时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – What’s going on, Jace? – It’s Clay. | -怎么回事 杰斯 -是克雷 |
[00:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:09] | Our enemy is Iranian General Afshin Rajavi. | 我们的敌人是伊朗将军阿夫辛·拉贾维 |
[00:12] | We take out the general and his ISR capability… | 我们除掉将军和他的无人机 |
[00:15] | – We get to go home. – That’s our guy. Yep. | -我们就能回家了 -那是我们的人 |
[00:18] | Havoc, this is 1. Jackpot. | 指挥中心 这是一号 头彩 |
[00:19] | Here comes our ride. | 我们的顺风车来了 |
[00:24] | – Holy. – What the fuck? | -老天 -怎么回事 |
[00:26] | That’s gotta be a company worth of guys, | 那得有一个连的兵力 |
[00:28] | – and they know we’re here. – There’s no way out. | -他们知道我们在这 -没有出路 |
[00:33] | Havoc, this is 1. We got a bird down. | 指挥中心 这里是一号 直升机坠落 |
[00:35] | I say again, our extract platform is down. | 重复 我们的撤离平台被击落了 |
[00:38] | Copy that, 1. Hold what you got. | 收到 一号 原地待命 |
[00:40] | Well, we’re sitting ducks right here | 我们就在这待着等死 |
[00:42] | waiting on orders from Command. | 候着指挥部的命令 |
[00:43] | Okay. Let’s hold it tight there, let’s move. | 好吧 先别急 我们走 |
[01:11] | Our helo crew’s gotta be in bad shape. | 我们的直升机乘员一定状态不好 |
[01:14] | I’m not sure we’re much of a rescue party. | 我不确定我们能救得了他们 |
[01:16] | No machine guns, one sniper rifle. | 没有机枪 一把狙击枪 |
[01:18] | Guess we’re gonna be seeing Clay sooner than expected. | 看样子我们很快就能和克雷见面了 |
[01:35] | Sir, word from D.C. | 长官 是特区的消息 |
[01:37] | Havoc this is 1. | 指挥中心 这是一号 |
[01:39] | Crash site’s about two klicks out from our pos. | 坠毁地点距离我们的地点有两公里 |
[01:40] | We can hold here, but enemy’s massing about one klick out. | 我们可以在这里据守 但是敌军在一公里外集结 |
[01:43] | Understood, Bravo 1. | 明白 B1 |
[01:44] | Orders from above, proceed to the crash site immediately. | 上面的命令 立刻前往坠毁点 |
[01:47] | Recover all U.S. personnel and sensitive material, | 援救所有美军人员与敏感材料 |
[01:50] | and stand by for exfil. | 等候救援 |
[01:51] | – How copy? – Roger that. | -是否收到 -收到 |
[01:53] | Any of the crew alive. | 还有成员幸存吗 |
[01:55] | Be advised, we’ve been unable to reach them on comms. | 注意 我们无法通过无线电联系到他们 |
[01:58] | Havoc out. | 指挥中心完毕 |
[02:00] | Mother fucker. | 混蛋 |
[02:07] | Two little fuckers, 300 yards. | 两个家伙 270米 |
[02:10] | Yep, I got ’em | 对 我看到了 |
[02:16] | Nice. | 好 |
[02:22] | We’ve been frag’oed, gotta get to the crash site. | 指示变更 得前往坠毁地点 |
[02:24] | We got a shit ton of enemy from us to there. | 从这到那边有不少敌人 |
[02:28] | It’s gonna be real tight in one truck with that air crew. | 和直升机成员坐一辆车会有点挤 |
[02:32] | Bravo 2, what the hell’s going on? | B2 怎么回事 |
[02:36] | Truck just ate an RPG. It’s gassed. | 卡车被火箭弹击中 废掉了 |
[02:38] | Ray, see if you can spot a vehicle | 雷 看看你能不能找到 |
[02:40] | that’s big enough to get us all outta here. | 足够带我们撤走的车 |
[02:42] | On it. | 收到 |
[02:53] | I got one that’ll work. | 我找到一辆可以用的 |
[02:55] | So, we haul ass to the truck and we drive to the crash site. | 所以 我们跑到车边然后开到坠毁现场 |
[02:57] | That’ll give Command enough time to figure out our extract. | 那应该能给指挥部足够时间来弄清楚我们的撤离计划 |
[03:00] | That crash site’s gonna be swarming full of enemies soon. | 坠毁地点很快就会被敌人包围 |
[03:02] | We gotta get there before that happens. | 我们得在那之前赶过去 |
[03:04] | What’s the call, Jace? | 怎么决定 杰斯 |
[03:05] | All the calls I’ve been making recently have been fucked. | 我最近做出的决定都出了问题 |
[03:08] | There’s no good call to make. | 这就没有好的决定 |
[03:11] | Split up the team. | 分头行动 |
[03:13] | Trent and I will take the truck. | 特伦特和我去找卡车 |
[03:14] | You and Omar go to the crash site and secure it. | 你和奥马尔去控制坠毁地点 |
[03:18] | Ray, you’re a sniper overwatch with Brock. | 雷 你和布洛克作为狙击手望风 |
[03:21] | Texas Prime stepping up. | 德州小子担起责任来了 |
[03:22] | Just make sure you get a big enough vehicle | 保证你找一辆有大枪的 |
[03:24] | that’s got a big gun, got it? | 大车 明白吗 |
[03:25] | About time I get to crush some fucking skulls. | 总算能让我收拾人了 |
[03:28] | Sonny, dial it in. | 桑尼 收着点 |
[03:31] | I just wish we had Clay’s rifle with us. | 只希望克雷能和我们在一起 |
[03:37] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[03:39] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[04:07] | Bad guys bugged out with the smoke. | 敌军借着烟跑掉了 |
[04:10] | Probably headed to the crash site. | 可能是去坠毁地点了 |
[04:12] | You watch Jason’s six, I’ll cover Sonny. | 你掩护杰森 我来掩护桑尼 |
[04:14] | You got a shot you can’t make, you call me over. | 你要是打不到 就叫我过去 |
[04:16] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:35] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[04:41] | Bravo 3, this is Mako 1. | B3 这里是M1 |
[04:44] | Go for 3. | 请讲 |
[04:45] | You have eight enemy headed your way. | 有八名敌人朝你那边过去了 |
[04:47] | Hold what you got | 原地待命 |
[05:07] | They’re locking down the area. | 他们在封锁区域 |
[05:08] | Keeps us off the crash site. | 不让我们接近坠毁地点 |
[05:10] | I mean, we can route around this, | 我们可以绕过去 |
[05:12] | but it’s gonna add ten mikes. | 但是得多走十分钟 |
[05:13] | Yeah, we don’t have ten mikes. | 是 我们没有十分钟 |
[05:17] | Okay, we gotta hit these guys fast | 好吧 我们得行动迅速 |
[05:19] | or the whole militia’s gonna be up our fucking ass. | 不然整支民兵都要包围过来 |
[05:20] | I mean, us against five won’t be a problem, | 我们对付五个人不成问题 |
[05:23] | but keeping it quiet will be. | 但是保持安静不容易 |
[05:32] | Bravo 3, you got another four enemy joining the party. | B3 又有一名敌人加入 |
[05:39] | Mako 1, this is 1. You got us? | M1 这里是一号 收到吗 |
[05:43] | Hold, 1. | 稍等 一号 |
[05:45] | – How far out are they? – Too far | -他们还有多远 -远到 |
[05:47] | for my pea shooter. | 我的步枪够不着 |
[05:49] | And they got company. | 他们还有支援 |
[05:51] | Sonny and Trent are in a tight spot, too. | 桑尼和特伦特也进退两难 |
[05:54] | Shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[05:56] | Switch with me. | 跟我交换 |
[06:05] | I got you, 1. | 我来掩护你 一号 |
[06:07] | I’m taking out the smoker. Tell me when you’re set. | 我打那个抽烟的 准备好告诉我 |
[06:10] | We’re set. | 准备好了 |
[06:12] | Stand by in three, two… | 预备 三 二 一 |
[06:23] | Ray, I need you over here. | 雷 我需要你过来 |
[06:24] | I can’t right now, give me two. | 我现在过不去 给我两分钟 |
[06:27] | Move, 1. | 行动 一号 |
[07:01] | 3 and 4, another technical inbound. | 三号四号 又有一辆武装皮卡靠近 |
[07:04] | Sonny’s about to go loud with a shit ton of bad guys. | 桑尼马上要和一大堆敌人交火了 |
[07:09] | Bravo 1, this is Mako 1. | B1 这里是M1 |
[07:11] | 3 and 4 are jammed up. Advise. | 三号和四号被困住了 请指示 |
[07:14] | Your call, Mako 1. | 你来决定 M1 |
[07:19] | I’ll be back ASAP. Mako out. | 我马上回来 M1完毕 |
[07:22] | Switch with me, come on. | 换过来 快 |
[07:24] | Move. | 快走 |
[07:35] | It’s gonna be tough to maneuver without overwatch. | 没有狙击手掩护机动就够困难了 |
[07:37] | We do not have time for this fucking bullshit. | 我们没时间来搞这些 |
[07:51] | No. | 不 |
[07:59] | All right, look, we gotta move. | 听着 我们得行动了 |
[08:02] | You got smokes? | 你有烟雾弹吗 |
[08:03] | – Yeah. One HC. – Send it. | -有 一枚烟雾弹 -扔出去 |
[08:18] | Sonny, stand down. | 桑尼 待命 |
[08:23] | I said stand the fuck down right the fuck now. | 我叫你马上停手 |
[08:32] | Three technicals and 20 enemy– you’re not winning this one. | 三辆武装皮卡20名敌军 你赢不了的 |
[08:34] | Well, somebody’s gotta pay, you understand? | 总得有人付出代价 你明白吗 |
[08:37] | Clay’s gone, man. | 克雷不在了 兄弟 |
[08:39] | And brother, you can be angry about it, | 兄弟 你可以生气 |
[08:41] | you can be sad, | 可以难过 |
[08:43] | you can make some kind of deal with God over it. | 你可以为此对天起誓 |
[08:45] | But nothing is bringing him back. | 但是无论如何他都回不来了 |
[08:49] | Who’s gonna take care of Stella and Brian | 你要是死了 |
[08:51] | if you get killed, huh? | 谁来照顾斯黛拉和布莱恩 |
[08:58] | I can’t believe you used my name on the radio. | 不敢相信你居然在无线电上用了我的名字 |
[09:01] | You gotta cut that shit out. | 你赶紧打住 |
[09:05] | 3, are we good? | 三号 没问题了吧 |
[09:23] | Enemy’s bugging out. | 敌人撤退了 |
[09:35] | Frag out. | 手雷离手 |
[09:39] | Lot of noise. Gotta beat feat | 动静不小 得赶在他们的朋友出现之前 |
[09:41] | – before their friends show up. – Move out. | -离开 -行动 |
[09:50] | Lieutenant Davis. | 戴维斯上尉 |
[09:53] | Didn’t expect to see you back so soon. | 没想到你这么快就回来了 |
[09:55] | Sir, what can I do to get Bravo home? | 长官 我能为了把B队带回家做些什么 |
[09:57] | Well, your job’s hard enough | 即使不担心B队 |
[09:59] | without being Bravo’s unofficial guardian angel. | 你的工作担子就够重的了 |
[10:01] | – It’s being handled. – Sir, I just thought… | -已经在处理了 -长官 我觉得 |
[10:03] | Listen. I’m glad you’re here, | 听着 我很高兴你来了 |
[10:06] | but the machine is running right now. | 但是机器正在运行 |
[10:08] | Gotta let it work. | 你得让它出结果 |
[10:25] | Blue. Blue, blue. | 友军 友军 友军 |
[10:29] | Glad to see you guys. Pilots are trapped. | 见到你们真高兴 驾驶员被困住了 |
[10:31] | My arm’s too banged up to free ’em. | 我的胳膊受了伤 没办法施救 |
[10:34] | Give me your egress kit, will you? | 把你的逃生工具包交给我 |
[10:35] | Hand it over. I’ll cut the pilots out. | 交给我 我来把驾驶员就出来 |
[10:37] | Got an ass load of enemy coming this way. | 有一大堆敌军往这边来了 |
[10:38] | – That 240 work? – I wish. | -那把M240机枪管用吗 -我倒希望可以呢 |
[10:42] | Hey, hold security. I gotta cut these pilots out. | 保持警戒 我得把驾驶员救出来 |
[10:59] | We need to take it to ’em or they’re gonna move on us. | 我们不动手他们就要找来了 |
[11:02] | We’re not moving till we get these pilots out. | 在把驾驶员就出来之前我们不会行动 |
[11:04] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[11:07] | Bravo 3, where the fuck are you? | B3 你在哪 |
[11:09] | I’m about to get in a gun fight. | 我马上要交火了 |
[11:14] | Mako 1, look alive. | M1 提高警惕 |
[11:23] | 3 and 4, you’re clear. | 三号四号 你们安全了 |
[11:25] | Thanks for the cover, Mako 1. | 谢谢掩护 M1 |
[11:32] | Aw, damn it. | 该死 |
[11:59] | Mako 1, this is 3. | M1 这里是三号 |
[12:00] | Carpool’s on the way. | 拼车小队在路上了 |
[12:09] | Frag out! | 手雷离手 |
[12:23] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[12:26] | Grab your gun, get in the fight. | 拿上你的枪 参与战斗 |
[12:43] | Bravo 3, where the fuck are you? | B3 你在哪 |
[12:55] | We gotta get off the X! | 我们得尽快撤离 |
[12:57] | We’re getting flanked on both sides. | 我们被两边夹击 |
[12:59] | Flank left, flank left. | 左侧突围 左侧突围 |
[13:05] | Left is no good! | 左边行不通 |
[13:08] | Watch it, we’re coming in hot! | 当心 我们要来了 |
[13:32] | Glad to see you in one piece! | 真高兴见到你没事 |
[13:34] | – How bad is she? – She’s touch and go. | -她情况怎么样 -生命垂危 |
[13:37] | What’s the call? | 怎么说 |
[13:39] | we’re gonna win the fight first. Hammer left. | 我们先把仗打赢 打左边 |
[13:41] | Hammer left, hammer left! | 打左边 打左边 |
[13:42] | Hammer left! | 打左边 |
[13:45] | Hammer left! Move! | -左边 -行动 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:21] | Let’s load up the truck. | 上车 |
[14:22] | Enemy’s gonna regroup fast. Let’s move. | 敌人很快就会重整 快走 |
[14:29] | Ah, she’s not breathing, need your blowout kit. | 她没呼吸了 需要你的急救包 |
[14:30] | – Should be on her kit. – It’s not. | -应该在她包里 -不在 |
[14:33] | Hey, I got two. | 我有两个 |
[14:37] | Just pull the 550 tab. | 用55O的 |
[14:55] | She’s breathing. | 她有呼吸了 |
[15:00] | We’re up! | 我们上来了 |
[15:14] | What’s their status? | 他们情况怎么样 |
[15:16] | There’s an issue with the exfil platform. | 撤离平台出了问题 |
[15:18] | Helos are grounded. | 直升机被禁飞了 |
[15:19] | What the hell? Why? | 怎么回事 为什么 |
[15:22] | The city is a hornet’s nest. | 这座城市就是马蜂窝 |
[15:24] | They don’t want to lose another bird. | 他们不想再失去一架直升机 |
[15:25] | She’s correct, sir. Not sure what options | 她说的没错 长官 不确定这样我们 |
[15:27] | this leaves us with. | 还有什么选择 |
[15:28] | Let me work the problem, sir. | 让我来解决问题 长官 |
[15:32] | Grab your old workstation. Make it happen. | 去你原来的工作站 想出个办法 |
[15:50] | Davis said it should be another 500 meters. | 戴维斯说还有550米 |
[15:55] | Shit. They’re locking us in. | 见鬼 他们把我们封死了 |
[15:57] | Pull off. | 停车 |
[16:01] | Jace, we got a checkpoint | 杰斯 在撤离点和我们之间 |
[16:04] | between us and the actual point. | 有个检查点 |
[16:05] | Not sure we got time to find another way. | 不确定我们有没有时间绕路 |
[16:12] | Suggestion box is open, boys. | 意见盒开着呢 伙计们 |
[16:15] | I got an idea, boss. | 我有个主意 头儿 |
[16:52] | – That was a ballsy call. – Ballsier for you to trust me. | -这方法很大胆 -你们要胆子更大才能信任我 |
[16:54] | Ah, who knew unicorns were so damn lucky? | 谁知道独角兽这么幸运 |
[16:57] | Davis’s exfil platform is just a few kilometers away. | 戴维斯的平台还在几千米之外 |
[16:59] | Let’s get the fuck out of here, let’s move. | 我们离开这 赶紧走 |
[17:52] | Hey, that spare med kit, | 那个备用的医疗包 |
[17:55] | was that what you were working on | 那就是你在克雷受伤之后 |
[17:56] | since Clay got hurt? | 琢磨的东西吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah. Once again, | 对 又一次 |
[18:00] | Obi-Wan Clay-nobi saves the day. | 欧比旺·克雷诺比拯救了全局 |
[18:05] | You know, now that we’re actually heading home, I… | 你知道 现在我们真的要回家了 我 |
[18:09] | I’m just not so eager to get there. | 我又不着急回去了 |
[18:11] | Yeah, it all, uh…all becomes real | 是 一切 我们在瓦阿海滩一落地 |
[18:14] | once we touch down in Vah Beach. | 一切就现实起来了 |
[18:18] | It is one thing to lose your brother on the battlefield. | 在战场上失去战友是一回事 |
[18:22] | I mean, you know, we’re prepared for that. | 你知道 你对此有准备 |
[18:27] | It hurts, but… | 让人难过 但是 |
[18:29] | But at least they died, you know, surrounded by the… | 至少他们死的时候 身边是 |
[18:33] | brothers they loved. | 爱他的兄弟们 |
[18:35] | Yeah, that’s the part that I can’t shake. | 是 那是我接受不了的一点 |
[18:41] | That he just went out alone, and, uh… | 他一个人死掉 |
[18:45] | …none of us were there with him. | 我们都不在他身边 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry we didn’t make it back for the funeral. | 我很遗憾我们没能赶回去参加他的葬礼 |
[18:53] | It’s an important part of the grieving process, and… | 这是悲痛流程中的一个重要环节 还有 |
[18:56] | war made you miss it. | 战争让你错过 |
[19:00] | Sometimes the price of this job is just too steep. | 有时候这份工作的代价太过高昂 |
[19:49] | Naima said that, uh… | 奈玛说 |
[19:52] | Clay… | 克雷 |
[19:55] | …he stopped that vet from torching | 阻止了那个退伍军人在 |
[19:57] | the Air Force recruitment center. | 空军征兵办放火 |
[20:00] | That’s the first thing that made sense in days. | 那是近些日子唯一说得通的事情 |
[20:02] | Kid turned the gun on himself. | 那小子拿枪对准自己 |
[20:06] | Clay talked him down… | 克雷把他劝下来 |
[20:11] | …got the gun, and the, uh, security guards | 把枪拿走 然后警卫 |
[20:14] | showed up at exactly the wrong moment. | 在错误的时机出现 |
[20:16] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[20:17] | You know, he saved the kid’s life. | 你知道 他救了那个人的命 |
[20:19] | He died a hero. | 他死的时候是个英雄 |
[20:22] | What’s that vet gonna do with the years | 那个退伍军人会拿克雷 |
[20:23] | that Clay won’t get? | 救下的岁月做什么 |
[20:30] | I hope he makes the most of ’em. | 但愿他能好好活着 |
[20:58] | Thanks for always having our six, 6. | 谢谢你一直照顾我 六号 |
[21:39] | I’ve been working on this med kit thing– thingy. | 我一直在琢磨这个医疗包的东西 |
[21:44] | I hope it’s, uh… | 我希望 |
[21:47] | hope it’s gonna help the next, uh, | 下次有人在战场上受伤 |
[21:50] | guy that gets injured on the battlefield. | 能够用得上 |
[22:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:03] | I’m so sorry, Clay. | 我很抱歉 克雷 |
[22:06] | I, uh, I should have been there. | 我应该 我应该在哪 |
[22:08] | All those times… | 那么些次 |
[22:10] | you swim-buddied me, | 你都在我身边 |
[22:12] | and I left you vulnerable to the sharks. | 我却把你置于危险不顾 |
[22:18] | I guess what you asked me in Germany | 我想你德国 |
[22:20] | after the ambush, that… | 被埋伏之后吩咐的事情 |
[22:26] | …that applies now. | 现在作数了 |
[22:30] | I was just really hoping you’d never need me to do it. | 我真希望你不用我来做这件事 |
[22:40] | But I, uh… | 但是我 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna look out for Stella, | 我会照顾好斯黛拉的 |
[22:46] | and, uh, I’ll look out for Brian. | 我会照顾好布莱恩 |
[22:51] | Don’t you worry ’bout them, bud. | 别担心他们 伙计 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:58] | Oh, man, | 伙计 |
[23:04] | Rest easy, brother | 安息吧 兄弟 |
[23:24] | It’s just, I’m sorry as well. | 我也很抱歉 |
[23:27] | It was strange having the funeral without you guys, but… | 不等你们回来就办葬礼有些不妥当 但是 |
[23:30] | Command just couldn’t say | 指挥部没办法确定 |
[23:32] | exactly when you were gonna be back. | 你们什么时候回来 |
[23:33] | No, it’s not fair for you to sit in your grief | 不 让你守丧 |
[23:35] | waiting on us. | 等我们才是不公平 |
[23:39] | Look, we’re gonna… | 听着 我们 |
[23:45] | We’re gonna have a… | 我们打算 |
[23:47] | We’re gonna have a send-off for him, uh, | 给他办一个送别仪式 |
[23:50] | at the Bulkhead, if… | 就在隔板酒吧 如果 |
[23:52] | …if you can bear it. | 如果你能承受的话 |
[23:57] | That’s where I met him. I just… | 我就是在那遇见的他 我 |
[23:59] | There’s too many memories to go back there just yet, you know? | 那里的回忆太多我还没办法回去 你明白吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:06] | Hey, I’m gonna hold you up to that promise you made. | 我会盯着你兑现承诺的 |
[24:11] | Sonny, there’s nobody better | 桑尼 没有比你更适合 |
[24:13] | to teach Brian who his daddy was. | 让布莱恩知道他父亲是什么样的人的人选了 |
[24:17] | Yeah. Oh… | 对 |
[24:20] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[24:57] | I thought you were in Afghanistan. | 我以为你在阿富汗 |
[24:59] | I wasn’t about to let you deal with this all by yourself. | 我没打算让你一个人应付这些 |
[25:04] | Does this mean that you handled your unfinished business? | 这是不是意味着你处理好了你未竟的事业 |
[25:10] | It means I can drop everything in 30 seconds | 这意味着我能在别人更需要我的时候 |
[25:14] | and run out of the fire if someone needs me more. | 三十秒之内放下一切冲出火场 |
[25:19] | How about you go take a shower– | 不如你去洗个澡 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:26] | Maybe you take a shower, and then we go check on Stella? | 你去洗个澡 然后我们去看斯黛拉 |
[25:30] | Unless you’ve already talked to her. | 除非你已经和她谈过了 |
[25:32] | Yeah, well, I know that I should, | 是 我知道我应该这么做 |
[25:33] | but I’m the last person she’d want to see right now. | 但是我是她最不想见到的人 |
[25:44] | Do you think he would want you | 你觉得他希望你 |
[25:47] | to be carrying around this guilt? | 背这份愧疚吗 |
[25:49] | Clay told you you were not to blame. | 克雷说了不怪你 |
[25:56] | Ah, but he’s not here to remind me, so… | 但是克雷不能来提醒我 |
[25:59] | Well, then, I’m going to. | 那我来说 |
[26:03] | Look, you go through this at your own pace, but not alone. | 你按照你自己的节奏来处理 但是你不是一个人 |
[26:07] | This war’s not going anywhere. | 这场战争一时半会儿结束不了 |
[26:10] | Clay is just a reminder that collateral damage | 克雷的事情只是在提醒我们附带伤害 |
[26:15] | is just not going anywhere, either. | 也不会结束 |
[26:22] | Probably true, but… | 也许是这样 但是 |
[26:24] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你保护我 |
[26:28] | The fact that we both keep running into the fire… | 我们一直冲向火场的事实 |
[26:33] | that should bond us, not condemn us. | 应该加深我们的联系 而不是加深我们的负罪感 |
[26:36] | Neither of us have ever backed away from a fight. | 我们都从来没有退缩过 |
[26:41] | Why start now, right? | 为什么要现在破戒呢 |
[26:46] | I’m happy you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[26:59] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. | 恭喜 上尉 |
[27:01] | Taking Rajavi out’s a career maker. | 除掉拉贾维的行动能够造就职业 |
