时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Ray. | 雷 |
[00:11] | – Raymond! – Hey, I told you… | -雷蒙德 -我跟你说过… |
[00:12] | Raymond. Please. You’re scaring her. | 雷蒙德 拜托 你吓到她了 |
[00:15] | Nice to finally meet you, Warrant Officer Perry. | 很高兴总算见到你了 准尉佩里 |
[00:18] | Excited to be working with you, Mina. | 非常期待和你共事 米娜 |
[00:19] | See, I did not join the Navy to end up on a damn ship. | 我入伍海军可不是为了上条破船 |
[00:23] | You are gonna make a great father to our little girl. | 你会成为我们女儿的好爸爸的 |
[00:25] | Wow, it’s, it’s a girl. | 是个 是个女儿 |
[00:27] | All that baggage that comes from war, | 这些战争带来的思想包袱 |
[00:29] | it just doesn’t go away. | 会永远存在 |
[00:32] | If you really want to protect your brothers, | 所以如果你真的想保护你的兄弟们 |
[00:34] | you can’t just be their sheepdog when you’re downrange. | 就不能只想着在战场上保护他们 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:16] | Anyone up? | 有人醒着吗 |
[01:32] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[01:34] | Shouldn’t be in here. | 你不该在这 |
[01:37] | Hey, you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[01:50] | Zied? | 齐雅德 |
[01:51] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[01:55] | We’ve got a lot to catch up on. | 我们有很多话要聊 |
[01:58] | Your brothers, they came for you. | 你的兄弟们 他们来救你了 |
[02:00] | It was too late for me, | 对我来说已经太迟 |
[02:01] | but you got to go home to your family. | 但你回到了你的家人身边 |
[02:04] | And then, would you believe it, you got to hurt | 还有 你相信吗 你必须报复 |
[02:06] | the man who hurt you. | 那个伤害你的人 |
[02:10] | I-I’m sorry you didn’t get to go home and I did. | 很抱歉你没能回家 而我回去了 |
[02:16] | At least one of us got the happy ending. | 至少我们中有人得到了圆满结局 |
[02:19] | So why aren’t you happy? | 那你为什么不开心 |
[02:22] | You can have this, too. | 这些也可以给你吃 |
[02:36] | Eat, Ray. We both know you’re still starving. | 吃吧 雷 我们都知道你依然很饿 |
[03:04] | Where the hell have you been? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[03:06] | The ship store’s like a Black Friday war zone, man. | 船上的商店简直像是黑五战区 老兄 |
[03:08] | Had to beat the, uh, had to beat the crowd. | 好不容易才挤进去 |
[03:11] | Brock, here you go. | 布罗克 你的 |
[03:14] | Oh. Ginger ale and enough Dramamine | 姜汁汽水和足够多的晕海宁 |
[03:16] | that you won’t feel motion till you’re 80. | 让你八十岁之前都不会晕船 |
[03:19] | And then, Trent, | 还有 特伦特 |
[03:21] | little nectar of the hypochondriacs. | 给臆想症的饮料 |
[03:22] | Nice. Yeah, well, Sonny’s wrong about sharks. | 很好 桑尼误会鲨鱼了 |
[03:24] | Scurvy’s the real killer out here. | 坏血病才是真正的威胁 |
[03:27] | What do you got, a journal for everyone’s problems? | 这是什么 记着所有人问题的日记本吗 |
[03:29] | The way we’ve been on top of each other this last week? | 过去一整周我们都睡在彼此的上下铺 |
[03:32] | Couldn’t ignore these guys’ issues if I wanted to. | 我就算想 也没办法忽略这些人的麻烦 |
[03:39] | Rough night in the penthouse, huh? | 在顶层睡得不好吗 |
[03:40] | Looks like you’re operating on no sleep. | 看来你在不眠不休地执行任务 |
[03:43] | Ship groans and whines, can’t block it out. | 船咯吱咯吱的声音根本挡不住 |
[03:46] | Well, officer quarters ain’t no match | 军官单人宿舍 |
[03:48] | for the comforts of home, right? Huh? | 没有家里舒适 是吧 |
[03:51] | How’s everyone back there? | 家里人怎么样 |
[03:53] | – Good. Life goes on. – Yeah? | -很好 生活还在继续 -是吗 |
[03:58] | You’ve actually been talking to them? | 你能联系到她们吗 |
[04:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:02] | Well, I mean, I-I didn’t get Wi-Fi or cell signal once yesterday. | 我昨天完全没收到无线和移动数据信号 |
[04:05] | Barely talked to Stella for five minutes since we got here, | 自从来这 我和斯特拉没聊过五分钟 |
[04:07] | but you’ve been able to get through to Naima? | 但你能联系到奈玛吗 |
[04:12] | I’m just lucky, I guess. | 看来我运气不错 |
[04:13] | Well, good news is, we’re going top deck today. | 好消息是 我们今天要上甲板 |
[04:16] | – That’s it, right? Get some fresh air. – What? | -终于可以呼吸新鲜空气 -什么 |
[04:18] | Little bit of sunshine for you, Brocky boy, huh? | 晒晒太阳吧 布罗克小伙子 |
[04:21] | Hit the shooting range? | 打靶场吗 |
[04:23] | – Where’s Quinn? – I’ll tell you what, smell those casings, | -奎恩在哪里 -跟你说吧 闻到弹壳味 |
[04:25] | – and shoot our woes… – Where’s Quinn? | -把烦恼都打散了 -奎恩在哪里 |
[04:26] | Is there a problem, sir? | 有什么事情吗 长官 |
[04:34] | I just learned you dropped the ball | 我刚刚知道你昨天作为B队代表 |
[04:35] | as Bravo rep at yesterday’s general quarters meeting. | 在战斗部署会议上搞砸了 |
[04:38] | Failed to book the deck space for range time, | 没有订到甲板上使用靶场的时间 |
[04:39] | so we won’t be going topside today. | 所以我们今天上不去了 |
[04:41] | What the hell, Sonny? | 怎么回事桑尼 |
[04:43] | Also learned you sauntered into that meeting 15 minutes late. | 而且你迟到了十五分钟才溜达着过去 |
[04:46] | You got something to say? | 你有什么可说的吗 |
[04:47] | Well, maybe you just chose the wrong guy to be secretary… | 大概是你选错了秘书吧 |
[04:52] | sir. | 长官 |
[04:53] | Say that again, Petty Officer? | 你再说一遍 军士 |
[04:54] | Look, I can handle this. | 我能搞定的 |
[04:55] | Well,you should have handled it before it happened. | 你应该在事情发生前就搞定的 |
[04:57] | Shouldn’t be news to you, Master Chief. | 对你来说也不是新闻了 总士官长 |
[05:00] | Spenser, you’re the new Bravo rep for general quarters. | 斯宾塞 以后由你担任B队战斗部署代表 |
[05:05] | Copy, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[05:09] | What the hell was that, huh? You screwed up, you own it. | 怎么回事 你搞砸了 是你的责任 |
[05:11] | Right? You don’t make it worse by mouthing off. | 对吧 你不该用顶嘴来添油加醋 |
[05:13] | What are you, my guidance counselor? | 你是谁 我的辅导老师吗 |
[05:15] | I thought all you cared about was me putting holes in skulls. | 我以为你只在乎我能战场杀敌 |
[05:18] | Or you just pissed that this blew back on you? | 还是只因为事情会影响到你才发火 |
[05:23] | It’s just, you had one job. | 你只有一项工作 |
[05:25] | All you had to do was show up and sit in the meeting. | 你只需要出席会议即可 |
[05:27] | You should be able to do something like that. | 你应该能做到这一点 |
[05:29] | Well, maybe you overestimated me. | 你可能是高估了我 |
[05:32] | Seems to be going around lately. | 似乎最近都是 |
[05:33] | All right, look, is this, is this about | 好了 听着 这是不是 |
[05:36] | what’s going on back home, with the baby and all? | 因为最近家里面的事 因为孩子 |
[05:38] | I thought– I thought that was all squared away, huh? | 我以为 那些事不是都已经搞定了吗 |
[05:40] | Did something change? | 又出什么变故了吗 |
[05:41] | I could ask you the same damn thing. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[05:43] | All of a sudden you’re interested in my personal issues? | 你怎么突然对我的个人问题感兴趣了 |
[05:46] | You playing shrink, me playing secretary? Hmm? | 你扮演心理医生 我扮小秘书 |
[05:50] | It’s in neither one of our lanes. | 这都不是我们该做的 |
[05:52] | So why don’t you and I just stick to who we are? | 那我们俩为什么不能本色一点呢 |
[05:58] | Rats? | 老鼠 |
[05:59] | The apartment’s never had rats. | 这公寓从来没闹过老鼠 |
[06:01] | Then maybe they’re b-being stealthy when they know | 也许当它们发现有个专业狙击手在场时 |
[06:03] | that there’s a trained sniper’s around.I don’t know. | 就行动隐秘吧 我也不知道 |
[06:06] | Did you tell the landlord? | 你跟房东说了吗 |
[06:07] | No, you didn’t put me on the lease. | 没有 租约上没有我的名字 |
[06:08] | I’m a squatter in my own home.Rat-infested home. | 我非法侵占了自己的家 鼠害之家 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:12] | Uh, adding you to the lease, it just… | 把你的名字加到租约上 |
[06:15] | all kind of fell through the cracks | 只是我当时太着急 |
[06:17] | ’cause I had to blow out so fast. | 不小心忘记了 |
[06:18] | Are you sure you’re not just hearing, | 你确定你听到的不是 |
[06:19] | like, some-some water or something… No, no, no, no. | 比如水滴声啊之类的 不不不 |
[06:21] | Do not start mansplaining my paranoid ears, | 别用这种直男解释 我耳朵很灵的 |
[06:24] | because so help me… | 所以就帮帮我 |
[06:25] | I will call the landlord. | 我给房东打电话 |
[06:27] | How’s, uh, how’s ship life? | 船上的生活如何 |
[06:31] | I just inherited some menial job that Sonny couldn’t handle. | 我刚刚接手了桑尼不能做的某件粗活 |
[06:34] | Honestly? It feels like, lately, | 真的啊 最近感觉好像 |
[06:36] | that every Bravo problem has become my problem. | B队的问题都成了我的问题 |
[06:39] | Our problem. | 我们的问题 |
[06:42] | You know, Jason’s trial, Ray at our place. | 杰森的审判 雷在我们这里 |
[06:46] | Well, maybe it’s ’cause the guys know that they can rely on you. | 也许是因为大家都觉得能你很可靠 |
[06:49] | Unless they have a rodent issue. And then… mm. | 除非有啮齿动物的问题 就… |
[06:55] | Sorry, I know it’s late there. | 抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[06:56] | You need to get some sleep. | 你得睡觉去了 |
[06:57] | Can we at least talk at the same time tomorrow? | 明天我们能不能至少在同一时间聊聊 |
[07:02] | I can’t. I… | 我不行 |
[07:04] | New job has me on the hook every morning. | 新工作每天早上都把我给套牢了 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | I’ll try the landlord. | 我去问问房东 |
[07:10] | Please stay safe. I’ll try and do the same, okay? | 请小心一点 我也会小心的 |
[07:14] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[07:16] | Bye. | 拜 |
[07:51] | Blasting our cares away on deck would’ve been nice. | 能在甲板上把烦恼抛开挺好的 |
[07:53] | Wish Sonny hadn’t have torpedoed that. | 但愿桑尼能成功 |
[07:55] | Yeah, you know, something’s got him spinning, that’s for sure. | 有事让他心神不宁 这是肯定的 |
[07:59] | Yeah, whatever it is, he’ll, | 不管是什么事 |
[08:01] | put it in a box when it’s time to operate. | 执行任务时 他会把思绪放进盒子里 |
[08:04] | That’s all that matters, right? | 那才是最重要的对吧 |
[08:05] | Yeah. Hey, look, I took your advice. | 我接受了你的建议 |
[08:09] | I went and saw Theo. | 我去见了西奥 |
[08:11] | I bet that meant a lot to him. | 我打赌这对他来说意义重大 |
[08:13] | Did you know that he was using pills when he was operating? | 你知道他在行动的时候使用药物吗 |
[08:19] | I didn’t. He was right there next to me. | 我不知道 他就在我旁边 |
[08:22] | That’s not Sonny’s issue. | 那不是桑尼的事 |
[08:24] | Clay would know. | 克莱会知道的 |
[08:25] | I should know. | 我应该知道 |
[08:27] | Should open my eyes more around here. | 我应该多关注一下身边的人 |
[08:31] | Hey. Don’t tell me Soto’s scolding actually got to you, brother. | 别告诉索托的责骂真影响到你了 兄弟 |
[08:35] | No, it’s not him. It’s– it was Theo. | 不是他 而是西奥 |
[08:38] | Theo told me I should be more connected | 西奥说我应该和前线的兄弟们 |
[08:40] | with my brothers inside the wire. | 多联系一点 |
[08:42] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[08:45] | You know Theo’s just chattering from the sidelines, man. | 你知道西奥是局外人瞎说 |
[08:48] | You spend your energy on everyone’s drama | 你把精力都花在每个人的小题大做上 |
[08:49] | and some other part of your job will pay. | 你工作的其他部分会受影响的 |
[08:51] | You know, there’s nothing wrong with trying to evolve. | 努力进化没有错 |
[08:55] | You know that box | 你知道行动的时候 |
[08:56] | Sonny puts his problem in when it’s go time? | 桑尼用来存放问题的盒子吗 |
[09:00] | You start opening it and you don’t know what you’ll find. | 你开始打开盒子 却不知道会发现些什么 |
[09:04] | Maybe something you can’t work. | 也许是你无法消化的事 |
[09:07] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[09:08] | Just trust me. | 相信我就对了 |
[09:10] | No need to switch up what’s gotten you this far, Jace. | 没必要改变你现在的方式 老杰 |
[09:13] | You… start hunting everyone’s problems, | 你开始寻找每个人的问题 |
[09:16] | and you’ll get more than what you wanted. | 你得到的会超出你的承受范围 |
[09:24] | Please tell us we caught an op? | 请告诉我们有行动了 |
[09:26] | Or did Sonny forget to book that, too? | 还是说桑尼又忘记去申请任务了 |
[09:27] | Zinger. We’re in luck. | 你真风趣 我们走运了 |
[09:29] | Bravo’s good work last week paid off. | B队上周的努力有回报了 |
[09:31] | That warlord we helped, | 我们帮过的那个军阀 |
[09:32] | he’s still keeping his end of the deal? | 他还会信守承诺吗 |
[09:34] | Moussa has confirmed a time and location | 穆萨确认了叛变的 |
[09:35] | for a defecting Boko Haram lieutenant, Oruku Atanga, | 奥博科圣地组织上尉鲁库·阿坦加 |
[09:38] | to come into U.S. Custody. | 被美国拘留的时间和地点 |
[09:40] | Now, Atanga’s position among Boko leadership | 阿坦加在博科组织领导层中的地位 |
[09:43] | means his cooperation will give the Agency | 意味着他的合作会给局里 |
[09:45] | an unprecedented opportunity for intel on the terrorist group. | 带来前所未有的机会 获取该恐怖组织情报 |
[09:48] | This HVT could be the piece that starts to topple | 这个高价值目标有可能是推翻整个组织的 |
[09:51] | the entire organization. | 其中一部分 |
[09:52] | Job we were sent here to do. | 就是我们来这里要完成的任务 |
[09:54] | Bravo Team will rendezvous with Atanga today at 1500 hours, | B队今天下午三点会跟阿坦加汇合 |
[09:58] | in a market area on the outskirts of Maroua. | 就在马鲁阿郊区的一个集市 |
[10:00] | Moussa will be there to ensure a smooth handoff. | 穆萨会去确保交接顺利进行 |
[10:03] | Sorry, but who picked this time and place? | 抱歉 但时间和地点是谁选的 |
[10:05] | I mean, in public, daytime? | 光天化日之下在公众场所吗 |
