| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Sonny Quinn’s gonna be a dad. | 桑尼·奎恩要当爸爸了 | 
| [00:06] | Wait, uh, who’s the lucky lady? | 等一下 谁是那位幸运的女士 | 
| [00:08] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 | 
| [00:08] | Ray’s got more of the balance I’m looking for. | 雷平衡生活的方法才是我想追求的 | 
| [00:10] | He’s built a family. A relationship that’s unshakeable. | 他建立了家庭 一段坚不可摧的感情 | 
| [00:13] | Move in with me. | 搬来和我住吧 | 
| [00:14] | I overheard what they were saying about going after the person who tortured you. | 我听到他们说要去抓捕折磨你的人 | 
| [00:18] | I was protecting you, baby. | 我是在保护你 宝贝 | 
| [00:20] | Building a wall between us isolates you from this family. | 在我们俩之间建堵墙只会把你从这个家隔离出去 | 
| [00:23] | Nobody’s allowed to know what we have. | 不能让任何人知道我们的感情有多深 | 
| [00:25] | Get to a point where there’s | 我们已经到了更应该分手 | 
| [00:27] | more reasons to break up than stay together. | 而不是坚持在一起的地步 | 
| [00:29] | We find the defendant, Master Chief Jason M. Hayes… | 我们认为被告 总士官长杰森·M·海斯 | 
| [00:31] | …not guilty. | 无罪 | 
| [00:32] | “His leadership in the field is second to none,” | 他的领导能力在战场上首屈一指 | 
| [00:34] | “and I have never known an operator” | 我从未见过任何一个海军作战队员 | 
| [00:36] | “more committed to Navy.” | 像他那样尽忠尽职” | 
| [00:37] | Theo Papadakis. | 出自西奥·帕帕扎基斯 | 
| [00:39] | That’s a blast from the past. | 一波回忆杀 | 
| [00:55] | All three dead nuts. | 三枪全中 | 
| [00:57] | Shoot a mess. | 打成了马蜂窝 | 
| [00:57] | Come on, are you kidding me right now, Lee Harvey Oswald? | 拜托 你开玩笑吗 李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [01:00] | Group or nothing? So you back there you are a serious dead man. | 要组队还是不要 你可是死定了 | 
| [01:03] | You know what, I’m done but not myself. | 我是玩完了 但那不是我的作风 | 
| [01:06] | I’m taking Bravo 1. | 我要挑战B1 | 
| [01:08] | It might not be wise being on the goddess. | 选择头狼可不明智 | 
| [01:10] | Being off the range for a minute. | 有段时间没摸枪了 | 
| [01:11] | We’re on the drinks as Jace can’t put three rounds through one hole and teasel. | 我们打赌老杰三枪都打不进环内 输了就请喝酒 | 
| [01:15] | I would take that wager. | 我要打赌 | 
| [01:16] | Let’s go, baby. Come on! | 来吧 宝贝 来吧 | 
| [01:33] | I’ll be damned. | 真了不起 | 
| [01:34] | – No! – Come on! | -不可能 -拜托 | 
| [01:36] | – Give me that one! – Get out of here! | -给我吧 -你走开 | 
| [01:39] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 | 
| [01:39] | – Top-shelf, baby! – Top-shelf, baby! | -一流水准 宝贝 -一流水准 宝贝 | 
| [01:52] | You know, I don’t know what’s a bigger betrayal: | 我不知道哪个算更严重的背叛 | 
| [01:56] | uh, government coming after me | 是政府要抓我 | 
| [01:57] | or, uh, Ray and Clay doubting my shooting skills. | 还是雷和克莱质疑我的射击能力 | 
| [02:00] | Yeah, you’re right. I should’ve known. | 你说得对 我早该想到的 | 
| [02:02] | Shooting’s not a perishable skill for Bravo 1. | B1的射击能力不容置疑 | 
| [02:04] | That trial put no hitch in his giddyup. | 那次审判没影响到他的业务能力 | 
| [02:07] | That’s why that single malt is gonna taste so damn sweet | 所以那杯便宜的麦芽纯酿威士忌 | 
| [02:10] | – on the Blonde Brutus’s dime. – Time out. | -那么香甜 -暂停 | 
| [02:12] | Can we talk about something here? Scotch? | 还能不能聊天了 苏格兰威士忌 | 
| [02:14] | Sonny, that’s a little fancy for a frogman. | 桑尼 这对海豹突击队员来说有点异想天开 | 
| [02:15] | Bravo 1’s a free man.Okay? | B1自由了 好吗 | 
| [02:17] | No better reason right there than to go top-shelf. | 最好的理由就是达到一流水准 | 
| [02:19] | Top-shelf! | 一流水准 | 
| [02:21] | – Here you go, buddy. – Yep! Yep. | -来吧 老兄 -好 | 
| [02:22] | Hey, Sonny. Sonny, Sonny, this… | 桑尼 桑尼 这 | 
| [02:24] | Listen up here, buddy. | 听着 兄弟 | 
| [02:26] | Since we won’t be at the big baby shower next week in Texas, | 既然我们下周没法去得州参加婴儿洗礼 | 
| [02:29] | Bravo owes you a proper send-off into fatherhood. | B队欠你一个像样的欢送会 祝贺你成为父亲 | 
| [02:32] | One that doesn’t involve pin the diaper on the donkey. | 没有把尿布别在小驴身上的环节 | 
| [02:36] | There you go. | 给你 | 
| [02:37] | – Oh. Is this for, uh, the baby or me? – Both of you. | -这是给小孩的还是给我的 -给你俩的 | 
| [02:41] | Kid’s got to learn to learn how to change you | 小孩应该学学怎么用 | 
| [02:42] | after a rough night there, buddy. | 闹腾的夜晚改变你 老兄 | 
| [02:44] | And learn how to drive | 还要学学怎么把你 | 
| [02:45] | to get your impaired ass home from the boom-boom room. | 从俱乐部召唤回家 | 
| [02:47] | – Oh! Come on, now. -Yeah, you know what, being a dad’s | -天呐 -是啊 你知道吗 | 
| [02:48] | not gonna be your only nightmare. | 当爸爸可只是噩梦的开始 | 
| [02:50] | Oh, yeah. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 | 
| [02:53] | Aah, get out of here. Come on. | 我们走吧 快 | 
| [02:55] | Your guys’s confidence | 你们大家 | 
| [02:56] | in my, uh, ability as a parent is, uh… | 对我做父母的信心 | 
| [03:00] | It’s overwhelming. Yeah. | 让人压力巨大 是啊 | 
| [03:04] | Where am I supposed to put this? In my cage? Come on. | 我应该把这放哪里 放装备笼里吗 走吧 | 
| [03:12] | Hey. I’m sorry. I’m sure that had to be a little awkward. | 抱歉 我知道这肯定有点尴尬 | 
| [03:15] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 | 
| [03:16] | Well, it’ll get easier once you go to Echo and… | 等你去了E队就会好很多 | 
| [03:18] | you know, and then you and Sonny can be public. | 到时候你和桑尼就可以公开了 | 
| [03:21] | Yeah, that would’ve made things easier. | 是啊 本来应该能好很多的 | 
| [03:23] | What do you mean, “Would’ve”? You didn’t get it? | 你什么意思 “本来应该” 你没成功吗 | 
| [03:25] | It went away thanks to Jason’s trial. | 多亏了杰森的审判 黄了 | 
| [03:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:32] | Where’s that put you and Sonny? | 那你和桑尼怎么办 | 
| [03:36] | I got a lot of work to do. | 我还忙着呢 | 
| [03:39] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 | 
| [03:46] | Do all the dogs get nail polish? | 所有的狗狗都涂了指甲油吗 | 
| [03:48] | – Yes. – What’s, uh, what’s his name? | -是的 -这只叫什么 | 
| [03:50] | This is Tilly, and she’s a terrier. | 它叫蒂莉 是一只㹴犬 | 
| [03:53] | Her best friend’s Goliath, but they don’t always get along sometimes. | 它的好朋友叫歌利亚 但它们有时好有时闹 | 
| [03:56] | But they’re still best friends. | 不过还是最好的朋友 | 
| [03:57] | Yeah. | 这样啊 | 
| [04:02] | Are you okay, Daddy? | 你还好吗 爸 | 
| [04:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine, baby girl. | 还好 还好 我很好 乖女儿 | 
| [04:09] | Are you trying to tell Daddy something with all these puppies? | 你要跟爸爸讲讲所有这些小狗的故事吗 | 
| [04:11] | Yeah. They’re more best friends than him, | 好 跟它比起来 它们两只关系更好 | 
| [04:13] | which is kind of sad, but it’s just ’cause | 有点难过 但这只是因为 | 
| [04:14] | he’s a little bit younger. | 它比它们小一点 | 
| [04:16] | I think his name should be, like… | 我想他应该叫… | 
| [04:21] | Excuse me? Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [04:24] | You mind holding off on the work till we’re back inside? | 你介意等我们回到屋里再干吗 | 
| [04:26] | I’ll be done in a minute. | 我马上就好 | 
| [04:28] | She’s a terrier. | 她是一条㹴犬 | 
| [04:29] | Her best friend… | 她最好的朋友… | 
| [04:31] | Ray. | 雷 | 
| [04:32] | – Raymond! – Hey, I told you… | -雷蒙德 -我跟你说过… | 
| [04:33] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 | 
| [04:36] | Please. You’re scaring her. | 拜托 你吓到她了 | 
| [04:47] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [04:57] | Used some, uh… | 加了些… | 
| [04:57] | I used some orange bitters in here this time. | 我这次加了些苦橙 | 
| [05:00] | Ooh, fancy. | 很好啊 | 
| [05:01] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 | 
| [05:04] | All right. Cheers. | 很好 干杯 | 
| [05:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [05:10] | That’s a good old-fashioned. | 很好的传统口味 | 
| [05:11] | You finally got it dialed in, babe. | 你终于用心思了 宝贝 | 
| [05:14] | Thanks to finally having some free time from Bravo. | 多亏了终于从B队闲了下来 | 
| [05:17] | Mm. Jason’s trial was pretty inconvenient for us. | 杰森的审判搞得我们十分麻烦 | 
| [05:19] | I mean, I always imagined moving in together would mean | 我一直想象搬来同住意味有更多时间在一起 | 
| [05:21] | more together, but we have plenty of time | 但我们有更多时间 | 
| [05:24] | to make this place ours. | 打理这地方 | 
| [05:25] | I understand that you had to be there for Jason. | 我理解你必须支持杰森 | 
| [05:27] | He’s not just your team leader. | 他不仅仅是你的领导 | 
| [05:29] | Yeah. No, sure, I… | 是的 不 | 
| [05:31] | I look up to him as an operator, | 作为作战人员我是服他的 | 
| [05:32] | but I told you, you know, | 但我跟你说过 | 
| [05:34] | Ray’s got the home front balance that I want. | 雷平衡家庭的方式才是我想要的 | 
| [05:35] | So, you’re gonna operate like Jason | 所以 你要像杰森一样作战 | 
| [05:38] | and domesticate like Ray? | 要像雷一样居家 | 
| [05:41] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:45] | All right, so, | 好吧 那 | 
| [05:47] | back to the big plan here. | 说回正题 | 
| [05:49] | We ply Dr. Waters and his wife with booze | 我们用酒水死缠着沃特斯博士夫妇 | 
| [05:51] | so he’ll put you on the curriculum committee. | 好让他把你加入课程设计委员会 | 
| [05:53] | Well, hopefully, my, uh, track record | 但愿如此 据英文系的过往经验来说 | 
| [05:54] | in the English department will do that. | 应该是如此 | 
| [05:56] | Cocktails can’t hurt. | 喝几杯鸡尾酒也挺好 | 
| [05:58] | Neither will your, uh, dazzling personality. | 何况你还如此富有个性魅力 | 
| [06:00] | Well, I’ve been reading up on my Flannery O’Connor, so… | 我一直在读弗兰纳里·奥康纳的作品[美国小说家] | 
| [06:04] | Things we do for love. | 为爱付出 | 
| [06:05] | If only bourbon would solve how to make this place | 要是波旁威士忌能告诉我如何 | 
| [06:07] | into an acceptable dining area. | 把这里打理成合宜的餐厅就好了 | 
| [06:10] | Maybe we should just make a reservation somewhere.You know? | 要不我们就去订个位置 | 
| [06:12] | No. | 不行 | 
| [06:13] | You promised him a home-cooked meal | 你答应过他要在你的新家亲自下厨的 | 
| [06:15] | in your new place, and we’re gonna deliver. | 我们得说到做到 | 
| [06:16] | Okay? | 好吧 | 
| [06:24] | Thought you went home. | 还以为你回家了 | 
| [06:27] | I did. | 是回去了 | 
| [06:28] | After all that waiting around during your trial, | 在审判期间等待了那么久之后 | 
| [06:31] | I realized I needed to knock the rust off in the gym. | 我意识到我需要在健身房好好发泄一下了 | 
| [06:36] | That the only rust that needs knocking off? | 只有这一点要发泄的吗 | 
| [06:39] | Jordan’s in my rearview. | 约旦的事过去了 | 
| [06:41] | So is Raqqa Jacques, the trial, all of it. | 拉卡·雅克也过去了 还有审判统统过去了 | 
| [06:44] | I’m front-sight focused. | 我现在只看将来 | 
| [06:45] | – You slayed your dragon. – Yours, too. | -你过关了 -你也是 | 
| [06:47] | – About damn time we found the next one, huh? – Yeah. | -该去迎接下一个挑战了 -是啊 | 
| [06:52] | Hey, you keep in touch with, uh, Papadakis? | 你跟帕帕扎基斯还有联系吗 | 
| [06:57] | – Theo? – Yeah. | -西奥吗 -是的 | 
| [06:59] | We exchange texts every once in a while. Why? | 我们有时发发短信 怎么了 | 
| [07:01] | Yeah, he wrote me this, uh, letter | 他给我写了一封信 | 
| [07:02] | for the, uh, “Good sailor” book. | 在那本”优秀海军”的册子上 | 
| [07:05] | Ah, and after being sequestered during the trial, | 在审判期间被隔离后 | 
| [07:06] | you realized how much it sucks being alone | 你意识到离开兄弟们是 | 
| [07:08] | without your brothers. | 多么孤单可怕 | 
| [07:09] | Yeah, he was, uh… | 是 他… | 
| [07:12] | He was there for me, and I just wish I had been there for him. | 他支持着我 但愿我也曾那样支持过他 | 
| [07:17] | It’s not exactly like you to look at the past, brother. | 这样缅怀过去可不像你的作风 | 
| [07:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:22] | Trial just brought things up in me. | 审判让我想起很多旧事 | 
| [07:25] | Guilt, grief, remorse. | 内疚 悲伤 悔恨 | 
| [07:28] | Team guy buried treasure. | 战友掩埋的财富 | 
| [07:30] | Kind that don’t make us rich, right? | 不会让你变富有的那种对吧 | 
| [07:32] | Theo’s letter meant something to me. | 西奥的信对我意义重大 | 
| [07:35] | Helped me lighten the load. | 照亮了前路 | 
| [07:38] | Well, if it means that much to you, | 要是这样重要的话 | 
| [07:40] | he’s up in Seaford. | 他就住在锡福德 | 
| [07:41] | About an hour away. | 开车一小时就到了 | 
| [08:04] | Theo. | 西奥 | 
| [08:08] | – It’s been a long time. – Yeah | -好久不见 -是啊 | 
| [08:13] | Here you go. | 拿着 | 
| [08:15] | Here. Thanks, man. Cheers. | 谢谢兄弟 干杯 | 
| [08:16] | Here’s to, uh, Bravo, past and present. | 敬B队 过去和现在 | 
| [08:19] | But mostly past. | 但更多的是过去 | 
| [08:21] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [08:22] | How’re my former teammates? | 我的老战友们怎么样 | 
| [08:26] | Sonny and Ray are the only ones left? | 就剩桑尼和雷了吧 | 
| [08:28] | Well, Sonny, he’s, uh… | 桑尼 | 
| [08:30] | Look at that. | 你看看 | 
| [08:31] | Sonny’s having a kid. | 桑尼要当爸爸了 | 
| [08:32] | A kid? | 当爸爸 | 
| [08:35] | And, uh, Ray, well… | 雷的话 | 
| [08:36] | He’s still den mother? | 他还像个童子军女训导一样 | 
| [08:40] | – Pretty much. – Yeah. | -差不多 -是啊 | 
| [08:43] | I heard about his captivity. | 我听说了他被俘的事 | 
| [08:45] | – How’s he holding up? – He’s good. He’s good. You know, | -他怎么样了 -没事 没事 | 
| [08:47] | all that training that we do helped get him through it, | 训练了这么多让他能够承受这一切 | 
| [08:50] | so he’s gonna be all right. | 他肯定不会有事 | 
| [08:52] | – Ignore and override? – Ignore and override. | -忽略并放下 -忽略并放下 | 
| [09:00] | Look, I, uh… | 我 | 
| [09:02] | I really a-appreciate the… | 我很感激 | 
| [09:04] | that letter you wrote me. | 你给我写的信 | 
| [09:06] | Means a lot. | 意义非凡 | 
| [09:07] | The least I could do for the best door-kicker | 这是我为共事过最优秀的战士 | 
| [09:09] | I’ve ever worked with. | 尽一点绵薄之力 | 
| [09:10] | That’s high praise coming from the one teammate | 这可是我连障碍赛跑训练都追不上的队友 | 
| [09:13] | I couldn’t catch on the O-Course. | 给我的高度赞扬了 | 
| [09:15] | Think I was fast then, you should see me now. | 还觉得我以前速度很快 再看看现在 | 
| [09:21] | Half the man, | 一入海豹深似海 | 
| [09:23] | twice the frogman. | 从此安稳是路人 | 
| [09:26] | It was Afghanistan. | 是在阿富汗的事吧 | 
| [09:28] | Zhari District. | 扎里区 | 
| [09:30] | October 2013. | 2013年10月 | 
| [09:31] | You were chasing down some Talimonster. | 你在追几个塔利班军队 | 
| [09:33] | Grenade in the hallway.Bad deal. | 走廊里有手榴弹 亏了 | 
| [09:35] | You did your job. Bagged the HVT, got me home. | 你也没办法 抓到高价值目标 我被送回家 | 
| [09:39] | Well, most of me. | 我的残肢留在了那里 | 
| [09:43] | So, how long has it been? | 这都过去多久了 | 
| [09:45] | Geez, seems like… When’s the last time I saw you? | 老天 好像 我上次见你是什么时候 | 
| [09:48] | You can’t remember that, but you can remember | 什么时候都记不住 我最糟糕的一天 | 
| [09:50] | the worst day of my life perfectly? | 你倒是记得很清楚 | 
| [09:57] | The last time I saw you, | 上一次见到你 | 
| [09:59] | I invited you over for a barbecue, | 我邀请你来烧烤 | 
| [10:01] | celebrate my new leg. | 庆祝我的新腿 | 
| [10:03] | You never showed. | 你并没有现身 | 
| [10:05] | Well, I’m here now. | 我今天来了 | 
| [10:09] | Jameelah’s finally asleep. | 贾米拉终于睡着了 | 
| [10:11] | I told her you were under a lot of stress at work. | 我告诉她你最近工作压力很大 | 
| [10:13] | She asked me what made it different than other times. | 她问我和以前有什么区别吗 | 
| [10:16] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我也不知道该怎么回答 | 
| [10:17] | I’m okay, Naima. | 我没事 奈玛 | 
| [10:19] | – I promise. – It’s one thing to hide | -我保证 -躲着孩子们 | 
| [10:21] | you’re sleeping down here from the kids, | 睡在下面也就算了 | 
| [10:23] | but now you’re scaring them. | 但你现在吓坏了他们 | 
| [10:24] | I’m just wound up from the trial, that’s all. | 我只是因为审判有点烦躁而已 | 
| [10:25] | You haven’t been right for weeks now. | 你这几个星期都不太正常 | 
| [10:27] | We haven’t been right. | 我们的关系不太正常 | 
| [10:31] | If you’re not going to talk to me, | 你要是不愿意告诉我 | 
| [10:32] | then you need to talk to someone. | 你起码找人谈谈心 | 
| [10:33] | I… | 我 | 
| [10:35] | Been there. Okay, baby? | 谈过了 宝贝 | 
| [10:38] | I’ve checked all those boxes with the Navy shrinks | 海军心理医生所有项目都检查过了 | 
| [10:40] | and been declared fit to operate, okay? | 诊断我适合出任务 | 
| [10:41] | “Fit to operate” | 适合出任务 | 
| [10:43] | Isn’t the same thing as “Fit to live with.” | 不代表适合一起生活 | 
| [10:48] | Maybe it’s better if I’m gone. | 我还是离开这里好一点 | 
| [11:04] | I never could stop myself from tinkering with my gear. | 我总是忍不住修理我的装备 | 
| [11:07] | Yeah. Hawking knives was a logical next step. | 贩卖刀具是个不错的开始 | 
| [11:10] | You know what, seems like business is good. | 看起来你的生意还不错 | 
| [11:12] | Kept me busy. | 打发时间 | 
| [11:14] | Needed that. | 有的是时间 | 
| [11:15] | The transition out of the teams– was that rough? | 离开团队的生活这么难适应吗 | 
| [11:18] | Uh, I lost my leg, lost my brothers, lost the chaos. | 丢了腿 没了兄弟 生活过于平静 | 
| [11:21] | Chaos. | 没有混乱 | 
| [11:23] | Took me a long time to realize I needed to forgive myself. | 花了很长时间才意识到该原谅自己了 | 
| [11:27] | For what? | 原谅什么 | 
| [11:28] | Things we saw, things we did. | 我们所见以及所作所为 | 
| [11:31] | I know we were on the right side of things, | 我知道我们是正义的一边 | 
| [11:33] | but doesn’t mean everything we did feels right. | 但不代表所做的一切都是正确的 | 
| [11:36] | You know what chaps my ass? | 知道我最头疼的是什么吗 | 
| [11:37] | Ancient cultures, the Greeks, the samurai, | 古代文化 古希腊人 武士 | 
| [11:40] | they knew that they had to sanitize their warriors | 他们知道在战后必须净化他们的战士 | 
| [11:42] | after battle to help them heal. | 治愈心灵的创伤 | 
| [11:44] | But not here. | 我们却没有 | 
| [11:45] | Public doesn’t want to see the things that we can’t unsee. | 公众可不想看见我们挥之不去的东西 | 
| [11:49] | I mean, it’s like, “Thank you for your service. | 就好像在说”谢谢你们的服务 | 
| [11:52] | Good luck restoring your soul.” | 祝你们修复灵魂进展顺利” | 
| [11:53] | Well, amen to that. | 你说的没错 | 
| [11:56] | Seems like you figured it out though. | 看来你已看透了这一切 | 
| [11:57] | Yeah, would’ve been easier if I wasn’t popping oxy every day. | 要是没有成天服用止疼药还好一点 | 
| [12:01] | Was that a parting gift from your leg? | 治腿时留下的药瘾吗 | 
| [12:03] | No, man. | 不是 伙计 | 
| [12:04] | I was actually using a lot more while I was on Bravo. | 我还在B队的时候服用的还多一点 | 
| [12:09] | I never noticed. | 我从未注意到这些 | 
| [12:11] | Because you didn’t want to. | 因为你不想注意这些 | 
| [12:14] | You saw what you wanted: | 你只关心想要看到的东西 | 
| [12:15] | mission success. | 任务成功 | 
| [12:17] | I don’t think that’s fair. | 这么说可不对 | 
| [12:18] | Man, I was pumping more pills than Big Pharma. | 哥们 我吃的药比医药巨头制的药还多 | 
| [12:21] | And as long as I was pulling my weight downrange, | 而且只要我还能照常行动 | 
| [12:24] | that’s all you cared about. | 其余的你都不在乎 | 
| [12:25] | I’m saying, as the team leader, | 我想说的是 作为队长 | 
| [12:26] | it’s my job to make sure that my men get home safe. | 我的工作就是确保队员们安全回家 | 
| [12:28] | Look, brother, | 听我说 哥们 | 
| [12:30] | I forgave you a long time ago. | 我很久以前就已经原谅你了 | 
| [12:32] | I learned not to expect you to be something that you’re not. | 我已经学会不对你抱有过高的期待了 | 
| [12:35] | What do you mean by that? | 你这句话什么意思 | 
| [12:38] | You weren’t personally invested in my issues. | 你当时并没有关心过我的事情 | 
| [12:42] | You were my team leader, | 你只是我的队长 | 
| [12:44] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [13:02] | Never seen you hang that anywhere that wasn’t a C-17. | 从没见过你把那个挂在除C17以外的地方 | 
| [13:05] | S.A. busywork kept me after hours. | 特别任务让我下班以后都不得休息 | 
| [13:10] | Decided to crashed here as not to bother the family, you know? | 干脆睡在这免得回家吵到家人 你能懂吧 | 
| [13:13] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [13:15] | You, uh… | 你 | 
| [13:17] | you always bring a go bag when you work late? | 你每次加班都会带一个应急包吗 | 
| [13:24] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [13:26] | needed some space to cool off. | 需要找个地方冷静一下 | 
| [13:28] | You’ll learn that soon enough. | 你很快就会明白的 | 
| [13:34] | Hey, why don’t you come crash with us. | 你其实可以去我们那儿挤挤 | 
| [13:37] | Come on, man. DEVGRU sleepover’s a lonely straw to pull. | 好了 兄弟 海豹六队外宿是孤独的选择 | 
| [13:41] | You and Stella should be enjoying | 你和斯特拉应该好好享受 | 
| [13:43] | the perks of cohabitation. | 同居的甜蜜时光 | 
| [13:45] | I’m not gonna impose on that. | 我才不要去当电灯泡 | 
| [13:46] | Come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [13:48] | She won’t mind. | 她不会介意的 | 
| [13:51] | Come on, dude. | 来吧 伙计 | 
| [13:52] | Naima would kill me if I let you sleep in here | 如果我让你睡在这里 旁边还有桑尼的脏衣服 | 
| [13:53] | with Sonny’s nasty-ass laundry pile. | 奈玛会宰了我的 | 
| [14:00] | – All right. – All right? | -好吧 -说定了 | 
| [14:01] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [14:11] | Lieutenant Davis. | 戴维斯中尉 | 
| [14:12] | After the disappointing news of Echo, | 在E队令人失望的消息之后 | 
| [14:14] | I think I have something promising to pass along. | 我总算有些好消息给你看看了 | 
| [14:17] | An opportunity. | 一次工作机会 | 
| [14:20] | At SOCOM? | 在作战司令部 | 
| [14:21] | You’d be serving every Tier One asset | 你可以在美国军队工作 | 
| [14:23] | in the United States military. | 为每一位一级作战人员服务 | 
| [14:24] | I’d hate to lose you, but, uh, | 虽然我不想失去你 但是 | 
| [14:26] | once-in-a-career opening. | 这可是千载难逢的工作机会 | 
| [14:28] | Yes, sir. It is. | 是的 长官 确实是 | 
| [14:29] | Course, you’d have to leave Virginia Beach. | 当然了 这样你就得离开弗吉尼亚海滩了 | 
| [14:32] | Do you have a problem with that? | 有问题吗 | 
| [14:37] | No. No problem at all, sir. | 没有 完全没问题 长官 | 
| [14:41] | You know, SOCOM would be, uh, very lucky to have you. | 如果你能过去 作战司令部将如虎添翼 | 
| [14:47] | So I hope you consider it. | 希望你可以好好考虑 | 
| [14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:51] | – Sir. – Master Chief. | -长官 -总士官长 | 
| [14:53] | Yeah. | 你好 | 
| [15:01] | I just overhead. SOCOM? | 我刚刚听到了 作战司令部 | 
| [15:02] | Wow. You would, uh… | 你就要… | 
| [15:04] | You’d leave Bravo, with all-all your history here? | 你要离开B队了 在这已经待了这么久了 | 
| [15:06] | Honestly, the history’s the why. | 说实话 就是因为待得够久了才要离开 | 
| [15:09] | I mean, I started out changing batteries on NODs, | 我最开始是给夜视镜换电池的 | 
| [15:11] | and now I’m responsible for sending you all into the fire. | 但现在我负责将你们送上战场 | 
| [15:14] | After all this time, | 经过这么多之后 | 
| [15:15] | you’re more than just operators. | 你们已经不仅仅是作战人员了 | 
| [15:17] | You’re family. | 你们是我的家人 | 
| [15:21] | Job would be a lot easier if we aren’t. | 要是我们关系不这么好工作起来会轻松一点 | 
| [15:24] | The job would be a lot easier | 要是我能把你们所有人都看成是 | 
| [15:25] | if I could see everyone as their call signs first. | 普通的作战人员 那工作起来会非常轻松 | 
| [15:30] | I wish I was more like you, Jason, | 我真希望我能像你一样 杰森 | 
| [15:33] | but I’m not. | 可我不是 | 
| [15:45] | Like what you done with the place. | 你家装修得不错 | 
| [15:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [15:48] | I can take zero credit. | 完全是她的功劳 | 
| [15:52] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [15:56] | Hello. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎 | 
| [15:58] | Come here. | 抱一个 | 
| [16:01] | Come on. Uh, make yourself at home. | 来吧 别客气 随便坐 | 
| [16:03] | It’s already kind of you to take me in. | 你能让我来就已经很好了 | 
| [16:04] | I don’t need a five-star spread. | 没必要搞到五星级服务水平 | 
| [16:06] | Oh, well, you’re lucky, ’cause I don’t usually make one. | 是因为你来 平常我都不会做 | 
| [16:09] | This is not for me. I’m intruding. | 这不是为我准备的 我叨扰你们了 | 
| [16:12] | I had a work thing scheduled, | 我临时有工作安排了 | 
| [16:13] | and everything was halfway there anyway | 所有东西反正也都准备得差不多了 | 
| [16:15] | when Clay called and said that you were coming. | 正好克莱打电话说你要过来 | 
| [16:16] | So I just figured it’d be easier to finish the thought. | 所以我想你们正好可以享受一下 | 
| [16:19] | Plus, it’s better that our first guest should be family, right? | 再说 我们的第一位客人应该是家里人 对吧 | 
| [16:24] | I don’t want to put you guys out. | 我不想给你们添麻烦 | 
| [16:25] | You’re not putting us out. | 你没有添麻烦 | 
| [16:26] | Plus, I get to test out the menu. | 而且我也得试试菜 | 
| [16:29] | On you. | 靠你了 | 
| [16:30] | Work out the kinks. | 问题解决了 | 
| [16:32] | But you should maybe call Naima and tell her that you’re here. | 不过也许你最好跟奈玛说一声 你到这来了 | 
| [16:35] | She-she must be worried. | 她 她一定很担心你 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, she probably is. | 没错 她一定担心了 | 
| [16:38] | I’ll give her a call. | 我去给她打电话 | 
| [16:39] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [16:50] | I’m sorry about… | 真抱歉… | 
| [16:52] | – about dinner with… – No, no, no, no, no. | -关于晚餐临时… -不 不不 | 
| [16:54] | Just two months ago, I held Naima’s hand as she… | 也就两个月前 我还握着奈玛手 | 
| [16:56] | faced the reality of maybe never seeing Ray alive again. | 她还必须面对可能再也见不到雷的现实 | 
| [16:59] | And now he’s sleeping on our couch. | 而现在他睡在咱们沙发上 | 
| [17:02] | It puts things in perspective. | 让我想明白很多事 | 
| [17:08] | Gentlemen, apologies for the short notice, | 先生们 抱歉这么急着召集各位 | 
| [17:10] | but Charlie Team has been stood down | C队总负责人车祸受伤 | 
| [17:11] | after their OIC was injured in a car accident. | 全队不得不暂停行动 | 
| [17:14] | You will deploy in their place for eight weeks. | 你们接替他们驻派八周 | 
| [17:16] | Wheels up at 2000. | 20点出发 | 
| [17:19] | We’re leaving for two months, no warning? | 未事先通知 我们就要离开两个月 | 
| [17:21] | The old Tier One heads-up. | 一级作战人员的传统提醒方式 | 
| [17:22] | Where we headed? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [17:23] | Northwest Africa | 非洲西北部 | 
| [17:25] | and the Sahel. | 和萨赫勒区域 | 
| [17:26] | I lived there with my grandparents. | 我和祖父母在那生活过 | 
| [17:27] | They were missionaries. | 他们两位都是传教士 | 
| [17:28] | Area’s rife with tribalism, corruption and terrorism. | 那地方充斥着部落文化 腐败和恐怖主义 | 
| [17:30] | Turning the region into a new playground for AQ and ISIS. | 也成了基地组织和伊斯兰国的新活跃区 | 
| [17:33] | Continent’s natural resources | 这块大陆的自然资源 | 
| [17:34] | have appeal to global superpowers, too. | 也吸引了不少全球超级大国 | 
| [17:36] | Russia and China have each taken their own bites of the apple | 俄罗斯和中国在过去的二十年 | 
| [17:39] | over the past two decades. | 都分到了一杯羹 | 
| [17:40] | They’ve traded weapons and infrastructure | 他们利用武器和基建 | 
| [17:43] | for mineral rights and political power | 向至少一打发展中国家 | 
| [17:45] | in at least a dozen developing nations. | 换取开采权和政治力量 | 
| [17:47] | And after the drawdown in Afghanistan, | 而阿富汗撤军后 | 
| [17:48] | this is SOCOM’s next primary AO. | 这里将是作战司令部的首要战区 | 
| [17:50] | Your tasking while deployed will be degrading | 你们此次驻派的任务 | 
| [17:53] | the military capabilities of Boko Haram, | 就是削弱博科圣地组织的军事力量 | 
| [17:55] | which have increased significantly in recent months. | 他们这几个月的活跃度明显提高 | 
| [17:58] | Yeah, they’ve been running around unchecked for over a decade. | 对 他们无约束地活动了十来年 | 
| [18:01] | It’s time we get reacquainted with ’em. | 是时候要重新了解他们了 | 
| [18:04] | Warrant Officer Perry, | 佩里准尉 | 
| [18:04] | you’ll be read in on the Ops Order en route. | 任务指令会在路上向你下达 | 
| [18:06] | Roger that. But, um, where exactly is “there”? | 收到 但是驻地具体在哪里 | 
| [18:09] | There are no bases in Western Africa. | 西非没有基地 | 
| [18:11] | No. But there is the USS Keating | 没有 但基廷号军舰 | 
| [18:12] | sailing off the coast of Nigeria. | 正驶向尼日利亚海岸 | 
| [18:14] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 | 
| [18:16] | Seriously, I did not join the Navy to end up on a damn ship. | 说真的 我入伍海军可不是为了上条破船 | 
| [18:19] | Well, at least it’s not a submarine, Sonny. | 行了 至少不是艘潜艇 桑尼 | 
| [18:21] | Well, it’s not the Navy without the water, Sonny. | 没有水就不是海军了 桑尼 | 
| [18:23] | So, time to sink or swim. | 所以 不成功便成仁 | 
| [18:30] | – All right, boys. – Yeah, man. | -一会见 伙计们 -好的 兄弟 | 
| [18:43] | Sonny, you good? | 桑尼 你还好吗 | 
| [18:44] | Yeah. You know, uh, | 还行 就是 | 
| [18:46] | can’t say that spending the next eight weeks | 能在接下来八周 | 
| [18:49] | nuts-to-butts with my fellow sailors has got me all tingly. | 和我的海军伙计们挤一起度过 不能说不兴奋 | 
| [18:53] | Yeah. Yeah, you know, uh… | 是啊 但是… | 
| [18:56] | It’s a good thing that you’re missing this baby shower. | 不用去产前派对还是挺好的 | 
| [18:59] | I mean, outside the wire, that’s your happy place. | 我的意思是 外面的世界更适合你 | 
| [19:03] | I would much rather be at the baby shower | 我倒宁愿参加产前派对 | 
| [19:06] | than taking Navy showers. | 也不愿参加船上派对 | 
| [19:08] | Besides, uh, | 另外 | 
| [19:10] | Hannah’s due in six weeks, | 汉娜还有六周就要生了 | 
| [19:12] | and even I can do the math. | 就连我也算的出来 | 
| [19:13] | This is your job, man. | 这是你的工作 兄弟 | 
| [19:14] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别和自己过不去 | 
| [19:16] | – Yeah. Right? – Yeah. | -是啊 对吧 -对 | 
| [19:17] | I’m, uh, better equipped to be a executioner | 我这人 比起养孩子 | 
| [19:21] | than a nurturer anyway. | 还是更适合执行任务 | 
| [19:24] | Look, man, I-I know how you feel. | 听我说伙计 我知道你的感受 | 
| [19:26] | I do. I-I wasn’t always there for my kids either. | 真的 我也没能经常陪在孩子身边 | 
| [19:30] | You know, one thing you could do is update your will. | 现在有一件事你能做 就是更新遗嘱 | 
| [19:32] | Yeah. Update your will. | 对 更新遗嘱 | 
| [19:34] | In case you get killed over there, then… | 万一你在那边牺牲了 | 
| [19:36] | your kid has all your benefits. | 你的孩子能享受你的一切福利 | 
| [19:38] | – Right. Might-might as well, uh… – Yeah. | -对 也对 -是啊 | 
| [19:40] | Be good for something anyway, right? | 总能在什么地方有点用 是不是 | 
| [19:44] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:44] | That’s a good chat. | 聊得不错 | 
| [19:46] | Good chat. | 聊得不错 | 
| [19:48] | And by the time I’m back, | 等到我再回来 | 
| [19:49] | you’ll be a member of the curriculum committee. | 你就是课程委员会委员了 | 
| [19:52] | Without you playing bartender tomorrow night, | 明晚没有你这个调酒师 | 
| [19:54] | I am not so sure. | 我还真不确定 | 
| [19:57] | I hate leaving when we’re just settling in. | 我讨厌刚安顿好就要离开 | 
| [20:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:01] | Have to learn how to handle things without you. | 要学会在没有你的情况下解决问题 | 
| [20:02] | Might as well start now. | 现在开始也不错 | 
| [20:04] | Right? | 对吗 | 
| [20:08] | Did you hear anything about Ray? | 雷那边有什么消息吗 | 
| [20:10] | Yeah, he was– he was headed home to make things right | 有 他回家去了 想在我们出发前 | 
| [20:12] | before we take off. | 把问题都处理好 | 
| [20:13] | Hope it’s something they can fix in a few hours. | 希望几个小时就能解决 | 
| [20:18] | They’ve made it work for years. | 他们这么多年都过来了 | 
| [20:20] | My money’s on them. | 我押他们赢 | 
| [20:21] | If they can’t make it, who can? | 如果他们都不行 还有谁能行呢 | 
| [20:29] | Here we go. Ah, there it is! | 到了 它来了 | 
| [20:32] | Meet the, uh, famous Cerberus. | 来认识著名的地狱犬 | 
| [20:35] | I appreciate you, uh, taking care of him | 谢谢你在我外出时候 | 
| [20:37] | while I’m away. | 能照顾它 | 
| [20:39] | Will be good to have some company around here. | 它能来给我做个伴也不错 | 
| [20:42] | Might help me find the next former Mrs. Papadakis. | 说不定还能帮我找到下一任帕帕达基斯夫人 | 
| [20:48] | I should’ve been there for you after the injury. | 你受伤以后我应该多陪伴你 | 
| [20:51] | And I wasn’t. | 但我没有 | 
| [20:53] | And I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [20:56] | And that guilt made you feel | 你觉得内疚 | 
| [20:57] | like some companionship might do me some good? | 所以让它陪着我 觉得会对我有好处 | 
| [20:59] | He’s more than a companion. | 它可不仅仅是个伙伴 | 
| [21:01] | That’s a national treasure right there. | 这可是咱们的国宝 | 
| [21:04] | Hope some of that greatness rubs off on you. | 说不定你能跟着它沾沾光 | 
| [21:08] | Yeah, I’ll-I’ll take it. I’ll take it. | 行 我服气 谢谢了 | 
| [21:10] | But I don’t need your help right now. | 但是需要你帮助的人不是我 | 
| [21:13] | Your teammates do. | 是你的队友们 | 
| [21:15] | My teammates know I have their six. | 我的队友们知道我会照顾他们 | 
| [21:19] | But being a SEAL was all I knew. | 我除了当海豹队员不会做别的 | 
| [21:22] | And my reentry process | 如果不是因为婚姻破裂 | 
| [21:23] | after my injury would’ve been a hell of a lot smoother | 还有药物成瘾的问题 | 
| [21:26] | without a busted marriage and popping pills. | 我受伤后重返正常生活的过程会顺畅得多 | 
| [21:30] | And all that baggage that comes from war– | 这些战争带来的思想包袱 | 
| [21:32] | it just doesn’t go away when you stop. | 虽然已经离开战场 但是这些包袱还在 | 
| [21:37] | Easiest part about being an operator happens outside the wire. | 在前线打仗对于作战人员反而是最容易的 | 
| [21:41] | So if you really want to protect your brothers, | 所以如果你真的想保护你的兄弟们 | 
| [21:44] | you can’t just be their sheepdog when you’re downrange. | 就不能只想着在战场上保护他们 | 
| [21:53] | Nothing like a diabetic coma to send me off right, huh? | 出发前吃甜品真是绝了 | 
| [21:55] | Well, you did let RJ make your sundae. | 你让小雷帮你做圣代的 | 
| [21:58] | Kid’s got zero impulse control. | 那孩子一点自控力都没有 | 
| [22:01] | His mama’s sweet tooth. | 随他妈爱吃甜食 | 
| [22:07] | Listen, baby, I’m… | 听我说 宝贝 我… | 
| [22:10] | I’m-I’m sorry for blowing up the other day. | 我很抱歉前几天发脾气了 | 
| [22:14] | It’s just with my ops going sideways | 因为我的行动出了差错 | 
| [22:16] | and being away from this family, I… | 我又不在你们身边 我… | 
| [22:20] | I feel like I’m coming up short on all fronts. | 我觉得我哪方面都没做好 | 
| [22:22] | Which is why I keep telling you I’m here to help. | 所以我一直在跟你说让我帮助你 | 
| [22:24] | No, baby. It’s on me to handle my business. | 不 宝贝 我的事应该让我自己处理 | 
| [22:30] | Hey, but… | 但是… | 
| [22:32] | we’ll work the problem when I’m back. | 我回来以后再解决咱们的问题 | 
| [22:35] | Together. | 咱们一起 | 
| [22:52] | I got that damn butterscotch taste in my mouth. | 我嘴里都是奶糖的味道 | 
| [22:54] | You got any mints? | 你有口香糖吗 | 
| [22:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [23:01] | What’s this cash for? | 这些现金是干吗的 | 
| [23:07] | In case of any problems. | 怕万一有问题 | 
| [23:09] | Problems like what? | 什么问题 | 
| [23:19] | I see. | 我懂了 | 
| [23:24] | I’m the problem. | 我就是那个问题 | 
| [23:26] | No, Ray. | 不 雷 | 
| [23:27] | The problem’s whatever you’ve bottled up inside since Tunisia. | 问题是你瞒着我的突尼斯的事情 | 
| [23:31] | I’ve tried to be patient, | 我已经尽量耐心了 | 
| [23:33] | but losing it on our neighbor in front of Jameelah? | 但是当着贾米拉的面跟邻居发脾气 | 
| [23:35] | You’re like a time bomb. | 你简直就是个定时炸弹 | 
| [23:37] | And I won’t let our kids get caught | 我不能让孩子 | 
| [23:38] | in the explosion when you go off. | 在你爆发的时候受到波及 | 
| [23:45] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 | 
| [23:47] | You won’t have to worry about me for two months. | 未来两个月你都不需要担心我了 | 
| [23:55] | You know I had a streak going? | 你知道吗 我最近运气特别好 | 
| [23:56] | Most consecutive deployments | 连续最多次任务部署 | 
| [23:57] | in the teams not on a ship. | 都是非海上任务 | 
| [24:00] | I am the Cal Ripken of sticking to dry land. | 我可以称得上是陆上卡尔·瑞普肯了 | 
