时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Maybe it’s time I come clean to Bravo. | 也许我该向B队坦白一切 |
[00:06] | All it takes is | 只需要 |
[00:08] | one cake-eater to get a sniff that you got PTS, | 有个无知的花花公子闻到或暗示你在接受心理治疗 |
[00:11] | and they’ll pull you from operating. | 他们就会让你从行动中退出 |
[00:12] | You have any doubts | 如果你们对我 |
[00:14] | about my fitness to operate, you speak up. | 对我的行动能力有任何怀疑 你们说出来 |
[00:16] | – Bit of a wake-up call. – Are you serious? | – 有点像是敲响了警钟 – 真的吗 |
[00:20] | I never guessed a man who enjoys | 我从没想过一个喜欢挨枪子的男人 |
[00:22] | being shot at would be the world’s | 会是世界上 |
[00:24] | -most overprotective father. – Jason’s 20 years of combat. | – 保护欲极强的父亲 – 杰森征战了20年 |
[00:26] | – Does that still have you worried? – Headaches, memory loss. | – 这还让你担心吗 – 比如头疼 失忆 |
[00:28] | I hope there’s not something going on inside his head. | 我希望他脑子没什么事 |
[00:30] | Uh, where’s that EOD probe you were using? | 你用过的那根拆弹小组的探针呢 |
[00:32] | I must have left it back in the minefield. | 我一定是落在雷区了 |
[00:33] | Beer, mustard, mayo. Mustard. | 啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱 芥末 |
[00:40] | Easy, pup. | 放松点 小狗 |
[00:42] | – He’s friendly. – We think. So… | – 他很友好 – 我们认为 所以… |
[00:45] | Brad, he just has to sniff around, | 布拉德 他只需要四处打听 |
[00:47] | assert his dominance. | 维护他的统治地位 |
[00:48] | Then let the dog do the same. | 然后让狗也这么做 |
[00:52] | She definitely has her sense of humor | 她的幽默感肯定遗传 |
[00:54] | from her dad, right? I totally get that. | 自她爸爸 对吧 我完全明白 |
[00:56] | That’s funny. ‘Cause I’m the funny guy. | 这很有趣 因为我是个有趣的人 |
[00:58] | – Uh, clearly, sir. | 很明显 先生 |
[01:00] | That’s for you. | 那是给你的 |
[01:06] | So, | 那么 |
[01:08] | no room service at the hotel, huh, Brad? | 酒店没有客房服务 对吧 布拉德 |
[01:11] | I think they’re still trying to master running water. | 我想他们还在努力控制自来水 |
[01:13] | Lucky you, | 你真幸运 |
[01:16] | Em. Get to stay here for the weekend. | 可以在这里过周末了 |
[01:18] | Your futon is a chiropractor’s soul mate. | 你的日本床垫是脊椎按摩师的灵魂伴侣 |
[01:24] | So, what do you want to do | 那你今天 |
[01:25] | for the day? How about we go to the beach? | 想做什么 我们去海滩怎么样 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:28] | Oh, wow, I would’ve thought BUD/S | 我还以为水下爆破和拆除训练 |
[01:29] | ruined the beach for you for life. | 一辈子都不想去海滩了 |
[01:32] | No, but I’m still… I’m still down, you know? | 不 但我还是 我还是想去 你知道吗 |
[01:35] | As-as long as you don’t make us | 只要你别再让 |
[01:37] | do boat carries again. | 我们坐小船了 |
[01:39] | You been doing recon on me | 我们上次见面后 |
[01:42] | since the last time we met? | 你一直在侦察我吗 |
[01:44] | All right, Cerby, let’s go. | 好了 赛比 我们走 |
[01:46] | Got to go for a walk. | 我得出去走走 |
[01:49] | – Come here. | 过来 |
[01:50] | you know what, sir? I’ll take Cerby. | 哎 先生 我带赛比去吧 |
[01:51] | It’s a chance for me to win him over. | 这是我争取它的机会 |
[01:54] | Whoa. First of all, | 首先 |
[01:55] | you can start by, uh, | 你可以 |
[01:57] | calling him by his proper name, okay? | 叫它的真名 好吗 |
[02:00] | You haven’t earned the right yet to call him by his nickname. | 你还没资格叫它的昵称 |
[02:03] | His name is Cerberus. | 它的名字叫赛布勒斯 |
[02:04] | – Yes, sir. – Go ahead, say it. Say it. | – 是 先生 – 开始 叫它… |
[02:06] | – Cerberus. – Cerberus. | – 赛布勒斯 – 赛布勒斯 |
[02:08] | Watch out. | 要小心 |
[02:09] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 好 |
[02:10] | – Thank you, sir. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢你 先生 – 嗯 嗯 |
[02:13] | All right, I’ll be back. | 没事 我马上回来 |
[02:15] | Come on, Cerby. Uh, Cerberus. | 过来 赛比 呃 赛布勒斯 |
[02:17] | – Come on. | 过来 |
[02:19] | – Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[02:21] | Be lucky if he comes back | 谢谢你的心理战 |
[02:22] | – thanks to your psychological warfare. – Hey. | – 如果他能回来就幸运了 – 嘿 |
[02:25] | You know what? It’s my duty to terrify your boyfriend. | 你知道吗 恐吓你的男朋友是我的责任 |
[02:28] | So? What do you think? | 那么 你怎么看 |
[02:31] | Eh, he seems harmless enough. | 他看起来挺无害的 |
[02:33] | He’s a great guy. We’ve been together | 他是个好人 我们在一起 |
[02:35] | a year and a half. I want you to like him. | 一年半了 我希望你能喜欢他 |
[02:37] | Well, since when do you care what I think? | 你什么时候开始在乎我的想法了 |
[02:38] | With you so involved | 你如此介入 |
[02:39] | in my life, of course your opinion matters. | 我的生活 你的意见当然很重要 |
[02:41] | More than anyone’s in the world. | 比世界上任何人都多 |
[02:49] | Gonna be a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[02:52] | Memory aid supplements? | 记忆辅助补充剂 |
[02:54] | You’re taking these? | 你在吃这个吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. It was a free sample. | 是啊 这是个免费的样品 |
[02:58] | Yeah, the, uh, DEVGRU docs | 是的 那是 海豹六队的医生 |
[02:59] | handed them out the other day. | 前几天发的 |
[03:01] | It’s the, uh, ginkgo bilinkgo stuff. | 这是 呃 银杏作为原材料 |
[03:05] | – Supposed to make you sharp. – Yeah. | – 应该会让你变得敏锐 – 是啊 |
[03:12] | We need to start telling people, right? | 我们得开始告诉大家 对吧 |
[03:14] | Um… Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:16] | I mean, I don’t know, I guess you could just… | 我不知道 我想你可以… |
[03:20] | post this picture, letting everyone know. | 发布这张照片 让每个人都知道 |
[03:22] | Okay, maybe, uh, another way. | 好 也许是另一种方式 |
[03:25] | You know, one that doesn’t involve | 你知道有一种不把 |
[03:27] | Mark Zuckerberg having photos from inside my body? | 我体内的照片发到马克·扎克伯网站的方式吗 |
[03:30] | Well, Sonny dropped his baby announcement | 桑尼在一桩谋杀案审判后宣布有了 |
[03:32] | five beers deep right after a murder trial, | 孩子的消息时 喝了5瓶啤酒 |
[03:34] | – so, you know. – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 所以 你懂的 – 是啊… |
[03:37] | – No reason to overthink it. No need. – No, no, no. | – 没理由想太多 没必要 – 不 不… |
[03:39] | Right, because Sonny is the shining example | 对 因为桑尼是我们所有人生选择 |
[03:41] | that we should follow for all life choices. | 都应该效仿的光辉榜样 |
[03:44] | – Clearly. Right? – Yeah. Seriously. | – 很明显 对吧 – 是的 说真的 |
[03:46] | – What? – Dad? | – 什么 – 爸爸 |
[03:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:51] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[03:56] | – Stella, hey. – Hi, Ash. | – 斯特拉 你好 – 你好 阿什 |
[03:58] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:00] | Good. Wow. Oh. | 很好 哇哦 |
[04:02] | – Hey. – I didn’t, uh… I didn’t know you were in town. | – 嗨 – 我不…我不知道你来了 |
[04:04] | Oh, I’m just blowing through. | 我只是路过而已 |
[04:06] | Visiting a friend. You know, you remember Coop, right? | 拜访一个朋友 你记得库珀 对吧 |
[04:09] | He’s got a crappy boat he wants me to check out. | 他有艘破船 想让我去看看 |
[04:12] | Hmm. More, uh, more looped in on Coop’s hobbies | 比起我们结婚这件事 |
[04:15] | than the fact that we got married. | 库珀的爱好更重要 |
[04:16] | Married? | 结婚了吗 |
[04:20] | Wow, guess I do owe you a call. | 看来我该给你打个电话 |
[04:22] | Haven’t heard from you in… two years? | 好久没有你消息了…两年了吧 |
[04:28] | Well, let’s talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[04:45] | – Hey, good-looking. – Hey, baby. | – 嗨 美人 – 嗨 宝贝 |
[04:48] | Kids are watching SpongeBob with headphones, | 孩子们戴着耳机在看《海绵宝宝》 |
[04:50] | so you have some quiet to decompress. | 所以你有安静的地方可以放松了 |
[04:52] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯… |
[04:54] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[04:57] | Session went well? | 会晤顺利吗 |
[04:59] | It went great. | 进行得很顺利 |
[05:00] | Therapist said he’s seen a real change in me. | 心理医生说他看到了我真正的变化 |
[05:02] | Said I’m carrying myself a little lighter. | 他说我放松自己了 |
[05:05] | I see it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[05:07] | Well, I guess that’s the weight | 我想那是我肩上 |
[05:09] | of five grown frogmen off my shoulders. | 五个成年蛙人的重量 |
[05:11] | I mean, babe, telling the team about my PTS last month, | 我是说 宝贝 上个月跟小队说了我的心理治疗 |
[05:15] | how they accepted it, | 他们接受了 |
[05:17] | just didn’t realize how good that would make me feel. | 只是没想到那会让我感觉这么好 |
[05:19] | You showed them how much you trusted them. | 你向他们展示了你有多信任他们 |
[05:22] | You spoke your truth. | 说出了你的真相 |
[05:23] | Honesty is undefeated. | 诚实是不可战胜的 |
[05:27] | Lord knows I’ve gone a few bloody rounds with it, | 天知道我和它进行了几轮血腥的较量 |
[05:29] | but you are right. | 但你说得对 |
[05:31] | – As usual. | 像往常一样 |
[05:33] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[05:35] | those headphones the kids are wearing, | 孩子们戴着的耳机 |
[05:37] | are they the noise-canceling kind? | 它们是降噪的那种吗 |
[05:38] | Oh, nice try. | 想得美 |
[05:40] | – Was it? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[05:46] | Hey, Hannah. | 嘿 汉娜 |
[05:48] | I-I just was looking at the-the monitor, | 我刚看监控 |
[05:51] | and-and I saw that, um, she didn’t have her froggy blanket. | 我看到她没盖她的青蛙毯子 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I just… You know, I-I was just worried | 是的 我只是…你知道 我只是担心 |
[05:57] | if she-she’s gonna wake up and-and be upset. | 我只是担心她醒来后会不高兴 |
[06:00] | You know how she is. | 你知道她的脾气 |
[06:02] | Uh, if that’s in the wash… | 如果在洗… |
[06:05] | You know, um, remember, uh, | 你记住 |
[06:07] | two is one, and… and one is none. | 两个备用一个 一个等于没有 |
[06:14] | Wait, wait, what-what do you mean, “false alarms”? | 等等 你说”虚惊”是什么意思 |
[06:17] | Oh, oh, she-she doesn’t have the mumps. | 哦…她…没得流行性腮腺炎 |
[06:21] | I guess it’s just hard to, you know, get the bigger picture | 我想 当你盯着一个两英寸的显示器时 |
[06:23] | while you’re staring through a two-inch monitor. | 你很难看到更大的画面 |
[06:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:28] | You’re right. I’ll…I will throttle back | 你说得对 我会…我会减少 |
[06:30] | on the helicopter parenting. | 直升机式育儿 |
[06:33] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 对 |
[06:36] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[06:42] | The ceremony | 仪式 |
[06:43] | was just the two of us. | 只有我们两个人 |
[06:44] | Uh, really spontaneous. | 真的没筹划安排 |
[06:47] | Spontaneous is good. | 没筹划安排是好的 |
[06:49] | People get bogged down with plans and expectations. | 人们总是深陷于计划和期望的泥潭 |
[06:52] | Learned the cost of expectations years ago. | 多年前就知道了期望的代价 |
[06:57] | So, uh, did you ever get back | 那么 你有没有重新参与 |
[06:59] | into that TBI crusade we were involved in? | 我们的创伤性脑损伤(退役军人)的诉求抗争 |
[07:01] | We were making some headway there | 在你挥白旗之前 |
[07:03] | before you started waving around that white flag. | 我们已经取得了一些进展 |
[07:05] | I didn’t wave any flag. | 我没有挥任何旗帜 |
[07:08] | More like handed it off to you. | 更像是把它交给了你 |
[07:12] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[07:13] | Thought we were on the brink of something really cool there, | 我以为我们就要在那里做一件了不起的事了 |
[07:15] | and it just vanished. | 然而它就这样消失了 |
[07:17] | Feels like a pattern with us. | 感觉像是我们的模式 |
[07:28] | Y’all didn’t waste any time after the wedding, did you? | 婚礼之后你们都没浪费时间 是吧 |
[07:31] | Um… | 嗯… |
[07:32] | Yeah, you’re-you’re actually the first person | 是啊 其实你是我们 |
[07:35] | that we’ve, uh, that we’ve told. | 第一个告诉的人 |
[07:37] | Well, you didn’t tell me. | 你们没告诉我 |
[07:38] | – But I am honored. | 但我很荣幸 |
[07:40] | So, when-when you gonna have it? | 那么 你什么时候分娩 |
[07:42] | Uh, I’m-I’m due February. | 我的预产期是二月份 |
[07:47] | I’m gonna be a grandpa. | 我要当爷爷了 |
[07:50] | If it’s a little boy, I’ll take him fishing. | 如果是个小男孩 我会带他去钓鱼 |
[07:51] | I can teach him that spin cast like I taught Clay. | 我可以像教克莱那样教他甩鱼竿 |
[07:54] | – You can do that with a girl, too. – Yeah, I would argue that. | – 女孩你也可以教 – 是啊 我愿意 |
[07:56] | Have you ever seen a little girl spin cast? | 你见过一个小女孩甩鱼竿吗 |
[08:02] | No. | 不 |
[08:03] | You don’t get to do that. | 你没资格这么做 |
[08:05] | Look, you can use me and my career for your purposes, | 听着 你可以利用我和我的事业来达到你的目的 |
[08:07] | but not my child. | 但不是我的孩子 |
[08:14] | It’s good to see you, Stella. | 很高兴见到你 斯黛拉 |
[08:17] | Congrats on the little guy. | 祝贺这个小家伙 |
[08:24] | That wasn’t very nice, babe. | 这样可不太好 宝贝 |
[08:34] | Look, you made your point. Just cease fire, all right? | 听着 你说对了 停火吧 好吗 |
[08:37] | Get that worked up over a grandkid, | 为了孙子 你很激动 |
[08:39] | but you just ghosted your own son for years. | 但你却抛弃了自己的儿子很多年 |
[08:42] | You once told me you joined the teams | 你曾告诉我你加入队伍 |
[08:43] | so you could erase my footsteps, not follow in them. | 是为了抹去我的足迹 而不是追随我 |
[08:47] | Now you get a chance to do that as a dad. | 现在你有机会以父亲的身份这么做了 |
[08:52] | Hey. Dad, you’re bleeding. | 嘿 爸爸 你流血了 |
[08:54] | Is that a PICC line? | 是穿刺中心静脉导管吗 |
[08:56] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:57] | Is it for an IV? | 是静脉注射用的吗 |
[09:01] | Chemo? | 化疗吗 |
[09:03] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[09:06] | I don’t need anything from you, Clay. | 我不需要你的任何东西 克莱 |
[09:08] | Especially sympathy. It turns my stomach. | 尤其是同情 它使我反胃 |
[09:15] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[09:21] | Take care of your wife and your kid, son. | 照顾好你的妻子和孩子 儿子 |
[09:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:43] | The drive from D.C. is no joke. | 从华盛顿开车来可不是闹着玩的 |
[09:44] | – Mm. – Can’t believe you make that trip every week. | 真不敢相信你每周都要去旅行 |
[09:46] | Yeah, but, you know, the opportunity | 是啊 但 像国防部研究员 |
[09:48] | like the DoD Fellowship is worth it. | 这样的机会是值得的 |
[09:50] | But, you know, with this, uh, white paper assignment, | 但 你知道吗 完成这份白皮书任务 |
[09:53] | “opportunity” has suddenly become “homework.” | “机会”突然变成了“家庭作业” |
[09:55] | Strike me as the type who never minded homework. | 给我的印象是那种不介意家庭作业的人 |
[09:57] | Says the man with how many | 这话出自一个有几个研究生学位 |
[09:59] | – postgrad degrees? | 的人之口吗 |
[10:01] | Right. One more, and my elbows | 好吧 再来一个 我的手肘 |
[10:02] | – sprout their own leather patches. | 就长出了老茧 |
[10:04] | – Okay, so, Grant, | 好吧 格兰特 |
[10:06] | since you are the seasoned pro, | 既然你是经验丰富的专业人士 |
[10:10] | what should I possibly write my 50-page analysis on? | 我的50页分析应该写什么呢 |
[10:13] | You’re the only one in the group | 你是小组里唯一 |
[10:15] | – who has actual military experience. – Mm-hmm. | – 一个有实战经验的人 – 嗯 嗯 |
[10:17] | Gives you a unique perspective. | 你的视角很独特 |
[10:18] | Feels like tunnel vision sometimes, you know? | 有时感觉视野狭窄 你知道吗 |
[10:22] | They call it, um, | 他们称之为 |
[10:25] | three-foot world. | 三英尺世界 |
[10:27] | So, you become so focused on the task at hand, | 所以 你变得如此专注于手头的任务 |
[10:29] | the people that you’re responsible for, | 专注于你要负责的人 |
[10:30] | that the rest of the world just goes dark. | 世界上的其他地方都变黑了 |
[10:34] | That’s intense. | 太紧张了 |
[10:35] | I can relate. | 我能理解 |
[10:37] | Sometimes, I leave work early | 有时 我提前下班 |
[10:38] | but keep my sport coat on my chair | 但把我的运动服放在椅子上 |
[10:40] | so people think I’m still there. | 这样人们就会认为我还在那里 |
[10:41] | Total badass. | 十足的坏蛋 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | – Well, that’s funny. It’s not exactly helpful. – Right. | – 真有趣 这可没什么用 – 对 |
[10:47] | – The search for a thesis topic. – Yes. | – 寻找一个论文的主题 – 是的 |
[10:49] | You just called the Fellowship an opportunity. | 你刚说研究员是个机会 |
[10:52] | – Mm-hmm. – To do what? | – 嗯 嗯 – 做什么 |
[10:57] | To add something to my résumé | 在我的资历中添加一些可以 |
[11:00] | that could distinguish me for promotion within SOCOM. | 让我在特种作战中央指挥部晋升的东西 |
[11:04] | Beyond that, um… | 除此之外… |
[11:05] | I’m hoping that it opens up my world a little. | 我希望它能稍微开阔我的世界 |
[11:08] | You know, shows me some new possibilities. | 让我看到了一些新的可能性 |
[11:12] | Is that happening? | 那是真的吗 |
[11:14] | I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[11:21] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:36] | ♪ Could not explain♪ | ♪无法解释♪ |
[11:38] | ♪ The wait that I was on♪ | ♪我所等待的♪ |
[11:46] | ♪ Was just some day♪ | ♪只是某一天♪ |
[11:49] | ♪ To me♪ | ♪对着我♪ |
[11:55] | ♪ Call me faithful♪ | ♪叫我忠诚♪ |
[12:00] | ♪ And hold me…♪ | ♪并且拥抱我…♪ |
[12:04] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:18] | Hey, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:21] | I got to go to work. Uh… | 我得去工作了… |
[12:22] | Yeah. I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 我过会儿再打给你 |
[12:30] | Cerby, sit. Hey, buddy. | 赛比 坐下 哥们 |
[12:32] | Hey. Oh, no, no, no. | 嘿 哦 不 不… |
[12:34] | Ah. Sorry, I got to… | 抱歉 我得… |
[12:35] | Okay, let’s go. Off. Got to go. | 好的 我们走吧 被取消了 得走了 |
[12:37] | Well, we get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:39] | The stuff on the news looks really bad. | 新闻上的内容看起来很糟糕 |
[12:41] | Looks like it’s, uh, gonna be a while, | 看来要等上一段时间了 |
[12:44] | so have a safe trip back, you understand? Okay? | 平安回来 明白吗 好吗 |
[12:46] | – You be good.I love you. All right? Love you. | -你乖点 我爱你 – 没事吧? – 爱你 |
[12:49] | Yeah. Brad. | 是的 布莱德 |
[12:53] | Uh, Mr. Hayes, | 海耶斯先生 |
[12:55] | there’s something that I– well, we– | 有件事 我…我们… |
[12:57] | wanted to talk to you about in person. | 我想和你当面谈谈 |
[12:59] | And, you know, I just… I don’t know when I’ll see you again. | 你知道 我只是…我不知道什么时候能再见到你 |
[13:01] | Now what? | 怎么了 |
[13:03] | – We want to move in together. – That’s funny. | – 我们想搬到一起住 – 真有趣 |
[13:07] | – We’re serious. – Serious. | – 我们是认真的 – 认真的 |
[13:08] | Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Serious, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 认真先生和夫人 我告诉你们 |
[13:10] | Huh? Finish school, | 完成学业 |
[13:13] | – then you can think about that kind of stuff. – Oh, well, | – 然后你们可以考虑这事 – 哦 好吧 |
[13:14] | that’s the thing, sir. I’m already a year ahead, | 问题是 先生 我已经提前一年了 |
[13:16] | – so I’m about to finish. | 所以我马上就要完成了 |
[13:17] | – And I was thinking we could… – Stop. | – 我想我们可以… – 停 |
[13:19] | Okay? You find a job, you graduate, | 好吗 你找到了工作 毕业了 |
[13:22] | and then we can talk about this kind of stuff. | 然后我们可以谈谈这事 |
[13:24] | – Dad. – Well, I’m not looking for a job, sir. | – 爸爸 – 我没在找工作 先生 |
[13:26] | I’ve already enlisted. | 我已经参军了 |
[13:29] | Enlisted? | 参军 |
[13:30] | Yes, sir. The Navy. I want to be a SEAL. | 是的 先生 海军 我想成为一名海豹突击队队员 |
[13:33] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[13:35] | He leaves for boot camp in six months. | 他六个月后要去新兵训练营 |
[13:37] | We want to be together as much as possible until then. | 我们想在那之前尽可能多地在一起 |
[13:40] | I mean, his apartment | 我是说 他的公寓 |
[13:42] | – is nice…- Okay, stop. It’s great this kid can have his delusions, | – 很好… – 好了 停 这孩子能有这样的妄想 |
[13:44] | all right, about what he wants to do | 这很好 关于他 |
[13:45] | with himself in the future, | 未来想做什么 |
[13:47] | but we are not gonna let it | 但我们不能让这事 |
[13:48] | screw up your life right now, you understand me? I’m the one | 毁了你现在的生活 明白吗? 我是 |
[13:50] | who strokes the checks, so the answer is no. | 负责买单的人 所以答案是否定 |
[14:05] | All right, you’ve all seen the news. | 好了 你们都看到新闻了 |
[14:07] | Two hours ago, | 2小时前 |
[14:09] | three tourist destinations in West Africa | 西非的三个旅游景点 |
[14:13] | were hit by simultaneous suicide bomb attacks. | 同时遭遇自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[14:16] | Among the over 300 killed, | 在300多名遇难者中 |
[14:18] | there were citizens of 18 nations, | 有来自18个国家的公民 |
[14:21] | including 20 Americans. | 包括20名美国人 |
[14:22] | This is an act of terror | 这是一次 我们多年来 |
[14:24] | on a scale we haven’t seen in years. | 从未见过的大规模恐怖袭击 |
[14:26] | The group claiming responsibility | 声称对此负责的组织 |
[14:28] | is the Sahaba of Greater Sahel. | 是大萨赫勒·萨哈巴 |
[14:30] | Latter-day ISIS disciples | 伊斯兰国的追随者们 |
[14:31] | who have been making a bloody sweep | 在过去的六个月里 |
[14:33] | through Mali and Burkina Faso over the past six months, | 一直在马里和布基纳法索进行血腥的扫荡 |
[14:36] | seizing land and infrastructure. | 占领土地和基础设施 |
[14:39] | By all estimations, SGS has supplanted Boko Haram | 估计 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴已经取代博科圣地 |
[14:43] | as the most powerful terrorist force in the region. | 成为该地区最强大的恐怖势力 |
[14:45] | Spent months fighting Boko last deployment, | 在上次的部署中 我们与博科组织作战了几个月 |
[14:47] | barely made a dent. | 几乎没什么进展 |
[14:48] | This group went in there and did what we couldn’t? | 这群人进去做了我们做不到的事 |
[14:50] | Or did we just soften Boko up for these guys? | 或者我们只是为了这些人对博科组织软化了态度 |
[14:52] | Hand to God, | 我向上帝发誓 |
[14:54] | we end up on a damn boat, | 我们最终会在一艘该死的船上 |
[14:55] | this is gonna be the last you see of me. | 这将是你们最后一次见到我 |
[14:56] | U.S. SOCOM is determined to respond | 美国特种作战中央指挥部决定对此作出回应 |
[14:58] | to the attacks with immediate and emphatic action, | 立即采取有力行动应对袭击 |
[15:01] | deploying teams to three A.O.s | 在大萨赫勒·萨哈巴领导层 |
[15:03] | where the SGS leadership resides. | 的3个居所部署小队 |
[15:05] | Going all in and straight for the aces and kings, huh? | 全力以赴 并且擒贼先擒王 是吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah, and decapitate the snake, slip out | 是啊 然后把蛇斩首 |
[15:09] | – before anybody knows we were there. – Hey, one-night stand | – 在别人发现我们之前撤退 – 一夜情对我来说 |
[15:11] | is just fine with me. Wham, bam, glad it’s not Afghanistan. | 没什么问题 砰 砰 幸好不是在阿富汗 |
[15:15] | All right, Lieutenant Soto has been deployed | 正确 索托上尉已被派往马里 |
[15:17] | to aid a joint task force in Mali | 协助一支联合特遣部队 |
[15:19] | while Bravo will be deployed to Burkina Faso. | 而B队将被部署到布基纳法索 |
[15:22] | Agency Intel will be dealing target packages very quickly. | 情报机构会很快制定打击目标的方案 |
[15:25] | Bravo will be operating out of a temporary outpost | B队将在距离首都50公里处 |
[15:28] | that’s being set up 50 kilometers from the capital. | 设立的临时前哨基地开展行动 |
[15:30] | In Soto’s absence, Warrant Officer Perry | 索托不在 准尉佩里是 |
[15:32] | will be Bravo’s acting officer in charge. | B队的代理指挥官 |
[15:37] | All right. | 可以 |
[15:38] | Clock’s ticking. Wheels up in an hour. | 时间不等人 一小时后起飞 |
[15:40] | We’ll hit ’em hard and fast. That’s what we do best, | 我们要狠狠地 快速地打击他们 这是我们最擅长的 |
[15:42] | – right, boys? – Yeah, buddy. | – 对吗 伙计们 – 是的 伙计 |
[15:46] | World’s on fire again. | 世界又着火了 |
[15:48] | Yeah. It’s on fire, | 是啊 着火了 |
[15:50] | and it’s our job to put it out. That’s what Bravo does, man. | 我们的工作就是把它扑灭 这就是B队要做的 伙计 |
[15:52] | – We got this. – All right. Well, | – 我们能搞定 – 好的 |
[15:53] | I need to talk to you about Ray. | 我得跟你谈谈雷的事 |
[15:55] | – What about Ray? – Well, without Lieutenant Soto, | – 雷吗 – 索托上尉不在 |
[15:57] | puts a lot of weight on his shoulders as OIC. | 作为主管 他肩上的担子太重了 |
[16:00] | Ray’s gonna be fine. | 雷不会有事的 |
[16:01] | He can handle it. I’ll make sure of that. | 他能处理好 我保证 |
[16:02] | Well, his track record as OIC’s been rough. | 他作为主管 记录不太好 |
[16:04] | I mean, one op got him kidnapped. | 一次行动让他被绑架了 |
[16:06] | The other put you on trial. | 另一次让你受审 |
[16:08] | Ray’s good, man. You know that. Come on. | 雷很棒 伙计 你知道的 拜托 |
[16:11] | What’s this all about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[16:13] | Well, there are murmurs among Command | 指挥部对雷的最后一次部署 |
[16:16] | about Ray’s last deployment. | 有一些传言 |
[16:18] | “Dangerously erratic behavior” was the phrase I heard. | 我听到的是”危险的古怪行为” |
[16:21] | Heard from who? Who’s saying this? | 听谁说的 这是谁说的 |
[16:23] | I don’t know who the source is, | 我不知道来源是谁 |
[16:25] | and, hell, I couldn’t tell you if I did. | 就算我知道 我也不能告诉你 |
[16:28] | But if they’re lying, then you should speak up. | 但如果他们在撒谎 你就应该说出来 |
[16:38] | I trust Ray with my life. | 我把生命托付给雷 |
[16:39] | Wouldn’t be rolling with him if I didn’t. | 如果我不这么做 就不会跟他混了 |
[16:42] | Well, you know that I prefer | 你知道我更喜欢 |
[16:43] | to let Bravo hammer out its own issues, | 让B队自己解决问题 |
[16:45] | but there are some in Command who may take a harder line. | 但在指挥官中有些人可能会采取更强硬的路线 |
[16:48] | Just wanted to make you aware. | 只是想让你知道 |
[17:23] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 是的 |
[17:25] | How’d the, uh, visit with Emma and the boyfriend go? | 和艾玛 还有她男朋友的会面怎么样 |
[17:30] | Meant to offer you some of my Zen techniques. | 我想给你传授一些我的禅宗技巧 |
[17:32] | Mm. You know, it didn’t end great. | 你知道吗 结果不太好 |
[17:34] | Could’ve gone worse, but, you know, I fixed it. | 本来可能会更糟 但我解决了 |
[17:36] | You got saved by a spin-up. | 出任务拯救了你 |
[17:40] | Yeah, this one should be good for all of us. | 是啊 这次应该对我们大家都有好处 |
[17:42] | After all that sneaking and creeping in North Korea, | 在朝鲜搞了那么多鬼鬼祟祟的事之后 |
[17:45] | some door-kicking will be a welcome reset for Bravo. | 对B队来说 踢门是一个受欢迎的重置 |
[17:48] | Yeah, fastball straight down the middle. | 是啊 快速带球直插中场 |
[17:51] | Team will crush it, huh? | 小队会大获全胜的 是吧 |
[17:52] | – Mm-hmm. – Make our OIC look good. | – 嗯 嗯 – -让我们的主管看起来不错 |
[17:54] | Yeah, come on, man. | 是啊 拜托 伙计 |
[17:56] | The title doesn’t change anything. | 头衔改变不了什么 |
[17:58] | I just want to operate how we always have. | 我只是想按我们一贯的作风行事 |
[18:01] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是的 你和我都是 |
[18:04] | There a reason why we can’t? | 有什么原因让我们做不到 |
[18:08] | Come on, Jace. I’ve been real honest | 拜托 杰森 我最近对 |
[18:10] | with everyone lately. I… | 所有人都很坦诚 我… |
[18:12] | Don’t hold back. | 不再隐瞒 |
[18:17] | Look, Ray, uh… | 听着 雷… |
[18:19] | Command knows. | 指挥部知道了 |
[18:22] | They know what happened with you in Nigeria. | 他们知道你在尼日利亚发生了什么 |
[18:28] | My PTS? | 我的心理治疗 |
[18:29] | I don’t know. Someone talked. | 我不确定 有人说了 |
[18:36] | Uh, no. No, that’s-that’s what I told the guys to do. | 哦 不 不 那是我让他们做的 |
[18:40] | I said if they had any doubts about me, | 我说如果他们对我有任何怀疑 |
[18:43] | they should go talk to Command. | 他们应该去找指挥官谈谈 |
[18:45] | That doesn’t mean it was somebody from Bravo, Ray. | 这不代表是B队的人干的 雷 |
[18:47] | Could’ve been anyone. | 可以是任何人 |
[18:49] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[18:51] | So, what do I do now? | 那么 我现在该怎么办 |
[18:54] | You stay front-sight focused, that’s what you do. | 你要把注意力放在眼前 这就是你要做的 |
[18:57] | And if the brass does have eyes on you, | 如果上头真的盯上你了 |
[19:00] | got to go in and crush that op. | 那么全力以赴完成任务 |
[19:01] | Bravo Team, we got your six. | B队 我们6人支持你 |
[19:18] | Why the hangdog? | 为什么哭丧着脸 |
[19:22] | Not an ideal time to spin up. | 现在可不是出任务的好时机 |
[19:24] | Oh, yeah? Well, maybe if we see | 哦 是吗 也许我们看到 |
[19:26] | an alien encounter, it’ll make up for it. | 外星人的遭遇 就能弥补了 |
[19:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[19:32] | Dogon people from this region | 这个地区的多贡人 |
[19:35] | are descendants of extraterrestrials. | 是外星人的后裔 |
[19:38] | Okay? So, if they want to show up | 明白吗 所以 如果他们想在 |
[19:40] | and have a little family reunion while we’re there, | 我们去的时候和家人团聚 |
[19:42] | well, that makes up for us… | 这就弥补了我们… |
[19:46] | not seeing a rhino on this deployment. | 这次部署没看到犀牛的遗憾 |
[19:50] | Since when are you an expert on Burkina Faso? | 你什么时候成了布基纳法索的专家了 |
[19:52] | – Or aliens? – Well, since I got a lot of time on my hands | – 或者外星人专家 – 自从我在舱壁被拒之门外后 |
[19:56] | since I got stood up at the Bulkhead. | 我有的是时间 |
[20:02] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是啊 很抱歉 |
[20:04] | Yeah, it’s no big thing. Didn’t last long. | 没啥 没啥大不了的 不会持续太久 |
[20:07] | Did you, uh, you get tossed for relieving yourself | 你又想在酒吧里解脱后 |
[20:11] | – under the bar again? – Yes, | – 被扔出去吗 – 是 |
[20:14] | vomiting was my closest bodily function. | 呕吐是我最贴心的人体排泄功能 |
[20:18] | No, I just… | 不 我刚不久… |
[20:20] | saw Davis with this other guy. | 看到戴维斯和另一个人在一起 |
[20:24] | – Yeah. – Got to sting. | – 是的 – 被刺痛了 |
[20:27] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[20:28] | As much as, uh, | 就像 |
[20:31] | it takes a global catastrophe | 我们需要一场全球性的灾难 |
[20:33] | for us to, you know, | 才会让我们 |
[20:36] | get to hang anymore. | 继续在一起 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:40] | Look, man, something… | 听着 伙计 有些事… |
[20:42] | Something came up back home. | 家里发生了一件事 |
[20:45] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗 |
[20:46] | What, did one of your his-and-hers latte cups break? | 怎么 你的情侣拿铁杯子破了吗 |
[20:49] | Or did you have a little decorative soap crisis? | 还是你用来装饰的肥皂泡快没了 |
[20:52] | It’s a little more complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | That’s cool. Shut me out. | 很好 不用告诉我 |
[21:05] | Outside looking in is, uh… | 做旁观者… |
[21:07] | Seems to be my place these days. | 这阵子似乎是我的处境 |
[21:11] | – How’s that? – Oh, | – 那是怎么回事? – 哦 |
[21:13] | I see my kid through a grainy camera. | 我通过一个模糊的摄像头看我的孩子 |
[21:16] | I see others moving on with their lives. | 我看到其他人继续他们的生活 |
[21:19] | Everything’s changed, you know? | 一切都变了 你知道吗 |
[21:21] | That’s the one beautiful thing about this job. | 这就是这份工作的美妙之处 |
[21:26] | The war on terror always stays the same. | 反恐战争总是一成不变 |
[22:04] | This place got up and running awful quick. | 这地方建得很快 运作也快 |
[22:06] | Doesn’t look temporary at all. | 这看起来根本不是临时的 |
[22:09] | They’ve been here a minute, putting down stakes. | 他们在这里已经有一段时间了 下赌注 |
[22:11] | Stakes? They got a whole combat big top here. | 打赌吗 他们在这里有一个完整的战斗指挥部 |
[22:14] | Forget a one-night stand. | 忘掉一夜情吧 |
[22:15] | Someone’s looking to get hitched. | 有人想要结婚 |
[22:17] | That’s what happens when the Agency takes over. | 中情局接管后就会发生这种事 |
[22:19] | Temporary becomes permanent. | 临时成为永久性的 |
[22:21] | – War on terror, boys. – War on terror. | – 反恐战争 伙计们 – 反恐战争 |
[22:23] | They got their own trained animals here. | 这里有他们自己训练的野蛮人 |
[22:25] | Ground Branch Task Force? | 那是地面特遣队吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah, our, uh, spooky CIA stepbrothers. | 是啊 我们幽灵般的中情局继父兄弟 |
[22:32] | All the action, none of the accountability. | 所有的行动 不负责任 |
[22:33] | Doesn’t change our deal. Our mission’s our mission. | 这也改变不了我们的计划 我们还得执行任务 |
[22:36] | I just didn’t expect there to be so much of a footprint already. | 我只是没想到已经有这么多人涉足了 |
[22:38] | Feels less tip of the spear than late to the party. | 感觉我们参加派对迟到了 |
[22:43] | We here for an op or a war? | 我们是来执行任务还是来打仗的 |
[22:46] | Come on, Ray. Stop playing. | 拜托 雷 别玩了 |
[22:47] | “Come on, Ray. Stop playing.” | 拜托 雷 别玩了 |
[22:49] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[22:51] | The official language here is French. | 这里的官方语言是法语 |
[22:53] | I’d rather take that frog cuisine | 我宁愿吃法国佬的菜肴 |
[22:54] | than this rabbit food. | 也不愿吃生菜 |
[22:56] | I have fresh produce stocked daily | 我每天都从当地农场进货 |
[22:57] | from local farms. | 新鲜农产品 |
[22:58] | Helps foster regional goodwill. | 有助于促进地区友好关系 |
[23:01] | Warrant Officer Perry. | 佩里准尉 |
[23:03] | That’s right. This is Bravo Team | 没错 这是B队 |
[23:05] | and our team leader, Jason Hayes. | 和队长 杰森·海耶斯 |
[23:07] | Carl Dryden, Agency Chief of Station. | 卡尔·德莱顿 情报站站长 |
[23:10] | Welcome to Burkina Faso. | 欢迎来到布基纳法索 |
[23:11] | Place is buzzing only | 袭击发生才一天 |
[23:12] | a day after the attacks. | 这里就人声嘈杂 |
[23:13] | How long you been in-country? | 你在这地方多久了 |
[23:15] | SGS’s attacks yesterday | 昨天大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的袭击 |
[23:16] | were the culmination of red flags | 是红色警告级别 |
[23:18] | I’ve been warning the beltway about for months. | 几个月来我一直在警告政府 |
[23:19] | We’re making up for lost time combatting this network. | 我们正在弥补打击这个网络所损失的时间 |
[23:22] | Where are you on target packages? | 你打击目标的方案进展顺利吗 |
[23:25] | Settle in. | 安顿下来 |
[23:26] | If you require anything, | 如果你们有什么要求 |
[23:27] | I’m the one to ask. | 可以来找我 |
[23:33] | He’s got “need to know” inked across his back. | 他背上写着“需了解” |
[23:35] | Yep. I seen, uh, | 是的 我看到了 |
[23:37] | meth-dealing grizzly bears that are less territorial. | 贩卖冰毒的灰熊它们的地盘没那么大 |
[23:40] | Look, I had a Chief of Station once, man, | 听着 我以前在阿富汗的时候 |
[23:42] | in the early days in Afghanistan. | 有个站长 |
[23:43] | I wanted toilet paper, I literally had to tell him | 我想要卫生纸 我不得不告诉他 |
[23:45] | how many sheets I wanted. | 我想要多少张 |
[23:46] | No, I’m serious. Dead serious. | 不 我是说真的 真的 |
[23:48] | That suggests the type of vision | 这表明 |
[23:50] | that takes a targeted strike, turns it into a forever war. | 这种有针对性的打击 会把它变成一场永远的战争 |
[23:53] | Never known Jason Hayes to be a story stealer. | 从来没有人知道杰森·海耶斯会偷故事 |
[23:58] | Guzo told us about the toilet paper guy. | 古索跟我们说了厕纸男的事 |
[23:59] | You know that didn’t happen to you. | 你知道这事没发生在你身上 |
[24:03] | No, you know, I just didn’t want to mention Guzo’s name, | 不 你知道的 我只是不想提古索的名字 |
[24:05] | bring the team down, that’s all. | 引起整个小队的不快 仅此而已 |
[24:09] | Listen, do me a favor, don’t mention this to Spenser. | 听着 帮我个忙 别告诉斯宾塞 |
[24:12] | Really don’t need him thinking I’m stealing Guzo’s stories now. | 我可不想让他觉得我在偷古索的故事 |
[24:15] | Ah, copy that. | 收到 |
[24:17] | Young gun doesn’t need any more ammo | 年轻人不需要更多的弹药来对付 |
[24:18] | – for us old-heads, right? – Mm-hmm. | – 我们这些老家伙了 对吧 – 嗯 嗯 |
[24:20] | Looks like we’re both watching our backs these days. | 看来这几天我们都在提防着自己 |
[24:42] | Davis. Hey, you doing okay? | 戴维斯 你还好吧? |
[24:46] | Oh, I’m just shaking off the frostbite | 我只是想摆脱情报局 |
[24:48] | from the Agency Intel folks’ welcome. | 对各位的冷淡对待 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:51] | You know, my job is hard enough | 你知道的 我的工作已经够难了 |
[24:52] | without having to beg for information. | 不用再乞求别人提供信息了 |
[24:55] | Speaking of which, we, uh… | 说到这个 我们… |
[24:58] | haven’t caught up in a while. | 有段时间没碰上了 |
[25:00] | What’s new? | 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[25:02] | Well, I have been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[25:04] | – Mm-hmm, you been busy. – Yeah. Been going up | – 嗯 你一直很忙 – 是啊 为了国防部的研究员 |
[25:05] | to D.C. every week for this DoD Fellowship. | 我每周都要去华盛顿 |
[25:08] | Busy enough to, uh, do a little day-drinking at the Bulkhead? | 忙到能在舱壁酒吧喝上一杯吗 |
[25:12] | – Huh? Ooh, I saw you. – That was just a lunch. | – 我看到你了 – 那只是顿午餐 |
[25:14] | – Oh, it was a lunch. – It was a working lunch. | – 哦 那是午餐 – 那是工作午餐 |
[25:16] | – Oh, and this pleated pant fellow… – Oh, my God. | – 还有这个穿着打褶裤的家伙… – 我的天啊 |
[25:18] | He’s someone that you’re just working with? | 他是你的同事吗 |
[25:21] | He’s in the Fellowship, too. | 他也是研究员 |
[25:23] | – Sonny… – Yeah. | – 桑尼… – 嗯 |
[25:26] | You know, everything that happened with us last year… | 你知道的 去年发生在我们身上的一切… |
[25:29] | …and the job I lost… | …还有我失去的职位… |
[25:32] | this program is helping me turn the page. | 这个计划帮助我翻开了新的一页 |
[25:44] | On to the next one, then, huh? | 然后继续下一个 对吗 |
[25:46] | It wasn’t a date, Sonny. | 那不是约会 桑尼 |
[25:48] | – Mm-hmm. – And… | – 嗯 – 而且… |
[25:50] | …at some point, for the both of us, | …对我们俩来说 总会有 |
[25:52] | it will be. | 这么一天 |
[25:55] | We just can’t sit around licking our wounds forever. | 我们不能永远坐在那里舔自己的伤口 |
[26:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:02] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[26:05] | Copy. Yeah, be right there. | 收到 是 马上到 |
[26:07] | Apparently, there’s a target package | 显然 有份打击目标方案 |
[26:09] | ready to go. News to me. | 准备好了 对我来说是新鲜事 |
[26:11] | No fun being left behind. | 被抛弃是不快乐的 |
[26:17] | – Davis, what do we have? – Wish I knew. | – 戴维斯 什么情况 – 我也想知道 |
[26:20] | – They didn’t read you in? | 他们没告诉你吗 |
[26:22] | I know you’re all just getting your bearings, | 我知道你们都在摸索方向 |
[26:23] | but this package is time sensitive, so… | 但这个方案时间很紧 所以… |
[26:25] | need you to roll on it ASAP. | 需要你们尽快行动 |
[26:28] | We’ve confirmed the location | 我们已经确认了 |
[26:29] | of three Sahaba of Greater Sahel HVTs. | 三个大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的高价值目标位置 |
[26:32] | High-level leadership that had a hand | 参与策划昨天袭击 |
[26:34] | in plotting yesterday’s attacks. | 的高层领导 |
[26:38] | Saidou and Ousmane Boukare are brothers. | 赛义杜和乌斯曼·布卡尔是兄弟 |
[26:40] | We’ve confirmed their two cars are parked | 我们已经确认他们的两辆车 |
[26:42] | at a safe house in the market district of Kaya. | 停在卡亚市场区的一处安全屋 |
[26:45] | Third HVT, Idrissa Kango, | 第三个高价值目标 伊德里萨·康戈 |
[26:47] | is in a separate safe house one block north. | 在北边一个街区的安全屋 |
[26:49] | Lieutenant Davis will share the rest of the package | 戴维斯上尉将分享我提供给她的 |
[26:51] | that I’ve supplied her. | 剩余方案 |
[26:53] | I expect you to be departing no later than 2300 hours. | 我希望你们在23点之前离开 |
[26:55] | – Clock’s ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[26:57] | Clock is ticking. I mean… | 时间紧迫 我是说… |
[26:59] | So much for foreplay. | 前戏到此为止 |
[27:00] | Targets are close to each other. | 目标距离很近 |
[27:02] | We can, uh, foot patrol in. | 我们可以步行进去 |
[27:04] | Let’s start with the two-for-one brothers and move on from there. | 让我们从买一送一兄弟开始 然后继续 |
[27:05] | Okay, this “market district” | 好吧 这个“市场区” |
[27:07] | isn’t as wholesome as it sounds. | 并不像听起来的那么健康 |
[27:08] | In good times, it’s a center for criminal activity. | 在繁荣时期 这里是犯罪活动的中心 |
[27:11] | So you mix in the SGS presence, | 所以你们是在大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的面前混 |
[27:12] | plus all the civilians packed tight in the neighborhood… | 再加上所有的平民都挤在附近… |
[27:15] | We stir up any hornets in that first target, | 我们在第一个目标上挑起任何麻烦 |
[27:17] | that, uh, one-block trek could turn Mogadishu Mile. | 一个街区的路程就可能转变成《摩加迪沙一英里》(游戏:黑鹰坠落) |
[27:20] | Jase, we can un-ass the trucks here, | 杰森 我们可以把卡车开过来 |
[27:22] | stick to the shadows, short patrol in, | 躲在暗处 在里面行进 |
[27:24] | and then run the alley… | 沿着小巷跑… |
[27:25] | All the way to the second house. | 直到第二家 |
[27:27] | Full combat clearance. Blacked out. I like it. | 全程作战清除 实行灯火管制 我喜欢 |
[27:29] | – Fast, quiet, smooth. – That’s right. | – 快速 安静 平稳 – 这是正确的 |
[27:31] | What about a sniper covering down | 难道没有狙击手 |
[27:32] | for the patrol between targets? | 在目标之间掩护行进吗 |
[27:34] | No, the plan is solid. No need to complicate it. | 不 计划是可靠的 没必要把它复杂化 |
[27:35] | Whoa, whoa. What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[27:37] | Right, once we take that first house, clear the roof, | 好吧 一旦我们拿下第一个房子 就清理屋顶 |
[27:39] | I post there, have your backs for the move. | 我在那里警戒 在行动中支持你们 |
[27:41] | Sniper overwatch as we hit the second target. | 狙击手掩护我们打击第二个目标 |
[27:43] | Yeah, I like it. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[27:46] | You get it, but Ray doesn’t. Look at his face. | 你同意 但雷不同意 看看他的脸 |
[27:48] | Yoko Blonde-oh getting in the middle of John and Paul again. | 小野洋子又插足了约翰和保罗 |
[27:53] | No, no. No, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 不 不…这应该不成问题 |
[27:56] | Let’s nail this thing down. | 让我们把这事搞定 |
[28:03] | Havoc, this is 1. Anything on ISR? | 浩劫 我是1号 侦察到什么 |
[28:05] | Negative, Bravo 1. | 没有 B1 |
[28:06] | MSR is clear. Over. | 主要路线畅通 完毕 |
[28:08] | Copy that. Appreciate you, ma’am. | 收到 谢谢 女士 |
[28:09] | We’re moving. Out. | 我们前进 退出通讯 |
[28:19] | That’s the safe house. | 那是安全屋 |
[28:23] | – Lights are out… – Yeah. | – 灯灭了… – 是啊 |
[28:24] | …but somebody’s home. | …但有人在家 |
[28:26] | Check those cars. | 检查这些车 |
[28:32] | It’s the right cars. We’re good. | 就是那些车 我们好运气 |
[28:34] | You’re up, Clay. Take us out. | 该你了 克莱 带我们出去 |
[28:41] | Lieutenant Davis, need to speak to you. | 戴维斯副队 有话跟你说 |
[28:43] | – Sir, we’re just in the middle… – Now. | – 先生 我们正在… – 快点 |
[29:23] | All stations, be advised, I pass Albatross. | 各台 注意 放弃信天翁 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:31] | I say again. Albatross. | 重复 信天翁 |
[29:38] | Albatross is RTB. Damn. | 信天翁是撤回基地 该死的 |
[29:42] | We’re canked. | 我们就这么完了 |
[29:58] | Canking it now? Two seconds from breaching. | 现在这么完了吗 还有两秒就要突破了 |
[30:01] | Our meters are pegged. | 蓄势待发啊 |
[30:04] | Suppose we didn’t hear that call. | 假设我们没有听到那通电话 |
[30:06] | We heard it. Stand down. | 我们听到了 撤退 |
[30:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:18] | – This is crap, man. – Whoa, take it easy, all right? | – 这太扯了 伙计 – 别激动 好吗 |
[30:19] | There’s got to be a reason why they canked the op, Sonny. | 他们取消行动肯定是有原因的 桑尼 |
[30:22] | Davis, what the hell, man? You can’t cank-bird an op | 戴维斯 怎么回事 伙计 你不能终止任务 |
[30:24] | – when we’re right on the edge, you understand? – Whoa, whoa, easy. | – 当我们毫不费力时 你明白吗 – 别激动 |
[30:26] | – Okay, listen… – Step back, Sonny. | – 好吧 听着…- 退后 桑尼 |
[30:27] | – I got him. Come on. – Dryden told me to pass the order. | – 我抓住他了 拜托 – 德莱顿让我下达命令 |
[30:29] | – He left me in the dark as to why. – I’ll handle him. | -他不让我知道为什么 – 我来对付他 |
[30:29] | I’ll handle him. | 我来对付他 |
[30:31] | I am trying real hard not to feel like | 我努力不让自己觉得 |
[30:34] | the Agency just jerked us around. | 中情局只是在耍我们 |
[30:36] | Could’ve been Dryden’s way to let us know we’re on his leash. | 可能是德莱顿让我们知道我们受他的控制 |
[30:37] | The intel was real. | 情报是真的 |
[30:39] | There’s no way that Dryden’s gonna pass up a shot | 没有确凿的理由德莱顿 |
[30:40] | at a HVT without a solid reason. | 是不可能放弃打击高价值目标的机会 |
[30:43] | I’m just saying it’s dangerous to cank it that late. | 我只是说这么晚才说是很危险的 |
[30:46] | Least he can do is look us in the eyes and explain himself. | 至少他能看着我们的眼睛解释一下 |
[30:56] | Why you going after Davis like that, huh? | 你为什么要这样追截戴维斯 |
[30:58] | We’re on enemies’ doorstep | 我们在敌人的门口 |
[31:00] | and Havoc yanks it right from underneath us. | 浩劫把它从我们下面拽了出来 |
[31:01] | Stop. Just stop right there, okay? | 停 到此为止 好吗 |
[31:03] | You know that wasn’t Davis’s call. | 你知道那不是戴维斯的决定 |
[31:04] | I mean, back there, it sounded like the old Sonny. | 我是说 在那里 听起来还是以前的桑尼 |
[31:06] | I thought we were leaving that in the past. | 我以为这事已经过去了 |
[31:07] | Look, I don’t give a damn whose call it was, okay? | 听着 我不在乎是谁下的命令 好吗 |
[31:09] | If I wanted to be stood down and hands-off, | 如果我想袖手旁观 |
[31:11] | I would’ve just stayed at home. | 我就呆在家里了 |
[31:12] | Kinda get my fill of that there. | 我已经受够了 |
[31:14] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:16] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[31:17] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[31:19] | This about your daughter, Leanne? | 是因为你女儿莉安娜吗 |
[31:23] | – Look… | 听着… |
[31:24] | Look, man, all the dads | 听着 伙计 所有队里的父亲 |
[31:27] | on the teams go through this. | 都经历过这种事 |
[31:29] | I know, but it just sucks | 我知道 但她每天 |
[31:31] | that she’s growing up every day without me. | 都在没有我陪伴的情况下长大 这感觉很糟 |
[31:33] | I know. I’ve been there, I get it. | 我知道 我也经历过 我明白 |
[31:35] | I understand. It sucks. | 我明白 太糟糕了 |
[31:36] | But even if your daughter was back in Vah Beach, | 但即使你女儿回到了瓦赫河滩 |
[31:39] | we’d be gone, what, 300 days out of the year? | 我们一年有300天没有工作吗 |
[31:41] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[31:42] | So you have to control what you can control. | 所以你必须控制一下自己 |
[31:45] | – Keep the emotions under… – The Overlord called another meeting. | – 控制情绪… – 霸王又召集开会了 |
[31:49] | Just don’t backslide on me, all right? | 别对我故态复萌 好吗 |
[31:51] | Just evolve. Keep evolving. Okay? | 进步 保持发展 好吗 |
[31:55] | Somebody double-book the Pipehitter Suite? | 有人为吹哨人订了两套方案吗 |
[31:58] | Thank you all for being… flexible. | 谢谢大家的灵活应变 |
[32:01] | Yeah, feel like I was bent over. | 是啊 感觉我快被压垮了 |
[32:03] | While you were in the field, we received intel | 在你们出勤的时候 |
[32:06] | that at 0700 hours, | 我们收到情报 |
[32:07] | all three HVTs will be meeting | 7点 三个高价值目标将在 |
[32:09] | at an SGS-controlled airfield 15 klicks south of Kaya | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴控制的机场集合 在卡亚以南十五公里的地方 |
[32:11] | to get on a small plane out of the country. | 搭上一架小型飞机离开这个国家 |
[32:14] | Now, because of the nature and size of the airstrip, | 现在 由于机场的自然地貌和大小 |
[32:17] | Bravo will partner with Ground Branch Task Force | B队将与地面特遣部队合作 |
[32:18] | to hit the target together. | 共同打击目标 |
[32:21] | Look, we had these guys dead to rights | 听着 一小时前我们能让这些人 |
[32:23] | in their sleep an hour ago. | 还在睡梦中就死去 |
[32:24] | Now you want us to hit them on a compound? | 现在你想让我们在他们的地盘打击 |
[32:26] | Intel dictates strategy. | 情报决定策略 |
[32:28] | That’s a fortune cookie, not a tactic. | 那是幸运饼干 不是战术 |
[32:31] | Lieutenant Davis, can you pull up the airfield, please? | 戴维斯上尉 你能调出一下机场吗 |
[32:33] | The airstrip was built out by an oil multi-national | 飞机跑道是一家跨国石油公司在70年代建造的 |
[32:36] | in the ’70s, right next to their refinery. | 就在他们的炼油厂旁边 |
[32:39] | Company went under in ’79, | 公司于1979年倒闭 |
[32:40] | but SGS has had control of it for the last year. | 但大萨赫勒·萨哈巴在去年一直控制着它 |
[32:42] | There are at least ten SGS fighters there at any time. | 至少有10架大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的战斗机随时待命 |
[32:45] | With more force to be expected when leadership is on target. | 高层达到目标机场时 将会有更多的力量 |
[32:48] | So as many as 20 fighters, plus three armed HVTs. | 多达20名武装分子 外加3个全副武装的高价值目标 |
[32:51] | Okay, hold on. So you’re saying | 好了 等等 你是说 |
[32:52] | that you want us to charge at least two dozen Tangos | 想让我们在光天化日下 |
[32:54] | in full daylight. Is that what you’re saying? | 打击至少20个敌人 你是这意思吗 |
[32:56] | I believe the sun will be up at 7:00, yes. | 是的 我相信太阳将在7点升起 |
[32:58] | Look at this. These guys aren’t messing around. | 看这个 这些家伙可不是闹着玩的 |
[33:00] | I’m seeing at least two PKMs. | 我看到至少两挺通用机枪 |
[33:03] | Yes, they have maintained crew-served weapons on site. | 是的 他们给了机场人员武器 |
[33:07] | So why don’t we just hit ’em en route | 那我们为什么不直接在路上打击他们 |
[33:08] | instead of playing on their field? | 而不是在他们的地盘上玩呢 |
[33:10] | Yeah. A vehicle interdiction. | 是啊 车辆拦截 |
[33:11] | There’s only two roads to the airfield. | 到机场只有两条路 |
[33:13] | We can cover them both, take the HVTs on their way in, | 我们可以盯住他们 在他们进来的时候把他们带走 |
[33:15] | – safe distance from the target. – The plan | – 让他们和目标机场保持安全距离 – 计划 |
[33:16] | dictated by the intelligence, | 由情报部门制定 |
[33:19] | is to take the HVTs at the airfield. | 就是去机场干掉高价值目标 |
[33:26] | Bravo will hit the airstrip and the structure | B队将攻击目标机场东面 |
[33:30] | on the east side of the target, while the task force | 的飞机跑道和建筑物 而特遣队 |
[33:31] | will focus on the west side of the property, | 将集中火力攻击目标西面 |
[33:33] | taking out the crew-serviced weapons | 摧毁机场人员武器 |
[33:35] | and clearing the adjacent building. | 清理附近建筑 |
[33:37] | Any reason that can’t be executed? | 有不能执行的理由吗 |
[33:44] | No, sir. We got it handled. | 没有 先生 我们会搞定的 |
[33:57] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. Be advised. | B1 我是浩劫基地 请注意 |
[34:00] | Vehicles believed to be carrying HVTs are on site. | 据信载有高价值目标的车辆在现场 |
[34:02] | Multiple pax have offloaded and have moved | 多个人员已经下车 进入了 |
[34:05] | into the structure on the east side of the target compound. | 目标东侧的建筑 |
[34:07] | That’s good copy. Bravo 1 out. | 很好 收到 B1退出通讯 |
[34:09] | Still not clear how this op makes more sense | 我还不清楚为什么这次行动比德莱顿失败的 |
[34:11] | than the one that Dryden canked. | 那次更有意义 |
[34:13] | Some gears turning here that we’re not seeing. | 一些我们看不到的齿轮在转动 |
[34:15] | Yeah. “Works in mysterious ways” isn’t a good quality | 是啊 “神秘的工作方式” 对于把我们送进火坑 |
[34:18] | for the guy sending us into the fire. | 的人来说可真缺德 |
[34:22] | No use looking back, Ray. | 回头看也没用 雷 |
[34:26] | Front-sight focused. | 专注目标 |
[34:28] | Yep. | 是 |
[34:30] | I hope Ground Branch did their job. | 我希望地面特遣队做好他们的工作 |
[34:33] | Coming into the facility. | 进入设施 |
[34:41] | Left turn, left turn! | 左转 左转 |
[34:43] | Left turn! | 左转 |
[34:45] | We’ve reached the secondary breach point. Everyone on me. | 我们已经到达了第二突破点 大家跟我来 |
[34:51] | Moving to secondary breach. On me. | 移动到第二突破点 跟我来 |
[34:53] | Move, move! | 走 走 |
[35:18] | Turning steel! | 准备转向 |
[35:37] | Two just squirted right! | 2个向右跑了 |
[35:54] | Frag out! | 快点 |
[35:58] | Get it. | 目标被击中 |
[36:01] | – You got a match? – Two of the HVTs. | – 你匹配上了吗 – 2个是高价值目标 |
[36:03] | Only one we’re missing is Saidou Boukare. | 我们只少了一个 赛义杜·布卡尔 |
[36:05] | Rest of the building’s clear. | 大楼的其他部分没人 |
[36:07] | Those few guys are nobody. | 那几个人什么也不是 |
[36:11] | That didn’t sound like anything we brought on target. | 这听起来不像是我们的目标 |
[36:13] | All stations, Vehicle 1 is down hard. | 各单位注意 1号车严重受损 |
[36:15] | I say again, Vehicle 1 is down hard. | 我再说一遍 1号车严重受损 |
[36:17] | All right, look, the Agency boys | 好吧 听着 中情局的人 |
[36:19] | are getting crushed. We got to get out there. | 要崩溃了 我们得出去 |
[36:20] | Machine gun nest won’t make that easy. | 机关枪的据点在 可没那么容易出去 |
[36:34] | – Gotta move, Jace. | 我们得走了 杰森 |
[36:35] | Can’t help with our partners | 在我们拿下那把机枪之前 |
[36:36] | until we take down that heavy gun. | 我们帮不了我们的搭档 |
[36:38] | Trent, Sonny. Get to higher ground, | 特伦特 桑尼 去制高点 |
[36:39] | – get on that, will you? – Roger that. Moving. | – 快点 好吗 – 罗杰 移动 |
[36:44] | That wash by the loading dock is all dead space. | 装货区旁边的空地全是死角 |
[36:46] | – Should get us there. – We got to move. Let’s go. | – 应该能到那里 – 我们得走了 我们走吧 |
[36:48] | Clay, on you. Lead us out. | 克莱 你来 带我们出去 |
[37:12] | You gonna fit in here? | 你进得来吗 |
[37:14] | Your mom fits in here. | 你妈都能进来 |
[37:17] | We can punch through here. Looks good, let’s move. | 我们可以从这里穿过去 看起来不错 我们走 |
[37:26] | They’re dug in. | 他们已经进去了 |
[37:50] | Talk to me, Ray. | 说一下情况 雷 |
[37:52] | Sounds like Sonny’s pig’s barking. | 听起来像桑尼的猪在叫 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Soon as that machine-gun nest is down, we assault. | 机关枪据点一拿下 我们就进攻 |
[38:03] | You think you could get a 40 mike-mike back up there? | 你能用40麦克风射过去吗 |
[38:06] | All day. | 没问题 |
[38:08] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[38:16] | It’s down. | 拿下了 |
[38:18] | Let’s go, break out. Break out. | 我们走 冲出去 出去 |
[38:20] | Bravo 3, cover our movement. | B3 掩护我们 |
[38:22] | Copy, got you covered. | 收到 掩护你们 |
[38:52] | Bravo 6, this is 1. | B6 我是1号 |
[38:54] | We’re all clear. No HVT. | 我们都安全了 没高价值目标 |
[38:56] | Copy, Bravo 1. Same here. Target’s secure. | 收到 B1 我也一样 安全 |
[38:58] | Grey 1, this is Bravo 1. | 克莱 我是B1 |
[39:00] | Any sign of the third HVT among the KIA out there? | 有发现起亚车里第三个高价值目标的迹象吗 |
[39:04] | Negative, Bravo 1. Not here. | 没 B1 不在这里 |
[39:07] | We got two of the three HVTs. | 我们找到了3个高价值目标的其中2个 |
[39:10] | Saidou Boukare’s not on target. | 赛义杜·布卡尔没被击毙 |
[39:12] | We had him at his safe house. Could’ve had all three there, | 我们把他稳在安全屋 本来可以把这3个都放到在那里 |
[39:15] | saved a lot of sound and fury. | 省去不少麻烦 |
[39:17] | Tip of the spear goes where it’s pointed, Ray. | 枪口该指向哪就指向哪 雷 |
[39:21] | Bravo 1, this is 6. You gotta see what’s in here. | B1 我是6号 你得看看这里面有什么 |
[39:29] | Looks like a terrorist ops center. | 看起来像恐怖分子的行动中心 |
[39:33] | SGS personnel, maps… targets? | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的人员 地图…目标 |
[39:37] | Start SSE on all of it, will you? | 所有东西交给指挥中心处理 好吗 |
[39:43] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2, uploading on-site data to you. | 浩劫 我是B2 正在向你上传现场数据 |
[39:46] | We hit the motherlode here. Over. | 我们在这里找到了主脉 完毕 |
[39:48] | Copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[39:49] | Scan for any sign | 寻找 |
[39:52] | of Saidou Boukare’s whereabouts. | 赛义杜·布卡尔的行踪 |
[39:54] | We know that he made contact with two HVTs on target. | 我们知道了他与目标上的2名高价值目标取得了联系 |
[39:57] | Cross-reference their phone IPs. | 交叉比对他们的手机位置 |
[39:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[40:00] | Messages from a cell IP we believe to be Boukare’s | 从一个我们认为是布卡尔的 |
[40:03] | indicates that he’s going to be on a train | 位置发来的信息 显示他将乘坐 |
[40:04] | headed from Kaya to Ougadougou. | 从卡亚开往加杜古的火车 |
[40:06] | No-show for his flight out of country. | 他没有乘飞机出国 |
[40:08] | Why is he traveling to the capital? | 他为什么要去首都 |
[40:09] | We have something clear and present. | 我们有了一些清晰而现实的东西 |
[40:12] | Chatter on SGS channels suggests | 从大萨赫勒·萨哈巴频道的闲聊表明 |
[40:14] | this commuter train is the group’s next target. | 这列通勤火车将是该集团的下一个目标 |
[40:16] | Indications of a planned suicide bombing on board, | 1小时之内 火车上有自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[40:18] | – within the hour. – Okay, that is the same train | – 的迹象 – 好的 我们认为这就是 |
[40:20] | that we believe Boukare is boarding. | 布卡尔要上的那列火车 |
[40:21] | Next stop, martyrdom. | 下一站 殉道 |
[40:26] | It’s bigger than that. | 比这更重要 |
[40:32] | Look where the train route takes it. | 看看火车路线会把它带到哪里 |
[40:35] | That’s the target. | 这就是目标 |
[40:41] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 我是浩劫 |
[40:43] | What we doing, Jace? Follow-on? | 我们在做什么 杰森 后续呢 |
[40:45] | Check. Little birds on their way to grab us. | 停止 小鸟要来接我们了 |
[40:47] | All right, our last HVT, he’s on a train, | 最后1个高价值目标 在火车上 |
[40:49] | – on the move. – Train interdiction? | – 行动 – 截停火车吗 |
[40:50] | Straight up Butch Cassidy and Sundance. | 《虎豹小霸王》啊 |
[40:52] | Yeah. Except that train | 是啊 可那列火车 |
[40:55] | wasn’t rigged with an S-vest, heading towards | 安装了炸弹背心 正开往 |
[40:57] | – the U.S. Consulate building. – We don’t catch it in time, | – 美国领事馆大楼 – 如果我们不能及时赶上 |
[40:59] | it’ll blow the consulate and half the block around it. | 那会炸掉领事馆和周围半个街区 |
[41:02] | Little birds are here. Let’s move. Come on. | 小鸟来了 我们行动 快点 |
[41:21] | Jace. You coming or what? | 杰森 你来不来 |
[41:29] | Ray, that’s Mandy. | 雷 那是曼迪 |
[41:32] | In SGS custody? | 被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓了 |
[41:35] | How? | 为什么 |
[41:36] | I don’t know, but we got to do something. | 我不知道 但我们得做点什么 |
[41:41] | Look, brother, we’ll figure that out. | 听着 兄弟 我们会想办法的 |
[41:43] | Right now, we got a train to catch. | 现在 我们要赶火车 |