时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | A few weeks ago, Mr. Quinn assaulted a patron | 几周前 奎恩先生在华盛顿一家酒吧 |
[00:11] | at a Washington, D.C. Pub, and this is how I’m handling it. | 袭击了一名顾客 我对此事的处置结果就是 |
[00:13] | Petty Officer Quinn will travel to Laughlin Air Force base | 海军军士奎恩将于明天前往拉夫林空军基地 |
[00:16] | tomorrow for six weeks of advanced armory school. | 参与为期六周的高级军械课程 |
[00:19] | How in the hell did Lindell | 林戴尔到底是怎么 |
[00:20] | find out what happened in D.C.? | 发现华盛顿的事的 |
[00:22] | You happen to tell him at one of your private meetings? | 你是不是在私人聚会上说漏嘴了 |
[00:24] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[00:25] | Well, the teacher’s pet does need his star, doesn’t he? | 老师的宠儿总想得小红花 不是吗 |
[00:27] | – He’s pushing me for STA-21. – I knew it! | -他在推荐我上军官项目 -我就知道 |
[00:30] | I haven’t said yes. | 我还没答应他 |
[00:30] | Well, no, you haven’t said no, either, have you? | 你也没拒绝他 不是吗 |
[00:32] | I really thought that I could be all in with Bravo and with you. | 我以为我能对你和B队都全身心投入 |
[00:37] | And I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:38] | Bravo Team needs me more than you do right now. | 现在B队比你更需要我 |
[00:40] | You’re definitely coming back? | 你肯定能回来 |
[00:42] | – Promise you won’t die over there? – I promise. | -保证你不会死在那 -我保证 |
[00:45] | Teena says she’ll go with you. | 缇娜说要跟你一起去 |
[00:46] | Baby, I-I don’t… | 宝贝 我不 |
[02:59] | Be honest. Does this look like the same one I snapped yesterday? | 你说实话 这看起来像我昨天拍的照片吗 |
[03:02] | It’s the same picture, Ray. | 这就是同一张照片 雷 |
[03:03] | Documenting Teena’s time in Afghanistan | 记录缇娜在阿富汗的时光 |
[03:05] | – is a great way to stay in touch with… – Take the doll… | -是个好办法 能保持和 -拿着这个娃娃 |
[03:07] | – Put the doll away. – No, it’s a great way to stay close | -把娃娃拿走 -不 这是和贾米拉 |
[03:09] | – with Jameelah. Let her know… – Put it away. | -保持亲密的好办法 让她知道 -拿走 |
[03:10] | Daddy’s safe. | 爸爸一切安好 |
[03:11] | I can take one for you for Natalie if you want. | 你想要的话 我可以替你送娜塔莉一个 |
[03:13] | No, that’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[03:13] | Yeah– What is up with this place, huh? | 这地方怎么了 |
[03:17] | I mean, look at it, it’s like… | 你看 看起来就像 |
[03:19] | Seems like everybody’s clocking out. | 就像所有人都在打卡下班 |
[03:21] | Well, that’s ’cause they are, brother. | 因为他们的确下班了 兄弟 |
[03:22] | I mean, it’s a base closure and a troop drawdown. | 基地关闭 军队撤离 |
[03:25] | Everybody’s trying to give peace a chance. | 每个人都想给和平一次机会 |
[03:27] | Yeah, well, it’s Afghanistan. | 对 但这是阿富汗 |
[03:28] | Danger lurking around every corner. You know that. | 危机四伏 你知道的 |
[03:30] | Yeah. Well, you can wait on that danger to come along, | 是啊 你可以尽情等待危险来临 |
[03:32] | but me? Since I told my daughter I was gonna make it home, | 但我 自从我告诉女儿我会平安回家 |
[03:35] | I’m not complaining about how quiet things are. | 我就不再抱怨生活平静如水了 |
[03:39] | Jason Hayes. | 杰森·海斯 |
[03:40] | Ray Perry. | 雷·佩里 |
[03:41] | I heard a rumor Bravo was back. | 我听说B队回来了 |
[03:43] | Jack Daniels, my man– look at him. Wait a second. | 杰克·丹尼尔斯 好兄弟 瞧他 等等 |
[03:45] | Got the same watch on I gave him last time, huh? | 戴着我上次给他的手表 |
[03:48] | – Good as new. – Man, haven’t seen you in a few deployments. | -崭新如初 -老兄 最近几次派驻都没见你 |
[03:50] | – Yeah, I know. – Not since he gave me this watch. | -对 我知道 -他送我手表后再没派驻过 |
[03:52] | And it’s still running, isn’t it? | 表还在运转吧 |
[03:53] | Not sure I can say the same for us. | 不敢说我们也在运转 |
[03:55] | Yeah, man, you know you rode shotgun with us | 是啊 兄弟 你曾在几次最危险的任务中 |
[03:57] | on some of our hairiest ops, brother. | 给我们保驾护航 兄弟 |
[03:59] | My wife and children are glad they’re behind me. | 我的妻子孩子都很支持我 |
[04:00] | So, what’s up? | 最近怎么样 |
[04:01] | You still, uh, interpreting for SOCOM? | 你还在为作战司令部做翻译吗 |
[04:03] | No, I am working with the Ministry of Interior now. | 不 我现在在内政部工作 |
[04:06] | Hopefully bringing some stability to my country. | 希望能为祖国带来和平稳定 |
[04:08] | So you’re the reason my team is so bored. | 原来是你让我们小队这么无聊 |
[04:10] | If I do my job right, Jason, | 如果我工作无误 杰森 |
[04:12] | you’ll be bored for months. | 你们会无聊好几个月 |
[04:14] | Been three weeks since we arrived. | 我们到这里已经三周了 |
[04:16] | Bravo’s getting antsy. | B队越来越焦虑 |
[04:17] | With the drawdown,there’s not a lot of kinetic action out there | 撤军之后 需要一级作战人员的 |
[04:19] | for Tier One operators. | 活跃的行动不会太多了 |
[04:20] | What about targeting packages from past teams? | 那以前队伍的目标方案呢 |
[04:23] | I need more intel, but I’m hitting roadblocks. | 我需要更多情报 但我遇到了重重障碍 |
[04:25] | All the other agencies seem focused | 其他情报局似乎都专注于 |
[04:27] | on the upcoming key leader engagement. | 即将到来的主要领导人会晤 |
[04:29] | Peace with the Taliban. | 与塔利班和谈 |
[04:31] | Never thought I’d see the day. | 从没想过会有这么一天 |
[04:32] | You know, something tells me you both think that’s a bad idea. | 我隐约觉得 你们不认为这是个好主意 |
[04:36] | This country hasn’t seen peace in ages, | 这个国家很久没有太平过了 |
[04:38] | so our departure’s gonna cause some growing pains. | 我们离开可能会引发一些问题 |
[04:41] | – Violent ones. – Jeopardizing all the progress we’ve made | -暴力冲突 -危及我们在过去二十年 |
[04:42] | in the past two decades. | 取得的所有进展 |
[04:44] | Yeah, you’re probably right, but nobody around here | 对 你们也许是对的 但这里没人想听这个 |
[04:45] | wants to hear that, so I suggest you not make any waves. | 所以我劝你们别轻举妄动 |
[04:51] | Picked up these secrets from a Snake Eater in Kunduz. | 这些秘方是某个昆都士的食蛇者那里得来的 |
[04:54] | Hand-roasted beans. Burr grind. | 手工烤制的咖啡豆 粗研磨的 |
[04:56] | I must’ve schwacked two dozen bad guys on that pump. | 我用那支泵动霰弹枪大概干掉过二十几个坏蛋 |
[04:58] | Every story includes a body count. | 每个故事背后都是一条人命 |
[05:00] | Eh, Thirty Mike just saying words. | 三十麦克发话了 |
[05:02] | Words with dollar signs attached to them. | 这些话都很值钱的 |
[05:04] | Some publisher’s gonna make it rain for my memoir | 有出版商打算资助让我把参加的 |
[05:06] | of all the ninja ops I rolled on. | 所有忍者行动写成自传 |
[05:08] | And we’ll find it in the fiction section. | 那我们大概要去虚构章节找找了 |
[05:12] | Nice job, T. All right. Settle in, boys. | 干得漂亮 小伙子们坐稳了 |
[05:15] | Papa needs to make this shot right here. | 看老子精准到位的一杆 |
[05:17] | – 50 bucks you miss. – All right. | – 五十块赌你失误 -好吧 |
[05:19] | Finally get a little action around here. | 终于有点像样的动作了 |
[05:25] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[05:26] | That tab’s getting up there, buddy. | 创下标杆了 兄弟 |
[05:28] | Someone, uh, want to explain this to me? | 哪位能跟我解释一下 |
[05:30] | Huh? Well, since a, uh, “Volunteer” | 有位志愿者 |
[05:33] | has to go babysit those little Army boots | 不得不去雷丁前哨站的 |
[05:35] | in that COP Redding bullet sponge, | 枪林弹雨中看守军靴 |
[05:36] | we have decided that the loser | 我们决定 |
[05:38] | of the Camp Larkin Open has to go. | 让拉金公开赛中的失败者前往 |
[05:39] | It’s not so bad out there. | 那里也不是很糟 |
[05:41] | I had a forbidden thing with a local smoke show years ago. | 我在那里和一位性感女郎有着多年的禁忌之恋 |
[05:44] | – No, you didn’t. – I vote that we find someone else | -你才没有 -我提议我们找C队的其他人 |
[05:48] | from Charlie Team to fill in for Sonny. | 来替补桑尼的位置 |
[05:49] | Yeah, uh, Thirty Mike is an acquired taste. | 三十麦克是老熟人了 |
[05:52] | Speaking of, has anybody heard from Sonny? | 说到这 有没有人跟桑尼联系过 |
[05:54] | Did they hit ’em up? | 他有没有适应 |
[05:56] | No. Radio silent. | 没有音讯 |
[05:57] | Honestly, it’s probably better that he’s not here, though. | 说实话 他不在这里也许还更好些 |
[05:59] | He’d be climbing the frickin’ walls | 成天和我们在这里闲坐着 |
[06:00] | with us just sitting around like this. | 他早就会烦死了 |
[06:02] | You can’t complain about the op tempo, man. | 别抱怨出任务的节奏了 |
[06:03] | It’s nice not being shot at for a little while. | 有段日子不挨枪子也是好的 |
[06:05] | You know, the Ray Perry I met a dozen years ago | 我多年前认识的雷·佩里 |
[06:07] | would kick your ass for saying that. | 听到你说这话会踢你屁股 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:10] | So what, we’re just gonna play golf | 我们在整个派驻期间 |
[06:11] | and work on our tans all deployment? | 就专注于晒太阳玩高尔夫吗 |
[06:13] | My guess is we’re sidelined | 我猜我们现在按兵不动 |
[06:15] | as a way to show the Taliban our commitment towards drawdown. | 是为了告诉塔利班我们有撤军的诚意 |
[06:17] | Bunch of Tier One operators start making hits, | 一群一级作战人员开始露面 |
[06:18] | and they got to worry we have an agenda. | 他们会担心我们要有所动作 |
[06:20] | Wow, pretty and smart. | 聪明又帅气 |
[06:22] | You know, you should think about joining | 你要不要考虑加入 |
[06:23] | the real pipe hitters on Charlie Team. | C队真正的突击队 |
[06:25] | Clay’s not going nowhere. | 克莱哪里也不去 |
[06:26] | Except COP Redding. | 除了雷丁前哨站 |
[06:29] | Sorry, Trent. Only thing worse than doing nothing here | 抱歉特伦特 唯一比无所事事还糟糕的 |
[06:31] | is doing nothing alone. | 就是孤身一人的无所事事 |
[07:00] | What’s your poison? | 你喝什么 |
[07:01] | I’ll get a-a whiskey, neat. | 我来纯威士忌 |
[07:08] | Thank you, Miss Hannah. | 谢谢 汉娜老师 |
[07:11] | Sonny Quinn. | 桑尼·奎恩 |
[07:13] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[07:15] | I like the beard. | 我喜欢你的胡子 |
[07:17] | It’s a definite upgrade from that sad little caterpillar | 比你八年级时候那可悲的 |
[07:19] | above your lip in eighth grade. | 毛毛虫似的小胡子可好看多了 |
[07:21] | Oh, yeah? Well, greatness comes from humble beginnings. | 是吗 毛毛虫总会变蝴蝶的 |
[07:24] | So, you work here now? | 你现在在这里工作吗 |
[07:26] | I own here now. | 我是店主 |
[07:27] | Saved up and bought the place a few years back. | 几年前攒钱买下了这个店 |
[07:29] | From humble beginnings. Ah. | 也是从毛毛虫开始的 |
[07:32] | Well, huh. | 那么 |
[07:34] | You’ve been busy, huh? | 你一直很忙啊 |
[07:36] | You’ve been M.I.A. | 你一直没有音讯 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:40] | So of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, | 在无数小酒馆中 |
[07:42] | what brings you into mine this afternoon? | 怎么今天下午想起到这里来 |
[07:44] | Well, uh, you know, | 这么说吧 |
[07:47] | I’m gonna be working over in Laughlin for a while, so… | 我要在拉伏林工作一段时间 所以… |
[07:51] | I was remembering, you know, | 你记起来了 |
[07:52] | just all the hell-raising that we used to do in this place. | 从前在这里的疯狂经历 |
[07:55] | Oh, man, oh, man. | 天啊 |
[07:57] | So I figured I’d just come on by | 我想要过来看看 |
[07:59] | and see if it was still standing. | 看这里是不是还在运营 |
[08:00] | Telling me you drove all this way to see | 你大老远过来就为了看看 |
[08:01] | if this place still smells like stale beer? | 这里是否还是一股过期啤酒味吗 |
[08:03] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[08:05] | Come on, Sonny. | 拜托 桑尼 |
[08:06] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[08:07] | I can still tell when you’re hiding something. | 我还是能看得出你有事隐瞒 |
[08:10] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | What the hell’s Team America doing now? | 美国队现在在干什么呢 |
[08:16] | It looks like he’s trying to put the bar back together. | 看起来他想把吧台修好 |
[08:18] | Whole base is coming down, he’s building it back up. | 整个基地都在拆除 他却在重建 |
[08:21] | Dude is in denial. | 这家伙不想面对事实 |
[08:22] | It’s got to be easier than the truth. | 真相总是难以接受 |
[08:24] | You know, coming here for the ninth time, | 我第九次来这里 |
[08:25] | witnessing a drawdown | 目睹了撤军 |
[08:26] | and watching us making peace with the enemy. | 看着我们与敌人讲和 |
[08:29] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[08:31] | Let’s help the man. Come on. | 我们去帮帮他吧 走 |
[08:37] | What you doing, Bob Vila? | 你在做什么呢 鲍勃·维拉 |
[08:38] | Well, I figured– | 我想… |
[08:40] | Get the end of that and push it together, all right? | 你去那边 我们把它拼起来 |
[08:42] | I figure we’re gonna be at… Camp Larkin for a while, | 我想我们要在拉金营兄弟会待一段时间 |
[08:44] | so let’s turn it back into our home. | 所以不如把这里变成家吧 |
[08:46] | Get the bar up. Come on. | 把吧台弄起来 来 |
[08:50] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[09:01] | All the fallen SEALs who lived at Larkin. | 在拉金营待过的所有阵亡海豹队员 |
[09:03] | All these boys made the ultimate sacrifice. | 他们所有人都做出了最大的牺牲 |
[09:05] | It is on us right now, it’s on us to make sure that, | 现在这是我们的责任 是我们的责任 |
[09:08] | no one else is added to this. | 确保不会有更多人阵亡 |
[09:10] | – J. – Yeah? | -J -嗯 |
[09:13] | – Eddie Guzman. – Yeah. | -埃迪·古斯曼 -嗯 |
[09:17] | – Your old team leader? – Yeah. | -你的老队长吗 -嗯 |
[09:22] | Wonder what he would say | 我很好奇 |
[09:23] | if he knew we were making friends with Tali. | 如果他知道我们和塔利班和解了会怎样 |
[09:25] | He wouldn’t say a damn thing. | 他什么也不会说 |
[09:28] | He’d just spit out some chew and keep working. | 他只会吐掉口香糖 继续干活 |
[09:30] | Anyone who says otherwise is a damn liar. | 有其他说法的人都是骗子 |
[09:31] | No, he’d say he went down fighting for the rest of us. | 不 他会说他为了我们而战 |
[09:34] | That’s what he would say. | 这才是他会说的话 |
[09:35] | You know what? You can save that crap for the Bravo kids | 你把这话留给那些过去十年来 |
[09:37] | you’ve been spoon-feeding it to for the last ten years. | 早已听惯你废话的B队小孩吧 |
[09:40] | I knew you before you were you. | 我比你自己更了解你 |
[09:42] | You just reminded me | 你刚刚提醒了我 |
[09:43] | why Bravo Team kicked you down to Charlie Team decades ago. | 几十年前B队为什么把你赶到C队了 |
[09:47] | – You know what’s funny? – What? | -你知道好笑的是什么吗 -什么 |
[09:48] | How I’m back | 我为什么会回来呢 |
