| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | All that baggage that comes from war– | 战争带来的思想包袱 | 
| [00:07] | it just doesn’t go away. | 会永远存在 | 
| [00:09] | If you really want to protect your brothers, | 如果你真的想保护你的兄弟们 | 
| [00:11] | you can’t just be their sheepdog when you’re downrange. | 就不能只想着在战场上保护他们 | 
| [00:14] | The wounds you can’t see are the hardest to deal with, | 看不到的伤口是最难处理的 | 
| [00:17] | as I’m sure your wife knows. | 我相信你的妻子明白 | 
| [00:18] | No, but, what are you trying to say? | 不 你想说什么 | 
| [00:20] | Lady, you don’t know anything about me. | 女士 你根本不了解我 | 
| [00:21] | What happened with that doctor? | 刚刚是怎么回事 | 
| [00:22] | I left things a bit of a mess back home with Naima. | 我走之前和奈玛闹得不愉快 | 
| [00:24] | It’s not on you to fix this problem for me. | 你没法替我解决这个问题 | 
| [00:26] | The way you reacted to him– I’m | 你回应他的方式 | 
| [00:28] | just wondering if he’s doing to you what he did to me. | 让我好奇 是不是他也对你做了当初对我做的事 | 
| [00:31] | Nothing to report, Lieutenant. | 没什么值得汇报的 怀特肖少校 | 
| [00:33] | You’ve been making people uncomfortable. | 你一直让别人感到不适 | 
| [00:35] | You don’t treat anyone on this ship the way | 你不可以用曾经对待我的方式 | 
| [00:36] | – that you treated me. – Message received. | -对待这艘船上的人 -我知道了 | 
| [00:38] | I just learned you dropped the ball as Bravo rep | 我刚刚知道你昨天作为B队代表 | 
| [00:40] | at yesterday’s general quarters meeting. | 在战斗部署会议上搞砸了 | 
| [00:42] | Maybe you just chose the wrong guy to be secretary. | 大概是你选错了秘书吧 | 
| [00:45] | I got an email from Hannah | 因为汉娜给我发了封邮件 | 
| [00:46] | that she was having some sort of complications. | 说她出现了产后并发症 | 
| [00:48] | Yeah. You’re drinking? | 你在喝酒吗 | 
| [00:51] | But you got to evolve. | 但是你得进步 | 
| [00:53] | Better choices. | 更好的选择 | 
| [01:12] | Hayes. Yeah? | 海斯 怎么了 | 
| [01:14] | – Where’s the team? The high bay. | -队员们在哪 -高湾 | 
| [01:15] | Probably at each other’s throats by now. | 现在大概已经打成一团了 | 
| [01:17] | Fight club, that’s right. | 搏击俱乐部 是啊 | 
| [01:20] | Take a seat, little man. | 坐下吧 小伙子 | 
| [01:25] | Come on, man! | 加油 兄弟 | 
| [01:27] | Who’s up? | 还有谁 | 
| [01:28] | Want me to go gather them up? | 想让我把他们召集回来吗 | 
| [01:30] | Wanted to talk to you, actually. | 其实我是想和你聊聊 | 
| [01:31] | Bravo’s mission failure last op | B队上次任务失败 | 
| [01:32] | isn’t sitting right with me. | 让我很不满意 | 
| [01:34] | Feel we may be steering this ship to different ports. | 我觉得我们可能应该转舵去不同港口 | 
| [01:36] | Know what? We’re steering in the right direction. | 你知道吗 我们正朝着正确的方向前行 | 
| [01:37] | My team’s good to go. | 我的队伍可以胜任 | 
| [01:40] | Even Quinn? | 奎恩也可以吗 | 
| [01:46] | Let’s see what the new papa’s got. Bring it. | 让我们看看新手爸爸的能耐 来吧 | 
| [01:55] | Can’t deny his behavior a few weeks ago was pathetic, | 不可否认他前几周的行为很糟糕 | 
| [01:58] | botching his general quarters duty. | 搞砸了战斗部署会议的工作 | 
| [01:59] | Look, I got his head back straight. | 听着 我提醒过他 要他打起精神了 | 
| [02:01] | Probably didn’t help that you gave his job to Clay. | 但你把他的任务交给克莱 可能会起反作用 | 
| [02:03] | Spenser’s reliable. How about Warrant Officer Perry? | 斯宾塞很可靠 那准尉佩里呢 | 
| [02:06] | I’d hoped he’d be more of an asset this deployment, | 我本希望他在这次部署中能发挥更大的作用 | 
| [02:07] | but he’s seemed distracted. | 但他看起来有些心不在焉 | 
| [02:21] | Ray’s dealing with some home front stuff, | 雷在处理一些家里的事 | 
| [02:22] | but I’m telling you, I’m on it. | 但我跟你说过了 我在处理 | 
| [02:23] | All right, man? Bravo is good. | 好了吗 B队没问题 | 
| [02:25] | Look at these boys, huh? | 看看这些小伙子 | 
| [02:26] | We ever get off this ship, | 我们一下船 | 
| [02:27] | you’ll be able to come check it out. | 你就清楚了 | 
| [02:29] | May get the opportunity sooner than you think. | 机会或许比你想象的来得更快 | 
| [02:31] | Got an op coming down the pike. | 马上就有一次行动 | 
| [02:32] | Well, must be big with you playing 20 questions. | 一定是个大任务 毕竟你问了二十个问题 | 
| [02:36] | Could be a game-changer. | 或许是个转折点 | 
| [02:37] | Good, ’cause we didn’t come all this way | 很好 毕竟我们大老远来到这 | 
| [02:38] | just to fight each other, did we? | 不是为了和自己人打架的 对吧 | 
| [02:40] | Come on! Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [02:45] | Hold it… | 慢着 | 
| [02:46] | All right, simmer down, now, okay? | 行了 冷静 好吗 | 
| [02:47] | All right, hey, hey… | 好吧 | 
| [02:51] | Break it up! | 散开 | 
| [03:02] | No Jace? | 老杰没来吗 | 
| [03:03] | Op falls under S.A. | 任务定为了特别行动 | 
| [03:04] | Cell phone pulled from our deceased Boko Haram lieutenant | 从死去的博科圣地组织少校的手机里 | 
| [03:07] | has proven more valuable than the Agency imagined. | 提取到了超出中情局预料的高价值情报 | 
| [03:09] | Among the trove of intel was this. | 其中最重要的情报就是 | 
| [03:12] | A previously unknown Boko camp | 有一个从前不为人知的博科圣地组织 | 
| [03:14] | 30 klicks outside of Kano, Nigeria. | 在尼日利亚城市卡诺三十公里外 | 
| [03:16] | Up to 60 Boko fighters living there. | 有将近六十名博科士兵驻扎 | 
| [03:18] | Serious hornet’s nest. | 绝对的马蜂窝 | 
| [03:20] | But that’s not what caught the CIA’s eye. | 但这还不是引起中情局注意的 | 
| [03:24] | A/C units, | 而是其中用于冷却 | 
| [03:25] | used to cool the computer servers housed within. | 计算机服务器的空调装置 | 
| [03:29] | Intel indicates that this camp is a hub | 情报显示这处营地是一个枢纽 | 
| [03:31] | for Boko Haram’s data channels. | 是博科圣地组织的数据通道 | 
| [03:33] | Uh, the same dirtbags | 原来那些用 | 
| [03:34] | that are killing people with machetes | 大砍刀杀人的人渣们 | 
| [03:35] | are tech’d up like this? | 已经技术进步到这个地步了 | 
| [03:36] | Boko’s evolving, just like we’ve seen | 博科在进化 就像我们之前见到的 | 
| [03:38] | with I.S. And A.Q. Previously. | 伊斯兰国和基地组织一样 | 
| [03:40] | Boko is a 20,000-person terrorist business. | 博科是一个有着两万人的恐怖组织 | 
| [03:43] | Hacking into their network | 黑进他们网络 | 
| [03:44] | could lay bare their whole structure. | 可以暴露他们的全部架构 | 
| [03:46] | Finances, personnel, targets. | 财务 人事 攻击目标 | 
| [03:48] | The CIA is tasking Bravo | 中情局任命B队 | 
| [03:50] | with infiltrating to plant a device | 潜入安插设备 | 
| [03:52] | that would allow them to tap all data passing through. | 这样就可以监控到他们全部的数据 | 
| [03:55] | Got a solid plan for infil. | 得出周全的潜入方案 | 
| [03:56] | Now, the camp receives a regular water delivery. | 目前 营地有规律的收到饮用水供应 | 
| [03:59] | CIA’s outfitting a look-alike tanker truck. | 中情局转了一部很相似的运输货车 | 
| [04:01] | Trojan Horse? | 特洛伊木马 | 
| [04:02] | Downside, | 缺点就是 | 
| [04:03] | those water deliveries happen during the day, | 送水都是在白天 | 
| [04:05] | forcing you to execute without the cover of night. | 让你们无法在夜色掩护下行动 | 
| [04:08] | We will be lifestyle-patterning the camp | 下一周 我们会根据影像情报 | 
| [04:10] | for the next week with IMAGINT, | 分析出营地的生活作息规律 | 
| [04:11] | getting all the details bolted down. | 把所有细节搞清楚 | 
| [04:13] | Meantime, Bravo will flesh out the target package. | 同时 B队来完善目标方案 | 
| [04:17] | Warrant Officer Perry, you’ll read the team in. | 准尉佩里 你来向大家介绍一下 | 
| [04:20] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [04:22] | Crammed into airless metal boxes | 挤进一个密封铁盒子 | 
| [04:23] | seems to be the theme of this deployment, huh? | 看来就是这次派驻的主题了吧 | 
| [04:26] | It’s the action we’ve all been craving. | 这是我们一直盼望的行动 | 
| [04:28] | Take the Hindenburg if it gets us there. | 只要能去坐着兴登堡号也行 | 
| [04:30] | That was a good one, Andrew Dice Clay, | 这个包袱抖得不错 喜剧明星克莱 | 
| [04:32] | but why don’t you shut up and start prepping? | 但你何不闭嘴赶紧准备一下呢 | 
| [04:36] | All right, let’s see. Det cord’s already cut, | 好了 来看看吧 引爆线已经切断了 | 
| [04:40] | labeled, double-checked. | 标注上了 二次检查了 | 
| [04:41] | And I have ID’d all the target breaching points, too. | 我还标注了所有的目标突破点 | 
| [04:47] | You’re on top of it. | 你都准备好了 | 
| [04:48] | Like butter on bacon. | 就像培根上的黄油 | 
| [04:50] | Now, where is Jace? | 现在老杰在哪儿呢 | 
| [04:53] | You want the teacher to give you a sticker? | 你想要老师奖你一张小贴画吗 | 
| [04:55] | The hell’s going on here? | 出了什么事吗 | 
| [04:57] | Uh, he might’ve caught me | 他有可能抓到我那晚 | 
| [04:58] | a little Cooter Brown the other night, | 有一点喝醉了 | 
| [04:59] | sipping on, uh, | 喝着B队的 | 
| [05:01] | Bravo’s private stash. | 私藏酒 | 
| [05:05] | I knew it was a mistake | 我知道把就酒带到船上 | 
| [05:06] | bringing that booze on board, man. | 就是个错误 | 
| [05:08] | If we get caught with that stuff on the ship… | 要是我们在船上被抓了现行… | 
| [05:09] | Easy there, blonde-noser, okay? | 金发密探 放松点好吧 | 
| [05:12] | Bravo 1 is the only person that knows, | 只有B1知道 | 
| [05:13] | and he’s already given me what-for. | 他已经告诉我原因了 | 
| [05:16] | You were drinking alone? | 你一个人喝酒吗 | 
| [05:20] | Look, Sonny, | 桑尼 | 
| [05:21] | I know that you’re stressed out about being a dad, | 我知道你身为人父压力很大 | 
| [05:24] | but if you’re gonna make it through this deployment… | 但如果你想完成这次驻派 | 
| [05:26] | I’ve already got one sheepdog breathing down my neck, thank you. | 已经有一只牧羊犬盯着我了 谢谢 | 
| [05:29] | You need a swim buddy. | 你需要一个泳伴 | 
| [05:32] | Keep you sane and out of trouble. | 帮你保持理智 远离麻烦 | 
| [05:34] | All right, you and me– | 我和你 | 
| [05:35] | we’ll work out together, we’ll eat together, | 我们一起健身 一起吃饭 | 
| [05:38] | I check in with Stella, you check in with Hannah. | 我向斯特拉汇报 你向汉娜汇报 | 
| [05:39] | I feel like this is working up to some weird | 我觉得你想搞一些猥琐的 | 
| [05:41] | tandem bathroom thing. | 双人浴室之类的东西 | 
| [05:43] | Man… I’m serious, man. | 我说真的 | 
| [05:48] | I’ll have your back and I’ll make sure Jason’s off it. | 我会帮你的 我会保证杰森不会来烦你 | 
| [05:51] | All right. Show me the way, there, L. Blonde Hubbard. | 好 带我去吧 金发女郎林赛·哈伯德 | 
| [05:59] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吧 | 
| [06:00] | Might be if I didn’t have to keep getting a damn token | 除非我没有一直收到一个破令牌 | 
| [06:02] | to reset my SIPRNet password. | 不断重置我的加密互联网协议路由网密码 | 
| [06:04] | That’s weird. I haven’t heard of anybody else having to do that. | 奇怪了 我从来没听过有人要这样做 | 
| [06:09] | Where do you have to get it from? | 你从哪弄来的 | 
| [06:11] | Commander Whitshaw’s department. Been happening all week. | 在卫肖指挥官的公寓里 一整周都是这样 | 
| [06:15] | He’s retaliating. | 他在报复我 | 
| [06:17] | For what? | 报复什么 | 
| [06:19] | I confronted him. | 我去找他对质了 | 
| [06:20] | The way he was harassing you, I… | 他那样骚扰你 我… | 
| [06:22] | Wh… I told you I didn’t want to get into that. | 什… 我和你说了我不想说出去 | 
| [06:23] | I didn’t mention your name. | 我没提你的名字 | 
| [06:25] | I tried not to make it about you. | 我尽量不把你牵扯进来 | 
| [06:26] | Well, now it is. | 现在牵扯到了 | 
| [06:34] | Retaliation is more harassment. | 报复就是更多的骚扰 | 
| [06:37] | – You need to report him. – No. | -你要举报他 -不行 | 
| [06:40] | – I’ll help. – No. You’ve done enough. | -我会帮忙的 -不 你已经做得够多了 | 
| [06:49] | Mina, reporting is the only way this becomes his problem, | 米娜 只有举报他 问题才会变成他的 | 
| [06:54] | not yours. | 而不是你的 | 
| [07:01] | Is there anything else you’d like to add to the report? | 报告里还有什么要补充的吗 | 
| [07:04] | No. I think that’s everything. | 没了 应该全都说了 | 
| [07:07] | I’d like to add something. | 我想补充几句 | 
| [07:09] | When I first learned about the harassment, I made a mistake. | 在我开始知道有骚扰时 我做错了一件事 | 
| [07:14] | the behavior to try to correct it informally. | 试图非正式地纠正这个行为 | 
| [07:17] | Considering the circumstance, | 考虑到实际情况 | 
| [07:19] | I don’t see much of a mistake in that. | 我看不出这当中有什么错 | 
| [07:21] | The mistake was thinking that he could be reasoned with. | 错就错在我以为可以跟他讲道理 | 
| [07:24] | Instead of putting his victim through more disruption. | 而不是让受害者经历更多的干扰 | 
| [07:27] | You deserve to be treated fairly. | 你应该得到公平对待 | 
| [07:29] | We will address the SIPRNet problem, | 我们会解决加密互联网协议路由网问题 | 
| [07:30] | which seems to be retaliation. | 这个疑似报复行为 | 
| [07:32] | And we’ll make sure the command issues a no-contact order | 我们会确保指挥部在调查期间 | 
| [07:34] | against Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw | 下达禁止与卫肖少校 | 
| [07:36] | for the duration of the investigation. | 接触的命令 | 
| [07:39] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [07:43] | There’s nothing in there. | 冰箱里什么也没有 | 
| [07:44] | – No? You like… – No. Nope. | -没有吗 你要不要 -不用了 | 
| [07:48] | You boys are at it early. | 你们还真早 | 
| [07:49] | We already hit the gym, too. | 我们也去了健身房 | 
| [07:51] | Bench-press up-shorts view ain’t any prettier at 0500. | 早上五点穿短裤做仰卧推举并没有更吸引人 | 
