时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 《海豹突击队》 | |
[00:05] | Jason’s 20 years of combat, | 杰森征战了20年 |
[00:07] | – does that still have you worried? – Headaches, memory loss. | – 这还让你担心吗 – 比如头疼 失忆 |
[00:09] | I hope there’s not something | 我希望他 |
[00:10] | – going on inside his head. – Like Swanny? | – 脑子没什么事 – 像斯旺尼吗 |
[00:11] | You’re the only one that knows | 你是唯一一个知道 |
[00:13] | I’ve been working on my PTS; maybe it’s time I come clean | 我从那以后在接受心理治疗的人 也许我该 |
[00:14] | – to Bravo. – You’ve got nothing to hide. | – 向B队坦白了 – 你没什么好隐瞒的 |
[00:16] | One of my brothers went sideways outside the wire, | 我的兄弟出了岔子 |
[00:18] | might be looking for you to sideline them until | 可能会找你带他们站在一边 |
[00:20] | -they were squared away. – Bravo Team will be conducting an operation | – 直到他们离开 – B队将在朝鲜境内 |
[00:22] | – inside of North Korea. – This is Jin Yong, | – 执行任务 – 这是金勇 |
[00:24] | the godfather of the North Korean weapons program. | 更广为人知的是朝鲜核武器计划的教父 |
[00:28] | – Jin wants to defect. – Bravo won’t be getting him out. | – 金想叛逃 – B队不用救他出来 |
[00:30] | Kwan Jon-Wi, North Korean smuggler, will. | 关琼薇 朝鲜走私者 |
[00:32] | Focus up– if this mission isn’t executed to perfection, | 注意 如果这次任务执行得不完美 |
[00:34] | consequences could be catastrophic. | 其后果可能是灾难性的 |
[02:01] | Bravo 1, this is 2, radio check, over. | B1 我是2号 检查通讯 完毕 |
[02:05] | Been nearly an hour | 他们天黑进去后 |
[02:07] | since they went dark. | 快一个小时了 |
[02:09] | The hell happened in there? | 里面到底发生了什么事 |
[02:19] | – 海豹突击队 – | |
[02:30] | Bravo 1, this is 2, radio check, over. | B1 我是2号 检查通讯 完毕 |
[02:34] | Bravo 1, this is 2, radio check. | B1 我是2号 检查通讯 |
[02:40] | We need to let Havoc know. | 我们得让浩劫(司令部)知道 |
[02:46] | Still 30 minutes from our safe comms window. | 离我们的安全通讯窗口还有30分钟 |
[02:49] | We break that,we expose our position. | 我们突然打开 会暴露我们的位置 |
[02:51] | Bravo 2, this is 1,I have you Lima Charlie, | B2 我是1号 我听到你的声音很清楚 |
[02:54] | -how me? – 1, this is 2, | – 我怎么样 – 1号 我是2号 |
[02:56] | I have you same. What is your position? Over. | 我和你一样 你在什么位置 完毕 |
[02:59] | We re-routed, we’re five klicks north of rally point A, | 我们改变路线了 在集结点A以北五公里处 |
[03:02] | heading east. | 向东行进 |
[03:03] | Good copy, 1. Holding here, Bravo 2 out. | 好的 1号 坚守住 B2退出通讯 |
[03:06] | That’s, uh, that’s gonna add a lot of time to their trip. | 那样的话 他们的行程会多花不少时间 |
[03:13] | Nothing’s changed on target. | 目标没变化 |
[03:15] | I mean, there’s no alarms. | 我是说 没有警报 |
[03:17] | No vehicles, no guards scrambling. | 没有车 没有警卫 |
[03:21] | They haven’t even evacuated Dr. Jin from his barracks. | 他们甚至还没把金博士从营房里疏散出来 |
[03:24] | Evil regime business-as-usual. | 邪恶政权一切如常 |
[03:27] | Kwan put her life on the line, | 关命悬一线 |
[03:29] | and it’s like nothing happened at all. | 却好像什么都没发生过 |
[03:35] | Let’s get our toys and leave, boys. | 拿上玩具走吧 孩子们 |
[03:38] | What do we know– now,talk to me. | 现在是什么情况 告诉我 |
[03:41] | Jin hasn’t been moved, no heightened security. | 金没有被转移 也没有加强安保 |
[03:43] | Tells me the North Koreans aren’t aware | 我判定朝鲜人不知道 |
[03:44] | that Kwan was coming for him. | 关是来救他的 |
[03:46] | Don’t know the whole picture, they might not know about us. | 不知道全部情况 他们可能不知道我们 |
[03:48] | They start turning the screws on Kwan, | 他们开始对关动用酷刑了 |
[03:49] | she’s gonna paint a picture real quick. | 她很快就会招供的 |
[03:51] | – Let’s move. – No, | – 我们撤吧 – 不 |
[03:52] | – we’re not going anywhere, Sonny. – What the hell | – 我们哪也不去 桑尼 – 真见鬼 |
[03:54] | – do you mean, Jace? – What do you mean, what am I talking about? | – 你到底什么意思 杰森 – 你什么意思 我在说什么 |
[03:56] | – We’re not going anywhere. – We-we got a submarine waiting | – 我们哪也不去 – 有艘潜艇在附近 |
[03:57] | – off the coast for us. – We’re not going anywhere. | – 等我们 – 我们哪也不去 |
[03:59] | It’s a five-hour hike to get there, | 步行去那里需要5个小时 |
[04:00] | with only two hours till daybreak. | 离天亮只有2个小时了 |
[04:02] | Okay, getting held up on the way out of this substation, | 好吧 在离开变电站的路上被耽搁 |
[04:04] | taking the long way back, we burned too much time. | 走了很远的路回来 我们浪费了太多时间 |
[04:06] | We’ll be completely exposed for half the hike. | 一半的路程我们都完全暴露在外 |
[04:07] | You’re telling me that sunshine is more scary | 你是说白天比金某人的愤怒更可怕 |
[04:09] | than the wrath of Kim that will come knocking for us | 当他们让关招供后 |
[04:11] | after they get Kwan to spill her guts? | 金某人会来找我们 |
[04:13] | She won’t. | 她不会招供 |
[04:14] | Someone in her network must’ve snitched, | 她的网络组织里肯定有人告密了 |
[04:16] | but Kwan was the only one that knew about us. | 而关是唯一知道我们的人 |
[04:18] | You trust her that much after one conversation? | 你跟她谈了一次就这么信任她了吗 |
[04:21] | – She’s not gonna break. – You sure about that, Ray, huh? | – 她不会崩溃的 – 你确定吗 雷 |
[04:24] | You never know when somebody’s gonna break under pressure. | 你永远不知道 重压之下有人会在什么时候崩溃 |
[04:26] | It’s almost morning! | 快天亮了 |
[04:28] | Okay? The only choice is | 明白吗 唯一的选择 |
[04:30] | – to stick around until nightfall. – Jace, do you have any idea | – 就是待到天黑 – 杰森 你知道这 |
[04:32] | how bad it has to be | 对于我 对于所有人 |
[04:34] | for me, of all people, | 有多糟糕吗 |
[04:36] | to want to rush back to a submarine? | 都想回到潜艇上 |