[09:49] | because Bravo 1 couldn’t keep his team together. | 是因为B1没法让小队团结起来 |
[09:51] | Still have problems with the truth, don’t you, Thirty Mike? | 还是无法面对现实对吧 三十麦克 |
[09:54] | – It’s okay. You’ll grow up someday. – The truth. | -没事 总有一天你会成长的 -真相 |
[09:56] | – Yeah. Truth. – Yeah, like, with what happened to CuJo? | -没错 真相 -就像库丘那样吗 |
[09:58] | Yo, man. | 兄弟 |
[10:01] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[10:04] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 你有什么毛病 |
[10:05] | Mortar? | 轰击队 |
[10:11] | Told you, Ray. Still Afghanistan. | 我就说吧 雷 还是那个阿富汗 |
[10:18] | Now that’s some tale. | 可真是跌宕起伏 |
[10:19] | This Lindell fellow sounds like a real villain. | 这个林戴尔听起来像是个大坏蛋 |
[10:22] | Well, I must’ve told it right, then, because he is. | 那我一定没说错 因为他就是 |
[10:25] | The part where your teammates turn on you? | 你的队友背叛你的那部分吗 |
[10:27] | Betrayed by your brothers? Damn near Shakespearean. | 你的兄弟背叛你吗 简直是莎士比亚的情节 |
[10:29] | Does that… that make me the tragic hero? | 这让我变成悲壮英雄了吗 |
[10:33] | Well, that’s up to you. | 这就看你了 |
[10:36] | Plan on going home while you’re here? | 既然你都来了 打算回家吗 |
[10:39] | I… I popped by a few weeks ago. | 几周前我回去过 |
[10:42] | – Really? How’d that go? – Yeah. | -真的吗 怎么样 -嗯 |
[10:44] | It was brief. | 就一小会 |
[10:46] | Yeah, it appears that Emmet didn’t learn, | 看来我不在的时候 |
[10:50] | how to be a father while I was away. | 埃米特没学会如何做一个父亲 |
[10:53] | There’s a lot of history between you two. | 你们俩之间有很多过往 |
[10:55] | Yeah, and none of it pretty. | 没有一件是光彩的 |
[10:58] | I always thought he was the strongest man in the world. | 我一直以为他是世界上最坚强的人 |
[11:01] | You know, h-his voice would send a shiver up my spine, | 他的声音会让我背脊发凉 |
[11:04] | and he could corral a-a team of wild horses. | 他能拉住一群野马 |
[11:08] | Lot of time has passed. | 已经过了这么久 |
[11:11] | Might be worth giving him a chance. | 也许值得再给他一次机会 |
[11:12] | No, no. Listen, I will pay for my own liquor here | 不不 如果我不用听你替他辩解 |
[11:15] | if I don’t have to listen to you plead a case for… | 我宁愿自己付酒钱 |
[11:17] | I’m not pleading anything. I’m a neutral third party | 我不是在为他辩解 我是中立的第三方 |
[11:19] | – just looking to make peace. – All right. | -只希望你们能和解 -好吧 |
[11:20] | – Okay. – He comes in here every now and then. | -好吧 -他时不时会来这里 |
[11:24] | He’s always alone. | 总是一个人 |
[11:29] | You know, I only got two regrets. | 我只后悔两件事情 |
[11:32] | The first | 第一件 |
[11:33] | was leaving my Trans-Am behind. | 就是抛弃了我的特兰斯艾姆[豪华轿车名] |
[11:34] | Okay? You remember, like, all-all that-that time | 好吗 你应该还记得吧 |
[11:36] | and hard work and money I would put into it after school? | 放学后我会把所有时间精力和钱都花在它身上 |
[11:39] | You know? Man, I-I-I can’t even imagine | 我很难想象 |
[11:42] | what lowball offer he let it go for. | 他用什么低价把它贱卖掉 |
[11:46] | And what’s the second? | 那第二件事呢 |
[11:52] | The way I ghosted when I enlisted. | 我偷偷摸摸去参了军 |
[11:57] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[11:58] | You deserved better, all right? | 我应该对你更好些 对吧 |
[12:02] | Should’ve never done that to a best friend. | 我永远都不应该那样对待我的挚友 |
[12:06] | Maybe Emmet deserved better, too. | 也许埃米特也值得更好的对待 |
[12:10] | You know, rumor has it, | 其实 据说 |
[12:11] | your car’s still on that ranch. | 你的车还在那个大农场里 |
[12:13] | Yeah, it’s probably more run-down than-than he is. | 可能车都要比他更破败呢 |
[12:15] | There’s only one way to find out for sure. | 想要搞清楚就只有一个办法 |
[12:17] | I’ll go along with you if you get up the nerve. | 如果你有这个胆量的话 我可以陪你去 |
[12:23] | No. No. | 不 不去 |
[12:37] | That’s pathetic. | 真是惨不忍睹啊 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to… | 抱歉 我不是想… |
[12:44] | No, no, no, no. No, no. You know what? | 不不 没关系 你知道吗 |
[12:46] | I’m just gonna check and make sure… | 我只是想来确认一下… |
[12:48] | Yep, no, I’m-I’m the worst shot on this entire base. | 没错 我确实是整个基地里枪法最差的人 |
[12:51] | – But apparently you’re a deadeye. – Well, helps me | -不过很明显你是一个神枪手 -我心情不好时 |
[12:53] | blow off steam when I’ve had a frustrating day. | 来打几枪可以帮我发泄一下 |
[12:55] | You’re an officer. Just, uh, make somebody else do your work. | 你可是个长官 找别人干你的活就好了 |
[12:57] | Not really my style. | 那可不是我的处事风格 |
[12:58] | Besides… | 再说了… |
[13:00] | Oh, you’re-you’re a J.O. | 原来你是初级军官 |
[13:02] | So you got something to prove. | 那你必须要证明自己的能力 |
[13:04] | Listen, I’m not sure whether you’ve seen the memo or not, | 听我说 我不确定你有没有看过备忘录 |
[13:06] | but there’s not really a lot going on in J-Bad these days. | 不过目前在贾拉拉巴德没有什么任务 |
[13:08] | So just do what you’re supposed to | 所以把你该做的做完 |
[13:09] | and you could be sleeping instead of out here shooting. | 然后你就可以去睡觉了 不必在这里练习射击 |
[13:11] | You know, with everybody so focused on the drawdown, | 但是当大家都非常关注撤军的时候 |
[13:13] | somebody’s got to keep their eyes open to the bigger picture. | 必须得有人时刻关注大局的变动 |
[13:15] | Not all of us want to just hold up our contracts. | 并不是所有人都只想混吃等退休的 |
[13:21] | I have been accused of being many things before, | 我曾经被指责过很多罪名 |
[13:24] | but a contractor is not one of them. | 不过还没人说过我混吃等退休 |
[13:25] | Then what are you? | 那你的罪名是什么 |
[13:27] | Offended. | 得罪 |
[13:29] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在我要先走一步了 |
[13:30] | I’m gonna go back to giving this target its stay of execution. | 我要回去告诉枪靶需要延缓执行它的死刑了 |
[13:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:39] | 芬蒂前沿基地 东部时间 2004年 贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗 | |
[13:49] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[13:55] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[13:55] | Oh, it’s okay. He’s fine. | 没事的 他不是有意的 |
[13:57] | No, he’s quite bad, actually. | 不 他其实非常坏 |
[13:59] | I can keep young men like him from running off to war, | 我可以让他这样的年轻人不跑去打仗 |
[14:02] | but it seems I cannot teach them to serve customers. | 但我居然没法教会他们怎么去招待顾客 |
[14:04] | Well, you’re doing a good thing, | 你在做一件非常好的事 |
[14:05] | giving him something to do. | 你给了他一份差事 |
[14:06] | Yeah, good for our city. Bad for my business. | 是啊 帮了我们的城市 害了我自己的生意 |
[14:11] | Hey, hey, whoa. I hoped you saved some for us. | 希望你给我们留了些吃的 |
[14:13] | That’s all I got to say, huh? | 我想说的只有这些 |
[14:15] | You all got a front-row seat | 你们昨天都近距离 |
[14:16] | to the mortar fireworks yesterday. | 欣赏了迫击炮的焰火 |
[14:18] | Yeah, you got any idea who was taking potshots at us? | 是的 你知道当时是谁给我们拍了照吗 |
[14:20] | – No. – We’ve got a lot of enemies | -不知道 -我们在这里的 |
[14:22] | in the two decades we’ve been here. | 这二十年可惹下了不少敌人啊 |
[14:24] | There’s a lot of threats out there. | 外面有很多威胁 |
[14:25] | Nobody’s paying it much mind. | 可没人在乎这一点 |
[14:26] | Brass has to validate the drawdown. | 上头必须批准撤军的事宜 |
[14:28] | Right. The brass has to validate the drawdown. | 没错 上头必须批准撤军 |
[14:31] | God forbid a little war | 上帝不允许任何小战争 |
[14:32] | gets in the way of the peace process. | 阻碍了这次和平的进程 |
[14:34] | 你看到这条新闻了吗 有人要被气死了 马斯登被证无罪 | |
[14:37] | – Please tell me that’s an op. – No. | -请告诉我有任务了 -不是 |
[14:38] | There was a-a letter published in the Post, | 邮报上刊登出一封信 |
[14:40] | says how Ambassador Marsden | 解释了马斯登大使没有过错 |
[14:42] | wasn’t at fault and died a hero. | 并且像英雄般英勇殉职 |
[14:43] | What about all that BS about her | 那些关于她偷运枪支 |
[14:45] | running guns and starting a tribal war? | 还有挑起部落战争的谣言呢 |
[14:46] | Explained how it couldn’t be true. | 信上解释了这些消息为何不实 |
[14:48] | D.C.’s eating crow saying they were working off bad intel. | 中央被迫认错 说他们正在处理错误情报 |
[14:53] | That’s-that’s great. | 这 这很好 |
[14:54] | I mean, she deserved to be cleared. | 我是说 她理应得到澄清 |
[14:56] | Yeah, it was messed up, what they tried to do to her. | 是的 事情搞砸了 他们还想对她怎样 |
[14:58] | They said who wrote the letter? | 他们有没有说信是谁写的 |
[14:59] | It was anonymous, sent to her husband, | 是匿名的 寄给了她丈夫 |
[15:01] | who then send it to the Post. | 之后她丈夫又寄给邮报 |
[15:03] | But clearly whoever it is had details about Yemen. | 不管是谁 这个人显然掌握了也门的详细信息 |
[15:05] | Well, at least it’s put to bed for now. | 至少现在谣言已经解决了 |
[15:07] | The false narrative might be put to bed, | 虚假陈述的问题也许是解决了 |
[15:10] | but whoever took out the bogus hit job on Marsden, | 但是那些意图构陷马斯登的人 |
[15:12] | they’re not gonna be happy. | 可不会开心的 |
[15:16] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁来了 |
[15:18] | Davis found something for us. | 戴维斯帮我们找到点事情 |
[15:21] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[15:23] | So, going over the remaining target packages, | 通过核查剩余的目标方案 |
[15:24] | and Charlie Team was trying to locate | C队正尝试定位一些私藏的军火 |
[15:26] | a weapons cache but never found it.I did. | 他们没找到 但我找到了 |
[15:28] | Looking for weapons– | 搜寻武器 |
[15:29] | isn’t that more of a gig for regular Army? | 不是正规军的工作吗 |
[15:31] | Well, at least we’re going outside the wire. | 至少我们是越俎代庖了 |
[15:33] | I mean, it’s not the sexiest op, | 这虽然不是最性感的行动 |
[15:34] | but it’s something. The cache is believed | 但这也是了不得的事 这个藏匿点 |
[15:36] | to be a spot where the Haqqani network | 据说哈卡尼网络曾在此 |
[15:38] | has dumped off a bunch of their weapons. | 丢弃过他们的一批武器 |
[15:40] | I’m not trying to dampen the mood, | 不是我想扫兴 |
[15:41] | but correct me if I’m wrong– | 不知是不是我记错了 |
[15:42] | didn’t we shut down the Haqqani network, | 我们不是好多年前就已经捣毁 |
[15:44] | like, a couple years ago? | 哈卡尼网络了吗 |
[15:45] | Look, I didn’t say this was the hottest target on the board. | 听着 这并非当前最炙手可热的目标 |
[15:47] | But we never found where the network was hiding their weapons, | 但我们从未找到哈卡尼网络藏匿武器的地点 |
[15:50] | so this could be a treasure trove. | 所以 这可能是个宝藏 |
[15:51] | Exactly, and those weapons get in the wrong hands, | 没错 而且如果这些武器落入坏人手中 |
[15:53] | someone could make a lot of noise. A lot. | 可能会闹出大动静 很大的那种 |
[15:55] | All right, how many enemy on target? | 好了 目标敌人有多少 |
[15:57] | ISR is showing no activity outside; inside’s unknown. | 侦察监视设备显示 外部无敌人活动 内部未知 |
[16:01] | All right. We hit it tonight. | 好 我们今晚动手 |
[16:02] | Sundown, wheels up. | 太阳下山就出发 |
[16:04] | That’s it. Let’s go, boys. | 好极了 走吧兄弟们 |
[16:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:24] | – I think I’ve been here before. – Yeah? | -我感觉这地方我来过 -是吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:32] | Nothing on the blackside. | 暗处没人 |
[16:33] | All right, we’ll go through the front door. | 好的 我们从正门进入 |
[16:34] | Havoc, this is 1. We pass Mustang. | 作战中心 我是B1 通过野马阶段 |
[16:35] | Let’s move. On you. | 行动 你在前面 |
[17:20] | He came in here. | 他进了这屋 |
[17:22] | Yeah, well, he didn’t just disappear. | 对 不会就这么消失 |
[17:28] | Trent, Thirty, dresser. Flush him out. | 特伦特 三十 橱柜 把他弄出来 |
[17:29] | Ray? On me. | 雷 跟我来 |
[17:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[17:36] | How the hell did he know that? | 他怎么会知道 |
[18:05] | Got him? | 拿下他了 |
[18:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:07] | Pull him out. | 把他拉出来 |
[18:08] | Let’s see what these boys are hiding. | 我们来看看这些人在藏什么 |
[18:10] | Okay, Cerberus, check here. | 地狱犬 检查一下这里 |
[18:12] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[18:15] | You believe Jason’s clearing the same building over again? | 你觉得杰森真的是又来到同一座建筑执行任务吗 |
[18:18] | I mean, this guy knows Afghanistan | 这个人对阿富汗 |
[18:19] | better than he knows his own home. | 比对他自己家还了解 |
[18:23] | Talk to me, man. Where is it? | 说话 东西在哪 |
[18:25] | – Where? Where? – Ray! | -在哪 在哪 -雷 |
[18:26] | He’s just praying. | 他只是在祈祷 |
[18:27] | Check here. Yeah? | 检查这里 是这吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah? I’ve got something. | 我发现了点东西 |
[18:32] | Clear it. Clear it. Clear it. Clear it. | 东西清走 清走 |
[18:34] | Clear it. Hey. Bring Full Metal in. | 清干净 让全金属进来 |
[18:36] | – Switch-switch with Brock. – Get it. Let’s go. | -和布罗克换位置 -收到 走 |
[18:39] | Pull that. | 掀起来 |
[19:17] | – Bravo 1! – Yeah? | -B1 -怎么了 |
[19:20] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 过来看这个 |
[19:29] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:33] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[19:39] | So much for a treasure trove. | 宝库里就剩这了 |
[19:42] | This is a dry hole. | 这里就是个空壳 |
[20:00] | I take it this means | 看起来 |
[20:01] | you didn’t interpret yesterday’s dry hole | 你并不觉得昨天我们发现的空壳 |
[20:03] | as evidence justifying the drawdown? | 是缩编的意思 |
[20:06] | No. | 不觉得 |
[20:07] | No, ’cause somebody knew where those weapons were | 不 因为有人知道那些武器在哪 |
[20:09] | and they have a plan for ’em. | 要被用来做什么 |
[20:10] | You got anything to back that up? | 你这个想法有什么证据吗 |
[20:13] | These are all the SIGACTS in our area of operation. | 这些是我们行动范围内的重要活动 |
[20:16] | Compared to the activity in our A.O. | 跟我们上次在这里时相比 |
[20:18] | last time we were here, this is nothing. | 这些活动不算什么 |
[20:19] | Makes it look like peace with Taliban is working. | 表面上看像是跟塔利班讲和起作用了 |
[20:21] | But looks can be deceiving. | 可表象都是有欺骗性的 |
[20:23] | These are all the SIGACTS | 这些是附近的 |
[20:24] | from Marine and Army units in surrounding A.O.S. | 海军陆战队行动范围内的重要活动 |
[20:27] | Things are crazy along the border. | 边境线上有这么多 |
[20:28] | The limited action here has given a false sense of security, | 这里有限的活动营造了一个安全的假象 |
[20:31] | but all of this activity on the border, | 可是边境上的这些活动 |
[20:33] | this indicates that the enemy is close by. | 恰恰说明敌人离我们很近了 |
[20:35] | And somebody is just waiting to take advantage of us leaving. | 而有人在等着我们离开以后 坐收渔利 |
[20:39] | I mean, the-the dots are all there. | 所有的点都在这了 |
[20:40] | But you’re still missing the hard intel that connects them. | 但是你仍然缺少关键情报去把它们联系起来 |
[20:44] | And to do that, I need access to intel | 要想做到这一点 你需要 |
[20:46] | from sources other than SOCOM. | 作战司令部以外的情报来源 |
[20:49] | Even some that don’t always like to share. | 即使是那些平时不喜欢分享的 |
[20:53] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么 |
[21:12] | There used to be a couple hundred head of cattle up there. | 过去那里有几百头牛 |
[21:20] | What’s he done to this place? | 他把这里搞成什么样了 |
[21:22] | Hannah Oliver. | 汉娜·奥利弗 |
[21:27] | Hey there, Emmet. | 你好 埃米特 |
[21:29] | You are a sight for sore eyes, young lady. | 看到你真是让人心旷神怡 年轻的女士 |
[21:37] | Ah, I appreciate you coming all the way up here | 谢谢你大老远过来 |
[21:41] | and classing up the place. | 帮我整理这个地方 |
[21:42] | Always happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:44] | Though, uh, need I be concerned | 不过 我是不是需要担心一下 |
[21:46] | about you maybe falling into some bad habits | 你有没有养成什么坏习惯 |
[21:48] | or something, considering the… | 或者其他什么 鉴于 |
[21:50] | company you’re keeping lately? | 你身边的这位同伴 |
[21:51] | Now, don’t worry. We ain’t gonna be staying for long. | 不用操心 我们不会待很久 |
[21:54] | Figured you got a better place to be. | 看来你有更好的地方要去 |
[21:56] | Actually, I brought dinner. | 我带了晚餐 |
[22:00] | Well… I guess I’ll set the table, then. | 那我 先去收拾餐桌了 |
[22:07] | You bamboozled me. | 你骗了我 |
[22:09] | Well, he’s probably lonely out here. | 他在这里可能很孤独 |
[22:10] | Yeah, well, that’s what happens | 是啊 这不就是 |
[22:12] | when you push everyone in your life away from you. | 把身边所有人都推开的结果吗 |
[22:19] | Damn it, dork, you winged me, man. | 妈的 呆子 你伤到我了 |
[22:21] | Sorry, dude. A little itchy trigger finger here. | 抱歉 兄弟 手痒了 |
[22:23] | Can you blame me? | 能怪我吗 |
[22:24] | Not with this feeling like a Gucci deployment. | 现在这样感觉像是G部署 |
[22:26] | Minus the fun stuff. | 只不过除了有趣的部分 |
[22:29] | Waste of a Tier One asset, sending us here, man. | 把我们送到这真是浪费国家一级资产 |
[22:32] | Russia, China and Iran expanding their footprints, | 俄罗斯 中国和伊朗都在扩张足迹 |
[22:34] | we’d be better served elsewhere. | 我们在别处更有用 |
[22:37] | Is it me or does Clay talk more | 是我想多了还是怎么的 |
[22:38] | cake-eater than pipe-hitter? | 克莱现在说话不像作战人员 倒像是当官的 |
[22:40] | I told you, man, my boy’s bilingual. | 我都跟你说了 我们这位是双语言的 |
[22:42] | That’s why Lindell was trying to recruit his ass for STA-21. | 所以林戴尔才那么想挖他去军官项目 |
[22:47] | But he didn’t get him. | 可是他没成功 |
[22:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:52] | Is this what your girlfriend was talking about | 这就是你女朋友问的 |
[22:53] | when she asked if you’d told the team yet? | 你有没有跟队友说的那件事吗 |
[22:56] | You listening in on my Skype calls? | 你偷听我打视频电话 |
[22:58] | Uh, more like watching. | 应该说是看 |
[22:59] | I mean, she’s stupid hot and I’ve been downrange for months. | 她那么漂亮 而且我都在这好几个月了 |
[23:02] | Wait a minute. Nah. | 等一下 |
[23:04] | What’s he talking about, Clay? | 他说的什么意思 克莱 |
[23:05] | Hey. Let’s go. Let’s move. All right? | 走走 动起来 |
[23:08] | We were sloppy on target yesterday, all right? | 我们昨天出任务太粗心大意了 |
[23:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[23:11] | Get up. All right, stop with the juice. | 起来 好了 别再喝酒了 |
[23:12] | Let’s go. Put the book down. | 走 把书放下来 |
[23:14] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[23:15] | Let’s get our stuff together, come on. | 让我们重整旗鼓 来 |
[23:18] | Hello? Is it something I said? | 在吗 是因为我说错话吗 |
[23:20] | Nah, Clay was about to tell us about STA-21. | 没 克莱刚要告诉我们关于军官项目的事 |
[23:22] | STA-21? That’s put to bed. | 军官项目 那事儿已经过去了 |
[23:24] | Nothing to say about it. Isn’t that right, Clay? | 没什么好说的 是不是 克莱 |
[23:28] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[23:31] | I accepted Lindell’s offer. | 我接受了林戴尔的提议 |
[23:36] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[23:41] | Clay, let him cool down, man. | 克莱 让他冷静一下 |
[23:44] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[23:47] | I should’ve told you sooner, man. | 我应该早点告诉你的 兄弟 |
[23:48] | Three years of dealing with your ego | 三年来 我处理着你的狂妄自大 |
[23:49] | and your second-guessing, and this is the thanks I get? | 以及怀疑 你就用这个来报答我吗 |
[23:51] | Jace, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, man, I do. | 杰森 我感谢你所做的一切 真的 |
[23:56] | It’s not personal. | 这不是针对你个人的 |
[23:57] | You’re telling me not to take this personal? | 你在让我别把这件事放在心上吗 |
[23:59] | You come to deployment with one foot out the door | 你在派驻期间脚踩两只船 |
[24:01] | and you’re telling me not to take this personal? | 然后叫我不要把这件事放在心上 |
[24:03] | Now my team has to suffer because of this distraction. | 现在我的队伍会因分心而受到伤害 |
[24:06] | Thank you. | 我谢谢你啊 |
[24:08] | This distraction? | 分心 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Distraction. | 对的 分心 |
[24:10] | A d-distraction from what? | 从哪里分心 |
[24:12] | From watching this-this base just disappear? | 从看守这个马上要消失的基地分心吗 |
[24:15] | Jace, there’s nothing happening here, man. What…? | 杰森 这里什么事情都没有发生 |
[24:17] | Nothing happening, so what are you gonna do, huh? | 没事发生 所以你要干嘛 |
[24:19] | You just gonna jump off the speeding train, | 你要从一架高速列车上跳下来 |
[24:21] | is that what you’re gonna do? | 这就是你想要做的事吗 |
[24:21] | – Jump off the speeding train? – Yeah. Yeah. | -从高速列车上跳下来 -对 对 |
[24:23] | Look around, man… | 看看你周围 兄弟 |
[24:24] | the speeding train has become a merry-go-round. | 那台高速列车已经变成旋转木马了 |
[24:27] | You’re hitting the same targets that you hit years ago, | 你打击的目标与多年前一样 |
[24:29] | this whole place is coming down, | 这整个地方都在崩溃 |
[24:30] | and now, now we’re making peace with our enemy? | 而现在 我们要跟曾经的敌人握手言和 |
[24:33] | That is not my concern. | 那不是我的问题 |
[24:34] | My job is my mission and the safety of my men. | 我的职责是完成任务和确保兄弟们的安全 |
[24:39] | That’s my job. Got it? | 那才是我的工作 明白吗 |
[24:41] | That’s my concern. | 那才是我的问题 |
[24:42] | Yeah. Exactly. | 对 没错 |
[24:47] | Team guys like you have suffered so much | 像你一样的队员为了执行任务 |
[24:48] | executing the mission here. | 承受了很多痛苦 |
[24:50] | Look at Trent. | 看看特伦特 |
[24:51] | Look at Trent’s arm! | 看看特伦特的手臂 |
[24:53] | Look at all of our brothers on that plaque. | 看看那些刻在纪念碑上的兄弟们 |
[24:55] | Look how much sacrifice we have made. | 看看我们牺牲了多少 |
[25:01] | – Read the papers. The… – Read the papers? | -看看报纸 -看报纸 |
[25:02] | The brass now admits that they mishandled this war. | 那些厚脸皮的军官承认这场战争处理不当 |
[25:04] | That’s great, right? So what, are you gonna be | 那很好 不是吗 那又怎样 |
[25:05] | with the brain trust now, is that what you want to do? | 所以你要加入智囊团 这就是你想做的吗 |
[25:07] | You want to be with the brain trust? | 你想要加入智囊团 |
[25:08] | Look, I want to be in a position where I can help | 听着 我想要在一个我能帮上忙的位置 |
[25:09] | reshape how these wars are fought, | 去重塑战争的形式 |
[25:10] | so that, that way, operators never have to be | 这样 作战人员就不必 |
[25:12] | in this same position again. | 重蹈覆辙了 |
[25:17] | My three weeks here has only justified my decision | 这三周让我更加坚定了 |
[25:19] | to change paths. | 我改变道路的决心 |
[25:19] | You want to change paths, | 你想要改变道路 |
[25:20] | that’s what you’re gonna do? Fine, pack your bags. | 那就是你想做的吗 好 收拾好你的东西 |
[25:22] | You’re heading to COP Redding. You’re gone. | 你要去雷丁前哨站 你要走了 |
[25:38] | So how you been, Emmet? | 你最近怎样 埃米特 |
[25:40] | Well, can’t complain. | 好吧 没什么好抱怨的 |
[25:42] | Still vertical. | 还活着 |
[25:45] | Except all you got is the wind to keep you company. | 但是你公司里什么都没剩下了 |
[25:47] | What the hell happened to all the livestock? | 那些牲口都去哪了 |
[25:50] | Someone finally interested in the family business | 某人在这么多年后 |
[25:52] | after all these years? | 终于对家族生意感兴趣了 |
[25:54] | Wow, I’m surprised that you even know what that word means. | 我很惊讶 你居然知道那个词的意思 |
[25:57] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[25:58] | It’s all right, darling. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[25:59] | Percival always was a whiner. | 珀西瓦尔一直喜欢抱怨 |
[26:03] | Don’t ever call me that again. | 不要那样叫我 |
[26:04] | It’s your Christian name. | 那是你的教名 |
[26:06] | I gave it to you. | 我给你取的 |
[26:07] | That was your first and last act as a father. | 那是你作为父亲做的唯一一件事 |
[26:09] | All right, go ahead. | 继续讲 |
[26:11] | Let’s hear you rewrite history, boy. | 看你小子怎么讲述过去 |
[26:14] | I’m-I’m sorry, maybe I’m mistaken. | 不好意思 我可能记错了 |
[26:16] | But didn’t you drop me off at my grandninny’s | 但我八岁的时候 |
[26:19] | when I was eight years old because you just | 你不就因为生活艰难 |
[26:20] | couldn’t cut it? | 把我扔在祖母家不管吗 |
[26:21] | And somehow I managed to put a roof over your head, | 我无论如何都给你找了个住处 |
[26:24] | and you thank me | 你不也很感谢我 |
[26:26] | by slipping away, never to look back again. | 头也不回地走了吗 |
[26:32] | Can’t believe I… | 真不敢相信 |
[26:34] | I didn’t yearn for all this: | 我从来没盼望过这一幕 |
[26:36] | a ranch as empty as the man sitting in front of me. | 和一个一事无成的男人 坐在空荡的牧场前 |
[26:41] | All right, now, | 够了 |
[26:43] | let’s try to have a little respect | 在我家里 |
[26:45] | since this is my house. | 还是给我点面子吧 |
[26:48] | And you are still my son. | 况且我还是你爸 |
[26:53] | I stopped being your son the day Mama died. | 从我妈死去那天起 你就不是我爸了 |
[26:55] | You do this in your own time, in your own space. | 你自己怎么想我不管 |
[26:59] | But not at my table. | 但在我面前不能这样说 |
[27:01] | That’s fine, man. | 好吧 |
[27:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:06] | I’m sure that car’s probably up on blocks, anyways. | 我敢肯定车还停在街区附近 |
[27:09] | It’s in the barn. | 在粮仓里 |
[27:10] | This time maybe you’re gonna run away in style. | 这次你可以拉风地开走了 |
[27:16] | My colleague’s been boots on the ground for almost 11 months, | 我同事在地面部队呆了11个月 |
[27:18] | so he has access to intel I don’t. | 这就是他可以查阅情报而我却不能的原因 |
[27:20] | But heads up, he’s pretty sure of himself, | 你要当心 他肯定很精明 |
[27:24] | so if he’s toeing the party line, | 如果他站在党派那边 |
[27:26] | he might not want to help. | 他就不会帮忙 |
[27:28] | Reiss. | 瑞斯 |
[27:30] | This is Ensign Lisa Davis from DEVGRU. | 这是丽莎·戴维斯少尉 来自海豹六队 |
[27:35] | Well, that explains… | 原来是你 |
[27:37] | where you learned how to shoot. | 你在哪里学的打枪 |
[27:38] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识彼此 |
[27:39] | Not formally. | 还没正式介绍过 |
[27:40] | I’m, uh, Reiss Julian. CIA. | 我叫瑞斯·朱利安 在中央情报局任职 |
[27:43] | Not contractor. | 不是合同工 |
[27:46] | What can I do? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[27:47] | Ensign Davis needs our help. | 戴维斯少尉需要我们的帮助 |
[27:48] | I think the peace process is a dam that’s about to break. | 我认为现在是暴风雨前的平静 |
[27:52] | Okay. Coming in hot. | 很犀利啊 |
[27:53] | I have a limited scope of intel, | 我知道的情报十分有限 |
[27:55] | but there’s been an increase in IED attacks | 但最近爆炸装置系统频遭攻击 |
[27:57] | and direct fire engagements just outside the A.O. | 行动范围以外也有军火冲突 |
[28:00] | As soon as we leave, the enemy’s coming here. | 一旦我们离开 敌人就会立刻进来 |
[28:02] | Right. A power vacuum. | 是的 成了军事真空带 |
[28:04] | Attitude around here seems to be | 现在我们认为 |
[28:05] | that’ll be the Taliban’s problem once we’re gone. | 一旦我们走了 塔利班就会挑起争端 |
[28:09] | We can at least figure out who might be coming. | 我们至少先弄清楚谁会来 |
[28:11] | I’d like access to everything that you’ve put together. | 我想要你手上的所有资料 |
[28:13] | Interview transcripts, intel from sources. | 采访笔录 情报来源 |
[28:16] | Listen, your intentions are in the right place, | 听着 你的出发点是好的 |
[28:21] | and I don’t necessarily disagree with you. | 我不是不同意你的看法 |
[28:23] | But I can’t shift priorities away from this drawdown | 但是我不能仅凭你的直觉 |
[28:26] | just based on a hunch. | 就取消这次撤军计划 |
[28:31] | This is pointless. | 这真是毫无意义 |
[28:32] | This car’s probably been rotting since I left. | 我走之后 车可能早就生锈了 |
[28:35] | ‘Cause old Emmet only cares about himself. | 因为老家伙埃米特只关心他自己 |
[29:00] | Kind of makes you wonder what else | 你是否在想还有什么 |
[29:02] | you’ve been wrong about, Sonny Quinn. | 是你也错怪了的 桑尼·奎因 |
[29:31] | Let me know when you’re done over here. | 手上的事处理完了告诉我一声 |
[29:34] | We could use a bar in JSOC, too, | 我们可以去特战司令部的酒吧放松一下 |
[29:36] | liven up this deployment. | 让派驻也热闹一点 |
[29:38] | The op’s tempo’s messing with your rhythm, too? | 对手也打乱了你的节奏不是吗 |
[29:40] | Yeah, not as bad as you, though. How’s the team? | 是的 但是没你对我的影响大 队伍还好吗 |
[29:43] | The team’s got their heads all over the place. | 他们在各个地方活动 |
[29:45] | It’s just Ray’s | 只有雷 |
[29:46] | concerned about his family, he wants to be back. | 还在担心他的家人 他想回去 |
[29:47] | And Clay, well, you know, | 而克莱 你也知道 |
[29:49] | Clay’s just concerned about his new career, so… | 克莱为他的新事业忧心忡忡 所以 |
[29:53] | I hear you’re sending him to COP Redding. | 我听说你把他派到了雷丁前哨站 |
[29:55] | I’m sending him to COP Redding | 我派他去雷丁前哨站 |
[29:56] | because he is a distraction right now. | 是因为他现在让人分心 |
[29:58] | He’s messing with the team dynamics, | 他扰乱了团队的活力 |
[30:00] | he doesn’t need to be here, he’s not focused. | 他不需要在这里 他不够专心 |
[30:02] | So he’s out. | 所以 他出局了 |
[30:03] | Natalie a distraction, too? | 娜塔莉也是个干扰吗 |
[30:05] | Is that we bench her? | 所以抛弃了她 |
[30:06] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[30:08] | Sorry, Ray told me. | 抱歉 雷告诉我的 |
[30:10] | Yeah. I thought you guys were good together. | 我认为你们俩很配 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:13] | My priority is my team right now. | 现在最重要的是我的团队 |
[30:15] | Can’t have my head all over the place. | 不能让情感左右我的思绪 |
[30:17] | When Bravo is in the sandbox, I’m here, I’m focused. | B队在战场 我就在 全身心投入 |
[30:20] | Doing my job. | 做我的工作 |
[30:21] | Sheepdog protects his flock. | 牧羊犬保护它的羊群 |
[30:22] | It doesn’t leave much room for anything else. | 根本无法分心去管别的事情 |
[30:25] | Well, you know, that’s called sacrifice, Mandy. | 这叫做牺牲 曼迪 |
[30:28] | What are you protecting Bravo from? | 你保护B队是担心遇到什么危险吗 |
[30:31] | Three months of peace talks and dry holes? | 三个月的和平会谈和休战 |
[30:36] | Still a war zone. | 还是在交战区 |
[30:38] | We’re in Afghanistan. It’s a war zone. | 我们在阿富汗 这还是交战区 |
[30:40] | Danger around every corner, | 危机四伏 |
[30:41] | so, yeah, Bravo needs me to keep my eye on the target. | 所以 没错 B队需要我紧盯着目标 |
[30:45] | Maybe you need it more than they do. | 也许你比他们更需要 |
[30:47] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[30:48] | It means that convincing yourself that | 意思是让你自己相信 |
[30:50] | Bravo’s under threat | B队处于危险之中 |
[30:52] | is a way of justifying your decisions. | 是为你的决定开脱的一种方式 |
[30:59] | – Stay safe out there. – All right. | -在外面注意安全 -好的 |
[31:02] | That’s a good boy. | 狗狗真乖 |
[31:08] | – Hey, you take care, bro. – Yeah. | -兄弟 保重 -好的 |
[31:44] | Yo. All right, listen up. | 好了 听我说 |
[31:47] | Key leader engagement is taking place | 关键领导接触已经由 |
[31:49] | between an Afghan National Army contingent, | 阿富汗国民军特遣队 |
[31:51] | the U.S. State Department, | 和美国国务院完成 |
[31:53] | and now that they’re considered a legitimate government entity, | 现在他们被认为是合法的政府实体 |
[31:55] | the Taliban. | 塔利班 |
[31:56] | The KLE will be taking place at a Taliban compound, | 关键领导接触将在塔利班的地盘进行 |
[31:59] | approximately 30 klicks away. | 大约三十公里外 |
[32:01] | There will be an ISR platform overhead the entire time. | 全程将布置侦察监视设备平台在上方 |
[32:04] | So, ROE? | 所以 交战规则 |
[32:05] | This is a strategic-level diplomatic mission. | 这是一个战略层面的外交使命 |
[32:07] | If you have to shoulder your rifles, | 如果你要扛着枪 |
[32:09] | things have gone sideways. | 事情就砸了 |
[32:10] | Oh, are we supposed to win ’em over | 我们现在要靠我们的情感与理智 |
[32:11] | with our hearts and minds now? | 来战胜他们吗 |
[32:13] | What happens if | 如果他们 |
[32:14] | they’re not actually here to make peace? | 并不是真心求和的话怎么办 |
[32:16] | After years of war, everybody wants peace. | 历经连年的战火 人人都想要和平 |
[32:18] | So we’re just personal security detail? | 所以我们只是负责个人安保 |
[32:20] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[32:21] | All right, look, we’ll run two trucks, uh… | 我们开两辆卡车 |
[32:23] | Up-armored SUV is the principal. | 主要是一辆武装好的越野车 |
[32:25] | Trent, I want you to ride in the lead car. | 特伦特 我想让你来开头车 |
[32:28] | – Negative. – Negative? | -不行 -不行 |
[32:29] | No. You’ll be providing security for our | 是的 你将在这里 |
[32:32] | State Department representative here. | 保护国务院代表的安全 |
[32:34] | However, Bravo Team will not be leading the convoy. | 无论如何 B队不能带领车队 |
[32:36] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[32:37] | If we’re not, then who is? | 如果不是我们 那谁来 |
[33:01] | You seeing this? | 看见了吗 |
[33:04] | Salaam, my friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[33:05] | Even let ’em in the gates now, huh? | 现在都让他们进门了 |
[33:08] | A show of good faith. | 真诚的表示 |
[33:09] | The first of many. | 仅仅是开始 |
[33:10] | Right, is that why you’re rolling into the meeting first? | 这就是你为什么要先参加会议的原因吗 |
[33:13] | You know, you should be riding with us. | 你们该跟我们一起的 |
[33:14] | Times have changed. | 风头变了 |
[33:15] | As a representative of the Afghan government, | 作为阿富汗政府的一名代表 |
[33:17] | I must go ahead and set up the meeting. | 我必须先过去布置会议了 |
[33:20] | I’ll, uh, see you guys in a few hours. | 我们几小时后见 |
[33:25] | Think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这能成吗 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:30] | I’m more accustomed to war than peace. | 比起和平 我更习惯战争 |
[33:32] | We both are. | 我也是 |
[33:34] | War needs men like us. | 战争需要我们这样的人 |
[33:36] | Men like us need war. | 我们这样的人需要战争 |
[33:38] | I, for one, got tired of waiting for a day | 我已经厌倦了等待 |
[33:40] | we no longer had to fight. | 不需要战争的那一天 |
[33:42] | You will, too, one day. | 你最终也会如此 |
[33:43] | Nah, man, I got a lot of people | 不 有许多人都指望我 |
[33:45] | counting on me to stay in the fight, my friend. | 能继续战斗 朋友 |
[33:48] | I might be one of them. | 或许我也是其中之一 |
[33:49] | This is Afghanistan, after all. | 毕竟 这里是阿富汗 |
[33:52] | All right, look. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[33:54] | We’ve been dealing with these clowns for years, man. | 我们已经和这些小丑打交道好多年了 |
[33:55] | There’s no need to be careless, you understand? | 不能掉以轻心 明白吗 |
[33:58] | What, you think we’re being set up? | 怎么了 你觉得有人要陷害我们吗 |
[33:59] | The fighting’s got to stop sometime. | 战事总会结束的 |
[34:01] | 18 years is enough. | 十八年已经够长了 |
[34:03] | Who decides that, them or us? | 谁来决定 他们还是我们 |
[34:22] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[34:23] | Jack Daniels’ TOT is 1:20. | 杰克·丹尼尔斯记录的时间是1:20 |
[34:26] | You’re five mikes out. | 你们还有五分钟 |
[34:28] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:29] | We’re on this track straight through. | 我们正沿着这条路一直走 |
[34:30] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到 |
[34:32] | We’re getting channelized ahead. | 我们马上进入信道区域 |
[34:34] | Check out the terrain. | 注意地形 |
[34:35] | I’m less worried about the terrain | 比起前方的新伙伴 |
[34:36] | than our new friends up ahead. | 我倒没那么担心地形 |
[34:38] | We have to at least try and trust them, J. | 我们至少要试着相信他们 J |
[34:39] | There’s a lot riding on this KLE, man. | 这次关键领导接触困难重重 |
[34:41] | Come on, “Trust” And the “Taliban”? | 得了吧 “相信” “塔利班” |
[34:42] | Those two words don’t go together, Ray, you know that. | 这俩词组合不到一起 雷 你知道的 |
[34:45] | Uh, they’re stopping. | 他们要停下来了 |
[34:46] | All stop. | 都停下 |
[34:50] | It’s not a planned stop. We’re almost to the compound. | 这不是计划内的停车 我们都快到了 |
[34:58] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[34:59] | Be advised you have what appears to be | 注意山上有疑似的 |
[35:01] | enemy activity in the hills, | 敌军行动 |
[35:02] | left flank, about 400 meters. How copy? | 左侧 四百米左右 收到了吗 |
[35:05] | That’s good copy. | 收到 |
[35:06] | J, if this is an ambush, we need to get off the “X.” | J 如果这是埋伏 我们要离开这里 |
[35:08] | There’s no cover out here. | 外面没有掩体 |
[35:09] | If this was an ambush, Ray, | 如果这是个埋伏 雷 |
[35:11] | the Tali trucks would have moved out already. | 他们的卡车应该早就开走了 |
[35:13] | Trent, get some glass on those hills. | 特伦特 用望远镜盯着山上 |
[35:15] | Call it when you see it. | 看到动静了就告诉我们 |
[35:16] | Ray, cover me. | 雷 掩护我 |
[35:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:33] | If they’re there, I’m not seeing ’em. | 如果他们在上面 我没法看见 |
[35:47] | Can you understand what they’re saying? | 你能听懂他们在讲什么吗 |
[35:48] | No, they-they’re talking over each other, | 不行 他 他们在同时说话 |
[35:49] | talking too fast. | 而且语速太快了 |
[35:50] | Something’s got ’em spooked, though. | 不过大概是什么事吓到他们了 |
[35:51] | Those guys look twitchy. | 那些人看起来很焦躁 |
[35:53] | We’re gonna get chewed up if we don’t pull out of here. | 如果不能离开这 就要被前后夹击了 |
[35:54] | Yeah, he’s right. | 他说的对 |
[36:31] | Jace, they’re looking twitchy. | 老杰 他们看上去很焦躁 |
[36:33] | Someone’s gonna get scared, open up. | 有些人要被吓到了 开枪吧 |
[36:35] | Then I suggest it be us. | 那我建议我们开枪 |
[36:40] | Look… | 你们看 |
[36:41] | a body count’s not gonna help our mission. | 出人命对我们的任务不利 |
[36:43] | Lower the weapons. | 放下武器 |
[36:46] | Lower the weapons. | 放下 武器 |
[36:49] | Low port, guys. | 放下枪 伙计们 |
[36:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:57] | Hey. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:00] | Let’s just lower the guns. | 让我们放下枪 |
[37:04] | Lower the guns. Salaam. | 放下枪 朋友 |
[37:05] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[37:07] | Lower the guns. | 放下枪 |
[37:09] | That’s it. Lower. | 对 放下 |
[37:11] | See? It’s so easy. | 看到没 多简单 |
[37:21] | Vehicle 2. Stay with DOS, ANA. | 二号车 和阿富汗国民军安保主管待在一起 |
[37:25] | We’ll call you when we’re clear. | 我们好了告诉你 |
[37:26] | Trent, Ray, Thirty Mike, | 特伦特 雷 三十麦克 |
[37:28] | you’re with me. Let’s go. | 你们和我一起 我们走 |
[37:30] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[37:30] | I need an ISR sitrep. | 我需要侦察监视设备 |
[37:32] | Need to know what’s coming on our flank. | 我要知道我们侧方会出现什么 |
[37:33] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[37:35] | Unknowns are moving away from the meeting site. | 不明目标正在离开集合点 |
[37:44] | There’s Jack Daniels’ car. | 那是杰克·丹尼尔斯的车 |
[37:50] | The place looks like a ghost town. | 这地方像座鬼城 |
[38:05] | Ray. | 雷 |
[38:21] | J J! | |
[39:22] | Private Elliott Mounds. | 二等兵艾略特·芒兹 |
[39:23] | We, uh, don’t get many visitors out here | 除了补给物资的人之外 |
[39:25] | besides resupplies. | 还真没什么人来 |
[39:27] | I hear you’re with the SEAL teams. | 我听说你是海豹突击队的 |
[39:29] | Clay. Yeah. | 克莱 是的 |
[39:30] | That’s COP Redding. Welcome to the suck. | 那就是雷丁前哨站 欢迎来到这个破地方 |
[39:50] | Did you know the massacre was gonna happen? | 你早知道我们会失败 |
[39:52] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不知道 |
[39:54] | But you did. | 但你知道 |
[40:00] | Cutting off the victims’ hands means somebody thinks | 剁掉受害人的双手意味着有人认为 |
[40:02] | those peacemakers are traitors. | 这些调解者是叛徒 |
[40:06] | Or do you still think I’m just going off a hunch? | 还是说你仍然觉得我只是凭直觉 |
[40:10] | I think that you have uncovered | 我觉得你已经揭开了 |
[40:12] | the next chapter in this bloody war. | 这场血战的新篇章了 |
[40:15] | So… | 所以 |
[40:18] | whatever you need… | 无论你需要什么 |
[40:20] | it’s yours. | 都是你的 |
[40:23] | At first I thought you were just gunning for recognition. | 一开始我以为你只是为了寻求认同感 |
[40:26] | But what you’re looking for is gonna be much harder to find. | 但是你要找的东西会很难找到 |
[40:31] | Wait, you’re not shooting tonight? | 等等 你今晚不射击吗 |
[40:34] | Nah. But maybe we could grab dinner sometime. | 不了 但有时间我们可以吃个饭 |
[40:37] | I know this great chow hall. | 我知道一个不错的食堂 |
[40:43] | Have fun blowing off steam. | 好好发泄一下吧 |
[40:45] | You got a lot of work to do. | 你会有很多工作要做的 |
[41:03] | We lost a brother today: JD. | 今天我们失去了一个兄弟 杰克·丹尼尔斯 |
[41:06] | So we honor him by doing what we do, | 做我们该做的事来缅怀他 |
[41:09] | and that’s fight. | 那就是战斗 |
[41:10] | And we fight for each other. | 也为彼此而战 |
[41:11] | So, to Jack Daniels. | 敬杰克·丹尼尔斯 |
[41:13] | To Jack. | 敬杰克 |
[41:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:32] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[41:35] | Yeah, I just, uh… | 没事 我只是 |
[41:38] | can’t get that image of Jack’s hand out of my head. | 忘不了看见杰克那双手的情景 |
[41:42] | Someone’s looking for a fight, Ray. | 有人想挑起战争 雷 |
[41:45] | We’re gonna need Clay if it comes down to that. | 如果真的打起来 我们需要克莱 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:48] | A lot of good that’s gonna be. | 有他在会好很多 |
[41:49] | His head’s already stuck at STA-21. | 他现在脑子里只想着军官项目 |
[41:51] | You can’t fault the kid, brother, I mean, | 你也不能怪这孩子 兄弟 |
[41:54] | he still thinks he’s fighting to change the world. | 他一直认为自己为改变世界而斗争 |
[41:59] | What are you fighting for, Ray? | 你为了什么而斗争 雷 |
[42:04] | What are you fighting for? | 你为了什么而斗争 |
[42:07] | I left my family making a home without me, | 我的家人在安顿新家 我却离开了 |
[42:10] | what, to come out here and run out the clock | 为了什么 来到这里 拖延时间 |
[42:12] | while this country finds a new way to implode? I… | 而这个国家在寻找新的方式引起内爆 我 |
[42:15] | Three-foot world. Affect what you can control. | 专注当下 影响你能控制的 |
[42:18] | The rest will take care of itself. | 然后顺其自然 |
[42:20] | I got to make it home, J. | 我得平安回家 J |
[42:24] | I can’t have Jameelah spending the rest of her life | 我不能让贾米拉一辈子都认为 |
[42:26] | thinking her father was a liar. | 他爸是个骗子 |
[42:27] | The rest will take care of itself. | 其他的顺其自然 |
[42:33] | I got your back, buddy. You’re gonna make it home. | 我会罩着你的 兄弟 你会平安回家的 |
[42:35] | Get in there and call Naima. Everything’s gonna be good. | 进去吧 打给奈玛 一切都会好起来 |
[42:37] | Gonna be good. | 会好的 |
[42:38] | Tell her I said hello. | 代我向她问好 |
[42:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:43] | Hey… | 对了 |
[42:45] | don’t you got a call to make back in the hooch? | 你不去帐篷里打个电话吗 |
[42:49] | Nah. | 不用了 |
[42:54] | I’m exactly where I need to be. | 我现在这样就好 |
[42:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |