时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Jace! | 老杰 |
[00:15] | Whole task force has torn Tunisia apart. | 整个行动组把突尼斯翻了底朝天 |
[00:16] | The worse his chances get. | 他生还几率越小了 |
[00:19] | What am I supposed to do, just sit here alone? | 那我该怎么办 就独自坐在这 |
[00:22] | I didn’t realize that you and Naima stayed in touch. | 我都不知道你和奈玛一直有联系 |
[00:24] | She’s just one of those lovely people. | 她就是那种很可爱的人 |
[00:26] | You know, you come into their life once, and it’s for good. | 一旦你进入她的生活 然后 就离不开了 |
[00:30] | – How do you stay sane? – Faith. | -那你是如何保持理智的 -信念 |
[00:36] | Ray’s trained to do whatever it takes to escape and survive. | 雷受的训练会让他竭尽所能逃走和活下来 |
[01:07] | Let’s go. Get up. | 走 起来 |
[01:11] | Up. | 起来 |
[01:13] | Up. | 站起来 |
[03:25] | – Hey. – Yep? | -你 -怎么了 |
[03:27] | – You should be resting. – Okay, thanks, Dad. | -你应该休息 -好 谢了 老爸 |
[03:29] | I’ll be sleeping when we get Ray. | 等我们找到雷我就睡 |
[03:31] | Ease up on yourself, all right? | 别绷得太紧 好吗 |
[03:33] | If it wasn’t for Bravo, we wouldn’t know he was trafficked | 要不是B队 我们根本不会知道 |
[03:35] | through El Kantaoui and… | 他是从甘塔乌依港被送走 |
[03:37] | on a ship somewhere in the Mediterranean. | 身处地中海某处的船上 |
[03:39] | There’s lots of ships move in and out of there. | 进出地中海的船很多 |
[03:41] | It’s taking Davis some time to figure out which one Ray was on. | 戴维斯得花点时间才能弄清楚雷在哪艘船上 |
[03:44] | The fact that you’re not hounding her | 既然你没有催她 |
[03:45] | tells me that you trust she’s on it. | 说明你很信任她 |
[03:47] | Yeah, well, the window’s closing. | 是啊 但机会即将消失 |
[03:48] | We all want him back, Jason. | 我们都想救他回来 杰森 |
[03:49] | Ray’s family. We need him back. | 雷是家人 我们必须救他回来 |
[03:52] | Hey, I got something. | 我有发现 |
[03:55] | Intel from the shophouse employee suggests | 据烟草店员工的情报 |
[03:57] | that Ray left the port of El Kantaoui | 雷大约在48到72小时前 |
[03:59] | approximately 48 to 72 hours ago. | 离开了甘塔乌依港 |
[04:01] | There were 18 vessels that departed during that time frame. | 那个时间段共有十八艘船离港 |
[04:03] | We don’t have enough manpower to track that many ships. | 我们没有足够的人力追踪那么多船 |
[04:06] | We don’t need it. | 并不需要 |
[04:06] | Checking the manifests and looking for anomalies, | 只需检查载货单 寻找异常情况 |
[04:08] | I was able to single out a container ship, the Aafrah. | 我挑出了一艘集装箱船 阿夫拉号 |
[04:12] | Ray’s on that ship? | 雷在那艘船上吗 |
[04:13] | – Now? – The manifests are fabricated, | -现在 -载货单是伪造的 |
[04:15] | the pattern of movement doesn’t track for a commercial vessel, | 移动的方式也不像是商船 |
[04:17] | and they are running faster and burning more fuel | 而且这艘船正在以超过合理航速 |
[04:19] | – than makes economic sense. – Yeah. | -耗费超额燃料快速行进 -是了 |
[04:21] | Racing to get their precious cargo to its destination. | 为了把他们的宝贵货物尽快送达 |
[04:24] | Which is where? | 目的地是哪里 |
[04:25] | Syria. | 叙利亚 |
[04:27] | Right in the belly of the beast. Which port? | 野兽的腹地 哪一个港口 |
[04:29] | Latakia. | 拉塔基亚 |
[04:30] | They’re hugging the coastline, | 他们已接近海岸线 |
[04:30] | so they should be there in about eight hours. | 预计八小时内即可抵达 |
[04:32] | Good news is it’s one of the few places in country that’s stable. | 好消息是 那是该国少数稳定地区之一 |
[04:35] | We lose initiative if he gets to that port. | 要是被他们先赶到港口 我们就失去了先机 |
[04:36] | We got to hit in open water now. | 我们要马上在水域动手 |
[04:39] | Davis, how certain are you that Ray’s on that ship? | 戴维斯 你对雷在船上的把握有多少 |
[04:41] | It’s the first thing I’ve been sure of since we got to Tunisia. | 这是我们到突尼斯后我唯一有把握的事 |
[04:43] | All right. Warning order en route. | 好 在途中发出警告命令 |
[04:45] | Round up your team and get them ready for a maritime interdiction. | 集合队伍 做好海上拦截的准备 |
[04:51] | The vessel carrying Ray is a feeder class container ship. | 运载雷的船是一艘支线集装箱船 |
[04:54] | We know how many pax on board? | 船上有多少人 |
[04:55] | Given the manifests are bogus, no telling. | 因为舱单是假的 无从得知 |
[04:57] | But we have seen up to four enemy at any given time topside, | 但是可以看到随时有四名敌军在上面 |
[05:00] | sometimes armed, sometimes not. | 有时是武装人员 有时不是 |
[05:01] | Not to be a Debbie, but how sure are we that Ray’s still alive? | 这么说有点蠢 但雷还活着的把握有多少 |
[05:04] | Based on AKM’s past tactics, techniques and procedures, | 根据阿尔卡迪尔运动的以往的战术和流程 |
[05:07] | they’ll likely have plans for him in Syria. | 他们多半在叙利亚有用到雷的地方 |
[05:09] | Getting an American onto their turf and exploiting him | 把美国人弄到自己地盘上加以利用 |
[05:11] | is a prime opportunity for propaganda and recruiting purposes. | 是他们主要的宣传招募手段 |
[05:15] | Particularly if they’re aware that Ray’s military. | 尤其当他们意识到雷是军人 |
[05:17] | Which is why the boat’s never gonna make it to port. Got it? | 因此这艘船绝对不能入港 明白了吗 |
[05:19] | You know the drill, right? | 你知道水上救援演习吧 |
[05:20] | Zodiac goes in the water, we jump after it. | 黄道带橡皮艇一入水 我们就跟着跳 |
[05:22] | All right, jock up, boys. | 好 整装待发吧 |
[05:23] | Ray’s waiting on you. | 雷在等着大家 |
[06:09] | If you’re watching this video, it… | 如果你看到这段视频 |
[06:13] | means the worst has happened. | 就意味着最坏的事情已发生 |
[06:17] | Whoever sees this… | 无论是谁看到 |
[06:20] | I want you to know I died doing what I loved. | 我想告诉你 我是为我热爱的事业而死 |
[06:25] | I am not afraid of what’s coming. | 我不害怕即将到来的结果 |
[06:29] | Know that. | 记住 |
[06:33] | I only… | 我只是… |
[06:37] | I only wish I had more time. | 我只希望我有更多时间 |
[06:39] | With each of you. | 和你们每一个人在一起 |
[06:42] | My brothers. My family. | 和我的兄弟们和家人们在一起 |
[06:46] | Jameelah. | 贾米拉 |
[06:48] | RJ RJ. | |
[06:51] | Naima. | 奈玛 |
[06:55] | I am so, so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[07:01] | I love you. I love you so much. | 我爱你们 我非常爱你们 |
[07:49] | One minute! | 一分钟 |
[07:50] | – One minute! – One minute! | -一分钟 -一分钟 |
[08:07] | You good? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:10] | Before all this, I called Ray a selfish son of a bitch. | 在这之前 我说雷是个自私鬼 |
[08:13] | Just can’t let that be the last thing I say to him. | 这不能成为我对他说的最后一句话 |
[08:16] | It won’t be. | 不会的 |
[08:23] | Hey, we’re gonna miss our drop zone! | 我们要错过空降区域了 |
[08:25] | What’s going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[08:26] | The boat changed course. | 船改变了航向 |
[08:28] | It appears to be headed into port. | 似乎是要开进港口 |
[08:29] | We’ll call an audible. We’re still going. | 我们可以改变计划 我们还是要行动 |
[08:30] | That boat’s gonna make port before you can hit it. | 在你们降落船上之前 它会到达港口 |
[08:33] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是在逗我吧 |
[08:38] | Our shot at Ray just got canc’d. | 营救雷的机会刚刚黄了 |
[08:44] | for Can’t believeour we’re missing Ray by minutes. | 真不敢相信就几分钟时间 我们就错过了雷 |
[08:46] | That damn pilot was riding the brake up there. | 那个该死的飞行员改了航线 |
[08:48] | Not hitting them at sea, we lose our tactical advantage. | 不在海上采取攻击 我们就失去战术优势了 |
[08:50] | Look, Thirty, we are the tactical advantage, you got it? | 三十 我们本身就是战术优势 懂吗 |
[08:53] | All right, listen, | 好吧 |
[08:54] | we got thrown a curveball. | 我们要耍点花样 |
[08:55] | We’re gonna adapt. All right, guys? | 我们调整对策 各位 |
[09:00] | The ship’s gonna make port in Tartus in about 15. | 大约15分钟后 船就会达到塔尔图斯港 |
[09:02] | Guessing it’s not as calm there as it is in Latakia. | 我猜那里不会像拉塔基亚那么平静 |
[09:04] | The Syrian regular army and Russian troops | 叙利亚正规军和俄罗斯军队 |
[09:07] | are engaged with Al-Khidhir Movement fighters around the city. | 正在与城市周围的阿尔卡迪尔运动武装分子交战 |
[09:09] | Sounds as cuddly as a hornets’ nest. | 听起来跟捣鼓马蜂窝一样好玩 |
[09:11] | Well, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:12] | We’re gonna march right through hell, | 我们要穿越地狱 |
[09:13] | and we’re gonna pull him out, that’s what we’re gonna do. | 把他救出来 这就是计划 |
