时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | That is the IP used to purchase the rockets | 这是用来购买火箭 |
[00:10] | that hit the Crampton. | 来袭击科兰普敦号的IP地址 |
[00:11] | Concentration of the cell phones, | 手机信号的集中程度 |
[00:12] | he says that that’s the hornets’ nest. | 他说这是马蜂窝 |
[00:13] | That’s him. That’s Yasiri. | 那就是他 那就是亚西里 |
[00:15] | We’ll pull up, get the drop on the guard, | 我们过去 制服警卫 |
[00:16] | throw Yasiri in the truck, and we’re gone. | 把亚西里扔进卡车 |
[00:18] | – Get us the fuck out of here. – We’re clean. Let’s do this! | -带我们离开这里 -我们没暴露 动手吧 |
[00:20] | We’re made. Get us the fuck out of here now. | 我们被发现了 带我们离开这 |
[00:22] | Asset was right in front of us. We had him. | 目标就在我们面前 我们有机会 |
[00:24] | It’s my head. We don’t get | 是我的脑袋 我们要是没有机会 |
[00:25] | another shot here at, uh, Yasiri, | 再抓捕亚西里 |
[00:27] | Command’s gonna start asking questions. | 指挥部就要问问题了 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I missed one treatment already. | 是 我已经错过一次治疗了 |
[00:30] | This raid, I’m probably gonna miss more. | 这次袭击 我可能要错过更多治疗 |
[00:32] | But, you know, look, I’m good. | 但是 你知道 听着 我没事 |
[00:33] | What if you’re able to take out ISIS | 如果我们能在伊斯兰国 |
[00:35] | before it even became ISIS? | 规模壮大之前消灭伊斯兰国呢 |
[00:36] | – Where the hell are you going? – Commander! | -你要去哪 -指挥官 |
[00:39] | She’s Winchester! We got to help her out! | 她没子弹了 我们得帮她 |
[00:40] | They’re gonna take her alive. | 他们要活捉她 |
[00:42] | It’s the way it must be! | 必须这样做不可 |
[00:45] | Christ! | 老天 |
[00:46] | Hey, I already checked those reserve flaps. | 我已经检查过备用伞了 |
[00:48] | – You think I’m not doing my job? – Spenser. | -你觉得我没有做好工作 -斯宾塞 |
[00:50] | Hey, shut your mouth, Karlson. | 闭上嘴 卡尔森 |
[00:51] | Hey, protocol is two inspectors check the gear. | 规定要求两名检察员检查装备 |
[00:53] | Take a seat. Rest of us will handle this. | 去坐下 让我们剩下的人来处理 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[01:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[01:03] | You don’t trust me with my own son. | 你不放心让我照顾孩子 |
[01:05] | I have overcome every obstacle that I’ve ever faced in my life, | 我克服了我这辈子面对的所有困难 |
[01:07] | and now all of a sudden, people just think that I’m… | 现在突然之间 大家觉得 |
[01:09] | that I’m incapable of the simplest shit. | 我连最简单的事情都做不好 |
[01:11] | No, I’m just trying to help you. | 不 我只是想要帮你 |
[01:13] | – I don’t need your help! – Don’t go. | -我不需要你的帮助 -别走 |
[01:15] | Clay, don’t go! | 克雷 别走 |
[02:09] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[02:22] | What in the hell, man? | 搞什么 哥们 |
[02:23] | I almost turned you into the Blond Dahlia. | 我差点把你打成筛子 |
[02:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[02:28] | Stella took Brian to go see her parents. | 斯黛拉把布莱恩带去娘家了 |
[02:31] | Apartment felt empty without ’em. | 没了他们公寓里空荡荡的 |
[02:33] | I had your key. | 我有你的钥匙 |
[02:35] | I thought you were in Texas with Leanne. | 我以为你和莉安在德克萨斯 |
[02:38] | Yeah, I-I was, until, uh, | 是 之前是 直到 |
[02:40] | Hannah’s hurricane sister showed up | 汉娜的闹腾姐姐 |
[02:42] | and I had to necessitate an exfil, | 我只能跑路 |
[02:44] | ’cause she don’t like me much. | 因为她不喜欢我 |
[02:47] | Um, why would, uh, your-your wife and kid | 你老婆孩子为什么 |
[02:51] | take a solo trip to see her parents? | 回娘家了 |
[02:53] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[02:55] | my in-laws are Hannah’s sister on steroids. | 我的岳父岳母就是打了鸡血的汉娜的姐姐 |
[02:59] | Touché. | 说的也是 |
[03:02] | I just thought maybe Stella made it onto the list | 我觉得斯黛拉可能和其他人一样 |
[03:04] | of people that you’re ghosting. | 成了你躲着走的人了 |
[03:05] | I’m not ghosting anyone. | 我没有躲人 |
[03:10] | This work’s been kicking my ass. | 这份工作让我很吃不消 |
[03:13] | You know, speaking of work… | 你知道 说到工作 |
[03:15] | why the hell are you taking a nap | 你为什么白天睡觉 |
[03:17] | in the middle of the day and not out there | 不去训练我们的 |
[03:19] | training our SEAL pups? | 海豹新人 |
[03:20] | My fucking leg’s been aching, man. | 我腿疼 兄弟 |
[03:22] | Just needed to take some time off, let it rest. | 需要时间休息 缓一缓 |
[03:24] | Aching how bad, and how much time? | 有多疼 多长时间 |
[03:26] | Okay, you know what, Sonny? Just, that’s it. | 行了 你猜怎么着 桑尼 够了 |
[03:27] | Enough with the interrogations, all right? | 别再盘问我了 好吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:33] | Okay, you’re right. Uh… | 好 你说得对 |
[03:35] | Look, um, but Brian and-and Stella, | 听着 但是布莱恩和斯黛拉 |
[03:37] | they’re-they’re out of town, so, uh… | 他们不在城里 所以 |
[03:39] | why don’t you and I, we-we make up for some lost time | 不如你和我 我们弥补一下失去的时光 |
[03:42] | and-and, uh, we have ourselves a little battle-boo-looza? | 来个战后放松 |
[03:49] | – Boys trip? – Yeah. | -兄弟之旅 -没错 |
[03:50] | We always talked about doing that-that bow-hunting trip. | 我们一直说要去弓箭狩猎 |
[03:53] | What do you say we head up to the mountains | 不如我们去山里 |
[03:56] | and get our Rambo on? | 来体验一把《第一滴血》 |
[04:01] | Wouldn’t mind some fresh air and a change of scenery. | 不介意呼吸新鲜空气换换风景 |
[04:07] | Hey, catch me up. | 给我说说 |
[04:09] | How was your trip to see Emma | 你去看艾玛 布拉德和麦克 |
[04:10] | – and Brad and Mikey? – Whoa. Okay. | -之行怎么样了 -好了 |
[04:13] | Sliding Brad in there with my kids, I don’t like. | 把布拉德和我的孩子放在一起 我不喜欢 |
[04:15] | So, it was fine. | 所以 情况不错 |
[04:18] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[04:23] | How was Afghanistan? | 阿富汗怎么样 |
[04:27] | I managed to relocate a woman to Tajikistan, | 我设法把一个女人转移到了塔吉克斯坦 |
[04:31] | – get her settled there. – Tajikistan? | -把她安顿了下来 -塔吉克斯坦 |
[04:34] | That sounds like mission success. | 听起来任务成功了 |
[04:36] | Hardly. | 算不上 |
[04:38] | Taliban grabbed her colleagues before we moved. | 塔利班在我们转移之前抓到了她的同事 |
[04:40] | Sounds like Bravo getting ripped home from Syria. | 听起来B队被从叙利亚调回国了 |
[04:46] | That’s why you couldn’t enjoy seeing your kids, | 所以你见了孩子才不高兴 |
[04:48] | all the loose ends hanging up there. | 还有没解决的事情 |
[04:50] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[04:53] | Plug got pulled before we even got the job finished. | 我们在完成任务之间就被叫停了 |
[04:57] | And, uh, also managed to get a great warrior | 还有 让一个战士 |
[05:02] | killed in the process. | 在任务期间被杀 |
[05:04] | It was a complete mission failure. | 是彻头彻尾的任务失败 |
[05:05] | Complete fucking mission failure. | 完全的任务失败 |
[05:08] | Who’d you lose? | 你失去了什么人 |
[05:10] | The leader of our partner force. | 友军的领队 |
[05:14] | I mean, we were fucked. | 我们被包围了 |
[05:15] | Then she made a move, and, uh, we were able to clear out. | 然后她挺身而出 我们得以撤离 |
[05:19] | Sacrificed herself for the team. | 为全队牺牲了自己 |
[05:22] | That’s very Bravo 1 of her. | 很有B1的风范 |
[05:24] | Yeah, well, the shit birds who got her are still out there. | 是 那些害死她的人还逍遥法外 |
[05:29] | I guess unfinished business is also contagious. | 我猜未竟的事业也是会传染的 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:39] | What do you say we get out of here | 不如我们离开这里 |
[05:41] | go somewhere nicer, just forget all this bullshit for a while? | 去好点的地方 忘记这些糟心的事情 |
[05:44] | Distract ourselves from what we failed to accomplish? | 让自己分心好忘记没能完成的事情 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:47] | – I’ve heard worse ideas. – All right. | -不算最坏的注意 -好 |
[05:49] | I have to go rattle a cage, though, first, okay? | 我得先去打探一下情况 好吗 |
[05:52] | – You okay with that? – Yeah, whatever you gotta do. | -你能接受吗 -好 随你怎么做 |
[05:54] | – Okay. – Number 75. | -好 -75号 |
[05:56] | That’s us. We’re up. | 是我们 我们到了 |
[05:57] | We’re gonna eat that burrito, though, first. | 不过我们得先把卷饼吃完 |
[05:59] | That’s what kicks it off, all right? | 这才算开个头 |
[06:06] | – Ah, you do good work, babe. – Thanks. | -你做得很好 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[06:09] | You ready to move on to tiling the bathrooms? | 你准备好给洗手间贴瓷砖了吗 |
[06:11] | Ready or not, it’s gotta get done. | 不管准没准备好 都得去做 |
[06:13] | Cannot believe that we are about to open next week. | 不敢相信我们下周就要开业了 |
[06:17] | – I know. – Thank you | -我知道 -谢谢你 |
[06:18] | for keeping the train moving | 在我不在的时候 |
[06:19] | while I was gone, baby. | 让工程继续 亲爱的 |
[06:20] | So, I was thinking we could set these | 所以 我在想我们可以 |
[06:24] | in a brick pattern instead of stacked. | 错开铺而不是对齐铺 |
[06:26] | Babe, are these the right tiles? | 亲爱的 那些瓷砖对吗 |
[06:29] | I-I thought we picked out glass. | 我以为我们选的是玻璃的 |
[06:31] | We did, but I’m just trying to keep costs down. | 本来是 但是我想要降低成本 |
[06:33] | Yeah, which is why we spent the whole week | 是 所以我们花了一周时间 |
[06:35] | since I’ve been back doing the installation ourselves. | 回来之后就在自己贴瓷砖 |
[06:37] | Well, I mean, every little bit helps. | 我是说 能省一点是一点 |
[06:40] | I mean, these were on sale when you were deployed, so… | 这些在你派驻的时候促销 所以 |
[06:47] | I thought we were supposed | 我以为我们应该 |
[06:49] | to be making decisions together, baby. | 一起做决定的 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | I didn’t want to miss out on a deal | 我不想要等你的意见 |
[06:52] | waiting for you to weigh in. | 错过好价钱 |
[06:54] | And what happened to being grateful? | 说好的要心存感激呢 |
[06:56] | I kept the train moving without you. | 我在没有你的时候继续工程 |
[06:58] | I am. I am grateful. | 我有 我有感激 |
[07:00] | I’m very grateful, I just– I’m feeling left out. | 我很感激 只是 我感觉成了局外人 |
[07:03] | And like I let you down. | 感觉让你失望了 |
[07:05] | Trying to hold Bravo up took my focus away from here. | 努力维系B队让我把中心从这里移开了 |
[07:10] | You think that’s ever gonna change? | 你觉得这一点会改变吗 |
[07:13] | It’s gonna have to if I want to pull my weight around here. | 如果我要承担起责任我必须这么做 |
[07:17] | Bravo keeps me in my three-foot world, and… | B队让我只顾眼前 |
[07:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:25] | Maybe it’s time we take a step back | 也许是时候退一步 |
[07:26] | and figure this out together. | 一起想办法解决这件事 |
[07:29] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[07:38] | Lieutenant Davis. | 戴维斯上尉 |
[07:40] | I hope to hell you got a doctor’s note | 希望你这迟到的毛病 |
[07:42] | for this type of tardiness. | 已经去看过医生了 |
[07:43] | No, I don’t, but I do have some pickles | 不 我没有 但是我在里士满吃了午餐 |
[07:45] | from the lunch I just had in Richmond. | 带了些酸黄瓜回来 |
[07:47] | Ugh, no amount of pickles would ever make me | 多少酸黄瓜也没办法让我去 |
[07:51] | – want to go to Richmond. – Mm. | -里士满 -嗯 |
[07:53] | What the hell you doing up there? | 你去那儿做什么 |
[07:54] | I was trying to get to know my committee colleagues | 我想要了解一下在委员会之外的 |
[07:57] | away from the committee. | 我的同僚 |
[07:58] | You know, met in the middle rather than… | 你知道 折中妥协 |
[08:00] | Okay, how about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[08:02] | Why are you haunting DEVGRU on your leave? | 你为什么在休假期间来队里 |
[08:05] | I went to pick up these. | 我来拿这些 |
[08:06] | You know, me and, uh, Clay-vy Crockett | 你知道 我和克雷·克罗克特 |
[08:08] | are heading up to Full Metal’s cabin | 要去全金属的小屋 |
[08:10] | to get our hunt on. | 打猎 |
[08:11] | – That sounds fun. – Yeah, man. | -听起来很有意思 -是啊 |
[08:13] | A little creepy, but… | 有点诡异 但是 |
[08:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:19] | How’s Clay doing? | 克雷还好吗 |
[08:20] | Well, if you weren’t so busy | 要不是你在 |
[08:21] | courting your cake-eater friends, | 巴结你的文职朋友 |
[08:23] | you wouldn’t have to ask the guy who’s been | 你就不会来问我这个 |
[08:24] | – out of the country for a month. – Mm-hmm. | -一个月都在海外的人这个问题 -嗯 |
[08:26] | – So, he’s good? – Yeah, he’s good. | -所以 他还好吗 -是 他还好 |
[08:29] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[08:31] | And for the record, I think of him constantly. | 我得声明 我经常惦记他 |
[08:34] | The reason that I’m courting cake-eaters | 我巴结文职人员 |
[08:36] | is trying to convince them that war fighter safety | 是要说服他们作战人员安全 |
[08:38] | and national security aren’t mutually exclusive. | 和国家安全并不抵触 |
[08:40] | Yeah, should’ve known you were fighting the good fight, | 是 就知道你在为正义而战 |
[08:42] | – not just rubbing elbows. – Oh, well, | -不是在活络关系 -是啊 |
[08:44] | it’s the least that I can do, since I let Bravo | 这是我最起码能做的 毕竟是我 |
[08:47] | take a knife to a drone fight in Syria. | 让B队被无人机打了个措手不及 |
[08:48] | That clusterfuck, that’s not on you. | 那个事故 不是你的错 |
[08:51] | Bravo knows you got our back. | B队知道你靠得住 |
[08:54] | Mm. Well, I gotta get inside. | 我得进去了 |
[08:56] | You’ll tell Clay I said hey? | 你能替我和克雷问好吗 |
[08:58] | – I will. – Okay. | -我会的 -好 |
[09:00] | And, uh, I’ll make sure we kill you up | 我保证给你打一只负鼠 |
[09:02] | one of them possums for your pickles. | 来配你的酸黄瓜 |
[09:04] | So stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[09:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[09:17] | What do you mean, what am I doing here? | 什么意思 我在这做什么 |
[09:18] | We still need to get justice for our dead sailors | 我们还需要为死去的水手 |
[09:20] | and the YPJ. | 还有女子自卫军讨回公道 |
[09:22] | Hey, bringing Bravo home wasn’t my decision. | 把B队调回来不是我的决定 |
[09:23] | Call came from above. | 是高层的决定 |
[09:25] | Okay, so figure out a way to get us back. | 那好 想办法把我们弄回去 |
[09:26] | I’m still looking for something actionable. | 我还在寻找可行动情报 |
[09:28] | Drones aren’t fucking actionable? | 无人机不算吗 |
[09:29] | Not when the Syrian government | 叙利亚政府对外界说 |
[09:30] | has told the world that they were ours. | 是我们的就不算 |
[09:32] | I need new intel to force Command’s hand. | 我需要新情报来迫使指挥部行动 |
[09:34] | Commander Nouri, she was right. | 诺里指挥官 说得没错 |
[09:37] | We just used the YPJ and abandoned ’em. | 我们利用完女子自卫军就抛弃她们 |
[09:39] | Hey, I’ve got questions, too | 我也有问题 |
[09:40] | The report for the Crampton attack | 科兰普敦袭击案的报告说 |
[09:42] | said CIWZ didn’t fail, it was jammed, | 近距离武器防御系统没有故障 是被干扰了 |
[09:44] | which is pretty sophisticated tech | 沙姆人居然能 |
[09:46] | for the al-Sham brigade to have access to. | 拿到这么精密的装备 |
[09:48] | Yeah, that’s a lot of tech for a local militia. | 是 一个当地民兵装备真不少 |
[09:50] | I agree, which is why I believe Yasiri’s militants | 我同意 所以我认为亚西里的民兵 |
[09:54] | are a proxy for someone stronger. | 是其他势力的代理人 |
[09:56] | – Probably a state actor. – A state actor– who? | -很可能有国家层面的资助 -国家层面 会是谁 |
[09:58] | I’m trying to figure that out. | 我在想办法弄清楚 |
[09:59] | Instead of trying, start doing. | 别光想 做点什么 |
[10:01] | Says the guy who twice had Yasiri in his crosshairs | 两次机会都没抓到亚西里 |
[10:03] | and came home empty. | 空手回来的人还好意思说 |
[10:06] | Everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[10:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:12] | Just spinning our wheels here | 不在叙利亚完成任务 |
[10:13] | instead of getting the job done in Syria. | 只能在这无所事事 |
[10:15] | No one likes tucking tail, but orders are orders. | 没人喜欢夹着尾巴 但是命令就是命令 |
[10:20] | You know what? Clay’s getting | 你猜怎么着 克雷 |
[10:21] | more work done at Green Team than we are here combined. | 在绿队干的活比我们在这加起来都要多 |
[10:24] | – Mm. – What? | -嗯 -怎么了 |
[10:27] | Something wrong with Clay? | 克雷出事了吗 |
[10:28] | – There was. – I’m sorry. | -出过事 -不好意思 |
[10:30] | What do you mean, “there was”? | 什么叫出过事 |
[10:32] | Spenser’s superior suggested he take some time off | 斯宾塞的上级在他出现失常行为之后 |
[10:34] | – after some erratic behavior. – “Erratic behavior.” | -建议他回家休养 -失常行为 |
[10:37] | What do you mean, erratic behavior? | 什么叫失常行为 |
[10:39] | Probably the same stuff you’d do | 大概就是你从海军训练出来的利器 |
[10:41] | if you went from being the Navy’s deadliest weapon | 转变为训练利器教员的 |
[10:43] | to training the Navy’s deadliest weapon, Master Chief. | 过程中会出现的事情 军士长 |
[10:45] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[10:48] | As the two of you should be, too. | 你们也一样 |
[10:51] | And whatever this argument is, wrap it up. | 不管这是在争论什么 赶紧结束 |
[10:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:00] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:02] | I’m here and I had no idea | 我就在这 我都不知道 |
[11:04] | Just take care of Syria, all right? | 管好叙利亚 好吗 |
[11:05] | I’ll worry about Clay. | 我担心克雷 |
[11:26] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[11:29] | Let’s get this party started. | 开始派对吧 |
[11:35] | So, this is how the Unabomber lived. | 这就是大学炸弹客的住所 |
[11:38] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[11:40] | Be careful. They’re listening. | 当心 隔墙有耳 |
[11:43] | It’s not exactly a nice thing to say | 这对一个最忠于队伍的人 |
[11:45] | about the ultimate team guy. | 来说可不是什么好话 |
[11:47] | He’s got our picture in his vacation home. | 他还在度假小屋里摆了我们的照片 |
[11:51] | He wanted us with him, even when he got away. | 他想要和我们在一起 哪怕是在休假期间 |
[12:02] | – There we go. – Metal made these? | -这就行了 -这是金属画的 |
[12:04] | Oh, yeah, man. | 是啊 |
[12:06] | Never seen his drawings before? He is quite the artist. | 从来没见过他画画 他相当有水准 |
[12:09] | That guy said more to me on his Medevac flight | 那家伙在救伤直升机上说的话 |
[12:11] | than the three years I operated next to him. | 比我和他行动三年说的都要多 |
[12:22] | Is this a treasure map? | 这是寻宝图吗 |
[12:27] | You think he buried cash in the woods? | 你觉得他在林子里埋了钱吗 |
[12:29] | If Metal played John Dillinger in his downtime, | 就算全金属在休假期间当江洋大盗 |
[12:32] | would you be surprised? | 你会惊讶吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, man. | 乖乖 |
[12:35] | I forgot. Check this out. | 我忘了 看看这个 |
[12:37] | Oh, yes, we get settled in. | 是 我们得安顿下来 |
[12:40] | Then we can watch | 然后我们就能看看 |
[12:41] | the original adventures of Topper Harley. | 反斗神鹰的原版冒险了 |
[12:44] | I’m, uh, assuming, uh, | 我估计 |
[12:46] | you want to have the bottom bunk, yeah? | 你想要下铺 |
[12:55] | Thought you were fixing to do rehab clean. | 以为你要不吃药做复健 |
[12:57] | I was. | 本来是 |
[12:59] | And then I realized I lost my fucking leg. | 后来我意识到我丢了一条腿 |
[13:04] | I-I’ve seen you chug Vikes after ops. | 我见过你在行动之后吃维柯丁 |
[13:06] | You’re-you’re gonna bust my balls | 你要因为我偶尔吃一片 |
[13:08] | – for taking one now and then? – I-I get it, I get it. | -找我麻烦吗 -我理解 我理解 |
[13:12] | Look, the natural stuff doesn’t always cut it | 自然的东西不是总能 |
[13:14] | after a long day of Green Team. | 撑过绿队一天的训练 |
[13:16] | Now, do you want to watch me pee in a cup, | 你是想要看我尿检 |
[13:19] | or do you want to watch Valeria Golino | 还是要看瓦莱丽亚·格里诺 |
[13:22] | shoot an olive from her belly button into her mouth. | 把橄榄从肚脐弹到嘴里 |
[13:24] | Well, technically, Charlie Sheen triggers the olive | 严格来说 是查理·辛按了她的肚皮 |
[13:27] | by pressing on her belly. | 才把橄榄弹起来的 |
[13:36] | That’s a telltale sign right there, there’s a rat. | 这就是迹象了 有老鼠 |
[13:39] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[13:40] | There are sharks in the homestead. | 家里有鼠害了 |
[13:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:45] | …if not a Navy movie… | 如果没有海军电影 |
[13:49] | …how about a Navy board game? | 来一把海军桌游怎么样 |
[13:52] | Even if you do cheat. | 就算你作弊 |
[13:59] | No need to overthink it. | 别多想 |
[14:01] | Based on the itinerary I’ve planned, | 依照我安排的形成 |
[14:03] | you can pack lightly. | 你可以少打包 |
[14:07] | Your mind is not on our getaway at all. | 你的心思根本不在我们的出行上 |
[14:12] | Are you still thinking about Clay? | 你还在想克雷吗 |
[14:16] | Did I ever tell you about Theo Papadakis? | 我说西奥·帕帕达基斯的事情吗 |
[14:19] | – Used to be in Bravo? – Yeah, lost his leg | -之前在B队 -是 在阿富汗被 |
[14:21] | to a grenade in Afghanistan. | 手榴弹炸断了腿 |
[14:23] | After his injury, he was out of sight | 在受伤之后 |
[14:25] | and out of mind to me, and I just… | 我就没关注过他 我就 |
[14:27] | I thought I was over that. | 以为我不再这样了 |
[14:28] | And it looks like I’m just doing the same thing with Clay. | 看样子我对克雷还是一样 |
[14:31] | You were front-sight focused on deployment. | 你是集中精力在眼前的任务上 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I spent more time looking over my shoulder at Omar | 是 我花了更多时间担心奥马尔 |
[14:36] | instead of checking in on Clay. | 而不是关心克雷 |
[14:39] | He deserves better from the guy that put him inside the wire. | 毕竟是我害他参与行动的 他应当得到更好的对待 |
[14:42] | Really? You’re back here? | 真的吗 又回到这了 |
[14:44] | – Even Clay doesn’t blame you. – Well, he doesn’t have to. | -就算克雷不怪你 -用不着他说 |
[14:48] | He doesn’t have to, all right? | 用不着他说 |
[14:49] | You know, I’m…I’m the one who ignored | 你知道 是我忽视了 |
[14:51] | the warning signs of my head. | 我脑袋表现出的预警信号 |
[14:55] | I put him right on the path to get hit by those RPGs. | 我害他被火箭弹炸伤 |
[14:58] | So, you only stopped beating yourself up | 所以 你不再自责是因为 |
[15:00] | because you thought he was okay? | 你觉得他没事了 |
[15:03] | – Yeah. – Clay’s struggling | -是 -克雷的挣扎 |
[15:05] | is hard on everyone. | 让所有人都不好受 |
[15:08] | If you need to check on him, I understand. | 如果你需要去看他 我能理解 |
[15:11] | How am I gonna do that? We’re packing up right now. | 我要怎么做 我们正准备出发 |
[15:13] | – We’re on our way out. – We are. | -我们都要走了 -没错 |
[15:15] | But it sounds like Clay needs his team leader. | 但是听起来克雷需要他的队长 |
[15:19] | And I’m pretty sure that a very wise | 我很确定 一个 |
[15:23] | and very handsome man once told me | 帅气的人告诉过我 |
[15:26] | there’s no choice in duty. | 面对责任一无旁贷 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:34] | A lot easier if we just use flintlock and gunpowder. | 用打火石和火药要简单得多 |
[15:37] | It’s not sportsmanlike, | 那没有体育精神 |
[15:40] | but we’re opting for stealth over power. | 但是隐秘要胜过火药 |
[15:45] | I’m not sure how stealthy we’re gonna be, | 我不确定我们能有多隐秘 |
[15:46] | the way you run your mouth. | 照你这个大嘴巴 |
[15:48] | The deer are gonna hear us from a mile away. | 鹿在一英里之外就能听到我们 |
[15:50] | Hey, man, I may have the right to remain silent. | 哥们 我也许有权保持沉默 |
[15:52] | I just don’t have the ability to | 我只是没那个本事 |
[15:57] | You know, we could just hang here | 我们可以留在这里 |
[15:59] | and pound some beers and act out Hot Shots! | 喝点啤酒然后模仿反斗神鹰的剧情 |
[16:04] | You serious? Come on, man, | 你认真的吗 来吧 |
[16:06] | we’ve been planning this bow-hunting trip forever, | 我们计划弓箭狩猎那么久了 |
[16:09] | Ernest Heming-Clay. | 恩内斯特·海明“克雷” |
[16:11] | And it ain’t like you to hide in the shadows | 胆小怕事 |
[16:13] | of your mother’s apron. | 可不是你的风格 |
[16:25] | You gonna tell me the timing | 你要告诉你这种 |
[16:27] | of this “can’t do nothing” attitude | 什么都不做的态度 |
[16:28] | and popping pills is just all a coincidence? | 和吃止痛药一点关系都没有 |
[16:33] | Told you, man, Green Team’s been kicking my ass lately. | 告诉你了 绿队最近让我受不了 |
[16:38] | You think I’m proud of that? | 你觉得我很自豪吗 |
[16:41] | Or needing pills to numb the pain? | 需要药物来麻痹疼痛 |
[16:43] | What else you think it’s numbing? | 你觉得还在麻痹什么 |
[16:46] | Falling out of contact with me while I was overseas, | 我在海外的时候和我不联系 |
[16:48] | not spending time with your family. | 不和你的家人待在一起 |
[16:50] | Clay, these are all problems that are just gonna snowball. | 克雷 这些问题会越积越多 |
[16:58] | When I was kicking doors, I liked feeling dangerous. | 我执行任务的时候 我喜欢危险的感觉 |
[17:02] | Now Stella looks at me like I am dangerous. | 现在斯黛拉觉得我会造成危险 |
[17:05] | Thinking I’m a threat to Brian hurts worse than anything | 觉得我会对布莱恩造成伤害 |
[17:07] | that’s come along with this injury, | 比这次受伤造成的任何后果都要让人难受 |
[17:08] | and that’s why I removed myself from the situation. | 所以我才离开家里 |
[17:12] | Wow. Look at that right there. | 瞧瞧看 |
[17:15] | Herc-Clay-les finally feels what it’s like to be human, | 赫丘利终于体会到做凡人的滋味了 |
[17:17] | just like the rest of us. | 就和我们其他人一样 |
[17:22] | Let me give you a piece of advice from a guy | 让一辈子都在做错事的人 |
[17:24] | that’s been pissing in the wind his entire life. | 来给你一条建议 |
[17:28] | You need to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. | 你需要接受这种不舒服的情况 |
[17:33] | And I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你讲 |
[17:35] | For all that you and your wife have been through, | 你和你老婆经历了这么多 |
[17:37] | you sure as shit owe it to her | 你有义务向她证明 |
[17:39] | to prove that you are still the stand-up guy that she loves. | 你还是她当初爱上的那个顶天立地的男人 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:44] | There it is right there, look, you’re smiling again, man. | 这就是对了 看看你又笑了 |
[17:46] | See, look at them pearly whites. | 看看那一口白牙 |
[17:49] | Let’s go hunting, man. Come on. | 我们去狩猎 兄弟 来 |
[17:51] | Let’s do this. Let’s kill some shit. | 走吧 去杀点东西 |
[17:56] | I’ve had my fill of sucking at things of late. | 我最近受够了干啥啥不行 |
[18:00] | But if you’re up for an adventure, | 但是如果你想要冒险 |
[18:03] | we could go see where Metal’s treasure map leads. | 我们可以去看看全金属的藏宝图有什么名堂 |
[18:05] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[18:06] | Well, it’s time to fucking shine. | 是时候行动了 |
[18:09] | Let’s go. | 这就行了 |
[18:11] | Yep. | 好 |
[18:12] | Is that so you can zoom in on the stuff | 拍下来是因为你老眼昏花 |
[18:14] | that your old eyes can’t see? | 要放大吗 |
[18:15] | Shut your face, Pegleg | 闭上你的臭嘴 假腿 |
[18:17] | Just in case we have an emergency out there, | 这是为了防止我们在外面遇上危险 |
[18:19] | we got this map here for toilet paper. | 这张纸还能当厕纸 |
[18:23] | – Here’s Jason! Ha-ha! – Whoa! | -杰森来了 -喔 |
[18:26] | Boy Scouts earn your archery badge yet? | 你们学会射箭没有 |
[18:30] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:32] | What is with the, uh, coordinated ambush here? | 这组团埋伏是怎么回事 |
[18:34] | Well, you know, Davis told us you were here, right? | 你知道 戴维斯告诉我们你们在这 |
[18:36] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[18:37] | Yeah, and, uh, Ray wanted to come, | 是 雷想要来 |
[18:39] | but a, uh, vet center opening has him in a time crunch, so… | 但是老兵中心开业要赶工 所以 |
[18:43] | No reason this can’t be the bachelor party | 没有理由不给B6趁机 |
[18:45] | that Bravo 6 never had. | 办个单身派对 |
[18:47] | Unless you got a sasquatch planning to strip for us, | 除非你准备了一个会表演脱衣舞的大脚野人 |
[18:49] | there’s not a lot of group activities up here. | 这边真没什么活动 |
[18:51] | Ugh. Ooh, what’s, uh… | -呃 -那是 |
[18:54] | what do you got there? | 那是什么东西 |
[18:55] | Metal was a man of mystery. | 全金属是个有故事的人 |
[18:57] | – Buried treasure, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -藏宝图是吧 -嗯 |
[18:59] | 汉莎航空劫案发生在1978年12月11日 纽约肯尼迪国际机场 估计有587,5000价值的财物失窃 使其成为美国本土发生的金额最大的盗窃案 | |
[18:59] | Wouldn’t put it past Metal to pull off the Lufthansa heist. | 全金属是有能力实施汉莎航空劫案的 |
[19:01] | Or it could be Saddam’s gold. | 或者是萨达姆的黄金 |
[19:03] | Or the missing money from the Captain Phillips raid. | 或者是菲利普船长劫案里失窃的现金 |
[19:05] | Brock, how many times do I gotta tell you, | 布洛克 我跟你说过多少次 |
[19:07] | what happens on the Indian Ocean stays on the Indian Ocean. | 印度洋上发生的事情留在印度洋 |
[19:11] | Well, it’s ours now. | 现在是我们的了 |
[19:13] | So, you know what? I say we go hunting. | 所以 你猜怎么着 我们去找 |
[19:35] | Jesus, Brock, you almost walked us into some poison ivy. | 布洛克 你差点带我们碰上了毒藤 |
[19:39] | Threat of a rash make you consider | 既然有可能起疹子 |
[19:41] | finding some shirts with sleeves? | 你不考虑穿件带袖子的衣服 |
[19:43] | Clay, I live by a code– “sun’s out, guns out.” | 克雷 我有个信条 天一亮 肌肉就得亮出来 |
[19:46] | Hold up, man, this symbol means we need to gain elevation. | 慢着 这个标志表示我们得往上爬 |
[19:53] | Up that way. | 那边 |
[19:54] | Six, take us out, will you? | 六号 带我们过去 好吗 |
[19:55] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:05] | The, uh, robot foot’s not built for this terrain. | 机器腿不适合这个地形 |
[20:10] | It’s the end of the road for me, boys. | 我只能走到这了 |
[20:13] | You know what, look, we’ll find a secondary infil. | 这样吧 我们换一条路 |
[20:15] | There’s gotta be a switchback around here somewhere. | 这附近肯定有缓坡 |
[20:16] | Sonny, Trent, recon, will you? | 桑尼 特伦特 去探路 |
[20:19] | You guys just go ahead, climb up without me, all right? | 你们先走 别等我了 好吗 |
[20:22] | Dude, I could fireman-carry you up there. | 我可以把你抱上去 |
[20:24] | No, hey, don’t fucking touch me. | 不 别碰我 |
[20:31] | Look, y-you guys just…just go on ahead without me, man. | 你们 别等我上去 |
[20:34] | You don’t need me slowing you guys down. | 你们不需要被我拖慢脚步 |
[20:37] | You know what, this whole tree-hugging hiking thing’s | 这样 这个远足活动 |
[20:39] | a bunch of bullshit. | 没什么意思 |
[20:41] | Let’s RTB. Come on. Let’s roll. | 回基地 我们走 |
[20:42] | Roll out. | 出发 |
[21:05] | How’s Clay been since you got here, man? | 你们来这之后可能怎么样 |
[21:07] | It’s not– not like him to retreat like that. | 这么畏缩不是他的性格 |
[21:09] | He ain’t retreating, man, he’s just | 他不是畏缩 他只是 |
[21:10] | taking care of his leg after that hike. | 在远足之后照顾假腿 |
[21:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:13] | Guys, uh, we have a problem. | 各位 我们有问题了 |
[21:16] | What do you mean, we got a problem? | 什么意思 我们有问题了 |
[21:18] | Uh, Brock, uh… | 布洛克 |
[21:20] | Brock only brought enough food to make s’mores. | 布洛克只带了棉花糖和饼干 |
[21:22] | S’mores. What, did you even think about | 棉花糖饼干 你没想过带 |
[21:23] | bringing adult food, Brock? | 成人食物吗 布洛克 |
[21:24] | That’s, uh, one problem. | 那是一个问题 |
[21:25] | The other problem is, | 另一个是 |
[21:26] | looks like a rat got at it. | 看起来老鼠把东西吃了 |
[21:28] | – Oh. – Son of a bitch. | -哦 -该死 |
[21:29] | Guess the VCR was a fresh job. | 看来录影机的线是新啃的 |
[21:31] | I tell you what, man I would rather share this cabin | 我跟你讲 我宁愿和自杀式炸弹客住一块 |
[21:34] | with a suicide bomber than a dirty-ass rat. | 也不愿意和老鼠在一起 |
[21:36] | SGS, al-Sham brigade, now this rat | 大萨赫勒圣伴团 沙姆人旅 现在又是老鼠 |
[21:40] | Feels like open season on Bravo. | 是个角色就给B队找茬 |
[21:42] | I got enough rats in my life right now. | 我生活中的老鼠(告密者)已经够多了 |
[21:44] | The hell’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[21:49] | It means that… | 意思就是 |
[21:52] | Command knows that I had a shot | 指挥部知道了我有机会 |
[21:54] | at, uh, Yasiri, and I didn’t take it. | 抓住亚西里 我没把握机会 |
[21:58] | You think Omar dropped that dime? | 你觉得奥马尔告密了吗 |
[22:00] | In Syria, you said Omar was solid. | 在叙利亚 你说奥马尔靠得住 |
[22:02] | He’s solid outside the wire, that’s what I said. | 他在战场上靠得住 那是我的原话 |
[22:04] | You worried Command’s gonna start asking questions | 你担心指挥部会问有关亚西里的事情 |
[22:05] | about Yasiri, uncover your TBI? | 发现你的创伤性脑损伤 |
[22:07] | SONNY: Look, nobody was more against Omar | 听着 没人比我当时更反对 |
[22:10] | coming on board than I was, okay? | 奥马尔加入 |
[22:12] | But Jace, look at me. | 但是老杰 看着我 |
[22:14] | He bleeds Bravo now, all right? | 他现在是B队的人了 |
[22:17] | Yeah, you know what, this… | 是 这样 |
[22:19] | this is about Clay right now. | 现在的主角是克雷 |
[22:22] | It’s not about my issues. | 不是我的问题 |
[22:25] | Well… | 那么 |
[22:27] | …he is isolating, and we have a rodent problem. | 他不见人 我们又碰上了鼠害 |
[22:31] | So, not exactly the rager we had planned. | 所以 和我们计划的狂欢不太一样 |
[22:34] | Nah, here’s what we’re gonna do, all right? | 不 我们这么做 |
[22:35] | You know what, we’re gonna go, uh, | 你知道吗 我们 |
[22:37] | on a little hunting expedition, | 进行一次狩猎 |
[22:38] | boost some morale. | 鼓舞士气 |
[22:39] | Yeah, there is no chance in hell | 是 你绝对没办法 |
[22:40] | you’re gonna get Stumpy outside again. | 把小瘸子弄出来 |
[22:42] | We’re not going outside, we’re staying inside, | 我们不出去 就在屋里 |
[22:44] | ’cause this rat represents a clear and present danger | 因为这老鼠对我们的周末造成了 |
[22:47] | to our weekend. | 明确迫切的危害 |
[22:50] | Er-rat-icus. | 灭鼠行动 |
[22:52] | – Where you going? – Come on. | -你上哪去 -拜托 |
[22:53] | Fucking op like this? I need my best shooter. | 这种行动 我需要我最好的射手 |
[22:56] | And I know where to get him. | 我知道上哪去找他 |
[23:01] | Hey, got an op cooking. Need my best shooter. | 准备了个行动 需要我最好的射手 |
[23:04] | You almost done? | 你快好了吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah. What is it? | 是 怎么了 |
[23:12] | I tell you, uh, | 我跟你说 |
[23:15] | Metal sure did have a flair | 全金属的家居设计 |
[23:17] | for interior design, didn’t he? | 都有一套 是不是 |
[23:22] | Yeah, form and function. What’s the op? | 是 实用美观 什么行动 |
[23:25] | Kill the rat that’s raided our food | 杀掉那只洗劫了我们食物 |
[23:27] | and haunting Sonny in his dreams. | 让桑尼做噩梦的老鼠 |
[23:31] | Another Bravo victory you can tell your grandkids about. | 又是一个能告诉后代的光荣故事 |
[23:37] | Got another option: | 还有个办法 |
[23:39] | we, uh, leave this rat-infested cabin, | 我们离开这个鼠患成灾的小屋 |
[23:42] | and go someplace and get us some drinks and food, | 找个地方喝酒吃东西 |
[23:45] | so we can get froggy. | 好让我们热络起来 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:49] | Well, it’s your party, right? | 这是你的派对 |
[23:51] | Whatever you wanna do. | 都随你 |
[23:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:57] | All right, boys, we’re getting froggy. | 好了 伙计们 我们去喝两杯 |
[23:58] | No shit. Swarmed by drones? | 不是吧 被无人机袭击 |
[24:00] | Big drones. | 大个的 |
[24:01] | – Man. – Fucking huge. | -乖乖 -老大个 |
[24:03] | I’m sure you, uh, I’m sure you really loved | 我确定你 我确定你 |
[24:04] | holding ’em down with those teenage girls, there, boy. | 喜欢和那些未成年的小姑娘一起打仗 |
[24:06] | Oh, don’t let them hear you talk about that, man. | 别让她们听见 |
[24:08] | I tell you what, one of them girls was a real hot-shot. | 我跟你说 有个女孩特别厉害 |
[24:10] | A little too big for her britches | 不过 |
[24:12] | when we showed up, though. | 刚到的时候有点心高气傲 |
[24:13] | I’m sure that you handled it | 我相信你的态度一定 |
[24:15] | – like a gentleman. – | 很绅士 |
[24:16] | – A southern gentleman. – She ate his lunch. | -南方绅士 -她把他制得服气 |
[24:19] | Yeah. Breakfast and dinner, too. | -是 -服服帖帖 |
[24:21] | Earned herself a Sonny nickname. | 还让桑尼给她起了个外号 |
[24:22] | Oh, yeah? That’s a hell of an honor. What is it? | 是吗 那可是不小的荣誉 是什么 |
[24:24] | Y. P. Clay. | 克雷娘子军 |
[24:31] | Sounds like you guys were close to calling jackpot. | 听起来你们差点就成功了 |
[24:33] | It’s too bad you got pulled out before the job was done. | 可惜你们在任务结束之前就被撤出来了 |
[24:35] | Well, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[24:37] | We came back with a full head count. | 我们全员回来了 |
[24:39] | That’s all that matters, right, boys? | 这才是最终重要的 是不是 |
[24:42] | How ’bout, uh, how ’bout the new guy, Omar? | 那么 那个新人呢 奥马尔 |
[24:43] | He’s got issues staying in his lane, | 他爱多管闲事 |
[24:45] | but we’re working on it. | 但是我们在磨合了 |
[24:47] | I’m sure you, uh… | 我相信 |
[24:49] | sure you thought the same thing about me, too. | 你当时也是这么想我的 |
[24:51] | Yeah, but, I mean… | 是 但是 |
[24:54] | I mean, look, look, look. | 听着 |
[24:55] | Omar is…he’s good. He’s good. | 奥马尔 不错 很厉害 |
[24:58] | You know, but he doesn’t– he doesn’t hold a candlestick | 你知道 但是他比不上 |
[25:01] | to you there, brother, especially with that hair | 你 特别是你这 |
[25:03] | you got going on there, Rita Clayworth. | 发量 丽塔·黑沃斯 |
[25:05] | You’re damn right. You’re damn right he doesn’t. | 说得没错 她当然比不上 |
[25:07] | So how’s everything at Green Team, man? | 所以绿队怎么样 |
[25:09] | Having trouble going from all-star to coach? | 从全明星到教练感觉怎么样 |
[25:11] | Only trouble is they don’t make team guys like they used to. | 问题就是现在的年轻人不行了 |
[25:14] | You know, these Gen Z kids are all show and no go. | 这些Z世代的光有空壳子行动不行 |
[25:17] | Well, we used to say the same thing | 我们之前对你们 |
[25:19] | about you Millennials, man. | 千禧一代也是这么说的 |
[25:21] | Case of beer for an unoriginal thought. | 来箱啤酒配没有新意的想法 |
[25:23] | You know what, starts right now. Brock? | 这样 现在开始 布洛克 |
[25:25] | – Yeah? – Get the round, you’re up. | -怎么了 -拿酒来 到你了 |
[25:28] | So, fucking on target. | 所以 在行动地点的时候 |
[25:31] | – Mm-hmm. – We all have norovirus, | -嗯 -我们都染上了诺如病毒 |
[25:33] | struggling big-time, | 折腾得人要死 |
[25:34] | about to breach, and then I hear, | 快破门的时候 我听见 |
[25:36] | “Sonny, did you just shit yourself?” | 桑尼 你是不是拉裤子了 |
[25:41] | – And he says– he says, “Yep.” – Yep | -他说 他说 没错 -没错 |
[25:44] | Ended up opening up the floodgates for everybody. | 结果大家都憋不住了 |
[25:46] | Everyone followed my lead. | 所有人都学我 |
[25:47] | I’m surprised they didn’t smell us coming. | 没让他们闻见真是奇迹 |
[25:49] | Hey, uh, you guys remember | 你们还记得 |
[25:51] | the HVT who was watching porn | 那个在我们破门的时候 |
[25:52] | when we kicked in his door? | 在看黄片的高价值目标吗 |
[25:54] | Oh, fuck, dude! | 见鬼 |
[25:56] | He told us he actually wanted us to wait. | 他说想让我们等等 |
[25:57] | – Yeah. – He was like, | -是 -他当时就 |
[25:59] | “Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.” | 喔 等一等 |
[26:01] | I’m like, no, no, that is the last tango | 我心想 不 不 我再也不想看到 |
[26:02] | that I would want to see clacking off. | 目标任务撸管了 |
[26:04] | It had a good storyline. | 剧情不错 |
[26:11] | I saw you talking to my girlfriend at the bar. | 我看到你在吧台和我女朋友说话 |
[26:13] | I was asking her if she liked the pilsner. | 我问她喜不喜欢皮尔森啤酒 |
[26:15] | Yeah. Come on, man. | 是 拜托 |
[26:17] | Sure looked like a lot more than that. | 看起来没那么简单 |
[26:19] | Well, he didn’t have his dog with him, | 他没带狗 |
[26:21] | so I’m pretty sure he wasn’t hitting on your girl. | 所以我很确定他不是在和你的女友搭讪 |
[26:26] | We don’t want any problems, man. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[26:29] | We’re just here enjoying ourselves, | 我们就是找点乐子 |
[26:31] | minding our own business, drinking some Liberty Anthems. | 不管闲事 喝点自由颂歌啤酒 |
[26:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | But keep your muppet away from my girl. | 但是让你的杂种狗离我女友远一点 |
[26:39] | – Hey, dickhead, hey. – You’re the muppet. | -混蛋 -你才是杂种狗 |
[26:41] | Show some fucking respect. | 放尊重点 |
[26:43] | Oh, Clay, hey. | 克雷 嘿 |
[26:44] | You owe your freedom to that muppet. | 你的自由都要多亏了杂种狗 |
[26:45] | – Clay, come on. – The hell you say to me? | -克雷 拜托 -你说什么 |
[26:46] | I said watch your fucking mouth! | 我说嘴巴放干净 |
[27:08] | Hey! Get the fuck off him. Let’s go. Move. | 放开他 我们走 走 |
[27:10] | Get the fuck out of here. Come on. | 离开这 来 |
[27:18] | Hey, what was with Road House back there, Patrick Clay-ze? | 你刚才那出《威龙杀阵》是怎么回事 帕特里克·斯维希 |
[27:20] | Just having Brock’s back. | 帮布洛克出头 |
[27:22] | No, I had the situation under control. | 不 我都控制住局面了 |
[27:24] | But those dickbags were looking for a fight, man. | 但是那些混蛋想找事 |
[27:26] | I was just being a good teammate. | 我只是做一个好队员 |
[27:27] | No, you were looking for trouble. | 不 是你找事 |
[27:28] | That would have rung us all up | 这会让我们都被 |
[27:29] | to Command, including you. | 举报到指挥部去 包括你 |
[27:31] | I expect that shit from Sonny, not you. | 桑尼干得出这种事 没想到你也是 |
[27:34] | Yeah, zero to 60, that’s– that’s kinda my move. | 是 容易上头 那是我的性子 |
[27:38] | Was all your impulse control in your right leg? | 你的冲动控制都被截掉了吗 |
[27:43] | Not a bachelor party if punches don’t get thrown. | 不打架算得上是单身汉派对吗 |
[27:46] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:47] | Isn’t this the fun that we all came up here for? | 这不是我们来这要找的乐子吗 |
[27:52] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[27:55] | You know, I might be off Bravo, but you all are the ones | 你知道 虽然我离开了B队 但是你们才是 |
[27:56] | who forgot what being a team guy’s about. | 忘记了作为团队一员意味着什么的人 |
[28:02] | Let him cool off. | 让他冷静一下 |
[28:22] | 击毙高价值目标 批准99598-8300 依照大萨赫勒圣伴团情报任务成功 来源 雅各·坦迪达 主题 大萨赫勒圣伴团动向 地面分遣队向西南偏南行进 两条武装皮卡车辙 手机通讯连接传递 可能人员情报通讯 依据大萨赫勒圣伴团情报追踪线索 批准99598-8301 追踪手机通讯连接 估计动向与预测相同 向目标行进 C队方位以西十二度 | |
[28:35] | – You have a moment, sir? – I do. | -你有时间吗 长官 -有 |
[28:37] | – You find your state actor? – No, something else. | -找到幕后国家了吗 -不 是别的事情 |
[28:39] | I was reviewing intel from Charlie Team | 我在审阅C队 |
[28:41] | in West Africa. | 从西非发来的报告 |
[28:43] | Does the name Jacques Tandina mean anything to you? | 你对雅各·坦迪达这个名字有印象吗 |
[28:45] | Should it? – He’s the SGS source | -应该有吗 -他就是那个大萨赫勒圣伴团的线人 |
[28:47] | that was playing both sides in Mali. | 在马里两面卖命的那个人 |
[28:49] | Sent Bravo into the ambush. | 把B队领进了埋伏 |
[28:51] | Charlie clean him up? | C队把他解决了 |
[28:53] | Not quite. | 没有 |
[28:55] | According to this, the Agency is still using him. | 根据报告 中情局还在用他 |
[28:58] | Target packages are being built off his information, | 依照他的信息打包目标包裹 |
[29:01] | successful ones. | 还进行了成功的行动 |
[29:02] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[29:04] | I’m glad you think so, too. | 很高兴你也这么想 |
[29:06] | Follow up with the Agency. | 和中情局跟进 |
[29:08] | See what’s going on. Yes, sir. | -看看是怎么回事 -是 长官 |
[29:13] | Something else, Lieutenant? | 还有什么事吗 上尉 |
[29:16] | I’m thinking about Clay. | 我在想克雷的事情 |
[29:17] | You know, all that he’s been through, | 你知道 他经历这些 |
[29:19] | thanks to that op. | 都是因为那次行动 |
[29:20] | War happened, Davis. | 战争难免有意外 戴维斯 |
[29:23] | Much as I’d like to think different, | 虽然我希望不是这样 |
[29:25] | it’s not the last time it’ll happen, either. | 这也不会是最后一次 |
[29:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:29] | Just– Bravo trusted us to have their back, | 只是 B队指望我们掩护他们 |
[29:31] | and we didn’t. | 我们没做到 |
[29:34] | I’ll look into this. | 我会调查这件事 |
[29:42] | Ah, fucking rat. | 该死的老鼠 |
[29:44] | Killing this rat might turn around Bravo’s mojo. | 杀掉老鼠没准能找回B队的状态 |
[30:02] | Now who’s worried about him retreating, huh? | 现在是谁在担心他不见人了 |
[30:04] | Look, man, I had it under control before you showed up. | 听着 我在你们出现之前都控制住情况了 |
[30:07] | Is that why you didn’t tell me that someone told Clay | 所以你才没告诉我们克雷 |
[30:09] | to take some SGO days? | 休病假了 |
[30:11] | Well, I thought it was for a medical break, | 我以为是单纯病假 |
[30:12] | not shit going on, all right? | 不是出了什么问题 |
[30:14] | If you don’t know what the problem is, | 如果你不知道问题是什么 |
[30:15] | you cannot work the problem. | 你就没办法解决问题 |
[30:16] | He’s taking pills, Sonny. | 他在吃止痛药 桑尼 |
[30:17] | Yeah, Jace, I know he’s taking pills, okay? | 是 老杰 我知道 好吗 |
[30:20] | But what you don’t know is that he’s left his home | 但是你不知道他离开家 |
[30:22] | and he’s crashing at my place. | 睡在我家 |
[30:23] | You know what? He’s gaslighting all of us. | 你知道吗 他弄得我们疑神疑鬼的 |
[30:25] | I was making progress, okay? | 我有进展了 |
[30:27] | It fucked up his head even more, | 我们让他在队友面前做不好事 |
[30:28] | the fact that we made him fail in front of his teammates. | 只会让他更难受 |
[30:31] | – I did… – Guys, he’s right there. | -我 -伙计们 他就在隔壁 |
[30:33] | All right, look, I feel bad | 听着 我很遗憾 |
[30:35] | that I wasn’t there when he got hurt. | 他受伤时候我不在 |
[30:36] | You guys were down a medic in the field. | 你们在战场上少了一个医疗兵 |
[30:38] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[30:40] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[30:42] | it’s just hard not to… | 很难 |
[30:45] | It’s hard not to feel like we failed him. | 不为他难过 |
[30:48] | Just seeing him down like this… | 看到他这个样子 |
[30:50] | Guess we shouldn’t be surprised. | 也不意外 |
[30:53] | It’s not just… | 他失去的 |
[30:54] | He’s lost more than a leg. | 不只是腿 |
[30:57] | Yeah. The brotherhood. | 是 兄弟情谊 |
[31:00] | His sense of purpose. | 使命感 |
[31:01] | I know I lost that when I walked away. | 我知道我在离开的时候就失去了这些 |
[31:06] | You know, I’m happy he survived. We all are. | 我很高兴他活下来了 我们都一样 |
[31:09] | But, I mean, seeing him like this… | 但是 看他这个样了 |
[31:10] | I get why some operators feel warriors | 我能理解为什么有的作战人员 |
[31:14] | are meant to die on the battlefield. | 觉得战士注定战死沙场 |
[31:17] | Oh, we got some action. No way. | 有动静了 不是吧 |
[31:20] | You think these ass-clowns followed us home from the bar? | 你觉得那些混蛋酒吧跟来了 |
[31:22] | It’s a long way to drive for another beatdown. | 跑这么远来挨打也是厉害 |
[31:26] | Hold, hold, hold, hold, hold. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[31:30] | – Round ten! – Hah! | -第十轮 -哈 |
[31:35] | I didn’t realize I was stepping into the Octagon. | 我没想到我到了《忍者黑帮》的片场 |
[31:39] | – You made it. – Yeah. | -你到了 -是 |
[31:41] | Me and Naima made good progress, | 我和奈玛进展不错 |
[31:42] | but this isn’t the fun I was expecting. | 但是没想到这这么冷清 |
[31:44] | The hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:46] | Ah, it’s a fucking long story, Ray, long story. | 说来话长 雷 说来话长 |
[31:48] | There’s a rat. And it ate all our food. | 有只老鼠 吃了我们的食物 |
[32:03] | Jameelah made you cookies. | 贾米拉给你们做了饼干 |
[32:04] | Don’t open ’em, man. This place has rats. | 别打开 这地方有老鼠 |
[32:07] | Passing on double-chocolate chunk. | 双倍巧克力饼干都不吃 |
[32:08] | It’s as bad as the guys said. | 看来真有他们说得那么严重 |
[32:10] | I don’t need your pep talk, Ray. | 我不需要你打气 雷 |
[32:11] | I’m not your kid. | 我不是你孩子 |
[32:14] | No, you’re not. | 是 的确不是 |
[32:17] | You’re my brother. | 你是我兄弟 |
[32:20] | And I am sorry that I haven’t been in touch more. | 我很抱歉没和你常联系 |
[32:24] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我想象不到你经受的事情 |
[32:26] | You’ve been through worse, a lot worse, and you’re fine. | 你经历过更可怕的事情 你不是好好的 |
[32:30] | I did not get anywhere close to being fine… | 我取得的进展 |
[32:35] | …until I admitted that I wasn’t. | 是在我承认我有问题之后 |
[32:39] | And being with my brothers helps. | 和我的兄弟们在一起有帮助 |
[32:41] | Lightens the load. | 能减轻负担 |
[32:43] | You’re on your own. | 你只有一个人 |
[32:45] | I can handle my shit. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[32:47] | Well, your ego’s healthy, anyway. | 看来你的自尊心没事 |
[32:52] | But I’m here to tell you you cannot. | 但是我要告诉你你做不到 |
[32:58] | You know, when I was instructing the Green Team, | 你知道 在我执教绿队的时候 |
[33:00] | Jace sent me there as punishment. | 杰森把我打发过去作为惩罚 |
[33:03] | And it is hard telling kids how to do stuff | 在你宁愿自己去做的时候 |
[33:06] | when you’d rather be doing the stuff. | 教学生的过程就会很痛苦 |
[33:08] | Green Team was my choice. | 绿队是我的选择 |
[33:10] | The circumstances around that choice have changed. | 做出选择的情况改变了 |
[33:15] | You can reevaluate. | 你可以重新评估 |
[33:18] | If it’s not scratching the itch to serve, | 如果不能缓解你想要服役的痒 |
[33:20] | you know, there…there are other ways. | 你知道 还有 其它的办法 |
[33:22] | Is that what your vet center is for you? | 老兵中心对你来说就是这样的吗 |
[33:25] | It’s another way to serve? | 服役的另一种方式 |
[33:26] | Guys lucky enough to come home | 如果回家之后像 |
[33:28] | aren’t lucky if they end up like Brett, Swann, or Sam. | 布雷特 斯旺尼 山姆那样回来不一定就是一件幸运的事情 |
[33:33] | Just trying to fill a need. | 想办法填补一种需求 |
[33:36] | You think I’m headed where they ended up? | 你觉得我在朝着他们的方向发展 |
[33:40] | Boys make it sound like you’re nearing a slippery slope. | 他们说你似乎在接近那条滑坡 |
[33:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:51] | I used to look at the future | 我曾经 |
[33:53] | and all I saw was possibilities. | 看到未来的各种可能性 |
[34:00] | And now I’m scared of what’s around the next corner. | 现在我为接下来会遭遇的事情感到担心 |
[34:08] | Do you know why I pushed Jace so hard to draft you to Bravo? | 你知道我为什么当初力劝老杰把你招进来吗 |
[34:12] | ‘Cause my raw talent made me a ninja operator? | 因为我是个忍者级别的作战人员 |
[34:14] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[34:17] | Brilliant tactical skills aside, | 抛开精湛的作战本领不说 |
[34:19] | you were the guy who saw what needed to be done, | 你是那种看到需要完成的事情 |
[34:22] | and you did it. | 然后挺身而出的人 |
[34:24] | The leg does not change that. Hmm? | 腿改变不了那件事 |
[34:29] | Fighting for Swanny, taking the heat for me | 为斯旺尼抗争 替我扛下 |
[34:31] | on the Marsden letter, stepping up | 马尔斯登信函的责任 |
[34:32] | to protect Jason and-and Bravo over his TBI? | 站出来保证老杰和B队不会被他的创伤脑损伤所连累 |
[34:35] | I mean, even as the low man, | 即便处在低处 |
[34:37] | you always found a way to make an impact. | 你也总能找到办法做出巨大影响 |
[34:39] | It was not the rifle that made you shine, man. | 让你发光的不是步枪 |
[34:42] | You are still that guy, Clay. | 你还是那个人 克莱 |
[34:45] | You just– you gotta find a new way | 你只需要 找到新的办法 |
[34:47] | to use all of that God-given raw talent. | 来利用上帝赐予你的才能 |
[35:02] | Our boy’s down right now, but we can pick him up. | 我们的伙计现在很失落 但是我让他振作起来了 |
[35:06] | Reminded him that, uh, none of us carry this alone. | 提醒他 我们每人能独自承担 |
[35:10] | Just like you told me. | 就像你告诉我的 |
[35:14] | You got any idea how Davis found out | 你知道戴维斯是怎么知道 |
[35:18] | that I lost Yasiri in my crosshairs? | 我放走了抓捕亚西里的机会的 |
[35:22] | You ever hear of something called AAR? | 你听说过战后报告这种东西吗 |
[35:26] | – I had to fill it out as OIC. – Mm. | 作为任务主管我必须填报 |
[35:28] | I documented everything in a way | 我尽量在记录过程中 |
[35:30] | that wouldn’t bring any blowback to you. | 不牵扯到你 |
[35:37] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[35:41] | Your paranoia had you thinking it was Omar, huh? | 你的疑心病让你以为是奥马尔 是不是 |
[35:46] | You been handling your business | 你在创伤性脑损伤发作之后 |
[35:48] | after those TBI symptoms flared up? | 做了处理吧 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I’m good. I had another round | 是 我没事 我上周 |
[35:51] | of stem cells last week. | 又做了干细胞治疗 |
[35:53] | Take care of the problems that need to be worked on. | 解决了需要解决的问题 |
[35:56] | And Omar’s not one of them, that’s for sure. | 奥马尔不是其中之一 那是肯定的 |
[35:59] | Jace, you gotta learn to trust Omar, | 老杰 你得相信奥马尔 |
[36:00] | for your sake and for Bravo’s. | 为了你还有B队 |
[36:02] | Why? Why do I gotta do that? | 为什么 为什么我必须这么做 |
[36:08] | Because I’m retiring after I hit my 20. | 因为我准备20年服役期一到就退役 |
[36:14] | Well, that’s four months from now. | 那是四个月之后了 |
[36:17] | I don’t want it to overshadow this trip. | 我不想要破坏这次旅行的情绪 |
[36:21] | But I wanted you to know sooner than later. | 但是我想要让你尽快知道 |
[36:22] | What, you just decide this? | 什么 你就这么决定了 |
[36:24] | Naima and I paused the conversation | 奈玛和我就这个问题谈过几次 |
[36:26] | a couple times, but finally finished it. | 最近才谈出结果 |
[36:27] | Going all in on the vet center, huh? | 打算全心投入老兵中心 |
[36:29] | Could be a chance to have more of an impact | 如果叙利亚的事情是个征兆的话 |
[36:31] | than I’ve been having with my rifle, | 这可能是除了用枪之外 |
[36:32] | if Syria’s any indication. | 另外一种做出贡献的方式 |
[36:34] | Syria’s not on you. | 叙利亚不是你的错 |
[36:36] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[36:39] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -嘿 -是 |
[36:40] | I also know that you weren’t a big fan | 我知道你对我成为准尉 |
[36:42] | when I became warrant officer. | 当初也不是很认可 |
[36:44] | – Mm-hmm. – Omar’s the real deal, Jay. | -嗯 -奥马尔是有两把刷子的 老杰 |
[36:47] | And I’m not– I’m not saying he totally makes up | 我不 我不是说他能弥补我和克莱 |
[36:49] | for me and Clay, but you will be supported… | 的空缺 但是你会得到支持 |
[36:53] | …assuming you ever decide to read him in on your head. | 前提是你决定告诉他你脑袋的事情 |
[36:59] | Say something, brother. | 说点什么呀 兄弟 |
[37:01] | Ray, what the hell did you say to Clay? | 雷 你对克莱说了什么 |
[37:04] | – He took off. – What do you mean, he took off? | -他走了 -什么意思 他走了 |
[37:06] | I mean, he’s gone, along with a loaded rifle. | 意思就是 他抛掉了 还带了把上膛的枪 |
[37:18] | Okay, look, when was the last time | 好了 你上次看到他 |
[37:20] | – you had eyes on him? – About a half hour ago. | -是什么时候 -半小时前 |
[37:22] | All the cars are still here, so he’s gotta be on foot. | 所有的车都还在所 以他一定是步行 |
[37:25] | His leg’s really bothering him, | 他的腿疼很严重 |
[37:26] | so I’m guessing he couldn’t get more than a mile. | 所以我猜他走不出一英里 |
[37:29] | No, you know what, he’s drunk, | 你 你知道吗 他喝醉酒 |
[37:31] | he’s hopped up on pills. | 还吃了止痛药 |
[37:32] | He’s not thinking clear. | 脑袋不清楚 |
[37:35] | I know when I was away from Bravo, | 我知道我在离开B队的时候 |
[37:36] | I took a few walks in the woods | 我有几次进了林子 |
[37:37] | I didn’t intend to come back from. | 是不想回来的 |
[37:46] | All right, Brock, we gotta split the train. | 好了 布洛克 我们得分头行动 |
[37:48] | I want you to drive the route back to the bar, | 我想让你开车沿着回酒吧的路 |
[37:50] | see if he’s there causing any more trouble. | 看看他是不是又去找麻烦了 |
[37:52] | Ray, Sonny, and I will split up and cover the woods on foot. | 雷 桑尼 我分头在林子里步行 |
[37:55] | You stay here, just in case he comes back. | 你留在这 防止他回来 |
[37:56] | All right, let’s move. | 我们走 |
[37:57] | You got it. | 收到 |
[37:58] | Hey, Jace, look. I was, uh, out of line | 老杰 听着 我之前说你 |
[38:01] | by saying, uh…you made it worse for Clay. | 让克莱更严重是我过分了 |
[38:04] | Look, man, we’re all on tilt after seeing him like this. | 听着 我们看到他这个样子都不舒服 |
[38:06] | I know, but the truth is, I probably was the one | 我知道 但是事实是 我也许是那个 |
[38:09] | that made it worse by bringing him up here. | 把他带到这里来让情况更糟糕的人 |
[38:10] | We could have stayed at my apartment, | 我们可以待在公寓 |
[38:11] | played video games, and there’s less a chance | 打游戏 那样他被远足走不动 |
[38:13] | of him getting triggered on a hike | 触发心理创伤的几率 |
[38:14] | that he couldn’t complete. | 还小一点 |
[38:16] | What’s important right now is we find our brother, right? | 现在最重要的就是我们找到我们的兄弟 |
[38:18] | – Roger that. – Let’s go. | -收到 -我们走 |
[38:52] | 一种饮酒游戏 在木桩上扎钉子然后尝试用榔头的木柄把钉子敲进去 stump也有假腿的意思 | |
[38:52] | Wanna play stump? | 想玩敲钉子吗 |
[38:55] | I win. | 你赢不了的 |
[38:58] | Yeah. I, uh, probably should have | 是 我大概应该想清楚 |
[38:59] | thought that one through, huh? | 再说 |
[39:06] | Team guys and competition. | 突击队员和竞争精神 |
[39:10] | It’s like leopards and spots. | 就像豹子和花斑 |
[39:14] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[39:16] | Oh, you know, I just thought about what I would do, right? | 你知道 我就想我会怎么做 |
[39:22] | Just fucking adapt and overcome. | 适应克服 |
[39:25] | Or die trying. | 直到入土 |
[39:29] | Ray thinks I became a SEAL to serve. | 雷觉得我加入海豹突击队是为了服役 |
[39:34] | I did it to prove that I’m better than my dad. | 我这么做是为了证明我比我爸强 |
[39:37] | That I’m the best. | 我是最厉害的 |
[39:40] | That’s why I was chasing your footsteps all those years. | 所以这些年我才追随你的脚步 |
[39:42] | Yeah, well, you know what, you’re definitely in | 是 你猜怎么着 你在我心目中 |
[39:44] | the Frogman Hall of Fame for me, that’s for sure. | 绝对是蛙人名人堂的成员 |
[39:46] | I get in on a sympathy vote? | 我是靠同情票进去的吗 |
[39:50] | Well, you’re definitely not a first-ballot hall-of-famer | 你算不上像我一样的头一批名人堂 |
[39:52] | like me, but you earned it. | 但是你是凭本事赢来的 |
[39:55] | You fucking earned it, man. | 你赢来的 |
[39:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:00] | But I want you to remember what you told me | 但是我想让你记住你在隔板酒吧 |
[40:02] | back at the– at the Bulkhead, right? | 告诉我的 |
[40:05] | There’s more to life than operating. | 生活不止有作战 |
[40:07] | Says the guy who kept his teammates in the dark | 说这话的人不对自己的队友 |
[40:09] | about his TBI. | 透露脑损伤的事 |
[40:12] | You’re still hiding it from Command. | 你还在瞒着指挥部 |
[40:13] | Yep. That’s me, I’m that guy. | 对 就是我 我就是那个人 |
[40:16] | Puts up walls all around him just so he can push people away, | 竖起心墙把别人推开 |
[40:19] | the people that care about him. | 那些关心他的人 |
[40:21] | That’s what you’re doing right now. | 那就是你现在在做的事情 |
[40:24] | All those years you wanted to be like Bravo 1, | 那些年你想要成为像B1一样的人 |
[40:29] | it took losing your leg to get there. | 失去一条腿让你成了和他一样的人 |
[40:35] | So, what’d this map lead you to, anyway? | 所以 这张地图把你带到了什么地方 |
[40:40] | Not any solutions. | 没让我找到解决办法 |
[40:42] | It all depends on what kind of problem you’re working. | 这都要取决你在解决什么问题 |
[40:46] | – Teaching at Green Team… – Mm-hmm. | -在绿队执教 -嗯 |
[40:50] | …hanging with my brothers. | 和兄弟一起玩乐 |
[40:55] | I don’t fit in. | 我融入不进去 |
[40:58] | I might be a team guy, but I’m not an operator anymore. | 我也许是海豹突击队的 但是我不再是作战人员了 |
[41:01] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[41:02] | We know brothers who have come back | 我们都认识那些从伤病中康复的 |
[41:04] | from this injury, right? | 兄弟 不是吗 |
[41:07] | Turbo, Tosh. | 涡轮 陶什 |
[41:08] | Fuck, Tosh, he’s fast as fuck, isn’t he? | 见鬼 陶什 快得跟什么一样 不是吗 |
[41:11] | You’ve seen him. | 你见过他 |
[41:13] | I’m sure as hell not gonna be betting against you | 我可不会打赌说你 |
[41:15] | to work outside the wire one day, that’s for sure. | 没办法再上战场 |
[41:19] | I know what I can and can’t do with this thing. | 我知道我戴着假腿的极限 |
[41:21] | Won’t put my teammates in danger ignoring facts. | 我不会罔顾事实让队友处于危险之中 |
[41:25] | I’ve failed everyone enough. | 我已经辜负了所有人了 |
[41:31] | You know, I wish I could tell you | 你知道 我希望我能告诉你 |
[41:33] | what happens when you jump off this crazy train, Clay. | 在你脱离军旅生涯之后会怎么样 克莱 |
[41:36] | But… | 但是 |
[41:38] | I tried that once and I failed. | 我试过一次但是失败了 |
[41:40] | Warriors are meant to die on the battlefield. | 战士就该死在战场上 |
[41:42] | Yeah, some are, but not you. | 是 有些人是 但是你不是 |
[41:45] | You chose to get off the path I was on– | 你选择离开我走的这条道路 |
[41:47] | to put the people you love first. | 把你爱的人放在第一位 |
[41:49] | Your dad didn’t do that. | 你父亲没做到 |
[41:52] | And hell, it took Ray, what, 20 years to make that choice? | 雷花了20年时间才做出选择 |
[41:57] | I might have fucked that up. | 我可能搞砸了 |
[41:59] | Well, then figure out a way to un-fuck it, | 那就想办法解决了 |
[42:01] | like I did after you told me to deal with my head. | 就像我在听取你建议之后做的那样 |
[42:04] | You stay front-sight focused, you’re gonna figure it out. | 你专注眼前 你会想到办法的 |
[42:08] | And when you do, | 等你找到了 |
[42:10] | maybe I’ll follow that same path. | 也许我也会追随你 |
[42:30] | You think that’s what “Big Bucks” means? | 你觉得那算得上大角鹿吗 |
[42:33] | I’ll tell you what, if you got something | 我跟你说 如果你要向 |
[42:35] | you need to prove to yourself right now, | 自己证明什么 |
[42:38] | there’s your next trophy. | 那就是你的下一个战利品 |
[43:19] | I’m not a shooter anymore. | 我不是战士了 |
[43:28] | Well… | 那好 |
[43:39] | Thanks for saving me a cookie. | 谢谢你给我带饼干 |
[43:41] | Least I could do, brother. | 应该的 兄弟 |
[43:44] | Hey, stop hitting on girls that are out of your league, man. | 别再跟你配不上的女孩搭讪 |
[43:47] | This team gets into fewer bar fights. | 这个队伍就能少打几架 |
[43:51] | They’re, uh, they’re all out of his league. | 没有他能配得上的 |
[43:52] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[43:54] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -嘿 -怎么 |
[43:55] | Thanks for everything, boss. | 谢谢你做的一切 头儿 |
[43:57] | Right. You’re never out of the fight. | 是 你从来不脱离战斗 |
[43:59] | – Always here for you, brother. – Yeah, okay. | -一直支持你 兄弟 -是 好 |
[44:01] | – Okay? – I know. | -好吗 -我知道 |
[44:03] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[44:09] | Way to go. | 好样的 |
[44:10] | All right, well, that’s, uh… | 那 |
[44:13] | that’s definitely gonna constipate a few squirrels. | 那绝对要让不少松鼠便秘了 |
[44:15] | Guess we’re even for Colombia. | 我们在哥伦比亚的事情算是扯平了 |
[44:18] | Battle-boos for life, brother. | 一辈子都是战友 |
[44:23] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[44:37] | I think we helped him. | 我想我们帮到他了 |
[44:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[44:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[44:43] | – I hope so, man. – Yeah. | -但愿如此 -是啊 |