时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I know all about looking out for Bravo 1. | 我知道怎么保护B1 |
[00:06] | 20 years of combat is eventually gonna catch up with him. | 20年的征战最终会让他尝到苦果 |
[00:09] | Just want to make sure we can clock it before it’s too late. | 只是想确保我们能把握时机 以免太晚 |
[00:10] | Someone tipped Command | 有人向司令部 |
[00:12] | to my behavior on deployment. | 举报了我部署时的行为 |
[00:14] | – Stella’s pregnant. – I knew you could do it. | – 斯特拉怀孕了 – 我就知道你能行 |
[00:20] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[00:21] | – Mandy. I’ve evolved. | 曼迪 我进步了 |
[00:22] | That’s why we’re hanging out | 这就是为什么我们 |
[00:24] | in Rehoboth instead of Vah Beach. | 在里霍博斯比奇 而不是在瓦赫海滩 |
[00:25] | Curious timing with Mandy being around. | 奇怪的是时机 曼迪就在附近 |
[00:28] | You two make a lot of sense together. | 你俩在一起是明智的 |
[00:29] | Damn shame if you can’t see that for yourself. | 如果你自己都看不出来 那就太可惜了 |
[00:31] | I’m suggesting | 我建议 |
[00:31] | you and Leanne move here | 你和莉安娜搬过来 |
[00:33] | and live together as a family. Don’t you think we owe it | 像一家人一样住在一起 你不觉得为了我们的女儿 |
[00:35] | to our daughter to at least try to make our family whole? | 至少让我们的家庭完整一点吧 |
[00:38] | Whatever time I have left, | 不管我剩下多少时间 |
[00:40] | I’d like to try to repair things, if you’ll let me. | 我想尝试修复一些东西 |
[00:42] | If you’re excited about Mandy, | 如果你对曼迪感到兴奋 |
[00:44] | – then be excited. – Just pump the brakes, okay? | – 那就兴奋起来 – 快踩刹车 好吗 |
[00:46] | We’re just having fun. | 我们只是在玩 |
[00:48] | Please don’t be your own worst enemy for a change. | 请不要成为自己最大的敌人 改变一下 |
[00:50] | Hi, Mandy. | 嗨 曼迪 |
[01:47] | Master Chief? | 军士长 |
[01:51] | Where’s your cane? | 你的手杖呢 |
[03:25] | Brock, you got to stop with that-that lip-smacking, okay? | 布洛克 你别再舔嘴唇了 好吗 |
[03:27] | It’s driving me absolutely crazy. | 简直要把我逼疯了 |
[03:28] | It’s making me feel sick, okay? | 让我觉得恶心 好吗 |
[03:30] | I’m just trying to put the pieces together, | 我只是想把碎片拼起来 |
[03:31] | find this turtle here. | 找到这只乌龟 |
[03:32] | See this little parrotfish, little barracuda? | 看到这条小鹦嘴鱼 小梭鱼了吗 |
[03:34] | Why wouldn’t you start with the borders? | 为什么不从边上开始呢 |
[03:35] | We’ve been trapped in here | 我们已经被困在这里 |
[03:37] | for three days, and you idiots are still stuck | 三天了 而你们这些白痴还被卡在了 |
[03:41] | on this same freakin’ puzzle? | 这个奇怪的拼图上吗 |
[03:44] | – What a dick. – Say, are you sure | – 真是个混蛋 – 你确定布 |
[03:46] | that Brock didn’t accidently eat any of the pieces? | 洛克没有不小心吃了那些碎片吗 |
[03:48] | All I know is that time is standing still | 我只知道自从我们来到这里 |
[03:50] | since we’ve been in this place. | 时间就停滞了 |
[03:53] | Wonder how it feels for Trent. | 不知道特伦特是什么感觉 |
[03:55] | The docs put him in that coma to help his recovery. | 医生让他处于昏迷状态以帮助他康复 |
[03:57] | – Yeah. – He’ll be good. | – 是的 – 他会没事的 |
[03:59] | Yeah, his-his brain, you know, | 是的 他的大脑 你知道的 |
[04:01] | probably needs some time off anyways. Am I right? | 反正他也需要休息 我说的对吗 |
[04:07] | Well… | 嗯… |
[04:08] | at least we get to go home today. | 至少我们今天可以回家了 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:13] | – Turtle. – More ocean. | – 海龟 – 好多大海 |
[04:15] | No, listen, I did 45 days outside the wire, | 不 听着 我在前线呆了45天 |
[04:18] | and I’m telling you, there was no toilet, | 我告诉你 那里没有厕所 |
[04:20] | there was no shower, there was zero, zero combat jacks, okay? | 没有淋浴 完全没有 没有任何战斗 好吗 |
[04:22] | And that is easy days compared to this purgatory. | 和这炼狱相比 日子过得很舒心 |
[04:25] | Well, you didn’t really expect Bravo | 你真的不想B队 |
[04:27] | to stay calm in the calm, did you? | 在风平浪静中保持冷静吧 |
[04:29] | Puzzle says it’s for ages five and up. | 拼图上说这个只适合五岁以上的孩子 |
[04:50] | Supposed to be staying off that knee. | 应该让膝关节休息 |
[04:58] | Docs are pretty confident | 医生很有信心 |
[05:00] | Trent’s gonna pull through, Jace. | 特伦特能挺过来 杰森 |
[05:02] | You’ve earned some rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[05:05] | A complete mission failure. | 任务完全失败 |
[05:07] | That earns me nothing. | 那对我来说毫无意义 |
[05:10] | No. The op was a success. | 不 这次行动很成功 |
[05:12] | My whole team… | 我的整个小队… |
[05:15] | is injured, Ray. | 都受伤了 雷 |
[05:18] | It was supposed to be a straightforward capture-kill op. | 这本该是一次简单的捕杀行动 |
[05:24] | Brother, you and I both know | 兄弟 你我都知道这一行 |
[05:26] | there’s nothing straightforward about this line of work. | 干起来没这么简单的 |
[05:33] | Look, man, let’s hit the cafeteria, all right? | 听着 伙计 我们去自助餐厅 好吗 |
[05:35] | I hear they got schnitzel. You love schnitzel. | 我听说他们有炸肉排 你喜欢炸肉排 |
[05:41] | Fixating on what happened isn’t gonna change anything. | 对发生的事耿耿于怀不会改变什么 |
[05:50] | Yeah, they just, you know, all they did was just… | 是啊 他们只是 你知道的 他们所做的只是… |
[05:53] | draw some blood and…take some measurements and… | 抽点血 然后…做一些测量… |
[05:57] | I really almost just fell asleep on the exam table, | 我在检查台上差点就睡着了 |
[06:01] | until I remembered my husband’s in the hospital. | 直到我想起我老公在医院 |
[06:03] | Don’t stress. | 不要紧张 |
[06:04] | All right? It’s not good for you or the baby. | 好吗 这对你和孩子都不好 |
[06:07] | – I’m fine. – Considering you’ve been, um, | – 我很好 – 就你曾经被枪击 |
[06:09] | shot, fragged and blown up, our definition of “fine” may vary. | 受伤和爆炸而言 我们对“好”的定义可能会有所不同 |
[06:15] | The only thing wrong with me was missing | 我唯一的不对就是错过了 |
[06:17] | – your appointment. – Well, | – 你的约诊 – 好吧 |
[06:19] | being in a hospital in Germany, uh, is a very good excuse. | 在德国住院是个很好的借口 |
[06:24] | Least I’ll make it home in time | 至少我能及时回家 |
[06:26] | to take Ash to his chemo infusion. | 送阿什去化疗输液 |
[06:29] | Yep. | 是的 |
[06:31] | I never thought I’d be a better son than a husband or father. | 没想到我做儿子比做丈夫更好 |
[06:34] | Don’t say that. Please don’t say that. | 不要说 请不要这么说 |
[06:37] | You’re doing an amazing job taking care of us both, okay? | 你把我们两个都照顾得很好 好吗 |
[06:40] | Just… focus on getting better, please. | 只是…请把精力集中在康复上 |
[06:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:47] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:49] | Talk soon. | 一会儿再聊 |
[06:58] | How’s, uh, Stella and the baby-to-be? | 斯特拉和即将出生的孩子怎么样了 |
[07:04] | Yeah. Doc says the baby’s the size of a grapefruit. | 是啊 医生说孩子只有葡萄柚那么大 |
[07:10] | But I wish I could’ve been there. | 但我希望能在场 |
[07:12] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 伙计 |
[07:15] | It’s always… | 通过… |
[07:18] | it’s always difficult observing life | 通过一个该死的屏幕聊家常 |
[07:20] | through a damn screen, yeah? | 总是很烦心 对吧 |
[07:23] | Especially with so much going on back home. | 尤其是家里发生了这么多事 |
[07:26] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah. Yeah, we just, uh… | 好…我们只是… |
[07:32] | we’ve been helping out this homeless vet Sam. | 我们一直在帮助一个无家可归的退伍军人山姆 |
[07:36] | Naima’s been shouldering all the work while I’ve been stuck here. | 我被困在这里的时候奈玛包揽了所有的活 |
[07:40] | That’s a noble undertaking. | 这是一件高尚的事 |
[07:42] | Yeah, well, after what we’ve seen in Africa and Afghanistan, | 是啊 在经历了非洲和阿富汗的事之后 |
[07:45] | it’s just nice to feel like I’m making an impact. | 我很高兴我能起到作用 |
[07:50] | Yeah. It’s better than the impact that put us in here. | 是的 这比把我们关在这里的作用好多了 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:56] | Is Jace still taking it hard? | 杰斯还在难过吗 |
[07:57] | Man refuses to ease up on himself, | 这伙计拒绝宽恕自己 |
[07:59] | even though we-we all know it was an RPG to blame and not him. | 即使我们都知道这是火箭弹的责任 而不是他 |
[08:04] | So I’m trying to lift his spirits a little bit, | 所以我想让他振作起来 |
[08:07] | – and I think you can help. – Honestly, I’ll take anything | – 我想你能帮上忙 -说实话 只要能让我远离 |
[08:11] | that gives me a break from Sonny and Brock. | 桑尼和布洛克 我什么都愿意做 |
[08:13] | There’s that. | 是这样 |
[08:15] | So, given Jason’s, uh, conspicuous gallantry… | 所以 考虑到杰森在行动中… |
[08:20] | on the op, he’s likely gonna be considered for a medal. | 的英勇表现 他很可能会被授予勋章 |
[08:23] | Jason’s not exactly a medal jumper. | 杰森不一定会接受勋章 |
[08:26] | Precisely why I need someone to take down statements | 这正是为什么我需要有人记录下 |
[08:28] | from the rest of the team about his actions. | 小队其他成员关于他行为的陈述 |
[08:31] | But he cannot catch wind, okay? He cannot know. | 但他不能听到一点风声 好吗 他不能知道 |
[08:35] | Well, some bird shit might be a nice way | 一些毫无用处的东西也许是一种 |
[08:37] | to recognize all of his sacrifices. | 很好的方式 来承认他所有的付出 |
[08:40] | All right. I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[08:41] | All right. Hey, look, if you’re forcing me to do this, | 好的 听着 如果你要我这么做 |
[08:45] | I’m gonna do it right. | 我会好好做的 |
[08:47] | Okay, so, | 好吧 所以 |
[08:49] | uh, Bravo was running a joint op with a GIGN partner force | B队和法国宪兵特勤队合作 对敌人的藏身处 |
[08:54] | on a, um, enemy safe house. | 进行联合行动 |
[08:57] | Multiple tangos on target. | 目标处有多个敌人 |
[08:59] | Uh, the French were the mobility element, | 法国人是机动部队 |
[09:01] | posted outside with Trent and the gun trucks, while… | 与特伦特和武装运兵车一起守在外面 而… |
[09:06] | the rest of Bravo was the assault force. | 而B队的其他人员是突击队 |
[09:09] | We entered the south entrance of the building, | 我们从大楼南面的入口突进 |
[09:11] | split the train, then started clearing rooms | 分组 然后开始向北清理房间 |
[09:14] | north through the target. | 通过目标 |
[09:43] | I called Trent to get more rifles in the fight, | 我呼叫特伦特 想在战斗中得到更多支援 |
[09:45] | but I never got a response. | 但我一直没得到回应 |
[09:48] | Bravo 4, I say again, | B4 我再说一遍 |
[09:50] | I need four in! | 我需要四个人 |
[09:51] | How copy? | 收到没 |
[09:54] | Bravo 4, radio check! Over! | B4 检查通讯 完毕 |
[09:56] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是1号 |
[09:58] | Your comms aren’t making it outside the building. | 大楼外无法收到你的通讯 |
[10:00] | I’ll head back outside, get some more shooters. | 我去外面再找几个枪手 |
[10:04] | Good copy, 1! Sooner the better! | 很好 收到 1号 越快越好 |
[10:10] | Should’ve set your flux capacitor | 三分钟前就该设置 |
[10:12] | three minutes ago, Blondie McFly. | 你的磁通电容器了 金发小飞侠 |
[10:16] | More firepower | 火力比我们 |
[10:18] | than we expected. | 预想的要大 |
[10:19] | Sounds like they got friends outside, too. | 听起来他们在外面也有朋友 |
[10:22] | RPG tango! North ridge. | 敌人有火箭弹 北边屋脊 |
[10:28] | Keep hammering! | 继续打 |
[10:33] | And the next thing I know, Jason’s pulling me out, | 然后我所知道的是 杰森把我拉了出来 |
[10:36] | and then he went back in and pulled the rest of you guys out. | 然后他又进去把你们都救了出来 |
[10:38] | It reads like a World War II medal citation. | 读起来像二战的嘉奖辞 |
[10:42] | Yeah. It’s nice to hear you say that. | 是啊 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[10:45] | Lately I’ve been feeling like, uh, | 最近我一直在想 |
[10:46] | you thought we needed to watch Jason’s six. | 你觉得我们应该看护杰森的六点方向(背后) |
[10:50] | Op proved that he’s watching ours. | 行动证明了他在看护我们 |
[10:53] | Same as you’re doing for him. | 就像你为他做的一样 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I’m not sure everybody feels that way. | 是啊 我不确定每个人都这么想 |
[11:00] | Someone talked to Command about my actions in Nigeria. | 有人向司令部汇报了我在尼日利亚的行动 |
[11:05] | Questioned my fitness for duty. | 质疑我是否适合履行职责 |
[11:08] | Dirty business, | 卑劣的行为 |
[11:10] | putting your bird in the crosshairs like that. | 就像把你的鸟放在十字准星上那样 |
[11:14] | I hope it blows over, man. | 我希望这事能过去 伙计 |
[11:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:21] | You can’t pull a piece out after you’ve dropped it in. | 在你把它放进去之后 你不能把它拔出来 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Right. Look. This one slipped. It was an accident. | 是的 正确 看 这一次下滑 是个意外 |
[11:26] | This hospital food’s giving me the bubble guts. | 医院的食物让我肠胃都是胀气 |
[11:29] | My hands are sweatier than dew on Dixie. | 我的手汗比南方的露珠还多 |
[11:34] | Wh-Why would you do something like that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:36] | I was just about to win. I had five straight across. | 我就要赢了 我有五个直道 |
[11:37] | By cheating. | 通过作弊 |
[11:39] | You ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying. | 你没作弊 你没尝试 |
[11:40] | What’s the, uh, action like in here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[11:43] | Meeting of the mindless, | 蠢人的聚会 |
[11:45] | – that’s what it is. – Mm-hmm. | – 就是这样 – 嗯 |
[11:49] | Hey, Sonny, why don’t you go check in with Hannah | 桑尼 你为什么不去看看汉娜 |
[11:52] | and give our ears a break? | 让我们耳根清净 |
[11:55] | Uh, wow, I haven’t touched base with her since we spun up. | 自从我们被派出去后 我就没和她联系过 |
[11:59] | She doesn’t know you’re in the hospital? | 她不知道你在医院吗 |
[12:03] | Radio silence is not the comforting balm | 无线电静默并不是你想的 |
[12:07] | you think it is, brother. | 那样安慰人 兄弟 |
[12:09] | Uh, once we, uh, once we discharge tonight, | 等我们 等我们今晚出院 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna call her up and I’m gonna turn up | 我要打电话给她 |
[12:15] | the old Sonny Quinn charm. | 施展桑尼·奎恩的魅力 |
[12:17] | Nobody’s being discharged tonight. | 今晚没有人会出院 |
[12:19] | Doctor wants more brain scans. | 医生要做更多的脑部扫描 |
[12:22] | You’re all under observation for another 48 hours. | 你们要再留院观察48小时 |
[12:38] | Aw, this is bullshit, man. | 这简直是扯淡 伙计 |
[12:41] | We got better things to do | 我们有更重要的事情要做 |
[12:42] | than get probed by the pecker-checkers. | 而不是被那些啄木鸟检查 |
[12:44] | Can they really hold us here against our will? | 他们真的能违背我们的意愿 把我们关在这里吗 |
[12:46] | This is America. | 这里是美国 |
[12:47] | This is Germany, Brock. | 这是德国 布洛克 |
[12:49] | Doesn’t matter where we are, okay? | 不管我们在哪里 好吗 |
[12:51] | Our-our-our ninja skills should translate. | 我们…我们的忍者技能应该可以移位 |
[12:54] | All right? So I have an idea. | 好吧 所以我有个主意 |
[12:57] | Why don’t we just bust the hell out of here | 我们为什么不干脆离开这里 |
[12:59] | and end this tour as, uh, as lab rats? | 以实验室小白鼠的身份结束这趟旅程 |
[13:01] | – I’m in. – What do you mean you’re in? | – 我加入 – 什么叫你加入 |
[13:03] | Okay? It’s a military hospital. You break out, | 可以吗 这是一所军队医院 你逃出去 |
[13:04] | – you’re AWOL. – A career-ender | – 你就是擅离职守 – 一个职业生涯的终结者 |
[13:06] | just to wander around rural Germany. | 只是为了在德国农村闲逛 |
[13:08] | You know, that might be one of your dumber ideas, Sonny. | 这可能是你最蠢的主意之一 桑尼 |
[13:11] | And that is saying a lot. | 这说明了很多问题 |
[13:13] | Look at you two. | 看看你俩 |
[13:15] | Okay, well, what the hell are we supposed to do, man? | 好吧 那我们该怎么办 伙计 |
[13:18] | I’m-I’m tired of being captive. | 我受够了被囚禁 |
[13:21] | Hey, you know, we got to do something | 你知道的 我们必须对这种压抑感 |
[13:22] | with this pent-up aggression. | 的侵蚀做点什么 |
[13:24] | You remember them Gucci deployments we used to have, | 还记得我们以前的休假部署吗 |
[13:25] | friendly competition to pass the time? | 通过友好的比赛来打发时间 |
[13:28] | Some hospital Olympics might be a way | 举办医院奥运会也许是个办法 |
[13:30] | to keep us from climbing the walls. | 防止我们去爬墙 |
[13:32] | Ugh, that’s terrible. | 哦 那太不爽了 |
[13:38] | Jace. | 杰森 |
[13:45] | If you sign on, they’ll fall in line. | 如果你起个头 他们会跟从的 |
[13:48] | Nobody wants to play games, Ray, okay? Let it go. | 没人想玩游戏 雷 别再说了 |
[13:50] | Oh, it’s better we fall apart at the seams? | 哦 那让我们在崩溃中分崩离析就最好了 |
[13:52] | Bravo’s already got enough eyes on it after this op. | 这次行动之后B队已经有很多双眼睛盯着了 |
[13:56] | And disorderly conduct inside a military hospital | 在军队医院里违反纪律 |
[13:58] | is not gonna help. | 是不会有帮助的 |
[14:00] | Create a little chaos… | 制造点混乱… |
[14:03] | – to keep us all calm. – Mm-hmm. | – 让我们保持冷静 – 嗯 |
[14:07] | The docs are saying Trent’s doing better. | 医生说特伦特好多了 |
[14:08] | If he was here, he’d be the first in line. | 如果他在这里 他会排在第一个 |
[14:10] | – Yeah, huh? – Uh-huh. | – 是啊 – 嗯 |
[14:17] | – Game on. – Game on. | – 开始游戏 – 开始游戏 |
[14:20] | ♪ Yeah!♪ | ♪ 是啊♪ |
[14:21] | ♪ When I get high, I get high on speed♪ | ♪ 当我兴奋时 我高速行驶♪ |
[14:24] | ♪ Top fuel funny car’s a drug for me♪ | ♪最高档的车对我来说就是毒品♪ |
[14:26] | ♪ My heart, my heart♪ | ♪我的心脏 我的心脏♪ |
[14:29] | ♪ Kickstart my heart♪ | ♪启动我的心脏♪ |
[14:32] | ♪ Always got the cops coming after me♪ | ♪ 总是有警察来追我♪ |
[14:34] | ♪ Custom-built bike doing 103♪ | ♪ 改装摩托车开到103英里♪ |
[14:37] | ♪ My heart, my heart♪ | ♪我的心脏 我的心脏♪ |
[14:39] | Guys! Come on! | 伙计们 快点 |
[14:44] | -♪ Ooh, are you ready, girls?♪ | ♪ 哦 准备好了吗 姑娘们 ♪ |
[14:47] | ♪ Ooh, are you ready now?♪ | ♪ 哦 你准备好了吗 ♪ |
[14:49] | ♪ Whoa, yeah♪ | ♪ 哇 是啊 ♪ |
[14:51] | ♪ Kickstart my heart, give it a start♪ | ♪ 启动我的心脏 给它一个开始♪ |
[14:53] | ♪ Whoa♪ | ♪哇♪ |
[14:54] | Yeah, come on! | 对 快点 |
[14:56] | Oh, I’m gonna get you. | 我会抓住你的 |
[14:58] | Whoo-hoo, I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓住你了 |
[15:00] | I’m gonna get you, boy. Oh, I’m gonna get you. | 我会抓到你的 孩子 我会抓到你的 |
[15:02] | ♪ Kickstart my heart, hope it never stops♪ | ♪ 启动我的心脏 希望它永不停止♪ |
[15:05] | ♪ Yeah♪ | ♪ 是啊 ♪ |
[15:06] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 好 – 好 |
[15:08] | ♪ Baby♪ | ♪ 宝贝♪ |
[15:09] | -♪ Yeah♪ | ♪ 是啊♪ |
[15:14] | That’s the checkered flag for the Texan right there! | 那是德州人的方格旗(汽车赛结旗) |
[15:16] | Wait a minute. Checkered flag, my ass! | 等一下 方格旗 才怪 |
[15:18] | – Man, that was a foul! – What are you talking about? | – 伙计 那是犯规 – 你在说什么 |
[15:20] | What do you mean, foul? Foul, my ass! | 你说犯规是什么意思 犯规 才怪 |
[15:22] | Rubbing’s racing, right? | 摩擦赛车 对吗 |
[15:24] | If-if you ain’t first, you last! | 如果你不是第一 你就是最后一个 |
[15:26] | ♪ Yeah!♪ | ♪ 是啊♪ |
[15:30] | Seriously, right? | 说真的 对吧 |
[15:32] | Okay, so, 42. | 好 那么 42页 |
[15:34] | Yeah, when you mention the Welton case again, | 是啊 你再提威尔顿的案子 |
[15:36] | it seems redundant. | 好像有点多余 |
[15:39] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[15:40] | I think it’s coming together. | 我想它会结合在一起的 |
[15:42] | Usually hate notes, but…this was painless. | 通常讨厌批注 但…这个倒是不讨厌 |
[15:44] | I detected a slight eye roll around page 24, so… | 我在第24页发现了一个轻微的疏忽 所以… |
[15:47] | But now is your chance for payback, okay? | 但现在是你报复的机会 对吗 |
[15:50] | So… what do you got for me? | 所以…你有什么发现 |
[15:53] | Uh, page 13. | 第13页 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | You have a typo in your section heading. | 你的部分标题有打字错误 |
[15:59] | – All right. – And on page 47, | – 好的 – 在第47页 |
[16:02] | you misspelled “General Keating.” | 你打错了”基廷将军” |
[16:04] | What? | 什么 |
[16:05] | “Feating.” | “壮举” |
[16:08] | That would have been embarrassing. | 那会很尴尬的 |
[16:09] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[16:11] | – Okay, what else? – That’s it. | – 好吧 还有什么 – 就这样 |
[16:13] | The rest is perfect. | 其余的都很完美 |
[16:15] | So, I was thinking, for dinner… | 所以 我在想 晚餐… |
[16:18] | Oh, r-really? | 真的吗 |
[16:19] | Come on, I mean, | 拜托 我说 |
[16:20] | the only thing worse than a ton of notes is no notes. | 唯一比一堆批注更糟糕的就是没有批注 |
[16:24] | Trust me, it’s fantastic. | 相信我 它很棒 |
[16:25] | I don’t need you to go easy on me | 我不需要你对我手下留情 |
[16:27] | because we’re dating. | 因为我们在约会 |
[16:28] | I’d love to show you how this shrewd mind | 我很乐意向你展示这个精明的头脑 |
[16:30] | can pick apart arguments, | 是如何挑刺争论的 |
[16:32] | but… | 但… |
[16:33] | you lay out your case flawlessly. | 你完美地阐述了你的论点 |
[16:37] | What’s got you so stressed? | 是什么让你这么紧张 |
[16:39] | The important eyes that are gonna be on our papers. | 重要人物会审视我们的论文 |
[16:43] | I-I got to get this right. | 我得把这事做好了 |
[16:44] | Also guessing you’re worried about your teammates? | 我猜你也在担心你的队友 |
[16:48] | Look, their close call only reinforces | 听着 他们的死里逃生刚好强化了 |
[16:51] | the arguments in my paper. | 我论文里的论点 |
[16:53] | We need to be prioritizing | 我们需要优先 |
[16:54] | our warfighters over warfighting. | 考虑我们的战士而不是战斗 |
[16:57] | Lucky for your SEALs, the people who’ll be reading your thesis | 你的海豹队友很幸运 阅读你论文的人有能力 |
[16:59] | have the power to influence the change you call for. | 推动你所呼吁的改变 |
[17:02] | That’s why I got to hit the bull’s-eye. | 所以我才要击中靶心 |
[17:04] | The higher-ups might not like facing the hard truths, | 高层可能不喜欢面对残酷的事实 |
[17:06] | but shining the light is the first step to effecting change. | 但发光是实现变革的第一步 |
[17:09] | If you need to hear it from someone | 如果你想听别人说的话 |
[17:11] | who doesn’t go weak in the knees when you smile, | 在你微笑时不会双膝发软的人 |
[17:13] | or who has military expertise… | 或者有军事经验的人… |
[17:17] | …get a second opinion. | …会有别的见解 |
[17:22] | Okay, so two more days? | 好吧 还有两天吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Means I won’t make it home in time | 是的 意味着我不能及时回家 |
[17:28] | to take Ash to his chemo infusion. | 送阿什去化疗输液了 |
[17:31] | -Well, I’ll take him. – You got office hours. | – 没事 我带他去 – 你要工作的 |
[17:32] | You shouldn’t be on your feet all day. | 你不应该整天站着 |
[17:34] | I’m not the first pregnant woman in history. I can take him. | 我不是历史上第一个怀孕的女人 我能搞定他 |
[17:36] | You just focus on you and Bravo, okay? | 专注于你和B队 好吗 |
[17:40] | I feel like I’m… | 我觉得我… |
[17:42] | doing a better job emulating Jason as an operator | 模仿杰森做管理者 比模仿雷做有家室 |
[17:44] | than Ray as a family man. | 的男人做得更好 |
[17:46] | How is Jason? | 杰森怎么样 |
[17:48] | Another explosion can’t be good for his head. | 又一次爆炸对他的脑袋不好 |
[17:51] | I mean, fortunately, he wasn’t near the blast. | 幸运的是 他不在爆炸现场附近 |
[17:55] | He’s actually the reason we’re alive. | 他是我们活着的原因 |
[17:57] | Good… morning, Ramstein! | 好…早上好 拉姆施泰因 |
[18:00] | Here’s a little something from Okefenokee Joe himself, | 这是来自奥克弗诺基·乔本人 |
[18:03] | the legendary Dick Flood! | 传奇人物迪克·弗拉德 |
[18:07] | Uh, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:11] | It’s Sonny putting points on the board for our competition. | 是桑尼在给我们的对抗加分 |
[18:14] | Of course you guys are playing games | 你们这帮家伙一定是在胡闹 |
[18:15] | instead of recuperating. | 而不是在休养 |
[18:18] | Know what? You better come home a winner, then. | 知道吗 你最好能凯旋回来 |
[18:20] | Huh? Love you. | 爱你 |
[18:22] | All right, love you. | 好吧 爱你 |
[18:23] | See ya. | 回见 |
[18:25] | ♪ That she’ll be true♪ | ♪ 她会是忠实的♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ Unless you make her sure of you.♪ | ♪ 除非你让她相信你♪ |
[18:43] | Winning… the snack haul challenge | 获胜…收获零食挑战能 |
[18:46] | is gonna put me back in the medal race, okay? | 让我回到奖牌争夺赛中 好吗 |
[18:50] | Mm. You guys are so pretty. | 你俩真漂亮 |
[18:51] | Ray asked me to help gather some first-hand accounts of the op. | 雷让我帮忙收集一些关于这次行动的第一手资料 |
[18:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:58] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[19:01] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[19:05] | Brock is gonna run away with this right now, okay? | 布洛克很快会轻松取胜 好吗 |
[19:07] | So stop trying to sabotage me, Blondya Harding. | 所以别给我捣乱 金发哈丁(托尼亚·哈丁,花式滑冰选手,为争夺金牌打断对手的腿) |
[19:12] | This could help Jace realize that he’s the hero here, | 这能让杰森意识到他才是英雄 |
[19:16] | not the goat, okay? | 而不是替罪羊 好吗 |
[19:17] | Hey, you need to… just, can you please look that way? | 你只需要 你能往那边看吗 |
[19:20] | Listen to my voice but look that way. | 听我的声音 但看那边 |
[19:26] | – Okay, just, um… – Ow. | – 好吧 只是… – 噢 |
[19:30] | – Ow, ah, damn it. – What do you remember? Start… | – 哦 该死 – 你记得什么 开始… |
[19:33] | start with right after we breached, right? | 从我们突入后开始 好吗 |
[19:38] | We entered in the south end. | 我们是从南边进去的 |
[19:39] | It was Ray… | 是雷… |
[19:41] | Brock, myself. | 布洛克 我自己 |
[19:42] | We started clearing rooms. | 我们开始清理房间 |
[19:44] | The few guys that intel said was gonna be there | 情报上说那里的人很少 |
[19:48] | ended up being a hell of a lot more. | 结果却很多 |
[20:03] | Should’ve set your flux capacitor | 三分钟前就该设置 |
[20:05] | to three minutes ago, Blondie McFly. | 你的磁通电容器了 金发小飞侠 |
[20:08] | Then I got a visual through the window, north wall, | 然后我透过窗户看到了 北墙 |
[20:11] | and to the left of it there was | 左边有个圣战分子 |
[20:14] | a Jihad Jerry that was shouldering up an RPG. | 扛着一枚火箭弹 |
[20:17] | RPG tango! North ridge. | 敌人有火箭弹 北边屋脊 |
[20:20] | Keep hammering! | 继续打 |
[20:24] | Why would the enemy fire | 为什么敌人要向自己的 |
[20:26] | an RPG into his own safe house? | 藏身处发射火箭弹 |
[20:30] | some… | 一些… |
[20:31] | dirtbag took a shit shot that… | 那个人渣可能瞄准了… |
[20:34] | was probably aiming somewhere else, | 别的地方 |
[20:36] | ended up hitting something in the building, | 结果击中了楼里的什么东西 |
[20:37] | and the whole damn thing came down. | 然后整个东西就倒了 |
[20:38] | But I tell you what, I-I am grateful | 但我告诉你 我很感激 |
[20:40] | that Jace was outside and saved our bacon bits. | 杰森在外面救了我们一命 |
[20:43] | – Petty Officer Quinn? – Whoa. | – 奎恩上士 – 哇 |
[20:45] | – Time for your brain scan. | 该做脑部扫描了 |
[20:49] | That shouldn’t take long. | 不会花很长时间的 |
[20:51] | You keep your mitts off my machine there. | 你别碰我的机器 |
[20:55] | Hey, uh, look, I’m just calling to tell you | 嗨 听着 我打电话是想 |
[20:58] | that I, uh, I canceled the hotel | 告诉你 我取消了 |
[21:01] | in, uh, Rehoboth. | 里霍博斯比奇的酒店 |
[21:02] | I’ll, uh… | 我… |
[21:04] | I’ll call you when I’m stateside. | 等我回到美国再打给你 |
[21:07] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah, just, uh… | 好啊 只是… |
[21:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:19] | – Nice haul, buddy! | 干得漂亮 伙计 |
[21:21] | – Yeah! – Real victory’s | – 是啊 – 真正的胜利 |
[21:23] | stealing this stuff behind Sonny’s back. | 背着桑尼偷东西 |
[21:25] | – I’ll bet it was. – It’s mine now. | – 我想是的 – 现在是我的了 |
[21:29] | How’s Trent? Is he awake yet? | 特伦特怎么样了 他醒了吗 |
[21:31] | We put Petty Officer Sawyer in the medically induced coma | 我们让索耶上士进行药物昏迷 |
[21:33] | in hopes of reducing the swelling on his brain. | 希望能减轻他脑部的肿胀 |
[21:36] | It hasn’t worked. | 但这并没奏效 |
[21:38] | The danger we’re monitoring for now | 我们目前监测到的危险 |
[21:40] | is an uncal herniation. | 是钩回疝(脑部有血肿引起) |
[21:41] | That’s when part of the brain encroaches another part, | 这是大脑的一部分挤压另一部分 |
[21:43] | causing neurological damage. If we don’t see improvement | 造成神经损伤 如果36小时内 |
[21:47] | in the next 36 hours, we’ll have to perform a craniotomy | 没有好转 我们就得做开颅手术 |
[21:49] | to reduce the swelling. | 来消肿 |
[22:04] | Trent’s a fighter. | 特伦特是个战士 |
[22:07] | I mean, he’s got this. | 我是说 他有这个能力 |
[22:10] | No, he shouldn’t have to be fighting. Mm-mm. | 不 他不应该加入战斗 |
[22:14] | If I made a different call… | 如果我作了另一个决定… |
[22:15] | Jace… | 杰森… |
[22:17] | you might be the baddest damn gunslinger alive, | 你可能是世上最厉害的战士 |
[22:19] | but as much as you think you have a say | 尽管你认为自己有权决定 |
[22:21] | in what happens downrange, war has always got the last word. | 下一步该怎么做 但战争总是最终决定权的 |
[22:28] | I could have done more. | 我本可以做得更好 |
[22:30] | We were outside. | 我们在外面 |
[22:32] | Trent was up front on the heavy gun. | 特伦特正在操纵重机枪 |
[22:33] | And I went and I got a few of the GIGN guys | 我找了几个法国宪兵特勤队的人 |
[22:36] | to bring back inside to help you guys, | 回来帮你们 |
[22:38] | and, uh, we started to head back inside, | 然后,我们开始往回走 |
[22:41] | and that’s when Trent got hit by an RPG. | 就在那时特伦特被火箭弹击中了 |
[22:47] | Hold fire now! | 现在别开枪 |
[22:49] | You know, Trent was my priority. | 你知道 特伦特是我的首选 |
[22:50] | He was down, so I went to him. | 他倒下了 所以我去救他 |
[22:52] | GIGN guys continued forward without me. | 法国宪兵特勤队抛下我继续突进 |
[22:57] | Come on, man, don’t do this to me. | 拜托 伙计 别这样对我 |
[23:00] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[23:01] | I did everything I could to help Trent, | 我尽我所能帮助特伦特 |
[23:03] | and then the RPG took the building down. | 然后火箭弹摧毁了大楼 |
[23:08] | And thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[23:09] | me and Spenser are standing here. | 我和斯宾塞才能站在这里 |
[23:11] | What happened after the building collapsed? | 大楼倒塌后发生了什么 |
[23:14] | GIGN guys… | 法国宪兵特勤队的人… |
[23:15] | they moved back immediately. | 他们立刻后撤 |
[23:17] | My instincts took over, | 本能驱使 |
[23:19] | and I ran inside the building. | 我跑进了大楼 |
[23:21] | Ray! | 雷 |
[23:22] | – Ray. Come on, get up. | 雷 快点 起来 |
[23:24] | Put your arm around me. | 用你的胳膊搂着我 |
[23:26] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:29] | Hey. Hey, look at me. | 嘿… 看着我 |
[23:32] | – Put your arm around me. | 搂着我 |
[23:34] | Come on. Come on. Good? | 快点 来吧 好吗 |
[23:40] | Come on, Brock. Come on. | 快点 布洛克 来吧 |
[23:42] | Get up, buddy. | 起来 老兄 |
[23:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:47] | Hold on. Careful. | 等一下 小心 |
[24:02] | Maybe you boys, you could’ve handled your business. | 也许你们可以处理好自己的事 |
[24:05] | If I just had stayed with Trent longer… | 如果我能和特伦特多待一会儿… |
[24:07] | Jace, did you fire the RPG that brought down the building? | 杰森 是你发射火箭弹炸毁大楼的吗 |
[24:12] | Don’t go blaming yourself for an op | 别因为一开始就陷入 |
[24:14] | that was a catch-22 from the start, man. | 两难境地的行动自责了伙计 |
[24:18] | You did your job, boss, okay? | 你尽职了 老大 好吗 |
[24:22] | Look, let the doctors just do theirs, all right? | 听着 让医生做他们的 好吗 |
[24:24] | If I stayed with him a little longer, maybe I… | 如果我和他待久一点 也许我… |
[24:38] | I cannot thank you enough for reading this paper, sir. | 非常感谢您读这篇论文 长官 |
[24:41] | I-I… I’m sure you have a lot of notes. | 我…我相信你有很多批注 |
[24:43] | Um, can I get you a drink before we dig in? | 在我们开始前 你想喝点什么 |
[24:46] | Well, this isn’t a drinking occasion. | 这不是喝酒的场合 |
[24:48] | I wanted to meet here because we cannot have this conversation | 我想在这里见面 因为我们不能谈有关 |
[24:50] | at DEVGRU. | 海豹六队的话题 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | You asked me to read a paper… | 你让我看论文… |
[24:55] | about applying lessons from Afghanistan | 将从阿富汗吸取经验教训 |
[24:57] | to better protect warfighters in Africa. | 更好地保护在非洲的作战人员 |
[25:00] | What you gave me | 你给我的是 |
[25:01] | is a manifesto with a flawed thesis. | 一份宣言 有缺陷的论文 |
[25:06] | Uh, what’s flawed is our inability to adapt | 问题在于我们无法适应 |
[25:08] | – to this endless war. – You’re an officer | – 这场无休无止的战争 – 你是美国海军的 |
[25:12] | in the United States Navy, and to label… | 一名军官 把重大军事行动… |
[25:15] | major operations as short-sighted, | 称为目光短浅 |
[25:18] | misguided… | 误入歧途… |
[25:20] | is revisionist history that many of your superiors | 是修正主义的历史观 你的许多上级 |
[25:23] | are gonna find personally insulting, | 会觉得这是侮辱 |
[25:25] | – including me. – I was standing up | – 包括我 – 我是在为我们的作战人员 |
[25:26] | for our warfighters. | 挺身而出 |
[25:27] | I was not taking shots at the architects of these wars. | 我不是在攻击这些战争的始作俑者 |
[25:30] | This is the United States Navy. | 这里是美国海军 |
[25:33] | You think we do nuance here? | 你以为我们在这里有细微差别吗 |
[25:36] | I just gave you the opinion of an officer. | 我只是给了你一个军官的意见 |
[25:39] | Here’s the opinion of a friend. | 一个朋友的意见 |
[25:41] | You publish this paper, | 你发表这篇论文 |
[25:44] | you are gonna start a shitstorm that you want no part of. | 会挑起一场你不想参与的风波 |
[25:48] | Now, I know your intentions are pure… | 现在 我知道你的意图很单纯… |
[25:51] | but you are too good of an officer | 但你是个优秀的军官 |
[25:54] | to derail your career over some paper. | 不会因为一纸论文就毁了自己的职业生涯 |
[26:02] | Ooh. How’s the assignment coming along? | 作业进行得怎么样了 |
[26:06] | Feel like I’m rounding third base. | 感觉我快上三垒了 |
[26:07] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[26:09] | – You… | 你… |
[26:12] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:15] | Running into roadblocks with Sam. | 山姆那边碰壁了 |
[26:17] | One step forward, two steps back. | 向前一步 倒退两步 |
[26:21] | I been down that road with Swanny. | 我和斯旺尼一起走过那条路 |
[26:23] | You know… | 你知道… |
[26:25] | you know, you think you’re making progress, | 你知道的 你认为有进展了 |
[26:27] | and then reality just… | 那么现实就是… |
[26:29] | gives you a cold shower. | 给你浇了一头冷水 |
[26:32] | Sam’s not even in the damn V.A. system, | 山姆都不在退伍军人管理局的系统里 |
[26:35] | because he doesn’t have a government-issued I.D. | 因为他没有政府签发的身份证 |
[26:37] | Naima was gonna take him down to the DMV to get one, | 奈玛本来要带他去车管所拿 |
[26:40] | but he never showed. | 但他没出现 |
[26:45] | The legacy of the war on terror | 反恐战争的后遗症 |
[26:47] | isn’t on the battlefields overseas. | 并不在海外战场上 |
[26:50] | It’s on our sidewalks at home. | 就在我家的人行道上 |
[26:57] | Hey, uh, don’t forget to take down your account, all right? | 别忘了做好你的记录 好吗 |
[27:03] | Time for my brain scan. | 我该做脑部扫描了 |
[27:13] | We made entry on the black side of the building. | 我们从大楼的背面进入 |
[27:15] | I split from Bravo 1. | 我和B1分开行动 |
[27:17] | Ran a combat clearance. | 进行战斗清理 |
[27:19] | The plan was to meet up with the rest of Bravo, | 计划是和B队的其他人会合 |
[27:21] | but we got held up. | 但是我们被耽误了 |
[27:24] | Found a room with an explosive hazard… | 发现了一个有爆炸危险的房间… |
[27:30] | Mark it for EOD. | 标记为拆弹处理 |
[27:31] | …so I tagged the door with a red chem light, | …所以我在门上挂了一个红色荧光标记 |
[27:33] | and as I made my way to meet up with Jason | 当我去会合杰森 |
[27:37] | and continue clearing, | 并继续清理时 |
[27:38] | we heard shooting break out | 我们听到目标的另一边 |
[27:40] | on the other side of the target. | 响起了枪声 |
[27:41] | Bravo 4, I say again, | B4 我再说一遍 |
[27:42] | I need four in. How copy? | 我需要四个人 收到没 |
[27:43] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是1号 |
[27:45] | Your comms aren’t making it outside the building. | 大楼外无法收到你的通讯 |
[27:46] | I’ll head back outside and get more shooters. | 我去外面再找几个枪手 |
[27:48] | Go to Ray. | 支援雷 |
[27:50] | Good copy. Sooner the better. | 很好 收到 1号 越快越好 |
[28:19] | This is the building. | 这是那栋楼 |
[28:23] | South end. | 南端 |
[28:25] | Trucks. | 卡车 |
[28:27] | This represents this one up here. | 这个代表上面这个 |
[28:31] | Two rooms. | 两个房间 |
[28:41] | We entered the south entrance of the building, | 我们从大楼南面的入口突进 |
[28:43] | split the train, and then started clearing rooms north | 分组行动 然后开始向北清理房间 |
[28:46] | through the target. | 通过目标 |
[28:48] | So, split the rooms through clear to the north. | 所以 分开向北清理房间 |
[28:52] | Then I got a visual | 然后我透过 |
[28:54] | through the window, north wall, | 窗户看到了北墙 |
[28:56] | and then to the left of it there was a Jihad Jerry | 然后在它的左边有一个圣战分子 |
[28:58] | that was shouldering up an RPG. | 那个是扛着火箭筒的人 |
[29:12] | So, if the RPG was launched from the rooftop here… | 所以 如果火箭弹是从这里的屋顶发射… |
[29:19] | …how does it detonate on the ground floor here? | …它是怎么在一楼爆炸的 |
[29:25] | It makes no sense. | 这没道理 |
[29:37] | I just pulled off the sock equivalent | 我刚拿到相当于 |
[29:39] | of the Lufthansa heist. | 汉莎航空劫案的袜子(78年12月11日汉莎航空在肯尼迪机场盗窃大案) |
[29:41] | The rest of Bravo better watch out. | B队的其他人最好小心点 |
[29:57] | You’re still stewing, I see. | 我看你还在煎熬 |
[30:00] | Canceling those plans to Rehoboth | 取消去里霍博斯比奇的计划 |
[30:02] | probably didn’t help. | 可能也于事无补 |
[30:04] | You know, been grabbed and poked and prodded | 你知道的 过去几天一直被人抓去 |
[30:06] | for the past few days. I’ve had enough. Had enough. | 捅啊 戳啊 我受够了 受够了 |
[30:09] | – Stop. – No, no, not stopping. | – 停了吧 – 不 不 别停 |
[30:13] | Mandy shows up in town, | 曼迪在镇里出现 |
[30:14] | and you get a hitch in your giddyap | 而你这么多年来 |
[30:16] | for the first time in years? Come on. | 第一次晕头晕脑吗 拜托 |
[30:17] | Don’t hold out on me, brother-man. | 别瞒我了 兄弟 |
[30:18] | Tell me, uh… tell me what’s the deal? | 告诉我 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[30:21] | Me and her just been, you know, heading up to | 我和她 每隔几周都会去 |
[30:25] | Rehoboth every few weeks. | 里霍博斯比奇 |
[30:29] | That is nice to hear. | 听你这么说真好 |
[30:32] | I was hoping you two would spend some time together. | 我希望你俩能花点时间在一起 |
[30:35] | Time that took my eye off of Bravo. | 时间把我的视线从B队身上移开了 |
[30:39] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:42] | So, because you were hanging with a girl you dig, | 因为你和你喜欢的女孩在一起 |
[30:46] | that’s what put Trent here? | 这就是特伦特在这里的原因 |
[30:50] | Stop looking for excuses to deny yourself what you deserve. | 不要再找借口拒绝自己应得的东西 |
[30:57] | You know, Ray, you know, I put in an honest effort | 你知道的 雷 你知道的 我真诚的努力 |
[31:01] | allowing myself for once | 让自己有一段 |
[31:05] | to have a life outside of Bravo, | 在B队之外的生活 |
[31:09] | – and yet here we are. – An honest effort… | – 但我们还是在这里了 – 真诚的努力… |
[31:11] | …isn’t keeping the relationship | …不是因为你害怕把这段感情 |
[31:15] | in a Rehoboth Beach bubble because you’re afraid of… | 变成现实 就把关系维持在里霍博斯比奇海滩… |
[31:18] | making it real. | 的泡沫中 |
[31:21] | I can’t believe it, man, you… | 真不敢相信 伙计 你… |
[31:23] | The same guy who’s willing to repeatedly run into | 一个愿意为了救队友而不断 |
[31:26] | a collapsed building to save his teammates | 冲进倒塌的大楼的人 |
[31:29] | is scared to move forward with a girl he likes? | 居然不敢和他喜欢的女孩更进一步 |
[31:31] | It’s not that easy, Ray. You know, I thought I, | 没那么容易 雷 我以为自己 |
[31:34] | I finally found balance, | 终于找到了平衡 |
[31:37] | but then war put its ugly thumb on the scale, | 但后来战争把它丑陋的拇指放在了天平上 |
[31:39] | so I should have known better. | 我本应该知道的更清楚 |
[31:44] | Jace, you ever think that meeting Mandy | 杰森 你有没有想过 和曼迪见面 |
[31:48] | was one of the few good things that actually | 是这场该死的战争带来的 |
[31:50] | came out of this damn war? | 为数不多的好事之一 |
[31:52] | I mean, brother, you two might actually have | 我说 兄弟 你俩可能会 |
[31:54] | a future together. | 有未来的 |
[31:55] | Mm. Yeah, I’ll think about that future | 好吧 等特伦特没事了 |
[31:57] | once Trent is in the clear, okay? | 我会考虑未来的 好吗 |
[32:03] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好 – 是的 |
[32:06] | You sure the RPG came from the north? | 你确定火箭弹是从北边来的吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah, that’s what I saw. | 是的 我看到了 |
[32:10] | So, were there any EOD hazards | 那么 藏身点是否存在 |
[32:11] | on the west side of the safe house? | 任何爆炸物的危险 |
[32:13] | No, it was clear. | 没有 这是明确的 |
[32:15] | Clear. So how did one RPG | 明确的 那么一枚火箭弹 |
[32:19] | take down a whole building? | 是如何做到炸掉整栋楼呢 |
[32:20] | There was a second shooter on the grassy knoll. | 草地山丘上还有第二个枪手 |
[32:24] | Maybe another RPG launcher? | 也许是另一个火箭发射筒呢 |
[32:29] | I mean, look, all I know is the enemy knew that we were coming. | 听着 我只知道敌人知道我们要来 |
[32:32] | They were armed to the tits. | 他们全副武装 |
[32:34] | We’re lucky to have survived that Murphy’s Law op. | 我们很幸运能在墨菲定律的行动中幸存下来 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:41] | – What is that? – What? | – 那是什么 – 什么 |
[32:42] | No, no, turn– Look at me. | 不…转过来 看着我 |
[32:45] | – Are you wearing makeup? – No. | – 你化妆了吗 – 没有 |
[32:48] | Yeah, well… well… | 是的 嗯… |
[32:51] | I listened to you and Ray, okay, about keeping radio silence | 我听了你和雷说的 和汉娜保持无线电静默的事 |
[32:54] | with Hannah, so I gave her a call. | 所以我给她打了个电话 |
[32:57] | And then I sweet-talked that nurse down there | 然后我跟那边的护士说了好话 |
[32:59] | into helping me put my best uninjured face forward. | 帮助我展现我最好的 没有受伤的一面 |
[33:04] | So instead of saying nothing, you lied to her? | 所以你不但不说 还对她撒谎吗 |
[33:07] | Oh, come on, you of all people know that lying is | 得了吧 你最清楚撒谎是 |
[33:08] | a necessary evil. Come on, man. | 必要之恶 拜托 伙计 |
[33:10] | I was tempted to-to spare Stella the stress | 我很想帮斯特拉减轻 |
[33:13] | of knowing that we’re in here. | 知道我们在这里的压力 |
[33:15] | Okay, but as much as I want to believe that withholding | 好吧 但尽管我很想相信这种隐瞒 |
[33:17] | is actually really protecting her, | 其实是在保护她 |
[33:19] | that kind of thinking is how my dad and Jason | 但正是这种想法让我爸爸和杰森 |
[33:22] | ended up being alone. | 最终孤身一人 |
[33:23] | Clay, I just got Leanne full-time. | 克莱 我刚得到莉安娜的全职保姆工作 |
[33:26] | Okay? I just got her. | 好吗 我刚得到她 |
[33:28] | – Yeah. – And there’s | – 是的 – 我绝对 |
[33:29] | no way in hell I’m ever going back. | 不会再回到过去了 |
[33:31] | And you got Hannah in your life, too. | 你的生活中也有汉娜 |
[33:34] | Yeah, that’s, that’s what I meant, Hannah-Hannah, too. | 对 我就是这意思 汉娜 也有汉娜 |
[33:37] | Yeah. Is being, being hospitalized | 是啊 住院 你一直 |
[33:40] | all that you’ve been hiding from her? | 瞒着她住院吗 |
[33:44] | You made a pretty quick little transition there, | 你做了一个快速的转换 |
[33:46] | going from writing in your diary and pining over Lisa Davis | 从写日记 为丽莎·戴维斯伤心 |
[33:50] | to moving in with your baby mama. | 到搬去和孩子的妈妈住 |
[33:51] | Davis and I didn’t have a choice, | 戴维斯和我别无选择 |
[33:52] | and this time I do, okay. | 这次我有的选 好吧 |
[33:54] | And being honest with Hannah is courting disaster. | 对汉娜说实话只会招来灾难 |
[33:57] | It’s like handing her Pandora’s Box and being like, | 就像把潘多拉魔盒递给她 然后说 |
[34:00] | “Hey, open it up.” | “嗨 把它打开” |
[34:03] | You know? I don’t know. | 你懂吗 我不懂 |
[34:07] | What in the hell is happening there? | 那里到底发生了什么 |
[34:08] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[34:16] | Later, buddy. | 回头见 伙计 |
[34:27] | I don’t envy the weight of having to | 我并不羡慕每次作决定都要事后 |
[34:29] | second-guess every call. | 承受猜测的压力 |
[34:35] | Well, that’s the burden of being team leader. | 这就是作为队长的责任 |
[34:37] | It’s ops like these | 正是这样的行动 |
[34:39] | that make me reconsider ever wanting to wear that crown. | 让我重新考虑是否要再次加冕 |
[34:45] | But that’s why it’s, you know, | 你知道的 这就是为什么 |
[34:46] | it’s so important that I learn as much as I can. | 尽可能多的学习是非常重要的 |
[34:54] | Was there a… | 是不是… |
[34:57] | was there another RPG launcher attacking from the east? | 是不是还有另一个火箭筒从东边攻击 |
[35:01] | Not that I saw. | 我没看到 |
[35:10] | Hey, can you, um… | 你能… |
[35:13] | can you fill me in on, on what happened after we split? | 你能告诉我 我们分开后发生了什么 |
[35:20] | I was just– I was wondering why the GIGN guys | 我只是…我在想为什么法国宪兵特勤队的人 |
[35:23] | never made entry after you told them | 在你让他们支援里面的战斗后 |
[35:25] | to join the fight inside. | 却没有进来 |
[35:28] | All right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[35:34] | we were clearing rooms. | 我们在清理房间 |
[35:36] | A firefight had broke out inside. | 里面发生了交火 |
[35:39] | Ray called for more guns, | 雷要求更多的火力 |
[35:42] | but he couldn’t get through. | 但他通讯不畅 |
[35:45] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[35:46] | I broke outside and got some of the GIGN guys | 我冲出去找了几个法国宪兵特勤队的人 |
[35:50] | to bring back into the fight. | 让他们进来支援 |
[35:53] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, come here! | 嘿 嘿…过来 |
[35:55] | I need more guns inside. | 我需要更多的火力 |
[35:57] | They’re posted at northeast corner. | 他们在东北角待命 |
[35:58] | – You got it? – We have a wall charge. | – 明白了吗 – 我们有破墙的炸药 |
[36:01] | Hey, good. Let’s move. It’ll give us a clean entrance. | 好 我们走 它会给我们一个无障碍的入口 |
[36:02] | Go, go, go! | 走 走… |
[36:13] | Put the breach next to that door. | 在门旁边开个缺口 |
[36:15] | – Go! Go! – Got it. | – 走 走 – 明白 |
[36:19] | Hold fire now! | 立即停火 |
[36:29] | Come on, man, don’t do this to me. | 拜托 伙计 别这样对我 |
[36:32] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[36:36] | GIGN guys used a wall charge to breach? | 法国宪兵特勤队的人用炸药破墙 |
[36:40] | We would’ve walked right into a firestorm | 如果我以其他方式进入 |
[36:41] | if I used any of the other entries. | 我们就会陷入火力网 |
[36:47] | So… it was your call to breach the wall, | 所以…是你下令爆破这堵墙的 |
[36:52] | – not the French? – My men inside. | – 不是法国人 – 我的人在里面 |
[36:54] | It’s on me to make sure they’re out of the blast range. | 我的责任是确保他们不在爆炸范围内 |
[37:00] | Which wall did you tell GIGN to breach? | 你让法国宪兵特勤队爆破哪堵墙 |
[37:03] | East wall. | 东墙 |
[37:05] | Right next to the corrugated door. | 就在卷闸门旁边 |
[37:07] | Master Chief? | 士官长 |
[37:09] | Time for your daily brain scan. | 该做日常脑部扫描了 |
[37:12] | This is getting old. | 变老套了 |
[37:20] | It’s getting old. | 真老套 |
[37:45] | Hey. Clay is asking me questions about the op, | 克莱在问我关于这次行动的问题 |
[37:48] | using his phone to record things. | 用他的手机录音 |
[37:50] | What’s he poking around about? | 他在打听什么 |
[37:52] | Look, I-I just thought that you pulling four guys | 听着 我只是觉得 你从燃烧的大楼里 |
[37:54] | out of a burning building was worth some recognition, | 救出四个人值得嘉奖 |
[37:56] | – that’s all. – I do not need any chest candy. | – 仅此而已 – 我不需要任何胸章 |
[37:59] | – Look, Jace… – Excuse me, gentlemen. | – 听着 杰森… – 打扰一下 先生们 |
[38:01] | I have an update on Petty Officer Sawyer. | 我有索耶士官的最新情况 |
[38:03] | His brain swelling has gone down. | 他的脑肿已消退 |
[38:06] | We’ll bring him out of his coma | 我们明天早上就把他 |
[38:07] | – tomorrow morning. – All right. | – 从昏迷中唤醒 – 好的 |
[38:08] | Okay, that’s good, all right? | 好 这很好 对吧 |
[38:10] | Look…we on the same page here? | 看起来…我们意见一致 |
[38:13] | The only good thing I’m taking out of this op | 这次行动唯一的好处 |
[38:15] | is that Trent’s gonna be okay. | 就是特伦特没事 |
[38:17] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[38:18] | We’re on the same page, brother. | 我们达成共识了 兄弟 |
[38:22] | All right. | 正确 |
[38:30] | Trent’s gonna be okay. | 特伦特没事了 |
[38:32] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[38:33] | When, uh, when do we get to… to see him? | 我们什么时候能…看到他 |
[38:37] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[38:38] | Oh, and, uh, your work is done. | 对了 你的工作完成了 |
[38:41] | Jason, he, uh,he sniffed out the… | 杰森 他 他觉察到了… |
[38:44] | medal assignment. | 请功的事 |
[38:45] | Put a bullet in it. | 被一枪毙掉了 |
[38:47] | So… that’s it. | 所以…就这样 |
[38:50] | Hey, uh, Ray, did your team see | 雷 你们组在清理西区的时候 |
[38:52] | any EOD hazards when you guys were clearing the west side? | 有没有发现任何爆炸物的危险 |
[38:55] | Like, anything that enemy RPG | 比如 有什么东西能让敌人的 |
[38:58] | could have ignited and taken the building down with? | 火箭弹可以点燃并摧毁大楼 |
[39:00] | You have a funny way of dropping the assignment, Clay. | 你放弃任务的方式真有趣 克莱 |
[39:02] | No, it’s just, honestly, it’s for my own curiosity. | 不 老实说 我只是出于好奇 |
[39:08] | no. | 不 |
[39:10] | We didn’t find anything on the west side. | 我们在西边什么也没找到 |
[39:12] | Now close the book on it. | 现在把记录本合上 |
[39:13] | Yeah, consider it closed. | 是啊 合上 |
[39:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:37] | Petty Officer Sawyer, I don’t want to alarm you, | 索耶军士 我不想吓到你 |
[39:41] | but you’ve been in a coma for ten years. | 但你已经昏迷十年了 |
[39:56] | You, uh… | 你们… |
[40:00] | You had me there for a second, yeah. | 有那么一秒我被你们骗了 |
[40:04] | Beard was a nice touch. | 留胡子是个不错的选择 |
[40:06] | You don’t want to know how we made that. Trust me. | 你不会想知道我们是怎么做到的 给我 |
[40:08] | I wouldn’t be getting any of that in your mouth. | 我才不会把那些东西放进你嘴里 |
[40:10] | – You got a couple strands | 你有几缕 |
[40:12] | coming in right there. | 还在那里 |
[40:13] | You might want to pick that glue off, too. | 你最好把那胶水也扯下来 |
[40:15] | Wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等… |
[40:17] | S-Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[40:21] | I don’t remember you guys being so ugly. | 我不记得你们长得这么丑 |
[40:25] | Sense of humor still intact. | 幽默感依然完好无损 |
[40:27] | Uh, looks like you guys… | 看起来你们… |
[40:30] | took some hits and checked in, too. | 受了点伤 也住院了 |
[40:33] | Well, Bravo is now a unit of the crutch brigade. | 现在B队是拐杖小队了 |
[40:36] | No one’s been sent to the brig? | 没人被关进禁闭室吗 |
[40:40] | – I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[40:42] | We had a friendly competition to pass the time. | 我们进行了一场友好的比赛来打发时间 |
[40:45] | – Team shenanigans? – Yeah. | – 团队恶作剧 – 是的 |
[40:47] | Who… who won? | 谁…谁赢了 |
[40:49] | Okay, the winner? Drumroll, guys. | 好的 获胜者是谁 击鼓声 伙计们 |
[40:53] | The winner is–just because I quit– | 赢家是…因为我退出了… |
[40:56] | good old urban cowboy… | 可爱的都市牛仔… |
[40:58] | – Brock Reynolds! | 布洛克·雷诺兹 |
[41:00] | Yeah! | 好 |
[41:02] | Look at that, huh? Look at that guy. | 快看啊 看那个家伙 |
[41:05] | Stop the steal. | 停止偷窃 |
[41:06] | – Stop the steal. – There it is. | – 停止偷窃 – 现在交给你们了 |
[41:07] | Hey, come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[41:08] | Go enjoy that, guys. | 尽情享受吧 伙计们 |
[41:09] | – Look at that. – Yeah, look at it. | – 看看这个 – 是的 看看它 |
[41:11] | – Smells like you, man. – You gonna schedule | – 闻起来像你的味道 – 回家后 |
[41:12] | a little time at a hotel in Rehoboth | 你会在里霍博斯比奇 |
[41:13] | – when you get back home? Uh… you know, | – 的酒店安排一点时间吗 – 你知道吗 |
[41:15] | I’m thinking about something a little bit closer to home | 这次我想找个离家近 |
[41:18] | – this time. | 一点的 |
[41:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:26] | Look, I thought I told, uh, Ray | 听着 我想我告诉过雷 |
[41:28] | to bury the medal campaign there, Lois Laine. | 把勋章竞选埋在那里 露易丝·莱恩(DC漫画旗下角色,星球日报记者,超人同事) |
[41:31] | Hey, did you warn the, uh, GIGN | 你告诉法国宪兵特勤队 |
[41:35] | about any EOD hazards in the building | 把破墙炸药放在哪里的时候 |
[41:37] | when you told them where to put the wall charge? | 有没有警告过他们 大楼里可能有炸弹爆炸的危险 |
[41:42] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[41:43] | There were no EOD hazards in the building. | 大楼里没有炸弹爆炸的危险 |
[41:50] | Doc. Hey, there you are. | 医生 你来了 |
[41:51] | Tell you what, you ever need anyone to help you | 跟你说 如果需要别人帮你 |
[41:53] | with the prostate exams… | 做前列腺检查… |
[41:54] | this kid, top-notch. | 这孩子是一流的 |
[41:57] | Master Chief Hayes, a word? | 海耶斯士官长 能借一步说话吗 |
[42:01] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 好 不好意思 |
[42:05] | Tell you what, Doc, if the military’s looking to clone me, | 告诉你吧 医生 如果军队想克隆我 |
[42:08] | I pass. | 我不同意 |
[42:11] | I’d like to run some more tests. | 我想再做些检查 |
[42:13] | For what? I’ve been discharged. | 为什么 我已经出院了 |
[42:15] | Daily CT scans we’ve been doing was an acute response | 我们每天做的CT扫描是针对 |
[42:18] | to the injuries you came in with. | 你受伤的急性反应 |
[42:20] | And they all checked out, so I’m good to go. | 他们都退房了 所以我要走了 |
[42:22] | But raised enough flags for me to look over your record. | 但引起了我的警觉 促使我看了你的记录 |
[42:25] | 20 years operating. | 20年的征战 |
[42:27] | Multiple documented concussions. | 脑震荡的多个记录 |
[42:29] | Exposure to more hard combat than anyone I’ve come across. | 经历过的战斗比我遇到的任何人都要多 |
[42:32] | You’re a prime candidate for Breacher’s Syndrome. | 你是破坏者综合征的潜在患者 |
[42:35] | So is every other frogman. | 其他蛙人也一样 |
[42:36] | You understand? All right? | 你明白吗 好吧 |
[42:38] | I have been cleared to leave, so I’m leaving. | 我已经获准离开 所以我要走了 |
[42:40] | TBI is an invisible injury. | 颅脑创伤是一种看不见的损伤 |
[42:43] | Which is why I recommend scheduling | 这就是为什么我建议 |
[42:45] | diffusion tensor imaging to detect precursors | 使用弥散张量成像来检测星形胶质 |
[42:49] | to astroglial scarring. | 瘢痕形成的前兆 |
[42:53] | Have you experienced headaches? | 你头痛过吗 |
[42:55] | Hearing disturbances? | 听力障碍呢 |
[42:57] | Trouble concentrating? | 难以集中注意力吗 |
[42:59] | Irritable more than usual? | 比平时更易怒 |
[43:02] | – Not till you showed up, Doc. | 直到你出现才有 医生 |
[43:05] | How about memory problems? | 关于记忆问题呢 |
[43:14] | And how did one RPG bring down the whole building? | 一枚火箭弹是如何摧毁整栋大楼的 |
[43:15] | I was inside. I didn’t have a line of sight… | 我在里面 没发现有… |
[43:17] | Found a room with an explosive hazard. | 爆炸危险的房间 |
[43:19] | Mark it for EOD. RPG tango! | – 标记为炸弹处理 – 敌人有火箭弹 |
[43:21] | GIGN guys used a wall charge to breach? | 法国宪兵特勤队的人用炸药破墙的 |
[43:23] | East wall. Right next to the corrugated door. | 东墙 就在卷闸门旁边 |
[43:27] | I asked | 我问你 |
[43:29] | if you have memory problems. | 是否有记忆问题 |
[43:30] | My men put me up for a medal for this op, all right? | 这次行动后我的人在为我申请勋章 好吗 |
[43:33] | Just to show I have no chinks in my armor. | 就为了证明我没有弱点 |
[43:35] | That’s what’s so horrific about TBI. | 这就是创伤性脑损伤的可怕之处 |
[43:38] | Most of the time the injured show no signs of impairment. | 大多数情况下 受伤者没有表现出任何损伤的迹象 |
[43:42] | But in an instant, that can change. | 但在瞬间 这种情况可能会改变 |
[43:44] | Proper scans to gauge whether you’re suffering from TBI– | 通过适当的扫描来判断你是否患有脑外伤 |
[43:47] | I encourage you to look now, | 我建议你现在就去看 |
[43:49] | so you can make informed decisions | 那么你可以在后果变得 |
[43:51] | before the effects become disastrous. | 灾难性之前做出明智的决定 |
[44:21] | Did you warn the, uh, GIGN | 你告诉法国宪兵特勤队 |
[44:24] | about any EOD hazards in the building | 把破墙炸药放在哪里的时候 |
[44:26] | when you told them where to put the wall charge? | 有没有警告过他们 大楼里可能有炸弹爆炸的危险 |
[44:29] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[44:30] | There were no EOD hazards in the building. | 大楼里没有炸弹爆炸的危险 |
[44:43] | Put the breach | 在门旁边 |
[44:45] | next to that door. Go! | 开个缺口 走 |
[44:47] | Go! | 走 |
[44:50] | Which wall did you tell GIGN to breach? | 你让法国宪兵特勤队爆破哪堵墙 |
[44:53] | East wall. | 东墙 |
[44:55] | Right next to the corrugated door. | 就在卷闸门旁边 |
[45:04] | Jason brought the building down. | 杰森把那栋楼拆掉了 |
[45:58] | Both of you look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你俩看起来就像见了鬼似的 |
[46:02] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[46:11] | Easy day. | 日子好过了 |
[46:14] | Easy day. | 日子好过了 |
[46:17] | – Let’s go home. – Best thing | – 我们回家了 – -这是 |
[46:19] | I’ve heard all day, Ray. | 我今天听到的最好的消息 雷 |
[46:21] | ♪ Don’t laugh too loud♪ | ♪ 不要笑得太大声♪ |
[46:24] | ♪ When people say♪ | ♪ 当人们说♪ |
[46:26] | ♪ Someone could steal your love away♪ | ♪ 总有人会偷走你的爱♪ |
[46:30] | ♪ These things can happen to you.♪ | ♪ 这些事情可能会发生在你身上♪ |