时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | the intel from the Crampton bombing. Bravo should | 取回的有关科兰普敦号袭击案的线索 应该 |
[00:08] | have the target package. You know that. | 是B队拿到情报包裹 你知道的 |
[00:09] | You’ll be deploying to the city | 你们会被部署到科巴尼 |
[00:10] | of Kobani, with the objective of identifying the group | 目标是确认需要为 |
[00:12] | responsible for the attack on the USS Crampton. | 袭击科兰普敦号军舰遇袭负责的组织 |
[00:15] | Senior Chief Hamza will be a new, | 二级军士长哈姆扎将成为 |
[00:16] | permanent addition to Bravo Team. | B队全新的常驻成员 |
[00:18] | JASON: What if your PTS flares up in front of Omar? Then what? | 要是你的创伤后遗症发作怎么办 |
[00:20] | Now I got to lead Bravo into hell while constantly | 现在我在领队的同时 |
[00:23] | looking over my shoulder? | 还得当心身后 |
[00:24] | Remember what I keep telling you. Small goals. | 记住我告诉你的 设立个小目标 |
[00:26] | I don’t want to teach Green Team in three months. | 我不想要三个月之后执教 |
[00:27] | I want to do it now. | 我想要现在就做 |
[00:29] | RAY: The IP address linked to the group | 和购买武器袭击科兰普敦号 |
[00:30] | that bought the weapons used against the Crampton | 有关的IP地址 |
[00:31] | has gone dark. | 下线了 |
[00:33] | OMAR: Unit of YPJ just down the road– | 附近的女子自卫军小队 |
[00:34] | they could tell us who’s who in the zoo. | 可能能够告诉我们附近的团伙 |
[00:35] | -Commander Nouri. -NOURI: You’re American. | -诺丽指挥官 -你们是美国人 |
[00:37] | Acting like allies, then leaving in the middle of the night. | 装得像是盟友 然后半夜跑路 |
[00:39] | Your argument’s validity hinges on the answer to that question. | 你论点的可靠性就取决于这个问题的回答 |
[00:41] | I’m not here to justify myself to you, Major. | 我不需要向你为我辩护 少校 |
[00:43] | OMAR: Surprised to see that Captain America | 没想到美国队长 |
[00:45] | leans on the rest of the Avengers. | 这么依靠其他复仇者 |
[00:46] | They know whose team it is. | 他们知道这是谁的队伍 |
[00:48] | Those enemy we locked up today were a drop in the ocean. | 那些我们今天关起来的敌人只是沧海一粟 |
[00:51] | Now, it seems, they also take shots at you. | 现在看起来他们也在向你们开枪 |
[00:52] | Omar just put a big fucking target on Bravo. | 奥马尔给B队惹了个大靶子 |
[01:00] | Another day, another dry hole. | 新的一天 新的死胡同 |
[01:03] | Two weeks chasing IP pings with nothing to show for it. | 两周以来追踪IP地址却没有成果 |
[01:05] | Except saddle sores. | 就只有屁股疼 |
[01:07] | Not sure my ass can take another dusty trail. | 不确定我的屁股能不能承受得了再追下去 |
[01:09] | Oh, sure that quad-pocket keister of yours can. | 你那个坐个地形车的屁股肯定能行 |
[01:11] | I know everything’s bigger in Texas, | 我知道德州什么都大 |
[01:13] | but, damn, you got a big bank, Sonny. | 但是 见鬼 你的屁股是真大 桑尼 |
[01:15] | You need to hose yourself off there, Omar Sha-reek? | 你给我冷静一点 奥马尔・沙里克 |
[01:17] | Look, whoever attacked the USS Crampton controls the IP. | 听着不管是谁袭击了科兰普敦号军舰 |
[01:20] | We find the IP source, we find the target. | 我们找到了IP地址 就找到了目标 |
[01:24] | Let’s add it to the geotags. | 把它加到地理标签上 |
[01:28] | JASON: Wall of crazy just got crazier, huh? | 疯狂围墙变得越发疯狂了 |
[01:30] | Jace, that is the 19th distinct ping location | 杰斯 那是第19个由 |
[01:33] | detected by those KingFish devices | 库尔德女子自卫军帮我们 |
[01:35] | that the YPJ helped us install across the region. | 在地区四处安放的石首鱼设备检测到的信号 |
[01:37] | OMAR: Yeah, “across the region” is right. | 是“四处” |
[01:39] | Way those are scattered, | 按照信号散布的方位 |
[01:40] | impossible to point to just one | 没办法确定 |
[01:42] | of the extremist terror groups here. | 到底是哪一个极端组织 |
[01:43] | SONNY: No, it might help if we didn’t | 不 要是我们没有每次在信号出现之后 |
[01:45] | lose the signal so fast every time it pings. | 就丢掉就好了 |
[01:46] | By the time we show up, | 等我们出现的时候 |
[01:48] | the gopher’s gone back in its hole already. | 土拨鼠就已经回洞里去了 |
[01:49] | Well, Command’s up our ass for progress, | 指挥部在催我们赶紧取得进展了 |
[01:51] | so we got to come up with something soon. | 所以我们最好尽快拿出点什么 |
[01:53] | So we keep processing the SSE. | 所以我们继续进行敏感地点的搜查 |
[01:55] | Though all we’ve managed do is expand our list of suspects | 进行搜查只能进一步扩大嫌犯名单 |
[01:58] | rather than narrow it. | 而不是缩小范围 |
[01:59] | And make a big-ass footprint | 而且每次我们和女子自卫军行动 |
[02:00] | cause every time we go out with the YPJ, | 都会引人耳目 |
[02:02] | we risk getting ambushed. | 我们有被伏击的可能 |
[02:04] | RAY: Well, the YPJ is worth the risk. | 女子自卫军值得冒这个险 |
[02:06] | I mean, their knowledge of the terrain | 我是说 他们在战区内 |
[02:07] | outside the wire is invaluable. | 对地形的了解是无价之宝 |
[02:09] | Yeah, all the dry holes have them thinking | 是 那么多扑空的地点让她们觉得 |
[02:11] | their time may be better spent elsewhere. | 最好把时间放在别的事情上 |
[02:12] | Making YPJ happy is not mission-critical. | 让女子自卫军开心和任务无关 |
[02:14] | We came here to find and dismantle the group | 我们来这是找到并瓦解 |
[02:17] | that took out 20 American sailors, all right? | 杀害了20名美国水手的组织 好吗 |
[02:21] | So… | 所以 |
[02:22] | we’re gonna go down every rabbit hole | 我们要去每个兔子洞里探个底 |
[02:25] | until we get the job done, got it? | 直到我们完成任务 |
[02:46] | The cake-eaters getting squirrelly on you? | 上头的人絮叨你了 |
[02:48] | Yeah, American boots in Syria | 是 美国军队出现在叙利亚 |
[02:50] | -puts everybody on edge. -SONNY: Yeah. | -让所有人都很紧张 -是 |
[02:52] | Just goes for the same for American boots in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗也是一样 |
[02:57] | How’s Mandy? | 曼蒂怎么样了 |
[02:58] | JASON: Finding it hard to get Wi-Fi, apparently. | 显然是找不到无线网 |
[03:01] | SONNY: I guess | 我猜 |
[03:02] | high-speed Internet and Talimonsters– | 高速网络和塔利班 |
[03:04] | they, they don’t really mix well. | 八字不合 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry it’s been tough on you. | 我很遗憾你要经历这些 |
[03:10] | No, she’s helping people. | 不 她在帮助他人 |
[03:12] | No better excuse for being off-the-grid, right? | 没有什么比这是失联更好的借口了 不是吗 |
[03:15] | Speaking of being off-the-grid, uh… | 说到失联 |
[03:19] | …is over here, uh, messing with your stem cell schedule? | 到这边来打乱了你的干细胞疗程了吗 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry, are you, uh… | 抱歉 你是 |
[03:25] | are you mistaking me for Leanne? | 把我当成莉安了吗 |
[03:27] | What’s with the helicopter parenting? | 你怎么这么操心 |
[03:28] | -I got your six, man. | 有我盯着你呢 哥们 |
[03:32] | I realize that, uh… | 我知道 |
[03:34] | Inspector Clay-seau | 克雷更擅长 |
[03:36] | was better at prying into your shit. | 刺探你的私事 |
[03:42] | I, uh… | 我 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I missed one treatment already. | 对 我已经错过了一次疗程 |
[03:45] | So, at… at this rate, I’m probably gonna miss more. | 所以 这样下去 我可能还会错过更多疗程 |
[03:50] | But, you know, look, I’m good. | 但是 你知道 我没问题 |
[03:53] | My symptoms are under control, | 我的症状得到控制 |
[03:56] | and I’ve been doing my brain exercises. | 我一直有做大脑练习 |
[03:58] | Brain exercises? That sounds fancy. | 大脑练习 听起来真高级 |
[04:00] | From what I remember. | 做我能记起来的那些 |
[04:04] | You hear from Clay? | 有克雷的消息了吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah, yeah, I talked to him yesterday. | 有 有 我昨天和他通过电话 |
[04:07] | He’s-he’s crushing it over at Green Team, as expected, | 和预想的一样 在绿队教得很好 |
[04:09] | and, you know, the sooner he trains up | 你知道 他越早训练出 |
[04:11] | one of them tadpoles to operate like him, the better. | 和他一样的作战人员就越好 |
[04:13] | Sorry to break up pillow talk, | 不好意思打断你们的枕边话 |
[04:15] | but the IP just came back online. | 但是IP地址刚刚上线了 |
[04:19] | Time to jock up, boys. | 该穿装备了 伙计们 |
[04:21] | Let’s move. Go. Come on. | 我们走 走 快走 |
[05:01] | You’re good, right? | 你没事 对吧 |
[05:02] | Hold on. You’re good. | 等等 你没事 |
[05:04] | Here you go. Just one more mike, little buddy, okay? | 这就对了 再等一会儿 小家伙 好吗 |
[05:06] | Here he is. Here’s Ducky, right? | 他在这 这是鸭鸭 好吗 |
[05:07] | Oh, God, please tell me that’s exactly how you’ve been talking | 天呐 别告诉我过去两周 |
[05:09] | to the Green Teamers for the past two weeks. | 你就是这么和绿队的人说话的 |
[05:11] | They wish. | 他们想得美 |
[05:13] | They got a lot more flaws than our little man. | 他们的毛病可比我们的孩子多多了 |
[05:15] | -Speaking of, | 说到这 |
[05:16] | I need to get him off to day care. | 我得送他去日托 |
[05:17] | -Okay. | 好的 |
[05:21] | My parents want to take us on a cruise to Alaska. | 我父母想要带我们坐游轮去阿拉斯加 |
[05:25] | It’s for-for vacation. | 去度假 |
[05:27] | Putting a sailor on a boat is not a vacation. | 让水手去坐船可不是去度假 |
[05:29] | But it’s for their 35th anniversary. | 但是这是他们35年结婚纪念的安排 |
[05:31] | It’s in three months. | 为期三个月 |
[05:33] | All right, well, just… | 好吧 |
[05:35] | let me know what the dates are and I’ll put in for time off. | 把我日期告诉我 我好请假 |
[05:37] | -Yeah? | 好吗 |
[05:39] | It’s nice making plans | 做计划不用担心你 |
[05:40] | without worrying about you getting spun up. | 出任务真不错 |
[05:42] | And I’m doing exactly what I want. | 我在做我想做的事情 |
[05:45] | Hmm? | |
[05:46] | Back to work, putting this family first. | 回归工作 把家庭放在第一位 |
[05:48] | My injury’s in the rearview. | 把我的伤情放在脑后 |
[05:50] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:53] | -All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[06:03] | Ensign Cervantes. | 塞方提斯准尉 |
[06:05] | Do we have the facial recognition results | B队上次行动在敏感地点搜查的 |
[06:06] | for the SSE collected on Bravo’s last op? | 面部识别有结果了吗 |
[06:08] | Yes, ma’am. No positive IDs yet. | 有了女士 还没有匹配 |
[06:10] | Meanwhile, they’re sitting ducks | 与此同时 他们 |
[06:11] | surrounded by enemies with no support. | 被敌人包围还没有得到支援 |
[06:13] | There has to be a better way to determine | 一定有更好的办法来确认 |
[06:14] | who hit the Crampton. | 科兰普敦号袭击案的真凶 |
[06:16] | If Bravo shares any new intel, bring it to me front and center. | 如果B队分享新情报 专门来告诉我 |
[06:19] | Yes, ma’am. Lieutenant Davis? | 好的 长官 戴维斯上尉 |
[06:21] | Charlie and Echo are having more success in their AOs. | C队和E队在他们的行动地点有更好的成果 |
[06:22] | Would you like their reports? | 你想要他们的报告吗 |
[06:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:28] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:51] | Signal’s still pinging, Jace. | 信号还在线上 杰斯 |
[06:53] | Over an hour now. | 已经一个小时了 |
[06:55] | And I thought not being in Brock and Omar’s truck | 我还以为不和布洛克和奥马尔坐一辆车 |
[06:57] | was my big break for the day. | 是我今天的大突破 |
[06:58] | Hey, look. We’re ten mikes out, boys. | 听着 我们还有十分钟的路程 |
[07:01] | Lead, this is Trail. | 领队 这里是队尾 |
[07:04] | We’re picking up chatter on ICOM. | 对讲机上接收到讯息 |
[07:05] | Sounds like there’s a skirmish up ahead. | 听起来前面发生了冲突 |
[07:07] | That could explain why the IP’s still live. | 这可能解释为什么IP地址还在线上 |
[07:10] | Group controlling it– they got bigger problems | 使用地址的团伙 目前有 |
[07:12] | -at the moment, right? -JASON: That’s right. | -更大的麻烦 -没错 |
[07:13] | Finally a chance to identify the shitbirds | 终于有机会确认 |
[07:14] | who hit the Crampton, right? | 袭击科兰普敦号的混球了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, as long as we don’t get our bits blown off | 对 只要我们冲进火场的时候袭击科兰普敦号的混球 |
[07:18] | going into the firefight. | 别被炸飞就行 |
[07:20] | You know what? Battle can give us a cover | 你知道吗 战斗能在我们寻找使用IP地址的设备时 |
[07:22] | while we find the device linked to the IP. | 提供掩护 |
[07:24] | Use the chaos between the groups for cover. | 利用团伙之间的混乱作为掩护 |
[07:26] | I like it, smart man. | 我喜欢 很聪明 |
[07:28] | All stations be advised. We’re calling an audible. | 所有人员注意我们临时改变计划 |
[07:51] | All right, | 好的 |
[07:53] | gonna set security. Trent, set the drone. | 布置警戒 特伦特 放无人机 |
[08:16] | RAY: IP still pinging. | IP还在定位 |
[08:18] | Crampton bombers are here. | 科兰普敦号的袭击者就在这 |
[08:22] | -Ray. -Yep? | -雷 -怎么了 |
[08:23] | -You up? -RAY: All good. | -你还好吗 -没问题 |
[08:25] | -Talk to me. -All right. | -说说情况 -好 |
[08:26] | It’s a hell of a gunfight they got going on. | 他们的交火很激烈 |
[08:29] | It’s gonna be hard to find a needle | 在马蜂窝里 |
[08:30] | in a haystack full of hornets, I’ll tell you that. | 捞针可不容易 我告诉你 |
[08:32] | Take a look at that. | 瞧瞧看 |
[08:35] | Looks like three different lines, | 看起来有三条射击线 |
[08:37] | three different groups of fighters. | 三组不同的人 |
[08:39] | Are you sure it’s not two groups in three different positions? | 你确定不是两伙人在三个不同的地点吗 |
[08:40] | Only if it’s one group firing on itself. | 除非其中一个团伙在朝自己人开枪 |
[08:43] | Maybe they got an annoying new guy. | 也许他们是对新成员不满意 |
[08:44] | JASON: Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么做 |
[08:46] | We’ll stay outside the fight and we’ll gather the intel. | 不加入战斗搜集情报 |
[08:47] | We’ve never been this close. | 我们从来没有这么接近过 |
[08:48] | You sure you want to stay on the sidelines? | 你确定你想要等在场边吗 |
[08:50] | We don’t have enough rifles to chase that signal. | 我们没有足够的火力来追查信号 |
[08:52] | One of these three groups bombed the Crampton. | 其中一组人袭击了科兰普敦号 |
[08:53] | RAY: So we ID who’s fighting, | 我们确认交火组织的身份 |
[08:55] | then RTB with a short list to focus on. Yeah. | 然后带着缩短的名单回到基地 |
[08:57] | SONNY: That puts us miles ahead of where we were | 这能让我们比起今天早晨 |
[08:59] | -this morning. -JASON: That’s right. | -大有进展 -没错 |
[09:00] | Commander, any idea on any of these groups? | 指挥官 知道这些是什么人吗 |
[09:03] | Yezda, tell them what you’re hearing. | 亚兹达 把你听说的告诉他们 |
[09:08] | I can only hear ISIS communications. | 我只能听到伊斯兰国的通讯信息 |
[09:10] | The other two groups must be on encrypted channels. | 另外两组一定是在加密的频道 |
[09:12] | ISIS has always been the prime suspect, Jace. | 伊斯兰国一直是首要嫌犯 杰斯 |
[09:14] | If it quacks like a jihadi duck… | 如果叫起来像是圣战分子 |
[09:20] | Two ISIS fighters, 50 yards out. | 两名伊斯兰国作战人员 45米开外 |
[09:22] | Stray rounds. Not meant for us. | 榴弹 不是朝我们来的 |
[09:23] | -Ray, on me. -RAY: Got it. | -雷 靠过来 -收到 |
[09:30] | Jace, no one’s found ’em. | 杰斯 没人发现他们 |
[09:32] | You’re clear. | 你没暴露 |
[09:34] | That’s HUMINT right there. | 那就是现成的线人 |
[09:35] | Those civilians may know who the other two groups are. | 那些平民也许知道另外两组人是谁 |
[09:37] | All right, copy. Listen. | 好的 收到 听着 |
[09:38] | Want you to leave two of the fighters outside. | 你们留两个人 守在外围 |
[09:40] | The rest of you, come with me. | 剩下的人 跟我来 |
[09:41] | -Brock, Trent, get up. | 布洛克 特伦特 起来 |
[09:42] | Set an overwatch, right? | 布置警戒哨 |
[09:43] | Take the drone, keep it up. | 拿上无人机 保持运转 |
[09:44] | The rest, you’re on me. | 剩下的人 跟我来 |
[09:46] | We’re gonna clear in, talk to that family. | 我们要进行清查 和那家人谈谈 |
[10:47] | Hey, buddy. What’s going on? | 伙计 怎么回事 |
[10:49] | What you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[10:51] | Hey, this thing is fast, right? | 这车跑得很快 是不是 |
[11:00] | Your mom’s gonna be okay. | 你妈妈会没事的 |
[11:02] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:09] | JASON: Bravo 4, this is 1. Building is secure. | B4 这里是一号 建筑清查完毕 |
[11:11] | TRENT: Good copy, 1. | 收到 一号 |
[11:12] | -What do you got? -Fighting broke out yesterday. | -你问到了什么 -交火是从昨天开始的 |
[11:14] | Most residents evacuated, | 许多居民撤离了 |
[11:15] | but those who couldn’t made their way here. | 但是撤不走的就来了这里 |
[11:17] | With the exception of the ISIS fighters we smoked outside, | 除了我们刚才击毙的两名伊斯兰国成员 |
[11:19] | folks here have remained undetected. | 这里的人没有被发现 |
[11:21] | 24 civilians are here. | 这里有二十四名平民 |
[11:22] | 12 injured. Nine with gunshot wounds. | 12名受了伤 九名有枪伤 |
[11:24] | We ID the groups? | 我们确认了团伙身份了吗 |
[11:26] | ISIS and a militia that goes by al-Sham Brigade started it. | 伊斯兰国和沙姆人旅的民兵挑起了战争 |
[11:29] | Yeah, no dice IDing the third group. | 好的 第三个组织还是没有线索 |
[11:30] | Locals say they showed up today. | 当地人说他们今天出现 |
[11:31] | Already accomplished more today than two weeks of dry holes. | 已经比两周以来的进展要多多了 |
[11:34] | My comrades and I need to treat | 我的战友和我需要去 |
[11:35] | the civilians with critical injuries. | 救治那些伤势严重的平民 |
[11:37] | All right, go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[11:38] | Omar, help her out. | 奥马尔 帮她一把 |
[11:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:43] | -Jason. -Yeah. | -杰森 -怎么了 |
[11:45] | This IP signal is bouncing all over. | IP信号到处闪烁 |
[11:47] | All right, we got flashes near ISIS, al-Sham, | 伊斯兰国的枪焰 沙姆人 |
[11:50] | and our mystery group. | 还有我们的神秘组织 |
[11:52] | Okay, well, we do know that al-Sham and ISIS | 那好 我们都知道 |
[11:54] | were fighting when it went live. | 信号上线的时候沙姆人和伊斯兰国在交战 |
[11:56] | Despite losing the caliphate, ISIS can still coordinate | 虽然失去了头目 伊斯兰国还是能够作为地下组织进行 |
[11:58] | large-scale attacks, like the one on the Crampton, | 大规模袭击 就像 |
[12:01] | -as a covert network. -Right. | -科兰普敦袭击案 -没错 |
[12:03] | That being said, | 尽管如此 |
[12:04] | -the SIGINT report we got? -Mm-hmm. | -我们拿到的信号情报 -嗯 |
[12:05] | Said that al-Sham is ambitious. | 声称沙姆人野心勃勃 |
[12:08] | -So both are contenders. -Mm-hmm. | -所以二者都是候选者 -嗯 |
[12:10] | And there’s still another one in the mix. | 而且还有一个组织 |
[12:11] | Okay, why don’t we just stay here until we ID ’em? | 好的 我们不如就留在这里 确认他们的身份 |
[12:13] | -You got it? -Mm-hmm. | -你知道了吗 -额嗯 |
[12:15] | -Jace. -Yeah. | -杰斯 -怎么了 |
[12:22] | You should not have sent Omar away, brother. | 你不应该把奥马尔支走 兄弟 |
[12:24] | -He is not some FNG or strap. | 他不是随便的新人或者随行人员 |
[12:26] | He is your Bravo 2. | 他是你的B2 |
[12:28] | No, man, you’re always gonna be my Bravo 2, Ray, okay? | 不 兄弟 你永远是我的B2 雷 好吗 |
[12:30] | RAY: Now, joke all you want, | 随便你怎么开玩笑 |
[12:32] | but pretty soon he’s gonna wonder | 但是他很快会纳闷 |
[12:33] | what Bravo 1 is so threatened by. | B1为什么戒心这么强 |
[12:35] | Let him wonder. | 让他纳闷去 |
[12:36] | Jace… | 杰斯 |
[12:38] | That kid is sharp, man. Okay? | 那小子很机灵 |
[12:41] | Now, what if he does figure out what’s wrong with you? | 要是他弄清楚你的问题怎么办 |
[12:45] | Better he a friend | 把他作为朋友好 |
[12:46] | or a disgruntled employee? | 还是让他心怀不满好 |
[13:05] | There. | 好了 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:16] | How’s everybody holding up? | 大家情况怎么样 |
[13:18] | Sadly, they are used to this. | 很遗憾 他们司空见惯了 |
[13:21] | But they worry how long they’ll be safe here | 但是他们担心要是冲突持续下去 |
[13:24] | while the fighting continues. | 他们在这里还能安全多久 |
[13:25] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:27] | Well, we’re protecting them. | 我们在保护他们 |
[13:31] | And when we leave? | 我们走了之后呢 |
[13:35] | This war has rationed all of our medical supplies. | 这场战争让我们所有的医疗变得捉襟见肘 |
[13:39] | Simple emergency measures like this | 像这样的应急处置措施 |
[13:41] | or antibiotics are sparse | 或者抗生素不是稀缺 |
[13:45] | or nonexistent. | 就是根本没有 |
[13:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:49] | I mean, even with our, uh, our fancy-pants technology, | 我是说即便有我们的先进科技 |
[13:52] | we got issues with treating our soldiers who make it home. | 我们在治疗回国士兵方面也有难题 |
[13:57] | Here, war is our home. | 在这里 战争就是我们的家常便饭 |
[14:01] | The aftermath is a thing my country has not had | 我们尚且没有那种奢望去 |
[14:03] | the luxury and pain of yet. | 经受战后的问题 |
[14:13] | this-this, um… this tourniquet here, | 这个 这边的止血带 |
[14:15] | you got to loosen it up every hour or so, | 你得每过一个小时松开一点 |
[14:18] | let the blood flow, otherwise | 让血流通顺畅 不然的话 |
[14:20] | bacteria is gonna build up and… | 细菌就会滋生 |
[14:24] | We don’t want these folks to lose a limb. | 我们可不希望这些乡亲们丢条胳膊 |
[14:28] | Perhaps you’re better suited as a nurse, Sonny. | 也许你更适合当护士 桑尼 |
[14:31] | Leave the fighting to us girls. | 把打仗交给我们女孩子 |
[14:35] | You’re gonna have your PhD | 在我的调教之下 |
[14:37] | in smack talk by the time I’m done with you, Yezda. | 准保让你尽快拿到调侃人的博士学位 亚兹达 |
[14:42] | Truth is, uh… | 其实 |
[14:46] | …when my brother lost his leg, uh… | 我兄弟丢掉一条腿的时候 |
[14:50] | …I just can’t help but think, | 我不禁自问 |
[14:52] | you know, if there was a… | 如果 |
[14:57] | …if there was a different system in place… | 当时采用不同的体系 |
[15:02] | …he’d still be able to operate. | 他可能还可以作战 |
[15:13] | CLAY: Let’s go, come on. Let’s go. Pick it up. | 我们走 我们走 |
[15:15] | -MARTIN: Move! -Are you kidding? | -快点 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:17] | Are you saving your energy for your walk of shame | 你是在节省精力来灰溜溜地 |
[15:19] | back to Coronado? | 回老家吗 |
[15:21] | MARTIN: Don’t mind Instructor Spenser. | 别在意斯宾塞教官 |
[15:23] | Y’all are doing super. | 你们都做得很棒 |
[15:25] | No one’s grading you on effort. | 没人给你们的表现打分 |
[15:27] | You gaming this evolution? | 你打算靠钻营获胜吗 |
[15:28] | -MARTIN: Let’s go! -CLAY: Karlson, huh? | -快点 -卡尔森 是吗 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God! You guys suck. | 天呐 你们真烂 |
[15:33] | You think you’re pretty slick there, don’t you, Hot Karl? | 你觉得自己挺厉害 是不是 明星卡尔 |
[15:36] | MARTIN: Why are you so slow? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[15:39] | CLAY: Relax, fellas, you ain’t breaking any records. | 别着急 各位 你们打不破什么记录 |
[15:42] | Especially mine. | 特别是我的 |
[15:44] | But I know that your generation’s | 但是我知道你们这一代人就是 |
[15:45] | just here for the participation trophies. | 来这拿个参与奖的 |
[15:48] | MARTIN: Jesus, Karlson, you are such an all-star. | 天呐 卡尔森 你做得真棒 |
[15:51] | Best player on the shittiest team. | 烂队里的最佳选手 |
[15:54] | You know, in my day no one had times this bad. | 你知道 过去可没人表现得这么糟糕 |
[15:56] | Right? | 对吧 |
[15:57] | I bet yours was the last hardest BUD/S class, too. | 我打赌你们那一届是最艰苦的水下爆破训练 |
[16:01] | Ah, you wouldn’t know it from my O-course time. | 你从我的障碍赛时间可看不出来 |
[16:03] | Leaves yours in the dust. | 把你甩在后面 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:06] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[16:08] | MARTIN: Oh, oh, okay. | 好了 |
[16:09] | Give me a month and I’ll smoke your ass, all right? | 给我一个月我把你打个落花流水 |
[16:13] | Get the fuck out here, man. Y’all stink. | 快走吧 你们臭死了 |
[16:15] | Get out of here. Let’s go. | 快走 我们走 |
[16:16] | I was out of line. | 是我过分了 |
[16:19] | If I’m gonna challenge an instructor, | 如果我要挑战教官 |
[16:21] | I should pick one who can give me a fair fight. | 我应该挑一个能和我公平竞争的 |
[16:30] | Bravo 1, this is 4. | B1 这里是四号 |
[16:31] | Be advised, we just put down | 注意我们刚刚击毙两名 |
[16:33] | -two additional fighters. -Copy, 4. ISIS? | -作战人员 -收到 是伊斯兰国吗 |
[16:35] | Negative, at least not in the same uniform | 不是 至少和前面两个的制服 |
[16:38] | as the last two. | 不一样 |
[16:39] | -Uh, will try and PID. -Copy that. | -会尝试进行图片识别 -收到 |
[16:40] | -Bravo 1, out. -You’re looking at dry holes | -B1完毕 -这边信号还在线上 |
[16:43] | while the signal is still live here? | 你却在看之前的线索 |
[16:44] | Squaring them against our new intel. | 在和我们的新线索进行比对 |
[16:46] | Are any of these locations close to al-Sham Brigade | 这些地点和女子自卫军已知的沙姆人旅还有 |
[16:49] | or any ISIS-controlled sites known to YPJ? | 伊斯兰国控制的地点接近吗 |
[16:51] | This one is near an al-Sham outpost. | 这个是在沙姆人哨站附近 |
[16:54] | And this one is near their training ground. | 这个在他们的训练场附近 |
[16:57] | Okay, what about this area? | 那好 那这个区域呢 |
[16:58] | -Controlled by other groups. -Including ISIS? | -被其他组织控制 -包括伊斯兰国 |
[17:01] | ISIS is all over, they’re like a cancer. | 伊斯兰国到处都是 就像癌症�D样 |
[17:03] | As they’ve lost power they’ve gone covert, | 他们失势之后转入地下 |
[17:05] | focusing their strategy on insurgencies | 把策略重心放在叛乱活动 |
[17:07] | that are not contingent on territorial control. | 而不是依托于区域控制 |
[17:08] | TRENT: 1, this is 4. | 一号 这里是四号 |
[17:10] | Stand by for another four injured civilians | 即将有四名平民 |
[17:12] | -heading your way. Over. -Yeah, that’s good copy. | -前往你的方向 完毕 -好 收讯清楚 |
[17:14] | So both groups are likely to have been near some locations | 所以两组人都有可能接近其中一部分地点 |
[17:17] | but neither near all of them. | 但是没有一个接近所有地方 |
[17:19] | You got to be kidding me. Shit. | 你开什么玩笑 见鬼 |
[17:21] | -Jason. | 杰森 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[17:24] | Omar, Sonny, injured coming in. | 奥马尔 桑尼 伤员要进来了 |
[17:25] | -Help ’em out. | 帮他们一把 |
[17:29] | Whoa, get back. | 退后 |
[17:31] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:32] | This piece of trash is with al-Sham Brigade. | 这个渣人是沙姆人旅的 |
[17:35] | It appears our enemy has arrived. | 看样子我们的敌人到了 |
[17:49] | -JASON: Zip him. -SONNY: Hey… | -绑起来 -嘿 |
[17:52] | He’s our enemy. Give the order. | 他是你的敌人 下令吧 |
[18:01] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么 |
[18:03] | He says his name is Hamal. | 他说他叫哈马尔 |
[18:04] | Claims he saved them from al-Sham snipers. | 声称把他们从沙姆人的狙击手手下救出来 |
[18:07] | Protecting civilians from your own militia? | 从自己的民兵手底下保护平民 |
[18:08] | That’s a first. | 这还是头一回 |
[18:13] | Hey, easy. | 慢点 |
[18:14] | Get him up. Ray. | 把他拉起来 雷 |
[18:17] | On his knees. | 让他跪下 |
[18:19] | -Come on. | 快点 |
[18:20] | Ask him if he works for al-Sham. | 问问他是不是隶属于沙姆人 |
[18:22] | Sir, I speak, I speak English. | 长官 我说 我会说英语 |
[18:24] | I, I was with al-Sham Brigade, but I escaped. | 我 我先前隶属于沙姆人旅 但是我逃出来了 |
[18:26] | So you’re a murderer | 所以你既是杀人犯 |
[18:27] | -and a deserter. -No, no, no, no. | -又是逃兵 -不 不 不 不 |
[18:28] | I never killed anybody. I swear. | 我没杀过任何人 我发誓 |
[18:29] | Don’t listen to him. He’s lying. | 别听他的 他在撒谎 |
[18:32] | Your men already eliminated | 你们的人已经杀了 |
[18:34] | two enemy trying to infiltrate this building. | 两个试图接近这座建筑的人 |
[18:36] | I know al-Sham Brigade tactics. This could be a trap. | 我知道沙姆人旅的战术 这可能是陷阱 |
[18:39] | Have you not heard the Trojan Horse? | 你们没听说过特洛伊木马吗 |
[18:42] | Bravo 4, it’s 1. | B4 这里是一号 |
[18:43] | Have you ID’d the last two tangos you engaged? | 你确认你击毙的两人身份了吗 |
[18:45] | TRENT: Negative. But it’s not ISIS and it’s not al-Sham. | 没有 但是既不是伊斯兰国也不是沙姆人 |
[18:48] | Hamal, look at me. | 哈马尔 看着我 |
[18:51] | Hamal, look at me. | 哈马尔 看着我 |
[18:53] | Who are you fighting? | 你在和谁作战 |
[18:55] | We were protecting this area from ISIS, sir. | 我们在这片地区狙击伊斯兰国长官 |
[18:57] | JASON: The third group in the fight. | 参与交火的第三个团体 |
[18:59] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[19:00] | Kadyrovites. | 卡德罗夫军 |
[19:02] | Chechen militia. | 车臣民兵 |
[19:04] | You have your missing piece. | 你找到缺失的线索了 |
[19:06] | Now let me deal with this murderer. | 让我解决这个杀人犯 |
[19:08] | We should pump this kid for intel. | 我们应该从这个孩子身上提取情报 |
[19:10] | NOURI: He is not a kid. YPJ younger than he | 他不是孩子 比他还年轻的女子自卫军 |
[19:12] | have been tortured and killed by al-Sham Brigade. | 都被沙姆人旅的人折磨杀害了 |
[19:14] | He belongs to us. | 他应该交给我们 |
[19:16] | Look, look, there’s a one-in-three chance | 听着 听着 有三分之一的机会 |
[19:18] | this dude’s a member | 这个人隶属于 |
[19:19] | of the group that blew up the Crampton. | 袭击科兰普敦号的组织 |
[19:20] | RAY: Omar’s right. | 奥马尔说得对 |
[19:22] | Hamal could know things | 哈马尔可能知道 |
[19:23] | that’d blow this whole mystery open for us. | 能够让我们茅塞顿开的线索 |
[19:27] | The more information we get from him, | 我们从他口中得到越多信息 |
[19:28] | the less time we spend downrange. | 我们就能少在战区逗留 |
[19:31] | Try and give your, your warriors as many days as possible, right? | 尽量让你的战士们多活一段时间 是吗 |
[19:38] | Hamal could help. | 哈马尔能帮上忙 |
[19:44] | I get him back | 等你问完了 |
[19:45] | -when you’re done. -Good. | -把他交绐我 -好 |
[19:46] | Let’s go. Move him in the back. | 我们走 把他放在后面 |
[19:47] | -Up, up. -Roll. | -上 上 -走 |
[19:53] | But we can’t ignore that a comprehensive strategy | 但是我们不能忽视 |
[19:55] | for peacekeeping must include conflict prevention. | 维和的整体战略必须包括避免冲突 |
[19:58] | There is no reason to use our highly trained | 没有理由把我们训练有素的 |
[20:00] | special operators solely as a reactive force. | 特种作战人员只当作被动反应武装 |
[20:02] | They can be deployed | 他们可以 |
[20:04] | proactively with local partners in potential hot zones | 主动部署到潜在热点地区与当地友军合作 |
[20:07] | as part of a military-political approach to solving problems | 作为防患于未然的军事政治 |
[20:11] | -before they arise. -GERRETSEN: Potential hot zones? | -问题解决方案 -潜在热点地区 |
[20:13] | Everyone in this room can quote Gates, Mattis, and McMaster | 在座的每一位都能引述盖茨 马蒂斯 麦克马斯特 |
[20:17] | on our complete inability to predict where | 对于我们无力预测我们的作战地点和 |
[20:19] | -and how we’ll fight. -Those quotes are a decade old. | -作战方的话 -那是十年前的话了 |
[20:21] | And since then, over 5,000 more American warfighters | 自那之后 有超过五千名美国作战人员 |
[20:24] | became casualties. | 非死即伤 |
[20:25] | What you’re suggesting requires having | 你是在建议同时在 |
[20:27] | a special operations presence everywhere, all at once. | 各地部署特种作战单位 |
[20:30] | And it duplicates work that State | 这么做和国务院以及 |
[20:31] | and the intelligence agencies already do. | 情报机构的职责重合 |
[20:34] | An expanded footprint and increased redundancies | 扩大作战面积 增加冗余量 |
[20:36] | don’t make the war machine more efficient. | 不会让战争机器更高效 |
[20:40] | I hate to adjourn in the middle of this, | 我本不愿意中断这场争论 |
[20:42] | but I’m afraid that’s where we must stop today. | 但是恐怕我们今天必须到此为止了 |
[20:44] | I will see you all next week. | 我们下周再见 |
[20:59] | Interesting thoughts, Lieutenant Davis. | 有趣的想法 戴维斯上尉 |
[21:02] | Are you available for lunch? | 你有时间共进午餐吗 |
[21:05] | Yes, ma’am. I am. | 是 长官 我有 |
[21:09] | Here comes our superstar. | 超级明星来了 |
[21:11] | Looks like Karlson knows you can’t spell team without “M-E.” | 看样子卡尔森知道团队要好个人必须得强 |
[21:13] | This counts against my time. | 你延长我的完成时间了 |
[21:16] | You can thank me for giving you an excuse | 你应该感谢我给你找了个借口 |
[21:17] | for not sniffing my record. | 没打破我的记录 |
[21:21] | KARLSON: Instructor Spenser, are you all right? | 斯宾塞教官 你还好吧 |
[21:22] | I’m– yeah, I’m fine, good. | 我 没事 我没事 还好 |
[21:24] | MAN: What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:41] | This thing must’ve been lower in my day. | 当年这杆子一定要低一点 |
[21:53] | Let’s go. Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 来 上 |
[21:54] | -Let’s do it. -You got this. | -来吧 -你能行的 |
[22:04] | OMAR: All right, Hamal. | 好了 哈马尔 |
[22:05] | You say you’re not a killer. | 你说你不是杀手 |
[22:06] | It’s time to help prove it. | 是时候证明了 |
[22:07] | I understand, yes, sir. | 我理解 长官 |
[22:09] | JASON: Who’s the leader of the al-Sham Brigade? | 沙姆人旅的领导人是谁 |
[22:11] | The main guy in charge. | 管事的头领 |
[22:13] | I don’t know, I don’t know this person. | 我不知道我不认识这个人 |
[22:14] | JASON: What do you mean you don’t know? Huh? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[22:16] | I’m nothing. I’m shit on the bottom | 我什么都不是 我就是沙姆人 |
[22:18] | of al-Sham boots. I don’t know. | 鞋底下的渣滓 我不知道 |
[22:20] | Yeah, some folks get off treating new guys that way. | 是有些人就喜欢折磨新来的 |
[22:25] | Who gave you the orders? | 谁给你下的命令 |
[22:27] | Akmal. He died fighting. | 阿克马尔 他战死了 |
[22:29] | Akmal. Did he mention anything about rockets, huh? | 阿克马尔 他提到过火箭弹的事情吗 |
[22:31] | Any plans to attacks Americans? | 袭击美国人的计划 |
[22:33] | Where are the al-Sham Brigade fighters positioned in the city? | 有沙姆人旅的人部署在城市里吗 |
[22:36] | We-we-we attacked ISIS from the east yesterday. | 我们昨天从东面攻击伊斯兰国 |
[22:39] | And then Chechens, they came, they came f-f-from the south. | 然后车臣人 他们来了 从南边 |
[22:42] | And when they arrived, we– our snipers– | 他们到了之后 我们的狙击手 |
[22:44] | they go down to the road. | 他们就到路上 |
[22:46] | They shoot anybody who-who try to leave. | 射杀任何想要离开的人 |
[22:48] | -It’s horrible. -Al-Sham move into other areas? | -可怕极了 -沙姆人转移到其他地区了吗 |
[22:50] | Maybe to spy on the other forces? | 也许是刺探其他势力的情报 |
[22:52] | I-I don’t know. I-I tell you, I-I’m nobody. | 我不知道 我告诉你了 我是无名小卒 |
[22:53] | I don’t know these things. | 我不知道这些事 |
[22:54] | Christ, Hamal. You know what? | 老天 哈马尔 你猜怎么着 |
[22:56] | You’re more useful to the YPJ than us. | 你还是交给女子自卫军更有用 |
[22:57] | HAMAL: Please, no, no, no, no. | 拜托 不 不 不 不 |
[23:01] | He’s from Al-Qa’im, in Iraq. | 他是卡伊姆人 在伊拉克 |
[23:02] | ISIS raided there two months ago. | 伊斯兰国两个月前劫掠了那里 |
[23:06] | His father was killed and his family had no food. | 他的父亲被杀家里人没吃的 |
[23:11] | Al-Sham Brigade came in not long after, | 沙姆人不久之后到来 |
[23:13] | offering money to the families of those who joined | 给加入他们抗击伊斯兰国的家庭 |
[23:17] | their fight against ISIS. | 提供金钱 |
[23:19] | I’m trying to help my family. You wouldn’t do the same? | 我想要帮助我的家庭 你不会这么做吗 |
[23:26] | He didn’t know | 他不知道 |
[23:27] | al-Sham also fought people he had no reason to hate. | 沙姆人还与没有理由憎恨的人交战 |
[23:29] | When he learned, he wanted to leave, | 他得知之后就想离开 |
[23:32] | but they had taken his passport. | 但是他们没收了他的护照 |
[23:35] | His friend tried to escape. | 他的朋友试图逃跑 |
[23:39] | They shot him in the head. | 他们把他击毙了 |
[23:40] | I’m scared. I don’t, I don’t want to die. | 我害怕 我不 我不想死 |
[23:42] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[23:43] | I see chance to escape, I-I take it. | 我看到了逃跑的机会 我就抓住了 |
[23:45] | I never kill anybody. | 我从来没杀过任何人 |
[23:48] | I don’t want to die. I want to see my mother. | 我不想死 我想见我母亲 |
[23:53] | I’m not bad person. I swear, I… | 我不是坏人 我发誓 我 |
[23:56] | I want to return to my friends. Root for World Cup. | 我想要去找我的朋友 喜欢世界杯 |
[24:01] | Please. Please, please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[24:03] | Can you help me? Please. | 你能帮我吗 求求你 |
[24:05] | Can you help me? Sir, please. | 你能帮我吗 长官 求求你 |
[24:10] | Okay. That didn’t unlock dick. | 好吧 这什么也没问出来 |
[24:12] | Well, proved the kid’s not a monster. | 证明这孩子不是杀手 |
[24:14] | Okay, look, you know, we got sent here | 好了 听看 你知道我们来这是来 |
[24:16] | to dismantle a major terror group, not play Make-A-Wish. | 瓦解主要恐怖组织的 不是来满足愿望的 |
[24:19] | What happens when YPJ gets hold of him? | 要是交给女子自卫军会怎么样 |
[24:21] | -Best, imprisonment. | 最好是囚禁 |
[24:22] | Worst, death. | 最糟是处决 |
[24:23] | Okay, that’s kind of a high price to pay | 好吧 对于足球迷来说 |
[24:25] | -for a soccer fan. -Soccer fan who joined | -这个惩罚有点狠了 -那是加入了 |
[24:27] | -a major terror group, Sonny. -Come on, you don’t have to | -主要恐怖组织的足球迷 -拜托 就算不是坏人 |
[24:29] | be a bad person to make a bad decision. | 也可能做出错误的决定 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I mean, I can’t even remember | 是 我是说 我都记不得 |
[24:32] | all the stupid decisions I made when I was a teenager. | 我年轻的时候犯下的错误 |
[24:35] | All right. Look. | 好了 听着 |
[24:37] | We’ve all stared down hard-core shitbags. | 我们都见识过十恶不赦的坏蛋 |
[24:38] | Hamal’s not that. | 哈马尔不是那样的人 |
[24:40] | We leave him here, he’ll die. | 我们把他留下 他会死 |
[24:41] | Have a chance to do good here, Hayes. | 这有个机会行善 海耶斯 |
[24:45] | You saying you want to cut him loose? | 你是说把他放走 |
[24:48] | I hate to agree with Omarosa here, | 我同意奥马罗莎的话 |
[24:50] | but we all got a past and… | 但是我们都有国王 |
[24:53] | No reason that Hamal’s should be fatal. | 没有理由要让哈马尔为过去的事情付出生命 |
[24:59] | More wounded just arrived. | 更多伤员到了 |
[25:00] | And al-Sham Brigade snipers have trapped a girl and her father | 沙姆人狙击手把一名女孩和他的父亲困住 |
[25:04] | and are using them as bait | 利用他们作为诱饵 |
[25:05] | to try to kill anyone who tries to save them. | 引来并杀死试图救他们的人 |
[25:07] | Now, those are hard-core shitbags worth vaporizing. | 那才是十恶不赦罪该万死的坏蛋 |
[25:09] | Let me put ’em down. | 让我去把他们放倒 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I’d like to go, too. | 是 我也要去 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:15] | Get all the intel you can off Hamal | 把哈马尔知道的有关 |
[25:16] | about the snipers, you got it? | 狙击手的情报都给问出来 明白吗 |
[25:17] | -Yeah. -Roger that. | -好 收到 |
[25:21] | Interrogation yielded nothing. | 什么都没问出来 |
[25:24] | So, you get anything from the kid’s phone? | 所以那孩子手机上有什么线索吗 |
[25:26] | Negative. | 没有 |
[25:27] | And the IP just went off-line. | IP地址刚刚下线了 |
[25:40] | Look, where was the IP address last detected? | 听着 IP地址最后被检测到是在哪里 |
[25:42] | Right in between the three forces. | 就咱三支部队之间 |
[25:43] | Right, in the middle of fucking nowhere. | 对 那什么也说明不了 |
[25:45] | What happens to him when we pull up stakes? | 我们撤走他会怎么样 |
[25:46] | That’s up to the YPJ. But nothing good. | 那得女子自卫军说了算 但是不会有好下场 |
[25:48] | -Doesn’t seem right, man. -Yeah. | -感觉不应该 -是啊 |
[25:51] | And I was older than him | 我爸把我保出监狱的时候 |
[25:52] | when my pops had to bail me out of jail. | 我年龄比他还大 |
[25:54] | At least I had the chance to learn from my missteps. | 至少我还有机会吸取教训 |
[25:57] | Kid’s close to the age of Mikey. | 这孩子和麦克的年龄差不多 |
[26:00] | That kid’s made some shithead decisions. | 这孩子做了些糟糕的决定 |
[26:05] | You going soft on Hamal? | 你对哈马尔心软了 |
[26:07] | Just the way, you know, he was talking about | 就是 他说起 |
[26:08] | losing his dad, | 失去他父亲的事情 |
[26:10] | keeping his family together… | 为了他的家人 |
[26:13] | …just, uh… | 就 |
[26:17] | …just reminded me of my kids, | 让我想起了我的孩子 |
[26:19] | how they had to grow up fast… | 他们成长得太快了 |
[26:23] | …after they lost their mom, you know? | 在他们失去母亲之后 你知道吗 |
[26:25] | A lot easier to deal with an enemy | 看不到敌人的人性的时候 |
[26:27] | when you can’t see their humanity. | 对付敌人要容易得多 |
[26:30] | Yeah, Omar wants to cut the kid loose. | 是 奥马尔想要放了他 |
[26:34] | Well, he doesn’t seem like much of a threat. | 他看起来不是威胁 |
[26:36] | And not for nothing, | 不说别的 |
[26:38] | if helping Hamal gets you solid with your new Bravo 2, | 如果帮助哈马尔能帮你和新B2稳定关系 |
[26:41] | that also supports the op. | 也对行动有帮助 |
[26:43] | Omar is not a factor in my tactical | 奥马尔不是我战术决策中的 |
[26:45] | -decision-making, you got that? | 因素 你明白吗 |
[26:47] | Whoa, Jace. We got a group moving out. | 杰斯 有一伙人开始移动了 |
[26:49] | Looks like the Chechens. | 看起来是车臣人 |
[26:51] | Bravo 4, this is 1. Drone is showing | B4 这里是一号 无人机显示 |
[26:53] | that the Chechens are moving out of the south side. | 车臣人从南边撤离 |
[26:55] | How copy? | 收到吗 |
[26:57] | A-firm. We’re watching vehicles withdrawing. | 收到 我们正在监视载具的撤离 |
[26:59] | Out. | 完毕 |
[27:00] | Think it’s a coincidence that the signal went dark | 觉得信号在车臣人 |
[27:02] | right before the Chechens moved out? | 撤出之前消失是巧合吗 |
[27:06] | Hey, Hamal, look at me. | 哈马尔 看着我 |
[27:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:13] | When did the Chechens arrive? | 车臣人什么时候到的 |
[27:14] | I-I think it was late morning. | 我想是快到正午的时候 |
[27:17] | Maybe four hours ago. | 大概四个小时前 |
[27:23] | Ray, that means the signal went live after the Chechens arrived. | 雷 那意味着信号在车臣人到达之后出现 |
[27:27] | And it’d be pretty easy | 对普京的傀儡来说 |
[27:28] | for Putin’s puppets to get their hands on those | 也很容易搞到 |
[27:30] | Russian-made rockets used against the Crampton. | 用来对付科兰普敦号的火箭弹 |
[27:32] | Bumps Chechens right to the top of the list, bro. | 车臣人现在是嫌犯列表的榜首 |
[27:34] | You know what? With them pulling out, | 你知道吗 他们一走 |
[27:36] | we got one less force to navigate. | 我们要对付的势力就少了一支 |
[27:37] | Means we could probably evacuate these civilians. | 意味着我们也许能够撤离这些平民 |
[27:53] | Sick fucks. | 混蛋 |
[27:55] | That would’ve wrecked me even before I had a kid. | 在我有孩子之前我也看不下去 |
[27:57] | Hamal said there’s multiple snipers. | 哈马尔说有多名狙击手 |
[27:59] | Clear your head or they’ll clear it for you. | 脑袋放清楚不然他们就要替你开瓢了 |
[28:03] | -Ana qadim. -Fuck. | -我来了 -该死 |
[28:06] | SONNY: Bait’s luring in the dirtbags’ next catch. | 诱饵引来了那帮混帐的下一个猎物 |
[28:08] | We should warn him. | 我们应该警告他 |
[28:09] | And give up our position? | 然后暴露我们的位置 |
[28:19] | Muzzle flash. Ten o’clock. | 枪焰 十钟方向 |
[28:29] | OMAR: I count three sniper positions. | 我数了 有三个狙击手阵地 |
[28:31] | Town has emptied out. | 镇子已经清空了 |
[28:33] | Hamal says once they run out of targets, | 哈马尔说他们一旦没有了靶子 |
[28:36] | they kill the bait. | 他们就会杀掉诱饵 |
[28:37] | OMAR: Girl doesn’t have much time. | 女孩快没时间了 |
[28:43] | -Where’d that shot come from? | 那是从哪来的 |
[28:48] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[28:50] | Fourth sniper right above us. | 第四个狙击手就在我们头顶 |
[28:51] | On me. | 跟我来 |
[28:56] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[28:59] | Chechens have withdrawn. | 车臣人撤退了 |
[29:01] | Now’s the best time to evacuate the wounded. | 现在是撤离伤员的最佳时机 |
[29:07] | This means I can take the boy? | 这意味着我能带走那个男孩 |
[29:08] | I want to evacuate him with the wounded, | 我想要带他和伤员一起撤离 |
[29:10] | get him back home. | 带他回家 |
[29:14] | Commits vile acts, | 犯下恶行 |
[29:16] | then betrays al-Sham Brigade’s secrets | 性命受到威胁 |
[29:19] | when his life is threatened? | 泄露沙姆人旅的秘密 |
[29:20] | He has no honor. | 他没有荣誉可言 |
[29:22] | If you ask me, there’s no greater act of honor | 如果你问我 没有比冒着生命危险 |
[29:24] | than putting your life on the line to save innocent people. | 拯救无辜的人是更有荣誉感的事情 |
[29:27] | Look, we both know | 听着 我们都知道 |
[29:30] | we cannot keep killing our way out of these wars. | 我们不能靠杀戮结束这些战争 |
[29:33] | Maybe a little mercy goes a long way. | 也许一点善行能有深远的影响 |
[29:49] | OMAR: 3, this is 2. | 三号 这里是二号 |
[29:50] | Fourth sniper down hard. | 第四名狙击手被击杀 |
[29:52] | RAY: Bravo, be advised we’ll evacuate civilians and RTB. | B队 建议撤离 返回基地 |
[29:58] | Copy, Mako. Working something out. | 收到 Mako正在解决 |
[30:00] | Bravo 2, out. | B2 完毕 |
[30:05] | B2 SONNY : Bravo 2. | |
[30:06] | Little girl will be in the snipers’ crosshairs soon. | 那小姑娘马上要被狙击手瞄准了 |
[30:10] | Take your thumb out of your ass, pick one, and start to count. | 别干等着了 选一个然后开始数数 |
[30:13] | Bravo 3, stand by. | B3 待命 |
[30:22] | Break. | 完毕 |
[30:24] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[30:27] | seven, six, five… | 七 六 五 |
[30:31] | Four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[30:34] | Time to die. | 该出动了 |
[30:48] | I could go for a cold beer right now. | 现在真想来―瓶冰镇啤洒 |
[30:50] | OMAR: Move, 3. | 行动 三号 |
[31:08] | Oh… come on. | 拜托 |
[31:10] | OMAR: 3, this is 2. Getting shot out of my hide. | 三号 这里是二号 遭到射击被迫闪避 |
[31:13] | I’m pinned down. | 我被压制了 |
[31:18] | So much for my cover. | 这下掩护没了 |
[31:26] | -Bravo 2, what’s your status? | B2 情况如何 |
[31:30] | Bravo 2, what’s your status? | B2 情况如何 |
[31:38] | OMAR: Moving to a better vantage point, 3. | 转移至其他制高点 三号 |
[31:40] | Smoke will mask you till I land. | 到达之前烟雾弹会掩护你的行踪 |
[31:42] | She doesn’t got that much time. | 她没那么多时间 |
[31:44] | Moving. | 行动 |
[31:52] | Right here. | 就在那 |
[31:58] | -It’s okay, okay, come on. | 没事了 好了 来 |
[32:07] | Okay, here, give me your hand, give me your hand. | 好了 来 把手给我 把手绐我 |
[32:09] | Come. Come with me, come on. | 来 跟我来 来 |
[32:24] | You’re good, 3. | 你安全了 三号 |
[32:25] | Go. | 走 |
[32:26] | It’s gonna be okay, it’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 会好起来的 |
[32:34] | The YPJ’s prepping civilians for evacuation. | 女子自卫军正在准备撤离平民 |
[32:38] | It’s funny, with all that bouncing around, | 说来有意思 在信号不断转移的过程中 |
[32:39] | the IP signal pinged here 20 minutes | 那个IP信号在车臣撤离20分钟前 |
[32:41] | before the Chechens pulled out. | 定位在这里 |
[32:42] | -Here? In this building? -Within 50 yards of it. | -这里 在房子里 -方圆45米之内 |
[32:45] | What if whoever is controlling it was using | 要是控制IP的人利用 |
[32:47] | their fighters’ cell phones | 他们作战人员的手机 |
[32:49] | to mask the source and throw off tracking? | 来伪装来源 迷惑跟踪者 |
[32:51] | I mean, that would explain the bouncing. | 我是说这能够解释信号的跳跃 |
[32:53] | Well, Brock and Trent– they took out Chechens | 布洛克和特伦特他们干掉了 |
[32:55] | trying to breach here. | 试图闯进来的车臣人 |
[32:56] | Yeah, but we eliminated two ISIS outside. | 是 但是我们在外面击毙了两名伊斯兰国成员 |
[32:58] | And Hamal had a cell phone. | 哈马尔也有手机 |
[33:00] | Okay, so you’re saying it’s not the Chechens? | 好吧 所以你是说不是车臣人 |
[33:03] | I’m saying I think our list is still down to three: | 我是说我觉得还是不能排除 |
[33:06] | I mean, ISIS, Chechens, and al-Sham Brigade. | 伊斯兰国 车臣人 沙姆人旅 |
[33:09] | So, why don’t we just pull the phones off the dead bodies, | 所以为什么不把手机从尸体上搜出来 |
[33:11] | okay, and see whose bounced the signal– theirs or Hamal’s? | 看看是从谁的手机上经过 他们的还是哈马尔的 |
[33:15] | Doesn’t work like that, brother. | 那样行不通的 兄弟 |
[33:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[33:18] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[33:19] | Major opportunity slipping through the fingers, Ray. | 这么大的机会就从指缝溜走了 雷 |
[33:28] | Um, this looks delicious. | 看起来很美味 |
[33:30] | Yes, and not nearly as good as the Cobb salad | 是 但是还是比不上瓦阿海滩露露烧烤店的 |
[33:34] | at Lulu’s Grill in Virginia Beach. | 科布沙拉 |
[33:36] | Is that still the gathering spot for junior officers? | 那还是初级军官扎推的地方吗 |
[33:39] | I’ve never been. | 我没去过 |
[33:40] | I usually, um, eat at the Ops Center | 我通常 在作战中心吃饭 |
[33:43] | so I can keep tabs on my operators. | 好留意作战人员 |
[33:45] | When were you stationed in Vah Beach? | 你什么时候派驻在瓦阿外滩 |
[33:47] | I spent three years in Norfolk right out of OCS, | 离开海军士官学校我有三年时间待在诺福克基地 |
[33:50] | until I got orders to my first ship. | 直到我授命指挥我的第一艘军舰 |
[33:54] | So, you wanted to discuss | 所以你想要讨论 |
[33:54] | proactive use of special operators? | 特种作战人员的主动使用 |
[33:56] | I wanted to discuss your performance on this committee. | 我想谈谈你在委员会的表现 |
[34:00] | Am I not pulling my weight, ma’am? | 我出的力不够多吗 航管 |
[34:04] | Oh, your contributions seem well-reasoned. | 你的见解有理有据 |
[34:07] | Yet you appear to be easily rattled by Major Gerretsen. | 然而你却很容易被格里特森少校激怒 |
[34:11] | Rattled? No… | 激怒 不 |
[34:14] | He… came out of the Academy. | 他 出身军校 |
[34:17] | You know, he acts like I haven’t earned my seat at the table. | 你知道 表现得好像是我没资格坐在桌边 |
[34:19] | Perhaps you’re acting that way. | 也许是你露怯了 |
[34:21] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[34:22] | I admire your dedication to your enlisted men, | 我钦佩你对士兵的奉献精神, |
[34:25] | but your focus as an officer | 但是你作为军官不能 |
[34:28] | cannot be solely on them. | 只关注他们 |
[34:31] | I am trying to keep them safe. | 我在试图保障他们的安全 |
[34:32] | That is why I am on this committee. | 所以我才会加入委员会 |
[34:34] | World is scarier than it was 20 years ago, Lieutenant. | 世界要比20年前危险得多 上尉 |
[34:37] | War isn’t going anywhere. | 战争一时半会儿结束不了 |
[34:38] | We can’t fight it without special operators. | 没有特种作战人员我们就没办法打仗 |
[34:41] | If you want the other people on that committee | 如果你想要委员会的其他人 |
[34:44] | to help you prioritize warfighter safety, | 帮助你优先考虑作战人员的安全 |
[34:47] | then you need to get to know them, | 那你需要了解他们 |
[34:49] | learn what they want, | 了解他们的需求 |
[34:51] | and figure out how your objective aligns with theirs. | 弄清楚你们目标之间的契合点 |
[34:55] | So, in other words, play politics? | 所以 换句话说 玩弄政治手段 |
[34:59] | I’m the head of this committee | 我是委员会主席 |
[35:01] | and you don’t even know my CV, for Pete’s sake. | 你连我的履历都不清楚 看在老天的份上 |
[35:04] | You’re here because you have good ideas. | 你来这是因为你好点子 |
[35:06] | I’m telling you how to get people to, to hear them. | 我是在告诉你怎么让别人听进去 |
[35:09] | Being a broken record isn’t it. | 反复老调重弹也不是办法 |
[35:17] | SONNY: Hey, we’re coming in hot! | 我们要进来了 |
[35:19] | Hey, nurse, back, back. Water, water, water, help. | 护士 后背 后背 水 水 水 帮忙 |
[35:21] | Right now, right now. Right away. | 快点 快点 马上 |
[35:23] | Need IV bags. IV bags! | 输液袋 输液袋 |
[35:27] | Hey, sit down. It’s gonna be okay. | 坐下 会没事的 |
[35:29] | Baba’s gonna be okay, okay? | 爸爸会没事的 好吗 |
[35:34] | Omar, you saved my bacon out there, man. | 奥马尔 你救了我一命 |
[35:37] | Which is saying a lot for a guy who doesn’t touch pork. | 对于不能破肉戒的人来说是相当说明问题了 |
[35:40] | You could just say, “You’re welcome.” | 你可以直接说不客气的 |
[35:42] | You’d have done the same. | 你也会做一样的事情 |
[35:43] | Teamwork makes the dream work, right? | 团队合作 其利断金 |
[35:47] | You know, my, uh, my daughter Leanne, | 你知道我女儿莉安 |
[35:51] | she ain’t feeling well and she been fussy, | 感觉不舒服就闹脾气 |
[35:54] | you know, she got gas pains or diaper rash or– | 你知道 胀气或者屁股起疹子 |
[35:56] | her baby mama puts on Taylor Swift | 她母亲就会给她放泰勒・斯威夫特的歌 |
[35:58] | and she just lights up. | 然后她就会高兴起来 |
[36:01] | That’s probably where them, them references came from. | 可能就是在那个时候 我学到了那些 |
[36:04] | Shit we pick up from our kids. | 我们从我们的孩子那边了解了不少东西 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:08] | My son loved construction trucks. | 我儿子喜欢工程卡车 |
[36:10] | To this day, I see a digger or mixer, | 直到今天 我看到挖掘机或者搅拌车 |
[36:12] | I nearly shit myself | 我都要激动地 |
[36:13] | -with excitement. -JASON: Hey. | -差点失禁 -嘿 |
[36:16] | Good work out there. | 干得不错 |
[36:19] | Help the YPJ get everyone ready for exfil, got it? | 帮助女子自卫军让所有人准备撤离 明白吗 |
[36:21] | Oh, everyone? | 所有人 |
[36:23] | Including Hamal. | 包括哈马尔 |
[36:24] | Respect, Hayes. | 失敬 海耶斯 |
[36:26] | Did we just have a moment? | 我们是心有灵犀了一回吗 |
[36:27] | Keep it in your pants, will you? | 别激动 行吗 |
[36:29] | -RAY: Jace. | 杰斯 |
[36:31] | JASON: Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[36:32] | I think I can get our list down from three. | 我觉得我们可以把名单缩短 |
[36:34] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[36:35] | Well, we know the phones were being used as repeaters, right? | 我们知道手机被用作中继器 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:39] | If I can attach a BLE sniffer to Hamal’s phone | 如果我把蓝牙低功耗嗅探器装在哈马尔的手机上 |
[36:42] | and we get him within Bluetooth range of the main server device | 我们让他走到连接目标地点内连接所有沙姆人手机的 |
[36:45] | connecting al-Sham’s phones on target… | 主服务器的蓝牙接收范围内 |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[36:47] | …then Hamal’s phone will seed it, | 那么哈马尔的手机就会在其中安装软件 |
[36:49] | allowing us to track ’em. | 让我们跟踪它们 |
[36:50] | Fucking English, man. | 说明白点 |
[36:52] | Once we’re tracking al-Sham’s phones, | 我们追踪所有沙姆人的手机之后 |
[36:53] | the next time the IP pings, | 下―次IP地址出现 |
[36:55] | we’ll know if they’re in the vicinity. | 我们就知道他们在不在附近 |
[36:56] | And if they are, then we, we got the group that hit the Crampton. | 如果在 我们就找到了袭击科兰普敦号的组织 |
[36:59] | Yeah, and if they aren’t, | 是 如果不在 |
[37:00] | then it’s down to two groups. | 那就还剩下两伙人 |
[37:02] | ISIS or Chechens. | 伊斯兰国和车臣人 |
[37:03] | I don’t know, fighting’s heavy right now out there. | 我说不好 外面枪战很激烈 |
[37:05] | It’s just chasing the signal– that’s-that’s high-risk. | 追踪信号 很危险 |
[37:08] | That’s a smart idea, Ray, but I got to agree with Hayes. | 主意很不错 雷 但是我同意海耶斯的观点 |
[37:11] | We got intel we can build off. | 我们有可以继续发展的情报 |
[37:13] | We saved a man and his daughter. | 救下了一对父女 |
[37:15] | And Hamal. Take the wins and go home. | 还有哈马尔 见好就收回家吧 |
[37:21] | Jace, you already said yourself | 杰斯 你自己也说了 |
[37:24] | that brass is antsy about us being here. | 高层对于我们在这里的行动已经焦躁起来了 |
[37:26] | We spent two weeks getting nothing. | 我们花了两周时间毫无进展 |
[37:28] | You really think we got the luxury to take our time | 你真的认为我们有那个时间慢慢来 |
[37:30] | before they pull the plug? | 直到他们停止行动吗 |
[37:43] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[37:46] | Get him in. | 把他放上去 |
[37:54] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[38:04] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[38:20] | Listen. All you got to do is walk in the building | 听着 你只需要走进 |
[38:22] | that al-Sham’s strongholding. | 沙姆人据守的楼里 |
[38:24] | All right? It’s easy. You’re in and you’re out. | 好吗 很简单 兜一圈就行 |
[38:26] | I thought I was leaving with the others. | 我以为我要和其他人一块走 |
[38:27] | The people that I helped… | 这些我帮助过的人 |
[38:31] | JASON: You do this for us, | 你帮我们这个忙 |
[38:32] | we’ll get you home safely. | 我们就帮你安全回家 |
[38:34] | All set. | 一切准备就绪 |
[38:36] | Just walk around, look for anybody on a computer or tablet. | 走一圈 找有电脑或者有手提电脑的人 |
[38:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:42] | How do we know he’s connected to the network? | 我们怎么知道她连接到了网络 |
[38:43] | Keep this in your pocket. | 放在口袋里 |
[38:46] | Don’t take it out. Ever. | 别拿出来 绝对不要 |
[38:48] | Okay? All right. | -好吗 -好 |
[38:49] | It’ll vibrate when your job is done. | 任务未完成就会振动 |
[38:51] | And you’ll come back and meet us here. | 你回来跟我们会合 |
[38:53] | -And then I go home? -Yeah. | -然后我就能回家了 -对 |
[38:55] | Then you go home. | 然后你就能回家了 |
[38:57] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[38:59] | You rotate it every time you exit a building. | 离开建筑的时候转一圈 |
[39:01] | That way we know it’s you. | 这样我们就知道是你 |
[39:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:04] | JASON: When you exit the building, | 你离开建筑的时候 |
[39:06] | you turn it around, okay? | 就把它转过来好吗 |
[39:08] | You understand what I’m saying to you? | 你明白我说的了吗 |
[39:09] | You’ll meet us when you’re done. | 完成之后和我们碰面 |
[39:13] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你们相信我 |
[39:25] | This is fucked-up. | 这简直是胡来 |
[39:27] | -Check yourself, Bravo 2. -OMAR: You heard what happened | -注意分寸 B2 -你们听说了 |
[39:29] | to Hamal’s friend who tried to leave. | 哈马尔朋友想逃跑 发生了什么 |
[39:30] | Look, kid got away once. He can do it again. | 听着 他跑了一次 就能跑第二次 |
[39:32] | Sonny and I saved a girl thanks to his intel. | 桑尼和我靠着他的情报救了一个女孩 |
[39:34] | What, pull one kid from the fire | 我们把一个孩子从火坑救出来 |
[39:35] | just so you could throw this one in the furnace? | 就是为了让你能把另一个扔回去 |
[39:36] | Add to the cycle of misery here? | 继续这里的恶性循环 |
[39:38] | We’re giving that kid a chance to earn his freedom. | 我们给他一个机会 挣得自己的自由 |
[39:40] | Freedom Hayes already agreed to… | 海耶斯已经许诺了自由 |
[39:42] | We were sent here to avenge the deaths of 20 Americans. | 我们来这是为了20名死去的美国人报仇 |
[39:46] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[39:47] | I don’t have to apologize for doing my fucking job. | 我不用为完成本职工作道歉 |
[39:50] | There’s the Bravo 1 I expected. Mission over everything else. | 这才是我预料中的B1 任务高于一切 |
[39:53] | Mission and men. | 任务和人 |
[39:56] | My team, my call. | 我的队伍我决定 |
[39:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:01] | Just hope you made the right one, boss. | 希望你做了正确的决定 |
[41:09] | STELLA: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[41:11] | Brian. Brian. | 布莱恩 布莱恩 |
[41:14] | -It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:16] | It’s just… the s– the smart-sock, it fell off. | 只是 监控的袜子 掉了 |
[41:18] | It’s fine. It’s a false alarm. | 没关系 是假警报 |
[41:20] | I got it. I got it. | 我穿好了 穿好了 |
[41:27] | I had everything under control. | 我已经控制住局面了 |
[41:39] | Nothing in his phone’s gonna give him away, right? | 他手机里的东西不会暴露他吧 |
[41:42] | Yeah, long as he keeps it in his pocket. | 是 只要他不拿出来 |
[41:45] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[41:46] | Third building he’s tried. | 这是第三座建筑了 |
[41:48] | Third time someone could spot him. | 第三次可能暴露 |
[41:49] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[41:56] | RAY: He did it. The IPs are populating. | 他做到了 IP地址开始填充 |
[42:02] | Switch back to the drone feed. | 切换回无人机画面 |
[42:06] | OMAR: Now the long walk to freedom. | 现在是走向自由的漫漫长路 |
[42:09] | Come on, kid. | 快点 小子 |
[42:11] | Shake a fucking leg. | 动作快点 |
[42:15] | RAY: What’s this guy doing? | 这家伙做什么 |
[42:34] | We seeded the network. | 我们植入了软件 |
[42:36] | Your team. | 你的队伍 |
[42:40] | Your call. | 你决定 |