时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 3, this is Bravo 1. Work the problem. | B3 我是B1 解决这个问题 |
[00:12] | Somebody goofed. Yeah, somebody goofed, all right. | -是别人的错 -是啊 别人的错 |
[00:14] | Whoever made Thirty Bravo 1. | 让三十进B队那个人的错 |
[00:16] | – You wrote the letter? – You are doing the wrong thing | -是你写的信 -但你并不应该 |
[00:17] | by trying to take the rap for me. | 试图为我受罚 |
[00:19] | What about your future? | 那你的未来呢 |
[00:20] | Goes without saying, sTA-21 is gone. | 不用说 21世纪擢升军官项目也不会考虑你了 |
[00:22] | So you will operate again one day, Spenser, | 你会再次成为一名作战员的 斯宾塞 |
[00:24] | but it won’t be with Bravo Team. | 但不是在B队了 |
[00:26] | Ray Perry, | 雷·佩里 |
[00:26] | back from warrant officer school. | 从准尉学校归来 |
[00:29] | You know, behind that pious front of yours, Ray, | 雷 你就是个道貌岸然 |
[00:31] | you are one selfish son of a bitch. | 内心自私的混蛋 |
[00:33] | But you know, the team would be a lot better off | 但是你知道 如果你真正参与改善B队的问题 |
[00:34] | if instead of you pinning your hopes on everyone else to fix Bravo, | 而不是指着其他人来解决B队的问题的话 |
[00:37] | you’d actually be part of the solution for a change. | B队会比现在情况好得多 |
[00:39] | Right now, you are stuck in no-man’s-land, | 但现在你困在了无人区 |
[00:41] | and you’re of no use to anyone. | 无论对你自己 |
[00:42] | Not yourself, not Bravo, certainly not me. | 还是B队都没有用 对我更是没用 |
[00:44] | So you flip that switch, Master Chief, | 所以你最好调整一下心态 总士官长 |
[00:46] | or I will do it for you. | 不然我亲自出马 |
[00:48] | We clear? Crystal clear, sir. | -明白了吗 -非常明白 长官 |
[00:50] | But American soldiers shooting up the country poses | 但是美国士兵向国民射击 |
[00:52] | a whole different set of problems for the Tunisians. | 为突尼斯人产生了一系列新的问题 |
[00:54] | We’re sailors, ma’am. | 我们是水手 女士 |
[00:55] | Nobody will know we’re here. | 没有人知道我们来过这里 |
[00:57] | Gonna have to learn patience in this job. | 在这项工作中你要学会有耐心 |
[00:59] | Less point and shoot than you’re used to. | 没有那么多你习以为常的瞄准射击 |
[01:01] | Change and operators aren’t always a good mix. | 对于作战人员来说 变化不是什么好事 |
[02:31] | Look at you, man. You’re moving a little slow. | 你看你 老兄 行动有些迟缓 |
[02:33] | What, you shut the bar down last night with Sonny? | 怎么 昨天和桑尼喝到酒吧关门吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, you know, poured one out for Bravo, | 是啊 你也知道 为B队喝了一杯 |
[02:37] | drowned our sorrows. | 以解我们的忧愁 |
[02:38] | I ended up playing lifeguard, literally, | 我最后充当了救生员 |
[02:40] | when Sonny decided he was gonna double-gainer off his barstool. | 桑尼竟然想从高脚凳上反身翻转两周跳下来 |
[02:43] | Well, lucky for him, Bravo’s still stuck | 还好他没跳 B队最近困在 |
[02:45] | in the shallow end for a while, right? | 浅水区了 不是吗 |
[02:50] | What? That’s more action than I’ve seen in months. | 怎么了 这是这几个月的常态 |
[02:56] | The brass is coming in pretty hot, too. | 上头也总是急匆匆的 |
[03:00] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[03:03] | something’s up. | 有点不对劲 |
[03:09] | – Hey. I would have called you as soon as I heard, but… – Yeah. | -我一听到就该给你打电话的 但 -嗯 |
[03:11] | – What’s happening? – It’s Ray. | -出什么事了 -是雷 |
[03:14] | – What do you mean it’s Ray? – Ensign Davis. | -雷怎么了 -戴维斯少尉 |
[03:22] | Sir, what’s happening? | 长官 出了什么状况 |
[03:23] | Master Chief Hayes, there’s been an attack | 海斯总士官长 在突尼斯比塞大市 |
[03:24] | on a cafe in Bizerte, Tunisia. | 发生一起咖啡店袭击 |
[03:28] | It was a suicide bombing, | 是一起自杀性爆炸 |
[03:30] | followed by armed assailants. | 紧接着是武装者袭击 |
[03:33] | Warrant Officer Perry was in the cafe. | 佩里准尉当时在咖啡店内 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry, he’s… | 抱歉 他… |
[03:39] | His status is DUSTWUN. | 他处于”下落不明”状态 |
[03:41] | – What?What do you– Whereabouts unknown? | 什么 你是说 他失踪了 |
[03:43] | I-I’m sorry, what… Whereabouts unknown? | 抱歉 什么 失踪 |
[03:45] | W-Was he there or was he not there? | 他当时到底在不在场 |
[03:47] | The agency case officer with him | 和他一起的情报官员 |
[03:48] | has been confirmed deceased, but Ray was not found | 已确认死亡 但在现场十二名伤亡人员中 |
[03:50] | among the dozen casualties on-site. | 没有找到雷 |
[03:52] | – No one’s heard from him. – Oh, no, come on. | -没人有他的消息 -不会吧 |
[03:53] | If he’s injured– Did you check the hospitals? | 要是他受了伤 你们查过医院了吗 |
[03:55] | – Every protocol is being followed. – I’m sorry, sir, | -每项规定都照做了 -抱歉 长官 |
[03:56] | but who do you got looking for him? | 你派谁去找他的 |
[03:58] | Master Chief, I need you to remain dedicated to Echo’s op in Yemen. | 总士官长 我要你继续指挥E队在也门的任务 |
[04:02] | Sir, we have a missing SEAL. All hands on deck. | 长官 一名海豹突击队员失踪 需要全体支援 |
[04:07] | There’s nothing for you to do. | 没什么要你做的 |
[04:07] | What do you mean, I’m just gonna sit on the sidelines… | 你什么意思 我就靠边站了吗 |
[04:09] | Let us do our jobs, | 让我们做好本职工作 |
[04:10] | Master Chief, by doing yours. | 总士官长 你也要做好你的 |
[04:12] | Now. | 快去吧 |
[04:15] | This can’t be the way it goes down. | 这不能就这么放任不管了 |
[04:18] | Not Ray, not like this. | 不管雷 这样不行 |
[04:19] | As I said before, there’s more questions than answers at this point. | 我说过 目前阶段疑问重重 所知甚少 |
[04:22] | Prime Time probably carried the wounded out of there. | 黄金时间也许把伤员从那里搬运走了 |
[04:24] | Didn’t have a chance to call. | 没有机会来电联系 |
[04:26] | Anything’s possible. The situation’s evolving. | 一切都有可能 局势还在变化 |
[04:29] | But they gotta spin us up. | 但他们得告诉我们一声 |
[04:30] | Get us out there looking for him, right? | 让我们去找他 对吧 |
[04:32] | Officially, | 官方层面 |
[04:33] | Bravo remains undeployable. | B队保持不可部署行动状态 |
[04:35] | Ah, come on, Blackburn. | 得了吧 布莱克本 |
[04:36] | You can’t hold this scrimmage crap against us.Okay? | 你不能把目前这乱摊子怪到我们头上 |
[04:38] | Not when it gets real like this. | 尤其是现在都这样了 |
[04:40] | Our brother needs us right now. | 我们的兄弟现在需要我们 |
[04:42] | If a response is ordered, | 如果下令出击 |
[04:44] | you may be assigned to other teams. | 你们有可能被派到别的团队去 |
[04:48] | We heard. | 我们都听到了 |
[04:51] | So what are we gonna do about it, Jace? | 所以我们要怎么办 老杰 |
[04:55] | Command’s looking at options. | 指挥部正在决策中 |
[04:57] | Well, you’re part of the headshed now, | 你现在也算是高层了 |
[04:58] | s-so find the lever that says, | 那就去找个说了算的人 |
[05:00] | “Drop the whole damn Navy on it” | 让整个海军都扑上去 |
[05:02] | and yank on it. | 然后干就是了 |
[05:03] | Get us over there. | 把我们弄过去 |
[05:05] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[05:06] | I’m not involved. | 我不参与 |
[05:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:10] | Lindell’s kicked me back to focus on other operations. | 林戴尔不允许 让我专注别的行动 |
[05:13] | There is no other operation. This is your guy, and he’s gone. | 没有别的行动 这是你的人 他失踪了 |
[05:16] | Tell him you’re ops chief for the mission. | 告诉他你就是这次任务的行动指挥 |
[05:19] | That’s not how it works over there. | 这套在那边不起作用的 |
[05:23] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[06:10] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[06:14] | No. | 不 |
[06:17] | He was there alone. | 他在那孤立无援 |
[06:22] | Yeah. It’s, um… | 是的… |
[06:25] | It’s his new role. | 这是他的新职责 |
[06:26] | That’s how it works sometimes. | 有时候是这样的 |
[06:29] | I always took comfort knowing, if something happened, | 我之前总是想 要是出了什么事 |
[06:33] | he had his teammates looking out for him. | 他还有战友去寻找他 |
[06:35] | He could be fine. | 他可能没有事 |
[06:37] | Could be at a hospital, | 可能是在医院 |
[06:39] | and the cell networks are overloaded… | 手机网络可能负担过重… |
[06:40] | Whatever you’re not telling me, Jason… | 不管你瞒着我什么 杰森 |
[06:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:45] | Forget what you’re allowed to say. | 别管那些不让你说话的规定了 |
[06:46] | It-It’s me. It’s us. | 这是我 是我们 |
[06:49] | I know. And if I had any more information, | 我知道 如果我得到更多信息 |
[06:52] | I would share it with you. | 一定会和你分享 |
[06:53] | That’s why I came over here right away, | 因此我一路赶过来 |
[06:55] | because I know Ray doesn’t like to keep anything from you. | 因为我知道雷不喜欢有事瞒着你 |
[06:59] | Look, someone official’s gonna reach out soon with less. | 听着 官方很快会有人过来联络 |
[07:05] | If I were you, I wouldn’t even watch the news. | 如果我是你 我根本不会看新闻 |
[07:10] | Just turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[07:14] | So what am I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么办 |
[07:17] | just sit here alone | 就独自坐在这 |
[07:20] | in silence, just waiting? | 沉默等待 |
[07:25] | What would Ray want? | 雷想要的是什么 |
[07:41] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[07:48] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[07:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | I’m sure we’ll hear from him any moment. | 一定能很快就会有他的消息 |
[07:53] | Something to eat. I… Sorry. | 带了些吃的 我很抱歉 |
[07:55] | Thanks, Trent. | 谢谢 特伦特 |
[08:01] | Thanks for coming, Sonny. | 谢谢你能来 桑尼 |
[08:04] | – Of course. – Come on. Let’s go inside. | -必须的 -来 大家进屋吧 |
[08:09] | New house looks great. | 新家看着很棒 |
[08:13] | Still a dozen things on Ray’s honey-do list | 但雷的待办列表上还有很多项 |
[08:15] | to get it in order. | 做完才算完工 |
[08:18] | New job’s got him gone more than ever. | 新工作让他比任何时候都忙 |
[08:20] | Surprised he hasn’t roped us into helping paint. | 很奇怪他怎么还没拉着我们来帮忙刷漆 |
[08:23] | One of the tasks Ray won’t let anyone else touch. | 那是雷不会让任何人插手的任务之一 |
[08:26] | His OCD can’t handle it. | 他强迫症 肯定受不了 |
[08:28] | Yeah. Spent hours on the phone when he was at CWO Academy | 对 他在一级准尉学院时电话里说很久 |
[08:32] | deliberating between “Cloud Mist” And “Spring Rain”. | 研究选”云雾”还是”春雨”色 |
[08:38] | Not quite the hell-raiser he used to be. | 一点都不像之前那个爱胡闹的他 |
[08:41] | He probably wanted it perfect for you. | 他应该是想给你完美的家 |
[08:43] | That’s the kind of man he is. | 他就是那样的男人 |
[08:52] | When will we hear? | 什么时候能有消息 |
[09:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:05] | Uh… I can’t be here, man. | 我待不下去了 伙计 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:09] | I can’t be here. Okay? | 我待不下去了 |
[09:11] | Lying to Ray’s wife, pretending I was a good friend | 向雷的妻子说谎 假装是他的朋友 |
[09:14] | after tearing into him like that? | 尤其那么狠狠攻击他之后 |
[09:16] | You know what, you shouldn’t have | 你本来就不应该 |
[09:17] | erupted about the whole Marsden thing. | 为了马斯登的事爆发 |
[09:20] | Don’t make it worse by bailing now. | 现在逃走只会更糟 |
[09:21] | I just can’t believe the last thing I ever said to Ray | 不敢相信我最后对雷说的话 |
[09:24] | was blaming him for Bravo falling apart. | 是责怪他让B队分崩离析 |
[09:28] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[09:32] | To step up… | 让我站出来 |
[09:35] | take some ownership. | 承担责任 |
[09:37] | Instead, you’re ducking out? | 可相反的 你要逃走吗 |
[09:42] | Look, man… | 听我说 伙计 |
[09:45] | you’ll get the chance to make it up to him. | 你会有机会补偿他 |
[09:47] | Maybe go find him and put down whoever did this to him. | 比如去找到他 并抓到伤害他的人 |
[09:52] | Until then, being here’s the mission. | 在那之前 你的任务就是待在这 |
[09:57] | I swear, if Thirty starts eulogizing again, | 我发誓 如果三十又开始大唱颂歌 |
[10:00] | I am gonna stick him in the ground. | 我就把他打翻在地 |
[10:03] | You hear? | 听到没 |
[10:20] | Hey, how’s Naima? | 奈玛怎么样 |
[10:21] | Terrified. Hopeful. Hard to say. | 害怕 心存希望 很难说 |
[10:24] | And you? | 你呢 |
[10:28] | I just feel like, uh… | 我就是觉得 |
[10:31] | everyone is just, like, looking at me to fix this. | 大家好像 希望我来解决问题 |
[10:35] | From the Ops Center, you mean? | 你是说在作战中心里吗 |
[10:39] | Nobody’s expecting you to-to do that. | 没人想着让你去解决这件事的 |
[10:45] | Look, why don’t you just go say hi to Naima? | 你就帮我问候下奈玛吧 |
[10:47] | Okay? I got to get some air. | 我需要透透气 |
[10:49] | All right. | 好 |
[10:53] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:54] | Even the broccoli. Obliterated. | 哪怕是西兰花 一点不剩 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I don’t know. People are hungry. | 不知道了 大家都饿了 |
[11:01] | Maybe we could order pizza? | 要不我们点披萨 |
[11:04] | Might be too festive, huh? | 是不是有点过于欢庆 |
[11:07] | What’s the most somber topping? | 什么顶料看起来最严肃 |
[11:09] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[11:11] | Trent. Hey. | 特伦特 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna go check on things. | 我去看看有什么要做的 |
[11:20] | As if you needed one more unpleasant surprise today. | 今天让人不快的惊喜还不够多吗 |
[11:26] | I, uh… | 我 |
[11:29] | I didn’t realize that you and Naima stayed in touch. | 我都不知道你和奈玛一直有联系 |
[11:32] | Yeah, she pops up to campus sometimes to grab lunch. | 她偶尔去营地吃午饭 |
[11:35] | She’s just one of those lovely people. | 她就是那种很可爱的人 |
[11:37] | You know, you come into their life once, | 一旦你进入她的生活 |
[11:38] | and… it’s for good. | 然后 就离不开了 |
[11:44] | Did you, uh, hear any updates? | 你有收到任何新消息吗 |
[11:45] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[11:49] | You know what? Y-You should, | 那个其实 你应该 |
[11:50] | you should go hang with the guys. I got it. | 你应该和队员们待在一起 我可以的 |
[11:54] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Hey, look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[12:04] | I’m sorry that you never heard from me after… | 我很抱歉没有再联系过你 自从… |
[12:07] | It’s-it’s okay. You know, you… | 没关系的 其实你… |
[12:09] | show up at someone’s door, pour your heart out, | 突然出现在某人的门前 掏心掏肺 |
[12:11] | the-the quiet kind of speaks for itself. | 这种情况基本都不言而喻了 |
[12:14] | But it’s good, you know, my head ever gets too big, | 不过没关系 我的确有点自以为是了 |
[12:15] | I just got to dial up that memory, and I come right | 我只需要回忆那段经历 然后我就 |
[12:17] | back down to earth, so… | 不再异想天开了 所以… |
[12:20] | It wasn’t fair of me to never respond. | 我不应该不给你任何回复 |
[12:22] | It wasn’t fair of me ambushing you when you were in a relationship. | 我也不该在你谈恋爱的时候去堵你 |
[12:26] | Well, I’m actually… | 其实我… |
[12:28] | I’m glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来这 |
[12:30] | Hmm, that heavily qualified warmth is kind of you. | 谢谢你向我表达这么大的热情 |
[12:35] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[12:40] | It-It’s nice of you to bring all this | 你很好 能带这些东西 |
[12:43] | to whatever this is. | 来这个莫名其妙的场合 |
[12:46] | A house full of people who care about each other. | 这一屋子的人都非常关心彼此 |
[12:50] | Doesn’t need to be more complicated. | 咱们就没必要把事情搞得更复杂了 |
[12:54] | I’m gonna go say hi to Naima. | 我去跟奈玛打声招呼 |
[13:02] | Sonny, you want a beer? | 桑尼 来瓶啤酒吗 |
[13:05] | Sonny, radio check. | 桑尼 收到请回答 |
[13:07] | Do you want a beer? | 要来瓶啤酒吗 |
[13:09] | – No, I’m-I’m good, man. – Okay. | -我不用了 哥们 -好吧 |
[13:29] | Hey, Jameelah. | 贾米拉 |
[13:32] | You doing okay, sweetie? | 你还好吧 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | I just… | 我只是… |
[13:39] | You’re, uh… you’re probably hearing | 你…你可能听到了 |
[13:43] | a lot of people talk about your daddy, huh? | 很多人在谈论你爸爸 对吧 |
[13:46] | I know he’s missing. | 我知道他失踪了 |
[13:48] | Somewhere called Tunisia. | 在某个叫突尼斯的地方 |
[13:50] | Tunisia. That– is that how you say it? | 突尼斯 是这么叫的吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I had to, I had to go and look it up on the map myself. | 是的 我还特意到地图上查了它 |
[13:57] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[14:00] | I should’ve sent Teena with him. | 我应该让缇娜去陪着他 |
[14:05] | I tell you what, | 你听我说 |
[14:08] | we are gonna get your daddy home safe. | 我们一定会把你爸爸安全送回家的 |
[14:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:12] | That’s a promise from Uncle Sonny. | 桑尼叔叔向你保证 |
[14:18] | He told me about when he got lost before. | 他跟我说过他之前曾经迷过路 |
[14:21] | In the mountains. | 在某个山区里 |
[14:24] | Hmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:26] | And he stayed strong and we found him. | 但他坚强地挺住了 最后我们找到了他 |
[14:32] | Now, if we got to do that again, we will. | 现在如果我们需要再找一次 我们一定能找到的 |
[14:36] | He told me it was a miracle he was found in the mountains. | 他跟我说过他能在山区里被找到是一个奇迹 |
[14:42] | You think people get two miracles? | 你觉得一个人能遇到两次奇迹吗 |
[14:48] | If anybody does, it’s your daddy. | 如果是你爸爸的话 一定可以 |
[14:58] | Hang in there, okay? | 坚强一些 好吗 |
[15:02] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[15:08] | What in the hell are we doing here, boys? | 我们到底在这里做什么 兄弟们 |
[15:12] | We should be over there right now kicking doors off hinges. | 我们现在应该在那边踹门攻入了 |