[09:15] | Now, look, I know you’re all anxious to go, | 我知道你们都很想去 |
[09:17] | but once Ray makes landfall, | 但只要雷踏上陆地 |
[09:20] | the entire game changes– | 整个情势就完全不同了 |
[09:22] | you’ll be working in a completely nonpermissive environment. | 你们将在一个完全非允许的环境下行动 |
[09:24] | Syria is an active war zone. | 叙利亚是活跃战区 |
[09:26] | We don’t have many friendlies close to Tartus. | 我们在塔尔图斯附近并没有多少友军 |
[09:28] | So we HAHO, hit the water, | 所以我们可以跳伞进入海域 |
[09:30] | swim over the beach, pull Ray out of that gongshow. | 游到岸上 把雷从这场武装秀里解救出来 |
[09:33] | Well, hitting a boat in open water is one thing, | 在公海上袭击一艘船是一回事 |
[09:36] | but greenlighting an op into a tinderbox | 但允许作战人员进入一个地理政治极其复杂 |
[09:38] | with massive geopolitical ramifications is another. | 战争一触即发的区域又是另一回事了 |
[09:41] | All we’ve got right now is an infil plan | 而且我们现在只有一个潜入计划 |
[09:43] | with a giant assumption stapled to it. | 这还是建立在一个巨大的假设之上的 |
[09:45] | I need a concrete plan that I can bring to the brass: | 我需要向上层汇报一个详细的计划 |
[09:48] | infil, actions-on, | 包括潜入 解救行动 |
[09:50] | exfil and contingencies. | 撤离以及偶发事件的应对 |
[09:52] | Let’s get to it. | 着手办吧 |
[10:37] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:39] | No, no, no… | 不不不… |
[11:07] | You got eyes on Ray? | 你找到雷了吗 |
[11:09] | Working on it. You got actions on for me? | 还在找 行动计划制定好了吗 |
[11:11] | It’s airtight– just need to know what I’m hitting. | 非常周密 不过还要知道要袭击什么东西 |
[11:13] | Eye in the sky’s about to show us. | 空中监视信息马上就会有了 |
[11:19] | – There. – Okay. | -在那 -很好 |
[11:31] | Lost eyes. | 看不到他了 |
[11:32] | Nobody else is coming off that boat. | 没有其他人从那艘船上下来 |
[11:34] | Ray must’ve been in that cluster that went into the warehouse. | 雷一定在进入仓库的那群人之中 |
[11:36] | Seems like they knew that we were watching them. | 他们似乎知道我们在监视他们 |
[11:37] | Yeah, they’ve adapted to us and the Russians | 是的 他们很熟悉我们 还有俄国人的无人机 |
[11:39] | running drones 24/7 over the AO. | 每天不间断地飞到作战区域 |
[11:41] | It’s got to be part of their TTPs now. | 这已经是他们战术程序的一部分了 |
[11:43] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[11:44] | Maybe they loaded into that vehicle. | 也许他们上了那辆车 |
[11:49] | Or that one. | 也可能是另一辆 |
[11:50] | No. No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不好 |
[11:52] | “No, no, no”? What do you mean, no, no, no, no? | “不 不 不好” 你说这话什么意思 |
[11:53] | Get up another ISR platform. | 再放出一架侦查监视设备 |
[11:54] | – We don’t have one. – Do something. | -我们没有多余的了 -想想办法 |
[11:56] | Follow them, will you? | 跟上他们 好吗 |
[11:57] | We don’t know that Ray’s | 我们还不清楚雷是否在 |
[11:58] | in one of those cars, that warehouse– | 其中一辆车上 或在那个仓库里… |
[12:00] | hell, he could still be on the same damn boat. | 他还有可能仍然在那艘船上 |
[12:01] | – Send us in, will you?! – Jason! | -让我们出动不行吗 -杰森 |
[12:03] | You know, we’ll hit the boat. | 我们要袭击那条船 |
[12:03] | If they’re not at the boat, we’ll hit the warehouse. | 如果他们不在船上 我们就袭击仓库 |
[12:05] | If they’re not in the warehouse, | 如果他们没在仓库 |
[12:06] | we’ll hit the buildings! | 我们就去袭击那些房子 |
[12:07] | We’ll hit every building until we find him! | 我们要一座接一座攻击 直到找到他为止 |
[12:09] | Every single person on this plane | 我们飞机上的每一个人 |
[12:10] | would gladly exchange their life for Ray’s. | 都非常乐意用自己的生命与雷交换 |
[12:13] | That doesn’t mean he would ask us to. | 这不代表他会要求我们这样做 |
[12:16] | Now, we cannot send you into a war zone | 现在 没有雷的消息的情况下 |
[12:17] | without some sense of Ray’s pos. | 我们不能把你们送进战区 |
[12:19] | I’m coordinating with SOCOM. I’m working HUMINT, SIGINT. | 我正在与作战司令部联络 收集人工情报和信号情报 |
[12:21] | I’m trying to get them to spin up additional assets in the area. | 我在尝试让他们联络此区域的其他线人 |
[12:23] | Whatever it takes to get back on his trail. | 无论如何也要重新找到他的踪迹 |
[12:27] | Even Ray knew his best shot of getting | 即使雷知道在那艘船上 |
[12:29] | rescued was on that boat. | 他最容易获救 |
[12:30] | He’s got to be losing faith right about now. | 他现在也快失去信心了 |
[12:35] | We were so close. | 我们就差一点 |
[12:36] | A couple more minutes and we would’ve had him back. | 只要再多几分钟 我们就能把他营救回来 |
[12:38] | I shouldn’t have argued with you at the shophouse. | 我不该在商店跟你争执的 |
[12:40] | It cost us time. | 浪费了时间 |
[12:42] | Not your fault. You did the right thing. | 不是你的错 你那样做是对的 |
[12:43] | You kept me from crossing a line | 你阻止了我越界 |
[12:45] | I wouldn’t have been able to uncross. | 一旦越界后就没有后悔药 |
[12:46] | You were Ray for me at that moment. | 那个时候你扮演了雷的角色 |
[12:49] | Just feel like I’m coming up short for him. | 只是感觉我很需要他 |
[12:51] | Ray’s never out of the fight. | 雷从来没有退出过战斗 |
[13:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:44] | Damn, four percent. | 该死 百分之四电量 |
[13:46] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[13:53] | Pilot’s got us circling. | 飞行员在带我们兜圈子 |
[13:54] | Have enough fuel to hold this pattern for eight hours. | 我们有足够的燃料可以连续兜圈八小时 |
[13:56] | Yeah, well, Ray doesn’t have that kind of time. | 雷可没有那么多时间了 |
[13:58] | The Ops Center at DEVGRU received this call a few minutes ago. | 海豹六队行动中心几分钟前接到这个电话 |
[14:01] | This is CWO Ray Perry. | 我是一级准尉雷·佩里 |
[14:06] | The first letter of the color of the day when I was taken | 我被劫持的那天的颜色首字母 |
[14:10] | is “B.” | 为B |
[14:13] | I’ve been captured by AKM forces, but… | 抓捕我的是阿尔卡迪尔运动势力 但是… |
[14:17] | Well, if he’s sending up a flare, can you track that? | 如果他发信号 你能追踪到吗 |
[14:19] | The phone won’t pin– maybe he powered it down, | 找不到那部手机了 可能是关机了 |
[14:20] | maybe it’s out of range, maybe it’s out of battery. | 也可能是没有信号 或者没电了 |
[14:22] | If it powers up again, I’ll find him. | 等重新启动的时候 我会找到他的 |
[15:01] | No! | 不要 |
[15:03] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[15:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[15:24] | I got him. | 找到他了 |
[15:27] | Master Chief, | 总士官长 |
[15:28] | it’s time to bring Ray home. | 该接雷回家了 |
[15:41] | Ray’s phone pinned to a location in town known as AKM turf. | 雷的手机定位在阿尔卡迪尔运动的地盘 |
[15:44] | I’ve sent the coordinates to your ATAKs. | 我把坐标发给你们了 |
[15:46] | Yeah, but that’s the phone,not the man. | 但只是手机的位置 不是人的位置 |
[15:48] | That’s what we have. | 我们只有这个 |
[15:49] | Enough to get us off this plane and into the sandbox. | 足以让我们下飞机进沙盒了 |
[15:52] | – So, you’re up. – What’s the situation on the ground? | -轮到你了 -地面什么情况 |
[15:54] | Fighting is breaking out on the outskirts of the city | 俄罗斯部队和阿尔卡迪尔运动 |
[15:56] | between Russian forces and AKM. | 在市郊交火了 |
[15:58] | Might make a good diversion at least, keep eyes off us. | 至少能转移注意力 掩护我们 |
[16:01] | Till we end up in the middle of a dirtbag civil war. | 但我们早晚会卷入混乱的内战之中 |
[16:04] | ROEs keep you from engaging Russian troops unless fired upon. | 交战规则是敌不犯我 我不开火 |
[16:08] | Even then, let’s try not to start World War III getting Ray back. | 即便如此 救雷时也尽量不要触发三战 |
[16:11] | We’ll stay in the shadows and avoid | 暗中行动 避免任何 |
[16:13] | any direct action that doesn’t involve Ray. | 与雷无关的动作 |
[16:16] | We’re no good to Ray if we can’t get him out of there. | 营救失败 对雷百害无一利 |
[16:18] | What’s our extract platform? | 我们怎么撤离 |
[16:19] | There’s a number of assets available. I’m working on ’em now. | 有几个支援方案 我正在联系 |
[16:22] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:22] | Ray’s gonna be injured, so don’t leave us | 雷抗不了太久 所以不要让我们 |
[16:24] | hanging in the wind too long, all right? | 等太久 好吗 |
[16:26] | You get to Ray, we’ll get you out. | 你们找到雷 我们会救你们出来 |
[16:29] | Gonna earn our tridents today, boys. | 今天要赢回属于我们的荣誉 兄弟们 |
[17:01] | My men told me you escaped your bindings. | 我的手下告诉我你自己解绑了 |
[17:05] | You don’t look like a magician, so you are trained, no? | 你看起来也不像魔术师 你受过训练 |
[17:09] | Army? | 陆军 |
[17:12] | Marine? | 海军 |
[17:42] | 30 seconds! | 30秒 |
[17:44] | 30 seconds! | 30秒 |
[18:13] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing Road Warrior. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过差旅人阶段 |
[18:15] | That’s a good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[18:16] | Proceed to Fury Road. | 进入狂暴之路阶段 |
[18:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:27] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[19:33] | As soon as I do, you’ll kill me. | 我读完了你就会杀了我 |
[20:36] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Fury Road. | 作战中心 这里是B1 已过狂暴之路 |
[20:38] | What’s the time to our extract? | 撤离时间是什么时候 |
[20:39] | Yeah, Bravo 1, I copy Fury Road. Stand by. | B1收到 已过狂暴之路阶段 待命 |
[20:42] | There’s an LZ one klick east of Bravo’s current location | B队目前位置往东一公里有个降落点 |
[20:44] | the pilots are willing to land at. | 直升机可以在那里降落 |
[20:46] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[20:47] | LZ coordinates are headed your way now. | 正在发送降落点坐标 |
[20:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:50] | B1 Bravo 1, | |
[20:51] | AKM forces are retreating and about two klicks from your LZ. | 阿尔卡迪尔部队正在撤退 距降落点约2公里 |
[20:53] | You need to get to that LZ ASAP, | 你们要尽快到达该降落点 |
[20:55] | or we need to secure you a new one. | 否则我们需要更改降落点 |
[20:57] | That’s good copy. | 收到 |
[20:58] | It’s gonna take some time to clear the target. | 完成目标任务需要一些时间 |
[21:00] | Second they know we’re here, Ray’s ass is in the jackpot. | 他们一旦知道了我们在这 雷就性命不保了 |
[21:03] | Might want to make it quiet then. | 不要有动静 |
[21:04] | Ray doesn’t have time for quiet. | 雷没时间等我们安静行动 |
[21:06] | Make entrance through the front. | 从正面突破 |
[21:07] | Sonny, Metal, move. | 桑尼 全金属 行动 |
[21:21] | Metal, on you. | 全金属 你先上 |
[21:27] | Go. | 行动 |
[21:28] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[22:22] | Naima. Jameelah. RJ. | 奈玛 贾米拉 小雷 |
[22:28] | No. No, no. | 不要 |
[22:42] | Up ahead! up ahead! go, go, go, go, go! | 正前方 正前方 行动 |
[22:48] | I ain’t got time for this! | 我没时间磨蹭的 |
[23:16] | Sons of bitch ain’t even aiming. | 这群狗娘养根本就是乱打一通 |
[23:17] | Get some rounds in that doorjamb! | 往门框上打几枪 |
[23:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:21] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[23:54] | Crash out! | 投弹 |
[24:06] | On me! | 跟我来 |
[24:37] | Breacher up. | 准备破门 |
[25:01] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:03] | How is he? Ray? | 雷还好吗 |
[25:06] | Pulse? | 有脉搏吗 |
[25:10] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[25:15] | Wake up, man. Come on. Wake up, Ray. | 醒醒 雷 快啊 |
[25:16] | Come on. Give me something. | 快醒醒 能听到吗 |
[25:17] | Wake up. | 快醒来 |
[25:18] | Come on. We did it. Come on. | 快 我们找到你了 快醒来 |
[25:21] | We did it. Wake up! | 我们找到你了 快醒来 |
[25:23] | That’s it. Here to bring you home. | 好了 我们来带你回家了 |
[25:26] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Jace. | -你会没事的 -老杰 |
[25:27] | I’m here. I just need you to fight. | 我在这 坚持住 |
[25:30] | Just need you to fight a little bit longer, okay, brother? | 还需要你再坚持一会 兄弟 |
[25:32] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[25:35] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[25:36] | We’re passing Thunderdome. | 已过雷霆阶段 |
[25:42] | That is a good copy, bravo 1. | 收到B1 |
[25:45] | That’s the best I can do here. | 我只能做到这了 |
[25:46] | Hey, you ready to go home? | 准备好回家了吗 |
[25:50] | I’ve been ready. | 早就准备好了 |
[25:51] | You boys sure took your sweet-ass time. | 你们可真够慢的 |
[25:55] | Coordinates? | 坐标多少 |
[25:56] | Extract point is ten mikes out, maybe 15. | 距撤离点还有十分钟 也许十五分钟 |
[25:58] | On foot. | 步行 |
[26:04] | It’s gonna be hard enough with that leg. | 对他的腿来说太难了 |
[26:06] | But without shoes? | 而且还没有鞋 |
[26:21] | You can knock Prime Time down, but you can’t knock him out. | 你能打倒黄金时间 但绝不会打败他 |
[26:52] | Clowns ain’t gonna go easy. | 这些小丑是不会轻易放过我们的 |
[26:54] | Enemy’s got a say in the fight. | 敌人在战斗中占上风 |
[26:55] | Jace, give me a sidearm. | 老杰 给我一把手枪 |
[26:58] | – Are you sure? – Need as many guns as we can get. | -你确定 -有多少给我多少 |
[27:00] | That hand looks kind of rough. | 你有只手看起来受伤了 |
[27:04] | It’s why god gave me two. | 所以上帝给了我两只手 |
[27:06] | There was another guy. | 这里还有一个人 |
[27:08] | – Leadership – I didn’t see him. | -可能是头儿 -没见过 |
[27:11] | Jace. | 老杰 |
[27:13] | We don’t have time to go after HVTs. You understand? | 我们没时间追捕高价值目标 明白吗 |
[27:16] | Help him. | 扶他起来 |
[27:18] | Hey, Thirty, Thirty, Thirty, I got him. | 三十 三十 三十 让我来 |
[27:25] | Welcome back to Bravo, Warrant Officer Perry. | 欢迎回到B队 佩里准尉 |
[27:28] | I got you, buddy. | 有我在呢 伙计 |
[27:37] | What the hell was that? | 什么声音 |
[27:38] | Russian jets. Fight’s getting closer. | 俄罗斯喷气式飞机 大战在即了 |
[27:41] | Look, Ray’s not gonna be able to make it on foot. | 雷这样肯定走不出去了 |
[27:46] | Family truckster looks like our salvation. | 靠小卡车救命吧 |
[27:49] | What’s the call, Jace? | 怎么办 老杰 |
[27:52] | Prepare to move! | 准备前进 |
[27:53] | – No. – What’s up? | -不好 -怎么了 |
[27:55] | Russians are flying sorties. | 俄罗斯人准备出击了 |
[27:56] | They’re providing CAS for their troops, | 准备给他们的部队提供近距空援 |
[27:57] | So our air assets are being blocked from the airspace. | 所以我们的空中支援将被封锁 |
[28:01] | Bravo 1, this is havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[28:03] | Your LZ’s been compromised, | 降落区已经沦陷 |
[28:04] | And your air assets have been denied. How copy? | 你们失去了空中支援 收到了吗 |
[28:06] | That’s good copy. We’re securing a vehicle right now. | 收到 我们正朝车辆方向前进 |
[28:08] | Will update you on the exfil. | 撤退时通知你们 |
[28:09] | Copy that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[28:13] | You think you can coordinate an exfil outside the city limits? | 能不能把撤退安排在市郊 |
[28:16] | The QRF. They’ll be southeast. | 快速反应部队 他们在东南方向 |
[28:18] | Bravo 1, this is havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[28:19] | We’ll send down the rendezvous coordinates with your QRF. | 我们把集合坐标发送给快速反应部队 |
[28:23] | Head to the southeast corner of the city. Be advised. | 朝着城市的东南角前进 请注意 |
[28:26] | Enemy troops are retreating from Russian offensive | 敌军在俄罗斯的进攻中撤退了 |
[28:28] | back your way. How copy? | 在朝你们的方向撤退 收到了吗 |
[28:30] | Good copy, Havoc. We’re Charlie Mike. | 收到 继续任务 |
[28:32] | You ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:34] | Didn’t make it this far to tap out now. | 坚持了这么久可不能认输 |
[28:36] | All right, let’s move! | 好 咱们前进 |
[28:39] | Move! move! | 前进 前进 |
[28:42] | Break out! | 突破防御 |
[29:01] | Ray! | 雷 |
[29:27] | Move! | 前进 |
[29:55] | Think we shook ’em. | 应该甩掉他们了 |
[29:58] | Is he good? | 他没事吧 |
[29:59] | I don’t know, man. | 说不好 兄弟 |
[30:00] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫说不好 |
[30:01] | Come on, Ray! Hey! | 醒醒 雷 |
[30:04] | Hang in there, buddy. We’re almost home. | 撑住 伙计 就快到家了 |
[30:14] | We got company. | 有人尾随 |
[30:35] | Bravo 1, we got you on ISR. | B1 侦察监视设备看到你了 |
[30:37] | The road is clear up ahead. | 前方道路无障碍 |
[30:38] | You found bravo a way home? | 你能给B队找条回家路线吗 |
[30:40] | Copy. Transmitting now. | 收到 即刻发送 |
[30:42] | They’re closing fast. | 他们在快速逼近我们 |
[30:44] | Havoc, this is 1. I got the coordinates. | B1呼叫作战中心 坐标收到 |
[30:48] | Winchester! Winchester! | 子弹用尽 子弹用尽 |
[31:04] | Man, these guys are persistent! | 这些人真是穷追不舍 |
[31:09] | Ten seconds out. | 距离目标十秒 |
[31:25] | Rendezvous point’s down that hill! Move! | 集合点就在山丘下面 走 |
[31:32] | Move! Move! Move! | 走 走 走 |
[31:36] | Move! | 走 |
[31:54] | Hey, this is gonna suck. | 这可要受点罪 |
[31:57] | Keep the faith, brother. | 我有信心 兄弟 |
[31:58] | Yeah. Buckle up. Let’s go. | 好 抓紧 咱们走 |
[32:27] | Get him up, get him up. | 扶他起来 扶他起来 |
[32:30] | Easy, easy. Watch his leg. | 轻点 轻点 小心他的腿 |
[32:31] | Yeah, it’s hit, it’s hit. | 是 他负伤了 有伤 |
[32:32] | Bravo’s up. Full head count. | B队登机 全员齐整 |
[32:53] | – The legend grows. – That’s right. | -传奇延续 -没错 |
[32:56] | You know, I’ll deny saying this, | 我跟谁都不会承认说过这话 |
[32:59] | But I’d follow you anywhere, bro. | 但我愿跟你去任何地方 兄弟 |
[33:01] | Only as good as my teammates. | 只要为了我的队友们好 |
[33:11] | Come on, now. Look at this. | 好了 你看 |
[33:12] | This is a hell of a lot better | 这可比 |
[33:14] | than the coffee you’ve been drinking, right? | 你一直喝的咖啡强太多了 对吧 |
[33:17] | The entire week has been a blur, so… | 一整周都过得迷迷糊糊 所以 |
[33:20] | When these, uh, ops go sideways, | 任务出问题时候 |
[33:22] | It’s hard to shake, right? | 很难置身事外 对吗 |
[33:25] | Yeah, I guess that’s true. | 是 千真万确 |
[33:27] | We avoided a whole lot of pain | 因为你的努力 |
[33:31] | ’cause of your hard work. All of us did. | 我们少受了很多罪 我们所有人都是 |
[33:34] | I just pointed the spear towards Ray. | 我只是指出雷的位置 |
[33:38] | You did the rest. | 剩下的都是你的功劳 |
[33:39] | Like I said, only as good as my teammates. | 就像我说过的 只要为了我的队友们好 |
[33:42] | Team. | 敬团队 |
[33:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:45] | Think I’m gonna go enjoy the flight. | 我得去享受一下飞行旅程了 |
[33:48] | Onward. | 前进 |
[34:04] | Not bad, right, | 干得还不错吧 |
[34:05] | for a couple mothballs from last week. | 对于上周还是退役状态的几个人来说 |
[34:12] | We going back to those mothballs after we land? | 落地以后 还得在退役的堆里混 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:19] | You know, before all this started… | 在这次之前 |
[34:23] | …you told me to go out there and do my job on any team. | 你告诉我应该走出去 适应不同的队伍 |
[34:27] | That operating’s operating. | 执行任务就是执行任务 |
[34:30] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:33] | I’m wrong. How’s that? | 我错了 怎么说 |
[34:34] | Tactically, it’s the same. | 严格来说 是一样的 |
[34:36] | But you put a different person standing next to you, and… | 但是如果旁边站着的是不同的人 |
[34:40] | Everything changes. | 一切都不一样了 |
[34:42] | Only thing that matters | 唯一重要的 |
[34:43] | Are the brothers to the left of you | 就是站在你左边的兄弟 |
[34:45] | And to the right of you. | 还有你右边的兄弟 |
[34:52] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[35:21] | Oh, you’re waking up. | 你醒了 |
[35:24] | We’re over, uh… | 我们已经过了… |
[35:26] | We’re almost home. | 我们马上到家了 |
[35:34] | Look, ray, uh, | 那个 雷 |
[35:36] | Me blaming you for… | 我把B队的问题 |
[35:39] | For bravo’s problems, uh… | 都赖在你头上 |
[35:42] | That wasn’t right. | 是不对的 |
[35:44] | Team was down, and… | 队员士气低迷 |
[35:48] | You were frustrated. | 你很沮丧 |
[35:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:51] | Believe me, I was questioning my choices, too. | 相信我 我当时也质疑自己的选择 |
[35:53] | It’s, uh, I got this really great quality | 我这人有个毛病 |
[35:57] | Of, uh, saying the most horrible things | 总是把最难听的话 |
[36:01] | To people that, uh… | 都说给 |
[36:05] | …people that mean the most to me. | 说给对我最重要的人听 |
[36:07] | Actions and words, brother. | 行动胜过语言 哥们 |
[36:10] | – Yeah. – What you boys did… | -是啊 -你们兄弟几个 |
[36:14] | Putting it on the line for me, it… | 为了我冒着生命危险 |
[36:19] | It’s easy to make ourselves expendable for the best of us. | 为了我们最优秀的一员 我们愿意牺牲自己 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:29] | You know, when I told you to, uh, | 我当时跟你说 |
[36:30] | start picking up the team, | 开始接队的时候 |
[36:31] | I didn’t mean for you to do it literally. | 我没让你真的”接”啊 |
[36:35] | Well, somebody had to carry your ass. | 总得有人接你回去吧 |
[36:41] | Look at this guy, huh? | 瞧瞧这位 |
[36:43] | I let you out of my sight for one op, and this is what I get? | 让你离开我的视线行动一次 就这样了 |
[36:46] | Huh? Come on, you’re killing me. | 你可要了我的命了 |
[36:48] | I appreciate you, uh, | 我很感激你 |
[36:50] | dusting off wetsuit for me. | 替我收拾烂摊子 |
[36:53] | I know I said that you should start | 我知道我说过 |
[36:54] | letting bravo stand on their own. | 你该让B队自力更生了 |
[36:57] | But in my darkest moments, | 但在我最黑暗的时刻 |
[37:00] | I was really hoping you’d choose | 我真的非常希望 |
[37:01] | to get back into the fight, brother. | 你能回来与我们并肩 兄弟 |
[37:04] | Wasn’t any choice to be made. | 根本不用考虑 |
[37:11] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[37:13] | has Bravo 1 back in the saddle for good? | B1重回战场了吗 |
[37:15] | No, man. | 不 兄弟 |
[37:17] | This was my last dance. | 这是我最后一次行动了 |
[37:19] | Then you went out in style. | 然后体面地离开 |
[37:22] | Just another op. | 只是另一个行动而已 |
[37:26] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[37:35] | All right, make sure that’s taped down good. | 确认下它粘牢了没 |
[37:40] | go ahead, cut him loose. | 给他松开 |
[37:44] | coming through, guys. | 借过 |
[37:53] | Bye-bye. | 走好 |
[38:14] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[38:17] | Hey, honey. Hey, baby. | 宝贝女儿 |
[38:19] | Hey. Stop, stop, stop. | 等一下 等一下 |
[38:22] | Oh, god. Naima. | 天呐 奈玛 |
[38:26] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[38:28] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[38:30] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 儿子 |
[38:33] | You miss daddy? | 想爸爸吗 |
[38:35] | You give me a smile? | 给爸爸笑一个 |
[38:36] | Hey. I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[38:42] | I missed you a lot. | 我想死你了 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | Too many close calls on this one. | 这次任务真是多次侥幸脱险 |
[39:31] | What if we didn’t get him back? | 要是我们没把他救回怎么办 |
[39:32] | It ain’t like you to be dealing in hypotheticals. | 你又不是活在假设中 |
[39:36] | Yeah, but this ray ordeal’s a good reminder | 是啊 但雷这次的磨难算是提了个醒 |
[39:40] | that tomorrow isn’t promised to any of us. | 明天可能什么事都会发生在我们身上 |
[39:43] | Kind of makes you, uh, reconsider things | 也会让你重新考虑一些事情 |
[39:46] | that, you know, you’ve been putting off. | 比如说 你一直推迟的事情 |
[39:49] | I mean, I would offer to buy you a drink, | 我意思说 我想请你喝一杯 |
[39:51] | but I do remember last time I did, | 但是我记得上次要请你的时候 |
[39:53] | you were like, “i can buy my own drinks.” | 你说 我可以自己付酒钱 |
[39:55] | And you walked away. | 然后走掉了 |
[39:58] | I’ll have a whiskey. | 我要一杯威士忌 |
[39:59] | – Oh. Oh, really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[40:01] | Like you said, you know, it just… | 就像你说的 |
[40:03] | makes you reconsider things. | 会让人重新考虑一些事情 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:12] | I’ll get, uh, two shots of whiskey. | 给我两杯威士忌 |
[40:15] | Hey, what’s up, peaches? | 还好吗 帅哥 |
[40:17] | Where the hell’d you go to when we got back? | 回来之后你去哪了 |
[40:19] | – Had to go see lindell. – Oh, yeah? | -去见林戴尔了 -是吗 |
[40:21] | Does he, uh, get you to push papers again? | 他还让你做文书工作 |
[40:23] | He reinstated me. | 他让我复职了 |
[40:26] | Bravo. | 回B队 |
[40:26] | – No way. – Oh, yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[40:28] | Yeah! you’re back to bravo, baby. | 太好了 你回B队了 |
[40:29] | Yeah! hell yeah, brother. | 太好了 兄弟 |
[40:32] | I guess, uh, saving ray | 我猜 救出雷 |
[40:34] | and sparing lindell from a congressional rectal exam | 国会没找林戴尔的麻烦 |
[40:37] | changed his mind. | 这让他改变了主意 |
[40:40] | Actually, it was jason. | 其实是因为杰森 |
[40:41] | Wow. So, bravo 1’s back, too? | B1也归队了 |
[40:43] | No. | 没有 |
[40:45] | He just came back to get ray. | 他只是回来救雷的 |
[40:47] | Well, I’m happy for you, buddy. | 好吧 我为我高兴 兄弟 |
[40:49] | Got everything you want right in front of you. | 想要的都得到了 |
[40:54] | All right. | 好了 |