时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Memory aid supplements? You’re taking these? | 记忆辅助补充剂 你在吃这个吗 |
[00:07] | Supposed to make you sharp. | 应该会让你变得敏锐 |
[00:09] | Telling the team about my PTS last month– | 上个月跟小队说了我的心理治疗 |
[00:11] | didn’t realize how good it would make me feel. | 没想到那会让我感觉这么好 |
[00:13] | – Spoke your truth. – Chemo? How bad is it? | – 说出了你的真相 – 化疗吗 情况有多糟 |
[00:15] | I don’t need anything from you, Clay. | 我不需要你的任何东西 克莱 |
[00:17] | Especially sympathy. It turns my stomach. | 尤其是同情 它使我反胃 |
[00:19] | Three tourist destinations in West Africa were hit | 西非的三个旅游景点 同时遭遇 |
[00:22] | by simultaneous suicide bomb attacks. | 自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[00:25] | The group claiming responsibility is | 声称对此负责的组织是 |
[00:26] | the Sahaba of Greater Sahel. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴 |
[00:28] | There are murmurs among command about Ray’s last deployment. | 指挥部对雷的最后一次部署有一些传言 |
[00:32] | “Dangerously erratic behavior” was the phrase I heard. | 我听到的是”危险的古怪行为” |
[00:35] | – Command knows. – My PTS? | – 指挥部知道了 – 我的心理治疗 |
[00:36] | Someone talked. | 有人说了 |
[00:38] | Carl Dryden, Agency Chief of Station. | 卡尔·德莱顿 情报站站长 |
[00:40] | We’ve confirmed the location of Saidou Boukare’s | 我们已经确认了赛义杜·布卡尔 |
[00:42] | safe house in the market district of Kaya. | 停在卡亚市场区的一处安全屋 |
[00:44] | All stations, be advised, | 各单位 注意 |
[00:46] | -I pass Albatross. – Stand down. | – 放弃信天翁 – 撤退 |
[00:49] | – This is crap, man. – Take it easy, all right? | – 这太扯了 伙计 – 别激动 好吗 |
[00:50] | There’s got to be a reason why they canked the op. | 他们取消行动肯定是有原因的 |
[00:52] | At 0700 hours, all three HVTs will be meeting | 收到情报 7点 三个高价值目标将在 |
[00:54] | at an SGS airfield 15 klicks South of Kaya | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴控制的机场集合 在卡亚以南十五公里的地方 |
[00:57] | to get on a small plane out of the country. | 搭上一架小型飞机离开这个国家 |
[01:04] | – Got a match? – All we’re missing is Boukare. | – 匹配上了吗 – 我们只差布卡尔了 |
[01:06] | – Saidou Boukare is not on target. – He’s at a safe house. | – 赛义杜·布卡尔没被击毙 – 我们把他稳在安全屋 |
[01:08] | Chatter on SGS channels suggests this commuter train | 从大萨赫勒·萨哈巴频道的闲聊表明 这列通勤火车 |
[01:10] | -is the group’s next target. – That is the same train | – 将是该集团的下一个目标 – 我们认为这就是 |
[01:12] | that we believe Boukare is boarding. | 布卡尔要上的那列火车 |
[01:14] | – Ray, that’s Mandy. – In SGS custody. | – 雷 那是曼迪 – 被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓了 |
[01:16] | – We got to do something. – Right now we got a train to catch. | – 我们得做点什么 – 现在 我们要赶火车 |
[01:58] | Final checks. Three mikes out. | 最后检查 还有3分钟 |
[02:10] | Three minutes! | 3分钟 |
[02:14] | Third time we’ve had Boukare in our crosshairs. | 布卡尔已经是我们第3次锁定目标了 |
[02:17] | Third time’s a charm. | 第3次就好了 |
[02:19] | Train interdiction is as ninja as it gets. | 截停火车就像忍者一样 |
[02:42] | Hey! Nothing we can do for Mandy until we secure the train! | 嘿 我们不能为曼迪做什么 除非我们确保火车安全 |
[02:46] | Front-sight focus, Jace. | 专注点 杰森 |
[03:02] | Lieutenant Davis, we have no additional intel at this time. | 戴维斯上尉 我们目前没有其他情报 |
[03:05] | Copy. If the analysts uncover anything pertaining | 收到 如果分析人员发现了任何与火车袭击 |
[03:08] | to the train attack, you bring it to me front and center. | 有关的线索 你要及时告诉我 |
[03:10] | This is a fluid operation. | 这次行动变数大 |
[03:14] | My team won’t make it to the train. | 我的人赶不上火车 |
[03:15] | Bravo’s on their own. | B队只能靠自己了 |
[03:17] | As if this op wasn’t challenging enough. | 好像这次行动不够挑战性似的 |
[03:19] | Listen up! This is a time-sensitive target. | 听好了 这是个时间敏感目标 |
[03:22] | Saidou Boukare and an unknown number of SGS fighters | 赛义杜·布卡尔和数目不详的大萨赫勒·萨哈巴 |
[03:25] | are gonna be on that commuter train | 武装分子会在开往 |
[03:26] | heading to downtown Ouagadougou. | 瓦加杜古市中心的通勤火车上 |
[03:28] | – Lieutenant Davis? – Intel is still coming in | – 戴维斯上尉 – 上阶段行动的 |
[03:30] | from the previous op, but we believe | 仍在跟进 但我们相信 |
[03:31] | there is a suicide bomber on board, | 车上有一名自杀式炸弹袭击者 |
[03:33] | who intends to detonate | 他打算在列车行驶到 |
[03:34] | when the train travels below the U.S. consulate. | 美国领事馆下方时引爆炸弹 |
[03:37] | Thousands of lives are at stake. | 成千上万的生命危在旦夕 |
[03:38] | Bravo Team must board, clear, and disable the SGS bomber | B队必须在列车通过目标下方之前登上 清除 |
[03:42] | before the train passes under its target. | 并制服大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的人弹 |
[03:44] | You are good. Okay, let’s go! | 你们很棒 好了 我们开始 |
[04:09] | Why don’t we stop the train out here | 我们为什么不在离领事馆 |
[04:11] | a couple miles from the consulate? | 几英里的地方截停火车 |
[04:13] | Bomber feels something’s off, | 人弹觉得有什么不对劲 |
[04:15] | he’ll clack off and kill hundreds. | 他就会一下干掉几百人 |
[04:17] | Next stop, Boomtown. | 下一站 新兴城市 |
[04:25] | Havoc, this is 1. How far till the train is on the X? | 浩劫 我是1号 火车离目标还有多远 |
[04:28] | Copy, 1. ETA 20 mikes. | 收到 1号 20分钟后到达 |
[04:36] | Well, we beat the clock before, but never like this. | 我们以前也赶时间 但从没像现在这样 |
[04:41] | Bravo, stand by. We’re 30 seconds out. | B队 准备 还有30秒 |
[06:08] | All clear. | 安全 |
[06:10] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Salk. | 浩劫 我是1号 通过索尔克 |
[06:11] | All right, strip down to your civvies. | 好吧 脱下军服 穿上便服 |
[06:13] | We’re rolling slick. | 我们进展顺利 |
[06:15] | Pistols only. | 只用手枪 |
[06:16] | We’re looking for Boukare, | 我们要找到布卡尔 |
[06:18] | any SGS fighters, any S-vests on board. | 还有所有大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的武装人员和炸弹背心 |
[06:21] | Leapfrog fashion, slow and smooth. | 以跳蛙的方式 缓慢而平稳 |
[06:22] | I know this train’s a powder keg, | 我知道这火车是个火药桶 |
[06:24] | but we got to take Boukare alive. You got it? | 但我们得活捉布卡尔 明白了吗 |
[06:25] | What’s in his head could be useful. | 他脑子里的东西可能有用 |
[06:27] | Roger that, boss. | 收到 老大 |
[06:29] | Clock’s ticking. | 抓紧时间 |
[06:31] | Copy. Bravo’s prepping to enter the first commuter carriage. | 收到 B队准备进入第一节通勤车厢 |
[06:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:36] | Potentially a break. | 可能在休息 |
[06:37] | This confirmed, real-time feed? | 确认 这是实时信息吗 |
[06:39] | Yes, piping back to the servers we’ve confiscated | 是的 回传到我们没收的服务器 |
[06:42] | and on the dark web. | 通过暗网 |
[06:44] | One of the SGS fighters is livestreaming from the train. | 一名大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的武装人员在火车上进行直播 |
[06:46] | Oh, become a trend terrorist, broadcasting their martyrdom? | 成为恐怖分子的时尚 大肆宣扬自己的殉教吗 |
[06:50] | Everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame. | 每个人都想大出风头 |
[06:52] | Fortunately, they don’t know we’re tapped into their feed. | 幸运的是 他们不知道我们利用了他们的信号 |
[06:55] | Wow. They’re showing us their playbook. This is huge. | 他们在向我们展示战术 挺好的事 |
[07:07] | There! There’s our HVT. | 在那里 这就是我们的高价值目标 |
[07:11] | Boukare. | 布卡尔 |
[07:13] | Okay, well, these three guys flanking Boukare– | 布卡尔旁边的这三个人 |
[07:15] | they’ve got to be with him. | 他们一定在保护他 |
[07:17] | Live-streamer makes five SGS total. | 直播了5个大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的成员 |
[07:25] | Blue beanie guy makes six. | 蓝色无檐帽的家伙是6个 |
[07:27] | Heavy jacket this part of the world? | 在这种环境穿厚夹克吗 |
[07:29] | My money’s on him wearing an S-vest. | 我打赌他穿的是炸弹背心 |
[07:49] | Good eyes, Lieutenant. | 好眼力 上尉 |
[07:52] | Pull the images of those SGS fighters, get ’em over to Bravo. | 调出那些大萨赫勒·萨哈巴成员的图像 传送给B队 |
[07:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[08:01] | All right, guys, 17 minutes on my mark. | 好了 伙计们 17分钟就结束 |
[08:05] | Ray, Clay, Sonny, want you to enter first. | 雷 克莱 桑尼 你们先来 |
[08:08] | – All right? Stay spread out. – Bravo 1, passing sitrep. | – 好吗 散开 – B1 通报情况 |
[08:11] | There’s a live feed from the forward most passenger car. | 最前面的一节车厢里有直播节目 |
[08:14] | We PID’d the HVT and an S-Vest. | 我们识别锁定了高价值目标和炸弹背心 |
[08:17] | Count at least six SGS. Images inbound. | 至少有6个大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的成员 图像送达 |
[08:20] | Bravo 1 copies all. | B1 收到 |
[08:22] | That’s a hell of a lot of firepower for that front car. | 前面那节车厢的火力很猛 |
[08:24] | All right, look, I’m gonna call an audible. Sonny, | 好了 听着 我命令 桑尼 |
[08:26] | MP7, kit up. | MP7(冲锋枪)带上 |
[08:28] | But I want you to enter the lead car heavy when the time comes. | 但我希望你在时机成熟时进入头一节车厢 |
[08:31] | Crew that size, we’re gonna need | 这么多人 我们需要 |
[08:32] | as much stopping power as we can get. | 尽可能多的压制火力 |
[08:34] | All right, Jace, my kit is not exactly low-viz. | 好吧 杰森 我的装备不算小 |
[08:36] | How am I supposed to get to the front car | 我怎么能在不被发现的情况下 |
[08:37] | without being noticed? | 到前面的车厢 |
[08:38] | You’re gonna climb external to the first car. | 你要从外面爬到第一节车厢 |
[08:40] | – All right, all right. – You understand? Hey! Hey! | – 好吧 好吧 – 你明白了 嘿 嘿 |
[08:42] | Don’t make entry till I call it. | 在我下令前别进去 |
[08:44] | It seems typecasting to have a Texan jumping car-to-car | 一个德州人在行驶的火车上从一节车厢跳到另一节车厢 |
[08:46] | on a moving train there. | 这似乎是一种定律 |
[08:49] | Sure you don’t want an extra gun up there with Sonny? | 你确定不需要给桑尼加派枪手吗 |
[08:51] | No, I want all eyes clearing the passenger cars. | 不 我要所有人都盯着车厢里的乘客 |
[08:53] | There’s no saying who’s gonna be | 谁也说不准谁会观看 |
[08:54] | watching or recording that live video stream, | 或录制直播视频 |
[08:56] | so we need to cover our faces when we assault that lead car. | 所以我们攻击那节车厢时 要把脸遮起来 |
[08:58] | Tell you what. We’ll bandana down when time comes. | 你们听好了 到时候我们就把头巾放下 |
[09:00] | – Got it? – If anybody needs me, | – 明白吗 – 如果有人需要我 |
[09:01] | – I’ll be on the roof. – Copy that. | – 我就在车顶 – 收到 |
[09:03] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[09:05] | Let’s go, boys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[09:11] | – Jason? – Yeah? | – 杰森 – 有事吗 |
[09:12] | Got less than 15 minutes, hundreds of lives, | 在不到15分钟的时间里 包括我们在内 |
[09:16] | including our own, on the line. | 的数百人都命悬一线 |
[09:17] | I know Boukare’s our best lead to Mandy, | 我知道布卡尔是我们找到曼迪的最好线索 |
[09:19] | but our heads have got to be here. | 但我们必须先保命 |
[09:21] | I’m solid, man. Let’s move. | 我会慎重 伙计 行动 |
[10:41] | Bravo 1, this is 3. | B1 我是3号 |
[10:43] | Progress up top is going a little slower than anticipated. | 上面的进展比预期的要慢一些 |
[10:49] | Just get there. | 刚刚到达那里 |
[11:09] | Rear two cars are clear. | 后面2节车厢没问题 |
[11:11] | Maybe they packed all their firepower up front. | 也许他们把所有的火力都集中在前面 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:22] | Bravo, be advised, you’re about to arrive | B对 注意 你们即将到达 |
[11:24] | at the last station before the consulate. | 领事馆前的最后一站 |
[11:27] | Havoc, this is 1. Cars one and two are clear. | 浩劫 我是1号 第1和第2节车厢安全 |
[11:31] | Bravo, all eyes | B队 所有人 |
[11:33] | rake the window, starboard side. | 搜寻窗户 右边 |
[12:02] | Havoc, this is 1. We got an additional | 浩劫 我是1号 我们在第3节又发现 |
[12:03] | – target on three. – It’s a good copy, 1. | – 另一个目标 – 收到 很好 1号 |
[12:05] | Rolling bag makes one in here, | 这里有一个 |
[12:08] | plus six in the next carriage. | 下一节车厢有六个 |