[15:15] | We aren’t going anywhere. | 我们哪都不能去 |
[15:16] | Not as Bravo. You heard Blackburn. | 作为B不行 你听到布莱克本说的了 |
[15:19] | Really no chance the team gets spun up? | 小队真的一点行动的机会都没有吗 |
[15:21] | “Undeployable.” | “不可部署行动” |
[15:22] | It ain’t right. | 这样不对 |
[15:23] | Whether rescue or recovery, | 不管是去救人还是去找人 |
[15:25] | we should be the ones bringing Ray home. | 我们都应该是带雷回家的人 |
[15:27] | Yeah, it should be Ray’s actual Bravo brothers that go and get him, | 对 应该让雷的B队的真兄弟去把他找回来 |
[15:30] | not some carpetbagging | 而不是某个投机谋利 |
[15:32] | – medal jumper. – Hey. | -只图勋章的人去找他 -别说了 |
[15:33] | – Not here, Sonny. – Take your shots, Sonny, | -别在这说这些 桑尼 -尽管说吧 桑尼 |
[15:36] | but you and your live mag got us grounded hard. | 但你和你的实弹让我们处境艰难 |
[15:39] | Hmm. Well, we can’t get off the runway | 可如果飞机没有机长 |
[15:41] | – when the plane ain’t got no captain. – That’s enough. | -我们连飞都飞不起来 -够了 |
[15:43] | You know what helps? Not carrying 200 pounds | 知道怎么才能飞吗 抛下你这个 |
[15:46] | of Southern-fried dead weight. | 180多斤的南方黑胖子 |
[15:48] | – Guys. Relax. – How can we relax… | -兄弟们 冷静 -我们要怎么冷静 |
[15:50] | – …when we don’t know where he is? – Hey, knock it off. Knock it off. | -连他在哪都不知道 -别闹了 |
[15:58] | Warno? | 预先号令 |
[16:00] | It’s go time. | 该走了 |
[16:10] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对劲 |
[16:15] | None of it is. | 一切都不对劲 |
[16:21] | A canvass of all hospitals in the region has not located Ray. | 翻遍该地区所有医院都没发现雷的踪迹 |
[16:25] | We have alerted local authorities while maintaining his cover. | 我们已通知地方当局 并未暴露他的身份 |
[16:28] | Intel is zeroing in on the party responsible for the attack, | 情报人员正集中力量找出发起本次袭击的党派 |
[16:31] | so a task force, | 一支由A队 B队和F队 |
[16:33] | consisting of Alpha, Charlie and Foxtrot teams will spin up. | 组成的特遣队将很快启程 |
[16:38] | Ensign Davis and I have been tapped to join it. | 我和戴维斯少尉被指定加入特遣队 |
[16:41] | Each of you will strap with one of the teams assigned here. | 你们被分配到这几支队伍 各自与一队行动 |
[16:47] | Our brother’s missing, | 我们的兄弟失踪了 |
[16:48] | and Command’s playing temp agency. | 指挥部又成了临时机构 |
[16:50] | Foxtrot? | F队 |
[16:52] | Team’s a clean-shaven, uptight clown show. | 这队都没胡子 一群蹩脚小丑 |
[16:54] | Back to Alpha. | 我回A队 |
[16:56] | Back to Charlie for me. | 我回C队 |
[16:57] | Don’t know what you got till it’s gone, huh? | 失去了才懂得珍惜 不是吗 |
[17:00] | Parting out Bravo’s Ferrari for a fleet of Miatas. | 为了一支马自达跑车队 拆了B队的法拉利 |
[17:04] | Okay, so it’ll be on each one of us to bring Ray back. | 好 把雷找回来的任务就靠我们了 |
[17:07] | Damn straight. | 说得没错 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna head back. | 我要回去了 |
[17:12] | All right. I’m gonna stick here. | 好吧 我要留在这 |
[17:14] | I mean, it’s the least I can do. | 我现在也只能做这些了 |
[17:16] | Seems to be my calling lately. | 我现在的工作就这些 |
[17:17] | Sucks not being in the fight. | 不能执行任务真是糟透了 |
[17:19] | Yeah, well, it sucks that I put him over there. | 是的 我让他去那里真是糟透了 |
[17:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:23] | What do you mean by that? | 你是什么意思 |
[17:26] | You know, if I hadn’t taken the hit for the Marsden letter, | 如果不是我因为马斯登的信背了黑锅 |
[17:29] | then Ray would never have made warrant officer and he’d be here | 雷也不会成为准尉 他也还会 |
[17:31] | – with his family. – Yeah, he’d be unemployed. | -守在家人身边 -对 他会被解雇 |
[17:33] | Don’t ever question the moves you make, all right? | 不要质疑自己做的抉择 好吗 |
[17:36] | He picked warrant officer because it was good for his family. | 他选择做准尉是因为对他的家庭有益 |
[17:39] | There’s no way to know the consequences. | 结果是无法预测的 |
[17:41] | The fallout from the choices that we make. | 那是我们所做的决定带来的后果 |
[17:45] | – I’ll let you know if anything changes. – Yeah. | -如果有新情况我再告知你 -好 |
[17:54] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | You are welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:58] | – I only have a minute, you know, all the… – Y-Yeah, yeah. | -我只有一分钟时间 你知道的 -好的 |
[18:00] | …moving pieces with this task force. | 这次特遣队有太多需要随机应变的情况 |
[18:04] | Wish I could’ve made it to Naima’s. | 真希望有机会去看看奈玛 |
[18:05] | Eh, it’s all right, she’s in a fog, | 没事 她还什么都不知道 |
[18:06] | so your energy is best spent here, hunting for Ray. | 你的精力最好都用在寻找雷的任务上 |
[18:09] | You know, he’s been doing everything the right way. | 一直以来他做的每件事都是对的 |
[18:13] | For his family, for his career… | 为了他的家庭 为了他的事业 |
[18:15] | And it is all gonna be here when he gets back. | 等他回来 家庭事业就全有了 |
[18:18] | Yeah, it’s just not fair. | 是的 只是太不公平 |
[18:20] | This job, fair? That ain’t one of the fringe benefits. | 这工作 公平可不是附加福利之一 |
[18:24] | – You know that. – Yeah. | -你懂的 -对 |
[18:25] | That’s why when we find something | 所以当我们发现了什么好东西 |
[18:27] | we can steal away for ourselves… | 我们可以自己悄悄偷走 |
[18:31] | …we, uh, we got to hold on to it as best we can. | 我们得尽全力去坚持 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:41] | – Davis. – Yeah? | -戴维斯 -怎么 |
[18:44] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[18:53] | You knew this day would come. | 你早知道这一天会来 |
[18:55] | Bravo’s first one without you. | 你离开后B队第一次出事 |
[18:57] | No, no, this is different. You understand? | 不 不 这不一样 你懂吗 |
[18:58] | I mean, Ray is missing, or worse. He’s… | 雷现在失踪了 可能更糟 他 |
[19:02] | Ray needs Bravo more than ever right now, | 雷比以往任何时刻都需要B队 |
