时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Some jackass at the bar is talking his time up as a frogman. | 吧台那边有个混账在吹嘘自己当过海豹突击队员 |
[00:11] | – Excuse me. – I’m just having a little fun. | -打扰一下 -我只是找点乐子 |
[00:13] | What you’re doing here | 你在这的所作所为 |
[00:14] | is dishonoring the memory of our brothers | 是在亵渎记忆 你声称的经历 |
[00:17] | who died doing the things you claim to do. | 是我们兄弟拼上性命才完成的 |
[00:22] | Well, you continue to impress me, Spenser. | 你不断让我刮目相看 斯宾塞 |
[00:23] | You’d be an outstanding candidate for STA-21. | 你会是21世纪擢升军官项目的绝佳人选 |
[00:26] | Seaman to Admiral? | 海员到上将计划 |
[00:27] | Being an admiral would give you the kind of influence | 成为上将之后 你就能拥有影响力 |
[00:29] | it takes to make a real difference. | 真正有所作为的影响力 |
[00:32] | Can you die at your job? | 你会因为工作丧命吗 |
[00:35] | No matter what, I will always be with you. | 不管发生什么事 我都会永远陪着你 |
[00:37] | My men and my mission come first. | 我的队员和任务永远都是第一位的 |
[00:39] | What is it that you want, Jason? | 那你想要什么呢 杰森 |
[00:41] | I want to make sure that my men come home. | 我想确保我能够看着他们安全回家 |
[00:43] | You need to be open for a relationship to work. | 你需要敞开心扉让感情慢慢发展 |
[00:46] | And putting Bravo 1 first will never allow that to happen. | 你把B1的身份放首位 感情永远不会成功 |
[01:05] | Move. | 走 |
[01:17] | – Trent, set the charges. – Roger. | -特伦特 去布置炸弹 -收到 |
[01:33] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. Position X-Ray is set. | B1 我是B2 X位置已设置 |
[01:38] | Upper charge set. | 上层炸弹已设置 |
[01:43] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[01:45] | I pass Musgraves and Underwood. | 已过马斯格雷夫斯和安德伍德阶段 |
[01:46] | Bravo 5, both teams are inbound. Stand by to move. | B5 两队马上过来 准备行动 |
[02:16] | Contact from the rear! | 后方遭到攻击 |
[02:23] | Move out! Go! Go-go-go-go-go! | 快撤 走 走 走 |
[02:43] | Exfil compromised. | 撤离点暴露 |
[02:47] | I have an out. Move on me. | 我知道一个出口 跟我走 |
[02:49] | Trent. Nine-banger. | 特伦特 闪光弹 |
[03:10] | Last man. | 殿后的人 |
[03:13] | Last man. | 殿后的人 |
[03:38] | RFD still in range? | 在远程引爆范围内吗 |
[03:39] | We’re good! | 没问题 |
[03:42] | Move, move, move, move. | 走 走 走 |
[03:46] | Sir, we’ve got two enemy vehicles moving on Bravo. | 长官 有两辆敌方车辆正在接近B队 |
[03:49] | All right, so much for a clean getaway. | 好 他们已经可以安全撤离了 |
[03:50] | Let ’em know what’s happening. | 把情况告诉他们 |
[03:52] | All right, listen up. | 好 听着 |
[03:53] | I need all the eyes I can get. | 我要调动所有监视设备 |
[03:54] | We’re passing McEntire. | 已过麦肯泰尔阶段 |
[03:55] | 潜入 布置炸弹 任务中断 有人阵亡 与敌军交火 敌军逼近 返回基地 炸药失灵 撤离 | |
[03:58] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[04:00] | Be advised. You’ve got what appears to be | 注意 有两辆敌方车辆 |
[04:01] | two enemy vehicles moving towards your location. | 正在朝你们的方向移动 |
[04:06] | Copy, Havoc, we see ’em. Let’s go, move, drive. | 收到 作战中心 看到他们了 走 开车 |
[04:09] | Punch it! | 开车 |
[04:17] | We need to slow ’em down. | 我们得拖慢他们的速度 |
[04:19] | A few frags might do the trick. | 扔几个手雷应该有用 |
[04:20] | Hey, pass them out. Let’s do it. | 炸倒他们 来吧 |
[04:44] | Sir, we lost eyes on. | 长官 看不到目标车辆 |
[04:46] | Call ’em. | 呼叫他们 |
[04:48] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[04:49] | You still have enemy vehicles in pursuit. | 仍然有敌方车辆在追击 |
[04:52] | Affirmative. They’re gaining on us. | 已确认 他们快追上我们了 |
[04:55] | They’ll be overtaken before they hit the exfil point. | 他们在到达撤离点前就会被追上 |
[05:01] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. New plan. | B1 这里是作战中心 新计划 |
[05:03] | Return to last known location. | 返回上一个已知地点 |
[05:05] | We are rerouting the extract helo to your infil point. | 我们会命令撤离直升机到你们的潜入点 |
[05:13] | That’s good copy. | 收到 |
[05:15] | Call the helo, have them adjust. | 呼叫直升机 让他们调整航向 |
[05:17] | Tell them it’s gonna be a hot extract. | 告诉他们撤离时会有交火 |
[05:31] | These guys don’t quit, do they? | 他们真是穷追不舍 不是吗 |
[05:32] | Push them back! | 逼退他们 |
[05:42] | We’re in serious trouble back here, Jace. | 我们有大麻烦了 老杰 |
[05:43] | We can’t break contact. | 我们无法撤离 |
[05:45] | Bravo 1, this is Victory 2-7. | B1 我是胜利2-7 |
[05:47] | We are inbound to your new extract point. | 我们即将抵达新撤离点 |
[05:49] | Two mikes out. | 距离两分钟 |
[05:49] | Copy that. We have two enemy vehicles on our six. | 收到 六点钟方向有两辆敌方车辆 |
[05:52] | I’m gonna mark the friendly vehicle to identify it. | 我会将我方车辆标记出来 |
[05:56] | Got ’em. | 看到了 |
[05:57] | Bravo 1, I see IR strobe on friendly vehicle. | B1 我看见我方车辆上的红外线频闪器 |
[06:00] | Coming in hot. | 准备开火 |
[06:30] | Get ready! | 做好准备 |
[06:40] | Trent, burn it! | 特伦特 烧掉车 |
[06:56] | Move, move, move! Let’s go! | 快 快 咱们走 |
[07:08] | Thanks for the assist, boys. Full Metal, turn steel. | 多谢帮忙 伙计们 全金属 引爆 |
[07:15] | Fire in the hole! | 准备引爆 |
[07:41] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[07:43] | Oh, yeah, come on. These dogs got to bark | 得了吧 死亡行军之后 |
[07:46] | after that death march, boys. | 这些小家伙们总得出来透透气 |
[07:48] | Yeah, speaking of, you really pulled our asses out | 说到这 这次多亏了你 |
[07:49] | of the jackpot on that one, brother. | 我们才没被抓住 兄弟 |
[07:51] | I tell you what, if I’d known that the reward | 老实说 要是我知道 |
[07:52] | would have been Sonny’s stinky feet, | 换来的奖励就是桑尼的臭脚 |
[07:54] | I would’ve left him behind. | 我就把他扔下了 |
[07:55] | Yeah, well, be thankful that stink is coming from his feet | 是啊 还好臭味只是来自于他的脚 |
[07:58] | and not somewhere else, man, ’cause… | 而不是别的什么地方 要不然… |
[08:00] | – Yeah. – Hey, you know what? | -是啊 -你知道吗 |
[08:01] | Speaking of which, perfect time to call | 说到这 现在是安排寝室的绝佳时机 |
[08:03] | same bunkmates as last deployment? Yes? | 就按上次派驻的那样 好吧 |
[08:04] | – Good move, mm-hmm. – What? No-no-no-no. | -很好 -什么 不行 |
[08:06] | Time out. No, you-you can’t put me with Sonny | 不行 你们不能再让我跟桑尼 |
[08:08] | – three years in a row. – I’m sorry, | -连续三年同寝室 -不好意思 |
[08:09] | but it’s called seniority has priority. | 这叫做官大一级压死人 |
[08:12] | Clay, it’s only three months, up close and personal, | 克莱 才三个月嘛 和桑尼的下半身 |
[08:15] | – with Sonny’s nether regions. – Oh, yeah. | -难舍难分 -对啊 |
[08:17] | – Navy leaves that part out of their commercials. – Oh, yeah. | -海军征兵广告从来不放这段 -没错 |
[08:19] | – It’s not just a job. – It’s an adventure. | -这不仅仅是份工作 -是一次大冒险 |
[08:22] | Yeah, look, I’m gonna remember this, boys, | 好吧 伙计们 我会记住的 |
[08:24] | next time the Tali-monster’s tracking you down. | 等下次塔利班再凶神恶煞地追你们的时候 |
[08:26] | Well, Sonny, haven’t you heard? | 桑尼 你没听说吗 |
[08:27] | The old Taliban’s our friends now. | 塔利班老伙计现在算朋友了 |
[08:29] | Yep. Gonna be strange making friends with them. | 是啊 跟他们做朋友会很奇怪 |
[08:32] | It’s just not right. | 不太对劲 |
[08:33] | Well, that sure as hell takes the fun out of deployment. | 毫无疑问 派驻乐趣全无 |
[08:35] | It’s like kissing your bearded sister. | 就好比亲吻你长胡须的妹妹 |
[08:39] | A waste of the world’s greatest assault force, if you ask me. | 要我说这真是白瞎了世界上最伟大的军事力量 |
[08:41] | Yeah, well, nobody asked you, man. | 可你没有发言权 老兄 |
[08:43] | Tip of the spear goes where it’s pointed. | 矛尖指哪里 矛就投到那 |
[08:45] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[08:46] | Know what’s different? We leave in three days, | 问题是 咱们还有三天就要走了 |
[08:48] | and we haven’t discussed a send-off barbecue. | 还没有讨论过烧烤欢送会的事 |
[08:51] | Me cooking my world-famous tri-tip | 我那举世闻名的烤牛三角肉 |
[08:53] | before we deploy is an institution. | 是每次派驻前的传统节目 |
[08:55] | Mm-hmm. We-We’re doing that again this year? | 今年也要来一次吗 |
[08:57] | Course we’re doing it, man. | 当然要啦 兄弟 |
[08:58] | It is a Bravo Team tradition. | 这是B队的传统 |
[09:01] | I have to check with the old lady | 我要跟女朋友 |
[09:02] | and make sure she doesn’t have anything planned. | 确认一下看她别有其他安排 |
[09:04] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be plus one or a plus two. | 我不知道会带一个还是两个 |
[09:05] | With Mikey coming in tomorrow, | 明天小麦会回来 |
[09:07] | he’s gonna meet Natalie for the first time, | 他第一次见娜塔莉 |
[09:08] | so I don’t know how that’s gonna end up. | 不知道结果如何 |
[09:10] | You guys got to count me out. | 你们别算上我了 |
[09:12] | – What? – I got to get the family settled into the new house. | -什么 -我要搬进新家 |
[09:14] | – What? – Before we disappear, brother. | -什么 -得赶在我们走之前搞定 兄弟 |
[09:15] | – Stop. – Just save me some leftovers for the flight,all right? | -别说了 -给我留点肉带上飞机吃吧 |
[09:19] | All right. I’m making an executive decision. | 好吧 我做出了最终裁决 |
[09:21] | Barbecue is tomorrow. | 烧烤就在明天 |
[09:23] | And some of you need to rethink your priorities. | 有些人要重新考虑下优先次序 |
[09:25] | The biggest priority is to make sure we get home | 最重要的是确保大家回家 |
[09:27] | and get everything in order with our families | 在出发前把家里 |
[09:29] | before we ship out | 各项事宜安排好 |
[09:31] | and leave our lives behind for the next three months. | 接下来三个月 把生活抛诸脑后 |
[09:39] | Everybody make it home safe from the op? | 这次行动大家都平安归来吧 |
[09:40] | Yeah, got in really late last night, | 是啊 我昨晚回来的很晚 |
[09:42] | so I just thought I’d come here and be your personal greeter. | 所以我就合计着亲自过来接待你 |
[09:45] | ‘Cause we’re only gonna have a few hours | 因为我们只有几个小时 |
[09:47] | – before my son gets into town, so… – Yeah. | -在我儿子进城之前 所以 -好吧 |
[09:51] | A few hours of alone time for three months. | 三个月来就这么几个小时的独处时间 |
[09:56] | – No big deal. – Yeah, you know what? | -问题不大 -要不这样 |
[09:58] | Maybe I can get your friend Lindell | 或许我可以让你的朋友林戴尔 |
[10:01] | to get some kind of a special assignment for you in J-bad. | 给你一个在贾拉拉巴德的特殊任务 |
[10:03] | You could come and help, you know? | 你可以过来帮忙 |
[10:05] | Work with that, that hip thing that I have. | 来帮助我 我那个髋部问题 |
[10:07] | Those hip exercises? | 那些髋部训练 |
[10:08] | Get that movement going? | 帮我活动活动关节 |
[10:10] | Oh, gracious, that hip. | 天哪 这髋部 |
[10:12] | Definitely needs a stretch, now that you mention it. | 绝对需要拉伸一下 既然你提了一嘴 |
[10:14] | – Mikey. Hold on. – Okay. | -是小麦 等一下 -好 |
[10:16] | Hi, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[10:21] | No. Uh… | 不 |
[10:23] | Minnesota? Okay. | 明尼苏达 好吧 |
[10:25] | But just do me a favor, you just call me | 帮我个忙 你到了 |
[10:26] | when you get there, all right? | 给我打个电话 好吗 |
[10:27] | All right, I love you. Bye-bye. | 好的 我爱你 拜拜 |
[10:31] | Well, doesn’t look like Mikey’s coming home. | 看起来小麦不回家了 |
[10:34] | – Oh, no. – Made some kind of an all-star team. | -太糟了 -他进了一个全明星的队伍里 |
[10:38] | – And they’re playing the game in Minnesota, so… – That’s great. | -他们要在明尼苏达比赛 所以 -那是好事 |
[10:41] | – Yeah. – That sounds like a good opportunity for him. | -是啊 -这对他来说是一个好机会啊 |
[10:43] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[10:46] | You don’t think it’s so good. | 你不觉得这是好事 |
[10:48] | Usually the kids are home, | 通常孩子们就是家 |
[10:49] | and we have this pre-deployment routine. | 我们有个独特的派驻前流程 |
[10:52] | I’m not used to being so invested in a Team guy, | 我还不习惯在一个特战队的队员上付出这么多 |
[10:55] | and I don’t know how any of this works, either. | 而且我也不知道这一切能不能成 |
[10:58] | – How what works? – Us. | -什么能不能成 -我们 |
[11:00] | 7,000 miles apart for three months. | 要相距一万多公里长达三个月 |
[11:02] | Yeah, we’ll make it work. | 我们可以努力成的 |
[11:08] | Don’t tell me you’re spinning up again? | 别告诉我你又要出任务了 |
[11:09] | Nah, it’s, it’s worse. | 不是 更糟 |
[11:10] | It’s Lindell. | 是林戴尔 |
[11:12] | He wants to see me right away. | 他现在就要见我 |
[11:13] | I got to go, okay? | 我得先走了 |
[11:16] | Didn’t realize how much stuff we had until now. | 我到现在才意识到我们有这么多东西 |
[11:19] | It is daunting. | 简直恐怖 |
[11:21] | It’s nothing we can’t handle. | 没什么我们解决不了的 |
[11:22] | Here, can you mark that for the living room, babe? | 接着 能不能把客厅那些东西标记一下 宝贝 |
[11:25] | I’m so excited for my new canopy bed. | 好激动啊 我要睡新的天蓬床了 |
[11:27] | And so is Teena. | 缇娜也很激动 |
[11:29] | Ah, well, your new bed will be | 你的新床会是 |
[11:30] | the first thing I set up in the new house, honey. | 新家里我第一个装好的东西 亲爱的 |
[11:33] | So you and Teena can have sweet dreams | 这样你和缇娜在那的第一晚 |
[11:34] | our first night there. | 就能做个好梦 |
[11:40] | How long will you be gone? | 你要走多久啊 |
[11:43] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[11:44] | Three short months, okay? | 三个月转眼就过去了 |
[11:46] | Fighting bad guys? | 去打坏蛋吗 |
[11:49] | Uh, not every day. | 不是天天都打 |
[11:51] | Actually, where Daddy’s going has gotten pretty boring. | 事实上 爸爸要去的地方其实挺无聊的 |
[11:54] | Where will you live? | 你们住在哪里啊 |
[11:56] | On a big base with the rest of my team. | 在一个大基地里和我的队友们 |
[11:58] | Yeah, it’s like a big sleepover | 就像是一个大型的集体过夜 |
[11:59] | – with Uncle Jason every night. – Yeah. | -每天都跟杰森叔叔住一起 -没错 |
[12:01] | Only I won’t get to sleep in a canopy bed, so… | 但是我们没有天蓬床睡 所以 |
[12:04] | boring. | 无聊 |
[12:06] | We should have a sleepover in our new house. | 我们应该邀请别人来我们的新家过夜 |
[12:08] | All of us can sleep in my new bed tomorrow night. | 明晚我们所有人都可以睡在我的新床上 |
[12:12] | I don’t think we’d all fit. | 我觉得这么多人睡不下啊 |
[12:14] | Right? | 你说是不是 |
[12:16] | But you need extra good sleep for your job. | 但是你的工作需要睡个好觉啊 |
[12:20] | If you’re tired, something bad might happen. | 如果你累了 坏事情就会发生 |
[12:26] | Uh, you know what, honey? | 你猜怎么样 亲爱的 |
[12:28] | A sleepover sounds like an excellent idea. | 叫别人来过夜是个好主意 |
[12:32] | We’re doing it. | 我们就这么办吧 |
[12:35] | Sonny, any idea what the hell this is about? | 桑尼 你知道这次找我们来到底是为了什么吗 |
[12:37] | Uh, maybe he wants some going-away ideas | 也许他想为他宝贝的克莱收集一些 |
[12:39] | for his precious Clay? | 临别感言 |
[12:43] | Master Chief Hayes, Petty Officer Quinn. | 海斯总士官长 海军军士奎恩 |
[12:44] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[12:49] | At ease, gentlemen. | 先生们 放轻松 |
[12:52] | Master Chief, I know you would normally receive | 士官长 我明白通常来说 |
[12:54] | advance notice about this, but as I’ve only just made | 这种事我应该提前知会你 不过由于 |
[12:57] | this decision and we are short on time, | 我刚刚做出这个决定 所以没时间提前通知了 |
[12:59] | I’m informing both of you that instead of deploying | 我现在通知你们俩 海军军士奎恩本周晚些时候 |
[13:03] | with Bravo Team later this week, | 将不再参与B队的任务 |
[13:05] | Petty Officer Quinn will travel to Laughlin Air Force Base | 他将于明天前往拉夫林空军基地 |
[13:08] | tomorrow for six weeks of advanced armory school. | 参与为期六周的高级军械课程 |
[13:10] | The hell I am. | 要我去那 |
[13:12] | There’s no chance I’m sitting out… | 我绝不可能任人宰割… |
[13:13] | Sir, Bravo Team is deploying to a war zone in two days. | 长官 两天之后B队要去一个战区驻派 |
[13:17] | And a few weeks ago, | 但几周之前 |
[13:18] | Mr. Quinn assaulted a patron | 奎恩先生在华盛顿的 |
[13:19] | at a Washington, D.C. Pub. | 一家酒吧里袭击了一名顾客 |
[13:22] | And this is how I’m handling it. | 而这就是我对这件事的处置结果 |
[13:24] | You what? | 你干了什么 |
[13:25] | Some douche was stealing valor, okay? | 那混蛋吹牛冒领军功 好吗 |
[13:27] | And, sir, I barely even touched him. | 再说了长官 我甚至都没打到他 |
[13:28] | Sir, if I had known… | 长官 如果我知道这件事的话… |
[13:29] | I imagine you would have done very little, | 我猜想你也不会对此事做出多少反馈 |
[13:30] | much like after his altercation at the bar | 就像你们上次去关岛驻派的时候 |
[13:32] | in Guam on your last deployment. | 他在酒吧发生口角那次一样 |
[13:35] | Quinn here has a pattern of behavior | 奎恩已经在这养成了某种行为习惯 |
[13:36] | that’s been ignored for far too long. | 而你们一直忽视了他这种行为习惯 |
[13:38] | Sir, you should be patting me on the back | 长官 这件事你应该拍我肩膀夸奖我 |
[13:40] | instead of kicking me in the ass | 而不是转身踹我屁股一脚 |
[13:41] | for putting that fraud in his place! | 我只是让那个冒牌货不要太嚣张 |
[13:44] | Look at this as an opportunity to cool off | 你可以把这件事看作你冷静的机会 |
[13:46] | and to prove to me that you are capable of handling | 同时也是给你机会向我证明 |
[13:48] | the high-stress environment of Afghanistan. | 你能够面对阿富汗的高压工作环境 |
[13:51] | What, are you trying to tell me | 怎么 你难道想告诉我 |
[13:52] | I might not deploy at all? | 我可能完全不能去驻派吗 |
[13:53] | We have any other options, sir? | 我们还有其它的选择吗 长官 |
[13:54] | We could open a formal | 我们也可以召开一次 |
[13:55] | disciplinary review into the incident. | 正式的纪律审查来调查这次的事故 |
[13:58] | No, sir. | 不必了 长官 |
[14:00] | Quinn will do his time in Texas. | 奎恩会乖乖去得州受训的 |
[14:06] | You know, deployment really isn’t a big deal. | 其实驻派并不是一件特别恐怖的事 |
[14:09] | It’s not any more dangerous than a spin-up. | 驻派并不比出任务危险 |
[14:10] | It’s just a longer trip. | 只不过是一次长途旅行 |
[14:12] | I know what I signed up for. | 我知道和你交往并不轻松 |
[14:13] | Me worrying isn’t gonna make it any easier for you. | 我自己瞎担心会让你更不好受 |
[14:16] | This is usually a much more difficult conversation. | 一般来说 进行这种对话都要困难得多 |
[14:18] | Thank you. Gives me one less thing to worry about. | 谢谢你 让我可以少担心一件事 |
[14:21] | Well, what else are you worried about? | 那你还有什么事要担心 |
[14:23] | I need to give Lindell an answer | 我必须答复林戴尔 |
[14:24] | about STA-21, and I don’t have one yet. | 有关军官项目的事 可我还没想好 |
[14:26] | What, you mean you haven’t | 怎么 你是说你从没有 |
[14:27] | instantly made a life-altering decision? | 当机立断做出一个改变人生的决定吗 |
[14:29] | Point and shoot is about as life-altering as I’m used to. | 瞄准射击通常是会改变我人生的快速决定 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | Well, then let’s pro/con it. | 那我们就来分析一下这件事的优缺点 |
[14:36] | Pro– you’re set to become an admiral. | 优点是你将能成为一名海军上将 |
[14:39] | Con? | 缺点呢 |
[14:40] | Well, I get pulled from the field and have to leave Bravo. | 我不能再出外勤 而且还必须离开B队 |
[14:42] | And end up where? | 那你会去哪 |
[14:44] | Rhode Island | 先去罗德岛 |
[14:45] | for basic officer training first. | 参加初级军官培训 |
[14:46] | And then, uh… | 然后… |
[14:49] | over three years I’d be commissioned an ensign, | 三年之后 我会被任命为海军少尉 |
[14:50] | have to do some more officer training. | 还要参加更多的军官培训 |
[14:52] | But if you imagine yourself on a bigger stage, | 但如果你想象自己可以站上更大的舞台 |
[14:55] | why is being pulled from the field a con? | 那为什么不能再出外勤会是一个缺点呢 |
[14:59] | Well, a few months ago, I told my dad that | 几个月前 我跟我爸说 |
[15:01] | I loved being a Team guy more than anything in the world. | 在这世上我最爱就是做一名海豹队员 |
[15:04] | I meant it. | 真的 |
[15:06] | You know, and I’m-I’m not… | 你知道 我… |
[15:07] | I’m not sure that I’m ready to stop door-kicking permanently. | 我不确定是否准备好永远告别作战的生活 |
[15:10] | So wait. | 那就等等 |
[15:12] | Program’s got an age limit. | 项目是有年龄限制的 |
[15:14] | So… if I want to point the spear | 所以 如果我想做指挥者 |
[15:17] | rather than be the tip of it, | 而不是先锋 |
[15:20] | then, uh, it’s now or never. | 要尽快决定 机不可失 |
[15:26] | I never seen you take it from a cake-eater like that. | 我从没见过你对哪个高官如此信服 |
[15:28] | That right? | 是吗 |
[15:29] | Especially one that’s messing with your team, buddy. | 尤其他还对你的队伍强加干涉 兄弟 |
[15:31] | I’ll tell you what, you know what, | 我告诉你 你知道吗 |
[15:31] | you didn’t give me much of a leg to stand on with Lindell. | 你并没给我太多对抗林戴尔的有利立场 |
[15:34] | Look, man, I saw what happened to you | 兄弟 我见过你离开B队期间 |
[15:36] | when you were away from Bravo, okay? | 都经历了些什么 好吗 |
[15:37] | And I-I’m not just so sure I can make it, Jace. | 我只是不确定自己能不能撑过去 老杰 |
[15:39] | Well, you have to, all right? | 你必须撑过去 明白吗 |
[15:40] | You got to suck it up and do it, all right? | 你得坚持住 乖乖服从 明白吗 |
[15:42] | You’ll be back in Texas, you’ll be close to home. | 你会回到得克萨斯州 那里离家很近 |
[15:43] | – You’ll make ribs… – My brothers are gonna be in J-bad | -在那好好做排骨 -我兄弟们要去贾拉拉巴德 |
[15:45] | where I should be, Jace! | 那才是我该去的地方 老杰 |
[15:47] | And I just don’t think I can just accept that! | 我只是觉得不能就这样接受了 |
[15:49] | Well, you’re gonna have to accept it! | 你必须接受 |
[15:50] | Lindell has got you in the crosshairs right now, | 林戴尔已经瞄准了你 |
[15:52] | right, and he’s got an itchy trigger finger. | 他恨不得马上扣动扳机 |
[15:53] | Do not give him a reason to put a bullet in you. | 不要给他制造干掉你的机会 |
[15:58] | So I’m supposed to do what, just, just scoot on back | 所以我该怎么做 我就灰溜溜地 |
[16:00] | to Texas and be a good ol’ boy, is that it? | 回到得克萨斯州做个乖孩子 是吗 |
[16:02] | That’s right, that’s right, | 没错 没错 |
[16:03] | you’re gonna scoot on back to Texas | 你要灰溜溜地回到得克萨斯州 |
[16:04] | and you’re gonna be a good ol’ boy, | 你要做个乖孩子 |
[16:05] | that’s what you’re gonna do, but right now | 这就是你该做的 不过现在 |
[16:07] | you’re gonna go have a nice barbecue with the team | 你得去和全队一起吃个烧烤 |
[16:08] | and you’re gonna say goodbye to everybody, nicely. | 然后老老实实和每个队员告个别 |
[16:11] | Then you’re gonna go to Texas | 之后你就去得克萨斯州 |
[16:12] | and you’re gonna walk the line for six weeks, | 规规矩矩地待六个星期 |
[16:14] | so you can come back and rejoin us. | 这样你才能回来重新归队 |
[16:16] | You keep your nose clean, | 不要惹事 |
[16:17] | do not give me a reason to replace you permanently. | 别给我理由把你换掉 |
[16:37] | Well, it might not be that bad, Sonny. | 情况可能也没那么糟 桑尼 |
[16:38] | Easy there, Blackburn. | 放轻松 布莱克本 |
