时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Is everything okay with Sonny? | 桑尼还好吗 |
[00:05] | Might be a little off his game. Why? | 可能有点不对劲 怎么了 |
[00:06] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:07] | You’re usually foaming at the mouth to get out of Vah Beach. | 你通常都是口吐白沫刚离开弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[00:09] | Something’s brewing in Texas. | 在得州发生了一些事 |
[00:10] | Whatever’s in Texas is gonna be there when we come back. | 无论在得州发生了什么 我们回去后也依然存在 |
[00:12] | – I need you focused up. – Yeah. | -我要你集中精神 -明白 |
[00:13] | And Ray’s now a warrant officer, so your role has changed. | 雷现在是准尉了 你的角色也已经改变 |
[00:16] | My team, my system. | 我的团队 我的工作系统 |
[00:18] | Are you leaving me ’cause you have to go | 你走是因为你必须走 |
[00:19] | or because you want to go? | 还是因为你想走 |
[00:21] | You know I would never willingly leave you, don’t you? | 你知道我永远不会想要离开你的 对吧 |
[00:23] | How’s he doing out here? | 他表现怎么样 |
[00:24] | The fact that he requested to start his assignment | 他要求提前两周开始出任务 |
[00:26] | two weeks early sets a pretty high bar. | 也算是给我设了高标准 |
[00:28] | The Navy didn’t make you come out here. You lied to me. | 海军根本没有提前派你过来 你欺骗了我 |
[00:31] | Cell phone collected on target | 在目标身上捕获的手机 |
[00:32] | points to our seller as Yassine Kassen, | 把卖家指向了亚辛·卡森 |
[00:35] | aka Raqqa Jacques. | 也叫拉卡·雅克 |
[00:37] | Nice to put a name to the face. | 终于知道他的名字了 |
[00:38] | You’ve seen this guy before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[00:39] | When he tortured me in Syria. | 在叙利亚严刑拷打我的就是他 |
[00:40] | Jason should know. | 应该让杰森知道 |
[00:42] | You don’t say a word. | 你一个字都不能说 |
[00:42] | Part of my job is keeping an eye on my team. | 我的工作也包括盯紧我的队员 |
[00:45] | – On me? – On you. | -盯紧我 -对 盯紧你 |
[00:46] | You are distracting me from my work. | 你让我分心 没法好好工作 |
[00:48] | – Distracting you? – Yes, you are. | -让你分心 -对 正是如此 |
[00:49] | Get some sleep, and get on that plane tomorrow. | 好好睡个觉 明天上飞机回家 |
[01:05] | My men told me you escaped your bindings. | 我的手下告诉我你挣脱了束缚 |
[01:08] | You don’t look like a magician, so you are trained, no? Army? | 你看起来也不像魔术师 你受过训练 陆军 |
[01:16] | – Her name? – Jameelah. | -她的名字 -贾米拉 |
[01:39] | 亚辛·卡森 别名 拉卡·雅克 | |
[01:40] | Who knows what we’ve tapped into here, | 不知道我们侵入的什么 |
[01:42] | but we’re in. | 已经进来了 |
[01:44] | Encryption’s broken? | 加密程序破解了吗 |
[01:45] | Our chance to crack open Raqqa Jacques’s entire operation. | 我们有机会破获拉卡·雅克的整个行动 |
[01:47] | Files and communications on the hard drive go back at least a year. | 硬盘上的文件和通信记录至少可以追溯到一年前 |
[01:51] | Well, I’m less interested in his past than his present. | 我更关心他的现在而不是过去 |
[01:54] | We need to prioritize any reference | 我们需要优先查找 |
[01:56] | to the remaining two drones or his current location. | 剩下的两架无人机和他目前的位置 |
[01:58] | It’s been eight hours since we grabbed the laptop. | 我们拿到这个笔记本电脑已经八小时了 |
[02:01] | Intel’s got a limited shelf life. | 情报是有时限的 |
[02:04] | Morning, Master Chief. | 早上好 总士官长 |
[02:05] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:06] | Boys are packing up. | 队员们正在打包行李 |
[02:08] | Getting ready to roll out. | 准备出发 |
[02:10] | Hate leaving the mission when it’s half done, | 我跟你说 |
[02:13] | tell you that. | 最烦半途而废了 |
[02:14] | Especially when there’s two drones out there. | 尤其是现在还有两架无人机没找到 |
[02:16] | I’m trying to work on that right now. | 我正在设法解决此事 |
[02:20] | You got a new, uh, | 你这里有个新… |
[02:21] | new face on the board. | 新面孔 |
[02:23] | Yassine “Raqqa Jacques” Kassen. | 亚辛·”拉卡·雅克”·卡森 |
[02:25] | Our arms dealer who also executed | 我们的目标军火商 |
[02:27] | the attack on the U.S. Base last month. | 上个月还发动了针对美军基地的袭击 |
[02:29] | Well, sounds like enough for a target package. | 看来足够让我们出任务了 |
[02:30] | Far from it. | 远远不够 |
[02:32] | Nothing’s actionable. | 不能行动 |
[02:33] | Still trying to glean a location on him and the drones. | 还在锁定他和无人机的位置 |
[02:35] | How long’s that gonna take? | 需要多久 |
[02:37] | Depends on how distracted we are. | 这得看我们有多着急 |
[02:39] | Like I told you last night, Jace, | 就像我昨晚告诉你的 老杰 |
[02:42] | there’s nothing for you to do here. | 你帮不上什么忙 |
[02:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | Your op, Ray. Good luck. | 你的行动 雷 祝你好运 |
[02:54] | Go, Jace. Let me do my job. | 快走吧 老杰 让我做我的工作 |
[02:57] | Uh, I was just coming to say goodbye. | 我就是来跟你告别的 |
[03:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 我没事 |
[03:04] | Just trying to concentrate. | 我只是想集中精力 |
[03:08] | I’ll get us some coffees. | 我去弄点咖啡 |
[03:13] | So, I take it you haven’t changed your mind | 所以我猜你还没打算让杰森 |
[03:15] | about letting Jason in on who Raqqa Jacques is to you? | 知道拉卡·雅克对你做过什么 |
[03:18] | Right now, he’s a ghost on a hard drive. | 眼下他只是硬盘上的一个幽灵 |
[03:20] | And Jason’s leaving. | 但杰森就要出发了 |
[03:21] | Why read him in? | 为什么不告诉他 |
[03:22] | Nothing to do operationally, | 也不是要具体做点什么 |
[03:24] | but maybe he can help you. | 但也许他能够帮到你 |
[03:25] | Help me how? | 怎么帮到我 |
[03:27] | I don’t recall too many friends in that room with Raqqa Jacques, | 我想不起来和拉卡·雅克在那间屋子里的有谁 |
[03:29] | – and I’m still standing. – Ray. | -我还在努力 -雷 |
[03:30] | Nobody’s facing him till I can find him. | 除非我找到他 否则无法对付他 |
[03:32] | And that’s not happening until I can focus, so… | 而我必须要集中精力才行… |
[03:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:39] | Take care of yourself, Ray. | 多保重 雷 |
[03:46] | I’m thinking maybe we ask this pilot | 我在想要不咱们叫飞行员 |
[03:47] | to divert to this sandbox’s Sin City. | 掉头去罪恶城市的战场吧 |
[03:51] | Don’t really feel like touching down in the real world quite yet. | 感觉没有什么真实感 |
[03:57] | You got something hanging over you back home, Sonny? | 你老家有什么事让你牵挂着吗 桑尼 |
[03:59] | Nah, it ain’t that. | 不是 |
[04:01] | Uh, you’re ducking something. | 那你是在躲避什么 |
[04:03] | Debt collector? A warrant? | 讨债的吗 法院传单吗 |
[04:05] | Hit man? | 追杀你的 |
[04:06] | Since when does a man need a reason to escape reality? | 逃避现实还需要什么理由吗 |
[04:09] | According to Winona Ryder, it bites. | 薇诺娜·瑞德说的 现实的创痛 |
[04:12] | Okay, uh, so, back in Vah Beach, | 好吧 那之前在弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[04:15] | what’s up next for us on, uh, Soto’s master plan? | 咱们下一步要干嘛 索托的总方案 |
[04:18] | Uh, four days of supervising dive training for a group of techs. | 为一组技术人员把关为期四天的潜水训练 |
[04:23] | Terrific. Babysitting a bunch of Urkels with snorkels. | 好极了 给一群穿着潜水器的活宝当保姆 |
[04:25] | Any way Jace can talk ’em out of it? | 老杰能不能劝退他们 |
[04:27] | No. He wanted to tear up | 不能 他一看到索托的方案 |
[04:28] | Soto’s schedule the moment he saw it,but we stood him down. | 就恨不得撕碎了 但我们还是劝住了他 |
[04:30] | Really? How’d he take that? | 真的吗 那他什么反应 |
[04:32] | Probably worse than he let on. | 也许比让他撕碎了更糟 |
[04:34] | The guy comes back to Bravo. | 他回到了B队 |
[04:35] | He’s got a new boss, new system. | 现在有了一个新老板 新系统 |
[04:37] | Comes over here, and Ray’s calling the shots. | 现在雷在发号施令 |
[04:40] | Might make him wonder where he stands. | 也许让他找不到自己的位置 |
[04:41] | Bravo’s still his team. | B队依然是他的团队 |
[04:43] | And anyone that forgets that, Lord have mercy. | 任何人忘记这一点 就去见上帝吧 |
[05:22] | Well, this could’ve been my last time out with Bravo. | 这可能是我最后一次和B队一起出任务 |
[05:25] | Wish we weren’t going out with a whimper. | 但愿不会虎头蛇尾 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:29] | That’s-that’s got to feel heavy, huh? | 这个话题感觉有点沉重 |
[05:34] | I’m okay with it, though, you know. | 不过我没问题的 |
[05:37] | The decision I made. | 我自己做的决定 |
[05:40] | We made, right? | 是我们一起做出的决定吧 |
[05:41] | So, now it’s happening. | 就是现在了 |
[05:44] | Right. Yeah, it’s good. | 对 这很好 |
[05:47] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[06:10] | Everything okay with you and Ray? | 你和雷都还好吧 |
[06:11] | Thought I picked up on some static back at the hotel. | 我刚刚在酒店听到了一些 |
[06:15] | Yeah, just… just some growing pains. | 那只是些小摩擦 |
[06:18] | Yeah, you’ll get back on the same page. | 是啊 你们很快就是又步调一致的 |
[06:20] | Maybe we were never on the same page. | 也许我们从来步调都不一致 |
[06:26] | Now that he’s warrant officer, maybe… maybe you can say that. | 他现在是准尉 也许你也可以这么说吧 |
[06:31] | Yeah, you know, I assumed that he was just… | 我想他只是… |
[06:35] | staking his ground as warrant, too, | 站在他准尉的立场上 |
[06:39] | but now… | 但现在… |
[06:40] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[06:43] | You think what he went through in Tunisia | 你认为他在突尼斯的经历 |
[06:45] | is finally sinking in? | 真的就算过去了吗 |
[06:48] | He’s trained to handle that. | 他有受训如何处理这些创伤 |
[06:50] | For weeks, he’s telling me that he’s fine, | 最近几周 他跟我说他没事了 |
[06:52] | you know, everything’s okay. | 他什么事都没有 |
[06:54] | You know, I come back to Bravo, | 我回到B队 |
[06:56] | and I’m thinking this is where I’m meant to be. | 我能感觉到我真的属于这里 |
[06:58] | But, you know, with Ray, the energy’s off. | 但雷他 我感觉他劲头没了 |
[07:01] | I just feel like I’m losing him. | 感觉他离我们越来越远了 |
[07:09] | – He told me not to tell you. – What? | -他不让我跟你说的 -说什么 |
[07:15] | This HVT he’s hunting, that Raqqa Jacques, | 这次的高价值目标 那个拉卡·雅克 |
[07:18] | it’s the same guy who held him captive, | 就是之前抓住雷 |
[07:20] | who tortured him. | 并且对他严刑拷打的人 |
[07:23] | He’s going after him alone. | 他想自己抓到他 |
[07:25] | Why the hell didn’t he tell me? | 他为什么没告诉我 |
[07:31] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[07:34] | Copy. | 收到 |
[07:36] | It’s Ray. He needs us back there. | 是雷 他让我们回去 |
[07:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | The actionable intel comes with a tight clock, so let’s get into it. | 情报表明这次行动时间紧迫 我直接说明了 |
[07:43] | Ray, we need to talk. | 雷 我们得谈谈 |
[07:44] | Not now, Jason. | 现在不行 杰森 |
[07:47] | HVT’s name is Yassine Kassen. French-Algerian. | 高价值目标叫亚辛·卡森 法籍阿尔及利亚人 |
[07:50] | Known in jihadi circles as Raqqa Jacques. | 在圣战分子圈里他叫拉卡·雅克 |
[07:53] | Earned his caliphate cred in Raqqa | 在哈里发中有些威信 |
[07:55] | during the siege of that city, and for the last three years | 曾参与拉克城围攻 过去三年间发展为 |
[07:57] | has been leading a paramilitary offshoot of AKM. | 阿尔卡迪尔运动的主要非法武装力量 |
[08:00] | – Leading them in what? – Whole gamut. | -什么主要力量 -全方位的 |
[08:02] | Propaganda, recruiting fighters, raising money. | 宣传 征兵 集资 |
[08:04] | Helped build a robust trafficking network. | 帮助建造了顽固的运输网路 |
[08:06] | Weapons, women. | 运送武器 女性 |
[08:08] | May have dabbled in kidnap and ransom. | 可能也干过绑票勒索赎金 |
[08:10] | You sure he didn’t get his hands dirtier than that? | 你确定他没做过什么更过分的事吗 |
[08:14] | He’s been using arms sales to fund direct actions. | 他一直在用倒卖军火的钱搞恐怖袭击 |
[08:17] | Executed the drone attack on the U.S. Base in Baghdad | 策划了针对美军驻巴格达基地的无人机袭击 |
[08:19] | that killed 12 service members. | 导致十二名士兵死亡 |
[08:21] | And now…we believe he plans to deploy his remaining drones | 这次 我们认为他要用剩下的无人机 |
[08:23] | to take down two commercial airliners 72 hours from now. | 在72小时内袭击两架商用客机 |
[08:27] | Laptop we recovered contained flight data, | 在我们缴获的笔记本中发现了航线信息 |
[08:28] | which can be programmed into the weaponized drones. | 可以导入武装无人机 |
[08:30] | Even if those flights are notified and grounded, | 即便我们通知了那两趟航班 让它们停飞 |
[08:33] | which blows our op here, there’s no telling where | 这里的任务是结束了 可无人机一旦起飞 |
[08:35] | he shifts the drones’ crosshairs once they’ve launched. | 我们就不知道他的袭击目标 |
[08:38] | We got a location on ’em? | 查到它们在哪了吗 |
[08:39] | – The drones? – Not yet. | -无人机吗 -还没有 |
[08:41] | But we’re circling one of his close lieutenants. | 但我们查到了一位他身边的副官 |
[08:43] | Syrian national named Dabir Ganim. | 叙利亚人 达比尔·加尼姆 |
[08:45] | Intel says he’s currently staying | 情报显示他目前停留在 |
[08:46] | somewhere in Bisharat Square, | 碧沙瑞特广场的某处 |
[08:48] | right here in Irbid. | 就在伊尔比德 |
[08:49] | Bravo Team is gonna aid me in tracking him | B队要帮我找到他 |
[08:51] | so we can tap into his network | 以便我能入侵他的网络 |
[08:52] | and find the remaining two drones. | 找到那两架无人机的位置 |
[08:54] | And Raqqa Jacques? | 那拉卡·雅克呢 |
[08:57] | Goes without saying. | 不说你们也应该明白 |
[08:59] | All right, let’s finish the job. | 好的 开始干活吧 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:02] | Go ahead, drop your bags upstairs, | 快去 把行李放在楼上 |
[09:03] | then we’ll get into mission details. | 然后回来讨论行动的细节 |
[09:08] | So, why don’t you tell me who he really is? | 你为什么不说出他到底是谁 |
[09:16] | I reported the intel to those who needed to know. | 我只汇报任务需要知道的情报 |
[09:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:20] | It’s background, not relevant to the current operation. | 那是与任务无关的背景 |
[09:22] | Of course it’s relevant. | 当然有关系 |
[09:24] | Is that why you came out here early? Huh? | 这就是你早到这里的缘故吗 |
[09:27] | You’ve been tracking this guy for weeks. | 你这几周一直在搜查这个人的下落 |
[09:28] | No, no, no, no. I did not find out he was involved until last night. | 不 我也是直到昨天晚上才知道的 |
[09:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:35] | Davis didn’t tell you that when she ran her mouth? | 戴维斯没有顺嘴也告诉你这个吗 |
[09:40] | Look, who he is doesn’t change anything. | 听我说 他是谁不重要 |
[09:43] | Then why’d you keep it from me? | 那你为什么没有跟我说 |
[09:45] | Because I’ve been working the problem alone | 因为我想要自己解决这件事 |
[09:47] | since that bomb threw me across the room. | 自从那个炸弹穿过房间扔向我开始 |
[09:49] | I’m squared away, so I do not need you playing hero. | 我已经准备好了 所以你不必在这装英雄 |
[09:56] | We got an op to focus on, okay? | 我们得专注在任务上 好吗 |
[09:58] | So do not mention it to anyone. | 不要再把这事告诉其他人 |
[10:01] | I’m the officer in charge, | 我才是负责指挥的军官 |
[10:02] | and if you cannot honor those terms, | 如果你不能服从我的命令 |
[10:03] | Jason, I will cank this op. | 杰森 我可以取消你们这次行动 |
[10:08] | – Understood? – Copy that, | -听明白了吗 -明白 |
[10:10] | Warrant Officer Perry. | 准尉佩里 |
[10:18] | Bravo will fan out in Bisharat Square, | B队将在碧沙瑞特广场呈扇形散开 |
[10:20] | and this device will use your phones | 这个设备会利用你们的手机 |
[10:22] | to scan for cell IPs in a hundred-yard radius, | 检测91米半径范围内的手机网络协议地址 |
[10:25] | funneling the data back to Ray. | 再将数据传回给雷 |
[10:26] | Get a hit on the target’s IP, | 如果能检测到目标的手机信号 |
[10:28] | we’ll be able to close in on him. | 那我们就有机会包围他 |
[10:29] | This lieutenant we’re after, | 我们要追捕的这位副官 |
[10:31] | he happen to be a catfishing Moldovan dude named Igor? | 恰好还是网上自称摩尔多瓦真名为伊戈尔的人 |
[10:33] | ‘Cause Brock’s phone is really great at finding them. | 因为布罗克的手机在找他们方面真的很厉害 |
[10:36] | You would have fallen for her, too. | 你也会为她倾倒的 |
[10:37] | All right, let’s focus up, okay? | 好了 专心在任务上 好吗 |
[10:40] | Mina read you in on the tech? | 米娜能收到所有人的信号了吗 |
[10:42] | Yup, all set to join you in the S.A. world of secrets and lies. | 是的 全都进入了秘密和谎言世界的特别行动 |
[10:45] | I just hope that we can adapt as quickly as you have, Ray. | 我只希望我们可以像你一样那么快适应好 雷 |
[10:49] | We locate Ganim, we stay on him | 我们找到格内姆 跟住他 |
[10:51] | until there’s a chance to snatch him and cell his phone. | 等到有机会抓到他 拿到他的手机再动手 |
[10:53] | Now, I do not need to remind you, | 同时 你们应该也非常清楚 |
[10:55] | we are unwelcome guests here, which means | 在这里我们都是不受欢迎的客人 意味着 |
[10:57] | the Jordanian authorities cannot catch one whiff of us operating. | 约旦当局绝不能察觉到一丝我们行动的风声 |
[10:59] | That’s why we’re bringing pistols. | 所以我们才带着手枪 |
[11:01] | Last resort only. | 那是最后的应急手段 |
[11:02] | This gets loud, it means we’ve failed. | 开枪声音很大 开枪也代表行动失败 |
[11:04] | But we have suppressors. | 但我们有消音器 |
[11:06] | We know the rules. | 我们已经清楚规矩了 |
[11:07] | We know who we’re after. | 我们也清楚要追捕谁了 |
[11:08] | Brock? Clock’s ticking, boys. | 布罗克 时间不多了 伙计们 |
[11:14] | Jason forget that you’re the officer in charge here? | 杰森忘了你才是这次的指挥官吗 |
[11:32] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. | B1 我是B6 |
[11:34] | We’re in position. | 我们已就位 |
[11:35] | Copy, Bravo 6. | 收到 B6 |
[11:36] | – You’re getting their feeds? – Yup. | -你看到他们传回的画面了 -是的 |
[11:39] | Got, uh, Brock, Metal and Trent. | 已经收到 布罗克 金属和特伦特的了 |
[11:42] | Takes time for the device | 这个装置需要一些时间 |
[11:43] | to sift through the cell IPs in the area. | 来筛选这个区域里所有的手机信号 |
[11:45] | All Bravo elements, | 所有B队成员 |
[11:46] | hold what you got. | 待在原地不要移动 |
[12:06] | What’s going on with you, man? | 你怎么了 哥们 |
[12:08] | Fumbled the det cord yesterday, and now you’re zoning out here. | 昨天炸药引信找了半天 现在又心神不定的 |
[12:10] | Where’s your head been? | 你这几天脑子去哪了 |
[12:11] | Firmly attached to my fat neck. | 一直好好待在我的胖脖子上呢 |
[12:13] | You know what Davis thinks? | 你知道戴维斯是怎么想的吗 |
[12:16] | She thinks you got the yips about being with her | 她觉得你是因为和她开始正式交往 |
[12:17] | now that it’s starting to get real. | 所以才变得这么高度紧张 |
[12:18] | You tell her it ain’t true? | 你跟她说了不是这样的吧 |
[12:19] | Told her I’m not sure what’s on your back, | 我跟她说 我不确定你到底在纠结什么 |
[12:21] | but it’s something. | 但一定事出有因 |
[12:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it sure is something. | 是啊是啊 确实是有事发生了 |
[12:28] | When I was back in Texas, I, uh, | 我之前在得州的时候 我 |
[12:31] | ran into an old friend that I used to be close with, | 碰到了过去一个很亲密的老朋友 |
[12:35] | and… something happened. | 然后…发生了某些事情 |
[12:37] | And now that something is gonna be here in four months. | 然后现在某个事情也会在四个月后发生了 |
[12:39] | – A kid? – News was a parting gift | -孩子吗 -就是在我们分开前 |
[12:41] | just before we spun up. Wow. | 那次分手告别时怀上的 |
[12:44] | Sonny Quinn a dad, huh? | 桑尼·奎恩要做爸爸了 |
[12:45] | Not if I can help it. | 如果能有办法我也不想 |
[12:52] | Davis doesn’t know? | 戴维斯还不知道 |
[12:54] | It’s a lot to saddle her with over here. | 她身上的担子已经很多了 |
[12:56] | You know, with the demands of the job, | 你懂的 这份工作的高强度要求 |
[13:00] | and the little thing I got going on with Davis, | 还有我和戴维斯之间的感情 |
[13:01] | you know, maybe it doesn’t change anything. | 也许这个意外不会产生什么影响 |
[13:04] | A kid? | 一个孩子 |
[13:05] | I can’t see how that doesn’t change things. | 我不知道这怎么不会产生影响 |
[13:07] | Well, it ain’t for you to figure it out, is it? | 这不是你该想明白的 对吧 |
[13:12] | Davis doesn’t need to hear about this. | 戴维斯不需要知道这件事 |
[13:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[13:27] | You know, I can help you with that if you show me how to use it. | 我可以帮你 只要你教我怎么用 |
[13:29] | Yeah, says the guy that just retired his Walkman. | 从刚放弃随身听的人口中说出 |
[13:32] | It’s funny. | 很搞笑 |
[13:33] | And very true. Yes, I did. | 而且很真实 |
[13:36] | Your hands got the worst of it, huh? | 你的手是受伤最严重的 对吧 |
[13:39] | – Hard to say. – You all right? | -很难讲 -你还好吗 |
[13:41] | You haven’t talked about your captivity. | 你从没说过你被关的事 |
[13:44] | If you’re at peace with that, and it’s behind you, | 如果你能坦然接受 而且已经过去了 |
[13:45] | I’m good with that, but what I’m not good with | 我没问题 但是我对于 |
[13:48] | is what’s going on between you and I. | 你我之间的事情是有问题的 |
[13:51] | Look, the reason I came out here early was… | 听着 我出来的很早是因为 |
[13:56] | I just needed some space, man. | 我需要些空间 |
[13:58] | All right, no one hawking over my shoulder, | 没人在我身后追着 |
[14:00] | questioning me, worrying about me, | 询问我 担心我 |
[14:01] | like everybody’s been doing since I got home. | 我回来之后所有人都这样 |
[14:03] | It’s exhausting. | 太累了 |
[14:09] | Way it goes at night, it… | 到了晚上就能感觉 |
[14:12] | I get woken by the aches in my hands, the… | 我被我的手疼醒 |
[14:16] | the wound in my leg. | 还有腿上的伤 |
[14:20] | It was a power drill, Jason. | 那可是电钻 杰森 |
[14:24] | Raqqa Jacques got hands-on with them. | 拉卡·雅克亲自动手的 |
[14:31] | The pains… | 那种疼痛 |
[14:35] | Some of the thoughts that crawl in with them. | 一些想法随之而生 |
[14:38] | I slip out of bed to go downstairs | 我下床到楼下 |
[14:40] | to, you know, get some ice to numb it. | 去拿点冰麻木一下疼痛 |
[14:43] | The thing is, the dream home’s got creaky floors | 问题是 梦幻之家的地板咯吱响 |
[14:46] | and a damn ice maker that sounds like a 50-cal. | 该死的制冰机听起来像50口径手枪 |
[14:48] | Whole house wakes up. | 整个房子都醒了 |
[14:49] | Then they’re asking me why I’m up. | 然后他们问我为什么起来 |
[14:51] | “I’m just getting a glass of water.” | “我只是拿杯水” |
[14:57] | I gotta lie to ’em, J. | 我得跟他们撒谎啊 杰 |
[15:02] | I hate lying to ’em. | 我讨厌对他们撒谎 |
[15:07] | How do I put that… that vision in Naima’s head? | 我怎么把那种画面放到奈玛德脑子里 |
[15:12] | How do I end Jameelah’s childhood | 我怎能让贾米拉知道 |
[15:15] | by letting her know that type of evil exists? | 有那种邪恶存在 因而结束她的童年 |
[15:18] | That’s what this guy did to you. | 这就是那家伙对你做的 |
[15:20] | Keeps doing, on the bad nights. | 在糟糕的夜晚 他还在做 |
[15:27] | Target cell phone just popped. | 目标手机刚刚出现了 |
[15:30] | B3 B6 Bravo 3, Bravo 6, | |
[15:31] | we got a hit in the building to your northeast. | 我们在你东北边的楼里发现目标 |
[15:32] | Shift position to the backside to give me a more accurate read. | 把位置移到后面 以便我读得更准确 |
[15:48] | Friends of our target? | 目标的朋友们吗 |
[16:16] | B1 B6 Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. | |
[16:18] | Two men just entered, one carrying an AK. | 两个男人刚进来 其中一人带着AK |
[16:20] | Left the car running. | 车没熄火 |
[16:21] | – We need to get in there, Ray. – It’s not happening. | -我们得进去 雷 -不可能 |
[16:22] | Armed security inside means we’re not taking him quietly. | 里面有武装保安 不能悄悄把他拿下 |
[16:24] | That’s the op ord. | 这是行动任命 |
[16:25] | We’re not taking Ganim at all if we lose them. | 如果我们跟丢了他们 就没法拿下格内姆 |
[16:28] | Bravo 9, this is Bravo 2. | B9 这是B2 |
[16:29] | HVT may move out with armed company. | 高价值目标可能与武装连队撤离 |
[16:31] | We need to pursue until he’s in a controlled environment. Over. | 我们得继续追 直到他被控制住 完毕 |
[16:34] | Copy, Bravo 2. Pursuit’s gonna be a challenge. | 收到 B2 追捕会是个挑战 |
[16:36] | We’ve got limited assets and no way to follow | 我们资源有限 如果他进入叙利亚 |
[16:38] | if he slips into Syria. | 就没法跟进了 |
[16:39] | Look, we need to make entry now. | 听着 我们现在就得进去了 |
[16:40] | Grab him and the phone. | 捕获他 还有手机 |
[16:42] | A kinetic hit takes approval from the Jordanians, | 一次动力攻击需要约旦人的批准 |
[16:44] | which takes calls from our diplomatic channels. | 从我们的外交渠道接听电话 |
[16:45] | It’s a waste of time that we do not have. | 我们没有时间可以浪费了 |
[16:47] | I’ll call Command and get the gears moving | 我给总部打电话 赶紧行动起来 |
[16:48] | so we can get it cleared. | 这样我们就没问题了 |
[16:49] | Losing that guy means we lose Raqqa Jacques. | 失去那个人 我们就失去了拉卡·雅客 |
[16:52] | I’m not letting him walk away after what he did to you. | 他那样对你 我不会就这么放过他的 |
[16:57] | That’s not how this works, Jason. | 这样行不通的 杰森 |
[17:08] | All Bravo elements, meet in the alley, | B队全员在巷子里集合 |
[17:11] | red side of target. We’re going internal. | 在目标红色的一面 准备进入内部 |
[17:19] | Okay, Clay, Sonny, Trent, post up security here. | 克莱 桑尼 特伦特 守住这里 |
[17:23] | The rest of you come with me and Ray. | 其他人跟着我和雷 |
[17:25] | Ganim plus the two from the outside, | 格内姆加上外面两位 |
[17:26] | that makes at least three shooters. | 这样至少有三名枪手 |
[17:27] | Are we sure this is the right move? | 我们确定这么做是对的吗 |
[17:28] | We’re gonna go in quick and quiet. | 我们要又快又安静地进去 |
[17:30] | No one’s gonna even know we’re here. Ray, are we cleared… | 没人会知道我们在这 雷 我们能… |
[17:32] | It’s not open for discussion. Let’s move. | 不讨论这个 行动吧 |
[18:37] | Ganim’s cell phone. | 格内姆的手机 |
[18:38] | This mood doesn’t scream victory. | 这氛围不像是打胜仗了 |
[18:40] | – What’d I miss? – No time to waste. | -发生什么了 -没有时间浪费了 |
[18:45] | No one’s gonna ask? | 没人想问吗 |
[18:50] | What happened back there? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[18:51] | – What’s that mean? – I mean, Ray said in the WARNO | -什么意思 -雷在预先号令会议上说 |
[18:52] | that going kinetic wasn’t an option. | 我们不能进行活跃行动 |
[18:54] | I thought we weren’t supposed to tip the Jordanians | 我以为我们在这行动 |
[18:55] | of us operating here. | 不能给约旦人甜头 |
[18:56] | You know, yesterday, you said you wanted to be a sled dog. | 昨天你说你想当雪橇犬 |
[18:58] | Sled dogs, they keep their mouths shut. | 雪橇犬可不会乱说话 |
[19:00] | They don’t ask questions. | 它们不问问题 |
[19:02] | We wouldn’t have bent the rules without good reason. | 没充分理由我们不会违背规则的 |
[19:04] | We all know that. | 我们很清楚 |
[19:05] | Tell you what, you want reasons? | 想知道原因吗 |
[19:07] | How about two 747s being blown out of the sky | 如果我们不行动的话 |
[19:09] | if we sit on our hands, how’s that? | 两架波音747会在天上爆炸 可以吗 |
[19:11] | We hunt plenty of HVTs with bad intentions without breaking ROEs. | 不破坏交战规则我们也抓了很多坏人 |
[19:15] | If you knew who we were going after, | 如果你知道我们要抓谁 |
[19:16] | you wouldn’t be asking questions. | 你就不会这么问了 |
[19:23] | Who are we after? | 我们要抓谁 |
[19:26] | There something we’re missing? | 有什么我们不知道的吗 |
[19:34] | The HVT is… | 这个高价值目标是 |
[19:38] | was the man that tortured me during my captivity. | 我被囚禁的时折磨我的那个人 |
[19:46] | That change things for you, Clay? | 知道这个改变什么了 克莱 |
[19:46] | That didn’t change anything. | 什么也没变 |
[19:49] | Not why we went kinetic. There were sound tactical | 我们还是进行了活跃行动 我们有战术 |
[19:51] | – and strategic reasons why we went… – Roger that. | -和战略原因… -收到 |
[19:59] | Rest up. | 休息吧 |
[20:01] | We’re on standby until Mina and Davis get something. | 在米娜和戴维斯得到消息前 我们待命 |
[20:09] | That is the second time you have backed me into a corner. | 这是你第二次让我走投无路了 |
[20:12] | First the op, and now in front of Bravo? | 先是任务 现在又在整个B队面前 |
[20:14] | You truly cannot help yourself, can you? | 你就是控制不了自己 对吗 |
[20:16] | It’s your op, Ray. Your op. | 这是你的行动 雷 |
[20:17] | You could have shut me down, but you knew that | 你可以否决我 但你知道 |
[20:19] | it was the right tactical call. | 这是正确的战术决策 |
[20:20] | Jason Hayes, you just… you just know | 杰森·海斯 你就是知道 |
[20:22] | what’s best for everybody, don’t you? | 什么对大家都好 对吗 |
[20:23] | No, I’m just trying to get you what you deserve. | 不 我只是想让你得到你应得的 |
[20:25] | That’s justice. | 就是正义 |
[20:26] | – Vengeance, you mean. – What he did to you, | -你是说复仇吗 -他对你做过的那些事 |
[20:27] | what you told me he continues to do to you, | 你告诉过我他对你不停地折磨 |
[20:30] | there’s only one way past it. | 这事要过去只有一种办法 |
[20:33] | Come on, you can’t tell me | 拜托 你别告诉我 |
[20:34] | you don’t want to take this guy down hard. | 你不想把他狠狠干倒 |
[20:36] | Of course I do! | 我当然想 |
[20:37] | I wanted to rip his throat out from the moment I saw him, | 我一见到他就想把他的喉咙扯断 |
[20:40] | but that ain’t the mission here, Jace. | 但这不是我们的任务 老杰 |
[20:42] | Vengeance? | 复仇 |
[20:44] | I don’t want to be the guy chasing that. | 我可不想当寻仇者 |
[20:46] | You don’t have to be. | 你可以不是 |
[20:48] | Everything you went through | 你以前经历的所有事情 |
[20:49] | and continue to go through, this is your one chance, | 包括以后 你只有这一个机会 |
[20:53] | one chance to annihilate it. | 就这一个机会彻底击败它 |
[20:58] | You really think it’s that simple? | 你真以为就这么简单吗 |
[21:01] | I just… put him down and it goes away? | 我就…放倒他 就完事了 |
[21:05] | Something like that. Yeah. | 是啊 差不多 |
[21:10] | Yes, I do. | 我是这样想的 |
[21:19] | What are we looking at? | 有什么情况 |
[21:21] | Just pinged a cluster of ten ips | 刚连通了从克隆的手机里 |
[21:23] | pulled from the cloned cell. | 提取出来的十个IP地址 |
[21:25] | All of them were in and out of the site | 他们都进出过 |
[21:26] | where Bravo found the other drones. | B队发现其它无人机的地方 |
[21:28] | Burner phones, but the pattern of communication suggests | 这些都是一次性电话 但是从他们的通讯模式 |
[21:31] | Raqqa Jacques is likely among the group. | 表明拉卡·雅克很有可能在其中 |
[21:32] | And the current location suggests | 他们目前的位置表明 |
[21:34] | That this isn’t just a friendly get-together. | 这不是一次和平的集合 |
[21:37] | They’re at a syrian army base? | 他们在叙利亚陆军基地吗 |
[21:39] | Decommissioned six years ago, | 该基地在六年前退役 |
[21:40] | intel says it’s been left to ruin. | 情报显示其已经被废弃了 |
[21:42] | However, it’s proximate to the targeted flight paths, | 但是 它离目标的飞行路线很近 |
[21:44] | making it the perfect spot to launch the drones from. | 这使其成为发射无人机的绝佳地点 |
[21:48] | Is this tracking in real time? | 这个追踪是实时的吗 |
[21:49] | Is, uh, Raqqa Jacques there now? | 拉卡·雅克现在在那里吗 |
[21:50] | There’s a ten-minute lag. | 有十分钟的延迟 |
[21:52] | I’m gonna get an S.A. Tech to tighten it. | 我会让系统应用技术组缩小这个延迟 |
[22:01] | Hey, um… | 话说 |
[22:04] | Wanted to give this to you when we got home, but… | 本想在回家的时候才把这个给你 但是 |
[22:10] | Here. | 给 |
[22:11] | You asked me to find the contact info | 你让我去找这家人的联系信息 |
[22:12] | for the family of the guy you were with. | 那个跟你关在一起的人 |
[22:14] | Zied? I found a number for his widow and son. | 齐雅德 我找到了他老婆和儿子的电话 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:24] | Not sure why I wanted that. | 不知道我为什么要这个 |
[22:28] | You said that you thought it might help. | 你说过你觉得这可能对你有帮助 |
[22:30] | Give some closure. | 做一些了结 |
[22:34] | Talking’s not gonna change anything. | 言语并不能改变任何东西 |
[22:37] | Intel suggests the drones are being staged | 情报显示这些无人机 |
[22:38] | from the grounds of a decommissioned base | 是从一个位于叙利亚边境十公里处的 |
[22:40] | located six miles over the border in Syria. | 一个退役基地起飞的 |
[22:43] | Our objective is to recover the drones and blow in place. | 我们的目标是回收无人机 再找地方炸掉 |
[22:46] | Roll slick until we’re through | 在我们通过边境检查点之前 |
[22:48] | the border checkpoint. | 我们要谨慎行动 |
[22:50] | Sound good, Jace? | 杰森 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:51] | Roger that. Kit up in transit. | 收到 在路上穿好装备 |
[22:53] | Cell phone activity shows at least ten individuals on target, | 手机活动显示目标里 |
[22:56] | all believed to be fighting-age males. | 至少有十个成年男性 |
[22:57] | And considering how this crew gets paid, | 考虑到这班人的酬金 |
[22:59] | expect serious weaponry. | 我们认为他们装备了先进的武器 |
[23:01] | The drones are our primary target. | 无人机是我们的主要目标 |
[23:05] | And Raqqa Jacques? | 拉卡·雅克呢? |
[23:07] | If he’s there, open season. | 如果他在那里 捕获他 |
[23:15] | Any questions? | 有其他问题吗 |
[23:17] | All right. Let’s get to it. | 好的 着手开始吧 |
[23:18] | If I was in Ray’s shoes, I would’ve went | 如果我是雷 在我看到 |
[23:20] | Full Unforgiven Eastwood the second I saw | 那个混蛋的照片出现时 我会像 |
[23:22] | that creep’s photo pop up. | 《不可饶恕》里东木的一样 |
[23:24] | I just don’t get why he kept it secret and held fire. | 我只是不知为何他会把它藏在心里无动于衷 |
[23:27] | He was doing what was best for Bravo. | 他只是为了B队好 |
[23:30] | Hard to remain calm in the chaos | 当我们的心思放在报仇上面时 |
[23:31] | when we’re worried about settling scores. | 就很难在混乱中保持镇定 |
[23:33] | Yeah, just glad that Jace dug his spurs in. | 还好杰森鞭策了他一下 |
[23:35] | Ray’s just too good for his own good sometimes. | 雷的有时候就是过于善良了 |
[23:39] | You grading on the Sonny Quinn curve? | 你是按桑尼·奎恩的标准打分吗 |
[23:44] | You want to take a shot, do it straight-on. | 你想挨枪子 就继续说 |
[23:49] | What, you don’t like how I’m handling my situation? | 怎么 你不同意我处理私事的方式吗 |
[23:50] | Well, I thought your plan was just to not handle it. | 好吧 我以为你的处理方式就是不处理它 |
[23:53] | You have no idea what I’m wrestling with, do you? | 你一点都不理解我现在的处境 是不是 |
[23:55] | You’re right. I really should’ve seen it from Ash’s side | 是的 在我五岁时阿什离开时 |
[23:58] | when I was five and he hit the road. | 我就应该理解他的角度 |
[24:02] | I thought you were burned by your old man, too. | 我以为你和我一样都是被父亲折磨的人 |
[24:04] | I shouldn’t have told you a damn thing. | 我真不该告诉你什么事 |
[24:06] | No, you should’ve told Davis, because she’s over here | 你应该告诉戴维斯 因为她在这里 |
[24:07] | and she’s shuffling her career around just to be with you, | 为了跟你在一起 拿自己的职业生涯冒险 |
[24:09] | but you don’t have the sack to just be honest with her. | 但是你没有胆量对她坦诚 |
[24:11] | There are two things that I swore I would never do, | 有两件事我发誓永远不会做 |
[24:15] | is break her heart, and see my old man in the mirror. | 一是伤她的心 二是在我身上看到我爸 |
[24:19] | I’m-I’m just trying to figure out | 现在我只想着如何 |
[24:21] | the-the least amount of pain I can cause anyone right now. | 把我对所有人的伤害都降到最小 |
[24:23] | And I’m sorry it’s taking me a minute. | 我很抱歉 请给我一点时间 |
[24:27] | Look, hey, hey, Sonny. | 听着 桑尼 |
[24:29] | – I-I’m sorry. Okay? I didn’t… – S-save it. | -对不起 好吗 我没有 -别说了 |
[24:31] | Seriously. I heard enough of your self-righteousness already. | 说真的 你自以为是的话我已经听够了 |
[25:02] | Target IPs haven’t moved. | 目标的IP地址一直没变 |
[25:04] | Mission criteria is all go. | 任务已经完成 |
[25:08] | Not easy, I bet, huh? | 你现在很不好受吧 |
[25:11] | Close as you are with these guys, | 你和他们关系那么好 |
[25:13] | sending them into the fire. | 却要把他们送到危险的地方 |
[25:16] | It’s a roller coaster. | 就像是坐过山车 |
[25:19] | This might be my last ride. | 也许是我最后一趟了 |
[25:21] | Making a move? | 你要离开了吗 |
[25:22] | To a new team. Time to switch it up. | 去一个新的小队 是时候换一下了 |
[25:26] | I think. | 我认为 |
[25:46] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc. | B2 这里是作战中心 |
[25:48] | Be advised, seven of the tangos | 注意 有七个目标 |
[25:49] | appear to have departed the base. | 好像已经离开了基地 |
[25:51] | Bravo 2, copy all. Break. | B2收到 完毕 |
[25:53] | All vehicles slow, slow. | 所有车辆减速停车 |
[26:01] | Havoc, you got a pos on the departed seven? | 作战中心 你有七个目标的定位吗 |
[26:03] | Just located them 11 miles north. Stationary. | 刚定位到 在你北方十七公里 没有移动 |
[26:06] | Leaves at least three on target here. | 这里至少还剩三个目标 |
[26:08] | Maybe the drones. Bravo 2, what’s the call? | 也许无人机还在这 B2 你怎么说 |
[26:11] | Push ahead to the base, or split off to get to the others? | 继续向基地驶进 还是分头行动去找目标 |
[26:15] | Base is still the likeliest location for the drones, | 基地还是无人机最有可能出现的地方 |
[26:17] | whoever might’ve left. | 不管离开的是谁 |
[26:20] | Bravo? | B队 |
[26:21] | Proceed to primary target. | 继续向首要目标驶进 |
[27:07] | Three… | 三 |
[27:09] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[27:12] | Execute. | 击毙 |
[27:29] | Raqqa Jacques? | 是拉卡·雅克吗 |
[27:31] | Negative. | 不是 |
[27:34] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. Drones recovered. | 作战中心 我是B2 找到无人机了 |
[27:36] | Prepping to blow in place. Brock, set the charges. | 准备在合适的地方引爆 布罗克 装好炸药 |
[27:41] | Target’s clear. We got status on HVT? | 此地安全 有发现高价值目标吗 |
[27:43] | Raqqa Jacques is not here. | 拉卡·雅克不在这里 |
[27:49] | Havoc, this is 1. Seven IPs that left target, | 作战中心 我是B1 七个离开基地的IP |
[27:51] | they still stationary? | 还在原地吗 |
[27:52] | Copy, Bravo 1. They’re at the same grid, | 收到 B1 他们的定位没变 |
[27:54] | 11 miles from your pos. | 距你们十七公里 |
[27:56] | 11 miles? | 十七公里 |
[28:00] | Follow-on like that’s walking the edge of mission umbrella. | 现在继续行动就像是在危险边缘试探 |
[28:02] | But not over it. Night’s still young. | 也不是很危险 夜还长 |
[28:05] | – I’m in. – I’m in, too. | -我参加 -我也参加 |
[28:09] | Your call, Ray. | 你决定 雷 |
[28:12] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[28:13] | Send follow-on target grid to ATAKs. Over. | 把后续目标的定位发给侦察机 完毕 |
[28:22] | Hitting this other target, it is what you want, right? | 跟进下一个目标 是你想要的 对吧 |
[28:25] | My call. If Jason were here, you wouldn’t ask that. | 是我的决定 如果杰森在的话 你根本就不会问 |
[28:28] | And if Jace weren’t here, we’d still be heading this way? | 如果老杰不在这 我们还会去吗 |
[28:33] | Raqqa Jacques killed 12 people with that strike last month. | 拉卡·雅克上个月发动的那场袭击杀死了十二人 |
[28:36] | And was hoping to kill a few hundred more | 他原本希望用我们刚才摧毁的无人机 |
[28:37] | with the drones we just destroyed. | 再杀几百人 |
[28:40] | We let him go, you think he just calls it a day? | 如果我们放他走了 你认为他会就这么算了吗 |
[28:42] | Not questioning that. | 我没怀疑这一点 |
[28:43] | So, what, then? You need me to quote ucmj code | 那么 你需要我背军法 |
[28:45] | puts this mission on solid ground? | 来证实这次任务的合法性吗 |
[28:47] | Clear up any gray area for you? | 要我把任何灰色地带都解释清楚吗 |
[28:48] | Because I can do that. Chapter and verse. | 我能做到的 不过是引用条文 |
[28:50] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[28:52] | Well, if it’s not the target and not the mission, | 如果不是因为这次目标和任务 |
[28:54] | what are you questioning? | 那么你在质疑什么 |
[28:55] | What are you questioning? | 到底在质疑什么 |
[28:58] | You’re good, I’m good. | 你没问题 我也没问题 |
[29:10] | I don’t recall you voicing any concerns when we took out | 我们拿下那些险些炸断你腿的人的时候 |
[29:12] | the people that damn near blew off your leg. | 也没见你有意见 |
[29:18] | The paths that led me and this man to cross the first time, | 这人让我再次撞上 |
[29:19] | the chances that it happened again? | 这种概率能有多少 |
[29:23] | 11-mile detour is nothing for me. | 17公里的绕行根本不算什么 |
[31:06] | Barricaded shooter. | 勃朗宁重机枪手 |
[31:07] | He’s trying recon by fire. Can’t see us. | 他正通过火力侦察敌情 他看不到我们 |
[31:13] | Frag out. | 扔出手雷 |
[31:17] | Squirter. | 有逃跑者 |
[31:20] | – Sonny, with you, Ray on security. – Roger. | -你和桑尼还有雷解决安保 -收到 |
[32:30] | Ray. | 雷 |
[32:33] | Ray, you good? | 雷 你没事吧 |
[32:38] | Ray. | 雷 |
[32:41] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[32:43] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[32:51] | This is bravo 6. Got them. | 这里是B6 发现他们了 |
[32:52] | – Green side. Exterior’s clear. – Good copy, bravo 6. | -可通行 外部已安全 -收到 B6 |
[32:55] | Target secure. We’re clear. | 已控制目标 我们安全了 |
[32:57] | Sonny, we’re clear. | 桑尼 我们安全了 |
[32:59] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[33:00] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[33:02] | All right, okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[33:03] | Got his wing. | 过来帮忙 |
[33:04] | Get down. All right, hold it. | 躺下 别乱动 扶稳了 |
[33:07] | All stations, clear the net. | 全体人员 撤离此地 |
[33:08] | Havoc base, this is bravo 2. | 作战中心 这里是B2 |
[33:10] | Request casevac. I repeat, immediate casevac. | 请求伤亡撤离 重复 立刻进行伤亡撤离 |
[33:12] | Wounded eagle. Bravo 3’s down. | 有人受伤了 B3受伤了 |
[33:14] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[33:21] | Sonny! | 桑尼 |
[33:25] | Clear for casevac? | 准备伤亡撤离 |
[33:28] | Are we clear? | 听到了吗 |
[33:29] | Yeah, it’s clear. What the hell happened? | 听到了 到底发生了什么 |
[33:31] | He took a round. We got him. | 他中弹了 我们在处理伤口 |
[33:34] | Shouldn’t have been here. | 本不应该来这里 |
[33:35] | – What? – You pushed for that follow-on. | -什么 -你追加的后续任务 |
[33:36] | Stop it, Spenser. Now. | 别说了 斯宾塞 住嘴 |
[33:38] | This should have never happened. | 这一切本不会发生 |
[33:38] | You put Sonny in that bullet’s path. | 是你把桑尼安排在弹道位置 |
[33:40] | Shut up, blondy! | 住嘴 小白脸 |
[33:42] | Bravo 1, this is havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[33:43] | Casevac’s three mikes out. | 伤亡撤离三分钟后到达 |
[33:45] | Copy that, havoc. Let’s go. | 收到 作战中心 咱们走 |
[33:46] | Come on. Move, move, move. | 快点 走 走 走 |
[33:49] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[34:03] | Sonny’s being treated at Ramstein. | 桑尼在拉姆斯坦接受治疗 |
[34:05] | He’s stable. Might even beat us home. | 情况已经稳定 可能比我们都先到家 |
[34:09] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[34:11] | Really good. Thanks. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[34:25] | Emotions got the best of me out there. | 刚才有点情绪失控了 |
[34:29] | What happened to Sonny wasn’t on you. | 桑尼受伤不是你的错 |
[34:31] | Yeah, course it was, man. | 当然是我的错 伙计 |
[34:33] | Everything falls on bravo 1, good, bad. | 不论好坏都是B1的责任 |
[34:38] | All I can do is try to make the right calls | 我所能做的只有在正确的场合下 |
[34:40] | for the right reasons. | 做出正确的决定 |
[34:43] | Sometimes it’s, uh, not that clear. | 有时候 决定不是非常明智 |
[34:51] | The boys appreciate what you did for Ray. | 大家都很感激你为雷所做的一切 |
[34:54] | You got him what he needed. | 你为他争取到了他所需要的 |
[35:21] | Ah, you’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[35:27] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我不在这能去哪 |
[35:27] | Most people get the hint when the patient dozes off. | 大部分人看病人睡着了就知道 |
[35:31] | To leave. | 该走了 |
[35:33] | I’m guessing that’s what the rest of the team did. | 我猜其他队员趁我睡着之后都走了 |
[35:36] | But not Florence Blondingale. | 但这个白脸小护士还没走 |
[35:41] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[35:42] | Uh, like a boar that got into | 就像我小时候有头野猪 |
[35:44] | my grandninny’s turnip garden when I was a kid. | 钻进了奶奶的萝卜院子那样糟心 |
[35:47] | You’re probably feeling worse than I am, though, uh, | 和老杰说了那些之后 |
[35:50] | after what you said to Jace. | 你可能比我感觉更糟糕 |
[35:51] | I should’ve kept my mouth shut | 我真该把嘴闭上 |
[35:54] | on multiple fronts. | 好几件事都是 |
[35:56] | Look, man, it wasn’t right for me | 兄弟 我不应该 |
[35:57] | to get on you about your business. | 为你自己的事跟你多嘴 |
[35:59] | It’s all good, man. | 没关系的 兄弟 |
[36:01] | Long flight, heavy pharma, | 长途旅行 各种用药的药劲 |
[36:04] | you know, let me, uh… let me really think things over. | 让我 好好思考了很多事 |
[36:09] | You figure out what you’re gonna do? | 你想好要怎么做了吗 |
[36:17] | I’m gonna, uh, | 我这就 |
[36:18] | I’m gonna go meet up with the boys at the bulkhead. | 我这就去舱壁和伙计们集合 |
[36:21] | Good luck with her, buddy. | 祝你和她谈的顺利 伙计 |
[36:23] | He’s all yours. | 把他全权交给你了 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:30] | I was hoping you, uh, | 我之前确实希望 |
[36:31] | hadn’t skedaddled with the rest of them. | 你没和他们几个一起跑路 |
[36:34] | Just, you know, spending a little quality time | 就是去医院食堂 |
[36:36] | – In the hospital cafeteria. – Oh, yeah? | -待了好一会 -真的吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah, it’s quite a selection. | 是啊 那边食物很丰富 |
[36:41] | Is that, uh, is that what you want to talk about? | 你就想和我聊这个 |
[36:45] | Did you have something else in mind? | 你有其他话题要聊吗 |
[36:53] | – Look, Lisa, this-this… – Sonny, | -听我说 丽莎 这个 -桑尼 |
[36:54] | You don’t– you don’t need to do this right now. | 你不用 不需要现在说这些 |
[36:55] | No, no, it’s not what, it’s not what you think. | 不不 不是 不是你以为的那样 |
[36:58] | Okay? It’s not a-a problem between me and you. | 明白吗 问题不在你我之间 |
[37:01] | At least… | 至少 |
[37:03] | Well, I-I’m hoping that it’s not. | 我希望不在咱俩之间 |
[37:08] | Look, you, uh, you remember Hannah, | 你 你还记得我在德克萨斯 |
[37:14] | That I was with in Texas? | 约会过的汉娜吗 |
[37:18] | Well, uh… | 那个 |
[37:21] | …she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[37:25] | Listen, I had a thousand questions | 听我说 听说这件事后 |
[37:28] | blasting through my head since I heard, | 我脑子爆出了上千种疑问 |
[37:30] | but there is one thing that I haven’t questioned, | 但只有一件事我很笃定 |
[37:32] | And that’s me and you. | 就是你和我的关系 |
[37:37] | Have you talked to her about how you’ll be involved? | 你和她谈过准备怎样参与抚养吗 |
[37:42] | No. Uh… | 还没有 |
[37:44] | I don’t even know what my next move is. | 我都不知道下一步怎么办 |
[37:47] | But whatever it is, uh… | 但不管怎样 |
[37:50] | …I want it to be with you, Lisa. | 我都想和你在一起 丽莎 |
[37:57] | The road just never seems to straighten out for us, does it? | 咱俩想在一起 总是遇到阻碍 对吗 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:14] | So scary about Sonny. | 桑尼的事真吓人 |
[38:18] | Yeah. But, you know, he’s on the mend. | 是啊 但是他已经在恢复中了 |
[38:20] | Shouldn’t be sidelined too long. | 不会离队太久的 |
[38:21] | Must be rough for Jason. | 对杰森来说肯定不好过 |
[38:23] | His big return, and that happens. | 刚盛大归队 就发生这种事 |
[38:25] | I didn’t make it any easier on him. | 我也没让他省心 |
[38:28] | Kind of, uh… kind of lit him up for it. | 有点 有点把罪责推给他 |
[38:31] | I thought you were all about following his lead. | 你之前不是一直服从他领导 |
[38:33] | Head down, no questions asked. | 埋头苦干 坚定不移 |
[38:34] | In the field, there’s no better footsteps to follow. | 在战场上 没有比他更好的榜样 |
[38:37] | Even his dicey calls are coming from a good place. | 他的决策即使冒险 也是最佳选择 |
[38:40] | But at home, it’s a different story. | 但回到家里 情况就不一样了 |
[38:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:44] | Ray’s got more of the balance I’m looking for. | 雷平衡生活的方法才是我想追求的 |
[38:46] | He’s built a family. | 他建立了家庭 |
[38:48] | A relationship that’s unshakeable. | 一段坚不可摧的感情 |
[38:51] | No matter what he’s gone through, you know? | 不管他经历什么 |
[38:53] | Yeah. Some steep odds he and Naima have beat. | 是啊 他和奈玛真的非常幸运 |
[38:56] | It’s not luck. | 那不是运气 |
[38:57] | They made it happen. | 是他们努力的结果 |
[39:00] | And that’s what I– that’s what I want. | 而那就是 是我想要的 |
[39:02] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[39:04] | More than just a vacation with you whenever it fits in. | 不止是有空一起度个假之类的 |
[39:10] | Move in with me. | 搬来和我住吧 |
[39:21] | Is that an either/or? | 必须两个选一个吗 |
[39:22] | Because, uh, I really was looking forward to, | 因为我真的挺期待 |
[39:23] | uh, a tropical getaway. | 享受一下热带假期的 |
[39:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:32] | We are so burning every single piece | 我们必须得把你那些所谓的家具 |
[39:33] | Of so-called furniture you have. | 一件不留全都扔掉 |
[39:35] | – Happily. – Good. | -我很乐意 -很好 |
[39:43] | I can see the game tape flashing before your eyes. | 我都能在你眼睛里看见行动回放录像了 |
[39:45] | What is up? | 怎么回事 |
[39:49] | Just thinking maybe I pushed too hard on this one. | 就是觉得我可能这次把你逼得太紧了 |
[39:51] | No, man. | 没有 哥们 |
[39:52] | Heat of battle, Sonny bleeding, | 战斗正在关键时刻 桑尼又受伤了 |
[39:54] | Clay didn’t know what he was saying. | 克莱当时说话没过脑子 |
[39:55] | Nah, just, you know, coming back to bravo, | 不是的 重返B队 |
[39:57] | I just thought that I’d be coming back to something | 我以为我能回到 |
[39:59] | That was, you know, familiar to me. | 我熟悉的环境里面 |
[40:02] | And with Soto pushing his weight around | 现在有索托在队里开展工作 |
[40:03] | And you, you know, stepping up to OIC and… | 还有你升到了总负责人的位置… |
[40:06] | I didn’t know where I stood. | 我不知道自己的位置在哪里 |
[40:08] | I just felt out of place. | 我就是觉得有点无所适从 |
[40:09] | Didn’t know what my role was. | 不知道自己扮演的角色是什么 |
[40:12] | Enter Raqqa Jacques, my problem becomes yours. | 拉卡·雅克事件把我的问题变成了你的问题 |
[40:14] | Nah, you know what? You gave me a target. | 其实没有 你给了我一个目标 |
[40:16] | You know, gave me something that I could help you with, | 让我觉得能够帮到你 |
[40:19] | Close a chapter. | 了结这段过去 |
[40:23] | Just can’t stop thinking, you know… | 就是忍不住去想… |
[40:27] | What if it was worse for Sonny? | 如果桑尼受了更重的伤怎么办 |
[40:29] | Yeah, but it wasn’t. | 但是并没有 |
[40:31] | Hey, what you did– what we did? | 你做的事情 咱们做的事情 |
[40:34] | That was justified. | 是有正当理由的 |
[40:36] | Raqqa Jacques is erased. That’s mission success. | 拉卡·雅克被干掉了 任务完成了 |
[40:42] | How about you? Taking him out. | 那你呢 把他干掉 |
[40:45] | Help you? | 对你有帮助吗 |
[40:46] | I’ll be able to sleep, thanks to what you did. | 得益于你的所作所为 我晚上能睡得着了 |
[40:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:49] | You know, running the team on this one | 这次带队出任务 |
[40:51] | just reminded me of the tough choices you have to make | 让我回想起那些你每次带我们出任务的时候 |
[40:52] | every time you lead us out. | 必须要做出的艰难抉择 |
[40:55] | Bravo wouldn’t be the same without you, brother. | B队没有你不会是今天这个样子 哥们 |
[40:59] | How about Naima? How’s she doing? | 奈玛呢 她怎么样 |
[41:01] | Is she holding up all right, too? | 还能挺得住吗 |
[41:03] | Ah, yeah. Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[41:05] | Like I said, everybody’s gonna get some sleep tonight. | 就像我刚才说的 今晚大家都能睡个好觉了 |
[41:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[41:08] | Well, I’d buy you another round, | 我还想再请你喝一轮 |
[41:11] | but you probably want to get home, right? | 但是估计你想回家了 |
[41:14] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[41:16] | What’s the rush? | 不用着急 |
[41:17] | This one’s on me. | 这一轮我请你 |
[41:23] | Hey. Stella duck out? | 斯特拉走了吗 |
[41:25] | Yeah. School night. | 是啊 明天有课 |
[41:27] | You know, if she doesn’t get to see Sonny do | 要是她没机会看桑尼 |
[41:28] | – his little drunken robot dance… – I don’t want to see that. | -喝醉了以后跳机械舞 -我不想看到那一幕 |
[41:30] | …then what’s the point in sticking around, right? | …她留下又有什么意义呢 |
[41:31] | I agree with you. | 你说的对 |
[41:32] | Master Chief Hayes. I’m NCIS agent Salazar. | 海斯总士官长 我是海军罪案调查处探员萨拉扎 |
[41:37] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:37] | By order of Commander DEVGRU, I’m placing you into custody, | 收到海豹总指挥官的命令 我现在要拘留你 |
[41:40] | Suspected of violating article 119 | 你涉嫌违反军事审判统一法典 |
[41:42] | Of the uniform code of military justice. | 第119条规定 |
[41:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:44] | Please turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 请转身把双手放在背后 |
[41:46] | – Jason, what’s going on? – I don’t know. | -杰森 发生什么事了 -我不知道 |