[04:38] | We’re pulling 50-50 security until | 我们对半分批做防御 |
[04:39] | we exfil tonight, got it? | 直到我们今晚撤离 明白吗 |
[04:51] | Davis, how much longer until their comms window opens up? | 戴维斯 他们的通讯窗口还要多久才能打开 |
[04:54] | Two minutes– hate being in the dark | 2分钟 讨厌什么都不知道 |
[04:55] | while Bravo’s walking through the fire. | 而B队在弹雨中行进 |
[04:57] | Ma’am, there’s a North Korean news report you need to see. | 长官 你得看看朝鲜的新闻报道 |
[05:01] | Bring it up on my screen. | 把它调到我的屏幕上 |
[05:04] | State TV says Kwan was captured | 国家电视台报道 关被捕了 |
[05:06] | trying to infiltrate a research facility. | 试图潜入一所研究机构 |
[05:08] | – They’re calling her a spy. – Any mention of our operators? | – 他们说她是间谍 – 有提到我们的作战人员吗 |
[05:10] | No. | 没有 |
[05:12] | I want all DMZ units mobilized and on demand, right now. | 我需要所有非军事区部队 随时待命 马上 |
[05:15] | From here on out, we’re operating as though | 从现在开始 我们就按任务 |
[05:16] | the mission’s been compromised. | 被破坏的预想那样行动 |
[05:18] | With all due respect, sir. | 恕我直言 长官 |
[05:20] | My team is still out there operating. | 我的小队还在行动 |
[05:22] | If we mobilize, the North Koreans mobilize, | 如果我们动员 朝鲜就会动员 |
[05:24] | and that’ll put a lot more stress on Bravo’s exfil. | 这会给B队的撤离带来更大压力 |
[05:26] | I understand that, Commander. | 我明白 指挥官 |
[05:27] | But the mission failure contingencies we have in place | 但我们现在的任务失败了 |
[05:29] | have to be enacted. | 应急预案必须实施 |
[05:32] | Havoc, this is 1, radio check, over. | 浩劫(司令部) 我是1号 检查通讯 完毕 |
[05:33] | Sir, I have them. | 长官 我收到他们了 |
[05:36] | Bravo 1, we have you Lima Charlie, go ahead. | B1 我们听到你的声音很清楚 继续 |
[05:38] | Havoc, I pass Nails. | 浩劫 我传递“钉子” |
[05:40] | We’re holding here until the next cycle of darkness. | 我们要在这里等下一个天黑 |
[05:42] | We’re pushed 16 hours, how copy? | 我们推迟16个小时 收到了吗 |
[05:44] | We copy Nails and pushing the timetable by 16 hours. | 我们收到“钉子” 时间推迟16个小时 |
[05:47] | Good to hear your voice, Bravo 1. | 很高兴听到你的声音 B1 |
[05:49] | We’ll adjust accordingly. | 我们会进行相应调整 |
[05:50] | Roger that, Bravo 1 out. | 收到 B1退出通讯 |
[05:52] | Sir, “Nails” means they know the op’s been compromised. | 长官 “钉子”的意思是他们知道行动被破坏了 |
[05:56] | How should we proceed? | 我们该如何进行 |
[05:58] | Commander, you and your team | 指挥官 你和你的团队 |
[05:59] | work on getting Bravo out safely. | 负责把B队安全救出 |
[06:02] | Every minute we have boots on the ground | 我们派出的部队在地面上多呆一分钟 |
[06:04] | is a minute closer to catastrophic conflict. | 就离灾难性冲突更近一分钟 |
[06:06] | Let’s get to work. | 大家行动吧 |
[06:32] | You telling me there’s not a scrap of breakfast | 你是说这附近一点早餐 |
[06:34] | around here anywhere? | 都没有吗 |
[06:38] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:39] | That is poetic, okay? | 这充满诗意 好吗 |
[06:42] | There’s not a bite of food anywhere, | 这里一点食物都没有 |
[06:44] | but yet we are keeping bags of our own excrement. | 但我们却把自己的粪便装在袋子里 |
[06:47] | Mandate is to leave no trace. | 命令是不留痕迹 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:58] | whoa, whoa, where’d you get that? | 哇…你从哪儿弄来的 |
[07:03] | Well, when you scarfed all of your food rations last night? | 你昨晚把你所有的口粮都吃光了 |
[07:07] | – I didn’t. – Okay, listen to me. | – 我没有 – 好吧 听我说 |
[07:09] | You give me… a bite. | 给我点…就一口 |
[07:13] | And, uh, | 然后 呃 |
[07:15] | I’ll do your laundry for a month. | 我帮你洗一个月的衣服 |
[07:16] | Hannah give you a crash course | 你在那里装顾家男人 |
[07:18] | while you were acting domesticated there, Curly Joe? | 汉娜给你上了一堂速成课吗 卷毛大兵 |
[07:21] | You shrink your baby’s clothes, and ain’t nobody gonna notice. | 你把孩子的衣服洗缩水了 也没人会注意到 |
[07:23] | It’s one of the many perks of fatherhood. | 这是做父亲的好处之一 |
[07:26] | Do other perks include being rough on Ray? | 其他好处包括对雷粗暴吗 |
[07:29] | We’re rolling with a guy we can’t trust | 我们和一个不能信任的人一起行动 |
[07:31] | and your issue is how I speak to him? | 而你的问题是我怎么跟他说话吗 |
[07:34] | He seems squared away to me. | 在我看来 他似乎已经摆平了 |
[07:35] | Until he isn’t. | 在他没摆平前 |
[07:37] | There’s too much at stake here | 把雷自身的感受 |
[07:39] | for me to put Ray’s feelings | 放在对B队最有利的事情上 |
[07:41] | in front of what’s best for Bravo. | 这对我来说太危险了 |
[07:43] | Now I’m not sure where J’s head is on this. | 现在我不确定杰森是怎么想的 |
[07:50] | I’m up on watch. | 轮到我值班了 |
[07:53] | Can I…? | 我能… |
[07:55] | – Really? – Oh! | – 真的吗 – 哦 |
[08:17] | My eyes are going gray. | 我眼睛都看花了 |
[08:20] | Need a break from that damn scope. | 我需要从那该死的瞄准镜中解脱出来 |
[08:28] | How’s Jason seem this morning? | 杰森今天早上怎么样 |
[08:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:33] | Op was a failure. | 这次行动失败了 |
[08:35] | He won’t let that go, we both know how his mind works. | 他不会放弃的 我们都知道他是怎么想的 |
[08:38] | How he fixates. | 他很执着 |
[08:41] | Right, he won’t forget. | 对 他不会不去想 |
[08:45] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[08:48] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:50] | Does J seem a little different to you lately? | 你最近觉得杰森有点不一样吗 |
[08:54] | You’ve been with him a lot more than I have the past few months. | 在过去的几个月里 你和他在一起的时间比我多得多 |
[08:58] | Something to clock, you’d be the one doing it. | 要注意到的话 你就是那个注意到的人 |
[09:01] | So… what is it? | 所以…怎么了 |
[09:06] | It’s nothing worth bringing up here. | 此刻说这些没什么意义 |
[09:13] | There he is, Dr. Jin. | 他来了 金博士 |
[09:17] | Getting picked up from work, same time as usual. | 和往常一样 下班后被接走 |
[09:21] | Nothing’s changed since Kwan got taken out. | 自从关被带走后一切都没变化 |
[09:37] | Anything on overwatch? | 监控到什么了 |
[09:39] | Nothing to indicate our position’s been compromised. | 没有任何迹象表明我们的位置被暴露了 |
[09:42] | Dr. Jin’s going to work, life goes on. | 金博士去上班 生活与平常一样 |
[09:44] | Yeah, for everyone except Kwan. | 是啊 除了关 所有人都是 |
[09:47] | Well, she knew what she was up against, right? | 她知道自己面对的是什么 对吧 |
[09:51] | Took a lot of courage, what she tried to do. | 她想要做的事需要很大的勇气 |
[09:55] | Why don’t we finish what she started? | 我们为什么不去完成她未竟的事业 |
[09:58] | – What are you, uh… – Got his pattern of life right here, nothing’s changed. | – 你在说什么 – 他在这里的生活模式 什么都没变 |
[10:01] | Hey, we gotta wait till dark anyway. | 反正我们也得等到天黑 |
[10:05] | We can get Jin. | 我们能救出金 |
[10:07] | You ain’t thinking straight, Ray. | 你没想明白 雷 |
[10:09] | Thinking straight enough to ask why six of us can’t do | 想明白了 一个没受过训的人都愿意去做这事 |
[10:11] | what one person with none of our training was willing to. | 为什么我们六个人不能去做 |
[10:13] | That true about the pattern of life, nothing’s changed? | 生活模式是真的什么都没变吗 |
[10:14] | I just told you that. | 我刚才对你说了 |
[10:16] | Far as we could tell. | 我们看得出来 |
[10:18] | I think your lack of breakfast is a problem. | 我觉得你们不吃早餐是个问题 |
[10:21] | Good old bowl of Cap’n Crunch, and none of us | 一碗美味的船长脆麦片 我们都 |
[10:23] | would be considering this mass suicide attempt. | 不会考虑集体自杀 |
[10:26] | Look, for us to make exfil with cover of dark, | 听着 我们要在夜色的掩护下撤退 |
[10:29] | we gotta leave by, I think, 2300? | 我想 我们应该在23点撤离 |
[10:33] | Jin is back at the residence compound by 2100. | 金在21点回到住所 |
[10:35] | How the hell we supposed to do a hostage rescue | 我们应该如何营救人质 |
[10:37] | with no ISR, no vehicle, | 没有图像侦察 没有车辆 |
[10:39] | no license to shoot, all while | 不允许开枪 |
[10:41] | attempting to remain invisible? | 还要保持隐秘 |
[10:43] | We have till tonight to figure that out. | 我们得在今晚之前弄清楚 |
[10:52] | How copy? Over. | 收到了吗 完毕 |
[10:53] | All copy. Stand by, 1. Over. | 收到 待命 1号 完毕 |
[10:55] | Did I just hear all that correctly? | 我没听错吧 |
[10:56] | If they have a chance to recover the operation, | 如果他们有机会恢复行动 |
[10:58] | we need to run it up the chain. | 我们得向上级汇报 |
[10:59] | Should’ve known Bravo couldn’t just sit by | 早该知道B队不会只是平静地 |
[11:01] | – calmly until nightfall. – Idle minds. | – 坐到天黑 – 闲着就发愁 |
[11:03] | I can coordinate the exfil platforms | 我可以协调撤离平台 |
[11:05] | to accommodate the new op plan, but I’ll need prior approval. | 来配合新的行动计划 但我需要事先得到批准 |
[11:08] | Let’s run it up then. | 那我们快点行动 |
[11:10] | Any proposed op plan needs to be complete and iron-clad. | 任何拟定的行动计划都必须是完整的 铁板钉钉的 |
[11:14] | They don’t know who Jason Hayes or Bravo is, | 他们不知道杰森·海耶斯和B队是谁 |
[11:16] | and they don’t care. | 他们也不在乎 |
[11:18] | Just get an op plan, we’ll see if it sells. | 先搞个行动计划 看看能不能被采纳 |
[11:23] | Let’s see what we’re working with here, boys. | 让我们看看这是怎么回事 伙计们 |
[11:25] | Got an overview of Jin’s compound, all right? | 我大致了解了金的住处 |
[11:28] | He’s housed here. | 他住在这里 |
[11:30] | Here’s our notes from glassing the compound the last two days. | 这是我们在过去两天观察这个院子时的记录 |
[11:33] | Recon Kwan left behind; surveillance photos, | 关留下的 监视照片 |
[11:36] | notes on Dr. Jin’s routine– she was good. | 金博士的日常记录 她做得很好 |
[11:39] | Yeah, she still got caught though. | 是啊 但她还是被抓了 |
[11:41] | Not to mention how the hell | 更别提我们 |
[11:42] | we gonna convince Jin to gain our trust? | 要如何说服金信任我们 |
[11:45] | The message she was going to pass to him from his wife. | 她要把他妻子的口信转达给他 |
[11:49] | Okay, may I remind all of us | 好了 我提醒一下 |
[11:51] | that we’re working without no vehicles, | 我们行动时没有交通工具 |
[11:54] | ISR, ATAKs, bullets, calories. | 图像侦察 空中侦察系统 卡路里 |
[11:58] | Problem. | 困难 |
[12:00] | Kwan’s plan hinged on intercepting Jin | 关的计划是在金 |
[12:02] | when he was out for his evening walk. | 傍晚外出散步时截住他 |
[12:04] | A walk he only takes every other night. | 他每隔一个晚上才去散步 |
[12:06] | Not tonight. | 今晚不会 |
[12:09] | How the hell we gonna get close to this guy? | 我们要怎么接近这家伙 |
[12:11] | A boom box and Peter Gabriel tape’s | 一台录音机和彼得·加布里尔的磁带 |
[12:13] | gonna be real hard to come by down here. | 在这里很难找到 |
[12:16] | Van carrying Jin from the worksite goes up this road here. | 面包车载着金从工地上走这条路 |
[12:18] | Unless someone HAHO’d in a spike-strip, | 除非有人空投阻车钉带 |
[12:20] | I don’t see how we stop it. | 我不知道该怎么截停它 |
[12:21] | No, vehicle interdiction, that’s a no-go. | 不 拦截车辆 这行不通 |
[12:23] | Two. | 2个人 |
[12:25] | Two, straight up here. | 2个人 就在这里 |
[12:29] | – No. – No. | – 不 – 不 |
[12:34] | No. | 不 |
[12:36] | Full frontal assault? | 正面攻击 |
[12:37] | No. | 不 |
[12:38] | All right, fine. | 好的 不错 |
[12:40] | Two are on watch. | 2个人警戒 |
[12:42] | – All right. | 好的 |
[12:46] | – No. | 不 |
[12:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:58] | At which time, | 在这段时间 |
[12:59] | they’ll move to their original exfil point with Dr. Jin. | 他们会和金博士一起转移到原来的撤离点 |
[13:01] | – Any questions? – Thank you, Commander, | – 有问题吗 – 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[13:04] | for that thorough brief. | 作了详细的汇报 |
[13:06] | I believe the risks dramatically outweigh the reward. | 我相信风险远远大于回报 |
[13:09] | We understand, sir, the risk is high. | 我们明白 长官 风险很大 |
[13:11] | But from a special operations perspective, | 但从特种作战的角度来看 |
[13:12] | this op plan is solid. | 这个行动计划很可靠 |
[13:14] | As you well know, no plan survives first contact. | 正如你所知 任何计划都经不起首次接敌 |
[13:17] | And in this case, Korea– both North and South– | 在这种情况下 朝鲜和韩国 |
[13:20] | might not survive your team’s first contact either. | 也可能在你们首次接敌中无法存活 |
[13:23] | Sir, I was Bravo Team’s OIC for years. | 长官 我在B队的独立情报室干了很多年 |
[13:25] | They would never suggest this op | 如果他们对成功没有合理的预期 |
[13:27] | if they didn’t have a reasonable expectation of success. | 他们是不会建议这次行动的 |
[13:30] | I have full faith in their ability. | 我完全相信他们的能力 |
[13:31] | – I’ll take it under advisement. – Sir, we only have | – 我要仔细考虑 – 长官 B队的 |
[13:33] | two minutes left in Bravo’s comms window. | 通讯窗口只剩两分钟了 |
[13:35] | Any decision needs to happen now. | 现在就得做决定 |
[13:47] | Hey, Ray. | 嘿 雷 |
[13:49] | What you doing, Ray? | 你在干嘛 雷 |
[13:56] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[14:00] | None of your business, Sonny. | 不关你的事 桑尼 |
[14:02] | Yeah, it’s as if you’re over there dreaming up some way | 是啊 就好像你在梦里想办法 |
[14:05] | to get us out over our skis again. | 让我们再从滑雪板上爬起来 |
[14:07] | You don’t think we can handle the op? | 你觉得我们搞不定这次行动吗 |
[14:10] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[14:11] | I know you’re torn-up over Kwan. | 我知道你因为关的事心烦意乱 |
[14:14] | But martyrdom is supposed to be in the enemies’ playbook, | 但夸大痛苦的行为应该是敌人的伎俩 |
[14:20] | – not yours. Hey! | 不是你的 嘿 |
[14:22] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:23] | Don’t need you stepping in, Spenser. | 你不要插手 斯宾塞 |
[14:26] | – Let me do my thing. – I just want to make sure | – 让我做自己的事 – 我只想确认一下 |
[14:29] | everyone’s “thing” | 每个人的“心事” |
[14:31] | is keeping Bravo’s neck in one piece. | 都能保持B队的完好无损 |
[14:33] | You already made your case against the follow-on, Sonny. | 你已经对后续行动提出了异议 桑尼 |
[14:35] | Bravo 1 disagreed. | B1不同意 |
[14:37] | The blind spot Jace has for you… | 杰森为了你无视一切… |
[14:40] | It’s gonna get us T-boned. | 这会害死我们 |
[14:42] | This about the mission, or something else? | 是关于任务 还是别的什么 |
[14:45] | ‘Cause Jason wouldn’t be pushing the op plan | 杰森如果有疑问 |
[14:48] | – if he had any doubts. – Everything good? | – 就不会推进行动计划 – 都没事吧 |
[14:51] | Yeah, everybody’s good. | 是啊 一切都好 |
[14:52] | – What’d Havoc say? – There a problem? | – 浩劫说什么 – 有问题吗 |
[14:56] | Op is green-lit, roll out in 30. | 行动被批准 30分钟后出发 |
[15:16] | Clay, you’re with me. Trent, Sonny, you know what to do. | 克莱 你和我在一起 特伦特 桑尼 你们知道该怎么做 |
[15:18] | – Ray, overwatch with Brock. – Overwatch? | – 雷 和布洛克一起掩护 – 掩护吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, overwatch. | 是 掩护 |
[15:26] | – What’s up? – You regret having me here? | – 怎么了 – 你后悔让我来这里了 |
[15:29] | Excuse me? | 你确定是这样吗 |
[15:30] | Feel like you’re second-guessing some of my involvement. | 感觉就像是你在质疑我的加入 |
[15:32] | Your involvement is the whole reason | 你的加入就是我们 |
[15:35] | why we’re even attempting this op, Ray. | 这次行动的全部原因 雷 |
[15:37] | Yeah, an op that I’ll be watching from the sidelines | 是啊 这次行动我会 |
[15:39] | – on overwatch, again. – Exactly. | – 再一次旁观 – 没错 |
[15:41] | Without ISR, you will be our only eyes. | 没有图像侦察 你将是我们唯一的眼睛 |
[15:43] | That more than puts you in the game. | 这比让你进入游戏更重要 |
[15:46] | You’re in, do good. | 你加入了 有帮助 |
[15:47] | Didn’t answer my question, Jason. | 没回答我的问题 杰森 |
[15:50] | Jock up, Ray. | 快点 雷 |
[15:51] | Jock up. Ready? | 快点 准备好了吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:31] | Got 1 and 6, they’re in. | 1号和6号 他们进去了 |
[16:35] | Holding by building two. | 在2号楼等候 |
[16:37] | I see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[16:42] | Stand by, Bravo 1. | 待命 B1 |
[16:44] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[16:51] | Move. | 走 |
[17:05] | Bravo 1, you have two mikes before | B1 在巡逻队再次经过之前 |
[17:08] | the patrol passes your way again. | 你有两分钟时间 |
[17:28] | Bravo 1, vehicle carrying Samson | B1 载着参孙的车 |
[17:30] | is approaching your position, one mike out. | 正接近你的位置 还有一个懒鬼跟着 |
[17:33] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:35] | There’s no pictures of his wife or daughter here. | 这里没有他妻子和女儿的照片 |
[17:37] | They got out. | 他们叛逃了 |
[17:40] | As far as the State’s concerned, they don’t exist. | 就政府而言,他们根本不存在 |
[17:42] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[17:44] | Bravo 1, this is 2. | B1 我是2号 |
[17:46] | Vehicle is parked. | 停车了 |
[17:48] | Samson is approaching your position. | 参孙正在接近你的位置 |
[17:50] | If he puts up a fight, we’re screwed here. | 如果他反抗 我们就完了 |
[18:20] | – Hey, Dr. Jin, do not make a sound. – Hey, hey. | – 嗨 金博士 别出声 – 嘿 嘿 |
[18:22] | – We’re here to help you. – We’re not here to hurt you, | – 我们是来帮你的 – 我们不是来害你的 |
[18:24] | do you understand? We’re not here to hurt you. | 你明白吗 我们不是来害你的 |
[18:25] | Your wife, So-yi, | 你的妻子 素怡 |
[18:27] | and your daughter. | 和你女儿 |
[18:29] | They want to see you again at the waterfalls. | 他们想在瀑布那儿再见到你 |
[18:32] | At Seoraksan. | 在雪岳山 |
[18:37] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[18:39] | – Let him go. | 放开他 |
[18:43] | The work they make me do for them, it is all in there. | 他们让我做的事 都在里面 |
[18:49] | Easy. | 放松 |
[19:03] | They don’t know I keep it for myself. | 他们不知道我备份了 |
[19:08] | Well played. Let’s get ready to roll. | 干得好 我们准备出发 |
[19:10] | Bravo 1, be advised. | B1 注意 |
[19:12] | You have two enemy moving to your location. | 有两个敌人向你的位置移动 |
[19:14] | Hold fast. | 原地不动 |
[19:27] | He said he heard a noise in here. | 他说他听到这里有动静 |
[19:30] | Stand by, working the problem. | 准备 解除麻烦 |
[19:32] | Bravo 4, this is 2, time to shine. | B4 我是2号 该引爆了 |
[19:40] | Send it. | 起爆 |
[19:42] | – Come on. – Bravo 4, do you copy? | – 快点 – B4 收到了吗 |
[19:44] | Send it. | 起爆 |
[19:46] | 2, this is 4. Roger, we stand by. | 2号 我是4号 收到 我们准备好了 |
[19:50] | Remote’s not working. Cover me. | 遥控器坏了 掩护我 |
[20:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:04] | Talk to them, all right? | 跟他们交谈 好吗 |
[20:06] | Keep them outside. | 让他们呆在外面 |
[20:08] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:14] | Can I phone-a-friend on Doctor H-bomb they got in there? | 我能给朋友打电话吗 他们带进去的那个氢弹博士 |
[20:18] | Bravo 3, it is now or never. | B3 机不可失 |
[20:45] | Bravo 1, your path is clear. Break. | B1 你的路线畅通 稍停通讯 |
[20:47] | Bravo 3, you have two tangos coming in hot. | B3 有2个敌人向你靠近 |
[20:50] | Hold in the tree line. | 呆在树林边别动 |
[20:52] | Negative, negative, hold! | 不行 不行 别动 |
[20:57] | Appreciate it, Ray. | 不胜感激 雷 |
[21:42] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[21:44] | SIGINT shows North Korea has raised their mobilization level. | 通信情报显示 朝鲜已经提高了动员水平 |
[21:46] | All border defenses and bases are on alert. | 所有边境防御和基地处于戒备状态 |
[21:49] | Nation’s one big warship, | 整个国家是一艘大战舰 |
[21:51] | and it just went to its battle stations. | 它刚刚进入了战斗状态 |
[21:53] | Could have nothing to do | 可能跟B队的出现 |
[21:54] | with Bravo’s presence. | 没有任何关系 |
[21:55] | Pyongyang’s made that same move a dozen times this year. | 平壤今年已经做出了十几次同样的举动 |
[21:57] | Saber rattling. | 炫耀武力 |
[21:59] | Yeah, well, either way, it puts North Korean Navy ships | 不管怎样 这都让朝鲜海军舰艇 |
[22:02] | into a defensive posture. | 处于了防御状态 |
[22:04] | Brass is pulling all U.S. assets | 高层正把所有美国军舰 |
[22:07] | out into international waters. | 撤到国际水域 |
[22:09] | Within hours, enemy ships will be scouring the shores. | 几小时内 敌舰就会在海岸线上搜寻 |
[22:12] | Call’s been made. | 已经下命令了 |
[22:13] | Bravo makes it to the sub by 0600, or it’s gone. | B队必须在6点前到达潜艇 否则它就离开 |
[22:21] | – Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:24] | Come on. | 过来 |
[22:26] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:27] | Havoc, this is 1, | 浩劫 我是1号 |
[22:28] | I pass Million Dollar. | 我通过了百万美元的交易 |
[22:32] | Jin had this stashed away, | 金把这个藏起来了 |
[22:34] | says it’s a copy of all the weapons work he’s done. | 说这是他所有核武器研究的备份 |
[22:35] | Jackpot. I’ll make sure it’s secure. | 中大奖了 我会确保它的安全 |
[22:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:38] | Nearly toasted my buns lighting that firecracker. | 点个爆竹差点把我烤焦了 |
[22:40] | Back of my pants still got full coverage? | 我裤子后面还能遮住吗 |
[22:42] | – Straining like usual. – Okay. | – 像平常一样紧绷着 – 好吧 |
[22:47] | – Hey, Doc, want some water? | 博士 要喝水吗 |
[22:50] | Take a breath. You’re safe. | 深呼吸 你很安全 |
[22:52] | All right, hey, look, we’ve got a drop-dead exfil at 0600. | 好吧 听着 我们要在早上6点前撤退 |
[22:55] | They’re not gonna wait for us. We gotta move. | 他们不会等我们的 我们得走了 |
[22:57] | We got a 20-klick hike ahead of us. | 我们还有20公里的路要走 |
[22:58] | Look, making that exfil window | 听着 我们找到撤离窗口 |
[23:00] | should be no problem for us, | 对我们来说应该不成问题 |
[23:01] | but what about our friend? | 但是我们的朋友呢 |
[23:03] | The guy’s pretty gassed from that one-klick move up here. | 这家伙刚走了一公里就喘不过气来 |
[23:07] | Hey, Doc, what size shoe you wear? | 博士 你穿多大号的鞋 |
[23:10] | Yeah, let’s get you some new ones for the walk. | 我给你换双新的好走路 |
[23:12] | – We’ll swap with you. – Yeah. I’m… | – 我跟你换 – 是 我… |
[23:14] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[23:18] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[23:27] | Eat that, drink some water. You’re all right, okay? | 吃那个 喝点水 你没事的 好吗 |
[23:28] | – Burning time here, Ray. – Just need another minute. | – 真是浪费时间 雷 – 再等一分钟 |
[23:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:35] | Vitals are fine. He’s overwhelmed. | 生命体征正常 他不堪重负 |
[23:37] | Probably having a panic attack. | 可能是恐慌症发作 |
[23:38] | We’re pressing our luck here, Jace. We just landed | 我们在这里全靠碰好运气 杰森 我们正好碰上了 |
[23:40] | on a frail old man Whammy. | 一个虚弱的老头 |
[23:42] | – Might be another angle here. – What’s that? | – 或许这是另一种手段 – 是什么 |
[23:50] | What are you doing? I already packed that thing away. | 你在干嘛 我已经把那东西收起来了 |
[23:51] | Ray. Not now. | 雷 现在行不通了 |
[23:54] | Jin isn’t fit to make the hike. | 金不适合步行 |
[23:55] | Okay, his condition puts us all in danger. | 他的情况让我们都很危险 |
[23:57] | Right, this hard drive lets us get out with some intel. | 没错 这个硬盘能让我们带点情报出去 |
[24:00] | So you want to take that and just leave him? | 所以你想拿着这个离开他吗 |
[24:02] | Or we drag him with us, miss our exfil, | 要不我们拖着他走 错过撤离 |
[24:03] | and we all end up here stranded. | 最终 我们都困在这里 |
[24:05] | So we help him along. Carry him if we have to. | 我们得帮他 必要的时候我们背着他走 |
[24:07] | If we weren’t up against the clock. Okay, but he’s gonna | 如果我们不赶时间 但他会 |
[24:09] | slow us down, waste time that we can’t afford. | 拖我们的后腿 浪费给予我们的时间 |
[24:11] | We’re talking about a man’s life here. | 我们在讨论一个人的生命 |
[24:12] | Which is why we need to consider trading so this op | 所以我们需要权衡利弊 以免这次行动 |
[24:14] | doesn’t become catastrophic. | 变成灾难性的 |
[24:16] | Enough. | 够了 |
[24:18] | Time to move. Now. | 该撤离了 马上 |
[24:32] | No point watching the clock. | 没有必要盯着时间看 |
[24:35] | 0600 will come either way. | 无论如何6点都会到来 |
[24:37] | Just wish I had another comms window to know when Bravo | 真希望我还有个通讯窗口知道 B队什么时候 |
[24:38] | started their patrol. | 起身出发 |
[24:40] | You know, what pace they’re making. | 你得知道他们在以什么速度行进 |
[24:44] | – Thank you. – What’s that? | – 谢谢 – 那是什么 |
[24:47] | The least I can do. | 这是我能做的 |
[24:52] | General Parham, if I may, sir? | 帕汉姆将军 请允许我说几句 |
[24:54] | I’ve had my techs tracking | 我已经让技术人员追踪了 |
[24:56] | all the North Korean Navy vessel movements since they upped | 朝鲜海军船只的所有活动 |
[24:58] | their mobilization level. | 他们的动员级别 |
[25:00] | You’ll see that the increase in activity tapers dramatically | 你会看到清津北部的活动 |
[25:04] | north of Chongjin. | 急剧减少 |
[25:05] | Just as it did the last two times North Korea | 就像前两次那样 |
[25:07] | ratcheted their defensive posture. | 朝鲜逐渐改变了防御姿态 |
[25:10] | You’ve committed resources to this extracurricular project | 你为这个课外项目投入资源 |
[25:12] | to what end? | 是为了什么 |
[25:13] | Well, sir, considering that our exfil location is 200 miles | 长官 考虑到我们的撤离地点在清津以北 |
[25:17] | north of Chongjin, I’d suggest that our submarine | 200英里处 我建议我们的潜艇 |
[25:19] | can safely loiter past 0600 if necessary. | 可以在早上6点以后安全离开 |
[25:22] | You’re trying to buy them time. | 你是在为他们争取时间 |
[25:25] | Lieutenant, | 上尉 |
[25:27] | do you know what’s on the other side of that wall? | 你知道墙的另一边是什么吗 |
[25:30] | I’m not speaking figuratively. | 我不是在打比方 |
[25:32] | The room next to us is effectively | 我们旁边的房间实际上是 |
[25:34] | a World War III command center. | 一个第三次世界大战的指挥中心 |
[25:37] | If a U.S. submarine is discovered | 如果美国潜艇 |
[25:38] | by a North Korean vessel– | 被朝鲜船只发现 |
[25:40] | perhaps one you missed in your unsolicited assessment– | 如果你在私自评估中遗漏了一个 |
[25:43] | we will all be in that room, working a much bigger problem. | 我们都将在那个房间里 处理一个更大的问题了 |
[25:46] | – Yes, sir, I understand. – If Bravo’s unable | – 是 长官 我明白 – 如果B队不能 |
[25:49] | to rendezvous with the SDV team by 0600 they’ll go on E&E. | 在6点前与特种舟艇队会合 他们将进行躲避与逃生 |
[26:00] | Hey, you took your shot. | 嗨 你已经试过了 |
[26:04] | That matters. | 这点很重要 |
[26:14] | Come on, you are killing me, Doc. | 拜托 你要弄死我了 博士 |
[26:17] | Okay, it is Rio Bravo. | 好吧 是《赤胆屠龙》 |
[26:19] | The Searchers. | 《搜索者》 |
[26:21] | High Plains Drifter. Fistful of Dollars. | 《荒野浪子》 《荒野大镖客》 |
[26:24] | – End of discussion, huh? – No, no, no, I tell you what. | – 讨论到此结束 – 不 不…我告诉你 |
[26:26] | Okay, whatever bootleg DVDs you got, they were warped, | 不管你有什么盗版DVD 都是扭曲的 |
[26:28] | because there is no way in hell that Clint was badder | 因为克林特绝对不可能坏 |
[26:31] | than the Duke. | 比公爵更 |
[26:32] | Hey, Brock, you’re up. | 布洛克 该你了 |
[26:40] | How them slippers there, Blonderella? | 他们的拖鞋怎么样 金发妞 |
[26:43] | Feet lost feeling an hour ago. | 一小时前 脚就失去知觉了 |
[26:55] | Ocean air couldn’t taste any sweeter if you honey-basted it. | 如果你用蜂蜜涂抹 海洋的空气尝起来就不会再甜了 |
[26:58] | Dinner bell hasn’t rung yet, Sonny. | 晚饭铃还没响呢 桑尼 |
[27:14] | Trip wire. | 绊线 |
[27:16] | No. | 不 |
[27:17] | It’s for the soldiers who patrol here– | 是为在这里巡逻的士兵准备的 |
[27:20] | warns them not to step into the minefield. | 警告他们不要踏入雷区 |
[27:23] | That minefield we’re gonna have to cross. | 我们要穿过的那片雷区 |
[27:25] | Probe? | 探针呢 |
[27:28] | You guys remember that game, Operation? | 你们还记得那个Operation游戏吗 |
[27:32] | Red nose lights up when you make one wrong move. | 你走错一步 红鼻子就会亮起来 |
[27:35] | All right, boys, you know the drill. | 好了 伙计们 你们知道该怎么做 |
[27:37] | Just stay directly in line with me. | 跟紧我就行了 |
[28:37] | You guys cut it close to takeoff. | 伙计们快起飞了 |
[28:40] | Always a hassle getting through the security line. | 过安检总是很麻烦的 |
[28:55] | I need to punch a hole in Jin’s fin straps. | 我得在金的鳍带上打个洞 |
[28:57] | Where’s that, uh, where’s that EOD probe you were using? | 你用过的那根拆弹小组的探针呢 |
[29:05] | I must’ve left it back in the minefield. | 我一定是落在雷区了 |
[29:08] | You forgot it? | 你忘了吗 |
[29:11] | Hey, look, man, I’ll get you a brand-new one. | 听着 伙计 我会给你买根新的 |
[29:12] | Gold-plated and everything, all right? | 都是镀金的 好吗 |
[29:14] | Let’s just get this swim part over with. | 我们赶紧把游泳的部分做完吧 |
[29:16] | North Koreans find it, they’ll know that we crossed | 朝鲜人找到了,就知道我们越过了 |
[29:18] | – that minefield. – Yeah, that undoes our whole invisible act. | – 雷区 – 是啊 那样我们的秘密行动就失败了 |
[29:22] | Got two soldiers on patrol. | 有两个士兵在巡逻 |
[29:23] | Might find it too before we get out of here. | 也许在我们离开这里之前也能找到 |
[29:25] | I’ll have to beat them to it. | 我得先他们一步 |
[29:29] | Cover us. | 掩护我们 |
[29:48] | Bravo 1, this is 3. | B1 我是3号 |
[29:52] | We got sharks about 100 meters from your pos. | 我们在离你100米远的地方发现了鲨鱼 |
[29:57] | And they are getting closer. | 它们越来越近了 |
[30:44] | Bravo 1, we’ve got sharks about | B1 附近有鲨鱼 |
[30:47] | 50 meters from your pos. | 离你的位置50米远 |
[32:06] | Havoc, this is 1. | 浩劫 我是1号 |
[32:07] | I pass Kids Say. | 我们通过童言阶段 |
[32:09] | We are in exfil platform and RTB. Over. | 我们在撤离平台 并且返回基地 完毕 |
[32:11] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[32:47] | Now a better time to talk about it? | 是时候谈谈了吧 |
[32:51] | Are you still wondering why I put you on overwatch? | 你还在想我为什么让你做掩护吗 |
[32:56] | I’m still wondering if you’re doubting me outside the wire. | 我还在想你是不是在怀疑我 |
[32:58] | Moment we touched down on North Korean turf, | 当我们在朝鲜的地盘着陆时 |
[33:01] | I felt like Bravo’s baggage, man. | 我感觉就像B队的包袱,伙计 |
[33:06] | All right, Ray, maybe I was trying to take a little weight | 好吧 雷 也许我是想帮你 |
[33:08] | off your shoulders just so you can get your footing, you know? | 减轻点压力 好让你站稳脚跟 你知道吗 |
[33:13] | How do I prove I’ve found it? | 我怎么证明我找回它了 |
[33:15] | By doing everything your team leader tells you to do, | 按照队长的指令去做每件事 |
[33:16] | which you did, so I got no concerns. | 你做到了 所以我没有顾虑 |
[33:18] | I’m good with you, Ray. | 和你在一起很棒 雷 |
[33:22] | What about them? | 那他们呢 |
[33:23] | They might have questions. | 他们可能会有疑问 |
[33:27] | You said it yourself… | 你自己也说过… |
[33:29] | the more I open up about my PTS, | 我对我的创伤后痛苦综合症透露的越多 |
[33:32] | Command may catch wind, scrutinize me. | 司令部就可能抓住风声 仔细审查我 |
[33:35] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[33:39] | It’s your career. | 这是你的职业 |
[33:42] | Maybe I play it safe. | 也许我会谨慎行事 |
[33:44] | Keep quiet. | 保持沉默 |
[33:47] | Hopefully I’ll regain the boys’ trust over time. | 希望随着时间的推移 我能重获伙计们的信任 |
[33:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊… |
[33:58] | Man… | 伙计… |
[34:00] | That… op was one to tell the grandkids about. | 这次行动可以告诉孙辈们 |
[34:05] | If one word of it didn’t land us in Gitmo. | 只要我们不被关进关塔那摩的话 |
[34:09] | Well, it would’ve been a lot worse, you know, | 如果你不帮我找回 |
[34:11] | if you didn’t help me retrieve that EOD probe. | 那个拆弹小组的探针 情况会很糟 |
[34:14] | – Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:16] | Figures, you know. | 推测而已 你知道的 |
[34:18] | Jason Hayes has the slightest mental glitch | 哪怕杰森·海耶斯有最轻微的精神故障 |
[34:19] | and it nearly causes Armageddon. | 都会导致毁灭性的世界大战 |
[34:21] | Man does nothing halfway. | 人不能半途而废 |
[34:23] | Mm… | 嗯… |
[34:26] | “Mental glitch.” Is that what you’re calling it? | “精神故障” 这就是你所说的吗 |
[34:30] | Just, uh… not like you to forget something. | 只是 呃…你不像会忘事的人 |
[34:33] | Other than at Ray’s party the other day. | 除了那天在雷的派对上 |
[34:35] | What the hell’s that got to do with anything? | 跟这事有什么关系吗 |
[34:38] | I’m just making sure you’re all good. | 我只是想确定你没事 |
[34:39] | Chaos in the exfil. | 撤离时一片混乱 |
[34:41] | Game moves a lot faster when you’re leading the team. | 当你领导小队的时候 行动会进展得很快 |
[34:45] | – Right. Thousand things at once. – Yeah. | – 对 同时要做很多事 – 是啊 |
[34:47] | It’s hard to keep your eye on it all. | 你很难把注意力集中在所有的事情上 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:53] | it’s hard to keep your eye on it all during every op, | 每次行动都要盯着是很难的 |
[34:56] | but you always do. | 但你总是盯着 |
[34:58] | Until this one. | 直到这次 |
[35:11] | Come on, man, I can’t believe not one of y’all want to | 拜托 伙计 我真不敢相信你们居然没人想 |
[35:13] | roll with me to the Bulkhead. | 和我一起去舱壁(酒吧) |
[35:15] | You know, I’ve been away so long that my-my boots | 你们知道吗 我离开太久了 我的靴子 |
[35:17] | don’t make that sticky beer noise anymore. | 不再发出那种让人为难的啤酒噪音了 |
[35:21] | Unleashed after keeping yourself family-friendly down in Texas | 在过去的几个月里 你在德州一直和家人 |
[35:23] | the last few months. | 和睦相处 |
[35:24] | It’s gonna be ugly. | 性情别扭了 |
[35:26] | Yeah, it’s scary to think what it looks like | 是啊 一想到家里没有莉安娜 |
[35:29] | without Leanne at home to answer to. | 是什么样子就害怕 |
[35:33] | Man, I don’t know where the hell I’d be without them | 伙计 如果没有那双评判的小眼睛盯着我 |
[35:35] | tiny little judging eyes staring down at me. | 我真不知道会在哪里 |
[35:38] | Yeah, we’ll check the police reports and ditches. | 是啊 我们会去查一下警方报告和沟渠 |
[35:47] | Hey, uh, Jace, look, um… | 嗨 杰森 听着… |
[35:50] | I ran my mouth, um… more than usual on this op. | 我的嘴…在这次行动中比平常多 |
[35:54] | You know, it was wrong for me | 知道吗 我不该 |
[35:56] | to, uh… challenge your judgment. | 挑战你的判断力 |
[35:58] | Look, man, you know what, you’re just… | 听着 伙计 你知道吗 你只是… |
[36:01] | you’re just looking out for Bravo. | 你只是在为B队着想 |
[36:03] | Being more than just the shooter. | 不仅仅是开枪射击 |
[36:05] | It’s good to see you, uh… | 很高兴看到你 |
[36:07] | pulling more than your weight,Sonny. | 承担起责任 桑尼 |
[36:10] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[36:15] | Hey, fellas, uh… | 嘿 伙计们… |
[36:16] | hold up. | 等等 |
[36:19] | Had something I wanted to say to y’all. | 我有话想对你们说 |
[36:28] | I know the last deployment left you with some questions | 我知道上次任务给你们留下了关于我的 |
[36:31] | about me. | 一些疑问 |
[36:34] | It left me with some, too. | 也给我留下了一些疑问 |
[36:38] | One answer I’ve found is that… | 我找到了一个答案… |
[36:41] | I have PTS. | 我得了创伤后痛苦综合症 |
[36:47] | the trauma I went through when I was held captive, | 我被囚禁时所经历的创伤 |
[36:51] | it had its hooks in me harder than I wanted to admit. | 它对我的影响比我想承认的勇气更大 |
[36:58] | That’s what made me freeze up in Nigeria. | 这就是我在尼日利亚变得迟钝的原因 |
[37:02] | Thank God Sonny was there | 感谢上帝 桑尼在那里 |
[37:03] | to take the shot when I couldn’t. | 在我不能开枪的时候开枪了 |
[37:06] | Just like every one of you have… | 就像你们每个人… |
[37:09] | saved me at some point. | 救了我一命 |
[37:13] | Which is why I owe you the truth. | 所以我欠你们一个真相 |
[37:17] | Whatever consequences it might bring. | 不管这会带来什么后果 |
[37:24] | Uh, I, uh… | 我… |
[37:26] | I’m doing the work to make sure I’m solid. | 我这么做是为了确保自己可靠 |
[37:31] | But here’s what I need from you. | 但我需要你们的帮助 |
[37:34] | You have any doubts | 如果你们对我 |
[37:36] | about me, my fitness to operate, | 对我的行动能力有任何怀疑 |
[37:39] | you speak up. | 你们说出来 |
[37:43] | Here or to Command. | 在这里或去司令部 |
[37:47] | Rather you wound my pride, my pay grade, | 宁愿你们伤了我的自尊 我的薪饷等级 |
[37:49] | than have you think | 也不要让你们觉得 |
[37:51] | I’m putting anyone at risk out there. | 我把任何人都置于危险之中 |
[37:55] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah, I got one. | 是的 我有一个 |
[37:59] | What’s the point of Bravo | 如果我们不能把 |
[38:01] | if we can’t fall on our ass | 倒下的兄弟救出来 |
[38:04] | and have our brothers scrape us up? | 那么B队还有什么意义 |
[38:11] | I know I got a ways to earn your trust back. | 我知道我有办法重新赢得你们的信任 |
[38:13] | Well, uh… | 嗯… |
[38:15] | saving Sonny’s ass over there was a good first step. | 救桑尼的命是很好的第一步 |
[38:20] | Yeah. Glad to hear you’re fighting through it. | 是啊 很高兴听到你挺过来了 |
[38:24] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[39:38] | How’d the training op go? | 训练任务进行得怎么样 |
[39:41] | Uh, it got a little realer than expected. | 比我想象的要真实一些 |
[39:44] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[39:46] | Yeah, wheels stayed on, mostly. | 是啊 基本上没掉链子 |
[39:48] | Jason? | 杰森呢 |
[39:51] | What happened? | 有什么事吗 |
[39:54] | I don’t know. Might’ve been nothing. | 我不知道 可能什么都不是 |
[39:56] | Once again. Or it might’ve been… | 再一次 或许可能是… |
[39:57] | What are you doing? You’re doing that thing with your fingers. | 你干嘛 你手指在做那个动作 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[40:01] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[40:03] | Okay, um… | 好吧… |
[40:05] | Come on, spill. | 快点 说出来 |
[40:07] | How, uh… | 如果… |
[40:09] | how bummed would you be if our absurdly overdue honeymoon | 如果我们迟到了很久的蜜月要换目的地了 |
[40:13] | were to swap destinations? | 你会感到失望吗 |
[40:15] | Somewhere closer. | 在更近的地方 |
[40:16] | What happened to your dreams of Africa? | 你的非洲梦怎么了 |
[40:19] | Bit of a wake-up call. | 有点像是敲响了警钟 |
[40:26] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:30] | We weren’t even… | 我们甚至没有… |
[40:32] | Oh, technically, we were a lot. | 哦 严格来说 我们做得很多 |
[40:34] | But yeah, it’s-it’s a lot | 是的 确实很多 |
[40:36] | sooner than we had talked about, I know. | 但是 比我们之前说好的要早得多 我知道 |
[40:38] | Are you okay? ‘Cause you seem very much not okay. | 你没事吧 因为你看起来很不舒服 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I know, it’s just, um… | 是啊 我知道 只是… |
[40:47] | Something, like… | 这事 好像… |
[40:48] | upends your life, I guess… | 颠覆了你的人生 我想… |
[40:52] | This is a pretty good something. | 这是件很好的事情 |
[40:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:05] | Hey, Em, it’s Dad. Listen… | 嗨 艾米 我是爸爸 听着… |
[41:07] | I’m, uh… I’m back home. | 我…我回家了 |
[41:09] | Everything’s good. | 一切都很好 |
[41:11] | Just wanted to see how your first day of classes went. | 只是想看看你第一天怎么上课的 |
[41:12] | Give me a call when you can, all right? | 有空给我打个电话 好吗 |
[41:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:47] | Beer… | 啤酒… |
[41:51] | Milk… | 牛奶… |
[41:53] | Mustard… | 芥末 |
[41:56] | Mayo… | 蛋黄酱… |
[41:58] | Beer, mustard, mayo… | 啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱… |
[42:08] | Beer, milk, | 啤酒 牛奶 |
[42:10] | mustard, mayo, O.J., eggs… | 芥末 蛋黄酱 橙汁 鸡蛋… |
[42:15] | Carrots. | 胡萝卜 |
[42:16] | Carrots… | 胡萝卜… |
[42:20] | Beer… | 啤酒… |
[42:23] | Milk… | 牛奶… |
[42:26] | Mustard… | 芥末… |
[42:28] | Mayo… | 蛋黄酱… |
[42:30] | Beer, mustard, mayo… | 啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱… |
[42:32] | Beer, mustard, mayo. | 啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱 |
[42:39] | Beer, mustard, mayo. Beer, mustard, mayo. | 啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱… |
[42:42] | – Beer, mustard, mayo… | 啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱… |