Turkmen Intel agency. | 绑架了他 |
[11:40] | It’s believed they’ll be transporting him to Turkmenistan | 据说他们打算把他运送到土库曼斯坦 |
[11:43] | and forcing him to work on their nuclear weapons technology. | 强迫他帮助他们开发核武器技术 |
[11:46] | Sources indicate he’ll be held in a safe house temporarily, | 消息还显示他会被暂时关押在一个安全屋里 |
[11:49] | 20 kilometers from your base. | 离你们的基地只有二十公里远 |
[11:52] | Uh, use our training visit as a cover to snatch him? | 想借培训之名趁机把他救出来 |
[11:55] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[11:56] | Trojan Horse. | 特洛伊木马 |
[11:57] | Beware of frogmen bearing gifts. | 小心海豹队员带来的礼物 |
[12:00] | Latif is a gold mine | 拉蒂夫可是块香饽饽 |
[12:01] | of foreign weapons knowledge that we can tap. | 我们可以利用他所拥有的国外武器的知识 |
[12:03] | Plus, we’ll keep the Turkmen from advancing their program. | 再说了 我们不能让土库曼的项目顺利开展 |
[12:06] | Yeah. We will be under constant watch | 没错 我们在那边的基地会被 |
[12:08] | by Turkmen command on the base. | 土库曼士兵按照命令严格看管的 |
[12:09] | Doing anything without their knowledge, | 不被他们察觉去做任何事情 |
[12:11] | let alone an HVT capture op, | 更别提高价值目标的抓捕行动 |
[12:13] | will be tremendously dangerous. | 都将是极其危险的 |
[12:15] | Yeah, but it’s a hell of a lot more fun than running drills. | 没错 不过那也比演练展示要有意思得多 |
[12:17] | – Yes. – That’s right. Come on. | -同意 -说得对 就这么办 |
[12:26] | Here’s a picture of the safe house. The HVT, Latif, | 这里有安全屋的照片 高价值目标拉蒂夫 |
[12:28] | will be arriving in Turkmenbashi on the last day of your visit. | 将在你们到访的最后一天到达土库曼巴适 |
[12:31] | Any heightened security measures we need to know about? | 有我们需要知道的高度安保措施吗 |
[12:33] | None that I’m aware of. | 据我所知并没有 |
[12:34] | His captors most likely think | 劫持他的人大概是觉得 |
[12:35] | that getting him out of Pakistan was the hard part. | 把他运出巴基斯坦才是最难的任务 |
[12:37] | – How many guns protecting him? – Estimate three to four. | -有多少人看护他 -估计三到四人 |
[12:39] | Yeah, we can only send in a four-man assault team. | 好吧 我们也只能送一个四人突击队进去 |
[12:42] | The rest of the unit will have to maintain | 小队的其余人都必须 |
[12:43] | a presence at the base for cover. | 待在基地作为掩护 |
[12:45] | Hmm. This hit seems pretty straightforward. | 这次的行动看起来很简单明了 |
[12:47] | Straightforward. Right. | 简单明了 没错 |
[12:48] | We’ll be on the base without any of our guns, | 我们要在没有枪 交通工具或其它工具的情况下 |
[12:50] | vehicles or method to sneak out undetected. | 不被察觉地从基地溜出去 |
[12:54] | Agency’s pinning down weapons and transport as we speak. | 局里正在着手搞定武器和交通工具的问题 |
[12:56] | Yeah, and if our hosts have any inkling | 如果招待我们的人事先收到任何风声 |
[12:58] | that we’ve got an agenda besides training, | 我们除了培训之外还安排了其它的活动 |
[13:00] | the blowback will be disastrous. | 那反弹的后果一定是灾难性的 |
[13:03] | Well, we still got five days to figure out the details. | 好在我们还有五天来敲定行动的细节 |
[13:05] | Wheels up in four hours. | 四小时后出发 |
[13:21] | So, | 那个 |
[13:22] | I thought that I could drive home and-and just let it go. | 我以为我可以开车回家然后把这事放下 |
[13:25] | And allow you to move on. | 也让你能够向前看 |
[13:26] | What are you doing? | 你在说什么 |
[13:27] | I did not come back to Virginia for work. | 我回到弗吉尼亚州不是为了工作 |
[13:29] | I didn’t. I came back for you. | 我回来是为了你 |
[13:32] | Why would it be any different this time? | 这次又有什么不一样 |
[13:34] | I don’t want it to be different. | 我不想有什么不一样 |
[13:36] | When we were together, all that seemed to matter | 我们在一起时 看起来最重要的事情 |
[13:37] | was what you did, and when we were apart, | 是你做了什么 但当我们分开 |
[13:39] | I realized that it didn’t. | 我意识到并非如此 |
[13:41] | It didn’t matter. All that mattered was who you are. | 那些并不重要 最重要的是你是谁 |
[13:45] | I still love you. | 我还爱你 |
[13:47] | I’m about to board a flight. | 我要赶飞机 |
[13:49] | – I can’t do this right now. – Okay. | -现在没法聊 -好 |
[13:50] | I-I know that it’s not fair to complicate things. | 我知道使事情复杂化并不公平 |
[13:53] | I just needed to tell you. | 我只是想告诉你 |
[13:57] | Please come home safe. | 拜托 平安回来 |
[14:07] | Plane just finished refueling. | 飞机刚刚完成中途燃料补充 |
[14:08] | Six hours, fellas. | 还有六小时到 伙计们 |
[14:10] | So you’re telling me that she straight-up | 所以你是说 她就像约翰·库萨克那样 |
[14:12] | John Cusack, say anything’d you on your doorstep? | 站在你家门口跟你说了这些 |
[14:14] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 对 差不多 |
[14:15] | Ooh-wee. I told you she didn’t | 天哪 我说过她横跨全国飞来找你 |
[14:19] | fly across the country just to be your buddy. | 不会只想和你做朋友 |
[14:22] | No, no, no. | 不可能的 |
[14:23] | So, uh, you figured out | 那么 你想出摆脱这位 |
[14:25] | how you’re gonna cut this Rebecca girl loose? | 丽贝卡姑娘的办法了吗 |
[14:30] | Hold on a second here. | 等等 |
[14:31] | You’re not telling me this is an actual decision. | 你不会告诉我 这就是你的决定吧 |
[14:33] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[14:34] | Seriously? What about all those months | 真的假的 想想这几个月 |
[14:36] | of you ruining a good tequila, | 你浪费了多少龙舌兰 |
[14:38] | crying over the fact that the-the-the professor girl | 为了女教授就是你的真命天女的事实 |
[14:40] | was the one? | 痛哭流涕 |
[14:42] | And now this shiny new girl is more important? | 现在这个闪亮的新女孩倒更重要了 |
[14:46] | Why do you care? | 你操什么心 |
[14:48] | Well, Lindell called you in, dangling opportunities. | 林戴尔找你 要用机会来诱惑你 |
[14:52] | – Yeah? – Well, that’s ’cause he knew you’d bite. | -是吗 -因为他知道你会上钩 |
[14:54] | ‘Cause you’re always looking for what’s next. | 因为你永远在寻找下一个目标 |
[14:59] | Can’t nothing hold your eyes for long, can it, Clay? | 任何事都没法让你长久注目 是吗 克莱 |
[15:02] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[15:06] | So, uh, got an e-mail earlier today. | 今天早些时候收到一封邮件 |
[15:09] | From Vic. | 维克发来的 |
[15:10] | The hell does he want? | 他想干嘛 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. I haven’t opened it yet. | 不知道 我还没点开 |
[15:15] | But it can’t be good, and I don’t want it messing | 不会是什么好事 我不想让它扰乱 |
[15:17] | with my head on this trip. | 我这次行动的思绪 |
[15:18] | Don’t open it. Just delete it. | 别打开 直接删掉 |
[15:21] | It doesn’t feel right just erasing the thing. | 直接把事情抹除感觉不对劲 |
[15:23] | Why? What happened happened. | 为什么 事情已经发生了 |
[15:26] | Why are you rehashing the past? | 何必要回溯从前 |
[15:28] | There’s always something to be learned | 从那些令人厌恶的时刻中 |
[15:29] | from the ugly moments, right? | 总能学到些什么 对吧 |
[15:30] | Exactly why they call ’em ugly, Ray. | 正式因为被称为令人厌恶的 雷 |
[15:32] | That’s why I get rid of ’em, ’cause they’re ugly. | 所以我才要摆脱 因为它们令人厌恶 |
[15:35] | I don’t understand. It’s like… | 我不明白 这就像… |
[15:37] | You sound like Natalie. You know? It’s just… | 你听起来像娜塔丽 就是… |
[15:39] | just keep bringing up things from the past. | 总要提起过去的事情 |
[15:41] | It’s weighing on you, huh? | 觉得有压力了 是吗 |
[15:43] | She’s talking about her ex-husband. | 她总讲她的前夫 |
[15:46] | Have you talked to her about Alana? | 你跟她谈过阿兰娜吗 |
[15:47] | Why? How is going back | 为什么这么做 回忆过去 |
[15:50] | helping us move forward? | 怎么会帮助我们向前看呢 |
[15:53] | Doesn’t work. | 没用的 |
[15:56] | That’s one way of looking at it. | 这是看问题的一种方式 |
[16:15] | Hello, boys. | 大家好 |
[16:16] | Master Chief Hayes. | 海斯总士官长 |
[16:21] | Uh, this is awkward. | 这有点尴尬 |
[16:24] | Middle school dance awkward. | 中学舞会式的尴尬 |
[16:25] | Well, we should maybe teach them about hospitality. | 我们也许该教教他们待客之道 |
[16:28] | Have some refreshments out first, | 首先要端出些茶点 |
[16:29] | maybe a plate of crudités. | 或者来一盘沙拉 |
[16:31] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:32] | Welcome. Master Chief Hayes. | 欢迎 海斯总士官长 |
[16:35] | Master Chief Odeev. | 我是奥戴弗总士官长 |
[16:36] | I take it you’re gonna be the one | 看来就是由你来 |
[16:38] | doing the translating for the silent ones? | 给这群沉默的人做翻译了 |
[16:40] | Ah– all my men know some English. | 我手下人都多少懂一些英语 |
[16:42] | Prenko here speaks it like a poet. Uh, Prenko, | 普伦科更是说得像诗人一样好 普伦科 |
[16:46] | give them the tour. | 给他们介绍一下 |
[16:47] | You sleep there. | 那是你们睡觉的地方 |
[16:50] | He’s good. | 不错吧 |
[16:51] | My men are housed right next door. | 我的人就住在隔壁 |
[16:53] | If you need anything, just shout. | 你们有什么需要 喊一声就行 |
[16:55] | And if you need to go anywhere in the base, | 要是你们想去基地的其他地方转转 |
[16:57] | we will gladly escort you. | 我们也很乐意护送 |
[16:58] | So we need chaperones? | 我们还需要有监护人 |
[17:00] | It is the policy. | 规定就是这样 |
[17:01] | We’re all very excited to train with the best. | 我们都很高兴能和顶尖的队伍一起训练 |
[17:08] | All right. No privacy, | 好吧 没有隐私 |
[17:11] | mutual suspicion, | 互相猜疑 |
[17:13] | and the smell of gunpowder. | 空气中还弥漫着火药味 |
[17:14] | I feel like I’m back home with my family. | 感觉像回了我家一样 |
[17:17] | You sure we’re gonna be able to pull this off? | 你确定我们能搞定这帮人吗 |
[17:23] | Current workup on the men believed | 目前对这些人的调查显示 |
[17:25] | to be transporting the HVT. | 他们运输的是高价值目标 |
[17:28] | We heard from our guys yet? | 我们的人有消息吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah, Jason reached out. | 杰森跟我们联系了 |
[17:32] | The encrypted cell you gave him is working fine. | 你给他的加密手机工作正常 |
[17:34] | All my Intel says Latif is still on track | 我的情报显示拉蒂夫还在路上 |
[17:36] | to arrive four days from now. | 四天以后到 |
[17:37] | Our guys do their day jobs till then, we’ll keep ’em updated. | 在那之前他们正常行动 有变化我会随时通知 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[17:44] | Hey. The Trojan Horse cleared the gate. | 我们的特洛伊木马已经放进去了 |
[17:47] | So we’re good. | 不会有事的 |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[17:51] | Four-man room entry. | 四人队如何攻入 |
[17:52] | Bread and butter CQB. | 基本的近身格斗 |
[17:53] | Same fundamentals as the two-man, so let’s review. | 基本原理和两人队一样 我们来回顾一下 |
[17:56] | Mr. Spenser. | 斯宾塞 |
[17:57] | All right, so, point man hooks in, | 打头的先进去 |
[18:02] | posts up two feet from the wall, clears the room. | 守在离墙两英尺的地方 确保整个房间安全 |
[18:05] | Second guy | 第二名跟进 |
[18:06] | hooks in two feet from the wall, | 在离墙两英尺的地方 |
[18:10] | scans the room. | 检查房间情况 |
[18:13] | There a problem? Huh? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:14] | Ah, he’s just telling them to, uh, focus. | 他是在告诉大家 专心听讲 |
[18:18] | What are you here for? | 你们是来干什么的 |
[18:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:21] | Did you come all this way to treat us like schoolchildren? | 你们这么老远过来是就是来纸上谈兵的吗 |
[18:24] | Let’s gear up, do this for real. | 咱们还是披挂上阵 真刀真枪的来 |
[18:26] | Uh, you crawl, walk, then you run. | 先学爬 再学走 然后再想着跑 |
[18:30] | All right? Taking it one step at a time, buddy. | 懂吗 一步一步来 兄弟 |
[18:31] | You’re wasting our time. | 你在浪费我们的时间 |
[18:33] | We want to learn high-speed assault, | 我们想学习高速进攻 |
[18:35] | explosive breaching. | 爆破侵入 |
[18:36] | Prenko. | 普伦科 |
[18:39] | You SEALs strut around like cowboys. | 你们海豹突击队像牛仔一样趾高气昂 |
[18:41] | Let’s see you prove it. | 让我们看看你们的真本事 |
[18:42] | We don’t need to prove a damn thing to you, Soda Popinski. | 我们没什么好向你们证明的 苏打泡泡斯基 |
[18:47] | You don’t think we’re good enough? | 你觉得我们不够格吗 |
[18:50] | Our best against yours. | 我们都派出队里最强的 |
[18:53] | Shooting contest. | 比射击 |
[18:55] | That’s hilarious. | 笑死我了 |
[18:56] | You might want to get your boy in check here, buddy. | 你要不管管你家队员 |
[18:58] | We win, you teach us the real stuff. | 要是我们赢 你们教我们真东西 |
[19:00] | Airplane takedown tactics. | 飞机击落战术 |
[19:01] | How you took out General Lionheart. | 你们怎么干掉的狮心将军 |
[19:04] | If Bravo Team’s really the best, | B队要真那么厉害 |
[19:06] | what’s there to be scared of? | 你们有什么好怕的呢 |
[19:08] | Got to earn your shot at the title. | 也是实至名归的 |
[19:11] | Six plates, 20 yards. | 6只盘子 18米远 |
[19:14] | Shoot the ends. | 看谁用时最短 |
[19:15] | You messed with the wrong bull, | 你惹了不该惹的人 |
[19:17] | Popinski. | 泡泡斯基 |
[19:21] | Might be the dumbest idea you’ve ever had. | 可能是你出过的最蠢的主意 |
[19:23] | And that’s saying something. | 说什么呢 |
[19:25] | There was no way in hell | 我不可能让他们 |
[19:26] | I was gonna let them slander Bravo’s good name. | 诋毁B队的好名声 |
[19:28] | Let’s just hope you can shoot a pistol better than you can drive. | 但愿你的枪法比你的驾驶技术要好 |
[19:30] | – Course I can. – Best two out of three. | -我没问题 -三局两胜 |
[19:32] | Quickest time, one shot per plate. | 最短时间内 一枪一盘 |
[19:34] | – Yeah. – Roger that. | -好 -收到 |
[19:41] | Well done, Prenko. | 干得漂亮 普伦科 |
[19:42] | 3.1. | 3.1秒 |
[19:54] | 3.22. | 3.22秒 |
[19:57] | We got this. | 我们必胜 |
[19:58] | Hey, Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[20:00] | Sonny. Listen to me. | 桑尼 听我说 |
[20:01] | You can’t lose, you understand me? | 你不能输 懂吗 |
[20:03] | We can’t be teaching unapproved tactics. | 我们不能教未经批准的战术 |
[20:05] | They’re gonna pull the plug | 他们会中断训练 |
[20:06] | on this training, and our op’s gonna be canked. | 我们的行动也会失败 |
[20:08] | There’s more on the line than your knuckleheaded pride, hoss. | 还有比你的自尊心更重要的事 |
[20:10] | Okay, well, I happen to be using | 好 我现在正好在用 |
[20:12] | this little Russian peashooter right now. | 这把俄国小玩具枪 |
[20:14] | – They have the home team advantage… – Focus, focus. | -他们有主场优势 -专心点 专心 |
[20:16] | Now focus. | 专心比赛 |
[20:16] | Come on, man. I’m playing a little rope-a-dope. | 好了 兄弟 我在伺机反攻 |
[20:19] | Focus. | 专心 |
[20:25] | 2.8. | 2.8秒 |
[20:26] | Nice. | 好 |
[20:36] | 2.7. | 2.7秒 |
[20:39] | Okay. Final round. | 好 最后一局 |
[20:42] | Final round. | 最后一局 |
[20:53] | Two flat. | 两秒整 |
[20:54] | – Dial it in. – Prenko. | -做好准备 -普伦科 |
[21:12] | 1.8! | 1.8秒 |
[21:14] | All right, boys. | 好了 大家走 |
[21:15] | Let’s go. Party’s over. Let’s go. | 回去了 派对结束 我们走 |
[21:17] | Hey. Nice shooting. | 枪法不错 |
[21:18] | Nice shooting. | 枪法不错 |
[21:19] | You are the best. | 你最厉害 |
[21:30] | Corner of that building. | 那栋建筑的角落处 |
[21:32] | Surveillance camera. | 有监控 |
[21:34] | Another group beyond that flagpole, by gate two. | 二号门 旗杆后还有一队士兵 |
[21:37] | Just as many eyes on the other exit routes. | 跟其他出口一样 有众多看守 |
[21:40] | Great Escape’s not gonna be as easy to pull off as we thought. | 逃出去可不像我们想的那么容易 |
[21:48] | So, I read it. | 我读过了 |
[21:51] | Vic’s e-mail. | 维克的邮件 |
[21:52] | I hope it said, “Thank you very much for the opportunity.” | 希望上面写着 “非常感谢这次机会” |
[21:55] | – Said I’m a fraud. – You got to be kidding me. | -上面说我是骗子 -你开玩笑吧 |
[21:57] | And I’m all about myself and my career. | 还说我只在乎我自己和我的事业 |
[21:59] | Uh, thinks I only acted like a mentor | 他觉得我表现得像一个导师 |
[22:01] | to him to pad my resume. | 只是为了让我的简历更好看 |
[22:03] | and then when the wind changed, I sold him out. | 当风声不对的时候 我就出卖了他 |
[22:06] | Should’ve deleted it. What did I tell you? | 应该删掉邮件 我怎么跟你说的 |
[22:08] | Delete. | 删除 |
[22:09] | Ignoring him doesn’t help, Jace. | 忽视他无济于事 老杰 |
[22:12] | Doesn’t hurt, either. | 也没什么坏处 |
[22:14] | Gate three over there looks to be our best bet for exit. | 那边的三号门看似是我们撤退的最优选 |
[22:18] | Deliveries around the clock. | 全天候运送 |
[22:19] | Agency laundry truck should be able to slip right in. | 用机构的洗衣车应该可以直接溜出去 |
[22:22] | We slip out of the barracks, get on the laundry truck, | 我们溜出营房 坐上洗衣车 |
[22:25] | hit the target, hitch a ride back on that truck. | 达成目标 再原车返回 |
[22:28] | Straight through that gate. | 直接通过那扇门 |
[22:33] | Stop. | 停下 |
[22:37] | You’re Americans. | 你们是美国人 |
[22:39] | What are you doing over here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[22:40] | You’re supposed to be supervised at all times. | 你们应该始终处于被监控状态 |
[22:41] | No, relax, brother. | 别这样 放松 兄弟 |
[22:42] | We’re just walking off the lamb Chegdermeh. | 我们只是想离羊肉饭的味儿远一点 |
[22:44] | That’s it. Yeah, we’re heading back… | 如此而已 我们正要回去… |
[22:45] | – Give me your identification. – Whoa-ho-ho. | -出示你们的证件 -不用了吧 |
[22:47] | Hey, chief, simmer down. Put that down. | 长官冷静点 放下枪 |
[22:50] | – You’re coming with me. – That’s not gonna happen. | -你们要跟我走一趟 -不可能 |
[22:52] | – You’re making a big mistake, friend. – Big. | -朋友 你在犯一个严重的错误 -很严重 |
[22:55] | Come on. | 好好想想 |
[23:01] | I’m reporting this to my commander. | 我要上报给指挥官 |
[23:11] | May have just blown this op, Ray. | 可能会搞砸这次行动 雷 |
[23:21] | Jason reports a gate guard spotted them doing recon, | 杰森报告说 有一个门卫发现他们正在侦察 |
[23:24] | made some noise about calling his commander. | 说要打电话向指挥官报告 |
[23:26] | We can’t afford any more eyes on us. | 监视的人再多会很危险 |
[23:28] | We may need to cancel the Latif op. | 我们可能得取消拉蒂夫行动 |
[23:29] | No. We can monitor chatter, | 不 我们可以监控他们的对话 |
[23:31] | if there are suspicions being raised in Turkmen command. | 看土库曼司令部有没有起疑心 |
[23:33] | There’s no reason to alter the mission plan yet. | 现在没理由改变行动计划 |
[23:36] | Maybe not, but if they’re in that guard’s crosshairs, | 现在也许没有 但如果那个门卫盯上了他们 |
[23:38] | there’s no way they’re sneaking out of his gate. | 是不可能从那个门溜出去的 |
[23:40] | Gate three is the only one | 三号门是唯一一个 |
[23:41] | that’s taking service deliveries. | 能让服务运送出入的门 |
[23:43] | Okay, we’ll find a way to make gate three work. | 好的 那我们就想办法从三号门走 |
[23:46] | We have three days to figure it out. | 有三天时间来想办法 |
[23:50] | And then, | 然后 |
[23:51] | as soon as you clear that, | 确保这里安全之后 |
[23:52] | you’re clearing the rest of it. | 再确认其他地方的安全 |
[23:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:59] | You’re coming through like this. | 这么过去 |
[24:07] | Karagoz checks the whole truck. | 卡拉戈兹会搜查整辆车 |
[24:10] | Captain Hadley’s taking a break. | 哈德利上校轮换休息 |
[24:13] | 2200 hours. | 十点 |
[24:18] | His replacement is less vigilant. | 换班的人警惕性差一点 |
[24:33] | Takes a second break at midnight. | 十二点的时候会再换班 |
[24:40] | Odeev! | 奥蒂夫 |
[24:41] | I’ll, uh, catch up with you guys. | 我一会儿跟上你们 |
[24:43] | Hey. What’s up, brother? What’s up, brother? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[24:57] | We’re gonna need a bigger dog. | 咱得换条大点的狗 |
[25:07] | Way to go. | 不错 |
[25:09] | Very good. Good. | 很好 不错 |
[25:13] | Same schedule, three nights in a row. | 连续三晚都是相同的时间安排 |
[25:14] | 2200 to midnight. | 十点到十二点 |
[25:16] | It’s a tight window for exit and RTB. | 对撤退到撤离点来说时间很紧张 |
[25:18] | Tomorrow night, | 明晚 |
[25:19] | it’s on. | 就行动 |
[25:24] | HVT’s confirmed on site at the target house? | 确认高价值目标在目标房屋了吗 |
[25:26] | As of 20 minutes ago. Escorted in by three men. | 二十分钟前到的 有三个人护送 |
[25:29] | ISR has launched from Shindand. Be on station in an hour. | 侦察监视设备从阿富汗基地出动 一小时内就位 |
[25:32] | Transport and weapons are locked down. | 运输车和武器已经出发 |
[25:34] | The laundry truck will be on the base at 2200. We’re ready. | 洗衣车十点到基地 都准备好了 |
[25:37] | All right, so Mandy’s guys will cut power to the safe house | 我们动手之前 |
[25:40] | immediately before we do the hit. | 曼迪会让人切断安全屋电源 |
[25:41] | We’ll go in with NODs. | 我们戴夜视镜进去 |
[25:43] | Who’s on the assault team? | 突击队有谁 |
[25:44] | Me, you, Trent, Full Metal. | 我 你 特伦特 全金属 |
[25:46] | We’ll slip in just before 10:00. | 我们十点前潜入进去 |
[25:47] | Rest of us will stay behind to maintain our cover. | 其他人留下做掩护 |
[25:49] | One hour till go time, so stay sharp. | 离行动还有一个小时 保持警惕 |
[25:52] | The guests of honor! | 尊贵的客人们 |
[25:54] | We celebrate our wonderful new partnership. | 来庆祝一下我们绝妙的新合作关系 |
[25:57] | Ah, yes, my dear friends. | 我亲爱的朋友们 |
[26:00] | You know, I really appreciate that, but, uh, | 非常感谢 |
[26:02] | we have an early flight in the morning. | 但我们明天一早要赶飞机 |
[26:03] | Boys, they got to sleep up, get some rest. | 兄弟们得早点休息 |
[26:05] | The tough Americans, they need their beauty sleep. | 美国硬汉要睡美容觉 |
[26:08] | No chance. | 没可能 |
[26:10] | We send you off in style, Master Chief. Come. | 我们得好好送别一下你们 总士官长 来吧 |
[26:14] | – Okay. One hour. – Sweet. | -好吧 就一小时 -太好了 |
[26:16] | Keep it together, guys. | 来吧 兄弟们 |
[26:18] | – All right. – All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[26:20] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[26:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[26:23] | Whoo! Wow, stuff is harsh. | 这酒真烈 |
[26:28] | Pains me to every fiber of my being. | 违背本性让我痛苦万分 |
[26:30] | Think these guys will leave when we need them to? | 你觉得他们能按我们希望的时间走吗 |
[26:32] | What, you’re questioning my ability to clear a room? | 怎么 你在质疑我的搜查能力吗 |
[26:38] | Vehicle just pulled up at the safe house. | 有车辆停靠在安全屋门口 |
[26:40] | They could be getting ready to transport Latif. | 很可能正准备运送拉蒂夫 |
[26:43] | We have no Intel on a secondary location. | 我们没有第二坐标情报 |
[26:45] | If we lose Latif, he’s in the wind. | 现在失去拉蒂夫 再想抓他如大海捞针 |
[26:48] | Bravo has to move now. | B队现在就得行动 |
[26:49] | The team’s window to exit safely is not for another 15 minutes. | B队能安全撤离的突破口还需要十五分钟 |
[26:52] | Okay, well, we scramble the transport early. | 那就提前打乱他们的运输计划 |
[26:54] | That’s not gonna work. | 这样做没有用 |
[26:55] | Create a diversion on the base to draw the guard off. | 在基地制造混乱引开守卫 |
[26:58] | We don’t have a full team. | 我们的团队人手不足 |
[27:00] | You’re telling me four Tier One operators | 你是觉得四名一级作战人员 |
[27:03] | can’t outwit one security guard? | 斗不过一个护卫 |
[27:06] | Listen, I understand what you went through | 我理解你在加拉加斯 |
[27:08] | in Caracas, Agent Ellis. | 遭遇过不幸 特工艾利斯 |
[27:09] | And that you want to keep doubling down, | 你想要孤注一掷 |
[27:11] | earn back what you lost. But there is a limit. | 赢回失去的一切 但要注意分寸 |
[27:13] | There’s nothing to do but wait and watch. | 现在只能耐心观望等待 |
[27:20] | Boom. Suck it. | 认输吧 |
[27:22] | Suck it. Poker, pistols, not your day in Deadwood, comrade. | 你输了 幸运女神没有眷顾你 同志 |
[27:27] | All right, well, afraid it’s, uh, getting to be | 好了 马上就要到 |
[27:29] | our bedtime, boys, so we got to clean up here. | 睡觉的时间 兄弟们 把这收拾一下 |
[27:31] | All right. | 知道了 |
[27:33] | Sorry we could not, uh, throw you a better goodbye party. | 抱歉不能给你准备个更棒的欢送会 |
[27:36] | But come here again, and we’ll show you the nightlife. | 等你回来 让你见识下这里的夜生活 |
[27:39] | Most beautiful women in the world, | 世界上最美丽的女人 |
[27:40] | right here in Turkmenbashi. | 都在土库曼巴适这 |
[27:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[27:44] | It’s taken you four damn days to tell me this? | 都过去四天了你才说 |
[27:47] | You would have never left. | 你可以永不离开这里 |
[27:54] | That part of your send-off? | 这是一个欢送环节吗 |
[27:57] | Base is on security lockdown. | 基地实施了安保封锁 |
[27:59] | Nobody can come in or, uh, go out. | 没有人能进出这里 |
[28:03] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[28:06] | Fun’s just getting started. | 乐趣才刚刚开始 |
[28:15] | Copy that, Havoc. I’ll tell the boys. | 收到 作战中心 我会转达给兄弟们 |
[28:17] | Havoc is saying that the shutdown is due to a threat | 作战中心说封锁是因为 |
[28:20] | from a separatist group about 500 miles away. | 八百公里外的一个分裂组织 |
[28:23] | Yeah, well, a couple of the Turkmen say | 有几个土库曼人说 |
[28:24] | these happen once a month. False alarm. | 这种事每个月都发生 不用紧张 |
[28:26] | Real or not, there’s no way our ride’s getting on base now. | 不论真假 咱们的车都到不了基地这里 |
[28:28] | This place ain’t like Alcatraz. | 这里和艾卡兹岛不一样 |
[28:30] | There’s got to be a way out. | 一定有办法能离开这里 |
[28:31] | You know, I think I got another card to play. | 我有其他办法离开这里 |
[28:34] | Odeev. | 奥戴弗 |
[28:36] | I don’t know, guys. | 我也不确定 伙计们 |
[28:37] | Come on, hey. It’s our last night here, we can’t sleep. | 我们在这的最后一晚 根本睡不着 |
[28:40] | You know, the party is, it’s on life support. | 我们就指望这次派对支撑了 |
[28:42] | And I told the guys here about | 我还告诉了大伙 |
[28:44] | what you said about the local ladies. | 你对当地姑娘们的评价 |
[28:45] | – You know, unless you were telling tales? – No, no. | -除非你在吹牛 -不 不 |
[28:47] | – Yeah, I think he was telling tales. – It was the truth. | -我看他就是在吹牛 -是真的 |
[28:48] | Well, let’s go check it out. | 那就让我们见识一下 |
[28:50] | Okay, but the base is locked down. | 可以 但是基地已经封锁了 |
[28:54] | Are you an operator or an order taker? | 你是作战人员还是个小文员 |
[29:24] | Do we want to know what’s inside that package? | 想不想知道那个袋子里装了什么 |
[29:26] | Eh, probably not. | 还是算了吧 |
[29:35] | Bona fide ninja, Odeev. | 你是真正的忍者 奥戴弗 |
[29:56] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[29:58] | Come on. | 快来 |
[30:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[30:11] | Okay. Did Odeev lie? | 我奥戴弗有没有骗你们 |
[30:15] | Yeah, well, I’ve been fooled by neon lights and smoke before. | 我也曾被霓虹灯和烟熏蒙蔽过双眼 |
[30:17] | So I’m gonna reserve my judgment | 所以我先不做评价 |
[30:19] | until I get up close and personal. | 等我亲自近距离接触一下再说 |
[30:21] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[30:23] | Hey, you know what? You’re drinking on us tonight. | 知道吗 你今天的酒水由我们包了 |
[30:26] | Let’s get some bottles, baby. Let’s go. | 咱们去喝两杯 走吧 |
[30:28] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 咱们走 咱们走 |
[30:31] | I really like you. | 我很欣赏你 |
[30:32] | I like you, too. | 我也欣赏你 |
[30:34] | – Let’s go! – Come on. | -我们走 -来 |
[30:43] | Havoc, this is 1. I’m passing Daytona. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过戴托纳阶段 |
[30:45] | Linked up with GRS for the weapons and vehicles. | 已与地球观测系统连接以便查看武器和车辆 |
[30:48] | That’s a good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[30:49] | Traffic’s light. | 交通很顺畅 |
[30:50] | You should be on target in ten mikes. | 你们应该十分钟到达目标 |
[30:52] | Copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[30:55] | All right. They’re on the move. | 好了 他们正在过去 |
[30:56] | Gun. | 给我枪 |
[31:10] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[31:11] | Latif’s on the move. | 拉蒂夫正在移动 |
[31:16] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[31:17] | Be advised, HVT is now mobile. | 请注意 高价值目标正在移动 |
[31:19] | Departing the safe house in a silver VW sedan. | 坐着银色的大众轿车离开了安全屋 |
[31:22] | How copy? | 收到了吗 |
[31:24] | Copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[31:25] | Do we have a second known destination? | 我们知道第二个目的地吗 |
[31:27] | Negative, 1. We have eyes on the vehicle. | 没有 B1 我们有车辆的图像 |
[31:29] | We can guide you through the pursuit. | 我们可以引导你们追踪 |
[31:30] | Interdiction is gonna have to happen vehicle to vehicle. | 围剿必须要在车上进行 |
[31:34] | Good copy, Havoc. Show us the way. | 收到 作战中心 请指路 |
[31:35] | ‘Cause an outmanned safe house hit | 袭击一个敌众我寡的安全屋 |
[31:37] | with nuclear stakes is too easy. | 还跟核武器搭边 过于容易 |
[31:45] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[31:46] | Target vehicle is one block east, | 目标车辆在你们东面一个街区 |
[31:48] | moving parallel on an intersecting street, over. | 在一个交叉路与你们平行行驶 结束 |
[31:51] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[31:53] | Havoc, this is Bravo 6. | 作战中心 这里是B6 |
[31:54] | I got eyes on target vehicle. How copy? | 我看到了目标车辆 收到了吗 |
[31:56] | I copy eyes on target. | 看到目标车辆 收到 |
[31:57] | We still need a positive identification on the HVT | 我们仍需要确认在车里的 |
[32:00] | inside the vehicle. | 是不是高价值目标 |
[32:01] | Copy, Havoc. Bravo 1 out. | 收到 作战中心 B1完毕 |
[32:04] | Bravo 4, this is 1. Making our move. | B4 这里是B1 正在行动 |
[32:06] | Portside extract. | 从左切入 |
[32:08] | You got the lead. | 你们带头 |
[32:11] | Copy, Bravo 1. Taking the lead. | 收到 B1 正在带头 |
[32:36] | Okay, 4. Ease past. Don’t want to spook them. | B4 慢点过去 不要惊动他们 |
[32:39] | Need to I.D. him. | 需要确认身份 |
[32:46] | Yeah, Bravo 6 confirms Hotel. | 是本人 B6确认人质 |
[32:48] | That’s Latif. | 那是拉蒂夫 |
[32:51] | Bravo 4, lock them in. | B4 锁住他们 |
[32:55] | Execute. | 击毙 |
[33:31] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Talladega. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过塔拉迪加阶段 |
[33:32] | HVT secure. Moving to handoff. | 高价值目标安全 正在往交接点移动 |
[33:34] | That’s a good copy, Bravo 1. Nice work. | 收到 B1 干得漂亮 |
[33:42] | You got your man. | 你的人救回来了 |
[33:43] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢你们 |
[34:42] | – It used to be the unit was a family. – Mmm. | -以前小分队就像一家人一样 -嗯 |
[34:46] | You know, like brothers, thick and thin. | 你知道吗 就像亲兄弟一样 情同手足 |
[34:47] | – Yes. – These days, | -是啊 -然而现在 |
[34:50] | feels like we’re just, uh… | 感觉我们就像 |
[34:52] | A group of guys doing their own thing. | 一群人各干各的 |
[34:54] | – Exactly. – Yep. | -就是这样 -没错 |
[34:55] | Okay, you understand this. | 你很懂嘛 |
[34:56] | Oh, yeah, more than you know, brother. | 那可不 比你想象的还懂 兄弟 |
[34:57] | – More than you know. – Yo, Sonny. | -比想象的还懂啊 -桑尼 |
[34:59] | – Mm, what? – These guys are looking for Jason and the boys. | -怎么了 -这些人在找杰森他们 |
[35:02] | You seen them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[35:03] | Jason, yeah. Think he… | 杰森 他应该是 |
[35:05] | he had a hankering for that, uh, the meat on a stick. | 他好像是馋那个 肉串了 |
[35:08] | – Yeah. – When he’s got to eat, he’s got to eat. | -是啊 -当他想吃的时候 谁也拦不住 |
[35:10] | Should be back any second. | 随时都有可能回来 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I hear that’s all the rage here. | 是啊 我听说这边很流行吃那个 |
[35:13] | Yeah, it’s crazy. Yeah. | 是的 很疯狂 |
[35:18] | You know, in the meantime, I… | 等他们回来的时候 |
[35:19] | I think we’re gonna train you guys | 我来教你们两招 |
[35:21] | on some high-speed Tier One tactics. | 一等一的高级作战技术 |
[35:23] | Right? You ready, Olaf? Watch and learn. | 行吧 准备好了吗 奥拉夫 好好学着 |
[35:28] | – Hello, ladies. – That’s my guy. | -你们好啊 女士们 -我哥们就这样 |
[35:30] | Come on, gents. I’ll show you how America does it. | 过来 我给你们展示一下美国人的步伐 |
[35:32] | Check out my dance moves… | 来看看我的舞步 |
[35:40] | Ray, we’re headed back to the club. | 雷 我们正在赶回夜店 |
[35:41] | Yeah, well, step on it. | 行 快点 |
[35:42] | These guys are getting suspicious. | 这些人开始起疑心了 |
[35:44] | – This is getting sideways real quick. – All right. | -随时可能出事 -好的 |
[35:46] | – How far out are we? – At least ten minutes. | -我们还有多远 -至少十分钟 |
[35:48] | All right. Hold on. | 好 抓稳了 |
[35:51] | Flossing? Nobody likes to floss? | 跳甩手舞吗 没人想跳 |
[35:53] | How about two-step? Two-step? | 那两步舞呢 两步舞 |
[35:56] | Hey, tough crowd. | 大个子们 |
[35:56] | Think you got lost in translation, man. | 我猜你是语言不通了 |
[35:59] | What is going on here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[36:01] | What is going on? Listen, man, | 什么情况吗 听着 |
[36:02] | Wyatt Earp misses a shot every once in a while. Okay? | 怀亚特·厄普偶尔也会失手 |
[36:05] | – Don’t hold it against me. – No, I’m talking about | -别指责我 -不 我指的是 |
[36:06] | the other SEALs. | 其他海豹突击队员 |
[36:07] | What? What about them? | 什么 他们怎么了 |
[36:08] | – Where are they? – All right. | -他们在哪 -行了 |
[36:10] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么要担心的 |
[36:11] | – They’re just out getting some fresh air is all. – Yeah. | -他们只是出去透透气 -对 |
[36:13] | Stop! | 给我停下 |
[36:15] | All night, you’ve been acting strange. | 整个晚上 你的举止都很奇怪 |
[36:18] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[36:19] | Odeev, you need to get your man, he’s… | 欧戴夫 你得叫回你的人 |
[36:21] | had one too many… | 他喝太多了 |
[36:22] | No, I think we will ask one more time. | 不 我觉得我们要再问一次 |
[36:25] | We would hate to tell our C.O. | 我们可不想告诉指挥官 |
[36:26] | that we noticed the Americans missing from base. | 我们发现基地里的美国人不见了 |
[36:29] | Had to go out and hunt them down. | 就不得不出去把他们逮回来了 |
[36:31] | Stop lying and tell us where your teammates went. | 别再说谎了 告诉我们你的队友去哪了 |
[36:35] | Know what? Hey, hard trying to find | 你们知道吗 要在这个镇上找到 |
[36:37] | a good bottle of whiskey in this town. | 一瓶好的威士忌太难了 |
[36:40] | That’s top shelf right there. | 在那边架子顶层拿到的 |
[36:42] | Appreciate your hospitality. | 谢谢你的招待 |
[36:56] | Well, let’s drink! | 喝起来 |
[36:57] | You’re back! | 这才是你 |
[37:00] | – You are crazy. – You’re crazy, too. | -你很疯狂 -你也很疯狂 |
[37:03] | Let’s drink! | 喝起来 |
[37:27] | You feeling okay there, Clay? | 你还好吗 克莱 |
[37:28] | I haven’t seen you swipe right on a dating app in ages. | 好久没见你在约会软件上右滑了 |
[37:31] | It’s kind of, uh, the exact opposite, actually. | 其实有点 正相反 |
[37:35] | Meaning? | 你是说 |
[37:38] | Stella wants to get back together. | 斯特拉想要复合 |
[37:44] | But you and Rebecca, you’re good, right? | 但你和丽贝卡现在不错 对吧 |
[37:48] | Yeah, better than good. | 是啊 比不错更好 |
[37:50] | And yet? | 但是 |
[37:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:55] | The history between you and Stella, that’s… | 你和斯特拉之间的往事 像是 |
[37:59] | like gravity. | 地心引力 |
[38:01] | Imagine it’d pull you two together even if you fight it. | 总会把你们拽到一起 即便你去反抗 |
[38:04] | But history isn’t everything. | 但是往事不是全部 |
[38:07] | Everyone evolves. | 每个人都在向前走 |
[38:14] | I’d just… | 我只是 |
[38:16] | I’d make sure you’re pursuing what you want, | 我想确认你追求的是现在想要的 |
[38:19] | not what you wanted. | 而不是曾经想要的 |
[38:30] | Reading Vic’s e-mail again? And again? | 又在读维克的邮件 一遍又一遍 |
[38:34] | – Can’t shake it. – Can’t shake it? Ray. | -我放不下 -放不下 雷 |
[38:37] | Got your warrant review coming up. | 你的准尉审核结果就要出来了 |
[38:38] | I don’t want you seeing any ghosts. | 我不想让你碰到倒霉事 |
[38:40] | It’s not that simple. | 没有那么简单 |
[38:40] | Yeah, it is. It’s real simple, Ray. | 不 就是 这件事很简单 雷 |
[38:44] | If Vic can’t deal with losing Bravo, | 如果维克不能接受失去B队 |
[38:45] | that’s his problem. It’s not your problem. | 那是他的问题 不是你的 |
[38:49] | – I’m thinking about reaching out. – Reaching out? | -我想要主动点 -主动 |
[38:51] | Yeah, confronting the problem instead of ignoring it. | 是的 直面问题 而不是回避问题 |
[38:52] | Where-where does that get you? | 这 这能给你带来什么 |
[38:53] | Past is what makes a person, brother. | 过往成就一个人 兄弟 |
[38:55] | It’s the same reason | 这也是为什么 |
[38:56] | Natalie wants to talk about her ex-husband. | 娜塔莉想要谈谈她的前夫 |
[38:57] | Right. Well, it may work for some people, | 行吧 这也许对某些人适用 |
[38:59] | but not me. | 但我不是这样 |
[39:01] | Yeah, you are definitely more of a, | 是啊 你无疑更是一个 |
[39:03] | uh, “Ignore and override” Guy. | “既往不咎”的人 |
[39:04] | That’s right, you know? And I apply that to my life, | 对啊 而且我一直都践行这个做法 |
[39:05] | and it works. Not just kicking in doors, Ray. | 很有用 不只是冲锋陷阵 雷 |
[39:08] | – It is not that simple. – It’s not that simple? | -没有那么简单 -没有那么简单吗 |
[39:10] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -行 |
[39:11] | So, if I focus | 那么 如果我关注于 |
[39:13] | on what happened between me and Alana… | 阿兰娜和我之间发生了什么 |
[39:17] | and how that ended, how is that gonna help me | 然后如何收场 对我现在的这段关系 |
[39:20] | with my present relationship? | 有什么帮助 |
[39:24] | If your past kept you from ever kicking in another door, | 如果你的过去妨碍你冲锋陷阵的话 |
[39:28] | that would be a shame. | 那会很可惜 |
[39:30] | But if it keeps you from ever opening yourself up | 但如果妨碍你再次对他人敞开心扉的话 |
[39:32] | to somebody again, brother, that’s a damn tragedy. | 兄弟 那就太悲惨了 |
[39:39] | I, uh, put a lot of thought into this. | 我可是花了一番心思的 |
[39:41] | I didn’t want to screw it up, | 我不想搞砸 |
[39:42] | so I got some advice before making my choice. | 我做决定前还听取了些建议 |
[39:47] | The, uh, the guy at the counter assured me | 柜台小哥向我保证 |
[39:50] | that these dumplings are life-changing. | 这些饺子能改变你的人生 |
[39:52] | Ooh, are we sure we want life-changing? | 我们需要改变人生吗 |
[39:55] | I mean, I’m pretty darn happy with mine. | 我是说 我很满意我的人生 |
[39:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:08] | Senior Chief Perry? | 高级士官长佩里 |
[40:11] | I bet you’re anxious to put this review board to bed. | 我打赌你非常想结束这次审查委员会 |
[40:14] | Ready, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[40:15] | I need to mention something before we get started. | 在开始之前我想说件事 |
[40:17] | My office received a message about you | 我办公室今天收到一条关于你的讯息 |
[40:19] | from Petty Officer Victor Lopez. | 是海军军士维克托·洛佩兹发来的 |
[40:23] | Sir? | 长官 |
[40:24] | Well, Lopez said that you called him this morning, | 洛佩兹说你今早打电话给他 |
[40:26] | and you helped talk him through some hard stuff, | 跟他详细解释了一些棘手的问题 |
[40:28] | and he commended you for stepping up | 他称赞你主动提供帮助 |
[40:30] | when others would have ignored him. | 换作其他人可能就对他置之不理了 |
[40:33] | That’s well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:35] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[40:38] | Let’s get inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[40:44] | Hey, there you are. Nat-o-rama. | 你出来了 娜塔大忙人 |
[40:47] | Been waiting for you all day just to come out to play, huh? | 都等你一天了 出来玩啊 |
[40:50] | Crazy Monday schedule. | 周一工作忙 |
[40:52] | Didn’t have a chance to come up for air. | 都没机会喘口气 |
[40:53] | Staff meeting, PT observation, peer review, right? | 员工会议 物理疗法观察 同行审评 对吧 |
[40:57] | Is that what they call lifestyle-patterning? | 这就是所谓的生活模式 |
[40:59] | I just like to know where you are, that’s all. | 我只是想知道你在哪 仅此而已 |
[41:02] | But not where I come from. | 但不想知道我是从哪来的 |
[41:04] | Seems to be parts of me you’re avoiding, | 好像在躲避我的某一部分 |
[41:05] | like my marriage. | 比如我的婚姻 |
[41:15] | What do you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么呢 |
[41:21] | Luke was a surfer. | 卢克是个冲浪运动员 |
[41:24] | Uh, he worked at a brewery, | 在啤酒厂工作 |
[41:27] | and he was funny and sweet, | 他风趣 温柔 |
[41:32] | till he wasn’t. | 后来就变了 |
[41:35] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[41:38] | I appreciate the effort, Jason, | 我很感激你做出的努力 杰森 |
[41:39] | but a quick recap of my marriage | 但快速回顾我的婚姻 |
[41:42] | isn’t going to fix our issue. | 解决不了我们之间的问题 |
[41:44] | What’s the issue? What issue? | 什么问题 有问题吗 |
[41:47] | A few months ago… | 几个月前 |
[41:50] | you told me that you wanted us to be all in. | 你告诉我希望我们俩全情投入 |
[41:53] | How can that be if we don’t share | 如果我们不对彼此完全坦诚 |
[41:55] | all of ourselves with each other? | 又怎么能全情投入呢 |
[41:58] | You don’t share your past with me. | 你都不跟我说你的过去 |
[41:59] | It feels to me like you don’t | 我感觉你就不想让我 |
[42:02] | really want me to know who you are. | 了解真正的你 |
[42:09] | It’s been a long day, so I’m gonna go. | 今天很累了 我要走了 |
[42:13] | You know, I met Alana when I was 14. | 我十四岁时遇到了阿兰娜 |
[42:21] | You know, I can remember everything that she said to me, | 我记得她跟我说的每一句话 |
[42:25] | but I– for the life of me, | 但我却怎么都记不得 |
[42:27] | I can’t remember anything that I said to her. | 我跟她说了什么话 |
[42:33] | I would give anything to… to remember. | 我愿不惜一切 能想起来 |
[42:39] | Last time I saw Alana, | 我最后一次看到阿兰娜 |
[42:42] | I can remember every word that I said to her. | 我记得跟她说的每一个字 |
[42:54] | I’d give anything to forget that. | 我愿付出一切去忘掉 |
[43:00] | I’d give anything to forget that. | 我愿付出一切去忘掉 |