| [07:55] | All right, well, I’ll tell you what, man, | 我告诉你们 | 
| [07:56] | let’s dial in this op. | 开始研究任务吧 | 
| [07:57] | We don’t want to be sitting ducks | 我们当然不想坐在这里 | 
| [07:57] | with Boko, that’s for sure. | 等着博科来攻击我们 | 
| [07:59] | The only thing I’m afraid of is me. | 我唯一害怕的人就是我自己 | 
| [08:04] | – All right. – Okay, Jeffrey Dahmer. | -好吧 -杰佛瑞·达莫[连环杀手] | 
| [08:07] | – Okay. – Okay. | -很好 -很好 | 
| [08:10] | Okay, uh, guard’s choke point’s here. | 好的 守卫的咽喉点在这 | 
| [08:14] | This here gives us cover. | 我们可以在这里找掩护 | 
| [08:24] | Securing this area covers exfil. | 守住这个地方也就保障了撤离点 | 
| [08:34] | I must admit, Master Chief, | 总士官长 我必须承认 | 
| [08:36] | Bravo’s delivered an airtight mission plan. | B队策划出了一次无懈可击的行动计划 | 
| [08:38] | Glad you weren’t overpromising on their readiness. | 很高兴你没有对他们的准备程度期望过高 | 
| [08:41] | Told you, the team’s good to go. | 早说过了 小队已经准备好了 | 
| [08:42] | Only thing missing is the green light. | 现在就差批准行动的指令了 | 
| [08:43] | – Yep. – The next day or two. | -是的 -再等一两天吧 | 
| [08:47] | Hey, that promise– it still stands. | 之前承诺过的 依然有效 | 
| [08:49] | You know, you want to suit up with us on game day, | 如果你想在平时休息的时候和我们玩 | 
| [08:51] | – you’re more than welcome to. – All right. | -我们会非常欢迎的 -好的 | 
| [08:56] | Jason Hayes extending an olive branch? | 杰森·海斯主动递出橄榄枝 | 
| [08:58] | Lack of oxygen down here must be getting to you. | 在这种缺氧的地方待着一定让你神志不清了 | 
| [09:00] | Yeah, I’m just, you know, happy | 是啊 我只是 你能明白的 | 
| [09:02] | that Bravo’s firing on all cylinders, right? | 很高兴看到全队人齐心协力工作 对吧 | 
| [09:04] | Like you? | 你也一样吧 | 
| [09:04] | Oh, yeah. Matter of fact, | 没错 不过 | 
| [09:07] | I’m heading up to write a letter to Naima right now. | 我现在准备去给奈玛写一封信 | 
| [09:10] | What, no FaceTime? | 怎么 不视频吗 | 
| [09:11] | Uh, writing it down helps me get my thoughts straight. | 写下来可以让我缕清思路 | 
| [09:14] | – Find the right words. – Yeah. | -找准措辞 -也对 | 
| [09:16] | You volunteering to be a human thesaurus? | 你要主动申请做人肉辞典吗 | 
| [09:18] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 好吧 我猜你也不会 | 
| [09:30] | Hey, I, uh… | 我… | 
| [09:32] | I thought that Ray squared things away with Naima | 我觉得我们离开之前 雷好像在有意 | 
| [09:34] | before we left. | 疏远奈玛 | 
| [09:35] | Yeah, you got some bad intel there. | 你的消息可真不准 | 
| [09:37] | I’ll make sure that, uh, Ray’s on it. | 我会确保雷已经在解决这件事了 | 
| [09:39] | There’s no problem that can’t be worked, right? | 没什么解决不了的问题 对吧 | 
| [09:41] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:46] | Wait, wait, so… | 等等 所以说… | 
| [09:49] | pest control still hasn’t been out? | 负责害虫防治的人还没有来吗 | 
| [09:52] | Well, t-the landlord swore that it would happen today. | 房东之前保证今天就会来的 | 
| [09:56] | Stella. No, I-I get it, | 斯特拉 不 我明白 | 
| [09:58] | You don’t… Don’t overreact. | 你别… 别反应这么大 | 
| [10:00] | You don’t-you don’t need to move out. | 你不 你不需要搬出去 | 
| [10:04] | No, babe. | 不 宝贝 | 
| [10:05] | Hang on. I-I got to go. | 稍等 我先挂了 | 
| [10:09] | Definitely not my… | 绝对不是我的… | 
| [10:10] | – Sonny. – Where did my pillow… | -桑尼 -我的枕头哪去… | 
| [10:12] | – That’s gonna leave a mark. – You all right? | -这下要留疤了 -你没事吧 | 
| [10:12] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 | 
| [10:15] | Hey, Clay. | 你好啊 克莱 | 
| [10:15] | Clay Spenser. | 克莱·斯宾塞 | 
| [10:18] | Hey, Full Metal. What up? | 你好 全金属 你们都好吗 | 
| [10:24] | I think I just sprung a leak. | 我好像出血了 | 
| [10:25] | Does this look like bourbon to you? | 你觉得这看起来像波本酒吗 | 
| [10:26] | – Metal, help him up. – Hey, keep it down. | -金属 扶他起来 -让我躺着 | 
| [10:29] | People are sleeping. | 大家都在睡觉 | 
| [10:31] | All right. Move. | 好了 起来 | 
| [10:31] | Hook up… There… | 抓住了… 这里… | 
| [10:32] | Ooh. I swear I haven’t been drinking. | 我发誓我没喝酒 | 
| [10:35] | Somebody spiked the punch. | 有人偷偷给我掺了烈酒 | 
| [10:45] | All right, where we going? | 好吧 我们要去哪 | 
| [10:48] | – What are you d… what you doing? – Hey, get out. | -你们要干什么 -出去 | 
| [10:49] | We need the room, let’s go. | 我们需要用房间 快出去 | 
| [10:51] | – Frogmen only. – Yes, sir. | -只准蛙人进 -是的 长官 | 
| [10:53] | Kid’s a regular Steven Seagal protecting us from the siege. | 这孩子是史蒂文·西格尔 保护我们免受围攻 | 
| [10:56] | – Hey, shut up. – What? | -闭嘴 -什么 | 
| [10:59] | Jason or Soto hear us, we’re screwed. | 要是被杰森和索托听到 我们就完了 | 
| [11:00] | You understand? Shut up. | 明白了吗 闭嘴 | 
| [11:01] | Excuse me, guys, keep it quiet. | 抱歉伙计们 我保持安静 | 
| [11:03] | – Shut… – He’s gonna need stitches. | -闭嘴 -他伤口需要缝合 | 
| [11:05] | Smells like he’s good on anesthesia. | 听起来他已经麻醉得差不多了 | 
| [11:07] | – Yeah. – Just lucky that Jace wasn’t in the berthing. | -没错 -老杰没在铺位真是幸运 | 
| [11:11] | Brock, go make sure the blood’s cleaned up, all right? | 布罗克 去确认一下血都清理干净了好吗 | 
| [11:13] | – Roger. – Thanks. | -收到 -谢谢 | 
| [11:14] | Make it quick. Chop, chop, Brock. | 搞快点 快点布罗克 | 
| [11:19] | Whole stash is gone. | 藏匿的酒都不见了 | 
| [11:20] | – Who did that? – Did you drink this all tonight | -谁干的 -你一晚上都喝完了吗 | 
| [11:22] | Or you been lying to me all week? | 还是你这周一直在对我说谎 | 
| [11:25] | What’s it matter anyway, seriously? | 这有啥关系 真的假的 | 
| [11:28] | Other than letting down the life coach | 除了让人生导师失望之外 | 
| [11:30] | I didn’t really ask for in the first place. Ow! | 我本来一开始也没让他帮我 | 
| [11:32] | – Don’t move. – You weren’t just gaslighting me. | -别动 -你不只是在气我 | 
| [11:34] | What about Jason, huh? | 想过杰森吗 | 
| [11:36] | All stations, the ship has moved into ThreatCon Yoke. | 所有人 船已进入尤克威胁状况 | 
| [11:39] | Set all departments to Condition Yoke. | 所有部门调整为尤克状态 | 
| [11:42] | Is that a drill? | 是演习吗 | 
| [11:44] | Uh, either way, half the ship’s gonna be up and about. | 不管是不是 半船的人都要下床走动了 | 
| [11:48] | Dance party. | 舞会开始了 | 
| [11:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [11:51] | Soon as you’re sewn up, we’re slipping back | 等你缝好 我们马上撤退 | 
| [11:53] | Yeah? Into the racks, silent, | 悄悄回到床上 | 
| [11:54] | and you’re showing up tomorrow squared away, you got it? | 你明天再准时出现 听懂了吗 | 
| [11:56] | You got it? | 听懂了吗 | 
| [12:10] | As you all heard last night, | 正如你们昨晚听到的 | 
| [12:11] | the ship is now in ThreatCon Yoke. | 船现在处于尤克威胁状态之中 | 
| [12:14] | All personal and non-essential comms have been shut down. | 所有个人和非必要的通讯都已关闭 | 
| [12:16] | We can’t call home? | 不能给家里打电话了吗 | 
| [12:19] | For how long? | 要持续多久 | 
| [12:19] | Until the submarine that was detected bearing our direction | 直到被探测到正向我们方向航行的潜艇 | 
| [12:21] | is determined not to be a threat. | 确定不构成威胁 | 
| [12:23] | What’s that do to our op? | 对我们的行动有什么影响 | 
| [12:24] | Current ThreatCon doesn’t impact it. | 当前的通讯问题不影响行动 | 
| [12:26] | We’ll proceed as planned. | 我们将按计划进行 | 
| [12:27] | Great. Okay, Sonny and Trent, you’re going to shore | 很好 桑尼和特伦特 你们去岸上 | 
| [12:29] | to check on the infil vehicle. | 检查潜入的车辆 | 
| [12:31] | Let’s make that Ray and Trent. | 还是雷和特伦特去吧 | 
| [12:38] | Oh, I’m happy to stay put. | 我很高兴能歇着 | 
| [12:41] | Fine. Everyone, let’s, uh, check on our gear. | 好 各位 检查一下装备 | 
| [12:43] | And, uh, we get the go-ahead any moment now, got it? | 出发的命令随时会下达 明白了吗 | 
| [12:59] | Hey! Why’s Sonny still in your doghouse? | 桑尼为什么还受你冷落 | 
| [13:02] | Really claiming you didn’t know? | 你真要说自己不知道 | 
| [13:03] | Know what? | 知道什么 | 
| [13:04] | A master-at-arms reported an incident | 一个带官衔的人举报了昨晚 | 
| [13:06] | in the gear room last night. | 发生在装备室的一场冲突 | 
| [13:08] | Five members of Bravo stumbled in at 0200. | 昨晚两点五名B队队员跌跌撞撞地进去了 | 
| [13:10] | One bleeding and reeking of booze– “the good ‘ol boy.” | 有一个流着血 一身酒气 就是那个好孩子 | 
| [13:13] | All right, look, man, I thought I set Sonny straight. | 好吧 听着伙计 我以为我已经把桑尼劝明白了 | 
| [13:14] | Well, you thought wrong. | 那你就以为错了 | 
| [13:16] | I closed the loop with the M.A., so Bravo hopefully | 我没把消息告诉上级 所以B队 | 
| [13:18] | won’t be tossed from the ship. | 还有不被赶下船的希望 | 
| [13:20] | You still certain Bravo will crush any op comes their way? | 你依然认定B队能成功完成一切任务 | 
| [13:22] | All right, look, whatever happened last night, you know, | 好吧 听着 不管昨晚发生什么 | 
| [13:24] | my men are still sharp outside the wire. | 我的队员在前线依然勇猛 | 
| [13:26] | Glad I’ll get to judge for myself. | 很高兴我能自己判断 | 
| [13:28] | I’ll leave you to deal with the guys. | 这些人就留给你处理吧 | 
| [14:07] | You see our contact? | 你看到我们的线人了吗 | 
| [14:08] | No. Might be out back. | 没有 可能在后面 | 
| [14:12] | Yo. You mind? | 你介意吗 | 
| [14:14] | Yeah, go ahead. | 没事 你去吧 | 
| [14:58] | Okay… okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [15:05] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [15:14] | Okay, all right… | 好了 | 
| [15:36] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [15:36] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 都好 | 
| [15:38] | The, uh… hatch sticks. | 那个 舱口杆 | 
| [15:41] | Make sure it’s fixed before we roll out, all right? | 确保在我们出发之前修好 | 
| [15:54] | Ray, how’d it go? | 雷 怎么样 | 
| [15:56] | Water truck solid? | 水车没问题吗 | 
| [15:58] | Uh, it will be. | 会没问题的 | 
| [16:00] | What’s eating at you? | 有什么在让你烦恼 | 
| [16:02] | What, all of a sudden you’re just, uh, | 怎样 你就突如其然 | 
| [16:03] | tapped into everyone around here? | 关心这里的所有人吗 | 
| [16:05] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [16:06] | Look, Sonny got hurt and plastered last night. | 桑尼昨天晚上伤心喝醉了 | 
| [16:08] | I had to hear that from Soto. | 我还是从索托那里听到的 | 
| [16:10] | Uh, well, if you’re asking | 如果你在问 | 
| [16:11] | if I knew about it, I-I had no clue, man. | 我知不知道这件事 我什么都不知道 兄弟 | 
| [16:14] | Of course. You haven’t been clued-in | 当然 你自从上了这艘船 | 
| [16:15] | since you’ve been on board here. | 就还没知道什么事呢 | 
| [16:17] | Jace, I told you this new job has got me pulled | 老杰 我跟你说过这个新任务搞得我 | 
| [16:19] | in different directions than deployments past. | 晕头转向的 跟以前的驻派不一样 | 
| [16:20] | Besides, I thought you were the Bravo whisperer now. | 再说了 我以为你现在是B队的倾诉对象 | 
| [16:22] | Fixing everyone’s issues. | 解决所有人的问题 | 
| [16:25] | It’s Davis. | 是戴维斯 | 
| [16:26] | – Go time? – Well, let’s hope so. | -出发了吗 -但愿如此 | 
| [16:28] | I got to get off this ship. | 我要赶紧下这艘船 | 
| [16:30] | The latest IMAGINT on the Boko camp revealed | 博科营地最新的的影像显示 | 
| [16:32] | a new element on target. | 目标的最新因素 | 
| [16:35] | Prisoner. We know kidnap and ransom | 一个人质 我们知道绑架和勒索 | 
| [16:37] | is Boko’s bread and butter. | 是博科的日常 | 
| [16:38] | FRS was able to ID him. James Parker. | 监测侦查已经确认了他的身份 詹姆斯·帕克 | 
| [16:41] | Medical aid worker who was abducted five years ago. | 五年前被绑架的医疗救护人员 | 
| [16:43] | – American. – Okay, so now we’re taking | -美国人 -那好 现在我们还要 | 
| [16:45] | on a hostage rescue as well. | 进行人质救援 | 
| [16:46] | Well, Agency has made clear that placing the spyware device | 局里明确了放置间谍设备 | 
| [16:49] | remains the sole mission objective. | 还是唯一的任务目标 | 
| [16:51] | But we would be remiss to not let you know | 但是如果不告诉你们 | 
| [16:53] | of all presence on target. | 所有存在的目标是我们玩忽职守 | 
| [16:55] | Understood. Guy’s been there for five years, | 明白 那个人已经在那里五年了 | 
| [16:57] | we’re supposed to pretend like he’s not? | 然后我们要装作什么都没发生吗 | 
| [16:58] | There’s no reason we can’t get him. | 我们没有任何理由不救他 | 
| [16:59] | Building where hotel’s being held is on | 人质在的那栋楼 | 
| [17:01] | the opposite side of the camp from the servers. | 位于营地里服务器相反的方向 | 
| [17:03] | Water delivery cover only gives us 20 mikes on target, | 运水的掩护只能给我们二十分钟解救目标 | 
| [17:06] | – Can’t hit both spots. – We’ll split the team, all right? | -没办法进攻两个点 -我们兵分两路 | 
| [17:08] | Half take the server room, the other half hits our hotel. | 一半拿下服务器机房 另一半拯救人质 | 
| [17:11] | Full light of day, unproven infil platform, | 大白天 未验证的潜入平台 | 
| [17:14] | 60 enemy on target? | 目标处有六十名敌人 | 
| [17:16] | Odds are already teetering, you want to stack more? | 本来条件已经很不利了 你还想铤而走险 | 
| [17:17] | One other factor in the mix. | 又有一个新的因素 | 
| [17:19] | 15 minutes ago, ISR shows | 十五分钟之前 侦察监视设备显示 | 
| [17:20] | approximately half the fighters | 大概有一半的敌人 | 
| [17:23] | departing camp. Typically, patterning shows those | 离开了营地 通常 行为模式表示那些 | 
| [17:25] | war parties gone 12 to 24 hours. | 武装部队会离开十二到二十四小时 | 
| [17:27] | They split the enemy in half. We got to move right now. | 他们让敌人一分为二 我们要马上行动 | 
| [17:37] | You gonna help? | 你要帮忙吗 | 
| [17:38] | About time, uh, we hit dry land, Jace. | 是时候回归陆地了 老杰 | 
| [17:40] | These boots almost forgot what doors taste like. | 这些靴子都快忘了怎么踢门了 | 
| [17:43] | – You loaded Soto’s kit? – Check. | -你装索托的装备了吗 -就绪 | 
| [17:45] | – Ray’s kit? – Check. | -雷的装备呢 -就绪 | 
| [17:46] | – Subsonic rounds? – Check and check. | -亚音速弹 -一切就绪 | 
| [17:48] | – Packed and ready to play. – All right, look, you know what? | -都装好了准备作战 -好了 你说怎么着 | 
| [17:50] | A lot of moving parts in this op. | 这次行动中有很多不确定的因素 | 
| [17:51] | I need both your heads dialed in, you got it? | 我需要你们俩都参与进来 明白吗 | 
| [17:53] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [17:58] | – He knows. – What? | -他知道了 -什么 | 
| [18:00] | About last night. | 昨天晚上 | 
| [18:01] | We got-we got to clear the air. We got to come clean. | 我们得消除误会 我们得坦白 | 
| [18:03] | No, you’re just being paranoid, man. Jason just tapped us | 不 你太多疑了 杰森刚刚让我们 | 
| [18:05] | as his wingmen on his hostage rescue team. | 辅助他去营救人质 | 
| [18:08] | Yeah, so he can keep an eye on us. | 是啊 这样他就能监视我们了 | 
| [18:11] | Look, we can’t have this hanging over us before we roll out. | 我们不能在出发前就被这事困扰着 | 
| [18:14] | Well, that’ll clear the air like one of Pepper’s | 那就能消除误会了 像小辣椒一样 | 
| [18:15] | silent-but-deadlies, okay? | 无声但致命 好吗 | 
| [18:17] | Jason don’t know and that’s the way he likes it. | 杰森不知道 但他喜欢这样 | 
| [18:20] | Now focus up, bruh. | 现在集中精神 兄弟 | 
| [18:22] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [18:38] | Boko’s run off all the locals out here. | 博科把这里所有当地人都赶走了 | 
| [18:46] | Bravo, passing phase-line blue. | B队 通过蓝线 | 
| [18:48] | Bravo copies phase-line blue. | B队收到蓝线 | 
| [18:53] | Ten klicks out. | 十公里 | 
| [18:54] | Hey. Let’s go. Wake up. Remember, | 我们走吧 醒来了 记住 | 
| [18:57] | drop-dead time on target’s 20 mikes. | 二十分钟后得准时接近目标 | 
| [18:59] | Not a second to waste. You got it, Sonny? | 一秒钟也不能浪费 明白了吗 桑尼 | 
| [19:00] | Yeesh. So, no, uh, stop at the food court, then? | 所以 就不去美食广场了呗 | 
| [19:10] | Okay, I think he knows. | 好吧 我觉得他知道 | 
| [19:22] | All departments, set conditions for ThreatCon Dog Zebra. | 各部门 准备DZ级威胁状态 | 
| [19:26] | Battle stations. Battle stations. | 备战 备战 | 
| [19:34] | I’m assuming this is not a drill? | 我猜这不是演习吧 | 
| [19:35] | The sub that’s been trailing us | 那艘一直跟着我们的潜艇 | 
| [19:36] | has been identified as Chinese. | 被确认为中国潜艇 | 
| [19:38] | The captain’s concerned about them breaching the ship’s data. | 船长担心他们会破获船的数据 | 
| [19:42] | And we’re not taking any chances. | 而我们不能冒任何风险 | 
| [19:43] | Does that mean that we’re full comms blackout? | 这是不是意味着我们的通讯都中断了 | 
| [19:45] | We’re in the dark while Bravo’s in the middle of an op? | B队正在执行任务而我们却在黑暗中 | 
| [19:58] | I’ve approved an encrypted line for your drone feed | 我已经批准了一条加密线路用于无人机监控 | 
| [20:00] | and a data burst text to Bravo’s MBITR to | 和一条即焚短信到B队的多波段内部无线电 | 
| [20:02] | inform them of the situation. | 告诉他们情况 | 
| [20:04] | – Be vague. – Copy. | -模糊点 -收到 | 
| [20:07] | We get one message | 我们可以发一条信息 | 
| [20:08] | to let Bravo know that their comms are out. | 让B队知道他们的通讯中断了 | 
| [20:10] | I think command set aside the no-contact order | 我认为指挥不顾无接触规定 | 
| [20:12] | because of the ThreatCon. | 是因为这次威胁状态 | 
| [20:14] | If you need to step out, | 你要出去走走的话 | 
| [20:15] | I got this. | 这里有我 | 
| [20:16] | Wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. | 不会让他满意的 | 
| [20:23] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [20:28] | Ship’s in ThreatCon Zebra. | 船在威胁状态Z | 
| [20:30] | We’ve lost all comms with Havoc. | 我们和作战中心失去了联系 | 
| [20:32] | That’s no-go criteria. | 这是停止的标准 | 
| [20:34] | We know the plan. We can do it blind. | 我们知道计划 可以不需要指挥做 | 
| [20:41] | Stop the truck, Ray. | 停下卡车 雷 | 
| [20:43] | Guards are watching. | 保安在看着呢 | 
| [20:45] | This truck get squirrely, | 如果卡车行迹奇怪 | 
| [20:46] | they will never let us in again. | 他们可能就再也不让我们进了 | 
| [20:47] | This happens now or it doesn’t happen at all. | 要么现在做 要么就不做 | 
| [21:09] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 | 
| [21:13] | Ah, looks like he’s thirsty. | 看起来他渴了 | 
| [21:19] | Jug. Give me the jug of water. Hurry up. | 壶 把那壶水给我 快点 | 
| [21:21] | That’s it. Come on. | 这就对了 | 
| [23:18] | Brock, Metal, take the backside of hostage target. | 布洛克 金属 从后面接近人质目标 | 
| [23:20] | Dual entry on my call. All right. | 听我指示两人一起进 | 
| [23:22] | We’ll rally back here in 20. | 二十分钟之后回来汇合 | 
| [23:23] | Sooner the better. | 越快越好 | 
| [23:37] | Bravo 2, approaching primary. | B2 接近主站 | 
| [23:41] | Bravo 5, you and Metal | B5 你和金属 | 
| [23:42] | take the backside, dual entry on me. | 去后方 双面夹击 | 
| [23:44] | Copy, Bravo 1. We’re set. | B1收到 我们准备好了 | 
| [23:46] | Didn’t Jace already make that call? | 老杰不是已经发过指令了吗 | 
| [24:25] | – See what you need? – Oh, yeah. | -看到你需要的了吗 -是的 | 
| [24:27] | Boko’s own cell phones will seed a backdoor into the network. | 博科自己的手机将为网络植入后门 | 
| [24:31] | You see a green light, | 你要是看到绿灯 | 
| [24:33] | we’re good. | 就万事大吉了 | 
| [24:38] | Something Havoc might’ve helped with? | 作战中心能帮的上忙吗 | 
| [25:05] | Bravo 1, this is 2. We have jackpot. | B1 这里是B2 拿下头奖 | 
| [25:07] | Heading back to the truck now. What’s your ETA? | 我们现在回车上 你估计什么时候到 | 
| [25:10] | That’s a negative. We need you over here now. | 不行 你们现在来我们这 | 
| [25:55] | What can we do for the rest? | 其他人怎么办 | 
| [25:56] | Well, we set them loose, | 要是放了他们 | 
| [25:57] | we got a lot of factors to deal with: | 就有很多事要解决 | 
| [25:59] | how we get them to the truck without getting spotted, | 我们该怎么不被发现地把他们带到车上 | 
| [26:01] | and not to mention this ain’t gonna be easy for us, | 更不用说这对我们来说不简单 | 
| [26:03] | but, uh, we ain’t got room for ’em. | 但我们没位置给他们 | 
| [26:06] | We can’t just leave them here. | 我们不能就这么丢下他们 | 
| [26:11] | Burning time. Let’s go. | 时间紧迫 行动吧 | 
| [26:13] | All right, Clay, Metal. | 克莱 金属 | 
| [26:15] | I want you to get, uh, names and clear videos | 我要你拿到每位人质的名字 | 
| [26:17] | of each hostage. Got it? | 和清晰的视频 明白吗 | 
| [26:18] | What does this accomplish? | 这能干嘛 | 
| [26:19] | Get the local intel to G5 | 一旦中情局检查了服务器 | 
| [26:21] | once CIA’s looked at the servers. | 就把当地情报传给G5 | 
| [26:23] | Then they come by and scoop up the rest of the prisoners. | 然后他们就能过来把剩下的囚犯救出来 | 
| [26:25] | Best option on the table. | 目前最好的办法了 | 
| [26:26] | Yep. Let’s move. Quick. Let’s go. | 是的 动起来 快 | 
| [26:28] | Let’s go. | 动起来 | 
| [26:32] | Made the right call, Jace. | 你做了正确决定 老杰 | 
| [26:35] | Why are they still in there with the hostage? | 他们为什么还跟人质在一起 | 
| [26:37] | I don’t know, but look at this. | 不知道 但你看 | 
| [26:39] | War party’s returning. | 武装部队回来了 | 
| [26:41] | And we can’t warn Bravo. | 我们无法通知B队 | 
| [26:45] | I’m originally from Kano state, | 我是从卡诺州来的 | 
| [26:47] | but my village is Madobi. | 但我住的村子是马多比 | 
| [26:49] | It is not far. | 它并不远 | 
| [26:50] | You can take me there. | 你可以把我带到那 | 
| [26:51] | Okay. Let’s go. Hey, we got to move. | 好的 我们走 得行动了 | 
| [26:52] | We’re at the drop-dead time on target. | 已经到了目标的最后时间了 | 
| [26:53] | We got to go. Come on. Please. | 我们得走了 拜托了 | 
| [26:56] | We’ve been here so long. | 我们在这呆太久了 | 
| [26:57] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do right now. | 抱歉 我现在什么也做不了 | 
| [26:59] | I’m sorry. It’s all we can do. | 对不起 我们能做的就这么多 | 
| [27:01] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [27:03] | We got to move. Let’s go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [27:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:07] | The most powerful warriors are patience and time. | 耐心和时间是最强大的战士 | 
| [27:18] | Please, wait! Wait! | 求你了 等等 | 
| [27:21] | Wait! Please! | 等等 拜托 | 
| [27:23] | Help us! Help us! Help us! | 救救我们 救救我们 | 
| [27:26] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [27:27] | Wait, help us! | 等等 救救我们 | 
| [27:43] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [27:49] | help! | 救命 | 
| [27:56] | Ray. Ray! | 雷 雷 | 
| [27:58] | Hey, Ray, you hear me? | 雷 能听见吗 | 
| [27:59] | Team’s loaded in. Let’s move. | 队伍已经准备好了 走吧 | 
| [28:01] | Move, move, move! Come on. Yeah. | 动起来 快点 | 
| [28:02] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [28:12] | Uh-oh. They’re back. | 不好 他们回来了 | 
| [28:21] | Bravo, be advised. War party’s coming in. | B队注意 武装部队回来了 | 
| [28:54] | They don’t know we’re in here, all right? | 他们不知道我们在这 对吗 | 
| [28:55] | – They’re just getting rowdy. – You sure about that? | -他们只是再捣乱 -你确定吗 | 
| [29:00] | I’m out. | 我出去了 | 
| [29:07] | They’re out. | 他们出去了 | 
| [29:09] | They’re good. | 他们安全了 | 
| [29:09] | No. Not until they’re back here. | 不 回到这里才算安全了 | 
| [29:22] | Convoy of vehicles from the direction of the camp. | 有车队从营地的方向驶来 | 
| [29:26] | Hauling ass. | 甩都甩不掉 | 
| [29:27] | Moving faster than we can. | 再开快一点 | 
| [29:28] | Puts them on us before we’re anywhere near exfil. | 在接近撤退点前让他们跟着我们 | 
| [29:31] | Bravo 1, we got three vehicles en route from target, | B1 有三辆车从目标处驶来 | 
| [29:34] | about five klicks back and gaining. Over. | 距离五公里处并逐渐靠近 完毕 | 
| [29:37] | Probably found the dead guard. | 可能发现守卫死了 | 
| [29:41] | Copy that. How long till they’re on us? | 收到 他们还有多久能追上我们 | 
| [29:43] | Ten mikes if we’re lucky. | 运气好就十分钟 | 
| [29:44] | Sonny, give me demo count. | 桑尼 计一下时 | 
| [29:46] | Everyone’s loaded out, plus mine. | 所有人把子弹上膛 还有我的 | 
| [29:48] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:51] | Bravo 2, got a cluster of buildings. | B2 前方有建筑群 | 
| [29:52] | It looks abandoned. One klick ahead. | 前方一公里处 貌似已经废弃 | 
| [29:57] | Oh, boy. | 老天 | 
| [30:08] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 | 
| [30:10] | They think they’re gonna take shelter there? | 他们觉得要在那里避一避吗 | 
| [30:11] | Jason’s got to have a plan. | 杰森肯定计划好了 | 
| [30:13] | All right. The tanker’s rigged to blow. | 油罐车装好了爆炸装置 | 
| [30:16] | Let’s hope they choose door number one. | 希望他们选一号门 | 
| [30:17] | Okay, let’s hope so, or we’re gonna get outgunned. | 最好是这样 否则我们会被火力压制 | 
| [30:19] | I’ll take Parker, | 我安置下帕克 | 
| [30:19] | put some distance between him and any firefight. | 让他远离火力交锋 | 
| [30:21] | – Bravo 6. – Come with me, sir. | -B6 -跟我来 先生 | 
| [30:22] | Bravo 2 is moving the hotel to another position. | B2把人质转移到其他位置 | 
| [30:24] | You guys stay here. We’ll move to another building. | 你们几个留在这 我们去另一个建筑 | 
| [30:32] | Copy, 1. I have eyes on. | 收到 B1 我这里有视野 | 
| [30:45] | Look alive, Bravo. | 提高警惕 B队 | 
| [30:47] | Kids are in the pool. | 敌人已进入范围 | 
| [30:56] | Bravo 2, be advised. | B2 请注意 | 
| [30:57] | We got two tangos moving towards your location. | 有两个目标朝着你们的方向靠近 | 
| [30:59] | Should’ve kept Ray with us. | 应该让雷跟着我们 | 
| [31:00] | Ray’s gonna be fine. | 雷会没事的 | 
| [31:01] | Bravo 2 copies. | B2收到 | 
| [31:02] | – Two tangos headed my way. – They’re coming. No. | -两个目标朝我这来了 -他们来了 不 | 
| [31:04] | No. No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [31:05] | I can’t go back, please. I beg of you, please. | 我不能被抓回去 求你了 | 
| [31:07] | – They’re coming. You cannot… – Hush. | -他们来了 你不能 -安静 | 
| [31:10] | Just breathe. Just breathe, all right? | 深呼吸 深呼吸 | 
| [31:12] | You’re gonna have to be quiet. | 你要保持安静 | 
| [31:14] | I’m here with you, okay? | 有我在呢 | 
| [31:25] | Bravo 1, tangos are in the decoy building. | B1 目标进入了诱饵建筑 | 
| [31:27] | Good copy. Technical’s in the clear. | 收到 已看到武装卡车 | 
| [31:29] | Listen, we got two vehicles in our blast zone. | 有两辆车在爆炸范围内 | 
| [31:31] | We’re gonna need two operable ones for our exfil. | 我们撤离需要留两辆车 | 
| [31:33] | No visual on the two tangos who were moving Ray’s direction. | 看不见朝雷的方向前进的两个目标 | 
| [31:36] | Bravo 2, what’s your sitrep? | B2 汇报你的情况 | 
| [31:39] | Bravo 2, what’s your sitrep? | B2 汇报你的情况 | 
| [31:44] | Ray’s gone quiet. | 雷那边没有消息 | 
| [31:45] | – We got to find out why. – Bravo 3, | -我们去看看怎么了 -B3 | 
| [31:47] | do not detonate till Clay gives you the go. | 克莱下令前不要引爆 | 
| [31:48] | Copy 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [31:52] | Too bad they didn’t get the memo | 他们没有按提示停车 | 
| [31:53] | where we needed them to park. | 真是太可惜了 | 
| [31:55] | That SUV is still idling. | 越野车还没熄火 | 
| [31:56] | I can move it from the blast zone. | 我去把它开出爆炸区域 | 
| [31:58] | All right, that plus the Technical equals two. | 加上武装卡车就有两辆车了 | 
| [32:00] | Gonna have to sprint past the Technical to get to it. | 得快速冲刺经过武装卡车才能到越野车 | 
| [32:03] | I’m faster, I’ll go. | 我动作快 我来 | 
| [32:07] | I don’t have a kid to think about. | 我没有需要牵挂的孩子 | 
| [32:10] | 6, this is 3. | B3呼叫B6 | 
| [32:12] | Metal’s making a run for the SUV. | 金属正在跑向越野车 | 
| [32:13] | Clear a path. | 给他清理道路 | 
| [32:33] | Bravo 3, turn steel, | B3 引爆 | 
| [32:34] | turn steel, turn steel. | 引爆 引爆 | 
| [32:49] | Get to the Technical. | 向武装卡车移动 | 
| [32:50] | Yeah, Metal! Full Metal! That’s it. | 太棒了 金属 全金属 好样的 | 
| [32:54] | Go, Metal. Go, go, go! | 快走 金属 快快快 | 
| [32:59] | Ray, I’m coming to your pos. | 雷 我们向你的位置移动 | 
| [33:07] | Ray! | 雷 | 
| [33:16] | All clear. | 全部清除 | 
| [33:19] | Nice cleanup, Ray. | 清理的漂亮 雷 | 
| [33:20] | Bravo 1, this is 6. Second vehicle acquired. | B6呼叫B1 获取第二辆车 | 
| [33:22] | External’s secured. | 外部已安全 | 
| [33:25] | Bravo 1 copies all. | B1全部收到 | 
| [33:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:32] | You got nothing to be sorry for, sir. | 你完全不用感到抱歉 先生 | 
| [33:34] | I was just afraid. | 我只是很害怕 | 
| [33:36] | So close to getting my life back, | 眼看就要回归原有生活 | 
| [33:38] | seeing my family again. | 可以见到我的家人 | 
| [33:40] | You’re gonna see them soon. | 你很快会见到他们 | 
| [33:42] | I can’t believe it’s over. | 真不敢相信终于结束了 | 
| [33:45] | It’s over. | 都结束了 | 
| [33:49] | They can’t hurt me anymore. | 他们再也不能伤害我了 | 
| [33:54] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 | 
| [33:56] | Attention on deck. General Quarters is moving | 全体注意 战斗部署转为 | 
| [33:58] | to ThreatCon Yoke. Resume normal operations. | Y级威胁 恢复正常行动 | 
| [34:03] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | 作战中心呼叫B1 | 
| [34:05] | Comms are back online, | 通信恢复 | 
| [34:06] | but we caught the whole show on ISR. | 但是我们在侦察监视设备看了全程 | 
| [34:08] | Copy, Havoc. Bravo passes jackpot. | 收到 作战中心 B队任务完成 | 
| [34:10] | En route to exfil. | 前往撤离点路上 | 
| [34:11] | Copy, Bravo 1. Not bad for being in the dark. | 收到 B1 暗中作战干的漂亮 | 
| [34:21] | No-contact order is back in effect. | “禁止接触”令重新生效 | 
| [34:24] | Yeah, until the “Needs of the Navy” Take priority again. | 是啊 除非”海军需要”再次生效 | 
| [34:28] | See, all the talk about addressing these problems– | 其实 说是要解决问题 | 
| [34:30] | it’s still warfighting over warfighters. | 最终还是参战人员优先服从战斗需求 | 
| [34:33] | Look, you’ve got to trust that | 你要相信 | 
| [34:35] | this investigation’s gonna bear out. | 调查会给出正确结果 | 
| [34:37] | And I will be here with you, no matter what. | 无论如何 我都会支持你 | 
| [34:41] | I got it. | 了解 | 
| [34:48] | Nice shooting today there on Sad Hill. | 今天现场射击表现真不错 | 
| [34:51] | Between you, me and Metal, it was a true | 在你我和金属间之间 那可真是 | 
| [34:54] | “Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.” | 《黄金三镖客》再现 | 
| [34:56] | You need to come clean to Jason. | 你需要和杰森说出实情 | 
| [34:57] | I thought we cleansed you of your cake-eating ways. | 我还以为你身上高官作风已经被我们洗掉了 | 
| [35:00] | If you want to sabotage your own life, | 如果你想毁掉自己的生活 | 
| [35:03] | fine, okay? | 可以 | 
| [35:04] | But you got to stop bringing everybody else down around you. | 但你不能再拖着身边其他人一起下水 | 
| [35:06] | Oh, if we could only all just be like you, | 对 要是我们都能像你这样 | 
| [35:09] | lifting everyone up lucky enough to be in your presence. | 能够有幸有你在身边 不断帮我们提高 | 
| [35:11] | You know, Stella really hit the jackpot | 斯特拉能和你这位傲娇先生在一起 | 
| [35:14] | with your arrogant ass. | 真是中了头彩 | 
| [35:15] | Telling you to get your act together | 只是让你振作起来 | 
| [35:16] | doesn’t make me arrogant. | 可不说明我傲娇 | 
| [35:18] | All right? It might… it might make me stupid | 明白吗 但认为你可以变好 | 
| [35:20] | for thinking that you could ever evolve. | 却可能显得我有点愚蠢 | 
| [35:21] | Oh, thinking that you’re gonna be | 你以为你能成为 | 
| [35:23] | Jason Hayes on a battlefield and Ray Perry off? | 战场上杰森·海斯和战场外雷·佩里的合体吗 | 
| [35:26] | That’s creating a species of Frogman that doesn’t exist. | 这种组合在蛙人里根本不存在 | 
| [35:29] | So, real humble. | 你可真谦虚 | 
| [35:31] | Okay, well, excuse me for trying to get better, right? | 好 很抱歉我想努力做得更好 | 
| [35:33] | Rather than just accepting I’m gonna come up short | 而不是从容接受 在需要做到的事上 | 
| [35:34] | on everything I try to achieve. | 自己全都力不从心 | 
| [35:36] | The difference between you and I is that I live in reality. | 我们俩的区别是我生活在现实世界里 | 
| [35:40] | – Oh, really? – I know exactly who I am. | -是吗 -我知道自己什么样 | 
| [35:44] | Same reality that had you lying to me all week? | 就是你这个星期一直在对我撒谎的 | 
| [35:46] | – That reality? – The only person that’s lying here is you. | -那个现实世界吗 -撒谎的人其实是你 | 
| [35:50] | To yourself and to Stella. | 骗你自己 骗斯特拉 | 
| [35:53] | What, you think you’re gonna skate through this job clean? | 怎么 你觉得你可以从任务中全身而退吗 | 
| [35:56] | Comms go out, ops stick with you. | 任务结束了 影响还在 | 
| [35:58] | People around you get hurt. | 你周围的人会受到伤害 | 
| [35:59] | And it’s not just the ones kitting up. | 受影响的不仅仅那个出任务的人 | 
| [36:01] | But you go on, Clay. | 但你会继续 克莱 | 
| [36:02] | You keep pretending that… | 你会一直假装 | 
| [36:05] | that it ain’t this life. | 这不是你的现实生活 | 
| [36:08] | I see you already got your excuses to tell your daughter. | 我看你已经找好解释给你女儿听的借口了 | 
| [36:21] | They want to interview me for that SOCOM job. | 他们希望面试我那个作战司令部的工作 | 
| [36:25] | The one you’ve been hoping for, right? | 那个你期望得到的职位 对吧 | 
| [36:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [36:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 | 
| [36:31] | – You deserve it. – Thanks. | -这是你应得的 -谢谢 | 
| [36:33] | They said you were in here. | 他们说你们在这里 | 
| [36:35] | Chief Hassan would you like to come with me to discuss | 哈森军士长你愿意和我探讨一下 | 
| [36:37] | the investigation? | 这次调查吗 | 
| [36:39] | You can say whatever you need to here. | 你想说什么就在这里说吧 | 
| [36:44] | The investigation has concluded. | 这次调查已经有结论了 | 
| [36:46] | Wait, already? | 等等 这么快 | 
| [36:48] | I-I thought it takes, uh, two weeks. | 我还以为得两个星期呢 | 
| [36:50] | Less, if a clear picture emerges. | 如果情况明确的话不用那么久 | 
| [36:54] | Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw is being counseled | 卫肖少校因为做出与军管身份 | 
| [36:57] | for conduct unbecoming of an officer. | 不相称行为而受到劝诫 | 
| [36:59] | It will be reflected in his FITREP. | 这个行为会记录在他的海军档案中 | 
| [37:02] | Otherwise, no further action will be taken. | 除此以外 不会采取其他措施 | 
| [37:06] | – Wha… That’s it? – Since it was harassment | -这就完了 -因为这是骚扰 | 
| [37:09] | rather than assault, | 而不是真正的侵犯 | 
| [37:11] | command discretion plays a bigger role. | 基于目前的战略环境来说… | 
| [37:14] | And given the current strategic circumstances… | 他对命令的裁量能力更加重要 | 
| [37:16] | It’s warfighting over warfighters. | 就是说战争比战士更重要 | 
| [37:20] | Cards on the table, | 我就明说了吧 | 
| [37:22] | J.G. Davis, you failed to inform me | J.G.戴维斯 你没有告诉我 | 
| [37:24] | that you had some unresolved past animosity | 你和卫肖少校之间 | 
| [37:27] | against Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw. | 过去有过积怨 | 
| [37:28] | Wait a minute, this has nothing to do with me. | 等一下 这件事不是因为我 | 
| [37:30] | If I had known, perhaps Whitshaw’s assertion | 如果我事先知情 也许卫肖把这次调查辩解为 | 
| [37:32] | that this matter was really about exercising your grudge | 你因为之前两人之间的积怨而对他的报复 | 
| [37:35] | would have carried less weight with the investigative team. | 就不会对调查组的结论起这么大的作用 | 
| [37:37] | She was trying to help me. | 她只是为了帮我 | 
| [37:38] | May have been better ways to do that. | 也许有更好的方法来做到这一点 | 
| [37:42] | But… | 但是 | 
| [37:44] | if Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw retaliates again… | 如果卫肖少校再次进行报复 | 
| [37:48] | you both know where to find me. | 你们知道该去哪找我 | 
| [38:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:04] | No, don’t be. | 不必道歉 | 
| [38:07] | The whole process is a minefield. I’ll be fine. | 这件事本来就没有胜算 我会没事的 | 
| [38:27] | Ray. | 雷 | 
| [38:28] | Yeah, just one second. | 稍等一下 | 
| [38:33] | Yeah, come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [38:37] | Oh. What’s got you sharking? | 你怎么还这么精神 | 
| [38:41] | You’re usually kicking back after a victory. | 通常胜利之后你都会歇一下 | 
| [38:43] | Yeah, not much of a mission success, you know, | 把那些人留在那里 | 
| [38:45] | with, uh, leaving those people behind, that’s for sure. | 肯定算不上胜利完成任务 | 
| [38:49] | The one we saved isn’t home free either. | 我们救出的那个也不算全身而退 | 
| [38:51] | It just killed me seeing | 想到他以为是噩梦结束 | 
| [38:52] | how relieved he was, | 那种如释重负的样子 | 
| [38:54] | so happy that the whole nightmare was over, | 我心里就觉得难受 | 
| [38:56] | when really it’s just… | 事实上却 | 
| [38:58] | Hard road ahead for him. | 他将来的路会很艰难 | 
| [39:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [39:02] | And he’s doing it without | 他要自己承受这些 | 
| [39:04] | the training that allows us to handle it all. | 不像我们还接受过相应的训练 | 
| [39:07] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [39:09] | He’s not as lucky as you. | 他没你那么幸运 | 
| [39:15] | You know, uh, Jace, uh, | 知道吗 老杰 | 
| [39:17] | you were right, man. Um… | 你说得对 | 
| [39:20] | I should have been aware of Sonny’s mess. | 我是应该觉察到桑尼有问题 | 
| [39:22] | Yeah, I thought I hammered him out last week. | 我以为我把他骂醒了 | 
| [39:24] | I’m not sure how I’m gonna handle him now. | 我现在都不知道该怎么处理他 | 
| [39:27] | Maybe… maybe don’t. | 也许 就别处理了 | 
| [39:29] | what are you saying– I can’t? | 你什么意思 我不能吗 | 
| [39:30] | No, I’m saying you don’t have to. | 不是 我是说你用不着 | 
| [39:33] | I mean, how many times have you let your life suffer | 有多少次你为了B队 | 
| [39:34] | for the sake of Bravo’s? | 牺牲掉自己的生活 | 
| [39:37] | You give enough of yourself | 你为了我们每天能安全回家 | 
| [39:39] | just making sure we get home every day. | 已经付出你的全部了 | 
| [39:42] | You don’t own anyone any more than that. | 除此之外你又不欠我们的 | 
| [39:43] | Yeah, but what… I mean, what’s the point in getting | 要是回家以后我就不管了 | 
| [39:45] | everyone home safe if I just ignore their six afterwards? | 那他们安全到家了又有什么意义 | 
| [39:51] | Theo’s still in your head, huh? | 还在想着西奥的事吗 | 
| [39:54] | Look, Jace, he never wore the Bravo 1 patch. | 听着 老杰 他从没当过B1 | 
| [39:57] | Okay? So he can’t understand the load that you carry. | 他不知道你肩上的责任有多重 | 
| [40:04] | Either Sonny gets right or he doesn’t. It… | 不管桑尼能不能做好 | 
| [40:06] | it’s not on you. | 都不是你的责任 | 
| [40:31] | Why you guys so quiet in here? | 你们怎么这么安静 | 
| [40:34] | Said all we needed to. | 该说的都说了 | 
| [40:35] | Ah, right. Thought the party wasn’t over | 是啊 还以为要等到有人流血 | 
| [40:38] | till somebody was bleeding. | 派对才会结束 | 
| [40:40] | You got me, Jace. | 被你发现了 老杰 | 
| [40:41] | If you want to read me the riot act, then… | 你要是想批评我闹事的话 | 
| [40:44] | go ahead, I deserve it. | 你说吧 我活该 | 
| [40:48] | Op was a win. | 行动胜利了 | 
| [40:51] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 | 
| [41:08] | You wishing you could do more? | 你希望你能多做些什么吗 | 
| [41:10] | Those… | 那些 | 
| [41:11] | those prisoners back at the Boko camp– | 关押在博科集中营的囚犯 | 
| [41:14] | I know it’s not in your DNA to leave them behind. | 我知道不管他们不是你的本性 | 
| [41:18] | Prisoners aren’t the only ones I’ve let down. | 对我失望的也不止那些囚犯 | 
| [41:21] | Lot of that going around. | 这种事很多 | 
| [41:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [41:26] | Inserted myself into a situation | 我插手了一件 | 
| [41:28] | that I thought I could fix. | 自以为能解决的事 | 
| [41:30] | I only made it worse. | 结果事情变得更糟了 | 
| [41:32] | What, here on the ship? | 什么 在船上吗 | 
| [41:35] | Anything I can do to help? | 需要我帮忙吗 | 
| [41:36] | Nothing. | 不用 | 
| [41:39] | My mess. | 我自己的麻烦 | 
| [41:43] | You ever regret | 你有后悔 | 
| [41:44] | getting involved? | 插手了吗 | 
| [41:49] | The problem definitely needs working. | 问题肯定是需要解决的 | 
| [41:53] | I’m just not sure I’m the one to fix it. | 我只是不确定是否该由我来解决 |