| [24:03] | Hey, can you do me a favor please | 你能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [24:05] | and tell Clay that we’re done | 去告诉克雷咱们分手了 | 
| [24:07] | so he stops inadvertently pouring salt in our wounds? | 这样他就不会无意之中往咱们的伤口上撒盐了 | 
| [24:10] | Our wounds? Well, this is the first | 咱们的伤口 这算得上 | 
| [24:12] | non-work-related conversation we’ve had. | 咱们之间最与工作无关的谈话内容了 | 
| [24:14] | Of course. I mean, it’s hard coming to work with you… | 当然 要跟你一起工作很难… | 
| [24:18] | If we’re gonna be cooped up on a ship together, | 如果咱们得一起在船上呆着 | 
| [24:20] | boundaries are even more important. | 最重要的是要保持界限 | 
| [24:22] | Well, we’re still friends, ain’t we? | 我们仍然是朋友 对吧 | 
| [24:25] | Friends is a gateway for us. | 咱们就是从做朋友开始的 | 
| [24:27] | We got to be mature about this. | 咱们得成熟地处理这件事 | 
| [24:37] | So, uh, Stella okay with you blowing out? | 你出任务斯特拉没生气吧 | 
| [24:42] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I guess so. | 没有 应该没有 | 
| [24:44] | She’s good. | 她没事 | 
| [24:45] | Hey, Ray. | 喂 雷 | 
| [24:47] | Yo. First deployment I can remember us not walking on together. | 这是我印象里咱们头一回没一起出发 | 
| [24:50] | Sorry. Family wanted every second I could give them. | 抱歉 我家人希望我跟他们多呆一会儿 | 
| [24:52] | Never gets easier, does it? | 离别总是不容易 对吧 | 
| [24:55] | Getting yanked from the home front with no warning is never easy. | 毫无预警地被从家里叫出来出任务确实不容易 | 
| [24:57] | Well, it’s not Bravo’s first rodeo. | 这不是B队头一次出任务了 | 
| [25:00] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [25:02] | Still a lot of eyes on the team despite your acquittal. | 虽然你被判无罪了但是还是有很多人盯着B队 | 
| [25:04] | Bravo needs to keep things on the straight and narrow | B队需要在未来八周内 | 
| [25:06] | the next eight weeks. | 严格按照规定行事 | 
| [25:07] | There’s anything you need to worry about, | 如果有什么需要担心的 | 
| [25:08] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 | 
| [25:09] | Trust me, my team is primed. | 相信我 我的队伍绝对优秀 | 
| [25:26] | 基廷号军舰 几内亚湾 | |
| [26:16] | All righty. You guys are down there. | 好了 你们几个去那边 | 
| [26:20] | Officers’ berths are this way. | 军官的卧铺在这边 | 
| [26:21] | Oh, I see how it is. | 哦 我明白了 | 
| [26:23] | Warrant Officer Perry’s too good for his enlisted man racks. | 新兵床架已经配不上准尉军官佩里了 | 
| [26:26] | Ready briefing’s in an hour. | 简报一小时后开始 | 
| [26:28] | See you boys then. | 兄弟们待会儿见 | 
| [26:45] | Oh. Get comfy, boys. | 搞舒服点 兄弟们 | 
| [26:46] | This makes our hooches at FOB Fenty feel like the Ritz. | 这让我们芬提前线作战基地的狗窝像丽思卡尔顿 | 
| [26:48] | That’s for sure. Hey, well, these tight quarters? | 那肯定的 这么小的地方 | 
| [26:51] | No way you’re gonna be able to escape | 全金属做起噩梦来 | 
| [26:53] | Full Metal’s night terrors. | 你肯定跑不了 | 
| [26:54] | You know what’s scary? | 你知道什么最吓人吗 | 
| [26:55] | I don’t sleep. Think about that. | 我不睡觉 想想吧 | 
| [27:00] | Lack of vitamin D, sober as a Mormon, | 缺乏维生素D 和摩门教徒一样清醒 | 
| [27:03] | competing for breathable air. | 争着吸这些空气 | 
| [27:04] | No free men should live like this. | 自由人不应该这样生活 | 
| [27:07] | There’s no freedom in the Navy. | 海军里没有自由 | 
| [27:09] | All right? You want to get some air? | 好吧 你想出去透透气吗 | 
| [27:10] | Go to the gear room, unload some pallets. | 去装备室卸货 | 
| [27:12] | Here, help him out, will you? Do something with yourselves. | 去给他搭把手 你们自己找点儿事儿 | 
| [27:13] | Come on, sunshine, let’s go. | 走吧 帅哥 | 
| [27:14] | Let’s turn that frown upside down. | 别愁眉苦脸的 | 
| [27:17] | Things looked a little icy earlier with you and Davis. | 之前你和戴维斯有点僵 | 
| [27:19] | – Is everything good? – Yeah. | -都还好吗 -还好 | 
| [27:21] | I heard about her not getting the Echo job. | 我听说她没得到E队的工作 | 
| [27:23] | Yeah, the Davis fire is officially out. | 是啊 戴维斯这团火已经正式扑灭了 | 
| [27:26] | Just too many hurdles for us to jump over. | 我们要跨越的障碍太多了 | 
| [27:28] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉啊 兄弟 | 
| [27:30] | Well, you know, once you’re back stateside, | 你知道 等回国后 | 
| [27:32] | it’s a new chapter. | 就是新的篇章 | 
| [27:34] | You’ll be a dad. | 你要当爹了 | 
| [27:35] | Yeah, except having a kid | 是啊 不过有孩子 | 
| [27:39] | and being a dad are two completely different things. | 和当爸爸完全是两码事 | 
| [27:42] | You can do both. | 你可以两者兼顾 | 
| [27:45] | C-Come on, man. I mean, | 行了 兄弟 我是说 | 
| [27:46] | you heard what the guy said about me. | 你听到那家伙是怎么说我的了 | 
| [27:47] | I’m not exactly dad material. | 我不是当爸爸的料 | 
| [27:50] | You know, the thing with Davis — at least I had a fighting chance | 你知道吗 戴维斯的事 至少我还有机会 | 
| [27:53] | of keeping my act together. | 让我表现规矩 | 
| [27:54] | There’s just no way in hell my knuckle-dragger ass | 我这个笨手笨脚的家伙绝对不可能 | 
| [27:58] | is gonna be able to handle this dad thing alone. | 一个人处理好当爸爸的事 | 
| [28:03] | Look, Davis was with you because of who you are, | 戴维斯和你在一起是因为你自己的为人 | 
| [28:06] | not who she made you. | 不是她塑造出的你 | 
| [28:09] | Quinn, I need someone to rep Bravo at General Quarters each day. | 奎恩 我需要个人代表B队参加每天的战斗部署 | 
| [28:12] | – Think you can handle that? – Yes, sir. | -你觉得你能行吗 -可以的 长官 | 
| [28:17] | Oh, waking up at the ass crack of dawn to be Soto’s secretary. | 天刚亮就得做索托的秘书 | 
| [28:20] | The hits keep coming. | 打击还不停啊 | 
| [28:24] | That was a show of confidence, man. | 这是他对你有信心的表现 兄弟 | 
| [28:26] | Look, Soto’s been on you to step up since he got here. | 索托来这里后就一直让你站出来 | 
| [28:29] | This might be an opportunity for you to prove to yourself | 这可能是机会向自己证明 | 
| [28:31] | that you’re more than just a knuckle-dragger. | 你不是一个笨手笨脚的人 | 
| [28:41] | Everyone welcome back Chief Petty Officer Mina Hassan. | 欢迎军士长米娜·哈森归来 | 
| [28:43] | Good to see you all again. | 很高兴再次见到大家 | 
| [28:45] | We haven’t got our sea legs yet, | 我们还没有晕船 | 
| [28:46] | and you’re already kicking the hornet’s nest? | 你已经在捅马蜂窝了吗 | 
| [28:47] | Yeah, well, there’s really no time to waste, | 是啊 可没时间浪费了 | 
| [28:48] | given the imminent defection of this man, | 鉴于这个人即将叛变 | 
| [28:51] | Oruku Atanga. | 奥鲁古·阿桑加 | 
| [28:52] | Atanga is a high-ranking Boko Haram lieutenant | 阿桑加是博科圣地的高级中尉 | 
| [28:55] | who has grown disillusioned and wants to help end the violence. | 他已经不再抱有幻想 希望帮助结束暴力 | 
| [28:57] | He’s already been vetted, | 他已经通过审查 | 
| [28:58] | and is currently in communication with the Agency. | 目前正在和中情局联系 | 
| [29:00] | That communication’s being facilitated | 这个沟通正在由 | 
| [29:02] | by a local Cameroonian warlord, Idogbe Moussa. | 喀麦隆当地的军阀伊多比·穆萨协助 | 
| [29:05] | Moussa has a checkered history in the region, | 穆萨在当地有着波折的历史 | 
| [29:07] | but he’s been fighting Boko Haram for the last decade. | 但过去十年他一直在与博科圣地斗争 | 
| [29:09] | – The enemy of my enemy. – Exactly. | -敌人的敌人 -正是 | 
| [29:11] | Which is why our first operation will be assisting him. | 所以我们第一个行动就是协助他 | 
| [29:14] | Manaka, a village under Moussa’s protection, | 马纳卡 一个在穆萨保护下的村庄 | 
| [29:16] | is being starved out by Boko. | 被博科断粮了 | 
| [29:18] | The past two attempts to deliver food | 过去两次尝试送食物 | 
| [29:20] | and medical supplies have been waylaid. | 和医疗补给都遭到了阻挠 | 
| [29:21] | Moussa’s men were killed and the food stolen. | 穆萨的人被杀 食物被盗 | 
| [29:24] | So, Bravo will accompany Moussa on the third convoy as PSD. | B队将陪同穆萨为第三次运输提供安保 | 
| [29:27] | Once we arrive in Manaka, | 我们一到马纳卡 | 
| [29:28] | Moussa will deliver Atanga and his wealth of intel. | 穆萨会交出阿桑加和他所知的情报 | 
| [29:31] | But first, we got to play Grubhub drivers for him? | 但首先 我们需要为他扮演外卖司机 | 
| [29:32] | Favor op. Teams did it for the warlords early on in Afghanistan. | 互惠行动 早年阿富汗为军阀们做过 | 
| [29:36] | Same rodeo, different clowns. | 换汤不换药 | 
| [29:38] | Op’s tougher than it sounds, too. | 行动也比听起来难 | 
| [29:39] | The convoy will leave from here, | 护卫队从这里出发 | 
| [29:41] | just outside Kwala Ambassa. | 就在夸拉·安巴萨外 | 
| [29:42] | That route’s gonna take us from the foothills into the mountains. | 这条路会把我们从山麓带进山里 | 
| [29:44] | We’ll be rolling in Agency SUVs. | 我们开中情局的越野车 | 
| [29:46] | Yeah, it’s high elevation gains, | 海拔太高 | 
| [29:48] | you’re gonna be hitting a lot of chokepoints to get to Manaka. | 要去马纳卡会碰到很多阻塞点 | 
| [29:50] | Convoy better have some serious horsepower. Yeah. | 车队的马力得够 | 
| [29:52] | Currently, the region’s considered semi-permissive. | 目前 该地区被认为是半开放的 | 
| [29:55] | State Department would like to keep it that way | 国务院希望保持这种状态 | 
| [29:56] | as long as possible. | 越久越好 | 
| [29:57] | – We need to keep things tight. – We? | -我们不能走漏风声 -我们 | 
| [30:00] | I’ll be rolling with Bravo on this one, Master Chief. | 这次我会和B队一起执行任务 军士长 | 
| [30:02] | That an issue? | 有问题吗 | 
| [30:05] | More the merrier. | 人越多越好 | 
| [30:26] | Welcome to Kwala Ambassa. | 欢迎来到夸拉·安巴萨 | 
| [30:29] | I hope you came ready for a fight. | 希望你们已经做好作战准备 | 
| [30:32] | Master Chief Hayes. This here’s Lieutenant Soto. | 总士官长海斯 这位是索托少校 | 
| [30:35] | – We’re here to help. – Help we can use. | -我们是来帮忙的 -我们正需要帮手 | 
| [30:37] | They’re almost finished loading the truck. | 他们快要装完车了 | 
| [30:39] | – That truck there? – Yes. | -那辆吗 -对 | 
| [30:42] | Our last remaining vehicle. | 我们仅存的车了 | 
| [30:43] | These guys got to be joking, right? | 他们开玩笑的吧 | 
| [30:45] | Oh, come on, Sonny. We’ve seen worse. | 得了吧 桑尼 我们见过更糟的 | 
| [30:47] | Yeah, but you ever driven worse? | 是啊 但你开过更糟的吗 | 
| [30:48] | Hey, this heap of junk right here | 这破车 | 
| [30:50] | isn’t gonna outrun anybody. | 谁都超不过 | 
| [30:51] | We definitely need protection,so let’s up-armor it. | 我们肯定需要保护措施 给它上防护吧 | 
| [30:53] | Look, more weight we add to this, the slower we’re gonna go. | 装的东西越多 走得越慢 | 
| [30:55] | We’re gonna be damn sitting ducks. | 我们就跟肥鸭坐地似的 | 
| [30:56] | Without protection, we’ll be roadkill. | 没有防护措施 我们半路就会被干掉 | 
| [30:58] | Speed or security, Master Chief? | 要速度还是安全 总士官长 | 
| [30:59] | Saw what happened with the last two convoys, | 我看过上两个车队的下场 | 
| [31:02] | so, let’s up-armor it. | 来吧 给它上防护 | 
| [31:04] | Here at driver’s side. Cover the wheels. Let’s go. | 驾驶员侧 盖住轮胎 来吧 | 
| [31:07] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [31:09] | Drone feed still isn’t live? | 无人机信号还没激活吗 | 
| [31:10] | – No. – Did you update the freqs yet? | -还没有 -更新频率了吗 | 
| [31:12] | Yes, we did. | 更新过了 | 
| [31:18] | Alex? Davis. | 亚历克斯吗 我是戴维斯 | 
| [31:22] | Guam, 2014. | 我们2014年在关岛见过 | 
| [31:24] | Davis. Yeah, of course. | 戴维斯 是啊 | 
| [31:27] | I didn’t place your face with that rank. | 没想到你提拔得这么快 | 
| [31:28] | Congratulations. Must be doing something right. | 恭喜 肯定是工作做得好 | 
| [31:30] | You, too, Lieutenant Commander. | 您也是 少校 | 
| [31:31] | So, you’re running comms for the Keating? | 您负责基廷号的通讯吗 | 
| [31:33] | Well, it sounds better than it is. | 这听起来比做起来强 | 
| [31:34] | – Let’s see if we can figure out this encryption. – Yeah. | -我们看看能不能破解这个加密 -好 | 
| [31:47] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re ready to roll. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们准备好了 | 
| [31:48] | How’s our route look? | 路线怎么样 | 
| [31:50] | The drone is overhead, 1, | 无人机飞起来了 B1 | 
| [31:51] | but we’re not receiving the feed. | 但我们还没收到信号 | 
| [31:55] | How long is that gonna take? | 要多久 | 
| [31:56] | We’re working the problem. | 我们在解决 | 
| [31:57] | I’ll let you know when we’ve got it. | 有信号了会通知你们 | 
| [31:58] | Gonna be on our own till they get that link up, Jace. | 在接通信号前只能靠我们自己了 老杰 | 
| [32:00] | And we need every tactical advantage we can get. | 我们得用上一切战术优势 | 
| [32:03] | We better get rolling. | 得开始行动了 | 
| [32:05] | – Come on. – Coming. | -来吧 -来了 | 
| [32:31] | Glad you made things right at home before we left. | 很高兴你在出发前把家事处理好了 | 
| [32:34] | Same here, brother. | 我也是 兄弟 | 
| [32:39] | Yeah, Stella will be relieved. | 是啊 斯特拉会松口气的 | 
| [32:44] | Approaching the first chokepoint. | 接近第一个阻塞点 | 
| [32:45] | Keep your eyes open. | 注意观察 | 
| [33:12] | Clearing the chokepoint. | 安全通过阻塞点 | 
| [33:29] | Bravo 1, this is 3. | B1 这里是B3 | 
| [33:30] | Got some lookie-loos back here giving us the stink eye. | 后面有人盯上我们了 | 
| [33:33] | Copy that. Does he seem aggressive to you? | 收到 他看起来有威胁吗 | 
| [33:36] | Not sure if they’re running late or probing us. | 不确定他们是在赶时间还是监视我们 | 
| [33:39] | We take him out now, we won’t get hit later. | 我们现在干掉他 以后就不会被干了 | 
| [33:42] | B2 Bravo 2, | |
| [33:42] | they’re coming up on your right side. | 他们朝你的右侧去了 | 
| [33:49] | Could be wrong place, wrong time. | 也许只是一辆错误时间出现在错误地点的车 | 
| [33:50] | Or it could be Boko probing our convoy. | 也可能是博科在监视我们的车队 | 
| [33:53] | He’s falling back. | 它退后了 | 
| [34:02] | Havoc, this is 1. You got the ISR link up? | 作战中心 这是B1 侦察设备连上了吗 | 
| [34:04] | Negative, 1. Working on it. | 还没有 B1 正在处理 | 
| [34:06] | He’s about one foot away from playing real-life bumper cars. | 还有一英尺就要和我们玩碰碰车了 | 
| [34:09] | Want me to let a little air out of his engine block? | 要我从他的引擎里放点气吗 | 
| [34:11] | This follows the pattern of their previous attacks. | 这与他们之前的攻击模式如出一辙 | 
| [34:14] | We take ’em out now, they won’t hit us later. | 我们现在干掉他们 以后就不会被干了 | 
| [34:15] | Maybe we should find out if he’s armed first. | 也许我们应该先看看他有没有武器 | 
| [34:20] | B3 3… | |
| [34:21] | Does this guy have a weapon? | 他有武器吗 | 
| [34:22] | Other than the truck he’s trying to drive up my lap, | 除了那辆快开到我腿上的车 | 
| [34:24] | – that’s a negative– I don’t see any. – Roger that. | -没有 我没看到 -收到 | 
| [34:26] | Take a warning shot. | 鸣个警告枪 | 
| [34:28] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [34:29] | Kick rocks, nerd. | 吃我一枪 呆子 | 
| [34:36] | Bravo 1, this is 3. He has backed off. | B1 这里是B3 他后退了 | 
| [34:40] | 1, this is Havoc Base. We’ve got eyes on you now, | B1 这是作战中心 我们现在看到你了 | 
| [34:43] | and you’ve got company. | 发现敌人接近 | 
| [34:44] | There are three vehicles moving to intercept your course. | 有三辆车正准备拦截你的路线 | 
| [34:46] | One of them appears to be a technical. | 有一辆可能是技术专车 | 
| [34:48] | So much for warning shots. | 警告枪到此为止 | 
| [35:08] | If we don’t get through first, they’re gonna box us in. | 如果我们不先通过 他们就会包围我们 | 
| [35:10] | Everybody floor it. | 全员提速 | 
| [35:42] | Metal! | 全金属 | 
| [35:47] | Cargo truck’s too slow. | 货车太慢了 | 
| [35:48] | They’re gonna try and get around us. | 他们会尝试绕过我们 | 
| [35:54] | Come on! | 加油 | 
| [35:55] | Hey, Jace, we can’t hold up like this much longer. | 老杰 我们这样坚持不了多久 | 
| [35:58] | Give me a bag– stuff it with two HC smokes. | 给我个包 往里塞两个碳氢烟雾弹 | 
| [36:06] | Well, they’re gonna have a lot of lead in their boots. | 这下他们要走不动了 | 
| [36:23] | J-hook left. | 靠左J形转弯 | 
| [36:27] | Speed up and shift left. | 加速靠左 | 
| [36:28] | Shift left, shift left. | 靠左 靠左 | 
| [36:42] | They’re blind. | 他们什么也看不到了 | 
| [36:43] | J-hook now. | 现在做J形转弯 | 
| [37:29] | Havoc, this is 1. | 总部 我是B1 | 
| [37:30] | Enemy vehicle’s bugging out. We’re Charlie Mike. | 敌军车辆已撤退 我们继续行动 | 
| [37:32] | Strong copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [37:40] | Hey, you have helped my people. | 你们帮助了我的人民 | 
| [37:43] | That food will feed many. | 这些食物能养活很多人 | 
| [37:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:46] | Just kept our end of the deal. | 我们信守了承诺 | 
| [37:47] | And I will keep mine. | 我也会兑现我的承诺 | 
| [37:55] | As always, it was a pleasure. | 跟你合作总是很愉快 | 
| [37:58] | Ah. Likewise. | 你也是 | 
| [38:03] | Got to say, after Irbid, | 我想说 伊尔比德之后 | 
| [38:04] | didn’t think you’d still be tagging along with Bravo. | 没想到你还会跟B队一起出任务 | 
| [38:07] | Life got in the way. | 生活所迫 | 
| [38:08] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 | 
| [38:09] | You sounded like you were ready to move on. | 听起来好像你打算要离开 | 
| [38:12] | Well, I’ve got some feelers out. | 确实尝试过 | 
| [38:14] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 有什么需要我帮忙的尽管找我 | 
| [38:17] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 | 
| [38:20] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask you, um… | 我一直想问你 | 
| [38:23] | what’s it been like working with Comms Officer Whitshaw? | 跟通讯官怀特肖一起工作是什么感觉 | 
| [38:25] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 | 
| [38:27] | He’s… capable, knows his stuff. | 他有能力 有本事 | 
| [38:29] | Seems like a good guy. | 感觉是个好人 | 
| [38:31] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [38:38] | Did you see my boy Ray hanging out the frickin’ car there? | 你刚刚看到我们雷的车技了吗 | 
| [38:40] | Going full Fast & Furious. | 整个一《速度与激情》 | 
| [38:42] | And looked good doing it. | 做起来也帅 | 
| [38:44] | Oh, yeah, baby. | 是啊 | 
| [38:45] | Hey. Got to admit, | 不得不承认 | 
| [38:47] | that smoke screen was so off-book, | 烟幕弹那一手真让人没想到 | 
| [38:48] | I probably never would have thought of it. | 我可能永远都想不到这招 | 
| [38:49] | Sometimes it’s good to throw the book out the window, huh? | 有的时候就需要出其不意 | 
| [38:51] | We all have our blind spots. | 我们都有盲区 | 
| [38:53] | Happy to be shown my own today. | 很高兴今天能看到我自己的 | 
| [38:54] | Only way to improve. | 这样才能进步 | 
| [38:58] | Well, playing road warrior’s got me worn out, boys. | 做公路战士我都精疲力尽了 | 
| [39:01] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 | 
| [39:02] | Oh, your own bunk. Living the good life there, huh? | 有自己的床了 终于过上好日子了 | 
| [39:06] | Jealousy’s a sin, Sonny Quinn. | 嫉妒是宗罪 桑尼·奎恩 | 
| [39:08] | Come on, Ray. | 行了吧 雷 | 
| [39:09] | Tell us what it’s like to be able to sit up in bed. | 跟我们说说能在床上坐起来是种什么感觉 | 
| [39:11] | Gonna be the best night’s sleep you got in a minute. | 马上就会成为你睡得最好的一个晚上 | 
| [39:13] | Yeah, right. | 才怪呢 | 
| [39:16] | What’s that all about with Ray and his sleeping? | 为什么都在说雷和他睡觉的问题 | 
| [39:19] | Well, I mean, ship’s a step up from the cages. | 我是说 船要比笼子提高了一个档次 | 
| [39:24] | You know, ’cause of whatever he was dealing with at home. | 就是雷正在处理家事 | 
| [39:28] | Yeah, right. | 对 对 | 
| [39:38] | Hey. Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 | 
| [39:41] | I can hear you. | 我能听见 | 
| [39:42] | Hey, hey, sorry I-I haven’t checked in a couple days. | 对不起 好几天没跟你联系 | 
| [39:46] | H-How, uh… how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [39:49] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [39:50] | The baby’s been kicking all day. | 宝宝踢了我一天了 | 
| [39:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [39:55] | Yeah. So, where are you? | 你在哪呢 | 
| [39:57] | I’m in the middle of the ocean. | 我现在在海上 | 
| [39:59] | Baby shower scare you more than shark-infested waters? | 产前派对比有鲨鱼穿梭的水域还让你害怕吗 | 
| [40:02] | Yeah, I’m not ghosting you. I swear. | 我没想放你鸽子 我发誓 | 
| [40:04] | We just… ripped out unexpectedly and, uh, | 我们也没想到会突然出任务 | 
| [40:08] | well, I’m gonna be here for the next two months. | 而且接下来的两个月我都会待在这 | 
| [40:11] | So the shower’s out. | 派对肯定是参加不了了 | 
| [40:13] | Yeah, and… | 对 | 
| [40:15] | and the delivery. | 而且孩子出生也赶不上了 | 
| [40:17] | I wasn’t really sure you and Lisa wanted to be here for that. | 我本来也不确定你和丽莎会想陪产 | 
| [40:20] | I was hoping to meet her before the baby arrived. | 我还希望能在宝宝出生前见她一面 | 
| [40:25] | Yeah, uh, about that, um… | 关于这件事 | 
| [40:29] | me and, uh, Lisa, we ended up, uh… | 我和丽莎结束了 | 
| [40:32] | well, we… we finished things. | 我们分手了 | 
| [40:36] | Oh, Sonny, I’m sorry. | 桑尼 我很遗憾 | 
| [40:39] | Look, I-I know I had much more appeal as a parent | 我也知道像丽莎这样有责任心的女士 | 
| [40:43] | with, um, a responsible Miss Lisa by my side, | 在我身边会让我更像是一个合格的家长 | 
| [40:47] | but, um… | 但是 | 
| [40:50] | you know, I’m… | 我 | 
| [40:52] | I’m fixin’ to give this a go solo, | 我打算独自承担这件事 | 
| [40:54] | if, uh, you’re okay with that. | 要是你同意的话 | 
| [40:57] | Of course I’m okay with that. | 我当然同意 | 
| [41:01] | You are gonna make a great father to our little girl. | 你会成为我们女儿的好爸爸的 | 
| [41:11] | So… | 所以说 | 
| [41:12] | Wow, it’s… it’s a girl? | 是个 是个女儿 | 
| [41:15] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:20] | Little girl, huh? | 小女孩 | 
| [41:24] | You’re gonna be amazing. | 你会很出色的 | 
| [41:26] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [41:49] | Ray? | 雷 | 
| [41:54] | Ray, you awake? | 雷 你睡了吗 | 
| [41:58] | Ray? | 雷 |