时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m sorry about Leanne and Hannah. | 莉安娜和汉娜的事 我很抱歉 |
[00:06] | You’re part of the reason that Hannah left. | 汉娜离开 也是因为你 |
[00:08] | If you’re flailing around looking for somebody to blame, | 如果你想找个替罪羊 |
[00:10] | why don’t you check the fucking mirror for once? | 你他妈的为什么不去照照镜子 |
[00:12] | You think this nuclear program is already up and running? | 你认为这个核项目已经开始运行了吗 |
[00:14] | There’s more at stake down here than any of us imagined. | 我觉得这里的危险比我们想象的要大 |
[00:18] | Might have to hit the pause button on our project | 我不在的时候我们的项目 |
[00:20] | – while I’m gone. – At least you can have some time to decide | – 可能要暂停了 – 至少你可以有一些时间来确定 |
[00:22] | if the side hustle is a passion project | 这副业是个热情促成的项目 |
[00:24] | or a distraction from problems at work. | 还是只为了排遣工作中的烦恼 |
[00:27] | Your head is not right, | 你的脑子不正常 |
[00:28] | – and it hasn’t been for months. – You want | – 已经好几个月了 – 你想 |
[00:29] | to know what’s fucking dangerous? Threatening | 知道什么是他妈的危险吗 威胁 |
[00:31] | the team leader. Fuckin’ warning. | 队长 他妈的警告了 |
[00:32] | This how we operate | 接下来我们 |
[00:34] | – the rest of the trip? – Doesn’t feel good | – 要这样做吗 – 背着他行事 |
[00:36] | going behind his back, but I don’t see we have any other | 感觉不太好 但我觉得我们没有其他办法 |
[00:38] | option for protecting it. | 保护他了 |
[00:48] | You got to be kidding me, man. | 你在开什么玩笑 伙计 |
[00:50] | Two weeks, and you’re still shit at this game, Sonny. | 两周了 你还是玩得很烂 桑尼 |
[00:51] | You can’t get in my head, man. | 你不能扰乱我的思维 伙计 |
[00:54] | There’s nothing but space in your head. | 你脑子里除了空旷什么都没有 |
[00:55] | You really must get sick and tired of me | 你一定很烦我把你揍得 |
[00:57] | beating you like a rented mule. | 像租来的骡子一样 |
[00:59] | You’re out of your damn mind. I beat you Tuesday, | 你他妈的疯了 周二我赢了你 |
[01:01] | – I beat you Wednesday. – Uh-uh. What? | – 周三我赢了你 – 什么 |
[01:03] | – What day is it now? – Well, we’ve been sitting | – 今天星期几 – 我们已经坐了 |
[01:05] | on our asses for, what, 16 days now, Davis? | 16天了 戴维斯 |
[01:07] | Yeah, 16 days. | 是啊 16天 |
[01:09] | Look, now that we know the dead Colectivos were exposed | 听着 既然我们知道科里克蒂沃的死者 |
[01:12] | to uranium-235, I am just waiting on intel from Smith | 接触了铀235 我就等史密斯的情报了 |
[01:15] | so I can figure out where the Venezuelans are enriching it. | 这样我就能查出委内瑞拉人在哪里进行铀浓缩 |
[01:18] | Tell you, why don’t you just play me this game | 跟你说 为什么你不让我玩这个游戏 |
[01:19] | so my greatness will rub off on you, and we’ll get some answers? | 这样我的优秀就能对你起作用 然后我们就能得到答案了 |
[01:22] | I don’t want to embarrass you, but those two– they could | 我不想让你难堪 但那两个 他们可能 |
[01:24] | probably use a break from rearranging | 需要休息一下 不用重新 |
[01:26] | – the fire-watch schedule. – What? The Bobbsey Twins? | – 安排轮班监视了 – 什么 那“鲍勃西双胞胎”吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah, they need to get the stick | 是啊 要我说 他们的屁股 |
[01:29] | out of their asses, if you ask me. | 需要忍耐到底 |
[01:32] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[01:34] | The whole point of the game is to get the rock in the hole, | 整个游戏的重点是把石头扔进洞里 |
[01:36] | not blow it up, Sonny. | 不是把它炸了 桑尼 |
[01:38] | Well, what’s the fun of that? | 那有什么好玩的 |
[01:42] | Boom! | 嘭 |
[01:46] | Hey, you know what I’ve noticed? | 嘿 你们知道我发现什么了吗 |
[01:48] | All of my shifts, either on watch or leave, | 我所有的班 要么当班 要么下班 |
[01:51] | now line up with one of you two. | 现在都跟你们其中一个排在一起 |
[01:53] | You want to explain that? | 你们想解释一下吗 |
[01:54] | Just managing the workload, brother. | 只是在分担工作量 兄弟 |
[01:55] | Bullshit. Both of you are looking | 胡说 你们正在 |
[01:57] | for ways to look over my shoulder, isn’t that it? | 想尽办法监视我 不是吗 |
[01:59] | – It’s not like that. – It’s not like that? | – 不是那样的 – 不是那样的 |
[02:01] | If you don’t think I can lead this team, | 如果你觉得我不能领导这个小队 |
[02:02] | you tell it to my face right now, Ray. Go ahead. | 你现在当着我的面说 雷 说吧 |
[02:04] | Tell it to my face. | 当着我的面说 |
[02:06] | Straight up. | 直说吧 |
[02:08] | What? He get in your ear, you listen to him? | 怎么 他给你吹耳旁风 你就听他的吗 |
[02:13] | – We’re just watching your back. – Yeah. | – 我们只是在保护你 – 是啊 |
[02:14] | While sharpening your knives. | 同时在磨刀 |
[02:16] | After everything we’ve been through, | 在我们经历了这么多之后 |
[02:17] | you trust that little shit more than me? | 比起我 你更相信那个小混蛋吗 |
[02:20] | Jace, look, man, it’s killing me to say this, but… | 杰森 听着 伙计 这么说让我很难受 但… |
[02:25] | you’re compromised, man, and you’re putting the team at risk. | 你已经健康受损了 伙计 你让整个小队处于危险之中 |
[02:28] | Because this guy here– he’s still bitching | 因为这家伙还在抱怨 |
[02:30] | about the probe in North Korea? | 那根在朝鲜的探雷针吗 |
[02:32] | – No. – No? | – 不 – 不是吗 |
[02:34] | Because you brought that building down on us in Mali. | 因为你在马里把那栋楼炸了 |
[02:37] | Did not. Bullshit. | 不是 胡说 |
[02:38] | Enemy did that, and you know that. | 是敌人干的 你知道的 |
[02:41] | You and I found an EOD hazard when we were clearing. | 我们清理的时候发现了一个爆炸物隐患 |
[02:46] | Told me to mark it, and then you forgot, right? | 让我做记号 然后你就忘了 对吧 |
[02:49] | You had the GIGN just set a charge right on it. | 你让法国宪兵特勤队在上面装了炸药 |
[02:54] | Just want what’s best for you and for the team, brother. | 我只是想为你和小队好 兄弟 |
[02:56] | I’m what’s best for this team. I’m what’s best for this team! | 我是这个小队最好的 我是这个小队最好的 |
[02:59] | What, are you gonna go to Command? | 怎么 你要去司令部吗 |
[03:01] | – No. – It’s obvious to me | – 不是 – 在我看来 |
[03:03] | that loyalty and brotherhood are just words to you. | 忠诚和兄弟情谊对你来说只是口头说说而已 |
[03:08] | You’re both a disgrace to the Trident. Both of you. | 你俩都是三叉戟(海豹突击队军徽)的耻辱 你们两个 |
[03:29] | Hey, how about, uh, how ’bout you and I go check out | 要不 等布洛克回来 我们一起 |
[03:31] | the diving in Santa Marta when Brock gets back? | 去圣玛尔塔(哥伦比亚港市)潜水怎么样 |
[03:35] | I was supposed to link up with Jason to blow off some steam, | 我本该和杰森一起去发泄一下的 |
[03:37] | but his, uh, watch schedule was conveniently swapped. | 但他的值班时间被调换了 |
[03:43] | Means that you and I get to hit the reset button | 意味着你和我要重新开始了 |
[03:44] | and hang, like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[03:47] | Yeah, look, man, I know you think you’re a great substitute | 是啊 听着 伙计 我知道 你认为自己是 |
[03:50] | for Bravo 1, but you ain’t. | B1的绝佳替补 但你不是 |
[03:56] | Think I’m gonna go in search of, uh, | 我想我要去找 |
[03:59] | Pablo’s hippos. | 巴勃罗的河马了(毒枭巴勃罗的宠物,目前已在哥伦比亚泛滥成灾) |
[04:05] | Where’s Sonny off to? | 桑尼要去哪儿 |
[04:07] | I don’t know, but it’s nowhere good. | 我不知道 但不是好地方 |
[04:09] | Yeah, well, we got bigger fish to fry. | 是啊 我们还有更重要的事要做 |
[04:14] | We need to try and talk to Jason again. | 我们得再试着和杰森谈谈 |
[04:16] | The Omega has proven that I can divide the team, | 欧米茄已经证明了我可以分裂小队 |
[04:18] | not hold it together. | 没有团结在一起 |
[04:21] | It’s gonna be on you to show Jason the light. | 要靠你给杰森带路了 |
[04:25] | Coming to Colombia thinking I could keep an eye on everyone, | 我来哥伦比亚以为我能看护每个人 |
[04:28] | over being with my son. | 而不是和我儿子在一起 |
[04:31] | Must be out of my goddamn mind. | 我一定是脑子进水了 |
[04:34] | You made that decision, as hard as it was, for Jason. | 你做了那个决定 虽然很艰难 都是为了杰森 |
[04:39] | So don’t abandon him now. | 所以不要现在放弃他 |
[04:41] | Abandon him? | 放弃他吗 |
[04:45] | Well, best-case scenario, he boots me off Bravo. | 最好的情况是 他把我踢出B队 |
[04:48] | Worst case, he’s got me sleeping with one eye open. | 最坏的情况是 他让我睁着一只眼睡觉 |
[04:51] | Man thinks he’s losing the job he loves most. He… | 他觉得自己要失去最爱的工作了 他… |
[04:54] | He’s terrified. | 他吓坏了 |
[04:55] | A wounded animal is the most dangerous. | 受伤的动物是最危险的 |
[04:58] | Yeah, especially to himself. | 是啊 尤其是对他自己 |
[05:01] | Which is why we have to make him understand | 所以我们必须让他明白 |
[05:03] | that we’re on his side. | 我们站在他这边 |
[05:06] | Outside the wire and in. | 无论在战线内外 |
[05:30] | Jace… what are you doing? | 杰森…你在干嘛 |
[05:35] | Hey, we’re here to work this problem with you, boss. | 我们是来帮你解决这个问题的 老大 |
[05:38] | 20 years of combat, | 20年的征战 |
[05:40] | and all the ways I could’ve gone out. | 以及所有我去过的地方 |
[05:42] | Command taking my bird is the worst way it could end. | 司令部拿走我的鸟(海豹军徽)是最糟糕的结局 |
[05:46] | Jason, no one’s going to Command, all right? | 杰森 没人会去司令部的 好吗 |
[05:48] | So put the gun down and let’s talk. | 所以把枪放下 我们谈谈 |
[05:50] | You know, the doctor in Germany, | 你知道吗 那个德国的医生 |
[05:51] | the fucking doctor in Germany told me I was at risk for TBI. | 那个该死的德国医生说我有外伤性脑损伤的风险 |
[05:55] | Wanted to run more tests. | 想再做些检查 |
[05:57] | – More fucking tests. – Well, did you? | – 再他妈的检查 – 你检查了吗 |
[05:59] | You know, I knew the combat was catching up to me. | 知道吗 我知道我要开始战斗了 |
[06:01] | You know, I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[06:05] | I had memory loss, I forgot things, it got spotty. | 我失忆了 我忘事了 变得支离破碎 |
[06:12] | Putting all of Bravo… | 把B队所有人… |
[06:16] | in the hospital and… | 送进了医院… |
[06:18] | when I am supposed to be leading my brothers, right? | 而我应该领导我的兄弟们 对吧 |
[06:21] | Supposed to be leading my brothers, | 本该带领我的兄弟们 |
[06:22] | protecting my brothers. | 保护我的兄弟 |
[06:24] | Brotherhood, loyalty– it… | 兄弟情谊 忠诚 这… |
[06:26] | it means the rest of us step up to support you. | 这意味着我们其他人要站出来支持你 |
[06:31] | All the shit that I have seen in war, | 我在战争中见过的一切 |
[06:34] | one thing that scares me the most | 最让我害怕的一件事 |
[06:37] | is becoming as broken as Swanny. | 就是变得像斯旺尼一样支离破碎 |
[06:39] | That’s what scares me the most. | 这是我最害怕的 |
[06:42] | Science moves fast. | 科学发展很快 |
[06:44] | There’s a breakthrough around the corner. | 很快就会有突破的 |
[06:47] | Swanny hadn’t given up, he could be in a study right now. | 斯旺尼还没放弃 他可能正在尽力抗争 |
[06:51] | There’s a lot of promising options out there, man. | 外面有很多不错的选择 伙计 |
[06:53] | There’s gene therapies, psychedelics, | 有基因疗法 迷幻药 |
[06:55] | magnetic e-resonance, hydrogels. I mean, there… | 磁共振 水凝胶 我的意思是 有… |
[06:58] | I did not sign up to become a lab rat. | 我参军不是当小白鼠的 |
[07:00] | – You understand? – Jace, | – 你明白吗 – 杰森 |
[07:02] | let us have your back for the rest of the Omega, | 让我们在欧米茄剩余阶段支持你 |
[07:04] | all right, the way you’ve always had ours. | 好吧 就像你一直对我们那样 |
[07:08] | When we’re home, I’ll help you find a way forward. | 等我们到家了 我会帮你想办法 |
[07:10] | Hey, never out of the fight. | 永远不会退出战斗 |
[07:14] | Propped up and pitied. Propped up and fucking pitied | 支持和怜悯 被本该由我领导的人 |
[07:18] | by the guys that I’m supposed to lead. | 支持着 可怜着 |
[07:21] | You give me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[07:26] | I’m going out on my shield on my terms. | 我要按我的方式出局 |
[07:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[07:38] | Jace? | 杰森 |
[07:45] | I told you to leave me alone. | 我对你说过别来烦我 |
[07:50] | Last night was a rough one, huh? | 昨晚很难熬 是吧 |
[07:52] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:56] | Yeah, well, acknowledging | 是啊 承认你 |
[07:58] | you have a problem is the hardest step, believe me. | 有问题是最难的一步 相信我 |
[08:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:03] | And you did that, man. | 你做到了 伙计 |
[08:06] | Now we just got to figure out what to do about it. | 现在我们得想想该怎么做 |
[08:11] | Already told you what I’m doing next, Ray, all right? | 我已经告诉你我接下来要做什么了 雷 好吗 |
[08:13] | Going out on your shield, man– that-that was the shock talking. | 你要出局 伙计 那…那话让人震惊 |
[08:17] | Look, I wrote a letter to Mikey and Emma. | 听着 我给麦奇和艾玛写了封信 |
[08:19] | Left it in the cages. Make sure they get it, okay? | 把它放在笼子里了 一定要让他们收到 好吗 |
[08:22] | You-you wrote a letter before we came out here? | 你在我们来之前些了一封信吗 |
[08:26] | You didn’t think you’d make it off the battlefield? | 你以为你会死在战场上吗 |
[08:31] | You expect me to do nothing | 你为我做了那么多 |
[08:33] | after what you did for me? | 你还希望我什么都不做吗 |
[08:34] | I expect you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here. | 我希望你他妈的闭嘴 然后滚出去 |
[08:39] | Well, you know what, Jace? | 你知道吗 杰森 |
[08:40] | That’s the one thing that I can’t do. | 这是我唯一不能做的事 |
[08:43] | You are my brother, Jason. | 你是我兄弟 杰森 |
[08:47] | There’s no man left behind. | 没有一个人会掉队 |
[08:49] | PTS is treatable, man, and I’m really glad | 外伤性脑损伤 伙计 我真的很高兴 |
[08:51] | that you’re on that path, and you-you’ve done that, | 你走上了那条路 你做到了 |
[08:53] | but I’m telling you, | 但我告诉你 |
[08:56] | I got to get out… | 我得退出… |
[08:58] | before I get worse. You understand? | 在我病情恶化之前 你明白吗 |
[09:03] | Let’s take a drive, hmm? | 我们去兜兜风 好吗 |
[09:06] | Change of scenery. | 换换环境 |
[09:10] | Let’s get you a breakfast burrito. | 我给你买个玉米煎饼当早餐 |
[09:12] | You love breakfast burritos. | 你早餐喜欢玉米煎饼 |
[09:18] | You’re not gonna leave me alone, are you? | 你不会让我一个人待着吗 |
[09:20] | No, I am not. | 不 我不 |
[09:26] | If I go, | 如果我去 |
[09:28] | do not talk to me, you understand me? | 别跟我说话 明白吗 |
[09:30] | My head cannot take it. | 我的脑袋受不了了 |
[09:35] | Won’t say a word. | 一个字也不说 |
[09:41] | Bet you didn’t expect such a haul | 我敢说 你要求这些文件的时候 |
[09:43] | when you requested these files, Davis. | 没想到会有这么多 戴维斯 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:51] | Couple more out there. | 还有几个 |
[09:53] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[09:54] | Hard copy of truck routes out of ports | 过去六个月里驶出 |
[09:57] | in Venezuela over the past six months. | 委内瑞拉港口的卡车路线的复印件 |
[09:59] | My plan is to cross-reference the delivery manifests | 我的计划是将交货清单 |
[10:02] | with the Colectivos’ GPS data, look for any materials | 与科里克蒂沃的GPS数据进行交叉比对 寻找任何 |
[10:05] | that could be used in nuclear enrichment. | 可能用于核浓缩的材料 |
[10:07] | You couldn’t farm this out to someone back at Langley? | 你就不能把这事交给兰利(中情局总部)的人吗 |
[10:10] | Well, I came here to prove myself. | 我来这里是证明自己的 |
[10:12] | Delegating hunches doesn’t seem right. | 把直觉委派出去似乎不对 |
[10:16] | I don’t know if my being here’s even been worth it, but… | 我不知道我在这里是否值得 但是… |
[10:20] | How you holding up? | 你怎么了 |
[10:23] | I’m having my doubts, too. | 我也有疑问 |
[10:27] | Hey, do you have any idea where Sonny went? | 你知道桑尼去哪了吗 |
[10:30] | He mostly communicates to me with dirty looks lately, so… | 他最近和我交流的时候总是用恶狠狠的眼神 所以… |
[10:33] | Why? You worried about him? | 为什么 你担心他吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I, um… I’ve seen him in some pretty dark places. | 是啊 我…我以前见过他几次忧郁 |
[10:40] | Just something feels different this time. | 只是这次感觉有点不一样 |
[10:44] | Okay, now I’m worried about him. | 好吧 现在我担心他了 |
[10:49] | – What are you doing? – Pinging his phone. | – 你干嘛 – 定位他的手机 |
[10:55] | He’s in Dibulla. It’s-it’s a rough area. | 他在迪武亚 这地方很乱 |
[10:59] | It’s totally off-limits. | 绝对禁止去的 |
[11:01] | I’m gonna go check up on him | 我去找他 |
[11:03] | and make sure he’s staying under the radar. | 确保他不会被发现 |
[11:05] | He’s lucky to have a friend like you. | 他很幸运有你这样的朋友 |
[11:08] | They all are. | 他们都是 |
[11:21] | You better be stopped | 你最好别再吃了 |
[11:23] | because that burrito’s working through you. | 因为那玉米卷已经让你闹肚子了 |
[11:25] | Fresh air’ll be good for you. Come on. | 新鲜空气对你有好处 来吧 |
[11:29] | Fucking kidding me. | 他妈的开什么玩笑 |
[11:32] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:34] | How are you today? | 你今天好吗 |
[11:36] | All right. I, uh, was wondering | 好吧 我想知道 |
[11:38] | if you could help us find Marc Lee. | 你能不能帮我们找到马克·李 |
[11:40] | You’re looking at him. You must be Rick and Joe. | 你正看着他 你们一定是瑞克和乔 |
[11:43] | Oh. Hey. What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[11:46] | This guy’s expecting us? | 这家伙在等我们 |
[11:48] | Yeah, well, I read about Marc | 是啊 我开始做心理治疗的时候 |
[11:50] | when I started working on my PTS. | 看到了马克的故事 |
[11:51] | He’s a former Ranger, had a TBI, | 他是前突击队员 有创伤性脑损伤 |
[11:53] | made worse with post-traumatic stress. | 创伤后应激障碍更严重 |
[11:55] | He found a way through. I figured | 他找到了一条路 我想 |
[11:57] | – his story could help you. – All right, okay. | – 他的故事可以帮到你 – 好的 好 |
[11:58] | Point this guy back to Woodstock | 让这家伙回到伍德斯托克(纽约的小镇,发源于60年代中晚期的摇滚音乐节) |
[11:59] | and let’s get the fuck out of here. | 然后我们赶紧离开这里 |
[12:01] | Hey. I’m trying to find you some hope, man. | 我在帮你寻找希望 伙计 |
[12:03] | Hope? Okay. You have a nice day. | 希望 好吧 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[12:06] | I’d like to wish you the same, but your friend told me | 我也想这样祝福你 但是你的朋友告诉了我 |
[12:07] | a little about you, and I can’t imagine | 一些关于你的事 我无法想象 |
[12:09] | you envision many nice days ahead. | 你在未来会有很多美好的日子 |
[12:11] | What, you’re just gonna advertise | 怎么 你要宣传我 |
[12:12] | what’s going on with me on Stars and Stripes? Is that it? | 在星条旗上的所作所为 是这样吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember that paranoid feeling. | 是的 是的 我记得那种偏执的感觉 |
[12:18] | Living with my parents. | 和父母住在一起的时候 |
[12:20] | Fired from my second job, eight months after getting discharged. | 退伍八个月后 我的第二份工作被解雇了 |
[12:24] | I couldn’t stand to think about them taking care | 一想到他们要照顾他们长大的儿子 |
[12:27] | of their grown-ass son, | 我就受不了 |
[12:28] | so I took matters into my own hands. | 所以我决定了结自己 |
[12:32] | Yeah, well, suck-starting a pistol’s | 是啊 不过吞枪的 |
[12:34] | got a better batting average, buddy. | 成功率更高 老兄 |
[12:35] | Well, I didn’t want my family to see | 我不想让我的家人看到 |
[12:37] | what we’ve all seen on the battlefield. | 我们在战场上看到的一切 |
[12:40] | I thought this would be easier for ’em. | 我以为这样对他们来说会好受些 |
[12:44] | My dad found me before it was too late. | 我爸爸及时找到了我 |
[12:50] | I’m happy to tell you about my journey. | 我很高兴告诉你我的经历 |
[12:59] | You know, there are records of warriors complaining | 知道吗 有记录显示战士们抱怨 |
[13:03] | about slurred speech, | 不能清楚的表达 |
[13:05] | inability to concentrate, depression | 无法集中注意力 抑郁症 |
[13:08] | as far back as 3,000 years ago in Mesopotamia. | 早在3000年前就出现在美索不达米亚(幼发拉底河与底格里斯河中下游地区) |
[13:11] | All right, look, I’m not really | 好吧 听着 我对这 |
[13:13] | into this whole 3,000-year-old history lesson, | 三千年的历史课不感兴趣 |
[13:15] | so, let’s go. | 所以 我们走吧 |
[13:16] | Short version– war fucked up my brain. | 简而言之 战争毁了我的大脑 |
[13:18] | I tried a few things to unfuck it up. | 我试过一些办法来解决这个问题 |
[13:21] | I had the most success with this. | 我做得最成功 |
[13:25] | Soup? | 汤吗 |
[13:26] | It’s huachuma cactus, | 华珠马仙人掌 |
[13:28] | more commonly known by the name | 更广为人知的名字 |
[13:29] | the first Europeans who tried it gave it– | 是第一个尝试它的欧洲人给它起的名字 |
[13:32] | San Pedro, after St. Peter. | 圣佩德罗 源自圣彼得 |
[13:34] | – St. Peter holds the keys to heaven. – That’s right. | – 圣彼得手握通往天堂的钥匙 – 没错 |
[13:37] | Those who drink San Pedro reach some sort of… enlightenment. | 那些喝圣佩德罗的人会得到某种…启示 |
[13:42] | Dissolving your ego to confront fear has a way | 化解自我 直面恐惧 |
[13:45] | – of balancing you. – Hmm. So you’re saying | – 一种平衡你的方法 – 你是说 |
[13:47] | the solution to your problems is drinking some cactus plant | 解决你问题的办法就是喝仙人掌 |
[13:51] | that makes you shit yourself? | 让你拉肚子 |
[13:53] | Yeah, you’re thinking about ayahuasca, | 你说的是死藤水(致幻剂,新型毒品) |
[13:55] | but the principle is the same. | 但原理是一样的 |
[13:57] | Psychedelic drugs work by rewiring neural pathways. | 迷幻药是通过重组神经通路来起作用的 |
[14:02] | Friend of ours mentioned research | 我们的朋友提到了用迷幻药 |
[14:04] | into psychedelics as treatment for TBI. | 治疗创伤性脑损伤的研究 |
[14:07] | Right. Evidence shows | 对 有证据显示 |
[14:08] | that psychedelics decrease neuroinflammation | 致幻药可以减少神经炎症 |
[14:11] | and increase neuroplasticity. | 并增强神经可塑性 |
[14:13] | Could you explain that in English, bud? | 你能说人话吗 伙计 |
[14:15] | The rewiring– | 重新布线 |
[14:17] | it allows the brain to bypass scarred tissue and… | 它可以让大脑绕过伤痕累累的组织并… |
[14:22] | rebuild itself. | 重塑自身 |
[14:26] | It’s wild, man, and it works. | 这很疯狂 但很有效 |
[14:29] | Former athletes have started companies to work this problem. | 前运动员已经成立了公司来解决这个问题 |
[14:33] | Hell, DARPA’s spending $27 million | 见鬼 国防部高级研究计划局花了2700万美元 |
[14:35] | to develop synthetics with all the benefits | 来研发一种合成物 这种合成物有所有的好处 |
[14:38] | and none of the hallucinations | 而且不会产生任何幻觉 |
[14:39] | to treat vets with neuropsych issues. | 来治疗有神经心理问题的退伍军人 |
[14:41] | The science is coming. I mean, | 研究成果即将到来 我说 |
[14:44] | be a damn shame if you gave up before it got here. | 如果你在它到来之前就放弃了那就太可惜了 |
[14:48] | If this stuff didn’t work, | 如果这些东西不管用 |
[14:51] | no way I’d be here. | 我不可能在这里 |
[14:54] | I’m in. | 我喝 |
[14:56] | – Give me the San Pedro. Mix it up. – Whoa, no. Hold on, wait. | – 给我圣佩德罗 混合起来 – 不 慢着 等等 |
[14:59] | Go talk to the plant lady, get it going, bud. | 去跟植物小姐谈谈 快点 伙计 |
[15:02] | I brought you here for answers, | 我带你来是想要答案 |
[15:03] | all right, some hope, not to get high. | 好吧 希望你别嗑药 |
[15:05] | Scientists are still figuring this stuff out. | 科学家们仍在研究这个问题 |
[15:07] | One dose is not gonna magically fix you. | 一剂药不能神奇地治好你 |
[15:09] | We’ll wait till we get back home, | 我们会一直等到回家 |
[15:11] | we’ll find some treatments that you’re interested in, | 我们会找到一些你感兴趣的治疗方法 |
[15:12] | – find a doctor away from Command. – No. | – 找一个远离司令部的医生 – 不 |
[15:16] | I go back home, I’m not gonna have this option, | 我回到家 我就没有这个选择了 |
[15:17] | you understand? We’re in an Omega op. | 你明白吗 我们在执行欧米茄行动 |
[15:19] | Omega is not a blank check. If Command was | 欧米茄没有自由处理权 如果司令部 |
[15:22] | – to ever find out about this… – You gonna tell Command? | – 知道了这事… – 你要告诉司令部吗 |
[15:25] | If Swanny wanted to do something like this, | 如果斯旺尼想做这种事 |
[15:29] | would you say “no”? | 你会说“不”吗 |
[16:08] | Say hello to my little Blondie! | 跟我的金发小美女打个招呼吧 |
[16:15] | You have any idea how many lines you’ve crossed? | 你知道你犯了多少错 |
[16:17] | Well, the only lines | 我唯一关心的 |
[16:19] | I’m concerned about are these tasty white ones. | 是这些美味的白粉 |
[16:25] | Hey, where did you get all this shit? | 你从哪弄来的这些东西 |
[16:27] | Took it off the Hilajos. | 从希拉霍斯那里拿的 |
[16:30] | – Who are “the Hilajos”? – Hilajos. | – 谁是希拉霍斯 – 希拉霍斯 |
[16:32] | Local gangbangers–Hijos del Diablo. | 黑帮成员 暗黑破坏神之子 |
[16:35] | Sons of the Devil. | 魔鬼之子 |
[16:37] | Yeah, that’s appropriate, actually, | 是啊 这绰号名副其实 |
[16:38] | ’cause they actually got the red ass | 他们真的很生气 |
[16:40] | when I stole their cocaine and their senorita. | 因为我偷了他们的可卡因和他们的小姐 |
[16:43] | You come here, little lady. | 你过来 小甜心 |
[16:45] | Mm. Yeah. | 好 |
[16:47] | They was getting wild at the club where I dance, | 他们在我跳舞的俱乐部里疯了 |
[16:49] | and El Jefe here knocked them out and took their stuff. | 然后老大把他们打晕 拿走了他们的东西 |
[16:53] | I did, yeah, and I figured, well, I got your party favors, | 是的 我想 我有你的派对礼物 |
[16:56] | so let’s go have a party! | 所以我们去开个派对吧 |
[16:59] | Yeah, well, party’s over. Sorry. | 好了 派对结束了 抱歉 |
[17:01] | – Oh, come on, man. – Party’s over. | – 拜托 伙计 – 派对结束了 |
[17:03] | Hey, everyone get out. Get out now. Get the fuck out! | 所有人都出去 现在出去 滚出去 |
[17:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:08] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[17:11] | Everybody out. We got to go. Party’s over. | 大家都出去 我们得走了 派对结束了 |
[17:13] | – My hermano is el funo policia. – Mmm. | – 我的朋友是警察 – 嗯 |
[17:16] | – Oh, that’s right. – Adios, papi. | – 没错 – 再见 老爹 |
[17:19] | – Te amo mucho. – Let’s go. | – 我爱你 – 走吧 |
[17:30] | You have just compromised this entire operation. | 你破坏了整个行动 |
[17:33] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[17:35] | – You haven’t? – Oh, that is strong. | – 你没有吗 – 我是有钱人 |
[17:37] | – Really? – No, I haven’t because… | – 真的吗 – 没有 因为… |
[17:39] | I actually paid for this in Colombian cash, | 我是用哥伦比亚现金支付的 |
[17:42] | and it’s not traceable, and if you noticed, | 而且无法追踪 如果你注意到的话 |
[17:45] | there’s no security cameras in this hotel. | 这家酒店没有监控摄像头 |
[17:48] | That is a shit ton of coke and cash. | 那可是一大堆可卡因和现金 |
[17:50] | Yeah, these dudes are gonna want it back. | 是啊 这些人会想拿回来的 |
[17:53] | Yeah, well, no, no. The shit grows on trees down here. | 是啊 不 不 这些狗屎就像长在下面的树上 |
[17:56] | They’re not gonna miss it, okay? | 他们不会发觉的 好吗 |
[17:58] | And the gangbangers– | 那些帮派成员 |
[18:00] | they are all hat and no cattle, okay? | 他们都是装腔作势 好吗 |
[18:03] | They’re just a bunch of local punks. | 他们只是一群当地的小混混 |
[18:04] | They’re definitely not cartel. But I tell you what. | 他们绝对不是贩毒集团 我跟你说 |
[18:06] | I have a great idea, okay? | 我有个好主意 好吗 |
[18:08] | What do you say, you and I– we fire back up this fiesta? | 不如你和我 我们再来一场狂欢吧 |
[18:13] | You’re too strung out to go back to the team. | 你太恍惚了 不能再回到队里了 |
[18:15] | – You need to sleep it off. – No, no. | – 你需要睡一觉 – 不 不 |
[18:18] | Lay your ass down and sleep it off. | 躺下 睡一觉就好了 |
[18:19] | Take a nap, buddy. Take a nap. | 打个盹吧 伙计 小睡一会儿 |
[18:30] | – Think it’s kicked in yet? – Yeah. | – 你觉得已经生效了吗 – 是的 |
[18:34] | Another way this isn’t like ayahuasca– | 另外 和死藤水不一样的是 |
[18:38] | he can manage the journey alone. | 他一个人能独自应对疗程 |
[18:41] | In case you’d rather try it than keep watch. | 如果你不愿看着 那就试试 |
[18:44] | Oh. No, I think he needs me more | 不 我想他现在 |
[18:47] | than I need my mind bent right now. | 更需要我 |
[18:50] | You’re a helper. | 你是个热心肠的人 |
[18:53] | Well, I haven’t felt like much of one lately, | 我最近感觉不太像 |
[18:56] | but it’s how I was raised. | 但我从小受熏陶 |
[18:59] | My dad left pretty big shoes to fill. | 我爸留下了很多未完成的的事 |
[19:07] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[19:11] | Um, he was a firefighter. | 他是一名消防员 |
[19:15] | Died on 9/11. | 死在911 |
[19:18] | My fault he was working that shift. | 他当班是我的错 |
[19:23] | Sounds to me like, because of you, | 在我看来 因为你 |
[19:26] | he was in a position to help a lot of people that morning. | 那天早上他帮助了很多人 |
[19:33] | Never thought of it like that. | 从没这样想过 |
[19:35] | I mean, beating yourself up is natural, | 我说 自责是很自然的 |
[19:37] | but maybe consider all the people | 但想想那些活下来 |
[19:39] | who lived to see another day | 的人吧 |
[19:40] | because your dad got them to safety. | 因为你爸爸把他们带到了安全的地方 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:06] | Hayes! The hell is taking so long with those beers? | 海耶斯 这些啤酒怎么还没喝完 |
[20:26] | Cujo? What the fuck, man? | 库乔 搞什么鬼 伙计 |
[20:29] | You guys couldn’t find a more flattering picture? | 你就找不到一张更讨人喜欢的照片吗 |
[20:31] | – I’ve, uh… – Look at this. | – 我已经… – 看看这个 |
[20:36] | Yeah, well, I could’ve– could find a new one, but I… | 是啊 我本可以找张新的 但我… |
[20:40] | I don’t know if it would make up for… | 我不知道这是否能弥补… |
[20:43] | Make up for what? | 弥补什么 |
[20:45] | Well, getting you killed on the Al-Hazred op. | 在阿尔·哈雷德的行动中害死你 |
[20:47] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝 |
[20:49] | You’ve became a downer in your old age. | 你年纪大了 就成了个扫兴的人 |
[20:51] | You’re still hung up on that? | 你还在纠结这个吗 |
[20:53] | You’re not? | 你没有吗 |
[20:55] | I mean… | 我说… |
[20:58] | Wouldn’t be disappointed if you named your son after me, but… | 如果你用我的名字给你儿子取名 我不会失望的 但是… |
[21:02] | How’d the rest of the op go? | 剩下的任务完成了吗 |
[21:07] | The team, they finish the job? Erase Al-Hazred? | 小队 他们完成任务了吗 干掉阿尔·哈雷德 |
[21:09] | Oh, yeah, I got him. | 是啊 我抓到他了 |
[21:10] | You bagged the big trophy? | 你得到了这个大的战利品吗 |
[21:12] | Hell yes, brother. | 当然 兄弟 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:15] | I bet that changed things for you. | 我敢说这改变了你的生活 |
[21:20] | There you go. | 那就这样吧 |
[21:23] | Things go wrong, but they also go right. | 事情会变糟 但也会变好 |
[21:31] | To the things that go right. | 去做正确的事吧 |
[21:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:51] | It’s not enough for you to ruin my deployment, | 你毁了我的部署还不够 |
[21:54] | you got to go ahead and ruin my leave, too. | 你还毁了我的休假 |
[21:56] | Would you rather have Jason come chase you down | 你愿意让杰森在这次狂欢之后 |
[21:58] | – after this bender? – Jace would totally understand, okay? | – 追捕你吗 – 杰森会完全理解的 好吗 |
[22:00] | That right there, that is old-school team shit. | 那支 那是支守旧派的狗屎小队 |
[22:03] | Wow. You know, I never realized | 你知道吗 我从没意识到 |
[22:04] | the old-school teams were full of selfish assholes. | 守旧派的小队里都是自私的混蛋 |
[22:09] | It’s time to put your big boy pants on. Let’s go. | 是时候穿上你的裤子了 我们走吧 |
[22:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:21] | You’re gonna square up on me | 因为我把你从职业生涯的 |
[22:22] | for pulling you out of a career-ender? | 终点拉回来而报复我吗 |
[22:23] | – Yeah, I am. – Okay. | – 是啊 我是这么想的 – 好 |
[22:25] | Yeah, ’cause that ego of yours | 是啊 因为你的自负 |
[22:27] | is gonna get an ass-whupping one day. | 总有一天会被揍一顿 |
[22:29] | Let’s hurry up and go. | 我们快点走吧 |
[22:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:44] | 钱在哪里 | |
[22:47] | 检查卧室 | |
[22:54] | 你惹错人了 | |
[23:06] | 我要打死这蠢货 | |
[23:31] | Get off me. | 起开 |
[23:33] | That was quite the death-defying act there, | 你简直是在玩命 |
[23:36] | Harry Blondini. | 金发布隆迪尼 |
[23:41] | Oh, nice shooting. | 枪法不错 |
[23:43] | – Fuck you. – Oh, come on, man, seriously? | – 去你妈的 – 拜托 伙计 真的吗 |
[23:45] | You have any idea what kind of shit storm you’ve caused? | 你知道你惹了多大麻烦吗 |
[23:47] | Those dirtbags came for us, we put them down, | 那些人渣来找我们 我们干掉他们 |
[23:49] | we acted in self-defense. Big deal. | 我们是出于自卫 有多大事 |
[23:51] | Gangbangers or not, these are Colombian nationals. | 不管是不是黑帮成员 他们都是哥伦比亚人 |
[23:54] | We’re off the reservation here, Sonny. | 我们在居留地以外 桑尼 |
[23:56] | That means there’s no bailout from the DoD or State. | 也就是说国防部和政府都不会出手相助 |
[23:58] | Okay, this gets put on us, we’re finished. | 这事算到我们头上 我们就完了 |
[24:01] | So, let’s skedaddle right quick | 那么 趁没人知道 |
[24:03] | before anybody gets the wiser. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[24:05] | How many witnesses can put you in this room? | 有多少目击者证明你在这个房间 |
[24:07] | Well, uh, one… | 嗯 一个… |
[24:09] | – Great. All right, let’s go. – Yeah, okay. | – 好极了 好了 走吧 – 是的 好吧 |
[24:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[24:23] | Fewer eyes in the stairwell. | 楼梯间的眼睛少一些 |
[24:25] | Hey, sir, can you hold that elevator | 先生 能帮我们 |
[24:26] | for us? Oh, Jesus! | 按住电梯吗 天哪 |
[24:49] | These guys aren’t gonna stop until they find what you took. | 那些家伙不找到你拿走的东西是不会罢休的 |
[24:55] | Everyone in this hotel’s at risk. | 酒店里的每个人都有危险 |
[24:57] | Listen, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[24:58] | You just get out of here, okay? | 你赶紧离开这里 好吗 |
[25:00] | This is my mess. I’ll clean it up. | 这是我的烂摊子 我会打扫干净的 |
[25:05] | One guy’s got a shotgun, the other guy’s hands are empty. | 一个人拿着猎枪 另一个人空着手 |
[25:09] | As much as I want to, I can’t let you go solo on this. | 尽管我很想 但我不能让你一个人对付 |
[25:32] | All right, I g…I guess we’re even. | 好吧 我…我想我们扯平了 |
[25:36] | They’ve already sent two waves, there’s gonna be another. | 他们已经派来了两波人 还会有另一波人 |
[25:39] | We can disable the elevator, funnel them to the stairs. | 我们可以让电梯失灵 把他们引到楼梯上去 |
[25:41] | Ah, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel. Smart. Look at that. | 就像瓮中捉鳖 聪明 看起来 |
[25:45] | Ain’t just a pretty face. | 不只有漂亮的脸蛋 |
[25:46] | – Well, at least we got firepower. – Three. | – 至少我们有火力 – 3颗 |
[25:49] | Two. | 2颗 |
[25:50] | All right, we take the stairs down, | 好吧 我们从楼梯下去 |
[25:52] | spot-check each floor on the way out. | 出去的时候检查每一层 |
[25:54] | Well, we better be faster than shit through a goose | 我们最好快一点 |
[25:56] | ’cause Hilajos or the cops show up, we’re dead men walking. | 因为希拉霍斯或者警察来了 我们就死定了 |
[26:00] | That happens, I’ll kill you myself. | 如果发生这种事 我会亲手杀了你 |
[26:25] | You think he’s okay, right? | 你觉得他没事 对吧 |
[26:28] | San Pedro’s safe. | 圣佩德罗是安全的 |
[26:30] | No long-term effects. | 不会长期影响 |
[26:33] | I am less worried about him | 我不太担心他 |
[26:35] | having an acid flashback in ten years, | 会在十年后出现幻觉 |
[26:37] | than what’s going on right now. | 我更担心的是现在的情况 |
[26:38] | The guy spends all of his time | 这家伙把所有的时间 |
[26:41] | focused on his three-foot world; | 都花在他的三英尺世界上 |
[26:42] | confronting his fears might be a bit much for him. | 直面恐惧 对他来说可能有点难 |
[26:47] | My first time was… | 我的第一次… |
[26:49] | definitely overwhelming. | 确实难以承受 |
[26:52] | Was not prepared for the earth to literally speak to me. | 还没准备好让大地跟我说话 |
[26:56] | What’d it say? | 说什么 |
[26:58] | It’s different for everyone. | 每个人的情况都不一样 |
[27:06] | Okay, but for you? | 好吧 但对你来说呢 |
[27:23] | Concept of “moral injury” come up | “道德创伤”的概念出现在 |
[27:25] | when you treated your PTS? | 你治疗创伤后综合症的时候吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, damage done to a warrior’s conscience | 是啊 履行职责对一个战士的良心 |
[27:32] | by fulfilling his duties. | 造成了伤害 |
[27:33] | Get off the battlefield, shame follows you. | 离开战场 你会感到羞耻 |
[27:37] | I drank San Pedro and the earth | 我喝了圣佩德罗 |
[27:40] | showed me the path to forgiving myself. | 大地告诉我如何原谅自己 |
[27:44] | “Keys to heaven.” | “天堂的钥匙” |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:47] | I know your friend is trying to fix what’s physically | 我知道你朋友想修复肉体上的 |
[27:50] | broken, but I’m guessing he has emotional wounds just like us, | 创伤 但我猜他和我们一样也有情感创伤 |
[27:53] | and if his experience is anything like mine, | 如果他的经历和我一样 |
[27:56] | he’ll learn the journey to redemption on that plane, | 他会在那个阶段学习救赎过程 |
[28:00] | then walk it in this one. | 然后进入下一步 |
[28:08] | Is this a friendly game? | 这是场友谊赛吗 |
[28:10] | What, you think we’re wagering souls or something? | 怎么 你觉得我们在赌灵魂 还是什么 |
[28:20] | Jorgito! | 乔吉托 |
[28:22] | Whoa, wait a second, how do you guys know each other? | 等等 你们是怎么认识的 |
[28:23] | You were never teammates. | 你们从来不是队友 |
[28:25] | We’re all friends here. One long line of Bravo brothers, | 我们都是朋友 一长串的B队兄弟 |
[28:27] | like old-timers day for frogmen. | 就像以前的蛙人节一样 |
[28:29] | Dead frogmen. | 死去的蛙人 |
[28:30] | All of whom have kicked your ass on this table. | 所有人都在这张球桌上痛打过你 |
[28:32] | Highly doubt that, man. | 非常怀疑 伙计 |
[28:34] | The only time I lost to your sorry ass | 只有一次我输给了你 |
[28:35] | was when you were partnered with Guzo. | 是你和古佐搭档的时候 |
[28:37] | Had to lay down for the team leader. | 为了队长 不得不放弃 |
[28:39] | – Never stopped me. – It just goes to show you | – 我从来不会放弃 – 这说明 |
[28:40] | how little you knew when I drafted you out of Green Team. | 当我把你从绿队选来的时候你对我知之甚少 |
[28:43] | Or was I a genius? | 我是个天才吗 |
[28:45] | Pretty sure you owed me three bills when I bit it. | 我赢了你 当时你还欠我三块钱 |
[28:47] | Okay, you want me to beat you individually, or as a team? | 好吧 你想让我单独打败你 还是组团打败你 |
[28:49] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[28:55] | I got next. | 我是下一个 |
[28:58] | I’m gonna bleed you out, Jace. | 我要打败你 杰森 |
[29:00] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[29:19] | You can’t escape me that easy. | 你不能轻易摆脱我 |
[29:23] | Here we are. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[29:25] | First death you felt responsible for. | 你第一次觉得对死亡有责任 |
[29:29] | First guy you lost as team leader. | 你作为队长 失去的第一个人 |
[29:32] | Last guy you lost as team leader. | 你作为队长 失去的最后一个人 |
[29:36] | You guys think it’s weird he hasn’t asked yet? | 你们觉得他还没问 很奇怪吗 |
[29:39] | – Asked what? – What it’s like. | – 问什么 – 是什么感觉 |
[29:41] | – What what’s like? – Being dead. | – 什么是什么感觉 – 死亡的感觉 |
[29:44] | Guy’s waving his gun around, | 那家伙挥舞着他的枪 |
[29:46] | vowing to go out on his shield. | 发誓要战死沙场 |
[29:48] | Stands to reason he’d ask if we think he’s ready to join us. | 当然 他会问我们 他是否准备好加入我们了 |
[29:52] | Is he? | 他准备好了吗 |
[29:54] | Are you? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:56] | Aren’t you guys pissed that you’re dead? | 你们死了不生气吗 |
[29:58] | Didn’t you read my letter? | 你没看我的信吗 |
[30:00] | I died doing what I loved, with the brothers who I loved. | 我为我爱的事业而死 和我爱的兄弟们在一起 |
[30:03] | – Same. – Me, too. | – 一样 – 我也是 |
[30:05] | So, no. | 所以 不生气 |
[30:07] | Can’t be pissed when it’s a risk we signed on for. | 这是我们承担的风险 不能生气 |
[30:10] | You only know half of the story. | 你只知道故事的一半 |
[30:13] | Taliban retook Afghanistan. | 塔利班夺回了阿富汗 |
[30:16] | Iraq’s pretty much controlled by Iran. | 伊拉克基本上被伊朗控制着 |
[30:19] | Terrorists worse than Boko | 比博科更糟糕的 |
[30:20] | are turning Africa into a forever war. | 恐怖分子正在把非洲变成一场永远的战争 |
[30:21] | So, do you want to change your answers now? | 那么 你现在想改答案吗 |
[30:26] | Sounds like you’d be picking at that scab | 听起来不管我们是死是活 |
[30:27] | whether we were dead or alive. | 你都要去揭那个伤疤吗 |
[30:29] | Did our work | 我们的工作 |
[30:31] | have an impact? | 有影响吗 |
[30:34] | Did it mean anything? | 这有什么意义吗 |
[30:36] | A guy still running into the fire after 20 years | 一个20年后还在火海中奔跑的人 |
[30:39] | should know. | 应该知道 |
[30:40] | Fought and died for each other. | 为彼此而战 为彼此而死 |
[30:43] | The men, not the mission. | 是战友 不是任务 |
[30:44] | Don’t need history books to tell me it was worth it. | 不需要历史书来告诉我这是值得的 |
[30:49] | So, what’s it like being dead? | 那么 死是什么感觉 |
[30:52] | Different for everyone. | 对每个人来说都有所不同 |
[30:54] | Yeah? Well, how’s that? | 是吗 怎么样的 |
[30:57] | Depends how you’re remembered by the people who survive you. | 这取决于活下来的人以什么样的方式纪念你 |
[31:12] | All the guest floors are clear. | 所有的客房楼层都没有人 |
[31:13] | Guess you were worried for nothing. | 看来你是杞人忧天了 |
[31:28] | Pull. | 开枪 |
[32:15] | Maybe stealing that coke wasn’t such a… | 也许偷可卡因并不是… |
[32:19] | a humdinger of an idea. | 一个了不起的想法 |
[32:20] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[32:22] | Cops find us, we’re finished. It’s time to bail. Let’s go. | 警察找到我们 我们就完了 是时候离开了 走吧 |
[32:25] | What if still there’s a… there’s more dudes out there? | 如果外面…还有更多的人呢 |
[32:39] | No one’s getting past the first floor. | 没人能通过一楼了 |
[32:41] | Cleared the rest already. Come on. Let’s go. | 已经清理了剩下的 快点 走吧 |
[32:44] | Get your sorry ass up, Sonny. Get up. Let’s go. | 你他妈的给我起来 桑尼 起来 走吧 |
[32:51] | Whoa. Winner, winner. | 赢了 赢了 |
[32:54] | Whoo! Give him his prize. | 把他的奖品给他 |
[32:58] | “World’s Best Boss”? | 世界上最好的老大” |
[33:01] | Well, I was, uh, I was never your boss. | 我从来都不是你们的老大 |
[33:03] | That’s why it’s funny. It’s a thinker. | 这样才有趣 一个总是深入考虑重大事情的人 |
[33:06] | But you’ve earned it. | 但这是你应得的 |
[33:10] | You know, | 你们知道吗 |
[33:12] | whatever part I had in losing all of you, I… | 虽然我失去了你们所有人 我… |
[33:16] | I really appreciate you not holding it against me. | 我真的很感激你没有拿这件事来针对我 |
[33:19] | You think we’re here to absolve your guilt? | 你以为我们是来赦免你的罪吗 |
[33:22] | You’ve done that yourself, | 你自己就做到了 |
[33:24] | working to remember how we lived, | 努力回忆我们的生活 |
[33:26] | instead of how we died. | 而不是我们怎么死的 |
[33:28] | Which I appreciate. Sight of blood makes me queasy. | 我很感激 我一看见血就恶心 |
[33:32] | And lugging around in full kit | 于是在你脑海里永远 |
[33:34] | in your head for all eternity? Fuck no. | 带着全套装备到处跑吗 他妈的不行 |
[33:36] | Yeah. Remember how you lived, instead of how you died. | 是啊 记住你们是如何生活的 而不是如何死去的 |
[33:39] | Right. | 对 |
[33:42] | Right. | 对 |
[33:50] | Finally making peace with all the numbers in your phone, | 终于和你手机里的号码和解了 |
[33:52] | but there’s still that one death you’re not over, brother. | 但还有一件事你还没了结 兄弟 |
[33:56] | Who’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:15] | What? Is that for me? | 什么 是给我的吗 |
[34:18] | Hey. I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[34:24] | Hey. I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[34:28] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[34:34] | Hi, babe. | 宝贝 |
[34:46] | As much as I loved Vah Beach, | 虽然我很喜欢瓦赫海滩 |
[34:48] | Coronado was always my happy place. | 科罗纳多一直是我快乐的地方 |
[34:54] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[34:55] | this is it. This is it. | 就这样 就这样 |
[34:57] | I mean, this is the spot right here. We were right… | 我是说 就是这里 我们是对的… |
[35:01] | here when it happened. | 就在这里 |
[35:04] | Right here. This was, this was the spot | 在这里 就是在这里 |
[35:06] | where I pulled the plug on our future. | 我中断了我们的未来 |
[35:08] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么夸张 |
[35:11] | Our future lasted another | 我们的未来还持续了 |
[35:13] | 17 years. | 17年 |
[35:16] | Yeah, but not how we planned. | 是啊 但不是我们计划的 |
[35:18] | Moving back to Philly, you going back to school. | 搬回费城 你回学校 |
[35:21] | I chose to stay with the teams instead. | 我选择留在小队里 |
[35:24] | Not the first nor the last time you put the teams first. | 这不是你第一次 也不是最后一次把小队放在首位 |
[35:30] | Right. | 对 |
[35:31] | And every time I did, I was just… | 每次我这么做 我就… |
[35:34] | one step closer to your death. | 让你离死亡又近了一步 |
[35:38] | Guys were right, | 他们是对的 |
[35:40] | you really are obsessed with my death. | 你真的对我的死困扰着 |
[35:43] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:48] | You’re worried about how you’re gonna be remembered. | 你担心别人会怎么记住你 |
[35:54] | I didn’t leave on good terms with Emma. | 我离开时和艾玛关系不太好 |
[35:59] | Or with anyone, for that matter. | 说到这点 我和别人也不太好 |
[36:03] | Well, it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[36:05] | Sucks for me, you seem to remember me | 真糟糕 你似乎把我当成了 |
[36:08] | as a helpless victim of your decisions. | 你作出决定的无助受害者 |
[36:11] | You are. I mean, you were. | 你是 我是说 你是 |
[36:14] | Hell I was. | 我是恶魔 |
[36:16] | It’s a good thing Emma and Mikey counter | 艾玛和麦奇反对你对世界的贡献 |
[36:18] | what you put out into the universe. | 是件好事 |
[36:19] | The kids were too young to understand, you know, | 孩子们太年轻 理解不了 你知道的 |
[36:22] | how unhappy you were. | 你很不开心 |
[36:25] | Or maybe because they spent more time with me, | 也许是因为他们花了更多的时间和我在一起 |
[36:27] | they saw more than my unhappiness. | 他们看到的不仅仅是我的不幸 |
[36:35] | – Jace. – What? | – 杰森 – 什么 |
[36:38] | Things go wrong, but they also go right. | 事情会变糟 但也会变好 |
[36:43] | If you only think about the end, you forget about the start. | 如果你只想到结局 你就会忘记开始 |
[36:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:53] | You know what that is. | 你知道那是什么 |
[36:55] | It’s from the quarry. | 这是从采石场拿来的 |
[37:20] | You uprooted your whole life, | 你背井离乡 |
[37:22] | moved to a different hemisphere, | 搬到另一个半球 |
[37:24] | to open a retreat. I… | 开了个休养所 我… |
[37:27] | I admire your commitment. | 我钦佩你的作为 |
[37:28] | I’m flattered you think | 我很荣幸你认为 |
[37:30] | I had a life back home to uproot. | 我是背井离乡的 |
[37:36] | Curious how you managed such a big pivot. | 我很好奇你是怎么走到这一步的 |
[37:39] | I mean, considering warriors and change do not mix. | 我是说 考虑到战士和改变不混合在一起 |
[37:43] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:46] | You ever think about that term,”armed services”? | 你有没有想过”武装部队”这个词 |
[37:49] | Like, if I wanted to be of service, | 比如 如果我想服务他人 |
[37:53] | why do I need to be armed? | 我为什么要带武器 |
[37:56] | Used to wonder that all the time. | 我以前一直都这么想 |
[38:03] | So, all this is your path to forgiving yourself? | 所以 这就是你原谅自己的方法吗 |
[38:06] | San Pedro helped me make sense of what I’d done. | 圣佩德罗让我明白了我所做的一切 |
[38:11] | Thing is, I don’t know how much blood is on my hands, | 问题是 我不知道我手上沾满了多少鲜血 |
[38:14] | so the scales may never be balanced. | 因此 天平可能永远不会平衡 |
[38:20] | But each person I help | 但我帮助的每一个人 |
[38:22] | gets me a little closer. | 都让我更亲近一些 |
[38:25] | Yeah, sometimes helping one’s hard enough. | 是啊 有时候帮助别人已经够难了 |
[38:32] | My wife and I, we-we… | 我和我妻子 我们… |
[38:35] | tried helping this vet, | 我试过帮助这个退伍军人 |
[38:37] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[38:39] | get him off the streets and into the system, but he, uh, | 让他离开街道 登记进政府网络系统 但他 |
[38:43] | he disappeared on us. | 他从我们身边消失了 |
[38:45] | Well, you tried. | 你尽力了 |
[38:46] | That’s more than most people would do. | 这比大多数人做的都要多 |
[38:50] | Still, that failure stung. | 尽管如此 那次失败还是刺痛了我 |
[38:56] | Thought I could make up for it with plans | 我想我可以通过规划帮助 |
[38:58] | to help even more guys like Sam. | 更多像山姆这样的人来弥补 |
[39:00] | Something on the scale of what you’re doing. | 就像你现在做的那样 |
[39:01] | Oh, this place is my full-time job. | 这地方是我的全职工作 |
[39:04] | You already have one. | 你已经有一个了 |
[39:08] | Still feel like I’m abandoning people who need me. | 我还是觉得我在抛弃需要我的人 |
[39:11] | He needs you, | 他需要你 |
[39:13] | and you’re here. | 你来了 |
[39:17] | Sounds to me like you’ve found your path. | 听起来你找到了自己的路 |
[39:20] | You’ll know when the time is right to start walking it. | 你会知道什么时候该开始行动了 |
[39:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:35] | This is from the quarry where we met. | 这是我们相遇的采石场 |
[39:38] | Yup. | 是的 |
[39:40] | The start. | 开始 |
[39:42] | The thing that went right. | 没发生什么事 |
[39:46] | Yeah, I saw this in the water. | 是啊 我在水里看到这个 |
[39:48] | Something happened, and you… | 事情发生了 而你… |
[39:51] | you saved me from drowning. | 你救了我 使我免于溺水 |
[39:57] | You saved my life, and I… | 你救了我的命 而我… |
[40:02] | …took yours away. | …却夺走了你的命 |
[40:04] | Oh, Jesus Christ, will you stop saying that? | 天啊 你能不能别这么说 |
[40:07] | Well, I did. I did. | 我做的 我做的 |
[40:08] | Were you driving the truck that hit me? | 撞我的卡车是你开的吗 |
[40:10] | No, but you were in the car | 不 但当时你开车 |
[40:13] | running an errand for me, so… | 为我跑腿 所以… |
[40:15] | I was buying | 我是给 |
[40:17] | wine, beer, and chicken | 我们买红酒 啤酒 |
[40:20] | for us. | 还有鸡肉 |
[40:22] | You’re not responsible. | 你没有责任 |
[40:24] | But before that, | 但在那之前 |
[40:26] | you, uh, you had a life, you sacrificed so much for me. | 你 你有自己的人生 你为我牺牲了很多 |
[40:30] | You sacrificed everything, and you gave it… | 你牺牲了一切 你付出了… |
[40:32] | you gave your whole life up. | 你给出了整个人生 |
[40:33] | No, you don’t get to tell me what my life– | 不 你不能评判我的人生该是什么样子 |
[40:35] | what our life was ’cause we were both there, | 我们的人生该是什么样子 因为我们都在那里 |
[40:39] | and despite what you want to believe, | 然而不管你怎么想 |
[40:42] | our good days outweighed our shitty ones. | 我们的好日子比糟糕的日子更重要 |
[40:48] | People who love me, they end up just getting hurt, | 爱我的人 最后只会受到伤害 |
[40:53] | and with my situation now, | 以我现在的状况 |
[40:54] | with my head, it’s just gonna get worse. | 我的脑袋 只会变得更糟 |
[41:00] | So that’s why you want to go out on your shield, | 所以你才想战死沙场 |
[41:04] | to protect people who love you? | 去保护那些爱你的人吗 |
[41:06] | And you’re not deserving of their love | 你最需要爱的时候 |
[41:08] | when you need it most? | 却不值得他们爱吗 |
[41:09] | The choices I made are why I’m here. | 我之所以来这里是因为我做了选择 |
[41:13] | I spent most of my life loving you. | 我的一生都在爱你 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:19] | Well, that was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[41:23] | I don’t regret one minute of it. | 我一分钟都不后悔 |
[41:27] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[41:29] | I fucked us up. I fucked us up. | 我把我们搞砸了… |
[41:31] | How could you not? | 你怎么能一蹶不振 |
[41:34] | All the blood, all the trauma. | 所有的血 所有的创伤 |
[41:37] | But that doesn’t condemn you to a life of misery. | 但这并不意味着 你就得过悲惨的生活 |
[41:45] | If I was alive and asked you to try again… | 如果我还活着 让你再试一次… |
[41:49] | …you’d say no? | …你会说不吗 |
[41:53] | You deserve better. | 你应该得到更好的 |
[41:55] | You deserve a lot better than me. | 你应该得到比我更好的人 |
[41:59] | Well, I guess we’re back where we started. | 看来我们又回到原点了 |
[42:02] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[42:06] | I have to save you again. | 我必须再救你一次 |
[42:16] | I will allow you regrets, | 我允许你后悔 |
[42:20] | but I won’t allow you to give up on yourself. | 但我不允许你放弃自己 |
[42:25] | I never did. | 我永远不允许 |
[42:29] | Jason Hayes, | 杰森·海耶斯 |
[42:32] | you are worthy of love. | 你值得被爱 |
[42:51] | Give me your cell phone. | 给我你的手机 |
[42:59] | We got to scrub the vehicle. Davis is sending a pickup. | 我们得清理车子 戴维斯派人来了 |
[43:03] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[43:11] | Look, man, I… | 听着 伙计 我… |
[43:13] | I’ve made peace with the cost of this job, | 我已经为这份工作付出了代价 |
[43:16] | but I did not sign up to get killed over your pity party. | 但我可不想因为你可鄙的派对而被杀 |
[43:19] | Never asked you to come and save me. | 从没叫你来救我 |
[43:23] | Nearly orphaning your son, that’s on you. | 差点让你儿子变成孤儿 这是你的错 |
[43:28] | What about Leanne? | 那莉安娜呢 |
[43:32] | She’s out of Vah Beach, but she’s not out of your life. | 她离开了瓦赫海滩 但她并没离开你的生活 |
[43:34] | But you’re just gonna just throw in the towel on her? | 然而你打算就这么放弃她吗 |
[43:36] | Oh, we can’t all be as lucky as you, Clay, | 我们不可能都像你这么幸运 克莱 |
[43:38] | with the white picket fence, okay? | 有白色的尖桩篱笆(意指家)好吗 |
[43:40] | Oh, wow. Lucky? Yeah, you know what? | 幸运吗 是啊 你知道吗 |
[43:41] | I’m-I’m fucking–I’m really lucky, man. | 我他妈的 我真的很幸运 伙计 |
[43:43] | I’ve never held my son. | 我从没抱过我儿子 |
[43:46] | He was, he was ripped away from us at birth, | 他出生时就被从我们身边带走 |
[43:48] | stuck with a bunch of tubes, | 被一堆管子插着 |
[43:49] | and he’s been fighting for his life all alone. | 他一直在为自己的生命孤身奋战 |
[43:54] | I can only pray that he gets the same shot at life | 我只能祈祷他能得到像莉安娜一样的机会 |
[43:56] | that Leanne got. | 活下去 |
[44:00] | And for being so brave, | 因为如此勇敢 |
[44:02] | his reward was nearly losing his dad | 他的回报是差点失去父亲 |
[44:04] | because of your fucking pathetic ass. | 就因为你这个可怜的混蛋 |
[44:14] | I’m sorry, Cl-Clay. I didn’t– | 很抱歉 克莱 我不想… |
[44:16] | That’s, like, a tough go for your son, and I… | 那样 听着 对你儿子来说很艰难 而我… |
[44:18] | You know what, just–Sonny, shut up. | 你知道什么 桑尼 闭嘴吧 |
[44:23] | I’m done, I’m done with your-your bullshit, man. | 我受够了 受够了你的鬼话 伙计 |
[44:26] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[44:43] | I know this is more than you came here for, | 我知道这不是你来的目的 |
[44:45] | but I hope it helps put you on the path to healing. | 但我希望它能帮助你走上治愈之路 |
[44:49] | It definitely helped me. | 它确实帮助了我 |
[44:51] | Jury’s still out on him, though. | 不过 他还是未知数 |
[44:55] | just keep him hydrated. | 让他多喝水 |
[44:57] | – Stay in touch. – Yes, sir. | – 保持联系 – 好的 先生 |
[44:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:03] | Let me get that for you, brother. | 我给你开 兄弟 |
[45:10] | – Hey. – Yeah? | – 嗨 – 是 |
[45:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:28] | – You did all this in one night? – All the key drop-offs occur | – 你一个晚上就做了这么多 – 所有关键的下客点 |
[45:31] | at different locations within these | 都在这五个街区的 |
[45:33] | five city blocks. | 不同位置 |
[45:35] | Yeah, but the buildings are abandoned. | 是的 但那些建筑都被废弃了 |
[45:37] | Except for the textile plant. | 除了纺织厂 |
[45:38] | Which makes it the perfect shield to deter an airstrike | 这使得它成为一个完美的屏障 |
[45:41] | for any surrounding building | 可以阻止任何周围建筑的空袭 |
[45:42] | housing a nuclear enrichment facility. | 包括铀浓缩设施 |
[45:49] | It’s underground. | 它在地下 |
[45:53] | The textile plant is directly above the center. | 纺织厂就在中心正上方 |
[45:56] | These drop-off sites are different entrances underground. | 这些下客点是不同的地下入口 |
[46:12] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[46:14] | ♪ After all the jacks are in their boxes♪ | ♪ 当所有的杰克都被放进了盒子里♪ |
[46:19] | ♪ And the clowns have all♪ | ♪ 所有的小丑们♪ |
[46:22] | ♪ Gone to bed♪ | ♪ 也上床睡了♪ |
[46:25] | ♪ You can hear happiness staggering♪ | ♪ 你可以听见快乐♪ |
[46:28] | ♪ On down the street♪ | ♪ 在街上跳舞♪ |
[46:31] | ♪ Footprints♪ | ♪ 留下了♪ |
[46:33] | ♪ Dressed in red♪ | ♪ 红色的足迹♪ |
[46:36] | ♪ And the wind♪ | ♪ 风在轻声♪ |
[46:39] | ♪ Whispers, “Mary”♪ | ♪ 叫着 玛丽♪ |
[46:47] | ♪ A broom is drearily♪ | ♪ 一只扫帚 可怕地♪ |
[46:50] | ♪ Sweeping♪ | ♪ 席卷着♪ |
[46:52] | ♪ Up the broken pieces♪ | ♪ 昨日生活的♪ |
[46:54] | ♪ Of yesterday’s life♪ | ♪ 碎片♪ |
[46:58] | ♪ Somewhere♪ | ♪ 在什么地方♪ |
[47:00] | ♪ A queen is weeping♪ | ♪ 有个皇后在哭泣♪ |
[47:04] | ♪ Somewhere♪ | ♪ 在什么地方♪ |
[47:06] | ♪ A king has no wife.♪ | ♪ 有个国王没有妻子♪ |