时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ray, that’s Mandy. | 雷 那是曼迪 |
[00:05] | – In SGS custody? – We got to do something. | – 被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓了 – 我们得做点什么 |
[00:06] | Right now we’ve got a train to catch. | 现在 我们要赶火车 |
[00:08] | Saidou Boukare and an unknown number | 赛义杜·布卡尔和数目不详的 |
[00:10] | of SGS fighters are gonna be on that commuter train. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴武装分子会在火车上 |
[00:12] | Thousands of lives are at stake. | 成千上万的生命危在旦夕 |
[00:13] | I know Boukare’s our best lead to Mandy, | 我知道布卡尔是我们找到曼迪的最好线索 |
[00:15] | but our heads have got to be here. | 但我们必须先保命 |
[00:16] | HVT’s on the move with two Tangos. | 高价值目标带着2个敌人离开了 |
[00:18] | My team will handle the HVT. | 我的小队会处理高价值目标 |
[00:19] | Negative, Havoc. It’s my tactical call. | 不行 浩劫 这是我的战术决定 |
[00:21] | Bravo 1 out. | B1退出通讯 |
[00:22] | – Clear! | 安全 |
[00:24] | Your personal connection to Ms. Ellis | 你和埃利斯女士的私人关系 |
[00:27] | has clearly impaired your tactical judgment. | 明显影响了你的战术判断力 |
[00:29] | Bravo’s off the Boukare hunt. | 取消B队追捕布卡尔 |
[00:30] | Dryden, he does not miss a step. | 德莱顿 他不会错过每一步 |
[00:32] | – He is expanding his footprint. – You saying you don’t trust him? | – 他正在扩大自己的地盘 – 你是说你不信任他吗 |
[00:34] | I need you to do some digging quietly. | 我需要你悄悄做些调查 |
[00:36] | You ignore my advice on how to handle Dryden, | 你无视我如何对付德莱顿的建议 |
[00:38] | and now you’re seeking out Davis to help you when nobody’s | 现在 当没人比我更支持你的时候 你又找 |
[00:40] | had your back more than I have? | 戴维斯来帮你 |
[00:41] | Mandy’s ass is in jackpot, and you’re | 曼迪中了头彩 而你 |
[00:43] | more concerned about your role with Bravo Team? | 却更关心你在B队的角色 |
[00:44] | Mandy’s a professional liar, | 曼迪是个职业骗子 |
[00:46] | one of the best we’ve ever worked with. | 我们合作过的最好的一个 |
[00:47] | She’s capable of anything, including gaslighting you, Jace. | 她什么都干得出来 包括激怒你 杰森 |
[00:50] | I was able to identify the man in this photo– Aziz Sankara. | 我认出了这张照片里的人 阿齐兹·桑卡拉 |
[00:53] | You want answers, you got to be on this op. | 你想知道答案 就得参加这次行动 |
[00:54] | I get you’re playing global chess here, but do not | 我知道你在这里下一盘很大的棋 但别 |
[00:57] | – hang her out to dry. – Tell your men to jock up. | – 把她晾在一边 – 叫你的人快点 |
[00:58] | A strap from our team will be going out with you. | 我们的1名队员带你们一起过去 |
[01:00] | – Remington. – Since when does Bravo need a babysitter? | – 雷明顿 – B队什么时候需要保姆了 |
[01:03] | This will come in handy if Boukare’s memory needs jogging. | 布卡尔需要恢复一些记忆 这个就派得上用场 |
[01:07] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[01:19] | – Got to bail, Jace. – No, they’re trying to smoke us out. | – 我们得离开 杰森 – 不 他们想把我们熏出来 |
[01:21] | We step aside, we’re fish in a barrel with those AKs. | 如果我们下去 就会被那些AK(AK自动步枪)困住 |
[01:23] | Car’s still running. I could punch it | 车没熄火 我可以开着它冲过去 |
[01:25] | and we can bail out down the block. | 然后从那栋楼出来 |
[01:27] | Live to fight another day. | 争取活着 继续下一场战斗 |
[01:28] | That’s not happening. Bravo 3, what’s your status? | 这是不可能的 B3 情况如何 |
[01:30] | -How copy? -Uh, we are shrimp on a barbie, | – 收到了吗 – 我们快成烤虾了 |
[01:33] | but we are good. | 但我们没事 |
[01:34] | What’s our move, Bravo 1? | 我们该怎么做 B1 |
[01:36] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 我是浩劫 |
[01:38] | Ground Branch are moving toward the target building. | 地面特遣队正在向目标大楼行进 |
[01:40] | -What’s your sitrep? – Copy that. | – 你情况如何 – 收到 |
[01:42] | Have Ground Branch hold. | 让地面特遣队待命 |
[01:44] | We’re making entry. | 我们正在进入 |
[01:45] | Bravo 3, stay close. | B3 跟紧 |
[01:47] | We’re ramming the door. | 我们要撞门 |
[01:53] | Vehicle breach? You sure that’s… | 用车撞门 你确定那样… |
[01:54] | Drive. | 开车 |
[02:11] | Havoc, this is 1. Pass Aldrin. | 浩劫 我是1号 通过奥尔德林阶段 |
[02:29] | Probably not what the interior decorator had in mind. | 可能不是室内装潢师想要的 |
[02:35] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Ground Branch has launched | B1 我是浩劫 地面特遣队传送了 |
[02:38] | a thermal imaging ISR platform over target. | 在目标上空热成像侦察画面 |
[02:41] | I’m looking at six Tangos on the move. | 我看到6个敌人在走动 |
[02:43] | We believe Boukare’s holding strong on the north end, | 我们认为布卡尔在北端二楼 |
[02:47] | second floor. | 人数很多 |
[02:48] | That’s a good copy. | 很好 收到 |
[02:49] | Boukare’s sending in his troops. | 布卡尔派出了他的部队 |
[02:51] | – Clay, Sonny, prep the smoke. – Enemy knows we’re here. | – 克莱 桑尼 准备好烟幕弹 – 敌人知道我们在这里 |
[02:54] | We’re gonna need a lot more than a smoke screen. | 我们需要的可不仅仅是烟幕弹 |
[02:56] | Remington, grab the extra mags | 雷明顿 把卡车后面 |
[02:57] | from the back of the truck, will you? | 多余的弹夹拿来 好吗 |
[02:59] | Okay, guys, you want to PID everything. | 好了 伙计们 你们要识别每个人 |
[03:00] | Get to Boukare before Ground Branch does. Got it? | 赶在地面特遣队到达之前抓住布卡尔 明白吗 |
[03:02] | – He has the answers to get us to Mandy? – That’s right. | – 他有能帮我们找到曼迪 – 没错 |
[03:04] | Any day, Remington. All right, let’s move. | 快点 雷明顿 好了 我们走 |
[03:31] | Door’s welded shut. No one’s coming in. | 门被焊死了 没人进得来 |
[03:45] | Three AKs! Mid hallway! | 三把AK 走廊中间 |
[03:57] | Clay, push forward. On me. | 克莱 向前推进 跟着我 |
[04:04] | Move it! | 快走 |
[04:59] | Nice tackling there, Fred Warner. | 抢断得不错 弗雷德·华纳(演员) |
[05:01] | Rest of the apartment’s clear. | 公寓的其他地方都清除了 |
[05:03] | Time for a chat. | 是时候聊天了 |
[05:36] | They got a PKM in there. | 他们有一挺PKM通用机枪(俄制) |
[05:37] | Let’s split. Brock, try and flank ’em. | 分开行动 布洛克 从侧翼包抄他们 |
[05:48] | Stay close to the wall. | 靠着墙接近 |
[06:08] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[06:21] | Nice shot. | 打得好 |
[06:31] | Is that one of Ray’s secret agent-y toys? | 那是雷的特工玩具吗 |
[06:33] | Helps us track any cell phone IP on target. | 能帮我们追踪目标的手机网络位置 |
[06:35] | All right, got him alive. Mission accomplished, boss. | 好了 把他活捉了 任务完成 老大 |
[06:37] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[06:39] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 我是浩劫 |
[06:40] | ISR shows two unknowns outside | 热成像显示有2个身份不明的人 |
[06:42] | moving toward your entry point. | 正在向你们的入口走来 |
[06:43] | They appear to be armed. | 他们似乎有武器 |
[06:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:48] | Ray, downstairs, help ’em clear. | 雷 下楼 帮他们清除 |
[06:51] | Battlefield interrogation works better with a partner, right? | 战场审讯最好有个搭档 效果会更好 对吧 |
[06:53] | I need you downstairs. | 我需要你下楼 |
[06:56] | That’s why I got Clay here. Move. | 这里有克莱 快走 |
[06:57] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:59] | Hey. Hey, Boukare. Look at me. | 嘿…布卡尔 看着我 |
[07:02] | Where is this man? | 这个人在哪里 |
[07:05] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[07:07] | Never seen that man. | 从没见过这人 |
[07:12] | Get him on his knees. | 让他跪下 |
[07:13] | Come on. Up. Get up. | 来吧 起来… |
[07:17] | Where is this man? | 这个人在哪里 |
[07:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[07:31] | Look at me. Don’t look at him. | 看着我 别看他 |
[07:32] | Look at me. This man, where is this man? | 看着我 这个人 这个人在哪里 |
[07:37] | Never seen that man. | 从没见过这人 |
[07:40] | Get ’em up. Get ’em up. | 让他们站起来… |
[07:42] | On the wall, both of them. Let’s go. | 趴墙上 他们两个 走 |
[07:44] | Walk over here. | 走到这里 |
[07:47] | Put your head against the wall. | 把头靠在墙上 |
[07:49] | Understand? Back. | 明白吗 后退 |
[07:58] | Sidekick recognizes Sankara from the photo. | 助手从照片上认出了桑卡拉 |
[08:01] | He might know where he’s at. | 可能知道他在哪里 |
[08:05] | Unless we make ourselves scarier than that bastard | 除非我们让自己变得比那个炸飞火车的 |
[08:07] | that vaporized Thomas the Train, his sidekick ain’t talkin’. | 混蛋托马斯更可怕 否则他的同伙是不会开口的 |
[08:14] | Well, that is low as a blow as it gets. | 这是最沉重的打击了 |
[08:16] | They messed with our damn trucks. | 他们弄坏了我们的车 |
[08:56] | Damn, Trent. | 该死 特伦特 |
[08:58] | Got any tips? | 有什么建议吗 |
[09:00] | Hey, uh, these aren’t driving anywhere, man. | 这些车哪也去不了 伙计 |
[09:03] | We need to push for a secondary exfil platform. | 我们需要第二个撤离平台 |
[09:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:07] | Havoc base, this is Bravo 2. | 浩劫基地 我是B2 |
[09:09] | Our vehicles are down hard. We need a new exfil platform. | 我们的车辆抛锚了 我们需要一个新的撤退平台 |
[09:12] | Any bright ideas? Over. | 什么好主意吗 完毕 |
[09:13] | Copy, 2. I’ll direct Task Force operators nearby | 收到 2号 我会指挥附近的特遣队员 |
[09:16] | to locate viable indig vehicles. | 找到可行的本地车 |
[09:18] | Stand by. | 做好准备 |
[09:20] | Bravo’s moving to exfil? | B队要撤退了 |
[09:22] | Negative. Not yet, sir. | 不是 没有 先生 |
[09:23] | Where are they on HVT? Eyes on Boukare? | 高价值目标在哪里 看到布卡尔了吗 |
[09:25] | Sir, I will have a sitrep for you | 先生 我和特遣队 |
[09:26] | as soon as I’ve coordinated with Task Force. | 协调后就向你报告情况 |
[09:31] | Sit down. Sit down. Look at me. | 坐下 坐下 看着我 |
[09:33] | Tell me where this man is. | 告诉我这个人在哪里 |
[09:35] | Tell me where this man is. | 告诉我这个人在哪里 |
[09:42] | This man, he’s a prisoner of yours. | 这个人 他是你的囚犯 |
[09:44] | Hmm? Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[09:49] | Who’s soldier boy over here, huh? | 这里的士兵是谁 |
[09:53] | You’d trade your soldier’s life in for a nonbeliever? | 你愿意用你士兵为一个不信教的人送命吗 |
[09:58] | Is that what you would do? | 你会这么做吗 |
[10:00] | ‘Cause if you don’t start talking, | 因为如果你再不开口 |
[10:01] | a stray bullet is gonna come | 一颗流弹会穿过 |
[10:02] | through that window and blow his fuckin’ head off. | 窗户打爆他的脑袋 |
[10:04] | You understand? Tell me where he is. | 你明白吗 告诉我他在哪里 |
[10:06] | You got 20 seconds. You got 20 seconds. | 你有20秒的时间… |
[10:08] | 20 Twenty! | |
[10:13] | You got something to say, you speak up. | 你有话就说出来 |
[10:14] | All right, your boss cares more about that prisoner | 好吧 你老板更关心那个囚犯 |
[10:17] | than he does you. | 而不是你 |
[10:18] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:22] | Bullet’s coming. Ten seconds. | 子弹来了 10秒钟 |
[10:23] | Bravo 1, this is 2. | B1 我是2号 |
[10:26] | Secondary exfil vehicles are five mikes out. | 第二撤离车辆5分钟就到 |
[10:28] | Gonna need Bravo 3’s hooli to make a clean exit. Over. | 需要B3的掩护才能安全撤离 完毕 |
[10:31] | – Copy, 2. | 收到 2号 |
[10:33] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[10:35] | Jace. | 杰森 |
[10:38] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[10:54] | – Tango vanished. – Must have | – 敌人不见了 – 肯定是在 |
[10:56] | made a break for it during the blast. There’s no sign of him. | 爆炸时逃跑了 没他的踪迹 |
[10:58] | SGS is gonna regroup and come at us heavy. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴会重新集结 猛烈攻击我们 |
[11:00] | – We gotta move, Jace. – Get him up. | – 我们得走了 杰森 – 扶他起来 |
[11:02] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Armstrong. | 浩劫 我是1号 我通过阿姆斯特朗阶段 |
[11:03] | Copy, 1. Exfil vehicles | 收到 1号 撤离车辆 |
[11:05] | are three mikes out. | 还有三分钟 |
[11:06] | That’s a good copy. Good copy. | 那很好 收到 很好 收到 |
[11:08] | 1, this is 2. Was that blast near your position? Over. | 1号 我是2号 爆炸是在你的位置附近吗 完毕 |
[11:10] | Good copy, 2. We’re good. | 很好 收到 2号 我们很好 |
[11:12] | Allahu akbar! | 真主至大 |
[11:13] | Got our HVT. We’re moving. | 抓到我们的高价值目标 我们撤离 |
[11:15] | Consolidate on the first deck. We’ll break out there. | 在第一层会合 我们从那里突围出去 |
[11:19] | Building was clear. | 大楼是干净的 |
[11:21] | Could have been a lone wolf tossed that grenade. | 可能是独狼扔的手榴弹 |
[11:22] | Then there’s still enemy on target. | 那么还有敌人在目标大楼里 |
[11:24] | – What’s Hayes doing? – He’s prioritizing. | – 海耶斯在干什么 – 他分得清轻重缓急 |
[11:28] | – Sonny, master key. – Roger that. | – 桑尼 万能钥匙 – 收到 |
[11:30] | What happened to the other guy? | 另一个人呢 |
[11:32] | – Lost him in the blast. – What do you mean “lost him”? | – 在爆炸中失去了他 – 你说失去他是什么意思 |
[11:34] | He got hit or he squirted? What happened? | 他是被击中了还是跑了 发生了什么事 |
[11:36] | War happened. We got who matters. | 发生了交战 我们抓住了最重要的人 |
[12:11] | I take it you and the HVT | 我猜你和高价值目标 |
[12:13] | didn’t have the chat you were looking for. | 没有好好聊一聊 |
[12:15] | Yeah. The answers he has about Mandy | 是的 关于曼迪的答案 |
[12:17] | is about to vanish with him. | 即将随着他消失 |
[12:18] | You did all you could do. | 你已经尽力了 |
[12:20] | And it’s not over. You have to debrief. | 事情还没结束 你得汇报情况 |
[12:21] | All right. I’m gonna start pulling cell IPs | 好吧 我要开始调出在目标身上 |
[12:24] | this captured on target. | 捕获到的手机位置 |
[12:26] | Look, there was a Tango in the room with us and Boukare. | 听着 我和布卡尔的房间里还有一个敌人 |
[12:29] | All right, make sure you track his cell. | 记得追踪他的手机 |
[12:31] | – Make that a priority, will ya? – Yeah. | – 把那件事放在首位 好吗 – 好的 |
[12:34] | Hang on. So, the other guy did escape? | 等一下 那么 另一个人确实逃跑了 |
[12:37] | Why didn’t you have us pursue him? | 你为什么不让我们去追他 |
[12:39] | That guy was gone in a flash. | 那家伙在一瞬间就消失了 |
[12:41] | How’d he have his cell phone if he was held prisoner? | 如果他被囚禁了 他的手机怎么会在这里 |
[12:43] | I was too busy to ask him questions about Mandy. | 我太忙了 没时间问他关于曼迪的问题 |
[12:45] | I must’ve had tunnel vision. | 我一定有幻觉了 |
[12:47] | Lot of that going around. | 很多这样的事 |
[12:48] | What’d you find out while we were gone? | 我们不在的时候你发现了什么 |
[12:50] | Well, I was able to get some background on Sankara, | 我查到了桑卡拉的背景资料 |
[12:53] | the warlord in the photo with Mandy? | 和曼迪合影的那个军阀 |
[12:55] | Prior to being snatched up by SGS, | 在被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓走之前 |
[12:57] | he was a player in regional arms smuggling. | 他是区域武器走私的玩家 |
[13:00] | He commandeered a couple of small gold mines. | 他强占了几座小金矿 |
[13:03] | You’re telling me a guy that’s dressed up | 你是说一个穿得像”铁血战士”的 |
[13:04] | like an extra from the Predator owns a bunch of gold mines? | 临时演员的人拥有一堆金矿 |
[13:08] | It’s a plentiful resource in the area. | 这个地区资源丰富 |
[13:10] | It’s often used to support illicit activities | 它经常被用来支持非法活动 |
[13:12] | like arms sales and money laundering. | 比如军火销售和洗钱 |
[13:15] | That explains why SGS is keeping him prisoner | 这就解释了为什么大萨赫勒·萨哈巴把他关起来 |
[13:17] | instead of executing him when they swept through. | 而不是在他们扫荡的时候处决他 |
[13:20] | Force him to run the mines, adds to their war chest. | 强迫他管理矿井 增加他们的作战争经费 |
[13:23] | And the fact that they kept Mandy captive, too, | 而且他们还囚禁了曼迪 |
[13:25] | means she has value to them. | 说明她对他们有价值 |
[13:26] | Some reason to keep her alive. | 有理由让她活着 |
[13:28] | Mandy’s smart. | 曼迪很聪明 |
[13:30] | She knows how to make herself useful. | 她知道如何使自己有用 |
[13:31] | You know, if they know that she’s CIA, | 如果他们知道她是中情局的 |
[13:33] | they’ll want the intel that she can offer. | 他们会想要她提供的情报 |
[13:36] | I don’t see Mandy giving that up. | 我觉得曼迪不会提供的 |
[13:38] | She was trained for that. | 她受过训练 |
[13:40] | She knows how to walk that line. | 她知道怎么走这条路 |
[13:42] | Give ’em just enough, buy herself another day. | 给他们足够的钱 让自己多活一天 |
[13:44] | Protecting the Agency when no one’s lifting a finger | 在没人帮忙的情况下 |
[13:47] | to help her. | 保护中情局 |
[13:48] | Well, let’s see where we get with these cell phone IPs. | 看看这些手机位置能查到什么 |
[14:00] | Held my questions long enough. You need to fill me in. | 把我的问题拖得够久了 你得告诉我 |
[14:03] | You heard Davis. We’re nowhere. | 你听到戴维斯说的了 我们毫无进展 |
[14:04] | Let me guess, Boukare wasn’t talking. Huh? | 让我猜猜 布卡尔没开口 是吗 |
[14:06] | So you took a gamble on the other Tango. | 所以你在另一个敌人身上赌了一把 |
[14:10] | Gave him a chance to escape. | 给了他逃跑的机会 |
[14:11] | Used a crash grenade? He squirts, | 用了手榴弹 他跑了 |
[14:13] | you have Davis track his cell phone in the hopes that | 你让戴维斯追踪他的手机 希望他联系 |
[14:15] | he contacts Sankara’s captors. | 囚禁桑卡拉的人 |
[14:17] | Lets them know some angry Americans are | 让他们知道一些愤怒的美国人 |
[14:19] | hunting down their prisoner. You get real lucky, | 正在追捕他们的囚犯 你很幸运 |
[14:23] | that might give you his location, | 这可能会告诉你他的位置 |
[14:24] | which also might be Mandy’s. | 也可能是曼迪的 |
[14:31] | Had to put a show on for Remington. | 得给雷明顿演一出 |
[14:33] | Yeah, and leave me watching from the cheap seats again. | 是啊 让我再坐在廉价座位上看 |
[14:36] | There’s way too many eyes on you right now. | 现在有太多人盯着你了 |
[14:38] | I don’t need you getting caught up in all this. | 我不想让你卷入这一切 |
[14:39] | So you knew it was reckless and you did it anyway. | 所以你知道这很鲁莽 但你还是做了 |
[14:41] | Look, I had to do something, okay, Ray? | 听着 我必须做点什么 好吗 雷 |
[14:42] | That something could get us kicked | 有些事可能会把我们从小队中 |
[14:43] | from the Teams, Jace. | 踢出去 杰森 |
[14:44] | Letting a terrorist loose on some desperate long shot? | 为了一线希望 把绝望的恐怖分子放跑 |
[14:47] | A long shot is all I had, Ray. | 我只有一线希望 雷 |
[14:51] | We’re all messed-up over Mandy, man. | 我们都被曼迪搞得一团糟了 伙计 |
[14:54] | And knowing what she’s going through, | 我知道她正在经历着什么 |
[14:56] | I would give anything to rescue her from | 我愿意付出一切 |
[14:58] | the pain and sorrow she’s feeling, but… | 把她从痛苦和悲伤中解救出来 但… |
[15:01] | doesn’t mean we get stupid, Jason. | 不代表我们要变傻 杰森 |
[15:02] | Look, I had to make a call, okay? | 听着 我必须作出决定 好吗 |
[15:04] | – You weren’t there. – Yeah, because you sent me off. | – 你不在场 – 是啊 因为你把我打发走了 |
[15:06] | We gonna do this again? | 我们还要再吵一次吗 |
[15:08] | Are we really gonna do this again?! Stop. | 我们真的要再吵一次吗 停止吧 |
[15:09] | You understand me? Mandy needs our help. Right? | 你理解我吗 曼迪需要我们的帮助 对吧 |
[15:13] | I am not gonna sit back and do nothing about that. | 我不会坐视不管 什么都不做 |
[15:16] | She needs someone to fight for her. | 她需要有人为她而战 |
[15:17] | I’m gonna fight for her. Got it? | 我要为她而战 明白吗 |
[15:37] | Need to talk about what happened on target last night. | 我们得谈谈昨晚发生的事 |
[15:41] | Bagged an HVT we missed three times before. | 我们错过三次的高价值目标 |
[15:43] | Enjoy the victory. | 享受胜利吧 |
[15:45] | You telling me you don’t have any concerns about | 你是说你一点都不担心 |
[15:46] | the terrorist Jason let go? | 杰森放走的那个恐怖分子吗 |
[15:48] | That shitbird was a nobody. | 那混蛋是个无名小卒 |
[15:50] | All right? Boukare was a dead end. | 对吧 布卡尔是条死胡同 |
[15:51] | We needed a clear path to Mandy. | 我们需要一条通往曼迪的明确路径 |
[15:53] | Look, I know why the decision was made, Clay. | 听着 我知道为什么会做出这个决定 克莱 |
[15:55] | It doesn’t make it a good one. | 但这并不意味着是个好主意 |
[15:59] | Look, with-with Jason leaning on you more now, | 听着 杰森现在更依赖你了 |
[16:03] | it means it’s your responsibility | 这意味着你有责任 |
[16:04] | to talk him out of his bad ideas. | 说服他放弃他的坏主意 |
[16:07] | You mad because Jason went rogue, | 你生气是因为杰森行为失常 |
[16:09] | or that he did it without you? | 还是他没带你就这么做 |
[16:10] | I’m mad because my team is acting like | 我生气是因为我的小队就像 |
[16:12] | a bunch of roided-up Neanderthals | 一群不动脑子 骑着马的 |
[16:13] | not using their heads. | 尼安德特人 |
[16:15] | You worried about a personal blowback from Command? | 你担心司令部的个人反应吗 |
[16:17] | What the hell does Command have to do with anything? | 司令部跟这事有什么关系 |
[16:19] | Well, your track record as OIC | 你作为主管 记录也不是 |
[16:23] | isn’t the cleanest. | 最干净的 |
[16:24] | My track record has nothing to do | 我的工作记录与 |
[16:26] | with you and Jason’s sloppy work. | 你和杰森的草率行事毫无关系 |
[16:29] | What you call sloppy, okay, I call a calculated risk. | 你管这叫草率 好吧 我管这叫可控风险 |
[16:35] | It was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[16:38] | Look, Jason was desperate, and this was the least bad option. | 听着 杰森当时很绝望 这是最好的选择 |
[16:40] | And if it fails, he’s more desperate. | 如果失败了 他会更绝望 |
[16:42] | What’s your plan then? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[16:45] | Hmm. If you are gonna be his right hand, | 如果你要做他的得力助手 |
[16:48] | you have got to anticipate every single… | 你必须预见到每一个… |
[16:50] | Look, I know all about looking out for Bravo 1, | 听着 我知道怎么保护B1 |
[16:52] | all right, Ray? | 好吗 雷 |
[16:54] | I’ve been watching him like a hawk | 从上次部署回来后 |
[16:55] | since we got home from last deployment, | 我就一直像老鹰一样盯着他 |
[16:56] | – and you weren’t around. – Why is that? | – 而你却不在 – 为什么 |
[16:59] | Because 20 years of combat | 因为20年的征战 |
[17:00] | is eventually gonna catch up with him. | 最终会让他尝到苦果 |
[17:02] | I just want to make sure we can clock it | 我只是想确保我们能把握时机 |
[17:04] | before it’s too late. | 以免太晚 |
[17:06] | You think he’s falling off? | 你觉得他要跌倒了 |
[17:11] | Just… with everything that happened, | 只是…发生了这么多事 |
[17:14] | I… I just felt like you could use an extra hand | 我…我只是觉得你需要有人帮你 |
[17:16] | watching Jason’s six. | 照看杰森的六点方向(背后) |
[17:20] | Yeah, well, Bravo couldn’t ask for a better hall monitor. | 是啊 B队找不到比这更好的纠察队长了 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Anything on the squirter? | 逃跑的家伙有消息吗 |
[17:37] | Looks like he turned off his cell. | 他好像把手机关了 |
[17:40] | Can’t you use the Stingray? Put that on | 你不能用黄貂鱼(追踪器)吗 戴上这个 |
[17:41] | and see if you can ping his location? | 看看能不能锁定他的位置 |
[17:43] | Anything to get us off our asses here. Come on. | 能让我们摆脱困境的东西 快点 |
[17:45] | Look, we alert him to our control over his device, | 听着 等于告诉他我们控制了他的设备 |
[17:48] | he sends word and shuts the whole network down. | 他就会发送消息 然后关闭整个网络 |
[17:50] | Patience is our ally right now. | 我们耐心等待吧 |
[17:53] | Yeah, right, and time is in short supply, right? | 是啊 没错 但是时间紧迫 对吧 |
[17:56] | Mandy is tough. | 曼迪很坚强 |
[17:57] | Whatever they throw at her, she can handle. | 不管他们对她做什么 她都能应付 |
[17:59] | Yeah, she’s tough. | 是啊 曼迪坚强 |
[18:00] | Let’s just hope that she’s still alive, | 希望她还活着 |
[18:01] | ’cause we both know the longer this goes on, | 因为我们都知道这事拖得越久 |
[18:03] | that’s not good for the person who’s in captivity. | 对被囚禁的人就越不利 |
[18:05] | The squirter is going to turn on his cell sooner | 那个逃跑的家伙迟早 |
[18:07] | rather than later. | 会打开手机的 |
[18:10] | This will work. | 这行得通 |
[18:13] | Let me know when he does. | 他打开了就告诉我 |
[18:28] | – Yo, you got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[18:31] | Yeah, my baby girl’s only a few months old, | 是啊 我的宝贝女儿才几个月大 |
[18:34] | and it is pure hell being away from her. | 离开她真是太痛苦了 |
[18:38] | Got any secrets how to get through this? | 有什么秘诀度过这个难关 |
[18:42] | All that missing is what makes going home so great. | 正是这些缺失让回家变得如此美好 |
[18:45] | Yeah, that’s if home and the kid | 是啊 前提是家和孩子 |
[18:48] | are in the same place. | 在同一个地方 |
[18:49] | Leaves me screwed. | 把我弄糊涂了 |
[18:51] | You know, we can use a satellite to guide a missile | 你知道吗 我们可以用卫星引导导弹找到 |
[18:55] | to a toad’s ass wart, | 癞蛤蟆屁股上的疣 |
[18:56] | and I can’t get a damn signal. | 我却连个信号都收不到 |
[19:02] | You need me for something? | 你需要我做些什么 |
[19:05] | Yeah, um… last night, | 是啊 昨晚 |
[19:08] | on the op, with the squirter. | 在行动中那个逃跑的家伙 |
[19:10] | What’d you think of all that? | 你是怎么想的 |
[19:13] | Well, Clay’s plan fit the bill, | 克莱的计划符合要求 |
[19:15] | and Jason saw that. Why? | 杰森也看到了 为什么这么问 |
[19:17] | I just noticed Jason’s relying on Clay a lot. | 我只是注意到杰森太依赖克莱了 |
[19:19] | I’m not-not saying Clay can’t handle it. | 我不是说克莱处理不了 |
[19:21] | I just want to make sure his ambition, | 我只是想确保他的野心 |
[19:24] | along with Jason’s rage, | 加上杰森的愤怒 |
[19:26] | doesn’t put us in the middle of a shit sandwich. | 不会让我们陷入麻烦之中 |
[19:28] | Lord knows I’ve had my issues | 上帝知道我过去 |
[19:29] | with Clay’s ambition in the past, | 对克莱的野心有意见 |
[19:31] | but I don’t doubt that his head’s right | 但是 当涉及到小队时 我不怀疑 |
[19:34] | when it comes to the team anymore. | 他的想法是否正确的 |
[19:37] | He took a bullet for me on the Marsden letter. | 他在马斯登的信上替我挡了一枪 |
[19:42] | – Maybe he’s thinking better of it now. – What you talking about? | – 也许他现在改变主意了 – 你在说什么 |
[19:44] | Someone tipped Command to my behavior on deployment. | 有人向司令部举报了我部署时的行为 |
[19:49] | Someone ratted on you? | 有人出卖了你 |
[19:50] | That’s not the word I’d use. | 我不会用这个词 |
[19:52] | I practically invited the team to do it. | 实际上是我邀请了整个小队来做这件事 |
[19:54] | Yeah, but not behind your back like this. | 是啊 但不能这样背着你 |
[19:57] | And nobody would do you dirty on Bravo like that. | 在B队没人会这么卑鄙对你 |
[20:00] | Especially not Clay. | 尤其是克莱 |
[20:02] | You know, this isn’t easy for me neither. | 你知道的 这对我来说也不容易 |
[20:05] | You know, having Bravo 1 and 6 | 你知道的 B1和B6 |
[20:07] | finish each other’s sentences. | 很有默契 |
[20:10] | I mean, I thought Stella was my only competition | 我认为 争夺克莱的另一半 |
[20:12] | competing for Clay’s other half. | 斯特拉是我唯一的竞争对手 |
[20:17] | But you and Jace, you– you have that. | 但你和杰森 你们有默契的 |
[20:20] | For much longer. | 时间更长 |
[20:22] | So I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t beat yourself up over this. | 所以我不会…我不会因为这件事难为自己 |
[20:25] | You saying I should get used to the way things are now? | 你是说我应该习惯现在的行为方式吗 |
[20:29] | It’s not like it’s new. | 这又不是什么新鲜事 |
[20:32] | You know, when you were in captivity, | 你被囚禁的时候 |
[20:35] | Jason turned to the next man, and Clay stepped up. | 杰森转向了下一个人 克莱挺身而出 |
[20:38] | He filled in for you as Jiminy Cricket, | 他替你当了蟋蟀吉米尼(迪士尼动画) |
[20:41] | and he kept J from crossing a line | 他阻止了杰森越过他 |
[20:43] | that he couldn’t uncross. | 无法逾越的界线 |
[20:45] | Clay was in J’s ear that day, | 那天克莱在杰森身边 |
[20:48] | and kept him from tanking his career. | 阻止他毁掉自己的事业 |
[20:55] | Clay had his back when I couldn’t. | 克莱在我做不到的时候帮了我 |
[20:58] | I guess he’s earned Jason’s trust. | 我想他赢得了杰森的信任 |
[21:01] | I tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[21:03] | Change can sting like a honeybee on cocaine, | 改变会像吸了可卡因的蜜蜂一样刺痛人 |
[21:06] | but I don’t see what other choice you have. | 但我看不出你还有别的选择 |
[21:19] | All right. Okey doke. | 好吧 好的 |
[21:23] | Get some rest, all right? Love you. | 好好休息 好吗 爱你 |
[21:24] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:26] | Not one person up here right now | 现在这里没一个人 |
[21:28] | can get a signal to save their ass, | 能收到信号来救自己 |
[21:30] | and Blondie 5-G here is calling home. | 金发小子正在打电话回家 |
[21:35] | You want to use my connection? | 想用我的连接吗 |
[21:37] | No, no. My-my window passed. | 不…我的窗口已经关上了 |
[21:40] | I just wanted to check in and see | 我只是想问问 |
[21:41] | how, uh, the “Mommy and Me” music class went. | “妈妈和我”的音乐课怎么样了 |
[21:46] | I’m impressed by how dialed in you are. | 我很佩服你的敏感度 |
[21:48] | Well, I sense surprise in your voice. | 我感觉到你很惊讶 |
[21:50] | Just, uh, you know, thinking back to your reaction | 只是 回想起你第一次 |
[21:53] | when you first heard that Hannah was pregnant. | 听说汉娜怀孕时的反应 |
[21:55] | Oh, yeah, I was sweating like a germophobe | 哦 是啊 我直冒汗 就像一个洁癖患者蹲在 |
[21:57] | in a public toilet. | 公共厕所一样 |
[21:59] | – But you kept operating like normal. – Yeah. | – 但你还是像往常一样出任务 – 是啊 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I guess I was just more concerned | 是的 我想我更关心的是 |
[22:05] | about how I was gonna tell Davis, | 我该如何告诉戴维斯 |
[22:06] | and what business did I have | 以及我作为父亲 |
[22:09] | being a father in the first place? | 首要任务是什么 |
[22:11] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[22:13] | Now, uh, now I just keep thinking about | 现在 我一直在想这份工作是 |
[22:16] | how this job could take me away from Leanne, | 怎么把我从莉安娜身边带走的 |
[22:19] | and how that would unleash a flood | 那又会给我带来 |
[22:21] | of biblical proportion. | 多大的压力 |
[22:25] | What’s up with the inquisition? | 盘问是怎么回事 |
[22:31] | Stella’s pregnant. | 斯特拉怀孕了 |
[22:32] | What? You serious? | 什么 真的吗 |
[22:35] | My man, look at you. | 老兄 看看你 |
[22:36] | You got some strong swimmers there. | 你那里有些游泳健将啊 |
[22:39] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能行 |
[22:41] | Why’d it take you so long to tell me? | 你怎么这么久才告诉我 |
[22:43] | Aw, it’s just, uh, it’s still early. | 只是 现在还早了点 |
[22:47] | I didn’t want to be insensitive to your situation. | 我不想无视你的处境 |
[22:49] | Insensitive to my situation. What? | 我的处境 怎么 |
[22:53] | What, you don’t think I could handle the fact | 怎么 你觉得我接受不了这个事实吗 |
[22:55] | that your life is Norman Blondewell, | 你的人生是诺曼·洛克威尔(著名漫画家,尤其画儿童著称) |
[22:57] | and I’m the After School Special? | 而我是《我的美好欲望》 |
[23:00] | – Is that it? – That’s not what I meant. | – 是这样吗 – 我不是这个意思 |
[23:03] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[23:05] | I-I’ve gotten used to the fact that | 我已经习惯了 |
[23:06] | you think that you’re better than me. | 你总觉得自己比我强 |
[23:09] | Hey, just, I don’t know… | 嘿 只是 我不知道… |
[23:11] | pump the brakes on the pity thing. | 总之别再说不幸的事了 |
[23:15] | Whatever. | 无论怎样 |
[23:30] | – Master Chief Hayes. – Yep. | – 海耶斯士官长 – 是 |
[23:32] | Good work bringing Boukare in. | 把布卡尔抓回来了 干得不错 |
[23:34] | Well, Bravo’s all about mission success. | B队的任务全部完成 |
[23:37] | I’m just happy that we’re here to assist. | 我很高兴我们在这里能提供帮助 |
[23:39] | Well, even a Master of the Universe can | 就算世界领袖也会 |
[23:42] | admit when he’s wrong. | 承认自己错了 |
[23:43] | All right, so, being the Master of the Universe, | 好吧 那么 作为世界领袖 |
[23:45] | where do we stand with Mandy Ellis? | 我们和曼迪·埃利斯能站在一起吗 |
[23:47] | What are we gonna do about that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[23:49] | I remember advising you on where | 我记得我告诉过你 |
[23:51] | the Agency stands on that front. | 中情局在这方面的立场 |
[23:53] | But because you brought Boukare to justice, | 但因为你将布卡尔绳之以法 |
[23:55] | I can share that I’ve devoted resources | 我可以告诉你我已经投入了很多资源 |
[23:57] | – to looking for her. – And? | – 去找她 – 然后呢 |
[23:59] | No leads to report. Unfortunately, | 毫无线索 不幸的是 |
[24:02] | with the manpower shortage, | 由于人手短缺 |
[24:03] | I can’t dig in as deep as I’d like. | 我不能像我想的那样深入调查 |
[24:05] | Well, Bravo can help with the manpower problem. | B队可以帮忙解决人力问题 |
[24:08] | Sadly, you can’t. | 遗憾的是 你不能 |
[24:10] | Bravo’s accomplished its mission | B队在这里完成了 |
[24:11] | of cutting the head off the snake here. | 斩蛇头的任务 |
[24:13] | Your work is done. | 你的工作完成了 |
[24:28] | Hey, Dryden’s sending us back to Vah Beach. | 德莱顿要把我们送回瓦赫海滩 |
[24:31] | So anything you have, you better give it to me right now. | 所以你有什么 最好现在就给我 |
[24:33] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[24:34] | Squirter finally turned back on his cell, | 逃跑的家伙终于开机了 |
[24:36] | pinged one of Sankara’s gold mines. | 发送于桑卡拉的一个金矿 |
[24:38] | Okay, so that’s probably where they’re holding Sankara. | 好吧 那可能就是他们关押桑卡拉的地方 |
[24:40] | You got any intel oh his phone? | 你有他的手机的信息吗 |
[24:42] | Nothing that connects to Mandy. | 没有任何与曼迪有关的东西 |
[24:45] | Then we go get this guy Sankara. | 那我们就去找桑卡拉 |
[24:47] | We rescue him and ask him questions. | 我们救出他 问他问题 |
[24:49] | Sankara means nothing to Dryden. | 桑卡拉对德莱顿来说毫无意义 |
[24:50] | He’s not gonna authorize the op. | 他不会批准这次行动 |
[24:51] | Don’t you understand? This is the only thread | 难道你不明白吗 这是唯一的线索 |
[24:53] | that we have; we gotta follow it. | 我们有了 我们得跟着它走 |
[24:54] | Look, I can count my close hands on one hand. | 听着 我的好友一只手都能数得过来 |
[24:56] | I don’t want to lose Mandy either. | 我也不想失去曼迪 |
[24:57] | Besides, looking for her, it kind of helps | 而且 去找她 能帮我 |
[25:00] | quiet all questions. | 解答所有问题 |
[25:06] | I actually believed her. | 我真的相信了她 |
[25:08] | Believed her when she told me she was leaving the Agency. | 当她告诉我 她要离开中情局时 我相信了她 |
[25:10] | It’s kind of hard to swallow, thinking all this | 想到这些 我有点难以接受 |
[25:12] | might be a lie. | 可能是谎言 |
[25:14] | I mean, have all the postcards that she sent me | 我说 她寄给我的那些冲浪胜地的明信片 |
[25:16] | from surf retreats been part of her cover story? | 是不是她封面故事的一部分 |
[25:21] | I can’t even be sure that our friendship was real. | 我甚至不能确定我们友谊的真实性 |
[25:27] | None of that matters, though. | 不过 这些都不重要 |
[25:29] | – Not when she’s in danger. – Yeah, she’s in danger. | – 当她有危险时就不要有质疑 – 是啊 她处于危险之中 |
[25:31] | And we have to do everything we can in order to save her. | 我们必须竭尽全力去救她 |
[25:34] | And the gold mine, that’s our best lead. | 那座金矿 是我们最好的线索 |
[25:36] | It is our only lead. That doesn’t make it a good one. | 这是我们唯一的线索 并不代表这是个好主意 |
[25:39] | Look, I’m on a plane in 12 hours, you got it? | 听着 我12小时后就要上飞机了 明白吗 |
[25:42] | You have to pull a rabbit out of your hat here, | 你得从帽子里变出一只兔子 |
[25:44] | like you did for Ray in Tunisia. | 就像你在突尼斯对雷那样 |
[25:47] | If there’s any way to make this gold mine a target | 如果有办法让这个金矿成为目标 |
[25:50] | that Dryden will approve… I’ll find it. | 德莱顿会同意的…我会找到办法 |
[26:08] | – Hey. – Oh, you got it up there, huh? | – 嗨 – 哦 你做到了 是吧 |
[26:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:16] | Hate leaving with unfinished business. | 我讨厌没做完事就离开 |
[26:19] | You weren’t in the barracks all night. | 你整晚都没在营房里 |
[26:20] | Making any headway on Mandy? | 曼迪那边有进展吗 |
[26:22] | No. | 没有 |
[26:25] | Hmm-mm. Nothing. | 嗯 什么都没有 |
[26:28] | I can’t even bring myself to pack. | 我都不敢收拾行李了 |
[26:30] | Even though Dryden’s put up | 尽管德莱顿打出了 |
[26:32] | the, uh, “mission accomplished” banner. | “任务完成”的横幅 |
[26:35] | At least it clarifies what the real mission was. | 至少阐明了真正的任务是什么 |
[26:38] | You know, less about catching bad guys and more about | 你知道吗 不是抓坏人而是在 |
[26:40] | securing a foothold here in Africa | 非洲找到一个立足点 |
[26:42] | to compete with China and Russia. | 与中国和俄罗斯竞争 |
[26:44] | Hate thinking Mandy’s paying the ultimate price | 我真不敢相信 为了抢地盘 |
[26:46] | for nothing more than a land grab. | 让曼迪付出代价 |
[26:47] | Oh, that’s more than a land grab. | 这可不止是抢地盘那么简单 |
[26:49] | Clearing out SGS, that’s just the start. | 清除大萨赫勒·萨哈巴只是个开始 |
[26:52] | Afghanistan 2.0. Right? | 阿富汗2.0升级版 对吧 |
[26:56] | Look, Jace, I, uh… | 听着 杰森 我… |
[27:01] | I know how much you want to find her. | 我知道你很想找到她 |
[27:03] | I didn’t mean to add more weight to your shoulders | 我并不是想通过抱怨小队的 |
[27:05] | by complaining about the team’s new dynamics. | 新动态来增加你的压力 |
[27:08] | It’s just gotta suck knowing that, uh, one of our brothers | 知道我们的一个兄弟向司令部告发了你 |
[27:12] | dropped a dime on you to Command. | 心里很糟糕 |
[27:17] | Thought I was solid. | 还以为我很坚强 |
[27:19] | Maybe they were right for speaking up. | 也许他们说出来是对的 |
[27:21] | You’re solid, bro. You’re good, you’re solid. | 你很可靠 兄弟 你很好 很可靠 |
[27:25] | You know, I-I value Clay’s input. | 你知道的 我很重视克莱的意见 |
[27:27] | As much as I hate to admit it, he’s our best shooter right now. | 虽然我不想承认 但他现在是我们最好的射手 |
[27:31] | I just want to do my part for Bravo. | 我只是想为B队尽一份力 |
[27:33] | Yeah. It’s why you became a frogman. | 是啊 所以你才成为了蛙人 |
[27:37] | That’s why you can’t sit on your ass | 知道曼迪在那里 |
[27:38] | knowing Mandy’s out there. | 所以你不能坐视不管 |
[27:44] | Hey! I think I got something. | 我想我有办法了 |
[27:53] | Okay, so, I have been trying to figure out | 是的 我一直在查 |
[27:56] | where SGS has been manufacturing their explosives. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴是在哪里制造炸药的 |
[27:59] | Based on the S-vests we recovered from the train, | 根据我们在火车上找到的炸弹背心 |
[28:01] | several chemicals were used. | 使用了几种化学物质 |
[28:05] | But the propellant agent | 但那些推进剂 |
[28:08] | the diesel fuel. | 是柴油 |
[28:09] | Diesel’s common in HME. | 柴油在重型移动设备很常见 |
[28:11] | Correct. But I was able to identify | 正确 但我找到了 |
[28:12] | Confederated Petroleum. | 联邦石油公司 |
[28:17] | I tracked the supply chain of large-scale deliveries | 我追踪了向当地金矿大规模 |
[28:20] | of Confederated diesel to this local gold mine. | 运送联邦柴油的供应链 |
[28:24] | Well, the diesel was purchased in bulk, along with other | 柴油是散装购买的 |
[28:26] | chemicals commonly used in mining. | 还有其他采矿常用的化学品 |
[28:28] | That’s why it didn’t raise any flags at the border. | 这就是为什么它不在边境大张旗鼓的原因 |
[28:30] | Exactly. And I wouldn’t have caught it either except | 完全正确 要不是我发现这个矿已经 |
[28:33] | I discovered that even though this mine | 停用几个月了 |
[28:34] | has been defunct for months, | 但联邦的货物仍在继续运输 |
[28:36] | the Confederated shipments continued. | 我也不会抓到它 |
[28:38] | So SGS is using the diesel in the mine | 所以大萨赫勒·萨哈巴是用矿井里的 |
[28:40] | to assemble their weapons. | 柴油来组装武器的 |
[28:41] | And if you dismantle this facility, | 如果你捣毁了这个设施 |
[28:43] | it’s gonna give you a foothold in the region | 你就能在一直想要控制的 |
[28:45] | that you’ve been trying to control. | 地区站稳脚跟 |
[28:50] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:52] | Does this target have anything to do with Mandy Ellis? | 这个目标和曼迪·埃利斯有关吧 |
[28:57] | It’s not enough that SGS weapons get destroyed, | 仅仅摧毁大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的武器是不够的 |
[28:59] | and the U.S. recovers the mine instead of Russia or China? | 然后是美国而不是俄罗斯或中国开采矿藏 |
[29:01] | Sounds like a win-win to me. | 对我来说 听起来是个双赢 |
[29:12] | Approved. | 批准 |
[29:18] | This gold mine utilizes trenches rather than caves, | 这个金矿利用的是壕沟而不是洞穴 |
[29:21] | so explosives assembly isn’t underground. | 所以爆炸装置并不在地下 |
[29:24] | It makes clearing the area easier. | 这使得清理该区域更容易 |
[29:26] | Be easier just to level the whole thing. | 更容易把整个事情弄清楚 |
[29:28] | Except we’re not just taking out the explosives. | 但我们要做的不仅仅是拆除炸药 |
[29:33] | IMAGEINT shows diesel deliveries are being moved | 卫星图像显示 柴油正在被转移 |
[29:36] | into these Conex boxes. | 到这些排箱 |
[29:42] | Bet this is the assembly site. | 我打赌这是装配地点 |
[29:44] | How many Tangos on target? | 有多少敌人到达目标处 |
[29:45] | Pings confirm there are five cell phones currently on-site. | 发送的信号确认 现场有五部手机 |
[29:49] | Could be more Tangos there, but it won’t be an army. | 那里可能有更多的敌人 但不会有军队 |
[29:51] | Based on a conversation I recorded through the Stingray, | 根据我在黄貂鱼上录下的对话 |
[29:53] | they’re only running a skeleton crew | 我们拿下火车后 |
[29:55] | since we took down the train. | 他们只剩下少数人了 |
[29:56] | Our first order of business | 我们的第一项任务 |
[29:58] | will be dismantling the weapons facility. | 是捣毁武器设施 |
[30:00] | Then we move on | 然后我们继续 |
[30:01] | to looking for Sankara, the Warlord. | 寻找桑卡拉 那个军阀 |
[30:06] | Hoping Mandy’s still there with him. | 希望曼迪还和他在一起 |
[30:08] | We do not have confirmation | 我们还没确认 |
[30:10] | there are any prisoners on target. | 目标处有囚犯 |
[30:11] | Then this is our last shot, so we give it all we’ve got. | 这是我们最后的机会 所以我们要全力以赴 |
[30:38] | Two high. Rest of us in the trenches. | 2人去高处 剩下的人在壕沟里 |
[31:25] | Hold security, lead. | 保持警戒 |
[31:28] | Dear Lord… | 主啊… |
[31:30] | What the shit? | 搞什么鬼 |
[31:43] | I recognize that gold tooth from Sankara’s photo. | 我认出了桑卡拉照片上的那颗金牙 |
[31:47] | So much for getting his help on the Mandy front. | 曼迪那边的事 你就别想找他帮忙了 |
[32:05] | They wouldn’t have done that to her, Jace. | 他们不会那样对她的 杰森 |
[32:07] | SGS has a different type of hell for women than men. | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴对女人的折磨和对男人是不同的 |
[32:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[32:22] | Same height. Same build. | 同样的高度 同样的体型 |
[32:24] | That body is not identifiable in that condition, | 尸体在那种情况下是无法辨认的 |
[32:26] | not without a tech. | 没技术人员就不行 |
[32:27] | Don’t let your head go there. | 别往那儿想 |
[32:29] | Still got a mission to complete, okay? | 还有任务要完成 好吗 |
[32:30] | Let’s go, huddle up. | 走吧 赶紧 |
[32:31] | Clay, Sonny, | 克莱 桑尼 |
[32:32] | let’s get the ordnance. BIP everything. | 去找武器 破坏所有东西 |
[32:34] | Trent, Brock, clear the trenches. | 特伦特 布洛克 清理壕沟 |
[32:35] | Ray, you’re with me. | 雷 你跟我来 |
[32:37] | Yep. Eyes up. | 是 注意了 |
[32:38] | Let’s go, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[33:00] | That Conex box wasn’t on the satellite image. | 卫星图像上没有那些排箱 |
[33:03] | Yeah, the netting must’ve hid it from view. | 肯定是网把它遮住了 |
[33:06] | – Windows. A/C unit. | 有窗户 有空调 |
[33:09] | Could be where the bad guys are kicking it. | 可能是坏人住的地方 |
[33:11] | Oop. | 是 |
[33:13] | We got three Tangos, three o’clock. | 三点方向有三个敌人 |
[33:17] | One of the squirters from earlier. | 之前那个逃跑的家伙 |
[33:19] | Carrier pigeon play worked. | 信鸽游戏起作用了 |
[33:21] | Say when. | 好了请告知 |
[33:22] | Fire in the hole. | 小心爆炸 |
[33:35] | Smoke ’em out the hive. | 把他们从蜂巢里熏出来 |
[33:56] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[34:01] | Damn. Jace! | 该死的 杰森 |
[34:03] | – Yeah. – Jace, you okay? | – 是啊 – 杰森 你没事吧 |
[34:05] | I’m good, I’m good. I’m going in. | 我没事…我过去 |
[34:06] | No, let me check you out first. Come on! | 不 让我先给你检查一下 快点 |
[34:08] | I said I’m fucking good. I’m going in. | 我说我没事 我要过去 |
[34:12] | Guy’s got the drop on us in there, Jace. | 这家伙在我们上方 杰森 |
[34:14] | He’s Winchester. | 他我没子弹了 |
[34:15] | Hold security here. | 在这里保持警戒 |
[34:16] | I don’t want to get mudsucked. | 我不想背后受敌 |
[34:27] | You son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:48] | Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 |
[35:53] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[35:54] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[35:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[35:57] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[35:59] | Oh, you’re wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[36:01] | It’s just a flesh wound. | 只是点皮肉伤 |
[36:06] | Jason… | 杰森… |
[36:08] | Jackpot! | 中大奖了 |
[36:10] | Glad you’re alive. You okay? | 很高兴你还活着 你没事吧 |
[36:11] | I will be. | 我没事 |
[36:25] | So how long you been back in? | 你回来多久了 |
[36:27] | I’m not. | 我没离开 |
[36:28] | This was a… | 这是一个… |
[36:29] | An unfortunate coincidence? | 一个不幸的巧合吗 |
[36:32] | A rogue operation. | 行动出了偏差 |
[36:37] | Truth is, once you’re in the CIA, you’re never truly out. | 事实是 一旦你进入中情局 你就永远不能真正走出去 |
[36:41] | So they pulled you back in? | 所以他们又把你拉回来了 |
[36:48] | It’s more like I-I asked… | 这更像是我请求… |
[36:50] | What? I’m not getting | 什么 我不懂 |
[36:51] | the math here. You asked to be needed? | 你主动要求的 |
[36:54] | An old friend needed help. | 一个老朋友需要帮助 |
[36:58] | Look, ten years ago, I was in the region | 听着 十年前 我在这一带 |
[37:01] | working undercover as a French national | 以法国人的身份卧底 |
[37:03] | who worked with Sankara. | 和桑卡拉合作 |
[37:05] | I helped him move arms up through North Africa | 我帮他把武器从北非 |
[37:09] | and into Europe. | 运到欧洲 |
[37:10] | He had a younger sister. | 他有个妹妹 |
[37:13] | She was my asset, but… | 她是我的线人 但是… |
[37:16] | We got close. | 我们走得很近 |
[37:18] | So… | 所以… |
[37:20] | when I learned she was in trouble… | 当我得知她有麻烦时 |
[37:22] | It was personal. | 这是私人行为 |
[37:25] | She always did right by me. | 她一直对我很好 |
[37:28] | My conscience wouldn’t let me leave it alone. | 我的良心过不去 |
[37:30] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[37:32] | Her brother was going to kill her | 如果她不嫁给他的一个手下 |
[37:35] | if she didn’t marry one of his foot soldiers | 她哥哥就要杀了她 |
[37:37] | and pledge her allegiance to the family. | 并宣誓效忠这个家族 |
[37:42] | And you chose to help. | 于是你选择了帮忙 |
[37:44] | There was no choice. | 别无选择 |
[37:48] | After all the assets I burned when I was in, I thought maybe | 我在局里的时候死了这么多线人 我想也许 |
[37:51] | this would help balance the scales a little. | 这能帮我心里平衡一下 |
[37:53] | But if you were under official cover, | 但如果你是在官方掩护下 |
[37:55] | why’d the CIA disavow you? | 为什么中情局不承认你 |
[37:57] | I was allowed to reactivate my cover, | 我被允许重新启用我的身份 |
[37:59] | but the Agency wouldn’t fully sanction the mission. | 但中情局并没有完全批准这次行动 |
[38:04] | Said it was too hot in the region | 说那是个热点地区 |
[38:07] | for such a “low priority.” | 不适合这样的“次优先级” |
[38:08] | Basically, I was on my own once I was in-country. | 基本上 我一个人在境内活动 |
[38:13] | But you went anyway. | 但你还是去了 |
[38:16] | I take no for an answer about as well as you do. | 我和你一样 不会拒绝的 |
[38:20] | I managed to get her out, I just… | 我把她救出来了 我只是… |
[38:24] | My exit got stalled | 当大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓到她弟弟时 |
[38:26] | when SGS wrapped up her brother. | 我把出逃推后了 |
[38:28] | Do we even want to know how you survived? | 我们想知道你是怎么活下来的 |
[38:31] | Well, I am– | 我… |
[38:34] | I was pretty good at my job. | 我对自己的工作相当在行 |
[38:35] | So I proved my worth by sharing my knowledge | 所以我通过分享桑卡拉贸易的路线 |
[38:38] | of Sankara’s trade routes. | 来证明我的价值 |
[38:41] | So you showed you were more valuable than him. | 所以你证明了你比他更有价值 |
[38:46] | I sold him out to save my ass. | 我为了活命而出卖了他 |
[38:50] | Karma’s a bitch– he had it coming one way or another. | 因果报应是他自找的 |
[38:53] | You spooks | 你们这些 |
[38:55] | sure know how to spin that yarn, don’t you? | 间谍还真会编故事 是吧 |
[38:57] | I’ll give you that. | 我承认 |
[39:03] | It’s the truth. I swear. | 但这是事实 我发誓 |
[39:07] | All of it. | 所有这些 |
[39:24] | I have to commend you, Master Chief. | 我得表扬你 军士长 |
[39:26] | Your team’s work here was incredibly fruitful. | 你的小队在这里的工作非常有成效 |
[39:28] | Yeah, well, that’s… Tell you what, | 是啊 这是…我要跟你说的 |
[39:30] | I’m just glad that we were able to move the pieces | 我很高兴我们能帮你把棋盘上的 |
[39:31] | around the chessboard for you. | 棋子转过来 |
[39:33] | The foothold you’ve helped establish | 你帮助建立的立足点 |
[39:35] | extends the blast radius in the region. | 扩大了该地区的势力范围 |
[39:37] | Pay dividends for years to come. | 未来几年会得到回报 |
[39:40] | Well, victories in this, uh, war | 这场战争 |
[39:44] | are getting harder to come by, that’s for sure. | 获得胜利越来越难了 这是肯定的 |
[39:47] | But I’ll savor this one. | 但我要好好享受这一刻 |
[39:51] | Well, as Chief of Station, | 作为站长 |
[39:53] | I look forward to Bravo’s next rotation through. | 我很期待B队下一次轮岗到这里 |
[39:56] | That’s right. | 好的 |
[39:58] | No operational malpractices. | 行动不要有弊端 |
[40:01] | – Maybe a little bit. | 也许会有一点 |
[40:02] | All right, listen, next time you miss | 好吧 听着 下次你要是怀念 |
[40:05] | hanging out with us, just swing by Vah Beach | 和我们在一起的时光 就去瓦赫海滩转转 |
[40:08] | so we don’t got to run through this again. | 这样我们就不用再经历这一切了 |
[40:10] | – You can count on it. – All right. Be good. | – 尽管放心吧 – 好的 很好 |
[40:13] | You sure you don’t want to fly back with us like old times? | 你确定不像以前那样和我们一起飞回去吗 |
[40:16] | Gotta jump through some CIA hoops | 在他们放我走之前 |
[40:19] | before they’ll let me leave. | 我得先通过中情局的层层审查 |
[40:21] | Yeah. Take care. | 是啊 当心点 |
[40:25] | Drinks at the Bulkhead whenever you’re ready. | 想喝就去舱壁喝 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:35] | I hear he’s pleased you delivered him a gold mine. | 我听说他很高兴你给他送来了金矿 |
[40:38] | Well, SGS took it from the Warlord | 大萨赫勒·萨哈巴从军阀那里拿的 |
[40:40] | who took it from locals | 军阀从当地人那里拿的 |
[40:41] | who took it from Burkina Faso, so… | 当地人又从布基纳法索拿的 所以… |
[40:43] | It really should go back to the state. | 它真的应该归还给政府 |
[40:46] | Same as 20 years ago in Afghanistan. | 和20年前的阿富汗一样 |
[40:48] | CIA comes in, stirs the pot, lets the chips fall. | 中央情报局进来 搅局 不计后果 |
[40:52] | Well, good luck on your debrief. | 好了 祝你顺利通过盘问 |
[41:03] | I think you may be taking this “man of few words” thing | 我觉得你的沉默寡言 |
[41:07] | a little far. | 有点过分了 |
[41:08] | I’m just happy you’re safe. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[41:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:16] | Look, Sonny’s right. | 听着 桑尼说得对 |
[41:19] | I am a professional liar. | 我是个职业骗子 |
[41:21] | But I have never lied to you. | 但我从没骗过你 |
[41:31] | I’ll… I’ll let you know when I’m back stateside. | 我会…回到美国我会让你知道的 |
[41:37] | Hey, I got stabbed for you, | 我为你挨了一刀 |
[41:40] | so none of this texting bullshit. | 所以别发短信了 |
[41:42] | I want a phone call. | 我要接到电话 |
[41:47] | Yeah, I’ll call you. I promise. | 好的 我会打给你 我保证 |