[12:10] | Can’t all go heavy on the lead car now. | 现在不能强攻头一节车厢 |
[12:18] | Bravo 5, you’ve got a clean line of sight. | B5 你的视野很好 |
[12:20] | Hang back and cancel him when we assault. | 等我们袭击时 把他消灭 |
[12:23] | 5 copies all. Out. | 5号收到 离线 |
[12:34] | We’re pulling into the station. | 我们就要进站了 |
[12:47] | Take Trent and sweep the cars, make sure | 带上特伦特 搜查所有车厢 |
[12:49] | – no more Tangos have boarded. – Copy. | – 确保没有其他敌人上车 – 收到 |
[12:59] | Should we, uh, go into the next car, | 我们该去下一节车厢 |
[13:02] | confirm there’s only six enemy? | 确认只有6个敌人吗 |
[13:03] | There’s no need. Davis has eyes. | 这没必要 戴维斯盯着 |
[13:05] | Once Clay and Trent get back to us, | 一旦克莱和特伦特找到我们 |
[13:07] | if there’s no more Tangos, we’ll make our move. | 如果没有更多的敌人 我们就行动 |
[13:11] | Only nine minutes until the consulate. | 还有9分钟就到领事馆了 |
[13:13] | Can’t move until Sonny’s in position. | 在桑尼就位之前不要动 |
[13:15] | Bravo 3, what’s your status? | B3 情况如何 |
[13:21] | Bravo 3 is pinned down until we leave this station. | 在我们离开这里之前 B3动弹不得 |
[13:46] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不… |
[13:52] | 1, this is 6. All clear back here. | 1号 我是6号 这边安全 |
[13:55] | That’s a good copy. Consolidate in car three. | 很好 收到 在第3节车厢会合 |
[14:02] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. The HVT is on the move with two Tangos. | B1 我是浩劫 高价值目标带着2个敌人离开了 |
[14:05] | We no longer have eyes on him. | 我们看不到他了 |
[14:07] | I say again, we have lost visuals on the HVT. | 重复一遍 我们失去了高价值目标的画面 |
[14:10] | He may have exited the train. | 他可能已经下了火车 |
[14:13] | We lose Boukare, we lose our link to Mandy. | 我们失去了布卡尔 就失去了和曼迪的联系 |
[14:23] | Well, Bravo, Mr. Boukare is ghosting. | B队 布卡尔先生不见了 |
[14:39] | What’s the call, Jace? | 怎么回事 杰森 |
[14:42] | Havoc, this is 1. I need a head count in that lead car. | 浩劫 我是1号 我要去头一节车厢清点人数 |
[14:55] | Oh. Oh. Excusez-moi. I’m so sorry. Sorry. | 哦 很抱歉 实在抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:58] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[15:04] | B1 Bravo 1, | |
[15:06] | three SGS are still on board, including the blue beanie. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的3个成员仍在车上 包括蓝色无檐帽 |
[15:10] | Bravo 1, this is SABER actual. | B1 我是军刀 |
[15:12] | My team will handle the HVT. | 我的小队会处理高价值目标 |
[15:14] | You and Bravo Charlie Mike. | 你和B队继续行动 |
[15:16] | Negative, Havoc. It’s my tactical call. Bravo 1 out. | 不行 浩劫 这是我的战术决定 B1离线 |
[15:22] | Can’t delay much longer without drawing suspicion. | 不能再拖延了 否则会引起怀疑 |
[15:24] | Bravo 4, 6, you’re on the HVT. Coordinate with Havoc, | B4 B6 你们追上高价值目标 与浩劫协调 |
[15:28] | -hook up with G.B. – Good copy, 1. | – 与地面特遣队取得联系 – 好 收到 1号 |
[15:31] | Bravo 6, do not lose that HVT. | B6 别丢了高价值目标 |
[15:42] | Running low on time. | 时间不多了 |
[15:43] | Bravo 3, give me your status. | B3 告诉我你的情况 |
[15:45] | Moving. | 移动中 |
[15:51] | Sure cutting Clay and Trent loose was wise, | 你确定派出克莱和特伦特 |
[15:53] | given our priorities? | 是明智的吗 |
[15:54] | Look, Brock’s got us covered out here. | 听着 布洛克在这里掩护我们 |
[15:56] | Three of us against three of them in that lead car? | 在那车厢里我们三个对付他们三个吗 |
[15:58] | Easy day. Move. | 很容易 行动 |
[16:06] | Okay. No, there. Stop. Pause it. | 好了 不 这里 停 暂停 |
[16:08] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[16:10] | These roller bags? | 这些行李箱 |
[16:11] | Boukare’s men left them behind. | 布卡尔的人把它们留下了 |
[16:13] | Given the roller bag bomber | 鉴于3号车厢里的人弹 |
[16:15] | in car three, these are likely additional explosives. | 这些很可能是另外的炸弹 |
[16:18] | That’s enough explosive to tear down an entire city block. | 那些炸弹足以炸毁整个街区 |
[16:20] | The blue beanie has the S-vest to deal with. | 蓝色无檐帽有一件炸弹背心 |
[16:23] | Same for the roller bag guy in car three. | 3号车厢里的那些旅行箱也一样 |
[16:25] | So who is holding the trigger for these bags? | 那么是谁拿着这些旅行箱的触发器 |
[16:27] | This is precisely why it was wrong for Hayes | 就是为什么海耶斯不应该让他的手下 |
[16:29] | to put his boys on Boukare. | 去对付布卡尔 |
[16:33] | Bravo 1, hold fast. There are likely additional | B1 抓紧 车上可能还有 |
[16:36] | explosives on board. We do not have an ID | 其他炸弹 我们还不知道 |
[16:38] | on the triggerman. | 凶手的身份 |
[16:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:44] | We are on the X in five minutes. | 我们5分钟后就要到目标城市了 |
[16:46] | Havoc, nobody on their feed’s holding a detonator? | 浩劫 没人拿着引爆器吗 |
[16:49] | Negative, Bravo 1. Given the show blue beanie made | 没有 B1 鉴于蓝色无檐帽被拍摄到了 |
[16:52] | for the camera, I’m certain they would’ve | 我敢肯定 如果他们有的话 |
[16:53] | flashed one if they had it. | 肯定会显露出一个 |
[16:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:57] | Well, that just leaves one more trigger guy | 那就只剩下一个扣动触发器的家伙了 |
[16:59] | we got to take out on top of the others. | 我们必须先干掉他 |
[17:00] | Yeah, triggerman who’s a total ghost to us. | 是的 那个拿触发器的人对我们来说是个幽灵 |
[17:02] | We don’t have time to search the whole damn train again. | 我们没时间再搜一遍整列火车了 |
[17:04] | No way Boukare would leave the triggerman | 布卡尔不可能让那个拿触发器的人 |
[17:06] | – that far from the bags. – Yeah, that puts him | – 在远离旅行箱的地方 – 是啊 这样他 |
[17:08] | in the lead car, but where? | 就在前面的车厢里 但是在哪里呢 |
[17:10] | Easy. | 放松 |
[17:22] | Jace, the car is packed. | 杰森 车厢里挤满了人 |
[17:24] | I cannot make out anyone suspicious from here. | 我在这里认不出任何可疑的人 |
[17:26] | We’re gonna have to go in and make him before we assault. | 我们得冲进去 在袭击前干掉他 |
[17:28] | – I’m gonna go in solo. – No, no, no. | – 我一个人去 – 不 不… |
[17:30] | What about the livestream? | 被直播怎么办 |
[17:31] | – No masks? – No masks. Nah, too many SGS in there. | – 不遮脸吗 – 不遮脸 不能 里面有太多的大萨赫勒·萨哈巴成员 |
[17:34] | We go in there with masks, they’ll be spooked. | 我们遮脸进去 他们会被吓到的 |
[17:36] | Bravo, be advised you’re about to enter the tunnel. | B队 注意 你们即将进入隧道 |
[17:39] | Four minutes out from the X. | 离目标城市还有4分钟 |
[18:04] | No time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
[18:19] | Bravo 3, this is 2. How far out are you? | B3 我是2号 你还有多远 |
[18:29] | Bravo 3, this is 2. Say again your last. | B3 我是2号 重复你的话 |
[18:31] | I have you broken and unreadable. | 你那边断断续续 我听不到 |
[18:46] | Ugh. Damn it. | 该死的 |
[18:48] | 2, this is 3. How copy? | 2号 我是3号 收到了吗 |
[18:50] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[18:53] | They can’t hear me. | 他们听不见我说话 |
[19:01] | Man upstairs seems hellbent on me dying in a dark tube. | 上司似乎执意要我死在黑暗的隧道里 |
[19:17] | Havoc, this is Bravo 6. We keep heading west? | 浩劫 我是B6 我们一直往西走吗 |
[19:20] | Bravo 6, Ground Branch reports troops in contact | B6 地面特遣队报告有部队交火 |
[19:23] | and a man down. | 一人受伤 |
[19:26] | – Yeah, copy all. | 好 收到 |
[19:41] | – Good to go. – Ready? | -可以走了 – 准备好了吗 |
[20:25] | Havoc, this is Bravo 6. | 浩劫 我是B6 |
[20:27] | We’re treating G.B.’s wounded. | 我们在治疗受伤的地面特遣队员 |
[20:29] | No longer in pursuit of HVT. | 不再追击高价值目标 |
[20:37] | Ground Branch will catch up to Boukare. We haven’t lost him. | 地面特遣队会追上布卡尔 我们没跟丢他 |
[20:39] | Secondary triggerman’s on the right side. I got him. | 第二个拿触发器的人在右边 我搞定他 |
[20:42] | – Copy. And the other three? – You and Sonny’ll split ’em. | – 收到 另外三个呢 – 你和桑尼分别对付 |
[20:45] | The three are up front. I’ll help assist. | 三个人在前面 我来协助 |
[20:48] | – Sonny’s unresponsive. – What? | – 桑尼没有反应 – 什么 |
[20:50] | He keys up, but all I get back is static. | 他开着的 但我收到的是静音 |
[20:51] | – Shit. – Without Sonny, that leaves, | – 妈的 – 如果没有桑尼 我们 |
[20:54] | what, four of them for the two of us? | 两个对付剩下的四个吗 |
[20:56] | All stations, less than two minutes out. | 各单位注意 两分钟内到达 |
[20:59] | Blue beanie’s pretty deep, Jace. | 蓝帽子藏得很深 杰森 |
[21:01] | Not sure you and me can get to him in time. | 我不确定你和我能不能及时找到他 |
[21:03] | We go in fast and divide ’em, clean up the mess, got it? | 我们赶紧进去 把他们分开 收拾干净 明白吗 |
[21:07] | – Easy day, my ass. – That’s right. | – 放松 怎么可能 – 没错 |
[21:10] | Bravo 3, this is 2. If you can hear me, | B3 我是2号 如果你能听到 |
[21:12] | we have four in the lead car, and we need you on this. | 前面车厢里有四个人 我们需要你帮忙 |
[21:15] | – Yup. – Starboard side, Blue beanie is our hot button to hit. | – 是 – 右边 蓝色无檐帽是我们要重点打击的 |
[21:19] | Stand by. | 做好准备 |
[21:27] | Bravo 1, you’re on the X in 60 seconds. | B1 你们60秒后到达目标城市 |
[21:30] | You need to move now. | 你们现在行动 |
[21:32] | Check. | 好了 |
[21:42] | Bravo 5, stand by, shooters ready. | B5 待命 狙击手准备好了 |
[21:44] | Three, two, one. Execute. | 3 2 1 出击 |
[22:11] | Why aren’t we vapor yet? | 为什么我们还没完蛋 |
[22:12] | He’s waiting for the consulate. | 他在等领事馆 |
[22:14] | I don’t have a shot. | 我没机会 |
[22:15] | Bravo, 15 seconds remaining. | B队 还有15秒 |
[22:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[22:30] | Helo lanyard for the win, baby! | 索降成功 宝贝 |
[22:34] | 1, this is 5. | 1号 我是5号 |
[22:36] | Car three is all clear. | 3号车厢安全 |
[23:08] | Remember the new stop, now. | 记住这新的一站 快点 |
[23:13] | Of all the ops we’ve run, | 我们执行了这么多行动 |
[23:15] | I finally got to release my inner Butch Cassidy. | 我终于释放了内心的布奇·卡西迪(西部牛仔,劫火车出名) |
[23:18] | Didn’t Butch blow the train up? | 布奇不是炸了火车吗 |
[23:21] | And shouldn’t you be Sundance, Sonny? | 你不应该是圣丹斯吗(布奇·卡西迪的搭档) 桑尼 |
[23:23] | Ah, come on. Why the hell would I want to be Sundance, okay? | 得了吧 我为什么想当圣丹斯 |
[23:24] | Butch is funny, charismatic, | 布奇风趣 有魅力 |
[23:26] | and untraditionally handsome, like myself. | 而且特别英俊 就像我一样 |
[23:29] | I get more of a Hoss from Bonanza vibe from you. | 我觉得你更像《伯南扎的牛仔》(美剧)里的霍斯 |
[23:31] | Ah, eat a bag of dicks. I am Butch. | 啊 吊鸡巴蛋 我是布奇 |
[23:36] | Yeah, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[23:41] | Thought we were on that train | 我想我们是坐在那辆火车上 |
[23:43] | bound for glory for a second there, brother. | 为了荣耀而去的 兄弟 |
[23:44] | About as close of a call as we’ve had. | 我们差一点搞砸 |
[23:47] | Got the job done, Ray. | 任务完成了 雷 |
[23:49] | Might not have needed Sonny’s buzzer-beater | 如果有特伦特和克莱 |
[23:51] | had we have had Trent and Clay. | 我们就不需要桑尼的“压哨球”了 |
[23:53] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:55] | It means your mind being on Mandy nearly got us killed. | 意思是你想着曼迪差点害死我们 |
[23:58] | All right, you sent guns we needed off the train | 好吧 你把我们需要的火力从火车上派出去 |
[24:01] | because Boukare’s the link to her, right? | 因为布卡尔是她的线索 对吧 |
[24:02] | Why is she even in captivity, huh? | 她为什么被关起来 |
[24:04] | She left the Agency. | 她离开了中情局 |
[24:07] | Look, man, I feel for her. | 听着 伙计 我同情她 |
[24:09] | That loss of control, freedom– | 失去控制 失去自由 |
[24:12] | it’s soul-crushing. | 这是在摧残灵魂 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:17] | At least when we went after you, Ray, we had intel. | 至少我们搜寻你的时候 雷 我们有情报 |
[24:19] | With Mandy, we got nothing, zero, zip. | 对于曼迪 我们什么都没有 什么都没有 |
[24:21] | Jace, she’s as strong as they come, all right? | 杰森 她很坚强 对吗 |
[24:25] | She’ll handle her business. | 她会自己挺过去的 |
[24:26] | What about that guy, huh? What about Dryden? | 那家伙呢 德莱顿呢 |
[24:28] | Is he doing anything about this? | 他做了什么 |
[24:30] | – He may not know. | 他可能不知道 |
[24:32] | He’s chief of station. Hyena farts out here in the wind, | 他是站长 土狼在风中放屁 |
[24:35] | he knows about it, all right? | 他都知道 对吧 |
[24:37] | – Look, I need answers from him. – Now, are you sure | – 听着 我需要他的回答 – 你确定 |
[24:39] | that’s the right play? | 这么做是对的吗 |
[24:42] | Those generators– they’re probably heading | 那些发电机 很可能正运往 |
[24:44] | to that airfield that we took earlier. | 我们之前占领的机场 |
[24:46] | Dryden– he does not miss a step. | 德莱顿 他不会错过每一步 |
[24:48] | Okay, he canked us off of that safe house hit on Boukare | 他把我们从布卡尔的安全屋叫了回来 |
[24:51] | so that he can get his hands on that airfield. | 这样他就能拿到机场 |
[24:53] | He is expanding his footprint. | 他正在扩大自己的地盘 |
[24:55] | You saying you don’t trust him? | 你是说你不信任他吗 |
[24:57] | I’m saying, six months ago, we deployed here off a boat. | 我是说 六个月前 我们乘船来到这里 |
[24:58] | And now the war machine is putting down roots. | 而现在战争机器正在驻扎 |
[25:01] | He’s executing agendas that… | 他在执行议程表… |
[25:03] | they’re just way above our pay grade, man. | 他们远远超出了我们的能力范围 伙计 |
[25:06] | I’m not letting Mandy rot. She needs our help. | 我不会让曼迪沮丧 她需要我们的帮助 |
[25:09] | And he may see her as a distraction | 他可能会把她看作是我们 |
[25:11] | from the job he wants us to do here. | 在这里工作的一种干扰 |
[25:12] | Now you go to him with nothing but that damn photo, | 现在你带着那张该死的照片去找他 |
[25:15] | and he shuts you down, what help are you gonna be to Mandy then? | 如果他拒绝你 那你对曼迪又有什么帮助 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Nice work stopping the attack. | 阻击战打得不错 |
[25:30] | – Sorry I missed all the fun. – What you missed was Boukare. | – 抱歉 我错过了好戏 – 你错过的是布卡尔 |
[25:32] | That’s what you missed– Boukare. | 这就是你错过的布卡尔 |
[25:33] | Ground Branch guys were in trouble. | 地面特遣队的人遇到了麻烦 |
[25:35] | Now our HVT’s in the wind. | 现在我们的高价值目标丢了 |
[25:36] | But G.B.’s still on his tail, right? | 但地面特遣队还在他后面 对吧 |
[25:38] | Saved thousands of lives today. | 今天拯救了成千上万的生命 |
[25:40] | – Take the win. – Okay, that’s really easy | – 赢了 – 好吧 这对你来说 |
[25:41] | for you to just “take the win.” | 很容易”赢了” |
[25:43] | We don’t have Boukare, there is no win to take. | 我们没有布卡尔 根本没赢 |
[25:45] | Half a second from getting Bravo killed, and you come after me? | 差点让B队都完蛋 你又冲我撒气吗 |
[25:49] | Look, forgetting that probe in North Korea, | 听着 先不说朝鲜的探雷针 |
[25:51] | a bad judgment call today, | 今天判断失误了 |
[25:53] | something’s got you off your game, boss. | 有某件事让你分心了 老大 |
[25:55] | You got something to say, you fucking say it. | 你有话就他妈的说出来 |
[25:56] | You fucking say it now. | 你他妈的现在就说 |
[25:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | Your teammates made the right call, | 你的队友做了正确决定 |
[26:08] | helping my boys out of the fire. | 帮助我的伙计们走出了困境 |
[26:10] | You know what? We had this guy Boukare | 你知道吗 我们三次 |
[26:13] | in our crosshairs three times, and three times, we missed him. | 锁定布卡尔 三次都没得到他 |
[26:16] | You should be more concerned | 你应该更关心的是 |
[26:18] | about nearly handing SGS their biggest victory yet. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴差点取得了他们迄今为止最大的胜利 |
[26:20] | Pulling your men off target was a near catastrophic error. | 让你的人离开目标是个近乎灾难性的错误 |
[26:23] | I made the call. We handled it. | 是我下令的 我们搞定了 |
[26:24] | You did, by the seat of your pants. | 是 凭你的直觉 |
[26:26] | You committed operational malpractice | 你这是行动失误 |
[26:28] | by not using all the firepower in your arsenal | 你没动用所有的火力 |
[26:30] | – to get the job done. -“Operational malpractice.” | – 来完成任务 – 行动失误 |
[26:32] | That’s what you’re calling it. | 这就是你所说的 |
[26:34] | ‘Cause that is funny coming from the guy who canked our op | 这句话出自一个在我们抓他的时候破坏 |
[26:37] | when we had him dead to rights. | 我们行动的人之口 真的好笑 |
[26:39] | You’ve been around long enough | 你在这里已经有足够长的时间 |
[26:41] | to know that dirtbags like Boukare grow on trees. | 应该知道像布卡尔这样的人渣到处都是 |
[26:43] | Why are you so tight in the shorts for him? | 你为什么对他这么紧张 |
[26:47] | Maybe ’cause of the fact | 也许是因为这个人渣 |
[26:49] | that this dirtbag probably has this former CIA agent hostage. | 挟持了这个前中情局特工 作为人质 |
[26:53] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[26:56] | – Where’d you get that? – Pulled it off target on the airfield. | – 你从哪儿弄来的 – 在机场目标处拿来的 |
[26:58] | It’s Mandy Ellis. She’s a former colleague. | 她叫曼迪·埃利斯 她是我以前的同事 |
[27:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[27:04] | So you nearly tanked the train op over your friendship? | 所以你为了你的友谊差点把火车毁了 |
[27:07] | Sir, what are you gonna do about this? | 先生 你打算怎么做 |
[27:08] | We need to make her a priority. | 我们得优先考虑她 |
[27:10] | Removing SSE off-site | 把物证移出现场 |
[27:13] | without submitting it through the proper channels | 未通过适当渠道提交 |
[27:15] | is a violation of the UCMJ. | 是违反军事审判统一法典的行为 |
[27:17] | Are you even looking for her? | 你在找她吗 |
[27:19] | I can have you brought up on charges. | 我可以起诉你 |
[27:20] | Charges of absconding with evidence. | 携带证据离开的指控 |
[27:21] | Evidence that my people could have used | 我的人可以利用这些证据 |
[27:23] | to help answer the questions you’re now asking. | 来帮助回答你现在的问题 |
[27:27] | This is “need to know” only. Way above your clearance level. | 这只是“按需知密”而已 超出了你的权限 |
[27:33] | Just get us the target package on Boukare. | 把打击布卡尔的目标方案给我们 |
[27:37] | Your personal connection to Ms. Ellis | 你和埃利斯女士的私人关系 |
[27:40] | has clearly impaired your tactical judgment. | 明显影响了你的战术判断力 |
[27:44] | Bravo’s off the Boukare hunt. | 取消B队追捕布卡尔 |
[28:07] | Hey, what the hell’s up Jason’s ass? | 杰森到底怎么了 |
[28:10] | Eh, not a blown-up choo choo thanks to me. | 多亏了我 才没有被炸 |
[28:13] | He jumped down my throat for losing Boukare. Makes no sense. | 他因为丢了布卡尔 对我大发雷霆 没有道理 |
[28:17] | Ooh, is the honeymoon of Clayson over? | 克莱森的蜜月结束了吗 |
[28:21] | Hell’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[28:23] | You two are tighter than a bucket of possums. | 你们俩比一打负鼠还亲密 |
[28:26] | Yet you can’t meet your old buddy Sonny for a beer. | 但你却不和你的老朋友桑尼喝杯啤酒 |
[28:29] | Look, I got new responsibilities, man. | 听着 我有新的责任了 |
[28:31] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[28:32] | Not exactly the same. | 不完全一样 |
[28:34] | But I tell you what, when we get back, | 但我跟你说 等我们回去 |
[28:35] | you, me, Stella– let’s go get some beers and get zapped. | 你 我 斯黛拉 我们去喝啤酒 并且喝个痛快 |
[28:40] | That way, you get to punch the marriage clock, | 那样的话 你就可以敲响结婚的钟声了 |
[28:41] | and, well, I get the help | 我还可以得到 |
[28:44] | of your beautiful bride’s wingman skills. | 你美丽新娘的帮助 泡一下伴娘 |
[28:48] | – Sure. – Sweet. Let’s do it. | – 当然 – 真好 就这么定了 |
[28:50] | – Yeah, no, that sounds fun. | 不 听起来很有趣 |
[28:58] | look, if Emmet came to you needing something… | 听着 如果埃米特找你来了… |
[29:03] | …you think you could forget all those years of hurt? | …你觉得你能忘了这些年的伤痛吗 |
[29:06] | Emmet’s always been teats on a bull for me, | 埃米特对我来说一直是无所谓 |
[29:07] | but now I’m supposed to be there for him? | 但现在我该陪在她身边吗 |
[29:09] | But, you know, the more time I spend with Leanne, | 然而 你知道吗 我和莉安娜在一起的时间越长 |
[29:13] | the more I… I see Emmet in myself. | 我越…我在自己身上看到了埃米特 |
[29:17] | For better and for worse. | 无论好坏 |
[29:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah, it makes me feel bonded to him more than ever. | 是啊 这让我觉得和她更亲密了 |
[29:24] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[29:25] | Ugh. But you… | 但你… |
[29:27] | you will understand one day | 等你有一天 |
[29:29] | when you become a daddy there, Clay. | 当了爸爸 你就会明白了 克莱 |
[29:31] | Is, uh, something up with Ash? | 阿什怎么样了 |
[29:35] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry, man. | 很抱歉 伙计 |
[29:43] | T-That’s, that’s a tough go. | 那可真不容易 |
[29:46] | What’re you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:51] | You know, he’s only ever really seemed interested | 他只有在需要什么东西的时候 |
[29:53] | in being a dad when he needs something, you know? | 才会对做父亲感兴趣 你知道吗 |
[29:56] | I got plenty on my plate as it is with Stella. | 和斯黛拉在一起 我有很多事要做 |
[30:00] | Mm, if Leanne ever gave me the cold shoulder, | 如果莉安娜冷落了我 |
[30:04] | it would truly break my heart. | 我会很伤心的 |
[30:07] | Yeah, well, you’re a better parent than Ash ever was. | 是啊 你是比阿什更好的家长 |
[30:10] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[30:12] | Do what you will, | 随你怎么做 |
[30:14] | but having lost my mother, | 但我失去了母亲 |
[30:16] | Clay, I would– mm– | 克莱 我愿意… |
[30:21] | I would do anything just to get one more day with her. | 我愿意做任何事 只要能再和她每天在一起 |
[30:26] | old Sonny Quinn and the women he loves; | 以前的桑尼·奎因和他爱的女人 |
[30:29] | never really gets to spend the time that he wants with them. | 从来没真正和她们一起度过他想要的时光 |
[30:33] | Thankfully you had enough time on that train today, huh? | 还好你今天有足够的时间在火车上 是吗 |
[30:36] | Oh, hell yeah. It feels so good to be chasing dirtbags again. | 是的 又去追捕那些人渣的感觉真好 |
[30:40] | You know? Rest of my life just feels empty. | 你知道吗 我的生活都是空虚的 |
[30:42] | But this war– whoo, it fills me up, buttercup. | 但这场战争 让我感到充实 马屁精 |
[31:00] | You feel Dryden out? | 你从德莱顿那里了解到什么 |
[31:02] | He know anything about Mandy? | 他知道曼迪的事吗 |
[31:04] | I showed him the photo. | 我给他看了照片 |
[31:06] | – And? – Hit a brick wall. | – 然后呢 – 碰壁了 |
[31:10] | That is what I was afraid of– Mandy distracts from his agenda. | 这正是我所担心的 曼迪扰乱了他的计划 |
[31:15] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[31:18] | Nothing. | 不用 |
[31:25] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[31:30] | – Hey. – I gotta show you this. | – 嗨 – 我要给你看这个 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God. Mandy. | 我的天啊 曼迪 |
[31:37] | Yeah. Did you know? | 是的 你知道吗 |
[31:39] | Of course not. Where did you get this? | 当然不知道 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[31:41] | Pulled it off target at the airfield. | 从机场目标处带出来的 |
[31:44] | She’s in SGS captivity. | 她被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴囚禁了 |
[31:48] | Look, you know who that guy is? | 看 你知道那家伙是谁吗 |
[31:50] | – You know where they could be? – No. | – 你知道他们可能在哪吗 – 不知道 |
[31:52] | But now I know why you were so hot to stay on Boukare’s trail. | 但现在我知道了 你为什么那么热衷于追踪布卡尔 |
[31:55] | – Does Dryden know about this? – I don’t know. | – 德莱顿知道这件事吗 – 我不知道 |
[31:57] | I tried, I got nowhere with him. | 我试过了 但不管用 |
[31:58] | Nothing but stonewalled. Listen, | 只是被阻止 听着 |
[32:00] | I need you to do some digging quietly. | 我需要你悄悄做些调查 |
[32:03] | Dryden pulled Bravo off the Boukare hunt. | 德莱顿让B队停止了对布卡尔的搜捕 |
[32:06] | Ground Branch has the lead now. | 地面特遣队现在优先 |
[32:08] | Well, Ground Branch is gonna be looking for payback | 布卡尔的人在过去两次行动中击败他们之后 |
[32:10] | after Boukare’s men beat them down the past two ops. | 地面特遣队会想办法报复他们 |
[32:13] | If they take Boukare out, | 如果他们干掉了布卡尔 |
[32:15] | the trail to Mandy will die with him. | 找到曼迪的线索也会跟着他消失 |
[32:29] | Was Davis able to help with Mandy? | 戴维斯能帮上曼迪吗 |
[32:31] | I got nowhere, okay? | 我无路可走了 好吗 |
[32:32] | Mandy’s in danger and nobody gives a shit. | 曼迪有危险 没人在乎 |
[32:35] | Look, we get a whiff of Boukare, | 听着 只要我们嗅到一丝布卡尔的气息 |
[32:37] | we’ll be back in the hunt for her. | 我们就会去找她 |
[32:39] | No. You know what? Dryden pulled us off Boukare. | 不 你知道吗 德莱顿让我们远离布卡尔 |
[32:41] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[32:43] | I told you, I warned you he can’t be trusted. | 我早说过 我警告过你不能相信他 |
[32:45] | Spare me with the “I told you so,” Ray. | 少跟我说”我早说过” 雷 |
[32:47] | It’s bad enough I gotta worry about one of our teammates | 这已经够糟糕的了 我还得担心我们的一个队友 |
[32:49] | shivving me to command over my issues in Nigeria, | 逼着我去处理我在尼日利亚的问题 |
[32:51] | but now we’re out of sync, too. | 然而现在我们也步调不一致了 |
[32:53] | What the hell are you talking about here? | 你到底在说什么 |
[32:55] | You’re tuning me out for Clay’s input, | 你无视我 不听克莱的意见 |
[32:56] | you’re ignoring my advice on how to handle Dryden, | 无视我如何对付德莱顿的建议 |
[32:58] | and now you’re seeking out Davis to help you | 现在 当没人比我更支持你的时候 |
[33:00] | when nobody’s had your back more than I have? | 你又找戴维斯来帮你 |
[33:02] | Mandy’s ass is in jackpot and you’re | 曼迪中了头彩 而你 |
[33:03] | more concerned about your role with Bravo Team? | 却更关心你在B队的角色 |
[33:05] | My role in Bravo Team used to be keeping you | 我在B队的职责就是阻止 |
[33:06] | from following your worst damn instincts. | 你听从自己最坏的直觉 |
[33:08] | By ignoring me and going on full tilt, | 你无视我并且独断独行 |
[33:11] | you’ve jeopardized the mission and the chance we had | 破坏了任务和我们 |
[33:13] | of saving our friend. | 拯救朋友的机会 |
[33:15] | – You can shut me out all you want, brother, | 你可以把我拒之门外 兄弟 |
[33:18] | but you need to read the team in on Mandy. | 但你得让小队知道曼迪的情况 |
[33:21] | If memory serves, Bravo runs best | 如果没记错的话 当我们摊牌的时候 |
[33:24] | when all our cards are on the table. | B队会表现的更好 |
[33:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:32] | Mandy walked away from this hell. | 曼迪离开了鬼地方 |
[33:35] | How’d she get tangled up in this? | 她是怎么卷进来的 |
[33:37] | I would’ve stayed on Boukare’s tail | 如果我知道布卡尔是我们和她的纽带 |
[33:40] | had I known that he was our link to her. | 我就会一直盯着他 |
[33:41] | No, you made the only call there was. | 不 你无从选择 |
[33:43] | So does this mean Mandy’s back in the Agency? | 这是不是意味着曼迪又回到中情局了 |
[33:46] | No idea. Dryden locked up on me. | 不知道 德莱顿把我盯死了 |
[33:50] | Wonder what could have lured her back? | 不知道是什么把她吸引回来的 |
[33:53] | When was the last time you talked to her, Jace? | 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候 杰森 |
[33:55] | She came and saw me before my trial. You know? | 她在我受审前来看过我 你知道吗 |
[33:57] | Seemed happy in her new life. Just doesn’t add up. | 似乎对她的新生活很满意 只是不合乎情理 |
[34:02] | Maybe she never left the Agency. | 也许她从未离开中情局 |
[34:05] | Yeah. Remember that one time we showed up for work | 是啊 还记得有一次我们上班时 |
[34:08] | and Mandy wasn’t there? | 曼迪不在吗 |
[34:11] | You know how these spooks are. | 你知道这些间谍是怎样的 |
[34:13] | Maybe it’s just a setup for a new cover. | 也许这只是为新身份做准备 |
[34:16] | Yeah, based on what we’re seeing from Dryden, | 是啊 根据我们从德莱顿那里看到的情况 |
[34:18] | you don’t got to convince me Agency folks are that slippery. | 你不必让我相信中情局的人有那么狡猾 |
[34:21] | I was there when Mandy decided to quit. | 曼迪决定辞职的时候我也在场 |
[34:24] | It was her choice. | 这是她的选择 |
[34:25] | Mandy’s a professional liar. | 曼迪是个职业骗子 |
[34:26] | One of the best we’ve ever worked with. | 我们合作过的最好的一个 |
[34:28] | She’s capable of anything, including gaslighting you, Jace. | 她什么都干得出来 包括激怒你 杰森 |
[34:32] | You know, maybe she’s not who we thought she was. | 知道吗 也许她不是我们想的那样 |
[34:55] | Hey. The team, they have a possible location on Boukare. | 嘿 小队可能有了布卡尔的位置 |
[35:00] | Get a target package together. | 开始目标清除方案 |
[35:48] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[35:51] | – What? – I snuck on to Dryden’s laptop, | – 什么 – 我溜进了德莱顿的电脑 |
[35:53] | looked into Mandy’s files. | 查看曼迪的档案 |
[35:55] | – And? – They’re redacted. | – 然后呢 – 他们屏蔽了 |
[35:57] | Redacted? What-what does that mean? | 屏蔽 什么意思 |
[36:00] | Well, it means we have no way of knowing if she’s here | 这意味着我们无法知道她是 |
[36:02] | under official cover, working off the books, | 在官方的掩护下 秘密行动 |
[36:03] | or working on her own as a civilian. | 还是以平民身份独自行动 |
[36:05] | – So we’re nowhere. – Well, with her. | – 所以我们无从得知 – 和她在一起的 |
[36:07] | But I was able to identify the man in this photo. | 我认出了这张照片里的人 |
[36:09] | He’s a powerful warlord, Aziz Sankara. | 他是个强大的军阀 阿齐兹·桑卡拉 |
[36:13] | His compound was overrun by SGS two weeks ago. | 他的院子两周前被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴占领了 |
[36:16] | Okay, so maybe Mandy was with him then? | 好吧 也许曼迪当时和他在一起了 |
[36:17] | I wish I knew. Without being able to access her file, | 真希望我知道 不能查看她的档案 |
[36:20] | I have no way of making a connection between them. | 我无法把他们联系起来 |
[36:22] | Anybody here have any intel | 有人知道 |
[36:24] | – on where this guy’s being held? – Boukare knows. | – 她在哪儿吗 – B队知道 |
[36:26] | And Ground Branch has a location on him. | 地面特遣队锁定了他的位置 |
[36:27] | They’re jocking up now. | 现在他们很兴奋 |
[36:29] | You want answers, you got to be on this op. | 你想知道答案 就得参加这次行动 |
[36:32] | Got it. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[36:35] | – Dismissed. | 解散 |
[36:37] | I hear you have a target package on Boukare. | 我听说你有一个针对布卡尔的目标清除行动 |
[36:39] | I ordered you to stand down, Hayes. | 我命令你退下 海耶斯 |
[36:41] | Stay out of my team’s way. | 别挡着我的小队 |
[36:42] | Let Bravo back your men up here. | 让B队支援你的人 |
[36:44] | So your bad judgment can derail the op? Pass. | 你的错误判断会破坏行动吗 算了吧 |
[36:46] | Just like you passed on Mandy Ellis? | 就像你拒绝曼迪·埃利斯一样吗 |
[36:48] | I mean, if she is working for you, | 我是说 如果她为你工作 |
[36:49] | why aren’t you doing anything about it? | 你为什么不做点什么 |
[36:51] | I told you, that was “need to know.” | 我告诉过你 “按需知密” |
[36:52] | A disavowed agent is not your concern. | 你不必担心一个被不承认的特工 |
[36:54] | As chief of station, it should be yours. | 作为站长 应该归你管 |
[36:57] | Former Agent Ellis is not the mission here. | 前探员埃利斯不是这里的目标任务 |
[37:01] | Okay, look, I get as master of the universe | 好了 听着 我知道作为世界领袖 |
[37:02] | you’re playing global chess here, | 你在这里下一盘很大的棋 |
[37:03] | but do not hang her out to dry. | 但别把她晾在一边 |
[37:05] | I can have Bravo on a flight out today | 如果你对我的行事方式不满意 |
[37:07] | if you’re not happy with how I’m running things. | 我可以让B队今天坐飞机离开 |
[37:09] | All right, look, you know what? Boukare’s cell has been | 好吧 听着 自从我们来这里以后 布卡尔的基层组织 |
[37:10] | eating your team’s lunch ever since we got here. | 就把你们的小队搞得一败涂地 |
[37:12] | At the airfield, earlier at the ambush. | 在机场 早些时候在埋伏处 |
[37:15] | You’ve missed out on him three times. | 你已经错过了他三次 |
[37:16] | It would be operational malpractice | 如果你没有用尽 |
[37:18] | if you didn’t use all the firepower in your arsenal. | 你所有的火力那就是失职 |
[37:27] | Okay. Tell your men to jock up. Now. | 好了 叫你的人快点 就现在 |
[37:39] | Bravo, you’re heading out to support Ground Branch | B队 你们去支援地面特遣队的 |
[37:42] | on this kill-capture. The target is Boukare. | 这次抓捕行动 目标是布卡尔 |
[37:45] | Ground Branch was able to track him to this building | 地面特遣队追踪到了他 |
[37:47] | in a district downtown. | 在市区的这栋大楼 |
[37:48] | How many fighters he holed up with? | 他和多少成员一起藏身 |
[37:51] | Unknown. But my men are in position, | 未知 但我的人已经就位 |
[37:53] | and waiting for you–maximize firepower on target. | 在等你们 最大化的火力打击目标 |
[37:55] | You will engage simultaneously to | 你们要同时出击 减少 |
[37:57] | limit the time Boukare has to squirt. | 布卡尔反击的机会 |
[37:58] | Little birds are the fastest way to insert. | 小鸟是穿插的最快方式 |
[38:00] | We land on the roof, work our way down while G.B. works up. | 我们降落在屋顶 一路往下走 而地面特遣队在上面 |
[38:02] | Helicopters are not an option– SGS has enough | 不能用直升机 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴在 |
[38:06] | firepower in this area to defend against an air assault. | 这片区域有足够的防空火力 |
[38:08] | Indig vehicles allow us to pull right up to the front. | 用当地的车辆 我们可以把车开到前面 |
[38:11] | Speed and surprise– that’s our ally. | 速度和突袭 那是我们的强项 |
[38:13] | The area you’re going to, up-armored vehicles | 你们要去的地方 装甲车辆是 |
[38:15] | are a priority. | 优先考虑 |
[38:16] | You’ll take our trucks. | 你用我们的卡车 |
[38:18] | A strap from our team will be going out with you. | 我们的1名队员带你们一起过去 |
[38:21] | Since when does Bravo need a babysitter? | B队什么时候需要保姆了 |
[38:24] | Remington knows the district. He’ll drive the lead vehicle. | 雷明顿熟悉这个地区 他将驾驶第一辆车 |
[38:28] | All right, so, we pull up, grab Boukare and RTB. | 好吧 我们停下车 抓住布卡尔 然后返回基地 |
[38:31] | We’re back quicker than a prairie fire with a tailwind. | 我们来回的速度比顺风下的野火还快 |
[38:34] | ROE’s the same? Shoot when shot at or imminent threat? | 交战规则还是一样吗 受到枪击 还是受到威胁时开枪 |
[38:38] | The district, waiting to be shot at ain’t gonna be a problem. | 在这个区 等着挨枪子不是什么问题 |
[38:41] | Just get Boukare. Dead or alive. | 只要抓到布卡尔 不论死活 |
[38:50] | We need to get to Boukare before Ground Branch does, | 我们得赶在地面特遣队之前抓到布卡尔 |
[38:53] | ensure this is a capture and not a kill op. | 确保这是一次抓捕 而不是一次杀戮行动 |
[38:57] | – Hey, J. – Yeah? | – 嘿 杰森 – 怎么了 |
[39:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[39:01] | Works like a Stingray. | 像黄貂鱼(舰载无人加油机)一样工作 |
[39:03] | Just turn it on when you get around enough of these guys | 只要在你周围有足够多的目标人物时 |
[39:04] | on target; I’ll be able to pull | 就打开它 我就能从他们的 |
[39:06] | data and locations off of their cell phones. | 手机上获取数据和位置 |
[39:08] | Maybe find any sort of lead to Mandy. | 也许能找到任何关于曼迪的线索 |
[39:12] | – Thanks. – And… | – 谢谢 – 还有… |
[39:14] | if Mandy is with Sankara, this will come in handy | 如果曼迪和桑卡拉在一起 布卡尔需要恢复一些记忆 |
[39:17] | if Boukare’s memory needs jogging, so… | 这个就派得上用场 那就… |
[39:20] | – go find our girl. – Will do. | – 去找我们的女孩吧 – 好的 |
[39:29] | “Disavowed.” What does an agent have to do | “不承认” 对于这样的情况 |
[39:31] | for something like that? | 特工需要做些什么 |
[39:33] | It’s not always something they’ve done. | 他们并不总是这样做的 |
[39:35] | Think about how many times we’ve been tasked outside the wire. | 想想有多少次我们被派去卧底 |
[39:37] | Your trial’s a good example of that. | 你的审判就是一个很好的例子 |
[39:44] | You think she went rogue or flipped? | 你觉得她是叛变了还是发疯了 |
[39:47] | -“Rogue”? | 叛变 |
[39:50] | You’ve watched too many bad movies. | 你看了太多烂电影 |
[39:53] | All I’m saying is | 我是说 |
[39:55] | we never leave another frog behind. | 我们永远不会抛下队友 |
[39:57] | So why ain’t that the same with the Agency | 那为什么中情局的情况不一样呢 |
[39:59] | unless she’s up to something sketchy? | 除非她有什么不可告人的阴谋 |
[40:08] | What’s with all the AK fire? | AK(AK自动步枪)在开火是怎么回事 |
[40:10] | SGS lookouts. Use the bursts as warning signals. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的瞭望哨 把连发射击作为警告信号 |
[40:13] | And people say texting’s impersonal. | 人们说发短信没有人情味 |
[40:17] | Means they know we’re here. | 意味着他们知道我们来了 |
[40:49] | All stations, I pass Sputnik. | 各单位注意 我通过旅伴阶段 |
[40:51] | I say again, I pass Sputnik. | 我再说一遍 我通过了旅伴阶段 |
[40:55] | Good copy. | 很好 收到 |
[40:57] | That’s probably not good. | 这可能不太好 |
[40:59] | – What? – The gunfire went dead. | – 什么 – 枪声停了 |
[41:05] | Bravo, stand by. | B队 待命 |
[41:07] | Dismount on my mark. | 听我口令 |
[41:13] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |