时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You are a house divided. | 你内心是分裂的 |
[00:09] | Until you realize you need | 除非你明白 |
[00:11] | to fight for a life for Jason Hayes. | 你需要为杰森·海斯的人生而战 |
[00:12] | We haven’t even begun the work. | 我们还没开始真正的治疗 |
[00:14] | It feels to me | 我感觉你就不想让我 |
[00:15] | like you don’t really want me to know who you are. | 了解真正的你 |
[00:18] | If I focus on what happened between me and Alana | 如果我关注于阿兰娜和我之间发生了什么 |
[00:21] | and how that ended, how is that gonna help me with Natalie? | 然后如何收场 对我和娜塔莉的关系有什么帮助 |
[00:25] | If it keeps you from ever opening yourself up | 但如果妨碍你再次对他人敞开心扉的话 |
[00:26] | to somebody again, brother, that’s a damn tragedy. | 兄弟 那就太悲惨了 |
[00:32] | Uh-uh, no. | 不是 |
[00:32] | – No. No, he’s terrifying. – No. What? No, no. | -不 他很可怕 -不会吧 为什么 |
[00:35] | – He’s not terrifying. – He’s terrifying. | -他不可怕 -他很可怕 |
[00:36] | And all he wants is to be in front of the camera. | 他只想在镜头前出风头 |
[00:38] | He just… he wants attention all the time. | 他一直在寻求关注 |
[00:40] | He wants attention. What’s wrong with that? | 他想要关注 这有什么错 |
[00:40] | I mean, you cannot criticize Gritty. | 你不能批评小勇敢[费城飞人队吉祥物] |
[00:42] | You understand me? There is nobody who can criticize Gritty | 你懂吗 没人能批评小勇敢 |
[00:44] | – except the people in Philadelphia. – Why is that? | -除了费城的人 -为什么 |
[00:46] | – Oh, oh, okay. – And even the people in Philadelphia | -好的 -就算费城人批评他 |
[00:47] | – that criticize him– they get a pie in the face. – Oh, of course. | -他们只是让自己丢脸罢了 -是啊 |
[00:49] | Because the people from Philadelphia | 因为是费城的人 |
[00:51] | are the people who brought us the big green Phanatic. | 设计出了巨大的绿色费纳宝 |
[00:53] | – What’s wrong with him? – I mean, there’s some sort | -他怎么了 -费城人民好像 |
[00:55] | of, like, Muppet fetish with people from Philly. | 有某种布偶恋物癖 |
[00:57] | – What is it? – Ah, the Muppets fetish. | -那是什么 -布偶恋物癖 |
[00:58] | Lot of hair, it’s a lot of fuzz. All right, don’t even talk. | 很多毛 毛茸茸的 好吧 别说了 |
[01:00] | I don’t want to hear about you and, what, | 我不想听你说 什么来着 |
[01:01] | your Wisconsin Badgers? | 你的威斯康星大学貛队 |
[01:03] | What is that guy? Bucky the Badger? | 那家伙叫什么 巴基獾 |
[01:04] | He’s like a four-year-old with bad teeth. | 他像个牙齿没长全的四岁小孩 |
[01:06] | – “Oh, okay, I’m Bucky Badger.” – Don’t go there. | -“你好 我是巴基獾” -别说这个 |
[01:08] | Do not go there. Bucky is sacred. | 别这么说 不要诋毁巴基獾 |
[01:10] | – Oh, okay. – That hurts. | -好吧 -真伤人 |
[01:11] | Okay, tell you what. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:12] | You keep hitting me with all these little remarks, | 你老是用这些话攻击我 |
[01:15] | I’m not gonna take you camping this weekend, so… | 我这周末不带你去露营了 所以 |
[01:17] | Oh, is that a promise? | 说好了吗 |
[01:17] | Yeah, it is a promise. Come on. | 对 说好了 |
[01:19] | Aren’t you looking forward to the great outdoors? | 你不是很期待户外野营吗 |
[01:21] | We could go to a great bed-and-breakfast instead | 我们也可以去一家很棒的住宿加早餐酒店 |
[01:24] | and have– I don’t know– plumbing and mattresses. | 有暖气和床垫的那种 |
[01:27] | Ah, feel that? You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 你感觉到了吗 |
[01:28] | California’s getting you soft, like, soft as a grape. | 加利福尼亚把你变柔软了 柔软得像颗葡萄 |
[01:30] | Soft as a grape. My kids– | 柔软得像颗葡萄 我的孩子们 |
[01:31] | they love this camping spot I went to. | 都喜欢我去的这个露营地 |
[01:33] | Well, I’m sure that I will love it, too. | 我相信我也会喜欢的 |
[01:39] | Move that, hey! You pulled out right in front of me! | 挪开 你直接开到了我面前 |
[01:41] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:42] | You cut me off! What, are you blind? | 是你抢了我的车道 你瞎了吗 |
[01:43] | You cut me off! | 是你抢了我车道 |
[01:45] | Get back in your car! | 回你车上去 |
[01:46] | – Watch where you’re going. – You okay? | -看着点路 -你还好吗 |
[01:48] | – Watch where you’re going, man. – Yeah. Let’s go. Come on. | -看路 -没事 我们走 |
[01:51] | Oh. Thank you for saving me from that guy. | 谢谢你把我从他那解救出来 |
[01:55] | He was, like, droning on and on about the tax benefits | 他刚才没完没了地唠叨 |
[01:57] | of investing in gigabyte opportunity zones. | 投资技嘉科技机会专区的税收优惠 |
[02:02] | Hey, isn’t Senator Walters attending your, | 沃尔特斯参议员明天会参加 |
[02:06] | uh, dog-and-pony show tomorrow? | 你的汇报吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah. Yeah, he chairs the Appropriations Committee. | 会 他是拨款委员会的主席 |
[02:12] | Controls DEVGRU’s allowance. | 掌管海豹队员的津贴 |
[02:14] | That’s his aide over by the bar. | 吧台旁边的是他助理 |
[02:17] | Might not hurt to grease the wheels before tomorrow. | 也许在明天之前搞好关系不会有什么坏处 |
[02:26] | What the hell is this? Marsden died fighting for peace. | 怎么回事 马斯登是为争取和平而死 |
[02:29] | Why’s it say she’s under investigation? | 为什么上面说她被调查 |
[02:31] | You kidding me? | 搞笑呢 |
[02:32] | No, this story was planted. | 不对 这故事是编的 |
[02:35] | Tribal war’s getting worse, | 部落战争愈演愈烈 |
[02:36] | Capitol Hill’s playing pin-the-blame. | 国会山在推卸责任 |
[02:39] | Yeah, but it’s a lie. | 是 但那是假的 |
[02:41] | I mean, and-and blaming someone | 还把错误归咎于 |
[02:42] | who can’t even defend their own honor? | 一个无法为自己辩驳的人 |
[02:44] | I mean, come on. I-I knew that politics were dirty, | 拜托 我知道政治很黑暗 |
[02:45] | but this is just pathetic. | 但这也太低劣了 |
[02:48] | I didn’t know that you invited the boys. | 我不知道你还邀请了队员们 |
[02:53] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[02:55] | Then why are they here? | 那他们为什么在这里 |
[02:58] | I’m afraid to find out. | 恐怕我得去问问清楚 |
[03:01] | Come talk to the senator’s aide, | 去跟参议员的助理聊聊 |
[03:03] | then you can go play with your teammates. | 然后你就能和队员们一起玩了 |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:07] | Hey, uh… | 你好 |
[03:08] | – Hey, can I get a beer, please? – Excuse me. | -请拿一瓶啤酒 -不好意思 |
[03:10] | Sure. Coming up. | 好的 马上就来 |
[03:11] | Oh, look at that. Look at that. | 看看 看看 |
[03:12] | That is… that is a beautiful choice. | 这是个…美丽的选择 |
[03:14] | Yeah, let me guess. Let me guess. I have a nose for it. | 让我猜猜 我鼻子很灵的 |
[03:16] | People call me “The Bloodhound.” | 别人都叫我”寻血猎犬” |
[03:18] | A single malt, uh… | 纯麦的… |
[03:23] | Okay, missed opportunity. | 好吧 错失良机 |
[03:25] | Hey. What’s going on, man? | 怎么样呀 伙计 |
[03:27] | – Oh, hey. What are you doing here? – What are you doing? | -你在这做什么 -你在这做什么 |
[03:29] | Mm. Don’t worry, man. Ain’t come all this way up here to… | 别担心 我远道而来不是为了 |
[03:33] | …ruin this, uh– | 破坏这个 |
[03:35] | what you call it– fancy little evening. | 你叫什么来着 美好的夜晚 |
[03:37] | – Oh, no? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[03:38] | I mean, kind of feels like you did. | 我怎么觉得你是呢 |
[03:40] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 猜对了 |
[03:42] | Actually, you know, I did have a reason to come up here. | 实际上 我的确是抱着目的来的 |
[03:44] | The big dog-and-pony show– it got moved up to, uh, 0700. | 那场盛大的政治秀 被挪到了七点 |
[03:49] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[03:50] | I just want you to hear it from me. | 我就是想告诉你一声 |
[03:52] | – Oh, appreciate that. – Yeah. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[03:53] | Although, you know, I-I got the… | 但是你知道吗 |
[03:55] | same message you did, man. | 我也收到了跟你一样的短信 |
[03:56] | That’s kind of how mass texts work, you know? | 就是大量群发的那种短信 |
[03:58] | Some jackass at the bar is | 吧台那边有个混账 |
[03:59] | talking his time up as a frogman. | 在吹嘘自己当过海豹突击队员 |
[04:02] | – Really? – Guy at the end? This guy’s been here | -真的啊 -最那头的那个家伙吗 |
[04:03] | all night, man. He’s a total fraud, but he’s harmless. | 整晚都在 彻头彻尾的骗子 但无伤大雅 |
[04:05] | Been telling a bunch of stories and B.S. | 说了一堆胡编乱造的故事 |
[04:08] | And you still let him breathe? | 而你居然还留他活口 |
[04:10] | Yeah, why wouldn’t I? | 是啊 干嘛不呢 |
[04:11] | We run into clowns like this all the time, Sonny. | 我们总能碰到这种小丑 桑尼 |
[04:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:22] | Scared? | 害怕了吗 |
[04:24] | When the bullets are flying, you don’t think about yourself. | 当子弹飞着的时候 你不会只想着你自己 |
[04:28] | You don’t even think about dying. | 你甚至不会想到死 |
[04:30] | You’re just worried about the brother next to you. | 你只会为身边的弟兄们担心 |
[04:33] | I’m-I’m sorry. Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思打扰一下 先生 |
[04:35] | Sir, I-I just… I’ve heard, um… | 先生 我刚巧听说 |
[04:39] | Are you a real SEAL? | 你真的是海豹突击队的吗 |
[04:41] | – Yeah. – Seriously? That-that’s… | -是的 -真的吗 那可… |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah, you got the hat and everything. | 是啊 你有这样的帽子和全套装备 |
[04:44] | What is this? This like a…? Call it a trident? | 这是什么 像是个…三叉戟 |
[04:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是吗 |
[04:47] | Have you seen, uh, like, serious action? | 你见过真章的行动吗 |
[04:50] | I’ve seen my share of hot combat. | 我参与过很激烈的战斗 |
[04:52] | Wow. That sounds dangerous. | 听起来好危险啊 |
[04:54] | Oh, yeah. Nothing I can’t handle. | 是啊 没有什么是我解决不了的 |
[04:55] | Well, I’m sure, uh… | 我确信… |
[04:57] | I’m sure BUD/S prepared you for anything, huh? | 我确信基础水下爆破训练让你无所不能了吧 |
[05:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是吗 |
[05:03] | What class were you in? | 你是哪一届的 |
[05:06] | See, I was in 252. | 瞧 我是252界 |
[05:08] | My buddy, Full Metal here– you were in what, uh…? | 我兄弟全金属 你是那届的来着 |
[05:10] | – 234. – 234. | -234 -234届的 |
[05:13] | Do you know that Metal likes two things? | 你知道金属喜欢两样东西 |
[05:16] | Drinking whiskey and crushing skulls. | 喝威士忌 和敲碎别人的脑壳 |
[05:19] | And I’m fresh out of sauce, Tinker Bell. | 我恰好没有酱汁了 你个说谎精 |
[05:22] | I’m just having a little fun. | 我只是找点乐子 |
[05:25] | – A little fun? – Yeah. | -找点乐子 -是的 |
[05:27] | Is that what it is– fun to you? | 这对你来说就是乐子吗 |
[05:29] | Really? Fun? | 是吗 很好玩吗 |
[05:31] | What you’re doing here, pal, is dishonoring the memory | 你在这的所作所为 是在亵渎记忆 |
[05:35] | of our brothers who died doing the things you claimed to do. | 你声称的经历 是我们兄弟拼上性命才完成的 |
[05:41] | – Man, what the hell is your problem? – Hey, Sonny. | -你他妈的有毛病吗 -桑尼 |
[05:43] | – You are, buddy! – Hey. | -你才有病 -好了 |
[05:45] | Come here. Hey, hey, look at me. | 过来 看着我 |
[05:47] | Calm down. Look, this isn’t some bar in Vah Beach | 冷静点 这里不是弗吉尼亚海滩的酒吧 |
[05:50] | where you can just come in here looking for a fight, okay? | 可以随便进来打一架 |
[05:52] | Yeah, well, you know, that guy– | 是啊 那家伙 |
[05:54] | he was stealing valor all night, and what, | 整晚都在沽名钓誉 |
[05:56] | now you’re, uh, turning your sights on me? | 现在你倒来说我 |
[05:59] | Sonny, that guy’s a wannabe. | 桑尼 那家伙是个崇拜者 |
[06:01] | – Who cares? – Every team guy ever. | -谁会在乎 -每一个当过队员的都在意 |
[06:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:08] | Except you, Clay. | 除了你 克莱 |
[06:10] | Hey, sleep it off, buddy. | 睡一觉就忘了吧 伙计 |
[06:32] | Jason, you’re okay. | 杰森 你没事的 |
[06:34] | You’re okay. I’m-I’m here. | 没事 我在这里 |
[06:40] | Uh, fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[06:42] | I’m good. It’s just… | 我很好 只是 |
[06:43] | Just had a nightmare. That’s all. | 只是一个噩梦 仅此而已 |
[06:50] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想讲一讲吗 |
[06:55] | No, I said I’m fine, okay? | 不 我说我没事了 |
[06:58] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:59] | I just need a little time, that’s all. | 我需要一点时间而已 |
[07:10] | Come back to bed. | 回来睡吧 |
[07:13] | Just give me a little time, okay? | 给我一点时间好吗 |
[08:05] | Last man! | 最后一个人 |
[08:15] | End ex! Three minutes, 18 seconds. | 结束演习 三分钟十八秒 |
[08:17] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[08:19] | As the Committee is aware, | 正如委员会所知 |
[08:20] | Development Group’s mission includes counterterrorism operations, | 作战发展部队的任务包括反恐行动 |
[08:23] | counterproliferation, | 反扩散 |
[08:25] | and the elimination or recovery of high-value targets. | 清除或寻回高价值目标 |
[08:27] | But since the beginning of the war on terror, | 但是自从反恐战争开始 |
[08:30] | Hostage Rescue has become an increasingly common | 拯救人质已经成为越来越普遍 |
[08:33] | and vital DEVGRU operation. | 最重要的海豹六队行动 |
[08:34] | Expanding our mission has necessitated additional training. | 为了扩大我们的任务 必须进行额外的训练 |
[08:38] | Means more hours, more facilities, more equipment. | 意味着要花费更多时间 设施和设备 |
[08:40] | Which translates into more money. | 就是说需要更多资金 |
[08:42] | Indeed, Senator, but as you know, | 没错 参议员 但是你也知道 |
[08:43] | Bravo has successfully extracted hostages | B队在全球各地都成功地 |
[08:45] | from all over the globe. | 解救过人质 |
[08:47] | Though not in Venezuela. | 但是在委内瑞拉却失败了 |
[08:49] | That’s true, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[08:50] | Venezuela definitely was a failure, | 委内瑞拉行动的确是失败了 |
[08:52] | but we are the best in the world | 但我们是世界上最优秀的 |
[08:54] | because of our advanced training, so… | 因为我们的先进训练 所以… |
[08:56] | you can almost guarantee mission success next time. | 你几乎可以确信下一次任务的成功 |
[08:59] | Maybe the… maybe the senators | 也许参议员们 |
[09:00] | would like a little interactive demonstration? | 会想要参与一下实战演练 |
[09:03] | Maybe the best way to understand hostage rescue | 也许理解人质营救的最好方法 |
[09:05] | is by being the hostage. | 就是做人质 |
[09:06] | That’s a good point, Petty Officer. | 说得有道理 海军军士 |
[09:08] | Senator Walters, what do you think? | 沃尔特斯参议员 你怎么看 |
[09:11] | You… come on down here and be our guinea pig? | 你下来做我们的小白老鼠吗 |
[09:16] | And if you want to, you can probably even, | 如果你愿意 你甚至可以 |
[09:18] | you know, snap a little photo op, | 拍一点行动的照片 |
[09:20] | as long as we’re not in the frame. | 只要不拍到我们就行 |
[09:22] | Petty Officer Spenser here | 海军军士斯宾塞 |
[09:24] | is the prime example of our new generation of SEALS | 正是我们新一代海豹突击队员的最好例子 |
[09:25] | who are ready to lead this nation | 他们已经准备好带领这个国家 |
[09:27] | into the next decade. | 进入到下一个十年 |
[09:28] | And those who don’t evolve will be left behind. | 而那些不与时并进的人将会被抛诸脑后 |
[09:39] | Hold up. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[09:41] | How can you say they won’t like you? | 你怎么能说他们不喜欢你呢 |
[09:43] | You haven’t even met the kids at your new school yet. | 你还没见过新学校里的孩子呢 |
[09:45] | But what if I meet them and they don’t like me? | 但如果我见了他们 他们不喜欢我呢 |
[09:49] | Well, you’ve got to cgive ’em a chance to get to know you first. | 你要先给他们机会了解你 |
[09:52] | Just like they’re gonna give you a chance. | 正如他们给了你机会一样 |
[09:53] | Once they see how nice you are, they’re gonna be nice to you. | 只要他们看到你好 也会对你好 |
[09:55] | In response to Marsden taking sides with the Hashid. | 作为对马斯登拥护哈希德联邦政府的回应 |
[09:58] | The surprising allegations that the late ambassador | 令人惊讶的指控是 这位已故大使 |
[10:00] | may have not only mishandled the peace talks | 可能不仅错误地处理了和平谈判 |
[10:03] | but that she may also have been responsible | 而且她可能也要对此负责 |
[10:05] | – Daddy? – Yeah, babe? | -老爸 -宝贝 |
[10:07] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[10:10] | Well, I worked with that lady, the ambassador, | 我与这位大使女士共事过 |
[10:13] | before she died. | 就在她死之前 |
[10:15] | She was a real good person, | 她真的是个好人 |
[10:17] | but somebody’s trying to say she failed at her job. | 但有人想指责她失职 |
[10:19] | That’s just not true. | 这不是事实 |
[10:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:24] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[10:28] | Is that what your job’s like? | 你的工作是这样的吗 |
[10:33] | Do people shoot at you? | 有人朝你开枪吗 |
[10:38] | Daddy’s a sailor, baby girl. | 老爸是个水手 宝贝女儿 |
[10:41] | Now, go wash up… | 去洗脸吧 |
[10:42] | before your mom gets home, starts yelling at me. | 免得你老妈回来开始吼我 |
[10:51] | So, what is it that you’re afraid of, Jason? | 你在害怕什么 杰森 |
[10:55] | What makes you think I’m afraid? I’m not afraid of anything. | 你为什么觉得我在害怕 我什么也不怕 |
[10:57] | Well, the fact that you’re sitting across from me | 你现在坐在我面前 |
[10:59] | for the first time in months. | 这是几个月来第一次 |
[11:02] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:03] | Actually, I’m doing really good. | 其实我真的很好 |
[11:05] | Me and Natalie, we’re going camping this weekend, | 我和娜塔莉这周末要去露营 |
[11:07] | – and it’s gonna be smooth, Doc. – That’s great. | -一定会很顺利的 医生 -那很好 |
[11:09] | – Yeah. – Yeah, so you-you two are making progress. | -对 -那你们俩有进展了 |
[11:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:12] | I-I’m trying to… | 我在尽量… |
[11:15] | do what you told me to do, and that’s… | 去做你叫我做的事 |
[11:18] | break down my inner wall. | 就是打破心墙 |
[11:20] | But… it’s… | 但是… |
[11:22] | – You know. – It’s-it’s scary letting someone in. | -你知道的 -让别人进入自己的内心很可怕 |
[11:25] | Are you… are you feeling exposed? | 你觉得自己暴露在外吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, I feel exposed. | 是 我觉得自己暴露在外 |
[11:31] | Yeah, like I’m in the crosshairs. | 就好像我站在瞄准器下 |
[11:33] | Tell you, | 这么说吧 |
[11:34] | sometimes, I wish I was on the other end of the scope. | 有时我希望自己站在望远镜的另一头 |
[11:37] | S-See? | 懂吗 |
[11:39] | You know, Natalie helped put you back together after your injury. | 在你受伤后 娜塔莉帮助你重新站起来 |
[11:42] | – Yeah. – She saw you at your lowest | -是的 -她看到了你最低落的时候 |
[11:44] | and still got involved with you. | 但她仍愿意跟你在一起 |
[11:45] | She told me, “Fix the body, and the mind will follow.” | 她跟我说过”身体好精神自然会好” |
[11:50] | Well, you know what? Body’s 100%. But the mind? | 可是你知道吗 我十分健康 但精神方面呢 |
[11:53] | She still, uh… | 她还… |
[11:54] | She’s still seeing the cracks in your invincible persona. | 她还是能看见你无敌形象下脆弱的一面 |
[11:56] | You know, opening up means revealing the impact of all | 打开心扉意味着不再隐藏 |
[12:00] | the trauma that you’ve endured, Jason. | 创伤对你产生的影响 杰森 |
[12:01] | – All of it. – Yeah. | -所有的影响 -是的 |
[12:03] | So, is that… is that maybe what has you worried? | 所以这… 也许这才是你一直在担心的事吗 |
[12:06] | It’s a lot. | 我负担很重 |
[12:07] | It’s a lot for her to handle. | 对她来说过于沉重了 |
[12:10] | Look, you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[12:11] | My team’s deploying next month. | 我的小队下个月要去驻派了 |
[12:12] | We’re deploying, so I got to focus on them. | 驻派快开始了 我得把注意力集中在队员身上 |
[12:15] | But-but Natalie, she works with SEALs, right? | 可是娜塔莉 她也在和海豹突击队共事 对吧 |
[12:17] | Yeah, she works with SEALs. | 没错 她在和海豹突击队共事 |
[12:18] | So saying her position | 那么也就是说 |
[12:20] | would give her intimate knowledge | 她的职位将让她非常清楚 |
[12:22] | of both the physical and mental damage | 那次战斗对你们造成了什么样的 |
[12:23] | that combat causes. | 生理和心理上的创伤 |
[12:27] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:29] | Well, working together and dating | 共事和约会 |
[12:32] | are two separate things, Doc. | 可是两件毫不相干的事 医生 |
[12:34] | You know, I don’t think it’s like she thought | 这么说吧 我并不认为 |
[12:35] | she was getting into a relationship with an accountant. | 她觉得自己是在和一个会计谈恋爱 |
[12:39] | – Natalie had the goods on you. – Yes. | -娜塔莉对你非常了解 -没错 |
[12:41] | – Warts and all, and she still took the plunge. – Took the plunge. | -不论好坏她都想和你走下去 -和我走下去 |
[12:43] | So I don’t think you should tell me that you’re shielding her | 所以我认为你不应该说要对她封闭部分内心 |
[12:46] | from anything, ’cause you and I both know | 因为我和你都很清楚 |
[12:47] | that she is strong enough to handle it. | 她非常坚强 足以应付所有事情 |
[12:50] | Hmm? She’s strong enough to handle it. | 她非常坚强 足以应付所有事情 |
[12:52] | So, what is it really | 那么到底是因为什么 |
[12:53] | that has you putting your walls back up? | 让你再次对其他人设立心墙 |
[12:54] | Stop with the walls. | 别再说什么心墙了 |
[12:56] | Stop with the walls. | 别再说了 |
[12:57] | Faced with some adversity, | 当遭遇困境的时候 |
[12:58] | and you’re choosing flight over fight. | 你总会选择逃避而不是面对 |
[13:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:04] | Do you think that there’s choice in duty? | 你觉得我的工作职责有的选吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[13:09] | My men and my mission come first. | 我的队员和任务永远都是第一位的 |
[13:11] | My men and my mission come first. | 我的队员和任务永远都是第一位的 |
[13:13] | I think that’s a great recipe for a mature relationship. | 我觉得这可真是处理一段成熟恋情的好方法 |
[13:16] | It’s how I keep my team safe, Doc, okay? | 这样我才能保障我队员的安全 明白吗医生 |
[13:19] | It’s how I keep them safe. | 只有这样才能保障他们的安全 |
[13:20] | What is it that you want, Jason? | 那你想要什么呢 杰森 |
[13:21] | – I want? What I want. – What is it that you want? | -我想要的什么 -你最想要的是什么 |
[13:23] | I want to bring my men home. | 我最想把我的队员们安全带回家 |
[13:25] | I want to make sure that my men come home. | 我想确保我能够看着他们安全回家 |
[13:28] | I think that’s what Bravo 1 wants. | 我觉得这是B1最想要看到的 |
[13:29] | Stop with the Bravo 1 crap already, all right? | 别再跟我扯什么B1了 好吗 |
[13:33] | All right. Intimacy, | 好吧 亲密关系 |
[13:35] | both emotional and physical, | 不论是情感上的还是肉体上的 |
[13:37] | it requires a deeper, better understanding of the self | 你都需要先对自己有深刻的清晰的认识 |
[13:41] | before it can be shared with somebody else. | 然后你才能和其他人建立亲密关系 |
[13:44] | I don’t even know what the hell that means. | 我都不知道你说的都是些什么鬼 |
[13:45] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白这是什么意思 |
[13:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I really don’t. | 我不明白你在说什么 完全不明白 |
[13:48] | I’m just saying that Bravo 1, the great protector, | 我只是想说B1 那位伟大的保护者 |
[13:50] | knows what’s best for everyone but himself. | 懂得为所有人着想 但却忽略了自己 |
[13:52] | You know what? Time’s up. Yeah. | 你知道吗 时间到了 再见 |
[13:55] | Niger is a developing country, | 尼日尔是一个发展中国家 |
[13:57] | but it ranks last on the UN’s Human Development list | 尽管能够充分利用本国的自然资源 |
[13:59] | despite being ripe with natural resources. | 但还是在联合国的人类发展排行榜上排名末尾 |
[14:02] | Those resources make it | 那些自然资源令其 |
[14:03] | an important piece on the global chessboard. | 在国际局势中占据了重要的位置 |
[14:05] | The entire region is a strategic hotbed. | 整个地区都是战略策源地 |
[14:07] | Local forces and international powers like Russia | 当地的军队和国际力量 比如俄罗斯和中国 |
[14:10] | and China are all vying for control. | 都急于争取控制权 |
[14:12] | Well, last I heard, China had boots on the ground. | 我最近听说 中国势力已经登陆 |
[14:14] | Yeah, they built a, uh, naval base in 2017 in Djibouti, right? | 他们2017年在吉布提市建了个海军基地 对吧 |
[14:18] | Correct. And Russia wants to get in on the fun, too. | 没错 俄罗斯也想去凑凑热闹 |
[14:20] | Russian private military companies are arming, | 俄罗斯私营军事公司也在武装 |
[14:23] | training and supporting local forces. | 训练和支持当地军方 |
[14:25] | With the Russians arming everyone, | 既然俄罗斯人已经把当地人都武装起来了 |
[14:27] | how does the U.S. compete in Niger? | 那美国要怎么在尼日尔和他们竞争 |
[14:28] | World power expresses itself | 世界强国通常会通过 |
[14:29] | in military might or infrastructure. | 军事力量或基础设施来展现实力 |
[14:32] | The U.S. is helping rebuild Niger’s outdated infrastructure. | 美国打算帮助尼日尔重建过时的基础设施 |
[14:35] | The Army Corps of Engineers is already working | 美国陆军工程兵团已经 |
[14:37] | on several projects, including a dam | 开展了几个项目 包括重建水坝 |
[14:39] | and major thoroughfare. | 和一条主干道 |
[14:41] | Bravo has been tasked with surveilling | B队这次的任务是在当地监视 |
[14:43] | a Boko Haram camp in the area. | 一个博科圣地组织的军营 |
[14:45] | This particular BH faction | 这个博科圣地组织 |
[14:48] | has executed aide workers, | 处死过支援重建的工人 |
[14:49] | orchestrated suicide bombings and just last month | 秘密策划了自杀式爆炸 |
[14:52] | abducted 110 schoolgirls. | 上月劫持了110名女学生 |
[14:55] | Well, Boko’s been acting out for years. | 博科圣地已经为非作歹多年 |
[14:56] | Why are we surveilling them | 既然有充分的理由 |
[14:57] | when we have plenty of reason to strike here? | 对他们发动袭击 为什么只是监视他们 |
[14:59] | You’re looking for a former Spetsnaz commander, | 我们在寻找一名前俄罗斯特种部队指挥官 |
[15:03] | Vadik Petrov. | 瓦迪克·彼得罗夫 |
[15:04] | He’s now working with a Russian contracting firm | 他现在在一家俄罗斯承包公司工作 |
[15:07] | suspected of supplying local forces | 此公司疑似向对美国有恶意的 |
[15:09] | against American interests. | 地方势力提供武器 |
[15:10] | Intel says that Petrov is set to arrive | 情报显示彼得罗夫将在近一两天 |
[15:12] | at the Boko camp in the next two days. | 到达博科圣地的营地 |
[15:14] | Bravo’s job is to confirm | B队的任务就是 |
[15:15] | Petrov’s association with Boko Haram | 确认彼得罗夫与博科圣地的联系 |
[15:18] | and see what other groups in the area he is working with. | 以及他与该地区哪些其他组织还有合作 |
[15:21] | Special recon. | 特殊侦查任务 |
[15:23] | So, we’re gonna trek into this death jungle and track down | 所以我们要跋涉进入这个死亡丛林 |
[15:26] | this Commie contractor? | 追踪这个共产党承包商 |
[15:27] | What are the rules of engagement? | 交战的规则是什么 |
[15:28] | Niger’s a semi-permissive environment. | 尼日尔是半宽容作战环境 |
[15:30] | No firing unless fired upon. | 敌不犯我 我不开火 |
[15:32] | Oh, it’s always fun heading into the battlefield handcuffed, | 戴着手铐上战场总是其乐无穷 |
[15:34] | isn’t it, boys? Hmm? | 不是吗 兄弟们 |
[15:46] | – Hey, everything all right? – Yeah. | -你挺好的吧 -挺好 |
[15:48] | You blew out so fast this morning, | 你今早走得太快了 |
[15:49] | I didn’t have a chance to check on you. | 我都没来得及去看看你 |
[15:50] | Oh, you know, I just really wasn’t myself last night. | 昨晚我已经不像样了 |
[15:52] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:52] | You were | 你还是自己 |
[15:54] | until you weren’t. | 后来才变了 |
[15:57] | Look, I’ve seen a lot in my time with the teams, | 我随队时见过很多这种情况 |
[15:59] | if there’s anything you want to talk about. | 你有没有什么想和我聊一聊的 |
[16:01] | Didn’t get much sleep last night. That’s all. | 我只是昨晚没睡好罢了 |
[16:04] | Well, hopefully, you’ll sleep better this weekend | 希望你这周末能在星空下 |
[16:06] | – under the stars. – Right. | -睡个好觉 -好吧 |
[16:07] | Well, you know what? We’re spinning up now, | 我们要出任务了 |
[16:08] | and, uh, you know, with deployment, uh, | 要去驻派了 |
[16:11] | coming up, I just, uh, I think the camping thing just… | 我觉得 露营的事就… |
[16:13] | has to wait. Got to put it on hold for now. | 再等等 先放一放 |
[16:15] | – You know, I got to focus on Bravo. – Really? | -我要把注意力放在B队 -是吗 |
[16:18] | I was really looking forward to some away time. | 我很期待能有些闲暇的时间 |
[16:20] | Me, too. Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 我也是 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[16:22] | But I got a plane to catch, you know? | 我要去赶飞机了 |
[16:25] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[16:40] | Ah. Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[16:43] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 什么事让您大驾光临 |
[16:46] | Hmm. Well, heard about the bar. | 我听说了酒吧的事 |
[16:49] | Little, uh, “Stolen valor” altercation. | 一些关于”偷来的勇气”的争执 |
[16:52] | “Altercation”? Come on, man. | 争执 拜托 |
[16:53] | It was more like a little dustup. | 更像是打闹才对 |
[16:55] | Okay, well, I’ve seen you with those guys plenty of times | 我好多次见到你和这种人在一起 |
[16:57] | when there wasn’t even a little dustup, | 相处很和谐 |
[16:58] | – so what made you decide to throw hands this time? – Okay. | -所以这次为什么要大打出手 -好吧 |
[17:01] | Well, fellow just needed to be reminded | 他只是需要人提醒一下 |
[17:03] | his place on the food chain. | 他在食物链中的位置 |
[17:05] | Sonny, you know better than I do | 桑尼 你比我更清楚 |
[17:06] | that the toughest guy at the bar | 酒吧里最强的人 |
[17:08] | doesn’t worry about proving it. | 并不需要自我证明 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:11] | Well, I wouldn’t have had to if Clay had, uh, | 要是克莱先给他一些提示 |
[17:14] | you know, stood up to him in the first place. | 我本来不用出手的 |
[17:17] | Yeah, but I guess us door kickers | 不过我猜他不再 |
[17:19] | don’t really mean much anymore to him | 把我们这群冲锋陷阵的人放在眼里 |
[17:21] | since he’s rubbing elbows with you movers and shakers. | 因为他正在和你们这些有权势的人交往 |
[17:24] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[17:25] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[17:29] | Davis, I promise | 戴维斯 我发誓 |
[17:31] | not to get in any more dustups or altercations, | 再也不卷入任何打闹或争执中 |
[17:35] | and I will keep my hands | 以后我也会 |
[17:38] | to myself in the future. | 管好自己的手 |
[17:40] | Unless… | 除非… |
[17:41] | Unless I’m sticking dollar bills in a G-string. | 除非是往丁字裤里塞钞票 |
[17:44] | – Okay, all right. Good talk. – ‘Cause I’m badass. Bam! | -好了 真会聊天 -因为我是个大坏蛋 |
[17:46] | Good talk, friend. | 朋友 真会聊天 |
[17:55] | 12 mikes out. | 还有十二分钟 |
[17:56] | – Should be a gravel road in about a mile. – Copy. | -一英里外应该是碎石路 -收到 |
[18:01] | Y’all see the news? | 你们都看新闻了吗 |
[18:03] | About Marsden? | 关于马斯登的吗 |
[18:04] | Straight-up ugly, man. | 真是赤裸裸的险恶 兄弟 |
[18:05] | State Department’s throwing her under the bus. | 国务院抛下了她 |
[18:07] | It’s a straight-up snow job, I mean… | 这就是赤裸裸的诱骗 |
[18:10] | But that’s the risk you run in that line of work. | 这就是此类工作的风险所在 |
[18:11] | Doesn’t get any lower than assassinating | 跟抹黑一个已故的女性比起来 |
[18:13] | the character of a dead woman. | 还是强多了 |
[18:14] | I can count the number of straight arrows like Marsden | 国务院里像马斯登一样耿直的人 |
[18:17] | I met in the State Department on one hand. | 我用一只手都数得过来 |
[18:18] | Well, you know, it’s a shame that | 可惜的是 |
[18:19] | she won’t be remembered for who she really was. | 人们记住的并非真正的她 |
[18:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:25] | New Intel just came through. | 有新情报 |
[18:27] | Boko Haram is moving on the dam where ACE Team is working. | 博科圣地的人在朝A队修筑的水坝移动 |
[18:30] | Yeah, how many Americans at the dam? | 坝上有多少美国人 |
[18:32] | Petrov is the op. | 任务是找到彼得罗夫 |
[18:33] | Well, he could be with them. | 他也可能跟他们在一起 |
[18:36] | No way Petrov is going on an assault. | 彼得罗夫不可能参与突袭 |
[18:38] | Bravo needs to continue with the special recon. | B队需要继续他们的特别侦察任务 |
[18:40] | There’s a larger ODA unit three hours away. | 三小时车程外有支大的分队 |
[18:43] | They can help reinforce the dam. | 他们可以支援水坝 |
[18:44] | I don’t think ACE Team has that time. | 我担心A队撑不了那么久 |
[18:46] | Taking the local roads, Boko Haram’s forces | 走乡间小道的话 博科圣地的人 |
[18:48] | will reach the dam in two hours. | 两个小时就能到达水坝 |
[18:50] | But Bravo’s vehicles are faster, | 可是B队的车更快 |
[18:52] | so if they cut cross-country, | 如果他们走越野路线 |
[18:53] | they can get there in 40 minutes. | 四十分钟就能到 |
[18:56] | Keeping that dam from Russian control | 保护水坝不被俄国人控制 |
[18:57] | and securing the ACE Team, that’s their new priorities. | 支援A队 是他们现在的首要任务 |
[19:00] | All right, send them the GPS way points. | 好了 给他们发GPS定位 |
[19:03] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[19:04] | You have new actions on target. | 你们有新的作战目标 |
[19:06] | Solid, Havoc. Inbound on new target. | 收到 作战中心 接受新目标 |
[19:08] | Boko’s moving on the dam. We got to haul ass | 博科的人冲水坝去了 |
[19:09] | if we’re gonna try and lay out the red carpet. | 如果想赶去迎接他们 就得赶紧了 |
[19:53] | – Master Chief Hayes? – Yeah. | -海斯总士官长 -是 |
[19:55] | – Sergeant First Class Krause. – How’s it going? | -克劳斯上士 -你好 |
[19:58] | Happy to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[19:59] | Well, glad we were close enough to help you guys. | 幸亏我们就在附近 能赶过来帮你们 |
[20:02] | Wait a second. One man. That’s your force? | 等一下 你队里就一个人吗 |
[20:05] | Not much against 30 enemy. | 对抗三十个敌人可不太够 |
[20:07] | So, what are you thinking? | 所以 你怎么想的 |
[20:07] | Should we make a stand or fall back? | 是战还是撤 |
[20:11] | You can’t abandon this dam. | 你们不能不管这座水坝 |
[20:12] | Oh, meet Dick Gordon, head engineer. | 这位是迪克·戈登 总工程师 |
[20:14] | There are locals working with us. | 这里有跟我们一起工作的当地人 |
[20:16] | If we leave, their families and this infrastructure | 我们要是走了 他们的家人和这里的设施 |
[20:18] | will fall under Russian control within a week. | 一周内就会落到俄罗斯人的手里 |
[20:20] | Don’t worry about that, Dick, all right? | 不用担心 迪克 |
[20:22] | You’re not gonna lose control of this dam. | 你不会失去这座水坝的 |
[20:23] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不会离开 |
[20:24] | Looks like we’ll be seeing some trigger time, then. | 看来我们可以好好耍耍枪了 |
[20:26] | Should we hit ’em before they get near the dam? | 我们在他们靠近之前就发起攻击吗 |
[20:28] | We can meet ’em on the road. | 我们可以去半路拦截 |
[20:29] | Outmanned. Be a pretty quick fight. | 敌众我寡 速战速决 |
[20:33] | Yeah, but here we got two things they don’t: | 但是在这里 我们有两个优势 |
[20:35] | high ground and the element of surprise. | 占据高处 可以设伏 |
[20:37] | Gonna need some help from your crew. | 需要你的人帮个忙 |
[20:38] | Just let me know what we can do. | 能帮什么忙你们尽管开口 |
[20:39] | Start by taking us to the top of that dam, Dick. | 先带我们到水坝上面吧 迪克 |
[20:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:58] | Those the only two access roads leading up here? | 上来这里的路就那两条吗 |
[21:00] | Only the upper one runs straight to the dam, though. | 不过只有上面那条能直通水坝 |
[21:03] | Well, that’s the route they’re gonna take. | 他们肯定会走那条路 |
[21:05] | These overwatch positions are gonna give us | 这些守望点可以让我们 |
[21:07] | interlocking fields of fire to cover ’em on their way in. | 在他们进来的时候用火力封锁住 |
[21:09] | That’s assuming they don’t just rush straight through, though. | 不过前提是他们不会直接冲过去 |
[21:11] | What kind of demo you have? | 这里有什么爆破装备 |
[21:12] | No explosives, but I do have eight cylinders | 没有炸药 但我有八瓶 |
[21:14] | of acetylene we use for tunneling. | 挖隧道用的乙炔 |
[21:15] | Well, we can make that go boom. | 我们可以用那个当炸药 |
[21:16] | What are you thinking, boss dog? | 你怎么想 老大 |
[21:18] | Let’s position your vehicles in a serpentine | 把你的车都开到上面那条路上 |
[21:20] | running down the upper road. | 蛇形停放 |
[21:21] | Mark the first and the last. | 标记好第一个和最后一个 |
[21:22] | Roger that. We’ll rig ’em hot. | 收到 炸药伺候 |
[21:24] | What are you guys packing for firepower? | 你们都配备的什么武器 |
[21:25] | Just our M4s and a few extra mags, couple frags. | 就是M4突击步枪 还有一些弹夹和手雷 |
[21:28] | Okay, when we channelize the enemy, | 我们引敌入瓮时 |
[21:30] | you two will join my team, and we’ll chew up the Boko. | 你俩加入我的队 我们把博科一网打尽 |
[21:34] | Gonna cut ’em off, stick ’em in the shooting gallery. Nice. | 切断退路 把他们困在射程范围内 不错 |
[21:36] | That’s right. You grunts catch on quick. | 没错 你反应还挺快 |
[21:38] | Don’t let the good looks fool you. | 别被我的美貌迷惑了双眼 |
[21:41] | You know, we could use some barricades to fight from. | 我们需要做一些路障当掩体 |
[21:42] | You got tools? | 你们有工具吗 |
[21:44] | W-we’re engineers. | 我们可是工程师 |
[21:46] | Come on, Ray. Let’s get to work. | 走吧 雷 开工了 |
[22:03] | Get the shovel. | 铁锹给我 |
[22:05] | Trent, you could have brought the car closer. | 特伦特 你把车开近一点多好 |
[22:18] | What have we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[22:20] | The, uh, the bridge is a klick. | 那座桥有一公里 |
[22:24] | And, then that bend in the road down there | 下面道路转拐弯处 |
[22:26] | is that little scrubby tree… | 是一棵矮树 |
[22:28] | 600 meters. | 距离六百米 |
[22:30] | And then come back towards us a little more, | 然后再回到近一点的地方 |
[22:32] | and there’s a little rock outcropping. | 那里有一些裸露的岩石 |
[22:34] | That’s four. | 离我们四百米 |
[22:36] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[22:37] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[22:39] | You gonna dial it in, or are you just gonna use holds? | 你要深入还是留在这里设防 |
[22:42] | I’m gonna hold. | 我会留在这 |
[22:43] | Mean a quicker target acquisition, you know? | 这样可以更快知道敌人方位 你知道的 |
[22:45] | Yeah, that’s a good call. | 对 这是个好决定 |
[22:49] | Still thinking about Ambassador Marsden, aren’t you? | 你还在想马斯登大使的事 是吗 |
[22:55] | She has a family. | 她有家庭 |
[22:58] | You know, and… | 你懂的 而且 |
[22:59] | for the rest of their lives, | 在他们余后的一生 |
[23:00] | they’re gonna think that she died | 他们都会认为 |
[23:01] | because of her incompetence, | 她的死是因为她无能 |
[23:02] | not knowing that she was a hero | 而不知道她是一个英雄 |
[23:03] | or gave her life to save others. | 她为了别人付出了自己的生命 |
[23:06] | And everyone that they know | 而他们认识的每一个人 |
[23:07] | is gonna think the same thing, too, man. | 也会这样认为 |
[23:08] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[23:10] | it’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[23:14] | Look, I… | 听着 |
[23:15] | I get it, Clay. I… | 我懂你的意思 克莱 |
[23:17] | I feel the same way, but… | 我跟你想的一样 但是 |
[23:22] | it’s not our lane. | 我们也无能为力 |
[23:23] | We’re called “Quiet professionals” for a reason, brother. | 我们被称为”沉默的专家”是有原因的 |
[23:27] | Someone should set things straight, man. | 有人应该纠正错误 兄弟 |
[23:29] | you caught hell for pushing that TBI issue. | 你因推动创伤性脑损伤问题而受到惩罚 |
[23:32] | And that was nothing compared to this. | 相比之下 这件事要棘手得多 |
[23:35] | Marsden story is radioactive. | 马斯登这件事兹事体大 |
[23:39] | We all got to stay away from it. | 我们都要避而远之 |
[23:43] | Just wish our pull in the world | 希望我们对世界的影响力 |
[23:44] | went further than our bullets. | 比我们的子弹走得更远 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:52] | Why are you only loading the vehicles on the ends? | 为什么你们只在道路的两端装炸药 |
[23:55] | Creating a choke point. Once enough enemy funnel in, | 创造一个咽喉点 当有足够的敌人在里面 |
[23:58] | we blow it, split their forces. | 我们就引爆 分散他们的部队 |
[24:00] | Turns into a game of Whac-A-Mole. | 然后就变成一个打地鼠游戏了 |
[24:01] | That’s not how I remember Whac-A-Mole working. | 那不是我印象中的打地鼠游戏 |
[24:03] | No, no. Metal’s right. | 不 不 全金属是对的 |
[24:05] | Except the enemy won’t have holes to hide in, | 只是这次不会有洞去给敌人藏 |
[24:08] | and instead of a hammer, we’re using explosives. | 也不是用锤子敲他们 而是用炸药 |
[24:10] | Like I said. Boom. | 就像我说的那样 嘣 |
[24:12] | Barricades are built, | 路障已设立 |
[24:12] | vehicles are in position, and the explosives are loaded. | 载具已就位 炸药已装填 |
[24:17] | The, uh, engineers, they’re gonna hide in the control room, | 工程师会躲在控制室里 |
[24:19] | take shelter in the damn control room. | 在那该死的控制室里寻求庇护 |
[24:21] | Yep, we’re dialed in. | 是的 万事俱备 |
[24:22] | All that’s left is waiting. | 只欠东风 |
[24:25] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[24:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:27] | Got to be these MREs. | 一定是因为这些军粮 |
[24:28] | Chocolate chip. Try that out. | 巧克力豆 你试试 |
[24:30] | Eh. You love those. | 你最喜欢这些了 |
[24:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[24:33] | Never understood what made | 我从不明白为什么 |
[24:34] | – these things taste so good downrange. – Right? | -军粮在战场上这么好吃 -是吗 |
[24:36] | Then the minute you get back home, | 然后一旦你回到家 |
[24:38] | they start to taste like glue and cardboard again. | 军粮又像胶水和纸板一样难吃 |
[24:41] | Everything out in the field makes sense. | 在战场上所有的东西都是讲得通的 |
[24:43] | Back home, not so much, Ray. | 回到家之后就不一定了 雷 |
[24:47] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[24:48] | Enemy convoy is now ten mikes out from your position. | 敌方车队距离你们十分钟 |
[24:51] | Copy that, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[24:52] | All right, boys, let’s go. Time to get real. | 好了 兄弟们 是时候行动了 |
[24:53] | You, get somewhere safe. Get out of here. Move. | 你去一个安全的地方 离开这里 |
[24:56] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:01] | Watch the cars. | 小心车辆 |
[25:03] | Stay left. | 靠左行驶 |
[25:50] | All Bravo elements, be aware enemy’s inbound. | B队各单位注意 敌人即将到达 |
[25:53] | Bravo 1, this is 4. | B1 这里是B4 |
[25:54] | Acetylene’s primed. Standing by. | 乙炔准备就绪 待命 |
[25:56] | That’s good copy. | 收到 |
[25:58] | Wait for my execute command to engage. | 等我的指令再开火 |
[26:21] | Come on, Rambo. | 来吧 兰博 |
[26:23] | Time to stretch those legs. | 是时候帮他们伸展一下双腿了 |
[26:49] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[26:50] | Enemy’s inbound on our position. | 敌人已经到达指定地点 |
[26:51] | Permission to engage. | 请求开火 |
[26:53] | Negative, Bravo 1. | 不行 B1 |
[26:54] | You’re in a semi-permissive environment. | 现在是半宽容作战环境 |
[26:56] | R.O.E.’s stand. | 遵循交火守则 |
[26:57] | You cannot fire unless fired upon. | 敌不犯我 我不开火 |
[27:02] | Well, a couple dozen true believers with AKs | 好吧 几十个拿着AK的信徒 |
[27:04] | that don’t look very semi-permissive to me. | 我觉得这不像半宽容作战环境 |
[27:08] | Bravo 4, this is 1. Hold what you got. | B4 这里是B1 原地待命 |
[27:10] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[27:12] | Bravo 6, hold what you got. | B6 原地待命 |
[27:13] | Bravo 6 copies. | B6收到 |
[27:15] | Holding. | 待命中 |
[27:18] | These fighters aren’t gonna be | 这些武装人员就要 |
[27:19] | in the optimal choke position much longer. | 离开最佳狙击位置了 |
[27:26] | We’re about to lose our advantage, J. | 我们就要失去优势了 J |
[27:41] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[27:42] | Enemy is on top of us. Again,request permission to engage. | 敌军再次逼近我方 请求获准开火 |
[27:47] | Negative, Bravo 1. R.O.E.’s still stand. | 不行 B1 要遵守交火守则 |
[27:50] | You cannot fire unless fired upon. | 敌不犯我 我不开火 |
[27:53] | The music’s about to stop, Jace, | 时间窗口要结束了 老杰 |
[27:54] | and we ain’t gonna have a chair to sit on. | 我们要失去先机了 |
[28:00] | Brock | 布罗克 |
[28:02] | give me the flag. | 把国旗给我 |
[28:05] | Flag. | 国旗 |
[28:18] | Hey! Come out and play! | 过这边来玩啊 |
[28:28] | Execute, execute, execute! | 引爆 引爆 引爆 |
[28:53] | Bravo 6, I need some cover fire! | B6 我需要火力掩护 |
[28:56] | I don’t have a shot. Push them left. | 我这边无法瞄准 把他们逼到左侧 |
[29:11] | Bravo 6, I need an assist! | B6 我需要掩护 |
[29:13] | Bravo 6, I need an assist! | B6 我需要掩护 |
[29:15] | Negative. I don’t have a shot. | 不行 我这边无法瞄准 |
[29:35] | Bravo 2, check in. | B2汇报 |
[29:38] | Bravo 2, check in. | B2汇报 |
[29:41] | Bravo 2, check in. | B2汇报 |
[29:48] | Not dead yet! | 还活着呢 |
[29:49] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[30:05] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[30:07] | Get that drone up higher. | 把无人机升高些 |
[30:09] | El Camino 1, climb. I need another 3,000 feet elevation. | 未来前程1号攀升 再升高915米 |
[30:13] | There. What is that? | 看这儿 这是什么 |
[30:18] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 我是作战中心 |
[30:19] | You have what appears to be a tank inbound to your position. | 有一辆貌似是坦克正进入你们范围 |
[30:22] | That’s a good copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[30:24] | All right, boys, keep your heads down. | 兄弟们 保持低调 |
[30:26] | We’re about to get torn up. | 我们将面临猛烈炮火 |
[30:42] | Bravo 1, I got eyes on. | B1 我看到了 |
[30:44] | It’s definitely a tank. | 确定是一辆坦克 |
[30:49] | We got anything that’ll take out a tank? | 我们有能干掉坦克的装备吗 |
[30:53] | You mean penetrate six inches of armor? | 你是指击穿十五厘米的装甲吗 |
[30:55] | No, Sonny, we don’t. | 没有 桑尼 我们没有 |
[31:03] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[31:03] | Requesting immediate close air support. | 请立即给予近距离空中支援 |
[31:06] | Yeah, copy, Bravo 1. Scrambling it to you now. | 收到 B1 马上派遣支援 |
[31:08] | That’s good copy, Havoc. | 收到 作战中心 |
[31:10] | I’ve got an F-15 inbound from Niamey, three mikes out. | 一架F-15从尼亚美起飞 三分钟后到达 |
[31:13] | Roger that. They’re gonna need all the help they can get. | 收到 他们需要一切能得到的帮助 |
[31:20] | What about the Dishka? | 那把机关枪怎么办 |
[31:22] | I’ll cover both of you. | 我掩护你们俩 |
[31:23] | On you. | 你先 |
[31:35] | Sonny, give me the 48! | 桑尼 把机枪给我 |
[31:42] | Brock, take your pick. | 布罗克 快就位 |
[31:47] | Light ’em up, Sonny. | 开火吧 桑尼 |
[31:50] | Let’s dance, Iron Giant. | 来吧 钢铁巨人 |
[32:02] | You got some smoke for the Forty-Mike? | 有四十米距离的烟雾弹吗 |
[32:05] | Check. | 收到 |
[32:05] | All right, all stations, smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 全员注意 发射烟雾弹 |
[32:25] | Winchester, Winchester! | 我没子弹了 |
[32:28] | Let’s go, Sonny! | 快走 桑尼 |
[32:44] | Havoc, this is 1. How close is our air support? | 作战中心 这里是B1 空援还有多远 |
[32:46] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[32:48] | Air support is Jaguar 1-9, coming on station now. | 空援是美洲豹1-9 马上就位 |
[32:51] | That’s a good copy, Havoc. 4, call it in. | 收到 作战中心 B4 上报情况 |
[32:55] | Jaguar 1-9, this is Bravo 4, | 美洲豹1-9 这里是B4 |
[32:57] | requesting emergency close air support. | 请求紧急近距离空中支援 |
[32:59] | Roger, Bravo 4. Good copy. | 收到 B4 收到 |
[33:01] | Target, enemy tank in the open. | 目标 地面敌方坦克 |
[33:03] | 120 meters, | 120米 |
[33:05] | zero-nine-zero bearing from my position. | 我所在位置的正东方向 |
[33:07] | Target is marked by blue and orange smoke. | 目标用蓝色和橙色烟雾标记 |
[33:10] | Danger close. How copy? | 危险距离 收到了吗 |
[33:11] | Copy all, Bravo 4. | 收到 B4 |
[33:13] | Target is marked with blue and orange smoke. | 目标用蓝色和橙色烟雾标记 |
[33:15] | Chicken’s in the pot, Jag. | 一切准备就绪 美洲豹 |
[33:17] | Cook it. | 开火吧 |
[33:18] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[33:43] | Let the official record show | 官方记录会显示 |
[33:45] | that the tank was softened up by yours truly. | 坦克由你们击毁 |
[33:48] | Texas, one. | 得州一分 |
[33:50] | Boko Haram, zero. | 博科圣地组织零分 |
[33:53] | That’s a good call, 4. | 说得好 B4 |
[33:54] | Okay, let’s pick up the scraps and head home. | 我们收拾东西回家吧 |
[33:57] | Refueling complete. | 燃油补充完成 |
[33:59] | Yeah, bring it over, buddy. | 给我一罐 兄弟 |
[34:03] | I just can’t remember the last time we came up against a tank. | 我都不记得什么时候遇到过坦克 |
[34:07] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[34:09] | That was some quick thinking, drawing their fire. | 需要迅速思考 吸引他们的火力 |
[34:11] | – Old Glory always comes through, right? – Let me cheers that. | -我们总是能赢 是吗 -得庆祝一下 |
[34:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:16] | Fearless stuff. | 真是无所畏惧 |
[34:18] | Also reckless as hell. | 同时也很鲁莽 |
[34:20] | Yeah, reckless. That’s for sure. | 没错 鲁莽 毫无疑问 |
[34:22] | Tell you what, they get any closer, | 他们要是再靠近一些 |
[34:24] | I’m not sure any one of us is coming home. | 我不知道我们还能不能活着回来 |
[34:28] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[34:31] | Especially now that, uh, | 特别是现在 |
[34:33] | Jameelah’s starting to ask questions. | 贾米拉开始问问题 |
[34:36] | You know, the kind wondering | 就是那种问题 |
[34:37] | if I’m always gonna make the flight home | 问我能不能从战场上 |
[34:39] | from the battlefield. | 活着回家 |
[34:43] | That age, huh? She’s asking questions. | 她到了问这种问题的年纪了 |
[34:45] | – It’s tough. – Yeah. | -很难回答 -没错 |
[34:47] | How’d you tell Emma and Mikey? | 你是怎么回答艾玛和小麦的 |
[34:49] | I didn’t. Uh, Alana, she took care of all that. | 我没回答 阿兰娜搞定了这些问题 |
[34:53] | You know, I definitely understand the desire | 我完全理解你的想法 |
[34:54] | not to want to get that real with them. | 不想告诉他们真相 |
[34:56] | ‘Cause, at this point… | 对我来说 |
[35:00] | best answer I got for Jameelah is, | 我能给贾米拉最好的回答 |
[35:03] | “Daddy’s a sailor, honey.” | 就是”爸爸是个水手 亲爱的” |
[35:05] | My kids, they knew that I was a SEAL. | 我的孩子知道我是海豹突击队员 |
[35:09] | I just… didn’t tell ’em the details. | 我只是 没告诉他们细节 |
[35:12] | ‘Cause I just didn’t want them to think bad of me, you know? | 我不想让他们担心我有危险 |
[35:15] | You know what? Just… | 你知道的 |
[35:17] | leave out the details with your little girl. | 别告诉你女儿那些细节 |
[35:18] | That’s all. | 就可以了 |
[35:24] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[35:27] | Still, the people we love deserve to… | 不过 那些我们深爱的人 |
[35:30] | to know us, right? | 有权利了解我们 对吗 |
[35:33] | Hmm? Just got to trust that they’ll, uh… | 你得相信他们 |
[35:36] | understand. | 能够理解 |
[35:45] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[35:49] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我吗 长官 |
[35:50] | Some fine work with the senators the other day. | 那天向参议员做的演示效果很好 |
[35:52] | Relax, Spenser. | 放松点 斯宾塞 |
[35:54] | Your, uh, interactive demonstration | 你的互动演示 |
[35:56] | kept the tour from being a bust. | 让参观不至于那么无聊 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:02] | So, you, uh… Well, you continue to impress me, Spenser. | 你不断让我刮目相看 斯宾塞 |
[36:06] | Your suggestion the other morning, | 那天早上你的提议 |
[36:09] | the BV for your actions in Yemen. | 凭借在也门的表现获得的铜星勋章 |
[36:12] | So, when I first got here, | 我刚来的时候 |
[36:15] | you were making waves. | 你在搞事情 |
[36:16] | I told you to stand down on the TBI issue, | 我让你别管脑损伤的事情 |
[36:18] | in part to keep you from tanking your own career. | 以免影响你的职业生涯 |
[36:23] | Well, I’ve since come to learn that… | 从那以后我就知道了 |
[36:25] | making waves is your strength. | 搞事情才是你的强项 |
[36:30] | I mean, thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[36:32] | You given any thought to our talk the other day? | 我们那天讨论的事情 你考虑过了吗 |
[36:34] | What kind of career path you’d like to take? | 你想走怎样的职业道路 |
[36:37] | I’ve always just figured I’d lead my own team one day. | 我一直想的是 有一天自己带队 |
[36:41] | You ever considered anything beyond kicking doors? | 除了冲锋陷阵之外考虑过其他的吗 |
[36:45] | You’d be an outstanding candidate for STA-21. | 你会是21世纪擢升军官项目的绝佳人选 |
[36:48] | Seaman to Admiral? | 海员到上将项目吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah, we need good people at the top, Spenser. | 是的 高层领导需要优秀的人才 斯宾塞 |
[36:52] | And being an admiral would give you the kind of influence | 成为上将之后 你就能拥有影响力 |
[36:54] | it takes to make a real difference | 能在很多领域 |
[36:56] | in a lot of areas. | 真正有所作为的影响力 |
[37:00] | I never really thought about it before. | 我从来没考虑过这个方向 |
[37:03] | Well, you should. | 该考虑一下了 |
[37:07] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[37:11] | Knock-knock. | 有人在吗 |
[37:12] | Who in my house? | 是谁在家呢 |
[37:14] | – Hello. – Hey, babe. | -你好吗 -亲爱的 |
[37:17] | Everyone make it back? | 所有人都顺利回来了吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah, babe. All good. | 是的 亲爱的 都很顺利 |
[37:21] | How’s everything here? | 家里一切还好吗 |
[37:23] | Hello? | 等等 |
[37:27] | Jameelah’s been full of questions about you | 贾米拉很好奇 |
[37:29] | and that ambassador killed in Yemen. | 你和被杀的大使在也门的事 |
[37:32] | Leave it to our daughter | 那就交给我们的女儿 |
[37:33] | to betray national security. | 去泄露国家安全吧 |
[37:35] | Daddy’s back! | 爸爸回来了 |
[37:39] | That’s, uh, | 这个 |
[37:41] | much more of a welcome committee than I’m used to. | 比我以前接受的欢迎要强烈多了 |
[37:43] | She’s been asking when you’d be home every five minutes | 你走了之后 她每隔五分钟问一次 |
[37:45] | since you left. | 你什么时候回来 |
[37:48] | Will you go to work one day and never come home… | 你会不会哪天和那位女士一样 出门工作 |
[37:52] | like the lady? | 然后再也不回来了 |
[37:54] | Told you. | 早就告诉你了 |
[37:58] | Now, I said not to worry about that. | 我说过 不用担心这种事 |
[38:01] | Right? | 对吗 |
[38:02] | Look, Daddy’s here now. | 看 爸爸就在这儿 |
[38:05] | But… | 但 |
[38:06] | can you die at your job? | 你会因为工作丧命吗 |
[38:09] | Honey, Daddy’s tired. | 亲爱的 爸爸累了 |
[38:11] | Let him rest. | 让他休息吧 |
[38:15] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[38:18] | Come here, baby. Come to Dad. | 过来 宝贝 来爸爸这来 |
[38:26] | I will always do everything in my power | 我会一直尽我所能 |
[38:28] | to make it back home to you, | 安全回家 |
[38:29] | your mother and your brother. | 回到你和妈妈 弟弟的身边 |
[38:34] | But yes… | 但确实 |
[38:38] | Daddy could die at work. | 爸爸可能会因为工作丧命 |
[38:41] | I don’t want that to happen. | 我不希望这种事发生 |
[38:44] | Jameelah… | 贾米拉 |
[38:49] | No matter what, | 不管发生什么事 |
[38:49] | I will always be with you, baby girl. | 我都会永远陪着你 宝贝女儿 |
[38:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:05] | Jason, you can’t just barge in here. | 杰森 你不能就这么冲进来 |
[39:07] | You-you need to make an appointment. | 你得事先预约 |
[39:08] | Yeah, well, you know what? I left early the other day, | 你知道吗 我那天提前走了 |
[39:10] | so there’s some time left. | 所以应该还有点富余的时间 |
[39:13] | Aren’t you, uh, supposed to be away with Natalie? | 你不应该陪着娜塔莉吗 |
[39:15] | Well, you know, change of plans, so… | 计划有变 |
[39:17] | I see. So you are, uh, running away, | 我明白了 你在逃避 |
[39:19] | taking the easy way out. | 用最轻松的方式 |
[39:20] | I’m not running away! | 我没有逃避 |
[39:23] | – Right. – Right, you know what? | -对 -你知道吗 |
[39:24] | You have no understanding of the things | 你根本理解不了 |
[39:26] | that I have seen and I have done. | 我看到的和做过的事 |
[39:28] | For 18 years, I’ve marched into hell | 十八年来 我冲进过地狱 |
[39:30] | and I have brought it back with me. | 也带回了地狱 |
[39:32] | That sound like taking the easy way out? Does it? | 听起来轻松吗 轻松吗 |
[39:35] | Does that sound like taking the easy way out to you, Doc? | 你觉得这听起来轻松吗 医生 |
[39:37] | – It doesn’t, Jason. – No. | -不会 杰森 -不轻松 |
[39:39] | And I can’t possibly comprehend the horrors | 我也理解不了 |
[39:41] | that you’ve experienced. | 你的恐怖经历 |
[39:43] | And yet, here you are. | 但是 你现在在这 |
[39:45] | And I can try to understand the cost– I mean, | 我可以试着去感受你的代价 我意思是 |
[39:48] | seeing your… your brothers killed, | 看到你的兄弟牺牲 |
[39:50] | not-not knowing if you’ll ever kiss your children again, | 不知道将来是否还能亲吻自己的孩子 |
[39:52] | watching a once-happy marriage slowly decay? | 眼看曾经幸福的婚姻慢慢消亡 |
[39:56] | And then your wife dies. | 接着你妻子去世 |
[39:58] | I mean, not even Jason Hayes could handle all that, | 就算是杰森·海斯也承受不了这所有的一切 |
[40:01] | all that pain, you know, all that… all that loss. | 所有的痛苦 所有失去的 |
[40:07] | You asked me the other day what I was afraid of. | 那天你问我害怕什么 |
[40:11] | Right? You asked me the other day | 对吧 那天你问我的 |
[40:12] | what I was afraid of, and that’s what I’m afraid of– loss. | 我害怕什么 这就是我害怕的 失去 |
[40:14] | How could you not be afraid, Jason? | 你怎么可能不害怕呢 杰森 |
[40:16] | Loss is the constant in your life. | 你人生的主旋律就是失去 |
[40:18] | It’s what drives you to… to be Bravo 1, | 它能激励你成为B1 |
[40:21] | so that you can protect your teammates, | 让你可以保护你的队友 |
[40:23] | keep from adding another name to that list in your phone. | 防止他们成为下一个回不了家的战友 |
[40:27] | But that same fear… | 但是同样的恐惧 |
[40:29] | is why Bravo 1 created his three-foot world. | 也让B1创造了他自己不受干扰的世界 |
[40:33] | He pushed your past, your future | B1使你抛开了过去 摒弃了未来 |
[40:34] | and everyone close to you away. | 远离了一切身边的人 |
[40:36] | All the sacrifices you made, ceding your soul | 你所做出的牺牲中 |
[40:39] | to Bravo 1 was the biggest one. | 最大的一个就是为了B1放弃了灵魂 |
[40:41] | Ceding my soul? | 放弃灵魂 |
[40:42] | What, are we gonna start chanting? | 我们这是要诵经吗 |
[40:44] | Burn the incense, Doc, huh? | 要焚香吗 医生 |
[40:46] | You can deflect all you want. | 你可以随意转换话题 |
[40:49] | But after years of combat took its toll, | 但是经过多年战斗付出的代价 |
[40:50] | Alana knew that she lost you to Bravo 1, | 阿兰娜知道你已经失去了自我变成了B1 |
[40:52] | and now you’re afraid that | 而现在你害怕 |
[40:54] | Natalie will find out, too. | 娜塔莉也会发现 |
[40:55] | So you’re… you’re pulling away | 所以你就疏远身边的人 |
[40:57] | so that you don’t lose someone else close to you. | 这样就不会失去其他人 |
[41:00] | You’re grasping. | 越说越来劲 |
[41:01] | “I’m dead inside. | “我内心已死 |
[41:03] | I look to the future, and I don’t see anything. | 我看不到未来 一片茫然 |
[41:07] | It all looks so empty to me.” | 未来对我来说很空虚” |
[41:08] | Those were your words, your words, Jason, | 这是你的原话 原话 杰森 |
[41:11] | the first time you came here. | 你第一次来这的时候说的 |
[41:15] | I was lost then. I’m good now, so… | 我那时有点迷茫 我现在好了 |
[41:19] | Bravo Team is my future now. | 现在B队就是我的未来 |
[41:21] | Look, it’s not for me to say whether Natalie’s | 听着 我也不便说 |
[41:23] | the right woman for you or not, right? | 娜塔莉是否适合你 |
[41:25] | But I can tell you that you need to be open | 但我想说你需要敞开心扉 |
[41:27] | for a relationship to work, | 让感情慢慢发展 |
[41:30] | and putting Bravo 1 first will never allow that to happen… | 你把B1的身份放首位 那你跟娜塔莉 |
[41:34] | with Natalie or-or anyone else. | 或是任何人的感情都不会成功 |
[41:37] | Now, all that you’ve endured, I can’t fault you for wanting | 你所承受的一切让我不能责怪你 |
[41:40] | to protect yourself, but if you want to look into the future | 想要保护自己 如果你想让你的未来 |
[41:42] | and see anything but loneliness, | 不再孤独 |
[41:44] | then you have to raise the white flag on your fear, | 那么你需要放下你的恐惧 |
[41:46] | because right now you are on a path to emptiness. | 因为你现在处在空虚的状态 |
[41:51] | Bravo 1 has poisoned your hope of a life with purpose | B1的已经毒害了你作战以外的人生希望 |
[41:53] | after operating. But Natalie? | 而娜塔莉呢 |
[41:57] | Jason, she… she might be the antidote. | 杰森 她或许就是解药 |
[42:01] | Right? You push her away now, | 对吗 要是你现在推开她 |
[42:02] | you continue to look only three feet ahead, | 继续专注于你的当下 不受干扰 |
[42:05] | you’re gonna find that you’re dead inside | 那你放下枪的那一刻 |
[42:07] | the minute you put down your rifle. | 就会发现你的心真的死了 |
[42:10] | Years of war have given Bravo 1 the upper hand, Jason, | 多年征战已经让B1占了上风 杰森 |
[42:15] | but remember: you are never out of the fight. | 但是记住 你永远不会停止战斗 |
[42:31] | We almost to the campsite? | 我们快到营地了吗 |
[42:34] | Not much longer. | 不远了 |