[16:40] | My tri-tip is always | 我的烤牛三角肉 |
[16:42] | three-star Michigan quality. | 永远都是密歇根三星的水准 |
[16:44] | It’s, uh, Michelin, not Michigan, Sonny. | 是米其林 不是密歇根 桑尼 |
[16:47] | Michelin? | 米其林 |
[16:49] | Well, what in the hell’s a tire company know about meat? | 一个轮胎公司懂什么烤肉 |
[16:51] | I was talking about your punishment, not your meat. | 我说的是你的处罚 不是你的烤肉 |
[16:53] | Yeah, I know what you were talking about there, Blackburn. | 我知道你在说什么 布莱克本 |
[16:56] | ‘Cause nobody ever questions the quality of my meat. | 因为从没有人质疑过我烤肉的水准 |
[17:00] | Well, just think of it as time to recharge. | 就当是去修整一段时间 |
[17:03] | You know, get a fresh perspective. | 换个角度思考一下 |
[17:05] | Perspective I got: | 我思考到的是 |
[17:06] | Lindell, well, he’s looking | 林戴尔 他就是在整我 |
[17:08] | for scalps just to prove he’s boss. | 来证明他才是老大 |
[17:12] | Just watch your back, boys. | 大家都小心点 兄弟们 |
[17:15] | Gonna miss you, knucklehead. | 我会想你的 蠢货 |
[17:17] | Didn’t think you were gonna make it. | 没想到你赶过来了 |
[17:19] | Yeah, well, Naima gave me a hall pass when she heard the news. | 奈玛听说消息之后决定放我出来 |
[17:23] | Couldn’t let you leave without saying goodbye. | 我不能让你不告而别 |
[17:24] | Wow! Wow, look at that right there. | 看看这个 |
[17:27] | Unbelievable, I finally got somebody on my side. | 难以置信 终于有人站在我这边了 |
[17:30] | Hey, Ray, you want a beer? | 雷 来瓶啤酒吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:34] | I just wish you’d make it easier on yourself | 希望你对自己好点 |
[17:36] | by not sticking your hand in the hornets’ nest, | 不要自讨苦吃 去捅马蜂窝 |
[17:38] | thinking it won’t get stung. | 还以为能全身而退 |
[17:39] | Well… you see, | 知道吗 |
[17:41] | I did not join Bravo to be a wallflower, Ray. | 我加入B队可不是来当旁观者的 雷 |
[17:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:48] | And you know what? Your Texas-sized anger management issues | 就因为你情绪管理失控引起的问题 |
[17:51] | put us a man down at the worst possible time, Sonny. | 让我们在最糟的情况下还失去一个队友 桑尼 |
[17:57] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[17:58] | Get something to eat. | 吃点东西去 |
[18:00] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[18:09] | Hey, want to head over to the barbecue together? | 要一起去吃烧烤吗 |
[18:13] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我觉得我去不了了 |
[18:14] | What, work? | 怎么 工作吗 |
[18:15] | Do you think terrorist activity in Afghanistan is too quiet? | 你不觉得阿富汗的恐怖组织太安静了 |
[18:19] | Hmm, well… I’m not as up to speed | 我对大局的判断 |
[18:22] | on the big picture as you are, but… | 虽然没有你那么敏锐 但是 |
[18:25] | yeah, in general… | 总的来说 |
[18:27] | too much stability in a country that hasn’t seen | 一个几十年来都动荡不安的国家 |
[18:29] | peace in decades, that would ping my radar. | 突然安静了下来 确实应该警觉 |
[18:31] | This is what I’ve been saying. | 我一直都是这么说的 |
[18:32] | But the popular opinion up chain of command | 但指挥系统上层普遍觉得 |
[18:34] | is that the calm is the benefit | 现在的平静得益于 |
[18:36] | of peace talks with the Taliban. | 与塔利班的和平谈判 |
[18:38] | And that I’m too green to know any better. | 我一个新人知道什么 |
[18:42] | Getting a lot of “Stay in your lane, little girl”? | 是不是总有人说”做好你的本职工作 小丫头” |
[18:44] | You know, this is my first time in this role on deployment. | 我也是首次在驻派时担任这个职位 |
[18:48] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[18:51] | Screw ’em. | 去他们的 |
[18:52] | Intel is your lane. | 情报就是你的本职 |
[18:54] | Follow your instincts. | 相信你的直觉 |
[18:55] | See where the evidence leads. | 相信证据的指向 |
[18:58] | I’m about to hop on a call with the Intel officer on the ground over there, | 我准备给在战场那边的情报官员打个电话 |
[19:01] | get the lay of the land. | 了解一下情况 |
[19:01] | Do you think you might be able to stay, | 你能留下来吗 也许可以 |
[19:04] | be a second brain on it? | 帮我出谋划策 |
[19:06] | Whatever you need. | 如果你需要 |
[19:14] | These questions Jameelah’s asking, man, | 贾米拉问的那些问题 |
[19:15] | they’re just getting harder and harder to answer. | 我越来越没法回答了 |
[19:17] | I feel like I’m already under fire, | 就好像战火已起 |
[19:19] | and I haven’t even deployed yet. | 我却一点部署都没有 |
[19:20] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我和你一样 |
[19:22] | Where’s Lindell get off standing Sonny down | 林戴尔想让桑尼暂停出任务 |
[19:23] | without reading me in first, huh? | 哪一次不是先来找我 |
[19:25] | It’s messed up that he bypassed you, | 他绕过了你 这的确很糟 |
[19:27] | but, you know, Sonny, he-he made his own bed. | 但桑尼 他是自作自受 |
[19:29] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, | 好了 女士们先生们 |
[19:31] | the meat | 烤肉 |
[19:32] | has been prepared. | 来了 |
[19:36] | What’s up, Clay? | 你好 克莱 |
[19:38] | Oh, look who decided to show up! | 看看这是谁来了 |
[19:41] | Last in, first out– it’s the new Clay Spenser way. | 最后来 第一个走 克莱·斯宾塞的新作风 |
[19:45] | Heard the news, man. | 我听说了 兄弟 |
[19:47] | It’s… a tough break. | 真遗憾 |
[19:48] | That’s the best you got, huh? | 你就说这些 |
[19:50] | Well, Sonny, if it makes you feel any better, | 桑尼 如果能让你好受些的话 |
[19:51] | I think Clay’s gonna miss you more than me | 我觉得克莱接下来这六个月中 |
[19:53] | in the next six weeks. | 比起我 可能更想你 |
[19:55] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[19:57] | No, it doesn’t make me feel any better. | 一点都没让我好受些 |
[19:59] | Okay, but I tell you what, | 但是我告诉你 |
[20:01] | when your livelihood is ripped away from you, I’ll come around | 当你的生活被毁掉时 我会来 |
[20:04] | and I’ll start making jokes about it, how about that? | 用这件事来开你的玩笑 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:05] | Hey, Sonny! | 桑尼 |
[20:06] | Easy, man, easy. What? | 冷静 冷静点 兄弟 |
[20:06] | You know, I-I’m actually curious. | 我真的很好奇 |
[20:07] | I’m just curious– it’s been on my mind here. | 我只是好奇 我一直在想 |
[20:09] | How in the hell did Lindell | 林戴尔到底是怎么 |
[20:12] | find out what happened in D.C., huh? | 发现华盛顿的事的 |
[20:14] | You happen to tell him in one of your | 你是不是在 |
[20:16] | private meetings there, golden boy, hmm? | 私人聚会上说漏嘴了 金发小子 |
[20:18] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[20:19] | Well, the teacher’s pet | 老师的宠儿 |
[20:20] | does need his star, doesn’t he? | 总想得小红花 不是吗 |
[20:22] | Heard somebody from the bar called DoD. | 听说酒吧里有人告诉了国防部 |
[20:24] | – Oh, really? – We don’t talk about you, Sonny. | -真的吗 -我们没有讨论过你 桑尼 |
[20:26] | Mmm. Then what do you talk about, hmm? | 那你们在讨论什么 |
[20:29] | You’re always talking about how he has a shine on you. | 你一直说他有多喜欢你 |
[20:31] | Huh? All these opportunities. | 不是吗 给这么多机会给你 |
[20:32] | So you ain’t narcing out your brothers, | 所以你没有出卖你的弟兄们 |
[20:33] | – then what the hell you talking about?! – That’s enough! | -那么你到底在聊什么 -够了 |
[20:35] | – That is enough! – Sonny, take it easy. | -够了 -桑尼 冷静点 |
[20:38] | What is it?! | 究竟是什么 |
[20:39] | You look like you got something to say! | 你看起来有事要说 |
[20:40] | Spit it out! | 快说出来 |
[20:43] | He’s pushing me for STA-21. | 他在推荐我上军官项目 |
[20:45] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[20:48] | Listen up, brothers, listen up. | 听着 弟兄们 听着 |
[20:50] | Clay Spenser | 克莱·斯宾塞 |
[20:52] | ain’t nothing ever good enough for him, is it? | 就是个不懂知足的人 不是吗 |
[20:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:55] | Yeah, why don’t you eat some cake, huh? | 不如你先吃点蛋糕吧 |
[20:57] | Eat that cake. | 吃那块蛋糕[指当官] |
[21:01] | I haven’t said yes. | 我还没答应他 |
[21:02] | Well, no, you haven’t said no, either, have you? | 你也没拒绝他 不是吗 |
[21:04] | Because Bravo’s just been another | 因为B队 |
[21:06] | rung on the ladder, hasn’t it? Hasn’t it? | 只是你用来上位的踏板 不是吗 |
[21:08] | Hey, hold up.Just because you’re content where you are | 停下 只是因为你安于现状不代表 |
[21:09] | – doesn’t mean Clay has to be. – Oh, shut your mouth! | -克莱也应该这样 -闭嘴 |
[21:11] | Roger that there, Warrant Officer Perry! | 收到 佩里准尉 |
[21:13] | Okay, you know what? Hey, you’re out of line. | 好了 你知道吗 你太过分了 |
[21:14] | Take a walk, cool off. | 出去走走 冷静下来 |
[21:15] | You put yourself on the sidelines, all right? | 在旁边冷静一下 好吗 |
[21:17] | Take a walk. | 去走走吧 |
[21:21] | You know, a few years ago, | 你知道吗 几年前 |
[21:23] | a guy on Bravo getting shivved like this | 如果B队有队员在部署前 |
[21:25] | right before deployment, there would be a mutiny. | 被人在背后捅刀子 就会导致兵变 |
[21:29] | A mutiny. | 一场兵变 |
[21:30] | And it’d be led by you. | 而且将会由你带头发动 |
[21:34] | And you’re just sitting on your hands. | 但你现在却袖手旁观 |
[21:36] | You’re sitting on your hands, and every one of you | 你现在袖手旁观 而你们每一个人 |
[21:38] | is acting like I did something wrong. | 都表现得好像是我做错了 |
[21:40] | – You did. – I did? | -你是错了 -我错了 |
[21:41] | Yeah, and the team’s paying for it. | 对 而遭殃的是全队 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:49] | Well, I guess I’m just going on about about nothing, right? | 好吧 我想我只是在这里白费口舌 |
[21:51] | Ain’t that the thing, yeah. | 不是这么一回事 对吧 |
[21:54] | Because if I ain’t got | 如果没有 |
[21:56] | the brotherhood to protect, then… | 要守护的兄弟了 |
[22:01] | …ain’t no reason for me to stick around. | 我就没有理由留在这了 |
[22:07] | Yeah, you were not joking | 对 关于与塔利班言和 |
[22:08] | with the peace with the Taliban party line. | 你没有开玩笑 |
[22:11] | I mean, do you see what I’m up against? | 你知道我面对的是什么吗 |
[22:16] | Why is The Boom-Boom Room in your contacts? | 为什么”蹦蹦厅”会在你的联系人里 |
[22:19] | That’s a long story. So, how do I prove them wrong? | 说来话长 所以我该怎么证明他们是错的 |
[22:22] | Well, first, | 首先 |
[22:23] | you’re gonna need a credible line of facts to follow. | 你需要一系列的事实依据 |
[22:26] | Next, thick skin. | 另外 你还需要厚脸皮 |
[22:28] | They’re gonna accuse you of chasing ghosts. | 他们会指控你在无中生有 |
[22:31] | Worse, if you’re wrong. | 如果你错了 后果更严重 |
[22:33] | Well, it looks like I need to start | 看起来我要开始 |
[22:34] | crossing my Ts and dotting my Is. | 谨慎行事 不放过任何一个细节 |
[22:36] | Might be another all-nighter. | 可能又要熬通宵了 |
[22:39] | We leave for Afghanistan | 不到48小时后 |
[22:41] | for three months in less than 48 hours. | 我们就要出发去阿富汗呆三个月了 |
[22:45] | The work will be there when we land. | 等到了那 就有得忙了 |
[22:47] | You’re taking a break tomorrow night. | 你明晚要休息一下 |
[22:53] | Well, all the meat is gone, | 好吧 肉都被吃光了 |
[22:54] | but we still have some salad left. | 但还剩了一些沙拉 |
[22:56] | Those guys are like a pack of hyenas. | 那些家伙就像一群鬣狗一样 |
[22:57] | Yeah, I’m glad my plant-based initiative | 没错 很高兴准备的这些 |
[22:59] | was such a roaring success. | 素食类食物大受欢迎 |
[23:02] | Well, at least Sonny’s tri-tip was better than his attitude. | 至少桑尼的烤牛三角肉比他的态度要好多了 |
[23:06] | Definitely not his finest hour. | 显然这不是他最好的时候 |
[23:07] | Not his finest hour | 的确不是 |
[23:08] | because he’s being torn away from his Bravo family. | 因为他正被迫和B队大家庭分离 |
[23:10] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[23:11] | Now hearing you want to go? | 现在听起来你也想去吗 |
[23:13] | Take it you’re against STA-21? | 你反对我参加军官项目 |
[23:14] | I’m not against it or for it, | 我并不是说反对或者赞成 |
[23:16] | I just don’t see you doing it. | 我只是没见你这么做 |
[23:18] | What, you don’t think I can handle it? | 什么 你觉得我应付不来吗 |
[23:19] | – I don’t understand why you’d want to do it. – All right… | -我不理解为什么想这么做 -好吧 |
[23:22] | Wars are won on the battlefield, not in the conference room. | 打赢战争靠的是上战场 而不是会议室 |
[23:25] | Maybe my experience on the battlefield’s useful | 也许我在战场上的经验 |
[23:26] | in those conference rooms. | 同样适用于会议室内 |
[23:27] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[23:28] | Teams, our mission, the brotherhood, it’s who we are. | 团队 任务 兄弟情 这就是我们 |
[23:32] | It’s who you are. | 这也代表了你 |
[23:34] | You know, I told you this before. | 你知道的 我之前就告诉过你 |
[23:36] | There’s a lot that can take you out of this job. | 让你被迫放弃这份工作的事有很多 |
[23:38] | Don’t take yourself out of it. | 但你自己别主动放弃 |
[23:47] | Box six. Kitchen. | 六号盒子 厨房的 |
[23:48] | Check. | 记下了 |
[23:49] | When are the movers gonna get here? | 搬家的人什么时候能到 |
[23:51] | Not due for another hour, sweetheart, | 再等一个小时 亲爱的 |
[23:53] | and staring out that door’s not gonna get them here any faster. | 盯着那扇门再久他们也不会提前来 |
[23:56] | Go play, okay? | 去玩会儿好吗 |
[23:59] | Ah, it’s Cheryl. | 是谢丽尔打来的 |
[24:01] | Full-service real estate agent, probably calling | 全方位服务的房地产经纪人 |
[24:02] | to wish us luck on our new house. Hey, Cheryl. | 也许打过来祝我们喜迁新居吧 你好 谢丽尔 |
[24:05] | You, uh, offering to help us unpack this afternoon? | 你是想今天下午帮我们拆箱开包吗 |
[24:10] | What? | 什么 |
[24:14] | Uh, well, is there any way they can fix it today? | 有什么办法能让他们在今天修好吗 |
[24:19] | No, um, yeah, I understand. | 不不 我理解 |
[24:22] | Just, uh, keep me posted, would you? | 有什么消息就告诉我好吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | Um, the water main broke at the new house overnight. | 新房子的自来水管夜里坏了 |
[24:32] | What? | 什么 |
[24:33] | There was flooding, the house took on a lot of water. | 新家里被水淹了 |
[24:36] | Raymond, how bad is it? | 雷蒙德 现场情况有多糟 |
[24:38] | We’re gonna need to get a contractor | 在搬进去之前 |
[24:39] | to fix the damage before we move in. | 需要找承包商修好 |
[24:41] | I-I should’ve known not to get a new house | 我就知道在我升职之前 |
[24:43] | before I got my promotion– this is so st… | 不应该买新房的 这真是太 |
[24:45] | Hey. Stop that. | 别这么说 |
[24:47] | This is just a little hiccup. | 这只是个小问题 |
[24:49] | We’ll manage. | 我们能解决的 |
[24:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:54] | I’ll cancel the movers. | 我先让搬家的人别来了 |
[24:57] | We’re not moving today? | 我们今天不搬走了吗 |
[25:01] | Uh, it doesn’t look like it, honey. | 亲爱的 今天的确不行了 |
[25:03] | But you’re going away tomorrow. | 但是你明天就走了 |
[25:05] | It’s out of our hands, honey. | 我们也没办法 宝贝 |
[25:08] | No! | 不 |
[25:10] | We can’t move without you, Daddy! | 老爸 你不在我们不会搬的 |
[25:12] | What if you die over there? | 如果你在任务中牺牲了怎么办 |
[25:14] | The new house will have no memories of you. | 那新房子里就没有关于你的回忆了 |