[10:08] | Puts us on our heels. | 这样我们会寸步难行 |
[10:09] | The asset’s defection has to be carried out under conditions | 线人的倒戈必须在特定条件下进行 |
[10:12] | that make him feel comfortable. | 让他觉得舒服 |
[10:13] | Agency insists Atanga has been thoroughly vetted. | 局里强调阿坦加已经被彻底调查过了 |
[10:16] | Even if he’s playing fair, there’s plenty of danger surrounding him. | 即使他不会耍花招 他身边仍然危险重重 |
[10:19] | To start, the 20,000-strong Boko force that he’s betraying. | 首先是他背叛的博科圣地组织那两万人 |
[10:22] | HVT’s definitely gonna have a bull’s-eye on him. | 高价值目标绝对会被人虎视眈眈 |
[10:24] | Yeah, one we’ll be wearing the whole time we’re with him. | 是的 我们跟着他也会变成攻击目标的 |
[10:34] | Infil’s gonna be tricky. | 潜入那里会很困难 |
[10:35] | Lots of unfriendly eyes in the area. | 那里我们的敌人可不少 |
[10:37] | My vote is we helo in a market | 我建议我们坐直升机进入市场 |
[10:39] | and scoop our Benedict Boko up. | 然后把博科的贝内迪克特救走 |
[10:42] | Objective is to stay no-viz, | 目标仍未露面 |
[10:44] | so Bravo will drive in using a cover. | 所以B队必须伪装潜入 |
[10:46] | Pose as members of an American NGO | 你们要扮做美国非政府组织的成员 |
[10:48] | that builds infrastructure for developing communities. | 去那里为发展中国家建设基础设施 |
[10:51] | Uh, these so-called charity workers, | 这些所谓的慈善工作者 |
[10:53] | are they rocking full kit and rifles? | 他们会全副武装 荷枪实弹吗 |
[10:56] | Negative. You’ll be rolling slick for the meet. | 不会 你们将要空手去 |
[10:58] | Daytime, public, and under-gunned. | 白天公开场合潜入 还不能带武器 |
[11:00] | Bingo card of sketchy’s filling up. | 天不时 地不利 人不和 |
[11:02] | We can handle it. It feels like two vehicles to me. | 我们能搞定 我认为到时候需要两辆车 |
[11:04] | Ray, Sonny, me, HVT in the lead. | 我 雷 桑尼和高价值目标坐第一辆车 |
[11:07] | – Rest of the team follows. – Right. | -其余人跟在后面 -好的 |
[11:09] | Swap Quinn and Spenser. | 奎恩和斯宾塞交换一下 |
[11:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:11] | Put Spenser up with you in HVT. | 让斯宾塞和你跟高价值目标那辆车 |
[11:13] | His language skills could come in handy. | 他的语言能力会派上用场的 |
[11:15] | Quinn’s in the rear. Just a shooter. | 奎恩在后面压阵 作为狙击手 |
[11:18] | That’s not how I want it. | 我不是这么安排的 |
[11:19] | No, no, no, no. It suits me fine, Jace. | 不不不 这样很好 老杰 |
[11:24] | Just a shooter. | 作为狙击手 |
[11:27] | He got me pegged. | 他想让我长长记性 |
[11:28] | I’ll pin the routes. | 我制定行动路线 |
[11:29] | Clay, Sonny, prep the contingency cases. | 克莱 桑尼 你们负责处理突发情况 |
[11:32] | Got it? Roll out at 1100. | 都听懂了 十一点开始行动 |
[11:38] | 建筑公司 喀麦隆 | |
[11:40] | Hey, uh, thanks again for putting general quarters duty on my plate. | 再次感谢你把战斗部署的责任丢给我 |
[11:43] | Well, you know, principal Soto’s just returning everything | 你懂的 索托大人只是想让一切 |
[11:45] | to its natural order. | 回归正轨 |
[11:47] | I’m the glue-sniffer kid in the back of the class, | 我就是那种在教室后面偷偷吸毒的坏小孩 |
[11:50] | and you are the Bravo rep that’s polishing his apples. | 而你可是讨他欢心的B队代表 |
[11:53] | That meeting every morning is a time suck that I don’t need. | 我不想每天早上都被那个会议占用时间 |
[11:55] | It’s hard enough staying connected with Stella. | 和斯特拉保持关系就已经够累的了 |
[11:57] | All right, well, you just need to… | 好吧 你只需要… |
[11:59] | tighten the reins there, Blond Beauty. | 绑好你的保护带 金发美人 |
[12:01] | You know, team guys’ relationships blow up fast enough. | 队员之间的关系很快就会破裂 |
[12:05] | No point in burning through it all while you’re here. | 所以你也没必要在这的时候求解 |
[12:11] | I’m probably gonna ignore advice from someone | 我估计不会听一个 |
[12:12] | who just stumbles blindly into everything. | 盲目搞出各种问题的人建议 |
[12:14] | You got me there. | 被你说中了 |
[12:16] | Blind, and you might as well add deaf and dumb. | 我只是盲目 你是又聋又傻 |
[12:20] | Look, man, the, uh, reason I was late to that meeting | 听着 我之所以会开会迟到 |
[12:23] | was, I got an email from Hannah | 是因为汉娜给我发了封邮件 |
[12:25] | that she was having some sort of complications. | 她说自己遇上了一些情况 |
[12:28] | She and the baby okay? | 她和孩子都好吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah, just no thanks to me. | 是的 但我没帮上任何忙 |
[12:31] | I was like a damn goat on Astroturf. | 我就像站在人造草皮上的羊 |
[12:33] | Just no sense of how to help or comfort her. | 完全不知道该怎么帮助或照顾她 |
[12:35] | The email just got me so twisted up, I-I… | 那封邮件让我非常纠结 我… |
[12:38] | I blanked on the meeting and I let Bravo down. | 我就没去开会 让你们失望了 |
[12:41] | Just a typical Sonny Quinn soup sandwich. | 典型的桑尼·奎恩行事风格 |
[12:44] | You could have just explained all that to Soto. | 你可以刚刚跟索托解释清楚 |
[12:46] | What, and make more of a fool of myself? | 怎么 我嫌自己还不够蠢吗 |
[12:47] | Be like, “Hey, I’m the one that started the trash fire, | 非要说 “我就是那个把垃圾点着火的人 |
[12:49] | and that was me actually trying.” | 我就是想要试一试” |
[12:51] | So instead you just let him think | 所以你就让他以为 |
[12:52] | that you’re a dumbass knuckle-dragger. | 你是个愚蠢粗暴的人 |
[12:53] | Seems pretty clear that’s what everyone already thinks. | 很明显大家本来就是这么认为的 |
[12:57] | I don’t know, maybe I should just stop fighting it. | 我不知道 也许我就该停止反抗 |
[13:12] | Havoc, this is 1. We’re passing Mercury. | 作战中心 我是B1 我们正在通过水星阶段 |
[13:15] | That’s a good copy. | 收到 |
[13:16] | You are 15 mikes to the meeting location. | 你们预计十五分钟后到达碰头地点 |
[13:18] | Havoc out. | 完毕 |
[13:20] | Is it wrong to admit that I’m jealous they got to leave? | 我是不是不该承认我嫉妒他们离开这里 |
[13:26] | Yean, not loving life on board myself. | 是的 我也不喜欢船上的生活 |
[13:29] | Lieutenant Davis, how’s that crypto key working out? | 戴维斯上校 密钥破解得如何了 |
[13:30] | There’s nothing to report, Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw. | 没什么值得汇报的 卫肖少校 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:54] | Something going on with Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw? | 卫肖少校发生什么事了吗 |
[13:57] | Mm, nothing worth discussing. | 没什么值得一提的 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | The way you reacted to him, | 你回应他的方式 |
[14:04] | I’m just wondering if he’s doing to you | 让我好奇 是不是他也对你做了 |
[14:07] | what he did to me. | 当初对我做的事 |
[14:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:14] | I was fresh enlisted. | 我刚刚入伍 |
[14:16] | He was an ensign. | 他那时是个少尉 |
[14:17] | We had supply detail together. | 我们都负责补给的工作 |
[14:20] | So at first I thought he was funny. | 一开始我觉得他很幽默 |
[14:22] | You know, charming even. | 你知道 甚至很有魅力 |
[14:24] | But then he started getting more aggressive. | 但之后他变得有些攻击性 |
[14:26] | I’d be trying to work, | 我想要努力工作 |
[14:28] | and he’d be badgering me about what kind of guy I liked, | 他一直缠着我问我喜欢什么样的男人 |
[14:31] | what I fantasized about. | 我有什么样的幻想 |
[14:34] | I tried to laugh it off, but it only got uglier. | 我想一笑置之 却变得更令人不快 |
[14:42] | And here I’d hoped he’d changed. | 在这里我希望他变了 |
[14:44] | – It’s just talk. – For now. | -我们只是聊天 -时间问题 |
[14:46] | Look, it’s sexual harassment. | 听着 这是性骚扰 |
[14:49] | Same as back then. | 和以前一样 |
[14:50] | And I wish that I had been brave enough to report him. | 我希望那时的自己有勇气举报他 |
[14:57] | But now you’re an officer | 但现在你是一个军官 |
[15:00] | mandated to put it on paper if you know of something. | 如果知道什么 就要写成文件 |
[15:06] | There’s nothing to report. | 我没有什么要报告的 |
[15:08] | You know, the Navy has gotten a lot better about handling… | 海军现在在处理此类事件上有了很大进步 |
[15:11] | I’m here to do a job, | 我是来工作的 |
[15:12] | one I’m damn good at, and I don’t need a distraction. | 做我非常擅长的工作 我不想有事分心 |
[15:15] | Nothing to report, Lieutenant. | 我无事报告 少校 |
[15:19] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:29] | You know, I realize I shouldn’t agree with Sonny, | 我发觉我不该赞同桑尼 |
[15:32] | but are we sure letting a mass murderer | 但我们让一个杀人无数的凶手 |
[15:33] | call where and when was a good idea? | 来决定时间和地点真的是个好主意吗 |
[15:35] | I’ll take an ambush over that floating asylum any day. | 我随时都想伏击那个移动的避难所 |
[15:39] | Can’t argue with that. | 无可争辩 |
[15:43] | Go, Moussa. Mr. Moussa? | 说吧 穆萨 穆萨先生 |
[15:47] | Calm down, I-I don’t understand. | 冷静点 我不明白 |
[15:50] | – Sounds like our warlord is a little rattled. – Yeah. | -听起来我们的军阀有点慌张 -是的 |
[15:52] | Boko attacked our HVT at the meet site, | 博科圣地的人在见面地点袭击了我们的高价值目标 |
[15:54] | left him for dead. | 把他留在那等死 |
[15:56] | Yeah. Yeah… | 好 好 |
[15:59] | Moussa bugged out when he heard the ambulance coming. | 穆萨听见救护车赶到就赶紧撤退了 |
[16:01] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 好 |
[16:03] | Have Davis find out where an ambulance would’ve taken Atanga. | 通知戴维斯查查救护车会带阿坦加去哪 |
[16:05] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[16:07] | Frag-O. Stand by. | 行动改变 待命 |
[16:37] | Whoa, that’s our man. | 就是他 |
[16:40] | Check. | 收到 |
[16:42] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, hi, we’re, uh… | 你好 我们… |
[16:45] | we’re actually with an aid organization, | 我们是救援组织的工作人员 |
[16:47] | and the gentleman in this bed here | 这个病床上的伤者 |
[16:49] | is an associate of ours, and we’d like to take him to | 是我们的伙伴 我们希望能把他 |
[16:52] | our medical facility. | 带到我们的治疗机构里 |
[16:54] | The man in the bed isn’t going anywhere. | 床上的那个人哪也不动 |
[16:56] | He’s clinging to life. | 他奄奄一息 |
[16:57] | Well, we can arrange for a medevac helo for him. | 我们可以给他叫一个救生直升机给他 |
[17:01] | Asset like that, must be some aid organization. | 有这种资源 你们一定是什么救援组织的 |
[17:04] | All right, look, the truth is, | 好吧 事实上 |
[17:07] | we’re with the U.S. Department of State, | 我们是美国国务院的人 |
[17:09] | working in conjunction with your government. | 正在与你们的政府合作 |
[17:11] | Whoever you are, the puncture in his carotid | 不管你们是谁 他颈动脉上的刺伤 |
[17:13] | needs immediate surgical intervention. | 需要立即手术治疗 |
[17:16] | I’m prepping for that right now. | 我正在为手术做准备 |
[17:17] | – He cannot be moved. – How long? | -他无法行动 -要多久 |
[17:20] | An hour, a strong dose of luck, | 一个小时 还需要运气很好 |
[17:22] | and he’s possibly stable enough to transport. | 他才有可能足够稳定被运输 |
[17:27] | Now what, Jason? | 现在怎么办 杰森 |
[17:28] | At some point, Boko’s gonna realize he’s still alive. | 博科的人总会意识到他还活着 |
[17:31] | How long till they come back to finish the job? | 他们会等多久回来完成任务 |
[17:34] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪都不去 |
[17:44] | Bravo spending an hour in an unplanned location | B队在一个计划外的位置待了一个小时了 |
[17:46] | isn’t something we should feel comfortable with. | 我们不应该觉得什么事都没有 |
[17:48] | Yeah, Atanga’s presence in the hospital makes it a target. | 是的 阿坦加出现在医院让那成为了目标 |
[17:51] | And Bravo’s presence attracts suspicion. | 而且B队的出现也引来怀疑 |
[17:53] | If Boko finds out who’s in there with them, | 如果博科的人知道了谁跟他们在一起 |
[17:54] | they will not hesitate to torch the building. | 他们会毫不犹豫地直接将那栋楼夷为平地 |
[17:56] | Civilians included. | 包括平民 |
[17:58] | Navy’s medical team agrees with the doctor’s assessment. | 海军的医疗队同意那个医生的判断 |
[18:01] | It’s too risky to transport Atanga right now. | 现在转移阿坦加风险太大 |
[18:05] | Jason said they pulled a cell phone from the HVT’s pocket. | 杰森说他们从高价值目标那里得到了一部手机 |
[18:07] | It could have intel on it. | 上面可能会有情报 |
[18:09] | Might be best for Bravo to take it and exfil. | 最好的方案可能是B队拿走手机然后撤退 |
[18:11] | Agency doesn’t want what’s in his phone, | 局里不想要手机里的东西 |
[18:13] | they want what’s in his head. | 他们想要他脑袋里的东西 |
[18:14] | – That’s the mission. – You heard the shape he’s in. | -任务就是这个 -你也听到了他现在的状况 |
[18:17] | Chance he ever says a word is a long shot | 他能说些什么的可能性很小 |
[18:19] | that’s costing us more every minute. | 现在每时每刻可能性都在减小 |
[18:21] | There’s no QRF, the team’s got limited gear. | 没有快速反应部队 小队的装备也有限 |
[18:23] | Yeah. Understood. | 是的 我明白了 |
[18:25] | But we have no indication that Boko’s | 但是我们没有任何迹象表明博科的人 |
[18:27] | even aware that Atanga’s at the hospital. | 意识到阿坦加在医院里 |
[18:30] | Bravo will hold position there. | B队在那里原地待命 |
[18:40] | You think she realizes she’s treating a public enemy? | 你觉得她意识到她在治疗一个公敌吗 |
[18:44] | Atanga didn’t have an ID. | 阿坦加没有身份信息 |
[18:46] | She seems unfazed. Probably doesn’t know. | 她看起来没受干扰 估计是不知道 |
[18:48] | Or she knows exactly what she’s dealing with | 或者她很清楚她在治疗谁 |
[18:50] | and just pro enough to block it out. | 然后像个高手一样屏蔽掉 |
[18:52] | Let too much in, the scalpel gets shaky. | 想法太多 手术刀一抖 |
[18:57] | Ready if this gig switches from acoustic to electric. | 准备好应对随时可能出现的意外 |
[19:17] | Dig in, boys. | 挑吧 兄弟们 |
[19:18] | 建设兵团 喀麦隆 | |
[19:27] | We’ll hole up here, watch the cams, | 我们藏在这 看着摄像头 |
[19:30] | emerge heavy if necessary. | 如果需要可以猛烈反击 |
[19:32] | Okay. Get your popcorn ready, friendo. | 可以 准备好爆米花 小伙子 |
[19:35] | You have one for me? | 我也有一把吗 |
[19:37] | Nice try, buddy. | 想的美 兄弟 |
[19:42] | 一楼 二楼 | |
[19:56] | Damn it. Bravo 1. | 该死 B1 |
[19:58] | Our guy just got made. | 我们的人刚被认出来了 |
[20:00] | Hey, give me that. Give me the phone. Now! | 把那个给我 把手机给我 现在 |
[20:07] | She just told someone he’s here. | 她已经跟别人说他在这了 |
[20:08] | Word’s out. | 消息已经传出去了 |
[20:11] | Why would you do that, huh? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:12] | No, hey, Ray, knock it off. | 别 雷 行了 |
[20:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:15] | That man is a monster! | 那人是个怪物 |
[20:17] | A butcher! | 一个屠夫 |
[20:18] | We are helping him?! | 我们救的竟然是他 |
[20:20] | All right, look. Doctor? Doctor. | 听着 医生 |
[20:21] | Hey, step back now. | 立即退后 |
[20:24] | Looks like we’re gonna have company. | 好像来”客人”了 |
[20:25] | Tell everybody, all right? | 告诉大家 好吗 |
[20:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[20:30] | They realize whose life they’re saving? | 他们知道自己救的是谁的命了吗 |
[20:31] | I don’t think, uh, they’re gonna be saving anyone now. | 我觉得他们救不了任何人了 |
[20:34] | Listen, Doctor, I understand. | 听着 医生 我懂的 |
[20:35] | You understand nothing. | 你什么都不懂 |
[20:37] | My staff knows the horrors this man has inflicted | 我的人知道这个人造成的恐慌 |
[20:40] | against their neighbors, their friends. | 对他们邻居 他们的朋友 |
[20:43] | This is my ward, | 这是我的病房 |
[20:43] | and I will not ask them to disregard their feelings. | 我不会要求他们忽视自己的感受 |
[20:50] | Hey, I-I bet you treated patients from, | 我猜你治疗过的病人里 |
[20:52] | from Boko’s attack on the farm in Balaza two weeks ago. | 一定有两周前博科袭击巴拉扎农场的伤者 |
[20:55] | And from the massacre in the Gayak market the month before? | 也有一个月前加亚克市场大屠杀的伤者 |
[20:58] | An awful day for all of us. | 对所有人来说都是可怕的一天 |
[21:01] | Look, we know he’s a monster. | 我们知道他是个怪物 |
[21:03] | Okay, we were sent to bring him in to find out what he knows | 好吧 我们是来抓他看看他知道什么 |
[21:06] | so the next awful day doesn’t happen. | 这样下一次可怕的一天就不会发生 |
[21:07] | Look, the greater good sometimes requires | 有时为了更大的利益 |
[21:10] | we have to do things we’re not proud of. | 我们得做点不荣光的事 |
[21:12] | We have to keep Atanga alive. | 我们得让阿坦加活着 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | We’ll take him in to operate now. | 我们现在带他做手术 |
[21:37] | – Anything in SIGINT? – Yeah. | -信号情报处有消息吗 -有了 |
[21:39] | Rumors of Atanga being at that hospital are spreading. | 阿坦加在那家医院的谣言正在传播 |
[21:42] | You know, social media, local news site. | 社交媒体 当地新闻网 |
[21:46] | Boko’s S.O.P. suggests they won’t wait long | 博科的标准操作流程预示不久他们就会 |
[21:48] | to act on their unfinished business. | 对未完成的事业采取行动 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I’ve requested ISR to get us | 是的 我已经要求侦查监视设备 |
[21:51] | a better visual on the hospital’s perimeter, | 给我们提供医院周边更清晰的视野 |
[21:53] | but that’s still a way’s out. | 但还是有一条出路 |
[21:56] | Until then, Bravo’s eyes are all we’ve got. | 在那之前 我们只有B队的眼线了 |
[22:05] | Surgery was successful. | 手术成功了 |
[22:07] | Vitals are improving. | 生命体征正在恢复 |
[22:09] | – I’ll let you know when he’s stable enough for transport. – Thank you. | -等他稳定到可以转移我会通知你们 -谢谢 |
[22:11] | Havoc, this is 1. Launch a medevac to our location. | 作战中心 这是B1 派一架医疗直升机来 |
[22:14] | All right, put it in a five-minute racetrack. | 把它放到五分钟的跑道上 |
[22:16] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[22:19] | Ma’am, I, uh… | 女士 我 |
[22:21] | I just want to apologize for my outburst earlier. | 我想为我之前的冲动道歉 |
[22:25] | My wife’s an E.R. nurse, and I get how stressful it is. | 我妻子是急诊室护士 我知道压力有多大 |
[22:28] | Never know what will land in here. | 永远不知道这里会出现什么 |
[22:31] | Wading through blood and pain all day… | 整天在血泊和痛苦中跋涉 |
[22:33] | you shouldn’t be getting yelled at on top of it. | 你不该在这种情况下被吼 |
[22:36] | Your job’s not without its share of blood and pain, is it? | 你的工作也不是没有血腥和痛苦的 对吧 |
[22:40] | I don’t think I ever said what my job is exactly. | 我好像从未说过我的工作到底是什么 |
[22:44] | Didn’t need to. | 不需要 |
[22:47] | I bet you’d agree, the blood’s not the hard part. | 我赌你会同意 血腥并不是难的部分 |
[22:51] | The wounds you can’t see are the hardest to deal with. | 看不到的伤口是最难处理的 |
[22:54] | As I’m sure your wife knows. | 我相信你的妻子明白 |
[22:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[22:58] | Just an observation. | 只是一个观察 |
[23:00] | No, but what are you trying to say? | 不 你想说什么 |
[23:02] | Lady, you don’t know anything about me. | 女士 你根本不了解我 |
[23:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:09] | What was that all about? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[23:10] | Talking like she knows me, knows Naima. | 说得好像她了解我 了解奈玛 |
[23:13] | She doesn’t know anything about me. | 她对我一无所知 |
[23:23] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[23:25] | Yeah, excitement never ends. | 是啊 真是惊喜连连 |
[23:36] | What happened to the little boy? | 那个小男孩怎么了 |
[23:38] | Struck by a car. | 被车撞了 |
[23:41] | Little boy’s a fighter. | 那小男孩是个斗士 |
[23:43] | He’s about to go in for another surgery. | 他即将进行另一个手术 |
[23:48] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[23:50] | God willing. | 上帝保佑 |
[23:52] | Children are resilient. | 孩子们恢复很快 |
[23:54] | But I worry about his father. | 但我在担心他父亲 |
[23:56] | By his side day and night. | 从早到晚守在他身边 |
[23:58] | Doesn’t eat, doesn’t sleep. | 不吃不睡的 |
[24:00] | His job refused time off, he quit. | 他的工作不让请假 他就辞职了 |
[24:03] | Imagine that kind of devotion. | 想象一下那种付出 |
[24:11] | Bravo 1, Bravo 3, need you in the security room. | B1 B3 来一下保安室 |
[24:14] | Got a situation. | 有个情况 |
[24:22] | Fighting-age male down in the lobby with a machete. | 大厅里有个拿砍刀的壮年男子 |
[24:24] | I don’t think he’s asking for more Jell-O. | 我不认为他是来要果冻的 |
[24:26] | Guys are here for blood. | 他们是为了流血来的 |
[24:28] | And not just Atanga’s. | 而且不只是阿坦加的 |
[25:09] | Bravo 1, this is 6. | B1 这里是B6 |
[25:10] | We got three Tangos down hard in the lobby. | 大厅里的三个目标已被解决 |
[25:14] | Copy that, Bravo 6. | 收到 B6 |
[25:15] | Another five local inside. | 里面还有五个当地人 |
[25:17] | They’re splitting up, coming in from different directions. | 他们分散开了 从不同方向进来 |
[25:19] | Too many. At least we know what they’re after. | 太多了 至少我们知道他们要找什么 |
[25:22] | Listen, all Bravo elements, tell people to clear the hallways. | 听着 所有B队成员 叫大家清空走廊 |
[25:25] | Let’s rally outside the O.R. | 我们在手术室外集合 |
[25:30] | Hey, we got to clear the hallways. | 我们要清空走廊 |
[25:31] | – Get away from the O.R., go! – But what is happening? | -远离手术室 快 -可是发生什么了 |
[25:34] | Go, you got to go, move. | 你得走了 动起来 |
[25:36] | All right, look, we know they’re on their way here, | 好 我们知道他们在过来的路上了 |
[25:37] | so, Clay, Sonny, Brock, Metal, | 克莱 桑尼 布罗克 金属 |
[25:39] | split up, take ’em out before they get here. | 分头行动 在他们来之前干掉他们 |
[25:40] | The rest of us will protect the O.R. | 剩下的人继续守住手术室 |
[26:14] | Bravo elements, this is 6. | B队成员 这里是B6 |
[26:16] | Got two Tangos down at my pos. | 我的位置干掉了两个 |
[26:18] | Not too shabby. | 还算可以 |
[26:19] | I just dropped three over here. | 我这刚干掉了三个 |
[26:21] | Copy, 3. | B3收到 |
[26:23] | Trigger finger’s the one reliable fiber in me. | 我的扳机指蠢蠢欲动 |
[26:33] | Any more movement? | 还有什么情况吗 |
[26:34] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[26:37] | Spoke too soon. | 话说早了 |
[26:39] | These guys are done playing. | 这些人来真的了 |
[26:40] | All Bravo elements, collapse to strongpoint O.R. | B队所有成员 到手术室据点集合 |
[26:43] | – How many we looking at? – Ten. Maybe more. | -有多少人 -十个 可能更多 |
[26:45] | Aw, should’ve brought my belt-fed. | 我该带上皮带的 |
[26:47] | Look, they’re coming in quick, so get to our position… | 他们马上就来了 快过来我们这里 |
[26:50] | Who the hell throws a grenade in a hospital? | 谁会在医院里丢手榴弹啊 |
[27:24] | Out! | 出去 |
[27:29] | Out! | 出去 |
[27:43] | Hold fire! Hold fire! | 不要开枪 不要开枪 |
[27:45] | Go check the bodies. | 去检查一下尸体 |
[27:47] | Havoc, this is 1. Building’s clear. | 作战中心 这里是B1 大楼安全了 |
[27:48] | HVT is secure at this time. You have any traffic for us? | 高价值目标暂时安全 有消息给我们吗 |
[27:51] | Copy, 1. ISR is on station now. | B1收到 侦查监视设备已到位 |
[27:53] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[27:54] | Get our umbrella up just as the storm’s passed. | 暴风雨一过就打起伞来了 |
[27:56] | Well, I don’t know if it’s blue skies quite yet. | 我还不知道天晴了没有 |
[27:58] | Got two vehicles parked in the back of the hospital. | 医院后面停了两辆车 |
[28:01] | Couple of packs in each. | 每辆上面都有几个人 |
[28:02] | Yeah, looks like they’re glassing the building. | 他们好像在监视大楼 |
[28:04] | Could be Boko spotters, waiting for others to show up. | 可能是博科侦查员 在等待其他人出现 |
[28:06] | Yeah, I wonder what their third run | 我想知道他们第三次对这家伙下手 |
[28:07] | at this guy’s gonna look like. | 会是什么样子 |
[28:21] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[28:26] | He was worried about his son. | 他很担心他的儿子 |
[28:29] | I told him to get away from the O.R. and take cover. | 我让他远离手术室 找好掩护 |
[28:34] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[28:34] | You did your best. | 你尽力了 |
[28:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:51] | The carotid shunt is thrombosed. | 颈动脉分流处形成了血栓 |
[28:53] | Appears he had a stroke, some internal hemorrhaging. | 他中风了 出现了内出血 |
[28:56] | Well, then get back in there and stabilize him. | 那就快回去稳定他的情况 |
[28:58] | That requires another operation. | 那就需要进行另一场手术 |
[28:59] | But there are six people downstairs. | 但是楼下还有六个人等着治疗 |
[29:01] | Innocent people, who were just gravely injured in that attack. | 无辜的人们 在袭击中受了重伤 |
[29:04] | Half the staff fled in fear. They need me down there. | 半数的医生都落荒而逃 下面的病人需要我 |
[29:06] | You operate on him first, then you take care of them. | 你先给他动手术 然后再照顾下面的人 |
[29:09] | I understand the “Greater good,” | 我知道要为了更大的利益 |
[29:11] | what Atanga’s knowledge might mean. | 阿坦加掌握的信息有多重要 |
[29:12] | But it means nothing to the people who are bleeding out right now, | 但对正在失血死亡的人们来说毫无意义 |
[29:15] | means nothing if he can never speak that knowledge. | 他不说出那些信息就毫无意义 |
[29:17] | His odds of regaining function are miniscule. | 他能恢复健全的可能性微乎其微 |
[29:20] | My directive is to keep him alive. | 我接到的指令是让他活下去 |
[29:22] | It’s not my choice. | 我没得选 |
[29:24] | No. It’s my choice. | 对 但我可以选择 |
[29:34] | So is she walking out of here or what? | 她就这么走了 |
[29:35] | We doubled-down this far on this mudsucker, | 我们在这个混蛋身上费了这么大劲 |
[29:37] | and we’re just gonna let her cut bait? | 就这么让她给搅黄了 |
[29:39] | The whole point of this mess is landing him. | 这么费劲就是为了抓住他 |
[29:42] | Atanga’s on death’s door. | 阿坦加快死了 |
[29:43] | We’d be trading six lives for a Hail Mary. | 等于用六条命换一个万福马利亚 |
[29:45] | It ain’t algebra, it’s a mission– we need her to get him better | 不能这么算 这是任务 让医生治好他 |
[29:47] | and then we get out of here. Simple. | 我们就能离开这里了 很简单 |
[29:50] | Boko continues running roughshod in this region, | 要是博科组织继续在这个地区横行霸道 |
[29:52] | a lot more than six people are gonna pay. | 就不止是六个人丧命了 |
[29:54] | Atanga can help with that. | 阿坦加能控制这件事 |
[29:55] | And any chance of that is hard to throw away. | 不能放过这么好的机会 |
[29:58] | If anyone can convince her, it’s Bravo 1. | 只有B1的人能劝她帮助我们 |
[30:11] | So you do want it to be your choice? | 你们还是想决定人们的生死 |
[30:16] | There’s no good call here. | 这根本不是正义之道 |
[30:18] | You want to make it, be my guest. | 想要强迫我 有本事就来试试 |
[30:33] | Bravo’s been radio silent for 20 minutes. | B队已经失联二十分钟了 |
[30:35] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[30:40] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[30:41] | – What’s your sitrep? – Copy, Havoc. | -报告你们的情况 -收到 作战中心 |
[30:43] | – We’re… – Heart rate’s dropping. | -我们在 -心率在下降 |
[30:45] | He’s coding. | 他要不行了 |
[30:46] | – Look, can you save him? – There’s nothing I can do. | -你能救救他吗 -我也无能为力 |
[30:48] | Doctor’s in surgery downstairs. | 医生在楼下做手术 |
[30:53] | Bravo 1, come in, over. | B1 收到回复 |
[30:58] | Havoc, this is, uh, 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[31:00] | Go ahead, 1. | 继续汇报 B1 |
[31:03] | HVT is down hard. We’ve lost him. | 高价值目标重伤 他不行了 |
[31:12] | Best shot we’ve ever had at Boko, | 对抗博科组织最好的机会 |
[31:13] | and it went right into the ground. | 就这么没了 |
[31:14] | This op was a tightrope walk from the outset. | 这次行动本来就铤而走险 |
[31:17] | There’s nothing that anybody could’ve done differently. | 跟我们的队员没有任何关系 |
[31:18] | Well, we don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[31:19] | We don’t know what went on in there. | 我们根本不了解里面发生了什么 |
[31:21] | Get them back here, so Bravo 1 can debrief me. | 把他们召回来 让B1跟我汇报情况 |
[31:28] | Bravo, this is Havoc. Boko trucks are still on site, | B队 作战中心 博科组织的卡车还未离开 |
[31:31] | but your route is open to the west of the building. | 但你们通往大楼西侧的路线不受影响 |
[31:33] | You’re clear to RTB. | 你们可以返回基地 |
[31:35] | Sonny’s got the gear packed. | 桑尼已经收拾好装备了 |
[31:37] | Ready to roll out. | 准备撤离 |
[31:42] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是对的 |
[31:43] | Yeah. Boko’s still out there, though. | 对 但博科圣地还在外面 |
[31:45] | Davis said that our route’s clear on the other side. | 戴维斯说我们另一边路线已经安全 |
[31:47] | – Enemy won’t be a problem. – Not for us. | -那些敌人不是问题 -对我们不是 |
[31:49] | Hospital still has a bull’s-eye on it. | 可医院依然是袭击目标 |
[31:52] | You think the next wave might still come crashing through. | 你觉得下一波袭击还会来的 |
[31:54] | Look, they don’t know he’s dead. Our job’s not finished. | 他们不知道他死了 我们的任务还没完成 |
[32:04] | Bravo 6 in position. Over. | B6就位 完毕 |
[32:13] | On my mark, stand by. | 听我指令 准备 |
[32:15] | Three, | 三 |
[32:16] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[32:40] | A wolf to the wolves. | 狼回狼群 |
[32:45] | They got what they came for. | 他们得到了想要的 |
[32:49] | All Bravo elements, this is 1. | 所有B队人员 我是B1 |
[32:51] | Collapse back to the rally point. | 退回集结点 |
[33:06] | We’re RTB. | 我们要撤离了 |
[33:20] | Any luck on Atanga’s phone? | 阿坦加的手机有发现吗 |
[33:21] | He may live to tell Boko’s secrets, after all. | 就像他能活着讲述博科圣地秘密一样 |
[33:24] | Already found a promising cache of files. | 找到了很多有用的文件缓存 |
[33:26] | So maybe today wasn’t a complete bust. | 那么今天不算一场彻底失败 |
[33:28] | Don’t break out the champagne. | 别着急庆祝 |
[33:30] | Objective was to bring in the man, not his Nokia. | 任务目标是把人带回来 不是手机 |
[33:32] | AAR’s gonna read failure. | 战后报告会写任务失败 |
[33:34] | We salvaged what we could off a snake-bit mission. | 我们已经在这次倒霉的行动中全力补救 |
[33:37] | Agency’s having a hard time buying there wasn’t one moment | 情报局很难相信 高价值目标的体征 |
[33:40] | HVT was stable enough to extract. | 就不曾稳定到让你们可以把他带回来 |
[33:42] | Well, you know, medical opinion, that’s not my job. | 那是医学诊断 并不是我的工作 |
[33:44] | Well, my job is justifying the choices that were made, | 我的工作就是证明我们的决策正确 |
[33:47] | and I’m still in the dark on that. | 可现在我还一无所知 |
[33:48] | – Bottom line is… – Bottom line | -起码 -起码 |
[33:49] | is that we got a lead on intel and a full head count. | 我们找到情报线索 全员安全回营 |
[33:52] | So take the win, ’cause you’re lucky more lives weren’t lost, sir. | 接受这场胜利吧 因为没丢更多性命已属万幸 长官 |
[34:02] | Hey, I hear it’s, uh, | 我听说 |
[34:03] | taco night. | 今晚是塔可之夜 |
[34:04] | You want to see what they got left for the midrats? | 你要不要去看他们给午夜执勤者剩了什么 |
[34:06] | Oh, you had me at carbs. I’m starving. | 你说到碳水我就被吸引了 感觉饿死了 |
[34:08] | Hey, you guys grabbing a bite? | 你们要去吃饭吗 |
[34:10] | Mind if I tag along? | 介不介意带我一起 |
[34:12] | Y-you know what? I’m just gonna rack out. | 那个 我先去睡了 |
[34:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:16] | Are you still in, Davis, | 你还要去吗 戴维斯 |
[34:17] | now that we lost our third wheel? | 既然不能三个人一起去 |
[34:19] | You know what, I actually have been, um, | 我一直想 |
[34:22] | meaning to talk to you, uh… | 和你谈谈 |
[34:26] | …officer to officer. | 军官对军官 |
[34:28] | Ah, that sounds intriguing. | 听起来很有趣 |
[34:29] | Your behavior on the ship. | 关于你在舰上的行为 |
[34:31] | What about my behavior? | 我的行为怎么了 |
[34:33] | You’ve been making people uncomfortable. | 你一直让别人感到不适 |
[34:35] | Uncomfortable? | 不适 |
[34:38] | Well, I know my sense of humor isn’t for everyone. | 我知道不是人人都喜欢我的幽默感 |
[34:40] | If I said something… | 如果我说了什么 |
[34:41] | Yeah, you said a lot | 对 你说的太多了 |
[34:42] | to the women that have to work with you. | 尤其对和你一起工作的女性 |
[34:44] | To me. | 对我 |
[34:45] | Back in Guam? | 在关岛那时候 |
[34:46] | You made every day hard for me. | 你让我的每一天都很煎熬 |
[34:48] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:50] | Oh, I didn’t realize. | 我当时真的不知道 |
[34:51] | You always seemed, you know, game. | 你看起来总是 很乐在其中 |
[34:54] | No, this is about your actions, | 不 我们说的是你的行为 |
[34:55] | not about the act that I had to perform to feel safe around you. | 而不是我为了自身安全而对你的假装奉迎 |
[34:59] | Well, look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[35:01] | I had a little crush on you, | 我有点暗恋你 |
[35:02] | I didn’t know how to handle myself. | 不知道该怎么把持自己 |
[35:06] | Then it ends now. | 那就停止吧 |
[35:08] | The harassment. You don’t, | 停止骚扰 你不可以 |
[35:09] | you don’t treat anyone on this ship | 你不可以用曾经对待我的方式 |
[35:11] | the way that you treated me. | 对待这艘船上的人 |
[35:12] | Yeah, absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[35:15] | Message received. | 我知道了 |
[35:22] | Oh, and, Lieutenant Davis, | 还有 戴维斯中尉 |
[35:25] | I appreciate you coming to me with this. | 谢谢你来找我谈这些 |
[35:47] | That’s some, uh… | 你这个… |
[35:49] | serious uplifting music you got going on, man. | 这音乐可够提神醒脑的 哥们 |
[35:52] | Tell you what, you play it backwards, | 如果你倒着放的话 |
[35:54] | you get your horse back, and maybe your truck. | 能让你重拾自信 说不定还能把卡车也弄回来 |
[35:56] | The next track is called “Waitin’ Around to Die.” | 下一首歌歌名叫做 “等待死亡” |
[35:59] | Usually gets people up dancing. | 通常大家都会闻歌起舞 |
[36:05] | You want to tell me what your problem is? | 你想跟我谈谈你的问题吗 |
[36:07] | Oh, here we go. What, you, | 这就来了 怎么 |
[36:08] | you gonna blame the failed op on me? | 你打算把任务失败算在我头上吗 |
[36:10] | This is not about the op, man. | 这跟任务没关系 哥们 |
[36:11] | I just got to make sure that you’re all squared away here | 我就想确保不管在这里还是回家以后 |
[36:14] | and when we get back home. | 你的头脑都清醒 |
[36:16] | This is coming from a guy | 我得知汉娜怀孕以后 |
[36:17] | who told me to keep my eyes on the sandbox | 你告诉我要把注意力放在战场上而不是得州 |
[36:19] | instead of Texas when Hannah tells me that she’s pregnant. | 现在你跟我谈这些 |
[36:24] | You know, I think the, uh, ship fumes are getting | 我觉得船上发动机的烟 |
[36:26] | – to your head there, Jace. – Right. | -把你脑子熏坏了 -没错 |
[36:31] | You know, that little boy, uh, | 那个小男孩 |
[36:34] | he’s gonna wake up in that hospital | 他在医院苏醒以后 |
[36:36] | and realize that his daddy’s gone. | 会意识到他爸爸不在了 |
[36:38] | That man did everything right. | 他爸爸尽心尽力 |
[36:40] | Gave every breath to that kid. | 给了那孩子一切 |
[36:43] | And this is how it all plays out. | 最后闹了这么个结局 |
[36:47] | “Just a shooter.” | “只是枪手而已” |
[36:50] | I wasn’t able to protect him. | 我没能保护他 |
[36:55] | This job is always gonna remind us that life isn’t fair, man. | 这份工作时刻提醒我们生活是不公平的 |
[37:01] | What isn’t fair is what I’m doing to my kid. | 我对我自己的孩子也不公平 |
[37:05] | She was conceived | 她是我在为了一个错误 |
[37:06] | in a screwup while I was serving time for a screwup. | 而受惩罚的过程中去犯的另一个错误中怀上的 |
[37:10] | I mean, it’s not like she’s just coming into this world | 她不是在万众期待的情况下 |
[37:12] | on a hot streak. | 来到这个世界的 |
[37:15] | No, I just think… | 不 我在想… |
[37:18] | …like maybe she’d be better off without me. | 也许我不在她身边反而更好 |
[37:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:24] | Listen, Sonny. | 听我说 桑尼 |
[37:30] | – You’re kidding me, right? – What? | -你是在开玩笑的 对吧 -什么 |
[37:40] | You’re drinking? You’re drinking. | 你在喝酒吗 你在喝酒 |
[37:43] | If you get caught, this whole team could get bounced… | 如果你被抓到 整个队伍 |
[37:45] | – …from deployment, right? – Oh, there’s the Jace | -都会被踢出任务 -这样的老杰 |
[37:46] | There’s the Jace I know. | 才是我认识的那个老杰 |
[37:47] | Oh, yeah. Got to make better choices, Sonny. Stupid. | 是吗 你需要做出更好的选择 简直愚蠢 |
[37:56] | You know, I’m always gonna be here for you. | 我永远是你的后盾 |
[37:57] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[37:58] | But you got to evolve. | 但是你得进步 |
[38:02] | Better choices. Copy? | 更好的选择 收到了吗 |
[38:10] | Roger that. | 收到了 |
[38:14] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[38:18] | Spenser. You have a minute? | 斯宾塞 你有空吗 |
[38:20] | You need my help with something, sir? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 长官 |
[38:24] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[38:26] | I’m just curious about your take on what happened today. | 我就是好奇你对今天发生的事有什么看法 |
[38:31] | Op was sideways from the start. | 任务一开始出了点偏差 |
[38:34] | I’m guessing you helped keep it on the rails? | 我猜是你帮忙让任务保持在正轨上的 |
[38:36] | We all did our part. | 我们各司其职 |
[38:39] | Well, it’s becoming clear to me that your part | 我越来越觉得你尽的职责 |
[38:41] | is a lot more than the Six on your sleeve. | 已经超出了B6的范围 |
[38:44] | Team’s got some shaky pieces, you’re one who’s solid. | 队伍人心涣散 就你状态稳定 |
[38:49] | Thought I was the one you were warned about. | 我可是被你警告过的人 |
[38:53] | I was warned your ambition and drive to lead could be problematic. | 我警告的是你的雄心和领导欲可能会引发问题 |
[38:58] | Problem I think this team could really use right now. | 队伍现在正好可以利用你的问题 |
[39:04] | Look, I’m just here to kick doors. | 我就是来执行任务的 |
[39:07] | You know, not really looking for anything more. | 没想要争取其它的 |
[39:10] | Might buy that if I didn’t see how you study jason’s every move. | 要不是看到你研究杰森的一举一动我还真信了 |
[39:14] | And looking or not, | 不管你是否在争取 |
[39:17] | the job always finds those who are capable of more, | 工作总是会找到那些更能胜任的人 |
[39:20] | pulls it out of them. | 发现他们的能力 |
[39:22] | Try to make it work on your terms, | 你想要按照自己方式来 |
[39:25] | hold something back for yourself? | 保留自己的一些实力 |
[39:28] | The job just gets greedier. | 工作要求只会越来越高 |
[39:35] | Not sure what more I can do, sir. | 不知道我还能再做些什么 长官 |
[39:38] | Job will let you know. | 工作会让你知道的 |
[39:41] | Got no doubt you’ll rise to it. | 你肯定会胜任的 |
[40:13] | Ship noises, they keeping you up again? | 船上的噪音又把你吵醒了 |
[40:16] | What’s your excuse? | 你的理由呢 |
[40:17] | Eh, I opened one of those boxes you warned me about. | 打开了一个你警告过我不要打开的盒子 |
[40:22] | Thought you could help someone work their problem? | 你觉得你可以帮别人解决问题 |
[40:24] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[40:26] | reached your hand in and got bit, huh? | 出力没讨好是吧 |
[40:27] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 我能应付得了 |
[40:30] | Glad that worked out for you. | 你能解决就行 |
[40:36] | What happened with that doctor? | 你跟那个医生怎么了 |
[40:38] | I mean, she had you rattled. | 她都把你激怒了 |
[40:42] | Quit while you’re ahead, brother. It was nothing. | 见好就收吧兄弟 没什么事 |
[40:45] | No, it wasn’t nothing. | 怎么会没事 |
[40:46] | I mean, she nearly jumped out of her shoes, | 你对她那么狠 |
[40:48] | you came at her so hard. | 她都惊慌失措了 |
[40:50] | She… I told her Naima was a nurse. | 她 我跟她说奈玛以前是护士 |
[40:54] | She pressed a little, hit a nerve. That’s all. | 她说了点过激的话 戳到我痛点了 仅此而已 |
[40:56] | Same nerve that, uh, had you sleeping in the cages? | 跟你睡铁笼是一样的点吗 |
[41:02] | All right, man, look, the truth is, | 好吧 兄弟 事实是 |
[41:05] | I left things a bit of a mess back home with Nima. | 我跟奈玛之间有些事没解决 |
[41:08] | Yeah, with everything you’ve both been through, all right? | 你们俩经历了那么多 |
[41:10] | Captivity, being tortured. | 被囚禁 被折磨 |
[41:14] | No, it– We were off since before all that. | 不是 在那之前就出现问题了 |
[41:18] | But we’ll work it out. It’s… | 但是我们能解决 |
[41:21] | It’s not on you to fix this problem for me. | 你不需要替我解决这事 |
[41:24] | I wouldn’t think about giving marriage advice to the team unicorn. | 我都没想过要给团队独角兽提供婚姻建议 |
[41:34] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[41:35] | that’s what had you on edge, huh? | 就这事让你烦躁不安的 |
[41:41] | Actually, the truth is, it’s a… | 其实 |
[41:44] | it’s a load off just sharing it with you. | 跟你说完就轻松多了 |
[41:47] | Gonna sleep easier tonight. Tell you that much. | 今晚会睡得好一点 真的 |
[41:50] | Oh, glad I could help. | 能帮到你就行 |
[41:53] | Guess that makes me two for two. Boom. | 看来我今天帮了两个人 |
[41:55] | You’re getting cocky there, Dr. Phil.What are you, | 你有点得意忘形了 菲尔医生 |
[41:57] | you gonna trade in your rifle for a box of tissues? | 你要把你的步枪换成纸抽吗 |
[41:59] | Another sideways op like today, i might have to. | 下次行动要是再出差错 我真得换了 |
[42:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |