时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Infection was spreading, so the doctors did | 感染扩散了 所以医生做了 |
[00:11] | what was necessary in order to save his life. | 必要的事情来拯救他的生命 |
[00:13] | The Navy destroyer USS Crampton | 海军驱逐舰科兰普敦号 |
[00:15] | was hit yesterday with three Russian Kornet rockets | 昨天被三枚俄制短号火箭弹击中 |
[00:17] | 20 American sailors were killed in the attack. | 20名美军水手在袭击中丧生 |
[00:20] | The other warrants heard a buzz that | 另一名准尉听说 |
[00:22] | Command’s under pressure to restructure. | 指挥部受到了重组的压力 |
[00:24] | Meaning at least one team is going to get decommissioned. | 意味着有一支队伍可能被退役 |
[00:26] | Our first op without Clay could be our last op. | 我们第一次不带克雷出任务就可能成为我们最后一次 |
[00:32] | – How long have you been…? – A minute 57. | -你站了多长时间 -一分钟五十七秒 |
[00:36] | 58 59 58… 59… | |
[00:38] | My God, two minutes. | 天呐 两分钟 |
[00:39] | The payment for the rockets | 火箭弹的支付方式是匿名的 |
[00:41] | is anonymous, but we traced it to Northern Syria. | 但是我们追踪到了叙利亚北部 |
[00:44] | It’s the Wild West of extremist groups. | 那里是极端组织的狂野西部 |
[00:46] | How’s everything going with your noggin? | 你的脑袋怎么样了 |
[00:48] | Seems like this new stem cell infusion thing seems to be, uh, | 看样子干细胞静滴 |
[00:52] | getting me the best results so far. | 对我的效果最好 |
[00:53] | This decommissioning is more than a rumor. | 这次退役不只是谣言 |
[00:57] | Anything on Bravo? | 有B队的消息吗 |
[00:58] | They’re part of the conversation. | 谈话中提到过 |
[01:02] | Yeah, that was slow, huh? | 是 那可真慢 |
[01:03] | Whole session fucking sucked! | 整个演习都一塌糊涂 |
[01:08] | Slow clearing doors, | 进门迟缓 |
[01:09] | sloppy clearing rooms. | 清屋草率 |
[01:11] | Come on, guys, we’re talking about basic shit. | 拜托 各位 这都是基础 |
[01:13] | It’s hard to get up for sim rounds and rentemies | 在B队可能执行完最后一次任务的时候 |
[01:15] | when Bravo might have run its last op. | 很难提起精神来演习 |
[01:17] | Excuses are like assholes, okay, Sonny? | 借口多一个都嫌多 好吗 桑尼 |
[01:19] | How the hell we supposed to stay front-sight focused | 指挥部不让我出任务 |
[01:20] | when Command has kept us in limbo, okay? | 我们要怎么专注在眼前的事情 |
[01:22] | For the past two weeks over this decommissioning. | 为了退役的事情已经两周的时间 |
[01:24] | Last I heard, | 我最后听说 |
[01:25] | it’s between us and Foxtrot who gets broken down for parts. | 要在我们和F队之间决定哪队解散 |
[01:27] | See? Look. | 听见没 看 |
[01:29] | Right there. | 就是这样 |
[01:30] | Command is treating us like a damn finale of a reality show. | 指挥部把我们当成真人秀的大结局一样 |
[01:32] | Just shitcan us or get off the pot. | 不是砍掉就是束之高阁 |
[01:34] | Should just do this Thunderdomestyle. | 应该搞场角斗 |
[01:36] | Two teams enter, one team leaves. | 两支队伍进去 一支队伍出来 |
[01:38] | Yeah. Years of dining out on our wins | 是 享用了这么多年我们成功的 |
[01:41] | and this is how they repay us. | 成果他们就是这样报答我们的 |
[01:42] | You really think Bravo’s at risk, Jace? | 你真的觉得B队有危险吗 杰斯 |
[01:44] | – Just ’cause we’re down a man? – Think about it, Brock. | -因为我们少了一个人 -想想看 布洛克 |
[01:46] | Doesn’t look good when they cycle over our OIC | 他们把我们的主管军官 |
[01:48] | to Echo Team, does it? | 换到E队不是好迹象 是不是 |
[01:50] | Soto’s time was up anyway, Jace. | 索托的时间本来也到了 杰斯 |
[01:52] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[01:53] | All right, so that doesn’t mean anything | 好吧 所以这什么也说明不了 |
[01:54] | And rumor has it Foxtrot’s | 传言说F队的 |
[01:56] | got drama between its senior guys. | 领队之间有矛盾 |
[01:58] | That’s a mark against them. – | 这得记他们一笔 |
[02:00] | Yeah, okay, it’s not like Bravo has been drama-free. | 是 好的 又不是说B队内部就风平浪静 |
[02:04] | Man… | 老天 |
[02:08] | Any word from Mandy? | 曼蒂有消息吗 |
[02:09] | I heard from her five days ago, Ray. | 我五天前听到了她的消息 雷 |
[02:11] | You know how it is, | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[02:12] | remote location, hard to get a signal. | 地点偏远 很难接到信号 |
[02:14] | Saw some news | 看了新闻 |
[02:15] | about what’s going on in Afghanistan. | 知道了阿富汗的消息 |
[02:17] | Violent as ever, Ray. | 还是一样的暴力 雷 |
[02:18] | How many times you tell your kids | 你多少次和你的孩子说 |
[02:19] | not to pay attention to the news… | 在你出任务的时候 |
[02:21] | – …while you’re deployed? | 不要看新闻 |
[02:22] | When was the last time | 你上次听自己的建议 |
[02:24] | I listened to my own advice, Ray, hmm? | 是什么时候 雷 嗯 |
[02:26] | Look, brother, you’ve been holding it down. | 听着 兄弟 你一直在掌控局面 |
[02:30] | All right? You’ve been taking | 从容应对 |
[02:32] | this whole team roulette thing in stride, | 队伍解散的事情 |
[02:34] | keeping up with your treatments, | 跟进你的治疗 |
[02:35] | checking in on Clay. | 查看雷的情况 |
[02:38] | Control what you can control. | 控制你能控制的东西 |
[02:46] | Do you have the bottles? | 瓶子拿好了吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I’m just packing them up. | 拿好了 正在打包 |
[02:50] | You’re gonna go in here. | 你坐这里 |
[02:52] | Got him in his car seat? | 把他放进车座了吗 |
[02:54] | He’s gonna be. | 就好了 |
[02:55] | Here we go, here we go, here we go. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[02:57] | He’s gonna be all wubbied and blankied | 马上就准备好玩具和坛子 |
[03:01] | in just a second. Lean back, honey. | 向后靠 亲爱的 |
[03:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:04] | See, it’s words like that | 你看 就是这样哄小孩的话 |
[03:06] | that make it so damn refreshing | 让历时性叙事学这种专业词汇 |
[03:07] | to say words like diachronic narratology. | 听起来让人耳目一新 |
[03:09] | I’m just glad that you’re back | 很高兴你又回到 |
[03:11] | at a place where people pay you to say that. | 别人花钱让你讲这些话的地方 |
[03:12] | Minimally, but yes. | 不多 但是说得没错 |
[03:14] | Brian is gonna be so psyched when he learns | 布莱恩要是知道他的父母 |
[03:16] | that his parents chose such underpaid professions. | 选了收入这么微薄的工作肯定会很兴奋的 |
[03:18] | We’re teaching him how much you make | 我们在教他收入比不上 |
[03:19] | is not as important as loving what you do. | 做你喜爱的事情 |
[03:24] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是 |
[03:26] | No, stop. Seriously, babe. | 不 别说了 说真的 亲爱的 |
[03:28] | Look. Everything that you’ve done for me, I’m… | 听着 你为了我做了这么多 我 |
[03:31] | I’m happy that you have something of your own again. | 我很高兴你能有自己的事业 |
[03:33] | It hasn’t been too hard for you? | 你应付起来有困难吗 |
[03:36] | With your schedule this week, picking him up from day care, | 按照你这周的日程 把他从日托接回来 |
[03:38] | and being with him on your own after? | 之后还要一个人照顾他 |
[03:40] | No. | 不 |
[03:41] | Plan the dive, dive the plan. | 做好计划 全心投入 |
[03:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[03:45] | But…but Brian and I got to go, okay? | 但是 但是布莱恩和我得走了 好吧 |
[03:47] | – Yeah. – You don’t want me left-footed | -是 -你可不希望我用左脚开车 |
[03:48] | driving against the clock. | 还赶时间 |
[03:49] | No, I don’t want you doing that. No. | 不 我不希望你那么做 不 |
[03:54] | Hey, dude. All right. See you. | 兄弟 好了 回头见 |
[03:56] | – Bye, honey. – Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[04:01] | Bravo gets the axe, | B队被解散 |
[04:02] | and all of us are gonna get scattered to other teams. | 我们所有人都会被分配到其他队伍 |
[04:06] | What does that mean for Jason? | 这对杰森意味着什么 |
[04:07] | No clue, actually. | 说真的 不清楚 |
[04:09] | You know, every unit, they… | 你知道 每个小队 他们 |
[04:11] | they already got really solid team leaders. | 都已经有了可靠的队长 |
[04:14] | Yeah, well… | 是 |
[04:15] | You imagine Jace slotting in as someone’s second-in-command? | 您能想象杰斯当二把手吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:20] | I don’t know what’s harder to digest, you know? | 我不知道哪个更难消化 |
[04:22] | Someone giving Jason orders, or him accepting them. | 是别人指挥杰斯 还是他接受命令 |
[04:27] | They got two quarterbacks, and you got none. | 他们有两个四分卫 你一个都没有 |
[04:30] | It’s likelier they force him to an ops chief’s desk. | 更有可能他们逼他去干行动主管 |
[04:33] | No, you saw what happened to him last time, | 不 你看到他上次怎么做的了 |
[04:36] | and that was his choice. | 那还是他自己选择的 |
[04:37] | I shudder at the idea of what it’s gonna do to him this time. | 一想到他们怎么处置他我就后怕 |
[04:41] | He must feel like he’s fighting for his operating life, huh? | 他肯定觉得在为自己的作战生涯抗争 |
[04:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:47] | What? | 什么 |
[04:48] | All that pencil-pushing get your carpal tunnel fired up? | 处理文书工作腕骨综合征犯了吗 |
[04:50] | Working out the old gift | 活动活动 |
[04:51] | from Fallujah that keeps on giving. | 缓解费卢贾的老伤 |
[04:53] | How you doing, Spenser? | 你怎么样了 斯宾塞 |
[04:55] | Heard Quinn’s been up here bothering you every session. | 听说奎因每次你复健的时候都去烦你 |
[04:58] | Oh, shit yeah. | 当然 |
[04:59] | Can’t shake him, sir. | 甩都甩不掉 长官 |
[05:00] | And you must be doing some work, too. | 你也一定下了不少功夫 |
[05:02] | Your knuckles are barely scraping the ground. | 你都没有以前那么笨拙了 |
[05:03] | Oh, yeah, you know, | 是 你知道 |
[05:05] | a few more sessions and I just might get opposable thumbs. | 再来几次我没准就长出对生的手指了呢 |
[05:09] | Hopefully that’s before Bravo becomes extinct. | 希望那是在B队被解散之前 |
[05:11] | Decommissioning has got all of Command on edge. | 解散的事情让指挥部很紧张 |
[05:16] | Except for you, Spenser. | 除了你之外 斯宾塞 |
[05:18] | I heard about you putting in to be a Green Team instructor. | 我听说你申请去绿队做教官 |
[05:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:24] | You know, this job, there aren’t many sure things. | 你知道 这份工作 没有什么确定的事情 |
[05:29] | But in three months, | 但是三个月之内 |
[05:31] | when that new class starts, | 新班级开课的时候 |
[05:33] | there’s no one I’d rather have standing before them. | 你是我的最佳人选 |
[05:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[05:43] | At least one of Bravo will still have a job. | 至少有一个B队成员还有工作 |
[05:59] | – Bravo should be the team. – Excuse me? | -应该让B队来 -你说什么 |
[06:01] | We are the ones who recovered the intel | 是我们搜集到了 |
[06:03] | from the Cramptonbombing, okay? | 科兰普敦袭击案的情报 好吗 |
[06:04] | Bravo should have the target package. | B队应该得到情报包裹 |
[06:06] | – You know that. – You know that I have no say | -你知道的 -你知道我决定不了哪一队 |
[06:07] | in what team gets a target package. | 得到情报包裹 |
[06:10] | Plus, there isn’t one. There’s a Syrian IP address | 再者说 也没有包裹 有一个叙利亚的IP地址 |
[06:11] | that purchased the weapons used for the attack. | 购买了袭击中使用的武器 |
[06:13] | You have built target packages out of less back in the day, | 过去更少的情报你也能打包成包裹 |
[06:16] | and Bravo always delivered. | B队也从来没有失手 |
[06:18] | You want a fishing expedition in Northern Syria? | 你想要去叙利亚北部碰运气吗 |
[06:20] | You’d be trying to turn a breadcrumb into a meal, | 你这是要在群敌环伺的地区 |
[06:22] | surrounded by a dozen enemy groups. | 追查飘渺的线索 |
[06:24] | You don’t want that kind of recklessness. | 你不会希望做那种鲁莽的事情的 |
[06:25] | – I just told you I did. – This is precisely | -我刚跟你说我乐意的 -这正是 |
[06:28] | the kind of high-risk, low-reward mission | 我希望终止的高风险 |
[06:29] | that I’m trying to put an end to. | 低回报任务 |
[06:34] | Okay, so, what is it? | 好吧 所以 要怎么样 |
[06:35] | What’s the alternative for us? Huh? What? | 我们该怎么做 嗯 怎么做 |
[06:39] | I know that you think that catching an op for Bravo | 我知道你认为给B队接任务 |
[06:41] | is gonna keep the team together, | 能让队伍团结在一起 |
[06:42] | – but it is out of my hands. – Okay, I guess that | -但是这我决定不了 -好吧 看来 |
[06:44] | your new job means that Bravo’s problems | 你的新工作意味着B队的问题 |
[06:46] | aren’t your problems anymore. | 不是你的问题了 |
[06:48] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[07:01] | I understand. Okay. Thank you. | 我明白 好了 谢谢你 |
[07:04] | Babe. | 亲爰的 |
[07:05] | Look, I found a way to fit | 听着 我找到了一个 |
[07:07] | another meditation space near the client intake. | 在接诊区再安排一个冥想区的办法 |
[07:10] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[07:12] | Who was that on the phone? | 谁打的电话 |
[07:15] | The property management company. | 地产管理公司 |
[07:16] | There’s a problem. | 有点问题 |
[07:18] | Your employer flagged the application for review. | 你的雇主将申请标记为有待评估 |
[07:20] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -认真的吗 -是 |
[07:22] | The Navy’s putting up a roadblock? | 海军那边设阻 |
[07:24] | You have told me | 你告诉我 |
[07:25] | Command gets touchy about operators’ finances. | 指挥部对作战人员的财政状况很敏感 |
[07:27] | Yeah, if they think they’re running guns | 是 那是他们觉得他们在走私军火 |
[07:29] | or trying to take kickbacks. | 或者吃回扣的时候 |
[07:32] | I swear there’s less scrutiny | 我发誓击毙敌人 |
[07:33] | on taking lives than saving them. | 都没有救人的手续多 |
[07:36] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[07:37] | So, what do we do? | 所以 我能怎么做 |
[07:41] | Someone at base we can talk with to straighten it out? | 能和基地的人谈谈把这件事摆平吗 |
[07:43] | I thought all of Command’s attention | 我以为指挥部的注意力全都放在 |
[07:45] | was on keeping Bravo in purgatory. I… | 雪藏B队上了 我 |
[07:48] | I’ll get into it. | 我去查查 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:03] | Sir, if you have a moment? | 长官 你有空吗 |
[08:06] | I’d like to discuss the intel on the USS Cramptonattack. | 我想要谈谈科兰普敦号的事情 |
[08:09] | Something new? | 有新情况吗 |
[08:11] | Last I heard, all we had was an anonymous Syrian IP | 据我听说 我们只知道一个匿名叙利亚IP地址 |
[08:14] | – that purchased the weapons. – The workup on that IP says | -购买了军火 -对IP地址进行的调查 |
[08:16] | it’s linked to an unknown but active network based in Syria, | 指明该地址和一个先前未知但是活跃在叙利亚的组织有关联 |
[08:19] | which I believe is enough to send a team to do SA work | 我认为足够让队伍去进行实地调查 |
[08:22] | and develop more intel. | 获取更多情报 |
[08:25] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[08:27] | would it happen to be Bravo Team that you’d recommend deploying? | 您能建议调派B队吗 |
[08:30] | They were the team whose SSE delivered the intel. | 是他们的敏感地点调查获取了情报 |
[08:34] | You know, they’re not your team anymore, Lieutenant. | 你知道 他们已经不是你的队伍了 上尉 |
[08:35] | You don’t owe them anything. | 你不欠他们什么 |
[08:37] | What is owed is a response to 20 sailors’ lives being taken. | 你所亏欠的是给二十个水手一个答复 |
[08:40] | And if we don’t hit back, we encourage more attacks | 如果我们不反击 我们就是怂恿 |
[08:43] | by other groups or nations, | 其他组织和国家进行袭击 |
[08:45] | without fear of any repercussions. | 而不用担心后果 |
[08:46] | Couple months ago, that white paper you wrote | 几个月前 你写的白皮书 |
[08:49] | argued against the “mowing the grass” type of quagmire | 中反对任务可能演变成的例行除草式的 |
[08:51] | that this mission could turn into. | 困局 |
[08:54] | I trust you wouldn’t let your loyalty to Bravo | 我相信你对B队的忠诚 |
[08:56] | cloud your professional judgment. | 不会影响你的判断 |
[08:58] | I’m merely advocating the best strategic move, sir. | 我只是提出最好的战略决策 长官 |
[09:04] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[09:08] | Jace, | 杰森 |
[09:10] | getting buzzed in mean we’re getting split up or spun up? | 都被叫进来意味着我们要分道扬镳还是要出任务 |
[09:13] | Think they brought us in to drop the hammer? | 你觉得他们让我们进来是为了给我们沉重一击吗 |
[09:15] | I got no clue. | 不知道啊 |
[09:17] | You know? And I saw Ray in here about an hour ago | 我看见雷一小时之前 |
[09:19] | heading to our team room with the brass, so… | 跟着高级官员去我们的小组房间了 所以 |
[09:21] | Are they consulting | 不知道他们是不是 |
[09:22] | the Jason whisperer on how to break the news | 跟能和杰森说上话的人商量如何想办法 |
[09:24] | with the least amount of damage to the furnishing? | 小心传达消息 尽量避免所有装备都被砸了 |
[09:27] | Mm. Could just… | 也可能 |
[09:28] | Could just be briefing Ray on an op. | 也可能就是给雷做个行动简报 |
[09:30] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[09:31] | Could work out nice and clean | 如果能让我们一起 |
[09:32] | if they keep us together. | 那肯定会干净利落 |
[09:33] | You know, all we need is a Bravo 6. | 我们需要的只是B队第六个人 |
[09:35] | Foxtrot’s low man on the pole there, he’s, uh… | 也许是F队资历最浅的那个家伙 |
[09:37] | he’s only been off Green Team for a month. | 他刚离开绿队一个月 |
[09:39] | Right, exactly. | 没错 |
[09:41] | Just point the kid in the direction where to shoot | 告诉那孩子该往哪打 |
[09:42] | and he won’t ask questions, right? | 然后他就乖乖照做 对吧 |
[09:43] | We can show him how Bravo rolls. | 我们可以让他看看B队的作风 |
[09:45] | It’d be like molding a piece of…clay. | 就像在做一件陶器(克雷)一样 |
[09:47] | Can you please shut your mouth? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[09:49] | Okay, listen, boys. | 听着兄弟们 |
[09:50] | It’s all talk, right? | 就只是谈话而已 好吗 |
[09:53] | So let’s get in there. Here we go. | 所以我们进去听听呗 走吧 |
[09:55] | All right. Come on. | 好的 加油 |
[09:57] | I just hope that this isn’t Bravo’s death march. | 真希望不是B队走向死亡之旅 |
[10:09] | Lieutenant Davis, you feeling homesick already | 戴维斯上尉 你是已经开始想家了吗 |
[10:11] | or you here to deliver Bravo’s eulogy? | 还是过来给B队念悼词的 |
[10:14] | My new role supports intel for all DEVGRU. | 我的新职位要支持所有海军特种作战小组 |
[10:16] | That mean you’ve found something to task Bravo with? | 那这意思是不是你给B队找了项任务呢 |
[10:19] | Bravo Team will be departing | B队会被调遣 |
[10:21] | on a long-term special activities op, | 执行一项长期特殊行动 |
[10:24] | with Warrant Officer Perry as OIC. | 由佩里士官长负责 |
[10:27] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -太好了 |
[10:28] | Long-term, as in…? | 长期的意思是 |
[10:30] | Well, I knew that cheese | 我就知道B队 |
[10:32] | wasn’t gonna fall off Bravo’s cracker. | 不会突然被叫停的 |
[10:34] | All right, settle in. | 好了 坐好 |
[10:36] | – Let’s get started. – I’m sorry, Omar? | -我们马上开始 -不好意思 奥马尔吗 |
[10:40] | Your team got disbanded? | 你的小组解散了吗 |
[10:42] | Foxtrot 2 is, what, tapping out to be | F队的二把手被赶出 |
[10:44] | in an ops chief desk, is that what it is? | 去做行动主管的桌子了 是这么回事吗 |
[10:46] | Oh, hell no. | 当然不是 |
[10:48] | Unicorn like me’s too valuable | 像我这种优秀人才 |
[10:49] | for Command to put out to pasture. | 指挥部才不会流放呢 |
[10:52] | Senior Chief Hamza | 二级军士长哈姆扎 |
[10:53] | will be a new, permanent addition | 将成为B队长期的 |
[10:54] | to Bravo Team. | 新增人员 |
[10:58] | I realize I’m not as young | 我知道自己既不年轻 |
[10:59] | or pretty as the tadpole you were probably expecting, | 也不帅气 不是你们心目中的好新人 |
[11:01] | but I’m glad to be part of Bravo. | 但我很高兴能加入B队 |
[11:14] | SOCOM’s number one priority is identifying | 特种作战司令部的重中之重 |
[11:15] | and bringing to justice the group responsible for | 是确认并且抓捕袭击美国海军巡洋舰科兰普顿号的 |
[11:17] | – the attack on the USS Crampton. – An IP address | -恐怖分子 -我们的行动线索 |
[11:19] | that purchased the Russian weapons used in the attack | 基于向俄罗斯购买并用于此次袭击中的 |
[11:22] | is our actionable lead. | 武器买家IP地址 |
[11:23] | The address was here, outside Qamishli, Syria. | 地址在叙利亚的卡米什利 |
[11:27] | The buyer’s identity is unknown, | 买家身份信息未知 |
[11:28] | but their digital activity suggests that they are | 但是电子行为显示 |
[11:31] | a part of a robust network. | 他们隶属于一个强大组织 |
[11:33] | Most likely ISIS, but it could be a dozen other groups. | 非常像伊斯兰国 但可能还同时有其它组织 |
[11:35] | The region’s been a hotbed | 在叙利亚内战期间 |
[11:37] | of extremist activity throughout the Syrian civil war. | 该地区一直是极端主义活动的温床 |
[11:39] | Strange that any of those groups | 奇怪的是 他们为什么会 |
[11:40] | would hit a target so far away. | 袭击离自己如此遥远的目标 |
[11:42] | Someone’s getting chesty. | 看来有人太自负了 |
[11:43] | Exactly Suggests the group | 没错 我认为这些极端主义分子 |
[11:44] | has dangerous ambitions beyond the Syrian border. | 的野心可能不局限于叙利亚境内 |
[11:46] | Talking about you opening your damn mouth. | 你可真特么爱接话 |
[11:48] | Oh, shit. Walked right into that one. | 见鬼 撞你枪口上了 |
[11:51] | You’ll be deploying | 你们将会被派遣到 |
[11:53] | to the city of Kobani | 科巴尼 |
[11:54] | with the objective of identifying | 目标是确认 |
[11:55] | the group responsible for the attack | 对此次袭击负责的恐怖组织 |
[11:57] | and degrading their capabilities. | 对他们进行打击 |
[11:59] | Bravo will be the only Americans in North Syria. | B队将会成为被叙利亚唯一的美国部队 |
[12:03] | You’ll be operating in a blackside capacity. | 你们将会秘密进行行动 |
[12:05] | Which means no QRF, no air support, | 也就是说 没有快速反应部队 没有空中支援 |
[12:07] | and no stateside TOC during missions. | 行动时也没有国内战术指挥中心支持 |
[12:09] | High-wire act without a net. | 风险巨大还没有支援 |
[12:10] | Well, ops desk is safer, Omar. | 坐办公室更安全 奥尔马 |
[12:15] | Wheels up in two hours. | 两小时后出发 |
[12:21] | Foxtrot did a hitch in this same spot a couple years back. | 几年前 F队也去过同一地点 |
[12:23] | Know my way around. | 我比较熟悉那边 |
[12:25] | It’d be a good asset to have, right, Jace…? | 那可太好了 是不是杰森 |
[12:29] | I thought we were getting a sled puppy, | 我还以为会来一个百依百顺的新兵蛋子呢 |
[12:31] | not Foxtrot number two. | 没想到是F队的二把手 |
[12:32] | Boy, is it gonna be like Thirty Mike | 这家伙的 跟三十麦克似的 |
[12:35] | and have him think he knows more than Bravo? | 刚来就以为他比B队懂得还多 |
[12:36] | Well…Omar’s got a mouth, | 奥马尔是个大嘴巴 |
[12:38] | but he’s nothing like Thirty. | 但他跟三十不一样 |
[12:40] | Right, Jace? You’ve known him for years. | 对吧 杰森 你认识他好多年了 |
[12:41] | Hmm, never been in the fight with him, | 从没跟他并肩作战过 |
[12:43] | so I don’t fucking know him. | 所以我特么不了解 |
[12:45] | He’s a high-speed operator, Jace. | 他行动速度很快 杰森 |
[12:46] | I mean, you don’t kick doors in | 不在状态 |
[12:48] | as long as he has without being dialed in. | 是不可能干这么久的 |
[12:50] | Besides, bringing him on | 再说了 让他加入 |
[12:52] | is a small price to pay for keeping Bravo intact, right? | 也算是我们留住B队付出的小小代价吧 对吧 |
[12:55] | Yeah, for now. | 暂时是吧 |
[12:58] | The hell does that mean? | 这话啥意思 |
[12:59] | Omar is dialed in. | 奥马尔在状态 |
[13:00] | He clocks how I’m leaning into you guys, | 他会记录我对你们的依赖程度 |
[13:02] | he’s gonna uncover my head issues. | 他会发现我头部有问题 |
[13:04] | – He’s not coming for you, Jace. – Yeah. | -他不是冲你来的 杰森 -行吧 |
[13:06] | It’s not just me that I’m worried about, Ray. | 我担心的不是我自己 雷 |
[13:08] | You’re heading back to Raqqa Jacques, where you almost had | 你要回到拉卡·雅各的所在地 |
[13:10] | your ticket punched, right? | 你在那差点被人杀了 对吧 |
[13:11] | What if your, your PTS flares up | 如果你的创伤后综合征 |
[13:13] | in front of Omar? Then what? | 在奥尔马面前发作了怎么办 之后会怎样 |
[13:15] | This guy is a politician, Ray, all right? | 这家伙是搞政治的 雷 明白吗 |
[13:17] | You said it for yourself, huh? He had issues with Foxtrot 1. | 你自己说过对吧 他跟F队的一把手有过节 |
[13:21] | Now I got to deal with this new fuckstick, right? | 现在我特么要对付这么个混蛋 |
[13:23] | Lead Bravo into hell | 我要带着B队执行任务 |
[13:25] | while constantly looking over my shoulder? | 还特么要不停的小心提防这家伙 |
[13:26] | No, fucking thanks. | 我特么才不干 |
[13:33] | Heard Bravo beat the reaper. | 听说B队打败了死神 |
[13:37] | I was expecting a few more smiles. | 还以为你们会高兴呢 |
[13:39] | Well, uh, please tell me that your leg grew back | 真希望你能告诉我们你的腿长回来了 |
[13:41] | and we get you instead of the new guy. | 这样我们就可以跟你并肩作战了 而不是跟那个家伙一起 |
[13:42] | Oh, no, man, I’m just here to clear out my cage. | 我就是来收拾东西的 |
[13:47] | Yeah, we’re spinning up in two hours. | 我们两小时之后就要出发了 |
[13:49] | Gonna be a long one. | 这次时间短不了 |
[13:51] | I wasn’t gonna be rolling with you guys anyways, remember? | 反正我也不可能再跟你们一起出任务了 |
[13:54] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:56] | I don’t care where Bravo’s going. | 我不管你们去哪 |
[13:57] | Just stay safe, huh? | 一定注意安全 听见没 |
[13:58] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[14:01] | Hey, sorry about your bad deal, Clay. | 克雷 你的事我听说了 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Word around Command is, you’re a hell of a gunfighter. | 我听指挥部的人说 你是个枪战高手 |
[14:06] | Took me 15 years to earn your spot. | 花了我15年的时间才拿到你的位置 |
[14:08] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[14:10] | But, I mean, there’s no way that you’re coming in here | 但我是说 你不可能来B队 |
[14:13] | as Bravo 6, right, with all that mileage. | 顶我的空缺吧 你那么多战绩 |
[14:14] | Well, way I hear it, numbers don’t mean dick here. | 我听说数字在这可不算啥 |
[14:18] | It’s Bravo 1 and everybody else, right? | 反正B队有老大了 其他人都是队员 是吧 |
[14:36] | Security cameras are being set up. | 监控摄像头已经装好了 |
[14:38] | Sonny’s sweeping the perimeter. | 桑尼去扫外围了 |
[14:40] | Agency said they cleared the safehouse, | 中情局的人说他们已经清理了安全屋 |
[14:42] | but after they got us ambushed in Mali, | 但我们在马里被伏击之后 |
[14:44] | who believes a word out of any Agency mouth? | 谁敢信他们嘴里说出来的话 |
[14:47] | Trust issues are contagious, Ray. | 信任问题会传染的 雷 |
[14:49] | – Look, brother, uh… – What? | -听着 兄弟 -啥 |
[14:51] | I understand you got your shield up. | 我理解你们是为了安全起见 |
[14:53] | But I just don’t want it obscuring your view of things. | 但我不想让这事影响你对事情的看法 |
[14:55] | Meaning what? | 啥意思 |
[14:57] | Meaning I rarely seen you greet any change with open arms. | 意思是我从没见过你愿意接受B队发生的变化 |
[14:59] | Let’s not make the man a problem | 在那家伙惹麻烦之前 |
[15:00] | until he makes himself one, yeah? | 你最好还是别成见太深了 行吗 |
[15:06] | Same mustache game as my dad. | 跟我爸留的小胡子一样 |
[15:08] | My folks actually lived not far from here | 我的乡亲们原来住的离这不远 |
[15:10] | till they, uh, fled for the States. | 直到后来他们离开这里去了美国 |
[15:13] | Lot of hard stories– | 在我注意听的时候 |
[15:14] | when my assimilated ass actually listened. | 听到了艰难困苦的故事 |
[15:20] | “Oh, that’s fascinating, Omar. | 真不错 奥尔马 |
[15:22] | “Thank you for sharing that deeply personal family history. | 谢谢你能跟我们分享你的个人家族史 |
[15:24] | We appreciate your attempts to bond with your new teammates.” | 我们很感激你试图跟大家走的更近的努力 |
[15:33] | All right. So, look. | 好吧 看哈 |
[15:35] | I see the alpha dog, the den mother, the jokester. | 我见过头狼 鸡妈妈 还有小丑 |
[15:37] | But there’s one other guy that every team’s got. | 但是每个队都会有一个 |
[15:40] | The lady-slayer. | 女人的男神 |
[15:42] | Means that’s one of you two. | 应该就是你们中的一个吧 |
[15:45] | Can’t decide. | 不知道是哪个呢 |
[15:47] | I mean, both of you have got | 你们俩都有那种 |
[15:48] | that silent professional thing chicks dig… | 女生喜欢的沉默专业人士特质 |
[15:51] | So, which of you is it, huh? | 那么 你们俩谁是呢 |
[15:53] | Who’s getting their gun greased on the reg? | 谁最能吸引到女人呢 |
[15:58] | He collects Star Warsfigures. | 他收集星战人物 |
[16:00] | He owns like six Kangol hats. | 他有六顶袋鼠帽子 |
[16:02] | All right, so there’s two lady-slayers. | 这么说有两个男神咯 |
[16:06] | Three on my good days, if I do say so. | 我好时候也能算上一个 |
[16:10] | Hey, you don’t need to have Hayes check this setup? | 嘿 你们不需要海耶斯检查设置吗 |
[16:15] | No, we’re good. | 不用 |
[16:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -嘿 -嗯 |
[16:21] | Gonna fortify a firing position upstairs. | 要加强楼上的射击阵地 |
[16:23] | This area’s not an active war zone. | 这个地方不是战区 |
[16:24] | Haven’t traveled outside the wire yet. Got it? | 这还不算出了安全区 |
[16:26] | The region is as gnarly as advertised. | 这个地方跟说的一样凶险 |
[16:28] | You never know what drama’s gonna show up at the door. | 你永远不知道外面那些人会出什么幺蛾子 |
[16:31] | Speaking of staying fortified, | 说到加强防御 |
[16:33] | new guy doesn’t need to know anything about the way we work | 不要告诉那个新来的我们是如何行动的 |
[16:35] | until we want him to. | 除非有必要 |
[16:37] | All the experience he’s got. | 他有那么多经验 |
[16:38] | it might not be so easy to gaslight him. | 想瞒过他可不容易 |
[16:40] | Easy or not, | 不管容不容易 |
[16:41] | we’ll find a way to circle the wagons. | 我们重要团结起来 |
[16:42] | – Yeah. – Got you, buddy. | -嗯 -有我呢 伙计 |
[17:07] | Spenser, hey, you heard me. That’s enough for today. | 斯宾塞 你听见了吗 今天够了 |
[17:11] | Let’s lose this cane and keep going, huh? | 我把拐杖扔了再试试 |
[17:13] | You need to go home, | 你需要回家 |
[17:14] | get off your feet, and relax, all right? | 把假肢卸下来然后休息一下 |
[17:16] | I see you walking laps in that parking lot again, | 如果让我再看到你在停车场乱走 |
[17:18] | I am kicking your ass. | 我就要收拾你了 |
[17:19] | Remember, what I keep telling you is: | 记住 我一直告诉你的是 |
[17:21] | small goals. | 制定小目标 |
[17:24] | I didn’t make it to DEVGRU by doing anything small. | 制定小目标我可进不了海豹六队 |
[17:45] | What brings you over here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[17:48] | I’m just trying to get some steps | 我只是多走一步 |
[17:49] | without my physical therapist, uh, | 不想被我的理疗师 |
[17:50] | scolding me to go home and get some rest. | 骂回家去休息 |
[17:52] | So it was either here | 所以 我要么来这 |
[17:55] | or with the Senior Striders at the mall. | 要么就得去购物中心跟老年人抢地方 |
[17:56] | I would’ve gone where there were Cinnabons. | 要我就会去有肉桂卷卖的店 |
[17:58] | Shouldn’t you listen to your trainer, you know? | 你不是应该听理疗师的吗 |
[18:01] | Take it easy? | 慢慢来 |
[18:03] | Yeah, just a couple more laps. | 再多走几步就行 |
[18:05] | How’s…how’s the new gig been? | 新工作怎么样 |
[18:07] | Hmm, the transition’s a little rocky. | 过渡期有点难 |
[18:09] | I mean, it’s nothing compared to yours, | 当然 跟你们比没啥好说的 |
[18:12] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[18:14] | it’s hard to grasp not being a part of Bravo anymore. | 不能和B队并肩作战我有点搞不清楚方向了 |
[18:17] | You know, we’re still a family. You know? Doesn’t change. | 我们还是一家人 对吧 不会变 |
[18:21] | Yeah, just… | 我知道 |
[18:22] | the worry’s a little different when you go | 从打包降落伞 |
[18:24] | from packing the parachutes to pointing the spear. | 到指定任务担忧的情况不一样 |
[18:27] | You know, I… | 我 |
[18:29] | I saw ’em yesterday before they spun up. | 昨天他们出行动之前我见过他们 |
[18:31] | Oh, yeah, they’re hoping to hit back | 是啊 他们想去打击 |
[18:34] | for the attack on the Crampton. | 袭击科兰普顿号的恐怖分子 |
[18:37] | It’s a mission worth getting out of bed for. | 这可是个大行动 |
[18:39] | You wish you were there with them? | 你希望和他们在一起 |
[18:41] | ‘Cause I kind of do. | 那是当然 |
[18:44] | It’s hard to watch their back from here. | 在这看着他们很不是滋味 |
[18:47] | No. | 不 |
[18:48] | Being here and teaching Green Team was my plan. | 在这教绿队是我的计划 |
[18:52] | I’m following it. | 我要遵循计划 |
[18:58] | Okay. Well, I should go. | 好 我该走了 |
[18:59] | I got somewhere I’m supposed to be. | 我还得去别的地方 |
[19:03] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[19:24] | The thread we came here to pull on– | 那条我们来这追查的线索 |
[19:25] | the IP address linked to the group | 和那个袭击科兰普敦号组织者 |
[19:27] | that bought the weapons used against the Crampton- | 有联系的IP地址 |
[19:29] | has gone dark. | 没音信了 |
[19:31] | So our job will be installing surveillance devices | 所以我们的任务就是安装监视设备 |
[19:33] | used to track down that IP address | 追查IP地址 |
[19:35] | and the people connected to it. | 和与IP地址有联系的人 |
[19:37] | Well, the area where the IP address popped | IP地址出现的地方 |
[19:39] | is just a mess of different enemies. | 有各种不同的敌人 |
[19:41] | Looking for a needle in a stack of explosive needles. | 那就是在炸弹海里面捞针 |
[19:44] | And with the lack of American presence down here, | 因为当地缺少美国人 |
[19:46] | our intel has gone stale. | 我们的情报过时了 |
[19:47] | So, when we roll into some of these places | 所以 我们什么时候到这些地方去 |
[19:49] | to plant our devices, we may not know | 安装设备 我们可能不知道 |
[19:51] | what we’re stepping into. | 我们面临的情况 |
[19:53] | I know some folks who could help. | 我知道有些人可能能帮上忙 |
[19:54] | Mm. Unit of YPJ just down the road; | -嗯 -不远有一支库尔德女子自卫军的小队 |
[19:56] | we worked with their commander last time here. | 我们上次来这里的时候和她们的指挥官合作过 |
[19:58] | They could tell us who’s who in the zoo. | 她们可以告诉我们当地都有什么角色 |
[19:59] | You know what? We don’t need any outside help. | 你猜怎么着 我们不需要外界帮助 |
[20:02] | YPJ? | 女子自卫军 |
[20:03] | A bunch of teenage girl freedom fighters. | 一群年轻的自由斗士 |
[20:05] | Look, I ain’t never seen a machine gun fired | 听着 我从来没见过 |
[20:07] | during a Taylor Swift song. Yeah. | -谁听着泰勒·斯威夫特的歌还能用机枪的 -是啊 |
[20:09] | Wow, your ability to be ignorant and closed-minded | 你一句话里包含的无知和狭隘 |
[20:12] | in so few words is actually kind of impressive. | 简直让人叹为观止 |
[20:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:15] | Look, YPJ are in the fight here every day | 听着 女子自卫军每天都在这里对抗 |
[20:16] | against ISIS, Syrian regime, Russians. | 伊斯兰国 叙利亚政府军 俄国人 |
[20:19] | They’re bad to the bone. | 她们是狠角色 |
[20:22] | I mean, Kurdish resistance forces have been | 库尔德抵抗力量 |
[20:24] | – strong allies in the past. – Ray, stop. | -在过去是强大的盟友 -雷 打住 |
[20:26] | We are here blackside. | 我们在这两眼一抹黑 |
[20:28] | We cannot read anyone in | 我们不能和任何人 |
[20:29] | – on our mission. – Might not have to. | -透露我们的任务 -也许不用这么做 |
[20:30] | Oh, yeah, what do you think? They’re just gonna offer up | 是吗 你怎么想 她们会直接 |
[20:32] | their intel to us, uh, for nothing? | 把情报告诉我们 不求回报 |
[20:36] | Always a price. | 总是要付出代价的 |
[20:38] | It’s worth kicking the tires. | 值得试探一下 |
[20:40] | Let’s take five. | 先休息五分钟 |
[20:41] | Omar, reach out to your people. | 奥马尔 联系你的人 |
[20:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[20:48] | Hey, babe. I’m sorry I missed you. | 亲爱的 抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[20:49] | Just calling to see if you got in touch with anybody | 打电话来问问你有没有和 |
[20:52] | at the Navy financial office? | 海军金融办公室的人联系上 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t take care of this before, I was… | 对不起我之前没有处理 我 |
[20:56] | Ray, you’re the OIC here. | 雷 你是这里的主管军官 |
[20:58] | New guy cannot be | 不能让新人来 |
[20:59] | calling the shots, understand? | 发号施令 明白吗 |
[21:03] | YPJ suggestion was a solid idea. | 女子自卫军是个可靠的注意 |
[21:05] | Why not accept the help? | 为什么不接受帮助 |
[21:06] | Like I said before, this guy is watching how we are working. | 我之前说过 这家伙在观察我们的行动方式 |
[21:09] | We cannot give him any inroads. | 我们不能给他可乘之机 |
[21:11] | You know, Jace, if they had asked me | 你知道 杰斯 如果他们问我 |
[21:13] | who I wanted from Foxtrot, I would’ve picked Omar. | 我要F队的谁过来 我会挑奥马尔 |
[21:17] | Clay’s not coming back, | 克雷回不来了 |
[21:19] | and he carried a lot of water for us. | 他在队里承担了很多责任 |
[21:20] | And you are fooling yourself if you think some rookie | 你要是觉得新人能够让 |
[21:23] | would’ve made Bravo whole again. | B队完整起来你就是自欺欺人 |
[21:25] | My YPJ contact’s down for meeting us at their camp. | 我的女子自卫军联络人同意在她们的营地碰面 |
[21:28] | You guys good rolling out there tomorrow? | 你们同意明天出发吗 |
[21:30] | Yeah, we’ll make it work. | 好 我们会安排的 |
[21:37] | …and the Federal Reserve, | 以及美联储 |
[21:38] | both of which have been hiking interest rates | 两者都采取加息 |
[21:40] | in a bid to rein in inflation. | 来抑制通胀 |
[21:42] | The fox gives way to the buzzard, | 狐狸给秃鹫让路 |
[21:44] | who has its eye on the prey. | 秃鹫一直盯着猎物 |
[21:46] | You got about a 45-minute hike | 你要走45分钟 |
[21:47] | to get all your gear… | 来把你的东西 |
[21:56] | Huh? What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:57] | Maybe we should cut down on Brian’s hours at day care. | 也许我们应该减少布莱恩在日托的时间 |
[22:02] | You know, I mean, I got, I got time on my hands. | 你知道 我的意思是 我手上有时间 |
[22:04] | I could…I should spend it with him. | 我可以 我可以陪着他 |
[22:06] | That’s sweet, but we… | 那真贴心 但是我们 |
[22:08] | we don’t want to disrupt his routine. | 我们不希望打乱他的日常习惯 |
[22:10] | He’s gonna have to spend all day there when you’re at Green Team. | 你去绿队之后他得整天待在日托 |
[22:13] | We should get him used to it. | 我们得让他习惯 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but Green Team’s still months away. | 是 但是绿队还是几个月之后的事情 |
[22:18] | It’ll come faster than you think. | 时间过得比你想象得要快 |
[22:21] | Plus, with Sonny gone, we don’t have the extra help. | 再者说 桑尼一走 我们就没有人打下手了 |
[22:24] | I don’t want you taking too much on. | 我不希望你担子太重 |
[22:27] | Does it look like I’m straining myself? | 我看起来像是承受不了吗 |
[22:31] | Come on, I mean… | 拜托 我的意思是 |
[22:33] | With you at work and-and Brian places to be, I just… | 你上班布莱恩去日托 我就是 |
[22:36] | I feel like I’m not pulling my weight. | 我觉得我没有承担起我的责任 |
[22:37] | My love, you’re focusing on yourself. | 亲爱的 你关注好你自己 |
[22:41] | Your recovery. | 你的康复 |
[22:43] | That is plenty. | 那就足够了 |
[23:03] | Hi, it’s Sonny. Leave a message. | 嗨 这里是桑尼 请留言 |
[23:04] | Or don’t. – | 或者不留 |
[23:08] | Hey, man, it’s, uh, it’s me. | 老兄 呃 是我 |
[23:11] | I know I, uh, I said I didn’t-didn’t need to know | 我知道 我说了我不需要知道 |
[23:14] | what Bravo was up to, but… | B队在做什么 但是 |
[23:16] | I don’t know, I just figured maybe you could bore me | 我不知道 我觉得没准你可以给我 |
[23:18] | with some details. | 说说细节 |
[23:21] | You guys, uh, you guys seen any action? | 你们 参与什么行动没有 |
[23:26] | Anyways, uh… | 不管怎么样 |
[23:27] | Look, I know you got stuff to do. | 听着 我知道你还有事要做 |
[23:29] | So I’ll, uh… | 所以我就 |
[23:31] | All right. Later. | 好了 回见 |
[24:55] | They look like Emma’s friends | 他们看起来和艾玛一样大 |
[24:59] | Show up for war, | 跑来打仗 |
[25:00] | and a Hello Kitty convention breaks out. | 结果碰上了少女大会 |
[25:16] | Commander Nouri, | 诺丽指挥官 |
[25:17] | this is Bravo Team | 这是B队 |
[25:22] | Not the men you were with last time? | 和你上次来的人不是一拨 |
[25:24] | Whole different group, ma’am. | 不是一队 长官 |
[25:26] | You’re American, you’re the same. | 你们是美国人 你们都一样 |
[25:29] | I’ve seen enough of you blow through here, | 我见过你们不少人经过这里 |
[25:31] | acting like allies, then leaving in the middle of the night. | 表现得像是盟友 结果半夜跑路 |
[25:34] | You looking for the oil fields you’re here to protect? | 你们在找你们要保护的油田吗 |
[25:36] | Commander, they are Navy SEALs? | 指挥官 他们是海豹突击队的吗 |
[25:41] | All right, look at that. | 瞧瞧看 |
[25:43] | You know, we got a couple fans right there, don’t we? | 我们在这有些粉丝 是不是 |
[25:45] | Hey, girl. | 你好 姑娘 |
[25:46] | Too young and drunk on movies to know better. | 太年轻看了太多电影 |
[25:49] | Oh, Charlie Sheen’ll do that to you. | 看查理·辛是有这个效果 |
[25:52] | We’re looking for intel on enemy presence | 我们在寻找敌人的情报 |
[25:54] | Share what you got, | 把你手头的线索告诉我们 |
[25:55] | we could offer something to help you out. | 我们可以给你提供帮助 |
[25:57] | The most help we’ve ever gotten from Americans was | 你们的人一在附近遇害了 |
[26:00] | when some were killed by our enemies nearby. | 你们的帮助就来了 |
[26:03] | For one day the world heard of the Kurdish people’s struggle. | 难得在这个时候世界能听说库尔德人的困苦 |
[26:06] | Commander Nouri! | 诺丽指挥官 |
[26:12] | Yeah, told you this was a waste of time, | 是 告诉你这是浪费时间 |
[26:14] | She’s just playing her hand. | 她只是在留着好牌 |
[26:19] | Okay, well, it ain’t a wasted trip | 好 要是能煞煞奥马尔的威风 |
[26:21] | if it knocks Omar down a peg. | 也不算白来 |
[26:24] | Right, look at him, | 看看他 |
[26:25] | just groveling over that Militia Etheridge | 在那边跟民兵偶像 |
[26:27] | right there. | 摇尾乞怜 |
[26:30] | What the hell’s going on now? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:36] | Prison that the Kurdish forces run 30 klicks from here | 距这里30公里的库尔德组织管理的监狱 |
[26:38] | erupted in a riot. | 发生了暴乱 |
[26:39] | ISIS inmates got loose, got some weapons, | 伊斯兰国囚犯逃了出来 夺取了武器 |
[26:41] | and they’re about to break out. | 他们准备要越狱 |
[26:43] | YPJ are rolling to help contain them. | 女子自卫军正要前去援助 |
[26:44] | We should go, too. | 我们也应该去 |
[26:45] | Yeah, well, these ISIS prisoners didn’t hit our ship. | 是 又不是这些伊斯兰国的人炸了我们的船 |
[26:48] | If that prison falls, more enemy on the loose– | 如果监狱陷落 会有更多敌人放出来 |
[26:51] | that complicates our work here. | 这会让这里的工作变得更麻烦 |
[26:52] | If we keep those monsters in their cage, | 如果我们把那些怪物关在笼子里 |
[26:54] | we can form a new bond with the YPJ | 我们获得女子自卫军的好感 |
[26:56] | that might lead to some intel. | 没准可以获得一些情报 |
[27:00] | All right, the smart money says | 好吧 聪明人会估计 |
[27:02] | that ISIS did attack our ship, so. | 伊斯兰国袭击了我们的船 所以 |
[27:03] | People in that prison might know exactly who it was. | 那些人可能知道具体是谁 |
[27:06] | Keep them contained… | 把他们关住 |
[27:08] | …we can tap them and the prison staff for some chatter. | 我们就能从他们还有狱卒口中获得情报 |
[27:11] | So, while we’re fighting ISIS, | 所以 我们去打伊斯兰国 |
[27:12] | our partner forces here are singing “Love Story.” | 我们的友军在这唱《爱情故事》(见前面泰勒·斯威夫特梗) |
[27:15] | Let’s kit up. | 去穿装备 |
[27:16] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[27:18] | That’s a great iclea. | 那是个好主意 |
[27:20] | The hells up with the Taylor Swift comments, hoss? | 有一句没一句的提泰勒·斯威夫特做什么 |
[27:22] | – Excuse me? – Are you a Swiftie? | -你说什么 -你是霉粉吗 |
[27:24] | You want a swift kick to the face? | 你想要挨揍吗 |
[27:25] | Oh, that sounds like a non-denial denial to me, bro. | 听起来是承认了 兄弟 |
[27:28] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会替你保密的 |
[27:41] | All right, some housekeeping, boys. | 好了 来理清几件事 各位 |
[27:44] | On comms, I’ll take call sign Mako 1, | 无线电通讯的时候 我用Mako 1 |
[27:46] | Omar can take mine. | 奥马尔用我的呼号 |
[27:47] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[27:49] | New guy’s Bravo 2? | 新来的人当二号 |
[27:50] | Just a call sign, Sonny. | 只不过是呼号 桑尼 |
[27:52] | Doesn’t make him 2IC. | 不代表他就是二把手 |
[27:53] | You rather him take Spenser’s? | 你想让他用斯宾塞的呼号吗 |
[27:54] | Ah, you know what? I don’t like it. | 你猜怎么着 我不喜欢 |
[27:56] | Too much change for the team to be able to deliver. | 变数太多 容易出问题 |
[27:58] | Bigger hills ahead, Jason. | 前面的困难还多 杰森 |
[28:01] | Jersey number ain’t the one to die on. | 犯不着为了数字纠结 |
[28:41] | What’s the sitrep on the shitstorm? | 烂摊子的情况如何 |
[28:43] | Well, the soldiers holding the perimeter are Kurdish YPG | 控制边界的士兵是库尔德人民自卫军 |
[28:44] | They run the prison. | 他们负责管理监狱 |
[28:46] | Five ISIS inmates overpowered the YPG guards inside, | 伊斯兰国囚犯制服了里面的人民自卫军狱卒 |
[28:49] | got into the armory where they took AKs and grenades. | 进入军械库得到了AK突击步枪和手榴弹 |
[28:51] | Three guards killed inside, they got four hostages held up. | 三名狱卒被杀 有四名人质被劫持 |
[28:55] | North wing, right there. | 北楼 就在那边 |
[28:57] | There goes their Get Out of Jail Free card. | 这下他们别想出狱了 |
[28:59] | That’s their demand. | 那就是他们的要求 |
[29:00] | The release of 110 ISIS prisoners, | 释放110名伊斯兰国囚犯 |
[29:02] | any of which could be armed right now. | 任何一名都有可能有武装 |
[29:06] | YPG tell you they were making a move? | 人民自卫队告诉你们他们要行动吗 |
[29:11] | What the fuck are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[29:38] | Hostages are down to three. | 人质只有三名了 |
[29:40] | No one’s going through the front door, got it? | 不要让任何人从前门进去 |
[29:42] | No, the hostages are being held in north wing. | 不 人质被关押在北楼 |
[29:44] | There’s a back entry to it right here. | 这边就有后门 |
[29:45] | Fine, that’s what we’re gonna do. | 好 我们就这么做 |
[29:47] | Go to the back entry away from the line of sight, | 去后门避开视线 |
[29:49] | away from the hostage-takers’ pos. | 远离人质关押地点 |
[29:50] | Cut through the basement, | 穿过地下设施 |
[29:53] | then to infil right through up here, | 然后进到这里 |
[29:54] | through the north wing, got it? | 穿过北楼 |
[29:56] | That route means crossing through | 这条路线要穿过 |
[29:57] | this holding area inside. | 里面的囚区 |
[29:59] | There’s dozens of free-range inmates, | 哪里有几十名自由走动的囚犯 |
[30:00] | and we don’t know how many of them are armed. | 我们不清楚有多少人有武器 |
[30:02] | I don’t suppose there’s a tax fraud section | 我想这里的囚区 |
[30:04] | we could cut through instead? | 恐怕没有给经济犯罪准备的专区吧 |
[30:05] | No, it’s the only play. | 不 这里只有杀人放火的 |
[30:06] | We’ll move fast through the holding area, got it? | 我们快速穿过囚区 |
[30:08] | Yeah, we’ll have to if we don’t want | 对 如果我们不想让劫持人质的人知道 |
[30:09] | the hostage-takers to know we’re inside. | 我们进到里面就必须这么做 |
[30:10] | You need more fighters. | 你需要更多人手 |
[30:12] | You’re gonna be six men going against | 你们六个人要面对 |
[30:14] | dozens of ISIS in that holding area. | 囚区几十名伊斯兰国人员 |
[30:15] | We can go in with you, a ring of protection. | 我们可以和你们进去 形成保护圈 |
[30:17] | Too many people, uh-uh, | 人太多 |
[30:18] | it’s just gonna slow us down. | 会拖慢我们的步伐 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I hate to get blood | 对 我可不希望血溅到 |
[30:21] | on any of your girls’ merit badges. | 你们姑娘童子军勋章上 |
[30:23] | My soldiers may not have your training, but they are feared. | 我的士兵也许没有你们的训练 但是他们让敌人闻风丧胆 |
[30:26] | Feared? | 闻风丧胆 |
[30:27] | By who? Katy Perry? | 谁会怕 凯蒂·佩里吗 |
[30:29] | Oh, ’cause Tay Tay and KP hate each other. | 因为霉霉和凯蒂有仇 |
[30:32] | Now you’re just fucking with me. | 现在你纯粹是在逗我玩了 |
[30:34] | ISIS believes that being killed | 伊斯兰国认为被 |
[30:35] | by a woman means eternal damnation. | 女人杀死意味着永世不得超生 |
[30:37] | They will think twice about provoking our fire, | 他们在挑衅之前会多考虑一下 |
[30:39] | lest we condemn them to hell. | 免得我们把他们打入地狱 |
[30:43] | Think we can work with that? | 觉得我们能利用这一点吗 |
[30:50] | We don’t waste a second, we do not take a shot, got it? | 别浪费时间 别开枪 懂吗 |
[30:53] | Hostage-takers hear us coming, those guards are dead. | 劫持人质的人听到我们来 那些狱卒就死定了 |
[30:55] | – Understood? – Send it. | -明白吗 -动手 |
[31:44] | It’s barricaded from the inside. | 从里面堵住了 |
[31:45] | Right, set the charge. | 好 安放炸药 |
[31:48] | Too much of a blast, | 炸药太多 |
[31:50] | the mob will be picking us from their teeth. | 我们就要被炸成肉碎了 |
[31:51] | Fucking move. Make sure it’s enough. | 快点 确保放够了 |
[31:52] | Not gonna get a second chance at this. | 不会有第二次机会 |
[31:54] | Damned if I do, pulverized if I don’t. | 做也是死 不做也是死 |
[31:58] | Move, move, move. | 上 上 上 |
[32:03] | Hey! On my signal, | 听我口令 |
[32:05] | we’re gonna push ’em back together. Tell them. | 我们一块把他们往后推 告诉他们 |
[32:07] | On you. | 听你的 |
[32:09] | Three, two, push! | 三 二 推 |
[32:19] | Jace! | 杰斯 |
[32:21] | – You all right? – Move! | -你还好吗 -走 |
[32:22] | Move. | 走 |
[33:07] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 这里是一号 |
[33:09] | Need everyone at my pos. Now. | 所有人向我集合 马上 |
[33:11] | Copy, 1. Moving. | 收到 一号 行动 |
[33:25] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[33:27] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[33:41] | Stairs to the roof, | 楼梯通向屋顶 |
[33:43] | could give us a shot through the window. | 可以从窗户开枪 |
[33:45] | Go. | 行动 |
[33:50] | He’s feeling the walls closing in. | 他感觉到走投无路了 |
[33:52] | Clock’s ticking, Jace. | 时间不等人 杰斯 |
[33:55] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[34:08] | Got Tango down hard. | 目标被击毙 |
[34:09] | Good job, boys. | 做得好 各位 |
[34:11] | Who the hell took the shot? | 谁开的枪 |
[34:13] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[34:15] | Thought I could help. | 想着我能帮上忙 |
[34:17] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[34:19] | Easy shot. | 很容易打中 |
[34:22] | Shake it off, bro. Shake it off. | 甩甩掉 兄弟 别在意(泰勒同名歌曲) |
[34:43] | There are some missions | 有些任务不能被 |
[34:45] | that can’t be executed by anyone else. | 其他人执行 |
[34:47] | But the War on Terror made clear that we need to be judicious | 但是反恐战争显示出我们需要 |
[34:49] | when selecting those operations. | 对这些行动进行明智选择 |
[34:51] | As I’ve demonstrated, by prioritizing operator safety, | 正如我所阐述的 通过重视作战人员安全 |
[34:51] | 效率提高 减少支出 减少伤亡 | |
[34:54] | the DoD can optimize | 国防部可以优化 |
[34:56] | the Special Operations Forces’ ability | 特战部队支持 |
[34:58] | to conduct missions | 整合遏制战略的同时 |
[35:00] | while supporting the integrated deterrence strategy. | 执行任务的能力 |
[35:04] | Well done, Lieutenant Davis. | 做得好 戴维斯上尉 |
[35:05] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[35:07] | Who has questions? | 谁有问题 |
[35:08] | I do, ma’am | 我有 |
[35:10] | Uh, you recommend prioritizing the safety of special operators | 你建议优先通过调整部署标准 |
[35:14] | by adjusting deployment criteria. | 优先特战人员安全 |
[35:16] | Correct. | 没错 |
[35:17] | How will doing so impact our partner forces | 这么做会如何影响 |
[35:19] | in the integrated deterrence model? | 整合遏制模型中的友军 |
[35:21] | How would they feel about American operator safety | 对于美国作战人员的安全被放在联合作战目标之前 |
[35:23] | being prioritized over joint objectives? | 他们会怎么想 |
[35:26] | That is beyond the scope of my presentation. | 这是我的演示之外的内容 |
[35:29] | Your argument’s validity hinges on the answer to that question. | 你的论点的可靠性就要看你对这个问题的回答了 |
[35:32] | I’m not here to justify myself to you, Major. | 我不需要向你解释 少校 |
[35:35] | All the well-meaning rhetoric in the world doesn’t matter | 如果你跟不上自己的思路 |
[35:37] | if you can’t follow through on your own line of thought. | 那一番用意良好的措辞全都没用 |
[35:39] | Let’s move on to our next topic. | 转向下一个话题 |
[35:47] | Omar and I asked the YPG that run the prison | 奥马尔和我问了管理监狱的人民自卫队 |
[35:49] | if there was any inmate chatter about the Cramptonbombing. | 是否有囚犯谈到科兰普敦号袭击的事 |
[35:52] | – Mm-hmm. – They hadn’t heard anything, | -嗯 -他们没听到消息 |
[35:54] | but they’ll keep their ears open | 但是在我们今天救下他们之后 |
[35:56] | after we saved their asses today. | 他们会继续留意 |
[35:57] | It’s an intel win chalked up to Omar’s call | 这得多亏了奥马尔 |
[36:00] | to connect us with the YPJ. | 让我们和人民自卫队的人搭上线 |
[36:05] | Yeah, we’ll see what comes of it. | 是 我们等着看有什么结果 |
[36:31] | Brought the hero back to earth, huh? | 害怕英雄太骄傲了 |
[36:35] | Hero? | 英雄 |
[36:37] | Yezda is a lucky fool. | 亚兹达就是个傻瓜 |
[36:40] | Thinks she’s bulletproof and the world is her playground. | 觉得她刀枪不入世界就是她的游乐场 |
[36:43] | I had one like that. | 我也有过这样的队员 |
[36:44] | Pulled the same move on his first op. | 第一次行动就做了一样的事情 |
[36:47] | Problem child. | 问题儿童 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:52] | Child. | 还是孩子 |
[36:54] | Definitely was at first, but, uh… | 一开始是 但是 |
[36:58] | he became one of my best. | 后来成了我最优秀的队员 |
[37:04] | She doesn’t understand. | 他不明白 |
[37:06] | The number is the first thing in my mind when I wake up. | 我一醒来脑子里想的就是伤亡数字 |
[37:12] | How many I’ve lost since I became a commander. | 自从我成为指挥官失去的人 |
[37:19] | 67 of them in four years. | 四年里失去了67个人 |
[37:22] | I’m sure that’s taken a toll on you. | 我相信这对你打击很大 |
[37:26] | No, we don’t have the machinery of a nation behind us. | 不 我们没有国家的支持 |
[37:29] | We’re fighting for the Kurdish people’s survival. | 我们在为库尔德人的生存斗争 |
[37:32] | But we are not the ones who will survive. | 但是我们看不到那一天 |
[37:36] | I try to give them as many days as possible. | 我尽力让他们尽可能多活几天 |
[37:39] | Each morning I wake up, I feel lucky | 每天早上我醒来 我感觉 |
[37:43] | and like a criminal. | 幸运得不得了 |
[37:46] | Like you’re getting away with something. | 就好像逃过了一劫 |
[38:07] | Are y’all, uh, swapping sweet good nights | 你们在和 |
[38:09] | with the fellas from the boys’ camp? | 男生营地的人互道晚安吗 |
[38:11] | It’s an ISIS pig. | 是伊斯兰国的人 |
[38:13] | They taunt us on the radio. | 他们在电台上嘲弄我们 |
[38:15] | Sometimes they even know our names | 有时候甚至还知道我们的名字 |
[38:16] | and say they are coming for us. | 还说要找我们算账 |
[38:19] | Well, do these, uh, | 这些人 |
[38:21] | these pigs ever follow up on their squeals? | 有兑现过他们的承诺吗 |
[38:24] | Death is better than what they will try to do to us. | 死也比这些人想要对我们做的事情强 |
[38:28] | Torture. | 折磨 |
[38:30] | Rape. | 强暴 |
[38:32] | Beheading. | 斩首 |
[38:34] | That is why we never take this jewelry off. | 所以我们从来不把这个拿下来 |
[38:37] | We will take fate into our own hands | 在落入他们手里之前 |
[38:39] | before falling into theirs. | 我们要把命运掌握在自己手里 |
[38:41] | Well, that’s pretty cool, man. | 那挺厉害 |
[38:43] | Is there a little bedazzling to it? | 上面还有装饰吗 |
[38:45] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[38:47] | I’m just saying, if, uh… | 我只是想说 |
[38:48] | if you want to strike fear into these dirtbags… | 如果你想让那些混蛋害怕 |
[38:52] | …I can coach you up. | 我可以教教你们 |
[38:57] | Do you have ideas of what we should say to them? | 你们知道要跟他们说什么吗 |
[39:00] | Let me use this milk crate. | 让我用一下这个箱子 |
[39:01] | Okay, ma’am, I got 14 different names for a dog’s dick. | 好 女士 狗的第三条腿我就有14种称呼 |
[39:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:06] | And it’s gonna sound a hell of a lot worse | 用阿拉伯语说起来会 |
[39:08] | in Arabic, okay? | 更刺耳 |
[39:09] | Now, the best thing a shit-talker has going for them | 放狠话最重要的就是 |
[39:14] | is the goods to back it up. | 有货作为支持 |
[39:17] | And you got the goods. | 你们有货 |
[39:19] | The goods? | 有货 |
[39:21] | Yeah, the way you put that guy down today, | 是 就照你今天击毙那个人的架势 |
[39:24] | ISIS is gonna pray that they never cross your path. | 伊斯兰国就得祈祷他们永远不要遇见你 |
[39:29] | Now, you want to, uh… | 你得要 |
[39:30] | you want to insult their manhood. | 你得要戳他们痛处 |
[39:34] | So ask him, uh, say, uh, | 所以问他 |
[39:35] | “I don’t see any cold water around. | 我没看见附近有水池 |
[39:37] | What’s with all the shrinkage?” | 所以你下面怎么你那么小 |
[40:09] | What’s up, Spenser? | 怎么样 斯宾塞 |
[40:11] | Uh, sir, if I could have a minute. | 长官 占用一点时间 |
[40:16] | I don’t want to teach Green Team in three months. | 我不想要在三个月之后执教 |
[40:18] | I want to do it now. | 我想要现在就做 |
[40:20] | The new instructors typically start with the new class. | 新教官通常接受新班级 |
[40:25] | Well, I guess I’m asking to be an exception, sir. | 我在要求您破个例 长官 |
[40:28] | Is there a reason you’re so eager to get into it? | 有什么原因你这么着急吗 |
[40:32] | Well, I’d like to be of use, sir. | 我想要发挥作用 长官 |
[40:36] | Why not take this time for yourself, keep healing? | 为什么不用这段时间 继续养伤 |
[40:40] | New class will start sooner than you think. | 新班级开课的时间比你想象得要快 |
[40:42] | My leg is healed. | 我的腿伤好了 |
[40:44] | Okay? You can ask my physical therapist. | 好吗 你可以问理疗师 |
[40:48] | It’s not just your leg that needs time to heal. | 需要愈合的不只是你的腿 |
[40:52] | You got to make time for yourself. | 你得给自己腾出时间 |
[40:58] | My purpose isn’t myself. | 我的使命不在于我自己 |
[41:01] | It’s the trident. | 在于海豹突击队 |
[41:03] | That, that’s what’s gonna help me right now. | 那 才是现在能帮到我的的东西 |
[41:05] | That-That’s what I need. | 那就是我需要的 |
[41:07] | I swear to you that I’m ready. | 我发誓我准备好了 |
[41:16] | How’s Monday sound? | 周一怎么样 |
[41:28] | Realize tea…is not as good as a cold one | 知道茶 可不如 |
[41:32] | after an op. | 行动之后来一瓶冰啤酒 |
[41:34] | Well, I’m not really a drinker, anyway. Thank you. | 我反正也不怎么喝酒 谢谢你 |
[41:36] | Right. What, are you, you practicing? | 是嘛 怎么 你守戒吗 |
[41:39] | Oh, I practiced way too much whiskey for a while. | 我过去喝威士忌喝太多了 |
[41:46] | Is Hayes always this sociable? | 海耶斯总是这么冷淡吗 |
[41:50] | You know, man, old dog, | 你知道的 老狗学不会新把戏 |
[41:52] | new guy who really isn’t a new guy. | 新人又算不上新人 |
[41:55] | He’ll warm up to you. | 他会和你熟络起来的 |
[41:58] | Him and Sonny have been mad-dogging me | 他和桑尼对我比 |
[41:59] | harder than airport security. | 机场安检还要凶 |
[42:03] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[42:05] | …losing Spenser really hit us all hard, | 失去斯宾塞对我们打击很大 |
[42:08] | especially Jason. | 特别是杰森 |
[42:11] | But, uh, I’ll keep working on him. | 但是 我一直在做他的工作 |
[42:12] | You’re a peacemaker. | 你是和事佬 |
[42:14] | Wasn’t always. | 不是一直都这样 |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:18] | Foxtrot could’ve used one of those. | F队本来用得上这样的人 |
[42:21] | You know, every team, | 你知道 每一队 |
[42:24] | every operator has their baggage. | 每个队员都有自己的报复 |
[42:27] | You don’t have to carry it with you. | 你用不着把过去包袱带过来 |
[42:29] | Yeah. Be nice if it were that easy. | 是 要是有那么简单就好了 |
[42:37] | Team’s different than I thought it’d be. | 队伍和我想象得不一样 |
[42:39] | Is that your assessment 30 hours in, huh? | 那就是三十小时之后的评价吗 |
[42:42] | Oh, no, I just mean, uh, seeing how everybody steps up, | 不 我的意思是 看到所有人承担责任 |
[42:44] | you know, splits the work. | 互相分工 |
[42:46] | Gives their input. | 提出意见 |
[42:47] | That’s what they get paid for. | 他们拿钱就是干这个的 |
[42:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:50] | But I’d always heard Bravo was the domain of one man only. | 但是我总是听说B队是一个人的天下 |
[42:53] | The legendary Jason Hayes. | 传奇杰森·海耶斯 |
[42:55] | And? | 还有呢 |
[42:57] | Surprised to see that Captain America | 很意外看到美国队长 |
[42:59] | leans on the rest of the Avengers. | 依靠其他的复仇者 |
[43:00] | Hmm. Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[43:03] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:04] | They know whose team it is, right? | 他们知道这是谁的队伍 |
[43:12] | Thanks. We’re, uh, we’re RTB. | 多谢 我们 我们要回基地了 |
[43:16] | How far a trip is it? | 有多远 |
[43:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:22] | Welcome you into our home, can’t even know where yours is. | 欢迎你来到我们家 但是我们不能知道你们在哪 |
[43:26] | Are all American streets one-way? | 美国人不知道礼尚往来吗 |
[43:27] | Uh, well, | 这个 |
[43:29] | we were kind of hoping we could pave a two-way deal. | 我们希望能够达成双边协议 |
[43:32] | I mean, you’ve got information about this region | 你们了解这个地区的信息 |
[43:34] | that could really shine a bright light for us. | 可以给我们指点迷津 |
[43:36] | Yeah, you help us, we help you. | 对 你帮我们 我们帮你 |
[43:40] | I suppose that could work. | 我想这可以成行 |
[43:42] | I’ll offer this to start. | 我先给你个见面礼 |
[43:44] | Those enemy we locked up today were a drop in the ocean. | 那些我们今天关起来的人只是沧海一粟 |
[43:48] | There’s plenty of ISIS around. | 伊斯兰国的人多的是 |
[43:50] | Along with regime forces, | 还有政府军 |
[43:52] | Turkish FSA, Chechens, al-Sham Brigade. | 土耳其支持的叙利亚自由军(现国民军)车臣人 沙姆人军团(先前隶属于自由军) |
[43:59] | Could be from any of those neighbors I just mentioned. | 可能是我刚提到的任何一个邻居 |
[44:04] | They all taking shots at you? | 他们都和你们交战 |
[44:06] | Now, it seems, they also take shots at you. | 现在看来 他们也和你们干上了 |
[44:08] | Our enemies have become your enemies. | 我们的敌人成了你们那的敌人 |
[44:12] | New guy got us into this, right? | 新人把我们卷进这件事 |
[44:14] | Omar just put a big fucking target on Bravo. | 奥马尔刚刚给B队画了个大靶子 |