时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It’s the way it must be! | 只有这一条路 |
[00:08] | We can’t tell you how sorry we are for your loss. | 我们没办法表达我们对你们的歉意 |
[00:11] | We’re getting pulled back to the States tomorrow. | 我们明天就要回国了 |
[00:13] | You are leaving us? You’re no warriors. | 你要丢下我们 你们算不上是战士 |
[00:15] | Gentlemen, I realize your feet have barely touched | 先生们 我意识到你们还没待多久 |
[00:17] | the ground here, but you’ll be spinning up. | 但是你们马上就要出任务 |
[00:19] | Your mission remains a capture/kill of Jamar Yasiri. | 你们的任务依旧是抓捕或击杀贾马尔·亚西里 |
[00:21] | Additionally, you will be gathering any intel | 此外 你们还需要搜集情报 |
[00:23] | that may help expose a more powerful entity. | 以暴露其后的个体 |
[00:26] | Welcome, hi, come on in. | 欢迎 请进 |
[00:28] | Too many guys get off of the battlefield believing | 太多人离开战场 |
[00:30] | they’ll never shake the things they’ve seen and done. | 认为再也忘不掉他们的所作所为 |
[00:32] | You know, this place is to help guys like us. | 你知道 这个地方就是为了帮助像我们这样的人的 |
[00:34] | Bravo Team, what misfortune | B队 你们又要来 |
[00:36] | have you returned to inflict upon us? | 给我们带来什么灾祸 |
[00:37] | We came back to take out Yasiri. | 我们是来除掉亚西里的 |
[00:39] | Weeks after his men killed our commander? | 在他们的人杀掉我们指挥官几周之后 |
[00:40] | Word is, some of the ISIS whose compound was destroyed | 传言说 有些遇袭的伊斯兰国人员 |
[00:43] | might know the location of Yasiri. | 可能知道亚西里的所在地 |
[00:46] | Jamar Yasiri, al-Sham Brigade, do you know this man? | 贾马尔·亚西里 沙姆人旅 你认识这个人吗 |
[00:48] | And here, I thought you were coming to apologize | 我还以为你是为了 |
[00:50] | about the drones that forced me into this place. | 害我逃到这里的无人机袭击来道歉的 |
[00:52] | It was Yasiri’s drones. | 那是亚西里的无人机 |
[00:54] | Yasiri is our enemy just like he’s yours. | 亚西里是我们共同的敌人 |
[01:00] | Jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[01:01] | Ray, I need to confirm | 雷 我需要确认 |
[01:02] | that the HVT’s laptop has remained secure | 重要价值目标的笔记本 |
[01:04] | in a Faraday case. | 得到了无线电屏蔽 |
[01:05] | Stay blacked out until I can ensure | 在我确认你们没有被暴露之前 |
[01:07] | you haven’t been compromised. | 无线电静默 |
[01:08] | You figured out where their weapons came from? | 你弄清楚武器是从哪里来的吗 |
[01:10] | Their weapons, their funding, | 他们的武器 资金 |
[01:11] | it’s all coming from the same place…Iran. | 全都来自一个地方 伊朗 |
[01:23] | – Ah! – Let’s fucking see | -啊 -让我们看看 |
[01:25] | what I fucking hauled in here, huh? | 我得到了什么 |
[01:27] | It’s the magic. Here comes the magic. | 是魔法 见证奇迹的时候到了 |
[01:30] | All right, naming rights to Sonny’s second-born. | 桑尼次子的命名权 |
[01:32] | – That’s right. – All right. | -没错 -好 |
[01:34] | A massage from Brock. | 布洛克的按摩 |
[01:36] | The gift of eternal enlightenment from Trent. | 特伦特的毕生受用的启迪 |
[01:39] | – You cannot put a price on that. – No, you cannot. | -这个是无价之宝 -是 是没什么价值 |
[01:42] | All right, what’d I miss? What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 我错过了什么 |
[01:44] | Brock massages. | 布洛克的按摩 |
[01:46] | Just another poker night in purgatory. | 不过是炼狱里的另一个扑克之夜 |
[01:48] | Please tell me that was Command calling | 拜托告诉我指挥部打电话来 |
[01:50] | telling us that we’re going back to work. | 是让我们回去工作了 |
[01:52] | Because it’s been over a week and I’m starting to go crazy. | 因为这都一个星期了 我快要疯了 |
[01:54] | No, it was Naima, just some vet center stuff. | 不 是奈玛打来的 是老兵中心的事情 |
[01:56] | Last I heard from the brass, | 最后一次听上面来的消息 |
[01:58] | they’re still trying to wrap their heads around Iran | 他们还在想办法理解伊朗 |
[02:00] | being the force behind al-Sham Brigade. | 支持沙姆人旅的事情 |
[02:02] | Well, while they wrap their heads, | 他们慢慢理解 |
[02:03] | we sit on our asses. | 我们就闲在这里 |
[02:05] | Unlike Brock, DoD’s keeping their cards close. | 不像布洛克 国防部可不会轻易露牌 |
[02:07] | They got no choice. We make a move that lets Iran | 他们别无选择 我们要是让伊朗知道我们 |
[02:09] | know we’re onto ’em, and things escalate. | 盯上他们了 事态就会升级 |
[02:11] | Shoot it out with the foot soldiers all you want, | 小兵随便打 |
[02:12] | but when you lock onto the top, it’s hold fire. | 等你碰上高层 那就是偃旗息鼓了 |
[02:14] | That part. | 那部分 |
[02:16] | Yeah, it’s puppet masters protecting puppet masters. | 是 幕后黑手惺惺相惜 |
[02:18] | Nobody wants World War III. | 没人想要引起三战 |
[02:20] | Especially not the innocent people | 特别是那些被鲁莽政权所 |
[02:22] | under the control of a reckless regime. | 控制的无辜民众 |
[02:23] | Well, I see Bravo 1 | 我看B1依旧是 |
[02:26] | still does a mean Johnny Chan impression. | 这里的客座赌王嘛 |
[02:27] | – Yeah. – Look at this, huh? | -是 -看看这个 |
[02:29] | Hey, look, look, anybody else think | 听着 又没有人怀疑 |
[02:30] | that Jason’s noggin problems is just a long con | 杰森的脑袋问题只是他用来 |
[02:34] | to take all our cash? | 骗钱的计谋 |
[02:37] | Hey, you can laugh, new guy, it’s all right. | 随便你们笑 新人没关系 |
[02:41] | Well, you do seem to be a card shark. | 你确实像老千 |
[02:43] | Maybe all those headshots gave you a beautiful mind. | 也许是那么多针治疗给了你个《美丽心灵》 |
[02:47] | Whoo, the one good thing about a week in limbo | 在地狱边缘待上一周的唯一一个好处就是 |
[02:50] | is we are one big happy family. | 我们又成了快乐的一家子 |
[02:52] | I got some side action for you. | 我给你安排点课外活动 |
[02:53] | Raise the stakes, make it a little exciting. | 提高赌注 来点有意思的 |
[02:56] | – Okay? – What’s up? | -怎么讲 -怎么说 |
[02:57] | One hand, head-to-head. | 一把 一对一 |
[02:59] | – If I win, okay… – Mm-hmm. | -如果我赢了 -嗯 |
[03:01] | You stop all this crazy talk | 你就别再提 |
[03:02] | about retiring in a couple months. | 几个月之后退休的事情 |
[03:04] | Now, that is one time in my life I will root for Sonny. | 这是我这辈子唯一一次支持桑尼 |
[03:07] | – Yes, yes, yes. – Come on… | -好 好 好 -拜托 |
[03:09] | I appreciate you, brother, but I’d rather save my luck | 谢谢你的好意 但是我还是把我的运气留在 |
[03:13] | for outside the wire. | 战场上吧 |
[03:14] | Hey, we mix it up with Iran, we’re gonna need it. | 我们和伊朗搅和到一起 我们会用得上运气的 |
[03:29] | You realize the discovery of Iran’s involvement | 你意识到发现伊朗的瓜葛 |
[03:32] | raises a whole minefield of strategic questions | 会引出一系列特战司令部需要 |
[03:35] | for SOCOM to consider? | 考虑的战略问题吧 |
[03:36] | I guess I’m wondering, sir | 我在想的是 |
[03:38] | where we fall in those considerations. | 我们在他们的考量中处在什么地位 |
[03:39] | Our last trip here, we got yanked home | 我们上一次来这 转眼就被 |
[03:41] | in a heartbeat, and we still had unfinished business. | 揪回去 任务都还没完成 |
[03:43] | Now, our mission’s accomplished. | 现在 我们任务完成了 |
[03:45] | Look, if there’s any follow-ons, let us at ’em, all right? | 听着 如果有后续行动 就让我们去做 |
[03:47] | We’re clawing the walls here. | 我们都快耐不住性子了 |
[03:48] | Walls still surrounded by a dozen enemy groups, | 墙外仍旧有十几个敌对组织包围 |
[03:50] | including the remains of Yasiri’s militia, | 包括亚西里民兵的余部 |
[03:52] | who can’t be happy their leader got got. | 他们的领袖被击毙他们肯定不会高兴 |
[03:54] | There’s no reason to believe that Bravo is vulnerable | 没理由相信B队 |
[03:56] | to retaliatory attacks. | 会遭到报复性打击 |
[03:58] | The Agency has successfully pushed the narrative that Yasiri | 中情局成功散布了亚西里死于 |
[04:01] | was taken out by ISIS. | 伊斯兰国袭击的传言 |
[04:02] | You all are real good at spinning those lies, aren’t you? | 你们最会传播谣言了 是不是 |
[04:05] | Excuse me, Petty Officer? | 你说什么 军士 |
[04:07] | Now, what happens when that story of yours falls apart? | 要是你们的故事露馅了怎么办 |
[04:09] | We just gonna stay here and take that hit? | 我们就在这等着挨打 |
[04:11] | All right, check it, Sonny. Come on. | 行了 别得寸进尺 桑尼 行了 |
[04:15] | Bravo Team will stand by until further instructed. | B队在另行通知之前继续待命 |
[04:18] | Yes, sir. Roger that. | 是 长官 收到 |
[04:20] | Sonny, what the fuck was that back there? | 桑尼 刚才是什么情况 |
[04:21] | Why you unloading on Blackburn like that? | 干嘛要对布莱克本发火 |
[04:23] | I mean, look, you know, he’s our boy and all, | 我是说 你知道 他是我们自己人 |
[04:25] | but he’s still our executive officer. | 但是他仍旧是我们的行政长官 |
[04:26] | – You can’t do that. – I know, I’m just getting sick | -你不能这么做 -我知道 我受够了 |
[04:28] | and tired of this head-shed horseshit over our Mali op. | 上级为了马里的事情找我们麻烦 |
[04:31] | Okay, that’s top of the food chain politics | 好了 那是食物链顶端的 |
[04:33] | going on right there, you cannot pin that | 政治纠纷 你不能把那件事钉到 |
[04:35] | on Blackburn or DEVGRU. | 布莱克本或者特种作战发展大队上 |
[04:36] | All cogs in a corrupt machine. | 都是腐败机器里的齿轮 |
[04:38] | Whatever they’re hiding, Davis might have dropped, | 不管他们在掩藏什么 戴维斯可能放下了 |
[04:40] | but I won’t, and this ain’t no conspiracy, | 但是我不会 这不是什么阴谋论 |
[04:42] | Area 51 bullshit, Jas, okay? | 51区之类的胡话 好吗 |
[04:44] | Something happened on our op, | 我们行动过程中出了岔子 |
[04:45] | and they are trying to cover it up. | 他们想要掩盖起来 |
[04:47] | I know, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[04:49] | I think they’re trying to make me a part of it, too. | 我想他们想把我也卷进去 |
[04:51] | What the hell you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:54] | I’m up for the Navy Cross for Mali. | 他们要为了马里的事情给我授勋 |
[04:58] | I mean, that run you did saved all our asses, especially Clay. | 你当时的壮举救了我们所有人 特别是克雷 |
[05:01] | But them giving you that medal focuses on what you did | 但是给你授勋就把重心放在你的举动上 |
[05:04] | and not what went wrong. | 而不是任务中的纰漏上 |
[05:06] | That’s right, it puts the spotlight on me. | 没错 这让聚光灯打在我身上 |
[05:07] | Whatever was rotten, it just stays in the shadows. | 不管出了什么问题 全都留在阴影里 |
[05:11] | Now, a Navy Cross investigation, | 海军十字勋章要进行的调查 |
[05:14] | that’s gonna span across your entire career, okay? | 可能会覆盖你的整个职业生涯 |
[05:17] | They might get wise to your TBI. | 他们可能会知道你的脑损伤的事情 |
[05:21] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 那不是我担心的事情 |
[05:22] | You know how this works. | 你知道这种事情的走向 |
[05:24] | Extortion-17 2011年8月6日美军一架支奴干在阿富汗抓捕塔利班的行动中被RPG击落 罗伯特山战役 为美军在阿富汗巨蟒行动的一部分 该战役中美军7死12伤 | |
[05:24] | Extortion 17, Roberts Ridge, | Extortion 17 罗伯特山脊之战 |
[05:26] | all those families trying to get answers, | 那些想要讨要说法的家属 |
[05:28] | and they cannot get the truth. | 得不到答案 |
[05:30] | DoD wants to bury something, they bury it eight miles deep. | 国防部要是想要掩盖事实 准保埋得严严实实 |
[05:33] | That’s why I’m not gonna stop digging, okay? | 所以我才不打算深挖 好吗 |
[05:34] | And this investigation that they’re gonna do to you, | 这次他们对你做的调查 |
[05:36] | you don’t have shit to worry about, okay, | 你用不着担心 |
[05:38] | ’cause the team will have your back as we always do. | 因为队友会一如既往支持你 |
[05:40] | Besides, how many shots has Bravo 1 taken | 再者说 B1在战场内外 |
[05:42] | home and away? | 经历了多少枪林弹雨 |
[05:43] | Has one of those shots landed? No. | 哪次打击落实了 没有 |
[05:45] | I’ve had plenty of consequences, Sonny, plenty. | 我受过不少教训了 桑尼 不少了 |
[05:47] | Yeah, look at you now. You’re rolling pretty | 是啊 看看现在的你 九条命 |
[05:50] | with eight and a half of your nine lives. | 还剩八条半 |
[06:02] | As galling as we all find the fact that Tehran | 尽管德黑兰当局 |
[06:05] | would use a proxy for us to carry out this attack | 使用代理人对美国军舰采取行动 |
[06:08] | on an American vessel, I’m yet to be presented | 令人愤怒 我目前还没看到 |
[06:10] | with any appropriate response. | 任何合适的回应方式 |
[06:12] | Simply no appetite for open aggression with Iran. | 没有公开和伊朗叫板的意愿 |
[06:15] | Due respect, Admiral. | 恕我直言 上将 |
[06:18] | We may have a more specific target. | 我们可能有个更具体的目标 |
[06:20] | – More specific? – Sir, our enemy is one man. | -更具体 -长官 我们的敌人是具体的人 |
[06:24] | Iranian General Afshin Rajavi. | 伊朗将军阿夫辛·拉贾维 |
[06:26] | Communications with al-Sham Brigade leadership | 和沙姆人旅领导人的通讯 |
[06:29] | show that General Rajavi was giving them their orders, | 显示拉贾维在给他们下达命令 |
[06:32] | supplying weapons, and personally directed | 提供武器 亲自授意了 |
[06:34] | the attack on the USS Crampton. | 对科兰普敦号的袭击 |
[06:36] | General Rajavi is one of the most highly placed figures | 拉贾维将军是德黑兰当局最位高权重的 |
[06:38] | in Tehran. | 人物之一 |
[06:39] | Why get his hands dirty with that? | 为什么要掺和到这件事里面 |
[06:41] | To keep Iran’s plausibly clean, sir, | 为了让伊朗能够推卸责任 |
[06:43] | while he advances their interest in the region. | 与此同时推进在地区内的利益 |
[06:45] | Theory is, the use of Russian missiles in that attack | 据推测 在袭击中使用俄制导弹 |
[06:48] | was an attempt to further pull our attention | 是为了将我们的注意力转向莫斯科 |
[06:50] | away from the Middle East toward Moscow. | 而非中东 |
[06:52] | But that misdirection failed, drew our SEALs into Syria | 把我们的突击队员带到了叙利亚 |
[06:57] | and exposed Rajavi as the figure behind al-Sham Brigade, | 暴露了拉贾维是沙姆人旅的幕后黑手 |
[07:00] | a force which has now been degraded. | 而这一武装目前已被削弱 |
[07:02] | – It’s a closed loop. – Except, sir, | -这一串事件已经是个闭环了 -只不过 长官 |
[07:05] | the Cramptonattack was only one salvo | 科兰普敦号袭击只是 |
[07:07] | in a campaign of clandestine operations | 拉贾维在该地区实施的一系列 |
[07:09] | Rajavi was waging in the region. | 秘密行动中的一部分 |
[07:11] | Carried out under his orders with the full backing | 这些行动收到他的指使并且得到了伊朗方面的 |
[07:13] | and resources of Iran, while giving them distance | 全力支持 与此同时伊朗方面与 |
[07:16] | from the resulting bloodshed. | 流血事件保持距离 |
[07:19] | We’ll take a look. Thank you. | 我们会进行调查的 谢谢你 |
[07:22] | With all due respect, sir, without action against Rajavi, | 恕我直言 长官 如果不对拉贾维采取行动 |
[07:25] | we are begging for another Ukraine, | 我们就是在为下一个乌克兰事件制造条件 |
[07:27] | inviting Iran to launch an offensive | 引诱伊朗采取攻势 |
[07:29] | that will change the geopolitical landscape | 使得地缘政局 |
[07:31] | for a generation. | 发生波及一代人的改变 |
[07:32] | Our chance to stop that is now. It’s him. | 我们阻止这一事态的机会就是现在 就要从他入手 |
[07:37] | We are not venturing into a sovereign nation | 我们不会冒险进入主权国家 |
[07:40] | to eliminate a sitting general. | 去消灭一位在职的将军 |
[07:41] | If Rajavi is as hands-on with these global actions | 如果拉贾维和情报中显示得那样 |
[07:45] | as it sounds, he must travel quite a bit. | 亲自指挥行动 他一定会经常出行 |
[07:49] | Stands to reason, sir. | 有理由这么认为 长官 |
[07:53] | If someone can find an angle of attack on him | 如果有人能找到 |
[07:56] | outside Iranian borders without implicating US. forces, | 在伊朗国境之外不牵扯美军部队的袭击方案 |
[08:00] | I can see greenlighting action on him. | 我可以考虑批准行动 |
[08:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:18] | You rub on that thing enough, maybe the op genie appears, | 你要是擦得够久 没准能擦出来个精灵 |
[08:20] | grants us some action. | 批准我们行动 |
[08:25] | Jas, you know Sonny getting salty with Command | 杰 你知道桑尼跟指挥部发牢骚 |
[08:27] | is not gonna make them any quicker to task us | 不会让他们更快得批准行动 |
[08:29] | – or bring us home. – I talked to him. | -或者让我们回家 -我和他谈过了 |
[08:32] | You got his ass screwed back in the right direction? | 你纠正他的态度了吗 |
[08:35] | I just realized mine hasn’t been. | 我刚意识到我的态度不端正 |
[08:39] | You know, I’ve just been looking over my shoulder so much, | 你知道 我近来一直担惊受怕 |
[08:44] | decommissioning, Omar, medal investigation. | 不是为了退役 奥马尔 就是授勋的调查 |
[08:52] | First two storms have passed. You’ll weather the next one. | 前两个风暴刚刚过去 你能挺过下一个人 |
[08:55] | Right, I’ll walk away just fine, | 我是没有事 |
[08:57] | when Clay, Hamal, and Commander Nouri didn’t. | 克雷 哈马尔 诺里指挥官可没走出来 |
[08:59] | You’ve taken your share of damage too, brother. | 你也收到了不少摧残 兄弟 |
[09:01] | Right, and I got to move on every time, | 是 但是我每次都得以走向下一个阶段 |
[09:04] | while Clay is just stuck living in his. | 克雷却被困在原地 |
[09:09] | Jas, there’s a big difference between living in your hurt | 杰斯 沉湎于痛苦 |
[09:12] | and living with it. | 和背负着痛苦是有区别的 |
[09:14] | Now, Clay, he’s doing great. | 克雷 现在应对得很好 |
[09:15] | He’s at the center every day paying forward | 在中心把你给他的支持 |
[09:17] | the support that you gave him. | 传递下去 |
[09:20] | I don’t need a cheerleader, Ray. | 我不需要你灌鸡汤 雷 |
[09:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:25] | You need a target. | 你需要一个靶子 |
[09:28] | Downtime’s nobody’s friend. | 空闲时间不是任何人的朋友 |
[09:36] | All right. I’ll leave you to it. | 好吧 我就不打扰你了 |
[09:48] | Hey, Ben. | 嘿 本 |
[09:50] | We missed you at the group session, man. | 团体治疗时候没见到你 |
[09:52] | Two of our guys discovered they both got injured | 有两个人发现他们都是在钢铁收割行动中 |
[09:54] | during Operation Iron Harvest. | 受得伤 |
[09:55] | Touching. I can’t wait to hear | 真感人 我等不及要听听 |
[09:57] | what happens on the next episode of Cry Coach. | 下一集的哭泣诊疗里说了什么了 |
[10:00] | Yo, hey. You good? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[10:01] | Naima told me that you missed your appointment | 奈玛告诉我你错过了昨天 |
[10:03] | with the V.A. yesterday. | 和退伍军人事务处的预约 |
[10:04] | I’m exhausted. | 我累了 |
[10:06] | I thought sleeping in a bed here instead of my truck | 我以为睡在床上会比睡在车里 |
[10:08] | would have helped. | 对我更有帮助 |
[10:09] | You still looking for that sleep without a nightmare? | 你还是在追求一夜安眠吗 |
[10:11] | Nightmares are easier to handle than reality | 噩梦比起凌晨两点钟 |
[10:12] | when I’m lying awake at 2:00 a.m. | 辗转难眠 |
[10:14] | wondering where I go from here. | 不知到未来走向如何的现实要好对付 |
[10:16] | Well, that career counselor have any leads for you? | 职业咨询给你什么建议了吗 |
[10:18] | Facilities maintenance at Fort Lee | 李堡的设施维修 |
[10:20] | or Air Station Oceana. | 或者欧西安纳海军航空站 |
[10:23] | Thought Top Gun was cool, wait till you see the guys | 本来以为《壮志凌云》很酷 等到看到那些 |
[10:25] | that fix those guys’ shitters. | 给主角修厕所的人你就不这么认为了 |
[10:27] | Look, hey, you– do you ever think about just, like, | 听着 你 有没有想过 |
[10:29] | trying something completely new? | 尝试全新的东西 |
[10:31] | Like going to school, or just try leaving the military behind? | 比如说去上学 或者把军队的事务抛在脑后 |
[10:34] | Just let ’em off the hook? | 不再和他们扯上关系 |
[10:38] | – What do you mean? – They did this to me. | -你什么意思 -他们对我就是这样 |
[10:40] | I walked into that Air Force recruiting office | 我走进空军招募办公室的时候 |
[10:42] | gaslit by all that “Aim high, fly, fight, win” bullshit. | 被志存高远 鹰击长空的鬼话忽悠了 |
[10:46] | Well, I never got off the fucking ground, | 我从来没飞过飞机 |
[10:48] | fought dirty, and I’ve been losing ever since. | 打得是下流手段的仗 而且一直没赢过 |
[10:52] | Air Force broke me. | 空军毁了我 |
[10:53] | It’s on them to put me back together, | 他们得负责让我重新站起来 |
[10:55] | start with a job. | 就从一份工作开始 |
[10:56] | Look, the military is a lot better at breaking us | 听着 比起扶植我们军队更擅长 |
[10:58] | than it is fixing us. | 毁人不倦 |
[11:00] | Maybe that’s why it’s best for you just to cut ties, | 所以你才最好切断联系 |
[11:01] | you know, just try and move on with your life. | 试着过上你自己的生活 |
[11:03] | Yeah, from the guy who gave ’em a leg | 是啊 为了他们牺牲了一条腿 |
[11:05] | and still lurks around base begging for more. | 还在基地周围恋恋不舍的人还这么说 |
[11:12] | I got a fresh box of coffin nails | 我这还有一包烟 |
[11:14] | screaming to be smoked. | 等着我去抽 |
[11:15] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[11:21] | Look, 2:00 a.m. hits hard. | 半夜睡不着是很难受 |
[11:24] | You got my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[11:38] | Yo, we catch anything from Command? | 有指挥部的消息了吗 |
[11:40] | – Ah, crickets. – Too bad. | -啊 没有 -太可惜了 |
[11:44] | Bravo seems to prefer chaos to calm. | B队好动不喜静 |
[11:46] | Jason especially. | 特别是杰森 |
[11:47] | Yeah, well, Bravo 1 can’t have a one-track mind | 是 B1离开战场就 |
[11:49] | – outside the wire. – Huh. | -静不下心 -呃 |
[11:53] | What do you do when he gets frustrated like this? | 他这样的时候你怎么做 |
[11:55] | You know, I worked with team leaders | 我和希望得到吹捧的 |
[11:57] | who want an ego massage, | 领队合作过 |
[11:58] | others who want a drinking buddy, | 其他的人想要酒友 |
[12:00] | others who wanna be left the fuck alone. | 剩下的不希望被打扰 |
[12:03] | You’re looking for the Jason Hayes | 你想要杰森·海耶斯的 |
[12:06] | 2IC user manual, huh? | 二把手使用指南 |
[12:07] | At least the “don’t feed after midnight” bullet points, | 至少告诉我简要的禁忌 |
[12:10] | while you’re still around. | 趁你还在 |
[12:12] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[12:13] | Um…yeah, usually, he just needs, you know, | 通常 他只需要 你知道 |
[12:18] | time and space to shark around. | 时间和空间来想通 |
[12:22] | Hard part is knowing when there’s a deeper problem. | 困难的部分是存在更深层问题的时候 |
[12:25] | I mean, the guy’s endured as much loss as any Frogman. | 他和其他人一样经受了不少生离死别 |
[12:29] | – He seems to manage it. – Better now than ever. | -他似乎能应付的来 -现在特别是这样 |
[12:32] | I mean, part of me still worries that | 我心中有一部分还在担心 |
[12:34] | that next blow will break that dam of trauma inside him. | 下一次打击会击破他的心理防线 |
[12:37] | Yeah, how do you help prevent that? | 是 你要怎么预防这种事 |
[12:41] | Well, the truth is, | 事实是 |
[12:42] | for the past year Clay’s done most of the heavy lifting. | 过去一年都是克雷在做工作 |
[12:45] | I mean, he’s the one that woke Jason up | 是他让杰森正视自己的 |
[12:46] | to his head issues. | 脑袋问题 |
[12:48] | Didn’t back down when it got ugly. | 在关系紧张的时候也没有退让 |
[12:52] | He put Jason on the path to healing. | 是他让杰森走上了疗愈的大路 |
[12:56] | You know, whatever you take from me, | 不管你从我这得到什么建议 |
[12:58] | you should take some from Clay, too. | 你也该去和克雷取取经 |
[13:01] | Do not be afraid to call Bravo 1 out. | 别害怕纠正B1的错误 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:07] | So, I just gotta do the job | 所以 我只要做好 |
[13:08] | of two of the best Frogmen in DEVGRU. | 特种作战发展大队里面两个最好的蛙人的工作 |
[13:10] | Easy fucking day. | 就好了 |
[13:12] | I’m glad we’re on the same page. | 很高兴我们达成共识了 |
[13:15] | Yo, I’m gonna get back to this work, but… | 我得继续工作了 但是 |
[13:17] | I’ll catch you later. | 回头再聊 |
[13:21] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[13:25] | Latest SIGINT from Syrian extremists shows an uptick | 最近来自叙利亚极端分子的信号情报显示 |
[13:28] | in the questioning of Yasiri’s death | 对手亚西里死亡的疑问以及 |
[13:30] | and whether it was actually at the hands of ISIS. | 对于其死亡是否是有伊斯兰国造成的流量增加 |
[13:32] | Might just be more noise than signal at this point, but… | 目前也许只是杂音不成气候 但是 |
[13:35] | Our cover story’s unraveling. Okay, we need to work faster. | 我们的掩护说辞正在暴露 我们需要尽快应对 |
[13:38] | Where are we on General Rajavi’s travel history? | 拉贾维将军的出行记录方面有什么进展 |
[13:40] | Documented appearances in Beirut, Baghdad, | 记录显示过去两个月曾出现于贝鲁特 巴格达 |
[13:42] | Aleppo, and Northern Yemen over the past two months. | 阿勒颇 以及也门北部 |
[13:44] | Did we have any advance indications of those visits? | 我们对于他今后的出行有没有任何预测 |
[13:46] | We need to turn where he’s been into where he’s going | 我们需要将他去过的地点转化为对日后行踪的预测 |
[13:48] | Retrospective analysis | 回溯分析没有显示出 |
[13:50] | doesn’t show any pattern to project forward. | 可供预测的规律 |
[13:52] | Rajavi’s meticulous about switching up aircrafts, | 拉贾维出行方面心思缜密 更换飞机 住址 |
[13:54] | changing residences, leaving zero footprints. | 不留下痕迹 |
[13:56] | Financials show any chink in the armor? | 财务纪律显示出任何弱点了吗 |
[13:58] | Any personal spending patterns? | 有没有任何个人支出的规律 |
[14:00] | Negative, financials all seem to go | 没有 资金似乎全部通过 |
[14:01] | through the same murky channels | 同样的地下渠道 |
[14:03] | that bankroll the weapons and fighters. | 来采购武器或者资助作战人员 |
[14:04] | Hang on. What’s this here? | 等等 这是什么 |
[14:10] | His name is Reza Khoi. He’s the head of Karaj Capital, | 他叫雷扎·科伊 卡拉吉资本的总裁 |
[14:14] | a multinational financial services firm | 那是一家跨国金融服务公司 |
[14:16] | based in Iran. | 总部在伊朗 |
[14:18] | The funds used for Genieral Rajavi’s global attacks | 用来为拉贾维将军资助全球袭击的资金 |
[14:20] | all go through this man. | 全都要由这个人经手 |
[14:25] | Khoi’s grip on General Rajavi’s war chest | 科伊对于拉贾维将军战争资金的掌握 |
[14:28] | suggest that he’s also aware of his movements. | 暗示他了解他的动向 |
[14:30] | And unlike Rajavi, we know that Khoi | 和拉贾维不同 我们知道科伊目前 |
[14:32] | is currently out of Iran | 离开伊朗 |
[14:34] | working from his corporate office | 在他位于约旦 阿曼的 |
[14:35] | in Amman, Jordan. | 办公室工作 |
[14:37] | Potential special activities op? | 可能进行特别活动行动 |
[14:38] | If Bravo can get close to Khoi, | 如果B队能够接近科伊 |
[14:40] | hack into his communications with Rajavi, | 黑入他和拉贾维的通讯 |
[14:43] | it could reveal an opportune time and place | 可能找到将军防备最为薄弱的 |
[14:45] | that the general will be vulnerable. | 时间地点 |
[15:13] | Bravo 3, this is 1, looks like HVT’s clocking out | B3 这里是一号 看样子重要价值目标 |
[15:15] | for the night. | 今晚要下班了 |
[15:18] | It’s past 11:00. | 过了十一点 |
[15:20] | Whatever happened to banker’s hours? | 怎么不按银行时间办公 |
[15:23] | Khoi’s gotta roll his sleeves up, | 科伊得撸起袖子 |
[15:24] | run a legit brokerage and launder cash | 经营合法的中介机构来为 |
[15:26] | for General Rajavi’s world tour of terror. | 拉贾维将军的全球恐袭之旅洗钱 |
[15:28] | We swap the rubble of Syria for the bright lights of Amman, | 我们从叙利亚的废墟换到灯火璀璨的阿曼 |
[15:31] | still end up in the dust. | 结果还是灰头土脸 |
[15:33] | Look, no one’s getting comfortable here, all right? | 都别待得太舒服了 |
[15:34] | Davis says that Khoi is flying out tomorrow night | 戴维斯说科伊明晚坐飞机 |
[15:38] | to some conference in Shanghai. | 去上海参加会议 |
[15:40] | China’s a no-go for us. | 中国是行动禁区 |
[15:41] | And our cover story for the Yasiri hit | 我们针对亚西里行动的掩护 |
[15:43] | won’t hold much longer. | 也快维持不住了 |
[15:44] | Rajavi’s gonna get wise to the fact | 拉贾维很快就要发现 |
[15:46] | that we’re onto him soon. | 我们盯上他了 |
[15:47] | Security Khoi rolls with here, | 按照科伊在这的安保标准 |
[15:49] | getting within hacking range of his tech is no easy feat. | 想要靠近到可以黑入的距离可不容易 |
[15:52] | Doing a pattern of life to find a security lapse | 进行生活规律的侦察来找到安全漏洞 |
[15:53] | – could take weeks. – We got hours. | -可能要花上几周时间 -我们只有几个小时 |
[15:56] | The clock’s ticking. Clock is ticking, boys. | 时间不等人 时间不等人 伙计们 |
[16:12] | What’s the word from this damn mountaintop? | 这边有什么消息 |
[16:14] | Hey, your recon from last night indicate we can get close | 你昨晚的侦察能不能为 |
[16:17] | – to Khoi at his residence? – Filthy with security. | -接近科伊的住所提供帮助 -到处是保安 |
[16:20] | A laser-beam shark short of Dr. Evil’s volcano. | 加上一条激光鲨鱼就和007里面的反派巢穴没差了 |
[16:23] | Which means the best shot we have | 也就是说我们最好的机会是在他办公场所 |
[16:25] | at tapping this guy’s data is when he’s in his office. | 接入这个家伙的数据 |
[16:27] | Yeah, his need to look legit | 是 为了保持合法的表象 |
[16:28] | means he’s got less, firepower around. | 他的武装人员会安排得较少 |
[16:30] | Plus the building’s got other businesses | 而且这座楼下面几层 |
[16:31] | in the lower floors. | 还有其他公司入驻 |
[16:33] | Gives us cover to work our way up to Khoi’s. | 我们以此为借口进入大楼 接近科伊 |
[16:34] | You know, the vacant office right above his | 他正上方的那间空闲办公室 |
[16:36] | should be within range to use a sniffer on his Wi-Fi. | 嗅探器应该搜得到他的无线网 |
[16:38] | We could rip his laptop, | 我们可以侵入他的笔记本电脑 |
[16:39] | shouldn’t take more than ten minutes. | 10分钟就能搞定 |
[16:41] | Less firepower around, what’s that mean? | 你说火力更少 有多少 |
[16:43] | Three to four guards roaming Khoi’s floors, | 科伊楼层有3到4名警卫巡逻 |
[16:44] | all wearing the same gray suits. | 都穿着灰色西装 |
[16:46] | I haven’t had time to nail down their patterns. | 我还没摸清他们是如何配合的 |
[16:47] | Which we won’t have. | 也不会有时间了 |
[16:48] | Command made it very clear | 指挥部说得很明白 |
[16:50] | that this has to happen today, right? | 行动必须今天搞定 |
[16:52] | So, we sit on the bench for a week in Syria, | 我们来叙利亚坐了一周冷板凳 |
[16:54] | and now they’re in a rush, | 现在他们突然说风就是雨 |
[16:55] | so we gotta do it quick and dangerous? | 我们就该贸然行事吗 |
[16:57] | All right, look, why do you got the bug up your ass | 听着桑尼 现在不是 |
[16:58] | about accountability, Sonny, huh? | 着急问责的时候 |
[17:00] | Remember, all right, we’re going after the dirtbag | 记住 重中之重是抓住那个 |
[17:02] | who took out 20 American sailors, okay? | 杀了20名美国海军的混蛋 知道吗 |
[17:03] | – So, dial it the fuck in. – Roger that. | -端正态度 -收到 |
[17:17] | Khoi’s punching in. | 科伊抵达大楼 |
[17:22] | All right. Hey, let’s go to work. | 好的 大家开始干活儿吧 |
[17:59] | Sweaty in business casual. | 穿着休闲商务装汗流浃背 |
[18:00] | I built my whole life around avoiding this. | 我当兵就是为了逃避这种尴尬 |
[18:03] | Yeah. Come on. | 很好 来吧 |
[19:00] | Sniffer’s not finding Khoi’s network. | 嗅探器没搜到科伊的网络 |
[19:04] | Bravo 3, this is Mako 1. | B3 我是M1 |
[19:06] | Is the HVT still in his office, laptop on? | 高价值目标还在办公室里吗 笔记本电脑是否开着 |
[19:11] | Bravo 3, this is Mako 1, do you copy? | B3 我是M1 请回答 |
[19:17] | Bravo 3, this is Mako 1, do you copy? | B3 我是M1 请回答 |
[19:20] | Might all be part of the same problem. | 可能也是嗅探器失灵的原因 |
[19:22] | Hold here. | 你留在这 |
[19:24] | – I’ll be right back. – I’ll keep trying. | -我马上回来 -我继续试 |
[19:38] | 1, do you copy? | B1 请回答 |
[19:44] | 1, do you copy? | B1 收到了吗 |
[19:47] | M Mako. | |
[19:50] | Say again, 1. | 重复 B1 |
[19:51] | You’re broken, but you’re readable. | 你声音断断续续 但我听得见 |
[19:53] | – What’s up? – We have a problem here. | -还好吗 -我们有麻烦了 |
[19:55] | Seems that we’re up against some type of signal jammer. | 这里应该有信号干扰器 |
[19:57] | It’s disrupting comms and other tech. | 会扰乱无线电和其他通讯 |
[19:58] | We can try workarounds with the computer, | 我们会试别的办法侵入电脑 |
[20:00] | but we’ll still be in the cone of silence. | 但与你们的通讯会中断 |
[20:03] | Can you hold it where you are? | 你能留在目前位置吗 |
[20:05] | Negative. Too far away from 4. | 不能 我离B4太远了 |
[20:08] | If a gray suit pops out of that stairwell near him, | 要是他旁边的走廊里突然冒出个灰西装 |
[20:10] | he’s screwed. | 他就完蛋了 |
[20:11] | If you go back to the office, | 但你如果回去 |
[20:12] | you’re both working blind. | 你俩都会跟队伍断联 |
[20:17] | I’ll stick with my brother. | 我得跟兄弟待在一起 |
[20:19] | I’m heading back in. We’ll work quick, going dark. | 我回去了 我们会很快 先下线了 |
[20:32] | I don’t like ’em being in there | 他俩两眼一抹黑地在里面 |
[20:34] | with no eyes and ears. | 我真的不放心 |
[21:00] | Especially when them gray jackets | 尤其那些灰西装 |
[21:02] | are getting stirred up about something. | 似乎是觉察到了什么 |
[21:05] | Might have to do with that. Check out the street. | 可能与这一幕有关 看街上 |
[21:30] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[21:33] | It’s the VIP. | 贵宾来了 |
[21:35] | More guards in the mix. | 重重警卫紧随其后 |
[21:39] | Bravo 1, this is 3. | B1 我是B3 |
[21:40] | Security’s doing a sweep and making their way | 保安正在逐一排查大楼 马上要到达 |
[21:42] | up to our guys’ pos. | 他俩的位置了 |
[21:45] | – Do you copy? – Copy. | -收到了吗 -收到 |
[21:48] | – What’s the move? – You stay here. | -怎么办 -你留下 |
[21:53] | I’m going up. | 我上去 |
[22:23] | Work trip, yeah. | 来出差的 对 |
[22:26] | Dry heat, my ass, right? | 真受不了这里的燥热 |
[22:45] | Come on, Jas. | 快点 杰斯 |
[22:46] | Still not getting through. | 还是连不上 |
[22:48] | We’re running out of options. | 咱们束手无策了 |
[22:55] | Hey. We need to move. | 嘿 我们得走了 |
[22:56] | Now. Let’s go | 快 快走 |
[23:28] | Get what we’re after? | 拿到我们找的东西了吗 |
[23:29] | – Not even close. – Just lucky to get out. | -差得远呢 -能出来就不错了 |
[23:45] | I take it you two corporate raiders | 看来你们两个蓄意收购者 |
[23:47] | didn’t close the deal. | 没能满意而归 |
[23:48] | Khoi’s got a firewall around him, | 科伊在周围安排了防火墙 |
[23:50] | we couldn’t even tap into his damn network. | 甚至无法入侵他的网络 |
[23:51] | Oh, and that puts us absolutely nowhere. | 这就让我们毫无办法了 |
[23:54] | Tell you what, man, why don’t we go to Petra | 这样吧 咱们还不如去找佩特拉 |
[23:55] | and make something of this godforsaken trip? | 至少值回跑这一趟的辛苦 |
[23:58] | – Yo, we might not be nowhere. – What’s that mean? | -不能说毫无办法 -你什么意思 |
[24:00] | So, I overheard the two guards running their mouths | 我无意中从杰森的开放对讲机里 |
[24:02] | in the elevator through Jason’s open comms. | 听到了两个守卫的闲聊 |
[24:04] | Khoi’s guy mentioned accompanying his boss | 科伊的保安提到今晚要陪老板 |
[24:06] | to an event tonight at the Amman Citadel | 去安曼城堡参加活动 |
[24:08] | before they head to China. | 接下来再去中国 |
[24:10] | And it looks like it’ll be one hell of a party. | 感觉会是一场派头十足的派对 |
[24:11] | Booze, women– maybe his defenses come down. | 在酒精和女人的影响下 他或许会卸下防御 |
[24:14] | If we get close to him there, | 要是能从那接近他 |
[24:16] | maybe we can take a swing at cloning his phone | 也许能趁他上飞机前 |
[24:17] | – before he gets on his flight. – Aw, man, the phone’s | -克隆他的手机 -不一定 他的手机可能 |
[24:19] | probably just as hack-proofed as the computer is. | 跟电脑一样难以入侵 |
[24:27] | Hold on, you know, the route between the party | 等等 从派对到机场的路上 |
[24:29] | and the airport, there’s a lot of dead spaces here. | 倒是有很多无信号区域 |
[24:31] | – What’s that mean? – What does it mean? | -这什么意思 -什么意思 |
[24:32] | You know what, we got one last shot | 这是我们在科伊消失前 |
[24:34] | of getting this guy Khoi before he vanishes. | 最后一次抓他的机会 |
[24:36] | Now, the scalpel, it’s not working– | 精细的手术刀战术 |
[24:37] | too delicate with this guy. Gotta drop the hammer, | 对这家伙无效 该派铁锤战术上场了 |
[24:39] | get the guy himself. | 直接抓本人 |
[24:41] | Jason, we don’t need Khoi, we need his data. | 杰森 我们需要的不是科伊 而是他的数据 |
[24:42] | Well, how far did that get us? Got us nowhere, okay? | 可目前我们有进展吗 毫无进展 |
[24:45] | Phone’s out. Forget the phone. | 忘了侵入手机的事吧 |
[24:47] | Okay, Khoi leaves the shindig, middle of the night, | 好 假设科伊会深夜离开派对 |
[24:50] | one of those dead zones, vehicle interdiction. | 经过这些通信盲区时 车被拦停 |
[24:52] | We smash and grab this motherfucker | 我们一哄而上 抓住这个混蛋 |
[24:54] | and squeeze him for all he knows about the general. | 逼他交出将军的所有信息 |
[24:56] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – You’re making it sound | -对对对 -你说得轻巧 |
[24:57] | like we’re not talking a dozen variables | 但具体操作起来变量太多了 |
[24:59] | that could spell disaster, Jas. | 一着不慎满盘皆输 |
[25:00] | Khoi’s guards, they’re no joke. | 科伊的警卫个个是好手 |
[25:02] | The vehicle’s up-armored, and we got, what, | 车也全副武装 而现在距派对开始 |
[25:04] | eight hours before this party kicks off? | 只剩八个小时了 |
[25:06] | – Come on. – So, let’s get to work. | -说什么呢 -那咱们最好赶紧行动 |
[25:08] | Certain factors took the op out of Bravo’s control, | 受到某些因素干扰 B队这次任务受限 |
[25:11] | but their team leader has informed me | 但他们的队长通知我 |
[25:12] | they’re exploring alternate avenues. | 正在探索其他行动途径 |
[25:14] | Excellent work, everyone. | 大家干得好 |
[25:17] | Can I speak to you privately? | 我能私下跟你谈谈吗 |
[25:24] | My team busted their asses | 我的团队拼了老命 |
[25:27] | to get Bravo to the 10-yard line, | 把B队送上了投球线 |
[25:28] | and then Bravo fumbled it. | B队却失手了 |
[25:30] | Didn’t seem like that long ago | 我记得不久之前 |
[25:31] | that Bravo was your team, win or lose. | 你还坚定不移地跟B队站在一起 |
[25:33] | The boulder that I pushed up a hill | 我费了好大力气把石头推上山顶 |
[25:35] | to send them back to Syria, to get the brass | 把他们送回叙利亚 让高层聚集在拉贾维 |
[25:37] | zeroed in on Rajavi, it cannot come rolling back down. | 这块石头绝对不能滚下来 |
[25:40] | There’s too much riding on it. | 上面押注了太多人的希望 |
[25:46] | What other avenues are they pursuing? | 他们在探索什么其他途径 |
[25:50] | Jason had me reach out to a mutual contact in the area. | 杰森让我联系了当地一个共同联系人 |
[25:54] | Jordanian American, former OGA who can pull some strings | 他能动用些关系 |
[25:57] | to facilitate a second run on Khoi. | 二次抓住科伊 |
[25:59] | Well, what help do they need with another data extraction? | 他们需要什么帮助再次提取数据呢 |
[26:02] | They’ve pivoted to apprehending Khoi himself. | 他们转而去抓科伊本人了 |
[26:05] | Details beyond that, I trust them enough not to ask. | 除此之外的细节 我相信他们 所以没多问 |
[26:11] | Then I will. | 那我去问 |
[26:14] | What happens when General Rajavi’s money man vanishes? | 要是拉贾维将军的金钱经手人不见了怎么办 |
[26:17] | He will know we are hunting him | 他会知道我们在抓他 |
[26:19] | and he will go even deeper underground. | 他会比现在消失得更彻底 |
[26:22] | Right now, all I am focused on is pulling for Bravo’s success. | 我现在只关心如何能助B队成功 |
[26:28] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[26:31] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[27:08] | Keep a wide berth. Give the rabbit some room. | 保持距离 给目标空间 |
[27:58] | 1, this is 3. | B1 我是B3 |
[28:00] | Moving to phase line two. | 进入到第二阶段 |
[28:02] | – Spiking the punch. – Copy, 3. | -给派对加点料 -收到 B3 |
[28:04] | Sonny’s on the way to plant the kill switch | 桑尼正去给科伊的车 |
[28:06] | on Khoi’s vehicle. | 安装自杀开关 |
[28:08] | Your Jordanian buddy delivered, getting him into that party. | 你的约旦兄弟真给力 能让他来派对 |
[28:11] | Sure did. A hell of a lot easier for him to scam some tickets | 那是 对他来说 骗张票混进派对 |
[28:14] | into the party than getting this fucking bird. | 比弄到这架飞机容易多了 |
[28:19] | So, HVT hits the road, they’ll kill the engine, | 高价值目标上路后 引擎就会熄火 |
[28:22] | we’ll swoop in and do an air-to-ground interdiction. | 我们即刻突袭 进行空对地封锁 |
[28:26] | It sounds simple. | 感觉没难度 |
[28:28] | Yeah. Let’s hope. | 但愿吧 |
[28:44] | Yeah. Oh. | 是的 |
[28:46] | Yeah, hey. Yeah, but… | 对 慢着慢着 不过 |
[28:48] | Yeah. I tripped. | 我刚绊倒了 |
[28:51] | These roads here are… | 这里的路 |
[28:53] | Security! | 保安 |
[28:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 慢着 慢着 |
[29:12] | Told ’em you’re an auto exec, | 我告诉他你是车企高管 |
[29:14] | can’t resist getting a close look at a nice chassis. | 忍不住想看看这漂亮的底座 |
[29:16] | Well, Hefner here, you know what I’m talking about? | 谁不喜欢香车美女呢 你懂我意思吧 |
[29:19] | Am I right, yeah, huh? | 我说的对吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah, look, we should get back to the party. | 好了 我们还是回派对去吧 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:25] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[29:33] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[29:36] | You get it done? | 你安好了吗 |
[29:38] | Yep. | 安好了 |
[29:41] | This is 2, the magnet is on the fridge. | B2 磁铁已经附在冰箱上 |
[29:43] | 2 and 3 both burned, falling back to our truck. | B2和B3都暴露了 正在回卡车 |
[29:51] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[29:53] | No. Brian wake up? | 没 是布莱恩醒了吗 |
[29:57] | No. It’s quiet. | 不是 好安静 |
[30:05] | Hi, thoughts and inner monologue, | 你好啊 种种思绪和内心独白 |
[30:08] | it’s been so long. | 好久不见了 |
[30:10] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 别让我打断你 |
[30:13] | What’s new with the voice in your head? | 你脑子里的声音还好吗 |
[30:14] | She’s good. | 挺好的 |
[30:17] | She’s good, yeah. What about yours? | 真的挺好 对 你的呢 |
[30:26] | What is it? | 你在想什么 |
[30:28] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[30:32] | I don’t think I wanna go back to Green Team. | 我不想回海豹预备队了 |
[30:38] | What do you mean? Do… | 你什么意思 |
[30:41] | Do you wanna go back to operating? | 你想要回去执行任务吗 |
[30:48] | If we weren’t anchored here, where would you wanna go? | 如果你不在这里 你想要去哪 |
[30:52] | Like, if you could pursue whatever you wanted, wherever, | 如果你可以追求你想要的任何事情 不管在哪里 |
[30:56] | raise Brian anywhere? | 不管在哪里养育布莱恩 |
[30:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:59] | Because so much of our life has just been about me. | 因为我们的生活很长时间以来以我为中心 |
[31:01] | You know, my job, my schedule, my struggles. | 你知道 我的工作 我的日程 我的挣扎 |
[31:04] | Mm-mm, no, no, no. They’re ours. | 不 不 不 那是我们共同的选择 |
[31:06] | – Come on, writer. – I’m serious. | -得了吧 作家 -我认真的 |
[31:07] | Tell me the next chapter. | 告诉我下一章怎么写 |
[31:11] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | Mm, Mendocino Coast. | 加州门多西诺海岸 |
[31:21] | A little clapboard cottage. | 一座小木屋 |
[31:23] | Um, I teach and I work on my novel, | 我教书写我的小说 |
[31:30] | which is, of course, brilliant, | 小说会写得文思斐然 |
[31:31] | but still very much best-seller accessible. | 但是不至于曲高和寡 |
[31:36] | And the three of us, we go on a walk | 我们三个人 每天日落 |
[31:40] | every sunset on the beach. | 去海滩散步 |
[31:45] | Yeah. If you’re asking. | 是 如果你要问 |
[31:49] | I am. | 我问了 |
[31:52] | Look, I’ve been talking to Ash | 我最近和艾什在谈 |
[31:53] | about picking our TBI crusade back up, | 重新拾起来我们为了创伤性脑损伤的游说工作 |
[31:55] | but I can do that from anywhere. | 但是那在哪里都可以做 |
[31:58] | You’re actually serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[32:02] | Ever since we met, I never wanted to stop surprising you. | 自从我们认识 我就想一直给你惊喜 |
[32:11] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:12] | – It’s Ben. – Go ahead. | -是本 -接吧 |
[32:17] | — Hey, Ben, what’s up? | 本 什么事 |
[32:19] | Clay, need your help here. | 克雷 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:20] | Yo, what’s going on, man? Where are you? | 怎么了 哥们 你在哪 |
[32:22] | Behind the strip mall in Hampton, | 汉普顿小商场的后面 |
[32:23] | Highway 6 and Temple. Can you come? | 六号高速和坦普尔路口 你能来吗 |
[32:25] | Hey, hey, well, slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[32:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:30] | Ben? | 本 |
[32:36] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[32:38] | He sounded frantic. | 他听起来很狂乱 |
[32:40] | Well, you said he was spinning last time you saw him. | 你说你上次见到他情绪失控 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:47] | Maybe I should go check on him. | 也许我该去看看他 |
[32:52] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:56] | All right, I’ll be back soon, okay? | 我很快就回来 好吗 |
[32:59] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[33:13] | Okay, I’ll be hearing from you tomorrow. Thank you. | 明天再联系 谢谢你 |
[33:19] | Bravo, stand by. | B队 待命 |
[33:20] | HVT may be making his exit. | 重要价值目标正在出门 |
[34:01] | Bravo, this is Mako 1. | B队 这里是M1 |
[34:03] | HVT is boarding a private helicopter. | 重要价值目标正在进入私人电梯 |
[34:05] | I say again, he is leaving by air, not ground. | 重复 他准备乘机离开 不走陆路 |
[34:08] | Copy, HVT leaving by helo. | 收到 重要价值目标坐直升飞机离开 |
[34:10] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[34:15] | Mako 1, HVT’s bird, | M1 重要价值目标的直升机 |
[34:17] | does it have a HeloSAT or an antenna? | 用的是Helostat超视距卫星通讯系统还是天线 |
[34:20] | It’s a HeloSAT. Why, what are you thinking? | 是Helostat 你有什么想法 |
[34:22] | I’m thinking we kill the comms before we do an interdiction. | 我想我们可以在拦截之前切断通讯 |
[34:27] | 1, say again, interdict? | 1重复 拦截 |
[34:29] | Yeah, we’re gonna do a helo-to-helo interdiction. | 对 我们要进行直升机拦截 |
[34:30] | The hell did he just say? | 她说什么 |
[34:31] | 1, I don’t see that as an option. | 1 我觉得不可行 |
[34:33] | Have your follow vehicle trail us. | 让你的车辆跟着我们 |
[34:44] | 1, we’ve never tried a helo-to-helo before. | 1 我们从来没做过直升机拦截 |
[34:47] | Page of the tactical Kama Sutra we do not need to explore. | 这是我们最好不要探索的战术杂技动作 |
[34:50] | Bravo 1, head-shed doesn’t deserve you | B1 指挥部不值得你 |
[34:52] | to put yourself on the line like this. | 这么玩命 |
[34:55] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[34:58] | Bravo 2, what’s your read? | B2 你怎么看 |
[35:00] | It’s a Hail Mary. | 这是孤注一掷 |
[35:01] | I said, Bravo 2, what’s your read? | 我问 B2 你怎么看 |
[35:05] | B2 Bravo 2. | |
[35:07] | Air interdiction’s our only bullet left. | 拦截是我们唯一的机会 |
[35:09] | Say the word. | 下令吧 |
[35:13] | – We’re spinning up. – All right. | -我们要起飞了 -好的 |
[36:53] | Trying to get an angle on their HeloSAT. | 找准他们Helostat的角度 |
[37:01] | Jackpot! Their comms are cut. | 好了 他们的通讯被切断了 |
[37:06] | Signal them down. | 指示他们降落 |
[37:17] | They’re not responding. | 没有回应 |
[37:19] | This’ll get their attention. | 这能够吸引他们的注意力 |
[37:32] | They’re putting down. | 他们在降落了 |
[39:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:17] | You actually came. | 你真的来了 |
[39:20] | Air Force Recruitment Center. | 空军招募中心 |
[39:22] | This where you enlisted? | 这是你入伍的地方 |
[39:24] | The scene of the crime. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[39:26] | Your ninja skills help me get in there, | 你的忍者技能帮我进去 |
[39:28] | we can do to their office what they did to me. | 我可以以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[39:30] | – You don’t wanna do that. – You told me | -你不会想要那么做的 -你告诉我 |
[39:31] | I should cut ties with the service. | 我应该和军队切断联系 |
[39:33] | Can’t just walk away, | 不能就这么走开 |
[39:35] | let some other kid get suckered in there. | 让其他的孩子在这里被坑害 |
[39:39] | Torching this place might actually do some fucking good, | 烧掉这个地方也许能做点好事 |
[39:42] | and redeem me for all the blood on my hands. | 算是对我犯下的罪孽的救赎 |
[39:44] | Hey, stop, stop, stop! | 住手 住手 住手 |
[39:46] | You trying to get caught? | 你想要被抓吗 |
[39:49] | Let’s go someplace else, we can talk this through. | 我们去别的地方 好好谈谈 |
[39:52] | There’s security patrol right down the way, man. | 巡逻的保安就在那边 |
[39:54] | If you’re not here to help, fuck off. | 如果你不帮忙 那就走人 |
[39:58] | This is only gonna mess your life up even worse. | 这只会进一步毁掉你的生活 |
[40:01] | What you’re fighting through right now, | 你现在的挣扎 |
[40:03] | this isn’t gonna fix it. | 靠这样是解决不了的 |
[40:07] | Mm, you’re probably right. | 你也许是对的 |
[40:11] | It won’t fix me. | 这治不好我 |
[40:12] | Nothing will at this point. | 现在怎么做都没用了 |
[40:17] | – That’s not true. – Oh, yes, it is. | -不是这样的 -不 就是这样的 |
[40:20] | My life already ended here at one point. | 我的生活就在此止步了 |
[40:24] | Don’t need to stick around. | 不需要再留在这里 |
[40:26] | to see it happen again. | 看着惨剧再一次发生 |
[40:37] | – You fucking pulled it off. – It’s not over yet. | -你成功了 -还没结束 |
[40:39] | Sonny, check it. | 桑尼 检查 |
[40:40] | Hey, turn him. | 转过来 |
[40:44] | – Let’s talk. – You’re a businessman, | -我们来谈谈 -你是生意人 |
[40:45] | so you know how this deal goes. | 所以你知道交易怎么进行 |
[40:47] | Give us the intel we need, this stays smooth. | 你把情报告诉我们 就没必要起冲突 |
[40:49] | Or you’re gonna feel the pain of us getting it out of you. | 不然你就得尝尝不从命的代价 |
[40:53] | What is it I can do for the American government | 我为美国政府做什么 |
[40:55] | to go back to my evening, gentlemen? | 才能让我回到我的夜生活中去 先生们 |
[40:57] | General Rajavi, you handle his finances. | 拉贾维将军 你负责处理他的财务 |
[41:00] | You know when and where we can find him outside Iran. | 你知道他什么时候会出国 |
[41:02] | All of my thriving business interests, | 我手头那么多客户 |
[41:04] | and that nasty rumor is the one you want to discuss? | 你们就想来谈论那个可耻的谣言 |
[41:06] | I would be remiss not to loop in my attorneys. | 我要是不通知我的律师那就是我的疏忽了 |
[41:08] | Do you think a mid-air chase and your two dead guards | 你觉得空中追逐和你两个死掉的保镖 |
[41:10] | was a warm-up to getting your lawyers involved? | 是为了让你叫律师的热身吗 |
[41:12] | Rajavi, when and where? | 拉贾维 时间地点 |
[41:14] | Or they’re gonna find your fucking body | 不然他们就会在烧毁的直升机上 |
[41:15] | in a burning chopper. | 找到你的尸体 |
[41:18] | I’m afraid those mid-air theatrics were all for naught. | 恐怕这一场空中追逐没有什么意义 |
[41:21] | Great, strap him in. Burn the fucker. | 好极了 把他绑好 烧了飞机 |
[41:24] | – Douse it. – All right. | -浇上去 -好吧 |
[41:25] | – Come on. – All right, all right. | -快点 -好了 好了 |
[41:32] | I may have heard that Mr. Rajavi | 我可能听说拉贾维先生 |
[41:34] | will be traveling three days from now. | 将于三天后出行 |
[41:37] | – Where? – Blasim Airfield, Mosul, Iraq. | -去哪 -伊拉克 摩苏尔 布拉西姆机场 |
[41:42] | If you need more than my word, | 如果你需要更多证据 |
[41:43] | my phone is in my inner left pocket. | 我的手机就在我的左侧的内兜 |
[41:48] | Uses retinal scan. | 虹膜识别解锁 |
[41:51] | Check it. | 搜出来 |
[41:53] | All the verification you will need is in there. | 你需要的证据都在里面 |
[41:56] | Yeah, well, we’re gonna hold onto you | 好 在我们验证之前 |
[41:57] | – until we can confirm that. – Then what happens to me? | -我们得留你一段时间 -然后我会怎么样 |
[42:00] | Better than what’s gonna happen to the general. | 好过将军的下场 |
[42:02] | Stuff him in the fucking truck. | 把他塞到后备箱 |
[42:14] | – Just put the fucking gun down. – Go! | -把枪放下 -走 |
[42:16] | Look, I’m not leaving you, okay? | 听着 我不会离开你的 好吗 |
[42:18] | This isn’t the answer. – You said so yourself. | -这不算答复 -你自己说的 |
[42:20] | Military and politicians ain’t gonna put us back together. | 军队和政客治不好我们 |
[42:24] | Maybe this’ll wake ’em up. | 也许这能给他们敲响警钟 |
[42:27] | Look, my-my buddy shot himself four years ago | 听着 我 我兄弟四年前之前在 |
[42:29] | in the VA. parking lot. | 退伍军人事务处停车场饮弹自杀了 |
[42:31] | You think it made a difference? | 你觉得那会有什么影响吗 |
[42:33] | I’m not letting you follow in his footsteps. | 我不会让你步他的后尘 |
[42:35] | Look, the only thing that the American war machine | 听着 美国战争机器 |
[42:37] | has proven that it’s capable of | 能证明的一件事就是 |
[42:39] | is chewing up and spitting out its war fighters. | 它对军人的不断摧残 |
[42:41] | But we gotta stay in the fight. | 但是我们得继续战斗 |
[42:43] | I told you, our war is over. | 我告诉过你 我们的战争结束了 |
[42:47] | – It’s over. – Maybe. | -结束了 -也许 |
[42:49] | ♪ A cold arm… ♪ | 冰冷的臂膀 |
[42:51] | But guys like you are worth fighting for. | 但是你这样的人值得继续为之战斗 |
[42:57] | I went from being considered one of the biggest badasses | 我从世界上最优秀的作战人员质疑到 |
[42:59] | on the planet to an object of pity at work | 在单位被人可怜 |
[43:01] | and a threat at home. | 在家人被人提防的人 |
[43:02] | And it put me right where you are weeks ago. | 这让我几周之前和你一样消沉 |
[43:05] | I had a rifle, a spot picked out in the woods, | 我有一把步枪 在林子里挑好了一个地方 |
[43:07] | I didn’t see a path back. | 我没看到回来的路 |
[43:08] | And then someone found me, and they led me out. | 然后有人找到了我 他们带我走了出来 |
[43:13] | Wish I had teammates like that. | 希望我也有那样的队友 |
[43:15] | This fucking war is in its third decade. | 这场战争进入了第三十个年头 |
[43:17] | Man, guys like us, we’re not alone. | 我们这样的人 并不孤独 |
[43:21] | Maybe that’s why I was saved, so I could be here for you. | 也许这就是我被拯救的原因 好让我能在这里陪着你 |
[43:27] | Your brother. | 你的兄弟 |
[43:28] | You really think that’s how this shit works? | 你真的觉得是这样的吗 |
[43:30] | I don’t know, man, there’s gotta be some point | 我不知道 但是这一切一定 |
[43:32] | to all of it, right? | 有个中缘由 |
[43:36] | I’ll help you find it. | 我来帮你找到它 |
[43:39] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:42] | ♪ Hey, you are alone… ♪ | 你孤身一人 |
[43:45] | Just give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[43:47] | ♪ You are alone ♪ | 你孤身一人 |
[43:55] | ♪ I read it in the paper ♪ | 我在纸上读到 |
[44:10] | ♪ Hey, you are alone ♪ | 你孤身一人 |
[44:14] | ♪ You are alone ♪ | 你孤身一人 |
[44:18] | Thanks, for looking out for me. | 谢谢你 关照我 |
[44:22] | Easy day. | 没什么 |
[44:24] | Security! | 保安 |
[44:29] | ♪ I’ve been silent and stoic ♪ | 我曾经沉默冷峻 |
[44:39] | ♪ Crazy, I denied you so ♪ | 疯狂 对你不屑一顾 |
[44:54] | ♪ Sing another song ♪ | 唱另一首歌 |