[19:03] | but, you know, they’re scattered on different teams. | 但是他们被分散到不同的队去了 |
[19:05] | They’re the same guys you trained. | 他们还是你训练的那些人 |
[19:08] | The ones you trusted enough to step away from. | 你足够信任他们 你不用亲自出场 |
[19:09] | You do not understand. | 你不明白 |
[19:12] | I can’t even be on the sidelines for him. | 我甚至不能在场外帮助他 |
[19:14] | Lindell’s got me overseeing other operations. | 林戴尔让我监督其他的行动 |
[19:17] | Sounds like a worthy distraction. | 你是该转移一下注意力 |
[19:18] | How am I supposed to focus on that? | 我怎么还能专注别的事 |
[19:21] | You’re asking if Jason Hayes can compartmentalize? | 是在问杰森·海斯能否分清主次吗 |
[19:25] | Lose himself in work? | 埋头工作 |
[19:27] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[19:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:32] | Trust them. | 相信他们 |
[19:37] | Right. | 是哦 |
[19:51] | Can I ask? | 我能问一句吗 |
[19:53] | How none of your many dish-loading tutorials ever stuck with me? | 看你装了那么多次盘子我怎么还不会吗 |
[19:58] | No. | 不是 |
[20:01] | Um, why didn’t you leave with the guys, with the team? | 为什么你没跟大家 跟小队一起走 |
[20:04] | I’m suspended from operating. | 我被禁止出勤了 |
[20:07] | Ah. HR finally come down on you for that shirtless habit of yours? | 人事终于因为不爱穿上衣的习惯制裁你了吗 |
[20:13] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:19] | Thought I was doing the right thing, helping someone out. | 我以为我在做正确的事情 帮助别人 |
[20:23] | – There it is. – What? | -原来如此 -什么 |
[20:26] | I still know you, Clay. | 我还是了解你的 克莱 |
[20:28] | Only thing that would make you do something bad | 唯一能让你做坏事只能是 |
[20:30] | is something good. | 你试图做好事 |
[20:34] | Yeah, well, Naval Command doesn’t really split those hairs. | 海军指挥部可没这么仔细分析过 |
[20:38] | So they benched me | 所以他们让我坐冷板凳 |
[20:41] | and now I’m riding a desk for I don’t know how long. | 我现在也不知道要做多久内勤 |
[20:44] | It won’t last. | 不会太长的 |
[20:46] | Yeah, well, ten-hour shift feels like 50. | 十小时的值班像五十个小时一样 |
[20:48] | Come on, someone like you, with all you got to offer? | 拜托 像你一样的人 这么有能力 |
[20:51] | No one’s gonna leave you alone on the bench for long. | 没有人会让你坐太长时间的冷板凳的 |
[20:55] | Just… I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[20:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:01] | For the love of geometry, | 我很爱几何原理 |
[21:03] | can you please let me show you how these fit together? | 所以能让我教你怎么装下这些餐具吗 |
[21:17] | Get me a better look at that, all right? | 让我好好看一下那个 行吗 |
[21:19] | A sitrep on the local security forces. | 汇报一下当地的安保情况 |
[21:23] | Lima 1, this is Echo 1. | L1 这里是E1 |
[21:29] | Copy, Echo 1. | 收到 E1 |
[21:31] | Team’s been briefed on the security survey | 小队收到了我们要执行地点的 |
[21:33] | we’ll be performing. All’s quiet. | 安保情况 目前一切安静 |
[21:36] | Exfil routes established? | 撤离路线确定好了吗 |
[21:37] | Not our first rodeo, Master Chief. | 我们不是第一次出战了 总士官长 |
[21:39] | Copy, Echo 1. | 收到 E1 |
[21:46] | Bystander video from the Tunisian attack just came in. | 突尼斯攻击旁观者的视频刚到了 |
[21:57] | That’s Perry. | 那是佩里 |
[22:02] | Ray’s alive. | 雷还活着 |
[22:52] | We, uh, we-we know he’s alive. | 我们 我们知道他还活着 |
[22:54] | They heard from him? | 有他的消息了 |
[22:58] | There was a… there was a video. | 有一个 有一个视频能证明 |
[23:04] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[23:06] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:10] | But look, uh, we got a whole task force | 但是 我们派了整个特遣部队 |
[23:12] | that’s spinning up to go search for him. | 去搜寻他 |
[23:15] | Hey, all the guys, along with three other teams. | 所有人 还有其他三个队 |
[23:17] | They’re gonna, they’re gonna tear Tunisia apart | 他们会 他们会把突尼斯翻得底朝天 |
[23:19] | until they find him. | 直到找到他 |
[23:23] | Jason will be there? | 杰森会在吗 |
[23:29] | Sir, you used to be an operator. | 长官 你曾经也是一名作战人员 |
[23:30] | If that was your man on the video, okay, | 如果视频里的是你的人 |
[23:32] | if it was your brother in enemy hands… | 如果是你的兄弟被敌人抓了 |
[23:33] | What are you pushing at, Jason? | 你想表达什么 杰森 |
[23:38] | I want back in the fight. | 我想回去作战 |
[23:40] | You made it eight weeks. | 你成功地坚持了八周 |
[23:41] | All your talk about being ready to transition. | 你所说的那些关于准备好过渡的话 |
[23:43] | That’s Ray, that’s my brother. | 那是雷 我的兄弟 |
[23:44] | There’s no way I’m standing on the sidelines. | 我绝不可能袖手旁观 |
[23:46] | – You’re regressing. – This is not about regression. | -你在退缩 -这跟退缩没关系 |
[23:48] | This is an extraordinary circumstance. | 这是极端情况 |
[23:50] | Ray is out there and he needs my help. | 雷在那边 他需要我的帮助 |
[23:54] | Sir. | 长官 |
[23:55] | Fine. I’ll have the task force commander | 好吧 我会让特遣部队指挥官 |
[23:58] | find you a team to strap with– | 给你找一个队伍 |
[23:59] | you want to be an operator, they will stick you in a stack. | 你想做作战人员 他们会把你安排到一个队伍里 |
[24:02] | I don’t want a stack. I want my team back– Bravo. | 我不想去别的队伍 我要回B队 |
[24:05] | Bravo is not deployable. | B队还不能执行任务 |
[24:07] | They are with me. | 有我在就能了 |
[24:10] | And they’re a lot stronger with Clay Spenser on it. | 克莱·斯宾塞的回归会让团队更加强大 |
[24:14] | You know, some of us, we make a decision, we hold to it. | 有的人作出决定后会贯彻到底 |
[24:17] | Spenser is not operating! | 斯宾塞不允许行动 |
[24:19] | A SEAL has never been in enemy captivity before. | 以前从未有海豹队员被敌军俘虏 |
[24:22] | Ray’s face gets on TV… | 如果雷的脸出现在电视上 |
[24:23] | You think I don’t realize that?! | 你以为我没意识到吗 |
[24:26] | And I am trying to deal with it, while you’re here trying to | 我在试着解决这件事 而你却想 |
[24:28] | piece together the things that you let go of, | 重拾已经放下的东西 |
[24:30] | so you can turn back the clock. | 试图让时间倒流 |
[24:31] | I’m trying to keep Ray alive, sir. | 我想保住雷的性命 长官 |
[24:38] | I’ll give you Bravo. Spenser stays back. | 我可以让你回到B队 但斯宾塞不能行动 |
[24:40] | You want Ray back? I need Spenser. | 你想让雷回来吗 我需要斯宾塞 |
[24:46] | Wheels up in an hour. Get your gear together. | 一小时后出发 整理好你的装备 |
[24:49] | Philly’s finest is putting the gloves back on. | 费城最强选手正在重操旧业 |
[24:52] | Bravo is officially back. | B队正式归来 |
[24:54] | Not till we get Ray back. | 除非我们能把雷带回来 |
[24:55] | Guess I won’t have to remind Charlie Team how it’s done. | 看来我不需要提醒C队是怎么做到的 |
[24:58] | And I won’t need earplugs to drown out | 我不需要耳塞来遮盖 |
[24:59] | my mouth breathers in Alpha. | A队那群白痴的声音了 |
[25:02] | Anybody else want to press our luck, | 谁想再加码看看 |
[25:03] | see if we can break Peaches out of, uh, | 能不能把正在留堂的美男救出来 |
[25:05] | detention there, and drag him along with us? | 然后把他拉过来跟我们一起走 |
[25:08] | – Oh, look who it is. – Got the call. | -看看那是谁 -收到来电 |
[25:10] | – Yeah, buddy! – Let’s go. | -好样的 -出发 |
[25:11] | Let’s go. I’m in. | 出发 算我一个 |
[25:14] | I don’t know how you made that happen. | 不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[25:16] | Stubborn cake-eaters | 那些顽固的高官 |
[25:19] | ain’t no match for the Jedi mind tricks of Bravo 1. | 根本不是B1那绝地控心术的对手 |
[25:36] | Good to see you all back together. | 很高兴可以看到你们团聚 |
[25:37] | Just wishing there was one more. | 只是希望另一个人也在 |
[25:40] | Saving his seat for the ride back. | 在回程中预留了他的位置 |
[25:42] | Listen, when we land in Tunisia, | 听着 我们到达突尼斯时 |
[25:45] | the entire task force will be briefed. | 所有特遣部队都会得到简报 |
[25:48] | But considering how close to home this hits for Bravo, | 但是考虑到这件事对B队的重要性 |
[25:50] | we figured we’d give you a heads-up. | 我们认为有必要给你们一些提醒信息 |
[25:52] | Intel has I.D.’d the group responsible for the attack | 情报显示这件事的罪魁祸首 |
[25:54] | – as Ansar Al-Masar. – Al-Masar. | -是安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔 -阿尔马萨尔 |
[25:56] | That’s the same group that Ray’s S.A. mission was focused on. | 与雷这次特别行动的目标是同一个组织 |
[25:59] | It is. | 是的 |
[26:00] | Though there’s no indication that he was targeted specifically. | 但是没有证据显示是针对雷的目标攻击 |
[26:03] | Ansar Al-Masar has executed three attacks | 安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔在近几个月内 |
[26:05] | around Bizerte in recent months, | 对比塞大周边发动了三次攻击 |
[26:06] | all targeting locations frequented by Westerners, | 目标都是西方人常出没的地点 |
[26:09] | and all utilizing the same two-step tactic. | 同时都使用了同样的两步战术 |
[26:11] | Suicide bomber, followed by shooters. | 自杀式炸弹 紧随其后的是射手 |
[26:14] | So why’d they take Ray? | 那他们为什么俘虏雷 |
[26:15] | They’ve taken Western hostages | 他们在其他攻击中 |
[26:16] | and affluent locals from the scenes of other attacks. | 曾把西方人和当地有钱人作为人质 |
[26:19] | In some cases, they brokered them for ransom. | 有时他们会索要赎金来交换人质 |
[26:22] | They hit the jihad jackpot getting a SEAL. | 抓到一个海豹是他们的圣战大奖 |
[26:24] | Look, Ray’ll make sure they don’t know who he is. | 雷会保证他们不知道他的身份 |
[26:27] | The good news is, Ansar Al-Masar | 好消息是 安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔 |
[26:29] | is a strictly Tunisian-based group. | 仅在突尼斯活动 |
[26:31] | There’s no known channels into other nations, | 据悉没有进入其他国家的途径 |
[26:32] | so we have every reason to believe that Ray remains in-country. | 所以我们有充分理由相信 雷还在国内 |
[26:36] | Target packages are currently being assembled, | 目标方案还在讨论中 |
[26:38] | so when we touch down, things’ll be moving quickly. | 所以我们着陆后很快就会行动 |
[26:41] | Let’s rest up. | 先休息吧 |
[26:55] | Hey, I, uh, I never got the chance to say thank you. | 我一直没机会谢谢你 |
[27:01] | But being here means everything. | 我能来这里意义重大 |
[27:03] | Well, look, if you’re fishing to see if you’re back for good, | 听着 如果你是想知道自己是否正式归队 |
[27:06] | I didn’t get into that with Lindell, so… | 我没有跟林戴尔谈到这个 所以 |
[27:09] | No, I wasn’t gonna ask. | 我不是要问这个 |
[27:13] | Every day as a frogman, that’s… that’s enough. | 每天都是一名海豹队员 这就够了 |
[27:18] | But you understand that | 每当回到战场 |
[27:19] | if you’re getting back into the sandbox. | 都会知道这一点 |
[27:20] | No, just one mission. | 别说了 只是一次任务 |
[27:23] | One mission: get Ray back, that’s it. | 只有一个任务 把雷带回家 |
[27:25] | After that, it’s back to life after Bravo. | 从此就离开B队了 |
[27:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:32] | How did, how did Natalie take the news | 娜塔丽知道你回来 |
[27:34] | of you kitting up again? | 是什么反应 |
[27:37] | Natalie, she understands what I got to do. | 娜塔丽 她理解我要做的事 |
[27:40] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[27:43] | Saw you with Stella again. | 看见你又和斯特拉在一起了 |
[27:47] | Focusing my energy on getting Ray back. | 我现在只想集中精力救回雷 |
[28:07] | Any demands from Al-Masar? | 阿尔马萨尔有什么要求吗 |
[28:09] | Not yet, but it’s still early. | 没有 但现在还早 |
[28:11] | They usually make their demands 48 hours after abduction, | 他们通常在绑架48小时后提出要求 |
[28:14] | and then release the hostages relatively unharmed | 得到赎金后 |
[28:16] | when they get paid. | 就释放人质 基本不会伤害他们 |
[28:18] | And they haven’t always ransomed their hostages? | 但他们不全是为了赎金绑架 |
[28:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:24] | And we know what happens to the others. | 我们也知道那些没被释放的人质的下场 |