[25:17] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[25:19] | I’ll talk to her. | 我来和她说 |
[25:25] | – Yo. – You make it home okay? | -哟 -你回来了还好吧 |
[25:26] | Or you, uh, stumble in from the strip club this morning? | 还是说你今天早上才从脱衣舞俱乐部晃回来 |
[25:29] | Well, I’m glad you’re more concerned about | 我很高兴 |
[25:32] | my time at the jiggle joint | 相比于在烧烤时说再见 |
[25:34] | than you are with coming to the barbecue to say goodbye. | 你更关心我在脱衣舞俱乐部的事 |
[25:37] | Goodbye? We’re flying to J-bad together tomorrow. | 再见吗 我们明天要一起飞去贾拉拉巴德 |
[25:42] | Yep, not me. | 我不去 |
[25:43] | Lindell is shipping me off to Texas | 林戴尔派我去得州 |
[25:45] | to go to armory school. | 让我去军械学校 |
[25:47] | What? What, you’re not deploying? | 什么 你不去驻派了吗 |
[25:49] | Nope. I got six weeks of hard time for defending the Trident. | 不 为了维护三叉戟徽章 我这六周过得很苦 |
[25:54] | And I’m never gonna make that mistake again, | 我不会再犯这样的错误 |
[25:55] | I’ll tell you that. | 我保证 |
[25:57] | My God. Sonny. | 天啊 桑尼 |
[25:59] | This sucks. | 这太糟糕了 |
[26:01] | I am, I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:04] | Look, I know that being away from Bravo | 我知道对你来说 离开B队 |
[26:06] | is already your worst nightmare, but, you know… | 已经是最糟糕的事 但是 |
[26:10] | maybe don’t throw any more gas on the fire. | 你最好不要再火上浇油 |
[26:15] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[26:18] | It means getting so wasted at the strip club | 我想说醉倒在脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[26:20] | that they have to call your emergency contact | 他们不得不给你紧急联系人打电话 |
[26:21] | may not have been the smartest choice. | 也许不是明智之举 |
[26:25] | Look, just trust me, | 相信我 |
[26:26] | the last thing you want is to face a DRB. | 你一定不想面对争议审议委员会 |
[26:30] | I’ll tell you what. | 听我说 |
[26:32] | The last thing I want | 我最不想面对的 |
[26:34] | is to have one more person tell me that I’m wrong. | 就是又多一个人来告诉我我错了 |
[26:36] | Okay? ‘Cause I got enough of that from my team already. | 好吗 因为我的队友已经说得够多了 |
[26:40] | Enjoy your time in J-bad, there, Davis. | 祝你在贾拉拉巴德过得愉快 戴维斯 |
[26:42] | I’ll see you around. | 再见吧 |
[26:51] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[26:57] | What’s on your mind, Master Chief? | 你想说什么 总士官长 |
[26:58] | Oh, you’re messing with the chemistry of my team, sir. | 你在扰乱我们队员间的默契 长官 |
[27:02] | Not the best way to send Bravo outside the wire, | 你不能把B队派去前线 |
[27:05] | by benching Sonny | 却不带上桑尼 |
[27:06] | and filling Clay with the ideas of STA-21? | 并给克莱灌输军官项目 |
[27:09] | They’re professionals. | 他们都很专业 |
[27:10] | We’ll have a body in-country fill in for Quinn | 我们会在境内找人代替奎恩 |
[27:12] | until he rejoins the team– if he rejoins the team. | 直到他归队 前提是他能归队的话 |
[27:14] | He’s a loose cannon, but he’s the ultimate Team guy. | 他虽然脾气暴躁 但是队伍中的精英 |
[27:17] | No, he’s a poster boy for a Team culture that needs to change | 不 他代表着在反恐战争进入第三个十年时 |
[27:20] | as the war on terror enters its third decade. | 需要做出改变的团队文化 |
[27:22] | Right, I’d hate to see how the war on terror would’ve gone | 我无法想象少了他那样的精英队员 |
[27:24] | without pipe hitters like him. | 要怎样进行反恐战争 |
[27:26] | We no longer operate fully in the shadows, | 我们不再暗中行动了 |
[27:28] | and every PR nightmare undermines our ability | 每一次公关危机都会危害 |
[27:30] | to execute our duties effectively. | 我们高效履职的能力 |
[27:32] | When my men are under fire, | 我的队员在战场上时 |
[27:34] | I’m not thinking about any kind of PR or headline, sir. | 我没法考虑公关或新闻的问题 长官 |
[27:37] | And that’s a shortsighted attitude, Master Chief. | 你这是目光短浅 总士官长 |
[27:40] | The needs of the Navy are evolving. | 海军的需求在不断发展 |
[27:42] | And chemistry or no, not everyone on Bravo Team | 无论默契与否 B队不是所有人 |
[27:44] | will continue to fit the bill. | 都能一直符合要求 |
[27:45] | Are you here to win a war or get a promotion? | 你是想赢得战争还是想升职 |
[27:49] | Men like Perry, Spenser, they’ll have no problem adapting. | 佩里和斯宾塞这样的人会很容易适应 |
[27:54] | But the sun is setting on the cowboys | 但是那些牛仔和 |
[27:56] | and the knuckle-draggers stuck in the past. | 沉湎于过去的队员没有前途 |
[27:58] | All that fruit salad you got on your uniform | 你制服上花花绿绿的军功奖章 |
[28:00] | is because of cowboys like me. | 都是因为像我这样的牛仔 |
[28:03] | Looks like you’ve been spending a little bit too much time | 看来你坐在那张桌子后面的时间太长 |
[28:04] | behind that desk to know that we are on the same side. | 都忘了我们是同一阵营的 |
[28:09] | Oh, I know we’re on the same side. | 我知道我们在同一阵营 |
[28:10] | Why do you think I’ve been trying to help you | 否则我为什么要帮你认清 |
[28:11] | – figure out what’s next? – That’s right, sir. | -接下来会发生什么 -没错 长官 |
[28:13] | You’ve been pushing me out the door. | 你一直想把我赶出去 |
[28:14] | How’d you put it? “Hang up your wetsuit.” | 你怎么说来着 “把潜水衣挂起来” |
[28:17] | I’ve been trying to wake you to a reality | 我一直在努力让你认清 |
[28:19] | that you refuse to accept. | 你拒绝接受的现实 |
[28:21] | Sooner rather than later, | 总有一天 |
[28:23] | the old guard will have to step aside | 老一代人不得不让出位置 |
[28:24] | so the next generation can take us into the future. | 让下一代人带领我们走向未来 |
[28:33] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:03] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[29:04] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[29:06] | Is this part of your pre-deployment routine? | 这是你驻派前的习惯吗 |
[29:10] | Say goodbye to your stuff before you leave? | 离开前和你的东西道别 |
[29:12] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多 |
[29:14] | Well, I’m done for the day. | 我今天忙完了 |
[29:16] | Do you want to get out of here? | 想不想离开这里 |
[29:18] | I was thinking maybe a nice dinner out | 最后一次共进晚餐的机会 |
[29:20] | for our last night together. | 要不要一起吃顿好的 |
[29:22] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[29:32] | I thought we’d just go to a bar, but your idea’s way better. | 我以为是去酒吧 但你的主意棒多了 |
[29:35] | Yeah. Bar’s not really my scene these days. | 最近不太想去酒吧 |
[29:38] | Oh, just as well. | 来这里也不错 |
[29:40] | Healthier way to clear my head. | 更加健康的理清思绪方式 |
[29:41] | What needed clearing? | 你有什么烦心事 |
[29:44] | Just getting ready for our next deployment, | 准备下一次的驻派 |
[29:47] | after having blown up my career on the last one. | 自从上次把事业搞砸了之后 |
[29:51] | Ray actually gave me some good advice. | 雷给了我一些不错的建议 |
[29:53] | He said, uh, “Rounds downrange stay downrange.” | 他说”朝着目标开枪” |
[29:56] | Don’t let your last shot impact your next one. | 不要让之前的过失影响了以后的发挥 |
[29:59] | You’re, um, an asset no matter what your role is. | 不论职位如何 你都是这里的人才 |
[30:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:04] | Speaking of rounds downrange… | 说到中弹目标的事… |
[30:07] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[30:09] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[30:11] | That club’s his haunt. You didn’t take the call. | 那间酒吧让他无法脱身 你没有回应他 |
[30:13] | Uh, the truth is, I need all my focus on work in Afghanistan. | 我现在需要全身心投入到阿富汗的工作中 |
[30:17] | And Sonny’s baggage is a distraction. | 对桑尼的感情会让我分心 |
[30:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:21] | you’re gonna do great over there. | 你在那里一定没问题 |
[30:23] | You got this. | 加油 |
[30:28] | I found a contractor who said | 有个承包商说 |
[30:30] | he can get the repairs done in three weeks. | 他能在三个星期内完成修复工作 |
[30:33] | Still waiting on two other bids. | 还在等另外两个承包商的报价 |
[30:37] | Take a break. | 好好休息一下 |
[30:39] | It’s our last night. | 今天是出发前最后一晚 |
[30:41] | I can’t leave you with this mess, honey. | 我不能留一堆烂摊子就离开 亲爱的 |
[30:43] | I’m a Navy wife. | 我可是海军的妻子 |
[30:45] | I can handle the move while you’re away. | 你不在我也能解决搬家的事情 |
[30:47] | I’m not just talking about the move, honey. | 不光是搬家的事 亲爱的 |
[30:50] | This whole Jameelah thing. | 还有贾米拉的事情 |
[30:51] | Also won’t be fixed in three weeks or two months. | 也不是短短三个星期或两个月就能解决 |
[30:55] | Or even with one slumber party in the new house. | 不是在新家办个睡衣派对就能解决的 |
[30:58] | Yeah, but it might’ve helped. | 但是也许会有帮助 |
[31:02] | Not settling into the new house with the family? | 不能和家人一起安顿新家 |
[31:05] | I mean, just add it to the list of stuff I’ve missed. | 把我错过的一切列个清单出来 |
[31:08] | Jameelah’s first steps, | 贾米拉学会第一步 |
[31:10] | the doctor confirming you were pregnant with RJ. | 医生告诉你怀了贾米拉的事 |
[31:12] | H-How many anniversaries and birthdays have I missed? | 我错过了多少纪念日和生日 |
[31:14] | This is the life we’ve chosen. | 这是我们自己选的生活 |
[31:17] | I never feel like I’m on my own. | 我从未觉得自己在孤军奋战 |
[31:19] | But you will be, while I’m over there | 你将独自一人 当我在那边 |
[31:21] | trying to help hand power to a group of people | 去帮助那些 在你我相遇之前 |
[31:23] | that I’ve been fighting since before you and I met. | 就一直在为之奋斗的一群人 |
[31:24] | I mean, the scales just don’t feel balanced, honey. | 我感觉生活太不公平了 亲爱的 |
[31:27] | – I-I… – I-I’m gonna let you have | -我 我 -今天晚上 |
[31:28] | this pity party tonight… | 让你好好发泄一下 |
[31:31] | but tomorrow you need to trust that I can do my job. | 但明天需要你相信我能做好我的工作 |
[31:38] | So that you can do yours. | 好让你能做好你的工作 |
[31:52] | Not in the mood? | 没有心情 |
[31:54] | With you leaving tomorrow, a girl might take it personally. | 明天就走了还对我没兴趣 是我的问题吗 |
[31:58] | No, I just, uh, was just thinking about Sonny. | 不 我只是 在想桑尼的事 |
[32:03] | Probably not the best thing to say when we’re in bed. | 上床时说这个可不太妥当吧 |
[32:07] | He was out of line last night. | 他昨天晚上做的太过分了 |
[32:10] | Yeah, I know. It’s just, uh, I feel bad for the guy. | 我知道 我替他感到难过 |
[32:14] | Getting yanked off deployment, | 被踢出驻派 |
[32:17] | away from the team, the job he loves. | 离开团队和他热爱的工作 |
[32:19] | It’s just… | 这也太 |
[32:22] | Let’s hope he doesn’t hit the self-destruct button | 希望他离开之后 |
[32:24] | while he’s away. | 不要选择自我堕落 |
[32:25] | Are you worried that giving up operating | 你在担心 如果你为了军官项目 |
[32:27] | for the STA-21 is you hitting the self-destruct button? | 放弃作战 也会自我堕落吗 |
[32:32] | I mean, o-operating’s all I’ve ever known. | 没办法 我只知道如何作战 |
[32:36] | You know, so if I get off the path that I’m on | 如果我离开现在这条路 |
[32:37] | and I wind up lost, then where does that leave me? | 就会迷失方向 那我又能去哪 |
[32:41] | Well, you know where your current path leads you. | 其实你很清楚 现在的路会带你去哪 |
[32:45] | Where’s that? | 哪里 |
[32:47] | Jason Hayes. | 杰森·海斯 |
[33:05] | Five, bro. There we go. | 五 兄弟 我先走 |
[33:07] | – There we go. – Hey, boys. | -走吧 -兄弟们 |
[33:08] | You know where, uh, room 111 is? | 你们知道111号房间在哪吗 |
[33:11] | Guess that makes us roommates. | 看来我们是室友了 |
[33:13] | I’m Rashad. | 我是拉沙德 |
[33:14] | It’s down the hall, to the left. | 房间在走廊尽头左侧 |
[33:15] | I’d invite you to join the game, but, uh, we’re on day three. | 我想邀请你一起玩 但是我们都玩到第三天了 |
[33:20] | Yeah, I, uh, I prefer the live-action version. | 没事 我更喜欢玩真实的 |
[33:47] | I’ll tell you what, that right there, | 讲真的 我这个 |
[33:49] | that’s delicious. | 真太好吃了 |
[33:49] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[33:52] | You want some of this instead of that? | 你要来点不一样的吗 |
[33:54] | This is also delicious. | 这个也很好吃 |
[33:55] | – Oh, is that right? – You want to try some? | -真的吗 -你要来点吗 |
[33:57] | No, you know, I’ll tell you what, | 不要 我觉得 |
[33:58] | I got too many greens on my plate as it is. | 我盘子里的蔬菜已经够多了 |
[34:00] | Plus, you know, I-I got to save room for dessert. | 另外 我还得留点肚子吃甜品 |
[34:03] | Always hit the soft serve spot around the corner | 出门前一定要把附近的店 |
[34:05] | before I ship out. | 吃个够 |
[34:06] | Well, we’ll see if you finish your vegetables first. | 先看看你能不能把盘里的蔬菜吃完吧 |
[34:09] | All right. Can you not just…? | 好吧 你能不能别 |
[34:12] | – Can I not…? – Just stop messing with what works for me. | -别怎样 -别再干涉我的选择 |
[34:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:17] | Look, I got Sonny and Clay… | 我有桑尼 克莱 |
[34:19] | Ray, you know, all putting themselves before Bravo, I… | 还有雷 一直冲在B队前面 |
[34:23] | And Lindell, he’s… | 林戴尔 他 |
[34:25] | pushing me out the door. | 却把我往门外推 |
[34:26] | What do you mean Lindell’s pushing you out? | 你说林戴尔把你往门外推是什么意思 |
[34:30] | He’s telling me to step aside, that’s what he’s saying. | 他让我让位 他是这么跟我说的 |
[34:32] | You know, he’s saying that change is coming | 他说很快就会有一些变化 |
[34:33] | and that I have to, uh… | 因此我必须 |
[34:36] | step aside. That’s what he’s saying. | 让位 他是这么说的 |
[34:40] | Jason, I… | 杰森 我 |
[34:43] | Well, I am not… | 好吧 我不知道 |
[34:44] | I’m not sure what to say. What are you gonna do? | 我不知道该说些什么 你是怎么打算的 |
[34:46] | How’s that even a question? | 你问的是什么话 |
[34:47] | What do you mean, what am I gonna do? | 你什么意思 我要怎么做 |
[34:50] | Look, I’ve done my job. | 我做好了自己的事 |
[34:51] | I filled your tank back up | 给你足够的支持 |
[34:52] | so you can operate into the foreseeable future. | 让你未来可期 |
[34:55] | But I know Lindell, okay? | 但是我了解林戴尔 |
[34:58] | And if he says changes are coming, they are. | 如果他说有变化 那就是确实有 |
[35:00] | Yeah, well, that’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[35:01] | You know what, I can’t focus on that noise. It’s just… | 但你知道吗 我不想关注这些杂音 |
[35:04] | With my team deploying tomorrow, I don’t need to hear that. | 我明天就要带队伍驻派了 我不想听到这些 |
[35:06] | Okay, I hear that. But at some point, | 我知道 但从某种程度上来说 |
[35:09] | you are gonna have to step aside, | 你确实得让位 |
[35:10] | and if these changes are | 如果真的有变化 |
[35:11] | – gonna make you miserable… – Whoa. I’m sorry. | -会让你很痛苦的 -不好意思 |
[35:12] | “Step aside”? | “让位” |
[35:16] | He put you up to that? | 他让你这么说的吗 |
[35:17] | – You been talking to him? – What? | -你跟他谈过了吗 -什么 |
[35:20] | – Of course not. – No? | -当然没有 -真的没有 |
[35:22] | Look, I’m just saying, it’s not like | 听我说 我只是觉得 |
[35:24] | you have anything left to prove on the battlefield. | 你没必要再去战场上证明什么 |
[35:27] | First of all, it’s not about proving anything. | 首先 我不是为了证明任何事情 |
[35:29] | All right? Team needs its leader. | 好吗 队伍需要一个领袖 |
[35:31] | I take my eye off the target and people die. | 我只要稍微没注意目标就有人会死 |
[35:33] | – Jason, what about what you need? – They die. | -杰森 那你自己的需求呢 -会有人死掉 |
[35:37] | I’m done. | 我不想说了 |
[35:38] | It’s not just your body that’s been scarred | 不只是你的身体经过几十年的战斗 |
[35:40] | by decades of combat. | 遍体鳞伤 |
[35:41] | Would it really be the worst thing in the world | 如果你选择停止作战 |
[35:43] | if you chose to stop operating? | 真的会是世界末日吗 |
[35:44] | Tell you what, in my world, yes. | 你猜怎么样 在我的世界里 是的 |
[35:48] | – Of all people, you should know that. – What are you… Will you… | -你应该比谁都清楚 -你干什么 |
[35:50] | No. Here. That should cover for your | 不 拿着 这些应该够付 |
[35:52] | – salad and the green beans. – Can we please talk about… | -你的沙拉和绿豆 -我们能不能谈谈 |
[36:19] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[36:29] | Easy, easy. Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[36:35] | Are you crazy? He can’t see you. | 你疯了吗 他看不到你 |
[36:37] | You’ll spook him. | 你会惊到他的 |
[36:39] | He already looks pretty spooked. | 他看起来已经受到惊吓了 |
[36:40] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[36:41] | Get trampled. Easy, easy. | 做好被践踏的准备 放松 |
[36:45] | Just move this way. That’s it. Slow. | 往这里走就好了 就是这样 慢慢的 |
[36:47] | Slow. That’s it. That’s it. | 慢慢的 就是这样 |
[36:50] | See, we’re gonna split his field of vision. | 看见了吗 我们应该分散它的注意力 |
[36:52] | Yeah, it’s okay. It’s okay, boy. | 没事了 没事了 伙计 |
[36:56] | Good boy. Yeah. | 好伙计 好的 |
[36:59] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[37:03] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[37:05] | Yeah, good boy. | 好伙计 |
[37:06] | Oh, you’re spunky. | 你很有活力啊 |
[37:08] | You’re a spunky guy. | 你真的活力十足啊 |
[37:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[37:18] | You’re good. Hey. | 你很棒 |
[37:20] | I didn’t even realize that you were in town. | 我根本不知道你回来了 |
[37:27] | Training assignment at the base. | 有个训练任务在基地 |
[37:30] | Well, uh, pretty long drive. You know, | 开过来也要很久 |
[37:37] | just laying your eyes on a place you haven’t been to in years. | 只为了看一眼好几年没回来的地方 |
[37:42] | I got to get to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[37:47] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[37:50] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[37:53] | You, too, Dad. | 你也是 老爸 |
[38:15] | That wasn’t how I wanted to spend | 我没想过会那样度过 |
[38:17] | your last night in town. | 你走之前最后一晚上 |
[38:21] | Yeah, you know, I shouldn’t have stormed off, | 是啊 我也不应该气冲冲的走开 |
[38:22] | but, uh, we’re getting into a conversation that… | 但是 我们昨天晚上的对话… |
[38:25] | That we don’t have time to finish. | 没来得及讨论出结果 |
[38:28] | Look, I’m sorry if I gave the impression | 我很抱歉如果我给你的印象 |
[38:31] | that I’m not Team Jason, | 没有站在你这边 |
[38:35] | because I am. | 但是我是跟你一边的 |
[38:37] | Yeah, I know you are. | 我知道你是 |
[38:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:42] | It’s just, you know, stepping away– | 只是 你知道吗 要让我放弃这一切 |
[38:45] | decision’s not just about me. | 这个决定不只是关于我自己 |
[38:50] | I almost lost half of Bravo this past week, | 我上一周差点失去一半的队友 |
[38:53] | and if I hadn’t worked the problem, | 而且如果我没解决掉问题 |
[38:54] | things would have been…. | 事情应该会 |
[38:57] | worse. | 更糟糕 |
[39:00] | I have a list of names that are in my phone | 我手机里有一个名单 |
[39:03] | of brothers that aren’t with me anymore, | 上面的兄弟都已经不在了 |
[39:05] | and if I’m not out there, that list grows. | 如果我不出任务 名单上的名字会继续增加 |
[39:08] | I split focus. | 我分散了精力 |
[39:09] | Look what happens when I split focus. | 看我精力分散的后果 |
[39:10] | I mean, you know, Sonny gets benched. | 你看 桑尼不能出任务 |
[39:12] | He goes off the rails. I almost lose him. | 他做事出格 我差点失去他 |
[39:15] | Lindell is poaching Clay. I… | 林戴尔要挖走克莱 我 |
[39:18] | Okay, “Split focus.” You… | 好吧 让你”分散了精力” |
[39:21] | You mean me. | 你是指我 |
[39:22] | I… | 我 |
[39:25] | You’re the one that wanted to be all in. | 是你要全身心投入的 |
[39:29] | I really thought that I could… | 我真的以为我能 |
[39:31] | be all in with Bravo and with you. | 对你和B队都全身心投入 |
[39:35] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:36] | Bravo Team needs me more than you do right now. | 现在B队比你更需要我 |
[39:39] | But what about you, Jason? | 那你呢 杰森 |
[39:40] | What do you need? | 你自己需要什么呢 |
[39:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:50] | I don’t know what I need. | 我不知道我需要什么 |
[40:24] | This oddly feels like when I was 12 | 这感觉好奇怪 就像我十二岁的时候 |
[40:26] | and my boyfriend went to summer camp. | 我男友要去夏令营 |
[40:28] | Did you just compare my kissing to a 12-year-old boy’s? | 你拿我的吻跟一个十二岁男孩比 |
[40:30] | Mm. Glad to see your terrible sense of humor is back, | 很高兴你拙劣的幽默感又回来了 |
[40:34] | now that the weight of the world is off your shoulders. | 现在你肩上的重担已经卸下了 |
[40:36] | The decision was the easy part. | 做决定容易 |
[40:39] | Now I just got to figure out how to tell the guys. | 只是不知道该怎么告诉他们 |
[40:42] | Smart guy like you? You’ll figure it out. | 你那么聪明 会想到办法的 |
[40:46] | Gonna miss you, Admiral Spenser. | 我会想你的 斯宾塞上将 |
[40:55] | Don’t you grow up too fast, little man. | 别长太快 小家伙 |
[40:58] | And take it easy on your mommy while Daddy’s gone, okay? | 爸爸不在的时候别给你妈捣乱 好吗 |
[41:00] | Okay. I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[41:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:13] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[41:14] | Always am. | 我会的 |
[41:30] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 |
[41:37] | I know, baby girl, but… | 我知道 宝贝 但是 |
[41:40] | Daddy has to. | 爸爸必须得走 |
[41:42] | You’re definitely coming back? | 你肯定能回来 |
[41:45] | Promise you won’t die over there? | 保证你不会死在那 |
[41:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:54] | Teena says she’ll go with you and keep you safe. | 缇娜说要跟你一起去 确保你的安全 |
[41:58] | Baby, I-I don’t… Oh. | 宝贝 我不 |
[42:03] | I love you, baby girl. | 我爱你 宝贝女儿 |
[42:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:26] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[42:29] | How many times we done this walk? | 这样的送行我们经历多少次了 |
[42:31] | Too many to count. | 无数次了 |
[42:34] | This one feels longer. | 这次感觉格外久 |
[42:36] | Looked a little rough back there for you. | 看你刚才分别得有点艰难 |
[42:39] | Yeah, a lot more trouble than usual. | 是啊 比之前困难多了 |
[42:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:44] | Saw you drove yourself in. | 看你自己开车来的 |
[42:46] | – Yeah. – Everything okay with Natalie? | -是啊 -跟娜塔莉还好吗 |
[42:48] | Got the flu. | 她得流感了 |
[42:51] | – Sorry to hear that, brother. – Yeah, me, too. | -我很遗憾 兄弟 -我也是 |
[42:53] | – You want to talk about it? – Nope. | -你想谈谈吗 -不想 |
[42:54] | Just want to go to work. | 只想去工作 |