时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What did your captors employ during captivity? | 俘虏你的人在囚禁你时用了什么手段 |
[00:07] | Ice picks. Power tools. | 冰锥 电动刀具 |
[00:08] | But warriors, | 但是我们这样的战士 |
[00:09] | we want to keep serving the best way we know how, | 想要用我们擅长的来继续报效国家 |
[00:10] | people act like we’re addicts. | 他们把我们当作战争贩子 |
[00:12] | That was my friend Hannah. | 那是我朋友汉娜 |
[00:14] | When I was in texas, | 但之前我回得州的时候 |
[00:15] | We became more than friends. | 我们关系更进一步了 |
[00:16] | If we decide to make this real, | 如果我们要在一起 |
[00:18] | one of us needs To leave Bravo. | 我们其中一个就要离开B队 |
[00:20] | I could consider going to another team. | 我可以考虑去另一队 |
[00:22] | Maybe you’re not regressing, | 如果能回到喜欢的事情上 |
[00:23] | if you’re returning to something that you love. | 就不算退步 |
[00:25] | My replacement, lieutenant Soto. | 接替我的人 索托少校 |
[00:27] | Something tells me that Soto isn’t really the sit-back type. | 我感觉索托并是愿意放手的类型 |
[00:30] | It’s a new day and a new Bravo, gentlemen. | 这是新B队的崭新的一天 先生们 |
[00:31] | Warriors, they weren’t meant | 战士们 理论上是不应该 |
[00:33] | to survive the battlefield. | 活着离开战场的 |
[00:34] | I quit the one job that I ever loved. | 我放弃这份我唯一热爱过的工作 |
[00:36] | Been expecting you to walk in here | 当我知道娜塔莉不去圣地亚哥的时候 |
[00:38] | since I learned I’m losing Natalie to san diego. | 就一直在等你了 |
[00:40] | Sir, I’ve identified The one job | 长官 我已经找到了一个 |
[00:41] | that makes me want to get up in the morning. | 我愿意在早晨起床的工作 |
[00:44] | And what job is that? | 什么工作 |
[00:45] | Being Bravo 1 again. | 做回B1 |
[00:49] | Well, crushed that diving package. | 收起潜水包 |
[00:52] | Safely say that Bravo is back. | 可以放心地说B队回来了 |
[00:53] | Team’s never moved so fast in the water. | 队伍从未在水里行进得这么快 |
[00:55] | Even with Sonny checking his six every three seconds. | 即使桑尼每隔三秒就检查一次他的安全 |
[00:57] | You know, I’ll tell you what, I think he was moving that fast | 我觉得他之所以行动得那么快 |
[00:59] | – because of the shark in the water. – Oh, god! | -是因为害怕水里的鲨鱼 -老天 |
[01:01] | Yeah, won’t be laughing | 是啊 鲨鱼吃你的时候 |
[01:02] | when that shark’s got you in his jaws. | 我是不会笑的 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I just don’t understand why we’re doing all this diving | 我不明白我们为什么要在 |
[01:07] | for that one lake in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗那个湖里潜水这么多次 |
[01:11] | Well, so much for your promise to never complain again | 自从老杰回来 三十回到C队 |
[01:13] | After Jace came back and Thirty returned to Charlie. | 你次次保证不会再抱怨了 |
[01:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:19] | Now that Ray’s been cleared hot, | 现在雷也结束审查了 |
[01:20] | I am itching to stop training and get back to fighting. | 我只想立刻停止训练 回到真正的战斗中去 |
[01:23] | Makes two of us, brother. | 同感 老兄 |
[01:24] | I know Jace is feeling the same | 我知道老杰也这么想 |
[01:26] | After all those hoops Lindell made him jump through | 毕竟林戴尔让他经历重重考验 |
[01:27] | to get back to Bravo 1. | 才终于让他做回B1 |
[01:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:32] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:33] | Bravo team’s next three months. | B队未来三个月的行程计划 |
[01:35] | Starting with mandatory nels tomorrow. | 从明天的强制安检开始 |
[01:38] | Mandatory means mandatory. | 没有任何商量 |
[01:40] | Wow, look at these colors. | 看看这颜色 |
[01:41] | Navy elearning. | 海军在线学习 |
[01:42] | Nope, it’s not gonna work. | 不 这样不行 |
[01:44] | We don’t fight behind a computer. | 我们不会在电脑后面战斗 |
[01:45] | Besides, I want us working on CQC training. | 再说 我们要进行近身作战训练 |
[01:49] | Seems we disagree, Master Chief. | 看来我们不同意 总士官长 |
[01:51] | Again. Learning curve as you and I figure out | 再次 咱们找到合作方法所需的学习曲线 |
[01:53] | how to work together is getting a little long. | 变得越来越长 |
[01:55] | Well, you know what, you’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[01:57] | See, Bravo has a… a way of doing things around here, | B队有自己的训练方法 |
[02:01] | and they work. | 并且很高效 |
[02:03] | Well, I’m here to keep you working. | 我来就是为了让你们持续高效 |
[02:04] | Trust the process. | 相信这个过程 |
[02:09] | It’s kind of cool to see it all laid out like this, | 这样布局还挺酷的 |
[02:12] | – Color coded. – Yeah, includes actual breaks. | -彩色编码 -是 还有真正的休息时间 |
[02:15] | It’s nice for those of us who have stuff outside of work. | 对我们这些工作之余还有事的人来说是好事 |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:19] | Brock, hey, let’s go hit the shooting range, huh? | 布罗克 我们去射击场吧 |
[02:22] | Knock off that rust, see if you can still shoot straight there, cowboy. | 看你还能不能射准 牛仔 |
[02:25] | Eh, Metal’s got me, man. Thanks. | 金属找我有事 老兄 谢了 |
[02:27] | Metal has you? | 金属找你 |
[02:29] | If he’s looking for something to do, let him join you. | 如果他想找点事做 让他跟你去吧 |
[02:31] | Otherwise, he’s gonna make you go diving again. | 要不然他又会逼你去潜水的 |
[02:34] | And again. And again. | 一次又一次 |
[02:36] | That’s all right, man, I got plenty to do. | 没关系的 哥们 我有很多事要做 |
[02:37] | I’ll give some muster to the cake-eaters, that’s what I’ll do. | 我要给高官们开会 这就够我忙的了 |
[02:39] | Oh, uh, actually, we’re good. | 其实吧 我们不用了 |
[02:41] | I’ve been doing that since you left。 | 自从你离开了我就一直在练习 |
[02:42] | Is that right? | 真的假的 |
[02:47] | You got to be kidding me. Do you believe these guys? | 有没有搞错 你看看这几个家伙 |
[02:49] | That’s all right– we know what’s best for the team. | 没关系的 我们知道什么对团队最好 |
[02:51] | Tell you what, unified front to Soto. | 我跟你说 在索托那里统一战线 |
[02:53] | We got this. | 咱们可以的 |
[02:55] | Hey, brother, you know, now that I’m warrant, I… | 哥们 现在我是准尉了 我… |
[03:00] | I can’t really check a fellow officer like that. | 我不能跟同级官员对着干 |
[03:04] | Besides, I don’t have time– I’m, uh, leaving for Jordan | 另外 我也没时间 我马上就要去约旦了 |
[03:06] | as soon as I swing by the house and kiss the kids goodbye. | 我回家一趟跟孩子们道个别就得出发了 |
[03:08] | – Your S.A. assignment? – yeah. | -你的特别任务吗 -对 |
[03:10] | Thought that wasn’t for another two weeks. | 我还以为是两个礼拜之后的事 |
[03:12] | Yeah, plans changed. | 是啊 计划有变 |
[03:14] | Well, must be something big. | 肯定是个重要任务 |
[03:15] | Jace, you know you’re not cleared for details, brother. | 老杰 你知道你还没有权限了解详情 哥们 |
[03:18] | B-besides, uh, I only found out this morning. | 另外 我也是今天上午才知道的 |
[03:20] | I didn’t want to split focus from the diving FTX. | 我不想让大家在潜水训练里分神 |
[03:24] | Something’s off with the team. | 队里气氛不对 |
[03:25] | Doesn’t seem right. | 有点问题 |
[03:27] | Like Sonny said, everybody wants | 就像桑尼说的那样 大家都希望 |
[03:28] | to get back to it, me especially. | 开始执行任务 尤其是我 |
[03:30] | I get it. Just wish you were rolling with bravo, that’s all. | 我明白 就是希望你能跟B队一起行动 仅此而已 |
[03:34] | Hey, it’s the first time I’m heading out | 这是自从你回归以后 |
[03:36] | As warrant officer since you been back. | 我第一次以准尉的身份出任务 |
[03:39] | There’s bound to be some growing pains | 肯定会有一些不适应 |
[03:40] | while we get used to the new bravo, right? | 咱们得适应新的B队啊 对不对 |
[03:48] | “the new bravo.” | ‘新的B队’ |
[04:09] | So much for the guard dog. | 看门犬也不过如此 |
[04:10] | Looks like I’m gonna need a new one. | 看起来我需要再找一只了 |
[04:11] | Least one old dog learned the new trick | 最起码他这个老狗还能学会 |
[04:13] | of enjoying retirement. | 享受退休这个新把戏 |
[04:15] | Aren’t you supposed to be in, like, | 你星期五难道不是应该 |
[04:16] | music theory class on friday? | 在上什么音乐理论课吗 |
[04:18] | Canceled. Professor wanted to get a jump | 取消了 教授想要提前开始 |
[04:20] | on the week-long break. | 为期一周的休假 |
[04:22] | So I decided to come see | 所以我就打算来看看 |
[04:24] | – how you’re holding up. – Holding up? | -你还挺得住吗 -挺得住 |
[04:26] | You left your job, | 你离开了原来的工作 |
[04:28] | and Natalie went to San Diego without you. | 而且娜塔莉自己一个人去了圣地亚哥 |
[04:31] | Most people would spin out after that. | 一般人遇到这种情况都会失控 |
[04:33] | – I’m not most people. – I know, | -我可不是一般人 -我知道 |
[04:36] | but you were closer than you used to be. | 但是你今时不同往日了 |
[04:39] | It feels like an actual home. | 这里感觉像是个真正的家 |
[04:41] | I mean, all the furniture is in one piece. | 所有的家具都是完整的 |
[04:43] | Natalie was a good influence. | 娜塔莉对你有积极的影响 |
[04:45] | So, what are you not trying to say here? | 那么 你到底想说什么 |
[04:47] | I’m saying that I like this. | 我想说的是我喜欢这样 |
[04:49] | Okay, you like this. | 好吧 你喜欢这样 |
[04:52] | And I liked you with Natalie, | 而且我喜欢你和娜塔莉在一起 |
[04:53] | because I knew you were happy, | 因为我知道你那个时候是快乐的 |
[04:55] | but now that you’re back with the team | 但是你现在又回到队伍了 |
[04:56] | at your old job, I just… | 重新干老本行 我就是… |
[04:58] | wonder if it all goes back to how it was. | 担心你会不会又故态复萌 |
[05:00] | Not going back to how it was, I’m not spinning out, | 我不会故态复萌的 我也不会失控 |
[05:02] | not going backwards. | 也不会倒退 |
[05:04] | – Yet. – Yet? | -暂时 -暂时 |
[05:05] | All these changes, you think they’ll survive you operating? | 这么多的变化 你觉得他们能挺过你的任务吗 |
[05:11] | – Dad? – I’m sorry. | -爸 -不好意思 |
[05:12] | You plan on spending your whole break here, | 你是计划把全部的休息时间 |
[05:13] | checking up on me? | 都用来探望我吗 |
[05:15] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:17] | How about a little privacy right now, okay? | 现在能给我点隐私吗 |
[05:22] | It’s not my first day of school, babe. | 这又不是我第一天上学 宝贝 |
[05:23] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心的 |
[05:25] | You were up again last night. | 你昨晚又不睡觉了 |
[05:28] | Got thirsty. I wanted some water. | 口渴了 起来找水喝 |
[05:30] | You know you won’t scare me, right? | 你知道我都能接受的了 |
[05:32] | With the details. | 说说具体发生了什么 |
[05:33] | I survived and made it home. | 我活着回家了 |
[05:35] | Those are the only details that matter. | 这才是最重要的 |
[05:38] | I can handle whatever you’re comfortable sharing. | 你愿意分享的我都接受 |
[05:41] | I’ll be comfortable with getting back to work. | 我愿意回去工作 |
[05:43] | Just… just glad the day’s finally here. | 只是很高兴这一天终于来了 |
[05:50] | Hey. I will never understand | 我永远不会懂 |
[05:53] | that instinct to run back into a fight. | 那种想要回到战场的本能 |
[05:57] | Babe, when someone flatlines in the ER, what do you do? | 宝贝 如果急诊室有人不行了 你怎么办 |
[06:00] | – You pack it in? – It’s not the same. | -你会撒手不管吗 -那不一样 |
[06:03] | You’re the first Navy SEAL to be captured. | 你是第一个被俘的海豹突击队员 |
[06:06] | And I’ve been trained to handle all this. | 而我接受过这方面的训练 |
[06:09] | You’re leaving again? | 你又要走了吗 |
[06:13] | Yes, ma’am, and I will miss you every day. | 是的女士 我每天都会想你的 |
[06:15] | Last time you left, you got hurt. | 上次你离开 就受了伤 |
[06:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[06:27] | I know the last few months have been confusing and scary. | 我知道过去几个月你都在担惊受怕 |
[06:30] | I mean, it’s okay to be worried. | 我是说 担心也没什么 |
[06:34] | But you want to know what one of my favorite things | 但你知道爸爸最喜欢 |
[06:35] | about my job is? | 工作的哪一点吗 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | It gives me lots of chances to be brave. | 它给了我很多勇敢的机会 |
[06:42] | And this is a chance for you | 这次是一个让你 |
[06:44] | to be brave, too. | 也勇敢的机会 |
[06:47] | Can you do that? | 你可以做到吗 |
[06:48] | Are you leaving because you have to go… | 你走是因为你必须走 |
[06:51] | or because you want to go? | 还是因为你想走 |
[06:53] | Baby girl… | 宝贝女儿 |
[06:57] | You know I would never willingly leave you, don’t you? | 你知道我永远不会想要离开你的 对吧 |
[07:00] | We’ll be brave together. | 我们一起勇敢 |
[07:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:20] | I’m heading to the gym. You want to come? | 我要去健身房了 你想来吗 |
[07:22] | Did you know that Echo’s done two JCET | 你知道E队去年在巴拿马 |
[07:24] | in Panama in the last year? | 做了两次联合演习吗 |
[07:25] | I did not, but… | 我不知道 但是 |
[07:27] | what the hell has that got to do with you coming to the gym? | 这跟你来健身房有什么关系 |
[07:29] | Echo team’s intel officer’s duty assignment is up in a month, | E队情报官的职务任命一个月就到期了 |
[07:32] | and… I put in my application. | 我递交了申请 |
[07:35] | Ooh. Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Well, your stock is skyrocketing at command. | 你指挥做得如日中天 |
[07:44] | You sure you want to cash it in for a lateral move? | 你确定要降职去那边吗 |
[07:47] | It’s the best way to clear a path for us. | 这是为我们扫清障碍的最好办法 |
[07:50] | And… | 而且 |
[07:50] | I know that it’s a lot to throw at the guys, | 我知道大伙们可能接受不了 |
[07:54] | so I could use your help figuring how to tell them | 所以我需要你帮我想想怎么告诉他们 |
[07:56] | that I’m leaving Bravo… and we’re together. | 我要离开B队 还有我们在一起的事 |
[08:00] | It’s simple– just tell them you got a new job, | 很简单 就跟他们讲你有了个新工作 |
[08:01] | and then you and I will get a little | 然后你和我在他们面前 |
[08:03] | frisky In front of them. Yeah. | 秀一下就行 |
[08:05] | Sonny, it’s hard enough being taken seriously | 桑尼 作为一个女人在这个工作里 |
[08:08] | as a woman in this job. | 被认真对待已经够难的了 |
[08:09] | The last thing that I need is people thinking | 我最不希望的就是别人以为 |
[08:11] | that I changed my assignment for a guy. | 我为一个男人改变了任务 |
[08:13] | No, the team doesn’t think like that. | 不 他们不是这么想的 |
[08:15] | If you’re happy, they’re gonna be happy for you. | 如果你开心的话 他们会为你开心的 |
[08:19] | Clay and Ray were last time. | 上次是克莱和雷 |
[08:21] | – What, Clay knew, too? – That’s my point. | -克莱也知道了吗 -我就是这个意思 |
[08:24] | Nobody saw or treated you different, did they? | 他们没有区别看待和对待你。对吧 |
[08:26] | No. Lisa… | 不 丽莎 |
[08:29] | You got to stop looking for the clouds… | 别再想着天边的云彩了 |
[08:31] | ’cause there ain’t nothing but Sonny skies ahead. | 因为前方只有桑尼的晴天 |
[08:41] | Hope we didn’t wake all the neighbors up. | 希望我们没把邻居们都吵醒 |
[08:44] | With these paper-thin walls? Are you kidding me? | 这么薄的墙 你逗我吧 |
[08:49] | Oh, speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[08:52] | What-what happened to Jazzercise? | 跳爵士健美操的去哪里了 |
[08:55] | What? | 什么 |
[08:56] | Jazzercise. | 爵士健美操 |
[08:58] | Oh, come on, Jazzercise lady | 拜托 爵士健美操女郎 |
[08:59] | Who used to wake us up every morning with her workouts? | 那个每天早上锻炼声音都吵醒我们的女人 |
[09:05] | She, um… | 她呀… |
[09:07] | – She moved. – What? | -她搬走了 -什么 |
[09:09] | Yeah, like, to… | 没错 好像搬去了… |
[09:11] | I think, like… | 大概是… |
[09:13] | – Omaha, maybe? – Really? | -也许搬去奥马哈了 -真的吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:16] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[09:19] | Did I do that? | 是我弄的吗 |
[09:20] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[09:21] | I tweaked it training. | 训练的时候扭到了 |
[09:23] | Jace has been pushing us pretty hard. | 老杰最近对我们操练得非常狠 |
[09:25] | I can’t believe he’s back. | 真不敢相信他又回来了 |
[09:27] | After everything he sacrificed, you know, | 他牺牲了那么多之后 |
[09:29] | not being able to move on to a new chapter seems a little sad. | 结果还不能重新开始生活真是有点惨 |
[09:31] | – Nothing wrong with embracing who you are. – No, not at all, | -坚定做自己又没错 -是的 当然了 |
[09:33] | but you said yourself he had, you know, | 但你自己说过的 你觉得他有 |
[09:35] | good reason to step away. | 充分的理由离开这里 |
[09:36] | Yeah, just… I guess he… | 是的 不过…我估计他… |
[09:38] | found a better reason to come back. | 又找到了跟好的理由回来 |
[09:40] | After everything that Ray went through, | 毕竟最近雷经历的那些事 |
[09:42] | and Blackburn getting promoted, | 还有布莱克本被提升了 |
[09:44] | team needs him. | 我们小队需要他 |
[09:46] | Team’s always gonna need him. | 小队永远都会需要他的 |
[09:49] | You can’t fault somebody for returning to something they love. | 你不能怪罪一个回归自己所爱之事的人 |
[09:52] | It’s the same thing I’m doing. | 我也是这么做的 |
[09:54] | Yeah, sure, but, you know, at some point | 当然了 不过可能在某一个时刻 |
[09:55] | it can become unhealthy for him. | 回归对他来说并没益处 |
[09:57] | When is that, exactly? | 那到底是什么时刻 |
[09:58] | When he’s just repeating a broken pattern, | 等他重蹈残破的套路 |
[10:00] | you know, doing the same thing over and over again, | 就是他不断做着相同的事情 |
[10:02] | expecting a different result. | 却期望能获得一个不同的结果 |
[10:06] | You think that’s what we’re doing? | 你觉得我们的工作就是残破的套路 |
[10:11] | No. | 不是 |
[10:12] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:14] | I think that we’re very different people | 我觉得和我们最后一次见面时相比 |
[10:15] | than we were last time around. | 我们俩已经改变了很多 |
[10:18] | There’s hope for us. | 我们之间有未来 |
[10:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:26] | One more. | 再亲一个 |
[11:01] | I recommend the house blend with sage. | 我推荐有鼠尾草的餐馆 |
[11:04] | I’m actually more of a coffee man. | 我其实更喜欢喝咖啡 |
[11:06] | Then let’s get you some. | 那就给你弄点吧 |
[11:09] | Nice to finally meet you, Warrant Officer Perry. | 很高兴总算见到你了 准尉佩里 |
[11:11] | Excited to be working with you, Mina. | 非常期待和你共事 米娜 |
[11:13] | I assume that shop is connected | 我猜那个商店和我们正在寻找的 |
[11:14] | to the missing weapons we’re looking for, | 丢失武器有所关联吧 |
[11:16] | unless that armed man I saw was a coincidence. | 否则我不会碰巧看到一个全副武装的人 |
[11:19] | Oh, good eye. The arms dealers we’re tracking | 好眼力 我们在追踪的武器贩子 |
[11:22] | go there to wheel and deal the old-fashioned way. | 去那里以传统的方式议价交易 |
[11:25] | The owner, my asset, | 店主人 也是我的线人 |
[11:27] | records them and signals me when it’s time to collect. | 记录下交易人员 等时机成熟就发信号给我 |
[11:30] | That’s pretty risky on the owner’s part. | 对店主人来说这活可够危险的 |
[11:32] | Well, like most refugees, she’s seen more danger in a day | 和大部分逃难者一样 她一天碰见的危险 |
[11:34] | than most people can handle in a lifetime. | 要比大多数人一辈子遇到的危险还多 |
[11:37] | I handled some of that danger for her once | 我曾经帮她解决过一些危险 |
[11:38] | and this is how she pays me back. | 所以这就是她对我的回报 |
[11:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | You need a second to settle in, call your family? | 你需要一点适应的时间吗 给家人打个电话 |
[11:52] | Uh, no, you know, we already started. | 不了 行动已经开始了 |
[11:55] | – Let’s keep at it. – All right. | -专注行动吧 -好的 |
[12:05] | There a reason you’re not with the rest of Bravo | 你没有跟其他B队成员在下面训练 |
[12:06] | working on the nels? | 是有什么原因吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Yeah, there is a reason. | 当然 是的 当然有理由了 |
[12:09] | Reason is you need to learn how Bravo works | 理由就是你必须先学会B队的运作之道 |
[12:11] | before you start messing with my system. | 再开始胡乱搞我的工作系统 |
[12:14] | Your system left this team undeployable without you. | 你的工作系统让这支队伍没了你就无法运作 |
[12:17] | It’s my job to make sure Bravo can run in top form | 我的工作就是要确保不管有没有杰森·海斯 |
[12:20] | with or without Jason Hayes. | B队都能以一流状态执行任务 |
[12:24] | Look, if the Bravo you came back to feels different, | 听我说 如果你现在回归的B队让你感到不同 |
[12:27] | – it’s because I want it to be. – You want it to be? | -因为这是我想要的效果 -你想要的 |
[12:29] | -Yeah. – yeah? | -对 -是吗 |
[12:30] | This team will not be dependent on one person. | 这支队伍不会依赖于某个个人 |
[12:33] | Let me explain something to you. Every team needs a leader, | 我来你解释一下 每支队伍都需要一个领导者 |
[12:35] | And I’m that leader. | 我就是那个领导者 |
[12:36] | No one’s disputing that. | 没人对此有异议 |
[12:37] | But your teammates are stepping up | 但你的队友们正在进步 |
[12:39] | And Ray’s now a warrant officer, | 雷现在是准尉了 |
[12:40] | So your role has changed. | 你的角色也已经改变 |
[12:42] | You don’t have to carry as much of the load anymore. | 你不需要在承担那么多负荷 |
[12:45] | So enjoy the new Bravo. You’ve earned it. | 所以好好享受全新的B队吧 这是你应得的 |
[13:07] | We’ve been playing for a week and this is all you’ve learned. | 我们已经玩了整整一周 你就学会这点 |
[13:11] | Corps of engineers has my team out every day | 陆军工程兵团每天把我的队伍 |
[13:13] | putting up these wells, Ibrahim. I’m tired. | 派出来挖井 亚伯拉罕 我累了 |
[13:15] | Because you return to an empty home, my friend. | 因为你没有了家人 我的朋友 |
[13:17] | What is a man if he has no family to work for? | 如果一个男人没有家庭可供养 那他算什么 |
[13:20] | He’s someone who keeps things simple. | 他就无家一身轻 |
[13:23] | Working and living without anyone | 独自工作和生活 |
[13:26] | looking over his shoulder. | 没有人为他担心了 |
[13:28] | Turn your receiver ten degrees to the right. | 把接收器向右边移十度 |
[13:46] | Gold at the end of the rainbow. | 遥不可及的目标 |
[13:47] | We’ve got I.P. addresses, e-mails and GPS locations coming in. | 已得到IP地址 正在获取电子邮件和GPS定位 |
[13:56] | Another game, Ray? | 再来一局吗 雷 |
[14:00] | Ray? | 雷 |
[14:03] | Another game? | 再来一局 |
[14:06] | You know what, let’s run it back, Ibrahim. | 我们再来一次 亚伯拉罕 |
[14:08] | Feel like my losing streak’s coming to an end. | 感觉我的连败马上要结束了 |
[14:10] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[14:17] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[14:19] | How was work? After a week of online courses, | 工作怎么样 上了一周网课 |
[14:21] | I don’t want to see another computer screen. | 我再也不想看到电脑屏幕了 |
[14:22] | Just put it away, will ya? | 把电脑拿远点好吗 |
[14:24] | I’m leaving to meet Laura. | 我马上要出门去找劳拉 |
[14:25] | You’ll have a screen-free zone soon. | 你很快就看不到屏幕了 |
[14:27] | No, seriously, just put it away. | 不 真的 把电脑收起来 |
[14:28] | – Come on. Let’s… – Dad, I, um… | -快点 -爸爸 我… |
[14:33] | “Transfer application.” | 转学申请 |
[14:36] | I thought you loved NYU. | 我以为你喜欢纽约大学 |
[14:37] | I did. I-I do. | 以前喜欢 现在也喜欢 |
[14:40] | – It’s just… – You did or you do? | -只是… -现在还喜不喜欢 |
[14:41] | – I-I do. Uh… – What is it? | -我喜欢 -那是怎么回事 |
[14:43] | Megan and Haley both left. | 梅根和海莉都走了 |
[14:45] | And the auditions are way more competitive this year. | 今年试唱的竞争更加激烈 |
[14:48] | I-I have to be better than, like, a hundred other girls. | 我必须要胜过大概一百个女生才行 |
[14:50] | Well, you are. I’ve heard you. | 你很棒 我听过你唱 |
[14:51] | You’re just saying that ’cause you’re my dad. | 你这么说只是因为你是我爸爸 |
[14:53] | No, I’m saying it because it’s true. It’s different. | 不 我这么说因为这是事实 这不一样 |
[14:55] | Well, it doesn’t feel that way. | 我不这么觉得 |
[14:57] | I’m not gonna let you quit because it’s hard. | 我不会允许你因畏难而放弃 |
[15:00] | Sure. It’s not like you’d know anything about that. | 好 你什么都不知道 |
[15:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[15:03] | It means I’m not Just thinking about myself here. | 意思是我并没有只为自己考虑 |
[15:05] | If I transfer, I-I could be closer to home. | 如果转学 我就能离家近一点 |
[15:08] | Stop with being closer to home, okay? | 别再说离家近了 好吗 |
[15:10] | You’ve been here all week, okay? | 你这周都在家 好吗 |
[15:12] | You’ve seen me here. | 你一直看着我 |
[15:12] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[15:14] | – Fine… – Yes. | -你很好 -对 |
[15:14] | …isn’t blowing up a good relationship | 你搞砸了一段关系 |
[15:16] | And quitting your job just so you could go back | 又辞掉你的工作 就为了回到 |
[15:18] | to the only place you’ve ever felt comfortable. | 你唯一感觉舒服的地方 这叫很好 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry, don’t you have a friend named Laura | 抱歉 你不是有个叫劳拉的朋友吗 |
[15:21] | – you need to go see right about now? – Yeah. | -你不是要去见她吗 -对 |
[15:29] | I’m still not so sure about you rolling with Echo. | 我还是无法相信你去了E队 |
[15:32] | I mean, of all the teams, Davis, come on. | 明明有那么多队可选 戴维斯 拜托 |
[15:34] | Are you jealous | 你吃醋了 |
[15:36] | – of me hanging out with other operators? – No. No. | -因为我和其他作战人员在一起 -不不 |
[15:38] | – Is that what’s happening here? – No! no, no, | -是这样吗 -不 没有 |
[15:39] | No, no. Sonny Quinn don’t get jealous. | 不不 桑尼·奎恩从不吃醋 |
[15:41] | Okay? I don’t. | 好吗 我不吃醋 |
[15:43] | I don’t. I mean, those guys are so dull, | 我不吃醋 我是说 那些家伙太无聊了 |
[15:45] | They make Brock look like Rip Taylor. | 他们让布罗克看起来像蠢蛋一样 |
[15:48] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[15:49] | Echo is the play. | E队是正确的选择 |
[15:51] | Since-since Jason and Ray are back, | 现在杰森和雷都回来了 |
[15:52] | There’s no way that you’re leaving Bravo. | 你不可能离开B队的 |
[15:54] | – This is good for us. – Yeah. It is, right? | -这对我们来说是好事 -确实 不是吗 |
[15:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:57] | Okay. Got to ride that gravy train with biscuit wheels. | 躺着赚钱的美差谁不爱干呢 |
[16:07] | Oh, look who it is. | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 |
[16:08] | Oh! hey! | 你们好啊 |
[16:09] | What’s going on here? | 你们这干啥呢 |
[16:10] | Uh, you know, I actually have to go, uh, | 话说 我正要 |
[16:12] | make room for, uh, more drinks… | 挪出一点地方放酒 |
[16:14] | – since you showed up. – Ew. You’re gross. | -这不是你们来了吗 -你好恶心 |
[16:17] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[16:21] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[16:23] | You guys are… | 你们俩 |
[16:25] | You guys are really doing this again? | 你们俩真的要重新来一次吗 |
[16:27] | – Doing what? – Come on. | -来一次什么 -拜托 |
[16:28] | After your DRB, Sonny getting banished to Texas, | 你在争议审议委员会之后 桑尼被驱逐到得州 |
[16:31] | you guys can’t afford to get in any more trouble. | 你们两个经不起任何错误了 |
[16:33] | We’re not gonna get in trouble this time. | 我们两个这次不会有错误的 |
[16:35] | It’s… | 就是 |
[16:38] | I’m… transferring to Echo. | 我 调去了E队 |
[16:42] | You’re what? | 你什么 |
[16:43] | What about– what about Bravo? | 那B队怎么办 |
[16:44] | I mean, what-what are we gonna do without you? | 我是说 我们没你该怎么办 |
[16:46] | I’m– I think what Clay is trying to say | 我 我觉得克雷的意思是 |
[16:49] | is that you look very happy and congratulations. | 你看起来很开心 恭喜 |
[16:51] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[16:52] | I’m just trying to avoid the same mistakes as last time. | 我只是想避免犯像上次一样的错 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:01] | H-honestly, I’m… | 事实上 我 |
[17:03] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服 |
[17:05] | I am. I never thought | 真的 我从没想过 |
[17:06] | that I’d see Sonny commit to anything | 能看见桑尼用心做任何事 |
[17:07] | other than being a frogman. | 除了做一名海豹队员 |
[17:09] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢你 |
[17:11] | I am gonna miss you though. | 我倒是会想你的 |
[17:12] | It’s not like you’re never gonna see each other. | 又不是你们永远见不到了 |
[17:14] | We can double-date. | 我们可以四人约会 |
[17:15] | – Right? – yes. | -对吧 -行啊 |
[17:17] | Oh, or we can go on a couples vacation. | 或者我们可以一起情侣度假 |
[17:21] | Th-there, there is a thought. | 这 这是一个主意 |
[17:23] | – Right? – Oh, it’s definitely a thought. | -是吧 -这肯定是个主意 |
[17:25] | Totally. | 肯定的 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I mean, with Sonny and Stella there, we’re gonna hit | 有桑尼和斯特拉在 我们就能体验到 |
[17:28] | both ends of the culture spectrum. Right? | 不同的文化 是吧 |
[17:30] | I mean, museums by day, | 白天去博物馆 |
[17:32] | the red-light district by night. | 晚上去红灯区 |
[17:33] | – God. – My favorite. | -天哪 -我的最爱 |
[17:34] | – Let-let’s start with a round. – Totally. | -我们先从一轮酒开始吧 -必须的 |
[17:37] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -行吧 -太棒了 |
[17:38] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[17:42] | Will you do me a favor and just, | 你们能不能帮我个忙 |
[17:44] | uh, keep this to yourselves until it’s official, please? | 在我们官宣之前谁也别告诉 好吗 |
[17:46] | Um… it’d be nice to cross the finish line | 在事情成之前 |
[17:49] | without any speed bumps. | 最好少走点弯路 |
[17:51] | I promise. We won’t say anything. | 我保证 我们什么都不会说的 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:57] | Seriously though, you and I used to talk | 说真的 我们两个过去总商量 |
[17:59] | about going on a real vacation all the time, and we never did. | 一起过一次真正的假期 可是从来没有过 |
[18:02] | So why don’t we plan one? | 我们为什么不计划一个呢 |
[18:05] | Refundable deposits in case you get spun up and everything. | 可退的定金以防你被派出去执行任务 |
[18:08] | I know the uncertainty isn’t easy. | 我知道不确定性对我们来说很难 |
[18:10] | It’s not. | 确实 |
[18:11] | But it’s not a deal-breaker, right? | 但这不算是阻碍 对吧 |
[18:14] | We can cancel and rebook it a hundred times if we needed. | 我们可以取消再重定一百次如果需要的话 |
[18:18] | It’d just be really nice to have something | 就是能有件我们都向往的事 |
[18:20] | to look forward to together. | 感觉很棒 |
[18:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | What’s this regular sunday night trip he makes to Daraa? | 为什么他经常在周日晚前往达拉 |
[18:30] | His mother lives there. | 他的妈妈住在那里 |
[18:31] | Family dinner, maybe? | 可能是家庭晚餐 |
[18:34] | Check his e-mails. | 检查他的电子邮件 |
[18:36] | These guys are never as sly as they want to be. | 这些家伙没他们想的那么精明 |
[18:42] | I heard an operator | 我听说有一个作战人员 |
[18:43] | On an S.A. assignment was captured and escaped. | 在执行特别任务时被俘虏 最后成功逃脱了 |
[18:46] | Know anything about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[18:48] | Sounds like an urban myth to me. | 听起来像是个都市传说 |
[18:51] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[18:53] | But there’s always a little truth to a myth. | 但是传说里往往有一丝真相 |
[18:55] | – Heard he’s back in the field, too. – Yeah. | -听说他还重归战场了 -是的 |
[18:58] | Well, his partner on that op wasn’t as lucky. | 他的搭档就没这么幸运了 |
[19:02] | We got imagery on that sunday night GPS data? | 我们有周日晚的卫星定位数据吗 |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[19:06] | It’s… | 它… |
[19:09] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:13] | What do we got? | 是什么情况 |
[19:14] | Hoping that’s not his mom’s house. | 希望那不是他妈妈的房子 |
[19:19] | We’ve got our target. | 我们找到目标了 |
[19:21] | Let’s get an assault team out here. | 派一支突击队去那里 |
[19:23] | Copy. | 收到 |
[19:26] | Come on. That’s it. Let’s go. | 来 就是这样 走 |
[19:31] | How ’bout some water, huh? All right. | 要喝点水吗 好的 |
[19:34] | Look at this, huh? | 看看这个 |
[19:35] | Come here. Cerby. | 来这里 地狱犬 |
[19:44] | Thanks for, uh, | 谢谢你 |
[19:46] | Telling me that you spent the night at Laura’s last night. | 谢谢你告诉我你昨晚在劳拉家过夜 |
[19:49] | Didn’t need you spinning up bravo to search for me. | 没有必要动员B队来找我 |
[19:51] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:53] | Probably should’ve handled it a lot better yesterday | 我昨天应该更好地处理这件事的 |
[19:54] | But not one of my strong suits. | 但这不是我的强项 |
[19:57] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[19:58] | you make the right decision here. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[20:00] | It’s… | 那… |
[20:06] | – I’m spinning up. – it’s fine. | -我要出任务了 -没事 |
[20:08] | We don’t need to talk about school. | 我们不用讨论学校的事 |
[20:09] | The mission and your men come first. | 任务和你的弟兄是第一位的 |
[20:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:23] | You don’t need to leave NYU to be close to me. | 你不用为了跟我更近而离开纽约大学 |
[20:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:29] | I’m not going backwards. | 我不会像以前那样了 |
[20:31] | Well, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:32] | I’m doing what I love. | 我在做我热爱的事情 |
[20:34] | And what I love is being with bravo team. | 我热爱的事情就是跟B队一起 |
[20:37] | It’s where I’m meant to be. Like you. | 那是我注定要去的地方 就像你 |
[20:39] | NYU is where you’re meant to be, because… | 纽约大学是你命中注定的地方 |
[20:42] | That’s where you need to be right now. | 因为那是一个你需要去的地方 |
[20:43] | And maybe I’m wrong, | 有可能我是错误的 |
[20:45] | But I just don’t want you to give up your dream | 但是我只是不想 |
[20:46] | Because of me. | 你为了我而放弃梦想 |
[20:49] | Did not expect to hear the w-word from you. | 没想到能从你嘴里说出错误这个词 |
[20:53] | Really is more than a new coat of paint around here, huh? | 这里不只是只有新墙漆 不是吗 |
[20:55] | Hey, look, Me and cerby, new tricks for old dogs, right? | 我和地狱犬 两个老东西有新花样 不是吗 |
[20:59] | Maybe next semester, | 也许下学期 |
[21:01] | I rent a Greenwich Village Loft, | 我可以租一个格林威治村阁楼 |
[21:03] | And he can come live with me. | 然后它可以来跟我一起住 |
[21:05] | Whoa, he likes that, huh? – Yeah? | -他喜欢那个 -对不对 |
[21:08] | I’ll give new york another shot. | 我会再给纽约一次机会 |
[21:10] | You’re gonna find ways to make this work. | 你会找到成功的办法 |
[21:12] | I know you. I believe in you. | 我知道 我相信你 |
[21:13] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:15] | And then, you know, maybe you can give me some pointers, | 在那之后 也许你可以给我一些指导 |
[21:17] | When you find it out. | 在你找到成功的方法之后 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:19] | – Come home safe. – I always do. | -平安归来 -我每次都会 |
[21:34] | Ain’t this a nice surprise. | 真是个漂亮的惊喜 |
[21:36] | Driving a stolen car | 开着一台失窃的车 |
[21:37] | Across, uh, texas state lines is a felony. | 横跨得州州界是一条重罪 |
[21:40] | Well, ignoring my phone calls should be one, too. | 忽略我的来电也算是重罪 |
[21:43] | Yeah, uh… | 是的 |
[21:45] | I apologize for the radio silence. | 我为当时的沉默道歉 |
[21:48] | Do you have a second to talk? | 你有时间谈谈吗 |
[21:50] | One exactly. | 只能谈一会 |
[21:51] | Uh, we’re getting spun up. | 我们正准备出任务了 |
[21:54] | When will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[21:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:59] | Is everything okay? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[22:04] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[22:16] | Man, this would’ve been a lot easier on the phone. | 电话上谈这事就要轻松多了 |
[22:20] | Seeing your reaction… | 但看着你真实的反应 |
[22:26] | I, uh… | 我 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I’ll-I’ll call. | 我 我会打电话 |
[22:36] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话 |
[22:41] | I’ll-I’ll call you when I get back. | 我一回来就给你打电话 |
[23:01] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[23:08] | – Are you all right, man? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[23:09] | Good to have the team back, reunited? | 能重新归队的感觉不错 大团聚 |
[23:11] | Yeah, it’s good. | 对 感觉不错 |
[23:13] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事 |
[23:14] | You’re usually foaming at the mouth | 你通常都是口吐白沫 |
[23:15] | to get out of Vah beach, crush some skulls. | 刚离开弗吉尼亚海滩 一副所向披靡的样子 |
[23:17] | Yeah, just, uh… | 对 只是 |
[23:19] | Something, you know, something is… | 一些事 一些事情 |
[23:22] | Something’s brewing in texas. | 在得州发生了一些事 |
[23:23] | Texas? | 得州 |
[23:24] | Sandbox is in the other direction, man. | 战场可是在另一个方向 伙计 |
[23:26] | Yeah, just, this could, this could be a big deal. | 我知道 只是 可能是件大事 |
[23:32] | Well, look, whatever’s in texas | 听着 无论在得州发生了什么 |
[23:33] | is gonna be there when we come back. | 我们回去后也依然存在 |
[23:35] | I need my, uh, reliable knuckle-dragger | 我需要我那个可靠的陀枪霸王 |
[23:37] | Ready to roll, huh? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:38] | – So, let’s focus up, okay? – Roger that. | -咱们集中注意 -收到 |
[23:40] | – Good? Yeah. – yeah, yes, sir. | -明白 -明白了 长官 |
[23:41] | Hey, let’s get together, boys. | 伙计们 振作起来集合了 |
[23:43] | Wake ’em up. | 把他们叫起来 |
[23:43] | – Your cover identification. – Wake up. | -这是你们的卧底证件 -起来了 |
[23:46] | We are army corps of engineers, | 我们是陆军工程兵团 |
[23:47] | working in Jordan. | 在约旦工作 |
[23:49] | We’ll be staging from there | 我们在那里驻扎 |
[23:50] | to recover Iranian drones. | 负责修复伊朗无人机 |
[23:52] | Special activities has located across the border | 特殊任务定位在边界的另一边 |
[23:54] | in Daraa, Syria. | 叙利亚的达拉附近 |
[23:56] | Be nice to be rolling with Ray. | 和雷一起执行任务态度好点 |
[23:58] | Have the whole team back together. | 咱们团队全员都到齐了 |
[23:59] | Eh, not just rolling with him. | 不仅是跟他一起执行任务 |
[24:01] | Since this operation is primarily special activities, | 鉴于本次任务属于特别行动 |
[24:03] | He’ll be acting OIC. | 他将是总负责人 |
[24:05] | What? Does that mean that he outranks Jason? | 什么 也就是说他的官比杰森都大 |
[24:08] | Cause that will be different. | 这情况可就大不一样了 |
[24:11] | No, it doesn’t. | 没什么不一样的 |
[24:11] | All it means is the active OIC | 只能代表行动的负责人 |
[24:13] | knows how bravo operates. | 了解B队的行动模式 |
[24:15] | Ray will read us in when we arrive. | 我们到达后雷会讲解行动计划 |
[24:17] | Good. | 好的 |
[24:19] | Let’s get ready to roll, boys. | 做好出发准备 伙计们 |
[24:21] | Hey, we, uh… | 咱们 |
[24:23] | We sure Ray’s gonna be ready? | 雷真的已经准备好了吗 |
[24:25] | First op back after being sidelined. | 归队之后的第一个任务 |
[24:27] | I know how tough it was for me. | 我知道这对我来说有多艰难 |
[24:30] | Well, yeah, but the minute those, | 肯定很艰难 但当面对 |
[24:31] | uh, bullets started flying, you… | 枪林弹雨的时候 你 |
[24:33] | you were ready to go, like you never left, right? | 你就准备好了 就像从未离开过一样 |
[24:35] | Yeah, but probably gonna be a little harder for him, | 但对他来说可能会更加困难一些 |
[24:37] | You know, after what he survived. | 在他经历了这么多之后 |
[24:39] | That’s why we have our training. | 这就是我们接受训练的目的 |
[24:41] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[24:42] | He wouldn’t have come back if he wasn’t right in the head. | 他要是没考虑清楚是不会回来的 |
[24:44] | – He’s good. – copy. | -他没问题 -收到 |
[24:46] | It’s just, uh… | 但有一点 |
[24:49] | It’s a lot for him to shoulder. | 对他来说要肩负太多 |
[24:50] | You know, on top of the pressure of being in charge of the op. | 肩负着指挥整个行动的压力 |
[24:52] | There is no pressure. | 不存在压力 |
[24:54] | My team. My op. | 我的团队 我的行动 |
[24:56] | No one knows that better than Ray, right? | 雷很清楚这一点 |
[25:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:08] | It looked like you and Jason, something… | 你和杰森好像在聊些什么 |
[25:10] | He was just bending my ear about Soto’s changes. | 他在给我念叨索托提出的变化 |
[25:16] | That new dynamic can’t be easy for him. | 他肯定很难接受这些全新的变化 |
[25:19] | You were right, by the way. | 顺带一提 你说对了 |
[25:22] | About the guys and us. | 关于队员们和我们的事 |
[25:25] | You know, I mean, Clay knows the whole deal. | 克莱已经轻车熟路了 |
[25:26] | He was great about it. | 他表现挺不错的 |
[25:30] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[25:32] | I got to check on my gear. | 我需要检查下我的装备 |
[25:48] | Boys. | 伙计们 |
[25:51] | All right. | 听我说 |
[25:52] | Your bunkroom’s upstairs on the left. | 你们的房间在上楼左手边 |
[25:54] | It’s a bit crowded, but you guys will manage. | 有点挤但你们几个凑合一下 |
[25:56] | You’re not in there with us? | 你不和我们一起挤一挤 |
[25:58] | No, I got my own setup. | 不了 我有自己住的地方 |
[25:58] | Mr. Warrant officer. | 准尉先生 |
[26:00] | A little too fancy to stay with the masses here, huh? | 精致高贵的身份难以屈尊 |
[26:03] | No, I’ve just been putting in real late hours running this op, | 不是 我只是熬夜组织这次的计划 |
[26:05] | So I figured I’d spare you all the distraction. | 我就不让你们因为我分心了 |
[26:07] | Go ahead, check it out. | 快去看看你们的房间 |
[26:11] | I got this, | 我拿到了这个 |
[26:13] | Should’ve given it to you earlier, but… | 应该早点拿给你 但是 |
[26:15] | Holding onto it. | 一直没有机会 |
[26:17] | It’s your watch you lost in Tunisia. | 是你在突尼斯遗失的手表 |
[26:20] | I don’t need it. I’m set. | 我不需要它了 都准备好了 |
[26:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:25] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:28] | I don’t know, just… | 我也不知道 就 |
[26:31] | You being back here in this environment, | 你回到了这样的环境中 |
[26:32] | and everything you went through, man. | 你又经历了这么多 伙计 |
[26:34] | – I get it. – Like I said, brother, just another op. | -我理解 -只是另一次行动而已 |
[26:37] | Go ahead and get settled, man. | 快去好好整顿一下 伙计 |
[26:38] | Warno in five. | 五分钟后预先号令 |
[26:44] | Everyone, meet our S.A. Liaison, | 各位 这位是我们的特别行动联络员 |
[26:46] | Chief Petty Officer Mina Hassan. | 军士长米娜·哈森 |
[26:48] | Thank you. Hadi Fadel, | 谢谢 哈迪·法德尔 |
[26:51] | Syrian national, has brokered | 叙利亚人 安排了协议 |
[26:52] | a deal selling five Iranian drones similar | 贩卖五台伊朗无人机 |
[26:55] | to those used in an attack on the American base | 和上个月在巴格达袭击美国基地的无人机 |
[26:57] | in Baghdad last month. | 非常相似 |
[26:58] | – Who’s the seller? – Unknown. | -谁是卖家 -未知 |
[27:00] | – Buyer? – Also unknown. | -买家 -同样未知 |
[27:02] | But Fadel is set to deliver in the next 24 hours. | 但法德尔被安排在24小时内进行交货 |
[27:04] | Intel has the transfer at this warehouse in Daraa. | 有情报称交易安排在达拉的一个仓库里 |
[27:07] | Now, our primary objective is to destroy the drones, | 我们的首要目标是摧毁无人机 |
[27:09] | But we’re cleared to capture anyone– | 但我们还需要抓捕在场的所有人 |
[27:11] | Fadel, buyer, seller– on site. | 法德尔 买家 卖家 现场捕获 |
[27:13] | When do we roll out? | 什么时候出发 |
[27:14] | Soon as we confirm weapons are on target. | 一旦确定目标接触了武器 |
[27:16] | Ah, it seems like a pretty quick hit, right? Helo in… | 看起来是一场闪电战 安排直升机在 |
[27:18] | Negative. We’re gonna run a Trojan Horse. | 不行 我们要实施特洛伊木马战术 |
[27:20] | Cross the border in the back of a truck | 由当地的线人开车 |
[27:21] | driven by one of my local assets. | 载着我们通过边界 |
[27:23] | You’re not considering border guards. | 你没有考虑到边界守卫的问题 |
[27:24] | It’s a lot easier to fly over their heads, Ray. | 从他们头上方飞过要容易得多 雷 |
[27:26] | Well, there’s no way we’re getting clearance on air assets. | 这样我们就没法获批空中支援了 |
[27:31] | This is like watching Boogie Nights | 这就像跟爸妈一起看《热舞之夜》 |
[27:33] | with your parents level of awkward. | 一样尴尬 |
[27:35] | If you need help filling out a request, | 如果你在申请资源上有什么需要帮助的 |
[27:37] | Spenser here, he’s, uh, | 斯宾塞 他… |
[27:38] | good at filling out forms, now. Right? | 很擅长文字工作 对吧 |
[27:41] | Whatever you need. | 都听你的 |
[27:42] | I’ll execute whatever plan you two pick. | 你们选什么方案我都执行 |
[27:45] | Air’s a nonstarter. | 直升机没戏 |
[27:46] | It’s already been requested and denied twice. | 我申请过两次 都没获批 |
[27:48] | Push the issue. | 继续施压 |
[27:49] | Jordan is not supporting this operation | 约旦方不会支持这次行动 |
[27:51] | Ray, push the issue. | 雷 就问题继续施压 |
[27:52] | So, we do not fly helos through their airspace, period. | 直升机不能飞入约旦领空 没得商量 |
[27:54] | We infil via truck. Clay. | 我们乘卡车潜入 克莱 |
[27:56] | – Prep the CTR cameras. – Copy that. | -准备近距离侦查摄像头 -收到 |
[27:59] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[28:00] | Prep RFDs. | 准备远程引爆 |
[28:01] | Standard charges, too. | 标准炸药也要准备 |
[28:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:07] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[28:08] | Mission planning usually | 任务准备一般都是 |
[28:09] | is a discussion between the two of us. | 我们两人内部讨论 |
[28:11] | Not you openly challenging me. | 不是你公开挑战我 |
[28:13] | I reminded you of the facts | 我只是就一些你可能忽略的事实 |
[28:15] | that you may have overlooked. | 给你提个醒 |
[28:16] | Like us needing to operate under the radar out here. | 比如我们在这需要隐蔽行动 |
[28:18] | And I look at those facts, and I make a decision. | 我会了解清楚实际情况 然后做出决定 |
[28:20] | Except this is my op, | 但这是我的行动 |
[28:22] | – And I know more about it than anyone. – Oh, okay. | -我比谁都了解这次任务 -好吧 |
[28:23] | – So that’s how it’s gonna be now? – Jace. | -所以现在就得这么搞吗 -老杰 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry you feel like I stepped on your toes, | 如果我惹怒了你 我很抱歉 |
[28:27] | But part of my new job is being a leader. | 但我新工作的一部分就是要领导团队 |
[28:30] | We can’t let how Bravo used to do things | 我们不能让B队过去的工作方式 |
[28:31] | dictate how they’re done now. | 来决定现在的作业模式 |
[28:33] | Situation’s changed. | 情况不一样了 |
[28:49] | Hey. Where’s Sonny? | 桑尼去哪了 |
[28:50] | Thought I told him to check the RFDs. | 不是让他检查远程引爆装备吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah, he’s finished. | 对 他弄完了 |
[28:54] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[28:55] | At least someone around here is, uh, | 至少这还有个人 |
[28:57] | doing what I ask them to do. | 执行我的命令 |
[29:00] | If it wasn’t for me | 如果不是我 |
[29:01] | talking to Lindell, you wouldn’t even be on this team. | 向林戴尔求情 你都不会留在队里 |
[29:03] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[29:04] | Yeah. So a little loyalty would be nice. | 好 那至少表现出点忠诚度吧 |
[29:07] | You could’ve had my back in there. | 你刚才之前应该支持我的 |
[29:08] | Not openly agreeing with Ray was me backing you up. | 不公开赞同雷 就是我支持你的方式 |
[29:13] | So, you did agree with him? | 这么说你同意他的观点 |
[29:15] | Or was it you just don’t want to mess with his confidence | 还是你不想在他归队后的首个任务中 |
[29:17] | on his first op back? | 动摇他的自信 |
[29:18] | Look, man, it’s… | 其实 |
[29:21] | It’s weird for all of us that he outranks you on this op, | 这次任务他级别比你高 大家都觉得很奇怪 |
[29:23] | Probably you mostly. | 可能你感受最深吧 |
[29:25] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[29:26] | Perk of being Bravo 6: job stays the same | 当B6的福利就是 活儿一直都一样 |
[29:28] | No matter what changes in the head shed. | 不管是谁在发号施令 |
[29:38] | I’m glad Bravo was up next in the rotation | 我们准备好目标任务方案的时候 |
[29:40] | when we completed the target package. | 正好轮到B队出任务 我们对此很高兴 |
[29:42] | W-w-wait. What do you mean next up in the rotation? | 等等 你说轮到是什么意思 |
[29:44] | Didn’t… Ray didn’t request us? | 难道不是雷要求调我们来的吗 |
[29:46] | – Luck of the draw. – Wait, wait, what… | -巧合罢了 -等等 |
[29:50] | Luck of the draw? | 巧合 |
[29:52] | How’s, uh… I’m sorry, how is he… | 抱歉 他现在 |
[29:55] | How’s he doing out here? | 他表现怎么样 |
[29:56] | Well, I don’t really have anything | 我不了解他之前的情况 |
[29:57] | to compare him to. | 不好比较 |
[29:58] | Compared to other, you know, operators | 拿他和你合作过的 |
[29:59] | that you’ve worked with. | 其他战斗人员比呢 |
[30:01] | Or, you know, any warrant officer, | 或者和其他准尉比一下 |
[30:02] | Um, just in general. | 总体来说怎么样 |
[30:04] | You’re worried he’s suffering aftereffects | 你在担心他之前被严刑拷打 |
[30:05] | from what he went through? | 会有不良影响吗 |
[30:06] | Has he talked to you about his captivity? | 他和你提起过自己被俘的事吗 |
[30:08] | No. | 没有 |
[30:09] | But I haven’t seen any red flags. | 但我也没看出什么大问题 |
[30:12] | I mean, he’s clearheaded. | 他思路清晰 |
[30:14] | Making sound decisions. | 做的决定也合理 |
[30:16] | – Forcing me to up my game. – Yeah? | -迫使我也得努力赶上 -是吗 |
[30:18] | Yeah. And the fact | 是的 事实上 |
[30:20] | that he requested to start his assignment | 他要求提前两周开始出任务 |
[30:22] | two weeks early sets a pretty high bar. | 也算是给我设了高标准 |
[30:24] | He requested? | 他自己要求的吗 |
[30:27] | He told me he was called out here early. | 他告诉我他收到通知 需要提前报到 |
[30:29] | No. It was Ray’s choice. | 不 是雷自己要求的 |
[30:32] | The officer he turned over with didn’t mind going home early. | 他去接替的准尉也不介意早点回家 |
[30:50] | Coming up to the border crossing. | 马上就到边境了 |
[30:54] | How long has the driver been an asset, Ray? | 这个司机当线人多久了 雷 |
[30:56] | A few years. He’s solid. | 有年头了 他没问题 |
[30:57] | Yeah. These guards get nosy, we’re done. | 要是守卫起了疑心 咱们就完蛋了 |
[31:28] | Hold. Hold. | 稳住 稳住 |
[32:07] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Ripley. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过雷普利阶段 |
[32:09] | I copy Ripley, Bravo 1. | 收到雷普利 B1 |
[32:40] | Two guards on either side of the front entrance. | 前门两侧各有一名守卫 |
[32:43] | Stand by and break out. | 准备行动 |
[32:44] | Praise the good lord. | 上帝保佑 |
[32:45] | Starting to feel like a bunch of sardines in a can. | 开始感觉咱们像罐头里的沙丁鱼了 |
[32:48] | Starting to smell like it, too. | 味道也开始像了 |
[32:55] | Let’s bust them. | 搞定他们 |
[33:19] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass jackpot. | 作战中心 我是B1 找到目标 |
[33:22] | – Sonny, get out the standard charges. – Roger that. | -桑尼 开始准备标准炸药 -收到 |
[33:24] | Only three boxes. Means we’re missing two drones. | 只有三个箱子 说明少了两架无人机 |
[33:26] | Mission failure without ’em all. | 没全找到就等于任务失败 |
[33:28] | The truck took us too long to get here. | 卡车开过来耗费的时间太长了 |
[33:30] | Should’ve came in by helo. | 应该用直升机的 |
[33:34] | Got be something left a trail. | 肯定会留下线索的 |
[33:36] | Go SSE with Metal and Brock. | 去和全金属和布罗克一起搜查敏感地点 |
[33:37] | Roger. | 收到 |
[33:49] | Bravo 1, this is havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[33:51] | Multiple vehicles approaching your pos from the south. | 有多部车辆自南方向你们所在位置靠近 |
[33:53] | ETA four mikes. | 预计四分钟后到达 |
[33:55] | Good copy. All right, Sonny. | 收到 好了 桑尼 |
[33:56] | Let’s wind it up. Let’s go. | 收拾一下 咱们走 |
[34:10] | Sonny, blow it. | 桑尼 炸掉它 |
[34:14] | What the hell, Sonny? | 搞什么鬼 桑尼 |
[34:16] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我不知道出了什么问题 |
[34:17] | Thought I told you to check the RFDs. | 我让你检查过远程引爆设备 |
[34:19] | I did. RFD is fine. Charge just didn’t blow. | 我检查了 引爆设备没问题 炸药就是不爆炸 |
[34:21] | Got to be kidding me. | 有没有搞错 |
[34:22] | We got to go back and figure this out. | 我们得回去处理一下 |
[34:24] | What’s the call? | 怎么办 |
[34:25] | If it’s a hang fire, | 如果是引信延迟了 |
[34:26] | It could blow while we’re inside. | 可能我们刚进去就炸了 |
[34:27] | We got nothing else. Sonny, Clay, back inside. | 没别的办法了 桑尼 克莱 回去 |
[34:30] | Manually detonate. | 手动引爆 |
[34:32] | Move! | 行动 |
[34:33] | Incoming. | 注意敌军 |
[34:52] | Brock, Metal, fall back! | 布罗克 全金属 后退 |
[34:57] | Jace, you’re moving us within the blast radius! | 老杰 我们要进入爆炸半径了 |
[34:59] | Rather be in a gunfight? | 那你要吃枪子吗 |
[35:07] | Move it! move it! move it! move it! | 快 快 快 |
[35:18] | Hurry up, Sonny. | 抓紧时间 桑尼 |
[35:21] | Havoc, this is 1. I got troops in contact. | 作战中心 我是B1 与敌军发生交火 |
[35:31] | You didn’t label your fuses? | 你没给引信做标记吗 |
[35:32] | That’s demo 101, Sonny. | 这可是基本常识 桑尼 |
[35:34] | We’re good. Okay? | 没问题的 |
[35:35] | Just got to connect the shorter one | 我把这个短的接上 |
[35:36] | and initiate. | 然后启动就行 |
[35:44] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[35:45] | Tango’s kilo. All quiet. Over. | 目标已被消灭 没有动静了 完毕 |
[35:52] | I see smoke. | 看见烟了 |
[35:54] | Let’s roll. | 咱们走 |
[35:55] | Burning. Breaking out. How copy? | 引信点着了 马上撤离 收到吗 |
[35:57] | That’s a good copy, 3. | 收到 B3 |
[36:00] | We’re moving! moving! moving! | 快 快 快 |
[36:01] | Moving! moving! | 行动 行动 |
[36:14] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Connor. Requesting exfil. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过康纳阶段 请求撤离 |
[36:17] | Copy, bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[36:21] | Tell me what you got. | 有什么情况 |
[36:23] | NSA sent over thermal imagery of the target building. | 国安局发来了目标大楼的热力图像 |
[36:26] | Crates for two drones | 有两个装着无人机木箱 |
[36:27] | were moved out through what appears to be | 昨晚从疑似地下通道的地方 |
[36:29] | an underground tunnel last night. | 给运出去了 |
[36:30] | Well, I guess those helos wouldn’t have helped. | 就算有直升机也没用了 |
[36:34] | So, we got two drones in the wind, | 现在两架无人机下落不明 |
[36:35] | and no clue if they’re with Fadel, the buyer or the seller. | 不知道在谁手上 法德尔 买家 还是卖家 |
[36:37] | We better find those two drones, | 最好赶紧找到这两架无人机 |
[36:39] | or they’re gonna unleash even more hell. | 否则不知道又要有多少地方遭灾 |
[36:40] | We’re not cleared for additional operations, | 我们还没有得到参加下一步行动的批准 |
[36:42] | so Bravo’s wheels up tomorrow. | B队明天返程 |
[36:43] | I can help process the intel until we leave. | 出发前我可以帮忙处理情报 |
[36:45] | Thanks, Davis. | 谢谢 戴维斯 |
[36:46] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很难熬 |
[36:52] | Got a little dicey out there, huh? | 今天有点惊险 是吧 |
[36:53] | Yeah. The RFD didn’t fire. | 远程引信没爆炸 |
[36:56] | Wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[36:57] | I’m not saying it was. | 我没说是你的错 |
[36:58] | I’m just glad everybody made it back okay. | 我只是庆幸大家都安全回来了 |
[37:05] | Hey, is everything okay with Sonny? | 桑尼还好吗 |
[37:08] | Might be a little off his game. Why? | 可能有点不对劲 怎么了 |
[37:10] | I-I mean, he’s been weird | 他一直有些古怪 |
[37:11] | ever since I told him that you know about us. | 从我告诉他你知道我们的事后就这样 |
[37:13] | Think it could be cold feet? | 他不会是在打退堂鼓吧 |
[37:15] | About you? | 对你吗 |
[37:17] | You said it yourself. Commitment’s not really his thing. | 你自己说的 他不擅长承诺 |
[37:20] | Look, I’ll-I’ll see where his head’s at, okay? | 我会试探一下他的 |
[37:22] | No, it’s my drama. It’s not yours, so… | 不 是我自己搞的这一出 还是不麻烦你了 |
[37:25] | Look, maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Who knows? | 或许是 或许不是 谁知道呢 |
[37:28] | But the thing is, it affects all of Bravo if he’s losing focus. | 重点是如果他分心 会影响整个B队 |
[37:30] | – Yeah, but I don’t want you… – Look, | -但我不希望你… -听着 |
[37:32] | If-if you’re gonna give up Bravo, | 如果你想离开B队 |
[37:34] | then you at least deserve to know where his head’s at. | 那你至少得知道他的想法 |
[37:36] | I’ll talk to him. All right? | 我会和他谈谈的 好吗 |
[37:41] | Blowing those charges with time fuze? | 用时间引信来引爆吗 |
[37:43] | That is some old-school Vietnam techniques right there. | 这是老派的越战技术吧 |
[37:46] | – Makes Sonny mission MVP. – No, no, no. | -桑尼可以当选本次任务的MVP了 -不 不 |
[37:49] | That makes me Chuck Norris with muscles | 我是肌肉发达的查克·诺里斯 |
[37:51] | Is what it makes me. | 如果非得是谁的话 |
[37:52] | Problem is Chuck Norris | 问题在于查克·诺里斯 |
[37:54] | wouldn’t have made that rookie mistake with those fuses. | 不会在引信上犯菜鸟错误 |
[37:56] | What? Rookie? | 什么 菜鸟 |
[37:57] | What are you talking about? I can I.D. | 你在说什么 我闭着眼睛 |
[37:59] | the length of a fuse with my eyes closed | 都能确认出引信长度 |
[38:01] | quicker than you could I.D. | 耗时比你塞着耳机 |
[38:03] | a Taylor Swift song with your ears plugged. | 听出霉霉的歌都要短 |
[38:06] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[38:07] | Yes, it does. | 这说得通 |
[38:08] | Uh, no. But it does make you wonder | 不 但让人好奇的是 |
[38:11] | what else can sonny I.D. Just by feel? | 桑尼单凭感觉还能确认出什么来 |
[38:14] | Tell you what, why don’t we blindfold him and find out. | 把他眼睛蒙上就知道了 |
[38:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:20] | Better yet, okay, | 好极了 |
[38:21] | Why don’t we, uh, raise your glasses here | 让我们举杯吧 |
[38:24] | to Chief Warrant Officer Raymond Perry. | 致一级准尉雷蒙德·佩里 |
[38:27] | The best OIC that Bravo ever had! | B队史上最棒的排长 |
[38:32] | Thanks, brother. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[38:33] | Uh, you know what? Hey, | 我想说 |
[38:36] | Thanks to all of y’all for, uh, trusting me out there today. | 感谢大家今天对我的信任 |
[38:39] | How’d it feel being back in the fire? | 重回战场的感觉如何 |
[38:41] | Like I never left. | 好像从未离开一样 |
[38:42] | All right. You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[38:44] | I am still on the clock, so… | 我还在上班 所以… |
[38:48] | Hey, ray. | 雷 |
[38:49] | Whoa, Ray. Look, man, | 雷 哥们 |
[38:51] | I know it’s been a bumpy reentry back for the team, | 我知道B队重回正轨的过程并不顺利 |
[38:53] | But what do you say we kick back and have a beer like old times? | 我们像以前那样 好好喝点酒怎么样 |
[38:57] | Show everyone that, uh, things aren’t so different. | 告诉大家 一切都还是老样子 |
[39:00] | You of all people are giving me a hard time | 这么多人就数你最能为难我 |
[39:01] | because I’m determined to finish this up? | 就因为我一心想要完成任务吗 |
[39:03] | Right, as determined as you were to start it. | 是啊 就像你一心想要开始一样 |
[39:06] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[39:07] | It means that the Navy | 海军根本没有 |
[39:08] | didn’t make you come out here early. That was on you. | 提前派你过来 是你自己要来的 |
[39:11] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[39:12] | They gave me an opportunity, and I took it. | 他们给了我个机会 我把握住了 |
[39:15] | If I didn’t explain that to you adequately, | 如果是我没跟你表达清楚 |
[39:16] | I am sorry for the miscommunication. | 那我对沟通上的失误表示歉意 |
[39:18] | “Miscommunication”? | 沟通失误 |
[39:19] | Jason, someone’s running around out there | 杰森 有两架军用无人机 可能还有 |
[39:20] | with two military drones and possible ordnance. | 其他军火 现在不知所踪 |
[39:22] | You gonna let me find them or not? | 你到底想不想让我抓到这些人 |
[39:31] | Hey. I found something. | 我有发现 |
[39:34] | A cell phone collected on target communicated with Fadel | 一个手机捕获到了目标通过信息自毁软件 |
[39:37] | through self-destructing messaging apps. | 跟法德尔联系 |
[39:39] | Points to our seller as Yassine Kassen, | 把卖家指向了亚辛·卡森 |
[39:43] | aka Raqqa Jacques. | 也叫拉卡·雅克 |
[39:45] | The French Algerian leader | 阿尔卡迪尔运动的准军事部队分队的 |
[39:46] | of a paramilitary splinter unit of AKM. | 法籍阿尔及利亚领导人 |
[39:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:54] | Look, I’m sorry. I-I… | 抱歉 我应该提醒你 |
[39:55] | should’ve warned you that AKM was involved. | 阿尔卡迪尔运动也有所参与 |
[40:00] | You need a minute? | 你要休息一下吗 |
[40:11] | It’s just, uh… | 只是 |
[40:15] | nice to put a name to the face. | 终于知道他的名字了 |
[40:18] | Oh, you’ve seen this guy before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[40:22] | When he tortured me in Syria. | 在叙利亚严刑拷打我的就是他 |
[40:25] | Hey. You cannot tell the guys. | 你不能告诉大家 |
[40:28] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[40:33] | Davis. What do you think it’s gonna do to them | 戴维斯 你觉得当他们发现 |
[40:34] | when they find out that they’re this close | 和这个人近在咫尺 却无能为力时 |
[40:36] | and they can’t do anything now? | 他们会怎么做 |
[40:37] | Jason should know. Ray… | 应该让杰森知道 雷 |
[40:40] | I have to handle this my own way. | 我要按我自己的方式处理 |
[40:42] | What way is that? This guy tortured you. | 什么方式 这个人折磨过你 |
[40:44] | I’ll do what I was trained to do. | 我会按照我接受过的训练去处理 |
[40:47] | But you? | 但是你呢 |
[40:50] | You don’t say a word. | 你一个字都不能说 |
[40:54] | To anyone. | 对任何人都不行 |
[41:08] | Hey, brother. | 兄弟 |
[41:11] | How’s it going in there? | 情况怎么样 |
[41:13] | Uh, intel hasn’t yielded anything yet. | 情报还没有分析出结果 |
[41:16] | Nothing or nothing actionable? | 是完全没有 还是没有可行动的 |
[41:19] | Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[41:20] | Wow. That’s too bad | 那就太遗憾了 |
[41:22] | You can’t keep an assault team on hold. | 不能让突击队一直待命 |
[41:24] | How long before you, uh, have a target? | 你还要多久才能有目标 |
[41:27] | As long as it takes. And s-stop fishing | 要多久就等多久 你别在这找理由 |
[41:28] | for a reason to stay and let me do my job. | 赖着不走了 让我做好我的工作 |
[41:30] | It’s part of your job. You’re still on Bravo. | 做好B队的一员也是你工作的一部分 |
[41:32] | And part of my job is keeping an eye on my team. | 而我的工作也包括盯紧我的队员 |
[41:34] | – On me? – Yeah, on you. | -盯紧我 -对 盯紧你 |
[41:36] | Bravo 2 and I, we don’t miscommunicate. | 我和B2不会产生沟通失误 |
[41:39] | What’s the hell is going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[41:40] | What’s going on is my role | 事实是我的角色变了 |
[41:41] | has changed, and you can’t handle it. | 而你接受不了 |
[41:43] | Your role has changed | 是你的角色变了 |
[41:44] | – Or you’ve changed? – I’m fine. | -还是你变了 -我没问题 |
[41:46] | I’m just sorry you’re not. | 但遗憾的是 你有问题 |
[41:46] | – So, now it’s my problem? – Yes. | -所以这都是我的错了 -对 |
[41:49] | Jason, | 杰森 |
[41:50] | You are distracting me from my work. | 你让我分心 没法好好工作 |
[41:51] | – Distracting you? – Yes, you are. | -让你分心 -对 正是如此 |
[41:52] | – How? – So, would you please get some sleep | -怎么让你分心了 -你能不能去好好睡个觉 |
[41:54] | and get on that plane tomorrow? | 明天上飞机回家 |
[41:57] | There’s nothing for you to do here. | 这里没有你的事了 |