[28:28] | I’m praying we get demands soon. | 我希望我们能尽快收到要求 |
[28:51] | Task force commander’s briefing in 20. | 特遣部队指挥官会在20分钟后简述行动 |
[28:56] | Thread count leaves something to be desired. | 床单质量不错 |
[28:58] | Could be worse. | 有更糟的 |
[29:04] | Snow suit, Jace? It’s, like, | 你带的滑雪服吗 老杰 |
[29:06] | 90 degrees outside, brother. | 外面有32度呢 兄弟 |
[29:08] | It’s from the Al-Hazred Jr. op. | 这是抓捕小阿尔哈萨德那次行动的 |
[29:10] | Haven’t opened this bag since that. | 从那之后还没打开过 |
[29:13] | Really going with the whole, uh, | 真的要带着 |
[29:15] | whole Captain America thing there, huh? | 整套美国队长的装备去吗 |
[29:18] | Super soldier freezes in the snow, | 超级战士冻在雪地里 |
[29:19] | and then thaws out to fight again. | 融化后又继续战斗 |
[29:22] | Haven’t seen you at the range. | 没在靶场见过你 |
[29:23] | When was the last time you fired a round? | 你上次开枪是什么时候 |
[29:26] | I got a target you can shoot at next time you’re out. | 下次去的时候我给你个目标 |
[29:28] | Last shot I took a shot was, uh, | 上次我开枪 |
[29:31] | in that tunnel. | 是在隧道里 |
[29:33] | We had Al-Hazred Jr. Cornered. | 包围小阿尔哈萨德的时候 |
[29:36] | Ray was by my side. | 雷就在我旁边 |
[29:40] | That was the way my time on Bravo was supposed to end. | 那本该是我在B队的最后一次任务 |
[29:47] | We are all aware that this is an unprecedented situation. | 我们都知道 当前的情况所未有 |
[29:50] | A Navy SEAL in enemy captivity. | 一名海豹突击队员被敌人俘虏 |
[29:53] | At 0200, the task force will assault two known | 在凌晨2点 特种部队将袭击 |
[29:55] | Ansar Al-Masar targets. | 已知的两个安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔目标 |
[29:57] | Warrant Officer Perry himself, or information regarding | 佩里准尉本人 或他所在位置的相关信息 |
[29:59] | his location, could be present at either target. | 可能就在这两个目标之中 |
[30:02] | Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[30:03] | The first target is the residence | 第一个目标是安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔的 |
[30:04] | of known Ansar Al-Masar leader Salah Behadj, | 领导者萨拉赫·贝勒哈吉的住所 |
[30:07] | the man believed to be responsible for the café attack. | 我们认为是他主导了咖啡馆袭击事件 |
[30:10] | The second target is this building in the Medina District, | 第二个目标是麦地那区的这栋建筑 |
[30:14] | believed to be a safe house for the group. | 我们认为是该组织的安全屋 |
[30:15] | The task force will operate as one unit, | 特遣部队将一起行动 |
[30:17] | hitting these targets in quick succession, | 逐个快速攻击这些目标 |
[30:19] | – starting with Behadj’s residence. – Why? | -从贝勒哈吉的住所开始 -为什么 |
[30:22] | Master Chief Hayes. | 海斯总士官长 |
[30:24] | Heard you were stepping down from your established role. | 听说你已经离任了 |
[30:26] | Good to have one more operator here. | 很高兴我们多了一个作战人员 |
[30:27] | We got four teams here. | 我们有四个团队 |
[30:28] | Why don’t we hit both targets at the same time? | 为何不同时攻击两个目标 |
[30:30] | Size of the buildings, multiple egresses, | 建筑物太大 出口众多 |
[30:32] | we need the full task force to overwhelm each target. | 我们需要整个特遣部队压制每个目标 |
[30:35] | But word of the first hit will just alert the second target. | 进攻第一个目标时会惊动第二个目标 |
[30:38] | Communication between the targets is a concern. | 两个目标区域之间的通讯确实是个问题 |
[30:40] | There’s a good chance that they warn each other. | 他们很有可能会互相通风报信 |
[30:42] | Unless we’re faster than a phone call, | 除非我们的动作比电话还快 |
[30:44] | target two’s gonna be a dry hole. | 否则目标二将会人走楼空 |
[30:46] | Cell signal jammers will be deployed | 将会在两个目标附近 |
[30:47] | in the vicinity of both targets. | 设置电话信号拦截 |
[30:49] | What if they got landlines and radios? | 他们要是有座机电话或者无线电呢 |
[30:52] | Best tactical advantage we have right now is that we’re ghosts. | 出其不意是我们现在最大的战术优势 |
[30:55] | As soon as we kick that first door, | 我们一旦攻入第一扇门 |
[30:57] | Ansar flips their patterns, goes shields up, | 安萨尔就会转为防守 |
[30:59] | and our intel runs dry. | 我们就没有情报了 |
[31:00] | Hoping that Warrant Officer Perry’s in that first target, | 寄希望于佩里准尉在第一个目标 |
[31:02] | that’s just too big of a gamble | 这么做风险太大 |
[31:04] | when tonight could be our only shot. | 更何况今晚可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[31:06] | Your eight weeks in the Ops Center grant you a better idea? | 在行动中心待了八周 你更好的方案吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah. Bravo Team will post up outside the second target. | 当然 B队直接进攻第二个目标 |
[31:12] | The task force will hit the first target. | 特遣部队进攻第一个目标 |
[31:13] | We contain the squirters. | 我们控制住逃跑者 |
[31:17] | The safe house is miles away from the other target, | 安全屋距离另一个目标有几公里远 |
[31:19] | where our only ISR platform will be dedicated. | 唯一侦察监视设备会安排在安全屋上方 |
[31:22] | You’ll be without overwatch, or a close QRF. | 既无人为你们守望 也没有快速反应队接应 |
[31:25] | We’ll take that deal. | 可以 |
[31:32] | We’re gonna drive in, offset and foot patrol in. | 我们先开车过去 后步行迂回侦察 |
[31:35] | Then we’ll hold the north and south side of the building, | 然后拿下建筑物的南北两侧 |
[31:37] | watch out for squirters. | 注意逃跑者 |
[31:39] | Rest of the task force hooks up with us, we assault. | 收到特遣部队的信号后我们就进攻 |
[31:42] | Look, I know we’re all hyped up for this, | 我知道大家都很激动 |
[31:44] | but let’s just remember who’s inside. You got it? | 但不要忘了里面是谁 好吗 |
[31:47] | Hostage rescue situation. | 目标是拯救人质 |
[31:49] | Take the second to P.I.D. everyone you encounter. | 确认所有目标的身份 |
[31:52] | Ray could be around any corner or in any vehicle. | 雷可能在任何角落或任何车辆中 |
[31:55] | More emphasis on search than destroy. | 搜寻重于打击 |
[31:58] | And you will never hear me say that again. | 可能是我这辈子唯一一次这么说 |
[32:00] | All right. We’re moving out in ten. | 好了 十分钟后出发 |
[32:03] | It’s good to have our QB back, Jace. | 后卫归队的感觉真不错 老杰 |
[32:06] | Everything’s felt so upside down lately. | 最近一切都变得翻天覆地 |
[32:09] | Good you, uh, | 感谢你 |
[32:10] | turned the gravity back on for us. | 让一切都回到了正轨 |
[32:12] | I’m not back, Sonny, I’m just here for Ray. | 我没有归队 桑尼 只是为了雷 |
[32:14] | If you’re looking for someone to step up | 如果你希望有人能够站出来 |
[32:17] | and bring Bravo back together, | 让B队重返荣光 |
[32:18] | maybe that’s on you this time. | 也许这次需要靠你了 |
[32:31] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[32:32] | We’re one klick from our target. | 一分钟后到达目标区域 |
[32:33] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[32:35] | Other elements are ten mikes from executing at their target. | 其余单位十分钟后到达目标 |
[32:40] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:45] | Here you go. Check this, Pepper. | 小辣椒 闻一下这个 |
[32:46] | Ready? Here. There you go. | 准备好了吗 在这 |
[32:49] | Ray’s shirt? | 雷的短袖吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah. The filthiest one from his cage. | 装备隆里最脏的那件 |
[32:54] | I think he considered it good luck. | 他的幸运短袖 |
[32:56] | Dog’s first time outside the wire. She good to go? | 狗狗第一次执行任务 她没问题吧 |
[32:59] | Yep. Training and the real thing? It’s all the same to her. | 当然 训练和实战对她来说都一样 |
[33:02] | She can’t tell the difference. | 她分辨不出区别 |
[33:05] | It’s a good thing Bravo does, eh, Thirty? | B队干了件好事 是吧 三十 |
[33:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:22] | Rooftop. | 注意房顶 |
[33:23] | Guy on a cell phone. | 有个男的在打电话 |
[33:26] | Got him. | 看到了 |
[33:27] | Our cell jammers are always sketchy. | 我们的干扰器大不好用 |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:32] | Well, it could be nobody. | 也可能只是平民 |
[33:34] | At 0200? | 这个点儿吗 |
[33:35] | I don’t think so. Keep going. | 不会的 继续开 |
[33:38] | We got eyes on us. | 我们被人盯上了 |
[34:42] | Cross coverage. | 交叉覆盖 |
[34:45] | Trent, Clay, cover the back side. | 特伦特 克莱负责后侧 |
[34:50] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |
[35:06] | Havoc, this is 1. I got troops in contact. | 作战中心 我是B1 我们与敌军发生交火 |
[35:33] | 1, this is 6. We can’t push to the back side. | B1 这里是B6 我们无法突破后侧 |
[35:41] | Must have got something really big in there, | 这么大的火力 |
[35:43] | with all this firepower! | 里面肯定有什么重要的东西 |
[35:44] | Or someone! | 或重要的人 |
[35:46] | Not waiting on the cavalry. We got to see what’s inside! | 不等部队了 我们得进去看看 |
[36:28] | Move! | 快走 |
[36:33] | Can’t leave. | 不能离开这里 |
[36:40] | Push forward! | 前进 |
[36:51] | Sonny, light them up. Light them up! | 桑尼 干掉他们 |
[36:59] | Assault! | 突击 |
[37:55] | Jace! | 老杰 |
[37:59] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:00] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:04] | Go. Find him! | 进去 找到他 |
[39:11] | Clear. I got nothing. | 安全 没发现 |
[39:14] | – The rest of the target’s clear. – Copy that. | -其他地方安全 -收到 |
[39:15] | This ain’t the place, boys. | 找错地方了 兄弟们 |
[39:17] | Pepper picked up on something. | 小辣椒有什么发现吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah, maybe Ray. | 有 有可能是雷 |
[39:19] | Maybe explosive residue. | 有可能是炸药残渣 |
[39:22] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这是B1 |
[39:23] | Target secure. No sign of Hotel. | 目标安全 没发现酒店 |
[39:26] | Copy that, 1. | 收到B1 |
[39:27] | We’ll, uh, we’ll check the K.I.A. | 我们去把阵亡的士兵的手机找出来 |
[39:28] | for cell phones, do an SSE pass-through. | 看看能不能查出什么 |
[39:31] | Let’s go. Pepper picked up on something. Where are you, Ray? | 走 小辣椒有发现 你在哪 雷 |
[39:38] | Heard the other teams’ op was a dry hole. | 听说另一队的行动也白忙活了 |
[39:40] | No HVT, no contact. Nothing? | 没有高价值目标 没交火 什么都没有 |
[39:42] | 5,000 miles, two dozen frogmen | 8000公里 二十多名海豹队员 |
[39:44] | for a couple of damn flip phones. | 就找到几个翻盖手机 |
[39:46] | Did you find something? | 你有发现吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah. Video file from a phone Bravo pulled. | 有 B队拿回来的某个手机里 |
[39:49] | Time stamp has it created 20 minutes | 有段视频 是在你们 |
[39:50] | before you assaulted the target. | 进攻目标前二十分钟拍下的 |
[39:53] | Let me spool it up for you. | 我放给你们看 |
[40:00] | That fixture on the wall. We were in that room. | 看墙上那个固定装置 我们去过那间屋子 |
[40:02] | 20 minutes late. | 晚了二十分钟 |
[40:06] | They got him on the move, | 他们把他带走了 |
[40:07] | which means they’re gonna keep him alive. | 说明他们需要他活着 |
[40:10] | Yeah, they’re scrambling. | 是啊 他们走得很吃力 |
[40:12] | We’ll catch up to them. | 我们会追上他们的 |
[40:14] | There was something else on the phone. | 手机里还有其他东西 |
[40:15] | Messages between its user and several foreign extremist groups. | 手机用户和几个国外极端主义组织的信息 |
[40:19] | Messages? | 什么信息 |
[40:20] | Offering Ray up, | 把雷交出去 |
[40:21] | as a valuable hostage for another group. | 作为高价值人质交给另一组织 |
[40:23] | With the walls closing in on Ansar, | 抓安萨尔的网渐渐收紧了 |
[40:24] | they may have already off-loaded him. | 他们可能已经把雷交出去了 |
[40:29] | So we don’t know who has Ray now | 所以我们不知道雷现在在谁手里 |
[40:30] | or if he’s even still in-country. | 也不知道他是否仍在这个国家 |
[40:32] | That room. Ray was in that room. | 那个房间 雷当时就在那里 |
[40:37] | I let him slip away. | 我却让他们溜走了 |