时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 《海豹突击队》 | |
[00:05] | A SEAL has never | 海豹队员以前 |
[00:06] | been in enemy captivity before. | 从未被敌军俘虏过 |
[00:07] | You need to talk to someone. | 你得找人谈谈 |
[00:09] | I’ve checked all those boxes with the Navy shrinks | 海军心理医生已对我作了全面检查 |
[00:11] | and been declared fit to operate. | 并宣布可以参加行动 |
[00:12] | Take the shot, Ray! | 开枪 雷 |
[00:13] | Pull it together, man. | 打起精神 伙计 |
[00:14] | I have PTS. | 我有创伤后综合征 |
[00:16] | When I was in Texas, we became more than friends. | 我在德州的时候 我们不仅仅是朋友 |
[00:18] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:20] | My replacement Lieutenant Soto. | 我的替任者索托中尉 |
[00:21] | It’s a new day and a new Bravo, gentlemen. | 这是新的一天 新的精彩 先生们 |
[00:23] | The doctors did everything they could– Full Metal’s gone. | 医生们已经尽力了 全金属没了 |
[00:26] | All the collateral damage comes with the job. | 所有的附带伤害都是工作带来的 |
[00:28] | The biggest tragedy would be using it | 最大的悲剧就是把它作为 |
[00:29] | as an excuse to not fight for a future with you. | 未来不和你一起奋斗的借口 |
[00:32] | We should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[00:33] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:34] | It’s just a headache. | 只是头痛 |
[00:36] | Probably from the RPG. | 可能是火箭弹的缘故 |
[00:37] | I’m good, good. | 我很好 很好 |
[00:39] | Enjoy the party. | 尽情享受派对吧 |
[00:51] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[01:08] | Bravo is in enemy airspace. | B队在敌方领空 |
[01:13] | How’s their flight path? | 他们的飞行路线怎么样 |
[01:15] | They’re tracking to bull’s-eye the LZ. | 他们正追踪着陆区中心点 |
[01:17] | The plan’s holding. | 按计划实施中 |
[01:18] | It better. | 这样很好 |
[01:20] | Bravo won’t make it home if it doesn’t. | 否则B队就回不了家了 |
[01:27] | – 海豹突击队 – | |
[01:37] | My captors took a drill and pulverized my leg. | 绑架我的人用钻头钻我的腿 |
[01:40] | The pain was excruciating. | 疼痛难忍 |
[01:43] | But I don’t feel any now. | 但我现在一点感觉都没有 |
[01:55] | Sorry, baby, I didn’t hear you there. | 抱歉 宝贝 我没听见你在说什么 |
[01:57] | Hope this exposure therapy isn’t just an excuse | 希望这个袒露疗法不是忽视 |
[01:59] | to ignore your wife. | 你老婆的借口 |
[02:04] | Exposure therapy helps make sure I still have a wife. | 袒露疗法能确保我还有老婆 |
[02:07] | Mm. – Mm? | 嗯 – 嗯 |
[02:08] | – Mm. – It’s been nice having you home | – 嗯 – 很高兴你能整个 |
[02:11] | for all of training cycle. | 训练周期都在家 |
[02:14] | I love seeing you back to your old self. | 我喜欢看你变回原来的样子 |
[02:16] | Still a lot of work to do, baby. | 还有很多事要做 宝贝 |
[02:18] | I am healing. I’m not healed. | 我在治疗 我还没痊愈 |
[02:21] | Are you healed enough to make it to the grocery store | 语言训练结束后 你是否恢复到 |
[02:24] | for party supplies after your language training? | 可以去杂货店买聚会用品了吗 |
[02:27] | Who… I’m… Who throws a housewarming party | 谁…我…谁会在搬进来一年多后 |
[02:30] | more than a year after they move in? | 还举行乔迁派对 |
[02:33] | People who had a year like we did. | 和我们一样过了一年的人 |
[02:36] | – That part. – Yes. | – 那些队员 – 是的 |
[02:39] | You sure you’re not using the, uh, party as an excuse | 你确定你没用派对作为借口 |
[02:42] | to prove to Bravo I’m fine? | 向B队证明我很好 |
[02:44] | You know, the boys haven’t seen much of me | 你知道吗 伙计们从没见过我 |
[02:47] | since I froze up on the battlefield. | 在战场上变得迟钝 |
[02:49] | It can’t hurt for your teammates | 让你的队友看到你现在的表现 |
[02:51] | to see how well you’re doing now. | 不会有什么坏处 |
[02:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:56] | – Yeah, you right. – Am I right? | – 是啊 你说的对 – 我说的对吗 |
[02:58] | Mm-hmm. – Mm. | – 嗯… – 嗯 |
[02:59] | What do we got here? We got… | 这是什么 在德州美好的一天 |
[03:02] | unicorns and rainbows on a beautiful Texas day. | 我们有独角兽和彩虹 |
[03:06] | I tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[03:08] | you’re gonna turn some heads in either one. | 不管哪一个 回头率都会很高 |
[03:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:13] | Wow, look at you. | 哇 看看你 |
[03:15] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[03:17] | Yeah, you could just… | 是的 你可以… |
[03:19] | sit on a park bench and the birds would feed you. | 坐在公园的长椅上 鸟儿就会喂你 |
[03:22] | – Somebody’s home. | 有人回家了 |
[03:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:26] | Hey. How’s my baby girl? | 嘿 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了 |
[03:28] | Uh, great. She, uh, drank her five-ounce bottle, | 很好 她喝了那瓶五盎司的奶 |
[03:31] | uh, clocked in 94 minutes of nap time, | 睡了94分钟 |
[03:35] | and absolutely crushed her tummy time. Didn’t you? | 还做了俯卧抬头挺身运动 难道不是吗 |
[03:38] | I see you’ve rearranged the bookcase again. | 我看你又把书柜重新摆放了 |
[03:41] | Oh, yeah. I mean, look, this thing was like an IED. | 是啊 瞧 这东西就像个简易爆炸装置 |
[03:44] | If Leanne bumped into it, she was gonna be on the wrong end | 如果莉安娜撞到了 就会出麻烦 |
[03:47] | of a book avalanche. | 会被一堆书砸到 |
[03:49] | I never guessed a man who enjoys being shot at | 我从没想过一个喜欢挨枪子的男人 |
[03:50] | would be the world’s most overprotective father. | 会是世界上保护欲极强的父亲 |
[03:53] | Uh, speaking of which, um, | 呃 说到这个 |
[03:55] | I got to get back to the base for training, | 我得回基地训练了 |
[03:56] | but do you mind if I, uh, if I come by later | 不过你介意我晚点过来 |
[03:59] | and help with bath and bedtime routine? | 帮你洗澡 哄她睡觉吗 |
[04:01] | You’ve been over every night for three months. | 三个月来你每晚都来 |
[04:03] | – There’s no need to ask. – I-I know, I just, uh… | – -没必要问 – 我知道 我只是… |
[04:05] | Look, I don’t want to overstay my welcome. | 听着 我不想过多打扰 |
[04:08] | No chance. Especially since you’re heading home | 没多少机会了 更何况你两周后 |
[04:10] | – in two weeks. – Yeah. | – 就要回去了 – 是啊 |
[04:12] | Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[04:14] | Okay, hey, I’ll see you later tonight, munchkin, okay? | 好吧 今晚见 小宝贝 好吗 |
[04:19] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[04:20] | Given the challenges | 鉴于面临的挑战 |
[04:22] | we’re facing at home, how do we modernize our military | 我们在国内面临的问题是 我们如何使我们的军队现代化 |
[04:25] | without devoting even more of our GDP to defense? | 而不把更多的国内生产总值用于国防 |
[04:30] | Lieutenant Davis? | 戴维斯上尉 |
[04:32] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[04:35] | Diversify. | 多样化 |
[04:36] | Put all of our eggs in one basket, | 把我们所有的鸡蛋放在一个篮子里 |
[04:39] | and we will continue to have setbacks like the F-35. | 我们会继续像F-35那样遭遇挫折 |
[04:41] | It’s imperative that our military branches | 当多样化的观点将战胜同质化的观点时 |
[04:43] | aren’t spending time and money on similar R & D | 我们的军事部门不应该 |
[04:46] | when a variety of perspectives will triumph | 把时间和金钱花在类似的研发上 |
[04:48] | over a homogenous viewpoint. | 这是非常必要的 |
[04:51] | Impressive answer, Lieutenant Davis. | 回答得很好 戴维斯上尉 |
[04:53] | Show us pencil pushers a thing or two. | 让我们这些耍笔杆子的长了见识 |
[04:56] | Madam Undersecretary… | 副部长女士… |
[04:58] | Show-off. | 卖弄 |
[05:02] | 等下去喝一杯 | |
[05:09] | The summer reading list isn’t mandatory, Dad. | 暑假阅读清单不是强制性的 爸爸 |
[05:10] | It’s mandatory when you’re, what, | 这是强制性的 |
[05:12] | have a “C” average? That’s mandatory, okay? | 当你的平均成绩是C的时候 就是强制性的 好吗 |
[05:14] | You’re not evolving. You’re falling behind. | 你没进步 你就是退步 |
[05:16] | Come on, Mikey Muscles, let’s go. 113 | 加把劲 肌肉男麦奇 走吧 |
[05:18] | Mikey led his team in goals | 去年 麦奇带领球队进球 |
[05:19] | and improved his GPA again last year. | 并再次提高了平均成绩 |
[05:21] | – He’s not falling behind anyone. – Oh, really? Okay, how about you? | – 他没有落后任何人 – 哦 真的吗 好吧 你呢 |
[05:24] | Let’s talk about you– did you talk to your Professor Cushman | 我们来谈谈你 你和库什曼教授谈过 |
[05:26] | – about your independent studies? – Let’s stay focused on Mikey. | – 你的独立研究吗 – 专心说麦奇吧 |
[05:29] | – Okay, honey. Thank you. – You got one of those for me,Uncle Ray? | – 好吧 亲爱的 谢谢 – 你有给我的吗 雷叔叔 |
[05:31] | – Ah, seriously? – Not unless it’s suddenly next year and you’re 21. | – 真的吗 – 除非明年你21岁 |
[05:36] | You guys are such buzzkills. | 你们真扫兴 |
[05:37] | Just keep it moving along. Nothing to look at here. | 继续向前 这里没什么可看的 |
[05:39] | You know what? Keep an eye on her, all right? | 你知道怎么做吗 盯着她 好吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah. To you, too. | 是 你也一样 |
[05:42] | – This kid. – Can you believe it? | – 这孩子 – 你相信吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. How was, uh, how was testing? | 是的 测试怎么样 |
[05:46] | All the training trips, I missed that one the most. | 在所有的训练之旅中 我最怀念的是那次 |
[05:48] | Well, not with all of Bravo together. | B队的人员没到齐 |
[05:50] | It was just glorified drown-proofing, | 那只是被美化了的划船训练与水中求生 |
[05:52] | – to be honest with you. – Well, good thing we’ll be reunited soon, yeah? | – 这是实话 – 还好我们很快就能在一起了 是吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Hey, look, how about you? You, uh… | 是啊 嘿 听着 你呢 你… |
[05:58] | sticking with therapy and doing all the exercises? | 坚持治疗 做所有的练习吗 |
[06:01] | How could I not with you texting me every hour to remind me? | 你每小时都给我发短信提醒我 我怎么能不去做呢 |
[06:03] | Well, I guess that’s me just showing you how much I… | 我想这就是我在告诉你 我有多… |
[06:06] | care about you. | 关心你 |
[06:07] | Hey. I’m always here for you. | 我永远支持你 |
[06:10] | – You know that. – That’s more clear than ever, brother. | – 你知道的 – 比以前更明白了 兄弟 |
[06:11] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[06:13] | – You got the steaks? – Let’s do it. – Let’s go. | – 你有牛排吗 – 我们开始吧 – 走吧 |
[06:15] | So, um, we start off in Rwanda, | 所以 我们从卢旺达开始 |
[06:18] | and then we move into… | 然后我们进入… |
[06:20] | Where was it? | 它是哪里 |
[06:21] | – Tanzania. – Tanzania, and then we end up | – 坦桑尼亚 – 坦桑尼亚 然后我们去 |
[06:23] | with some beach time in Zanzibar. | 桑给巴尔的海滩 |
[06:24] | – That is my dream honeymoon. – Yep. | – 那是我梦想中的蜜月 – 是的 |
[06:26] | – Definitely worth the wait. – And hopefully the money. | – 绝对值得期待 – 希望还有钱 |
[06:29] | You know what? Government just foot the bill | 你知道吗 政府刚刚为 |
[06:30] | on your ultimate summer adventure, | 你的夏季终极冒险买单 |
[06:32] | so it’s time to focus on spoiling me, please. | 所以现在是时候专心宠我了 拜托 |
[06:34] | Hey, look, you can’t put a price | 听着 我们独处的 |
[06:36] | on all the alone time we’ll have. | 时光是无价的 |
[06:38] | Yeah. No Bravo interrupting us will be a nice change of pace. | 是的 没有b队来打扰我们会是一个不错的突破 |
[06:43] | I’m not sure how you kept Ray around for training. | 我不知道你是怎么把雷留下来训练的 |
[06:47] | Just… lucky, I guess. | 只是…我想是幸运吧 |
[06:48] | Uh, you mind helping me with this? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[06:51] | Oh, yeah, of course. Sorry. | 哦 好啊 当然 抱歉 |
[06:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | Leave that there. | 就在那儿 |
[06:57] | Is it just me, or are these shoulders getting bigger? | 是我的错觉 还是你的肩膀越来越大了 |
[07:00] | Uh, I have to without you around to help carry the team. | 没有你在身边 我只能独自挑起团队的重担 |
[07:02] | Yeah, well, I’ll be back soon enough, | 好吧 我很快就会回来 |
[07:05] | give those lats a rest. | 让肩膀放放松 |
[07:07] | I’m, uh, glad to see | 我 很高兴看到 |
[07:09] | things are back on track with you and Naima. | 你和奈玛的关系又回到了正轨 |
[07:11] | Like you said, we got to fight for what we want, right? | 就像你说的 我们要争取自己想要的 对吧 |
[07:13] | How’s, uh, how’s all that language training going? | 你的语言训练进行得怎么样了 |
[07:16] | That’s why you’ve been home, right? | 这就是你在家的原因 对吧 |
[07:19] | Yoruba’s been kicking my ass | 约鲁巴人用各种方言 |
[07:21] | with all its different dialects, man. | 把我打得屁滚尿流 伙计 |
[07:23] | But as warrant, | 但作为准尉 |
[07:25] | I got to keep adding tools to my tool kit, right? | 我得不断提升技能 对吧 |
[07:28] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[07:30] | Bring it in. | 走一个 |
[07:32] | So, uh, Mikey thinks he can make varsity. | 所以 麦奇觉得他能进校队 |
[07:34] | – As a freshman? – Yeah, if I outwork everyone, | – 大一的时候吗 – 是啊 如果我比别人都努力 |
[07:36] | age doesn’t matter. | 年龄就不重要了 |
[07:37] | Three-foot world. | 会立足于世界 |
[07:39] | – Three-foot world. – Chip off the old block. | – 会立足于世界 – 和他老爸一模一样 |
[07:41] | Hi, guys. I wanted you to meet my friend from work, Eva. | 嗨 伙计们 我想让你们见见我的同事伊娃 |
[07:46] | – Hi. I’m Brock. | -嗨 我是布洛克 |
[07:49] | – Eva, this is Jason. – Hi. – Hi. | – 伊娃 我是杰森 – 嗨 你好 |
[07:51] | Brock, I think Pepper made a mess in the front yard. | 布罗克 我想佩珀在前院忙不过来了 |
[07:56] | – Uh, we’re on it. – Yeah. | – 我们这就去 – 好的 |
[07:57] | Uh, come on, Mikey. You can help, too. | 快点 麦奇 你也可以去帮忙 |
[08:00] | Naima’s told me a lot about you. | 奈玛跟我说了很多关于你的事 |
[08:02] | Well, that’s, uh, that’s a little concerning | 喔哦 这有点让人不安 |
[08:04] | considering everything she knows about me. | 就她对我的了解而言 |
[08:08] | Eva is from just outside Philly. | 伊娃来自费城郊外 |
[08:10] | I figured you two have a lot in common. | 我觉得你们俩有很多共同点 |
[08:13] | Oh, Philly. Okay, let’s do this. | 哦 费城 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[08:14] | Let’s get Gritty about it, shall we? | 让我们认真聊聊 好吗 |
[08:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:20] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[08:22] | Baby, are you worried that we’re spending too much money | 宝贝 你是担心我们在蜜月上 |
[08:24] | on our honeymoon? | 花太多钱吗 |
[08:26] | No, not… not after what we saved on our shotgun wedding. | 不是 毕竟我们在私下结婚的时候省下了这么多钱 |
[08:30] | All right, for the thousandth time, | 好吧 我说了很多次 |
[08:32] | we eloped. | 我们私奔了 |
[08:33] | – Right? – Whatever we did, | – 对吗 – 不管我们做了什么 |
[08:35] | look, it saved us plenty of money to pay for the honeymoon. | 听着 我们省了不少钱去度蜜月 |
[08:38] | It’s good to know that our wedding did something | 很高兴知道我们结婚 |
[08:39] | other than give my mother an excuse to guilt me | 除了让我妈责怪一辈子 |
[08:41] | – for the rest of our lives. – Yeah, for that alone, | – 还有别的好处 – 是啊 单凭这一点 |
[08:42] | you deserve to be spoiled. | 你值得被宠溺 |
[08:44] | Oh, such a good husband. | 真是个好丈夫 |
[08:46] | That just sounds weird when we’re three months in. | 这听起来很奇怪 我们才结婚三个月 |
[08:48] | – Yeah. – Oh, geez. | – 是啊 – 天啊 |
[08:53] | Hey, you got some, uh, some holes in you | 嗨 你身中数弹 那些枪眼是 |
[08:56] | – from that ambush. – Yeah, okay, well, Naima, | – 在那次伏击中得来的 – 是啊 好吧 是奈玛 |
[08:58] | – she executed that to perfection. Yeah? | 她成功打了个伏击战 是吧 |
[09:01] | Does that mean that we have a… a double date in our future? | 这是否意味着我们有…我们未来会有四人约会吗 |
[09:03] | Or is that gonna be difficult since you guys | 还是说你们这些家伙整天搞在一起 |
[09:05] | are attached at the hip? | 这会很困难吗 |
[09:06] | What, are you jealous? | 怎么 你吃醋了 |
[09:07] | – Should be. | 应该是 |
[09:09] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 她是吃醋了 |
[09:10] | We’ll always have Zion, right? | 锡安国家公园的经历我们会永远记得 对吗 |
[09:15] | You know, I… | 你知道 我… |
[09:17] | my grip slipped on Angel’s Landing, | 我的手在天使崖壁索降滑脱 |
[09:18] | – practically fell in your lap. – Yeah, I remember. | – 几乎落到了你的腿上 – 是啊 我记得 |
[09:21] | I just didn’t want to embarrass you | 我只是不想在你妻子面前 |
[09:22] | – in front of your wife. | 让你难堪 |
[09:24] | Oh. Party’s over. | 派对结束 |
[09:25] | Okay, let’s roll. Hey! | 好了 我们走吧 |
[09:27] | All right, boys, let’s go. Hey. | 好了 孩子们 走吧 |
[09:36] | Any chance you called us in ’cause you missed us, | 你打电话给我们是因为你想我们了吗 |
[09:38] | – Lieutenant Soto? | 索托上尉 |
[09:41] | Apologies for the short notice, | 很抱歉 这么着急通知你们 |
[09:42] | but Bravo’s heading to South Korea | 但B队要被派去韩国 |
[09:44] | for exercises with the ROK Special Forces. | 参加韩国特种部队的演习 |
[09:48] | Losing our downtime at home for more training? | 为了更多的训练而放弃在家休息的时间吗 |
[09:51] | Wow, okay, well, I’m not sure | 好吧 我不确定 |
[09:52] | how much we can show ROK when we don’t have a full squad. | 当我们没有一个完整的阵容时 我们能给韩国展示多少 |
[09:56] | Petty Officer Quinn and Lieutenant Davis | 奎因军士和戴维斯上尉 |
[09:57] | will be on the bird when we depart at 0900 tomorrow. | 会在飞机上等我们 明天上午九点起飞 |
[10:00] | – Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[10:04] | Hmm. South Korea. | 韩国 |
[10:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:10] | – Jason. – Yeah? | – 杰森 – 嗯 |
[10:13] | Do you, uh, want me rolling on this one, | 你想让我跟着去这次演习 |
[10:15] | or you want me to stay focused on my therapy? | 还是你想让我专心治疗 |
[10:18] | No, no, no. Training will be good for you, get your feet wet. | 不 不…训练对你有好处 实践一下吧 |
[10:20] | – You need it. – I think it’s time | – 你需要的 – 我想是时候 |
[10:22] | I come clean to Bravo about everything. | 向B队坦白一切 |
[10:24] | I don’t want to hide things from ’em anymore. | 我不想再对他们隐瞒什么了 |
[10:26] | What are you talking about? You got nothing to hide, man. | 你在说什么 你没什么好隐瞒的 伙计 |
[10:28] | You’re good now, right? You’re good. | 你现在好了 对吧 你很好 |
[10:30] | If one of my brothers went sideways outside the wire, | 如果我的兄弟出了岔子 |
[10:33] | I might be looking for you to sideline them | 我可能会找你带他们站在一边 |
[10:35] | until they were squared away. | 直到他们离开 |
[10:36] | It’s been three months. You’re good. | 已经三个月了 你很好 |
[10:37] | But you’re the only one | 但你是唯一一个 |
[10:39] | that knows I’ve been working on my PTS since then. | 知道我从那以后在接受心理治疗的人 |
[10:41] | – The boys think I just been learning languages. – Okay, Ray, | – 孩子们认为我只是在学习语言 – 好了 雷 |
[10:43] | we both know that all it takes is one ignorant cake eater | 我们都知道 只要有个无知的花花公子 |
[10:47] | to get a sniff or hint that you got PTS, | 闻到或暗示你在接受心理治疗 |
[10:50] | and they’ll pull you from operating. | 他们就会让你从行动中退出 |
[10:52] | For good. | 永远 |
[10:54] | That’s all Bravo needs to see | B队只需要 |
[10:55] | is you go out there training. | 你去训练就行了 |
[10:56] | That’s all they need to know. | 这就是他们需要知道的 |
[10:57] | – Go home. | 回家 |
[11:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[11:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:09] | Is the baby okay? | 宝宝好吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[11:12] | I, uh… | 我… |
[11:14] | I got called back early. | 稍早前我被召回了 |
[11:17] | Got to leave for Vah Beach in a couple of hours. | 几个小时后要去瓦赫海滩 |
[11:19] | I thought you had two more weeks. | 我以为你还有两周的假期 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | Well, at least wake Leanne up | 好吧 至少把莉安娜叫醒 |
[11:29] | – for a proper goodbye. – No. | – 好好道别 – 不 |
[11:31] | No, I worked so hard to get her on that nap cycle. | 不 我费了好大劲才让她睡午觉 |
[11:34] | I don’t want to break it. | 我不想打断她睡觉 |
[11:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:40] | Hey, munchkin, Daddy’s got to go, okay? | 小宝贝 爸爸得走了 好吗 |
[11:43] | But I’m gonna race back as soon as I can to see you. | 但我会尽快赶回来见你 |
[11:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:50] | I’ll come running back. | 我会跑着回来的 |
[11:54] | – All right. – She’s gonna miss her daddy. | – 好的 – 她会想念她爸爸的 |
[11:57] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[11:58] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[12:13] | You know, sorry I’m, uh, blowing out of here. | 抱歉 我要走了 |
[12:15] | You know, I just…But you guys, | 你们知道的 我只是…但你们这些家伙 |
[12:17] | you know the drill, right? | 知道演习 对吗 |
[12:18] | I really was looking forward | 我真的很想开车 |
[12:20] | – to driving you both back to school, but…Us, too. | 送你们回学校 但我们太… |
[12:22] | – Next time. Next time. | 下次吧 下次吧 |
[12:24] | Don’t worry, Emma found us a replacement ride. | 别担心 艾玛给我们找了一辆替代的车 |
[12:26] | Whoa, whoa, what do you mean, a replacement? | 什么意思 替代 |
[12:28] | Um, Brad’s offered to drive. | 布拉德主动提出要开车 |
[12:30] | That way I don’t have to drive in the city alone | 这样我就不用在送完麦奇后 |
[12:33] | after dropping Mikey off. | 独自开车进城了 |
[12:35] | – Brad. – Yeah. | – 布拉德 – 是啊 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I actually don’t hate that idea. | 是啊 其实我并不讨厌这个主意 |
[12:38] | Extra set of eyes and ears never hurt. | 多一副眼睛和耳朵不会有什么坏处 |
[12:41] | Well, let’s just make sure that the eyes and the ears | 我们得确保他只提供眼睛和耳朵 |
[12:43] | are the only thing that he’s offering up. Got it? | 这两样东西 明白了吗 |
[12:44] | – Gross, Dad. – I’m your dad, okay? | – 真恶心 爸爸 – 我是你爸爸 好吗 |
[12:46] | – I’m supposed to say that kind of stuff. – But if you want to talk | – 我就应该说这种话 – 但如果你想谈谈 |
[12:48] | about people offering up… | 主动献身的人… |
[12:50] | Eva seemed nice. | 伊娃似乎不错 |
[12:52] | – I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[12:53] | The two of you were both in on this | 你俩和奈玛 |
[12:54] | with Naima, weren’t you, huh? | 都参与了这件事 对吧 |
[12:56] | You keep saying Bravo 1 and Jason Hayes can coexist. | 你一直说B1和杰森·海耶斯可以共存 |
[12:59] | Mikey and I are doing fine, | 我和麦奇都过得很好 |
[13:00] | so it seems like you have time for a relationship. | 所以你有时间谈恋爱了 |
[13:02] | It’s not that easy. You don’t just meet somebody | 没那么容易 你不会在派对上遇到一个人 |
[13:05] | at a party, and all of a sudden you’re in a relationship. | 然后突然就开始谈恋爱了 |
[13:07] | Sounds like an excuse. | 听起来像个借口 |
[13:09] | You deserve to have a life, a full life. | 你应该有自己的生活 充实的生活 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:12] | If you’re not evolving, | 如果你没有进化 |
[13:14] | – you’re falling behind, Dad. – You’re falling behind, huh? | – 你就落后了 爸爸 – 是你落后了 是吧 |
[13:16] | – Oh, God. – Okay, I’ll tell you what. | – 哦 上帝 – 好了 我对你说 |
[13:18] | Maybe I’ll call her | 也许我会打电话给她 |
[13:20] | – when I get back. | 在我回来的时候 |
[13:28] | Look, this joint training | 听着 这次联合训练 |
[13:29] | won’t put our honeymoon in jeopardy, all right? | 不会危及我们的蜜月 如何 |
[13:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:38] | – Let’s get that big brain churning. – The party yesterday, | – 让我们想想别的 – 昨天的派对 |
[13:42] | when Jason didn’t get your, um, rock climbing reference, | 当时杰森没谈及你攀岩的事 |
[13:44] | you seemed kind of spooked. | 你好像被吓到了 |
[13:46] | Like you did at our wedding reception. | 就像你在我们的婚礼上那样 |
[13:51] | Jason’s 20 years of combat, | 杰森征战了20年 |
[13:53] | does that still have you worried? | 这还让你担心吗 |
[13:55] | You know, headaches, memory loss. | 你知道的 比如头疼 失忆 |
[13:58] | I just… | 我只是… |
[14:00] | hope there’s not something going on inside his head. | 希望他脑子没什么事 |
[14:04] | Like Swanny? | 像斯旺尼吗 |
[14:06] | If Jason has a traumatic brain injury, | 如果杰森有创伤性脑损伤 |
[14:09] | he’s not fit to lead Bravo. | 他不适合领导B队 |
[14:12] | I know that. You know, it’s just, | 我知道 你知道吗 只是 |
[14:14] | I’m not even sure there’s anything wrong. | 我不确定有什么问题 |
[14:16] | Well, you spent most of the last three months with him. | 过去三个月的大部分时间你都和他在一起 |
[14:19] | Any other signs that you’ve witnessed? | 你还看到其他迹象了吗 |
[14:22] | None, really. | 没有 真的 |
[14:23] | He’s been himself. | 他就是他自己 |
[14:26] | Better than himself, actually. | 事实上 胜过他自己 |
[14:28] | So the headache and the missed reference three months apart | 所以头疼和想不起三个月前的事 |
[14:30] | shouldn’t be an indictment on Jason’s health. | 不应该是杰森健康出问题的迹象 |
[14:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:36] | It’s probably nothing. | 也许什么都没有 |
[14:38] | So, how was her gas after her bottle, huh? | 那么 她喝完奶放屁了吗 |
[14:41] | – Normal tootsies and burpies? | 精神状态好吗 打嗝了吗 |
[14:45] | – Yeah, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧… |
[14:47] | Hey… I got to go, all right? | 嘿…我得走了 好吗 |
[14:49] | I love you, monkey. | 我爱你 猴子 |
[14:50] | See, all that training down in Texas | 瞧 在德州的那些训练 |
[14:52] | has really turned you into a Tier One Mr. Mom. | 让你变成了一流的奶爸 |
[14:54] | Well, aren’t you all a sight | 见到你们 |
[14:56] | – for sore eyes. – How’s that little girl doing, huh? | – 真是太好了 – 那个小女孩怎么样了 |
[14:58] | Uh, she’s good, man. Hey, uh, thanks again | 她很好 伙计 再次感谢 |
[15:00] | for pulling those strings and having me train down there. | 你帮我牵线 让我在那里训练 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I really cherished my time with her. | 是的 我真的很珍惜和她在一起的时光 |
[15:04] | Yeah, we cherished our time without you, too, Sonny. | 是啊 我们也很珍惜没有你的时光 桑尼 |
[15:08] | Since when’s our XO, uh, | 什么时候我们的副指挥官 |
[15:10] | joining us on training ops? | 加入了我们的训练行动 |
[15:11] | Since there is no training op. | 因为不存在训练 |
[15:13] | Wait, we’re spinning up? | 等等 我们在兜圈子吗 |
[15:16] | Apologies for the misdirect, | 很抱歉误导了你们 |
[15:18] | but this rollout comes from way above me. | 但这次部署来自于我的上层 |
[15:21] | You’ll receive more information when we’re on the ground | 等我们到达龙山基地 你们会得到 |
[15:23] | – at Yongsan Base. – All right, Blackburn, | – 更多信息 – 行了 布莱克本 |
[15:25] | come on, what’s up with the cloak-and-dagger here? | 拜托 什么事要搞得神秘兮兮 |
[15:29] | Bravo Team will be conducting an operation inside of North Korea. | B队将在朝鲜境内执行任务 |
[15:44] | 龙山空军基地 韩国 | |
[15:55] | A lot more good idea fairies than usual, huh? | 好点子仙人比平时多了很多 是吧 |
[15:58] | Yeah. Running an op inside of a country | 是啊 从严格意义上讲 |
[16:01] | we’re still technically at war with will do that. | 我们在仍处于战争状态的国家执行任务 |
[16:05] | Mission brings us to the brink of Armageddon. | 任务把我们带到了世界末日的边缘 |
[16:07] | So much for easing back into things. | 放松到此为止 回归现实吧 |
[16:09] | Chips are down. | 情况危急 |
[16:11] | The command’s got to play their best hand. | 司令部必须打出他们最好的牌 |
[16:13] | Just hope we’re not one card short of a straight flush. | 希望我们不会少一张同花牌 |
[16:15] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[16:22] | Welcome to South Korea, Bravo Team. | 欢迎来到韩国 B队 |
[16:25] | I’m sure your heads are spinning | 鉴于这次行动的性质 |
[16:26] | given the nature of this op, but focus up. | 我相信你们一定很头疼 但要集中精力 |
[16:29] | If this mission isn’t executed to perfection, | 如果这次任务执行得不完美 |
[16:32] | the consequences could be catastrophic. | 其后果可能是灾难性的 |
[16:36] | This is Jin Yong, better known as the godfather | 这位是金勇 |
[16:39] | of the North Korean weapons program. | 更广为人知的是朝鲜核武器计划的教父 |
[16:41] | Guessing soon to be former godfather. | 我猜他很快就要成为前教父了 |
[16:42] | Yeah, but not how you’d think. | 是啊 但不是你想的那样 |
[16:44] | South Koreans believe that Jin wants to defect. | 韩国方面认为金想叛逃 |
[16:46] | Gaining access to what he knows would be an intelligence coup. | 获得他所知道的信息将是一场情报政变 |
[16:49] | Well, how strong is the intel that this guy wants to defect? | 有多少情报显示这家伙想叛逃 |
[16:51] | Depends on how strong his marriage is. | 最终取决于他的婚姻有多牢固 |
[16:53] | 18 months ago, his wife defected. | 18个月前 他妻子叛逃了 |
[16:55] | – She’s our source. – Can’t imagine | – 她是我们的线人 – 无法想象 |
[16:56] | her run for freedom scored him points | 她争取自由为他赢得了统治阶层 |
[16:58] | with the regime. | 的支持 |
[16:59] | Got him excommunicated | 他被流放到 |
[17:00] | to the Komusan region | 中国边境附近的 |
[17:01] | near the Chinese border. | 古茂山地区 |
[17:03] | What, they send him to a work camp? | 怎么 他们把他送去劳改营了吗 |
[17:04] | No, he is overseeing a weapons project | 不 他在军方和秘密警察的 |
[17:06] | under the careful watch of the military | 严密监视下监督 |
[17:08] | and secret police. | 一个核武器项目 |
[17:10] | Fact that they hadn’t executed him speaks to his value. | 他们没有处决他的事实 说明了他的价值 |
[17:12] | And why we’re willing to risk so much | 还有为什么我们愿意冒这么大的风险 |
[17:13] | getting him out of the country. | 把他弄出国 |
[17:14] | Bravo won’t be getting him out. | B队不用救他出来 |
[17:16] | A North Korean smuggler will. | 朝鲜走私者负责 |
[17:18] | Kwan Jon-Wi. | 关琼薇 |
[17:20] | Defected from North Korea a decade ago | 十年前从朝鲜叛逃 |
[17:22] | and is now running an underground railroad network. | 现在经营着一个地下走私网络 |
[17:24] | If Kwan has a network, | 如果关有网络 |
[17:26] | what does she need us for? | 她还要我们做什么 |
[17:27] | Usual tricks won’t work with so many eyes | 对于像金这样的重要人物来说 |
[17:29] | on a VIP like Jin. | 通常的手段是行不通的 |
[17:31] | Kwan’s been on the ground for weeks | 关已经在当地活动了几周 |
[17:33] | and has formulated a plan to ferry Jin out of the country | 并制定了一项计划 通过一条通了电的河 |
[17:36] | by crossing an electrified river. | 把金偷渡出这个国家 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry, an electrified river? | 抱歉 一条通电的河吗 |
[17:40] | Countermeasure to defectors and invaders. | 针对叛逃者和入侵者的对策 |
[17:42] | Bravo will shut the power down | B队会在关和金 |
[17:44] | before Kwan and Jin hit the water. | 下水之前切断电源 |
[17:46] | If Kwan reaches downriver, you’ll exfil to the coast, | 如果关到达下游 你们就撤退到海岸 |
[17:49] | swim out before anyone’s the wiser. | 在别人发现之前游出去 |
[17:51] | Zero footprint. Zero kill. | 不留足迹 不杀人 |
[17:55] | Okay, that’s all great information, | 好 这些都是很好的情报 |
[17:56] | but how do we infiltrate | 但我们要怎么渗透 |
[17:58] | the most fortified country in the world? | 世界上戒备最森严的国家 |
[17:59] | Well, we can’t figure it all out for you, Master Chief. | 我们无法为你解决所有问题 军士长 |
[18:01] | It is on Bravo to tell us your best way inside. | 是B队有责任向我们告知你们最佳的进入方式 |
[18:04] | Op’s not a go till you have actions on. | 想好了再行动 别轻举妄动 |
[18:13] | Okay, call me paranoid, | 好吧 叫我妄想狂吧 |
[18:15] | but you not talking to me that whole flight over | 但整个飞行过程你都不跟我说话 |
[18:18] | makes me feel like you’re giving me the cold shoulder. | 让我觉得你在冷落我 |
[18:20] | No, I’m sorry. I’m-I’m playing catch-up on this op. | 没有 很抱歉 我…我忙着跟进这次行动 |
[18:23] | O-Okay, well, look, keeping us from starting World War III | 好吧 听着 把你的时间花在防止我们挑起第三次世界大战上 |
[18:27] | is much better use of your time than seeing baby pics, but… | 要比看婴儿照片好得多 但是… |
[18:30] | – Oh, I’m sorry, did I miss my chance? – Oh, I… All right. | – 抱歉 我错过机会了吗 – 我…好吧 |
[18:32] | – Okay, Sonny, this is stupid. | 好了 桑尼 真讨厌 |
[18:35] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇哦 – 是啊 |
[18:37] | This is cute. So… | 很可爱 那么… |
[18:39] | how is dad life? | 做爸爸的生活怎么样 |
[18:41] | It’s incredible. It is. | 真是难以置信 是的 |
[18:43] | Ah, she’s got me eating right out of her hand. | 她让我完全听命于她 |
[18:45] | I’m just… I’m so glad you had so much time to visit. | 我只是…我很高兴你有这么多时间去探望 |
[18:49] | I mean, it’d be more than just a visit | 我说 如果你接受我的提议 |
[18:51] | if you’d take me up on my offer and move to Texas. | 搬去德州 那就不仅仅是探望了 |
[18:54] | You’re acting like that wasn’t some whiskey-fueled fantasy. | 你表现得好像不是威士忌作用下的幻想 |
[18:58] | How do you feel about quitting Bravo | 在那里呆了三个月后 |
[19:00] | after spending three months on base there? | 你觉得放弃B队感觉会如何 |
[19:02] | You know, my time in Texas made me realize | 你知道吗 我在德克萨斯的时光让我意识到 |
[19:04] | I love three things | 我爱三个人 |
[19:07] | Leanne, Bravo… | 莉安娜 B队 |
[19:10] | and you. | 还有你 |
[19:12] | Now, it just doesn’t seem fair | 现在 我们不能让他们都共存 |
[19:14] | that we can’t get them all to coexist. | 这似乎不公平 |
[19:19] | Look… | 看起来… |
[19:21] | you’re right, I know the situation with us isn’t fair. | 你说得对 我知道我们的处境不公平 |
[19:24] | But it’s also not changing. | 但也没改变 |
[19:27] | It’s time we both accept that, | 我们是时候接受现实了 |
[19:29] | you know, and… | 你知道的… |
[19:32] | forge new paths. | 建立新的人生轨迹 |
[19:41] | Been tasked | 之前 |
[19:43] | with some tall orders before, | 有过一些艰巨的任务 |
[19:45] | but getting into North Korea is like breaking into Fort Knox. | 但进入朝鲜就像闯入诺克斯堡(全美等级最高的金库) |
[19:46] | – Mm-hmm. – Whole country’s designed to keep people out. | – 嗯 嗯 – 整个国家都在阻止外人进入 |
[19:49] | Electrified fences, | 充电围栏 |
[19:51] | surveillance cameras, and we have to overcome all that | 监控摄像头 我们必须在不使用武力 |
[19:53] | without using force or any of our usual toys. | 或任何常用工具的情况下克服这一切 |
[19:55] | No ISR. No heavy weapons. No RF signature. | 无声无息 没有重型武器 没有射频信号 |
[19:58] | Old-school teams for an old-school op. | 一帮老鬼进行老式的作战方式 |
[20:00] | And remember, it’s not our gear that makes us the best. | 记住 并不是我们的装备让我们成为最优秀的 |
[20:02] | I agree, boss, but if anyone so much as catches a whiff of us, | 我同意 老大 但如果有人嗅到一丝我们的味道 |
[20:05] | we’re screwed. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[20:06] | I know fatherhood has softened me up, but… | 我承认做父亲让我仁慈了 但是… |
[20:09] | a North Korean death camp doesn’t have much appeal. | 朝鲜的死亡集中营也没什么吸引力 |
[20:11] | Look, without overwatch, we need an infil | 听着 在没有掩护的情况下 我们需要一条秘密的路线 |
[20:13] | that minimizes our exposure. | 这样可以减少我们的暴露 |
[20:15] | That eliminates a border crossing. | 这就不用穿越边境了 |
[20:17] | Could swim in, work our exfil in reverse. | 可以游进去 逆向撤退 |
[20:21] | Less eyes on the coast. Safe in, safe out. | 海岸的监控少 安全进 安全出 |
[20:24] | Got to be underground by sunup. | 天亮前必须到达隐秘点 |
[20:25] | HAHO from over the Sea of Japan | 高空跳伞到日本海的那边 |
[20:28] | could carry us into Jin’s region. | 可以让我们进入金的地区 |
[20:30] | Nah, the North Koreans would be | 不 朝鲜人会在他们海岸外的 |
[20:31] | all over a military plane off their coast. | 军用飞机到处乱飞 |
[20:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:37] | Looks like we need to book a flight to Vladivostok. | 看来我们得订一张去符拉迪沃斯托克的机票 |
[20:39] | Why the hell we flying to Russia? | 我们为什么要飞到俄罗斯 |
[20:49] | Plenty of seats to pick from, boys. | 有很多座位可以选 伙计们 |
[20:53] | Ah, it’s about time Bravo gets the “rock star” treatment. | 是时候让B队得到摇滚巨星的待遇了 |
[20:59] | Flying on a commercial airline | 坐着商业航班 |
[21:01] | to an op, and somehow I still get stuck in coach. | 去执行任务 却不知咋的还困在经济舱里 |
[21:03] | Long way from having to up-armor Humvees on our own dime. | 我们还得自己掏钱给悍马车加装防弹甲板呢 |
[21:06] | Navy sure splurged chartering this flight. | 海军肯定花大价钱租了这架飞机 |
[21:09] | They’re probably gonna take a bite out of us somehow. | 他们可能会想办法咬我们一口 |
[21:11] | Probably charge us for pillows and headsets, | 可能会收我们枕头和耳机的钱 |
[21:15] | knowing them. – Buckle in, guys. | – 太了解他们了 – 系好安全带 伙计们 |
[21:17] | Gonna be a bumpy ride. | 这趟旅程会很颠簸 |
[21:23] | Sonny, you know, seriously… | 桑尼 你知道 说真的… |
[21:26] | plenty of seats to choose from here. | 这里有很多座位可供选择 |
[21:28] | You don’t need to be squeezing me like this. | 你没必要这样挤我 |
[21:31] | Everything okay back home? | 家里一切都还好吧 |
[21:33] | – I’m sure it was tough leaving Leanne. – Yeah. | – 我肯定离开莉安娜会很难过 – 是啊 |
[21:36] | – Hmm? – I got Bravo on my mind, | – 嗯 – 我脑子里想的是B队 |
[21:39] | you know, given that we’re, uh, jumping into a viper’s nest, | 你知道的 鉴于我们要跳进毒蛇的巢穴 被蒙着眼睛 |
[21:44] | blindfolded with our hands tied behind our back. | 双手被绑在背后 |
[21:48] | We can handle it, Sonny,we can handle it. | 我们能搞定 桑尼 我们能搞定 |
[21:50] | I know we can. | 我知道我们可以 |
[21:52] | – But can everyone? | 但每个人都可以吗 |
[21:58] | Ray was a liability all last deployment. | 上次部署时雷就是个累赘 |
[22:03] | Ray’s fine. He wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t. | 雷很好 不然他就不会来了 |
[22:05] | Need I remind you, you weren’t a, uh, model sailor, either? | 需要我提醒你吗 你也不是模范水手 |
[22:09] | No, uh… | 不 嗯… |
[22:11] | All of my issues stayed on the boat, Jace. | 我会把所有问题留在船上 杰森 |
[22:14] | I didn’t endanger anyone. | 我不会危及任何人 |
[22:16] | Ray damn near got Brock killed. | 雷差点害死布洛克 |
[22:19] | It’s hard to operate when you can’t trust | 如果你不能信任你身边的人 |
[22:22] | the men to your right or left. | 那就很难去执行任务了 |
[22:26] | What if he freezes up again? | 要是他又变得呆板了怎么办 |
[22:29] | It’s my call. | 这是我的决定 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well, your call was made when you thought this was | 是啊 当你作决定时以为这 |
[22:34] | – just a training operation. – Hmm. | – 只是一次训练行动 – 嗯 |
[22:37] | J, your loyalty to Ray is admirable, | 杰 你对雷的忠诚令人钦佩 |
[22:42] | but it’s starting to blind you on what’s best for Bravo. | 但这开始让你看不清什么才是对B队最好的 |
[22:46] | You questioning Ray’s judgment or mine? | 你在质疑雷的判断力还是我的 |
[23:04] | Hey. South Korean intelligence confirms that Kwan is ready | 嗨 韩国情报部门确认关已经准备好 |
[23:06] | to link up with Bravo. | 与B队联系 |
[23:08] | I sent the team the rally point coordinates. | 我把集结点的坐标发给了队员 |
[23:09] | Well, all goes according to plan, | 一切都按计划进行 |
[23:12] | Bravo will only be on North Korean soil | B队在朝鲜领土上 |
[23:14] | for less than 24 hours. | 不能超出24小时 |
[23:16] | It’ll be a long day. | 这将是难熬的一天 |
[23:18] | – We’re used to those around here. | 我们已经习惯了 |
[23:23] | Do I detect any regrets | 我发现你没有继续申请 |
[23:24] | about you not pursuing that SOCOM position? | 特种作战中央司令部的职位 不遗憾吗 |
[23:26] | Fighting for justice against a sexual predator | 对抗性侵者 为正义而战 |
[23:29] | was the right call. | 是正确的选择 |
[23:30] | But… | 但… |
[23:31] | Bravo running an op like this | 像B队这样的行动让我意识到 |
[23:33] | reminds me why SOCOM had appeal. | 为什么特种作战中央司令部有吸引力 |
[23:35] | Hoping your new DoD fellowship | 希望你在国防部的新职位 |
[23:37] | will open up some new doors, huh? | 能给你带来新的机会 如何 |
[23:39] | – Those are powerful elbows you’re rubbing. – I’m just broadening | – 你接触的人都有影响力 – 我只是想拓宽 |
[23:43] | my horizons. | 我的视野 |
[23:45] | Taking over a commercial flight for infil. | 用一架商业航班运送 |
[23:48] | This is a new one for me. | 这对我来说很新鲜 |
[23:50] | Can’t imagine the strings pulled on this. | 真不敢想象这事有多难 |
[23:52] | Still getting used to swimming in the DEVGRU deep end, | 仍然习惯于海豹六队在深水区游泳吗 |
[23:54] | – Lieutenant? – They just left | – 上尉 – 他们刚离开 |
[23:56] | South Korean airspace. | 韩国领空 |
[23:57] | We’re about to be past the point of no return. | 我们就要到无法回头的地步了 |
[24:16] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[24:18] | Scratch HAHOing from a commercial airliner | 从一架商业航班舱口跳出的遗愿 |
[24:20] | off your bucket list. | 在你的清单上划掉 |
[24:21] | Playing D.B. Cooper at 40,000 feet | 在4万英尺的高空假扮D.B.库珀(高空跳机逃脱的劫机犯) |
[24:24] | over shark-infested waters of the Sea of Japan | 落入鲨鱼出没的日本海 |
[24:26] | ain’t on mine. | 不在我的清单上 |
[24:28] | So much can go wrong during this jump, | 在这个跳跃过程中可能会出现很多问题 |
[24:30] | becoming shark food should be the least of your worries. | 成为鲨鱼的食物应该是你最不担心的事 |
[24:33] | How are the winds? | 风速如何 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:36] | Masks on. | 戴上面罩 |
[25:16] | Bravo is in enemy airspace. | B队在敌方领空 |
[25:21] | How’s their flight path? | 他们的飞行路线怎么样 |
[25:23] | They’re tracking to bull’s-eye the LZ. | 他们正追踪着陆区中心点 |
[25:25] | The plan is holding. | 按计划实施中 |
[25:26] | It better. | 这样很好 |
[25:28] | Bravo won’t make it home if it doesn’t. | 否则B队就回不了家了 |
[26:21] | This is the rally point. | 这是集结点 |
[26:24] | Where’s our smuggler? | 我们的走私犯在哪儿 |
[26:26] | Lot of faith we’re putting in her. | 我们对她太信任了 |
[26:28] | You do realize if we rip our britches | 你知道如果我们暴露了 |
[26:31] | that Dennis Rodman is our only hope | 那个丹尼斯·罗德曼(NBA球星,与金正恩私交甚好)是我们 |
[26:33] | of smelling freedom again. | 重获自由的唯一希望吧 |
[26:38] | Think I got something. | 我想我有发现了 |
[27:04] | I’m Kwan. Welcome to North Korea. | 我是关 欢迎来到朝鲜 |
[27:09] | Master Chief Hayes. This is Bravo. | 海耶斯军士长 这是B队 |
[27:11] | How far to the shelter? | 到庇护所有多远 |
[27:13] | Ten klicks. Need to hurry. | 十公里 得快点了 |
[27:44] | I’ve been in torpedo tubes with more charm. | 我呆过的鱼雷发射管更有吸引力 |
[27:47] | Place is a relic from the Korean War. | 这地方是朝鲜战争的遗迹 |
[27:49] | I’ve called it home for the past month. | 过去一个月我把它当成家了 |
[27:52] | Air definitely has a nostalgic whiff to it. | 空气中绝对有一股怀旧的气息 |
[27:54] | Hey. Get the cloud relay up | 嗨 开启中继器 |
[27:57] | – so we can get our comms up and running, huh? – Yeah. | – 这样我们就可以开始通讯了 对吧 – 是的 |
[28:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:07] | This will ensure the North Koreans can’t hear us. | 这样朝鲜人就听不到我们的声音了 |
[28:12] | This bunker offers a good view of where Jin is housed, | 从这个地堡可以很好地看到金住的地方 |
[28:16] | and it’s safe. | 很安全 |
[28:17] | Safe? We’re in a country | 安全吗 我们在一个 |
[28:19] | where its citizens take an oath to kill Americans, ma’am. | 公民发誓要杀死美国人的国家 夫人 |
[28:21] | It’s like being | 这就像 |
[28:23] | a UT fan at a Oklahoma game. | 犹他州球迷在观看俄克拉荷马州的比赛 |
[28:24] | Brock, Trent, | 布洛克 特伦特 |
[28:25] | pull security. | 去警戒 |
[28:27] | You’re certain that this compound is the best place | 你确定这里是救他的 |
[28:29] | for you to grab him? | 最佳地点吗 |
[28:31] | – Are you questioning my plan? – I’m questioning | – 你在质疑我的计划吗 – 我怀疑 |
[28:32] | if it’s the right plan. | 这是不是正确的计划 |
[28:33] | Because if your plan goes to hell, | 因为如果你的计划失败了 |
[28:35] | it’s my men who’s caught behind enemy lines. | 是我的人被困在敌人后方 |
[28:39] | Jin goes to work every day, picked up at 0800, | 金每天早上8点去上班 |
[28:43] | escorted by secret police. | 由秘密警察护送 |
[28:45] | The lab is crawling with soldiers and police. | 实验室里到处都是士兵和警察 |
[28:49] | Where he’s housed offers fewer risks. | 他住的地方风险较小 |
[28:51] | He returns every night at 2100, | 他每晚9点回来 |
[28:54] | has dinner with his other workers, | 和其他工人共进晚餐 |
[28:56] | then goes for a stroll at 2130 every other evening. | 然后每隔一天晚上9点30分去散步 |
[29:00] | Got to burn off both those calories. | 得把这些热量都消耗掉 |
[29:02] | Is he escorted during his walks? | 他散步时有人护送吗 |
[29:04] | He’s always alone. | 他总是独自一人 |
[29:06] | The southeast corner of the compound | 院落的东南角 |
[29:08] | is in the guard tower’s blind spot. | 是哨塔的盲区 |
[29:10] | That’s where I will approach him. | 我会在那里接近他 |
[29:12] | When he disappears, the guard tower will assume | 当他消失时 岗哨会认为 |
[29:14] | – he’s gone to bed. – What about the guards inside the dorm? | – 他上床睡觉了 – 那宿舍里的警卫呢 |
[29:16] | They’ll know that he didn’t come back. | 他们会知道他没回来 |
[29:17] | There are no guards inside, | 里面没有警卫 |
[29:19] | just roaming patrol around the compound. | 只是在院子周围巡逻 |
[29:22] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在一个人烟稀少的地方 |
[29:23] | They’re not worried about anyone running. | 他们不担心任何人逃跑 |
[29:26] | Once I’ve made contact, I’ll drive Jin to the riverbank | 我一联系上金 就开车送他去河边 |
[29:29] | and have him over the border before daybreak. | 让他在天亮前越境 |
[29:32] | Okay. Plan’s simple. | 好吧 计划很简单 |
[29:34] | This will work. | 这行得通 |
[29:35] | Assuming you keep your part of the deal. | 前提是你们要遵守协议 |
[29:38] | Well, what happens if Jin doesn’t go with you? | 如果金不跟你一起去呢 |
[29:41] | His wife gave me a phrase that will win his trust. | 他妻子给了我一句话 这句话会取得他的信任 |
[29:43] | Who else knows Jin’s your target? | 还有谁知道金是你的目标 |
[29:46] | – Nobody. – Does your network know you’re working with Americans? | – 没人 – 你的网络成员知道你在和美国人合作吗 |
[29:48] | – No. – What, you can’t trust your partners? | – 不知道 – 怎么 你不信任你的搭档吗 |
[29:51] | In North Korea you trust nobody. | 在朝鲜 你谁也不要相信 |
[29:58] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 好吧 那就放心了 |
[30:00] | Thought you were warriors, not worriers. | 我以为你们是勇士 不是发愁鬼 |
[30:06] | Read us in on the power station. | 告诉我们电站的情况 |
[30:09] | Master Chief Hayes checked in during the comms window. | 海耶斯军士长在短暂的通讯中核实了 |
[30:11] | Bravo’s settled in and prepping for the op. | B队已经就位 准备行动了 |
[30:13] | Comms window every four hours isn’t exactly ideal, | 每四小时才有一次通讯并不理想 |
[30:15] | but it’s better than being completely in the dark. | 但总比完全不知道要好 |
[30:20] | Anything from the South Koreans? | 韩国那边有什么消息吗 |
[30:21] | They’re monitoring chatter and troops’ movements. | 他们监视着谈话和部队的行动 |
[30:23] | Nothing unusual. | 没有什么异常 |
[30:24] | Let’s hope it stays that way. | 希望能一直这样 |
[30:26] | Want our boys out of the Hermit Kingdom as soon as possible. | 希望我们的人尽快离开这个幽闭王国 |
[30:29] | Last deployment taught me to never be comfortable | 上次的部署让我明白 当我的小队走出防线时 |
[30:31] | when my team steps outside the wire. | 永远不要觉得安逸 |
[30:34] | Full Metal’s death hit us all hard. | 全金属的死对我们打击很大 |
[30:37] | Wish I could tell you it gets easier. | 真希望我能告诉你一切都会好起来 |
[30:42] | They put a knife to my neck | 他们拿刀抵着我的脖子 |
[30:44] | and finally delivered on their promise. | 终于兑现了他们的承诺 |
[30:46] | But it wasn’t my throat slashed, it was Zied’s. | 但被割的不是我的喉咙 是齐德的 |
[31:02] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[31:03] | You got concerns about Ray rolling with us? | 你担心雷跟我们一起行动吗 |
[31:07] | Nobody’s been around him much the last three months. | 过去三个月没人跟他一起行动过 |
[31:10] | After how he behaved on deployment, | 鉴于他在执行任务时的表现 |
[31:13] | thought you might stand him down. | 我以为你会让他退下来 |
[31:15] | But I trust your instincts. | 但我相信你的直觉 |
[31:17] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[31:19] | The others don’t seem to. | 其他人似乎不这么认为 |
[31:22] | We weren’t in the fight when Ray froze up. | 雷变得迟钝的时候我们没参加战斗 |
[31:24] | Sonny, Trent and Brock were. | 桑尼 特伦特和布洛克在场 |
[31:27] | That’s probably why they haven’t gotten over it. | 也许这就是为什么他们一直没能释怀的原因 |
[31:31] | I just hope Ray has. | 我只希望雷恢复了 |
[31:50] | You work in English? | 你用英语写计划书吗 |
[31:52] | I can’t carry my notebook on me. | 我不能把笔记本带在身上 |
[31:55] | If it’s discovered in the middle of our operation, | 万一在行动中被发现 |
[31:57] | people in these parts can’t read English. | 这一带的人不懂英语 |
[32:00] | They’ll know something’s off but won’t know what. | 他们会觉察到不对劲 却不知道是什么 |
[32:02] | Buys you time. | 为你争取时间 |
[32:04] | Don’t leave any stone unturned– | 周密计划 不留下任何死角 |
[32:05] | is that the secret to your success? | 是你成功的秘诀 |
[32:07] | Calling me a success is an exaggeration. | 说我成功也太夸张了 |
[32:11] | I’ve had my share of defeats. | 我也经历过失败 |
[32:13] | You know, I can’t say I’ve ever met someone | 你知道吗 我还没见过逃出来的人 |
[32:15] | who repeatedly breaks back into a country they broke out of. | 又反复地在自己逃离的国家进进出出 |
[32:18] | I question my sanity sometimes. | 我有时怀疑自己是不是精神错乱了 |
[32:21] | When I finally made it to South Korea, | 当我终于到达韩国时 |
[32:23] | I promised I’d never set foot in this country again. | 我发誓我再也不会踏进这个国家一步 |
[32:27] | Promise you keep breaking. | 你不断地打破自己的誓言 |
[32:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:32] | Comfort. | 安慰 |
[32:34] | All this brings you comfort? | 这会给你带来安慰吗 |
[32:38] | In Seoul, I found comfort… | 在首尔 我找到了安慰… |
[32:41] | freedom… | 自由… |
[32:43] | happiness. | 幸福 |
[32:45] | But then guilt. | 但是内疚 |
[32:48] | Hard to enjoy good fortune with that weighing on you. | 你身上有这么大的负担 怎么能享福呢 |
[32:52] | One day I’m eating chimaek and watching soap operas | 有天我吃着炸鸡喝着啤酒 看着看肥皂剧 |
[32:57] | only a few miles away | 就在几英里外 |
[32:59] | my former countrymen are eating pine bark | 我的前同胞们在吃松树皮 |
[33:02] | and polishing photos of their leader out of fear | 擦他们领袖的照片 因为害怕 |
[33:06] | of being sent to the gulag. | 被送进劳改营 |
[33:11] | In that moment, I found my calling. | 在那一刻 我找到了自己的使命 |
[33:16] | Knowing you’re out there | 明白了 你的存在 |
[33:17] | provides hope for those who need it the most. | 会给那些最需要的人带来希望 |
[33:22] | Ray, time to jock up. | 雷 该行动了 |
[33:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:31] | I never observed more than four guards at the station. | 我在车站从没见过四个以上的警卫 |
[33:33] | – One in the tower, three inside. – The op will be over | – 一个在哨塔 三个在里面 – 如果有人在我们 |
[33:36] | before it starts if someone’s on the other side | 踹的门的另一边 那么行动没开始 |
[33:37] | of any door we kick. | 就已经结束了 |
[33:39] | Please don’t kick anything. Silence is your ally. | 请不要踢任何东西 无声是你的伙伴 |
[33:41] | That’s a figure of speech for us, ma’am. | 这只是我们的一种说法 女士 |
[33:43] | Just remember, we fire a shot or we use force, | 记住 我们开枪或使用武力 |
[33:46] | – total mission failure. One misstep | 意味着任务完败 一个失误 |
[33:47] | or hesitation could cost us everything out there. | 或犹豫可能会让我们失去一切 |
[33:53] | How you splitting us up? | 你如何分配我们 |
[33:55] | Clay, Sonny, Brock with me at the substation. | 克莱 桑尼 布洛克和我一起去变电所 |
[33:58] | Ray, Trent, | 雷 特伦特 |
[34:00] | eyes on Kwan and Jin. Copy? | 盯着关和金 明白了吗 |
[34:01] | – Roger that. – Once I have Jin, | – 收到 – 我找到金后 |
[34:04] | it will take me ten minutes to make it to the river. | 需要十分钟才能到河边 |
[34:06] | Creating the power surge should take us less than that. | 我们制造电涌所需的时间应该比这少 |
[34:09] | – We’ll start as soon as Ray and Trent get eyes on you. – Jin’s defection | – 雷和特伦特一看到你 – 我们就开始 金的叛逃 |
[34:12] | will embarrass the regime | 将使统治阶层难堪 |
[34:13] | and hopefully ease the suffering of my people. | 并有望减轻我国人民的痛苦 |
[34:15] | You’re helping many by helping me. | 你们通过帮助我 帮助了很多人 |
[34:18] | Safe journey, Kwan. | 一路平安 关 |
[34:20] | Same to all of you. | 你们也一样 |
[34:28] | Let’s go. Roll out in five. | 走吧 五分钟后出发 |
[34:43] | One guard. | 一个警卫 |
[34:45] | Doesn’t have an angle on our planned route. | 没有我们计划的路线 |
[34:49] | Just like Kwan said. | 就像关说的 |
[35:09] | Didn’t see any wires running overhead to the transformers. | 没看到任何连接变压器的电线 |
[35:12] | Breaker room should be on the first deck. | 断路器室应该在第一层 |
[35:24] | Any sign of Jin? | 看到金了吗 |
[35:26] | Nothing yet. Any movement on the road? | 还没 路面有动静吗 |
[35:31] | Negative. | 没有 |
[35:34] | Should give Kwan a straight shot to the riverbank. | 应该能让关直接到河岸 |
[35:39] | Wait a minute, here we go. I got something. | 等等 开始了 我有发现 |
[35:49] | It’s Jin. | 是金 |
[35:52] | Right on time. | 很准时 |
[35:56] | No one’s paying him any attention. | 没人关注他 |
[35:59] | Yeah. Time for Kwan to wrap this thing up. | 是啊 该由关完成这事了 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:05] | There’s still no sign of her. | 还是没看到她 |
[37:20] | This place is a death trap. | 这地方简直就是个死亡陷阱 |
[37:22] | Find the panel, set the bypass. | 找到控制板 设置旁路 |
[37:25] | Getting electrocuted in North Korea | 在朝鲜被电死 |
[37:26] | isn’t exactly how I want to go. | 可不是我想要的 |
[37:29] | I’m sure Kwan doesn’t want to, either. | 我肯定关也不想 |
[37:32] | Hey. Lot of noise out there. | 嘿 外面有动静 |
[37:33] | It’s just hard to tell where it’s coming from. | 只是很难说它是从哪里来的 |
[37:35] | – Check it out. – Roger that. | – 去看看 – 收到 |
[38:33] | Guys, spotted six guards, could be more. | 伙计们 发现六个警卫 可能有更多 |
[38:36] | Kwan said there was only three. | 关说只有3个 |
[38:38] | More eyes to spot us. More anxious minds | 我们在更多人的眼皮底下 |
[38:41] | – asking questions when the power goes down. – We’re fish in a barrel | – 当电源切断时 会有更多焦虑的人下来找问题 – 如果他们来这里查 |
[38:44] | if they start poking around down here. | 我们就是瓮中之鳖 |
[38:54] | What’s the call, Jace? Pull the plug now, | 怎么回事 杰森 现在终止行动 |
[38:57] | – we can slip out undetected.- Look, the entire op’s contingent on what we do here. | – 我们可以悄悄溜走而不被发现 – 听着 整个行动取决于我们在这里做什么 |
[38:59] | We hold what we got. | 我们按原计划继续执行 |
[39:02] | Don’t want to be here any longer than we need to, either, but… | 我们也不想在这里待太久 不过… |
[39:07] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[39:09] | 2, this is 1. | 2号 这是1号 |
[39:10] | What’s going on out there? | 外面情况如何 |
[39:12] | Samson is still out for his stroll, | 参孙还在外面散步 |
[39:14] | but he’s probably on his last lap. | 但可能是他的最后一圈了 |
[39:16] | Good copy. | 好的 |
[39:17] | Looks like he’s slowing down a little bit. | 看起来他的速度减慢了 |
[39:19] | Yeah. If he decides to end his walk early, we’re screwed. | 是啊 如果他决定提前结束散步 我们就完了 |
[39:25] | A vehicle approaching from the east. | 有辆车从东边驶来 |
[39:34] | 1, this is 2. | 1号 这是2号 |
[39:36] | Pass “Price.” | 价值目标通过 |
[39:38] | Copy “Price.” | 收到 价值目标 |
[39:39] | Kwan’s en route.Get the bypass ready. | 关在路上 准备接通旁路 |
[39:42] | Keeps us here another ten minutes. | 让我们在这里多待十分钟 |
[39:45] | Soon as that power is down, | 一旦断电 |
[39:47] | we Charlie Mike. | 我们是查理·迈克 |
[39:49] | 1, this is 3. | 1号 这是3号 |
[39:51] | We got to move.Two tangos heading downstairs. | 我们得走了 两个探戈人要下楼 |
[39:55] | Keep coming, keep coming. | 继续 继续 |
[39:57] | She’s about 30 seconds form the rally point. | 她离集结点还有30秒 |
[40:00] | Jin should just be getting to the blind spot then. | 金应该已经到了盲区 |
[40:03] | Keep coming. | 继续 |
[40:04] | Keep coming, keep coming. | 继续 继续 |
[40:08] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:10] | Secret police. | 秘密警察 |
[40:18] | No. Damn it. | 不 该死的 |
[40:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不… |
[40:22] | Bravo 1, this is 2. | B1 这是2号 |
[40:23] | – I pass “Earthquake.” – Say again your last. | – 我发生“地震” – 再说一遍你的最后一句 |
[40:25] | I say again, “Earthquake.” | 我再说一遍 “地震。” |
[40:27] | Copy “Earthquake.”Virgil’s off the board. | 收到 “地震” 维吉尔出局了 |
[40:29] | Kwan’s been rolled up. | 关被抓起来了 |
[40:38] | Hey, guards are on their way down here. | 警卫正在过来的路上 |
[40:40] | We got to turn and burn. | 我们必须快速撤离 |
[40:43] | If the North Koreans know about Kwan… | 如果朝鲜知道了关的事… |
[40:45] | They might know about us. | 他们就可能知道我们的行动 |
[40:47] | Could explain the extra boots down here. | 这就能解释为什么这里有多余的靴子 |
[40:53] | I thought that rig was supposed to make the river safe, | 我以为那台设备是用来保证河流安全的 |
[40:55] | not black out the whole building. | 而不是整栋楼停电 |
[40:56] | Yeah, that was the idea. | 是的 就是这个意思 |
[40:58] | If it blows the power, they’re gonna be in here | 如果电源切断 他们马上就会过来 |
[41:00] | checking the fuses in no time. | 检查保险丝 |
[41:01] | Op’s been compromised. | 行动被破坏了 |
[41:03] | Pull it. Pull it. | 拔掉 拔掉 |
[41:04] | Come on, let’s go, Blond Edison. | 快点 走吧 金发爱迪生 |
[41:16] | Got no idea how many guards are on-site now. | 不知道现场有多少警卫 |
[41:18] | Gonna be a lot quicker to schwack our way out of this, | 也许我们能更快摆脱这一切 |
[41:20] | K-pop these clowns and go. | 用韩流把这些蠢货轰出去 |
[41:21] | And start a thermonuclear war? | 然后发动一场核战争吗 |
[41:24] | ROEs still stand. | 交战规则仍在 |
[41:26] | We do not fire a shot unless we have to. | 除非万不得已 否则我们不能开枪 |
[41:28] | Brock, lead us out. | 布洛克 带我们出去 |