时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We fight for each other. | 我们并肩作战 |
[00:06] | – On and off the battlefield. – Amen. Let’s go. | -不论是战场内外 -说得好 我们走 |
[00:08] | He’s perfect. | 他真完美 |
[00:10] | I gotta talk to you about my memory issues. | 我得和你谈谈我的记忆问题 |
[00:11] | How serious? | 有多严重 |
[00:12] | It’s called breacher’s syndrome. | 这叫破门者综合征 |
[00:13] | All the terrible shit | 我所见过和经历的 |
[00:14] | that I’ve seen and done | 那些糟糕的事情 |
[00:16] | had me thinking I didn’t deserve | 让我觉得我不值得拥有 |
[00:16] | happily ever after. | 幸福的结局 |
[00:18] | My selfishness down in Columbia | 我在哥伦比亚的自私行为 |
[00:20] | nearly jeopardized this beautiful family of yours. | 差点危害到了你的家庭 |
[00:22] | I know you’re sliding | 我知道你 |
[00:23] | back into your Bravo 2 comfort place. | 你又回到了二号的舒适区 |
[00:24] | But get your mind right. | 但是你要调整好心态 |
[00:25] | This is my last run with Bravo. | 这是最后一次和B队出任务 |
[00:27] | I need to be there for my family. | 我需要照顾我的家人 |
[00:29] | IED! | 简易爆炸装置 |
[00:30] | We gotta get off this fucking “X”! | 我们得离开这里 |
[00:32] | Down, down! Down, down, down! | 伏倒 伏倒 伏倒 伏倒 伏倒 |
[00:42] | Bravo, this is Havoc. Radio check. Over. | B队 这里是指挥中心 无线电检查 完毕 |
[01:06] | Bravo, this is Havoc. Radio check. Over. | B队 这里是指挥中心 无线电检查 完毕 |
[01:17] | All Bravo stations, | B队全员 |
[01:19] | I say again: radio check. Over. | 重复 B队全员 无线电检查 完毕 |
[01:24] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[01:31] | Clay, come on! | 克雷 快 |
[01:32] | Sonny, you good? | 桑尼 你没事吧 |
[01:33] | I’m good! | 我没事 |
[01:34] | Get some fire on that ridgeline. | 向山脊线上开火 |
[01:35] | Hey, Brock, are you good? | 布洛克 你没事吧 |
[01:37] | Yeah, solid! | 是 没事 |
[01:39] | How’s Clay? – Get back in the fight, Sonny! | -克雷怎么样 回去作战 桑尼 |
[01:41] | Get back in the fight! | 回去作战 |
[01:53] | Havoc, 1. How copy? | 指挥中心 收到请回复 |
[01:55] | I say again, Havoc, this is 1. How copy? | 重复 指挥中心 这里是一号 收到请回复 |
[01:58] | Go ahead, 1, I’ve got you Lima Charlie. | 请讲 收讯清晰 |
[02:00] | We’re taking some serious heavies down here. US, NAVY | 敌人有不少重武器 |
[02:02] | – Bravo 6 is down hard. – Copy, one man down. | -B6受伤严重 -收到 一人受伤 |
[02:04] | QRF is en route. Stand by for ETA. | 快速反应部队在路上 正在等候预计到达时间 |
[02:08] | I want every available asset inside 100 klicks | 我要和一百公里以内所有的 |
[02:10] | up on comms right now. | 可用单位无线电通讯 |
[02:12] | How far out is that QRF? | 快速反应部队有多远 |
[02:14] | They’re at least 15 mikes out from Bravo’s pos, ma’am. | 离B队的地点至少十五分钟 长官 |
[02:16] | They were just ten minutes out; what the hell’s going on? | 他们只有十分钟距离 怎么回事 |
[02:17] | They’ve been rerouted | 他们被调拨到 |
[02:19] | – over less hostile terrain. – On whose authority? | -敌情较轻的地点了 -谁的授命 |
[02:20] | Battle space commander’s, sir. | 战区指挥官的 长官 |
[02:23] | Son of a bitch. | 混账东西 |
[02:25] | It’s gonna be the longest 15 minutes of Bravo’s life. | B队这一刻钟难熬了 |
[02:45] | Hey. We’re not gonna last 15 mikes here. | 我们撑不了十五分钟 |
[02:48] | Not with those RPGs handing us our ass. | 就照那些火箭弹把我们炸的架势 |
[02:49] | We gotta take out that position. | 我们要端掉那个据点 |
[02:57] | Clay! Clay. Talk with me. Talk with me. | 克雷 克雷 说句话 说句话 |
[03:02] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[03:05] | Oh, sweet Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[03:07] | Where’s his medkit? | 他的医疗包呢 |
[03:09] | Where’s his medkit?! | 他的医疗包呢 |
[03:17] | – Stay with it, buddy. – Sonny! | -坚持住 伙计 -桑尼 |
[03:18] | Sonny, get back on that gun! | 桑恺 回去开枪 |
[03:21] | Not sure we got the headcount | 去山脊上 |
[03:22] | to make a move on that ridge, Jace. | 我们人手不够 |
[03:23] | I’ll make it solo. | 我一个人去 |
[03:24] | That’s suicide! | 那是自杀 |
[03:26] | Fuck! Fuck! | 该死 该死 |
[03:29] | I need everything on that ridge on my mark. | 听我口令 所有人向山脊上开火 |
[03:32] | Send it! | 开火 |
[03:46] | Jace! | 杰斯 |
[03:59] | Brock, we need ammo. | 布洛克 我需要弹药 |
[04:00] | Grab the GB guys’ mags and the go-bag. | 拿上地面分遣队的弹夹和随行包 |
[04:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:03] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[04:06] | Sonny, check on Spenser! | 桑尼 去看看斯宾塞 |
[04:07] | I got him! | 我会 |
[04:09] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[04:11] | Uh, Sleeping Blondie’s awake! | 睡美人醒了 |
[04:14] | The fuck happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:16] | Well, we got throat-punched by some turdnuggets. | 我们被游击队偷袭了 |
[04:18] | Just gonna get this tourniquet a little tighter for you. | 来帮你包止血带扎紧一点 |
[04:20] | Hey. Hey! Win the firefight first. | 先把仗赢了再说 |
[04:22] | – Self-aid before buddy-aid. – You sure? | -救人之前先自救 -你确定 |
[04:24] | Go! Sonny, go! Here, take my medkit. | -走 桑尼 走 -拿上我的医疗包 |
[04:28] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[04:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[05:14] | On three! On the ridge! | 数到三 朝山脊开火 |
[05:16] | I got him! | 我看到他了 |
[05:26] | They’re shifting left! | 他们在向左移 |
[05:27] | They’re shifting left! | 他们在往左跑 |
[05:29] | Keep trying to flank us. | 想要包抄我们 |
[05:30] | We gotta hold them here for Jason. | 我们得替杰森拖住他们 |
[05:32] | Look alive! | 当心 |
[05:34] | He’s down, he’s down! | 他倒下了 倒下了 |
[05:38] | Brock, mag! I’m Winchester! | 布洛克 弹夹 我没弹药了 |
[05:40] | Here you go, buddy. | 给你 伙计 |
[05:41] | – Points out left! – On it! | -去左边 -收到 |
[05:52] | Hey. Okay | 嘿 好了 |
[05:54] | You ready for some buddy-aid now? | 准备好接受帮助了吗 |
[05:57] | Here. | 来 |
[06:02] | I’m about to give you some morphine. Huh? | 给你打点吗啡 |
[06:09] | Say hello to the purple elephants, pal. | 跟幻觉打个招呼吧 |
[06:11] | All right. Keep that pretty face of yours down, | 好了 把你那漂亮脸蛋遮好 |
[06:12] | you understand me? All right. | 明白没有 好了 |
[06:14] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[07:29] | – How far out is Jace? – Not sure! | -杰森有多远 -不确定 |
[08:06] | Ray! He’s moving around the saddle! | 雷 他在山坳那边 |
[08:09] | RAY: I see him, I see him! | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[08:16] | Got two more heading your way! | 有两个人朝你那边去了 |
[08:29] | BROCK: I’ve got two more moving east! | 有两个人朝东边去了 |
[08:30] | Hold ’em there, Sonny boy! | 拖住他们 桑尼 |
[08:32] | I’ve released the ISR platform, Lieutenant. It’s en route. | 我已经放飞了情报监视侦察平台 上尉 在路上了 |
[08:35] | Copy. The Reaper is en route | 收到 死神 |
[08:36] | to Bravo’s pos now. Thank you. | 去B队位置的路上了 谢谢你 |
[08:37] | And the QRF? | 快速反应部队在哪 |
[08:39] | It’s about eight mikes out. | 大概八分钟之外 |
[08:41] | I’ve got a unit being overrun here, Colonel Decker. | 我有个小队要被敌人围歼了 戴克上校 |
[08:42] | I appreciate the situation, | 我了解情况 |
[08:44] | but I got an entire battle space to worry about. | 但是我得统观全局 |
[08:46] | Given the hostile conditions, | 考虑到敌军部署 |
[08:47] | rerouting the QRF was the only call, Lieutenant. | 转调快速反应部队是唯一的选择 上尉 |
[08:49] | Respectfully, sir, I’m not sure | 恕我直言 长官 我不确定 |
[08:51] | my team would agree with that assessment. | 我的队伍会同意这个分析 |
[08:52] | Lieutenant Davis, we need you back on the con here | 戴维斯上尉 我们需要你在平台上线之后 |
[08:54] | as our ISR platform comes on station. | 回到指挥的岗位上 |
[08:57] | Thank you for the update, Colonel. | 感谢你的汇报 上校 |
[08:58] | Yes, thank you, sir. Havoc out. | 是 谢谢你 长官 通话完毕 |
[09:01] | He just fucking hung Bravo out to dry. | 他要直接抛下B队 |
[09:03] | We’re about to get eyes on our boys again. Focus up. | 我们马上就能看到我们的人了 集中精神 |
[09:09] | Man, as soon as Jace hits that ridge, we’re moving! | 杰斯一到山上 我们就行动 |
[09:11] | Clay ain’t moving! | 克雷走不了 |
[09:16] | Man, how’re you set for ammo? | 你的弹药情况怎么样 |
[09:17] | I grabbed a few belts from the truck. | 我从卡车上拿了几条 |
[09:20] | All right, Brock and I will move, | 好 我和布洛克行动 |
[09:21] | you set a base here. | 你在这里驻守 |
[09:22] | Roger that | 收到 |
[09:29] | Brock, gimme something more than this peashooter! | 布洛克 给我点火力强的武器 |
[09:33] | Never out of the fight, huh? | 绝不脱离战斗 是不是 |
[09:36] | – Sonny, get back out there. – Roger that. | -桑尼 回去作战 -收到 |
[09:45] | Hey! Nothing on the ridgeline, all right? | 别向山脊开火 听到没 |
[09:47] | – Jason’s up there. – Got it. | -杰斯在上面 -收到 |
[10:34] | 2, this is 1. | 二号 这里是一号 |
[10:35] | Position cleared How copy? | 据点已扫除 收讯如何 |
[10:38] | Read you Lima Charlie. Shifting fire. | 收讯清楚 调整角度 |
[10:51] | Now that’s more like it! | 这才像话 |
[10:53] | – Brock, move! – Moving! | -布洛克 行动 -收到 |
[11:02] | Moving! | 行动中 |
[11:06] | You keep lobbing those golden eggs up there, Clay! | 你继续往山上扔榴弹 克雷 |
[11:42] | Oh, appreciate that, 1. | 谢谢 一号 |
[11:44] | Look, I need to get more ammo from the truck. All right? | 听着 我需要从卡车上拿点弹药 好吗 |
[11:48] | I need you to operate the pig. | 我需要你操作机枪 |
[11:49] | We got about 50 rounds left. | 我们还有五十发 |
[11:52] | Clay, watch out! Behind you! | 克雷 当心 背后有人 |
[11:59] | Grenade didn’t arm. | 榴弹没有待发 |
[12:02] | I owe you, man | 我欠你的 |
[12:04] | Big, uh… big case of beer. | 一大箱啤酒 |
[12:06] | Though I’ll take some more morphine instead. | 不过不如多来点麻醉 |
[12:08] | Yeah, well… | 是 |
[12:10] | that might be a little hazardous for your health. | 那可能对你健康不好 |
[12:31] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 这里是一号 |
[12:33] | I’m out of rockets. You good? | 我没火箭弹了 你没事吧 |
[12:35] | Yeah, we got this position cleared out! | 是 我们把这个地方清理干净了 |
[12:37] | One left and we got the upper hand! | 打倒左边一个我们就占上风了 |
[12:41] | Check that, check that. | 收到 收到 |
[12:43] | Got two technicals heading our way, | 有两辆武装皮卡朝我们这边来了 |
[12:44] | about to chew us up. | 马上要把我们打成筛子了 |
[13:06] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc, we have ISR overhead | B1 这里是指挥中心 情报监视侦察平台到位 |
[13:08] | – How copy? – About goddamn time | -收到回复 -总算到了 |
[13:11] | Those technicals are about to put an end to this. | 武装皮卡要来结束战斗了 |
[13:13] | How many Hellfires does the Reaper have left? | 死神无人机还有几发地狱火 |
[13:14] | They left us with one. | 还有一发 |
[13:16] | Better than none. | 总比没有强 |
[13:17] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是指挥中心 |
[13:19] | We have one Hellfire left. | 我们还有一发地狱火 |
[13:21] | Stand by, Havoc | 待命 直追中心 |
[13:24] | All Bravo stations, this is 1, | B队全员 这是一号 |
[13:26] | You need to flip your strobes on. | 你们需要打开频闪识别 |
[13:27] | Come back to me when you’re good. | 打开后给我回复 |
[13:29] | Strobe’s on. | 打开了 |
[13:31] | Up. | 开了 |
[13:32] | Bravo 3, are you good? | B3 你还好吗 |
[13:35] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[13:51] | Havoc this is 1, | 指挥中心 这里是一号 |
[13:52] | All strobes are up You should see us. | 全体频闪识别打开 你应该能看到我们 |
[13:55] | Yeah, we’ve got five strobes. | 是 我们看到了五个频闪 |
[13:57] | You have one Hellfire left. Where do you want it? | 你还有一发地狱火导弹 你要打哪里 |
[14:00] | Havoc, I’m lassoing two technicals | 指挥中心 我在绕着两辆武装皮卡描边 |
[14:02] | 200 meters south of hill 477. | 477高地两百米以南 |
[14:05] | I copy a laser lasso on what appears to be | 看到激光内的两辆敌军 |
[14:07] | two enemy technicals, over. | 武装皮卡 |
[14:09] | A-firm | 收到 |
[14:10] | Send it. | 发射 |
[14:12] | Stand by, 1. We are comin’ in hot. | 待命 即将发射 |
[14:14] | Reaper, this is Havoc. You are cleared hot. | 死神 这里是指挥中心 可以开火 |
[14:28] | All stations, this is 1. | 全队成员 这里是一号 |
[14:30] | Consolidate to Bravo 6 pos. | 向B6方位集合 |
[14:40] | That’s a hell of a sound. | 好大动静 |
[14:42] | QRF sure took its sweet-ass time. | 快速反应部队真不着急 |
[14:45] | Brock, see if you can free up the GB guys. | 布洛克 看看你能不能把地面分遣队的人弄出来 |
[14:47] | Coming home with us. | 跟我们一起回家 |
[14:49] | Hit me again, Sonny. | 再给我来一针 桑尼 |
[14:57] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:58] | He’s about to think he’s Ethel Merman. | 很快就会以为自己是埃塞尔·摩曼了 |
[15:00] | Oh, that leg is gnarly. Give him an antibiotic yet? | 腿都扭成那样了 给他注射抗生素了吗 |
[15:02] | Negative. He left his medkit out there. | 没有 他把医药包给丢了 |
[15:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | Hey. All right, my slayer. You’re gonna take this. | 嘿 好了 吃了这个先 |
[15:08] | – Okay? – I want food. | -好吗 -我想吃东西 |
[15:10] | – All right. You take this pill. – I’m hungry, man. | -好 你先吃药 -我饿 |
[15:13] | But I want a Big Mac | 我想吃巨无霸 |
[15:14] | – and some fries. – There you go. | -还有薯条 -给 |
[15:15] | Take that pill, | 吃药 |
[15:17] | then you can have your fucking Happy Meal, okay? | 然后就可以吃你的开心儿童餐了 |
[15:18] | That’s it. That’s it. | 好了 好了 |
[15:20] | There you go. That’s it. | 来 好了 |
[15:22] | That’s it, that’s it, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[15:23] | That’s it. | 没事了 |
[15:25] | Good. You got it? Yeah. | 你可以吗 |
[15:29] | Stay up, man. | 撑住伙计 |
[15:32] | That’s it, bud. | 好了 |
[15:33] | Oh, wow, easy, easy. Shit. | 慢点 慢点 |
[15:35] | – Fuck. – Over here! | -靠 -这边 |
[15:37] | Help load him up, come on! | 把他抬上去 快点 |
[15:39] | Faster, faster, faster, faster! | 快 再快点 |
[15:41] | I got him. We got him. | 我来 我来 |
[15:43] | I got that side. Grab his legs? | 这边没问题了 顾好他的腿 |
[15:48] | Lift on my count. One, two, three, lift. | 听我口令把他抬上去 一 二 三 抬 |
[15:52] | Let’s strap him in. | 绑上 |
[15:54] | Can you strap the feet? – | 能把他的脚绑上吗 |
[15:57] | – Oh, whoa. – Get the feet. | 脚 |
[15:58] | Let’s go, let’s move, let’s move. | 走吧 走 |
[16:00] | – Is there time for a torniquet? – No. We gotta go. | -有时间打止血带吗 -没有时间 得走了 |
[16:02] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. Move. | -走 -走 |
[16:28] | PJs have Bravo en route to Kaya airfield, | 空军救援队已经带B队在前往卡亚机场的途中 |
[16:31] | where a C-17’s waiting to transport them to Ramstein. | 一架C17正等着把他们送到拉姆施泰因去 |
[16:34] | How bad are they? | 情况有多糟 |
[16:35] | Most are torn up but stable. | 都受伤了但情况还算稳定 |
[16:38] | And Spenser? | 斯宾塞呢 |
[16:39] | Leg’s in bad shape. | 腿的情况不太好 |
[16:41] | Also has internal bleeding. | 还有内出血 |
[16:44] | Sounds like it’s touch and go. | 当时情况应该是一触即发 |
[16:45] | Clay’s pulled through tough situations before. | 克雷以前经历过这种困境 |
[16:48] | You know, all that Stella’s been through with Brian… | 斯黛拉经历了布莱恩的事之后 |
[16:51] | I’m not sure how she recovers | 我不知道如果告诉她这事 |
[16:53] | from the information that might be headed her way. | 她要怎么恢复 |
[16:54] | Well, if there’s bad news to be shared, | 但如果是坏消息的话 |
[16:56] | it should come from family. | 最好是家人去传达 |
[17:10] | Hey. Lisa, what are you, um… | 嘿 丽萨 你怎么 |
[17:16] | No. | 不 |
[17:18] | No, no, no, no, no. This is not happening. | 不不不 不可能 不可能 |
[17:26] | Look, I can’t | 我没办法说太多 |
[17:28] | share much, but Clay was seriously injured. | 但是克雷受伤很重 |
[17:30] | Okay, but is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[17:32] | Yes. According to the last report, | 是的 最后一次收到报告时 |
[17:34] | – yes. – Last report? | -还活着 -最后一次报告 |
[17:36] | That’s really reassuring, thank you. | 你说的话可真让人安心啊 我谢谢你 |
[17:39] | Jesus. Okay. | 天 |
[17:42] | What else do you, what else do you know? | 你还 你还知道些什么 |
[17:43] | Clay and Bravo were all transported | 克雷和B队都被送到 |
[17:45] | to Ramstein, Germany. | 德国 拉姆施泰因去了 |
[17:46] | Is that– That’s-that’s where they went | 那是 那是 就是楼塌时 |
[17:48] | when the, when the building collapsed, right? | 他们去的是吗 |
[17:49] | – Yes. – Yeah. That’s…He | -对 -好 那他 |
[17:51] | Clay– Clay kept calling me to apologize | 克雷 克雷一直打给我道歉 |
[17:53] | for missing my doctor’s appointments. | 说没能陪我去看医生 |
[17:57] | Where’s my phone? | 我手机呢 |
[17:59] | Geez… | 天 |
[18:05] | Come on, pick up. | 快点接 快点接 |
[18:08] | Pick up, baby, pick up. | 接啊 亲爱的 接电话啊 |
[18:11] | – Fuck. – Stella… | -草 -斯黛拉 |
[18:13] | What? | 什么 |
[18:14] | The Navy can fly you to Ramstein | 如果你想过去陪他 |
[18:16] | if you want to be with him. | 海军可以送你到拉姆施泰因去 |
[18:18] | Yeah. | 当然想 |
[18:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, anything is better | 当然 当然 我是说 |
[18:22] | than just sitting around here waiting for answers. | 做点什么都比干等在这强 |
[18:27] | Actually, can’t. I can’t fly. | 可是 可我不能过去 |
[18:29] | Brian’s been home for, like, five minutes. | 布莱恩刚到家五分钟 |
[18:31] | I can’t just fly him to Germany. | 我不能带他飞到德国去 |
[18:34] | And I can’t leave him behind. | 我也不能把他留在家 |
[18:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[18:38] | I-I spoke to Naima. | 我 我跟奈玛通过话 |
[18:40] | And we think that you should head to her place. | 我们觉得你应该去她那 |
[18:43] | You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 你现在不合适一个人待着 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 对 对 好 |
[18:53] | Okay. Do-Do you mind, uh… | 好的 你 你能帮 |
[18:56] | …here, grabbing him? I just gotta grab some stuff. | 帮我抱他一下吗 我去收拾下东西 |
[19:02] | – There, you got him? – Yep. | -抱好了吗 -嗯 |
[19:04] | You know, before leaving, Clay promised me | 走之前 克雷还答应我 |
[19:06] | he was going to find a way to put our family first, and… | 他会想办法把家庭放在第一位 然后 |
[19:13] | I wanted to believe him, but I didn’t. | 我也想信他 但我没有 |
[19:19] | Maybe the last time I saw my husband and I doubted him. | 也许那是我最后一次见到我丈夫了 可我却怀疑他 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry, I need a second. | 对不起 给我点时间 |
[19:28] | Long time in surgery. | 手术这么长时间 |
[19:31] | They’re just taking their time putting him back together, | 他们只是想多花点时间好好帮他做手术吧 |
[19:33] | making Blond Delicious look all perfect. | 好尽量让恢复得好点 |
[19:35] | Sonny, you been pacing since the Burkina Faso flight. | 桑尼 你自从布基纳法索起飞后一直在踱步 |
[19:38] | Just… give yourself a rest, all right? | 你放松点 休息一下吧 好吗 |
[19:40] | Just, one-one minute we were literally talking about | 一分钟之前我们还在说 |
[19:42] | introducing our babies when we get back, and then… | 等我们回去时要带娃出来见个面 |
[19:45] | the next minute, he’s… | 然后下一分钟他就 |
[19:48] | he’s bleeding out on the battlefield. | 他就躺在那血流不止 |
[19:49] | – It’s just not right. – RAY: Well, he didn’t bleed out | -这怎么可能 -他没有血流不止 |
[19:51] | and he’s still in the fight because of you, Sonny. | 而且因为你桑尼 他还没有放弃 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but everything that Clay’s done for me, Ray, | 我知道 但是克雷为了做了那么多 雷 |
[19:55] | okay, it should’ve been me that were eating those RPGs. | 被榴弹射中的应该是我才对 |
[19:57] | You’ve got no say in that, brother. | 这不是你说了算的 兄弟 |
[19:59] | Hey, war always has the last word. | 打仗的事谁说的准 |
[20:01] | Right, Jace? | 对吧 杰森 |
[20:03] | We used to be the baddest sled dogs around. | 我们原来多厉害来着 |
[20:06] | When did Bravo become a fucking bomb magnet? | B队什么时候被炸得这么惨过 |
[20:26] | Excuse me. You need to tell me what’s going on down there. | 不好意思 你得告诉我里面什么情况了 |
[20:28] | All right? We’ve been in the dark since we got here. | 好吗 我们自打到这就什么都不知道 |
[20:30] | I am sorry, Master Chief Hayes, | 对不起海耶斯士官长 |
[20:32] | but keeping you informed | 拉什医生 |
[20:34] | – isn’t Dr.Rush’s top priority. – Look, look, look, look. | -不是只有您一个人要汇报 -听我说 |
[20:35] | That is my teammate in there. That’s my brother. | 里面那个人是我的队友 我的兄弟 |
[20:38] | He’s got a newborn and he’s got a wife back home. | 他家里还有妻子和刚出生的宝宝等着他 |
[20:40] | They deserve to know what’s going on. | 他们有权利知道情况如何了 |
[20:42] | I will make sure you’re updated as soon as we know anything. | 只要我们知道进展就会立刻告诉你 |
[20:53] | Yeah, thanks for your help. | 谢了 |
[21:03] | Any news? | 有消息了吗 |
[21:05] | Nurse is still stonewalling. | 护士还在推三阻四的 |
[21:09] | What’s got you so spooked? | 你为什么这么慌 |
[21:11] | Oh, I spotted that brain doctor from the last time we were here. | 我看到了上次来这时的那个脑科医生 |
[21:15] | You know, the one that told me my head was all fucked up. | 就是说我脑子废掉了的那个家伙 |
[21:19] | Oh. That’s the last thing you need right now. | 现在别再瞎想别的了 |
[21:20] | Master Chief Hayes? It’s time to change your dressings. | 海耶斯士官长 该给你换药了 |
[21:35] | This should last another few hours. | 这个应该能挺几小时 |
[21:39] | You’re lucky you caught a ricochet. | 幸好只是个反弹的弹片 |
[21:42] | We done here? | 完事了吗 |
[21:45] | Master Chief Hayes. I thought I saw you earlier. | 海耶斯士官长 我觉得刚才看到的是你嘛 |
[21:48] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 可真不想再在医院里见到你了 |
[21:51] | Couldn’t agree more. So let’s not. | 我也同意 所以还是别见了 |
[21:52] | How’s the head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[21:54] | Business end of an RPG blast could do a number. | 榴弹弹片那么锋利 伤害可不小 |
[21:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:58] | Your teammates report tinnitus headaches, | 你的队友出现了耳鸣头痛 |
[22:02] | even lapses in memory. | 甚至记忆力减退的情况 |
[22:04] | I find it hard to believe you made it through unscathed, | 鉴于你的病史 我觉得 |
[22:06] | given your history. | 你可能也受伤了 |
[22:07] | You know, my head must be harder than those guys’. | 可能我的脑壳比他们硬吧 |
[22:09] | I checked your jacket: | 我查看过你的外套 |
[22:12] | you never underwent the diffusion tension imaging | 你一直没有做过我推荐的 |
[22:14] | – I recommended. – Everything’s fine. | -磁共振弥散张量成像 -我没事 |
[22:16] | Like I said, if there was a problem, I’d be working it. | 我都说了 如果有问题我会处理的 |
[22:19] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 所以 如果你没事了的话 |
[22:21] | my teammate is fighting for his life. | 我得去看望队友了 他还命悬一线呢 |
[22:24] | I understand by acknowledging any TBI issues | 我理解 如果承认自己有脑损 |
[22:27] | you’d likely lose your Trident. | 可能就没法再带队了 |
[22:29] | But as I told you last time, if there is a problem, | 但我上次跟你说过 如果有问题 |
[22:31] | you need to address it before the effects become disastrous. | 你必须提早治疗 避免出现灾难性后果 |
[22:39] | – Hey. – Mm. | -嘿 -嗯 |
[22:41] | I know your stomach’s in ropes, | 我知道你没胃口 |
[22:42] | but Brian’s going to be hungry when he wakes up. | 但是布莱恩醒来后可能想吃奶 |
[22:44] | Hydrate. | 补个水 |
[22:45] | – Thank you. – Yeah. Yep, yep. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:48] | Eat and sleep. I so envy his obliviousness. | 吃了就睡 可真羡慕他什么都不用想啊 |
[22:52] | Any news? | 有消息了吗 |
[22:54] | He’s still in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[22:57] | The fact that they moved him to Germany could be a good sign. | 他们把他送到德国去可能是个好迹象 |
[23:00] | I doubt they would have transported him | 如果他的情况太糟糕的话 |
[23:02] | if his condition was too severe. | 肯定就没法转移了 |
[23:04] | Or maybe his injuries were so bad | 或者他伤得太重 |
[23:07] | that he couldn’t be treated where they were deployed. | 在当地根本治不了 |
[23:09] | I-I can’t share where they were. | 我 我不能告诉你他们当时在哪 |
[23:12] | But it is fair to say they weren’t near optimal facilities. | 但当时他们离最好的医院并不近 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:20] | Well, do we… | 我们 |
[23:22] | When do we hear? | 什么时候能有消息呢 |
[23:23] | I mean, why isn’t anyone saying anything? | 为什么谁都不肯说呢 |
[23:25] | NAIMA: Getting any answers | 雷失踪那次 |
[23:27] | when Ray went missing was like pulling teeth. | 想听到点消息简直难死了 |
[23:29] | Military is one big, happy family | 部队是个大家庭 |
[23:32] | until they go into cover-their-ass mode, | 直到他们可以打好掩护之前 |
[23:34] | put a lid on everything. | 会封锁一切消息 |
[23:35] | Well, getting to the truth, | 想知道真相 |
[23:37] | even in my position, is…a challenge. | 即便是像我这种职位都很难 |
[23:40] | Just tell me that they weren’t on some op | 你就告诉我 |
[23:41] | that I’m gonna hear about on the news, okay? | 他们不是去参与新闻会报道的行动就行 |
[23:43] | – ‘Cause I can’t handle that. – It’s doubtful. | -否则我可真接受不了 -不至于 |
[23:45] | This was a low-impact mission. | 听说是个低强度的任务 |
[23:47] | – Not for my husband, it wasn’t. – Okay. | -对我丈夫来说可不是 -好了 |
[23:48] | Look. Clay is surrounded by his brothers right now. | 克雷的兄弟们都陪着他呢 |
[23:52] | – They got him from here. – Okay. | -他们会罩着他的 -好 |
[23:54] | And we got you. | 我们罩陪着你 |
[23:56] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:01] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[24:04] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[24:10] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah. | -谢谢你们能来 -嗯 |
[24:11] | Hi. Oh, my God. | 嗨 我的天 |
[24:13] | – Hi. – How are you? | -嗨 -你怎么样了 |
[24:18] | Look, I don’t need to be Doogie Howser | 听着 我不是天才小医生 |
[24:20] | to know that more time | 我也知道 |
[24:21] | under the knife, it…it ain’t a good thing. | 手术时间越长 情况越糟糕 |
[24:25] | Well, look, however this goes, | 不管情况怎么样 |
[24:28] | people are gonna be relying on us, | 人们都指着我们呢 |
[24:30] | so keep it together. | 所以你得振作点 |
[24:31] | I never did actually, uh, | 我答应过克雷 |
[24:33] | plan that bachelor party we were always talking about for Clay. | 给他搞个单身汉派对 但一直没兑现 |
[24:40] | I tell you what, though. | 不过我跟你讲 |
[24:42] | When he gets outta here, it is gonna be | 等他出院 得给他 |
[24:44] | full Debauch-alypse. I’m talking Cabo, | 好好庆祝一番 我指的是卡博 |
[24:46] | Montreal, Vegas…Amsterdam. | 蒙特利尔 维加斯 阿姆斯特丹 |
[24:50] | Colombia was the place back in my Primetime Perry days. | 哥伦比亚是我的黄金时间佩里的日子去的地方 |
[24:54] | True, I mean, just, uh… | 没错 我是说 但是 |
[24:56] | You know, Clay and I shouldn’t go back there | 你知道 克雷和我这辈子和下辈子 |
[24:58] | for, like, a lifetime or two. Because, you know, | 都不该回去了 因为 你知道 |
[24:59] | – I mean… – Clay’s been married | -我是说 -克雷结婚有一段时间了 |
[25:01] | a while. Why don’t we, uh, throw him a babymoon? | 为什么我们不给他安排一次生娃后的度假 |
[25:03] | Go out to wine country… | 去葡萄酒产地 |
[25:05] | Oh, please, Brock, shut your mouth. | 得了吧 布洛克 闭上你的嘴 |
[25:06] | Do a spa weekend… | 来个水疗假期 |
[25:07] | Brock, you make reality | 布洛克 你让现实已经 |
[25:09] | annoying enough, so whatever you do, | 够烦人了 所以不管你做什么 |
[25:10] | don’t fuck up my delusions, too. | 别毁了我的幻想 |
[25:12] | Why don’t you two go find | 你不如去 |
[25:14] | that, uh, vending machine of yours, Sonny, and cool off? | 找找你贩卖机 桑尼 冷静一下 |
[25:17] | Yeah. You mention “babymoon” one more time | 是 你再给我提一次什么生娃后的假期 |
[25:19] | and you’ll see what happens. | 你试试看 |
[25:21] | Gonna rip that little cotton condom off your head. | 一把把你的小胡了给你揪掉 |
[25:27] | Boss. How’s that bullet wound? | 头儿 枪伤怎么样了 |
[25:30] | Lucky I didn’t have to dig that round out with my Leatherman. | 幸好我不用手术钳来挖 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I’ll live. | 是 我死不了 |
[25:37] | You sure you didn’t get any bad news in there? | 你确定没有收到什么坏消息吗 |
[25:52] | You know, on the way out to the op, | 你知道 在去执行任务的途中 |
[25:56] | Clay told me that, uh, he was stepping down | 克雷告诉我 回家之后 |
[25:58] | from Bravo when he got back home. | 他就要离开B队 |
[26:07] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[26:10] | Then things go sideways for him. | 结果他就出事了 |
[26:12] | Man, that kind of timing leads to a lifetime of “what ifs.” | 这种时刻总会让人问无数个也许 |
[26:21] | Don’t tell me Bravo 1 is blaming himself. | 别告诉我B1在自责了 |
[26:25] | This is what you do, Jace: | 你老是这样 杰斯 |
[26:27] | Adam, Nate, | 亚当 内特 |
[26:29] | hell, even when I got taken– | 甚至在我被俘虏的时候 |
[26:31] | This is on me. | 这都得怪我 |
[26:33] | Clay shouldn’t have been on that op. I fucked up. | 克雷不该出任务 我搞砸了 |
[26:37] | Commander, you got a sitrep on Spenser? | 中校 你有斯宾塞的情况汇报了吗 |
[26:39] | He’s out of surgery and resting, Master Chief. | 他出了手术室正在休养 军士长 |
[26:42] | But it’s too early to make any long-term calls. | 但是现在做长期预后还太早 |
[26:44] | Well, his leg took the brunt of those RPG blasts. | 他的腿受到了火箭弹爆炸的主要冲击 |
[26:47] | Is it salvageable? | 还有救吗 |
[26:49] | Petty Officer Spenser suffered a compound fracture, | 斯宾塞军事遭受了复合型骨折 |
[26:51] | so we’re working to repair the skeletal, | 所以我们要修复颅骨 |
[26:53] | soft tissue, nerve damage in order to restore function. | 软组织 神经损伤来修复功能 |
[26:57] | But frankly, I’m more concerned about his internal injuries. | 但是说实话 我更担心他的内伤 |
[27:00] | He has a splenic laceration, causing a surrounding hematoma. | 他的脾脏有撕裂伤 造成周围血肿 |
[27:04] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[27:06] | We don’t know yet if we have to remove the organ, | 在切除器官之后我们还不能确定 |
[27:08] | but I prefer my patients to leave | 但是我希望我的病人 |
[27:10] | with all the parts they came in with. | 能够带着他们来的时候的器官离开 |
[27:12] | So he’s not out of the woods yet. | 所以他还没脱离危险 |
[27:14] | He’s hypotensive, tachycardic and his leg wound | 他低血压 心动过速 而且腿伤 |
[27:17] | was extremely dirty, putting him at the risk of infection. | 创面污染严重 让他有感染的风险 |
[27:21] | Was he administered | 战场上给他 |
[27:22] | a broad-spectrum antibiotic in the field? | 用光谱抗生素了吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah, he just, uh…He puked it up. | 给他吃了 但是他 吐出来了 |
[27:27] | Understood. | 了解了 |
[27:29] | In any event, the next 48 hours are critical. | 无论如何 接下来的48小时至关重要 |
[27:45] | Yet another death-defying stunt by Evel Clay-nievel. | 冒险家又去鬼门关走了一遭 |
[27:48] | Most of it’s a blur. | 大部分记忆都是模糊的 |
[27:52] | Anyone tell Stella yet? | 有人告诉斯黛拉了吗 |
[27:54] | We were kind of just waiting, ’cause we didn’t know, um, | 我们还在等消息 因为我们不知道 |
[27:58] | what type of call we were gonna have to make. | 我们要做什么样的决定 |
[28:00] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[28:03] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:07] | Grateful to you all for getting me off that battlefield. | 感激你带我离开战场 |
[28:10] | Oh, Jason especially. | 特别是杰森 |
[28:12] | Bravo 1 made a dash for the ages. | B1来了一次几十年难见的单刀赴会 |
[28:14] | Well, more like a waddle with this knee. | 摇摇晃晃上梁山还差不多 |
[28:16] | Y’all gotta be pretty banged up, too | 你受的伤不轻 |
[28:19] | Dealing with some burns, | 有点烧伤 |
[28:20] | tympanic tears, | 鼓膜撕裂 |
[28:23] | respiratory issues from all the crap we inhaled. | 因为吸入的烟气造成的呼吸道问题 |
[28:26] | But…we got off easy. | 但是 我们算好的了 |
[28:28] | My bell definitely got rung. | 我的脑袋被震得不轻 |
[28:34] | Everybody else good? | 其他人都还好吗 |
[28:36] | Don’t worry about us, man. | 别担心我们 兄弟 |
[28:38] | We already got discharged. | 我们已经办好出院了 |
[28:57] | I want you… I want you all headed home | 我要你们 我要你们都汇集 |
[29:02] | The situation was reversed, | 要是情况对调 |
[29:04] | I’d be on the next plane to see Stella and Brian. | 我肯定会赶下一班飞机去见斯黛拉和布莱恩 |
[29:06] | Look, we all came in together, we all leave together | 我们一块来的 就要一块走 |
[29:13] | I think visiting hour’s over. | 我想探视时间结束了 |
[29:16] | Christie Brink-Clay needs his beauty sleep. | 金发美人要睡美容觉了 |
[29:21] | All right. | 好 |
[29:25] | Hey, Jace. | 嘿 杰斯 |
[29:27] | Hey, hold-hold up a second, man. | 等一下 兄弟 |
[29:33] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[29:34] | I didn’t want to say it in front of the boys, | 我不想在其他人面前说 |
[29:38] | but I wasn’t sure that I’d pull through here | 但是我不确定我是不是能挺过来 |
[29:43] | Yeah, but you know what? You did pull through. | 是 但是你猜怎么样 你挺过来了 |
[29:46] | You won the fight. | 你赢了战斗 |
[29:49] | We both know the battle isn’t over. | 我们都知道战斗还没解释 |
[29:55] | Docs used a lot of big words telling me that. | 医生用了不少难懂的词汇告诉我的 |
[29:59] | Can’t trust anyone | 自己写的字 |
[30:00] | who can’t even read their own handwriting. | 都认不出的人信不过 |
[30:10] | We both thought Metal was in the clear, too, right? | 我们之前也一位全金属脱离危险了 不是吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:19] | Listen, if this… | 听着 如果这次 |
[30:22] | if this is how I go, | 我就这么走了 |
[30:23] | serving my country alongside the brothers I love… | 和我的兄弟并肩作战为国捐躯 |
[30:29] | …I’m all right with that. | 我能接受 |
[30:36] | But leaving Stella and Brian behind… | 但是丢下斯黛拉和布莱恩 |
[30:39] | No. Shh, shh. | 不 别说话 别说话 |
[30:40] | Man, it’s not gonna come to that. | 兄弟 不会走到哪一步的 |
[30:42] | But if it does… | 但是如果走到哪一步 |
[30:47] | …if Stella has to hear the worst. | 如果斯黛拉收到噩耗 |
[30:52] | …there’s nobody better equipped | 没人比你 |
[30:54] | to help her in that moment than you. | 能更好地帮到她 |
[30:57] | I don’t know if that’s true. | 我不知道是不是这样 |
[31:01] | Look, you’ve got more experience | 你比任何人都对 |
[31:03] | in these situations than anyone. | 这种情况更有经验 |
[31:09] | I want the rest of Bravo there with her, too. | 我希望B队其他人也能一起陪她 |
[31:15] | Look, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[31:17] | I’m your team leader. | 我是你的队长 |
[31:19] | There’s no way in hell I’m gonna leave you here. | 我绝对不会把你丢在这 |
[31:24] | I’m not asking as a teammate. | 我不是以队员的身份求你 |
[31:27] | I’m asking as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份求你 |
[31:40] | How’s Stella holding up? | 斯黛拉怎么样了 |
[31:42] | As expected, given the situation. | 和预料的一样 考虑到情况 |
[31:45] | She’s in good hands with Naima, though. | 不过奈玛会好好好照顾她的 |
[31:48] | Just figured I’d be more useful here, | 我在这可能会更有用 |
[31:51] | digging into the ambush. | 深入调查那次埋伏 |
[31:53] | Times of crisis, we cling to what brings us comfort. | 在危机面前 我们会抓紧能给我们带来安慰的东西 |
[31:56] | I’m looking for answers, not comfort. | 我要找的是答案 不是安慰 |
[31:59] | Answers to what? | 什么的答案 |
[32:02] | You think SGS was able to just | 你觉得大萨赫勒圣伴团 |
[32:04] | slap together a coordinated attack like that? | 能够筹划这种协同作战吗 |
[32:07] | Somebody messed up | 有人出了纰漏 |
[32:09] | and they need to be held accountable. | 他们需要被问责 |
[32:12] | Believe me, I am kicking my own ass on this one, too. | 相信我 我也为这次行动自责不已 |
[32:17] | You sure that chasing down a bogeyman | 你确定寻找不存在的黑手 |
[32:19] | isn’t just a way to absolve your own guilt? | 不是开脱自己内疚的一种手段吗 |
[32:22] | Paper of yours got you new access at the Pentagon, | 你的论文让你得到了国防部的新门路 |
[32:25] | but second-guessing the decisions on this op | 但是质疑这次行动的决定 |
[32:27] | won’t win you many friends. | 不会给你赢得任何朋友 |
[32:31] | Don’t let the anger and the pain that you’re feeling right now | 别让你现在感受到的愤怒和痛苫 |
[32:36] | drive you to do something you’ll regret later. | 让你做出令自己之后后悔的事情 |
[32:44] | Discharged faster than last time. | 比上次出院还要快 |
[32:46] | Yeah, but this doesn’t feel like victory. | 是 但是这次感觉不像是胜利 |
[32:48] | Look I don’t like leaving either, | 听着 我也不想走 |
[32:50] | but you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[32:51] | Clay wants us back home with Stella, so… | 克雷想让我们回家陪斯黛拉 所以 |
[32:53] | we got our orders; that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接到命令 就得照办 |
[32:56] | When I got blowed up in Tunisia, | 我在突尼斯被炸的时候 |
[32:57] | the thought of you guys with Naima and the kids | 想到你们陪着奈玛和孩子们 |
[32:59] | definitely provided me comfort. | 绝对给我带来了安慰 |
[33:07] | Look, I wouldn’t | 听着 我 |
[33:09] | do Stella no good pacing around all anxious-like. | 焦虑地转圈子对斯黛拉没好处 |
[33:12] | Let me stay and watch over him. Okay, boss? | 让我留下来陪他 好吗 头儿 |
[33:19] | Take care of our boy. | 照顾好我们的兄弟 |
[33:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:52] | Thought everyone was homebound. | 还以为所有人都回国了 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:57] | You been out so long the boys are probably | 你昏迷那么久 |
[33:59] | almost wheels down in Vah Beach by now. | 兄弟们现在可能都到瓦阿还谈了 |
[34:04] | Miss the flight? | 错过飞机了 |
[34:07] | There’s no way I’m leaving my battle-boo. | 我绝对不会丢下我的战友 |
[34:10] | Besides, the, uh… | 另外 |
[34:13] | the recliner in the hospital rec room, | 医院休息室的靠背椅 |
[34:16] | it’s, uh, very damn comfy. | 相当舒服 |
[34:21] | You know, the…hospital’s gonna evict your squatting ass. | 你知道医院会把你这个借住的人赶走的 |
[34:25] | Between my drooling and…and my night terrors. | 就在我流口水 还有夜惊的时候 |
[34:28] | …I’m pretty sure everyone here | 我想当确定这里的人 |
[34:30] | is, uh, is pretty afraid to talk to me. | 都不敢和我说话 |
[34:36] | Hey. It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[34:38] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[34:44] | Thought you had a flight | 还以为你要赶飞机 |
[34:47] | – to go see Leanne coming up. – Yeah | -去见莉安 -是 |
[34:49] | You should be with her. | 你应该去陪她 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:54] | I love that little girl more than anything, | 我对那个小家伙的爱无以复加 |
[34:59] | but there is no way in hell that I’m leaving your side. | 但是我绝对不会离开你还是那边 |
[35:02] | Just like you didn’t adios me in Colombia. | 就像你在哥伦比亚没丢下我 |
[35:06] | – With that robe on… – Oh, yeah, that robe. | -穿着袍子 -是那个袍子 |
[35:10] | – Cowboy hat… – Mm-hmm. | -牛仔帽 -嗯 |
[35:13] | That little… that… | 还有那个 |
[35:16] | that lady holding onto your arm. | 女士挽着你的胳膊 |
[35:18] | – Oh, yeah. – She was calling you El Jefe. | -对 -她管你叫老板 |
[35:20] | El Jefe. Oh, she was hot. | 老板 她很辣 |
[35:24] | Even those RPG blasts | 就算是火箭弹也没办法把 |
[35:26] | can’t wipe that from my memory. | 那段记忆炸掉 |
[35:29] | Yeah. Knuckle-dragger to the end. | 是 死也当个风流鬼 |
[35:31] | The legacy of Sonny Quinn. | 桑尼·奎恩的遗产 |
[35:35] | I thought you learned to knock that knuckle-dragger shit off. | 我以为你在改了 |
[35:38] | Well, if it walks like a duck… | 如果走起来像鸭子 |
[35:42] | talks like a duck… | 叫起来像鸭子 |
[35:44] | That’s why you turned to Jason | 所以你才让杰森去 |
[35:47] | to be there for Stella, instead of me. | 陪斯黛拉 而不是我 |
[35:51] | Jace has been there for… | 杰森已经陪伴过多少 |
[35:55] | how many Gold Star families? | 丧亲军属了 |
[36:02] | But if I don’t, if I don’t make it out of here… | 但是如果我 如果我没离开这 |
[36:08] | …you’re the one I want looking over them. | 我希望你来照顾他们 |
[36:13] | Forever. | 直到最后 |
[36:23] | I wouldn’t entrust anyone else | 我不会托付 |
[36:25] | with the two most important people in the world to me. | 其他人来照顾世界上对我最重要的两个人 |
[36:28] | All right, well, it sure as shit’s not happening, | 那不会发生的 |
[36:29] | you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[36:31] | Do you? | 明白吗 |
[36:39] | Promise, promise that you’ll do that for me. | 答应我 答应你你会帮我 |
[36:43] | Yeah, man. All right? I promise, brother. | 没问题 我答应你 兄弟 |
[36:48] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[36:58] | It’s, uh, it’s Stella. She’s trying to FaceTime me. | 是斯黛拉 她想和我视频通话 |
[37:01] | You got enough energy for it? | 你有这个力气吗 |
[37:07] | Hey, Stella, hold-hold on one second here. | 斯黛拉 稍等一下 |
[37:10] | – Which way? – I got him right here. | -在哪儿 -他就在这里 |
[37:12] | – Oh, my God, baby! – CLAY: Hey, babe. | -天啊 宝贝 -嘿 宝贝 |
[37:18] | Are you okay? What’s happening? | 你还好吗 出什么事了 |
[37:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:23] | I’m fine, baby. | 我很好 宝贝 |
[37:25] | I can’t believe I’m talking to you. I thought that… | 不敢相信我还能跟你说上话 我以为 |
[37:30] | I didn’t know what to think. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我之前都急疯了 抱歉 |
[37:33] | Don’t worry, all right? | 别担心 好吗 |
[37:35] | I’ll be with you and Brian in no time. | 我很快就能见到你和布莱恩了 |
[37:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:48] | – What’s wrong? – Hey. Hey. Give me the phone. | -你怎么了 -嘿 把电话给我 |
[37:50] | Can someone tell me what’s happening? | 谁能告诉我出什么事了 |
[37:55] | SONNY: It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[37:56] | STELLA: Clay? What is wrong? | 克莱 怎么了 |
[37:58] | Nothing, baby. I’m… | 没什么 宝贝 我 |
[38:01] | I’m just worn out. | 我就是太累了 |
[38:03] | Then you should, you should just rest, then, okay? | 那你好好休息 好吗 |
[38:05] | And I’ll, um… | 我 |
[38:08] | I’ll call you again when-when Brian’s awake. | 等布莱恩醒了我再打给你 |
[38:12] | Just, thank God that you’re okay. | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[38:15] | I love you so much. | 我爱你 |
[38:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:29] | – Welcome home. – What’s up? | -欢迎回家 -还好吗 |
[38:39] | Hey. The, uh, mood’s a little bit | 嘿 大家的情绪 |
[38:41] | more upbeat than I expected. | 比我想的要乐观 |
[38:43] | Yeah, Stella spoke with Clay a little while ago. | 是 斯黛拉刚和克莱通过话 |
[38:45] | Sounds like he’ll be up and about in no time. | 他听起来很快就能下床走动了 |
[38:49] | Um…well, with all that Stella’s dealing with, | 嗯 斯黛拉最近压力这么大 |
[38:52] | I can see why Clay’s downplaying it. | 我明白克莱为什么报喜不报忧 |
[38:54] | How bad is he? | 他伤得有多重 |
[38:57] | He’s probably gonna be on his ass for a minute, | 估计要卧床很长一段时间 |
[38:59] | but he’ll pull through. | 但他会挺过去的 |
[39:02] | He really appreciates you, um, | 他挺感激你的 |
[39:04] | keeping things under control around here. | 在这里帮忙主持全局 |
[39:05] | Yeah. Unfortunately, I’m becoming an old pro at this. | 很不幸 这方面我已经是老手了 |
[39:10] | This one could’ve been bad, baby. | 这次情况不容乐观 宝贝 |
[39:12] | Like real bad. | 相当糟糕 |
[39:14] | I mean, getting hit hard, | 是啊 惨遭突袭 |
[39:16] | nearly losing Clay… | 克莱又差点没命 |
[39:18] | that’s a lot of emotional trauma you’ve endured. | 你们的心理得遭受多大创伤 |
[39:23] | Babe, I got my PTS under control. | 宝贝 我的创伤后遗症已经控制住了 |
[39:25] | Well, best way you can take care of others | 要想照顾别人 |
[39:27] | is by taking care of yourself first, right? | 得先要照顾好自己 对吗 |
[39:30] | – Yes, ma’am. – Okay. | -是的 长官 -好 |
[39:34] | I spoke to Emma earlier. | 我之前跟艾玛通过话 |
[39:35] | She and Brad made it back to New York in one piece. | 她和布拉德已经平安到纽约了 |
[39:40] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[39:42] | They left right after Stella’s shower | 斯黛拉的迎婴会一结束 他们就走了 |
[39:44] | so that Brad could turn his thesis in. | 以免耽误布拉德交论文 |
[39:46] | You know he’s graduating a semester early? | 你知道他准备提前一学期毕业吗 |
[39:49] | Wow. | 哇 |
[40:08] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -嘿 -嗯 |
[40:12] | However bad it was | 不管情况有多糟 |
[40:14] | how much worse it gets, I’m here for you. | 哪怕再坏下去 我都会陪在你身边 |
[40:18] | Stella’s the one that needs our help | 最需要我们帮助的是斯黛拉 |
[40:21] | She needs our help right now, | 她现在就需要我们 |
[40:22] | so we gotta be there for her, right? | 我们得陪在她身边 对吗 |
[40:32] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[40:34] | – How are you holding up? – Well, you know. | -你们还好吗 -你知道的 |
[40:36] | Getting my baby shower thank you cards out | 把迎婴派对的答谢卡准时发出去 |
[40:39] | in time is no longer stressing me out the most. | 都不算什么压力了 |
[40:42] | Been a whirlwind few days. | 这几天真是连轴转啊 |
[40:44] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:46] | Between celebrating Brian and sitting vigil for Clay… | 忙着迎接布莱恩 又忙着操持克莱的守夜 |
[40:49] | Sounds like he’s doing better. | 他听起来好像好多了 |
[40:51] | That’s what everyone keeps saying. I’m just… | 大家都这么说 可我 |
[40:53] | I’m not gonna relax until he’s home. | 只有他回家我才放得下心 |
[40:55] | Hey, Brian, look. | 嗨 布莱恩 你看 |
[40:57] | This is Daddy’s friend Jason. | 这是爸爸的朋友杰森 |
[40:59] | He’s probably why | 他可能也是 |
[41:01] | Daddy’s not in worse shape, so… | 救了爸爸一命的人 所以 |
[41:03] | – thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[41:05] | I’m starving, I haven’t eaten since the flight. | 我饿死了 下飞机还没吃过东西 |
[41:07] | – I’ll be back. – Okay. | -我去去就来 -好 |
[41:13] | With that bad knee, | 膝盖带着伤 |
[41:16] | you couldn’t have run away from Stella any faster. | 还能从斯黛拉身边跑这么快 |
[41:18] | I feel like I can’t pretend Clay’s gonna be okay | 我做不到假装克莱一切都好 |
[41:20] | when he’s not even out of the woods yet, right? | 毕竟他还没脱离险境 |
[41:23] | Yeah. Those 48 hours can’t be up soon enough. | 是的 还有48小时 度日如年 |
[41:28] | So I’m heading into Command | 我正要去司令部 |
[41:30] | to file the AAR if you want to tag along. | 提交行动报告 想一起来吗 |
[41:32] | I know this is not Bravo 1’s comfort zone. | 我知道B1呆在这不会好受 |
[41:36] | Yeah, I promised Clay I’d be here. | 我答应克莱会守在这里 |
[41:38] | I want to be here. | 我想留下来 |
[41:40] | Taking orders from Bravo 6. | B6说什么你做什么 |
[41:43] | You two have come a long way. | 你俩关系进了一大步 |
[41:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:47] | Um…Hey, Jason? | 嗯 杰森 |
[41:50] | I’m gonna call Clay. | 我要打电话给克莱 |
[41:52] | He wanted to see Brian. I’m sure he’d be happy to see you. | 他想看看布莱恩 你要不要也一起来 |
[41:58] | Heh. Howdy, Stella. | 你好啊 斯黛拉 |
[42:01] | Oh, hey, Sonny. | 哦 嘿 桑尼 |
[42:02] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[42:04] | Oh, yeah, he-he’s doing just fine. | 哦 他 他情况不错 |
[42:06] | Old, uh, Rip Blond Winkle’s | 金发版烂柯人 |
[42:06] | 《Rip Van Winkle》是美国作家华盛顿·欧文的短篇小说, 主人公一觉睡了二十年,错过了美国独立战争。 | |
[42:08] | having some sweet dreams right now. | 这会儿正在做美梦呢 |
[42:10] | But when he wakes up | 但等他醒了 |
[42:11] | I’ll be sure to have… | 我敢说会 |
[42:13] | – He’s crashing. – He’s gonna code. | -他不行了 -他要心肺呼吸骤停了 |
[42:15] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[42:16] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[42:17] | Brakes up, let’s move. | 收起踏板 快转移 |
[42:18] | Sonny, what is it? What’s-what’s… | 桑尼 怎么了 什么 |
[42:20] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[42:22] | Code blue. | 需要抢救 |
[42:23] | Code blue. | 需要抢救 |
[42:24] | – Bag on. – Clay? | -充气袋 -克莱 |
[42:26] | – Code blue. – Clay! | -需要抢救 -克莱 |
[42:44] | I-I just talked to him. This doesn’t make any sense. | 我刚刚还在跟他说话 说不通啊 |
[42:46] | It’s okay. | 别担心 |
[42:48] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[42:53] | Hey, Sonny. | 嘿 桑尼 |
[42:55] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[42:56] | I don’t know, Jace. He looked, uh… | 我不知道 杰斯 他看着 |
[42:59] | He looked really bad. | 情况很不好 |
[43:01] | His eyes, um… | 他的眼神 |
[43:03] | his eyes looked lifeless. | 他的眼神都散了 |
[43:05] | All right, look, what are they telling you? | 好吧 医生是怎么说的 |
[43:07] | His leg’s infected, | 他的腿部感染 |
[43:09] | and his, uh… | 还有 |
[43:10] | his blood pressure was crashing. | 他的血压下降得厉害 |
[43:13] | It’s…sepsis. | 是败血症 |
[43:15] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[43:16] | Septic shock. | 感染性休克 |
[43:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:20] | Listen, Stella is a mess, man. | 听着 斯黛拉整个人都不好了 |
[43:22] | She’s having a hard time holding on, here, | 她快崩溃了 |
[43:24] | so the minute that they tell you | 所以一旦克莱情况稳定 |
[43:25] | that Clay is stable, you call her. | 你就打电话给她 |
[43:27] | Yep. | 好的 |
[43:28] | Yep. I’m on it. | 没问题 我盯着 |
[43:30] | JASON: Listen, Sonny. | 听着 桑尼 |
[43:32] | If it’s bad news, you call me. Understand? | 要是有坏消息 先打给我 懂吗 |
[43:34] | Un-fucking-believable. | 我真他妈就不信了 |
[43:38] | Fuck. What the fuck. | 妈的 真见鬼 |
[43:40] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[43:42] | How bad is septic shock? | 感染性休克有多严重 |
[43:48] | He’s in good hands. | 医生已经在努力了 |
[43:50] | Just stay positive. | 乐观点 |
[43:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:03] | Still no word? | 还是没消息 |
[44:05] | Nope. | 没有 |
[44:07] | It’s been three hours. | 这都三个小时了 |
[44:15] | I-I, uh… | 我 |
[44:16] | I know how much Clay means to you. | 我知道克莱对你有多重要 |
[44:18] | How much they all m…mean to you. | 他们对你有多重要 |
[44:21] | And I also know that “ignore and override” | 我也知道 视而不见 |
[44:24] | isn’t the best way to deal with tragedy. | 不是处理悲伤的最好方法 |
[44:27] | I’ve…been there myself | 这是我的经验之谈 |
[44:30] | more times than I care to remember. | 多到我都记不清了 |
[44:36] | You know there’s nothing you can do right now to make it better, | 你现在做什么也无济于事的 你知道吧 |
[44:39] | So…. | 所以 |
[44:41] | Only things you can do to make it worse: | 但你知道做什么会雪上加霜吗 |
[44:43] | putting up walls, shutting others out, | 筑起心墙 把他人拒之门外 |
[44:46] | blaming yourself… | 把错误揽在自己身上 |
[45:06] | Don’t do this, please. | 别这么做 拜托 |
[45:10] | I know you didn’t show up on my doorstep the other day | 我知道你那天出现在我家门口 |
[45:12] | just to have somebody to share the good times with, right? | 并不是只想找个人共度春宵 对吗 |
[45:17] | You’re right. I know, I’m sorry. I really am. | 说得对 我知道 对不起 真的 |
[45:20] | I’m sorry. I am, just, um… | 很抱歉 我只是 |
[45:24] | I’m to blame. | 我确实是罪魁祸首 |
[45:25] | I made a bad call. | 我做了一个错误的决定 |
[45:27] | Yeah. From what I’ve heard, it’s thanks to you | 是 但据我所知 多亏了你 |
[45:29] | that Bravo even made it off the battlefield. | B队才能活着下战场 |
[45:31] | You know, Clay’s fighting for his life right now | 但要不是我犯了错 克莱也不用 |
[45:33] | because of me. | 跟死神殊死搏斗 |
[45:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[45:42] | If I stood down when I learned about my TBI… | 如果在当初得知我的创伤性脑损伤时就退出 |
[45:48] | …Clay would’ve been on his family leave like he planned. | 克莱早就去休探亲假了 |
[45:54] | The reason why he stuck around was to watch over me | 他留下来 是为了确保我和B队 |
[45:57] | and Bravo | 不出差错 |
[45:59] | I know exactly how you feel. | 这种感受我完全理解 |
[46:02] | But I also now know… | 但我现在也知道 |
[46:08] | …that anyone who put their trust in me | 那些信任了我 |
[46:11] | and paid the ultimate price, | 并为此付出代价的人 |
[46:13] | I wasn’t the one who took anything from them. | 夺走他们生命的不是我 |
[46:16] | It was this fucking war. | 要怪这场该死的战争 |
[46:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:23] | It was this fucking war. | 要怪这场该死的战争 |
[46:25] | Let’s get back inside, okay? | 我们回去吧 |
[46:30] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[46:36] | It’s Sonny. | 是桑尼打来的 |
[46:38] | Why is he calling you? | 他为什么要打给你 |
[46:42] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[46:55] | What is it? | 怎么样了 |
[46:57] | Clay’s been stabilized. | 克莱情况稳定了 |
[47:06] | What are you not telling me? | 那你为什么吞吞吐吐 |
[47:13] | Well, the infection was spreading. | 感染扩散了 |
[47:15] | So the doctors did what was necessary | 所以医生为了救他的命 |
[47:18] | in order to save his life. | 做了该做的事 |