[27:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:06] | We’re both cleared TS/SCI, so just say thank you. | 我们都有绝密/敏感隔离信息的权限 所以只要说声谢谢就好 |
[27:10] | A lot of good that clearance is when an RFI is returned | 要求调取文件的时候 |
[27:12] | with a fully redacted file. | 拿回来一份经过删改的文件就看出来这权限没什么用了 |
[27:14] | Ah, the scourge of the black Sharpie strikes again. | 黑色马克笔又出击了 |
[27:17] | You need the file to hunt down your next big whale? | 你需要追查下一条白鲸的文件吗 |
[27:19] | Actually, I’m trying to understand the events | 其实 我是想要了解 |
[27:23] | around an ODA tic in Mali | 在马里那次 |
[27:24] | that left one of the Navy’s best without a leg. | 害得海军最优秀的战士没了一条腿的A类作战分队的行动 |
[27:27] | You threatening legal action? | 你是要采取法律手段吗 |
[27:29] | It’s more me curious about what started the chain of events. | 倒不如说我对事情经过更感兴趣 |
[27:33] | You looking for a cover-up? | 你要找掩盖事件 |
[27:36] | More like peace of mind. | 不如说是求一份心安 |
[27:39] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我看看我能找到什么 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:57] | Omar, Mandy. Mandy, Omar. | 奥马尔 曼蒂 曼蒂 奥马尔 |
[27:59] | Hi, nice to finally meet you. | 总算见到你了 |
[28:00] | – Yeah. – I’ve heard a lot about you. | -对 -我听说了不少关于你的事情 |
[28:02] | From this one? | 这个人给你说的 |
[28:04] | That can’t be good. | 那可没好事 |
[28:06] | So, you, uh…come to raise a glass | 所以 你 来为你基本不认识的人 |
[28:08] | to a guy you barely knew. | 敬酒 |
[28:09] | Well, I came to support my brothers | 我是来支持我 |
[28:11] | who are going through some heavy shit. | 备受打击的兄弟们的 |
[28:13] | You all get as ugly as you need. | 随便你们怎么说 |
[28:15] | I’m here for you. | 我来这是为了你们 |
[28:16] | – Appreciate you, brother. – Careful. | -谢谢你们 -当心 |
[28:18] | You’re making it hard for me not to like you. | 你这样让我很难喜欢你 |
[28:20] | Don’t worry, we got plenty of deployments ahead of us | 别担心 我们还有的是机会 |
[28:21] | for me to piss you off. | 让你生我的气 |
[28:28] | Senior Chief Spenser. | 斯宾塞高级士官长 |
[28:30] | Stella told me y’all would be here. | 斯黛拉告诉我你们会在这 |
[28:32] | So…You know I’m PNG’ed with Command, | 所以 你知道指挥部不欢迎我 |
[28:34] | but I was hoping I could crash. | 但是我希望我能加入 |
[28:39] | Sir, what are you drinking? | 长官 你喝什么 |
[28:42] | Scotch, by the bucket. | 苏格兰威士忌 尽管上 |
[28:44] | Done. | 没问题 |
[28:53] | We’re real sorry about what happened to your son. | 我们为克雷的经历感到遗憾 |
[28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[28:58] | Just, uh, wish I could have looked after him better. | 我真希望我能够对他多照顾他一点 |
[29:01] | Hell, this ain’t on you. | 这不怪你 |
[29:03] | God knows I could have kept a better eye on him. | 天知道我该多关照他的 |
[29:05] | He was lucky to have you as a leader, you know. | 能有你作为领队是他的荣幸 |
[29:09] | More of a role model to him than I ever was. | 比起我来 你这个榜样要好得多了 |
[29:13] | You know, it feels like Clay taught us all plenty, too. | 你知道 感觉克雷教会了我们所有人很多东西 |
[29:19] | Throw a memorial for a guy tonight; | 今晚为他办个追悼仪式 |
[29:21] | tomorrow, you get a medal for saving his life. | 明天你因为救他一命得个奖章 |
[29:23] | How the hell is that for irony? | 真得多讽刺呀 |
[29:25] | It’s bullshit, is what it is. | 这就是鬼扯 就这么回事 |
[29:27] | Hey. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. | 明天再担心明天的事情 |
[29:30] | Don’t let it stop you from remembering Clay tonight. | 别让这件事妨碍你今晚悼念克雷 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:38] | Oh, you got a lot of nerve showing up here. | 你还有胆子来这 |
[29:41] | – You hadn’t sent us to Syria… – You know what, Sonny? | -要不是你派我们去叙利亚 -你猜怎么着 桑尼 |
[29:44] | Fuck you, enough. He was my brother, too. | 去你的 够了 他也是我的兄弟 |
[29:55] | And for whatever it is worth, | 无论如何 |
[29:57] | I never stopped looking for the truth on Mali. | 我从来没停止寻找马里事件的真相 |
[30:01] | It just took me longer than I’d hoped. | 只不过花的时间超出我的预料 |
[30:05] | “Took”? | 花的 |
[30:06] | What, you– you found something? | 怎么 你找到什么了 |
[30:10] | Pulled a few strings, and I finally got my hands | 动用了一些关系 我总算拿到了 |
[30:13] | on the unredacted op files. | 未经改动的行动文件 |
[30:16] | The battlespace commander over there, Colonel Decker? | 那边战区指挥官 戴克上校 |
[30:19] | Same clown that rerouted your QRF. | 就是那个把我们的快速反应部队调走的那个小丑 |
[30:24] | Failed to change the comms channels | 没有按照规定频率 |
[30:26] | as frequently as security protocols dictate. | 对通讯频道进行变更 |
[30:29] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[30:32] | So SGS was listening to the broadcast | 所以大萨赫勒圣伴团从广播中 |
[30:35] | and knew we were coming through to get an HVT. | 得知我们要抓捕重要价值目标 |
[30:38] | And set up an ambush on the route. | 在路上设置了埋伏 |
[30:40] | No. Oh, goddamn, that makes me mad. | 不 该死 这真让我生气 |
[30:44] | And the war machine swept his industrial-size fuckup | 军方把他硕大无朋的失误 |
[30:47] | – under the rug. – Gets worse. | -掩盖起来了 -还有更糟糕的 |
[30:51] | They ve nominated Decker | 他们还提名戴克 |
[30:53] | for a promotion to Brigadier General. | 晋升准将 |
[30:56] | Clay’s six feet in the ground because of him, | 克雷就是被他害死的 |
[30:58] | and he’s getting a-a star on his collar. | 他还能得一颗将星 |
[31:00] | I mean… | 我说 |
[31:02] | I would love… love to look this shit-bird in the eye. | 我真想和这个混球 面对面 |
[31:06] | So, if there’s any way that you can get me | 所以 如果你有什么办法 |
[31:07] | – to Burkina Faso… | 布基纳法索 |
[31:09] | He’s actually in D.C. right now. | 他其实现在在特区 |
[31:12] | He’s, uh, pressing congressional flesh | 在对他晋升投票之前 |
[31:14] | ahead of the vote on his promotion, | 活络国会的人脉 |
[31:16] | and I am willing to make waves to hold Decker accountable. | 我愿意制造声势让戴克为此负责 |
[31:25] | You know what, you’ve just– | 你猜怎么着 你 |
[31:28] | You’ve worked so damn hard to get where you are, and, uh… | 付出这么多努力才走到这一步 |
[31:32] | Clay wouldn’t want you to throw it all away | 克雷不会希望你为了他 |
[31:34] | because of him. | 丢到职业生涯 |
[31:41] | What he would want… | 他希望 |
[31:46] | He’d want you to be with Bravo right now, and… | 你能和B队在一起 |
[31:50] | …toast to his name. | 为了他干杯 |
[31:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:56] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[31:58] | We couldn’t do it without you. | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[32:01] | Hell… | 再者说 |
[32:02] | you’re the only best friend I got left. | 你是我剩下的最后一个挚友了 |
[32:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:24] | ♪ I have tears beyond measure… ♪ | 我的泪水难以衡量 |
[32:27] | You mind if take it? | 你介意我说两句吗 |
[32:31] | Um, yeah. | 好 |
[32:32] | You know, the floor’s all yours. | 你知道 都交给你了 |
[32:38] | The first time Clay stepped in– | 克雷第一次进来 |
[32:42] | inside this place, he was 12 years old. | 这个地方 他才12岁 |
[32:44] | Hell, it was my retirement party, and… | 那是我的退休派对 |
[32:45] | …I think we both | 我想我们 |
[32:48] | had a better time than we expected. | 都玩的比预想的尽兴 |
[32:50] | We started making plans for the future, and, uh… | 我们开始为未来做计划 |
[32:55] | …well, the next day, I broke his heart. | 转过头来 我伤了他的心 |
[32:58] | You know, when he became a SEAL, | 你知道 他成了海豹突击队员 |
[33:00] | I didn’t really expect it to bring us closer together. | 我没想到这会让我们更亲近 |
[33:03] | You know, but then all this shit went down | 你知道 但是之后斯旺尼出事了 |
[33:07] | with Swanny, and… | 然后 |
[33:09] | He wanted some help changing the attitude towards TBI. | 他希望有人帮忙改变对创伤性脑损伤的看法 |
[33:13] | And, uh, working with him on that, | 和他在这件事上合作 |
[33:16] | we were a team for the first time. | 我们头一回成了队友 |
[33:20] | And then he brought me in here, and hell, he broke my heart. | 他把我带到这来 伤了我的心 |
[33:22] | He said that he had to shut it down because… | 他说他得停手因为 |
[33:27] | …’cause he was gonna get in trouble with Command. | 这让他和指挥部起了冲突 |
[33:30] | He didn’t like having to make that choice. | 他不喜欢迫不得已做出这个决定 |
[33:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | We were just looking forward to getting back at it, | 我们指望能够重操旧业 |
[33:37] | you know, fighting that fight. | 你知道 继续斗争 |
[33:40] | Getting back at it? | 重操旧业 |
[33:42] | Yeah, he was gonna, uh, retire medically, | 是 他打算因伤退役 |
[33:46] | start rattling the cage from the outside. | 从外部做出改变 |
[33:52] | I was not a good father. | 我不是个好父亲 |
[33:56] | I didn’t provide any stability for my son. | 我没能为我的儿子提供安稳的环境 |
[34:04] | But you all were the family that he needed. | 但是你们成为了他需要的家庭 |
[34:11] | The family he deserved. | 配得上他的家庭 |
[34:17] | He loved y’all so much. | 他很爱你 |
[34:21] | And I thank you. | 我感谢你 |
[34:23] | I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. | 我打心底里感谢你 |
[34:28] | To my son, Clay, the best of us. | 敬我们中最优秀的人 克雷 |
[34:32] | – Hear. – Yes. | -说得好 -是 |
[34:33] | Our brother. | 我们的兄弟 |
[34:45] | ♪ Oh, I always will. ♪ | 我始终如一 |
[35:04] | Hey. Kurt Decker. Is that you? | 库尔特·戴克 是你吗 |
[35:07] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[35:13] | You suck at security, Colonel, | 你安保工作做的不行啊 上校 |
[35:17] | At least no one died this time. | 至少这次没人丧命 |
[35:30] | It appears they kept it simple like you asked. | 看样子他们按照你的要求从简安排 |
[35:33] | Still think Emma and Mikey should be here, though. | 还是就觉得艾玛和麦克应该过来 |
[35:36] | I don’t even want to be here. | 我都不想来 |
[35:37] | I don’t want my kids to suffer through this. | 我不想让我的孩子们经受这些 |
[35:41] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[35:42] | Ready for your close-up, Master Chief? | 准备好你的特写了吗 军士长 |
[35:44] | He’d rather be in | 他宁愿被瞄准镜瞄准 |
[35:45] | the crosshairs than the spotlight. | 也不愿意面对 聚光灯 |
[35:47] | Ain’t that the truth? | 可不是嘛 |
[35:50] | I think we should take our seats, all right? | 我觉得我们应该坐下了 |
[35:51] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[35:53] | – You got this. – Yeah. | -你能行 -是 |
[36:07] | Everything okay, sir? | 一切都还好吗 长官 |
[36:09] | You remember Colonel Decker? | 还记得戴克上校吗 |
[36:11] | Battle space commander in Mali? | 马里的战区指挥官 |
[36:14] | That asshat you stopped me from giving a piece of my mind to? | 那个你不让我去找他算账的混账 |
[36:18] | He was assaulted last night. | 他昨晚被袭击了 |
[36:22] | Assaulted? | 袭击 |
[36:25] | By whom? | 谁干的 |
[36:28] | Investigation’s underway. | 调查正在进行 |
[36:31] | Claimed his assailant knew he was a colonel. | 声称他的袭击者知道他是上校 |
[36:35] | If this is someone in the military, | 如果是军队里的人 |
[36:38] | heads will roll, | 有人会被开除的 |
[36:46] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思长官 |
[36:58] | Shouldn’t you, uh be with the cake-eaters | 你不是应该 和笔杆了去那边 |
[37:01] | instead of sitting down here in the cheap seats? | 而不是坐到这边的便宜座位嘛 |
[37:11] | I fell down. | 我摔了一跤 |
[37:15] | I’d say you stand up. | 要我说是你挺身而出了 |
[37:38] | If you’re here to tell me I don’t deserve this medal, | 如果你是来告诉我我不配这个奖章 |
[37:41] | I’m with you, | 我同意的你的看法 |
[37:43] | That’s what Ash told me. | 那是艾什告诉我的 |
[37:45] | I’m here to let you know that that’s bullshit | 我来告诉你这是胡话 |
[37:48] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[37:50] | If you hadn’t saved Clay that day, | 如果你那一天没有救下克雷 |
[37:53] | then I would have had even less time with my husband. | 我和我丈夫在一起的时间就更少了 |
[37:58] | And he would have never gotten the chance to be a dad. | 他就不会有机会做父亲 |
[38:02] | Which he loved, so much. | 这是他很热爱的角色 |
[38:08] | I want you to know that I never took a second | 我希望你知道我从来没有 |
[38:10] | of that time for granted. | 把这些时间当作理所当然 |
[38:14] | And I’m here to see you honored for giving it to us. | 我来这里是为了见证你为我们争取这些事件得到表彰 |
[38:19] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[38:22] | And I know that Clay… | 我知道克雷 |
[38:25] | Clay challenged you at times, | 克雷有时候挑战你 |
[38:27] | but that’s only because he… | 但是那只是因为他 |
[38:29] | he expected so much from you. | 对你的期望很高 |
[38:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -是 |
[38:43] | The President of the United States | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[38:45] | takes pleasure in presenting the Navy Cross | 很荣幸授予美国海军 |
[38:48] | to Master Chief Jason Hayes, | 杰森·海耶斯军士长 |
[38:50] | United States Navy, | 海军十字勋章 |
[38:52] | for service as set forth in the following citation: | 以表彰以下杰出表现 |
[38:57] | For extraordinary heroism and courage in action | 于2022年3月针对叛乱分子的作战 |
[38:59] | against insurgent forces on the 3rd of March, 2022 | 所作出的英勇表现 |
[39:03] | After being ambushed by enemy forces | 在遭到火力优势的敌军埋伏后 |
[39:06] | facing overwhelming firepower, Master Chief Hayes | 海耶斯军士长 |
[39:10] | made a solo run to clear an enemy ridgeline position. | 独自清除敌人的山脊据点 |
[39:13] | He then used insurgents’ weapons | 随后用叛乱分子的武器 |
[39:16] | to eliminate a second enemy position, | 清楚了第二个敌人据点 |
[39:18] | allowing his men to concentrate fire | 使得他的队友得以集中火力 |
[39:21] | against a final enemy position. | 对最后一个敌人据点发起攻击 |
[39:24] | Bravo Team survived the ambush with a full headcount, | B队在遭到埋伏后全员幸存 |
[39:27] | thanks to Master Chief Hayes’ disregard | 多亏了海耶斯军士长 |
[39:30] | for his own personal safety. | 牺牲自己的个人安危 |
[39:34] | SOCOM Deputy Commander Admiral Michael Rivas, | 特种作战指挥部副司令迈克·瑞瓦斯上将 |
[39:37] | on behalf of the President of the United States, | 代表总统 |
[39:40] | will now present the Navy Cross | 为特种作战人员杰森·海耶斯军士长 |
[39:43] | to Master Chief Special Operator Jason Hayes. | 颁发奖章 |
[40:05] | May I say something, sir? | 我能说两句吗 长官 |
[40:07] | It’s your ceremony. | 这是你的颁奖典礼 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:21] | This is, uh– it’s quite an honor. | 这是 莫大的荣幸 |
[40:25] | SEALs push themselves to places | 海豹突击队员鞭策自己 |
[40:27] | that others won’t go. | 前往他人所不及之地 |
[40:31] | And when we get there, we stand and we fight. | 等我们到达目的地 我们英勇作战 |
[40:35] | Well, there’s one fight that I’ve been running away from. | 有一场斗争 我做了逃兵 |
[40:39] | Clay Spenser may have gotten home from Mali, | 克雷·斯宾塞也许得以从马里回家 |
[40:41] | but he’s not here today because of that ambush, | 但是他却因为那场埋伏今天没能到场 |
[40:45] | an ambush that he never should have been a part of. | 那是一场他本不该参与的行动 |
[40:49] | He should have been home with his family | 他本该和家人在一起 |
[40:53] | Instead, he was with Bravo Team, | 相反 他却在B队 |
[40:57] | watching our backs. | 照看我们 |
[41:00] | ‘Cause he knew that I was compromised. | 因为他知道我身体状况不佳 |
[41:04] | So, while Clay was watching his team’s back, | 所以 在克雷照顾他的队员的时候 |
[41:08] | I was watching my own back, | 我在担心自己 |
[41:10] | worried that Command would discover | 担心指挥部会发现 |
[41:14] | what this war has done to my head. | 这场战争对我造成的影响 |
[41:18] | TBI. | 创伤性脑损伤 |
[41:20] | I hid my traumatic brain injury… | 我把我的创伤性脑损伤掩盖起来 |
[41:24] | …and Clay Spenser paid the ultimate price for it. | 克雷最终付出了代价 |
[41:28] | So much for, uh, disregard for my personal safety. | 这算不上 不顾个人安危 |
[41:35] | Clay Spenser tried to change | 克雷·斯宾塞试图改变军方对于创伤性脑损伤 |
[41:37] | the military’s outdated views on TBI, | 过时的看法 |
[41:41] | but he was told to stand down. | 但是他被勒令停手 |
[41:44] | So today, I’m picking up that fight for him, | 所以今天 我从他的手中接过这场斗争 |
[41:46] | because this war machine has to stop ignoring this problem | 因为这个战争机器必须停止忽视这一问题 |
[41:51] | and start protecting the protectors. | 开始关心保家卫国的战士的健康 |
[41:55] | I don’t know if coming clean is gonna change anything, but… | 我不知道袒露事实会不会改变什么 但是 |
[42:00] | …hell, if it saves the next guy, | 如果这能救下下一个人 |
[42:03] | then maybe I’ll be a different kind of hero. | 那也许我能成为不一样的英雄 |
[42:07] | Like my brother… | 就像我的兄弟 |
[42:10] | …Clay Spenser | 克雷斯宾塞 |
[42:48] | It’s the right thing to do, baby. | 这是正确的决定 亲爱的 |
[42:49] | Yep. | 是 |
[42:54] | You know what’s even more fun about being on a plane? | 你知道比坐飞机更好玩的事情是什么 |
[42:57] | Is jumping out of one, just like this. | 那就是跳下来 就和这架一样 |
[42:59] | “Whoosh,” just like your daddy. | 就和你爸爸一样 |
[44:14] | 斯宾塞之家 老兵帮扶中心 | |
[44:22] | Definitely gives us something to live up to | 给了我们努力的榜样 |
[44:24] | Every day, baby, | 每天都是 亲爱的 |
[44:27] | we’ll make his name mean something. | 我们不会辜负他的名字 |
[44:33] | And then, before anybody knew what your daddy was doing… | 在其他人知道你爸爸做了什么的时候 |
[44:37] | Yeah, yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[44:38] | He got up on top an anti-aircraft gun. | 他爬上了防空机枪 |
[44:41] | And he blew the bad guys away. | 把坏人都炸飞了 |
[44:46] | I guess that’s no worse than Little Red Riding Hood. | 我猜那比小红帽差不了多少 |
[44:59] | Good thing this group will protect him from nightmares. | 还好有这群人保证他不做恶梦 |
[45:04] | Yeah, baby | 是 宝贝 |
[45:35] | The issue, Master Chief, isn’t just operating | 问题在于 军士长 不只牵扯到 |
[45:38] | with a serious injury. | 带伤作战 |
[45:40] | The way you revealed your truth so publicly, | 你在公开场合袒露事实 |
[45:43] | you embarrassed Command and the Navy. | 让指挥部和海军蒙羞 |
[45:45] | My intention was to save lives, sir. | 我的意图是拯救生命 长官 |
[45:47] | Off the record, what you did was the ultimate act | 私下一说 你的所作所为 |
[45:50] | of sheep-dogging. | 是为他人着想 |
[45:51] | But you created one hell of a mess | 但是你捅出的篓子 |
[45:53] | and left us no choice but to stand you down. | 让我们别无选择只能将你停职 |
[46:00] | Warrant Officer Perry, your character reference | 佩里准尉 你为海耶斯军士长做出的品格担保 |
[46:03] | for Master Chief Hayes has been reviewed and considered. | 已经收到并且经过斟酌 |
[46:06] | I need to amend my statement, sir. | 我需要更改我的声明 长官 |
[46:07] | This is neither the time nor the place. | 这个时间地点不合适 |
[46:09] | – You’re dismissed. – I have PTS, sir. | -你可以走了 -我有创伤后综合征 长官 |
[46:14] | Capture and torture will do that to you. | 被俘受到折磨就会造成这样的影响 |
[46:17] | I’ve been handling the symptoms on my own | 我再继续作战的同时 |
[46:19] | as I have continued to operate, sir. | 独自处理症状 长官 |
[46:24] | If you’re hoping to make a point | 如果你希望借此说明 |
[46:26] | about what does or doesn’t render an operator | 需要为评判作战人员是否合格的标准做出 |
[46:30] | unfit for duty, Warrant Officer, you’ve miscalculated. | 更改 那你就失算了 |
[46:35] | And now, this Command will be losing | 现在 指挥部要失去两位 |
[46:38] | two seasoned operators. | 经验丰富的作战人员 |
[46:52] | I breached a lot of doors, fired a lot of SAWs. | 我破过不少门 用过很多次机枪 |
[46:56] | The only time I notice the ringing in my ears is… | 我只有在我的耳鸣停止的时候 |
[46:59] | is when it stops. | 才会意识到我有这个症状 |
[47:01] | Headaches, more often than not. | 头疼 时常发作 |
[47:03] | Vision gets blurry. | 视野模糊 |
[47:05] | – Trouble balancing. – Breacher’s syndrome. | -平衡感受损 -破门者综合征 |
[47:08] | – Angry. All the time. – Memory lapses. | -易怒 时常如此 -记忆断片 |
[47:11] | – TBI. – Tinnitus. | -创伤性脑损伤 -耳鸣 |
[47:13] | – Can’t sleep. – PTS. | -失眠 -创伤后综合征 |
[47:16] | – Arthritis. – Dizziness. | -关节炎 -眩晕 |
[47:18] | – Thanks, brother. – Anxiety, | -谢谢 兄弟 -焦虑 |
[47:20] | We got your back, brother. | 我们给你撑腰 |
[47:22] | And no one is saying anything that isn’t true. | 没人说了不是事实的话 |
[47:23] | – PTS. – What’s Command gonna do, | -创伤后综合征 -指挥部能怎么办 |
[47:26] | – pull all our birds? – CTE. | -把我们全都开除 -慢性创伤脑病 |
[47:28] | – Migraines. – Like you taught me, boss-dog… | -偏头疼 -就像你教给我的 头狼 |
[47:31] | always improve your fighting position. | 时刻寻找更好的作战位置 |