时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Jason, what are you doing? | 杰森 你在干嘛 |
[00:07] | Fucking doctor in Germany told me I was at risk for TBI. | 该死的德国医生说我有外伤性脑损伤的风险 |
[00:10] | Command taking my bird is the worst way it could end. | 司令部拿走我的鸟(海豹军徽)是最糟糕的结局 |
[00:13] | No one’s going to Command, all right? | 没人会去司令部的 好吗 |
[00:14] | So put the gun down and let’s talk. | 所以把枪放下 我们谈谈 |
[00:16] | I read about Marc when I started working on my PTS. | 我开始做心理治疗的时候 看到了马克的故事 |
[00:19] | He found a way through. I figure his story could help you. | 他找到了一条路 我想他的故事可以帮到你 |
[00:21] | War fucked up my brain. | 战争毁了我的大脑 |
[00:22] | I tried a few things to un-fuck it up. | 我试过一些办法来解决这个问题 |
[00:24] | I had the most success with this. | 我做得最成功 |
[00:25] | Those who drink San Pedro reach some sort of enlightenment. | 那些喝圣佩德罗的人会得到某种启示 |
[00:28] | One dose is not gonna magically fix you. | 一剂药不能神奇地治好你 |
[00:31] | Now that we know the dead Colectivos | 既然我们知道科里克蒂沃的 |
[00:32] | were exposed to uranium 235, | 死者接触了铀235 |
[00:34] | I am just waiting on intel from Smith | 我就等史密斯的情报了 |
[00:36] | so I can figure out where the Venezuelans are enriching it. | 这样我就能查出委内瑞拉人在哪里进行铀浓缩 |
[00:39] | It’s underground. | 它在地下 |
[00:40] | The textile plant is directly above | 纺织厂就在中心 |
[00:42] | this center. | 正上方 |
[00:43] | Hey, do you have any idea where Sonny went? | 你知道桑尼去哪了吗 |
[00:44] | Why, you worried about him? | 为什么 你担心他吗 |
[00:46] | Say hello to my little Blondie. | 跟我的金发小美女打个招呼吧 |
[00:49] | Where did you get all this shit? | 你从哪弄来的这些东西 |
[00:50] | Local gangbangers, | 黑帮成员 |
[00:52] | Hijos del Diablo. | 暗黑破坏神之子 |
[00:58] | I’ve never held my son. | 我从没抱过我儿子 |
[00:59] | And he’s been fighting for his life. His reward | 他一直在为自己的生命孤身奋战 他的回报 |
[01:01] | was nearly losing his dad because | 是差点失去父亲 就因为 |
[01:03] | of your fucking pathetic ass. | 你这个可怜的混蛋 |
[01:25] | You really didn’t do all that research on that TBI treatment | 你真的没有为我研究创伤性脑损伤的 |
[01:28] | for me, did you? | 治疗方法 对吧 |
[01:29] | Or was that all just a bunch of bullshit? | 还是说 那只是一派胡言 |
[01:33] | – It’s all real. – Yeah? | – 都是真的 – 是吗 |
[01:36] | I might have dropped the crusade after Swanny, | 我可能在斯旺尼之后放弃了斗争 |
[01:39] | but I didn’t lose interest in the issue. | 但我并没有对这个问题失去兴趣 |
[01:41] | It’s kind of a weird hobby if you ask me. | 要我说 这是个奇怪的爱好 |
[01:46] | But you know, I’m grateful, though, | 但你知道吗 我还是很感激 |
[01:48] | that you read up on all of that stuff for me, though. | 你替我研究了这些东西 |
[01:53] | Well, if it keeps you operating any longer, | 如果它能让你继续作战 |
[01:55] | then we’re all grateful. | 那我们都很感激 |
[02:03] | You know I wasn’t trying to push you out, right? | 你知道我不是想把你赶出去 对吧 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:07] | Yeah, sorry I called you arrogant. | 抱歉我说你自大 |
[02:10] | You call me arrogant for a lot of things. | 你说我自大的理由有很多 |
[02:13] | That’s ’cause you are arrogant, man. | 那是因为你太自大了 伙计 |
[02:15] | Gonna be wrong sometimes. | 有时会出错 |
[02:21] | You know, you leave your family behind for the teams, | 为了小队 为了我 你离开了 |
[02:24] | man, for me. | 你的家人 |
[02:26] | I just did what you would have done. | 我只是做了你也会做的事 |
[02:29] | Team first, team-guy second. | 小队第一 队员其次 |
[02:31] | Done that enough to know that there’s a lot of | 这样做就足以知道 背后会有 |
[02:34] | collateral damage behind that one, that’s for sure. | 很多附带损害 这是肯定的 |
[02:38] | I’m sure Stella wasn’t too enthusiastic that you, uh, | 我敢肯定 斯黛拉对你的参与 |
[02:41] | came along for the ride. | 不太支持 |
[02:42] | She wasn’t. But she understood. | 她不支持 但她理解 |
[02:48] | I’m just hoping that Davis can nail down this intel | 我只是希望戴维斯能弄清铀浓缩设施的情报 |
[02:52] | on the nuclear enrichment facility so we can go home. | 这样我们就能回家了 |
[02:55] | Making hard choices like you did, that’s, uh… | 像你那样做出艰难的选择… |
[02:58] | that’s some team leader stuff there. | 那是小队领导的事情 |
[03:01] | You think so? | 你这样认为吗 |
[03:03] | Too bad you lost your, uh… | 可惜你现在失去了… |
[03:05] | your shot at getting my spot now, though. | 得到我位子的机会 |
[03:07] | Since you put me back on the path of healing my brain, | 自从你让我重新开始治疗我的大脑 |
[03:11] | I’ll be operating Bravo for the next 20 years. | 在接下来的20年里 我将继续为B队作战 |
[03:16] | Oh, we’re, uh… we’re happy | 我们…我们很高兴 |
[03:19] | to have you keep on engineering the crazy train, boss. | 你继续操纵这列疯狂的火车 老大 |
[03:22] | Long as you’re with me, the crazy train won’t stop, man. | 只要你和我在一起 疯狂的火车就不会停 伙计 |
[03:45] | Dude, I am telling you right now, | 哥们 我现在就告诉你 |
[03:47] | Terry MacDunnagh–he was 68 years old. 68. | 特里·麦克邓纳…他68岁了 68 |
[03:51] | He was still hunting down dirtbags, buggers. | 他还在追捕那些人渣和混蛋 |
[03:53] | He was a badass, all right? | 他是个狠角色 对吧 |
[03:55] | Yup. We have seriously created a monster here. | 对 我们真的制造了一个怪物 |
[03:58] | This guy thinks he’s still gonna be operating when he’s 75. | 这家伙认为自己到75岁还能继续作战 |
[04:00] | – Damn straight. – Did we really have that far to go? | – 算你说对了 – 我们真的要走那么远吗 |
[04:03] | – Yeah. We do. – Oh, great. Great. | – 是啊 我们做得到 – 太好了… |
[04:06] | Hey, uh, any word on the op? | 有行动的消息吗 |
[04:08] | Uh, nah. Davis is still waiting to hear back from the Agency | 没有 戴维斯还在等局里的回复 |
[04:11] | on their recon of the site she identified. | 他们对她指认的地点进行侦查 |
[04:13] | We could’ve just handled it ourselves. | 我们本来可以自己处理的 |
[04:16] | Do not like all this sitting around waiting. | 我可不喜欢这么坐着等 |
[04:18] | Neither do I, but it lowers the risk | 我也不喜欢 但这能降低 |
[04:20] | of us getting spotted and compromised. | 我们被发现和暴露的风险 |
[04:22] | An op like this, better safe than sorry, yeah? | 这样的行动 小心总比后悔好 对吧 |
[04:25] | Look, man, maybe I should read the team in | 听着 伙计 也许我应该让小队知道 |
[04:27] | on what’s going on with my head. | 我脑子发生了什么 |
[04:29] | They have every right to know who they’re rolling with. | 他们完全有权知道自己和谁在一起 |
[04:34] | Like you did with the PTS. | 就像你在做心理治疗那样 |
[04:35] | Well, the situation’s not the same. | 情况不一样 |
[04:39] | Jace, I mean, the guys were questioning my readiness | 杰森 我的情况是 在尼日利亚发呆差点害死布洛克之后 |
[04:41] | after I froze up in Nigeria and almost got Brock killed. | 那些人都在质疑我的备战状态 |
[04:44] | I almost got the entire team killed, Ray. | 我差点害死整个小队 雷 |
[04:46] | – Yeah, but only Ray and I know that. – Yeah. | – 是的 但只有雷和我知道 – 是的 |
[04:48] | Doing it in the pressure cooker | 在欧米茄这样的 |
[04:50] | of this Omega deployment–I mean, it’s… it’s not ideal. | 高危任务期间说出来 我想 这…这不理想 |
[04:53] | You know, wait till we get home like Ray did. | 等我们像雷一样回家再说吧 |
[04:55] | Oh, what if I fuck up again, huh? | 如果我又搞砸了怎么办 |
[04:57] | We’re not gonna let you. | 我们不会让你这么做的 |
[04:59] | Look, Clay and I will cover down on you, | 听着 克莱和我会掩护你 |
[05:00] | just like you’ve done countless times for every one of us. | 就像你为我们每个人做过无数次一样 |
[05:03] | And when you get back home, you address it how you see fit. | 等你回到家 就用你觉得合适的方式来处理 |
[05:05] | It seems like I’m putting it on the back burner here. | 看来我得暂时退出这任务 |
[05:07] | It’s not. We got this. | 不是的 我们能行 |
[05:10] | Teams and shit, man. | 团队合作 伙计 |
[05:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:21] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[05:22] | Clay, heading to lunch. You want to join? | 克莱 去吃午饭了 你想加入吗 |
[05:23] | Uh… No, I’m good, man. | 不 我不饿 伙计 |
[05:26] | – Okay. – Not sure I could stomach it. | – 好的 – 我不确定我能不能忍受 |
[05:28] | Actually, I kind of lost my appetite. | 事实上 我有点没胃口了 |
[05:29] | Uh, I’m probably just gonna hang here. | 我还是待在这儿吧 |
[05:32] | You know, hey, on second thought, | 我想了想 |
[05:34] | yeah, I’ll use a little fresh air. | 也好 出去透透气 |
[05:38] | Brock, you’re driving. | 布洛克 你开车 |
[05:54] | Yo, what’s up with you two? | 你俩怎么了 |
[05:58] | Oh, it’s just Brock– he’s… | 只是布洛克 他… |
[06:00] | You know, he’s getting on my nerves. | 他让我很烦 |
[06:02] | Just always standing there looking all intense and… | 总是站在那里 看起来很紧张… |
[06:06] | never says a damn word. | 一个字也不说 |
[06:08] | I am not talking about Brock. | 我不是在说布洛克 |
[06:10] | I’m wondering why you and Clay have been icy | 我在想为什么自从杰森和我 |
[06:12] | since Jason and I picked you guys up the other day. | 那天去接你们之后 你和克莱一直很冷淡 |
[06:15] | You are too smart to play dumb, Ray. | 你太聪明了 不会装聋作哑 雷 |
[06:19] | Well, Clay and Jace are BFFs again, which means | 克莱和杰森又成了好朋友 也就是说 |
[06:24] | that Blondedict Arnold probably went and blabbed to Mom and Dad. | 那个“金发男”阿诺德(独立战争时期的叛将)可能去向爸妈告密了 |
[06:28] | Blabbed about what? | 告密什么 |
[06:30] | He hasn’t said a word about anything, | 他什么都没说 |
[06:32] | so, I mean, is there something I should know about? | 那么 我说 有什么我应该知道的吗 |
[06:35] | Nah. | 没有 |
[06:39] | Nah, just team guy bullshit. | 没有 只是队员间的胡扯 |
[06:42] | Well, the fact that you’re not ripping Clay a new one tells me | 你对克莱没翻脸 这就说明 |
[06:46] | that you’re at fault. | 是你的错 |
[06:48] | So, what is it, brother? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[06:50] | What-what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[06:54] | Hmm. Sonny Quinn happened. | 桑尼·奎因事件 |
[07:13] | Thought you and the guys went out for lunch. | 我以为你和他们出去吃午饭了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, that was the plan, and… | 是啊 原本是这样打算的 然后… |
[07:18] | then it wasn’t. | 然后就变了 |
[07:23] | You know, you can stay if you want, | 如果你愿意 你可以留下来 |
[07:26] | but, uh, you know, I understand if you got to bounce | 但是 如果你要走的话 我也能理解 |
[07:30] | rather, uh, then, uh, be rubbing elbows with me. | 那么就当是你我擦肩而过 |
[07:34] | Sound like you could use a friend. | 听起来你需要个朋友 |
[07:38] | Does that, uh… | 那个是不是… |
[07:41] | does that label still apply to us? | 那个个标签还适用于我们吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I think I pissed everybody off and drove ’em all away. | 是啊 我想我把所有人都惹毛了 把他们都赶走了 |
[07:50] | In fact, I don’t even know how you’re still | 事实上 我都不明白 |
[07:51] | standing in front of me after I, uh… | 你怎么还站在我面前… |
[07:55] | after I treated you so badly recently. | 我最近对待你那么恶劣 |
[07:59] | That almost sounded like an apology. | 这听起来像是道歉 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I mean, you’ve been one hell of an asshole lately. | 是的 你最近真是个混蛋 |
[08:11] | But the way Clay was worrying when you dropped off the grid– | 但你失踪时克莱担心的样子 |
[08:16] | I think maybe we’ll just call it a victory | 我想也许我们可以称之为胜利 |
[08:19] | that you’re still around to be one. | 因为你还活着 |
[08:20] | Getting a pat on the back for still breathing | 就因为还在呼吸而赞扬 |
[08:22] | is a very low bar. | 标准也太低了 |
[08:25] | But, uh, seems like the only thing I can clear these days. | 但 这似乎是我现在唯一能弄清楚的事 |
[08:29] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好点 |
[08:31] | you’re not the only one stepping in the shit. | 不止你一个人踩到了屎 |
[08:36] | Those-those dainty little feet of yours? | 你那双漂亮的小脚吗 |
[08:40] | Believe it. | 相信了吧 |
[08:42] | Ah, so you’re…you’re throwing the tomahawk | 所以你…你在扔战斧 |
[08:45] | to get rid of that stink? | 为了甩掉臭味 |
[08:46] | Oh, damn, I wish it was that easy, | 该死 我也希望这么简单 |
[08:49] | but I really lit a fuse with my white paper. | 但我的白皮书真的点燃了导火索 |
[08:54] | Call me crazy, but you, of all people, | 信不信由你 但在所有人中 |
[08:56] | could weather a few academic critiques. | 你最能忍受一些学术批评 |
[08:58] | It’s the, uh, professional ones that I’m worried about. | 我担心的 是那些专业人士 |
[09:03] | Navy captain emailed me, asking for a one-on-one meeting. | 海军上校发邮件给我 要求单独会面 |
[09:07] | You know I always hated | 你知道我一直讨厌 |
[09:09] | getting called into the principal’s office. | 被叫去院长办公室 |
[09:11] | Well, just wipe out Venezuela’s nuke program, | 只要摧毁委内瑞拉的核项目 |
[09:13] | and your career is saved. No pressure. | 你的职业生涯就得救了 不要有压力 |
[09:16] | Yeah, we got a lot of hoops to jump through | 是啊 在我们宣布任务成功之前 |
[09:19] | before we can declare mission success here. | 还有很多困难要克服 |
[09:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I got… | 是的 是啊 我… |
[09:26] | a head full of questions. | 脑子里有一大堆问题 |
[09:31] | But there ain’t a… | 但在我看来… |
[09:33] | a doubt in my mind that… | 毫无疑问… |
[09:36] | you’ll get her done. | 你会把它搞定的 |
[09:39] | You always do, Davis. | 你总能做到 戴维斯 |
[09:48] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[09:50] | Let’s, uh, see if you’re right. | 让我们来看看 你说得对不对 |
[09:57] | – Looks like Smith and the Agency came through. – What do we know? | – 看来史密斯和中情局成功了 – 我们知道了什么 |
[10:00] | My source’s recon of the textile factory site | 我的线人对戴维斯上尉发现的纺织厂 |
[10:03] | Lieutenant Davis identified shows her hunch is correct. | 进行了侦查 证实她的预感是正确的 |
[10:09] | We looking at what I think we’re looking at? | 我们看到的 跟我们设想的一样吗 |
[10:11] | The Venezuelan program is much further along than we thought. | 委内瑞拉项目的进展比我们想象的要快得多 |
[10:14] | This is a fully operational nuclear enrichment facility. | 这是一个全面运行的铀浓缩设施 |
[10:19] | Renegade country that has the ability | 这个叛离的国家有能力 |
[10:22] | to make its own nukes a stone throw from home. | 在离自己家一箭之遥的地方制造核武器 |
[10:24] | Well, it’s one thing to stop them | 阻止他们启动 |
[10:26] | from getting a program up and running. | 和运行一个程序是一回事 |
[10:28] | But now we have to dismantle an active nuclear weapons factory. | 但现在我们必须拆除的是一个正在运转的核武器工厂 |
[10:37] | Do we have any images inside other than the video? | 除了视频 我们还有其他图像吗 |
[10:39] | No. Risk to our source was too high | 没有 我们线人面临的风险太大了 |
[10:42] | to get more than what you see here. | 得不到比这更多的视频了 |
[10:43] | What we do know from city records is | 我们从市政记录中得知 纺织厂坐落 |
[10:45] | that the textile factory sits on top | 在一个隧道系统的顶部 |
[10:47] | of a tunnel system that was built in the 1950s. | 这个隧道系统建于20世纪50年代 |
[10:49] | We found plans on the Iranians’ computer | 我们在伊朗人的电脑上发现 |
[10:51] | for a verified underground facility outside Saveh. | 计划在萨维郊外建立一个经过验证的地下设施 |
[10:54] | Okay, so it stands to reason | 好吧 所以有理由相信 |
[10:56] | that the Venezuelan used the Iranian setup. | 委内瑞拉人使用了伊朗人的设施 |
[10:58] | Gives us a place to start. | 给了我们一个可以着手的起点 |
[11:00] | What do we know about security? | 我们对安保措施了解多少 |
[11:02] | It’s tight. There’s a large contingent of VSP | 戒备森严 有一支庞大的委国特警分遣队 |
[11:05] | that patrol the area on a loop. | 在这片区域循环巡逻 |
[11:07] | Well, we’re hurting in the headcount department. | 我们在人手方面出于劣势 |
[11:09] | Uh, any chance for reinforcement? | 有可能得到增援吗 |
[11:10] | I could knock the rust off my gun, help you guys out. | 我可以把我枪上的锈去掉 帮你们一把 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I’m never gonna say “no” to another shooter. | 好啊 我永远不会对另一个枪手说“不” |
[11:16] | More rifles in the fight helps, | 在战斗中有更多的火力是有帮助的 |
[11:18] | but how the hell are we actually gonna do this? | 但我们到底要怎么做呢 |
[11:20] | I mean, when the Israelis took out that-that reactor | 我说 当以色列人摧毁叙利亚的那个 |
[11:22] | in Syria, they used airstrikes. | 反应堆时 他们发动了空袭(2007年9月5日到6日夜晚) |
[11:23] | What do you say there, Smitty? | 你说呢 史密斯 |
[11:25] | He did say we could get anything we want, | 他说过我们可以得到任何想要的东西 |
[11:27] | so, uh, what are the chances | 所以 你能从屁股里掏出 |
[11:29] | of you pulling some F15s out of your ass? | 几架F15战机的几率有多大 |
[11:31] | It’s too much collateral damage | 在这样的城市目标上冒险 |
[11:33] | to risk on an urban target like this. | 会有太多的附带损害 |
[11:35] | Brass wants precision. | 高层需要精确打击 |
[11:37] | I’m confident you’ll come up with a plan based on the recon. | 我相信你们会在侦察的基础上想出一个计划 |
[11:40] | Let me know when you do. | 你们想到了告诉我 |
[11:44] | Hired gun for the fun part after all the heavy lifting’s done? | 在所有繁重的工作都完成后 还雇了个帮手来做有趣的事 |
[11:48] | I think I just found my dream gig. | 我想我找到了梦寐以求的工作 |
[11:50] | Focus up. It’s a big job, can’t leave a footprint. | 集中注意力 这是项艰巨的工作 不能留下任何痕迹 |
[11:53] | And whatever we do has to be permanent, | 无论我们做什么 都必须是永久的 |
[11:55] | leave no chance of them rebuilding from the ashes. | 不能让他们从废墟中重建 |
[11:57] | Not to mention we can’t | 顺便提一下 我们不能 |
[11:58] | have this turn into another Chernobyl. | 让这里变成另一个切尔诺贝利 |
[12:00] | Talk about zero margin for error. | 这就是零误差 |
[12:03] | Let’s take a break. All right? | 让我们休息一下 好吗 |
[12:05] | Take a break and, uh, we’ll just come up | 休息一下 我们先想办法 |
[12:08] | with some ideas, and we’ll circle back, okay? | 然后再回来 好吗 |
[12:24] | Still working on it, but we’ll crack it. | 还在努力 但我们会破解的 |
[12:30] | You know what? Look, there’s no shame | 知道吗 听着 今天就算到此为止 |
[12:31] | in calling it a day on this deployment. | 也没什么好羞愧的 |
[12:33] | What the hell you talking about, man? | 你到底在说什么 伙计 |
[12:38] | We got to the red zone, uh, located the facility, | 我们到达红色区域 定位那个设施 |
[12:42] | you get another team to come in here and spike the football. | 你们让另一支小队来这里解难题吧 |
[12:45] | No way in hell, man. I got my Ickey Shuffle down pat. | 不可能 伙计 我把我的灵活性步法都练好了 |
[12:52] | All right, look, there’s something I need to, uh, | 好吧 听着 在你们再跟我出去之前 |
[12:56] | tell you guys before you roll out with me again. | 有件事我得告诉你们 |
[13:05] | Davis, I want you to hear this. | 戴维斯 我想让你听听这个 |
[13:16] | Look, it wasn’t an RPG that took down the building in Mali. | 听着 马里的大楼不是被火箭弹炸毁的 |
[13:23] | I told the GIGN to set a charge | 我让法国宪兵特勤队在我之前 |
[13:26] | on an EOD hazard that I had flagged earlier. | 发现的爆炸品爆炸危险处放置炸药 |
[13:28] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[13:31] | I’ve been having memory problems. | 我的记忆力有问题了 |
[13:34] | Short-term really, and all the headaches. | 短期的 还有伴随头痛 |
[13:39] | It sounds like breacher syndrome. | 这听起来像是破坏者综合症 |
[13:47] | So, what’s the plan from here? | 那么 接下来是什么打算 |
[13:54] | Well, the plan is, when I get home, | 打算 等我回到家 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna work the problem. | 我会解决这个问题 |
[13:58] | But as you can see, we’re not home right now. | 但如你所见 我们现在不在家 |
[14:00] | We’re heading into a high-risk op, | 我们正在进行一项高风险的行动 |
[14:02] | and the biggest liability could be me. | 最大的累赘可能就是我 |
[14:10] | I need you to talk it over amongst yourselves | 我需要你们自己商量一下 |
[14:13] | and decide what you want to do. | 然后决定你们想做什么 |
[14:16] | We did good work here. | 在这里我们做得很好 |
[14:18] | But there’s no way I’m gonna be the reason | 但我绝不能成为 |
[14:20] | why one of you doesn’t make it home… | 你们其中一个回不了家… |
[14:23] | to your babies, | 陪你的孩子 |
[14:25] | loved ones or your families. | 爱人和家人的原因 |
[14:33] | We either go forward, or we go home. | 我们要么前进 要么回家 |
[14:41] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面 |
[14:44] | I’ll be waiting. | 我在等 |
[14:46] | Just let me know. | 告诉我就行了 |
[15:00] | What in the hell just happened here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:02] | Is he serious, or is that just the brain injury talking? | 他是认真的吗 还是因为脑伤才这么说的 |
[15:04] | Look, I think sometimes we forget, | 听着 我觉得有时我们会忘记 |
[15:06] | he’s human just like the rest of us. | 他和我们一样也是人 |
[15:09] | He’s Jason Hayes, man. | 他是杰森·海耶斯 |
[15:10] | He’s not capable of epic-level fuck-ups. | 他不可能搞出史诗级的蠢事 |
[15:12] | If we pull the plug on this op, it’ll beg questions, | 如果我们停止这次行动 就会有问题 |
[15:16] | put his condition on Command’s radar. | 让指挥官注意到他的情况 |
[15:21] | But it would, uh, get you home to see your son. | 但这能让你回家见你儿子 |
[15:23] | There’s bigger things at play here. | 这里有更重要的事情 |
[15:25] | Right now, we need to all take a page | 现在 我们都要学习 |
[15:27] | from the Jason Hayes playbook and focus | 杰森·海耶斯的战术 集中精力 |
[15:28] | on what’s best for Bravo. | 做对B队最有利的事 |
[15:30] | We just found out that our team leader’s not playing | 我们刚发现我们的队长 |
[15:32] | with a full deck of cards, | 存在着问题 |
[15:33] | and you two are fine as frog’s fur. | 而你俩装着若无其事 |
[15:43] | Switching up the fire-watch schedules, | 调整警戒值班时间表 |
[15:45] | breathing down Jace’s neck. | 紧盯着杰森 |
[15:48] | You’re doing that to watch Jason’s six, right? | 你这么做是为了看着杰森的6点方向(背后) 对吧 |
[15:52] | Ray, you didn’t think we should know? | 雷 你觉得我们不该知道吗 |
[15:58] | Figured it was on him to share. | 我想应该由他来分享 |
[16:00] | Never intended for it to come out down here. | 我从没想过在这里说出来 |
[16:04] | Not like this. | 不是这样子的 |
[16:06] | So, how long you been onto him? | 那么 你盯上他多久了 |
[16:10] | That, um… that medal investigation | 那是…那是我在拉姆斯坦 |
[16:13] | that I conducted at Ramstein | 进行的奖章调查 |
[16:16] | led me to discover Jason took the building down. | 让我发现杰森把大楼炸掉了 |
[16:20] | Jesus, Clay. | 天哪 克莱 |
[16:23] | Knowing about Jason, your son being born prematurely– | 知道杰森的事 你儿子早产 |
[16:26] | that… that’s a heavy load to be carrying around. | 那是…那是一个沉重的负担 |
[16:30] | No, what’s important is | 不 重要的是 |
[16:32] | that Jason now knows there’s a path to healing. | 杰森现在知道有一条治愈之路 |
[16:36] | Someone has to figure out | 得有人弄清楚这条路 |
[16:38] | if that path includes this op. | 是否包括这次行动 |
[16:42] | You left your son behind | 你把你儿子丢下了 |
[16:44] | to help watch out for Jason and us. | 来帮忙照顾杰森和我们 |
[16:50] | You ask me– | 你问我 |
[16:51] | about the most selfless thing I ever seen. | 什么是我见过最无私的事 |
[16:56] | I didn’t ask you. | 我没问过你 |
[17:10] | Hey. That was fast. | 真快 |
[17:13] | Uh, well, they’re still talking it out, | 他们还在讨论这件事 |
[17:15] | but didn’t seem right to have my hand in it, given my role. | 但考虑到我的角色 让我插入其中似乎不太合适 |
[17:18] | Yeah. Look, I’m sorry | 是啊 听着 如果我 |
[17:19] | if I’ve put you in an awkward spot there as an officer. | 让你作为一名军官处于尴尬的境地 我很抱歉 |
[17:22] | No. I mean, I actually feel honored | 不 我是说 我真的感到很荣幸 |
[17:25] | that you trust me enough to share. | 你很信任我 愿意告诉我 |
[17:27] | Would have been really easy to keep me in the dark. | 把我蒙在鼓里很容易 |
[17:29] | Well, you’re one of us, you know, despite the fact | 你是我们的一员 |
[17:31] | that you got those railroad tracks on your collar. | 尽管你的衣领上有铁轨(两杠,意指军衔) |
[17:35] | Well, I might not be where I am today | 如果没有你的支持 |
[17:37] | if it wasn’t for you supporting me. | 我也许不会有今天 |
[17:40] | Yeah. Everything calm down between you and Command? | 是啊 你和司令部之间都平静下来了吗 |
[17:43] | Not even a little. | 一点也没有 |
[17:45] | I’ll tell you what. Now that you know | 我告诉你吧 既然你知道 |
[17:47] | that my brain’s all messed up, | 我脑子乱糟糟的 |
[17:49] | you could use it as a bargaining chip | 你可以拿它当筹码 |
[17:50] | to make a deal with them. | 跟他们做笔交易 |
[17:53] | Tempting, but your head only makes me want | 很诱人 但你的头脑只会 |
[17:55] | to dig in deeper to the issues in my paper. | 让我更深入地研究论文中的问题 |
[17:58] | As a very personal reminder that we need | 作为一个非常鲜明的个例 |
[18:00] | to put warfighters ahead of war fighting. | 提醒我们需要把战士放在战争之前 |
[18:03] | Yeah, that’d be nice. That’d be nice. | 好啊 那太好了… |
[18:06] | But, uh, I know what I signed up for. | 但 我知道我报名参军的目的什么 |
[18:10] | Sure, but we can’t run the Jason Hayeses | 当然 但我们不能把杰森·海耶斯 |
[18:12] | of the world into the ground. | 那样的人扔到地上 |
[18:14] | We need to do a better job | 我们需要更好地保护 |
[18:16] | protecting those that protect us. | 那些保护我们的人 |
[18:19] | I remember the first op that we had together. | 我还记得我们一起执行的第一个任务 |
[18:22] | It was like yesterday. | 就像昨天一样 |
[18:24] | Wow. Man, I chewed you out | 伙计 我骂过你 |
[18:27] | for putting the wrong battery in my pack. | 把电池放错包了 |
[18:31] | You were like, “Uh, uh, sorry, bud. | 你说”不好意思 伙计 |
[18:33] | Recheck that bag.” And I did. | 再检查一下那个包 ”我照做了 |
[18:35] | And I felt like an idiot when I found it. | 当我找到它时 我觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[18:37] | – Yeah, you know, just first day flexing. – Nah. | – 是啊 你知道的 第一天上班 – 不 |
[18:40] | Nope. That’s who you are. | 不 这就是你 |
[18:42] | You never back down from a fight. | 你从不会在战斗中退缩 |
[18:44] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[18:48] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[18:52] | Well, they’re ready for me. | 好了 他们准备好了 |
[19:16] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:21] | Just planning the op you’re gonna roll with us on. | 只是在计划你要跟我们一起行动 |
[19:26] | We cracked the nut. | 我们打破了僵局 |
[19:28] | You, uh, want to come play catch-up? | 你想过来聊聊吗 |
[19:33] | You’re putting a lot on the line here. | 你们这可是下了很大的赌注 |
[19:35] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你们确定要这么做吗 |
[19:37] | Just having your six like you always have ours. | 就像你一直拥有我们的六个一样 |
[19:39] | Doesn’t matter whether we’re Omega or Bravo. | 我们是欧米茄还是B队并不重要 |
[19:42] | We put in this much work, we’re spiking our own damn football. | 我们花了这么多功夫 都在给自己打气 |
[19:47] | Appreciate the faith you’re showing in me. | 感谢你们对我的信任 |
[19:51] | – All right. – So… | – 好吧 – 那么… |
[19:54] | what’s the plan? | 有什么计划吗 |
[19:58] | You see this right here? | 看到这个了吗 |
[20:00] | This subbasement runs underneath the whole facility. | 这个地下层在整个设施下面 |
[20:03] | Okay? Now, if we can blow the eight support pylons… | 好吧 现在 如果我们能炸毁那八个支柱塔… |
[20:07] | The enrichment facility will pancake, | 铀浓缩设施将化为乌有 |
[20:09] | burying the radioactive material in the centrifuges. | 把放射性物质埋在离心机里 |
[20:16] | You figured this all out without me? | 没有我 你们就把这一切搞清楚了 |
[20:21] | Let’s get after it, boys. | 让我们行动 伙计们 |
[20:25] | – All right. – Hey, what are we dealing with here? | – 好吧 – 这是什么情况 |
[20:28] | Textile factory open from the early a.m. into the evening. | 纺织厂从清晨一直营业到晚上 |
[20:31] | It’ll be a ghost town late at night. | 夜深了 这里会变成一座鬼城 |
[20:33] | And civilians will be long gone by the time we blow it up. | 等我们把它炸了 平民早就走了 |
[20:35] | Access to the subbasement? | 进入地下二层的通道呢 |
[20:36] | We got two options. | 我们有两个选择 |
[20:38] | North side ramp and south ramp. | 北面坡道和南面坡道 |
[20:40] | Pick your poison. You know, south ramp is a little | 两难选择 你知道的 南坡道 |
[20:42] | more discreet, but it’s, uh, barricaded with a security door. | 比较隐蔽 但有一扇安全门挡住了 |
[20:45] | There’s no way we’re breaching | 我们不可能破坏 |
[20:46] | an external steel door like this. | 这样的外部钢门 |
[20:48] | All right, north side it is. | 好的 在北边 |
[20:50] | It, uh, has a guard shack there with a couple guys, | 那里有个警卫室 还有几个家伙 |
[20:52] | but nothing we can’t handle. | 但没什么我们处理不了的 |
[20:56] | I was never good at math or chemistry | 我从来都不擅长数学和化学 |
[20:58] | until I put it into context, and that was blowing things up. | 直到我把它们放在实际应用中 那就是炸毁东西 |
[21:01] | We can map out a footprint of the facility | 一旦我们到了那里 我们可以测算出 |
[21:03] | once we’re down there, but how much is it gonna take? | 设施的占地面积 但需要多少炸药 |
[21:05] | Iranian plans show eight support pylons | 伊朗的计划显示 |
[21:07] | under the enrichment facility. | 铀浓缩设施下面有8个支撑塔柱 |
[21:09] | Now, I can build eight charges. It’s just gonna be a lot. | 现在 我可以造8个炸弹 只是会有点重 |
[21:13] | Each one of them’s gonna weigh about a hundred pounds. | 每一个大概有一百磅重 |
[21:15] | – So, that’ll bring it all down? – Yeah. | – 这样就能把所有的东西炸塌了 – 是的 |
[21:16] | Just got to figure out how in the hell | 我只是想知道我们 |
[21:18] | we’re gonna be able to hump it all down there. | 到底怎么才能把这一切都搞定 |
[21:20] | Truck infils the subbasement via the north ramp. | 卡车穿过北坡道进入地下一层 |
[21:22] | Davis stays in the van up top, operating a drone for overwatch. | 戴维斯待在上面的货车里 用无人机监视 |
[21:26] | Gonna be outside the wire and exposed. | 会在前线暴露 |
[21:28] | It’s a different beast. | 那是另一种险境 |
[21:29] | It’s not my first rodeo in Venezuela. | 这不是我第一次在委内瑞拉参加行动 |
[21:31] | I can handle my business if I need to. | 如果需要 我可以自己处理 |
[21:36] | We grab the demo down the ramp, set the charges, | 我们沿着斜道而下 装好炸药 |
[21:39] | drive out and blow once we’re out. | 开车出去后再引爆 |
[21:41] | Exfil? Head out the same ramp? | 撤退吗 从同一个斜坡出去 |
[21:43] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[21:45] | – Easy in, easy out. – Zero footprint. | – 快进 快出 – 不留痕迹 |
[21:47] | By the time the Venezuelans realize what happened, | 等委内瑞拉人意识到发生了什么 |
[21:50] | we’ll be back in Colombia. | 我们已回到了哥伦比亚 |
[21:51] | Sonny, run us through the charges. | 桑尼 给我们讲一下炸药 |
[21:54] | Okay. Picked a hell of a time to pull a disappearing act. | 好吧 你真会选择好时机玩失踪 |
[21:58] | Typical. | 一贯如此 |
[21:59] | Ah. Man of the hour. | 关键人物来了 |
[22:03] | What the hell is that? You find Jimmy Hoffa? | 那是什么鬼东西 找到吉米·霍法(1975年7月30日离奇失踪的工会会长)了吗 |
[22:04] | This right here is one charge. | 这是一个炸药 |
[22:08] | I’ve got seven more built and ready to go. | 我又造了7个 准备好了 |
[22:10] | Here we were thinking you were slacking. | 我们还以为你在偷懒 |
[22:13] | All right. We move at nightfall. | 好吧 我们在黄昏时行动 |
[22:32] | Kill it. | 关了它 |
[22:43] | Knife, this is 1. I pass Fred. | 小刀 我是1号 我通过弗雷德阶段 |
[22:45] | Copy, 1. | 收到 1号 |
[23:02] | Let’s push closer. | 让我们靠近点 |
[23:25] | Hey. Psst. Hey. | 嗨 嘘 嗨 |
[23:28] | – Shh. – Shh. Silencio. | – 嘘 – 嘘 安静 |
[23:29] | Silencio. Silencio. | 安静 安静 |
[23:35] | Bag him. | 把他套进袋子 |
[23:47] | 1, we got a problem. | 1号 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:49] | Coming back your way. | 原路返回 |
[24:03] | Guy’s a maintenance man. | 这家伙是个维修工 |
[24:05] | Maybe he doesn’t know what’s going on below that building. | 也许他不知道那栋楼下面发生了什么 |
[24:07] | This guy talks to security, we are fucked. | 这家伙跟保安一说 我们就完蛋 |
[24:08] | Well, we can’t leave anyone behind. | 我们不能丢下任何人 |
[24:10] | – What options do we have? – One option stands out. | – 我们有什么选择 – 有个选择最好 |
[24:13] | You really want to add to the body count of this Omega, Sonny? | 你真的想增加这个欧米茄行动的死亡人数吗 桑尼 |
[24:15] | Guy probably kissed his wife goodbye | 那家伙可能是为了每小时赚两块钱 |
[24:17] | to make two bucks an hour. You really want | 才跟老婆吻别的 你真的想 |
[24:18] | – to put him down hard? – No, we can’t just | – 干掉他吗 – 不 我们不能把 |
[24:20] | drop him around here. VSP patrol finds him, | 他丢在这里 委国特警队找到他 |
[24:22] | the whole mission’s compromised. | 整个任务都暴露了 |
[24:23] | Well, we can stash him with Davis. | 我们可以把他和戴维斯藏在一起 |
[24:25] | Yeah, hold him in her van till we’re done. | 对 把他关在车里 直到我们完事 |
[24:26] | Cut him loose before we get to the border. | 在我们到达边境前把他放了 |
[24:27] | Works for me. Get him up. Let’s go. Tape him. | 我赞成 扶他起来 走吧 带走他 |
[24:30] | – Ray, good call. – All hands on deck, right? | – 雷 好主意 – 所有人都准备好了 对吧 |
[24:41] | Get him in. | 让他进去 |
[24:44] | – Who the hell is this? – That’s no way | – 这他妈是谁 – 保姆可不能 |
[24:46] | for the babysitter to talk about her client. | 这么说她的客户 |
[24:48] | We had a soft compromise there, Sammy. No choice, all right? | 我们差不多暴露了 萨米 别无选择 好吗 |
[24:51] | Got to watch him while we set the charges. | 我们装炸药的时候得看着他 |
[24:53] | You still want me rolling down there with you? | 你还想让我跟你一起吗 |
[24:56] | Driving, running a drone, prisoner watch– | 开车 驾驶无人机 看守囚犯 |
[24:59] | it’s a lot for one person. | 对一个人来说太多了 |
[25:01] | I’m good. | 我会搞定 |
[25:03] | You heard the lieutenant. She’s good. Let’s go. | 你听到上尉说了 她会搞定 我们走吧 |
[25:05] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[25:07] | Let’s try this again, huh? | 我们再试一次 好吗 |
[25:33] | Ramp’s clear. | 斜坡安全 |
[25:50] | Okay, slow. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[26:05] | Smith, hand me the comms relays. | 史密斯 把通信继电器给我 |
[26:09] | Could’ve used all this tech | 我们在阿富汗的 |
[26:10] | when we were in those tunnels in Afghanistan. | 那些隧道里就可以使用这些技术 |
[26:12] | Had to become spooks to get all the nifty toys. | 必须当特工才能得到这些漂亮的玩具 |
[26:18] | So you radio Davis every 20 meters or so. | 你每隔20米左右就跟戴维斯联络一次 |
[26:20] | One of those things fail, | 如果其中哪个环节出问题 |
[26:21] | we want to know before we get down there. | 我们得在下去之前弄清楚 |
[26:23] | Knife, this is 7. Radio check. Over. | 小刀 我是7号 通讯检查 完毕 |
[26:25] | Good check. How me? | 很好 检查 我的如何 |
[27:03] | Knife, this is 1. | 小刀 我是1号 |
[27:04] | We’re almost at the subbasement. | 我们快到地下室了 |
[27:06] | Let’s get that bird up. | 让那只鸟飞起来 |
[27:08] | Roger that. Knife out. | 收到 小刀出来了 |
[27:19] | Well, there’s no way I’m flying through that mess. | 我不可能从这么乱的地方飞过去 |
[28:01] | !¡Parada! !¡Parada! | 停下 停下 |
[28:04] | – !¡Ayuda! ! Ayuda! | 救命 救命 |
[28:06] | Come on. Shut the fuck up. | 过来 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[28:09] | !¡Callate! !¡Callate! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[28:13] | Entrar. Vamos. | 进去 快点 |
[28:15] | Vamos. Entrar. | 快点 进去 |
[28:17] | Back up! Back the fuck up! | 后退 他妈的给我退后 |
[28:30] | I don’t want to hurt you. You shouldn’t have done that. | 我不想伤害你 你不应该那样做 |
[28:34] | No he hecho nada. No he hecho nada. | 我什么都没做 我什么都没做 |
[28:37] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[28:42] | Where’s the fucking bag? | 该死的袋子在哪儿 |
[28:44] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[28:52] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:27] | Sonny, make sure we’re in the right place. | 桑尼 确保我们没走错地方 |
[29:29] | – Yeah. – Let’s move. | – 好的 – 开始行动 |
[29:32] | These are the pylons under the enrichment facility. | 这些是铀浓缩设施下面的支撑塔柱 |
[29:34] | Crack those things. | 炸了这些东西 |
[29:35] | This one right here. | 这儿有一个 |
[29:36] | Should be a perfect footprint of the intel photo. | 应该和拍到的情报照片很像 |
[29:39] | Mark all eight. | 8个都标上 |
[29:40] | Knife, this is 1. Pass Barney. Get that ISR up? | 小刀 我是1号 通过巴尼阶段 图像侦察怎么样 |
[29:44] | All clear for now, but there’s a chance | 暂时没问题 但有可能 |
[29:46] | I was compromised launching the platform. | 在我放飞无人机时暴露了 |
[29:48] | That’s good copy on the soft compromise. | 收到 可能暴露了 |
[29:49] | We’re Charlie Mike. Let me know | 我们继续行动 如果你在入口 |
[29:52] | if you see any activity at that infil point. 1 out. | 看到任何活动就告诉我 1号退出通讯 |
[29:56] | If VSP’s sniffing around, we can’t | 如果委国特警队在四处搜寻 我们就不能 |
[29:57] | waste another second down here. | 在这里再浪费一秒钟 |
[29:58] | That’s eight, | 是8个 |
[30:00] | just like the intel photo. | 和那张照片一样 |
[30:01] | Okay, we’re ready to go, Jason. | 好了 我们准备走了 杰森 |
[30:03] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s pair up. Move faster that way. | 好了 走吧 两人一组 那样走得快一点 |
[30:05] | All stations, be advised, there are eight enemy massing | 各单位注意 有8个敌人在进入的 |
[30:09] | at the top of the infil ramp. | 坡道顶部集结 |
[30:13] | They found the two tango kilo. | 他们中的2个敌人分开了 |
[30:19] | Six enemy are moving down toward your position. How copy? | 6个敌人正逼近你们的位置 是否收到 |
[30:23] | That’s a good copy. 1 out. | 很好 收到 1号退出通讯 |
[30:27] | Look, we could bail. | 听着 我们可以走了 |
[30:30] | Get in that truck, head to the secondary exfil point, | 上那辆卡车 去第二撤离点 |
[30:33] | live to fight another day. | 活下去 改日再战 |
[30:35] | If the Venezuelans got nukes, | 如果委内瑞拉人有核武器 |
[30:37] | whole world’s gonna be impacted. | 整个世界都会受到影响 |
[30:39] | Op’s bigger than us. I say we finish it. | 任务比我们重要 我说我们完成它 |
[30:42] | Never out of the fight, Jace. | 永不退出战斗 杰森 |
[30:43] | All right. We finish it. | 好吧 我们完成它 |
[30:46] | That means I need two people to stay here with Sonny to help | 也就是说我需要两个人和桑尼待在这里 |
[30:49] | set the charges, which means | 帮忙装炸药 也就是说 |
[30:50] | I can only send three to the bottom of the ramp | 我只能派三个人去斜坡底部 |
[30:52] | to square off against the VSP. | 对付委国特警队 |
[30:53] | Gonna be outmanned and outgunned. | 他们的兵力和武器都落后 |
[30:55] | On a 300 Spartan level. | 我们有斯巴达300壮士的水平 |
[30:56] | Who you want up there with you, Jason? | 你想让谁跟你一起去 杰森 |
[31:01] | Spenser. | 斯宾塞 |
[31:03] | It’s on you to hold the line. | 你负责守住前线 |
[31:05] | I’ll stay back, help set the charges. | 我留在后面 帮忙装炸药 |
[31:09] | What? You think I was gonna wait another 20 years? | 怎么 你觉得我会再等20年吗 |
[31:13] | Check. I’ll get it done. | 明白 我会搞定 |
[31:18] | I’ll stick here with you, Jace. | 我跟你在这里 杰森 |
[31:19] | Right. Brock, | 好了 布洛克 |
[31:21] | Smith, grab as many extra mags as you can. | 史密斯 多拿几个弹匣 |
[31:26] | Clay, watch your six out there. | 克莱 小心点 |
[31:30] | Don’t pull any of that hero bullshit, okay? | 别再逞英雄了 好吗 |
[31:32] | Get those charges set. Let’s move. | 把炸药装好 行动 |
[31:35] | Look, those boys are not | 听着 那些伙计 |
[31:38] | gonna be able to hold them off for long. | 不可能拖很久 |
[31:40] | We’re staying here, we got to double-time this. | 我们待在这里 得抓紧时间 |
[31:41] | With half the manpower. | 只有一半的人力 |
[31:43] | – Easy day. – Let’s go. | – 日子很好过 – 走吧 |
[32:25] | Make your shots count! | 你的枪要打准 |
[32:27] | Brock, forward, there! | 布洛克 向前 那边 |
[32:39] | Hey, look, I need you to stay here no matter what, okay? | 听着 我要你无论如何都待在这里 好吗 |
[32:42] | You’re the anchor. Got it? | 你殿后 明白吗 |
[32:44] | – Check, rog. – Brock and I are gonna keep moving, | – 收到 – 布洛克和我要继续前进 |
[32:46] | bring the fight to them, all right? | 和他们交火 明白吗 |
[32:47] | Stay here. Only shoot at what you can hit. | 待在这里 能打就打 |
[32:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[33:04] | How’s it looking, boys? | 怎么样 伙计们 |
[33:05] | – Few more minutes. – Same. | – 再等几分钟 – 我也是 |
[33:12] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:27] | – Christ, they keep coming! – Push ’em back! | – 天哪 他们人数越来越多 – 把他们打回去 |
[33:33] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:35] | No! | 不 |
[33:40] | Intel suggested there were eight pylons | 情报显示有八个塔柱 |
[33:43] | that support this enrichment facility. | 支撑着这个铀浓缩设施 |
[33:47] | Not nine! | 没有9 |
[33:50] | I’ve only prepped for eight. Okay. So, | 我只准备了八个 好吧 所以 |
[33:53] | – there’s one extra support. Is that gonna be a problem? – Yeah. | – 多出一个支撑 会有问题吗 – 会 |
[33:55] | – It’s a fucking problem. – Calm down. How do we work | – 他妈的会有问题 – 冷静点 我们如何处理 |
[33:57] | – the problem? – We can’t. | – 这个问题 – 我们处理不了 |
[33:58] | The hell you say? | 你说什么 |
[33:59] | With what we got here… | 以我们现在的状况… |
[34:01] | this place ain’t coming down. | 这地方不会塌下来的 |
[34:10] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[34:12] | what if we split the charges we have nine ways? | 如果我们把炸药分成九份呢 |
[34:14] | That’s time that we do not have right now. | 那样的话 我们现在没时间了 |
[34:16] | All the re-rigging–that’s not gonna work. | 所有的重新装配 都没用 |
[34:18] | And all nine will remain standing. | 9个支撑塔柱都会继续站立 |
[34:19] | Look, I may not be good at much, but I am a demo-god. | 听着 我可能不太擅长 但我是实践之神 |
[34:23] | Jace, it’s not gonna work. | 杰森 没用的 |
[34:25] | What else do we have? | 我们还有别的办法吗 |
[34:26] | I mean, can we string together some frags? | 我是说 我们能不能分成几份串起来 |
[34:28] | It’s like shooting a fucking bear with a BB gun, okay? | 就像用BB枪射熊一样 好吗 |
[34:30] | If one support holds, this entire structure stays up. | 只要有一个支撑物 整个结构就能支撑住 |
[34:33] | All right, so what you’re trying to tell me– | 好吧 那你想告诉我的是 |
[34:35] | that all the pylons have to go down, or we have nothing? | 所有的塔柱都必须倒塌 否则我们就什么都得不到 |
[34:37] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[34:44] | 6, this is 1. I need sitrep. | 6号 我是1号 我需要情况报告 |
[34:48] | 6, this is 1. Radio check. | 6号 我是1号 通讯检查 |
[34:52] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[35:11] | Too many of them. | 人太多了 |
[35:13] | Doing everything we can to hold them off. | 我们努力拖住他们 |
[35:17] | That’s why I’m here. Let’s take the fight to ’em. | 这就是我来这里的原因 让我们向他们开战吧 |
[35:20] | Hammer right! Hammer right! | 打右边 打右边 |
[35:28] | Hey, you got any frags? | 你有手雷吗 |
[35:31] | – I got one. – Let’s go! | – 我有一个 – 我们走 |
[35:41] | Send it. | 发射它 |
[35:55] | They’re running now, but there’ll be more coming. | 他们逃跑了 但还会来更多 |
[35:58] | All right. Let’s get back to Sonny. We got to move. | 好吧 我们回桑尼那儿去 我们得走了 |
[36:01] | Work the problem? Charges are set | 问题解决了吗 八根柱子上 |
[36:03] | on the eight pillars, but it don’t mean shit | 都装了炸药 但如果其中一根没装 |
[36:05] | if one of them’s left standing. | 那就毫无意义了 |
[36:08] | 1, this is Knife. You have | 1号 我是小刀 你那里 |
[36:10] | approximately 20 enemy massing at the mouth | 大约有20个敌人在入侵 |
[36:12] | – of the infil ramp. – Copy, Knife. | – 坡道口集结 – 收到 小刀 |
[36:14] | We’re gonna be overrun. We need to pop smoke. | 我们会被攻破 我们要发射烟幕弹 |
[36:16] | Get to the surface, turn steel, | 到地面上去 起爆 |
[36:18] | maybe the eight falling pillars take out the ninth. | 也许八根倒下的柱子能干掉第九根 |
[36:19] | They ain’t like bowling pins. It doesn’t work like that. | 它们不像保龄球瓶 事情不是这样的 |
[36:21] | What if we weaken the ninth pillar | 如果我们破坏第九根柱子 |
[36:23] | so it crumbles with the rest of ’em? | 让它和其他柱子一起坍塌呢 |
[36:24] | Weaken it? Unless you got a jackhammer in your Leatherman, | 破坏吗 除非你的莱瑟曼枪里有手提钻 |
[36:28] | I can’t see how that happens. | 否则我看不出会发生什么 |
[36:30] | Truck. | 卡车 |
[36:32] | Got enough space here, right, to get it up to speed and nail it? | 这里有足够的空间 对吧 让它加快速度 撞击它 |
[36:36] | I mean, yeah, that could work, but that janky piece of shit’s | 我说 这可能行得通 但那该死的卡车会像 |
[36:38] | gonna get crushed like a soda can. | 汽水罐一样被压扁的 |
[36:41] | And then what? We’re not gonna be able to drive out of here. | 然后呢 我们开不出去了 |
[36:44] | So we exfil on foot. Secondary ramp’s 500 yards away. | 所以我们步行撤离 第二坡道在500码外 |
[36:48] | Making that run uphill with a whole pack of VSP on our heels. | 带着一堆委国特警跑上坡 |
[36:51] | Yeah, well, that’s only a problem if we live to see it. | 是啊 如果我们能活着看到那样的场面 才有问题 |
[36:58] | There we go. | 好了 |
[37:02] | Tell you what. | 听着 |
[37:05] | Demolition derby’s our only hope. | 撞车大赛是我们唯一的希望 |
[37:06] | You think it’ll work? | 你觉得能行吗 |
[37:08] | You got to throw the Hail Mary in order to catch the pass. | 你得孤注一掷 才能接住传球 |
[37:12] | Knife, this is 2. We need a new exfil plan. | 小刀 我是2号 我们需要一个新的撤离计划 |
[37:14] | – We’re moving out on foot now. – Good copy, 2. | – 我们现在步行出发 – 收到 2号 |
[37:17] | You sure you the one should be pulling this stunt? | 你确定自己开车吗 |
[37:19] | Well, my head’s already scrambled eggs, | 我的头已经完蛋了 |
[37:20] | so you know what? | 所以呢 |
[37:22] | I’m a perfect crash test dummy. | 我是一个完美的碰撞测试假人 |
[37:29] | Right here, Jace. You want to hit this one right here. | 就在这里 杰森 你要撞击这里 |
[37:50] | – Hey, got one more in you? – Yeah. | – 你再来一次吗 – 是的 |
[37:53] | Make sure it’s right there. Right there, buddy. | 撞准了 这里 老兄 |
[38:00] | Go, Jace! | 去吧 杰森 |
[38:06] | Holy shitballs, it worked, man. | 我的天啊 成功了 伙计 |
[38:09] | Yeah. Davis– she, uh…? | 是的 戴维斯 她… |
[38:11] | Davis find an exfil point for us? | 戴维斯帮我们找到撤离点了吗 |
[38:13] | Knife, this is 2. Any luck on that alternate exfil route? | 小刀 我是2号 另一条撤退路线规划好了吗 |
[38:15] | Copy, 2. There’s a stairwell west of your position | 收到 2号 在你的位置西边有一个楼梯井 |
[38:18] | that will lead to the basement. Keep moving up, | 可以通向地下室 继续前进 |
[38:20] | – it’ll take you to the exit. – Copy. Moving | – 它会带你们到出口 – 收到 |
[38:21] | to exfil now. | 准备撤离 |
[38:23] | I copy. En route to exfil point. I’ll be there. | 收到 在去撤离点的路上 我会在那儿 |
[38:25] | – All right, look at me, Sonny. – Yeah? | – 好了 听我说 桑尼 – 是 |
[38:27] | Blow the charges when we get outside. | 我们出去后引爆炸药 |
[38:28] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:31] | – Move! Move! – Move! | – -快走 快走 – 快走 |
[38:32] | Move! | 快走 |
[39:05] | 2, this is Knife. Your exfil route is obstructed. | 2号 我是小刀 你们的撤退路线受阻 |
[39:10] | Just like the barricade at the south ramp. How copy? | 就像南坡道的路障一样 收到了吗 |
[39:14] | Say again your last! | 最后说一次 |
[39:16] | 2, the exfil is blocked by a fortified door. How copy? | 2号 撤退通道被一道坚固的门挡住了 收到了吗 |
[39:22] | 2, I have you broken and unreadable. Say again your last. | 2号 我收到你的回复断断续续 听不清 最后说一次 |
[39:35] | VSP truck! | 委国特警队的运兵车 |
[39:36] | – Get the smoke out. – Look out! | – 把烟雾弹扔出去 – 小心 |
[39:42] | – VSP truck’s gonna be on us in no time! – If they spot | – 委国特警队的运兵车很快就到 – 如果他们发现 |
[39:45] | our charges and remove ’em, total mission failure. | 并移除我们的炸药 任务就彻底失败了 |
[39:47] | That’s why we got to blow it now and move. | 所以我们现在就得炸了它 然后撤离 |
[39:48] | Move to the stairwell! Go! Go! | 到楼梯间去 走 走 |
[39:54] | Blow it! | 该死 |
[40:11] | That was batshit crazy, Jace. | 这太疯狂了 杰森 |
[40:13] | Pulled off the mission and kept the enemy off our asses. | 完成任务了 敌人被我们甩得远远的 |
[40:15] | Tell you what, still pretty batshit. | 告诉你吧 还是很糟糕 |
[40:17] | VSP’s not done with us yet. | 委国特警跟我们还没完 |
[40:19] | All right, let’s keep moving up to the surface. | 好了 我们继续往上走 |
[40:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[40:34] | All elements, do you copy? | 所有队员 你们收到了吗 |
[40:36] | Say again, do you copy? | 再说一遍 你们收到了吗 |
[40:54] | Exit’s this way. Come on. | 出口在这边 来吧 |
[41:05] | Cover! Cover! Cover! | 隐蔽 隐蔽… |
[41:24] | Hey! Jace! | 杰森 |
[41:30] | Make ’em count! | 打准些 |
[41:35] | Frag out! | 手雷炸掉 |
[41:39] | There’s no way we’re getting through that door! | 我们通不过那扇门 |
[41:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:49] | Gonna be another wave coming. | 会有另一波人到来 |
[41:50] | Only other way out is back in the direction | 唯一的出路就是回到 |
[41:52] | they’ll be coming from. | 他们来的方向 |
[42:16] | Let’s fucking go. | 他妈的 走吧 |
[42:24] | Come on. Move. | 快点 走吧 |
[42:26] | We pulled it off. Hard to believe. | 我们成功了 难以置信 |
[42:28] | Know what? Never doubted it. | 知道吗 从未怀疑过 |
[42:29] | – You in? – Yup, I’m in. | – 你加入吗 – 好的 我加入 |
[42:34] | Let’s get the fuck out of Venezuela. | 他妈的 我们离开委内瑞拉吧 |
[42:37] | What? | 什么 |
[42:43] | Fuck. | 操 |